Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cibo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 2: Oh welcome in What a Sanguine Day, Episode one seventy four. Today is a special day on a lot of fronts. Today is the six year anniversary of the television show. Just getting to six years on is not to sound like a jerk, but an amazing accomplishment. I remember standing on Chris Carter's balcony in Los Angeles right before the show launched, before we moved to New York, and sang to him like, man, I hope we can do this for seven or eight years and see what's what? And I remember Chris a, man, that's a long that's a hell of a you know, runway you're talking about and six years, more than fifteen hundred shows and the show's doing better than ever. Today is also an exciting day because it's my favorite podcast we do all year, where we lay out our full NFL gambling season long picks. Thursday, we will be back with our gambling show, the full Gambling Show, and talk Chiefs Lions. Thursday. Also Demands is coming back, which brings up the her sweet part of this. It means today is Diora's last show, Woo, and so she goes to college in nine days a week from Thursday, and so we are dealing with that from an emotional level and we will talk more about that at the end of the show. Also for the audience, while you feel free to ask whatever questions you would like in the chat, if season long gambling related, whatever you want. If you would like to give Diora some first year of college advice, that also would be welcome in the chat and we can get those later on. I think that would be nice coming from people that aren't me or your mother or family their feelings, especially because she's going as you can see from the sweatshirt to UC Santa Cruz all the way across the country. So before we get to any of that stuff, though, we have to tell you what missed, and then we will get into our gamble portion of the show. What missed the cut is Cooper cup seeing a specialist for his hamstring team USA losing to Lithuania yesterday, but they blew out Italy to advance of the semifinals just moments ago, and Aaron Rodgers trolling modern medicine at the US Open Novak he crossed out Maderna and wrote Novak Djokovic, which all again would make so much more sense if he wasn't drawing his paychecks from Woody Johnson, the heir to the Johnson and Johnson fortune, which is the I mean, the scions of Big Pharma. But I'm not gonna let any of that bring me down like we did last year. And Diora, you weren't here for it. But last year we made folks a good deal of money. It was like an eighteen percent ROI on their investment, and it was almost like a four hundred percent ROI on their investment because we gave them a fifty to one chiefs Niners exact a super Bowl before the year, and then brock Perty's elbow exploded in the NFC Championship game, and it came up just short. It was still winners. The way I'm gonna set this up, we will give you the team win totals, we will give you the division winners, we will give you the make miss playoffs, and we will give you a super Bowl matchup. Assume all of these wagers are one unit wagers normalized for a plus or minus. So if you're a one hundred dollars better and it's a minus one forty, we're betting one forty to win one hundred. If it's a plus number, we're betting one hundred to win whatever that number is. We on this, so whatever, all of these assume they're one unit bets unless otherwise stated, and we will track them throughout the year. I don't know how long this first second is going to go, because for the team win totals, DIORA, what'd you say, more.
Speaker 3: Than half the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna go quite some time. I would imagine that is true. I probably shouldn't have to say this to you on your last show on the thing, but feel free to speak up. Mike's a little far away I'm boisterous. I don't want you to be Oh, you know what I mean. I don't want your voice to be dominated by mine. But we are going to go through all thirty two teams. We are starting DIORA with the teams. I am not betting, and I'll give you a quick thought on each team. Why And it's really just alphabetical order. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: The Cardinals four point five.
Speaker 2: All right, I would be on the under there. I feel like they're gonna be the worst team in the league. They want to be the worst team in the league. But the juice is on the under, and it feels like such a square bet, and they are such an incompetent franchise historically. Maybe the new regime isn't gonna be that. They feel like maybe could screw this up. If I was gonna bet either side, it would be the under, but we're not betting it. Next.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Bill's ten point five.
Speaker 2: That's the perfect line. I think this is gonna be an eleven win team. I obviously could see them being a ten win team. They've won thirteen two of the last three years. I think they're gonna come down a bit from that. But that line's exactly right, and if a line is exactly right, you have no obligation to bet it, so we're leaving it there.
Speaker 3: Next Broncos eight point five.
Speaker 2: Alright, This feels like an under. I believe it's an under, however, because they could miss the playoffs and hit the over at nine and eight, and maybe there is some Sean Payton magic, we're staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next the Lion's nine point five.
Speaker 2: That line's exactly right. This is a nine or ten win team, so we're staying away from it. That line is perfect.
Speaker 3: Next Texan six point five.
Speaker 2: All right. I like the under. I think they could be one of the three worst teams in the league. But the possibility that Demico Ryans has a Brian Daboll type of impact new team, massive one year turnaround. They love will and Anderson, and that division is sawt for staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next the Raiders six point five.
Speaker 2: All right. Believe it or not. I think that is a pretty clear over. This team blew three seventeen point leads last year and still won six or seven games. They had seven games with seven plus point leads and they still were right around this number last year. However, so the overs the bet, but I am never betting and over on a Josh McDaniel's Jimmy g Coach quarterback combos. So we're staying away.
Speaker 3: Next the Chargers nine point five.
Speaker 2: That's the perfect number as a nine or ten win team, so we're staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next Vikings eight point five.
Speaker 2: That is a massive regression from last year's thirteen wins. Feels like if you had to bet that it would be an over a slight over, but you don't have to bet it, so we're staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next Saints nine point five.
Speaker 2: All right, I like the under a lot there, but the under is juiced all the way to minus one forty plus. If I'm wrong about Atlanta, somebody's gotta win that division. The Bucks might end up trading Mike Evans. The Panthers are not gonna be good. Brian Burns is holding in, and so the Saints. It's just a little too much juice on the under. We're staying away.
Speaker 3: Next Giant seven point five.
Speaker 2: In that division, that's the perfect number. They're gonna let uh Daniel Jones do more this year. That probably will hurt them because of some of the strengths of the team, and dable. I still think they are you know, they're not gonna have some horrible season that to stay away. Uh And in fact, I'll just tell you the last three in this category. Bucks six and a half, Tight and seven and a half, Commanders six and a half, those are all to me just stay aways. Those are teams the variants too much. The line is just about right. We're staying away from all of these all right now, we're too a category where these are all teams. I'll tell you right now. I like the under on, but not enough to actually bet it. What's the first one to you?
