Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Actually your face claims that you're the hater.
Speaker 3: Actually, God hates you, which is why he made you look like that.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Welcome to the Individual Expert Podcast. We have started. Baby, Yes, in the building the build. Pull over that ass too fast? Pull that as too fast?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I need some energy.
Speaker 5: I'm tired. You need some cocaine? No? Absolutely not, you know, a friend or something.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just tired. I'm like worn down, worn down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I did two shows last night, and you know I went to work like everybody else. But I must have a concusion, concussion or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm just like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So you are tired, yes, because you worked and had two shows last night and you think you out of concussion.
Speaker 5: Did someone hit you at one of the shows. No?
Speaker 2: Did you slam your head against No, because that's what a concussion is, but it feels like it could be. What do you think of concussion? Do you think a concussion means fatigue? No? You think a concussion is like a period side of that, like you could take a motrin.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I must have a concussion.
Speaker 2: Slips she slips like down the stairs.
Speaker 5: Must have a concussion. She comes to work late.
Speaker 2: Must have a concussion. Oh, every time, every time I sleep, every time I take a nap at work, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I have a concussion. You you know you're not supposed to sleep if you have a concussion. Right, that's the number one rule. I've heard that about concussion.
Speaker 2: But the way my gud is set up, I don't know if.
Speaker 5: We know the same.
Speaker 4: God suit, I can take a nap on my concussion.
Speaker 2: Actually, actually, whenever I get a concussion, go to see I wake up well rested.
Speaker 5: That's because you almost died.
Speaker 4: Oh, stay away from the life, friends, Yeah, take a trip to heaven.
Speaker 5: Come back.
Speaker 4: Like I'm here, I'm ready to go. Let's work.
Speaker 5: I don't think that you know, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I'm just tired and beatty hard.
Speaker 5: You know, most people have nine to five jobs.
Speaker 4: Fuck those people. They're not creatives.
Speaker 2: They don't have like they know exactly what they are doing at work.
Speaker 4: It's very Most people are basic.
Speaker 2: Most people hate their jobs, but like exactly yours is not terrible, it's not terrible. But when you have to constantly think, I mean, I'm just like pitching stuff and thinking about things that I don't normally think about.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh my god, your life is so hard. Wow crazy?
Speaker 2: Okay, Marie, how dare you when you want to talk about, you know, how you feel?
Speaker 4: I let you do it.
Speaker 5: When do I talk about my feelings?
Speaker 2: I mean, you've labeled yourself as unemployed, which is not true.
Speaker 5: But I am not unemployed.
Speaker 4: Freelance.
Speaker 2: That's unemployed. That's for It's like, oh, I'm Freeland. When somebody says, oh, I'm freelance, I ain't got no job. Noh, you live at your mama. He absolutely not the bedroom door.
Speaker 5: You have a sheep there.
Speaker 4: Not unemployed. Unemployed is somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna name the names, but there's real names of unemployed niggas that have not the offer, have not seen an offer, have not seen a show or stage in years?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, that's but that's it's a different I'm unemployed light okay. You know during the week, I'm not doing like nothing every day, but like you know, some weeks, you know, I'll shoot something for somebody, I fly out to LA. That's what I was an expert in this week is uh, you know, just living my best unemployed life, which was my expertise last week, but you know, maga business, I honestly was an expert at not being prepared because that is what happened. I am flying to France for three week solo E prey Ho trip, that's what we're calling it. Yes, we're getting shirts, we're getting jackets made E prey Ho and my passport expired a full year ago and my mom was like, you should get it renewed, and I was like time. And then I decided to go on this trip six weeks ago and I was like, oh, I got it. I got to get my passport right.
Speaker 2: So I paid to get it expedited, which was one hundred and seventy dollars, so it's one hundred and ten to renew it, and then sixty dollars for the expedition expedition.
Speaker 4: I was like what, I was like, do you know what an expedition is?
Speaker 2: It's an ugly as car, it's a journey sis, it's expedited for the expedition. Yes, Oh can you go back and be like, so what's up with my expedition? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Listen? Like big black cars?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I paid all this money and then I they sent it back to me.
Speaker 5: They were like you forgot to sign it, so.
Speaker 3: That and then I called them when I was in LA and it was like, hey, what's the status and they were like, ah, yike, they were like, we haven't d started your passport yet.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving in nine days, right, Yeah, we haven't even started it yet.
Speaker 2: Dah, so whoa we can put a note on my application And I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Paid you guys to do this quickly, and they're like, yeah, we had it for two weeks. Couldn't do nothing with it. It was just sitting here. Fuck, just sitting there right.
Speaker 4: Stupid dumb.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, can I leave the country and then try to sneak back in. I was like, this is no climate leave bitch, they won't let me leave. No.
Speaker 3: Well anyway, uh So I called them and I was trying to figure out how I'm gonna be able to go because they were like, you gotta go to the agency in New York in person at seven thirty in the morning and then it'll take eight days, which is exactly the amount of days that I write. So right, it's a lot of I was scared. I was I called my Airbnb chick. I was like, hey, sis, something wrong with my passport. I might not be able to come. I might have to change my dates. I'm looking at plane tickets. Everything's like eight hundred dollars one way. I'm like, ah, I told everybody I was going to France already that I like, and some niggas that I don't like.
Speaker 5: So like, what, I'm just going to stay home in the house all.
Speaker 2: Of you know. I was like, listen. I was like, we got to figure it out. I was sending you websites. I was like, I was like, you can extratit it in one day. Yeah, that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I know, but those services I need my passport. I need my passport, and then you pay like an extra like three hundred dollars and then you get it.
Speaker 5: In like two days. But I don't.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I did. That's exactly what I did.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 5: And then that.
Speaker 2: Evening when you have when you were rich friend money, Yes, I got an email from them that night and they were like, we printed your passport.
Speaker 5: It's we sending it out. You should have it by wednesday. So beautiful. So I tracked it. I might have it on Monday. So look at God, Godly, look what a beautiful ashy God we serve.
Speaker 2: Look at God.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's so necessary, so necessary clothing. What were you an expert in this week? I'm just like, I'm an expert in winghing it. I'll be at work, like what am I doing today? People ask me that every day.
Speaker 4: What are you working on? I'm like a script?
Speaker 5: What are you working on?
Speaker 2: Scripts?
Speaker 4: But they're just like not finished.
Speaker 2: I'll like start them and then I'll go look at something else, and then like two hours will pass by and I like, fuck, what.
Speaker 5: Should be looking at topshop dot com? You don't need to shutting down, yo, shut down.
Speaker 2: We're going after the podcast. I went there and it's a hot mess. You gotta pay all cash. Everything is just cash, and then there's full price shit.
Speaker 4: It's just like, but.
Speaker 2: Y'all niggas is shutting down. Everything should be cash. Yeah, you can only pay Hell, they're not trying to pay back there exact exactly Moondo.
Speaker 5: That is some hood.
Speaker 2: But I was like, do you think the government doesn't know that you're selling this shit?
Speaker 5: And they still got.
Speaker 2: Full price stuff, full price stuff and I looked at the girl, like, you think I'm paying this amount for these jeans when y'all shutting down in two days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that what made me so upset is like, y'all work here for what?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 4: What is your pay rate? Do you why do you care?
Speaker 5: I'll be like a cool fifteen an hour, give it away.
Speaker 2: If I worked, I'm like, yeah it, take this, take a whole rack, Take the actual rack, because we.
Speaker 3: Are about to sh Honestly, I would just be in there trying to set it off. If I worked at Top Shot, like Legit Jada Pinkins or or our Braid.
Speaker 2: Bob or you know what it is, they're like, Oh, if we don't sell this shit, then we can probably keep it.
Speaker 3: Right because the website is still gonna be live. You're still gonna be able to order stuff from tap shop dot com. In the United States, you won't be able to.
Speaker 2: Go to But I'm talking about the workers. If they're like, yeah, none of this shit go, then we just get to pick through it and take what we want.
Speaker 5: I don't know that this probably not even that cute. If you work there, it's probably like.
Speaker 2: Wales Time Shop in Soho. Y'all about to shut down. Stop fucking playing with me. And it's a whole bunch of brown people working in there with attitudes and it's like, since seconds they about to be unemployed.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: So when you say unemployed, there's people at top shop like, bitch you alive?
Speaker 3: I should see if they need some people part time, part time to do inventory before close.
Speaker 2: Y'all made, you know, somebody to work ten hours a week. Well don't they get like a severance pay or something like that at a retail store?
Speaker 5: No, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I've been working, you know, so corp.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how it works for y'all's in them the poor.
Speaker 4: So sorry, I don't know how that works anymore.
Speaker 3: Speaking of poor, our expert today is rich Ad Jason. Okay, he is an expert on so many things, and we want to hit all of them today, right.
Speaker 5: Is that what we settled on as the title is Richard Jason.
Speaker 4: Richard Jacent.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna hit you with like a little but spifles, spikey little spie expert.
Speaker 4: He's good for that.
