Speaker 1: The Bobby Bone Show, come to go to bed till late last night, Arkansas lost a basketball game that started at nine pm anyway, and we were up double digits pretty much the whole game. Lost it in over time. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's really one of the worst. It was the second worst, well or second best, what however you want to see it? Come come from behind game ever in the NCAA tournament. I was pissed.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible night.
Speaker 1: That was my night.
Speaker 3: How was your night?
Speaker 4: It wasn't that bad?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was terrible. It was literally the worst.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just went to dinner and.
Speaker 1: Then did you know that Arkansas lost bad?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I knew they were playing in San Francisco against Texas Tech, but I didn't know the results.
Speaker 1: We were whopping on the whole game, the whole game. They didn't lose bad, Like, no, we lost bad because we were up by thirteen with and that they blew it all. Yes, they did lose bad. Yeah, like four a final score. It was a bad loss. They lost bad. It was It wasn't a massive score differential, but it was a terrible loss, terrible. It was the worst, one of the worst. One of the most gutting loss because we were up so much and people were like, would you be happy in the sweet sixteen? You wen't supposed you you lost. We went to five at the start of the UHU conference, and I'm like, hold you that, everybody. That's the thing. It's like, you should just be happy because I went on five at the start. I'm like, oh, well, we should have went on five at the start. I was supposed to be happy that we won because we lost so many then it was a gutting loss and so whatever. It's just stupid. That's all. I hate sports. I'm convinced I did something bad in another life where I'm just punished with bad teams because I don't ever win. I don't have any good teams. Am I going to change? I have any good teams?
Speaker 3: But you're born into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's a different life that again, or some something happened somewhere that's forced me into this because I'll never leave. Oh you don't hear. You should hear my tweets. I was going I didn't even like what I was after the games went, and I shouldn't do it. I shouldn't do it because I start going at people too. First thing I wrote was immediately after we lost on Twitter, good night everyone, know you have a joyful day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That was very nice to you, very mature, very yeah, very grown up.
Speaker 1: And I was just gonna leave it to that, and then I couldn't. So then I got a little analytical. I said, Texas Tech played smarter and harder than us. They played more inspired and more discipline. That's a terrible, terrible loss for us, but that's what we do. Woo pig. I oh no, And then people start going, what do you mean they played harder and smarter. Listen, we shot so great and they played so hard without a high shooting percentage. They played more inspired than us. It sucks. That sucked. And then I was like, I'm going to bed. That was like I got another one that I put up music notes and I wrote, all I do is lose, lose, lose, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Oh boy man uh oh, starting spiral.
Speaker 1: And then I wrote I'm not even mad at anyone, just mad at myself. I know the stove will burn me, yet I just keep grabbing it over and over again. Yeah, and then I wrote, woo pig, I can't wait to be hurt again, and then I started going at people because they started coming at me. Now, I never went after anybody because I don't care enough to go after anybody.
Speaker 3: But if I'm triggered they're going after you for what reason, I would write things that would reply to me. But were they rubbing it in or were they One guy was like, you're a fair weather fan. No, that's not fair weather, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I'm passionate with wins and losses. I was like, you're a casual and that's not that's not true that I called him a casual And that's not like a mean thing, but that's what you say to somebody who like don't know ball, like you're just a casual. One dude, though, And I want to read you. They one thing and I'll be done with this because I and then I wrote a poem. I have to sometimes, I have to write. I have to create to get my heart to settle. So I wrote a poem. So I'm gonna read this tweet I'm not proud of, and then I'm going to read my poem and I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I told the guy he pulls his putt in the DQ Parking lot. Oh boy, but there's I have so many replies now that I need.
Speaker 3: You don't know him though, No, he came to me. I'm just saying that that's what he does.
Speaker 1: I assumed by his tweet that he came to me, and he was like. I was getting a bunch of like you're what's awesome? Game like while it was happening, and people were like so happy for me, and I was like, just wait, oh, I have something else I'll talk about there. Uh man, I she would love to find that that mention, but I guess I won't like me telling the guy he pulls his put in the DQ parking lot on a tweet. Yeah, he may have got out of there. He may have realized he a bit off more and he could chew.
Speaker 3: Or he was like, how does he know?
Speaker 1: His name's like Boudreaux or something.
Speaker 2: It's why he chucked you.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I don't know that. Does he have the foot?
Speaker 3: Looking around?
