Speaker 1: The volume, Who are the pretenders? And who are the contenders? We're more than halfway through the NFL season, but Draft Kings Sportsbook is still pumbing out unbeatable offers every single game. New customers can bet just five bucks on anything and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Draft Kings isn't stopping there. All customers can take advantage of a switener offer every game day this October. Get in on all the football actions with Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the out and out and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet just five dollars on anything and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets only. Draft Kings Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot Net, New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine and can Etiquette help us available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas. Licensing partner Golden Nugget like Charles and Louisiana twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash football terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports uncle, Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five Cincinnati Bengal legend, Liberty City is most famous Chad Ocho Cinco Johnson. Please make sure you click that subscribe button. Make sure you give the light button, because guys, in the next say five minutes, we're gonna go over a quarter million subscribers, short quarter million subs, So please make sure you click that subscribe button. O O, Joe and myself would greatly appreciate it. We've also pinned shaved by Lapotier's link at the top of the chat. So the holiday season is right around the corner Thanksgiving and Christmas. Make sure you grab your bottle of shaved by La Portier. Get it? Why the getting's good? Oh yeah, I said before O Joe, thank these ladies and gentlemen for joining us. The Bears defeat the Panthers. Good thing the Bears did that because they possessed the panthers number one pick, so there's a good chance they might get the first and the second or the first and the third picks. Edition Year's Draft. Bears defeat the Panthers sixteen thirteen Tyler Beija twenty thirty three, one sixty two, Bryce Young one of thirty eight one eighty five. Was a whole lot going on in this game, won't Joe? But what was What was one of your takeaways from it?
Speaker 3: I mean, it really wouldn't must have taken away. You know, I'm not gonna lie to you. You know, I respect everybody that was on the field tonight. But it was it was a boring game.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a good game at all, both sides, both sides of the ball. There there was a lot of fun. If anything. It was a kickers game. That's what I like to call it. It was a kickers game.
Speaker 3: Outside of you had a special teams touchdown by the Panthers. Other than that, it was it was a slow game on both sides of the ball. Comet had a very very good game. He's become a security security blanker for Tyler how you say his name right way? I don't want to be Jen. He becomes Beijing. He becomes a security banker Beijing. He did well. I would like to see Dj Moore get a little bit more involved and make make that offense a little bit more pun it, you know, and an efficient. But he did what he could to do to catches. I mean, some of the players that did go to him, he made he made the most of those. Other than that, this was This was a bad one.
Speaker 4: Man, this was a bad one. I'm not sure. I'm not sure who.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure who's slacys Thurday Night Games or what they saw.
Speaker 4: Beforehand as opposed to why they did it.
Speaker 3: No disrespect to to the Bears or the Panthers, but this, this was, this was This is bad. It was a snooze fest. And that's no disrespect. I mean that in the most respectful way.
Speaker 1: You know. The problem is your is that you got two teams, one playing with a Division two quarterback and the other is a rookie, and there's not a whole lot of talent on the offensive side of the footballs on either side. And then you get them on a short week. So what what did you expect to happen? You're not getting Kansas City and Cincinnati. You're not getting two of the more the high, high flying offenses. You're getting a you know, basically, you're getting two rookie quarterbacks. One although he was an one overall draft pick. The other is a uh is a Division two quarterback. I don't know if we could really expect a lot more. I think the Carolina's gonna have to get a lot better and real soon, because Bryce Young is only five ten, one hundred and ninety pounds. He can't take that kind of pound and he can't keep picking himself off the ground. O joe. They've gotten to get him some talent. They've got to get him some playmakers and and and feeling. You know, he's not he's not the same Adam feeling he was five years ago in Minnesota. We understand that they're gonna and they're gonna probably have to go out into the free agent market because remember, they gave up so much in order to draft Bryce Young. So now it's hard for you to develop because you're gonna be picking you know, third fourth rounds. It's not to say you can't go find a wide receiver in the third and fourth round. You can, but it makes it harder. You're probably gonna have to build through free agency. That's probably the way. And car and and and the Chicago mm hmm, Chicago's gonna get Caleb Williams. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Remember what Caleb Williams said, Now he has to go to it. If he has to go to a team that's really bad, he won't.
Speaker 4: He won't do it. I'm not sure a.
Speaker 1: Question, Yes, that's your question on jo. Let's give your honest opinion. You got a chance you there's a chance you go to a team and that's not where you want to go. But you know, the moment you signed, you got forty million, fully guaranteed. You go back to college. And what's the potential A cl aki leads blow out your shoulder? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I like when you when you put it like that, when you give me that analogy, that hypothetical analogy. Obviously I'm going, but I think Caleb Williams is stuff on that. Remember was it Eli Manning who was drafted?
Speaker 4: Was it Eli Manning that.
Speaker 3: Was drafted to the Chargers and they said it ain't happening, right, it ain't happening. I mean, I'm not sure if Kayler Williams has the same type of pool being that that's that's uh an feel well.
Speaker 1: He ain't got a he ain't got a brother named Peyton and a dad name Archie that.
Speaker 4: Night, right right, right right. I'm not sure if he had that type of leverage.
Speaker 3: But as good as capably and miss as much as he has sought after, as far as being the number one pick, I really think he's gonna stand on business about having to go to a team like that that is extremely bad. He's gonna take the brunt of the issues and the problems with that with that franchise. I really, I really think he is.
Speaker 1: I don't believe he stands. I don't believe he does. I don't I'm not running the risk you be foolish. And today and you just saw Aaron Rodgers take four snaps mm hmm and his Achilles goal, right, you just saw you just saw Kirk Cousins, who really never missed any game in his achilles. We've seen guys just non contact injuries. And I don't want to and I don't want to put that in the era. But you have to weigh all those options. You said, Eli said, well, I don't want to go play with that team. But Eli said that after they had taken him number one overall. So to say you're gonna go back and play. Remember now, he didn't go back to Old Miss. He said this, and the Chargers did him a solid and they got you know, they got Philip Rivers. Uh, they drafted Sean Merriman. They got some pretty good players out of that. So for me, I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure. I don't believe he stands on business. I know it sounds good and it's not. Oh man, he's gonna do it. You saw John Elway do it, and you saw Eli Manning do it. But it's so much money involved. Now you're talking about forty And here's the thing, o Jo, going back to college push you another year further away from that three hundred million dollar contract. That's how you gotta think. Now, See, you can't think about where I'm going where I don't want to go. That's another year you kick the can down the road, because by the time he comes up, the contract is gonna be three hundred, three hundred and fifty million, right, So are you willing to put that off for another year? I don't believe, so, Ojo, I'll be honest, I don't.
Speaker 4: Do you think? Do you think the Bears are gonna have the first picking?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you ready to move on? Are they ready to move on from Justine?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing though, See, they got their first round pick and they got Carolina's. No, they're gonna get the first round pick from Carolina? Is that what they're gonna do? They got Carolina picked because remember they the Bears had the number one pick. They traded that. So guess what you can do. I'm gonna take cayleb Williams. I can trade Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: I can get.
Speaker 1: Another first and a third or first and a fourth. So now guess what, O Joe, I can have me three.
Speaker 4: I have a question, do you know what to order they're picking?
Speaker 3: Because if you go, if you go Caleb Willis first, is it possible to get Marvin Harrison Junior?
Speaker 1: Or it's possible. How good are the Bears gonna be? How many games they're gonna be? Am I willing? I don't know if I'm willing to package the second pick in the draft and maybe the two top ten picks. I mean maybe if he's that if he has that high of a grade. Sure, if you think he's that good, if you think he can be, because because think about where Justin Jefferson went, right, he went.
Speaker 4: Like eighteen nineteen right right, right.
Speaker 1: So you look at some of the top receivers. I think of the guys that are playing off the charge right now, only Jamal Chase within the top.
Speaker 4: Five right right.
Speaker 1: Look, Look look where aj brown Win. Look where Justin Jefferson went. Look where Ceedee lamb Win. Look where Tyreek went? Look where Stefan Diggs went? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Martinson, Marvin Harrison junr. Is special. He's special.
Speaker 3: He's he's a game chamber, he's a friend, He's a franchise game chaining type player. He's dynamic from anyone in the field. He can score again, hit his head off the goal post from anyone in the field. So now that I'm thinking, I know, I'm thinking far ahead. But if they're able to the Bears are able to get Capab Williams and also find a way to manage and get Marvin Harrison Jr. Man, that's that'd be beautiful. That that that'll take some of it. That takes some of the weight off of take some of the weight off of office the coordinator.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. Plus, you get Marvin Harrison Junior, you pair him with a DJ Moore, you pair him with a co commit. Now you got now you got something your quarterback and you got young guys that your quarterback can grow with.
Speaker 4: That's nasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's how you gotta take You gotta fake get these guys. See the thing with people, people don't realize. When Peyton got there, he had Marvin, he had he had Marshall Faulk. They traded Marshall Faulk and he guess what, they got Edgar and James and then guess what. A couple of years later they got Reggie Wayne and guess what, then they win got Donalds Clark. Yeah yeah, and then they paired him with a brand of stokely and then they got Anthony Gonzales. Yeah. So you see how Yeah, yeah, you see what that's what you that's what you do. And you get these these guys. I mean, Philip Rivers had he had Antonio Gates basically from the jump. M Ben had Hines for a number of years. He had Plaxicole. He had Antoine Randall l what's the receiver that ended up winning He would end up winning Super Bowl m v P ended up getting traded, getting traded. You see you see you see what you see what they did? Yeah, yeah, so that's what you look what uh, Patrick Mahomes, Adam Travis Kelce cam gave him. Sammy Watkins, he had a Tyreek Okay, he got so give them your young guy. I don't care how calid he is. He he he can't overcome poor wide receiver plate or or poor skilled position plate. You got the giving weapons. Hey, you wanted the guy to cook, give him some great ingredients to make a great deal. But yeah, it was, it wasn't It wasn't the best game. But Thursday, I mean, what do you expect because you, oh, sure, you know how it was. Man, I didn't start to feel good till damn Friday. How did you expect me to play? And they get beat all up? They played fifty five seventy plays on Sunday, and then I got to turn to flip.
Speaker 4: It right around and do it again.
Speaker 3: You know, today was It's bad. I hate to say that. As much as I love the game of football.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was hard to watch. It was hard to watch.
Speaker 3: But it's one thing I know, and I hate to skip ahead like this. But next goddamn Thursday, the god.
Speaker 4: Damn bangles in the Ravens. Yeah, the lucky hell boy who that's gonna be a good one. Now, ask you what I can get up from?
Speaker 1: And you know what, And guess what, O Joe, if you saw they're gonna knock the sword beside you, that's what thing. You know the Ravens, Hey, that's what thing. Haven't been in that organization for two years. Oh they're gonna play deepen now they gave Oh yeah, that's more than a slogan play when they say played like a raven Oh they oh, they absolutely the minute.
Speaker 4: Listen anytime it was Ravens week. Marvin Lewis always had a model, a mando, a model.
Speaker 3: It was called bring your second chest strap because you was gonna need it because they do not in the first one off.
Speaker 1: Check this out on you. I know you saw this earlier today. The Westminster dogg Show tweeted, Yeah, they have no records.
Speaker 3: Of Chad being a judge that they did not know. No, they didn't say that. They didn't say that, don't do that, don't do that, don't do that. Okay, say they said they said, we checked the records from nineteen ninety three and I was there. They didn't say that I was there. I had the photos I had I can get I can get the photos right now.
Speaker 1: I wish you would group.
Speaker 3: What group did I told you a group. It was the toy group. It was it was a toy group. I judged the toy group. What group did what group? Did you judge the toy group?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay, and I can tell you. I could tell you who won nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: It was a bud of Bjon Frizz, a Bizon Friss named Stanley.
Speaker 1: No, actually the Bejon Freees name Jr. His name was Jr. And he was handled by Scott Summer. I don't think he went until two thousand and three. Two thousand and four, that was the first year to be sean one note three.