Speaker 5: And then and then like nineties black.
Speaker 3: Sitcoms also tall, black, sexy, she boned realness.
Speaker 2: Ye goddess and also rude, rude so much. Yes, yes, quite confident.
Speaker 4: Zach Fox came in as rude, but this is also the Queen of rude.
Speaker 3: Queen okay, her majesty, Uh, the royal Duchess of Rude.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't think I'm rude. I just don't like being disrespected.
Speaker 2: Yes, And on that note, there were so many slashes in that.
Speaker 4: Y'all know what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you'll figure it out. Yeah, we don't know what we're gonna title it, but it's gonna be in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But he's also a writer for many, many things. He's writing on trill right now, shrill, great show, do it up, awesome stand up comedian. It's Solomon Georgie Obsess.
Speaker 1: We love you, love you both stand You guys are wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's good to have one of our kind in the freaking studio, right because sometimes we're not used to you know this. Some people come in and like, hey, guys, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, nah, we need heat, we need no, no, no, no, I cannot be I'm not feeble. I'm not a.
Speaker 2: People we love.
Speaker 5: That's an insult.
Speaker 3: You see somebody and they just respect you say something about them is feeble bit of feeble ass bank account balance, your feeble ass confidence, feeble ass eyebrows, feeble ass edges. Yes, people ass and.
Speaker 1: That's feeble as edges. Ain't that bad.
Speaker 4: When somebody says that bad, that bad?
Speaker 5: I mean they're yeah, that worse.
Speaker 2: I mean Naomi Campbell, I mean remember when that photo of her leaked with her edges.
Speaker 5: Like it happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: Was also that was a disrespectful move on whoever it's that photo league.
Speaker 2: The wind because the wind blew the hair back and then you were like, oh, she's got no hair to her ears.
Speaker 5: She was like, yeah, I'm a forehead go far back.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: When you wear wigs, when you wear sewings like all of your life and you know, true blend contacts, that's what happens. No, but the But there are people who wear wigs and weaves regularly and still have healthy hair, like Angela Simmons will regularly hit us up with like, hey, look at how my hair was doing. Well.
Speaker 1: That's true, but a lot of people can't get like if your whole life because you like Martley's he was like, what thirteen.
Speaker 5: She's been doing it for like thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's back when they were just not using any of the right black products.
Speaker 5: They were just put some water in.
Speaker 2: Some jailing it. It was a guy named Tom and he's like something about pink lo shit exactly.
Speaker 5: He's like, this is regular lotion, you like you srimp like hair.
Speaker 1: Shacking up her black hair, just not giving the fuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right. And it's people in like Europe, you know, I don't give no damns.
Speaker 3: They're like they're like VANDILSA assume didn't just we're just gonna blow it out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hit you with some that's good enough right way away?
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: What a shampoo with Like they have like three and one like conditioner that's really good. Three and one a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, it's really good.
Speaker 1: You know. The ship that I use looks like it was made in the black women's basement us like.
Speaker 2: That, like African exactly. It's black soap. It's like a regular to wear.
Speaker 4: You have all purpose black soap.
Speaker 2: You can like do your hair, put it on your body and Cleanunta you're down.
Speaker 3: Uh So Solomon, tell first of all, let's tell people what you look like, uh, real quick, how tall are you?
Speaker 5: And three quarters foot four and three quarter?
Speaker 4: That's how you know what it's proud to be the height he is.
Speaker 5: You use it as a credit.
Speaker 1: Look, let people know that I'm here, Like if you're at a party and you come with me, you you know where I am at all times?
Speaker 5: Well let me look for that ethop.
Speaker 2: And giraffe is here. Yeah, okay, so you are six four and three quarters.
Speaker 5: You got on a timy a little a little gray short?
Speaker 2: Are these top Shop?
Speaker 1: These are Athos top.
Speaker 5: But that's why they going bankrupt. People shopping on.
Speaker 1: As well ASO Scott discounts and a better fit. So maybe top Shop you need to up your game.
Speaker 4: Talk about it, be about it.
Speaker 5: These are facts.
Speaker 1: Also, let's talk about plus sizes. You don't got none top Shop as that's no one at this table is plus size, though there is, that is true, but it is that a thriving That's how you make a corporation thrive is that you care about all sizes.
Speaker 3: Right, and Asos has Q plus sized stuff because Carolina shops there like exclusively and she stay in a two like she always looks great.
Speaker 2: It's stay in a crop top she's stay in a crop top skirt combo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the thing. If you have Q plus size clothing, you're gonna last and you're gonna beat out here competition.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You went the top Shop, no.
Speaker 2: Bottom shop, bottom shop, story from the bottom and you're.
Speaker 5: Right back.
Speaker 3: But also the the heiress of top Shop is dating that the hot felon.
Speaker 2: And you know he takes all her money. She's pregnant bys and he's taking all her money. You remember the hot.
Speaker 4: She's about to join on the scammer of her she didn't even know it.
Speaker 3: He left his wife and like his like three kids were hurt to get with this chick.
Speaker 5: But he probably told.
Speaker 4: His wife, listen, listen, you know what I'm doing here.
Speaker 5: This is for us.
Speaker 1: Yeou you want alimony, This only way we're getting alim.
Speaker 4: You know I ain't out of money.
Speaker 2: He's like, he was like, I can't.
Speaker 5: Get no references to jobs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bang this arrests and I'm gonna get us all some top Shop.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get us out the hood. And now it's uh.
Speaker 1: And that's she probably was talking about her ideas, like listen, motherfucker. If this bitch, is you better go to there?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean everybody at this table. Would you date somebody because they were rich?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: What? No, you wouldn't date somebody because they were rich.
Speaker 1: Oh it's been offered.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, we'll talk about it about it. He must have been ugly because they usually are.
Speaker 4: But that's fine, though, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Like I've fallen in love with people who are physically unfortunate.
Speaker 4: So it's not like we're rich. No, So that's what I'm saying, like if I could be.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: If people, Yes, ye has dated I have, but you were we were all twenty one one.
Speaker 4: No I wasn't, so you've just been forty five the whole time.
Speaker 1: No, it has to be one or two or the other. Like I'm not like you cannot have both of the terrible qualities on the table.
Speaker 2: These are facts.
Speaker 4: Well, those are the people I'm drawn to sometimes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean we.
Speaker 5: Found each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm quite but you're not ugly all.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's true, but you you said your spidy sentence was like bbe baby baby, she's poor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'll have I'd rather I would be happy with an attractive poor person, then I would be with an ugly rich person.
Speaker 2: No, because I feel like attractive four people don't have to work hard because they're just like I know what I look like, I know what I'm doing here.
Speaker 5: Wow, sidn't you just tell everybody my business? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: No, here's the thing. Attractive people know how to game the system, so slaugh them aren't poor because they know how to They know how to trick people into give.
Speaker 5: They survive attractive poor people.
Speaker 3: And by poor we mean like not homeless, although you know that's the thing too, but like, uh, you know how to kind of survive.
Speaker 4: I feel like I call them financially unique. That's what it is. We don't have to call them poor anymore.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'll date somebody who's rich and ugly. I have no problem, no qualms about that. And when I say date, I'm saying that with quotation quotation marks.
Speaker 4: Very loose about it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, things are like, either don't date rich and ugly, because rich and ugly is like I just don't like somebody having confidence for something they don't have. They like, don't don't walk around with attractive energy, walk around with rich energy. I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Right, what's there?
Speaker 4: What's the difference.
Speaker 1: Well, there's the uh you know, you want to fuck me energy, which is like, sir, I don't want to you. I want your money.
Speaker 4: I want your money.
Speaker 5: I want your money.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Andrew producer, sexy intern Andrew.
Speaker 4: He came in. He made a run.
Speaker 2: One of these is cream, uh sugar.
Speaker 4: He did a run for us.
Speaker 5: He did a run, Thank you so much. And he got some water.
Speaker 2: On My god, money from the Patreon or this is out of pocket? Is this why we haven't gotten paid in several weeks?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Mu I mean it's a lot of jelly ones in there. We love you, shake the munchkins.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much. So Yeah, what's the difference. The rich energy is like.
Speaker 3: Rich rich white energy is the equivalent to attractive anything else energy, right, And that's.
Speaker 1: The thing is like I don't like. I don't like. My issue is like, hey, be ugly, be proud, live your life.
Speaker 5: No, I'm like, walk in the alleys.
Speaker 2: Don't don't want them walk amongst us, and don't ask me what time it.
Speaker 1: Is, don't present it to me like this is this is as good as everybody else, Like, don't try to sell me a product that I know isn't that great.
Speaker 5: Well, my thing will tell me what you have that you know is great. But maybe they're so confident.
Speaker 2: Maybe men that are ugly are confident because they know.
Speaker 5: The dick is good.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna say absolutely not.
Speaker 5: It's also false.
Speaker 2: As I was saying it, I was like, because it's a lot of confident ugly people. Because rich people, they'll be lazy on other on other ends, like the sex or just the conversation, because they're like, well you don't like this conversation.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Miami, Let's go to Paris, Let's wait to Blacco.