Speaker 3: Era the Colts six point five.
Speaker 2: I like the under, the juice is only minus one oh four. Fading the Colts feels like smart business, but maybe Anthony Richardson by mid season has developed enough that the raw talent takes over. It to a soft division. I thought about including it, we're staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next six point five.
Speaker 2: I love the under, but two games against the Cardinals scares me a bit. If Stafford's hell the all year, maybe Sean McVeigh wills them to somewhat respectability. And the juice being one thirty four just too much. I thought about including that in the bets, but because if it was minus one oh five one oh five, I'd probably bet it minus won thirty five, I can't, but I trend to the under there. I trend to the under on this entire category, all right.
Speaker 3: Next the Bengals eleven point five.
Speaker 2: All right, I I like the under. I don't see why this team would win twelve games. I know they did last year. I understand, but I feel like the division is tougher Burrow mistraining camp. Again. It's a brutal schedule. But the juice on the under is one forty four, so we're staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next, the Brown's nine point five.
Speaker 2: This is such an obvious I'm gonna regret not betting this. This is such which an obvious under, even at minus won thirty five juice. I don't mind it. I wouldn't mind it. I and I know this sounds dumb. If this, if this total was eight point five, I think I'd bet the under. Nine point five seems like such a trap, such a free money it. You know what, I want to include it. You know, I'll get the Browns in elsewhere, the Browns under nine and the fact that the Browns could go nine to eight, which would be the second best year they've had in twenty years, and the under would still pay just seems like a trap. So I guess I'm staying away from it. Next.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Panthers seven point five.
Speaker 2: The under there is minus one twenty. I can't see a reason that this Panthers team would win eight games. I like the under, not quite an enough to bet it, and I want to root for Bryce Young, even though I'm not a huge believer because of his size. The Brian Burns thing is scary, that is, it is such a soft division. But they were right. You know, they were in the playoff race last year despite horrific quarterback play. So we're staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next, the Ravens ten point five.
Speaker 2: I like the under there. I have the Ravens missing the playoffs, but I don't feel quite strongly enough about it to bet it. The AFC is really tough. I think they're a nine win team, but we're staying away now to bets. Theoretically I would love, but there's better ways to make these bets. What's first?
Speaker 3: You era the Steelers eight point five.
Speaker 2: The over for the Steelers is minus one point fifty. I love the Steelers to keep Mike Tomlin streak alive of winning nine plus games, but rather than laying juice on the over, there is a better way to make that bet. More on that in a moment.
Speaker 3: Next, Okay, the Dolphins nine point five.
Speaker 2: Similar situation. Rather than bet the Dolphins to win nine, to win ten games and lay some juice, we can get plus odds on something that I believe is gonna happen. So if you like the Dolphins, there is a better bet to make than them to hit their season over.
Speaker 3: Next the Packer's seven point five, and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna include in there the Falcons eight point five with juice of one minus one fifty and minus one thirty two respectively. I like both of those overs, but once again, there is a better way to make those bets if you believe in the Packers and you believe in the Falcons, where there are a little riskier bets, but the return is so much better. More on them in a moment when we get to our division winners and our make miss the playoffs category. And then one more.
Speaker 3: The Jets nine point five.
Speaker 2: All right, the under on that is dead even money plus one hundred. I love this bet, but there is actually a far better bet to make on that on the Jets going under ten wins, and I'll explain why when we get there. So that leaves us Diura with eight actual bets. These eight bets are five overs, three unders. We will start with and Diura for this one. For say, if I'm going over or under, you'll see it with the letter next to the number. The first bet we're making is what Diura.
Speaker 3: The Bear seven point five under.
Speaker 2: Under plus one hundred. Why would the Bears win eight games? Everyone's like, Oh, they spent all this money this offseason. I hope so. They had the worst record in the league last year. The offensive line, even though they've invested in it, has now dealt with some injuries. That defense is going to be a train wreck. They could have an awesome season where you feel great about justin fields and still hit the under. Seven to ten for the Bears would be a massive success. Plus, I don't think there are any gimmes in that entire division. Well, I don't think there's any great teams in that division. Every other team in that division knows if we're gonna have a good season. We've got to beat up the Bears. I know the schedule's not that tough, but they could triple their win total and hit their under. We like the Bears under seven point five next to you era.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the Cowboys over nine point five.
Speaker 2: So the Cowboys over nine point five is minus one six. That's I apologize to the to the viewers, and to the producers. I should have let them know that's not the actual bet we're making. Instead, we are going to up the win total by one game, the Cowboys over ten point five, and instead of getting laying minus one sixty, we're gonna get plus money at plus one fifteen. Now, obviously, if the Cowboys go ten and seven, we've screwed ourselves here. I believe the Cowboys are going to win twelve or thirteen games. I would be shocked if they don't win eleven games, and if they have the season from hell. They probably missed the the nine and a half over as well as the ten and a half over. So we instead of going Cowboys over nine and a half, we are going Cowboys over ten and a half at plus one fifteen. And we are doing something similar with the next team deorra. What's the what, what's the next team? What's the number? And then what's the number? We're actually going.
Speaker 3: With Jags over nine point five, but we're gonna do Jags over ten point.
Speaker 2: Five exactly right, So the Jags over nine point five, you have to lay minus one forty four. Why would I do that when the Jags are gonna win twelve games. I would rather do the Jags over ten point five and get plus one forty five. So instead of having to risk fourteen hundred dollars to win one thousand, I can win risk one thousand to win fourteen hundred. Again, if they go exactly ten and seven, obviously, that screws you. That's not gonna happen. This Jags team is gonna have a top five offense in the worst division in football. They are winning twelve games. They are going to be the two seed. The Jags over ten and a half next.
Speaker 3: Okay, the next over eleven point five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's minus one thirty five, don't care. They win twelve games every single year. Literally, No, I believe you.