Speaker 4: It was ninety three. How you gonna tell me how you gonna tell me?
Speaker 1: You do realize that, hello, you do realize like I actually I actually covered the Westminster Dog Show.
Speaker 3: Hold up, you covered, and I judge. You covering and me judging. It's two totally different things.
Speaker 1: Okay, since you judge, how many teeth does a dog have? How many? What teeth does a dog have?
Speaker 4: Forty forty three?
Speaker 1: Right? Forty two? How many on the top? How many on the bottom.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's more the top than it is at the bottom.
Speaker 1: No, it's more. No, it's more than the top. It's less at the top. It's more the top than it is more twenty at the top and twenty two at the bottom.
Speaker 4: O Joe, Wait, you don't do you laughing? I ain't far off.
Speaker 1: I woo you would lie. I think you lie to me, though I would lie to you.
Speaker 4: I know. Come on, give me give me some more questions.
Speaker 1: I know, I know when I covered it, obviously, you know you had to know what you're talking about. And they asked me what breed would I like to cover? Now I've own wild of the key blod mastive, Pomelana. I did say, beautiful, man, beautiful, you got your work cut out for you with dealing with those. Now, yeah, absolutely, they're loyal. That's the most loyal dog I ever had. Did you hear the story about the Hachi. They had a guy in Japan. He used to go to work. He has to case the train to go to work, which was about thirty five miles away. He was a he was a professor, and the dog would go walk to the train station with him go back home, and around the time, the dog and he would wait. He would wait for the dog. He would wait for his owner to come back. His owner had a heart attack one day and didn't return. He went to He'd go back to the train station every day for nine years and wait for his owner to come back, and he never came back every day. They're loyal like that. We would literally have to give my dog anxiety medicine because when I left to go I was working at CBS at the time. He would literally throw up. He would just sit in the window. He would just sit in the window and wait for me to come back home. He wouldn't eat, he would just sit there and wait.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 3: Now you've owned you owned a lot of dogs, and there's a pain, there's a pain that I can't deal with. And I'm not sure how you're able to withstand that pain when you lose a dog, when a dog passes away. How do you deal with that pain? It took for me once I got.
Speaker 4: The high school. Once I got to high school and I lost I lost my bulldog. I couldn't do it no more. I couldn't. I couldn't stay in that pain no more. There's nothing there's no pain like losing the animal man that you've had for nine ten years. How do you continue to do it and put yourself through that?
Speaker 1: Because the love that I have for them and the love that they give me Ocho, And I told you this when I had I lost, I lost titles, not no titan had a dog, had a bull master if I had too, lost both of them. And the thing was what hurt me so bad is that he was only thirty months old. And when I was explaining to the people as I was posted, I was talking to him on Facebook that I was going to have to put him down. I said, some things can only be seen through the eyes that have cried. Unless you've had a pet and lost it, you can possibly you And people say that all the time, and people that asked me, like, man, how you you never owned a pet? Now? Samson Samson? I remember Samson was the Keda that I had. And I remember my girlfriend at the time calling me and she said, well, she said, Shannon, he's not doing well. I don't know if he's gonna make it until you get home. That was Saturday. I said, he'll make it. I said, he's not going to go until he sees me. Yeah. So when I get home, I get because I couldn't come home. I couldn't come home that night. I had to come home early the next morning, so I caught the first flight out. I get home. He's laying on the floor on her side of the bed, and I walk it. I walked into the room. I called him bo. I didn't call him stamps. I called him up. I said, Bo. He lifts his head up and he's thumping his tail. He could that's all they could do. He could just thump his tail, just thump his tail on the floor. And it was like, Okay, I'm good. Now I done, saw Daddy, I'm good. So by that time, I've all we've already made you know, the nurse was gonna come over and they're gonna, you know, gonna put him down o cho I'm talking about. It was almost instantly he was so ready to go. Man, as soon I'm talking about, probably one drop, he was gone. He just he had to see me. He wasn't gonna go until he saw me. It's the sacond all all my all my dogs are the same way. I had a tonker Man. Oh Joe, he was perfect. I'm talking about. He was jumping up on the bed and everything. And Thursday he had like a little limb. I said, but okay, he's okay, getting a little old. But I say he's okay. Friday he struggled, but he came up the stairs and so I was like, okay, I'm gonna take him to the bed. If he don't get any better than this money, I'm gonna take him to the vet. So I'm upstairs on Saturday morning and I hear him struggling trying to come upstairs, and I can run down the stairs. I got I got the two little ones at the time, Taz and Tarzan. I got the two little ones and I go downstairs. I said nah, I said, nah, I don't worry about the buddy. So I grab my keys. I have my phone because I already knew I was gonna take him to the vet. I said, you want to go for a ride? I love the ride, Oh Joe. He takes two steps outside and falls. So now I got to pick one hundred and sixty seven pound dog up, and I picked. I got so much adrenaline going. I pick him up like he a pillow. I put him in my car and I'm driving to the vet. I got the windows down. He's looking at the winter because he loves. He has a seizure. So now I'm driving down Wheelshair. He's having a seizure, about to jump out the window. So I've got to hold the steering wheel like this and grab him and pull him back. So I go away. I run into the bed. I said, my dog had a seizure, you know, blah blah blah. He can't walk. So they get there and they ask him, said, well, what happened. I said, we came outside. I was gonna bring him here and he just collapsed. He just doesn't have any any any movement in his hind legs. He says, okay, we'll we'll see what we can do for him. I drove out of there saying he never gonna be the same bowl as he never gonna be the same tonker Man again. So he stayed there. They ran some tests and they say, well, mister sharp, they think he had a blood clock and it paralyzed him from his back down. I went and got him that Wednesday, me and my girlfriend, we went and got him. I rolled him around and alway would take him every day. I took him around the block, I took him his favorite took the scenic, were out around. She made him his favorite meal. She made him steak and potatoes. Real who's a good friend of mine who used to watch him as a puppy. She came over and saw it. She said, can I come over and see him? I said, yep. CJ, my producer at came over and brought him some treats. Had the guy come over. I said, boy, it's gonna be I said, talking about it's gonna be okay, And I put him down. But oh cho, people say, you know. I've heard people say, you know, I found happiness or I found I found myself. Happiness is happiness and self is it something you find, It's something you create. I've created the happiness with those dogs. That it's indescribable and like you said, oh, it's pain because my sister had two Rockwallers at first, and my sister I gave him to my sister because of the apartment complex wouldn't let me have two dogs. And so I told my sister she, you know, to take them, man, and one of them dogs lost. She said, Sheddon, I'll watch your dogs, but I don't want another one, she said. She said that pain hurt me like I lost the child. And she asked, you did her son, and she said heard like that. She said, I don't want another. She said, I'll watch them. I'll come stay as long as you need me to stay. She said, But Sheldon, I can't do this again. So I understand what you're saying. But man, oh cho, I've had a dog every year since ninety two. I can't imagine my life without one. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't deal with that pain. You sitting here telling me, you're telling me the story is your dog. You got me over here crying and it ain't even my dad dog. I ain't even lose them. That's the type of that's it's I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't withstand that pain again when I lost my dog, that bulldog when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: Never again, because they don't never get upset that Oh Joe, you can yell and scream and leave the house. When you come back, they're gonna be rating on you at the front door. Man, I've been waiting on you all day to get back home. You just that, get back home. Come on, let's go to the backyard. What you eat, give me some of what you eating. There's nothing like a love that an animal. I mean, I've never owned a cat, but you know, cat people say the cat give them the same type of love and satisfaction that a dog does. Yeah. So uh oh, you know, I wanted to get that, and I know you've probably heard of it by now. I wanted to respond to some of the criticism, and I normally don't respond to the criticism because I don't I don't care anyway. And there have been a lot of guys, there have been a lot of people taking shots at me personally. But we know why. They see unkin Ochoe. They see the success that we're having. They see club Sha shape, the success that I'm having doing that. They see the success that I'm having on ESPN. So sometimes the only success someone can have is that they take a bite out of you. That's their success is by biting you, and I'm cool with that. But I was asked, and I think the question was, is that Lebron said he would be still the same player had he never played in Miami. Absolutely, and two things can be true. I believe Lebron James would have still been the all time leading scorer. I still believe Lebron James would have scored thirty thousand points, had ten thousand rebounds, ten thousand assists. I still believe he would have been a first team All NBA player. I still believe he would have been a multi time All Star player. But the pushback that I'm gonna give, I do not believe he's the Lebron James that we know without that stand in Miami. While we all love watching our favorite teams on television, there's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting court side. Take it from me, and the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game Time, the fastest growing ticket app in the US. Game Time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets. You can find exclusive flash deals and sponsor deals on games and concerts daily, and with game Time guaranteed, you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less. Game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. So take the guests work out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, creating an account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again download game Time app. End of the code Nightcap that's n i ghtcap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today. Last minute tickets. Lord's price guaranteed because without that, because proud of him going there, he had zero championships but two MVPs. He goes to Miami, he gets two titles and two more MVPs. So now he's four and two. There's only a handful of people. Now you gotta go. There's only three people before Lebron did it. Will got four, Jordan has five, Russell has five, and I think Kareem has six. So there's four people. So now Lebron is an exclusive company. So now people got like, hold on, wait a minute, and he had him at the age of twenty eight. So now he goes back to Cleveland, he gets another title, four and three, he goes to LA. He gets another title. Now he's four and four, So now he's an elite company. One of two men to win multiple MVPs two locations Kareem three and three, three in Milwaukee, three in LA. He's one of two men to win multiple MVPs finals MVPs at different locations Kawhi, San Antonio, Toronto, right, Kareem Milwaukee, La. Lebron James. So could you still be the same player, Yes, but not the player we know because without that because whether you see here's the thing, oh Joe, you can't say. And everybody keeps saying he could go anywhere and win thowse titles. Yeah, Kevin Durant at that age, Kevin Durant went to Golden State, stayed three years, won two titles finals MVP both years, got hurt the third year, even though advanced, they lost. He went to Brooklyn for four years. How many more times? How many more championships he won?
Speaker 3: Whoa I can I ask you a question? Let me let me stop you right there. We talk about Lebron James. So we talked about the greatest play. We talk about the greatest player on the planet that would change the dynamic of any team in his twenties, in his early in his late late late twenties, they say, twenty eight. He could have went anywhere. He could have went to any team and they would have been.
Speaker 1: In the finals. Go to Miami.
Speaker 4: Then d Wade told me to come on, I know, but you said he could.
Speaker 1: Have gone anywhere.
Speaker 4: I mean, he could have gone anywhere.
Speaker 1: That was the best chance for him to win. Am I correct?
Speaker 3: Obviously he wanted to pay himself. He wanted to pay himself with Boston Wade.
Speaker 1: I mean, but see, oh Joe, see this is what this what see different?
Speaker 3: You can't say you remember he wan woman Cleveland?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes?
Speaker 4: Who did he have on the team with them?
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. What what knowledge did he take back that he had acquired from Miami back.
Speaker 4: To Cleveland how to win? Oh? So where did he learn that in Miami?
Speaker 1: Okay? Then so without that still in Miami, is he the same? Do we view him the same without those four MVPs, without those two other MVPs, Because here's the thing, oh Joe, this is what we gotta look. If he doesn't get those two MVP's regular seasons and those two final MVPs, how do you put him in front of Kareem? Kareem has six regular season MVPs, two finals MVPs, five titles. How do you put him in front of Joy who's six and six? How do you put him in front of Tim Duncan who have five titles, three finals MVP, two regular season MVPs. How do you put him in front of Magic? Magic has three regular season MVPs, five finals, three finals MVPs. How do you put him in there? If he doesn't have that Miami stent on this resume.
Speaker 3: You're underestimating how great Lebron is. I think if he didn't go to Miami, if he chose to go somewhere else, regardless it would have been I think the outcome would have been the same.