Speaker 5: What ugly? What rich?
Speaker 2: Ugly people you speak to that are that are boring? But god like jets ready to go so many you know, it's work at a fucking bar for ten years that it was like the best of the best of New York City was walking in there, and I would see people roll their eyes talking to people and they're like, they have nothing to talk about, but they didn't pay for this whole table.
Speaker 4: Were going back to the loft. We we have a weekend trip.
Speaker 5: This weekend. We're leaving tonight. We find out this sight That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love that I would.
Speaker 5: I would hang out with a fun, ugly, rich person.
Speaker 1: See that I don't have that problem is just I don't. I don't have the part where I have to become an actor and be like, oh, you are attractive, Like no.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I've never I I dated the dude once and he would always tell me that I was pretty. Like you know when you're having your like intimate with somebody and they hit you with the you're so beautiful and you just hit them with the things things.
Speaker 5: But I don't think man to hear that back then.
Speaker 2: But it would be an awkward silence every single time because I'm I'm not an actress.
Speaker 5: She's not out here booking scripted things.
Speaker 1: No, they're they're they're waiting for their compliment to you, right, and.
Speaker 2: You're just You're like one time, I was like, you're so nice, and you know when a woman says he's nice, he's ugly. I'm like, I love your neck. It is one of the best. You don't have a line or wrinkle on it.
Speaker 5: I was like, what kind of pillows are these?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's down, it's down, pigeon fed.
Speaker 4: I would to just grabbed his hands and be like, you have the softest hand.
Speaker 5: That's not attractive to have her mar.
Speaker 1: Lows are so proportioned, that is that is that would scare the That is just some serial killer.
Speaker 5: Your earlobes are so symmetrical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the great thing is that at least I'm not rich and ugly. I'm rich and attractive. So that's very in confident.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about where you're from.
Speaker 1: Where I'm from. I'm from a lot of places.
Speaker 4: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: She's on the run, she's on the run. Jesus, don't don't track me down.
Speaker 5: Okay, snapped right now.
Speaker 1: I live in l A, born in a refugee camp in Khartoum, Sudan. Say one more time, cartoon Sudan, Kartan.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Your accent is weird?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, we don't have an accent. We don't have a Sudanese due lingo.
Speaker 1: It's Arabic. That's a language. Yeah, that's a common bud No. I was born in Sudan. My family's Ethiopian.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: We came to America when I was three and we went We lived in Saint Louis Missouri first with Nelly, you know, oh yeah, they were just hanging out. He already had his band aid on.
Speaker 2: You landed in Saint Louis. Why how do people how do you Ethiopian people end up in Saint Louis? Did? Did they know people?
Speaker 1: It's your like when for this kind of programming, like it was we were like we were the flavor of the decade, Like everybody wanted Ethiopians to be be to eat, and.
Speaker 4: So Saint Louis was like, yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: We had a spot.
Speaker 2: Some of those long necks, perfectly proportioned, head shaped. You know, they look a little tired and that's fine.
Speaker 5: They got skin.
Speaker 3: When you see Theopians on the street, you recognize them right away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, right, it's a certain look emon.
Speaker 1: Ethiopian, Yes, no Simonian, Simonian.
Speaker 2: Chairs like you were right on time.
Speaker 5: I was like, I know, yeah, I do not know.
Speaker 2: Strong and wrong, loud and incorrect.
Speaker 5: Me love that's the name of my memoir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sort of the same like area. It's like we're relatively the same people. We have we have the same roots. But yeah, the log next, yeah, the little heads, you know, we just we had sex with a lot of Caucasians back where that's why, really? And then we stopped and we're good, and let's go.
Speaker 2: Back to what There's too many of us that look like wet, cold Turkey. Got it? So then you went to after Missouri, you went.
Speaker 1: To Fresno, California.
Speaker 4: What, Yeah, the Barrier or.
Speaker 1: Wish Central Valley that's nowhere near the goddamn water.
Speaker 4: Okay it is.
Speaker 2: Well, look at the Bay Area and I'm from.
Speaker 1: The area, and I respect the area. That was my dream is to be in the Bay Area. But I was in fucking Fresno, which is a shithole of a city.
Speaker 2: They have like weird accents there, right, they're kind of like Midwestern or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They just don't have teeth because of the meth.
Speaker 5: So, oh my god, breaking back.
Speaker 2: Some of my closest friends, some of my best friends are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that. Don't you do that? Don't you do that? About shame?
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where everybody doesn't listen.
Speaker 4: Is welcome here teeth to listen to the pod?
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, your gums.
Speaker 1: You can listen real good on Math's.
Speaker 5: Well they're come home. What do your parents do?
Speaker 1: My parents were both janitors, Okay, got it. They're both work two jobs.
Speaker 5: Yep, life of an immigrant.
Speaker 1: My mom will wake up at five in the morning making food for the whole family.
Speaker 5: How many of y'all is there?
Speaker 1: I'm one of seven children.
Speaker 5: At that resume, he came, you'll know how to prom y'all know how to put some holes in some condoms.
Speaker 1: Oh, we did not have.
Speaker 4: You're like, who needs money when you have family?
Speaker 1: The things that we don't. My parents have used condoms, and I remember my dad got a safe sex shirt when I.
Speaker 5: Was a kid, a safe sex shirt.
Speaker 1: He got a three suits shirt and they're all wearing condoms, and he did not because he's literate and he doesn't know what a condomn looks like. He was walking. It was his favorite shirt for two years and he got so many.
Speaker 5: They were they had their dicks out on the shirt.
Speaker 1: No, they had condoms on their heads, and he thought they were just funny hats.
Speaker 5: Oh, your dad is your day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is your dad's name Samuel?
Speaker 1: His name is johannas j that's a hot name.
Speaker 5: Johanna sounds Greek, it sounds Mediterranean.
Speaker 1: It is Greek.
Speaker 4: He sounds good looking. That's what I'm about.
Speaker 1: To say, because it's Ethiopia has been like with them, like we're like a big trading post civilization Greek Hebrew, like all that area.
Speaker 5: Just Hebrew is Hebrew people and Hebrew people.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you know this. They were, they were slaves for a bit nearby in the country right above us.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I'm looking at if I'm looking at a map of Africa, where is Ethiopia on the map.
Speaker 1: Ethiopia is right at there's you know what the horn of Africa is? Yes, uh rich is that corner?
Speaker 5: I don't know what word you just say it.
Speaker 1: It has a little corner piece right above Ja and Ethiopia is a landlocked by but it's right under.
Speaker 5: So it's right below Egypt.
Speaker 1: It goes Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia.
Speaker 5: A look at us learning things? You see that? I see it in my mind.
Speaker 2: You're very educational, educational knowing where my country is very you're very educated. Well, no, I'm like educational, like you're teaching, you're learning teaching. I don't know, that's not that's like when I said expedition.
Speaker 1: I think the word you're looking for is informative.
Speaker 2: Informative, Yeah, say educational if that word means something else, like hold on, bitche Well you can keep talking.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look this up, like you're very educational. Something can be educational. But I don't think a person can.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Yeah, Judges, I think you're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're using it.
Speaker 2: You are the person speaking.
Speaker 4: It's weird coming out of your mouth. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're wrong. It's just no one does that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not gonna say my friend has a concussion.
Speaker 4: I'm tired.
Speaker 5: Guys, she con cooks.
Speaker 2: Okay, left Bresno and then where that we moved Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 5: Seattle where you linked up with Jack Knight.
Speaker 4: Rude last night? Yeah, Palm trees shady.
Speaker 1: You know he's ever been rude to me?
Speaker 5: Oh, he's not rude to me. He was rude to us when he left our podcast.
Speaker 1: Is he is reckless? Which I do enjoy it. I do love a reckless negro. It's hands down one of my favorite elements.
Speaker 5: Well, he's doing really well. He's a writer for Blackish Neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, network money, network money here you do the pod? Just bigger things happen, Honestly, and truly that's what happens. You see, we started the podcast, and then Sydney got a job. We started, we started the podcast. I got my passport hopefully on time.
Speaker 4: How long did you stay in Seattle?
Speaker 1: I was there for sixteen years?
Speaker 5: God Dan doing comedy. You went to prom in Seattle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my lesbian friend.
Speaker 2: Hope, lesbian friend named Hope. What does she wear? Did y'all both wear suits?
Speaker 4: Hope is We were definitely a lesbian.
Speaker 1: Neither of us route so, but she did so. We in like a flask pocket into her dress.
Speaker 2: Okay, very very gay and very home depot.
Speaker 1: And also like a place for cigars too. She had like a car, that's she bought cigars.
Speaker 2: Hope was older than all of Y'allpe was thirty.
Speaker 5: At the prom twenty three Jump Street or whatever the name is.
Speaker 1: She showed up with like like she had like scotch and I was like, Hope.
Speaker 2: Definitely, that was definitely somebody's auntie.