Speaker 1: He goes and admits to his wife, Okay, I'm gonna get to this before it gets to you. Apparently I've been caught. Yeah, okay, I guess I won't. It's probably better I don't read it, but and I should have been ready for it, but I forgot. I did it okay. The guy said something like, you should not do sports takes. Your sports takes are as bad as something. And I was like, uh, I get paid to do sports takes for a living something. And he said something and I said, well, I'll be talking sports tomorrow collecting a check while you're pulling your put in the qu parking lot. It was something like that, like that, yeah.
Speaker 3: Not just random you pull your puday.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, because I was like that's cool and all that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the yeah.
Speaker 1: The context was that would you like me to just to hear my protecting my poem?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: This is called I Hate Everything? Are we recording this for video? I'd like to have this. This is This poem is called I Hate Everything by Bobby Bones. I hate peanut butter. The taste is a crime. I hate waking up at three am. That's not a healthy wake up time. I hate when my dogs are sick because it breaks my heart. I hate trolls in the comments section who think they're so smart. I hate when I let someone out in traffic and they don't wave because I go from being a good citizen to full on road rage. I hate onions raw, steamed or fried, and I hate that if I'm riding in the back seat, I get carsick every single time. I hate late people who smile like oh it's fine. And I really hate people who think it's okay to cut in line. I hate political talk that's made to divide. I hate raisins and trail mix who let them inside. I hate all these things. They cut like a knife because nothing compares to the cut like this razorback life, A big game lost. I just went numb and then I sat in silence. What have I become? Still? I wear my red no matter the bruise, because diehards don't quit even though the razorbacks lose.
Speaker 2: You should have framed that man.
Speaker 1: Like I always reprenant.
Speaker 3: But you can you can hear the tears in those words.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. And there was a couple of times I thought it was over, and then you hit me with another line. I was like, oh man, it's still going on. Age.
Speaker 3: Was your wife awake?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank god, jem.
Speaker 1: Now she woke up some morning, She's like, no, I will I wake? She didn't wait GUIDs there this morning because I woke up way early. She woke up because I woke up to go pee and didn't forgot there's basketball game on, and so when I wanted to go pee, then she woke up because I woke her up. I kept waiting for to be like, how the game go? And I want to be like, I'm freaking I'm so pis as she did, she was like, we just gonna light off.
Speaker 4: I'm the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Wake up is so stupid. Anyway, it was terrible, terrible loss. I hate hey, I hate me. I hate me for caring so much. This is not a poem. I'm not going back in another poem. I hate me for caring so much.
Speaker 3: It's tough, man.
Speaker 1: Thanks for not texting me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way in hell I was gonna text to you.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: I'd like to let him.
Speaker 1: Let him be uh and just a voicemail is Brett from Dallas. This is number one. Go ahead, Good morning, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 5: I got a question for you, Ray Mundo, wondering if you have any tips and.
Speaker 2: Tricks to operating the board.
Speaker 5: That's right, your boy Brett is getting promoted to board off for the country station. Here in Dallas, Fort Word, and I'm about to turn the board tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So do you have any tips to.
Speaker 5: Running the board please?
Speaker 7: I'd love to know him Ray and kind of get a promotions.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, remember him, He was like, I need some advice. I'm trying to get a job. I'm radio and we did a whole thing. I remember we do a lot of bits. But yeah, we talked. He This is like a follow up voicemail. So he did get the job. Sounds like it, right. What do you got him?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: The board has over three hundred buttons on it. I know about ten of them.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 7: So my advice is learn the buttons you need to know and don't care about the rest.
Speaker 1: Got home my pilots, don't think that. Don't worry about those like I know, like eleven to get us up and back down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what are all those other buttons for?
Speaker 1: So I can't I don't see the board right there specifically with that, but a lot of them aren't really for anything. Always there for things just in case there are other elements that need to be added. Okay, let's say like way of bait microphones. I would have been fourteen. They did all these other slides are buttons to build. I don't know that's the case, but a lot of times that's the case, right, What would your answer be to that question? No answer, But am I still answering his question?
Speaker 7: He doesn't know the red buttons are always hot and always live on the air.
Speaker 1: Do that for yourself.
Speaker 7: And if you want to make something the blue color that that means it's cold. Color coordinating really helps. And I also make gaps. You don't want all your dials to just be in the line of sight, So I always drop Abby's mic down because she doesn't talk and it helps my line of sight. So do stuff like that. And remember, if anything hits the fan, turn the MIC's up. That's what the hosts are paid to do.