Speaker 4: He's the same.
Speaker 1: Even he said it. If you read Lebron James tweet, this is what Lebron said, you damn right, I will still be I'm chosen. Ain't nothing changing, maybe less rings, but dominant from start to finish.
Speaker 3: Even if he said it, he said, maybe less rings, but common sense of the I test will tell you wherever Lebron goes, that team come Hell of high Water is probably going to be in the finals or in contention to be in it.
Speaker 1: Contention got and win on It can't be contention because he went to the finals four years in Cleveland, he won one. Yeah, he's only won one title in LA he's been here five years. So we can't automatically assume, because that's hypothetic.
Speaker 4: We can't.
Speaker 1: Let's deal with what we know, Ojoe. We've got to deal with what we know. And that's what I'm saying because now without those two extra MVPs regular season, without those two extra finals MVPs, guess who else you bring into the equation?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Stephan Curry? Yeah, because Steph has four Steph has two MVPs and a final MVP. So now let's just say, for the sake of argument, Lebron has two regular season MVPs, two finals, MVP, MVP.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are we looking at Lebron the same way?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We are, because he's different.
Speaker 1: No, he's he's different.
Speaker 3: So are you basing his greatness solely on mv p's and titles alone?
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: But that's how you get into the Gold debate.
Speaker 4: It's rings.
Speaker 1: Remember rings? No, okay, right, O Joe, what are we say it? You and I both saying you can be great in not hav ring. Charles Barkley was a great player. Cal Malone was a great player. John Stockton was a great player.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't put We can't put them on the same stratosphere, on the same pedaltal as Lebronn is different. He's he's in the category of his own with Michael Jordan's and Kobe Bryants.
Speaker 1: But what does he have?
Speaker 4: Rings? Rings? Oh, y'all right, I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But even still, just even even without the rings, dude, dude, he's he's.
Speaker 1: O Joe, he would without the ring. If he's in conversation without the rings, he's not in the gold conversation. So you say out of it, he's out of it. It's not even a debate. See from me, I don't put anybody. I don't put. If you look at my top five, my top five, you have to have at least three regular season MVPs. That's how I took it three. So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Let's say he had the scoring title, Yes, but he wasn't able to win any rings of championships.
Speaker 1: Because he's not conversation. He wouldn't they would know because he don't have any rings. He wouldn't even be in the conversation. How so, how would you put in with no rings?
Speaker 4: Is it different for football?
Speaker 3: Then? So the players that were great that have never won a ring, does that mean they're not great? They're not in the conversation because as it's a team game.
Speaker 1: When you look at quarterbacks, name a quarterback is Brady Montana. It's a manny. Yeah. Now when we see and this is what we talk about the levels, This is what we're talking about goals, because you can be great and not and not have you Canon, I believe that. I believe you can be great and not have ring. Charles Barty was a great player. Okay, Look at how we look at Kevin Durant, look at Scott excuse me, I take that back. I'm talking about Kevin. Look At how we looked at Kevin Garnett before and then after he got that ring. You see the difference.
Speaker 3: Look at how we look at Look at how that.
Speaker 1: Dirt and the whiskey before and after he got the ring. So my argument is, how would we be able to say Lebron is a goat with just two rings when Kobe has five, when Duncan has five, when Kareem has five, when Jordan has six, when Magic has five, and all the guys that I mentioned are Jordan, Jordan has six, has five regular season MVPs. Uh Magic has three regular season MVPs with three finals MVPs. So you're right, but I don't believe without Miami because here's the thing we saw. I believe it. I think everybody out there believe. Had Kevin Durant got not gotten hurt in twenty nineteen Toronto not beating.
Speaker 4: Them, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But you see what can happen. You see what can happen. One injury change the landscape. You see what happened with Kevin Durant, with Lebron, Kyrie and Kevin Love got hurt, changed the whole completion of the series. Didn't Kevin Durant in Brooklyn, Kyrie gets hurt, James Hardener dealing with a hamstring. You see how things gotta beat. Now, this is what we know from Lebron. He's averaged twenty five points. He's never scored less than twenty five points in the season since his rookie year. He averages twenty seven, seven and seven. I believe he goes anywhere else and still averages twenty seven, seven and seven. Yeah, but averaging twenty seven, seven and seven ain't the same as what he did in Miami. And when he got two more MVPs back to back, two more finals MVPs back to back, it changed the way we looked at him.
Speaker 3: But I still I'm telling you, I still think you your your knowledge of the game of basketball is much better than I am.
Speaker 4: Me as an.
Speaker 3: Outsider watching end, I think, regardless of what Lebron tweeted, minus less rings, minus lest rings, my ass, I have a feeling that he could have went to any team, any NBA team, obviously with the supporting cast, an efficient supporting cast, and done the exact same thing he did. In mind, I know, I know he could have. I know he could have because he's that special of a player. He's that special. How do we know, because remember it takes to look at the resume. A lot of the resume speaks for itself. Think about how close they came to losing the title.
Speaker 1: They was a Ray Allen backpedal behind the three three, the greatest shot in NBA history just to survive. Right, So for us to sit here and say, well, he could have gone anywhere else and won anything, it's really not that simple, Ohoe, Now for a championship? Is it that simple for him to go somewhere in average twenty seven, seven and seven or the average thirty like he did for the Lakers two years ago, and like he averaged twenty nine last year. Sure that he's lebron He the goat, right, And I said, what made me put him there is that when I factored in the regular season mbps, I factored in the finals mbps at three different stops. Now Oho, thirty thousand points, ten thousand rebounds, ten thousand assists. You factor in all the first team All nbas, you factor in all the All Star appearances. You start factoring all of that. This is just not a longevity because there are a lot of guys that played, not a lot of guys. I think there are nine guys that played the total of twenty years or more. But they're averaging four points. He ain't gonna average four. He gonna end up averaging what isn't. I don't know if you average twenty seven, but he'll probably be around twenty four to twenty five points a game and you're twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's what people I believe, though.
Speaker 1: Joe, I think what the reason, what what caught people so far off guard is that this is a totally different audience ESPN than when I was Undisputed, And if you watch me on Undisputed, you know that I've criticized some of the things Lebron has done, be it to play, some of the things that he said. I think that people had this perception that all I do is kate Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate for Lebron, and that's not true. I don't believe any player. I don't believe any person is beyond reproach. I don't believe any player or any person is a beyond criticism because you have being who you are, criticism comes along with it. Right. If you don't want the criticism, you should not take the praise. And man is great, He's still in my estimation to go. But I believe it took that Miami stint to put him on the path. Now, going back to Cleveland, going to four More, winning an MVP, going to the Lakers winning another finals MVP, and he's been dominant. He's been great. So they made it seem like I say, Lebron was a bump man if he ain't go to the look. And it doesn't have to be mutually exclusive, O Joe, Miami benefited, Lebron benefited a lot of times we just want to say, no, you benefited. But I like to think in a relationship, no matter if it ended or not, we both got something out of.
Speaker 4: It, right. I like that. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Now. Sometimes we're like, I ain't getting nothing out of that. I ain't getting nothing. I took something maybe if it wasn't not, but the damn good meal, I got something out of town. Right.
Speaker 4: But that's a good one, man, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, I whole heartly believe he could have gone anywhere.
Speaker 4: That was he came to the heat. What twenty was the twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Twenty eleven up losing Because think about it, O Joe, think about it now. For me, had he won twenty eleven against the Mavericks, I don't even think. I don't even think it's a debate. I don't think it's a debate. A lot of people can't put Lebron in front of Jordan for the simple fact of twenty eleven. They said, I just can't do it because I saw guys that were that Jordan would have scored sixty on Joe. They're not putting JJ Burrew on Michael Jordan, They're not putting Deshaun Stevenson on Michael Jordan. And so a lot of people can't get over that hurdle there, right, But I believe it took all of that.
Speaker 4: To get him to what we see now.
Speaker 1: The finished product that we see now happened because of twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the finished product would have been the same regards to whed he was that because of who he is, Because of who he is, the finished product, you can't tell me, Well, if he didn't come to the Miami Heat, the finished product of what we're what we're witnessing now wouldn't be who he is.
Speaker 4: It would still be the same.
Speaker 1: Say individually, see I'm not talking about individually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talking from a team aspect as well. I'm talking from a team aspect and having MVPs and championships. If he went somewhere else, but he could have still done it.
Speaker 1: But think about it, Ocho, he averaged probably looking at he averaged thirty twenty nine last year, right, twenty eight, twenty nine last year, thirty year before the ain't were no titles.
Speaker 3: I have a question. I have a question. This is this is something I don't have in front of me. He went to the Heat in twenty eleven, right, yeah, I wish I had the rosters of the other team to choose from that he could have gone to. And I guarantee you could put at least five or six other teams he could have gone to, and they would have been in the finals with the opportunity to win a championship. And he had an opportunity to get those MVP finals. I guarantee you. I just don't have I don't have the information in front of you right now.
Speaker 1: Off the top of my head. I think I can remember. I know Miami was one. He ended up going to Miami. I think the Knicks, but talking to Rich Paul, Knicks were never really in play, and I think Chicago.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, and I'm not sure that I'm not sure the rosters, but yes, well, you had at the time.
Speaker 1: You had d Rose, you had Yo, Kim Noah, you had you had yeah, yeah, because that year he won the m v P Old Lebron.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, So you mean to tell me Jimmy Butler, oh championship championship m v P and a ring with the bulls that year, Yes, come on that, but there's no but about it. That's an m v P championship, trust me. And it's not even a hypothetical. I put I put my life savings on that. If it wasn't happened, I wish I wish we could rewind time. We gave Prime d Prime, d Roll, Jimmy Butler, Joe, Kim Noah and Lebron.
Speaker 4: You mean to tell me that I wouldn't know? You?
Speaker 1: Ye, we never know? Have we seen? We've seen Ojo, We've seen things happen just because you have the most talent. You've seen teams. Look look at the Patriots. Patrick had the most talent, you remember in two thousand and seven and the little low Giants barely made the playoffs got him? I mean, who who would have thought the Dallas Mavericks would have beat the Miami Heat Who would have thought the Detroit Pistons would have Tooken, taken down Shaq and Kobe. Oh yeah, think about that.
Speaker 4: Boy, Hey them boy, that was Ben Wallace and the boys. Huhn, real air plants, some defense.
Speaker 1: Boy. See look and that's and to see Ojo. That's what I've said. You don't know, right, Let's let's deal. The only thing I can say for certain looking at Lebron james career is that penciling man for twenty seven, seven and seven right in the book. And I'm right, and I'm right, and I'm right. It in non erasable in you can't erase it. That's what I know. But championships are a lot harder to come by. People keep talking about Jordan with Jordan was six for six. Jordan played fifteen years, so the other nine years he didn't get there.
Speaker 4: Right, you're right, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Have a question, since we're on the topic of basketball, on something that I need to gain a little bit, a little bit more knowledge about.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do the Lakers need.
Speaker 3: Outside of Anthony Davis staying healthy? They need one more one more star.
Speaker 1: They got to hit some I mean, it's the first time I think in NBA history through the first eight games they've made less field goals from the three and shot of the worst percentage in NBA history they instituted.
Speaker 4: It's still early though.
Speaker 1: The instituted a three point line in nineteen seventy nine. That was a year after you was born. That's when the three point line. Chris Ford made the very first three point shot. So think about they go back all the way back. They've been outscored by seventy four points in the first quarter, which is the most in NBA history through this amount of games.
Speaker 4: Wait, score by I've scored by how much?
Speaker 1: Seventy four?
Speaker 4: Hey man, we gotta go to a leak a game? Man? How much course side seats?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Before I get to that, we just hit a quarter of a meal? Thank you, thank you? Who is who we got to get the guy that whoever the person was, that was our two hundred and fifty thousand subscriber. He got to get a he gotta get a special something. So we're gonna find out who our two hundred got a quarter of a Yeah, not a goal is to try to get us a half a meal. We got to get a half a meal by the end of the year.