Speaker 1: Like I think, I'm not surprised. I Hope was a ghost from the past.
Speaker 2: She just came to help you get through the prom. That's your guardian angel there, fairy.
Speaker 1: God two hundred years ago. But I'm just here.
Speaker 5: She's like, I see you.
Speaker 1: I'm here to help this little game nigger get through.
Speaker 5: Do you remember what you wore to prom Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hair Scott red to match my Scott Red shirt.
Speaker 4: Lady, Like, so your had already came out?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, now you you thought you was in the closet with that the door was clear.
Speaker 1: Since yike, there was nothing transparent about me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't have to come out. They were like, yeah, we know.
Speaker 5: It was like he was.
Speaker 1: And I told my brothers, They're like, I made them pause the video games, like I need to tell you guys something. And they're like, and I told them, They're like, you made us interrupt.
Speaker 2: You paused for that, You paused, crashed by for this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like we see me eat popsicles for twenty.
Speaker 3: Like you eat popsicles like Jill Scott. You eat them like Joe Scott. You you caressed the ball.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, you don't need don't even wait for them to melt.
Speaker 5: You'd just be biting it, crying the.
Speaker 1: Slide it right on that love it.
Speaker 2: Sixteen years in Seattle. Then you took your you know, sex, yeah, to La to be very La.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't. Actually I was working as a surfer. I wasn't being an extra.
Speaker 2: Feel like you as a server still very extra. You were twirling with the trail. I feel like you were like pouring wine with a flourish.
Speaker 1: I was, I believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you were.
Speaker 4: I think you would talk to people, you would have fun.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't take it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wouldn't take your job too seriously.
Speaker 1: No, I took my job very serious. Really, I was very good at my job.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I feel like you could be really good at your job and not be that serious.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell them sins. You could take naps at work and still be good at your joy.
Speaker 1: And somebody with an immigrant work ethic.
Speaker 2: Is regular, regular, simply simply black, simply yeah. Yeah, it's like, oh.
Speaker 4: It's not on the menu. I have no problem going to ask the chep. Hey, you just put a little extra there.
Speaker 2: Wow. You know, I feel like somebody who's too serious about their job. Oh, absolutely not. That's not on them and we cannot help.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no that's not. That's like I'm good like I was. I was good at customer service like I was, Like I was the kind of server you showed up and you complained too much, I would make sure you're you left happy. Like I was the one that if there somebody came in with a bad yup review, they'd be like solid.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, okay, so okay.
Speaker 3: So what me and Sidney show up? You're this is X amount of years ago you're serving us. Yes, we're not happy about anything.
Speaker 5: What you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: I'm like, the food is cold.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's not. There's no salt on the table, the fries trash we ordered for some reason. We also ordered eggs and they just put the slice of cheese on top.
Speaker 5: It's not even melted.
Speaker 1: What you're going so sorry? I'm so I'm so sorry that I happened to you that should have never happened to the beginning. First of all, I'm going, I'm not you're not paying for any of this.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what.
Speaker 5: Let me go ahead and get a lemonade.
Speaker 1: You know what you're We're gonna correct this and whatever. We're also not gonna make you pay for that either.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are. You are a good server. You are good at your job when.
Speaker 2: You when you comp everything and be like, let me get you something out that's that's great.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the things that you want to call Like, that's things like most restaurants would rather comp than have you leave pissed off and bad right value of yep with you? And that's what I was like, Fuck, yeah, I don't give a ship. Yeah I don't know this company.
Speaker 2: But wait, being such a people's pleaser, a people pleaser, how did you get to be like so confident, so like, you know, rich adjacent Because I feel like taking care of people sometimes looks like feels like people.
Speaker 4: Kind of look down upon you a little bit.
Speaker 1: That depends, like I think people can you can bet you can be a caretaker and put limitations on how people you can put limitations and being taken advantage of.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, no your work friend.
Speaker 1: That's that's things like when like I'm always happy to help other people, but they also know that they owe me. Now, no, you don't owe me nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about Salomon. We didn't go in to the dinner a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Now we've got to have several brunches.
Speaker 1: That's a different situation. As black women, I owe you more than you ever owed me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, yeah, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: Podcast is over.
Speaker 5: Now you just let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: Sydney and I went out to eat and Salomon was like, listen, when there are black women at the table, they don't pay. And Cydney and I were like, almost.
Speaker 4: Threw my wig across the room.
Speaker 2: I threw my whilet across the street.
Speaker 1: I try to do it as often as I possibly can't. It's just it makes it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I love that. Are you close with your mom? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, she don't like me. No, but she don't like you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: No, we're fine, Like we're not like we're close and like we'll talk every once in a while.
Speaker 4: But she listened to the podcast What's Up?
Speaker 1: She don't listen to the podcasts.
Speaker 5: What's your mama name?
Speaker 1: You have to give her phone first, she would, what's your mom's name? Amana mana mana mana mana mana mana Na.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think that when I when you did that for us, that is kind of like a rich trait. Like a lot of people who have money like to take care of other people.
Speaker 4: I've gone to like.
Speaker 2: Many trips with friends and the person who has the most money is like, oh, we're going to noble, don't, oh, don't take your card out.
Speaker 4: Nope, we're gonna get this boat. That are not We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get this boat. That's the only sentence I want to hear. Summer twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, we gonna get this boat.
Speaker 1: Like with restaurants, I'm I'm particular because I'm like, I just do not want to be in that position again, as where I'm the table full of comedians and all of us pull out our cards and we start pulling out a pan started doing like none of us are good at math. So I don't know why that's true. I just I would rather just be like, just please take my card. All these fools need to come down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does get messy, right, but then also you don't ask people to venmo you like, I feel like that's something that like, like if I was pulling my card off, first of all, I would never for a bunch of for a bunch of comedians, I'd be like, everybody got a ventoment twenty two dollars ninety eight cents now, and then.
Speaker 4: We lead amazing.
Speaker 2: I think it's it shows a lot about you that you're like, first of all, you know, we at the diner.
Speaker 4: So how much you think this shit is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we've gotten some pretty expensive bills at the diner. It'll be like a bunch of us and you've come to the diner with those many times. It'll be like nine of us at the table and the check comes and you're like, did they put pratunity on their twice? Like god, Marie, Marie definitely did that. You know, somebody who ain't got no money. They're like, I think I see gratuity times to the front. I was like, it's two gratuities on it, and Marie did the math and was like, yes, they definitely put it on twice. And they did it again in front of me and they're like, no, it's They were like, you guys are here every week of you guys, please leave.
Speaker 1: But also give me my money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me my money. Yeah, I mean I haven't.
Speaker 2: I feel like where you are in comedy like not like money is a big deal, but it's just like if you have it, if you're making it, if you have like a regular job, what is one hundred dollars do you?
Speaker 5: Are you good with saving?
Speaker 1: No? Dude, And I never plan on being that way.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, Well, you know, live your life and everything.
Speaker 1: But you need to know I am very good at saving I do have like I'm very good at making sure that everything is taken care of bill wise and like at least, but for the most part, like, nah, I'm not give a ship if I die poor.
Speaker 2: You can't start poor, get money and poor.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best way to live your life because you know what happens all the way up here, a lot of good times to start.
Speaker 3: Poor, thirderal country poor, because that's that's what my truth is me too. You start okay, twins, start poor, make some money, like, start to do well.
Speaker 5: Then when your money starts to go, then you.
Speaker 3: Marry that ugly rich person and then triple your You're worst.
Speaker 2: No, I think that I think all of that is like relative and also it's foolish. I've seen so many people have tons of money and when it's like at the end of the road and they're like at their.
Speaker 4: Last days, they're not really that happy.
Speaker 5: And what old rich people you know that died.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about me that I know that.
Speaker 2: There are relatives of friends of mine like stories that I've heard and it's just like at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: You can't take any of that money with you.
Speaker 2: And if you allocate it to people, I mean at the they're going to be just thinking about, oh are you giving me this money when you're about to die?
Speaker 4: What's good?
Speaker 1: See? I just yeah, I'd'd rather go out with nothing, not me like I want people. I want to I want somebody look at me at the life, like what happened?
Speaker 5: You want to be a vach one. You want to be a temptationous moment.
Speaker 1: I have my glances on my.
Speaker 5: Deathbed, true, you know, but you have no idea.
Speaker 4: You want to be a biggie small behind the music.
Speaker 2: He died penniless in an alley. Yeah, it took four weeks for his body.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how we went, and that's how I would like to go as well. No, I'm not gonna go like that's doing too much drugs and like I want to definitely, Yeah, I want to be sober.
Speaker 2: But you know, if I accidentally have a fire in my place, leave me there accidentally.
Speaker 4: You know, creation we ain't gotta have to do a funeral for one sister, Like that's how I want to go out easy.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're not gonna be able to do open casket.
Speaker 2: I don't want open casket because every time I go, every time I've gone to a funeral, I'm like that, don't look like that person. That's a terrible lip color they put. Why are they wearing this like prince blouse in the coffin.