Speaker 3: I'm not like I'm not doubting.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, uh. Since Patrick Mahomes has gotten there, the Kansas City Chiefs win totals have been twelve twelve, fourteen, twelve fourteen. Okay, I'm not trying to I'm not trying to lecture you. I understand sure it is. This is a square bet. This is the highest total on the board with the most juice on it, and I'm going over set the line higher Vegas. It's a seventeen game season. Find me six losses for the Kansaity Chiefs. You can't never doubt there. Oh thank you, Diora. Yes, absolutely, Also the audience. I don't know if the audience can see, but yours sporting a tattoo as well, done totally without my consenter for mission. You do that the sidebar in the middle of the gambling picks amazing parenting moment. So I had had a long rule, which is, if you get a tattoo, it means you're a full blown adult, which means you're totally financially independent. And I held your brother to that standard. He hid his tattoo from me as long as he could, and when he showed it, I was like, well, I guess you're on your own and now it's the I'm not gonna act like I've never helped your brother out. Since then there's a period of time he's like, yep, on my own, no problem Dojora was getting this tattoo and face timed her brother and.
Speaker 3: You guys should have seen his face.
Speaker 2: Well, he was like walk him through. Yeah, go ahead, walk him through it.
Speaker 3: So I waited to tell Demons because I told DEMONSI I wanted to get a tattoo, and he was like, yeah, you could try, you could try. And then I called him in the middle, like as soon as I laid down to get my tattoo, he was like, you've got to be kidding me. This is fake. I was like, it's not fake, and he was like, okay, interesting. Interesting, And at first he didn't think that I was there.
Speaker 2: He thought that she was doing it behind my back.
Speaker 3: Was like yo, yo man. And then I turned the camera and I think he got even.
Speaker 2: More of oh his face when he saw I was there. I think he's still mad about it, which I don't really blame him for.
Speaker 3: And he goes when I saw him this weekend, yeah, he was like because I said something about I was like, I can pay for lunch and he goes, yeah, because you're an adult now you have a tattoo. Now, yeah, I think he can pay for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean he just said he goes man that younger child privilege, the and the no.
Speaker 3: But the thing is with my tattoo. I had the same idea for the tattoo for like what like two months, like I wanted to get.
Speaker 2: If not longer. Yeah, I mean you've been talking about it. And the idea was you were going to get the stars. Your mom was gonna get the sun, and I was gonna get the moon. But your mom has not found a sun that she loves. I was going to haphazardly get a moon. Yeah, go ahead, No, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, go ahead, You're good.
Speaker 2: No, I the and then at the tattoo shit parlor, I was like, man, I'm not gonna you know, if I'm deciding on what it's gonna look like right now, I probably should wait. And I've wanted never a doubt on my arm for the last six months. So yeah, So Door and I we don't yet have matching tattoos, but we got them together, all right. Sorry, back to the over unders all right? Next?
Speaker 3: Right, yep, go ahead, Patriots over seven point five.
Speaker 2: With plus money. Why would the Patriots be worse than last year. The Patriots won eight games last year, guys, and while I don't believe in Mac Jones and I obviously don't think they're a great team, they won eight last year. I get plus money on them to just duplicate that Mac will not be as bad as he was last year, the offense won't be as disorganized. They lost a game on the most ridiculous playing NFL history, the Chandler Jones play. I just I can't believe it, but I like the Patriots over, and I'm getting plus money. This Patriots line being off is indicative of how overhyped the Jets are. Because the Patriots have beaten the Jets fifteen straight times, Vegas thinks the Jets are gonna be really good. So the two games against the Jets, pardon me, where the Patriots always go too and oher, Vegas thinks they're gonna go zero to two or at best one and one, so it's docking their win total. I like the Patriots over next.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the Eagles under eleven point five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta lay minus eight, but we love this bet. I think the Eagles will be good, but not great. I think we're gonna have a bit of a Super Bowl hangover. I think the excellent quarterbacks they face, Sorry, we have a fly around here that is bothering us. The excellent quarterbacks they face is gonna be able to that secondary can get got. We like the Eagles to win ten or eleven this year. We like them under one twenty eight all right?
Speaker 3: Next, okay, next the Eagle oops' final forty nine ers under ten point five?
Speaker 2: All right, at plus one p thirty two. We're fading the Niners this year. As much as we liked the Niners last year, I think brock Purdy was more illusion than reality. Plus, he's coming off elbow surgery. They were talking about him being on a pitch count. Seems like Shanahan desperately wants to find a way to get Sam Darnold in the game. The Nick Bosas situation is a legit concern. All of those are reasons we think the Niners. This could be a bit of a year from hell for the Niners. Certainly not eleven or twelve wins. And we're getting plus money the Niners under ten and a half, all right?
Speaker 3: Next, okay, the Seahawks over eight point five This.
Speaker 2: Is one of the only bets we're doubling down on. We're not putting two units on it. All eight of these bets are one unit bets. But we're gonna also bet the Seahawks in another way. I don't mind laying the minus one forty on this. The Seahawks last year. I don't think what Gino did was an illusion. They played more rookies than any team in the conference. They had rookies starting tackles, they had rookies across their defense, and they still made the playoffs. Why would this Seattle team not win eleven games? Why would this Seattle team not win the division? Which takes us to our division winners in a moment. But the quick recap, there are eight actual bets we made for team t totals. Bears under seven and a half at even money, the Cowboys over ten and a half at plus one fifteen, the Jags over ten and a half at plus one forty five, the Chiefs over eleven and a half at minus one thirty four, the Patriots over seven and a half at plus one sixteen, the Eagles under eleven and a half at minus one twenty eight, the forty nine Ers under ten and a half at plus one thirty two and the Seahawks over eight and a half at minus one forty two. And so here is here are our division winner bets. DIORA tell us the first one and the plus number behind it. And yes, to the producers, what you just put in the chat? That is correct? Go ahead give it to me.
Speaker 3: Dolphins plus two ninety.
Speaker 2: Yep, stealing, No, no, we'll stay just one by one. I think the Dolphins. Remember how we said rather than bet the Dolphins over nine and a half and lay a big bet the Dolphins to win the division and get nearly three to one. So for these next three divisional bets, if we win one of them, we break even. If we win two of them, we win big. If we win all three, it's a massive, massive victory obviously. So the Dolphins, if Tua is healthy, they absolutely can win twelve games. That's enough to win the AFC East this year. The Dolphins plus two ninety. Now to one of our more long shot picks. What's the next one to you?
