Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Tiny was saying that she slammed her she's flipping me the bird, but she uh, you just were pointing the middle finger at me.
Speaker 3: Point it sideways. But can you see it's like turning black dealer right there.
Speaker 2: So you slam the door on your knuckle.
Speaker 3: Yes, it hurts so bad.
Speaker 4: You really have to time I have one of those doors in my house too, and you really have to time it when you like pull it back and get your hand out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just remember that door from the Muppet Show and the guy that worked in the restaurant. Mark, do you remember that the guy that worked in the restaurant. They would always come in and out of the the restaurant door. Oh, yes, remember him. He was the waiter Street the little blue guys, the blue guys that sesame Street. Yeah, and grew up with the blue guy. Yeah, he was the waiter. He come in and out of that flight of that door. I was always afraid someone's gonna hit like Tanya with the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but why didn't you just push it in?
Speaker 1: You mean out? Whatever?
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to get it out towards you. Why don't you just go through it?
Speaker 3: I know, because I ah, I know the.
Speaker 2: Stupid things we do. I almost bit my tongue off. Wow, I bit down and I just missed it. You ever like you miss time your bite And I bit down, and I also was it was moving, I was like mobile, I was walking or something. Yeah, bit down and I was biting down so hard that had I made contact with my tongue, I would have bit it in two Yeah. I was so grateful. I stopped and I said, I just said to myself, you need to slow down, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the slow workers, Jen, she fell and she had to get stitches in her tongue because she bit through it.
Speaker 1: It's the worst I can imagine.
Speaker 2: You need to slow down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all need to slow down.
Speaker 2: Same thing with that. I was working out and I tweaked my back because I was acting like I knew what I was doing as a boxer. I was pretending I was playing the role of boxer, not just not just fitness boxer, but like boxer boxer. I was role playing as I was like in a fight, as you might like this, I was role playing that I was in a boxing match, you do, and I didn't do great. I threw out my back because I was I was bobbing and weaving, you know, oh yeah, and I was doing that and I shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel like I look cooler working out in my head, you know, like have you.
Speaker 2: Ever seen somebody show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you see the video and I'm like, oh my gosh, I can't post this.
Speaker 2: You should never see me plank. I think I'm up planking perfectly at all time.
Speaker 5: Air.
Speaker 2: My butt is like literally in a tripod, right right right.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: But you're like, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm going to do this for one minute slash twelve seconds.
Speaker 3: I think you should try pilate's.
Speaker 2: I think I should too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And also like you're not going.
Speaker 1: To tweak things.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I think I should. The problem I have, Tanya, and this is like on the list of many things going inside, what.
Speaker 3: You're going to say. I already know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Well, this is gonna make me like you more.
Speaker 3: If you do, you don't feel like you get a sweat. If you don't sweat your butt off, you feel like you're not gonna get exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, how do you know that?
Speaker 3: Because I know you?
Speaker 2: I love that. Isn't that gray that you know each other so well? We can finish each other's thoughts. I'm just gonna sit back for the rest of the hour.
Speaker 3: Because I used to feel the same way with working out, like if I wasn't sweating sweating sweating, it wasn't doing anything. And that's so not the case.
Speaker 2: Because I look at it like there's I mean, in my head, there's such little time to do the workout. I want to get the most out of it because I don't. I want to and I want to see the results. But now it's trying to think I should feel the results versus see the results because I'm giving up on the sea.
Speaker 3: No, don't give up, like.
Speaker 2: Giving up with the fight. It's so much harder every year. It's so much harder to fight to make it look like it did. You know it still does, so I would just you know, maintain, who are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Tell me more.
Speaker 2: I have a little time before you pay me.
Speaker 1: I'll say what it was like.
Speaker 3: It still is a chill, all right, I'll chill trates do with me once I would love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love that, Tubs. I will go to your matt and role and Tanya, I will come to your pilates ring out like stretch out. Open it up, right, guys, have I set out in the back room, my backroom? Good morning, back room?
Speaker 1: Are we doing good? All right? Good? Well we'll be in touch.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, Tanya, what happened? You bought something online and you accidentally shifted to the wrong address. Did it go to anybody you know?
Speaker 3: No, that's the problem.
Speaker 6: So I have it.
Speaker 3: I bought I guess I haven't gone to this website. I haven't bought something on this website in a very long time. Yeah, but I went online. I ordered this pot for a plant in our living room, like a big pot, big heavy pot. And I checked out, didn't even think I had, you know, my credit card information in there? Checked out? Boom, Great, got an update and when your base is going to be delivered? Great, didn't even think about it. So then you know it says like your base is on its way blah blah blah blah blah. So after it got delivered, I realized I looked outside our front door and there was no box. I checked the email and it was sent to my parents' old address in Rossmore, and they sold that house last year, so it's not even like my parents lived there anymore. It's I don't.
Speaker 2: Even know when this pot that is free living arrives. And the people didn't order the pot, don't they send the pot back?
Speaker 3: So I tried calling. I tried calling the company that I bought it from, and then they were like, oh, once it's out shipping, we can't do anything about it. So then I called the shipping company, but they were like it was already delivered. And that was That was basically it. I don't know these people, and so I basically I know what I said. I basically was just like I'm just gonna give them this pot, Like I guess that's oh, they're.
Speaker 2: Going to get this pot to pay it forward, right like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a couple of having a really big fight and they need a pot.
Speaker 1: I would just drive down there in the day is delivered and be like.
Speaker 2: This is my pot.
Speaker 3: So my mom goes, you need to go to the house and knock on the door and get your pot back, And so Robbie and I are thinking about driving down a rock knocking on the door and asking for.
Speaker 1: Her giant O.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us and you heard Tanya say that she's speaking of her living room, po face. She didn't leave her other things elsewhere?