Speaker 5: I feel like a prince blouse when you die, prince blouse.
Speaker 1: Marie, I don't even want to be I don't want open casket. I want to be hung in the air like, legs spread.
Speaker 4: So you want to be like a museum exhibition.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I want I want like the whole point of having these legs is to show them off. Then you're going to close the fucking half casket on them.
Speaker 5: That well, maybe close the top half and leave the legs.
Speaker 1: That can be done.
Speaker 4: How you feel about a wreatha When she did like three clothes.
Speaker 5: They crossed her legs at the ankles.
Speaker 4: They changed her outfit three times.
Speaker 5: Are in the casket with the legs croused?
Speaker 1: Look. I think if they didn't change her outfit three times, she would have came back to life. And she would have came back and dropped her coat on the Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Queen of the starting a show in a full fur coat and then just dropping it on the floor. Since we know you have money, you didn't have to come out in the chinchilla.
Speaker 1: And the part about it that Solomon they got paid in cash most of the time.
Speaker 5: That is some old black keep that ship under.
Speaker 1: The piano until her performance was over, her piano her money. Maybe like, take my goddamn cash of the piano, and then when it's over so I can keep an eye on it. Yo.
Speaker 2: Different would tape her money under.
Speaker 1: The telling them to do that while she's performing, so that way when she leaves she can take the bank and go wow.
Speaker 4: Look to cure the bag.
Speaker 5: To cure that.
Speaker 3: From now on, every time I do stand up, I want a piano on stage, a keyboard, not a grand a keyboard with a twenty dollars bill or a drink ticket.
Speaker 1: Take that ship.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna be like, pay me in cash. No more, venmo, bitch, just give me my money. It's ten dollars. Why are you venmo me ten If you can't give me ten dollars right now while I'm here to establishment?
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't got cash.
Speaker 5: A lot of people.
Speaker 4: It's a bar good point, and people paid in cash.
Speaker 1: I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Got your tickets in cash.
Speaker 5: Shout out to your Union.
Speaker 2: Hall for always giving us cash, Baby Baby. At the end of the night, you know, the the people who do the show, they're not getting any money, you know right away.
Speaker 5: Look well Venmo y'all, we vo y'all.
Speaker 1: But he has a lucky because other cities we don't get paid for ship I don't get no one get no money. Yeah, I was hearing that, No, how do you make That's the only reason I got rich was because I didn't get Oh, you can make money, you know, being like on TV and ship Ah.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that thing that you What have you done?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 1: What have I not done?
Speaker 5: Is really like that?
Speaker 1: I just I like, I actually was working at my restaurant job when I got my cone in and then I had to go back to work the next day.
Speaker 5: And that was that's humbling, as was the was the day manager Hayten.
Speaker 1: Everyone was so nice to me, which made it worse. And somebody came to the restaurant. I was like, oh, I saw you on ConA last time. I'm like, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't work here, I'm not I'm holding this trade for my friend.
Speaker 4: I'm literally here to pick up my check and that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't even I'd be like, no, you did not.
Speaker 2: I have a brother named Solomon and he's doing well. My name is Sergio.
Speaker 1: Like he was like like can he try to tell like his parents and everything? And they could not give a fuck about me. And I was just like, they're a I do not want this.
Speaker 2: They were like, what are the specials today?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Well, but you you worked a full shift.
Speaker 5: They didn't lets you do a half day a summer Thursday.
Speaker 1: No, because I've got the day off yesterday to be on TV and I didn't have any money.
Speaker 4: Oh, you didn't get paid for coning like that.
Speaker 1: It sounds no, you don't get paid immediately taped under the should have asked you should have asked for caship top.
Speaker 5: You should have recent them.
Speaker 1: I considered it.
Speaker 5: But okay, so you did Conean and then how what else? What else are you doing?
Speaker 1: I've done coming twice. I did a half hour special.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did do a half hour special, which is fantastic.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to remember everything. You did two Dove queens recently.
Speaker 5: And now you are here with two reals.
Speaker 2: Oh Marie, oh wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, here we go. They paid me money hbo. Yes, yes, yes, yes, and I love them very much.
Speaker 2: Yes, we like them.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: Oh my, you're we're also dube queens.
Speaker 1: Oh there. I think that's the whole point, is that everyone's a double queen.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 4: See, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: I think that's the This is with this like body positivity, this is everybody is a star.
Speaker 5: This weird time.
Speaker 2: You just saying you don't you don't believe in body positivity.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that everybody got a good body.
Speaker 2: No, that's true, that everybody doesn't have it, and not everybody is a queen.
Speaker 4: If we all calling each other queen, then what the fuck is the queen not?
Speaker 5: I'm not what y'all are.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, first of all, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Talking about them. I'm just saying in general.
Speaker 5: Like, yes, well that's what happened. You know.
Speaker 2: Broad City came out, bron City came out and was like, don't you be messing up my bag now?
Speaker 5: You already got paid. All the calling each other queen now, and you're a princess.
Speaker 1: No, barely, come on this.
Speaker 2: You're a pauper.
Speaker 1: Like a lady of the quart or something.
Speaker 5: I won't give you a shepherd.
Speaker 1: You are a shepherd, villager, villager, villager, villagers pond.
Speaker 4: That's what's your move sis.
Speaker 2: You can only go sideway, that is, you can't move across the board all the directions.
Speaker 1: But also keep in mind real royalty is not that great anyway. That's like years of incest. Those are perfect human beings.
Speaker 5: So here we go.
Speaker 2: Now you want to be real specific, but we talk about but the royal family is real.
Speaker 5: They real.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about the dusty mutt there in England. I'm talking about we here in New York City. I'm talking about queendom here.
Speaker 5: Queendom here coming to America. Queen.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly, and no, look to each his own. I'm here for it, but to each not his own teaching.
Speaker 1: We're living in a democracy. We get we should vote to be a queen.
Speaker 5: No, Sydney and I are the only people who should be able to. You know, it would be shady because we were like what shoes anywhere?
Speaker 2: Feet look like? You got those rocks, those are linked queen, queen queen.
Speaker 4: Nowhere else, not my god, not my queen. See this is why we are where we are because we're not.
Speaker 5: With the well everybody is, everybody's clean.
Speaker 2: I only say that because, you know, just growing up, I had to I had to work so hard to get to where the funk I am right now. But if you're giving kids confidence up top, then there's nothing to like work for and to get better at because.
Speaker 4: You already like, I look good, I'm great.
Speaker 5: Everything I do is gold.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, it's not, that's not true.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want somebody to feel, like, to raise, somebody to tell me after a set I did great, if it's a bad set, if you.
Speaker 1: Like, look, I think, yes, you should not give false confidence to somebody. I think you should give people confidence on what they're good at. Yeah, I don't. I definitely think you should be com like. I don't think confidence is an issue. I think false confidence is the issue. Yes, Like you should be like if somebody's out here like I'm a great, like people like the shops American Idol singing terribly and thinking that.
Speaker 5: Him, I have no professional training in singing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that kind of stuff. Like somebody like there there there was like at least three hundred people on the way to that point that could have been like, you need to stop doing what you do?
Speaker 4: Right, But I would say that. I wouldn't. I would never say, hey, you need to stop what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You're not.
Speaker 2: You would never say that. I would never say that what they do.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling you that you're not.
Speaker 5: You should know.
Speaker 2: You should know by the responses, responses people aware.
Speaker 1: I think I think sometimes you got to shatter some dreams.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, well Solomon, you could be the one to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm here to shatter dream Yes, let's shatter some dreams, okay, but I'm also here to build confidence in what people are good at.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm all about uplifting the community. Community.
Speaker 2: I'm all about that.
Speaker 4: But I'm also like, I think we're just a little bit too laxed with like what is great?
Speaker 5: What is all this? You killed?
Speaker 4: Like, come on now, let's know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't lie to people about lets me do who do badly on stage in front of me? Like you you E've all had the conversation after a show someone comes up to you and they're like, oh, you did great tonight, and then they look at you and you were like thanks, kind of like when the dude was like, you're beautiful, and I was like everybody, like, I'm not here to lie to you.
Speaker 5: And I feel like you.
Speaker 4: Don't give out a whole bunch of compliments just randomly.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't. I would never, but that's how we know that they're sincere. But yeah, that's also like I'm.
Speaker 5: Not out here lying to your face because you gave me a compliment.
Speaker 1: I will sit there like if I if you didn't have a good set, I would be like, well you were on stage.
Speaker 5: I like the buttons on your shirt. We'll have something else the compliment.
Speaker 4: We'll tell themon How did you get your confidence? How did you get to where you are right now?
Speaker 1: Well, that confidence, like I actually have, like had issue compensations growing up too. I was always uh because my parents weren't the best in regards to like confidence.
Speaker 5: So yes, we're all here African Africa.
Speaker 1: Like you can you can show up straight a's and still be like you stupid. I'm like you, Yeah, I grew up in one of those houses.