Speaker 3: Ere Steelers plus four sev.
Speaker 2: Getting nearly five to one on the Steelers to win the AFC North if I'm correct, And the Bengals are not gonna win twelve or thirteen games, and the Ravens are gonna stumble a bit. The Steelers, which won nine games last year with TJ. Watt missing seven with Kenny Pickett as a rookie. If Pickett, even if he's not great, and not only he's great, has any type of year two jump and what is healthy with Tomlin, the Steelers absolutely can win the AFC North. We're getting plus four seventy. So instead of betting the Steelers to win at least nine games and laying minus one p fifty, why not bet them to win eleven games essentially and the division at plus four seventy. We like that. And now our next semi long shot divisional bet.
Speaker 3: The Packers plus three fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the Packers, if you think Love's gonna be fine, They're gonna have a good running game, They're gonna have a good defense, those young receivers, but you know, kind of pop unless you believe Detroit or Minnesota are gonna be awesome, and I don't believe I think they'll be fine. I don't think either will be awesome. I could bet the Packers to win at least eight games. At minus one fifty or the Packers to win nine or ten games, ten will probably be enough to win the division and get them at plus three fifty. So again, Dolphins plus two ninety Steelers plus four seventy Packers plus three fifty. If I'm right on one of those, you break even or win a little bit. If I'm right on two of them, big win. Now we have two more, and these are a similar thing where I'm looking at them as a pair. If I'm right on just one of these, next two, you make a little bit. If I'm right on both, you make a lot. Obviously, if I go, oh, for you're in trouble next one, do you are.
Speaker 3: A Foulkes plus two ten.
Speaker 2: I think they're the best team in the NFC South. I think b John Robinson is going to instantly be one of the most dynamic offensive players in the league. Drake London had an underrated, awesome rookie season. He had as good of a rookie seasons as almost as good of a rookie season, I should say, as Garrett Wilson with just as poor quarterback play. The Dolphins indoors B John Robinson, Drake London, Kyle Pitts. If Ritter has a pulse, they're the favorites to me in that division. We're getting them plus two ten. And the last one I said, I was doubling down on the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: T youra the Seahawks plus two thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like the I think the Seahawks win that division and the I think I would. I am very confident the Seahawks are at least five hundred. I am pretty confident the Niners will regress. Both of those things happened. The Seahawks win ten or eleven games, they win the and now our first two unit bet is the next one. And like any smart gambler, our biggest bet is gonna be a parlay Deora. What is it? Jags Chiefs Jags Chiefs Division winner parlay plus one fifty six. The Chiefs have won the AFC West seven years in a row. The Jags are about to win the AFC South for the next seven years. We get the two guys that will be considered the two best quarterbacks in football at the end of the year. They both have to win the two softer divisions in the AFC. We get them at plus money. This is a two unit bet. And this next one is a quarter unit bet. This is a long shot division winner parlay, which is why we are only doing a quarter unit on it. Diora, what is it?
Speaker 3: Steelers Dolphins, Packers plus.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, do your We're almost gonna take a break in a moment.
Speaker 3: Go ahead nine nine hundred and.
Speaker 2: Three ninety nine to one on the Steelers Dolphins, Packers winning their divisions ninety nine to one. So again, if you're one hundred dollars better and you want to put a quarter unit on it, one hundred dollars would pay out twenty four to seven. I'm sorry, twenty five dollars, which would be a quarter unit would pay out twenty four to seventy five. So that is out. And honestly, on a ninety nine to one shot, you probably shouldn't even do a quarter unit. You should do like a tenth of a unit. But we're gonna do a quarter unit. We're gonna put two hundred and fifty dollars on it to try to bank them for twenty five thousand. Now make miss playoffs. These are all one unit wagers.
Speaker 3: Diora, Chiefs, Cowboys, and Jaggs make plus one sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that should be a thing unit bet. You know what where this is a good way to triple down on the Prince and mahomes that it's a two unit bet. So we've got we are heavily invested in the Jags and the Chiefs this year Big Shaker America. We've bet them both for the season overs. We bet them in a parlay to win their division, and we bet them along with the Cowboys, to make the playoffs. This is a little hedge I guess against somehow one of them not winning the division that now they just have to make the playoffs as a wild card. You add the Cowboys, you get them at plus one sixty, all right, next to Aura. This is also a two unit bet.
Speaker 3: The Jets miss plus one ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so remember how I said there's a better way rather than betting the Jets under nine and a half at plus one hundred. Why would you not bet the Jets to miss the playoffs at plus one ten? Because think about it, the Jets. Is there any scenario where the Jets underhits and they make the playoffs? Can you make the playoffs this year in the AFC at nine to eight? No chance? But is there a scenario where they're over hits and they missed the playoffs. Absolutely, could they go ten and seven and miss the playoffs? Yes, So rather than bet under nine and a half, why don't you bet them to miss the playoffs. You get slightly better odds plus one ten instead of plus one hundred, and you could theoretically still win even with if they go ten and seven. So to recap the make miss playoffs, Chiefs, Cowboys, Jags parlayed plus one sixty for two units, the Jets miss the playoffs plus one ten for two units. Oh and then a little quarter unit, a little teaser, a little taster quarter unit. Guy, these three teams to miss the playoffs, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, Browns, Jets and Lions miss plus seven and fifty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we're just gonna call this the cursed franchise parlay. These trendy teams everybody loves who just happened to double as the three most incompetent franchises in the last forty years of the NFL and certainly the last thirty years the Browns Jet Now again, I think the Lions make the playoffs. For the record, simply, I think the Lions make the playoffs. That's why I'm only putting a quarter unit on it. But there is so much hype around the three worst franchises in NFL history that the odds, the fact that we're getting plus seven point fifty on these three teams missing the playoffs seems crazy to me. So we're gonna do that. And now diora our and as always, even though these are super long shots, we are putting one full unit on both of these. This obviously can make it far more difficult to eke out a profit on our season long bets, but it also gives us a chance to bink massive wins. What is our Super Bowl matchup?