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: By the way, Tony, this has happened to me multiple times with my previous home that we just moved out of in September, And there's been a few instances like same thing, like pottery barn. I forgot that it was the old address, like whatever, I've ordered stuff.
Speaker 1: And then I just go over there and knock on the door.
Speaker 3: She's so nice, she's that lady.
Speaker 4: She's let us in and like showed us the house and the updates that she's done, orally like you know her.
Speaker 3: I don't know these people. I know them, I don't know her.
Speaker 2: She's very nice. Does forward? That's good on them, and be a little bit more careful when you choose the address. I think I was on hold activating her credit card the other day, really enjoying the awful music they play. You ever had that happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know about enjoying it, but I just deal with it.
Speaker 2: No matter what I'm trying to activate or deal nothing ever works right, it's never this doesn't pin doesn't match the card ever, So I got a wait for the person. And as I was waiting for the person, I'm like, this music is so bad. I love it, the whole music. The bank Hold music. We should be like programming.
Speaker 1: Bank Hold music does suck.
Speaker 2: It was I heard I was off for so long. I enjoyed the loop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So a lot of wedding chatter around here, and certain wedding dates have higher divorce rates, like Valentine's Day. It does, But an Australian study just came out and they say this is the month that you should not get married. It leads to too many divorces like March. H No, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna tell us the month not to avoid?
Speaker 2: Got it? Well, I'm going to give you some guys if anybody wants to hear it. Now, Ruby and Kydie you're both getting ready to have a wedding planning it. Uh So here it is this month leads to more divorces than any other month. And that month is the same month as the bride's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, Oh, I can your birthday, Tanya? July?
Speaker 1: When are you planning?
Speaker 3: Not July?
Speaker 2: Great? It's Ruby. When's your birthday January eighteenth? Are you planning a January wedding?
Speaker 1: No? No, okay, now all right, well we covered all those bases.
Speaker 7: Then do you have it?
Speaker 3: That's interesting?
Speaker 2: I know why about that? Why is that?
Speaker 4: Because it's it comes down to the gift, it has to you think. I think so because it's probably stupid arguments around that month, like oh, you don't need to get me a gift for anniversary, or you need to get any gift for my birthday or whatever, and then or gets clumped together and it's O yes, and so I just think.
Speaker 2: It's and that compounded over yours Lisa divorce.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: You know, as much as a woman tells you that she doesn't want anything for her birthday, deep down inside she does.
Speaker 2: What does she want?
Speaker 1: I mean, who the sky? Basically anything?
Speaker 2: What do you guys want for your birthdays?
Speaker 8: I just like thoughtfulness, like creativity, like it doesn't have to be the fanciest or the nicest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I write notes in my notes section.
Speaker 3: No those things are good.
Speaker 2: Then you pull that out like you remember that, No, but don't say that. Oh God, today's quote to make a difference in someone's life. You don't have to be brilliant, you don't have to be beautiful, you don't have to be perfect. You just have to care.
Speaker 4: Just FM headlines with no real issues for President Biden or former President Trump on Super Tuesday, as both cruise to a November rematch. The only remaining Republican contender, Nikki Haley, is suspending her campaign today. Local Democrat Adam Schiff and Republican Steve Garvey will face off in November for the vacant California Senate seat. Facebook and Instagram as we know went down for thousands of US yesterday because of a technical issue. The outage was resolved after two very difficult hours. An avatar based land similar to Pandora The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Florida, could be coming to the Disneyland resort, according to Disney CEO and Lindsay Lohan confirmed a sequel to Freaky Friday that's officially in the works, and yes, she is set to reunite with co star Jamie Lee Curtis on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday morning. We're all doing it. We're all with you here, Leslie in Garden Grove reaching out about Albert Sanchez. So, I don't know if you heard this or not. We did this hometown hustle where we spotlight a local business and give you some really airtime to talk about what it is that you're doing. Albert Sanchez of Irvine came up with that vet ambulance idea to serve all of southern California, and it's just a beautiful thing. It's like, you never want to have to use it, but if you do need to quickly get your pet somewhere affordably, then he can help out. He comes in his vet ambulance and he started this company on his own. So sure is just a good guy. Unlessie, you heard that in Garden Grove.
Speaker 9: I you know, Ryan, I did good morning, and I wanted to call. I just wanted to call and thank you so much for highlighting him and this service, because honestly, the day before you spoke to him, I was thinking about this exact same thing. I have a dog who is larger, and if I had an emergency and my husband was not home, I don't know how I would get her to the vet.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kind of dog do you have?
Speaker 9: Oh, she's a she's a rescue mix, right, she's but she's I mean, she's like seventy pounds. And if if she was having trouble, you know, if she was in pain, I mean I could probably lift her. But if she was in pain, I mean I would I would be having a really difficult time to get her in my car.
Speaker 2: It makes a lot of sense. And the funny thing is we've never talked about it. We've never ever spoken about a veterinarian ambulance. And an Albert whom we met of Irvine, saw the void and he's got his own van logoed up that says vet ambulance and he doesn't have a siren in lights because it's just him doing it. But he says, as you probably heard Leslie, that people get out of the way, like they realize that there's a pet that's having, you know, an emergency in the back, and they just move out of the way to help him get there quickly. But it's true, if you've got a big dog, or if you've got a small car, maybe you don't even have a car, right because a lot of the ubers Georgia doesn't get to go along. I've been turned down are you supposed to ask about that? But I've been turned down with Georgia a couple of times in Uber. Yeah, I mean I'm like literally sometimes I'm explaining, I'm like, this is the Georgia. Yeah, great, like she's cool, she's cool man, No, no, no, no no. So I'm glad that Albert came on to talk about that, and Lesslie helpe you never have to use it, but it is the ambulance to southern California.