Speaker 3: Like I would come home with a test and be like I got a ninety eight, and my mom and dad, without fail would be like, well what happened to the other two exactly exactly, like, but I'm messing up the curve in class, like you doing not the most points and they'd be like, okay, but you didn't get a perfect school. Yeah, and that's what I got.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's things like I thought, like when I got out of that, I was like, because I had such a little so because self esieving confidence. And then by the time that I was able to figure out what I was good at that, I was like, oh shit, oh wait, I am good at everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like I don't need to know how to spell.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, how good? It's not that bad like it's And it's just like, especially with performing, that's sort of because I try to be self deprecating and people like they don't believe it's.
Speaker 4: How I can.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: I hate self deprecating comedy, but that's because I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not going to get up here.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to get up here, and no I'll deprecate y'all right, I'm lifting me. I'm not going to bring myself down or make myself small, so people like me that's something that I will never do and I won't bring myself down.
Speaker 4: But I will be honest about some of the things that go on.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not going to be like, oh yeah, you know, I lay down the best coach, like that's not true.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean.
Speaker 2: Iach like I'm just I can I can talk about I talk about my failures and feel like it's not as self deprecating.
Speaker 4: It's just me being like an open book.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: But I think it's there's a difference I think in being able to laugh at yourself and then being self deprecated, because I feel like what we do is we love at ourselves. I left at myself every single day. I'm not taking myself too serious. But I'm not going to be like what look like that's not that's not my truth, that's not my.
Speaker 1: Minis like, I don't come in that. I don't come in self deprecating. I'll come I'll come in. I'll come in with the with a lot of confidence, and then eventually I'll tell you I'll definitely laugh at myself and tell jokes about myself. If I came with that first, they'd be like, excuse me, sir, you just showed up six feet four three on you don't believe that you don't care about yourself right, And I think it's just like it's something that I also just I do self affirmations every day. I have a mantra I have before I go on.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me write it down. What is what is it?
Speaker 1: Take your time, be in the moment, annunciate radi E.
Speaker 2: That's fucking great that more time. Take your time, be in the moment, be in the moment, radio I love.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 5: You got that written in your bathroom mirror and listen.
Speaker 2: You want to live love.
Speaker 5: Closer at the house.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful. But that makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: But see what I say to myself over and over and over again, because I'm like your time, Like every time I question myself on stage, my confidence, like I I tend to not talk properly. I like words run over each other.
Speaker 5: That's me. That's me every day.
Speaker 2: Your time, your time, b in the moment, in the moment, enunciate eight, rady eight. You know I've never written the word a nunc.
Speaker 4: That's that's merch right there. You should put that on a shirt for sure.
Speaker 5: Who For those of you who are wondering how to spell nunciate, it's n E, n U n C I A t E.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, it's I don't think it's did you say E.
Speaker 4: E n U n C I A T. Listen, this is a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: My iPhone auto corrected it, so I know it's right.
Speaker 4: It's I phone X.
Speaker 2: It's an excess.
Speaker 4: Excess success, haven't.
Speaker 5: Okay, look at all?
Speaker 2: Look at me with my financially unique phone, financially literally just you know that? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a homebody?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? If you feeling rich, you can also just give me one. You can send me one my way, babe them.
Speaker 1: Your phone so you can get a free upgrade.
Speaker 2: Service that you get a free upgrade.
Speaker 1: I guess I probably paid for it. I didn't you pay for it?
Speaker 2: I don't. They stopped doing free upgrades in two thousand.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I'm coming to the to the story you.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: He said I can get it free.
Speaker 2: He said that I could get this phone for free. Okay, So let's talk about like, uh, where you got? Where did you get your confidence from? Did you answer that question?
Speaker 1: Yes? Confidence for me was definitely from comedy and uh take and learning how to just holding what I got and then went into my life.
Speaker 5: When did you start comedy? Like how let's talk about.
Speaker 1: Well, I started in the year two thousand and seven. Okay, there was only one of the homosexual dudes.
Speaker 2: One other comic.
Speaker 1: No, there's there's a few. But I started in two thousand and seven, like when I was twenty five. And this actually brings up to the next topic a spite. Ah, yes, come on, I was dating. Well, I was sort of dating this dude, sort of like no, no, no, no, we were we were recording each other, okay, and he he's like, he took me to this fucking weird ass meeting for this thing called Landmark.
Speaker 5: That sounded like a pyramid scheme.
Speaker 1: It's a it is a pyramid.
Speaker 4: Landmark doesn't tell no, No.
Speaker 1: Landmark is like a program like Scientology. It's like Scientology without the without the religion part. So it's like the whole point of it is like, oh, you go this program and then you bring other people in and they pay money and it's all about like it was all this Like he was like, it's all about finding guidance and like building up.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you were at church. It was they show up, they bring people, they give money, Like he.
Speaker 4: Took me to the meeting and I was like, what the hell is this meeting that sounds like a a what's going on with it?
Speaker 5: In the basement of a temple on Rby's where was the.
Speaker 1: It was in like a like a community center sort of situation.
Speaker 5: It was free. They didn't even pay for the space.
Speaker 1: They just but they but they were like, in order to get the work books, you have to pay money.
Speaker 4: And I was like, yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: What's in the workbooks.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm not gonna give you money for an activity book. I used to go to write aid right now and get one. I don't it's we.
Speaker 2: Got coloring books.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you're dating this man.
Speaker 1: So he takes me this meeting and he's like, yeah, I just felt like you don't have much guidance and you don't know what you really want.
Speaker 5: And I was like, okay, bitch, you should have been like I want this, and you didn't say that.
Speaker 1: And when I heard that ship, I was like and immediately, because I used to be spoken word wow.
Speaker 5: In Fresno, he was the spoken word.
Speaker 1: In Washington, I feel like in coffee shop.
Speaker 5: In my mind, the scene must have been terrible scene of charm. In Seattle, they spoken word, of course, okay, well give us a little something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I haven't done it in a long long like you've probably still. I did not even want to do a signal a butterfly flew by me last night. No, I would, because I do I do. I do comedy pieces, and I did one. I think one of the what I remember is about Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 5: Okay, go go ahead and give it to us. On the six I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Think it was because I want to talk about how beautiful she was like, look, I'm not I'm gay, but I'm not stupid. I still fun Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 5: And that was like, world, that's none of that rhyme.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't rhyme. That was the whole point. I just would do these comedic pieces that were just like, hey, here's a quick joke, and then they're like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Look how many times did you get escorted out of the smoking How many times did they say?
Speaker 4: So we can't say he would suck that bitch. I don't know if it's just spoken word.
Speaker 2: They're like, ma'am, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: But no, I had a bunch of weird pieces, and I also had like pieces that were like oh, being gay is hard. And then like I was doing like I was and then was like the second e set that I was like, you know what I want, Like, I've always want to be a comic. I wanted to do stand comedies. I was a little kid and it has been my obsession. And I was like, fuck this, dude, I know what I'm going to do. I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna go do stand up And I went to I started doing. I started producing a show.
Speaker 5: From there, you started producing.
Speaker 2: You went from Jennifer Lopez spoken word to producing comedy in a week.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, so well in two months.
Speaker 2: Okay, you started in Seattle and then you were on that show for Vice Flophouse House.
Speaker 1: Oh that was not the TV credit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I saw.
Speaker 5: That's how I was familiar with you.
Speaker 1: Oh when you when we when we probably were partying at my house.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I was like, the house is dirty. The house didn't look dirty. They also made it dirty. To be fair, how they made it. They want dirt from Vice? Yeah, I mean that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Sound like they got rid of half the furniture, which is.
Speaker 2: Like, no, they didn't make it dirty, bro, They actually made it cleaner. Yeah, I know, men don't like to sweep. Yeah, what was the cleaning schedule.
Speaker 5: At the house?
Speaker 1: To be fair, that house was disgusting. Okay, I still live in that house, but I fixed it. I need you to calm your voices down.
Speaker 2: Hey, the truth comes out and Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 1: Is not banging you with no flo Let me tell you that house is clean now.
Speaker 4: I need to see photos.
Speaker 1: It has brand new furniture, it has Yeah, but what the what the new floors?
Speaker 4: Because you definitely need a new floor.
Speaker 1: It's still a pleasant It is hard with flors I to do. Just clean them up.
Speaker 5: Calm down, Yes, it's all you need is a fabulous so with some hot water.
Speaker 4: Did you get a couple of paint jobs going on in there?
Speaker 1: Look, A lot of people will tell you the house is a much better condition than it used to be.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you admit that it was pretty raggedy.
Speaker 1: Oh when I showed up, it was disgusting.
Speaker 4: He made he made a house a home.
Speaker 2: Now, but we go there.
Speaker 1: Now you're be like a gay black person does live here?
Speaker 4: How many rooms you got in there?
Speaker 1: Three bedrooms?
Speaker 2: Three bedroom? It's and you live there by yourself?
Speaker 1: I will be living there by myself when I get back.
Speaker 2: Yes, wait, when are you in La?
Speaker 5: When you back?
