Speaker 1: Also media, Uh, we're back and I'm thinking about the time John Lovetz beat up Andy Dick.
Speaker 2: I was not also thinking about that earlier today.
Speaker 1: Why because it's it's one of like it's it's just a good moment of American history, Molly, it's a it's a time I'm it's like the it's like the landings at Normandy Right, It's one of those moments that just makes me and I'm proud to be an America. Ye, coming, I think it happened multiple times.
Speaker 3: That was before Andy Dick got caught hanging out with those neo Nazis.
Speaker 1: No, but that was after Andy Dick played a role in the death of one of the greatest voice actors.
Speaker 2: Of any generation, kill Phil Hartman.
Speaker 1: He did kind of help kill Phil Hartman. Yes, and this is relevant. It's not relevant, but it's come up because I just saw a clip of that the Hassan, the the guy with the very popular leftist streamer guy interviewing one of the Pods Save bros. Uh, John Lovetts John Lovett, who had I had all this time in my head been assuming John Lovett's was on Pod Save America and been like that doesn't make any sense at all, an't like conservative. I don't know much about John Lovetts other than that he beat up Andy Dick. But absolutely not. It's some fucking not the same guy, very unimpressive, but I don't. Yes, I wish John Lovett's was on that podcast. Now, I don't know any of his opinions. I assume most of them, outside of his Andy Dick opinions, are bad. But I just can't hear John Lovetz's voice and not think of the critic, and that makes me happy.
Speaker 3: I mean, what better way to find out all of someone's awful opinions than putting them on a podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly, exactly podcast.
Speaker 2: On the last episode of this podcast, I promised the show listeners.
Speaker 1: Horseshoe's weird knife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robert, Oh, the show was your cool knife.
Speaker 4: It's my cool knife. Robert got it for me for my birthday a few years back.
Speaker 1: And the hope that you would find out how to use it. How do you use that thing? You can use it for?
Speaker 4: I use it for primarily for like a like a cheese board or good or for herb slicing.
Speaker 2: It's a rocking motion here. Yeah, I didn't get any props, should I have brought a prop to the part two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you should always. You should always bring a prop. By the way, my prop this this sword right here that I brought up in the last episode.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: It's nice. It's actually a direct a bladesmith that I know, whose name i'll give you in a minute. Read a new fantasy series. One of the books and it is called The Daughter's War. It's very good. You should check it out. I read them both as well, and so when I saw he'd made a sword based on those books and it was very reasonably priced, I was like, oh shit, I gotta get it. If you look to our blade maker Randall blade Maker on Twitter, you can find his shit. He's very good and again opens a YouTube package like a son of a bitch. I also pruned a fig tree with this bad boy the other day. Pretty good time.
Speaker 2: Multipurpose your fig tree.
Speaker 1: Is scary fig tree. It's massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, giant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I guess we got to get back to it.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: Apparently during our our, I guess we were gone for several days and or ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I did discover that someone.
Speaker 3: Has made a LinkedIn page for Valiant thor I don't think he is still alive, but he does have a LinkedIn page that shows he still works at the Space Missile Defense Command.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, that's good. Okay, what is he doing at this Like, what's the job title?
Speaker 2: Advisor of the Joint Sheets of Staff.
Speaker 3: Uh huh yep, yeah, he's the Space Missile Defense Command is part of the Army, so he advises the Joint chiefs of Staff in.
Speaker 1: Valiant Thor sitting in So Donald Trump is presumably having meetings with Valiant Thor at this point. He's at the table. He's at the table. That's that's comforting, actually, you know, because he seems like he's got our best interests at heart. Speaking of which, shall we get back back into our book, Venusian Health, Magic and Venusian's Secret Science by Michael X Barton. Just a beautiful tomes. It smells slightly of incense. I assume that's because wherever they print these books, a lot of people are burning a lot of incense. All right, So we're ready to get back into our friend Michael X Barton and his story his experiences with Lonzara and Shalana, who have transcended their earthly bodies, but not the patriarchy. As we noted in the last episode, Molly.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to get healed. I'm ready to get healed.
Speaker 1: You're ready to get healed? Well, this is going to tell you how to it to me. Yeah, And the spoiler is it's just fruit. It's a shitload of fruit, Molly Lanzara. And so he's talking to he reaches out after like having a hanging out with his buddy, you know, they go to bed. His friend is sick, you know, he's been just getting worse and worse over the last couple of years, and Michael convenes with Lonzara to ask him how do I help my buddy Jim get better? And Lonzar, when he last communicated with me telepathically, had taught me many astounding facts regarding the wonderful health and amazing longevity of the people of Venus. To a true student of the occult or hidden side of life, none of the Venusian's secret science is the least bit impractical or even fantastic. You and I know that all the higher teachings of life are far more practical and true than the mere human mind can realize at first in time, as the personal vibrations become raised into higher and still higher octaves of being. All limitations vanish and man's spirit controls matter. Those of you who have studied Venusian's secret science and which I related my series of contacts with Lonzara, know that he gave me special suggestions to observe in regard to the New Age diet as well as other matters. By applying these suggestions and sticking to them until they become positive habits in my daily life, I discovered to my great Droid that my health improved immensely, but that is not the only practical benefit. My mental and spiritual faculties became much more keener inactive than ever before. So he's doing he's doing well. And he wakes up his friend Jim Lindy the next day and he's like, look, I got to tell you about some of this Venusian magic. I know. I'm very excited. And Jim says, you talk as if you really know much more about the space people than you're letting on.