Speaker 9: Right, yeah, and God bless Albert, I mean, you know, and the fact that he has a medical background with pets and he can keep an eye on your pet while he's transporting. I mean, it's so fantastic.
Speaker 2: He's one of those good people. He's one of those good people. Yeah, we love that. But Lesslie, what's your dog's name?
Speaker 5: Willow?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Leslie and Willow and garden Grow for listening. You guys have a great day.
Speaker 9: Thanks to you too.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you Olio, my puppy, whose size of a dog a male is way different than a female dog. Yeah, like the temperament of Georgia, who rolls a rise and couldn't care less and Olio like leaps on all fours at me and knocks me down.
Speaker 1: Tons of energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got lde energy or whatever it is, little dog energy, well, labrador dog energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't miss your shot to it. I have four pack to the Disney a Launi resorts in Spots Sisney and I have both been there. It's the kids are gonna love it.
Speaker 1: And you're in perfect escape.
Speaker 2: That's how you're supposed to say Hawaii. I know that's the correct way of saying it. I just said Trias from American Idol years ago. She was Hawaiian and I remember at the time she told me that when when I talk about Hawaii, to say it like Hawaii Hawaii. Oh, so I got in my brain is Hawaii?
Speaker 5: Ye? Ye?
Speaker 2: Have you been there recently? Anyone I went?
Speaker 1: I was just I was just at al Lani in August. I was there too in August February America. We were not there the same.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not the same that we shot American Idol episodes there over weekend its February.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun. It's like the perfect escape. You just forget about real life.
Speaker 2: And speaking of real life, Ruby's getting married, Tanya's getting married, Siciny's married. Marianna's still out there. She's still out there looking for love. I am yes, or friends. So we were asking you, it's always fun on a Friday to see what everybody's doing over the weekend, and we were asking you what your weekend plans were, and you said you were going out with Emily, who does weekends.
Speaker 6: Sarah kiss, Yeah, I remember, I told you yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you guys try this app to meet other people? Tell me about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's pretty cool. She took me answer plus one. And basically the app is to meet more people. So the app tells you where you're going to meet up at, and then it tells you what bar you guys are going to go to after. So we went to go eat first, and then the app sentence of notification that told us where we were going to go meet up for the bar.
Speaker 2: So wait, so you're okay, You're at Emily at dinner, and then you go into two two and then what does it ask you? And how do you match up with certain people?
Speaker 8: So it asks you all these questions and it's basically a test so that you can basically meet up with the people that are into the same things.
Speaker 2: As you are, and then how do they match you your location everything?
Speaker 1: How do you know who they are?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Yeah, we don't know anybody. We just get there and then.
Speaker 2: Based on where you are sitting, like where you're having your dinner, something's close by or is it totally like take all the data and come up with some place that makes sense for what you.
Speaker 8: Answered, Well, the place tells you where to go. So we went to a cafe Gratitude.
Speaker 1: In forgot large one large, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Really good.
Speaker 8: And then when we got there, they just status like the person knew that we were part of that group and they told.
Speaker 4: Us yeah, okay, so there's a designate area within these businesses.
Speaker 2: And did you meet other people?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We met these really cool girls that we got along with right away. So yeah, and then what y'all do? Well, we were just talking, you know, everybody was talking about what we do and you know, just getting to know each other, which was like pretty fun, honestly, because these are people that you just meet for the first time and you just get like sat on a table and like you have no choice but to talk on a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, so you told them? What did you tell them? You do well.
Speaker 8: I told them that I work here and they were like, oh, that's so cool.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I told them, yeah, I might talk about you guys.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Look out. You guys are part of the experiment, so to to too. This app matches you with some friends, so you guys hit it off and then you go somewhere else after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So then later on the app tells you where you're going to meet up at.
Speaker 2: But it's like, cool, it's an app that's already set these places.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like okay, god, they're predetermined.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we have no idea until like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Before and then you show her what's The next place?
Speaker 6: Was Barlese in Hollywood, I believe.
Speaker 3: And was it the same girls from Dinner that went to the bar after?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or new people?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean you can go with whoever you want, but you know, we just decided to stick around with the same girls that we met there.
Speaker 2: But did you see other people at Barlie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We met different people that were part of that same app, and we were all just kind of like talking and getting to know each other, like, oh, how did you guys find out about the app? And it's funny because I had already gone to Barlei's with Collette and Emilita for the first time, and I had told.
Speaker 6: Him like, oh my god, I want to come back. I want to come back.
Speaker 8: And what a coincidence that the app chose us to go back to that place.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating. Maybe it knew. Maybe it's a I I love that. So it's like a traveling little group club. It tells you where to go next, and you hang out and you feel safe, probably feel safe, and you feel like you've got a connection already.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I knew Emily's so that's why I guess, you know, I felt like I was safe.
Speaker 2: And because she'll throw down, by the way, anybody tries anything to Emily will throw down. She got you.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was an app that was like this a while ago, and it was it was kind of a similar vibe, but it was you brought three friends with you. Oh, and so like, if I was in charge, it would be me, and then I would bring three friends, and then I would match with a guy and he would bring three friends, and then all of us would go out complicated.
Speaker 2: This one's easier. It just rolled.
Speaker 3: That's a safe thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not you got to bring three guys three girls match up. You're dating friend.
Speaker 4: We have three available friends waiting for you to go to Barley Lise whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, well great, So the how'd your weekend end up?
Speaker 6: I mean it ended up good.
Speaker 8: I meant yeah, I mean, but I don't know because it was kind of weird.
Speaker 6: He was like, we were leaving and.
Speaker 8: He's like, oh, you guys are leaving and I'm like yeah, and then he was like, oh, yeah, I'll see you soon and I was like probably not.