Speaker 1: And June?
Speaker 5: Oh? Ouch, see you in July.
Speaker 2: Three bedroom city, we could do some shows.
Speaker 4: Why don't we do?
Speaker 1: I do have a guest bedroom.
Speaker 5: So you said you got three.
Speaker 2: Bedroom and lived there is a guest in an office room.
Speaker 1: That's where my elliptical and my desk is gonna go. You've never been rich before.
Speaker 2: I have never been rich. You saying before, I have never been rich.
Speaker 4: I have been rich and didn't think about elliptical or any of that.
Speaker 1: I'm done going to the gym and doing it. I want to do it at home. I want to wake up.
Speaker 5: You got lazy.
Speaker 1: For walking out home.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be butt naked on that bike tapping it back.
Speaker 2: So you shouldn't be conveniently working out bits get out of your house.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about saying non sense? I've ever heard my.
Speaker 3: Life working out is supposed to be inconvenient. Yeah, probably you can't.
Speaker 1: I'm working out.
Speaker 5: You brushing your teeth before you get on the bik or now, oh, dick out, dick out.
Speaker 4: I'm not touching any of that equipment.
Speaker 2: I'm all saying Sidney, we could use one of the other guest bedrooms. Are there beds in the other guest.
Speaker 1: Bedroom queen bedroom?
Speaker 5: Oh great, but it's just one, so me Insney gotta share a bed.
Speaker 4: Look, what's the problem, Marie.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 5: Sidney b hogging covered. I feel like Sidney be trying to spoon and you know I would never I don't feel like to touch you.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna wake up and Sydney gonna be like, look, hey girl, you know you got a little jewel, right, so you know you.
Speaker 1: I feel like i'd wake up and you would just be looking at me like you don't friend. No, look I have a king sized bed, so we'll never see each other if you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great, what room the California?
Speaker 6: Can you?
Speaker 4: You're such a bitch, Marie.
Speaker 1: That's what I love about it.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. Honestly, I feel like you really see me.
Speaker 2: Friend?
Speaker 1: Who I am? I see you're sectional?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's not I'm any better lumbar support.
Speaker 1: But that's what the TV is. So oh, I sleep on my couch all the time.
Speaker 4: Okay, TVs.
Speaker 2: We we said we were going to get into black sitcoms. We only got a little bit of time left. Let's yeah, let's talk about shows that we used to watch as kids, icon iconic black sitcoms.
Speaker 1: I think, a that's one thing you'll notice. That's the kind of white people I like is ones that can mention shows that black people watched. Like if you have ever watched The Wayne's Brothers, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You like white people that like The Waynees Brothers.
Speaker 1: I like white people that know that acknowledge black culture.
Speaker 5: They acknowledge it and then and then they put corn rows and then they say these.
Speaker 4: Are boxer breaths.
Speaker 1: Like they take a living single and turn to friends. You know that's me.
Speaker 2: When you do something, we don't steal it too, Like.
Speaker 1: No, I've that's that's did you like friends?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Good god, No, it was so hard to watch.
Speaker 5: It's on still, Like whenever I'm in a hotel, it's on TV, but I didn't watch it. I was I wasn't here for it.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is this?
Speaker 4: Like, why is that many people living in that place? That's gross?
Speaker 2: Also, the jobs.
Speaker 3: This is the thing about these sitcoms that are based in New York, right, is they always have these gorgeous apartments and they don't the jobs don't actually line up with what they wear, like they should all live in Bushwick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they shouldn't. Like the whole show should be them gentrifying Brooklyn exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: But they're like where were they were in, like or something they were in like a cute neighborhood. And it's like, when do y'all work at Macy's? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What how much are you contributing to the rent?
Speaker 1: She was unemployed when she showed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you didn't need that much money back then, though in the nineties you.
Speaker 5: Still still need for.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 5: Solomon was born in nineteen seventies.
Speaker 4: She coming from Sliman is a veteran.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know this, but yeah, I just were.
Speaker 1: Clean when I showed up.
Speaker 5: So when the Independent, I.
Speaker 2: Call you, mister Georgio, Sir, mister georgiou excuse me, mister Georgia.
Speaker 1: My friends but living single. I just recently rewatched it because I was trying to figure out what then happened to it.
Speaker 4: It was brilliant.
Speaker 1: It was brilliant. And then I watched the final season and Kyle left the show.
Speaker 5: Why why?
Speaker 1: And didd you no, I don't know why. I should have googled they didn't. They didn't have any Alexa.
Speaker 5: Why did Kyle leave? We don't have alexa?
Speaker 1: But then they brought in this light skinful and You're like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Is he was? He?
Speaker 5: Did he replace Kyle?
Speaker 1: Sinclair moved out, moved in with Overton Yeah, Overton yeah and old. Then they had to replace her. Then this lightscin do showed up and lived with the girls, and I was like, the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: What was the lightskin do? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that. I guess I didn't watch that. Part of it fell off hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I also was like, these are very like they're old to be all living together, right right? Everybody thirty six?
Speaker 1: It is New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but you in the nineties, you shouldn't have that many roommates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a group home. It was only two of them living there, and then Saint Clair moved in and she gave her a job.
Speaker 5: I don't remember this.
Speaker 2: It feels like too many thirty year olds living together. Yeah, we watched MX scene.
Speaker 1: Didn't live there. She lived across the street. She was a high power attorney, but.
Speaker 2: She always was there, and it felt like a home or a job because you were a high powered attorney and you over here in the hoods again instacart.
Speaker 5: But you should have a terrace.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should be a year plan.
Speaker 5: We should be at your house.
Speaker 1: Also fun fact, the pilot of Living Single was filmed on the set of Family Matters. It's a rare condition this day in age, reading the good news on a newspaper. Hey, love and conditions. Some people say, even the well, there must be some magic clue him size tend the world because all I have to see he just waiting for the course the Tower of Dreams. Real love us now of every scene days, it's the.
Speaker 5: Bigger love in the famy. I miss TV show theme songs.
Speaker 1: IM I miss him too, But I'm okay with I think we got better content now. We're allowed to say more ship now than we used to.
Speaker 4: I like back in the day you could say, you know, all the problematic on PC stuff.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there was more diversity in casting in the nineties than there were no It's.
Speaker 3: Crazy how we went back. It's crazy like up and nine. I don't even know if you guys remember this, but it was the underpaid Negro network and it was like it was centric. It was it was the original b et but it was good shows on it right Mo to the Eat to the right, and then we had Kim and Monique the Parkers.
Speaker 5: I saw a music video that Countess Fawn did.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 4: Does she have a thyroid problem because her eyes pop out?
Speaker 2: I don't know the video. Have you seen any of her music?
Speaker 1: Had know she's a great singer. She was a great singer back when she sang on the show several times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this video was bad. It came out in like two thousand and six or something. I don't remember the name of the song, but it was it's called like That's My Man or something.
Speaker 2: It was really bad.
Speaker 1: And also Kevin Federline. Feeder Line was married to the other one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kevin Federline had a bunch of kids by her and then left her for Britney Spears, who is each shambles still?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Britney Spears is us pray for Britain?
Speaker 1: At least she's not. She's no longer with Kevin Federline. So yeah, but like who she would now, Oh, she thought she would have fucking hot dude that how do that like dance with her?
Speaker 3: Like they were like anytime one of these female art pop stars comes out and says she's dating her backup dancer, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: But this is the first time I ever saw her date somebody that I was like, Okay, he makes sense.
Speaker 4: No nobody ever makes sense because he was.
Speaker 1: At least attractive enough.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, first of all, she gone, she's gone, You're never get back.
Speaker 4: We're never getting her back.
Speaker 1: And that's the sac thing about situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the sad thing about you know, the industry and working in Hollywood is just like how when do you get to be you? You don't You're always on, and so eventually you lose yourself, but not everybody loses themselves. Like you just got to stay around people. You have to keep people around you that will keep you grounded, which is the touch pop star book.
Speaker 1: And like she'sn't like she's been famous since she was ten.
Speaker 2: I don't want she was like a Mickey mouse Club Mickey mouse Club. Yeah yah yah yea yeah yeah, so she like she's not even she on drugs, and I think they're trying to tell us that she's crazy, but in actuality.
Speaker 5: I think uh mun Child's syndrome almost like telling her she's sick.
Speaker 1: And I think that would have happened to Beyonce if Beyonce wasn't a black woman and had to deal with society.
Speaker 2: I think if.
Speaker 3: Matthew and Tina didn't want her to be a superstar so bad, it could have happened to Beyonce.
Speaker 1: But I think, well, no, I think she could have lost her mind and become that sort of like broken person if she didn't have a strong restitution.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she might still be broken.
Speaker 3: We don't know everybody's side of the NBA's we don't know how crazy is. She might be insane. You saw when jay Z was in his ass beat by so long too the elevator. She was just standing there so.
Speaker 4: Too if your sister is who in his ass?
