Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phones happened? All right, Danielle, all right, what's it all about?
Speaker 2: So Allison takes the four year old she babysits named Nathan to the pool on the weekend. So Alison thought, well, maybe it'd be funny. We'll phone tap Nathan's mom Laura. We'll say there's a little pool poop problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no one likes poop in the pool. No, I love it. All right, here we go. Let's listen to Daniel's phone tap period.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is Renee. I'm calling you from pool maintenance at that beach club.
Speaker 3: Is everything okay?
Speaker 1: You have a four year old son named Nathan?
Speaker 3: Yes? Is he all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's fine, but the pool's not fine. Why is it that we have poop in the pool?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what?
Speaker 1: Why are you laughing? It's not my joke, it's not funny.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Did someone poop in the pool?
Speaker 2: I don't understand your son Nathan's poop is in the deep end of the pool.
Speaker 3: And I'm I'm sorry you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna step off. I don't work, I don't care you a work. This is my work, and there's poop in my pool.
Speaker 3: First of all, Nathan's four and he's not that teen. I'm going to the deep end of the pool, so I find it hard to believe that he that he is.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe it's floated there. I don't know how it got there, but it's there. It's sitting there right now, and you need to come and clean it.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to come and clean the poop in the pool?
Speaker 3: Oh? I am sorry, but isn't that your job?
Speaker 1: No, that's not my job.
Speaker 2: If your child cannot go to the potty the proper way, he should not.
Speaker 1: Be in the pool.
Speaker 3: You know he does know how to go potty the proper way.
Speaker 1: Obviously, not if he's pooping in the deep end.
Speaker 3: And why, First of.
Speaker 1: All, this is not the first time that it's happened. I think you should know.
Speaker 2: You should have a talk with your babysitter because obviously she's not teaching you properly.
Speaker 3: Listen, Can you hold on one second and I will absolutely call the baby sitter, find out and find out what the hell happened.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but listen to me. You what time can you be here to clean the poop up because.
Speaker 1: I had a clothes.
Speaker 3: I cannot leave work. I am working on the project I had.
Speaker 2: There's a floater in the pool and you need to do something about it.
Speaker 3: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: I why do you teach your children at home? Do you just teach your children that they can go where you listen?
Speaker 3: You don't have time to listen to me. I don't know time for this go around.
Speaker 1: That's what's in the pool. That's what's in the pool.
Speaker 3: Let me call the babyshare and just relax and do your job. Okay, here's the thing like rocket science. Okay, it's just just what does Please? Could you just hold ornament? I am at work and I cannot discuss this.
Speaker 1: Listen to me? Do not you when you are talking to me?
Speaker 3: Do you run this place? Who are you?
Speaker 1: I'm in charge of the maintenance department?
Speaker 2: And maybe he needs those rubber pants or whatever that they put on kids nowadays.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you feeding the kid? Oh my god, don't, Oh my god, me get it done.
Speaker 3: You are the person running this place. This is so inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Isn't it appropriate for your kids to take a dump in my pool.
Speaker 3: I'm not coming down there and cleaning up poop. That is ridiculous. It's ridiculous when you're gonna sholl over yourself. So run, he's fa.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, I'll let it go if you let me put you on the radio. Look, this is Daniel Narrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And uh, you just got phone tapped. Allison's playing a joke on you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he didn't poop in the pool.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now I'm gonna go home and kill you.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap. This fal table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvi mister ran in the Morning Show