Speaker 2: Like why can't he find you through the app?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because we didn't know we you can't find us through the app and we didn't even exchange information.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, how is he going to see me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I told him where you work? He told everybody where you're working at? What you do?
Speaker 10: My god?
Speaker 2: But you like the guy, you didn't get his number.
Speaker 6: He didn't give you his number.
Speaker 8: No, he didn't get Still, I don't know. We'll see you if here.
Speaker 1: We go again. Are all right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: There you have it from the back room. Selena Montebello, thank you for listening to us this morning. How can we help you?
Speaker 5: Yes? Well, thanks, I'm getting married this summer.
Speaker 2: We've been this is everybody's getting married.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you my algorithm is all bridle.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because you're shopping for bridal stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. You're looking at it's listening.
Speaker 2: Uh, Selene, go ahead. What happened?
Speaker 5: Well, so we've been looking at wedding bands for him, and like the whole time, he's just been telling me like whatever, I don't care, Like they're all.
Speaker 2: Fine wedding bands, performance bands, no.
Speaker 5: Great, like his ring, his ring, I got his ring. And it's it's frustrating to hear that, like he doesn't care, you know, like they're all fine, because like he's gonna wear it the rest of his life.
Speaker 1: Right, So I.
Speaker 5: Guess some of a friend of his sent him like a website called, I don't know, like man bands or something. So now he wants the Superman wedding band.
Speaker 2: Does it have the S on it or it's just red and blue or yes, it does.
Speaker 5: Have the S on it, but the S is in the inside, which like it's not the worst thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Manly bands. I've heard of this company.
Speaker 2: What do they what do they do? Superhero wedding mans?
Speaker 1: They do like wedding bands for men.
Speaker 4: They cater to the men that are if you can, you want different type of designs, like not necessarily like the traditional.
Speaker 2: It's like a brushed gray with a blue stripe around and the S is on the inside. Is that the one?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And so here's the thing I mean. Is he a Superman fan? Is he just having some fun?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, but I don't know. It just feels a little childish to me.
Speaker 2: This is the man you married, This is the guy you married. I know we're married. No, one's no, it's a Superman ring.
Speaker 1: It's kind of mummy.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Selene, I do understand what he means when he says he doesn't care, because I wouldn't either. And it's not that I don't care, but I would tell you I don't care because it's like just something simple, something easy. That's what I think I would mean when I say I don't care.
Speaker 4: What you think until you start trying all of them on, because Michael, like, I want it to be simple.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know it's there.
Speaker 4: And this guy walks out of the store with like nine princess cut diamonds on his band and it's not simple.
Speaker 2: Well that's your mind.
Speaker 1: Changes, is my point. As soon as you start trying them on.
Speaker 2: Selene, I don't know this one you fight. I feel like this one just maybe go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna You're not gonna be staring at it.
Speaker 2: It's not like he's asking for the cape and running up buildings and jumping from them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just where Yes, this is how it starts.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well that definitely answered my question.
Speaker 1: I mean, Lay's Superman's cooler than Lord of the Ring.
Speaker 2: He's got a little personality here. He's having some fun.
Speaker 1: Lord of the Rings has like the script on there.
Speaker 2: What kind of wedding band is Robbie getting?
Speaker 3: H We actually haven't talked about it, but I feel like he's probably gonna do a pretty simple like gold brushed bands exactly.
Speaker 2: That he doesn't care, No, it doesn't care. But it's not that we don't care. When we say we don't care, it's like we don't mind, right, we don't want to cause a hassle.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: Don't mis understand the word care when we say it. Sometimes it's not that we don't have caring feelings for it.
Speaker 3: Ring.
Speaker 2: We don't care like.
Speaker 3: I think we'll probably be able to pick it out within like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I think he wants the green lantern ring, to be honest with you, I think that's what he was trying to say to me.
Speaker 1: He wants, Yeah, he'll pull an audible when you're at the store.
Speaker 3: No chance. He doesn't even know what the green lantern is.
Speaker 2: I need to start thinking about well coming out. We have a very special guest this hour, and we have a very special guest next hour. We have a children's book author coming up in a few minutes this hour who happens to go by the name of Meredith screst leech my sister. Children's book awesome, Yeah, children's book breaking, children book news coming this hour.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 2: The other thing is we are going to speak with the Bachelor, Joey gras Day. People really like this bachelor, and some of them say he's the cutest one yet.
Speaker 1: He's easy on the eyes for sure.
Speaker 2: And I have not, you know, totally plugged into the season, but everybody keeps talking about this one clip play for.
Speaker 10: You definite.
Speaker 2: Say Orange time and I'm falling? Are they they sometime jolly ranchers? What's going on? I can't understand. What'd she say, I'm falling in love with you? Falling anyone to hear it again? He's a He's like, they didn't get that that clear? We can put in a promo say more time. But I'm reading the comments about this Joey Grass to Day bachelor and they're saying that he looks through the souls of the women, like the way he pierces through their eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has this beaming stare that is very electric.
Speaker 2: I met the guy in person on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: And did he stare at you the same way?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. He seemed like a super nice guy, you know. I do the whole stick about like trying to find out that they didn't work out or not because they he finished taping it, you know, and you can't find out they don't. They don't cry. But tany, didn't you meet him in the whild and try and set him up with your friend Martha? Martha?
Speaker 3: I don't have a friend named Martha. Who's the friend Paulina?
Speaker 2: Paulina?
Speaker 1: He wasn't Martha.
Speaker 3: We saw him at the Jonas Brothers concert and he is very charming, really good looking, and I spent a little time chatting with him, and then I tried to introduce him to my single girlfriend Paulina that I was there with. And this was pre Bachelor, was pre filming, so he was the bachelor.
Speaker 1: He was announced.