Speaker 1: Talk. I didn't know that was the strategy.
Speaker 6: Well, or it also could be like, if things hit the fan, you need to turn the mics.
Speaker 1: Well, ye, give you a song or something. Yeah, I don't know some of the stuff he was saying. I don't know. I don't even know what he was saying when he got technical, but I didn't know, like if things go wrong, just turn me on. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's where you shine.
Speaker 1: No, but did things go wrong?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Protect me at all costs, make sure I'm not on I get something else on.
Speaker 3: How does like the show go from the board to the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: I have no idea how things work.
Speaker 2: Great question, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's one of the other buttons that rate isn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I pushed my foot on a pedal, my car goes forward. I don't know how things get on my TV screen. I don't know how any of this works. So that's a great question. I don't know how that thing that sits in an office, but it has like the six balls where you take two and it goes clank and it hits it and the two go clank, And how that goes forever? That thing's so like I don't know. I've seen it. I know it will, but I don't know how that goes forever.
Speaker 6: I mean that I can kind of get because it's the once the ball, the momentium exactly.
Speaker 1: I can explain how something gets on TV. You know, the signal goes through the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 6: But TV and radio is more confusing to me than that clinky thingy.
Speaker 1: Well, wait for your explanation ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know that I could exactly explain it.
Speaker 6: Congratulations momentum yea, and for oh yeah, force some momentium.
Speaker 3: Like we have lots of studios here with lots of boards and bikes, and I'm like, how do you go into one of those and then like we're oh wow, we're in everyone's car now, right.
Speaker 1: No, that's weird to me. That's not how it happens. The board does not turn us on everybody's phones or cars. There is something inside the board that allows a signal to be sent, that allows a signal to be sent, But the board is just the element that is allowing what we're saying to reach the element that's sending it to reach the element that's sending it passageways.
Speaker 3: So there's different channels to get sure.
Speaker 1: But you can't just walk on and push a button on the one button on that board and we're on the air. Okay, you got it. I don't know how, but yes, but no, Okay, Rick from California's Number two, go ahead.
Speaker 3: This is kind of a combination of a comment on a segment and a Morning corny.
Speaker 2: You were talking about.
Speaker 3: The most expensive coffee, that black ivory coffee.
Speaker 4: That came from tie elephant poop.
Speaker 2: Well you know what that would be called.
Speaker 3: That's a crappuccino.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 3: That's good stuff, not bad.
Speaker 1: Next one.
Speaker 7: I was just wondering if there is any update on if Amy finished the book for its Wing, and if she's planning on readings the rest of the series.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I'm planning on I think the next one is like black Onyx.
Speaker 4: For I'm looking it up.
Speaker 1: But you did finish.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're done.
Speaker 1: You never gave us like you never gave us show. That was the whole bit.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought I told you.
Speaker 6: I was getting really close once I got towards the thing, and then I finished shortly after that.
Speaker 1: But then also even then you you literally never said a word about it. We spun the will you lost.
Speaker 2: I didn't know told anything about their book.
Speaker 4: No, but that's.
Speaker 6: Towards the I didn't want to say where that was because then I was like, I don't want to give away exactly where it is. But now I kind of am, and I'm so nervous to give anything away.
Speaker 1: You can just say you finished the book.
Speaker 4: We didn't Onyx Storm. That's nice. You did finish it yet, fourth Wing? It is the first one.
Speaker 1: Did you like it?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's why I'm going to give the next one. Ago this book three? Shoot, I need I got.
Speaker 1: To order it. I don't start reading Flames book too. I know what Ironed Flames book too?
Speaker 4: Ironed Flame?
Speaker 3: Okay, and when I finish a book, everyone knows I'm done with it.
Speaker 6: I thought, I listen, I get so nervous now about do you know how many people message me like that I already ruined something in the book?
Speaker 3: Amy, I just finished a book. That's all you had to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, just hey, you know what will? I did finish the book.
Speaker 4: Okay, I finished the book?
Speaker 1: And then what do you rate it?
Speaker 4: Four out of five dragons?
Speaker 1: Okay, there you have it. Unless we're not supposed to know dragons aren't in the book.
Speaker 4: Now you'll already know dragons.