Speaker 3: You know what we should do whoever the two undred and fifty thousand person is, we should get him two hundred fifty thousand, two and fift thousand what pennies? Now fifty thousand dollars? You we go half and half.
Speaker 1: No, we're not gonna go half and half.
Speaker 4: I think that's what we should do.
Speaker 3: And every time every time we hit when we hit five hundred thousand, we should go half and half.
Speaker 4: Give whoever the five hundred suscribe is.
Speaker 1: That's something you and the volume can work out.
Speaker 4: Now about this between me and you, this this be, this man and you are we were doing this.
Speaker 1: Got it like that?
Speaker 4: Dude? You flying, you're flying private, You got your look go y'all bad, You got to look you know.
Speaker 1: I find I finlter go half on a little min in me with somebody. But that's why I go half right there, hold Joe, Yeah, pregnant thing. I'll be able to go half home. Oh I see what you I go half on?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying that that that would be due. Hey, look, that's never been done before. Man, think about let's let's sleep on that.
Speaker 4: Man. Think about it.
Speaker 3: Every time we hit a certain a certain milestone, might not wake up.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: We gotta we gotta make it. We gotta make it fun and exciting for the people. Man, can you imagine whoever five hundred thousand subscribe is they get five hundred grand. You give to fifty, I give to fifty.
Speaker 1: I ain't got it like that, O Joe, you thank you for clicking subscribing to a Nightcap please please. Let's our goal now is to get to a half a million by the end of the year. That's our goal. That's our goal. And we are year every but every but every milestone, every time we hear okay, we hit a quarter of a minute, we're gonna find out who the quarter of a million subscribe is and so throughout. And it's just not gonna be at milestones three hundred, three fifty, four hundred, But periodically, some random subscriber is gonna get a You know, we're gonna send something in your direction to show me.
Speaker 4: The money of our appreciation. It's gonna be money.
Speaker 1: It might be money. It might be assigned helmet, it might be assigned jersey, it might be.
Speaker 4: Tickets to a game.
Speaker 3: No, in this economy, people need money. We're gonna send you some money.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I want you to stop talking. We're sorry. What happened to the then have sold out?
Speaker 4: Ah? Man, what's happened?
Speaker 1: They sold out already? Hey, that thing good. I'm telling you, man, I'm telling.
Speaker 4: You that's what's that kanyak?
Speaker 1: That's my kanyak. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, I don't man, I don't drink.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: I will. I'll tell you what real rail I mean, you got homeboy? Let them taste it whatever your top kangyac is? What what? What ours? Is?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: A B S O P V s O P means very special old pale and uh and testing for yourself. I mean, don't take my word for it, because if you have, man, it's your product. Of course you're gonna say it my homeboy. Oh that's your homeboy. Taste it for yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm all I get that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get it back, and we're gonna get it back and start. We're gonna be back up. We're gonna be back up and running. Give us give us a tomorrow what Friday? Tomorrow is Friday. I'm gonna get on it. We're gonna be back up and running again. So hold your horses. Thank you everybody that clicked that link, clicked the link and bought a purchase the bottle of La Portier. Thank you so much. We're gonna move along. O Joe, thank you for clicking and subscribing to Uncle Ojo Nightcap. Two hundred and fifty thousand followers. Thank you very much. Ryan Tannehill wouldn't help Malik Willis, but had no problem helping Will Levis. This is what he said. He said, Tanny Hill on will but it's a situation that I'm in. I have to walk through it. Will has done done some good things. Obviously, he came in played well, and I'm going to be here and answer any questions he might have and help him out along the way. This is what Tanny Hill said when the Titans drafted Belik Willis. I don't think it's my job to mentor him. I'm just trying to figure what happened in the year right. You didn't want to You didn't want to mentor Malik Willis, But you got no problem answered any questions that Will Levis may or may not have. Well.
Speaker 3: I think obviously when you you you draft a quarterback, you know he's coming after your job. I think Brett Farrer said the same thing about Aaron Rodgers. If I'm not mistaken something similar to that. You know, it wasn't his job to mentor him, and that that's that's a hurtful thing, knowing that a quarterback is coming in to take your job. And I think, now, huh oh yeah me, oh yeah, yeah, I believe I believe it.
Speaker 4: I ain't worried about it. But I ain't worried about it.
Speaker 1: But you know, the quarterback.
Speaker 3: They're trying to get They're trying to get him out of there. They're trying to get him out of there.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 1: Ask yourself, if you notice there wasn't drafted that, what's the likelihood you think they draft another receiver in the first round. As long as chased there.
Speaker 4: Ain't happening.
Speaker 1: They ain't happening. So Ryan Tannehire should be mad for me. This is the way I approached it, don't, Joe. I was so secure in my job. I'm going to tell you see, I talked to guys, and every guy that backed up me went to the Pro Bowl. Todd Heat went out in Baltimore. I left, he went to the Pro Bo. Dwayne Carswell and Byron Chamberlain. When I left Carswell went to the pro bo for the Broncos. Chamberlain went to the pro Bow for the of the Vikings. But we had that relationship that I know they couldn't get my job. I was secure, but I needed them if something happened to me, I needed them to know, damn it. Even though they didn't have the physical abilities that I had, I needed them to know the team couldn't miss a beat. How selfish am I gonna be to withhold anything that could help them?
Speaker 4: Because people help me.
Speaker 1: I remember being in training camp and having a guy tell me the wrong route, and I said, if I ever got in that situation, I would never do that to a player.
Speaker 3: Hey, somebody told you the wrong route? Yeah, as a Joe Joe, no, bro, it's cutthroat. We're both little round picks. He trying to make the team. I'm trying to make the team.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh he on that? O hey, oh he on that?
Speaker 1: And I said, I just wore. I said, Lord, if I'm fortunate enough to ever make it, I'm gonna tell a lot of guys. I see guys coming in the huddle and I could tell you can tell when it got coming in to huddle. He don't know what the hell he got to do. He said, Man, you got to come back. So yeah you hot? Now, hey you hot? Make sure you ay? Hey, you got this route, But if it's covered too, you got to release out side and run and run the fade. So are you, Ojo? You know where the guy coming there? He don't know what the hell he do it?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So before and and and the thing that I like, they were patient with me, O Joe. Man, I ain't no nothing. Let me tell I'll tell your true story, O Joe. Dan Reeve used to send the plays and he having a player. You know, I'll run a play. I'll come back out next play. He send me in with the play. So I'm tired. Now I've got tired. You know where you get tired, O Joe. You know fatigue will make cowards of us.
Speaker 4: All yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Dan got his hand on my shoulder. He said, he tell me to play. I run in the ball game. I breathe in John look at me. John said, what's the play? I said, I forgot time out? I did?
Speaker 4: O't John A how you forgotten to play from the sidelines.
Speaker 1: Joe, I forgot you running? I'm yeah, yeah, yeah. So I get in the huddle, I'm down. I'm down looking at John look at me. He's like, what's the play? I was like, oh, ship, I forgot. I did that. I for got man, I didn't. I didn't want to look over that dad, because I already know he was cursed. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: The man. The man wasted time out. Man, he wasted the time out.
Speaker 1: But but but so what do what do you think happened between last year and says I don't think it's my job to mentor Malik Willis and this year where he says, hey, I think I'm here to answer any questions and help him out along the way.
Speaker 4: I think he was. He was over it. He was over it.
Speaker 3: Obviously, draft they drafted Melik Willis and he's like, Okay, I'm gonna beat this kid out and I'm not going to help him. And then they drafted a quarterback the following year again, and probably Tannehill was like, but god damn, they must not really like me, so I might as well get to helping and helping develop these you know, the quarterback that they have a to him now because they trying to find a way to get me up out of here.
Speaker 4: I mean, the writing is on the wall. Quarterback one year.
Speaker 3: I mean I like Tanny here. I don't have a problem with it. He's not an elite category, but he's an efficient quarterback. If you if you got receivers a throw to him, I mean, he's good.
Speaker 1: Think about what you're saying. You had Dereck Hemry at his absolute apex and Derek Henry is still running the ball, and that's all the fire you can go. So think about what you throwing again. Think about you had a J. Brown. Think about you had and he was balling that he was. Look at AJ with with Jalen Hurts and look at AJ with Tannehill. And when you got Dereck Henry, what what covered you think you throw it against? If you got Dereck Hearry in your backfield? Single, not in the box exactly? You got ain't no disguise, ain't no nothing. You got single? How they better drop that say down in the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, the makeup you can't really compare the makeup of the Titans offense and the makeup of the Eagles offense is completely different, completely different. And obviously I think I think which you know over there and in Tennessee. You know it was run first for the Eagles. Nigga that they throwing that bitch two million times a game.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't how it was until they got who They got a J. Yeah, so now you got a J, you run because remember they had Davante.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, putting it in the box to try to stop this run and see what we do here, because now you got a J on one side, you double AJ, you got Davonte working single cover.
Speaker 4: You're gonna care, and you got the carriers mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you got you had Dallas guard. He broke his farm. He's gonna miss about a month. But you see, I just don't I just I never understood guys being that selfish that they don't want to help the player, because are you not insecure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You got you a dude. Man, somebody coming in and take your job? Man, you somebody coming.
Speaker 1: In the field.
Speaker 4: I ain't take nobody job.
Speaker 1: There was receivers there, so the Cincinnati Bengals had no receiver before they drafted Oo Sinko.
Speaker 4: No, see this what you don't even know? Let me tell you this.
Speaker 3: This is a quick story. Funny story, like real quick story. I came out of college as a dB.
Speaker 4: I was a dB.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell the story. I want you to tell the story about the wide receiver. So the Bengals had no wide receivers prior.
Speaker 4: Of you coming, Yeah, they hadn't.
Speaker 3: They had some good ones, somebody Darnay Scott, Ron Dugan's uh, the greatest collegiate receiver of all time, Peter Ward. They was there, and I think I think Darnay was. Darnay was on the back end. So once, you know, once Darnay left and I filled in the road.
Speaker 4: At the X.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you took somebody job what.
Speaker 4: I mean he was he was done playing. I wouldn't say really taking somebody's job.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Once receivers hit year ten, you know that's like kind of like the uh okay, we go move on.
Speaker 1: Uh. But here's the thing, oh, Joe. The thing was that if Darnay's god was still Darnie Scott can still do it, they wouldn't have moved on.
Speaker 4: And he were nice, man, he were nice. But I remember remember Dona Scott.
Speaker 1: I do. But for me, O, Joe, I just looked at it like, hey, I took somebody job. Let me get them ready, because at the end of the day, I want I wanted to be a great teammate. I wanted I want the guys. That's like man, I really played. I really enjoyed playing char and I always told the guys every time I left, I said, I hopefully you enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed you.
Speaker 3: Everybody different on everybody different, the NF, the NFL. NFL is a business man. The NFL is a business and every time somebody come in that locker room, and every time somebody get drafted, they are coming to take your job.
Speaker 4: You're not there to make no goddamn friends. You got to You got miles of feed, You got a band of the feed. He can't pay, he can't get it.
Speaker 1: Everybody can't get it.
Speaker 4: Everybody don't have your mentality.