Speaker 2: That he does.
Speaker 1: He does, He absolutely does. So he's happy that Jim is open minded to his suggestions, and he takes him to his apartment. Yeah, we arrived at my apartment dwelling within thirty minutes from the time we left the airport. It is a large apartment, not new, but well constructed and designed for human comfort and convenience. The rooms are large and cheerfully decorated. My housekeeper, Lenor, occupies another apartment in the same vicinity. She is a gentle and gracious soul, deeply interested in the advanced teachings of the Venusians. By putting their teachings into practice in her own life, Lenora succeeded in outwitting to a great extant the effects of father time.
Speaker 3: She's sorry, how is this zillow ad helping me understand my life?
Speaker 2: Tron's unclear.
Speaker 1: She is very youthful looking. In her estimation, mere calidi ears are little importance. The thing that matters most is biological age, as the flexibility or one sells and arteries by true standards, Leonora is indeed young. I'm really trying to get a grip on what his relationship with Leonora is, and it is very unclear.
Speaker 2: It's his housekeeper, but he seems to know a lot about her flexibility.
Speaker 1: M hmmmm hmm. And again, within the parlance of these essays, the fact that he's talking about like she's old, but she doesn't look at much better than what you normally get. So I'm not gonna harp too much on this stuff. So, yeah, Jim accepts the emotion to stay or the invitation to stay. They have dinner and it's just fruit salad. Jim has a great time because quote a vital natural is earthman's first step in preparing himself physically and spiritually to meet the space people. You can't talk to the Venusians otherwise.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that these guys just weren't getting enough fiber before and that's why they feel better right away?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's actually very likely. They were eating a sixties diet which consisted of nothing but fried cheese.
Speaker 3: Like Salisbury's steak and cigarettes. Like he hasn't shit in days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's his problem. Since Michael left in nineteen fifty three, Jim has not take a shit.
Speaker 2: His doctors can't figure it out. It hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: I just imagine it's like conclave. There's like thirty doctors in lab coats on Jane's spoken. Paul Mal's no idea. What's wrong? What could it be? I don't know why don't we go get some sALS? Very sick, Robert.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if you guys heard the news, but kat Turt has a bowel impaction. So this is a very real problem facing America's men.
Speaker 1: So we're returning to tradition on this stuff. Good times. So sorry I skipped ahead a little bit earlier. Now is where he bids Jim goodnight, saying that, like you know, tomorrow tonight, I'm going to talk to my Venusian master and then we're going to we're going to start your health program. So I wonder I know you're wondering, Molly. You know the question everyone has, how do you get into contact with people from Venus? Thank God? Michael details in this book his regular procedure. First, he raises the vibratory rate of his psychic brain centers the pituitary and by neal glands.
Speaker 2: Actually, I need a step before that. One that can't be step one.
Speaker 1: That is step one. That's that's the step one becau step. He places psyche Gym's t lolith and lapis lingua directly over his pituitary and pineal glands, and he exerts mild pressure with his hands He then visualizes a beam of white light shining from the center of his forehead towards Venus. On this beam of light, I sent out my call to Master Lonzara and patiently awaited his response to the message.
Speaker 2: So he's pressing a crystal.
Speaker 1: Two crystals, Molly, two crystals, Like, one crystal is not going to do it. If you've just got one crystal, you're.
Speaker 2: Getting nowhere my pituitary gland up in your head.
Speaker 3: So I imagine he's like pressing a crystal to the front and back of his head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's something like that, because the pineal glands like right here. If I'm remembering various paintings by Alex Gray about taking DMT and yeah, it would make sense if the other one was back here. So he's got a crystal on either side of his head, and he's thinking about a pillar a light, and then he sends his message. You know, it's just like calling AT and.
Speaker 2: T Molly, Okay, this makes perfect sense to me. Gone, no one.
Speaker 1: Listened to this. Pot gosh, it's called AT and T in their entire life span. I don't know what to tell anyway. A minute passed, two minutes, then suddenly I felt a strange It's the same strange sensation that invariably happens whenever a message is sent to me from the space people. I can only partially describe it by saying that it is a physical, mental, and spiritual feeling of at onement with another living, thinking human being whose vibrations are extraordinarily harmonious. As his dynamic thoughts are conveyed one by one to my mind, I feel a sense of unusual peace, harmony, joyous stimulation, and timelessness. For a few precious moments, time ceases to be and I am strongly aware only of his magnetic presence, his consciousness, and the living truth of his vital message. Briefly, this is the feeling of a tunement that came to me after I had sent out my call to Lonzara. With this feeling, there also came into my awareness the special musical tone in the key of D with which Lonzara makes his presence known to me by telethought. Now, Mollie, that's a capitalized words. That's telegram, but with your thoughts, although it is spelled like telegram, but for like thoughts, like like the kids talk about thot oh no, yeah, it makes me giggle a little bit every time I come across that bad boy. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: The number of words he's creating and capitalizing.
Speaker 1: Is he has unique, and the Venusians have a unique attitude towards capitalizing words. They've ascended from our grammatical system.
Speaker 2: Molly, right, they've moved beyond it. They've graduated from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, They're much better than us in that way and every other way. As his dynamic thoughts are conveyed one by one to my mind, I feel a sense of unusual peace, harmony, joyous stimulation, and timelessness.
Speaker 2: Where does he feel that?