Speaker 3: Chiefs Cowboys plus thirty to fifty.
Speaker 2: Thirty to one on a Chiefs Cowboys Super Bowl exactly. The Chiefs are going to go undefeated, so that one's obvious. I really like the Cowboys this year. As we've discussed on the show especially, it's almost a process of elimination. Pick in that I don't believe in that I don't believe in party, and I think the Eagles regress a bit. We get thirty to one on the Chiefs Cowboys and then the exact Super Bowl, and you can bet both of these anywhere you want the exact super Bowl?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Dour Chiefs over Cowboy Boys plus five thousand, fifty to one.
Speaker 2: Last year we had the Chiefs Niners at fifty to one, and then the Chiefs over Niners at eighty to one. We now have the Chiefs over the Cowboys at fifty to one as our super Bowl exacted. There it is. We did that in forty minutes. Do youra? You almost coughed up along, But aside from that, it was spectacular. There is our NFL gambling preview. I can't believe we are two days away. We get into my weekend of high stakes gambling, my breaking news on Chris Jones, a little Caleb Williams, and some tennis all next, before we get to your guys, questions and advice for Diora on her last show. It's all next, quick break, right back, what's right?
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblast, who defined every expectation to become an national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon, MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jurel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panha, and Bobby Knavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: Football season is upon us and fall is right around the corner, and Hello Fresh is here to help you play for the busy season ahead with tasty dishes delivered to your doors. Simply choose your recipes, pick your delivery dight, then lay back and enjoy the last days of summer. Knowing your dinner is covered the key to dinner time success. Variety Hello Fresh keeps your taste buds on their toes with forty chef crafted recipes to select from every week. From family friendly to fit and wholesome, You'll always find new and exciting recipes to try and love. My family personally loves the meat and Edgie's option. I have enough on my plate a couple of shows getting my daughter off to college. Letting HelloFresh get the groceries and save me some cash with pre portioned meals delivered right to my door is great. So if you're busy like me, don't call for delivery. Get HelloFresh. It's twenty five percent cheaper than takeout and less expensive than grocery shopping too. Try Hello Fresh today by going to HelloFresh dot com slash fifty that's five zero nick right. Use code fifty nick right for fifty percent off plus free shipping. That's HelloFresh dot com slash fifty nick right and use code fifty nick right for fifty percent off plus free shipping.
Speaker 3: Realize when you have a co host, that means that you're both co hosts.
Speaker 2: I disagree with that. I've heard that before. I disagree with you'd like saying I'm the co host.
Speaker 3: And we're co hosts.
Speaker 2: No, I'm the host.
Speaker 3: If there's a host there's only one person, it's co hosts. If there's two people, which means we are both co hosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I disagree.
Speaker 3: The dictator and our subject, that was great.
Speaker 2: That was one of our best moments. Welcome back in It's Doora's last show, episode one seventy four. If you guys have any questions about our NFL gambling preview, which we just did, you can put them in the chat. Also, any advice for dioras she gets ready to go off to college. You can put that in the chat as well. But Deora, what are we starting to b block with today?
Speaker 3: Let's hit on your other gambling escapades. Yeah, we went down in Texas this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well did you so? Phil home Youth has won seventeen World Series of Poker Bracelet's. He's the most decorated tournament poker player ever. He's the guy that I went to Vegas four a couple of years ago to play that fifty thousand dollars heads up match that he beat me in. And I am proud to say, Doorra that Listen, it wasn't heads up against Phil. It was a ring game. It was a multiple days at Champions Club in Texas, which is in Houston, awesome card room. And I do more self with him. Let me show you a tweet because you foolishly didn't ask for your typical five percent for the weekend. Yes I did? When was that?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did?
Speaker 2: When did you ask for five percent.
Speaker 3: When you told me that you were going on the trip.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't you read what Phil helm Youth said about my because I sent out a tweet about Caleb Williams. Why don't you read what Phil helm.
Speaker 3: Youth tweeted, great analysis, Nick, I guess it's back to your day job after winning sixty thousand playing poker with us on stream and offstream this weekend in Houston at the Champions Club Texas. Love this storyline. Good guy Nick wins big hashtag positivity.
Speaker 2: He hashtags all the suits of positivity. So what was your big takeaway from that tweet? Because you didn't really emphasize that I get money from well, how much did it say? I won two thousand?
Speaker 3: All right, so don't make me do math.
Speaker 2: Let's just see. Let's see, let's see, maybe you'll get it if you go quick.
Speaker 3: That is trauma.
Speaker 2: That's what do you mean? This is trauma? Come on, five? What's ten times? What's this? Is this trigger from when three thousand they fed that to you? They do fed that to Doora. She did not listen the the This is a great moment because Doora, when she was little, when we would do math together.
Speaker 3: I would cry, well like almost every single time because he'd snap in my face and be like you should.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be in your face, shouldn't like just go just go, just go, just have it be automatic, have it be automatic and she wouldn't let me do math with her.
Speaker 3: That almost made tears come out of my eyes just now. Yeah, I banned him from doing math with me in high school. I told him that he couldn't do it with me anymore. I the very upset about it.
Speaker 2: And then I saw, you want to know something funny, because that's what I did from the time you were in like fifth grade on and then you did stop. Then there was this movie called Whiplash that came out after this with JK. Simmons, and it's about some very demanding musical teacher. I haven't seen it, but in the preview for it, you know what he's doing to the person who's trying to teach to play the instrument river go, Go, Go go, and I'm like, there you go. Now, I think the story of that was he was like, like, you know, kind of over the top and his intensity or whatever. But I mean, I don't know. Uh So it was a great weekend, is the back to the Poker? I Andrew looked him, well, I don't you know, well, you're gonna have to. I don't think he asked for it. I don't think it was it.