Speaker 1: Though I told, I told, I told, I talked. I did the best bed job I best I could. I tried to help Todd heat recoverages, having understand when guys playing this leverage just what he's trying to do. You don't him blah blah blah x y Z, but Ozzie knew in order for them to maximize Todd. I had to go, and I was cool with that. When he called me, he said, hey, boy, what you want to do. I said, you tell me what you think I should do. He said, Bro, you went to the Pro Bowl. He said, you let all tight ends and catches. Hell, yeah, you can still play, but we did take Todd in the first round. Said do what you gotta do with no hard feelings. I said hey, I said hey, I said, bro, thank you for the opportunity to show that I just wasn't a a Mike Shanahan Johnny old Way guy. I said, thank you for the opportunity. I went back to Denver. I was cool with that. That business cut throat, ain't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh shoe, oh choe. What Baltimore did was made sure that I never had to work another day in my life. I'm gonna be mad about that. Yeah, I got three Well, I got three small kids. Now I can take the money my signing bonus. Okay, y'all got to college. Y'all colleges? Well college, you want to go to Yale, Dartmouth, Georgia Tech? Straight right, call everything? Hey, Shandon, ain't got enough the moment, hey shot it could kick your heels up if I want to work, and that's what I tell people. I work because I want to, not because I have to. There's the difference between the two. There's levels of this itch right right. That's how I was. I wasn't gonna never be mad at odd It. They gave me an opportunity and people looked at me totally different. They're like, oh, okay, he can still play. Went back to Denver, had two great years. CBS gave me an opportunity. But that's just the way I am. Ojo. If somebody need to hell, hey, guys, come on, hey, man, I want to do that. I get caught guys all the time, Man, I want to start a podcast up, I said, this is what you need to do X y Z blah blah blah. Or when they came with when I was at the understudy, the guys will come on say, man, I kind of want to get into this. I say, well, you need to start doing it now. I say the mistake that a lot of people made, Ojo, they wait till the last year. No, do that early. If one of these networks want you to come on your bye week, hey, I'm there to get on there. Hey. If they want you to do what you ay. They call you and say, hey, we want to talk to you about this. Hop on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got a plan the seeds. That's all it is. All you got plan the seeds.
Speaker 1: Oh cho, I know you check this out. Walmart self checkout machines are not asking for tips for real self checkout. You bag your own issue and it's a hook the ball with ten.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: I don't like that because who are you tipping? Who's the money going to? Like if I'm not actually handing the money over to someone. No, Walmart, they got they got money, they got they got, they got money.
Speaker 4: I'm not tipping the machine.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: If there's a if they're a worker there or somebody helping bag bag stuff up, yeah, then I tip.
Speaker 4: I'm not tipping no goddamn machine.
Speaker 1: When I get takeout, I don't tip nobody. That all you did is wring my order up. Now if you bring delivery, okay, yeah, I tip you. But if you all you did was like, okay, that's twenty four to ninety that's twenty four ninety five. You ain't getting no tip for that. You ain't in the back cooking.
Speaker 4: You don't tip, no, no, but we got to work on that, man, got it.
Speaker 1: I got to work. I I tempted the server when you come weight on me? And like I said, we went to We're in Savannah. We had a great server. She was like asking that you need more die coke? She asked, you and you need more water? Hey. She had no idea who I was until they told her as we were getting ready to leave, So she had no idea. Would you like some ginger? Well, sir? She was very respectful and everything. So at the end I gave her. I said, well, just knike care of the bill. She smiles, you like, I think this is a cover?
Speaker 4: How much you tip?
Speaker 1: I tell you what I think? She seemed street. She seemed extremely happy, right guys, Yeah, he was very happy. Oh your speaking of tipping, you posted something today.
Speaker 3: I told you you made me mad. You made me, You made me a mad les because you made me mad. You told me why you a tipping? Why you ain't posting it? You doing it for you? And I told you laste who was on the show. You know it?
Speaker 4: Just for that?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go somewhere this weekend. And I'm gonna tip five thousand dollars and I'm gonna write a letter. I'm gonna write a note. And I wrote a little note on the bottom.
Speaker 4: Just for you. It's gonna make Uncle Shannon mad. And guess what now, you're mad?
Speaker 1: You mad. Animals get mad. Animals get mad, humans get upset. Are you upset? Nope?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 3: And you made fun of me because you was getting on your private jet and making fun of me.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know you saw that. I ain't know you saw that.
Speaker 1: I ain't no. How did joint capture that?
Speaker 4: You tagged me? I'm not gonna say you tagged me.
Speaker 3: He talked about you're getting on your private jet, you got your go yard bag?
Speaker 4: Where was your dog at? Where the dog was at? Oh?
Speaker 1: You saw that? That's like playing t tag. I told you that makes sure you get Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how that worked. I'm new to social media.
Speaker 3: I asked all I asked you, was can I go on the private jet just one time?
Speaker 4: One time? Why are you gonna while you stunting on me.
Speaker 3: While you're stunt on me, you're supposed to be elevating me and bringing me up and you bringing me down?
Speaker 1: You know, how you know how to be able to afford the private jet all that money I saved.
Speaker 4: See, I'm just saying, hey, do you tip? You tip the flight attendant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're supposed to, right, Look I do. Look here, I ain't got no nobody gonna tell your shade cheek. Right. They might say a lot of things. They might say a lot of things about me, chief ain't one of them. Right, Okay, I got you said. If you were a woman in my life and you said, Shannon with cheap, you need to ask yourself why Because the one thing I ain't it's cheap.
Speaker 3: Talk talk talking ship now ship matter of fact, speaking of women, you know what. I ain't gonna bring that up. I ain't gonna bring it up.
Speaker 4: Bring it up. I ain't gonna bring it up. Somebody, somebody listen, trying to ride with a chair. I got them heavyweight failt.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you right now, I got the message right here. I got the message right here.
Speaker 4: Uh this was.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell you right now. She sent a whole little, whole little information about you.
Speaker 4: And hold on.
Speaker 1: We'll be at.
Speaker 4: We'll be at, we'll be at, We'll be at we'll be at. Oh, here we go, right here, here you go.
Speaker 3: She has a pH d. She is a multi million dollar business owner. She loves to travel. She loves to travel. She's funny, she's witty. Uh, and she asked for me to connect you guys. She has a big crush on you and she loves you. Now I can get you the rest of the information. Uh really sleep. So she went to a business conference in in Orlando. Uh, General, General, contract and so rail metal. Yeah, and she she's this, this young lady is she's the big the boss boss. Yeah, she she's the boss ball. So she was the head of everything. And like you sure she want to all that own? Yeah, she says she loves she loved watching night Captain. She would love to have the opportunity to meet say, she all fly to you and this she hit me with. She told real, I fly to him private. I'm like, oh she got it like that? Yes, sir, Has she been to church in the last year? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: That I love him.
Speaker 1: Oh you there.
Speaker 3: She might she might be a center, right, she might be a center. Oh listen, If she ain't a center, she she might she might choose a backslide every now and then. Okay, yeah, yeah, hey wait you got your phone on you?
Speaker 4: You got your phone next to you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, okay, okay check this out, Joe, Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: How long can you stay cuttled up with your spouse or girlfriend before you need space to go to sleep?
Speaker 4: How long can I stay cut it up?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: What like the different variations when we talk about cut it up? Like I am I the big spoon? Am I the little spoon?
Speaker 1: Is the ac on?
Speaker 4: Is it hot where we are? Uh? Do we have on clothes? If we don't have on clothes? Is it before before intercourse? Or is it after intercourse?
Speaker 3: Like there's so many different variables that that that determines.
Speaker 1: Does it take you to stay cut it up with your spouse or other before you need space to go to sleep?
Speaker 3: Well, I just told you, okay about maybe about twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I got, I got to the street, I got two to three minutes before we got to go to our respect respective respective corners.
Speaker 4: Two to three minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. I'm gonna start to sweat my bid. If you got the A on and now matter I I got, I got crazy body.
Speaker 4: Crazy Yeah, I'm different.
Speaker 1: Mh. I like.
Speaker 4: I like the huddle, I like I like the caressing.
Speaker 1: I like the whole.
Speaker 4: I like to sleep and you know, put in, put in in the choke hold and just.
Speaker 1: Being bring your mica a little closer to you, bring your mouth. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: My bad, My bad, Now we got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 4: I like the I like the I like the hole and caressing.
Speaker 3: And I got I got, I got, I got the feel, I got the feel, friction, I need, I need, I need you upon me.
Speaker 1: Two to three minutes?
Speaker 3: Nah no, now, two to three minutes. Now she gets, she can get. She can get two to three minutes. That's all she gonna get. She got, she gonna I'm gonna give now. I ain't talking about no cuddling now. I ain't talk about no cuddling. Stay with me now, I will give. I'm gonna give her two to three minutes. And I ain't giving you no more than that because I ain't got nothing to motherfucking prove. And if you think two to three minutes are too short, I want you to get in the boxing ring and see how long three minutes is when somebody trying to beat your ass.
Speaker 4: That's a long time. That's a long time, and that's all you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm two to three minutes, so Joe, because I'm gonna generate so much body heat and that and you know what, and you know I'm gonna hold you all night. Ooh girl, I'm gonna spool. I'm gonna spoon you. I ain't telling nobody that, lie, I got two to three minutes.
Speaker 3: What about when you first meet somebody, When you first meet somebody.
Speaker 1: That's all I got for you. You to the ball in the first when the first thirty five seconds, My arm's gonna be sleep if you living in my arm? Now, my all?
Speaker 3: So you got your big girl, see what you're doing their five? No, no, well how your aren't gonna be sleep? Man, you've been in the gym.
Speaker 4: On it with you in the gym.
Speaker 1: Far what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got all the muscles. And she laying your arm and it's gonna go to sleep. Yes, shoot, lay real, lay on my arm all night like shem hours and I she let.
Speaker 1: On, she laying on bone. I know, I know her head hurt real real jow So like that is about my baby.
Speaker 4: You pointed to me last night.
Speaker 1: You had your head on my shoulder.
Speaker 3: You see this, You see this framework. You see the framework, right I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're gonna run a pole to see what the chat says, because I ain't nobody coloring for no twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Ask them.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you women women women like women like men that like to cuddle.
Speaker 1: That's that's the fact. Women say that. And and they're like, ooh you hot, get on, get on your side.
Speaker 4: Nah, you bro, what kind of a cu in that you got?
Speaker 1: I got every my house stayed sixty eight degrees year round.
Speaker 4: That's sixty eight. That's the problem right there. You got to put it on sixty folk.
Speaker 3: Get your whirlpool, man, get your wirlpool, worldpool three thousand, that's what I got.
Speaker 1: Look over a thousand votes two to three minutes to the three minutes, if fifty one percent.
Speaker 4: To the tree minutes, they line the street line.
Speaker 1: No, see a lot of people, Oh yo, it's like an ooh girl, I will you fast.
Speaker 4: Three minutes is just cuddling.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes and forty nine percent ain't nobody cutting no? Forty nine percent ain't nobody culling no? Twenty minutes told you see that, which obviously people be lucky. People say a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh put on Netflix, Netflix, you put on a good movie, get some foods, some pop.
Speaker 4: Man, you gonna your man shit you put on?
Speaker 1: Oh yo, look about this. I want you see. I need you to stay with me. You're gonna stay with something. I'm with you. How long can you stay cuddled up with your spouse or significant other before you need space to go to sleep. You're not watching Netflix, You're going to sleep.
Speaker 3: I'm still I'm still saying twenty minutes because listen, something that heat is it relaxes you. And if it's the right woman, if it's your woman, hurt being in your arms.
Speaker 4: Whatever, she.
Speaker 1: Might have blown nobody else what you need my house?
Speaker 4: But she my woman with you?
Speaker 1: Help now, y'all here to do that. Ain't got that to do with me Where she's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: I'm saying where she actually is, right, I'm just saying something about a woman's touch or a man's touch with a woman. It allows you to be at ease and sleep much better, which is why I'm saying twenty minutes is not far fetched for cuddling.
Speaker 1: I sleep, I sleep better with a six pound head ain't in my arms. I don't know about you. A six pound six A six pound head tears to keep me awake at night.
Speaker 3: Ok, you gotta you gotta get comfortable, man, you got to get comfortable.
Speaker 4: There are many there are many physicians.
Speaker 1: Do this.
Speaker 4: Hold.
Speaker 1: I got to hit the dog. What a dog?
Speaker 4: The dog being the bed too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, little one. But here's the thing though. Oo. You know how somebody head get and you got to try to move your arm up out the waves. Don't wake them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you talk about I know you talking about that point.