Speaker 1: That's unclear, Molly. Joyous stimulation could mean a lot of things, and in this context, most of them aren't things I want to think about Michael X doing. For a few precious moments, time ceases to be and I'm strongly aware only of his magnetic presence, his consciousness, and the living truth of his vital message. Briefly, this is the feeling of attunement that came to me after I had sent out my call to Lonzara. With this feeling, there also came into my awareness the special musical tone and the key of d with which Lonzara makes his presence known to me by telethought. His masterful thoughts followed the musical tone Greetings Michael X, Blessings of life, love and ever increasing light to you and all our loved ones on planet Earth. Once again, it is our privileged and joy to serve our Earth brothers and sisters and assist them and their upward evolution. You, beloved brother, We're right in reasoning that we know of the serious illness of your dear friend Jim Lindy. We have been aware of his plight for some time, but it was recently. I love the idea brillions of humans. This is the sixties, you know, millions of people are being incinerated from the air and Vietnam. There is so much suffering in the world. But these Venutians are like, oh yeah, Jim, of course, we can't stop talking about Jim Lindy.
Speaker 3: You know, Jim's obviously special way because he's seen the crap he is and that wasn't a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Look, this is the man who's come the longest amount of time without Hi and as Venusians.
Speaker 2: We absolutely lifetronic health spot.
Speaker 1: This is we can't put back people back together when they get blown to shit by a C one thirty. But what we can do is help Jim Lindy.
Speaker 2: To shit, you know, like, just give him a bowl of honeydew melon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is literally the prescription. As much melon as you can fit in your body.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: We have been aware of his plight for some time, but it was not until recently that we could act in his behalf without interfering with his own will. Fortunately, Jim Lindy is open minded regarding us. That is most important. We can and shall help him. We shall point out certain health secrets which should not be secrets at all, but common knowledge to airthlings. At the Lifetronic Healing Center on Venus. We give out these and other teachings freely so that all Venusians learn how to work with nature's upbuilding measures from infancy on. So there are native born Venusians. They're not all ascended, which means and it exists because like our Venus does not grow melons. Molly is not a good melon climate. I don't know if you spend a lot of time.
Speaker 2: There cosmology here. So there have been both human beings from Earth who have ascended to.
Speaker 1: Venus and become Venusians.
Speaker 3: Then there are also human beings on Earth who are reincarnated from native Venusians, or are they the reincarnations of humans who ascended to Venus became Venusian.
Speaker 1: Appear to go birth both ways. And I would guess it's a matter of here's here's my guess. If I'm coming up with.
Speaker 3: A cosmology punishment if you get bored, no Venusians.
Speaker 1: We split off at some point, right, the ancient people who traveled into space, some of them wound up in Venus and they stayed smart. Whereas we developed daytime television, which really took us too, did a number on us. So the Venusians who were smart and and you know, they still love us. They still care about us. And when a human being is like wise enlightened enough they are, they're able to see and communicate with his soul and bring it to Venus. But their interactions with Venusians, who humans who have ascended to Venus, makes some of the nice Venusians feel very empathetic towards Earth, so they choose to die and be reincarnated on Earth to help us. And that's where Jesus comes from.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, I was actually.
Speaker 1: Gonna I'm selling this. That's how I'm selling this.
Speaker 3: No, because you said the exes to honor Christ and so usually guys that still believe in the existence of Jesus Christ but are also alien guys that they think Jesus was an alien.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly it. And in this it's a little more complicated that the aliens are humans, but they didn't come from Earth, so.
Speaker 2: Jesus chose to leave Venus and incarnate on Earth.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my interpretation of this day.
Speaker 2: I'm up to speed.
Speaker 1: I'm up to speed. You're good. Yeah, all right, let's continue. So, uh yeah, they're going to give him some secrets. In Jim Lindy's case, he must first intensify his desire to be well. Then he must himself send forth his desire directly to us, and we shall give him a sign of our recognition and illumine his inner consciousness illuminate. I'm not sure if they were trying to say illuminate. I don't think illumine is a word.
Speaker 2: Illumine him, illumine.
Speaker 1: Him, so his inner consciousness. From time to time, this we shall do by a series of all caps, dream contexts, and word this word. Okay, I l l u m I n E.
Speaker 3: It is so it is it can it can be a literary way of saying to to brighten something like illuminate, but also it can be too spiritually or intellectually.
Speaker 1: Then you know what, I got to give it to Michael X. I learned something today.
Speaker 2: This is literature.
Speaker 1: We all learned something today. You know what? Why don't we Why don't we meditate on that? Get some rocks, stick them on one side of your head and another push him in a little bit, think of a pillar of light and listen to these ads.
Speaker 2: Do you think the rare earth metals inside my iPhone count?
Speaker 1: Should I press that to my like a couple of phones to your head? Did then matter? Fuck it? We're back, Actually, Molly, I kind of think the eyehones might do better, because obviously if a life is let of whatever child harvested those rare earth minerals is built into your life phone, so it's haunted and the ghost is probably like that's like it. That's like bringing in a guy to tune your TV antenna again, another thing no one has done in fucking thirty five years. Good stuff, So, Jim Lumen, Yeah, we have all been illumined on the word illumin Uh. They're going to do this by a series of dream contacts which will be made by us. While Jim is sleeping soundly at night. He will have those times experience unusually vivid dreams, each containing a vitally important message that's important for him to regain his health. You believe, then, I said quickly, that Jim Lindy can be cured so he will once again be vigorous and healthy. There are no cures, replied Lonzara. Jim's present state of painful illness was created by created by himself through his own unwise actions of eating nothing but Saulisbury's for forty two years.