Speaker 3: Is I did see what we'll talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Phil, it was a great game. Ryan Feldman, the guy who runs Hustler Casino Live, was in the game. He added great action. This this guy named trick Time, who's like a professional player from Texas, was phenomenal. He made one of the greatest value bets on me I ever, and I'll tweet out some of the clips of it. You can go to Poker Goes Twitter because it was all live streamed. Also, if you want to watch all ten hours of the game Saturday and Sunday, that's on there now. To be clear, I didn't win anything close to sixty in the live streamed games. I lost ten the first day and won twenty ish the second day. But in between those there was a late night PLO game that played really big that I bought in for for just a little bit and ran it up huge, huge, which speaks to what you know Phil's comment about how much money I made. Phil wasn't playing in the PLO game, but it was a ton of fun. Oh and one of the best players, in my opinion, in the entire world, a guy named Andrew Lichtenberg who goes by Lucky Chewie, who has won fifteen million playing poker or Lichtenberger or pardon me, who was honest to God? And you're gonna lae gosh, your is gonna laugh at me? Uh, I like this is I'm gonna laugh saying this myself because I'm just setting myself up to be mocked by you. But guys watching this podcast, especially guys my age, will understand it is rare as a grown man to make a new friend, Like it's hard to like make friends, like you work with people, you have your wife, you have your kids, whatever it is. I feel like I actually made a new friend in Lucky Chewey. I knew you were gonna make fun of me, but he was. His reputation in the poker community is he is one of the kindest human beings in the world. He wrote a great book called The u Yoga of Poker about kind of combining the the concepts of yoga and mindfulness and meditation into poker. He's also one of the most brilliant people I've ever had the pleasure to spend time around. And we talked poker and poker strategy and kind of life all week, and so it was a great It was great winning the money obviously was you know, a cherry on top. But the Champions Club down there in Texas was great. Spending time with Phil was a ton of fun. I now don't have each other Me and Helm Youth. Yeah, we hugged when we saw each other. We're buddies, but it was the last time I saw Phil. Was like one of the worst moments of my life. Losing that heads up match because I should have won it, and I think I played really well, and particularly in the plo games, which is the game I'm better at, and I was really happy with it. And I also shout out to Brent Hanks and Jeff Platt who were doing the commentary and did a brilliant job, as they always do. Again, it's worth watching the live streams. And Lucky Chewy and his business partner Victoria, who is a very interessing life story this. She's from Ukraine, was a chess champion, built a tech company, sold it and now she and Chewy and others. I'm not sure if I'm SUPs to say who else is involved. They're building a poker company called Octopi Poker that I hope to be continue to be involved with in some capacity. It was great, and so shout out to all those people. Shout out to me for playing with some of the best in the world and booking a win. Very happy about it, and I hope to be back there again. Maybe we do the podcast live from the card room down there one time. That'd be fun. I mean, you're gonna be in college.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna let me do the podcast when I come back for breaks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course when it's not football season. Football season's too.
Speaker 3: Important, really, so during the summer, spring.
Speaker 2: Break, spring break in the summer, all right, next.
Speaker 3: So Chris Jones is still holding out the Lions QB Jared goff Off, Yeah, is one. Statistically it's written poorly.
Speaker 2: Is one of the best in the game with a clean pocket. Go ahead?
Speaker 3: If the Lions win, who will have more regret the Chiefs not caving to Chris Jones? Are you forgetting your tattoo?
Speaker 2: All right? Do you are? How much do I have any doubt about the Chiefs beating the Lions?
Speaker 3: Never a doubt?
Speaker 2: Did I ever have any doubt? Of course not. They're gonna be Listen Patrick Mahomes in week one as a starter, the Chiefs average thirty eight points. He is eighteen touchdowns, zero picks. They win the games by an average of like seventeen. I'm not worried about Week one, Week two. I love Jacksonville. That defense cannot slow down the Chiefs. I'm not worried about them in week two. And Week three is Chicago, so the Chiefs have some time here. But I broke some news yesterday about the Chris Jones situation. It's very simple. Chris Jones wants a two year extension fully guaranteed for sixty four million dollars. That's thirty two million a year. That's a New Money average of thirty two million. Obviously, that's more than Aaron Donald's thirty one point seven. The Chiefs have offered him a two year extension at just under fifty five million dollars. It's twenty seven and a quarter million per year fully guaranteed. That is of a New Money average of twenty seven and a quarter million dollars. Quinnin Williams's deal is twenty four million a year. Jeffrey Simmons deal twenty three and a half million a year. Now, my friend Mike Florio is He is my friend. I've known Mike for since I did radio in Kansas City. He is reporting the same thing, but has a very different perspective on it. What Mike is doing is Mike is taking those two year extensions, be it fifty four million or sixty four million, adding them to the year he had has left on his deal, and averaging it out from there. And he's doing it because Aaron Donald, when he got his deal, the RAMS ripped up the end of his deal and gave him a totally new deal. I don't I don't think that is typically how these new deals are calculated. So I will give you an example. Quinn Williams, when he got his new deal, it was four years, ninety six million dollars. That's an average of twenty four million dollars a year. That is exactly what was reported, twenty four million dollars a year. However, he had a year left on his contract that was going to pay him ten million bucks. So if you add those two together, I'm sorry, twelve million bucks. Instead of being a four year, ninety the six million dollar deal, it's a five year, one hundred and eight million dollar deal, And that then of course changes the math. That then, instead of being an average of twenty four million a year, it's an average. What's one toweight divided by five? Do you era twenty one point eight? It's an average of twenty one point eight million a year. So if you want to talk new money average or total average that I'm not really trying to have that semantic debate. What I know is the Chiefs have offered two years fifty four and a half million fully guaranteed. Chris wants two years sixty four million fully guaranteed, and the sides don't seem like they're moving and it's obviously a problem for Kansas City. Now do I think it submarines their chances of winning the Super Bowl? Of course, not, because there's no chance Chris misses the whole year, but he is, It would appear gonna miss week one, and maybe he does stay out till week seven. Now do I think the Chiefs can go seven to zero without Chris Jones? Yes? Do I think they can win the Super Bowl without him? I don't know, but they wouldn't have to. But if they don't get an extension done, then the relationship is probably ruined moving I don't want to say ruined, but at least damaged moving forward. And that's obviously problematic. So this isn't I'm not gonna act like this is great, everything's all sunny. But that's the details on it. That's where we're at with the Chiefs and Chris Jones. You have a follow up question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, preseason Super Bowl tattoos never pan out? Did you jinx the Chiefs by getting your tattoo?