Speaker 1: Making sure.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say something else, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: Next voicemail, Lunchbox was supposed to get punished for a question show that he lost like a week and a half ago, two weeks ago, and we ain't heard nothing about the punishment.
Speaker 3: So you know, listen back to the show.
Speaker 5: We haven't heard anything about him being punished. You're slipping, Bobby, You're slipping.
Speaker 1: I've been slipped. I went on vacation. Yeah, don't forgot. And so no, no, no, the punishment Mike has reminded me. But this week's been a bit of a difficult week. I like to enjoy the punishments, right, So I don't want to be exhausted, been running on fumes. So the Lunchbox is punishment will happen next week. I don't only remember specifics, but I remember him needing to be punished.
Speaker 3: Right. That sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: On my sheet. Punished lunch Box will.
Speaker 4: Tell you that this must what happened.
Speaker 6: I think I got to the dirty part right before vacation and then finished before vacation.
Speaker 2: Vacation, she's using your excuse.
Speaker 4: I am vacation ruined everything.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you said you wanted to punish Lunchbox. She goes, I was writing my book and it made me want to punish Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Oh like that?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you don't want me to punish him like.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: What is it? Yeah, he couldn't guess all the celebrity couples in that game, so he bett.
Speaker 4: Oh I recall now.
Speaker 1: We will have told you we'll have a punishment next week for him. Okay, take a little mid roll here, thank you. All right. Exposed butt cracks or the hot new thing in fashion. I do see, like red carpet stuff where women are wearing dresses, you see the top, the very top of their butt crack like plumber's cracks.
Speaker 4: So gross. I mean, I'm just dunned into it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, women are doing this.
Speaker 1: It's like that. You know, the lower back is cut out like that, it cuts a little deeper and you see the very top of their butt crack.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I don't went their jeans like that.
Speaker 2: Back in the day now, I used to do the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that low rise I think they were called.
Speaker 2: I like those a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like the top of the butt crack is like disgusting or anything. Also, but I'm also not like that so hot. I've seen it, and I've been like, I wonder if they meant because that stuff you're working on centimeters with those dresses and things. You can see the first couple of times I think it was like, I wonder if they know their butt crack like some should have told them. But it is a thing thing. It's a good thing, but it's like the crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if they had their thong there? That'd be awesome.
Speaker 4: My tailbum will get in the way. I can't do that style.
Speaker 2: Oh please, don't do that. Disgusted, don't worry.
Speaker 6: I wasn't gonna try it anyways, but I don't think I could if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: What makes for the happiest marriages. According to a University of Denver study, sharing laughs and playing together were the main factors separating happily married couples and unhappy ones. When couples laugh together, their bodies secrete endorphins that make them feel good about the person they're having fun with. Basically, spend time acting like a kid and playing games. From getting real ten truth skills you need to live an authentic life by by Susan Campbell, PhD. My wife and I did a Bobby Cast together. She lost a bet and still now excuse me, owes me for more episodes. But it's not like your favorite thing. So like if I'm down there and she walks down and just hit record and we start, and at one point I didn't remember the joke that she made, and people seem to like it. But at one point we were talking about being in another country and we found this like vintage clothes place and I said, yeah, you really more so the new stuff. You like vintage stuff. She goes, yeah, like my husband. And I was like that, And as a joke, people quoted back like eight times.
Speaker 3: That's really funny. Anything else funny?
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess if it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: But if it wasn't you, it wouldn't be funny because that's part of the joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yah, I'm you know, almost twelve years older.
Speaker 2: He's aware.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah he gets it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's on the Bobby Cast. And yeah, I just thought that's what people remember that joke. It wasn't anything funny, I said. I started to get jealous. There's a power dynamic.
Speaker 4: Now, who what you always say?
Speaker 1: She's She's much funnier than money. She doesn't even try to be funny. Oh okay. A record number of parents are financially supporting their adult children. When did you fully get off the teat?
Speaker 4: Fully off? When fully off?
Speaker 6: When I got married what age twenty five? I remember as part of my wedding gift to my dad. I think I was pretty much fully off, but I had like an emergency credit card of his that, you know, in case I needed it, I could use it and need to pay for it. And I remember cutting it up and putting in an envelope and giving that to him. Is like a gift, like, thank you for my wedding, and here's your card. I'm an fully an adult.