Speaker 2: I do love.
Speaker 3: I do love the undercurrent of like, well, I can't get better until he actually wants to because he's sick, because he doesn't want it bad enough.
Speaker 1: There's a degree to which they're kind of being reasonable, because what they're literally saying is, like, there's a line here. Those who claim they can cure disease or charlatans, they're only fooling themselves and those homiss souls who turn to them in misguided trust and confidence. The simple truth is humanity. But then we get to this. The simple truth is humanity does not have to cure disease. All it needs to do is stop causing it, right, which you can do by only eating raw fruit. You know. I was like, I went there, whiplash. There, I was like, oh, maybe this isn't going to be sap. No, there we go. Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people who are selling you something dangerous will make a valid point about how everyone else who's doing that is pretty bad.
Speaker 2: But I'm not. I'm selling you the good lead VI.
Speaker 1: I'm selling you the good responsible life advice. So Jim's got to rebuild, like rebuild his health by reversing the pattern of disease and being healthy. And this is a super fast process if you do it right now. Normally it's very slow. The average person on Earth, if they're sick, they have no control over the healing process.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You have to replace the thetans with the lifetrons.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you must consider the natural time factor and allow for it. But and this is Lonzara again, many thousands of years ago, reckoning according to your earth time. The greatest minds of Venus found that the time factor in nature could be so minimized and reduced that we were able to accomplish results in weeks where formerly years were required. Then we progressed to a point where we could do so much in only a few days as we used to do in several weeks. Finally, our greatest breakthrough came when we discovered how to collapse time all caps, giving our own consciousness, so that the positive results were realized in mere seconds and minutes that previously took many hours and days to achieve. At the Life Stronic Healing as Center on Venus, we had long studied the simple, marvelous laws of the universe and the forces of nature, knowing as we did that these natural laws are designed by the Creator for the good of all life. We did not attempt to change the unchangeable. Instead, we did our best to learn those wonderful laws and to tune ourselves with them. As we ourselves learned higher truths. We taught themselves to all their people and showed them how to apply simple methods that brought health and happiness into their lives. To study and aplay all that we can discover of our creators, simple but wonderful principles brings us all the greatest of joys, our delight is as your psalm has it and the law of the Lord.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think this guy is fucking bullshitting us because he was like, oh, we want to share these secrets everyone.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't even be secrets. Whant told him to everyone. But you knew Jim was sick.
Speaker 1: Waiting Jim because he wasn't ready because he liked it too much. Now he had to come and eat a bowl of fruit.
Speaker 2: Like Lomzar is fucking gaslating us.
Speaker 1: What's left out of this this recitation of events is that while Michael is communing with Lonsara, his friend Jim Wendy, who just ate his first fiber in like twenty years, fight for his life.
Speaker 2: You know, those henrhys are hurting.
Speaker 1: That poor man, oh Man nearly killed them. Wow, our people, Mansara continued, became aware that health is the physical is the physical bodies normal reaction to a normal environment. So I know you're wondering, how do you make your environment normal so you can cure all your illnesses? Right? Very simple. Number one vital air, number two, vital sunlight, number three vital food, and number four vital water. That's all you need. See, there's four supreme essentials to human life, right, and these are all in vital forms, or as most of us do, you can assume them in dead forms.
Speaker 2: Vital air.
Speaker 1: That means the air is alive, Sophie, you.
Speaker 3: Need to positronically charge it with the crystals, obviously, Sophie.
Speaker 2: Keep up.
Speaker 1: These are the four essentials, right, and if you have all of these, you can't get sick, right, but can't. Most people consume dead air, weak sunlight, dead food, and dead water.
Speaker 2: I'm over right air charging.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, gotta be live food to make sure your water is not dead.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the conspiracy theory that they replace the sun with a different, weaker sun.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I do believe it.
Speaker 3: So I thinks that's what the problem is. Like we're not consuming vital sun.
Speaker 1: We're not getting nearly enough vital ship.
Speaker 2: It's like stupid fucked up sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sun sucks water juice, I do. It is very funny to me that, like he has to be talking about like water that comes straight from like a stream and is full of giardia. Like it is a lie. There are not good for you. You don't want some? Yeah, he does have there's a whole rant in here about how mineral water is killing you because rocks are.
Speaker 2: Dead but the crystals are alive.
Speaker 1: You know that is that is a contradiction in his cosmology that I don't think Michael Lex ever really grapples with.
Speaker 3: If I if I ever get to Venus, I'm gonna be their fucking Socrates. They're gonna kill me for being so annoying.
Speaker 1: They are going to poison you. They're gonna make you drink Venusian him lock because you're like, I don't know, guys, you have a lot of crystals around here. They seem pretty fucking dead to me.
Speaker 3: Oh the Socrates a Venus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what they're telling what they're what they're telling our boy Michael, is that his friend Jim Lindy, he's been breathing dead air instead of live, fresh moving air. Inactive air, it's like a stagnant pool of water. It contains almost no positive electricity.
Speaker 2: That's why dogs put their head out the window in the car.
Speaker 1: Dogs understand all of this, Molly, And that's why dogs drink water is disgusting because looking for the water, they can't better that dead water. I'm gonna drink from a toilet. Somebody left out field filled with water from the rain and moss.
Speaker 2: Well, the best water has stuff wiggling in it.
Speaker 1: That's right. That docs love that ship cannot get enough of it. I'm pounding a doctor pepper zero sugar, which feels very vital to me.
Speaker 2: The bubbles. The bubbles are alive.