Speaker 2: God, she didn't she didn't even she didn't even react to them, and she was not sting. She didn't scream nothing, She didn't throw a clutch. She just stood this how we do what our family is like, what drugs you want? This? No non run up on your man soon. So just so you know when it happened, act like you didn't see it. And Beyonce was like, bet, I'm just saying it's you're, first of all, as as professional miles, right, if a fight breaks out, we right like you're you're we're reacting because we're dramatic. She didn't react at all.
Speaker 5: But if the cameras is wrong, you didn't know that.
Speaker 1: It is like for me, if it was my sibling and I'm like, something's happened to my sibling, I'm like, look, you sit back, I'll take care of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: She told her.
Speaker 1: If I run up on somebody for my brothers or my sisters, they're gonna they they need to chill out, have a moment because they were have been sucked with too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she knew it was coming, but y'all, listen, you don't feel so you need to look at the tape. Just she wasn't even looking at it while it was She was just like standing like that's not weird to y'all.
Speaker 5: No, she wasn't even making eye contact with either of them.
Speaker 1: She's doing exactly what I would appreciate. That'sage I need to be in.
Speaker 2: Ooh got them says, Hey, that's what you get for cheating on me with Rachel Rachel Roy Rachel Ray whoever they said Rachel Ray was Rachel Ray in the kitchen and so.
Speaker 4: We need to see the tape needs to look clean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, don't say nothing, don't see you didn't see that, and this is just me going off and that's what she did.
Speaker 1: And also I think what happened was like Beyonce was like, I'm just gonna be calm to me and just like, you know what, bitch, I'm gonna be chill about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she threw her shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then swim with jay Z went back home to talk to Beyonce.
Speaker 4: She was just like, hey, you knew it was coming.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: I told you about Solar as a second.
Speaker 5: You matter definitely.
Speaker 1: And that's what I loved Lawn so much.
Speaker 5: That is she's the sister.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm not going to keep any secrets. I'm like, think it's exactly right.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: And a shout out to whoever leaked that elevator footage because that.
Speaker 4: Security guard doesn't have his job anymore. Okay, it was worth it.
Speaker 1: It was a good day. That was a good day at the Dollar at.
Speaker 5: The Boom Boom Room, oh, oh lot, damn.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he was so bored the whole time, and then he saw that, like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 5: He was like, I'm selling this to TMZ tonight.
Speaker 1: Millions dollars. That must have made him so much money.
Speaker 5: I mean, you probably got a couple of thousand for it, but I don't know millions millions.
Speaker 4: They paid good money for that footage.
Speaker 5: That maybe twenty thousand dollars. Millions.
Speaker 1: Friends, I'll give you one hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I bet you for one hundred thousand dollars, y'all'll be fired.
Speaker 2: From my job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for five dollars, I'll quit.
Speaker 5: For a cream cheese bagel. I'd be like, you know what, I actually don't need to work no more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't want to be here.
Speaker 2: Okay, we touched a bunch of stuff today. Is there anything you want to leave our listeners with? If you have a tip on how to be more confident? Yea, how to get away with murder, how to how to keep your money while splurging, Like, uh, what to invest in investing yourself? Okay, that sounds like somebody who bad with money. No, that's not like somebody who about to get some work done, siss Brazilian, But were.
Speaker 5: Talking the back of my neck to forehead back, not only Campbell styles.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 2: Have you gotten botox before?
Speaker 1: No, I've not done anything, but like invest yourself, like just generally, Like that's where my confidence comes in. Is like learning not to like you can definitely put other people and take care of the people, but you also have to put yourself first along that way too, So just take care of your damnself. Take care of yourself, take care yourself, take care of the people you love, and then you'll always have confidence in yourself.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, Taylor, I've been doing it.
Speaker 2: Take your time and be in the moment, enunciate, radiate, and steal people's money. I feel like that's always steal stealing. Still, that's how you get rid of ringles, is stealing. Yeah, that's why I look like this. I look like so you're the Somali and Elizabeth Homes.
Speaker 4: Keep looking at you, and I'm like, emon, if you're giving me married to David?
Speaker 5: I know, I know, I know. Can you tell the listeners like where they can catch you on social media?
Speaker 1: I'm Solomon Georgia all across the board s O l O m O n g e O r g I O s O l O l O M s O l O m O y r g i O. Spell the name again, she h.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you dating right now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: He's a free agent.
Speaker 5: Okay, what he's a freelance what's your type?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Come on, We've got a lot of listeners, but no one really hollers at me, so I don't really.
Speaker 4: But they might change.
Speaker 1: They might slide in a d M because you're so confident. Yeah, I know, but they might it all over your DM. I'm what is known as intimidating to people. Sure, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: Listen listeners.
Speaker 2: If you want to have a fine meal at the diner with somebody who's very attractive and rich, I think you should slide in.
Speaker 5: Attractive rich talls for three quarters.
Speaker 1: Also, my dms are closed.
Speaker 5: Them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you close?
Speaker 5: You that you're saying people don't hit you up?
Speaker 1: It's because I'm a gay black man on the internet. I'm not going to let just open ass hateful people in the world.
Speaker 3: I mean, but the people that you don't follow, it goes in like the other inbox that you never check you can friends of yours.
Speaker 1: I run my mouth too much to just have my DMS wide open.
Speaker 5: I'm a slide in your DMS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's because I follow you.
Speaker 5: It's real sliding your DM still, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if you want to slide into my d I'm just sliding.
Speaker 2: Slide into Marie, and you can slide into mine as well, and then I'll forward you.
Speaker 4: I think you should follow this person. They're good.
Speaker 2: I look through there, and I did a background check. I think they're Look tell us what you're attracted to.
Speaker 1: I'm attracted to men who are nice, so ugly.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: And you can be poor, you can pour as long as you're as long as you're as long as you're good looking.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what's good looking to you?
Speaker 1: It's you know, that's it's really I just that's the hard thing.
Speaker 2: Like white dudes, you like black dudes, You like them short? I like you like them long hair, thick, red bone, open up your legs to flame.
Speaker 4: Would you date somebody missing an eye?
Speaker 1: It depends on the story, depends on the tail. It's like, oh, I lost my because I sull my toe on the edge of the table. But if I'm like oh.
Speaker 5: My eye.
Speaker 2: I stub my toe on the corn the bed going to the bathroom, land it on my eye. Anyway, I don't bring my wallet. If I lost my eye, I feel like I would lean into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: I would still put lashes on, you know, I would know. I would have the best eye shadow. I would draw my eyebrows so thick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just some drag race, just some what's the who's the drag queen that has the like the Tricksy motel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bas eye and then a little eye like a cartoon character out of one big eye in one. No.
Speaker 4: I would literally just get like a fake, a fake sticker and put it on.
Speaker 2: I would get the one that you know, the on dolls where the eye, So I put on my fucking fake eye. Oh good, yeah, No, you know what I would do if I lost my eye. You remember the the bottles we used to feed our baby dolls.
Speaker 3: It was either like milk or juice, and like when you tipped it, all of the liquid disappear.
Speaker 5: I put that in my I would get a glass eye with rims that.
Speaker 1: Spin on it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I get like a hazel eye, a hazel.
Speaker 5: One, and then it's this brown eye.
Speaker 2: Now I would to.
Speaker 4: Get I want to get an eye that would say finy in it.
Speaker 5: You know, luxury BRANDLV.
Speaker 2: It would just say mind your business and like little time and people, what happened to you?
Speaker 5: Mind your business?
Speaker 4: I would put grills on my eye. That's what I for sure, grills for sure.
Speaker 5: I get a gold eyeball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just solid gold, solid, just dope, just.
Speaker 5: The heavy gold eye.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think that's how you get like some sort of poison.
Speaker 4: That has been our freaking show. This has been fantastic. I had so much fun. I learned so much. You know, I would say, you know, let's just go to the dinner, but we're not. It's early. This for late night. If you enjoyed this, you know you should leave a comment review, even.
Speaker 5: If you hated it, Leave a comment that we can delete later.
Speaker 4: Leave a comment.
Speaker 2: Leave a comment so I can screenshot it and send it to Solomon, so he can slide in your DMS and be like, na, what we not about to do?
Speaker 4: So he can go to your page and then roast you exactly, write good about you?
Speaker 1: What makes you think you could?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just this is what we want. Leave that negative comment, we'll screenshot it, we'll post it, and then we'll just leave palm trees underneath your most recent post.
Speaker 5: That's our that's our Our behive is because we're shady.
Speaker 2: Oh we're solid, shady folks. Tropical shade palm trees, not Central Park.
Speaker 1: Dusty trees sunscreen because it's shady over here.
Speaker 3: You see it anyway, guys, rate comment, subscribe, catch us on the Patreon. Solomon is going back to la Make sure you see him everywhere you can live.
Speaker 5: Come see us at the Knitting Factory ever every Sunday and keep signing what up to us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love it. Shout out to Caesar from Netflix. Yeah, seeing everybody that we need to see.
Speaker 5: Love it. Okay, bye friend, Bye Forever.
Speaker 6: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.