Speaker 2: And jinks aren't I don't know about that, But Jinkses aren't real.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like all right, I'm not gonna argue with you about jinx is it's nonsense, it's mysticism. I'm not doing it. But there's never a Doubt, guys. And this is going to go down as an all time legendary sports media moment when the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and I have the video of me and our season picks show on television showing before the year the never a Doubt tattoo on national television now, and I'm gonna be totally honest with you, guys, because we unveiled the never a Doubt to go along with the twenty and oh pick. As long as they win the Super Bowl, this tattoo was correct, is it? Am? I am I guaranteeing twenty and oh yes, but am I extra guaranteeing the Super Bowl? That's what it is?
Speaker 3: What so like the sports gods are real?
Speaker 2: But Jinxes exactly right. I'm sorry, I believe in God. Sorry, sorry, I believe in God. Sorry, that's insane. I know you gen zers you know? Oh my, I mean you probably make fun of me for that. Yeah, I believe in a higher power.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you think that sports gods is the one that's up there.
Speaker 2: Well, what, God's not allowed to have an interest in sports. He's not allowed to, you know what I mean, have these busy He's you know, all knowing, all powerful being. I would imagine, you know what I mean, I mean he created Patrick Mahomes. I would imagine he has a vested interest in his success.
Speaker 3: Like if the sports gods are real? You know, does it help that you were wearing a Bengals shirt while you were getting your time?
Speaker 2: I was not wearing a Bengals shirt, don't I was wearing a Kenzo shirt. Don't you dare call that a Bengal shirt.
Speaker 3: The sports cause might get confused.
Speaker 2: Guy, listen, They're infallible, all right.
Speaker 3: Next Okay, So deon Santer's debut Sanders, is that not what I just said?
Speaker 2: I thought I wasn't sure. I thought you said Sanders, but I'm not sure. Go ahead?
Speaker 3: He didn't think I said Sanders.
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Correct if you couldn't have gone better? That as Colorado beat TCU.
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Is it Dion the biggest story in college sports in the last decade? Or is it something?
Speaker 2: All right? These guys are trying to bait me into saying Caleb's a bigger story than Dion, because I kind of saw I did a soft opening like a restaurant for that take for Gabe and Matt yesterday. I I want to talk about these two things separately and then we can quickly move on because the show's going really long, and I gotta go on Coward Show today, and I gotta do the TV show, the debut of Mahomes Mountain on television, and it's a six year anniversary. A lot going on. Dion Sanders has a chance, if he continues this trajectory, to have the greatest American sports life ever. So this is what's fun. Diora is one of you know, the only person involved in this podcast who who as from a viewer or a worker perspective, doesn't know the story of Dion Sanders, So I'm going to be able to watch the amazement grow as she goes on. Okay, Deon Sanders diora in the eighties, one of the greatest high school football players ever, goes to Florida State. Is the greatest college defensive back to ever play. Is then part of a draft that now goes down in history as the greatest top five picks in NFL history. The number one pick was Troy Aikman. He won three Super Bowls. He's a Hall of Famer. Number two pick, Tony Manders didn't work out. The number three pick Barry Sanders. A lot of people consider him the greatest running back ever. The number four pick Derek Thomas, the greatest Chiefs defensive player ever. Hall of Famer, died in a car wreck during his career, but still one of the greatest players ever, even though his careers cut short. The number five pick, Dion Sanders. Dion was the first guy who had like a televised draft party, wearing hundreds of This is again in the eighties, wearing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gold chains, saying basically, I'm gonna go where the money goes. Comes into the league, Diora is instantly the best defensive player in the entire sport. Some would argue he's the best defensive player in the history of the sport. Everyone acknowledges he's the best corner in the history of the sport. While doing that, he also occasionally played wide receiver, so he played offense and defense. Was the only guy in the league doing it. While doing that, also returned kicks and punts, and many people consider him the greatest kick and punt returner ever. He then went from the Falcons to the forty nine Ers, helped them get over the top and win the Super Bowl because the Cowboys had won the previous two. He then went from the Niners to the Cowboys, and the Cowboys won that Super Bowl. While doing all this, he played professional baseball, played in the World Series, played pro baseball for ten years. Was awesome at that as his side job. One day he played in an NFL game and a Major League Baseball game in the same day. He then retires, gets into coaching, goes to Jackson State, historically black college. Your mom and I went to the big game at a couple of years ago, instantly makes them the best team in their conference. They go undefeated in back to back years in the conference. Jackson State, historically, Black college has never gotten the top recruits. They go to the biggest schools or whatever. The number one player in the country was a defensive back that wanted to go to Florida State. Because of Dion, Dion convinced him instead of going to Florida State to go to Jackson State with him. Dion then left Jackson State for Colorado. Colorado won one game last year. They were twenty one point underdogs. Dion's sun is the quarterback there. They just played TCU and beat them as twenty point dogs. TCU. Meanwhile, while Colorado won one game last year, TCU was in the National Championship Game. So if Dion has a great coaching career and he goes from all time legendary college player, all time legendary pro one of the goats in the entire sport, the goat cornerback, maybe the goat defensive player, the goat to sport athlete, and then also adds great coach to it, it's the greatest sporting life ever with all that said, the best story in college football this weekend was the USC quarterback Kile Williams. He was doing a Patrick Mahomes impersonation. I called him one of the five best quarterbacks alive, and he might I might have underrated him. Douora was at the tailgate for that game. If she would have told me ahead of time, I would have bought her a ticket to go to the game, because.
Speaker 3: They told me he had two tickets and I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Use real Oh my goodness. You could have seen Caleb Womans put on a show, all right, last one door?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you Dann and I stopped by the US Open last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah with Mark Carmon. Shout out Mark Carmon. Hgo Chicago.
Speaker 3: The highlight of the trip is you were turned into a meme.
Speaker 2: Yeah the US Open shouting me out, go ahead.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite story of the tournament? Coco the American Man or Djokovic.
Speaker 2: Okrez, Good job Djokovic, alcarez is you weren't a collision course? I'm super excited for it. Also, that clip was so hilarious because.