Speaker 1: I wonder, I don't cook my cred does that count? Is that vital?
Speaker 2: My juice is alive.
Speaker 3: I'm going to guarantee you this guy was pro butcha know, fucking vital right now.
Speaker 1: Although he doesn't mention it, maybe hadn't made it really into like new Age stuff in the sixties. That might have been a little early the early sixties. That might have been a little too early for it.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, oh, yeah, it's it's alive. It's a live So how how are we bringing vitality our air?
Speaker 1: I don't really get a clear example other than like going outside right, this look like like, honestly like a lot of especially earlier New Age stuff. If you do like half of what the time, if you do what they're telling you to do, it's like fine, because half of what they're telling you to do is like you need to go outside and get natural sunlight, which like, yeah, you did, I guess.
Speaker 2: For you a thing that really hits.
Speaker 3: If you could do one thing that would hit all four of these to cure you forever, so you can become Venusian and get all the lifetrons. Is you know, like when you put a watermelon in.
Speaker 2: A stream to cool off.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's a sunny day, you're outside, it's weirdy, so the air is very vital. That melon in the water full of deer shits. You definitely get giardia from eating it, and you'll live for fucking ever.
Speaker 1: That's right. You get those chronic wasting disease pons and your fucking watermelon, You're you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Only eat melon and you have chiardia.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Prions are very vital. They can't be killed. I'm gonna put out a book called The Preon Driven Life and just try to see how many of like the new QAnon people I can get to just consume chronic wasting disease meat. Look, the government wants to tell you that prions are bad for you, but the more of this stuff you get in your body, if preons can't die.
Speaker 2: When you only eat meat with.
Speaker 1: Preons in it, you'll never die probably. Yeah, there basically was because there was that British mad cow pandemic around the same time. It's pooped a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sorry, I keep bringing up diarrhea.
Speaker 1: So look, if there's one thing this book is going to cause, its diarrhea, like you are. You are going up to a bunch of very clogged up fifties guys and saying what if you only ate raw fruit, massive quantities of it, as much as you can fit in your body, like these guys did damage to the septic system in Los Angeles. That was a big part of why the fires got so.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, okay, this is actually very serious.
Speaker 2: We need to find out of Jim's okay.
Speaker 1: So this is their this is their biggest advice, because Jim needs to get live food in his body, vital food in his bodvital. Like the vast majority of humans on planet Earth, Jim Lindy is relied upon cooked food to energize his body. This is a serious error, for it is impossible to get something vital out of something dead, cooked and process out. That's right, as they say, cooked and processed food is nine tenths dead for the life energy lifetronic energy that was originally in the food has been forced out of it into the atmosphere by the vibratory action of the fire. If one does that, it costs.
Speaker 2: He does make the molecules move around faster, right, and.
Speaker 1: That makes me wonder So if I sit by a cooking fire and just breathe in, am I okay? And he kind of says yes, because he's like, there are certain techniques that you can get more life energy out of the air. So you could be okay on cooked food.
Speaker 3: But if you want, if the lefetrons are like coming off it like a steam, why don't you just.
Speaker 1: Huff it huff the steam. Apparently that does work to a degree. But as as Lonzara notes, no true adept or master on any planet eats cooked food, for it is contrary to natural law and always has a destructive effect.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, we get to the water here. Jim is drunk freely from the ordinary reservoir water and of water from mineral springs of this Earth. Although this water contains a certain amount of livetronic energy derived through contract with sun and air, it also contains quantities of inorganic minerals. These minerals are too low in coarse vibration to be used by the human body. He does kind of explain why it doesn't work like crystals. Uh so, Yeah, they just get depositive and positive in your nerves where it's bad for you.
Speaker 2: So they're anti their anti floride for sure.
Speaker 1: These guys definitely would not be happy to hear flora. I'd being in our water. However, I realized that lifetronic organ that live organic water is obtained by simply eating fresh, juicy fruits. Don't eat, don't drink water, Get a camelback full of raw fruit. That's all you need to get you through the bush.
Speaker 2: The wettest fruits, the wettest of.
Speaker 1: The fruits, nothing but that. So yeah, that's that's that's what keeps you alive, right that. That's that's what's going to help you live forever. So, folks, if you take nothing from this, eat nothing but raw fruit, and you will never die and become God, or at.
Speaker 2: Least I did.
Speaker 3: I did eat like ten clementines earlier, So I think I'm pretty fucking vital today.
Speaker 1: You know, when you came on this, I was like, wow, Molly, looks like she has been powered by venus. Like you look like you can never get sick again in you know, as long as.
Speaker 3: You don't look like I stayed up all night reading old Hungarian newspapers.
Speaker 1: No, no, nothing goes with an old Hungarian newspaper like a Clementine. I'm always saying that I've said that once, but it's true. You know what else is true, Molly.
Speaker 2: That all atoms are made of life trons which to send the thought tRNS.
Speaker 1: This is very funny. I actually grabbed a couple of my crystals that I keep nearby for just such occasions. In between the last, you know, couple of sentences that I read. We cut this out, but I focused on a pillar of light as I pressed in on my head, and Lanzara actually came down and was like, hey, man, has it going on? And I was like, I'm doing good. I'm just I'm trying to figure out how can I deliver to my audience the maximum value and joy that they need in these difficult times in order to overcome the dark energy that's constantly assailing all of us. And he was like, I don't know, bro, maybe tell them to get off Twitter. But then he said, listen to these ads we're back. What do you think Lonzara looks.
