Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin and today I'm not your only host. Lucky you, we have Eric Eggers from the Government Accountability Institute. We had so much fun last week as our first episode of Soundbites. This week is our second episode. So Eric, welcome back. You survived the afternoon.
Speaker 3: I survived, and I'm happy to be not the worst person on the show named Eric this week. So it's a big deal. Thankfully there's a monstrous congressional scandal that we can do today because I know, you know, I give off some vibes at times, but I'm excited to like kind of read direct. No, No, it's this Eric, it's the problem, this.
Speaker 2: One, bro. I have to tell you. When the Democrats decide to eat their own, they do it so well. There is no waiting, no time lost. It's like all that shit we had on you, We're putting it out today, three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Get ready, and it's so transparent, like you know, then they all clearly got the memo. They were all ready to go, Like the press conferences were lined up, they had the blown up pictures, they had like the talking points. No, this was a well choreographed they even had time to get props. Linda like, that's how you know this is not an organic Hey, no, no, no, they think about this.
Speaker 2: By the way, here's your fat head. Yeah, I'm like, bro, what is happening? But actually, like I definitely like was at that spot when I first heard about it. And you know, we really try. You and I both work for a lot of different news outlets. We make a lot of commentary a lot of places. You try not to talk trash. You really try to have your sources and find out. And with the advance and the aggressive progression of AI, I'm always like, all right, wait wait, wait, wait, wait wait, I need to check this six Ways of Sunday. And when I saw this, now I can't stand him. I have to tell you. There's that one video where he's with the hooker in his house. I can't even look at that video, the way that he grabs her and mauls her. I'm like, all right, I'm out, Like I there are just some things you cannot unsee. That is one of them. I'm like, and it's everywhere online. And at first I thought that has got to be Ai because he's wearing argyle socks with his hooker in the bed that he shares with his wife. I'm like, what going on there, sir? Like maybe deep city, like mommy issues, like way down deep and he's like, let it all out. And who's sitting on the bed next toime. You think a lot of questions about that.
Speaker 3: Well, on the argoth socks. You know, you could take the boy out of the theater, but you can't take the theater out of the boy. And he clearly, look he's a gentleman still, you know, some things still matter. It doesn't matter what else is about to occur, you know, cross.
Speaker 2: He's just gross all about it. So we have our first clip. This is a very I think this is a very sad clip. This victim is talking about how it sounds like she was roofed. She talks about how her arms and her legs went completely numb and weak and all the things. And I will tell you full disclosure for the audience. I was roofed in my twenties. I had a guy put it in my drink, took me back to his house, and if it wasn't for his father breaking into his room, I would have been his next victim. But he literally drugged me in a restaurant we were out with a group of friends, and got me in the car and I was completely conscious. I could see everything, I could hear everything, but I couldn't move my entire body. And obviously this guy had a past of doing this. His father saw him come in and dragged me through the garage, came upstairs and knocked on the door and saved me. I mean, I was like down to like my last seconds before something horrible would have happened. So when she started talking about her arms and her legs, and I was like, that's a real thing, man, Like if you've been roofed, I know exactly what she was talking about. And now they just released today they have the receipt from the hotel.
Speaker 3: That his campaign paid for.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was like, not only do they have you there, but you use taxpayer funding.
Speaker 3: So just to be clear, I mean we're talking about like the slope of the downfall, you know, is a proc is approaching like infinite because the denominators like zero. This is the guy who ran for president twenty twenty. As you know, and as I discussed with Peter Schwiz on O Drill Down episode, you know, the reporters have said, look, we've known about this guy since twenty thirteen. It's been an open secret. But somehow he ran for president. None of this stuff gets elevated. He's the front runner for governor a week ago, and now he's potentially I mean, Linda, this isn't just stuff that ends political careers. This is stuff that brings criminal charges. Yeah, so this is a real problem.
Speaker 2: That to me is the highlight reel. Right, this guy who comes out and we're going to play some of it today where he's on like the pious podium, you know, he's preaching, and then we find out, Oh, you're like, you're like the worst time. You're literally you're the guy who is just project all the things he's doing. But let's play this clip just if you're watching and or listening you got kids around. Just full disclaimer, it's very graphics, so just heads up.
Speaker 4: When I arrived at his hotel room, I was already incapacitated and I couldn't move my arm certain mate body.
Speaker 5: He raped me and he choked me.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about what is it about this guy that this is something he wants to do to people, not one woman.
Speaker 3: Minute well, and it sounds like this is you know, we don't exist to explore like the psychology of sexual deviance. And I only use the phrase sexual defence because this is not just someone who's unfaithful. There's plenty of people in Congress that do that, but this is something that's beyond like consensual acts of you know, adults. This is something that is happening against will people forget the power dynamics of him and other interns, and there's other people that have said those things. I mean, this is illegal and wrong and the worst kind of an abusive power. And it's insane that he got away with it, not just within his own social circle, but within the larger circle of the media and Washington Sea who clearly knew this man had a reputation. And to your point about the Democrats eating their own, this is a well time thing. Not because they've decided they're intolerant of Eric Swall's behavior. It's because they're intolerant of the fact that his political position meant two Republicans were in charge of the primary for governor in California. That's his actual sin that he's being punished for, not the roofing of this young woman set.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing too, right, you see him in all these pictures because now I didn't even get it all for today, there's actually too much. There's him on these yachts with all of these women dancing around, and he's always with other men, and it's just very I guess if the women are there and they're consenting, and everybody is there and they're all in for the same thing, fine, But when you're married and you are representing people in a congressional capacity and saying that you're and accusing others of the very things you're doing, I really I don't know. I guess there's just a part of me that still has faith in humanity. And then somebody like him comes along, I'm like, God, no, no, you're a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: You should give it a week, Linda, because you'll that will you will disabuse you that very quickly. No, I promise, we're all broken, desperate, evil people, and we just have yet to have our moment in the sun. And the problem is Eric Swalwell has chosen not to kind of embrace other people's errors with humility. Right the Donald Trump stuff comes out, He's not like, hey, you know, been there, I'm going to reserve judgment. He's leading the parade to cast the gate uh and humiliate and.
Speaker 2: So that party, oh absolutely about it.
Speaker 3: So no one has any sympathy for Eric Swalwell.
Speaker 2: Now his face alone is irritating. All right, So here is Swallwell. This is him talking about how we have to protect the victims. The clip is a little bit long, but it's worthy of your ears just for a moment. And then we'll go to Gago, who is also in office, but was his campaign I guess he was his chief of staff, campaign director whatever.
Speaker 3: And try looking for is bestie bestie?
Speaker 2: Yes, brose for show bros before hose is probably their mantra.
Speaker 3: Well maybe bros with hose, As it turns out, we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, here'll well.
Speaker 6: Everyone wants to see the Epstein files, Nicole Democrats want to see it because the reason we've always wanted to see the files it's about the truth. It's not about politics, It's about victims and the truth. Is many of these victims were teenage girls who had real wrongs done to them, and our job is to protect the most vulnerable. And actually, consistently over a decade, there's one group who has always known the danger of Donald Trump, and that's women. When it comes to women and Donald Trump, no one has been worse for them. That's why I believe he's in this free fall in the polls right now. This is about victims and protecting the most vulnerable in our community and knowing the names, not of the victims, but knowing the names of those who exploited them.
Speaker 7: I wonder what, as Democrats, you think the opportunity is to maybe re engage some voters on issues of credibility and truth telling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and accountability and showing that at the end of the day, we want the facts and we want accountability. And frankly, people just don't trust government. They don't like how much money is involved. They don't like the dirty maps that are drawn as congressional lines and local lines are put together. They don't like that members of Congress are allowed to trade stocks. And so we have a real opportunity, you know, to have a clean up government agenda as we go into the midterms, and what we can do in a show shadow way right now, over the next sixteen months, because we are not helpless, as I said, is to receive information, to force votes, you know, to bring forward and animate you know, the stories of individuals, you know who have been affected by the corrupt culture that Republicans are enabling.
Speaker 3: Lynd I got to tell you, the only thing faker in that video than his alleged concern for women is the glasses. It's like the classes. You clearly don't need them. And it's like, do you think you're like Clark Kent, like with the glasses on, I'm a reputable member of Congress. Without them, I'm a rapist. But hey, look at me, I have the glasses back on. Is that is that a rapist?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, that's the swallowed right now.
Speaker 2: He's fine. Yeah, you go walk past him. He's not going to grab you. It's truly yeah. Wait wait glass off, no, no, God behind, it's so bad because it is. We could literally just play that clip and he's done. We don't need to hire anyone to prosecute him. Eric, we'd like you defend yourself against Eric number one. So Eric number one says you're a douche. What do you think? Do you think he's right? He sounded very convincing.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing is, we all know people who wear glasses pretentiously and like not for any actual function, and that's all you need to know about those people. So right there that that should have been enough. And what does it say about Democrats in California that despite all the broken and just incredibly corrupt aspects of his character and career, this is the guy that was the front runner for that party's nominee for governor. I mean, that's insane.
Speaker 2: But again, I take all of those polls with a pound assault even though Steve Hilton is leading right now, and I'm very happy. I'll tell you what. I've never been happier about a jungle primary. And I kind of like the idea of a jungle primary because you know, for those of you are not familiar, it basically means whoever has the most votes is in the top two. Doesn't need to be one from one party and one from another. Like sorry, Like if you only have three percent in your shitty party, doesn't mean that you get to be the highest because the other ones had two and one like.
Speaker 3: Oh do you like it? We got to be very you're talking about the democratic process. When you say jungle primary, Eric Soolo call his jungle primary his Saturday night. So that's how we differentiates.
Speaker 2: Well, we have Ruben Diego up next. Now, Ruben Diego, as we were just saying, is his bros with hose buddy and this if you're listening, you can't see the sweat coming across his.
Speaker 3: Bread, but you can hear it in his voice. No, this is a man. This is this is a man who knows things are about to take a very real turn. And by the way, Land, I think it's worth pointing out the best thing about this whole Eric Swaball thing. You know, Representative Anna Pauline Luna has had a bill to expel I think four members of Congress and two of them have already resigned. So that's how you know this is a real thing. It was Swallwell and Tony Gonzalez, plus two members from my home state of Florida, Corey Mills and Representative Chuff Lewis Johnson believe and so but there's more coming and TMZ's opening up an office in Washington, d C. And saying they're going to pay one hundred thousand dollars per story of devians.
Speaker 2: And oh, you're going to get some stories.
Speaker 3: Oh, and the money's about to flow. And so what I'm saying is this could be the most effective reform effort in Congress and it will involve zero pieces of legislation. I can't wait. But this guy Diegos certainly appears to be aware that his time made come to an end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm going to say one more thing before we go to Diego to your point, TMZ is like a daylate and a dollar short on this because if you remember, it was a few years ago. But Jackie Spier, who used to be she was actually from California and she was a Democrat, and she decided to do a deep dive into the slush fund. And I started looking into this last night because I covered it on air, We reported on it, we tried to get the word out, and we literally got shut down at every turn. So I was looking it up last night and this These are these are the numbers from what Jackie was trying to expose. Congress paid seventeen million dollars in sexual misconduct and discrimination settlements over the last twenty years to cover two hundred undred and sixty eight settlements on Capitol Hill. This is according to the Office of Compliance Now that was set up in nineteen ninety five Clinton under the Congressional Accountability Act. In two thousand and two to two thousand and seven, those talies started to get over several million dollars. So my point in saying all of this is this is a long standing issue, the idea that taxpayer dollars are being used to keep people quiet. It's no wonder why people that get raped by representatives since they can't speak out.
Speaker 3: We'll just think about the numbers you just said, two hundred and sixty eight over twenty years. That's more than that's double digits a year on average. So, I mean, that's exactly the kind of behavior that's become acceptable in Washington, c and in the halls of Congress people that were sent there, that we pay with our own tax dollars. Yes, Luckily, as we talked about with Peter this week on the drill down, they have made some adjustments and so now members of Congress are actually supposed to reimburse that fund with their own money.
Speaker 2: Now, what a unique idea, What.
Speaker 3: A unique idea, But we still don't have the level of transparency and accountability that we should have, meaning people like representative gayegos can still kind of get away with it for the time being.
Speaker 2: Well, remember when they gave out those Epstein files. What was the first thing all those representatives did when they looked at the search patterns? Do you remember what it was?
Speaker 3: Look for their name?
Speaker 2: Look for their name? So creepy, What is wrong with you? Why do you think you're in the Epstein files? What is like? You need a hobby, bro? What's going on in your free time?
Speaker 3: Yabba hobby? I think problems that could have been solved with a fifteen dollars month Netflix account for a.
Speaker 2: Thousand You know, thank you, take a shower. Okay, let's play Gego. I apologize.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: I don't know what's going on with this family, but it's definitely a horrible situation for family. They're using that as a cover to attack me right now because they can't do it. They couldn't take back twenty twenty four because they ran a horrible race. But now this is what they want to do. They just want to hurt me as much as hen presidents or anything else.
Speaker 3: Say that.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 9: We're gonna wait, that's not even a thing right now. The most important thing is I want to protect my family. I want to protect my family's reputation. And this is why we're talking about right now.
Speaker 4: Center.
Speaker 10: You've got on trips, on vacations, officially, unofficially, you've gone out, presumably with the congressman. You've never even witnessed him. I don't know, engaging in an affair.
Speaker 11: No, no, I will displaying some of the photos that online.
Speaker 2: I know you addressed one, but there is another one that should both of you about me. How do you address some of those compromising photos.
Speaker 11: We were on a beach.
Speaker 2: I think you're on the desert and on some camels.
Speaker 9: It was a beach and a camel, but it's a beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was flirty.
Speaker 8: That was flirty, and that was when about what year was?
Speaker 9: I mean that was We've heard that.
Speaker 3: We've heard that throughout.
Speaker 10: Senator you just said you just thank you so much. I want to clarify it because in the beginning, I know we'll go back there. At the beginning, you said when you first heard these rumors a few weeks ago, that's when you call them then you said, you've heard these rumors for years, so which one is it? Senator?
Speaker 9: So I heard rumors of him being flirty, and.
Speaker 10: That wasn't an issue enough for you to not trust him to watch your kids or be.
Speaker 9: Close with him, because you know, you hear this, and then when you're close to somebody and you you know, you know his wife, you see this, you see that relationship, you know that like it maybe just isn't true. I asked him about it a few weeks ago when it when it started coming up online.
Speaker 2: You're running his campaign about just a bit awkward.
Speaker 3: Just He's like, he didn't want to say the hard, uncomfortable truth was like, look look at me, look at him. Which one of us do you think needs the other to score? Okay? Of course I was happy to be in the orbit and bask in the warmth of a sun reflected from another galaxy. Eric was my guy. I was happy to just kind of hang out and see what was left over the other night. And that was our relationship. He was flirty, and you know, I just was the beneficiary.
Speaker 2: I love that they ask, first of all, what is wrong with these people? They're on vacation so much. I mean you and I have talked about this so many times. But they work like one hundred and thirty days out of the year. The rest of us are working a gajillion hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year, and they have the time to be together in the desert on a camel. What is going on? I'm pretty sure California needs some help. I'm pretty sure that things are in dire streets. Why is Swallowah hanging out with Gayago on camels?
Speaker 3: Well, to your point, these are the problems that arise, and you have too much free time and lots of money and like that's I mean, like that, let's explain the Washington, DC culture in a couple of key phrases.
Speaker 2: And have the money though, Yeah, they're using they're using campaign funds, their taxpayer dollars they.
Speaker 3: Have, they have access to money, absolutely, and I would say that, you know, this is what's wrong, And honestly it's funny. You know, he represents California, and you and I have spoken about California. Fraud is obviously a huge issue right now, as it should be, and we could talk more about that. But I think the reality is is that just like this culture of fraud that's been allowed to exist in California, and everyone just kind of looks the other way because they're so anesthetized to it, like this is just how you do business, This is just how things go. This is just an uncomfortable, unfortunate and vary with, for lack of a better term, gross reality check about what Washington, DC looks like. It's swimming with money to people that come there from somewhere else. They've always said politics is like Hollywood for ugly people, and this is just I mean, you just saw the last clip. So I'm just saying, this is just what they do and this is how they've done it. And I think it's good that people can have a wait a minute, really, and so I do think that, just like what's happening in California, hopefully the corruption and just the immoral behavior in Washington SEA stops when it becomes exposed to the level appears that's now being elevated.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, right, so we talk about all of this, it's clear as day. We know Gyego's guilty. We don't need to go through It's not hard. I'm like, all right, come, everybody knows and people have gone to the lengths of God bless Ai. Right, this is when it's funny and not scary. I don't know if you've seen this. So all over X today people are asking Rock to analyze the sideburns of the man in the picture in the video with swallwell from behind because you can't see his face and the sideburns match Diego's sideburns. So they're doing this side.
Speaker 3: By side in that videos.
Speaker 2: Then, and something I would have never noticed. It's very I was like, oh my god, it's the same sneakers that Gego wears and all his pictures the guy is wearing in that video. So I'm like, all right, well, you know, I don't know, and you know, there's that moment, what is it like if it looks like, if it smells like it probably is and I'm just like, I don't. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, bro, even though I don't like you. But it's like it's hard and you are really nervous.
Speaker 3: That the term normally is duck, but in this video it's something maybe else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to use duck and then a rhyme with the other words they were trying to do and it got weird.
Speaker 3: And it's a family show.
Speaker 2: I self censored. You're welcome to.
Speaker 3: America growth moments. The growth moments, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, they happen few and far between. Let's praise them when they do. So Carrie Lake obviously ran against Diego and Carrie Lake she is just like a ballbuster. She's not taking any shit, which I kind of love. And she was telling everybody Ruben Diego is an asshole. His father is part of the Warez cartels. I am telling you now that this is not a good fit for our state. Please stop. So of course we have our questions about what goes on in election rigging and so on and so forth, and that's another show entirely. But Ruben Diego is now the Senator. Am I am I missing something?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I think that I think you nailed it.
Speaker 2: I see if you're watching the show, it's giving me the eyebrow face.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, no, I think that's those are real things. And yeah, I mean that's the thing. Is like, don't say we weren't warned about it? And so absolutely right. And to Kaylee's credit, she was soundy alarm some time ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we'll play that real quick for you guys.
Speaker 11: Take a listen, because the people have got to know before they vote who this guy is. His ads leave out a whole lot of despicable treatment of women. His ads don't tell you that about the time that he harassed, had threatened a twenty year old female intern, and when she complained about it, she was fired.
Speaker 2: His ass don't.
Speaker 11: Tell you about the fact that his fellow Democrats down at the state Legislature gave him the nickname the troll because of how creepy and degrading he was with women.
Speaker 2: And his ads.
Speaker 11: His ass don't tell you about the time he told the Latina woman that because she was a Republican she wasn't a real Can I hear it for our incredible conservative Latina women, than we got a house fall, including my daughter right down there. His ass don't tell you, frankly, about the most unforgivable act against a woman, when he walked out on his pregnant wife when she was nine months pregnant, days before she delivered their firstborn child. He served her papers, and he ran off to sleep with a DC Lobbyistle's despicable. I can promise you if Reuben Diego will abandon his family to jump in bed with a lobbyist. He will abandon Arizona in favor of DC low obvious every single vote.
Speaker 2: So I think carry Lake kind of put that to bed nice and sweet for mister Gego. And I think a lot of people, I know I'm one of them. When I watched that clip, I was like, God, I forgot all about the fact that he walked out on his wife, and I remember covering it. But it's like, there's so much shit every day and people are so terrible every day that you can't even remember all the things.
Speaker 3: And so no, so that's bad. And number one, that's important context for like go back to the Gagos video. He's like, no, I'm just trying to protect my family. Yes, So there's that. And the second half is like, so, now, like, what's more indicting the fact that Gayegos is best friends with Swalwell, who is accused of now of all these things, including criminal acts, or the fact that Swalwell is best friends with Diego's So he just laid out the indictment from Kla. No, these guys deserve each other, and these are you know, these people find each other in Washington, d C. That's why you have the people. I know, we're going to do a thing from Tim Burchan a little bit. But you can tell the guys that are different, You can tell the guys that are just about the right things and not about embracing the culture of Washington, C. And unfortunately, you can tell the people who are not are not that different.
Speaker 2: Look at the guy that was just elected and was it the special election in Georgia, Right, just happened yesterday. First passage, first vote he put up for passage was a save Act. Right, he was like, I'm in it. I'm like, oh my god, I love you. I don't even know who you are, but I'm thrilled that somebody's actually holding the line. You've been here one day.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, no, that's why, right, I mean, that's why he can be like that. And you, I mean, you know lots of people who've been elected and you've seen them kind of progress over their careers. And I've seen those people. They come in a certain way and then they introduced you to the lobbyists. They say it's like speed dating, and you kind of just get told and it's like, hey, congratulations, you made it. If you'd like to stay, we can make it really easy for you. And one of Peter Schweiser's favorite phrases is eventually the cesspool becomes a hot tub. And I would just say that the Gagos looks like one of those guys who is the king of the cesspool.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's look at Okay, so we play Diego, we've got swallow. Well, we've done all of those fun things, and now we have my topic. My favorite topic. Eric loves when I talk about this, the missing scientists, the guys who know where the aliens are, you know, extraterrestrial life that they say they don't want us to know about. And so now we're up to ten scientists missing. What is going on?
Speaker 3: I mean, this is the worst way to reference or quote DJ Khaled and another one. It was nine last week, it's ten this week. And no, it's a very real concerned At some point they're approaching the body count of the other types of illegal aliens in this country.
Speaker 2: It's bad, bro, I'm telling you right now. I have two thoughts on this, all right. One is normal. One is not so prep so normal. One is they're getting whacked because they know too much. The second one is the aliens are like, we need him on our planet. We're taking him.
Speaker 3: He's good. So let me ask a couple of follow ups. And I can't believe I'm doing this, but like, whacked by whom? The actual aliens?
Speaker 2: No, I think they're whacked by our government because I believe. And we actually have a Soros clip today that I think ties into this really nicely too. Another person I despise, and I hope he dies real soon. But this is one of those things like there is a world order at play, right, there's all of us that are normal, and then there's the WEF, there's the Global Agenda, there's what is it Project twenty thirty. You know, we have to get this many people killed off. We have to get this many people reassigned. You know, we have to get this many people to shut up because they're talking too loud, too much and too often. Right, Okay, it starts to feel a little weird. So I'm wondering, all right, did they get a sign like, hey, you got to take out the scientists And I have the other graphic. I have another graphic. If you're going to watch the video, guys, please watch it because it shows you all the tie ins. It's a lovely graphic. I'm big on that. And it says this guy knows this guy, this guy got murdered, this guy is missing, this guy was an administrator, this guy was you know, nuclear as physicist. I mean, they're not like and everything's where it was, their wallet, their keys, they're fone, like they're just gone. They're completely It's weird.
Speaker 3: Right, Uh, it's abnormal. But again, I want to reiterate my position from last week. I don't think there's anything to see here, Linda. I think this is completely overblown. I completely trust the government. I think that they are you know, like I know my family has we see nothing wrong here, yeah, and we every day is what it is. But I do think it's you know, it's kind of interesting. And you pointed this out, like you are one of the only people I know that's talking about this. Will Kine has covered this as well, and so that I think just adds another layer of like mystery and or like intrigue and actually concern, right, like why are not more people? And to your point, it's kind of like for long time the Epstein stuff didn't get covered. So when when something is not covered, just like Theeric swawall stuff right for a long period of time. It makes you wonder what law or story, what larger forces are being protected by the relative lack of curiosity of the media. Who should otherwise? I mean, if if we're willing to put an entire National Press corps in Arizona for the mother of a Today show, you yes, then why are we not kind of making a bigger deal about this? And the silence Island seems to be screaming loud in the reporting.
Speaker 2: Yes, the TMZ folks need to get on the alien wagon, all right, We'll get the scumbags they can't keep their their dick in their pants, we'll put them. Put that box over here. That's good, And now we need another box for you to submit your stuff too. It's called the alien box. So you know, anything, got any shit on the alien stuff we'd like you to submit TMZ. I fully support this idea. Please help me, help you. That's what I'm here for, all right. So this is Will Kine and Congressman timber Chet, who I love from Tennessee. Another no bullshit guy and he's just his take is funny man.
Speaker 8: Eight missing or dead scientists many of them, I think most of them with just in the last couple of months. Some of these stories do go back about two years, but they work at a handful of highly classified, high access areas like Nash's Jet propulsion laboratories or Los Alamos in New Mexico. They have access to highly sensit of information.
Speaker 5: They do they do again, I think it's sending a message, and I think the message is pretty clear. I've talked some people and this has had a real chilling effect. People don't want to talk about this issue of unidentified flying objects anymore, and it's kind of difficult to get to people because they are afraid, and probably rightfully so. So yeah, I don't know, everyone says Bartie. They get ontobout little green men and flying software. I just want to know what we're spending tens of millions of your hard earned tax dollars. And when a bureauc tells me the president is on a need to know mesis, we got to get some answers.
Speaker 2: I mean, well said the president is on a need to know basis And back to that chart I was telling you about. So when that video that interview was done with timber Chuck, we were up to eight, we're not up to ten. So the most recent one is this gentleman Steven Garcia, who was a government contractor. He was out of the Kansas City National Security Campus and he built the parts of the nuclear weapons. So they're either killing him because he knows too much about Iran or somebody was in deep state.
Speaker 3: I just don't know well, and you kind of wonder, is it not the whole There was this push to release lots of files about UFOs and you, and since these guys started being disappeared, you actually haven't heard much about that.
Speaker 2: No, no one's talking about it. And they get there, they're afraid, and I'm like, you know, lou Elizondo is somebody who is very outspoken. He's testified before Congress many times, a great guy, and he is like, I'm telling you right now, our government is deep in shit on this and there is stuff we need to know. And I'm like, all right, but like, are they going to come like in the middle of the night, or are they like friendly, like, Yo, we've been here for years, it's good, everything's fine, like we walk among you. I don't know which is better. Honestly, they both make me worried.
Speaker 3: You know, is there is there a part of you that doesn't want to know, that thinks okay, actually, given what we're seeing, like would it's so fundamentally changed the way you view things that are too important to be true that you're like, you know what, I'm okay with, Let's just keep it moving.
Speaker 2: I mean, I kind of want to know, just because sometimes people do shit and I'm like, man, this is out of this world, and for once that would be true, you know, it'd be like, yeah, yeah, it is like you're messed up because you're an alien, and that's okay. I can forgive you. Because then when people do really weird shit and I'm like, what fuck would he do that?
Speaker 3: It's so weird? Okay, Linda, heres what we're gonna do. This would be a good tease for next week's soundbites. Let's do this next week because we'll have what we have to officially have, like an alien update. And next week I think we should do top three people. They could tell you was an alien and it wouldn't shock you.
Speaker 2: I'm in best segment our next week. Last clip of today's show is none other than scumbag Soros. This is a clip of him.
Speaker 3: During by the way, might be in my top three, but keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you wholeheartedly on that, bro. This guy is like Tales from the Crypt. He just won't die. I'm like, how old are you? You look gross? He's so gross looking guys. I guess that's what evil does to you. But he's in this interview and he's talking about how we need a global reset and China needs to be a part of it. Now, this is during the Obama administration. It's first it's his first term. Very very creepy stuff. But just take a listen.
Speaker 4: What sort of a financial deal should Obama be seeking to strike when he travels to China next month?
Speaker 12: No, I think this would be the time because you really need to bring China into the creation of a world order financial word order. So I think you need a new world order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in, they have to own it. And I think this would be a more stable one where you would have a coordinated policies.
Speaker 4: Given this continued weakness in the US economy, are people right to start to be concerned about the dollar?
Speaker 12: An orderly decline of the dollar is actually desirable. A decline in the value of the dollar is necessary in order to composite for the fact that the US economy will remain rather weak. China will emerge as the motor replacing the US consumer, So there would be a slow decline in the value of the dollar, managed decline.
Speaker 2: So this guy is literally saying, the decline of the dollar would be desirable. We'd like that to happen. Then the dollar would be replaced by a currency from China. That's the new order, that's where we want it to be. And this broad is sitting there smiling at him. Yes, that sounds great. What I'm like, is this bad b roll. Please tell me you did not smile at that.
Speaker 3: It does seem like something from a movie, like a Bond villain movie, but it actually explains, by the way, the operational philosophy of the Obama administration. I mean, it's the whole like we're part of citizens of the world, and the American exceptionalism is something that they clearly did not embrace, did not celebrate, And so America had eight years of being told we should be embarrassed, we should be ashamed. We weren't allowed to be proud of the country until we did this election of Barack Obama. And also, by the way, explains what Donald Trump offered that so many people gravitated towards. It was the opposite of that. If George Soros is about the managed decline of the American the power of America, whether it's their currency, whether it's their culture, whether it's the ideals, then Donald Trump says, no, We're going to celebrate that. We're going to celebrate it so unabashably. It doesn't matter what names you call us, it doesn't matter what things you say about us, it doesn't even matter what allegations you bring up in October for an election. We're not going to be wavering from making this point. And the American people ultimately chose that because they chose America first. And that's why Donal Trump continues to kind of be this dominant political and cultural foresee is today.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing too well said on your part. You know, it's this idea of eight years of being under the subversion of Obama. That's what it really felt like. I felt like every day under Obama, I was sad. I was white, I was sad, I was a capitalist. I was sad. I was a Conservative, a Christian, a Catholic, like you name it. I was sad right, and then one day I woke up. I was like, screw this shit. This guy's an asshole.
Speaker 3: Well, and think about what George Shower said, China needs to buy into this new world order. What happened in January of twenty thirteen or somewhere around there. Joe Biden travels to China on Air Force two. Hunter Biden goes with him. Joe Biden strikes the deal with the future president of China. Hunter Biden strikes the deal with the Chinese Communist Party for this joint business venture up to one and a half billion dollars investment fund. It's so gross. Even John Kerry steps and is like, guys, we can't do this. The other part, yeah, this is too much. But you know, his other DJN buddy is like, now I'm in you know, so like and this is it just explains like so much of what happened under Obama and Joe Biden and with Hunter, and when the Chinese philosophy is of elite capture, that's how they try to kind of co opt what America was up to. To try to engineer this managed decline of the US to usher in this new world order. Yeah. I mean, that's that's a real thing. That's not a conspiracy. If your receipts are there.
Speaker 2: And all of that money and all of those people are it's all the same players, whether it's Soros, whether it's stolen elections, whether it's Russia collusion, whether it's impeachment trials, whether it's pipe bombs on January sixth, that nobody can find even though we have the videos, the make up, the walk, I'm like, all right, guys, I think we have some demographics we can work with. I mean, just you know, asking for a friend. These are the moments where you say hmm okay, like enough and now we're in a spot with Trump. The Save Act, to me is the perfect example, Senate, go ahead, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Tell me? Well, I was gonna say, I think we have to be very careful because and this is you know, we can we do a much larger thing. But the other the other part of elite culture that China got besides the Biden administration was Silicon Valley. The Silicon Valley and Peter and a lot of stuff they love the Chinese, all of it, right, and so I do think that's why, like and so, you know, how much do people really buy the fact that Silicon Valley is now pivoted towards Donald Trump? AI is maybe this trojan horse in some way like embraces it, but just be very very careful and continue to watch. Like where people's allegiances truly are is just like a fundamental ideological shift the people that are with Trump now or where they go back to being, you know, kind of China adjacent if a different political party comes in. It's also why I think you have to watch people like Gavin new some of these left politicians who clearly have very strong China tizes as well.
Speaker 2: I'll close with this one thought nice flex with the China adjacent.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: It was nice. It's good you worked it in. You know, you sound real smart.
Speaker 11: It's cool.
Speaker 2: I like it. Yesterday or the day before, the President had the door dash Grandma at the White House m h and talking about how her husband is very sick and he has cancer and she's making this extra money. Right, awkward moment where he started talking about the trance thing. She's like, I'm not here for that. That was really weird, but we'll leave that there. Maybe Grandma was like, I'm out. I'm not about this. I'm just here for like my pick my hop and I'm out.
Speaker 3: But this isn't a Wendy's but it is McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, thanks for We're in, but not that in. Okay cool, so, but I thought about it. This morning they had to report out that grub hub and door dash are super excited because now they're using AI and robots and drones to deliver all your food and that delivery cost to the consumer is going to go from seven dollars to one dollar. So yeah, DoorDash. Grandma at the White House two days ago talking about house. She's putting her husband with cancer through their medical bills and helping him. And two days later, the advent of AI is going to take that grandma's job away. Her husband's going to die of cancer because you can't pay six more bucks to have the food brought to your.
Speaker 3: House, Linda, Why can't we have anything nice? Why do you have to do it for people?
Speaker 2: Helen? You man is deep shit? Why isn't her grandma? Anyways, Guys, you are listening to the Roague Recap. We are here with Eric Eggers. This is our sound Bites show. We're gonna be here once a week. We're excited to be with you, Eric.
Speaker 3: Any final words, No, I'm just gonna go home and cry in my sleep about robots and grandmothers. I will say this. Nothing makes me feel less like a man than when I'm at this one Indian restaurant I like to go to and a robot brings me my food, but like it's always followed by a person, so I don't really understand the utility of it. So that's kind of like, you know, there's a different world where that happens, but it hasn't come to me yet.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want my curry with a robot. I don't. I just want it with a regular person. Please just bring it on. It's already messy, like, can we not? I just feel like that gets dangerous. But anyways, check us out Roguerecap dot Com, at Rogue Recap at Linda Meg and Eric your Handele.
Speaker 3: Is at Eric Underscore. Eggers Lenda are the best. Thanks guys for listening.
Speaker 2: This was bye