Speaker 1: Before you get to that point, I'm going to move on over here. I've been to move on over here. But but I mean I need space. And like I said, oo, I generate a crazy I'm talking about, I'll be sweating and and if I'm not careful, I mean, I have to like change my sheets in the middle of the night because I sweat so much I'm sweat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, look little bit, mister, mister be.
Speaker 5: Nasty, but y'all might be a massmate of heaven.
Speaker 4: You got to change your sheet. She gotta change her sheets.
Speaker 1: Well, we changed our sheets for different reasons. Man, Let me talk with you Oh, let me ask you a question. Obviously you gone out of some days. I mean, hey, before you got real, you're probably going out once a month, twice a month, once a month.
Speaker 4: I was, I was going out every night. What a chick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 1: What? Listen?
Speaker 4: Listen, I had had a roster what before before real came along?
Speaker 3: Rail was in last she was like number she had about thirty two, number thirty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she worked her way up the line. Now she worked up to Yeah, man, I had had before.
Speaker 1: You got some experience with this. What's the worst thing that a woman can do all the day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Can I be honest with you? I might gonna say it, I ain't gonna say and play with you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You know how I am about my money. You know how I am buy my money. And when it comes to dinner with women that want to take advantage of you, listen, I'm not I'm looking for acid.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking for a liability.
Speaker 3: So what I do on the first date one of the worst things that one could do is when the bill comes, I have a problem. I always pull out a decor, no cards. I always pull out a decor, no cards, And I watched for the woman's reaction. I watched for the women's reaction to see if there's a problem like women, women we listen to y'all are free equality for a very long time. Not only it's convenient, but when it comes to pay bills, it shouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 4: So I love to play on dates. I love to play on dates and bet game best two out of three? Yeah, two out of three? Did I say that right?
Speaker 3: Two out of three? Yeah, two out of three. And you know, whoever loses pays for dinner. And that's something that I always do on my first dates, and most of the time.
Speaker 4: It went overwhell. I'm not sure if it went over well because it was me at the time.
Speaker 3: I always have, always have a great time, always having enjoyable time. I'm a conversationalist. I can talk a lot on various topics.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I think that's just I hate someone that always wants I don't want to say the wrong thing. Let me let me just stop before I say the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, what what what irks you about something on the day? I mean, that's you.
Speaker 4: I mean not.
Speaker 3: Not not willing to pay, not willing to pay or not even.
Speaker 4: It's it's always.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool. It's cool for the guy to pay, you know, it's it's traditional. But seeing a woman willing to fit the bill for the first time, it says a lot.
Speaker 4: It says a lot.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a it's it's it's refreshing, damn near almost because it's it's It's always seen one way. The guy does this, the guy does that, the guy does this, the guy does that, and it's always the guy, the guy, the guy. But to see a woman say nah, I got it. So that's that's one of the dopest feelings in the world.
Speaker 1: I'm old fashioned. I'm gonna grab the first one. I'm probably gonna grab the first hundred of them if we go out that many times. That's just that's just the way. That's just the way I do things. I'm cool with it. It ain't it ain't no bigger. I mean, I mean, have I had women to pay? Sure, yeah, that I mean. But I mean I mean, how much could a can a berg and fries be or your pries. I mean, I'm very simplistic in my in my in my tage blood, but uh now you are obviously ordering loster on the first day that that ain't you.
Speaker 4: Know, because what we'll come with losses? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, oh, your man, it's something wrong with you. O your bad?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe man, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You? And you? And t O was on I G Line talking about y'all twelve hour session. When did this happen? Man?
Speaker 4: Never do was that I was back for you?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: Whatever? About probably ninety nine nine?
Speaker 1: First of all, you you didn't know t O at ninety nine.
Speaker 4: I didn't I know ninety eight. Yeah, we've been cool for a minute. We've been cool for a little minute, man, twelve hotles. Yeah, man, I was just I was.
Speaker 3: I was Yalosy, a young wooper snapper back then the Skits left it right home.
Speaker 1: No, I don't don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't take you. I don't do none of that. I don't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, Yeah, yeah, you know, you know, I mean, I mean, I'm people know.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure everybody knows, you know. I used to know.
Speaker 3: I had an amateur poorn career before I played football. So yeah, I'm a little different. I'm a little different in that area. And uh, if you look at my bio on Instagrams, look at my instagrams. Yeah, if you look at my bio on Instagram, it tells you about my experience in that field, in that area.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't know, but you know it is.
Speaker 3: It's nothing to be proud about though, nothing to be proud of, but you know, sometimes you gotta do it, you gotta do survive.
Speaker 4: I was mad, yeah, man, yeah, man, back in the day. That's old. That's old. I'm gonna new me. I'm saved.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I got back to you as went off a little bit, so I got to redo.
Speaker 1: It, even at seventeen. Even at seventeen, I don't think I got that kind of hours in me. You do, I didn't you trust trust me?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: I had a fact. I ain't gonna lie to yo yo. I had spade would I had too of the possible. That's all I had for you, to the possible in a twenty four hours, sad, nothing but a spade. That's what I got.
Speaker 3: What your sorry, h depending on who's in front of you, trust me that to a turn into a foe and if possible quick.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, trust me? Yes, stay with me now, mm hm, stay with me?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Got a lick of a promise. O Joe, here the lick today of promise. I do more tomorrow. That's all I got. Good night. Oh sha ay those sense to be lied to yo yo, see y'all be lying?
Speaker 4: Ooh girl, oh oh not.
Speaker 1: I say now, Oh Joe, did you see this? This influencer tattooed a boyfriend's name on them. Oh it's fake, Okay, it's fake.
Speaker 4: She was. Yeah what you say right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw it was it was it Dale some of the d Dale it was. Yeah, Okay, I saw, I saw. I Sorry, I knew, I knew that one really wouldn't wouln't nobody actually.
Speaker 4: Would you tattooed?
Speaker 1: You got? You got real name tattooed on you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got.
Speaker 3: I got real whole mural of her face on my back. You ain't got no tattoos you do.
Speaker 4: I can't see you can see it? You calling me black.
Speaker 1: By bad by bad oo bye bad Hey.
Speaker 4: No, I got I got forty three tattoos, so one more. Ain't on hurt.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no tattoo. Let me see. Let me see one on your arm. I my whole body covered up some uh some dove soap wild get that off.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, you know what I want to I'm gonna get right here. What I'm gonna get like an uncle ocho tattoo. I'm gonna get an uncle oo tear drop.
Speaker 1: Can't. Yeah, you know what I don't. I'm the last of a dying breathe.
Speaker 4: I got no tattoos.
Speaker 1: I got no tattoos, no ear rings, no facial hair. And I wanted to get a tattoo. My sister found a book, notebook everybody knows how I feel about my grandmother mm hmm. And she had wrote her name in the book mm hmm. And I was like, Libby, what you think She said, she out to be great? And then I called her back. I said, Libby, you know Granted would be so upset it. She said, Shannon, when you left. I thought about it, she would, she would be so upset. Right, I didn't do it, damn, because I know you. I know her if I don't know anything that she hated tattoos. She said, boy, don't mark you She always used to always say, boy, don't mark your body up right.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I understand, I understand that.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason I wanted an ear ring. I remember all my friends in high school started getting like middle school and like freshman in high school started getting ear rings. And I was like, I asked my mama, said, Mam, I want an ear ring. She said, when you get eighteen you can get whatever. You're going to get ten of them. Hell I turned eighteen, I ain't want it no more. I wanted it then I ain't. I ain't wanted when I was eighteen. I wanted when I was fourteen. So I'm glad. I'm glad I didn't me know my brother. My brother don't have any tattoos, don't have any ear rings. Well, he can't grow No, he can't grow No, he can't grow no hair on his head. So I know you've got no faire here.
Speaker 4: But I got I got my ears piers, but I ain't got no ear rings.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously I got forty forty five forty five tattoos.
Speaker 1: Now you know what I did. I wanted. I thought about, like get me one of the more shug knights shoe. Yeah, the thing you have, welldo's math to look at it?
Speaker 4: Ain't Yeah? That ain't your ain't your style? That by I wouldn't have doing with that on it wouldn't look right.
Speaker 3: I mean, you might look good to you, but I'm just telling you for you in the way you carry yourself that that ain't that.
Speaker 4: That ain't you. That ain't you.
Speaker 1: What about it? What if I get I will give you a tattoo. I will give you a tattoo.
Speaker 3: There you go, get get gruy my name. Now you should you should do that. You should treat that. Matter of fact, Christmas, you should do that.
Speaker 1: Man. My grandmother, my grandad come up by that grade till my boy, because you know the old people, old people really never called you by your name. They call you boy, they call your son. It wasn't a certain differ respect. That's just that's just what they call you. Maybe we them boys. Uh hey, the boy that boy called you know, it was for my grandfather's already to this boy boy boy. So I'm just thinking about I guess say this, let's facial hair that yeah I got. I don't want me to shave it off.
Speaker 4: I've had it so long as it's like part is a part of you. It is, you know what I just thought about. We talk about grandma's and.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, they say tattoo for a melia.
Speaker 4: Sub there we go. There you go. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Better out of go fifty five years.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no one.
Speaker 1: That's what tattoo?
Speaker 4: You can get one. You can get one.
Speaker 1: Ain't you gotta be that?
Speaker 4: Put put it on your ankle. Ain't nobody gonna see that? Put it on you ankle?
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 3: Got an ankle tattoo? You don't want nobody to see it. I'm just saying, put it on the ankle. Just the fact that you get it. If they get us to me and subs, you gotta get a tattoo. If we get to me and something before January, you gotta get one.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 4: You too, you can that, can't you can?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I wanted to add I just I just thought about you was talking about your grandma, and I just thought about my grandma, Ma mama, right, And I go visit them sometime, do you ever? I always think about how much all the times they said I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and how they felt about me when they were here, and like I'm like, damn, they everybody passed away. Grandma passed away in twenty eighteen. My mama passed away in twenty twenty one. We in twenty twenty three, and I'm still waiting on the sign, like some kind of sign, like talk to me. I go to the graveyard, I go to the grave site, and I show up playing my little gospel. All right, ladies, now I'm here. Now, now you can talk to me. Give me something. I ain't eve gonna tell nobody. I ain't gonna tell nobody, am right, I'm listening, you know. Just yeah, nothing, And I still haven't gotten a sign. Do you think I hate to bring this up? Do you think there's life after death? Or because I'm trying to understand how can you love me so much and leave this earth and then not give me any time?
Speaker 4: Your inclination? Yeah, like no, no, nothing none.
Speaker 3: That and that that's bothered me for a while, especially my mom. I do come back and cuss me out of something.
