Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 3: All right, Scary, what's your phone tap about today?
Speaker 2: So Tina submitted a phone tap to be played on her brother in law Steven. Turns out Steven had bought this ring for his girlfriend and he left it at this jewelry place.
Speaker 3: To be repaired.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to call as the jeweler from the store with an update on the ring.
Speaker 3: See what happens in Scary's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hollo, Steven, It's Luigia the Innate Spring shop in Bayonne. Hi, Hey, are you up to speed on what's happening with this ring? I said, the.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend and handling most of it. I think she was speaking with her sister about it actually right now, I.
Speaker 2: Think really what you should do is start over here with this ring and just get a new one. We have a great selection of rings here at the shop which you could come look at, because this ring isn't really worth a whole lot.
Speaker 1: How much is it worth? It's but I have an authentication system of for it.
Speaker 2: It looks like it was one of those Cubic Zarconia jobs bought from the home shopping channel.
Speaker 1: The ring looks like that. Yeah, is it because the quality of that I'm and so for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she deserves a bigger and better diamond.
Speaker 1: You guys have had to over and months and now and now, like it just seems very suspicious that you guys just might be trying to take more money office right.
Speaker 3: Now, listen, how much do you love this girl? Really?
Speaker 1: Are you? No? She this is the thing. You think I'm doing it to be cheap. I didn't get it her rings to be cheap. I got it because that's what I can afford. The way you're doing it seems like I don't love my girlfriend or something.
Speaker 3: I don't want to come right out and say that.
Speaker 1: Steven, because that's all hinting at it. Right.
Speaker 3: Let's face it, the more you love them, the bigger the ring is going to be.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not when we have other priorities. That's not the case. I'm not. This isn't a materialistic women. That's just someone who loves me for who I am. She's not with me because of how much I'm spending on a ring Like that's so rude, and you know it's rude.
Speaker 3: You don't want her to be embarrassed when she shows it off to her.
Speaker 1: Friends, right, no, everyone that she surely who loved it. Everyone thought it was a beautiful ring, and no them questioned whether or not who was regal or anything like that.
Speaker 2: But when they go behind their back, well, yeah we got disconnected.
Speaker 1: Steve gets connected. I hung up on you. I really don't appreciate the way of conducting yourself. If you're a professional person, you should know how to conduct yourself better than this.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I get paid a lot of money to do what I do.
Speaker 1: All right, Fine, that's fine. I got paid money to do what I do. Also, that doesn't mean I'm allowed to be rude to people that request my service. I'm gonna go by there and pick up my ring. I'm gonna have it appraise, and it's not the same way I gave you, guys. And I'll see you guys in quart about it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna squirt some crazy glue in the hall and then just put the diamond back on.
Speaker 1: And because that's pretty much unprofessional, I will be going to myself and see what you say in my face with me.
Speaker 2: Instead of you picking it up, why don't we just have the sanitation department pick it up, because that's really where it belongs in the garbage.
Speaker 1: Hello, why are you still calling there? You a grown manners who's a child.
Speaker 3: We never settled.
Speaker 1: Kind of a glow, we settled, Stephen.
Speaker 3: All I was saying was I think.
Speaker 1: Saying, is that you're a rude person who's dying to make a sale. If you're that good, you shouldn't have to try. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you a gift. It's actually not for me. It's from your sister in law to be Tina. She's decided to phone tap you on the radio. Steven, this is scary, Jones, Smellsterorran in the Morning Show, you got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show