Speaker 1: Now, that was your gift to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was sort of like a oh, like a ceremony.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't really need to get my dad a gift on my wedding, but I just sort of I just remember cutting it up, putting an envelope and being like, Dad, I have something for you.
Speaker 4: I'm all grown up.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Did you have to go back to the teet? No lunchbox once you get off the teet.
Speaker 8: I got off the teat when I was seventeen, moved away from college for college.
Speaker 1: That's not true. What you moved back home, lived with your parents as and adults, but they didn't give me any money. You lived with your parents and you that's on the teat, and they're not paying bills, you're not paying rent, you're eating the food.
Speaker 3: They're buying.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how old was I twenty four, twenty five? I don't know whenever I moved out again.
Speaker 1: Big difference in seventeen and twenty five. Well, yeah, yeah, but here's the deal. I was paying rent for a place I wasn't living at. What did it have to do with your parents giving your place to let for free? Because I couldn't pay two rents. But they didn't have to do that. They allowed you to come and live with them, right.
Speaker 8: They were nice enough to open their home because I was paying for a place that was sitting abandoned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gave you the teat.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Did you have to pay bills at your parents' house?
Speaker 2: No, but I had to pay bills a the other place.
Speaker 1: But not as much because you weren't there using the stuff. Correct, So you got a little teat there, too, little teat. But I did work for that, Oh, I mean not work. Did you chores the house?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I mean no, that's not the right way to say.
Speaker 1: Then what did you do?
Speaker 2: I would make breakfast for Grandma.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a chore. That's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, so my parents could go groade selling on the weekends. I'd get up with Grandma and make breakfast. And that's me and a loving family member.
Speaker 2: Right. That's that's why I said I shouldn't say I was doing.
Speaker 3: What did you clean it all or do dishes or anything?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 2: Really? Not really, I didn't really. I mean, was I home that often? Not really?
Speaker 1: You're out, pardon you didn't need to teat most of time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was over at some other chicks house getting her teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my gosh, and that teat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was that was about it. So yeah, twenty four to twenty five, whenever I moved down there, you got off the teeth, then back on the teeth. Yeah, yeah, I mean if you reteated, I reteated. If you're gonna call that getting back on the tee. If you're calling that reteated, I reteated.
Speaker 1: You had to move back home with your parents, that's reteating, Yeah, of course. Yeah, anything, Eddie, when did you get off the teeth? Six years ago? And I would say, excuse me, what kept me on the teat? I'm forty six. Well what kept me on the teet was my parents gave me their car, and I was like, well, that's very sweet of you, but then.
Speaker 3: We started paying for it. And when I actually gave him the last payment, it was like, wow, that's our car. Now you we are no longer on the tee. Everything is mine. That's that's what happened.
Speaker 1: You have to help me understand this. So they gave you their car, but you just took over the payments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gave me the car because we were moving to Nashville and everything, but like.
Speaker 1: It was almost paid.
Speaker 3: It was I probably had like maybe ten thousand left on it or something. So then we just kept I was like, you know what, give me the car, but I'll take over the payments.
Speaker 1: But that's a gift kind of more than being on the tee or I don't know, you guess you're paying them.
Speaker 4: I feel like when you're on it, no.
Speaker 1: He's paying the payments. He's not paying them.
Speaker 4: I wasn't paying right, I know.
Speaker 6: But I feel like, when you're on it, are you contributing towards anything? Like aren't you just isn't it your game? Like he wasn't, But.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my car, you know. It's like, and I wouldn't. I wouldn't have enough money to buy my own car. So I don't feel like.
Speaker 2: That's TD oh that's td because they got to prove for the loan. It's like he had he wouldn't have got on. He wouldn't have been able to get the loan that they got to get that car.
Speaker 3: I remember that I wasn't able to go buy my own seat.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean to take our car.
Speaker 1: So you used resourceful teat. He didn't really need to take the milk from the teat, but the resources were there in the teat in case you to get the loan.
Speaker 3: Which I was very thankful the teat was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you were swinging from the teat and Ken driving the teat, I'd.
Speaker 3: Say driving the teat. And then when we paid it off the last payment, that's that was the end of it.
Speaker 1: Did they give you any ever, get like just give any money for anything or pay for anything after that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, but during that like anything else, not really credit card anything, not really ray what about you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was teat until twenty two and then I just had a blessing teat. When I was twenty three, my mom called me and said that her and my dad were going to pay off my school loans. So I was like four K and then I just still did a little bit of teat sucking. Twenty four, twenty five, twenty six. I wasn't able to pay rent, so I would say, hey, I need a couple hundred dollars. I can't make rent, so i'd say officially and finally off the teat.