Speaker 2: Like, Molly, probably really sexy?
Speaker 1: You think he's hot? I was. I was going to ask. I was like, no, that's not a responsible thing to ask, colleague, do you think he's hot? But I was wanting to ask, do you think he's hot? Because I think he's hot that.
Speaker 2: Big photo of young Stalin, Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I just feel like this is the kind of cult where like health is beauty, beauty is health, right. I feel like that's very much sort of baked into the vibe here. So like if what is his name, Lonzara? If Lonzar is not sexy, like I'm not taking fruit advice from him?
Speaker 2: No, No, you know what I bet? I bet?
Speaker 3: I bet everyone on Venus looks like those hot Nazis from the Star Trek planet.
Speaker 1: Where oh they tried to kill Wesley, Yeah, where you can't break the rules? Yeah you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's my favorite planet because they tried to get rid of Wesley, which we should do anyway, that's outside of the point. I do agree, Molly, like a big unstated part of this is that, like as silly as all of it sounds I would do every piece of this if someone who was sufficiently sexy told me to. Like if Lee Pace is like, oh no, my old secret, nothing but raw fruit, I'm going to a raw frut diet.
Speaker 3: You know, what you're describing is what has happened to millions of young women on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know. Lee Pace has tremendous power right now, and it really says something about how good a person he is that he just posts videos of himself learning how to build a house with his bare hands.
Speaker 2: I don't know who are what Lee Pace is.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about getting hands bad bad health advice from a sexy person.
Speaker 1: Oh man, No, Lee Pay says nothing but good advice, which is largely marry a dude and go live in the woods building a farmhouse. Also be in several very good movies and TV shows.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I've googled Lee Pace and it's not helping. He doesn't look familiar.
Speaker 1: Oh you've never seen The Fall? Oh Molly, you got to see The Fall?
Speaker 2: The TV show with Jillian Anderson.
Speaker 1: No, very different thing. It's a movie. It's great. He's also in Foundation, which is a TV show, also great.
Speaker 2: All men look the same me.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, not leap pace. Not once you really get a good leap pace thing in there, I'll send you something. I'll send you something.
Speaker 3: I started typing le pace and Google asked me if I meant Lenny Reef install, so like just bad on my computer.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we can't. I can't. I can't let this be. I can't let this be to us.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, we're doing a leap pace. Look, we're doing a leap I gotta I gotta bring you guys a good lead pace. All right, all right, this is good. This is a good lead pace. Shot. Okay, one sack, one sack. I'm doing a control of a plus control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you learned something today.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Me being a hack and a fraud off, Robert, I've just been clipping ship in the earth and view for years. All right. Look at that. Look at that man wet a piece of man. Look at that shirt he's wearing.
Speaker 2: All these outfits. What is this from?
Speaker 1: This is foundation? It's a great show. Look at him. Look at him in that shirt.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'll watch that.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, that's right, you're goddamn right anyway, all right, let's vibrate three rivers to cross. Part three, Jim Lindy wakes up the morning after Yeah, fighting demons on that throat. He our wound the dark Lord. Okay, oh my god. So he's had a dream, as Lunzara told our our narrator Michael, Yes, I'm sorry, he's had a dream. In this dream, a message was conveyed to him. He had three rivers to cross, and they crossed all these rivers. He was, you know, felt weak, but then he managed to find the strength and did it. I'm not going to read this guy's whole dream to you. I mean, one promise when I started podcasting too, one was I won't sell baldness gears, and the other was that I won't read anybody's dream extensively. And I have kept those promises, you know, just to not be like Alex Jones. That's the only promises that I will keep. But yeah, So he has this dream and it convinces him that like and at the end of it, every every cell of his body radiates health and he sees the Grim Reaper flee from him in fear. So he knows he's unkillable. Now he's got so much fiber in his diet.
Speaker 3: He's just in a lifetronic meg suit. The grim Reaper cannot touch him.
Speaker 1: That's that's what the fiber does. Is it builds like an Iron Man suit around you, of like what used to be bananas and melons. Eagerly, he rushed to it is really, it is very obvious at this point how deeply this affected Steve Jobs, Like he truly believed Lonzara was going to save him from fucking pancreatic cancer that's troubling, or proste whichever would kill him.
Speaker 2: One of the pea cancers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pancreatic is what got my mom. Eagerly, he rushed to a mirror to see if, by some magic means, the wonderful dream had come true. So real the experience had been to Jim, it seemed that surely it must have happened. But as he gazed into the mirror, he saw at once that no magic had taken place, at least any that was evidently evident immediately to the eyes. His body was still sickly, looking prematurely old, and lacking in vital strength. An unusually vibrant sparkle, however, shone strongly in his blue eyes, as if he had contact living forces that could quite easily if they so willed, to transform him into the happy, healthy individual he longed to be. This briefly was the first inspiring dream contact, as Jim related it to Row while we walked. So a he's had a or I think Bro was supposed to be me. Someone did a fine replace in this manuscript that fucked it up a little bit. So they have a dinner which consists of fresh, delicious organic fruit sliced into generation bowl, topped with sunflower seeds, all my nut cream and a sprig of mint leaf refreshing. Yeah, everything is uncooked. You can tell immediately when foods have been submitted to fire. And after breakfast, Jim has to watch. Jim has to write some letters while our author retires to his den, and then he describes his library, which is very exciting to me. I went to my library room to catch up on some serious reading. My library is somewhat unique, and that it contains several thousand books, chiefly of an occult or mystical nature. Michaellection, You're nine Saucer in nineteen sixty he might have been. I desperately want to see because this is like, I gotta think if this, if he's got thousands of books about like spaceflight, inner planetary books, flying saucer shit in nineteen sixty he has every single one, and most of this shit like is gone forever now, Like a lot of this did not get digitized. This man's library was a treasure trove of lost media that I would kill to get by hands on. We'd be set for years, Mollie. We could do this twice a week of the content. Think of how much content we'd get. Ah, if only if you know where fucking Michael X's our library went.
Speaker 2: Where was this estate sale?
Speaker 1: I will fight and kill to get my hands on it. So he starts looking through his library to find something on the subject of health that he can recommend to Jim, and he's disappointed. I think this is his explanation for why he had to write these.
Speaker 2: Books, because the book he needed didn't exist. That's why he had to write it.
Speaker 1: That's right. And every self help book has that piece and the why I had to write it thing. And then while he's reading, and don't you hate it, Mollie. We all have this experience. You're deep in some research, you're in the stacks as it were, and you get a call, you know, your phone starts buzzing, and.
Speaker 2: You're like, that never happens to me. Mine doesn't ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine doesn't ring either. Actually, you simply can't exist that way anymore. But his phone is not ringing. He is getting called by telethought commune nication, which is there like a do not disturb for that.
Speaker 2: That does happen to me.
Speaker 1: You turn your telethought back on and you're like, oh shit, I missed a lot of calls from the fucking arborist. You're supposed to come and cut that tree down. Fuck me, fuck me, I had one thing to do today.
Speaker 2: Do you think the Venusians can leave voicemails?
Speaker 3: You know, that's what the dreams are, because between dream communication and telethought, it just went easier.
Speaker 1: Maybe the dreams it's like, hell, you just go to sleep and it's like, hey, so lanzare here, and sorry, I'm I'm in traffic right now. Hey hey, come on speed up man, it's the fucking highway. Sorry anyway, I just want to let you know you're.
Speaker 3: Positive universe in which even our ascended masters get stuck in traffic.
Speaker 1: That yes, because I I can only imagine and I get the feeling. Michael imagines that Venus is just like Los Angeles and the Stars. It's just la.
Speaker 2: Everyone's eating an arawan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking old foods as far as the eye can goddamn. See. So he gets a call from Lanzara and he's like, hey, good news. You know your buddy, we sent him a dream. The first river he crossed represents the basic primary need to cleanse the mind of negative thoughts, false tradition or race thinking.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, and the error he just moves right past it, and the error of reasoning from falser wrong premises. As long as Jim Lindy clings to the useless mental habit of worshiping all caps false gods, he will remain confused and sick. False gods are those ideas, beliefs, and practices based upon human ignorance, wilful deceit, or mystifying complexity. They invariably all caps block the constructive healing power of the natural all caps life forces. This is why most methods of healing human ills on your planet are so ineffective. Many of them are ridiculous, some are actually destructive. Why because they ignore the divine intelligence or God within the individual and interfere with its natural activity, which is always working towards good. Yes, yeah, yeah, I mean, what's there to even say about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, what if that's I mean, the first river seems like it covers a lot of territory, are the.
Speaker 1: Second the first river covers? Yeah, that's a real Ganji's kind of situation there, So yeah, he goes on. All these rivers are basically the same thing, which is you've got to cleanse yourself of different things that are bad.
Speaker 2: Well, the first river cleansed the mine, the second river.
Speaker 1: The second river is emotional or immediately while shit now. The second river is emotional or desire nature. The third river signifies the great need to cleanse all the cells of the physical body, as well as the atoms of which those cells are composed. Sounds exhausting. About once every three years, I managed to clean the baseboards in my house, and I always feel like a fucking god. So I can't imagine if you got around to cleaning your atoms, you'd feel great. That would really help.
Speaker 2: If the atoms are gunked up like the lifetrons.
Speaker 1: Can't, they're not going to move around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the life trons will stock me. Yeah, no when I when I'm back to.
Speaker 1: The basic sound like it's like like a lifetron reuptake inhibitor, which actually seems like it could be good. If you don't let the lifetrons leave, then maybe like they stay in you like an SSRI.
Speaker 2: I yeah, you need to restimulate the life receptors.
Speaker 1: But then if you if you eat too much fruit, which I think is like the lifetron equivalent of you get life tron syndrome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm vibrating in a too high.
Speaker 1: Just imagining kids at the club eating fruit, like passing out. They have to get like fruit in arcand, which I guess is just a steak.
Speaker 2: Such a high frequency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you keep like some McDonald's fries at a breakaway glass thing in order to bring them down if they get too high up into space.
Speaker 3: There's a guy in booth watching the surveillance camera. And if you disappear from the footage, you know your vibrational.
Speaker 1: Frequency you're too high. You're too high.
Speaker 2: Beef talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're coming in there with a jolis just start.
Speaker 2: Like in Blade, except like it's just form tallow.
Speaker 1: But the second before you said that I thought of blade, Mollie, speaking of vibrations, you and I are clearly we're clearly writing a similar way right now. Oh fuck. Anyway, we'll move away from Jim's boring dream and to the prescription that Lonzara actually gives Michael while he's just trying to read a goddamn book.
Speaker 2: And it's that the answers weren't in the fucking book.
Speaker 1: It's a cleansing fast, Mollie. It's a cleansing fast.
Speaker 2: So day one, well, how are you going to get any life trons that way?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's kind of the thing. The first you've got to get out the bad stuff that's blocking the life drons. All you get on day one distilled water with a little bit of lemon or orange juice in it.
Speaker 2: Dead water you can get. It's the deadest water.
Speaker 1: Well not according to this guy. I don't know, Molly. Do you know any guys from Venus.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if we're talking about like vital forces still.
Speaker 1: They're in La. This book wouldn't have gotten written if they've dread Drinking from the La River. That is just once, that is just a solid mass of Giardia.
Speaker 2: It's too vital.
Speaker 1: To alive. Oh man, Okay, it's so funny. La has a river and it's just concrete. The whole river bed, everything's concrete. Yeah. No, there was a river going through l A and we just kind of made it all concrete. If you've watched Terminator too, the Great Chase scene where terminators on the motorcycle, that's the Los Angeles River. They're driving on the river bed. There's some water, not a lot. Usually where did they put the river? They didn't put it anywhere. Everyone just moved to southern California and bought cars, and nature took its course. So we've got this cleansing fast. Day three, finally, is when you actually start to eat again and you get all you can eat of one fruit, right, so your choice, like dealer fe of your choice, Yes, including tomatoes. He reminds us, those are a fruit.
Speaker 2: What fruit are you picking?
Speaker 1: I want to say cherries, but I know that we lost to president that way.
Speaker 2: You can only eat so many of those.
Speaker 1: I think probably mangoes, because I feel like that's going to actually or if magos or pears are going to like at least do the most to make me not miserable, right, that's feel like they have the most body to them.
Speaker 2: Mango's a really good choice.
Speaker 1: Honestly though, I tend to be a savory guy, so I think I might just be craving at tomato by that fucking point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, melon, pineapp.
Speaker 1: Oh I can destroy. Oh. I gotta tell you, you know what. We're gonna close out on this, but I gotta tell you my watermelon story. So the other day or the other year, my buddy, my buddy's hanging out. He's from Berlin, he's back in the States, and he's the kind of guy. He's the guy who I had my muscle eating contest with. And every time one of us hears about a new weird eating thing thing, we do it together. And the thing I read about with someone being like, hey, if you ever freeze a watermelon, then get naked in the shower and just start eating it, like literally shove it into your face. Like get really hot outside on a summer day, like doing yard work, heavy outdoor labor, to where you're like exhausted, you've been out for hours, you're like sweaty and sunburnt. Then grab a half of a frozen watermelon, walk into the shower and shove it into your face as you turn on the water. It's an ecstatic experience and it actually does rule. Definitely try that out, folks. Eat Eat a watermelon after coming in from the heat, a frozen watermelon in the shower. It rules. Just with your face washing. It's a great thing.
Speaker 2: Eating fruit. Should not have this many steps. This sounds like some Venusian bullshit.
Speaker 1: You're not going to The Venusians called me when I was trying to read a book and they told me to do this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so my buddy Lenny and I did it, and we both agreed.
Speaker 2: Pretty good time together or separately, separately.
Speaker 1: There's not enough room. There's not enough room to eat.
Speaker 4: The second you started to talk about this sounds like, Lenny.
Speaker 1: We had a good time. Anyway, try that, Try that, folks.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that the episode?
Speaker 1: That's the episode? This is fine, this is good, this is good enough. I don't I don't know that we're returning to this particular book of Venusian health magic. But if people like this, there's some more old alien ship we can get to.
Speaker 4: Ask one more time.
Speaker 2: The cover, Yeah, the cover, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cover. I mean I always worry about our listeners not seeing this, but like, yeah, it's just like it's clearly a crayon drawing of a of a spacecraft shooting rainbows at a woman with long golden hair and flowers in her hair. It's not a It does look like a child's illustration.
Speaker 2: It looks like the cover of a coloring book.
Speaker 1: It looks like the color of a color It looks like a Lisa frank original coloring book. Yes, oh man.
Speaker 2: I won't. I learned a lot about how to heal myself. Yep, with vibrations and fruit.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do it?
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna go eat some clementines because by I'm in a big bag from Costco. So I don't eat them fifteen at a time. They go bad and then I feel bad. So I make myself feel bad by eating too many fruits.
Speaker 1: How those fucking clementines look? You know? Until next time? Now here's my question, what about? Because I do kind of wonder if raw meat guys are ascended from this where they're like writing about cooking stuff. But it doesn't have to be fruit. You know, there's a lot of bacteria on raw meat. Why not?
Speaker 2: It's it's very vital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if you're as obsessed with game as these guys are. There's a lot of parasites in there too. It's extremely alive.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do like a raw meat, but under a very specific circumstance.
Speaker 1: You know, man, nice sushi.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't eat fish. I'm afraid of the ocean. I'm talking about steak tartar.
Speaker 1: Oh, steak tartar can't be well, Molly, where can people find you in your work? The steak Tartar of writing about weird Little Guys? Wow?
Speaker 2: True, just raw, raw and uncut raw, uncut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can listen to Weird Little Guys every Thursday wherever you get your podcasts. It's fun and it won't make you sad. Probably it will make you sad.
Speaker 1: It'll make you do like it. Yeah. All right, everybody. Well, this has been Behind the Bastards, a podcast that this week was about Venus. Next week, I'm sure we'll be back with somebody more problematic.
Speaker 4: Behind the Bastards is a production of cool Zone Media. For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Behind the Bastards is now available on YouTube, new episodes every.
Speaker 2: Wednesday and Friday.
Speaker 4: Subscribe to our channel YouTube dot com slash at Behind the Bastards