Speaker 1: I mean, my sister is probably more spiritual than I am. And she said that Granny has come to her. Uh she hasn't. I mean, I think about it all the time, but I honestly, O Joe, in my forty four years, I don't think my grandmother ever told me she loved me. She showed me she loved me.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And I remember the real last conversation I had with my grandmother, and it was they was doing this specially. It was twenty eleven, Mike Cliffs right for the local Denver paper, and he was coming down because I was going into the Hall of Fame and there's gonna do a story. And so I was showing him all around and showed him to the took him to the old house. I took him where, you know, the old schools were he met my my, my co my high school coach, coach Hall, the one that was on first take, you know. And so we My grandmother was in the nursing home at that time, and after we had been gone for like two hours, I come back and she's crying. So I'm going to the room and he coming out. I stopped at my door like this. So I go sit on the bed and she's crying uncontrollably. I remember like yesterday with Joe, and I said, Granny, what's wrong? And I knew something was wrong. She just crying. I said, Granny, I got it. I said, maybe Spanky, Mama, I got him. You can go, let go. Granted I got him. Your baby gonna hold it down so you don't have to worry no more. You and Papa did your job. Now go man, oh Joe. This was like this like on my birthday, like six days later, she tell Libby and Mama, y'all gone home. I don't know where y'all stay at. I want to go to sleep. This was like because Libby normally stays till about five thirty six o'clock. Eat, get a chain, get everything, get a situated, then she would leave. My sister went up there every day to the nurse home every day for two years. Every day she said, why don't y'all go? Mamaves up there at the time, she said, why don't y'all gone home? I mean, I can't get no rest with y'all live here. They leave probably about full thirty people call it full forty five. Miss Mary gone. She didn't want them to see her, but she couldn't go until a baby told him. I got it, Granny. Once I told my granny that I had it, that I got my brother, I got my sister, I got my mom, because that's all she was worried about, right she knew I was she had hey I'm a baby.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: I was built. She raised three the hard way. She raised her nine and gave my mom three everything but life. She needed to hear me say it, grant. I got it, so now I held everything my mom. I got it. My brother, brother, you want whatever you want to do. You ain't got to do nothing right and you don't have to do And people like, well, what your brother do? I said, he don't do nothing, but he don't do that before twelve o'clock because I got it. My sister, I got him. That's so yeah, oh Joe, I just but see people like yo, you have to understand, like the relationship. Because I snipped in the bill of my grandmother. I was fifteen. Even when my grandfather died, I didn't go sleep and I didn't sleep at the bed with my brother. I stuck my grandy right and I told her, I said, well, I'm gonna sleep with you, and had my brother and I said, I'm gonna sleeping with you. I'mna sleeping in the bed with you grand until I get grown. I said, I might get me a wife and we sleep in the bed with you together. But you're gonna get your rusty tail out of this bed. But the relationship and what she like, what she instilled in me, the values, that's how that's why I think the way I think, Like my sister, my brother, my mom. I got everything my kids and I heard something I said. I was talking to somebody I think you the other night and like, my kids, like, my daughter's gonna get married. And I said, uh, you know my daughter's gonna get married. She's probably want a head start on the house. My youngest daughter, she gonn probably want money to pay off the student loans. And they said, while she got student loans, because she's not gonna drag her feet on my dame, make her thanks, he gotta pay for and she'll get asked up out of school.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Ain't no free riding. Now, Hey, I'm gonna give you every opportunity. I'm gonna give you every tool that you need to succeed. But I need to see you trying to get it, because I'm not gonna hand it to you. Oh, the handouts, the handouts stopped when you're eighteen. That's when a handouts stopped. I would see it. I want to see you work. I tell you know, they if they need something, Okay, Okay, what happened? Why why you need this money? Okay, but they know they Hey, we got we got we got responsibilities over here. Ain't no handout. Show me, show me what you're doing. Hey, you go to school, you stay out of trouble. Daddy got you. But I need to see you working towards something.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Cause you know, I'm gonna give my kids just enough so they can't do nothing.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, but obviously I'm I'm I would say I'm exactly the same with mine.
Speaker 4: Mine aren't. Don't really ask so much. They won't Christmas list, you don't asked for or that just yeah, that's Christmas one with.
Speaker 1: That one child, and that was all your kids wanted.
Speaker 4: That that was just one.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, o choke man, she gonna bankrupt cloth.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, she ain't. But they don't ask for nothing throughout the year. Huh.
Speaker 3: They it just be throughout the years, just be small stuff, you know, here and there.
Speaker 4: You know, they be on their own little program. But come Christmas time, Oh, I'm going.
Speaker 3: All out, which is why I don't when they when I get a list like that, I don't even know what has to ship on their ears.
Speaker 1: I got some that cologne that is that first one, that thirst one. I'll let you have it in about five hundred, see hundreds. So I'll let you have for what cost five hundred that death perfume that she got on to the top of that list.
Speaker 4: Wait, how you know about the perfume?
Speaker 1: There you go, see how you worried about? You see who you who? Shape you think? Who you bt? Who you butter for? Ain't nothing slow and shade, but it's walked. That's the only thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh man, golly, that's a big.
Speaker 1: Old oo hey that fifteen man, that fifteen glitching bro, So she might want to drop down to the fourteen. No, no real talking, Tell her to read up on that fifteen. It's glitching. It's bad, yeah, bad. All of them was just one. Maybe it's one batch you read up on. Go go in the chat and read up on the fifteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, I still I still got my I still got my iPhone.
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 4: I still got the iPhone?
Speaker 3: The iPhone you got got one? I so that might be the iPhone one. Now it's the ten. I got iPhone ten. It's expensive.
Speaker 4: Man, the en no t e n oh Joe.
Speaker 1: When I saw that list, I said, well, damn all this kids and like no one daughter won't though, I said, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's that's my that's my diva. That's my diva.
Speaker 3: And she's uh no, no, no, she's in college.
Speaker 4: She's gonna she's gonna get every bit of.
Speaker 1: You don't get all that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm I mean you gotta wait. You see that the rest of their listen.
Speaker 1: I'm paying you too much that dona cut your salary.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't do that. Don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do that because if you do that, I got the I got the.
Speaker 4: You can hit rail. Oh what you gonna get? What you gonna get?
Speaker 3: Hey, she she's sleep too. Matter of fact, I'm glad you just asked that. You got to help me. I don't know what what you said. She got a burken though, right, yeah, got whatever, and she got it.
Speaker 4: She don't she don't wear jeury.
Speaker 1: You don't what she don't got no net, want no nextlace.
Speaker 4: I bought a jewelry the laugh through Christmas? Is she well ship? I mean she wed like here and that, but.
Speaker 1: She she and the persons in you. She liked the person.
Speaker 4: Hairy blue moon, like, if it's time to go somewhere. She like what she like?
Speaker 1: What does she like? Hey?
Speaker 4: She posted a picture of a send me a picture of ah man call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but she's like when I when I when I hit my when I hit hit she has she said a gold and yeah when I hate this goal, I'm going to get this And so I'm like, but that that'd be pointless. I just got your made back. I can't go get another car, so I don't even know what to do for Christmas. I'm just and I'm dead. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: You got real may back if not my boxy, but okay, you got you got rail of mayback.
Speaker 4: Come on, why are you so loud?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I see what what happened?
Speaker 1: Man? People see that's why people think I'd be cheap, right, But you buying.
Speaker 4: A real mayor box man? She she is the breadwinner, so it's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh you you you buying it with her money.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying it was okay to do it because she's the bread with us, Like boom, it ain't it don't look like I'm just I'm leeching. Let me show let me show you I could I could I could, I can share, I can shake something to boom here check this out, I might be.
Speaker 1: I guess i'd ate up all the bread because I ain't got it. I ain't got no, I ain't got no Mond Box money.
Speaker 3: Oo you do I think I got If you can fly your fly private, you can get your Why you keep saying my back it's mayback? Actually is pronounced my box every time I said word. Every time I said.
Speaker 1: I just said course, hold on, oh yo, the way, the way the Germans, the engineers and the way Mercedes. Yeah, they pronounced it my.
Speaker 3: Boxen in Germany were in the US a maybo. I know wrong say mayback music. But yes, as a matter of fact, and I'm not playing you know.
Speaker 1: Want you get? Want you want? You get a second home?
Speaker 4: Another one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, okay, she got the place in Tampa. You got the place in Miami. You don't how to get?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're building out here already in Tampa, not out here in Miami.
Speaker 1: I said, might you know, might get get like a get y'all, like a condo in Jamaica, somewhere.
Speaker 4: Condo in Jamaica. What about the kids? What about them? You're gonna leave them here?
Speaker 1: I mean something sometimes that's just to get away for y'all. You know, y'all just get to get away.
Speaker 3: Well as you get a hotel. I don't want no goddamn condo with you because how many? How many times am I gonna really be able to go to goddamn Jamaica?
Speaker 4: Think about it. I work to damn much.
Speaker 1: Were you about to get work more? I mean, so what we're gonna do? What we What if they say, you know, what if somebody say, with Jenna, we want you to do a five day a week show, then what we're gonna say?
Speaker 3: What if you're gonna say, we're gonna we're gonna be working five days a week. That's why I don't need no goddamn cando in Jamaica for what.
Speaker 1: Real? You don't want you work five days a week on?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: What this money coming first? I don't play that. I don't play that. This money come first? Brun Love gonna pay the bills?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don'ta do that.
Speaker 3: Listen, I mess around and lose your ability to provide and watch what happened?
Speaker 4: Oh watch you walk off that dough? I ain't no food?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, lose your bit fellas if you listen, lose your ability to provide and watch what happened?
Speaker 4: You think it's sweet if you want to, Hey you she loved you? Huh here all right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of Mayback music, you know Rosston album dropped the night him and Meek mill Oh did it? Yeah, And I'm co executive producer on two songs. I just had to throw it out there, just an r. I'm executive to two songs. I'm executive producer, so I get credits. I'm just trying to diversify my portfolio. That's awesome there, bro, Yeah, appreciate it forciate.
Speaker 1: Hey check this out. I want to thank everybody that's that that click that subscribe button. Make sure you click that like button. Also because we like quality the feedback. Hey, if you got some negative comments, leave those two because hey, all we're trying to do is get better and better. Yeah. We only been at this thing for like a little over two months. But hey, if we can improve in any way, we love. We love the uh to uh to improve. Hold on, I'm just looking at this thing. This says o Cho and t J. Huschmann. Zada was both taken in the same draft. Peter Ward was taking a year BEFO four in the fourth round and the fourth overall pick. So y'all came in and took somebody John.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. Peter doub was on the other side. P double was was that the z I played.
Speaker 1: I was at the X all. I know how long did Peter Warrick places stay in Cincinnati?
Speaker 3: Uh, you can't remember, No, I can't. I can't remember how many years. But he had a he had a knee agin a c L was the a c L. I think it might have been a c L. And then he got the surgeon and then it got infected and it just it just it was never the same properly. Yeah, man, but he was or he was the real deal, started to be able to stop, start, stop and transition left.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't think people understand. And when people people talking about the.
Speaker 1: Greatest you remember had that ability? Do you remember ample?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Stepan starting to stop.
Speaker 1: It's about the Florida State guy. I'm starting stopping man Peter war at Florida State.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the real deal.
Speaker 3: And I listen, I said all the time, he is the greatest collegiate receiver I've ever seen. There have been some great ones you know Randy mosson Calvin Johnson, Uh went about Crabtree Crab she was good, but man, Doug was different. Bet that dude had had like back to back years, like one hundred and thirty catches. Yeah, crab she was nice back he's the only guy that went back to back the costs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crab she was nice. But it ain't nothing like Dubell. You ain't nothing like dub That was special.
Speaker 1: What's what's the final results of our poll? How long you can stay cuddled up? At one point we had seventeen hundred votes? Two to three minutes? Was winning not? No check it if stayed seventeen hundred votes? How many people we had in a live tonight ash we had eleven thousand and the what you call him to night?
Speaker 4: Okay, I like it, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it again. We want to thank you for joining joining us. We really appreciate you clicking that subscribe button. It really means a lot to us that in a little over two months we've had we have a quarter of a million subscribers. That really means a lot. That means that you really like our content. You like the uh, the chemistry that oh Joe and I we have together. Uh, we disagree, we agree, sometimes we disagree. We agree to disagree. But at the end of the day, we're gonna come back and give it to your gain Sunday, gonna come back and give it to your game Monday, and we gona come back and give it to your Thursday. And then they got a Black Friday game, so we might give it to your third Black give it to you Sunday, Monday, Thursday. Now, yeah, yeah, the three three games. Thanksgiving, I had a Black Friday game. Hey, let me ask you this. You do Black Friday shopping?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know my cheap as.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm knock out most of the gifts on Black Friday. I ain't missing no goddamn self.
Speaker 1: Hell Friday, any Friday. I go out this Black Friday. My dad for me. But no, I can't deal with that. I can't deal man. There's too many people out there.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, early in the morning, you kiss the stores that everything opens up a little earlier, it closes a little later.
Speaker 4: I'm the first one in there. I'm the first one in and the first one out.