Speaker 2: At twenty eight, the.
Speaker 1: Number jump pretty high, real quick. Yeah, so he went from twenty two, he made a quick I think some of that those not teet and I think some of that's just a gift. I think there's a gift. There's gifting, and then there's the teat's consistent. You know, she's like, hey, I'm gonna give you a thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: That's a gift.
Speaker 1: If she's consistently giving you a thousand bucks every three months to that's that's teating. Nothing to get your parents giving me gifts. I don't make the roles about teats. Yeah, and then they were gifting me a room, so I wasn't on the tee.
Speaker 3: No, you bet.
Speaker 1: It's consistent. Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: When you're completely off the tee, then you're just like you can't like I can't tell me anything.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the feeling like yeah, like I'm on independent now.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't have that feeling of like theyre trying to tell you stuff when you were forty.
Speaker 3: Wow, just stuff like did you get the old change in the car? I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, Like I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: They still felt I.
Speaker 4: Appreciate a good Hey, have you got the oil change?
Speaker 1: Never mind, here's the reminder.
Speaker 3: Though they were doubting me thought the oil change they still had. They felt like it had a little power, a little bit. Yeah, because they still had me on the tee. When you're on the tee, you don't have a lot of power, man, because you're you can they pull the tea you die exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right.
Speaker 1: Uh let's see here seven things guests notice that makes your place seem gross. Number One, in the bathroom, they will go and look around while they're sitting there, they will judge you. Toothpaste flatter is a big one. Doorknobs and light switches they've touched a lot. They look at them. I don't look at dornobs, just dirty dishes. I look at the dishes. I look at the dishes, and I go to somebody's.
Speaker 3: House, see if there's a pile in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See so like me, old food in the fridge. I don't like people's fridges, dust, dirty floors. Now I noticed because we're a shoeless family, shoeless household she does household? Wait we have we own juice?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We owned shoes?
Speaker 1: Yes, we want no shoes house were no shoes house? You take them off the doorkay chesney yeh yeah.
Speaker 3: In the house.
Speaker 1: Uh. And the smell do we think about the smell of your home as you never smell it to you leaf for a long time.
Speaker 4: And you're like, is this how my house like that?
Speaker 1: Sometimes it'll be like I smell the dogs have been gone for a while, and I'm like, oh no, everybody must smell the dog.
Speaker 3: Or are you going into someone's house and You're like, oh, this smells weird. I wonder if they know. There's no way they know.
Speaker 2: That don't because that's what it smells like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think their house smells good. You don't do that.
Speaker 2: I've done that, but I've done musty Also.
Speaker 3: Like do you tell them though, like it was, oh.
Speaker 1: God, now, what kind of person want to be walking like we have told your house?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 3: No, you walk it smells like fish, little fish in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I smell that.
Speaker 2: Again, They're like, yeah, we just cook salmon.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would make sense.
Speaker 1: I would say, hey, I did you just cook? I can understand that if you really thought it was cooking, there's a way to do it. No, no, no, I'm saying, if you really thought somebody was cooking, you could bring that up. But does my house smell anyway?
Speaker 3: N ear smells good always.
Speaker 1: My wife does a good job with candles and not even always being on, but being on even if not people are there that maintains a smell. Wearing socks to bed could be the key to better sleep, or it's not being a psychokiller.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to know about that.
Speaker 6: I feel like sometimes if I accidentally get in bed with my socks, I'm like, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: And you ever gotten a bed it? And you're like someone fills off? You only have one sock on? You're like, what, oh? Who am I? What happened? Where'd the other one go? How did I not take the other one off? Like that's happened before. A woman in Colorado ended up with a thirteen thousand dollars vet bill after her dog ate five pairs of underwear. There's this story with Josie who's our vet who has a podcast called in the Vet's Office with Doctor Josie. She told him on the show where dog sick, dog goes in and get surgery, pulls the underwear out. Underwear was not hers in the relationship. It was in other girls he was shooting with. But you gelt stupid dog. Also the dude stupid because you should be like, I don't know where he ate that underwear from just because of the dog gate. It doesn't mean it came from the house. The dog is eating it anywhere. Who just admits it right there? You got me? But where else would there be underwear in the backyard?