Speaker 2: He can't even acknowledge meeting somebody if he's in the middle of starting that show.
Speaker 3: Well, they hadn't started, so I was like, maybe you could throw her in the mix.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing the rules are you can't, like there must be a rule where you can't like get into a relationship the weeks before you're about to start.
Speaker 4: But we've seen bachelors were mid season they bring in some random person.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, you know what, we had a connection before, and I just can't stop thinking about her.
Speaker 2: So oh really, yeah, they brought people from the wild.
Speaker 4: That happened one season. I forget who it was, but all the girls were.
Speaker 2: The Butchler couldn't focus on any of the other girls because the girl he met outside of the show.
Speaker 1: And all the girls girls are so mad.
Speaker 2: Of course disqualifying, all right, So this is TikTok story systance He's got here. A TikToker named Ava Stanley went viral posting my hoalf and she calls her mom. It's an interesting question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to this.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of a girl saying that she calls her mom like once or twice a week.
Speaker 2: I called my mom or she called.
Speaker 9: Me eleven times yesterday, and I never really have anything to say either.
Speaker 5: And like if she misses my call and she calls me back, she's.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, what's up? Like what's what'd you call? And I'll be like, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to chit chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh okay, So you start thinking about that as an adult, if you don't live with your mom, how many times do you call your mom?
Speaker 4: I was looking at my call log to really see, but I think an I average about two times a week, maybe three times.
Speaker 1: If it's a busy week, I do more than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was curious about you, Ryan, because you have such a close relationship with your mom, and so as a poster boy like mama boy.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know how how many times do you talk to me?
Speaker 2: I mean, she's on this show once a week, so that's one that's true. I would say probably twice a day, maybe a day, probably twice a day, but it's very quick like yo, I just like, yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: What do you guys talk about?
Speaker 2: Your socks? Are like, no, we don't talk. I actually don't call to talk. I just talked. You just called to say what's up?
Speaker 7: Like yo?
Speaker 2: You good?
Speaker 3: And I see that's cute. Like my mom wants to like park down for an hour.
Speaker 2: I can't. Yeah, I don't like to talk for Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: My mom goes through all the gossip in like the neighborhood and then once you know it's going on my life, it's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: I lost my I put my phone somewhere the other day, right and I couldn't find my phone and my mom and I called my mom on.
Speaker 1: Another phone, where's my phone?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said, Mom, where don't they to put my phone?
Speaker 1: Like you know me?
Speaker 2: And she's like in the fridge and it was in the fridge. I said, it on the shelf and I got on the milk out. Wasn't in there for long. But I was like, you know that's what moms can do. Yeah, they have that superpower. How many times you call your mom, Tanya, I probably talked to.
Speaker 3: Her once or twice a week, but we text a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, And let's go to the back room. This could be interesting. Your mom lives in the Midwest, right, she.
Speaker 1: Lives on the East coast over there.
Speaker 4: So Rhode Island like the furthest I knew she lived over there where they had the accent's accent?
Speaker 2: All right? So how often you call your mom in the great state of Rhode Island?
Speaker 3: I feel like we talk at least three times a day.
Speaker 2: Oh, my more than me? More than me?
Speaker 1: Aggressive Collette MICHAELA, who's there?
Speaker 2: Call that? How many times do you call your mom day or week?
Speaker 6: I have to go by month.
Speaker 1: I think I only talked to her three times a month. Like, legit, are you guys cool? Yes, guys, we're good.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 6: I talk to my siblings. I call my siblings every week.
Speaker 2: If I talk to my mom three times a month, yes, she would call y'all.
Speaker 3: Also, like do you? I always panic because I can't favor my mom over my dad, Like I have to call I have to FaceTime my dad, or I FaceTime them together in a group chat because I don't want one.
Speaker 2: To feel that bad situation. My mom's better at phone. Well, call your mom today and tell you love her exactly and call it call your mom this month and do the same.
Speaker 1: I know I need to talk to her more. Well, you've got plenty of month, how do you?
Speaker 2: Well? Get ready? You can pre order it now at the link in my Instagram bio.
Speaker 3: Nice that link in the bio.
Speaker 2: The Make Believers a children's book my sister and I put together. Let me bring in Mayre to the Seacrest here to benefit the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. Meritith Seacrest. You are an author, so are you? It's co co co. There's a team effort for this one. But congratulations on the Make Believes. Inspired inspired by some of our childhood and some of your daughter's childhood.
Speaker 11: I know, I think just you know, watching Flora's crazy imagination and seeing thinking back to when we grew up and all the fun things we did, making fun shows together, and you know, i'd be you know, Madonna and you were bon Jovi all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, classic before we knew, like we had never been to Hollywood, to California, to Los Angeles, so we didn't know what it was really like. But we made believe that we were superstars. And so she would dress up as Madonna and I would take the VHS recorder and record her, and we'd have a strobe light from Spencer Gifts.
Speaker 7: That we used as our lighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would dress up as John bon Jovi and uh seeing, you know, living on a Prayer and those songs from Slippery when Wet the album.
Speaker 3: Where are these tapes?
Speaker 2: There are tapes somewhere are there?
Speaker 11: Their mom has them. We got to find them because they're no good vhs.
Speaker 1: Would you take?
Speaker 4: Would you just tape or would you actually perform for like your parents and their friends? Because my parents made us do that. They would make us put on shows like this.
Speaker 11: I mean, I feel like we did shows. But then also you know, they were busy and we were off just making shows rightself. And it was like an after school play kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, and then Ryan would host his own news show.
Speaker 11: I mean we did. I mean it was crazy. You were even pretended to be Casey Kaysam and look at you. Know you never believe you can take you.
Speaker 2: Eight year old, nine year old pretending to be Casey kasem to. But I guess that's the idea, right when you make believe you can make it happen, or make believe you can make certain things happen.