Speaker 1: Guess what. My assistant Shelley is the first one on that computer ordering bringing right to the house. I ain't gotta leave my house. I ain't gotta worry about being no trample. I mean people running there and fighting and over TV or something doll or something.
Speaker 4: Right the part of that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I ain't good with crowds. You ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been right in with everybody else.
Speaker 1: I mean you go, and you know with man, women go, they go for one thing. It's like, see I go. When I go to the store. For hours, I go to the store, It's like, how you going to come up so quick?
Speaker 4: Because I know what I was going for? To les.
Speaker 1: I don't walk up and down the aisle like, oh, pick this up, put it back, go grab something. No, I don't do that. I'm going to to the store for a specific reason. I'm gonna get that item or get those items, and I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: If out of there. That's why I want to go myself. Calling the rule number one. You never go anywhere with a woman, especially when it's time to shop.
Speaker 4: You never go. You never go ever, ever, ever, ever, never go. You give it, you give her the money to go do what she sneeze A dude, see you go. You go do it yourself. Never go with them.
Speaker 1: I ain't going with you. I don't want to do nothing because y'all don't know how to go and come out. Yeah, y'all know how to go to the store, come out, and I definitely gonna go. Wait on you, hey, just take me, just wait in the car. Oh no, Mattha girl mess around and left and had the call Ober for you. Man, you man, oh yo, man, I hate wait. I hate being in the car. Oh, it's just gonna be a minute. I'm a running there running wait.
Speaker 4: We see you you talking like you know from experience, So how you even feel in that trap?
Speaker 1: Man? You know? Oh Jo? You know early on you know, you know, yeah, I got to show you though, I got to show you know I would I'm willing to do.
Speaker 4: You know, my most cursed my lad.
Speaker 1: You know, he wouldn't do anything. I was like, okay, you know, I mean it can't be that bad. I go, hey, I go to the store and let you go in there. I just need to go get one thing, Okay, one thing. Take me to CBS.
Speaker 4: How long she took? Huh? How long she took?
Speaker 1: It took so long? I said, I'll never do it again.
Speaker 4: Okay, that sounds that's about that sounded like about thirty minutes. Got thirty minutes in the car. That's a long time.
Speaker 1: No ten minutes in the car, long time. Because and I'm calling, I come like, damn, you ain't got it yet. It's a line I said, ain't no life if five cars it is five cars in the pocket lot, ain't no damn line. And then you come out there, well this here, this is right here. You know, I had to get some of this. I was running low on this. I said, see that, I see That's what I'm talking about. Now. You said you was coming to get one thing, and you got me crying and don't and and and don't and don't send me for no female products because I'm not gonna get them.
Speaker 4: Nah never that.
Speaker 3: Don't send me on no cvs run, don't send me, don't send me the Walgreens, don't sit me.
Speaker 4: I ain'tn't send me for no plan B, none of that.
Speaker 1: So do you let people check your bags when you do? You check bags when you you travel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just take one bag.
Speaker 1: One bag.
Speaker 3: I take one bag and obviously the laptop I'm using now, I take my mic I take my little mike love logit, take camera and my little wires and that's it.
Speaker 4: So you check bags, No, just look carry you'll carry on and uh little, I mean.
Speaker 1: For me, I mean when I travel. I'm not really going anywhere for more than three days, so it's carry on for me. It's carry on for me also, so I ain't know, I can't check, I can't remember last I'm trying to think the last time we checked the bag super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I haven't checked the bag in so long. Unless even if I have gone somewhere for more than three days, I got a problem.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I recycle the same outfit and just have and change my underwear of my socks and take a shower and change my undergarments and wear the same thing. If I'm going somewhere for three days, I with the same goddamn out for three days in a row and don't even care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most of the time, if I'm going somewhere, my sister's going with me, she's gonna take my bag. She'll normally go before me, and she'll take it because I hate I hate I hate check it. I hate going down there waiting, so she'll she'll she'll handle all that. So my team carry on. And if you with me and you check a bag, well you better get over.
Speaker 4: You're getting left. You're getting left.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, oh absolutely, I am not waiting. I am not waiting. No wait a a man, I checked. Okay, you better check with uber see what the lift or whoever else is going that way, because I'm not waiting. No, I don't do that stuff. But you wait.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm traveling by myself anyway, so I ain't never had that problem.
Speaker 4: I am traving myself unless it's with me and all the kids. That's the only time we checking bags. That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I had traveled times. Man, I hadn't traveled with the kids and so long. Yeah, but they be slow, they be walking around.
Speaker 4: You gotta do that, man, y'all, y'all got it. So that's the best thing. Man, all us.
Speaker 3: Walking through the walking through the mall, walking through the airport, like it's like eleven twelve of us, and that.
Speaker 1: Should be like I ain't no, no, no, no, no, too many too many, too many, too many, no, no, we need we need we go out to eat together. We got I mean no, y'all go ahead and go daddy, you want to here, y'all go.
Speaker 4: That. I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Y'all have that you got to take?
Speaker 4: Take them on a nice little trip, man trip, little trip.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Look right there down the street where you're in l A.
Speaker 1: So okay, you in l A. I mean you know who know who? Don't along? I might be booed up. Well, they can't go with me where I'm booed up because I might be walking around bucket naked.
Speaker 3: You got somebody, you got something? Oh so now you're ready to go to the naked Beach, I'll telling you about. No, I ain't going to be I'm talking about the naggad Beach. I like the hotel. I mean you know, I'm gonna give me one of the more one the more. What's that place?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The mall D's you know what hat bills?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to go there. I told you about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you gotta go there. Yeah about that?
Speaker 4: About one for her birthday last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got about that?
Speaker 4: But who you taking with you?
Speaker 1: Ain't no telling? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh, I got some I got some for you. Now remember the lady I just told you about earlier. Don't forget about it. Thank you about it? Begging begging.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you see that video with that girl talking and the and the and the guy and the guy and a girl and his girlfriend or my wife? Oh he was scared to look back. Yeah, I thought that was my eggs right there. But she got She got me because she got body like that.
Speaker 4: You woke to real what you liking curby like that? And she could cook for real.
Speaker 1: But you might you might want to go get that she had she she she was stacked up like that. Yeah, the laundry in the dorm room.
Speaker 4: You don't want to go get that back.
Speaker 1: No, we were good. Damn we probably better friend.
Speaker 4: Damn. I don't like that because the.
Speaker 3: Way the way you got I mean she look look, you seemed real happy. Boy, you seem real happy.
Speaker 1: I like I like this.
Speaker 4: You lit up, you lit up like goddamn.
Speaker 1: Great. No, you don't know what she was was she was here was cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was okay.
Speaker 1: I messed it up.
Speaker 4: I own it.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with it. I'm cool. I've learned, I've you know what.
Speaker 4: Oho accountability like.
Speaker 1: I used to beat myself up and stuff would linger and linger and linger, and I would carry bricks from a past relationship and build the same damn house and a new relationship. So I had to learn to say, Shanna, forgive yourself. Bro Yeah, you was wrong for what you did, but you didn't kill nobody. Bro Right. That was the hardest thing for me to do because I hate letting people down. I hate you know, I hate when people have faith and confidence in me and to break down.
Speaker 3: Right, But human error is inevitable. You can't weigh yourself down too much. Now, human error is.
Speaker 1: It took me a while, but I got over it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, we can.
Speaker 1: I mean we cool. I ain't got no I ain't got no problem. I mean somebody go hey, somebody whoever man? She she cool, she's great, can cook. It might be you.
Speaker 4: You never know. You never know. Sometime life is like a boomerang. Baby, it's coming. We're gonna come back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay with me now, all right? You say you say that, watch she gonna talk about Why the here you talking about me? I don't know.
Speaker 4: They don't know. Don't talk about you. But you don't watch it now?
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: She might be watching that.
Speaker 1: I don't know she's watching now, but somebody one of her friends or get it to her. But like I said, when I first started like, damn if that because she just like that too.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Hey, buddy, we're trying hard not to look back. This is hard. But if it be a real nigga, real real would have said, man, boy, turn around, look at this.
Speaker 1: Look at that got you see all that? Oh boy, she your baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you got somebody comfortable like that, you can share those those funny, those funny and entertainment moments.
Speaker 4: With it's the best. He was scared to look back.
Speaker 1: That was that was he was? He like because he looks at a jumper. Couldn't lord have Berson And I'm right here, it is right here behind my head. All I gotta do is do this. And guess what he was able. He could only see out of one eye because you was gonna close that she was gonna close the one closer to her. So I already know how that would go. I already know how that would Joe. Nah, But you're right. It takes a special type of woman, yeah, to allow her man to see like, Okay, she's fine, she looks good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. And the funny thing is it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's even better when you're with a woman that's very secure and she noticed it before you do. And then tap you the look man, boy, turn around, man, look at this.
Speaker 4: Look at this. Yeah, man, that's a beautiful thing. That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, twenty four, I say, twenty twenty three would be twenty three. Twenty three didn't start off good. The middle of the year. We've got a bad and uh. The thing was, you know, my sister say, hey, he said, look at man. She said, shennon, You're gonna be okay. So you know, she the boy's reason. My sister is really really into the church, I mean, and she prays all the time. And I think she's taking over the role of my grandmother of praying for me, even though I pray for myself and and and and prayers that I don't even know that God is listening to He's hearing. So, guys, please make sure you subscribe to the podcast. You guys are doing it so great. Appreciate my live viewers or not aren't subscribed right now, guys, click that subscribe button. Don't you want to know? Because you never know what you and I gonna just do something. We might just do something random, just do something random and y'all gonna don't. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Click that subscribe, but make sure you strive the Nightcast podcast, ask and check out because we're gonna talk Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and we who know, we might even add another night on Tuesday or Wednesday, just because for you guys. So thanks for joining us tonight. Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 3: Wait where you going now? Now you know that's not how we in the show. Okay, that's not how we in the show. You gotta be ready. You gotta make sure I know you know the song. You got to know this song. You are very cultured.
Speaker 4: You gotta stay with me. You're ready.
Speaker 1: I'mna stay with you. I'm gonna stay with you.
Speaker 4: Chat makes sure y'all sing too.
Speaker 3: And now.
Speaker 4: The end is near.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying gospel songs.
Speaker 4: No, no, because stay with me. Now you gonna know. You're gonna know this, You're gonna know it.
Speaker 1: I know the song. I know who's saying it. That's Sinatra in my way, but out of the.
Speaker 4: Words to don't I don't damn Okay, hold on.
Speaker 3: You say God. I was like you gonna say you know, like I'm pressing on. I'm pressing on. Yep, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: I'm pressing on. I'm pressing on. I'm trying to reach my head buly home. I've got a few more tears that I've got to shed, a few more birds I've got to bear. I've got a mother there, a father there, and I'm just trying to make it and just trying to make it. So I'm pressing on. I'm pressing on. I'm pressing on. I'm trying to reach my heavenly home. I've got a few more tears that I've got to shed, a few more bird us. I've got to bear. I've got a mother there, a father there, and I'm I'm just trying to make it in.
Speaker 4: I don't know that song. I don't know that song.
Speaker 3: Oh man, man, you I can't believe you don't know the words of the Sinatra man My Way, man, i'd have been.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna learn the words, and Sunday we're gonna close out with My Way. There we go.
Speaker 3: You gotta you ain't gotta learn it. You just gotta pull up the lyrics right now on your phone. Since you don't know the words and then go from.
Speaker 1: Now I almost sing it, I'm gonna sing it with you on Sunday, I'm gonna learn, and I'm gonna sign.
Speaker 3: And now.
Speaker 1: We gotta favor, we gotta save it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, we're gonna save it.
Speaker 1: That cap. I have your favorite sport thunk shout of sharping. He's your favorite number. Eighty five Bingles Legend chad O Jo Sinko Johnson. Please remember to click that subscribe button and thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: I love y'all,