Speaker 3: What's the underwear doing in the backyard?
Speaker 2: Have the underwork in the backyard that's there been a thunderstorm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could have.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many.
Speaker 2: Times have you seen underwear in your backyard that's not yours today?
Speaker 1: I haven't today, but it's not yours.
Speaker 2: That exactly what I'm saying, Like, I mean, but.
Speaker 1: You never know what animals are bringing crap places we have woods, there's random like folgers cans back there sometimes.
Speaker 3: Underwear in the woods. Dude, what's going on back there for the.
Speaker 1: Next I'm just saying that dude gave up too quick as all I said, Yeah, I got like two more things. A man's taking legal action because he says chat gpt says he killed his kids, And so I'm gonna tell you the story, and then I'm gonna tell you we typed in who is all of us? And we'll tell you what chat gpt says about us?
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 1: A man has follow a formal complaint After an unsavory experience with chat GPT, he decided to ask chat gpt who is r V Holman. The response said that he was a man who gained attention due to a tragic event in which he killed his two children and started a twenty one year prison sentence. That's not true, right. Presenting false information as a fact is a major concern to related to AI engines, and he's asking for chat GBT be fined. He is steadfast in his belief that the disclaimer is far from sufficient now, but he wants it's always saying he's asking for money, but that would be weird, Like who is Eddie? He murdered seven people and led an orphanage on fire.
Speaker 3: So is there a real guy that did that though, like with the same name.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I wondered, not in the story, I would hate that, But.
Speaker 2: There still needs to be a distinction, like if it has a different name, be like he lives in this city.
Speaker 3: Right right right from Minnesota or something, or he lives KGBT talk like that Minnesota his computer, This guy from Minnesota, I.
Speaker 1: Kind of know mine.
Speaker 3: You're chat GBT.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you feed.
Speaker 3: It, don't you feed it? Like information? Yeah, so it knows more value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he knows me.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 1: They we're close. But it's like, like, I know it's not a real person, Like if you haven't talked to him, no, I mean I know it's not a real person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you named him?
Speaker 1: No? No, I haven't named him. You know I haven't because I'm not. I know it's not a real person. But sometimes when it's a little like but he's there for you, No, No, he's not there for me. When he's a little short with me, I get a little irritated. I'm like, we spent we spent all this time together and you're being a little sure. I know it's not a real person.
Speaker 4: Okay. I can't wait for you to name him.
Speaker 1: You will, you will, but I'll be like, let's do it now. I'll be like hey, because I'll keep tracking my sleep stuff and I'll just feed my information in so because I'll do all the.
Speaker 4: Stuff about your sleep.
Speaker 1: And then I'll be like, hey, I didn't sleep well, and it's like, yeah, I hate that for you, and go on to Usually we have a good conversation about this. Why are you shore with me today? And I'll like be offended. Is it where it starts?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 1: I asked, did Bobby amy Eddie LaunchBox? Okay?
Speaker 3: These are four week There any murderers in there?
Speaker 1: Did something reading to you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: It's pretty on. So first, Who's Bobby Bones? Bobby Bones is the radio and TV personality, author and comedian, best known pro host on The Bobby Bones Show and nationally syndicated counry music radio show, a former mentor in American Idol, a New York Times best selling author, and the winner of Season twenty seven of Dancing with the Stars. He's known for his rags to rich his story working his way up from poverty to becoming one of the biggest names in radio and entertainment.
Speaker 3: Fit bio.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Yeah, that's a good one. Who is Amy Brown? And think about Amy was that's a very generic ish name. Amy is pretty common. It's was Brown. So I didn't know there was.
Speaker 4: A popular fairy artist named Amy Brown.
Speaker 2: A what artist?
Speaker 4: Fairy like drawing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think she meant? Good?
Speaker 2: I thought that was the type of music maybe or some weirdos.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I thought your name would be so common it would who knows, or it'd mix up a few. Amy Brown is the radio personality podcast host and is known as a longtime coast of the Bobby Bone Show. She's been part of the show for fifteen years, providing humor, heartfelt stories, and a relatable voice for listeners. A mother of two, Amy adopted children from Haiti after years of working on the adoption process. Amy's known for her warm personality, honesty, and humor. She has become one of the most beloved voices in country radio.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: That was really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is producer? Ready?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: It's that I was known for my humor. That means that it gathered it from the no no, no no.