Speaker 1: In your life.
Speaker 2: So that's the concept of this children's book to make believers and portions will benefit the Ryan Seacrests Foundation for those studios around the country, which is very exciting. It's on sale this October, but you can pre order it at the link in my Instagram bio.
Speaker 3: Yes, pre order in the link and bio.
Speaker 2: Get in there. Also we should shout out our illustrator, Bonnie Louie and yeah, very exciting. Just something fun to do right now. Do you think that your daughter my knees will listen to me read the whole thing to her because I've laid on the floor before and she's like either gotten bored or falling asleep when I read.
Speaker 11: I think she's at eight, she's five now now she's into it. Now she'll want to.
Speaker 2: Read to you. So you want to read to me? Okay, that's just that's probably what I need before I go to sleep, A nice read it from Flora Marine. Yeah, well, Meritis worked hard on this, so congratulations Meredith.
Speaker 3: This is huge.
Speaker 11: Oh well, thank you and excited for what's to come, so we'll you know, I'll be coming to the world in the fall.
Speaker 1: Also look out for it, all right, cool?
Speaker 2: Love you all right, love you.
Speaker 11: Have a great day everyone.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, thanks for waking up.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very excited to do something with your family. That's cute, right, I mean, that's the whole thing with the Brain Secrets foundations, his mom, dad, my sister, a team of people that of course work on it, but it started just with us, and it's fun to do something with your family. So check that out. Very excited. I'll read you a couple pages.
Speaker 3: I ask you, like with children's books, do you have an audiobook version or no?
Speaker 2: Probably not right, not yet, but that's probably something I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: That would be epic.
Speaker 7: Because you're going to go into the page.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go into the studio and like do the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know, I can do it right here in three minutes. Yeah, one line per page. I mean, I could use this studio right here and knock it out there in a commercial set, Tanio, what are you working on?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift is related to a fellow Torchard poet and.
Speaker 2: Keep hearing rumblings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so really nothing else matters at this point.
Speaker 2: Claudy today with light rain this afternoon, nothing majors in the low sixties don't forget. We're paying your bills today. We pay them in the morning. Tomorrow we pay them all day. So you might want to go over there to be concept m dot com today. Give me your name, tell me the bill you want me to help you with, and we'll get into that. Also, we spring forward this weekend, so yeah, to the weekend. Don't forget that. That's the thing exciting. Don't we like that?
Speaker 1: No, we do, because then you have more daylight.
Speaker 3: Why don't you like it to you because we lose an hour of sleep just for like the.
Speaker 1: First few days.
Speaker 2: It's true on the weekend we do like to fall back, but in the long run, it's better I think to have more light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more light.
Speaker 1: We'll set later.
Speaker 2: We'll remind you of it. We can get us every year. We're gonna make it. It's gonna be okay. So let's get to this trending report. Taylor Swift related to a fellow tortured poet.
Speaker 3: Yes, so she is related to one of the most important famous figures in American poetry. So ancestry dot com announced this week that Taylor Swift is related to Emily Dickinson.
Speaker 2: That's crazy cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So sixth cousins three times removed?
Speaker 2: So is that even can you explain what that means?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 1: And has the removed that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like when you're removed?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Right? I don't have any family that's removed?
Speaker 2: Do you know what does it mean?
Speaker 3: I don't think I do. I've never introduced someone is like, this is my cousin once removed?
Speaker 2: Well, what happens to be removed?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: From a family?
Speaker 3: I don't know. But so Taylor and Emily both descend from a seventeenth century English immigrant, so Taylor's ninth great grandfather, and it was Dickinson's sixth great grandfather. So Taylor actually referenced Emily Dickinson when she received the Songwriter Artists of the Decade on her and it was also speculated that Taylor's twenty twenty album Evermore drew inspiration from Emily Dickinson. So it just feels really crazy cool and meant to be ahead of the Tortured Poets Department that's coming out April nineteenth, that this news came out.
Speaker 2: The things that she is connected to, I mean, you can't create this. This happened right, right, But the things that are either coincidental or so amazingly clever as we piece this together and these things together with a tortured poet component.
Speaker 3: But also like if you think about you know, Taylor is one of the most like famous, important figures in America. Yeah, writer and writer poet is a fine line.
Speaker 2: So removed, Okay, it's a different generation. Removed is like grand and great, but with cousins. So once removed is one generation apart.
Speaker 1: Two is two removed. Got it, gotta get it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I got it and I read it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely the difference between three generations between you and and the relative.
Speaker 2: But you're still related. But we could probably all go back and find somebody cousin removed that was had some place in history, don't you think?
Speaker 1: I guess if we really? Who did this deep dive on Taylor?
Speaker 3: By the way, ancestry dot com are.
Speaker 1: Other things that they're doing.
Speaker 2: Ancestry did is ancestry dot com.
Speaker 4: It's just like a tailor world. I saw this video the other day I actually posted on my Instagram. It was how time all adds up to the number thirteen. So if you look at a clock and you add two and one, it's thirteen ten, and three is thirteen nine and four is thirteen.
Speaker 1: And you like circled each number. It was all added up to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Do you not find it weird that Jason Kelsey retired after thirteen years in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I don't even have a word to describe everything you're saying. And you know, my greatest, most treasured collection is what.
Speaker 1: Thirteen clocks?
Speaker 3: Clock?
Speaker 2: Clock clocks?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 2: One of the odds that I would have a clock collection, not knowing that everything added up to be thirteen.
Speaker 1: And I know the.
Speaker 7: Time I'm going to send you.
Speaker 2: I took a picture of a clock the other damn and send.
Speaker 1: It to you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, how excited are you? Where is the clock collection? I need a picture of a clock.
