Speaker 1: Okay, let's do a hypothetical question. If you woke up with a lump sum of fifty thousand dollars with no assets, no investment, no car, no savings, ten thousand dollars in debt, and five hundred credit score, how would you use that fifty thousand dollars to change your life?
Speaker 2: This is a great question. I appreciate it. I would allocate equally weighted.
Speaker 3: To Tech two index. Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be real, whether you have fifty thousand or fifty million. If you want an easy return, you get concentration into tech to index and you get diversification. A lot of times we want a complicated answer because we want life to be more complicated than it needs to be. We talked about it last week, like all the athletes who are investing, and shout out to all you guys who reached out. But a lot of times you're looking for an exotic instrument or investment to invest in when you just need a solid return. So I would break them money up into four parts. I will put it into v oh VT. I, I will put two tech companies. I will probably lean at this time towards Google and n Video for the two, and I will hold a four or five year period. Pay your bills on time if you can. But uh, the what would you do if you would start over? A question I was ascesed a lot of the podcast Summit. The other part of advice that most people don't want to give you is when you get on the mountain of financial freedom, your job is to not slide down the mountain and lose the money.
Speaker 4: So I know you are you touching that debt, that ten that ten K and debt?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly no, I will wait three or four years.
Speaker 4: I will wait.
Speaker 2: But because if you look at the return basis that ten K and capital in five.
Speaker 3: Years may be one twenty. Well let's be conservative and say sixty.
Speaker 2: Okay, the return on you're not going to get that money back or the time. The most important thing and why I say listen to the first time you can get the opportunity to buy another stock on a dip or a crash. You can't get the time back though. That's why we always look back in black Man. Though I wish we knew this in two thousand and six or two thousand and five when Apple was Da Da Da Da Da.
Speaker 3: You can't get the time back though, so I would wait to pay off the day.
Speaker 2: I would deploy the money into the market and hopeful a long period of time, hopeful five or ten years.
Speaker 3: You'll be okay, what about you, guys, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. I'm holding off on the debt.
Speaker 5: Which is why I asked, because I figured you would say that, Yeah, I think your game plan is not bulletproof, but it's a pretty strong case. I think I would do you know something is very similar ETFs for sure, Yeah, strong ETFs semiconductor technology, and then I would probably look consumer discretionary just because of how it's performed over the past ten years, not so much I was performing over the past.
Speaker 6: Two and then I have I would have one like very.
Speaker 5: Specific, like a drama would be a perfect example of a semiconductor high Yeah, I call it like you know, you have the ale when we think of semiconductors in the supermarket. But there's like that backshelf that has specialized things, and so the memory piece would be one of example that I would have an ETF to create that that label that table that I like to talk about, like have a strong table and build on top of it.
Speaker 4: So I would do that. I would do that.
Speaker 3: I'll definitely market about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, definitely the same thing. You gott to invest your money into the stock market at all times. You know that's MH has done very well for me, TSM has done well. I think Microsoft is at a by point, is believe it's the lowest as far as out of the major Max seven companies. I think it's at the lowest point from it's all time high as far as the buy potential for that one particular. QQQ is always gonna be something that you can invest in. I strongly believe in QQQ because it's just how can QQQ fail If you really think about it. QQQ is probably the strongest instructory. It's probably the strongest thing that you can invest.
Speaker 2: In, and probably a perfect concentration of a et I've not to cut you off, but that agree on thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's really no flaws in it. As far as if you're saying if you believe that technology is going to lead the future, which I think everybody at this point in time believes that technology is going to lead the future, well, q QQQ is made up of the top technology companies and it rebalances itself over the course of time. Like I said, the number three holding in QQQ is Micron. Now, five years ago Micron wasn't it wasn't even thought of what So, no matter what happens, no matter what happens, as long as you have QQQ, you're good. You're going like, okay, me personally, I have an IRA. My IRA is in QQQ because I just believe that the long term, when I'm talking about thirty years down the line, technology companies are going to give the best rate of return. And instead of maybe picking one or two technology companies, I'll just say I'll just have the leader in the technology space and I don't have to worry about rebouncing it because it's going to be rebounced anyway.
Speaker 2: And for the person who was asking. And of course the rate of debt. So if you got ten K worth the debt and you had a thirty five percent in just right pay it off. But from my like I've been debt free since twenty eighteen, you always go back and do revision. It's history and calculation. I paid the debt. Being debt free is a flat shot.
Speaker 4: A Yadam.
Speaker 2: The remaining twenty eight thousand dollars payment that I paid to be out of debt. That payment costs me three hundred and sixty four thousand dollars to everybody, like you know, I pay off the debt first. Trust me, you're going to miss out on substantial upside in a tech tailwind that you're not going to be able to get that time back. Was it a great feeling to be debt free? Absolutely? If I can do it again. Though what I have let the returns run up and then pay it off. So it's not an either or. It's a better allocation of money going into tech companies first, taking some out letting the rest roll over than being okay, so I get it. I've because you know I'm anti debt, but I'm telling you you're going to miss out on some substantial amounts of money knocking down the debt first. And for those who are anti Dave Ramsey, that's the one thing that I disagree with, is knocking down the debts first and not deploying the capital into the market.
Speaker 3: But at this point, like you said, you can't say the world do what you want to do.
Speaker 4: Like you.
Speaker 1: Want to do QQQ. It's in five years, in ten years. The last ten years is up five hundred and fifty five percent, like I said, and that's just easy, Like you could be you don't even have to be an intelligent person. Yeah, you don't even have to be an intelligent person. You can literally not even Red Wall Street Journal. You don't gotta watch market one day. You don't got to do anything. Like if you invest in Micron, if you're investing in the stocks that Troy is talking about and you know the options, you gotta kind of do research, You gotta you gotta kind of be in it. You gotta be in it to win it. But you could be you could be a passive aggressive Let's be a passive investor and you would have made five hundred percent in ten years.
Speaker 2: Listen, Crystal May put in ten grand and twenty twenty twenty six of three hundred market.
Speaker 3: To ever invest in.
Speaker 2: I want and I want everyone to watch it tonight to answer, what are you so damn afraid of? This is in two thousand and two, when it was like a vortex of information was hidden from us.
Speaker 3: This is the easiest concentration.
Speaker 2: Like the rustle because of Bloom is up twenty two percent, Like we're talking about numbers. If we hit these or if I propose in twenty ten, I can get you twenty two percent. You thought would have thought I was braining made off hole for the long term. If you want to get rich from the market, go to einvest dot com, enjoining red Panda. Please che qq versus check qq E and both financial threesome. Quit asking that question, both q qq I QQQE. Do what y'all trying to do when y'all go to the party, Put them all in the room and have a blast financial threesome. Buy all of them, hold them for ten years, like you can't do in your relationship life. If your relationship with life gonna be cold, let the accounts be warm, my boy, back to you, y'a'll be trying to add a freak officer to invest vest and make them accounts freak.
Speaker 4: Off right allegedly, Please.
Speaker 3: Joseph, go see John O'Brien speaking in the morning.
Speaker 4: Boy, Please go with you.
Speaker 2: You need to go get some q q Q. Please go listen to Black Rocks speaking the morning.
Speaker 1: Leg Thank you, Oh Michael Taylor Laden round sale. So it this has been happening pretty regularly now, but telling bitcoin to pay company dividends.
Speaker 4: Amongst other things.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you, my brother, because you're in the international exchurgeon. I was wondering, because it's an international asset. In your leisure time on the beach, everybody, everything has been earned, right was is this a cause of concern for you about allegedly about them selling three or four thousand coins?
Speaker 1: Michael Sailor, I think that the strategy of becoming a big coin treasury company because Micae's strategy was a software company.
Speaker 3: That sells no software right now, Well, the dividends are the software.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're a software company that became a big coin treasury company. So okay. If your business model is to become a big coin treasury company, that's your business model. I think you have to have more to it than that, because what happens when bigcoin goes down? How do you raise capital? How do you pay expenses, how do you pay dividends? How do you keep shareholders? Like there is there? Are you going to use bigcoin as leverage to buy real estate in the real world?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I think that the business model has to expand and involve evolve others than buy as much as much bitcoin as we possibly can, and then hold it for as long as we possibly can. I don't think that that's a sustainable business model. There's no revenue that's coming in. It's not protection from falls like this. What's happening, what's been happening, doesn't protect you in the band market. It doesn't lead to growth outside of just you're at the whim of bitcoin. So Bitcoin's gonna be fine. I'm not worried about bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin. I'm not worried about bitcoin micro strategy. I think that they have they're not it's not over because they still have a lot of bitcoin, but they have to really rethink their business model and it has to become bigger. Then let's just borrow as much money as possis we can to buy as much bigcoin as we possibly can.
Speaker 2: And I've said it before, it's early reminiscent when Kathy went to kudos to everyone in our Love You Dearly also too, when Brad Gersner is there and they asked them about Bigcoin. I noticed Michael has been noticeably missing from those Trump meetings. Nicki Minaj just pop it up with Trump and Michael sayn.
Speaker 1: She said, Nicki Mina, She's hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, about a year ago.
Speaker 5: These are my same settlements about Michael Sailor and Michael Strategy. I just didn't the business model wasn't making enough sense for me, So I'm not invested in it just for transparency. But when somebody changes their thesis and doesn't change the business model, that's that is concerning to me.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: The thesis used to be, hey, we're gonna buy it. Yeah, it doesn't matter. The price is gonna go up.
Speaker 3: That's the number one red.
Speaker 6: Flag though, price we're never selling.
Speaker 2: Now that's the right thesis, and really quick shout the financial conspiratory. I'm not beating up on you guy, but to offer five other products, and just from a business case study, it's often better to put the new features into the main product, opposed to making a bunch of derivative products. It's much better to do that. Open AI had this issue early. Too many models that and it's confusing to the average person. But once again, people only believed in the vision.
Speaker 3: Because of the game.
Speaker 2: Josh Brown came up here and told you when I asked him about it, and it was clear as day like this, and this is why you have to study the financial products in the history of them going back back to that reading fifty pages a day.
Speaker 3: The case study for this.
Speaker 2: Model does not work very well well, and I also said they're going to attack comp and he's under attack.
Speaker 4: And the question becomes, how sustainable is it?
Speaker 5: Yes, when bagitcoin is, you know, moving, and you're seeing that appreciation, great, right, but buying does matter and gratefully for him. Right, it's been consolidating in the sixty thousands. Had this thing got down to fifty forty thousand forties, this would be a very drastic conversation. It has been consolidating. Is it an asset that will appreciate? Of course, we see it. We'd still believe in it. But the business models that they have, I'm just trying to figure out, what where's the revenue? Oh, we'll just buy, We'll just buy, it'll appreciate. Well, what happens when it doesn't?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 5: I gotta how do we pay dividends? Well, we got to sell some and then we got we got to buy back shares. Okay, you're doing all the things, but how sustainable is in the long term And I'm not even saying long term five to ten years? Can you continue that for the next two years if this consolidates. Now, the patterns have shown that bitcoin doesn't do that.
Speaker 4: But what if it, I mean, who knows.
Speaker 5: Right, Let's say over the next eight twelve to eighteen months, if consolidation between sixty and seventy thousand continues, seventy five thousand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a year ago is that we're gonna see a lot more so. Yeah, A year ago is.
Speaker 2: At four fifty seven to twenty three, currently at one hundred and seventy seven for my technicians, and one from the seventy eighty six retlacement. And it's underneath the twenty three six of the five. Not a good sign.
Speaker 4: You better go.
Speaker 3: Across Trump and figure out our relationship.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say whenever you say, buy at any price for any asset on or I don't care if it's a water, that's.
Speaker 3: A horrible thesis. It always least trouble