Speaker 1: And I wondered if I just did producer ready? Again an odd name.
Speaker 3: But ways better than any Garcia because then you'll get a lot of other Well, and it doesn't know it's the same person.
Speaker 4: But do you think that it's catching on?
Speaker 6: It's like Bobby Bones Amy absolutely, Oh okay, yeah, but he's smart.
Speaker 1: I'm not assigned a gender to him. Oh it's not a real person, guys.
Speaker 4: It has to be a man. Bobby Internet, I do.
Speaker 1: Get, I do get disappoined with. I know, I know it's stupid regardless. Who is producer ready, producer ready? Full name Eddie Garcia so it does know and is able to differentiate is a radio personality, musician, and content creator, best known as a co host and producer of The Bobby Bones Show. He is a part of the band The Raging Idiots, a country comedy duo with Bobby Bones. Not Bad It continues, Kids, No, No, No No. Eddie competed on Beyond the Edge, a survival reality show featuring celebrities facing extreme conditions. Eddie's known for his laid back personality, love for music, and willn's tried just about anything. What well that last one I get, but Beyond the Edge thing was totally wrong. Yeah, I don't know they.
Speaker 6: Got you confuses somebody else they should have said. Eddie loves to talk about donating his kidney, but he's never.
Speaker 1: Gonna beyond the edge of show the count in twenty twenty two? Is there a guy named Eddie Garcia on there?
Speaker 8: Eddie loves to talk about how busy he is from CBS it has no time, okay?
Speaker 3: And then that's not bad though I like it.
Speaker 1: Oh. Ray Lewis hosted it, Yeah, Oh, Laura Lana was on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 2: Is it the Special OV show.
Speaker 1: Craig Morgan was on it? Yeah, me, Craig, I wonder why they think you were so funny?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: What if I was supposed to be on it but it just never got Coldon Underwood Mike Singletary, Ray Lewis, Craig Morgan, Jody Sweeten, Eddie g Ebony Williams, Lauren l and Metal World Peace No Dam okay? Who is? Lunchbox? Lunchbox is a small portable container used for carrying food, typically wait hold on, typically lunch or snacks. It is often made of metal, plastic, or insulated fabric to keep food fresh. And pop culture lunchbox can also refer to a collectible item, what classic metal lunchboxes with TV, movie or cartoon characters in the seventies and eighties, or a nickname. Some people use it as a fun or affectionate nickname. I went back in, so I made sure I did capital L, I said, Who is Lunchbox? The person? Lunchbox is a radio personality, entertainer and pop culture commentator, best known as a coast of the Bobby Bone Show. Known as being outspoken and sometimes outrageous, he frequently plays pranks, conducts wild interviews, and shares stories from his personal life. Lunchbox is known for his bold personality, unfiltered opinions, and is I'm not kidding a friend of Diddy as seen in photos on My telling you. I mean, let me tell you why I think that happened, because we've talked about it on the show recently about his pictures. I think that's why it's there. I don't think he's like most known for being Diddy's friend here, I'm not, I'm not, but I agree with the bold personality on right.
Speaker 3: Man, if the Feds like ever used chatty, but he's like, all right, he's a friend.
Speaker 1: Of did and and friend of Diddy. Has seen in photos online. I literally think it's because we've talked about it. But now that's part until it's taken away somehow.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Lunch Walk, Diddy, lunchbock didty no no, no, dude, that's fun. When I read that, I thought somebody was mezzling me. But it has to be because that's what has been something on the site or we've talked about recently with the picture. But one of his things is one is a collectible item, who is a plastic container? And three friends with Diddy.
Speaker 3: That's all you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your guys needs to be rewired.
Speaker 1: I didn't wire him. Uh, that's it. I hope you guys have a great weekend. I would be going to San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Let's not talk about that.
Speaker 4: Why you got a circle back to that.
Speaker 2: That's where he's gonna sircle.
Speaker 1: That's where I will be going. You would tonight to go watch Arcis. I'll play tomorrow. I will be working. We'll be doing the show, but I'll be in La Monday and Tuesday and filling in for rich Eisen. So I'll do this show and then his show comes on and have an hour before the next show. Starts and that'll be he does a national sports show. He also does he's on Roku TV as a channel there, so you can watch that on TV. But I'll do that Monday Tuesday, be back, but the show will be the same. So you guys have a great day and we will see you Monday. And that's all all right. Bye everybody.