Speaker 1: It's a show. It's it's a chef in the liter om right now, it's a self.
Speaker 4: For a few years, you'll have a dedicated room for the clocks that you sit in.
Speaker 2: Guy on Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Weekend earned it. That's a song you can make out to, isn't it? A two point seven kiss FM? The Bachelor's here, That's why I bring that up. The bat here, Joey rose to Day. Good morning, Joey.
Speaker 7: Good morning everyone. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing great. Hold on, do you have a playlist of makeout songs?
Speaker 7: I do not.
Speaker 12: That would be crazy though if I was during the show, just like always had music that was just playing during that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can pick the track.
Speaker 12: No, no, I let music come as it comes to me. I don't really have any playlists at it for that.
Speaker 2: Tiny will share hers with you. That's fine, We give you one.
Speaker 7: I could give some help.
Speaker 3: I can help stuff over here.
Speaker 2: M So, last time we saw each other it was on New Year's even Times Square, and this was before the premiere of The Bachelor. Now it's out and I'm seeing people are falling for you, bro, not only on the show but like a nation.
Speaker 7: It's uh, it's been crazy.
Speaker 12: I think that obviously, when I saw you, it was still all an idea because I lived it, but you didn't get the ability to see what everyone was going to think or just to kind of obviously relive it.
Speaker 7: So a lot has happened.
Speaker 12: I love that there's a lot of people that are excited about the season, invested in it, happy with me so far.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't know you'ven't seen how you I mean, I know you know broad strokes of what happened, but you haven't seen how it all gets edited together.
Speaker 12: No, get I get to watch it with America, so I get a little bit of a sneak peak sometimes each week. But yeah, I'm watching it with everyone else.
Speaker 7: And like you said, I lived it, so I I had a good idea what it's like. Yeah, how it ends up, but it's different.
Speaker 2: What do you make of the reaction from Bachelor Nation calling you like right at the top of the list of the lookers.
Speaker 10: Hey, man, I'll take that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: If someone doesn't like that, I don't know what they like. That's that's new for me. So I love it. It's it's again. It's just exciting to see people say nice things and they're invested in it. But yeah, I can't really. I don't think you can comment on that one. I think you just have to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Joey grad dated the Batcheler. Do people that you dated before this, like in high school or in other chapters of your life, do they reach out to you when this kind of thing happens in your life.
Speaker 7: Yes, and no.
Speaker 12: I think a lot of the like not as serious relationships have reached out and said like they're happy for me, and you know, people I haven't heard from since high school or college definitely have reached out.
Speaker 7: The serious relationships.
Speaker 12: I think they for the most part are just like maybe ignoring that this is going on because I had like two real ones that I've had through my life. But for the most part, people have been so kind and grateful and just saying that they've seen the same per and they knew their whole life.
Speaker 10: So that's great to hear. That's great to see.
Speaker 1: That is next to you.
Speaker 2: She's engaged to be married, but there were times when she considered going on this show.
Speaker 7: That's true, really is.
Speaker 10: Very very yeah, yeah, why didn't you not?
Speaker 3: So one of my best friends was on The Bachelor many years ago with Chris Souls and so she was like really pushing me to do it, like I think you'd be so good. I think that you'd be open to the process. And actually when I was like really starting to think about it is when I started dating my now fiance. So the timing was just kind of like it was off.
Speaker 7: Well, it worked out for hard.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a different process.
Speaker 12: But I tell everyone if you're open to it and you feel like you can do it, that there's great things that can come out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly he's got a See we need to size up his energy right now. Joey Gray the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: He's for sure engaged, he's for.
Speaker 2: We're just going to reach your body language.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, I think regardless of what the ending is, what people always say. And I talked to guys that have been on the batcherette. I've talked to people obviously from the show that I've done it with me too. It's it's an experience you you kind of have to look within through all this. You learn a lot about yourself. There's more than just the romance side that's so special. And yeah, everyone from the show is great. It just is an experience that's unlike any other.
Speaker 2: Do you forget cameras are there, like your head you're at old Yeah, because like hear their cameras in here, I forget they're here.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think it takes time, right, Like it's something that I got to the point that it definitely it didn't affect me, but I think back to when I was on the batcherette, like my night one with charity, I look like an idiot, like I was staring directly into the camera.
Speaker 7: I'm sure I gave them absolutely no footage.
Speaker 12: So it feels like a lot because the first time you see the lights, the first time you see the camera in your face, but then all of a sudden, I always say, you don't notice the cameras when you have a genuine connection. I paid attention to that when I was on the show as the Bachelor. Was if I started feeling production or like feeling camp, I wasn't into the person then, because that that that takes away from you actually folks on the person that you're talking to.
Speaker 7: So I use that as my example.
Speaker 2: Most of all, let's get a break here. The Bachelor Monday's eight seven Central ABC streams on Hulu the next day. I want to come back and talk about what you're doing with your eyes because I don't know, maybe I want to try it.
Speaker 1: Ryan wants a tutorial.
Speaker 2: On how you're using your eyes. It's like a it's like a thing right now. It is yeah, you're talking about it is right.
Speaker 1: You have a little to Ryan, but I want to do.
Speaker 2: I want him to teach us his look, how he looks through the souls of people and stuff.
Speaker 10: I don't know if I have any answers with the back one.
Speaker 2: Joy Gratiday of The Bachelor. So when does this thing all wrap up? When are we going to know whether you or who you ended up with?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you'll get an idea of how this season ends at the end of March here, so we're working our way.
Speaker 7: It's almost it's almost.
Speaker 1: To the final three women.
Speaker 12: Yep, down to the final three women. It is flown by so it's crazy. But yeah, this this ended back before Thanksgiving time, so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for it to get to Then Fantasy Suite night that is going to be next week, Ryan, so you can say Fantasy sweets next week, next Monday.