Speaker 3: My part is I was cropped out.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean it is. DOORA was two rows ahead of us in the front row, and so she's not on there. But the funniest part about that was I mid match between Rude and Jeng live bet Jang, my entire section was rooting for Rude, which is why I'm the only person standing and clapping after that point. But uh, the American men succeeding the way they are. The fact that there are four black Americans on the men and women's side this deep into the US Open for the first time ever is unbelievable. Uh, with TFO and Coco and Madison Keys one other that I'm forgetting. My apologies, but Djokovic Alcarez is the story of the tournament and if that's the I just wish the US Open would move their schedule back one week because the men's final being on the first NFL Sunday of the year is ludicrous. Thank you. I can't go to it, no like I. It gets no coverage, none of it. By the Also, by the way, the Spanish women's soccer coach Jorge Vilda Vita pardon me, just fired. The producers are putting that in the rundown they win the World Cup, they fired the coach. They got that controversy going on there. All right, coming up next, we say goodbye to my daughter. It's next we'll try There is the best barbecue in the world in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Some people would disagree with you on that one, on what the best barbecue in the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, well they're wrong. Kansas City is known for barbie.
Speaker 3: Texas is known for their barbecue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's in Texas Barbecue and its dry rubs and their obsession with brisket. It's just not even close.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a general consensus that Texas has the best barbecue, and.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that that is nonsense.
Speaker 3: Number one is Texas according to what do Youora? Second is Memphis.
Speaker 2: According to what doorad.
Speaker 3: Is Kansas City, Missouri.
Speaker 2: According to what do Youora? Google? That was great. That was also or the same show that we had the host co host debate. That was your liveliest show. That's when you were really into it. You're kind of over the podcast.
Speaker 3: Find that whole podcast. We barely talked about sports.
Speaker 2: I know that was your favorite one. That was the one you liked the most. All right, before I get to the the you know, the questions and comments on Dor's last show, how have you enjoyed the experience it's been. It's been good, better than you thought, better than I thought. Yeah. Yeah, because in the beginning you weren't really you were skeptical of doing it, and then you opted into doing it. I well, I'll save my thoughts for the end. Uh. The So the advice for Gabe asks how have I not seen Whiplash? I know I should have seen Whiplash, especially because I'm in a movie with JK. Simmons, the movie that JK. Simmons is a college football coach. Uh, you know, I'm you know, I'm one of the main components of that movie. Hyve also asked if Diora has seen pulp fiction and did it play a role in her college choice.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the movie say.
Speaker 2: The answer is no and no. This is why this is Remember that picture was in their bookstore there that that you see Santa Cruz Bana slug shirt. Okay, well, it's an iconic picture and it kind of put them on the Yeah, it's also some people would consider it the greatest movie you ever made. Doesn't matter, Steve Gianotti says Gianata, pardon me, do not take morning classes. Talk waking up at like eight for classes.
Speaker 3: Don't you My earliest class is at ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Your earliest class is at ten thirty, and you're on the West coast, which means like you're not gonna be up most days till like noon East coast time, right like around nine am. That's right. Jacob Epstein says. Best advice is that everybody is correct when they say the four years fly by. If you're ever on the fence about doing something, just do it. Yes, get involved, get involved, Get involved, in involved. Sale Kier says, first year of college, it's so easy to just fail because of a failure of scheduling. Do the full week to week schedule to prep for mid terms, finals and also get in study time. What's your biggest concern on the academic side as far as like scheduling stuff out and doing things just getting.
Speaker 3: From class to class because it's a huge camp.
Speaker 2: It is a sprawling campus and you have to take like buses everywhere all of it. But what's the shortest window between classes that you have like minutes? Yeah, so you it's such a big campus that you could have twenty minutes between classes and have it not be enough time. Raymond Syrus says, do you want to get involved in everything you want to in college? Time to find yourself and have fun. Cole Draper says, good luck. Best advice I can give you wish someone had told me, is prioritize your mental health, especially when you're figuring out your workload. Cole, why agree? I wish that was advice that was given a long time ago. I promise you, UH, This younger generation UH for for good, for almost all for good, and a little bit for bad. They do not have a They have no qualms about uh needing you know, rest and recuperation time and prioritizing their mental health. It's probably one of the smarter things, uh that gen Z has figured out better than the rest of us. Henry Bean, this is great, says, Get comfortable being uncomfortable. One of the best ways to grow. Just put yourself in new and sometimes uncomfortable situations. I think your is excellent at that. Uh. And then this is the most important one, Ben Thomas. Call your parents even when you don't want to call them. It's more for them than for you. Well you are you and I have already talked about this. We're gonna talk every day once a day we don't have a text.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be a call.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be a FaceTime, it doesn't have to be it has I have to hear your voice. I have to hear your voice every day, obviously. And it's just like a twenty minute, twenty minutes, just like a twenty minute are you saying? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What are you talking to you for twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? It sounds wonderful. I'm not. This is all right. I'll give my thoughts here in just a moment. But the Blue Duck folks, I believe, have something that Jake is going to bring to you. They have a little farewell gift for you. And so if Jake can or if we can give this to Diora, there you go. Jake doesn't want to be on camera. There's Jake. Hi, Jake. Uh. They've got what is it? What is it? Scoot Bakery cookies.
Speaker 3: Oh. I also got a Starbucks gift card, oh wow? And a barbecue gift card.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Very team here, very nice of the Blue Duck folks. All right, in all seriousness, you have done a wonderful job, not just on the pod, but in everything preparing for this stage and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna cry on the air. I'm just very proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We're all just very very proud of you. And I'm gonna miss you so much. I'm not gonna cry. I was gonna save that for when we move in. I just love you and these last six months, being able to share this stage with you and being able to spend this time with you is just such a wonderful gift. And I really really love you, baby. I'm so proud of you. And your mom's sister here is. We're gonna do a group hug and we will. I'll see you guys on Coward Show today and then six your anniversary show today on television. We love you, Scoot, come here, Daan Poo and your brother's hugging you know via via far Away Love you. See you guys next week or see you Thursday for the Gambling Show
Speaker 3: Show