Speaker 1: How nerve wracking is Fantasy.
Speaker 10: Suites exactly what you would expect, extremely nerve wracking.
Speaker 12: It's it's a situation that I always tried to obviously come in with taking it as lightly as possible, like not trying to put too much pressure on yourself. But you understand that it's a very serious moment and something where I think everyone knows a lot of Boutcher's in the past have made some bigger mistakes. I tried as much to keep it within those walls and not talk too much about it because I think it's a private moment. But also I always tell people like they think about what happens in fantasy suitets, but the most important part of fantasy suites is it's your first time you get uninterrupted time with no cameras like that is so important to have that time when you get to see someone. And that's what I do. On what you do is you talk to them, Ryan, You talk to them for a long period of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful conversationiful.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them. That's all you do.
Speaker 12: No, I can't speak on what I do, Ryan, because again, like I said, that is for me and the person.
Speaker 2: That is. What if I compliment your teeth, will you tell me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I appreciate.
Speaker 1: I think a great team.
Speaker 7: Thank you. The you know brace is they're a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: It's crazy though, previous Bachelor like Bachelor and Bachelorette like winners of the seasons have said if you combine all the hours that they spent with the lead before they got engaged, it was like twenty four hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I can't really do the math myself, but I wouldn't. I do believe that when you get that alone time and fancy suits, it might be about the same time you've been with them for the entire show, Like it's a very important time and people forget, like there's something serious at the end of the sea.
Speaker 7: You have to talk through things.
Speaker 12: I always use that time to do almost like a play by play of the whole experience, like what did you feel at this moment?
Speaker 7: What did you feel at this moment.
Speaker 12: Because you get the time to talk about it, but it's in little spurts throughout the show, so when you get that time to actually dive a little deeper, Like I took advantage of that time because I was taking this seriously and I wanted to make sure that I knew everything I need to know about them. Talk about more harsh subjects you maybe don't feel comfortable to talk about on camera, Like.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of stuff board.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, well give me give me some insight on your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's always a fun conversation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, just my exciting fantasy romantic I know.
Speaker 2: The Bachelor with this. So everybody keeps talking about the way you look at the women on the show, So what are you doing? Are you smising? Are you squinting? Like? What are you doing? Chin up? Eyes down? Bro?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think for me, I used to be really bad at it when I was growing up as a kid. I used to I like, got into teaching tennis at a really young age and was at a country club and I was always told, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Cool, right, but I mean, he's doing it right now telling.
Speaker 7: But I was.
Speaker 12: I was a kid, right, So like when I was thirteen years old, I'm in this country club atmosphere, and I mumbled, I wasn't good at holding attention and talking to people. So, like I really young figured out how important it was to actually engage with people. And I don't know if that's affected how I do things moving forward, but I realized that I appreciate so much more when someone's actually actively listening, looking at you, like feels like they're part of the conversation. So I think it's translated into where I'm at now, and I love that. People think it's all the gaze or how I look at them, but I can do it.
Speaker 2: That's happening.
Speaker 7: I'm trying.
Speaker 10: I forgot like it's weird because I'm looking at this and then they're here.
Speaker 2: To connect.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So, but yeah, I love that people have calmed on it. I think it's a fun part of the season in general.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 10: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: People like it. People are into Joey. Some people are gonna be bummed if you end up with somebody here.
Speaker 10: Hey again, I can't speak on that right now. Don't wait and see.
Speaker 2: Don't speak. We we've been through this before. We will wait, we will see. You know the theypic go back and say we knew it. Tom was almost on the show. She knows the Joe she gets exactly.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming Monday so you can check it out ABC and Hulu. Good luck.
Speaker 12: Appreciate it. I'm excited to see how this all ends up. But I appreciate you guys having me here now.
Speaker 1: And this win. I got it on airst.
Speaker 2: That is gonna do it for us this morning on LA's number one hit music station. Remember today National Dentist Day. So if you're gonna see your dentist, celebrate them. Thanks for being with us. Tomorrow we're back and when we start early at six ten, we start paying your bills. I'm gonna pay bill still six ten in the evening, so go for twelve hours around the clock. Get your bills paid. Also, tomorrow it's a Ryan's roses. So she keeps seeing the same woman. She keeps seeing the same woman in different places that they go, and she's like, is it a coincidence?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know something's gotta be wrong or off in your relationship if you're starting to think that way.
Speaker 1: Anyway, does the woman speak to them?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't talked to the but tomorrow will meet her, I guess, she says, just quickly reading the email, she says that her it's her husband's reactions.
Speaker 1: So it gets a little swirmy or something.
Speaker 2: Be guesse. He could scare me when she's there. But why is the woman showing up where they are? And how does she know where they're going to be?
Speaker 1: Right? I don't know anyway, that's why we'll all come back tomorrow to find out.
Speaker 2: We'll be here, have a great day. Tanya Mark, who gets the gold star from the show today. Mikayla gets the gold star because Joey the Bachelor was here. It's her job to go out make him happy and bring him. That's her job. What is that?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 1: What did you have to do with Joey? So I go grab him downstairs and ring him up here.
Speaker 3: I make sure he has a drink, coffee, whatever.
Speaker 1: He needs, and then just make sure he's content until he's on with you.
Speaker 2: How maintenance this guy?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no?
Speaker 2: Is that what we do with everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that deserves a gold star?
Speaker 3: And just to validate his Parky.
Speaker 2: Well for getting validations these days. We didn't used to do that, so that's nice of us. All right, great, well, congratulations with Michael. I don't know if you're keeping score, but you've got seven. Wow. No, Head of Hospitality, here's Michael. I have a great day, guys, Thanks for everything. Back here tomorrow, let's get it done.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow