Speaker 1: Welcome back to ID Part two. I'm one of your mentors, Cheryl Burke, and I've got my bestie here with me. It's been so long, Kelly.
Speaker 2: How are you you? Happy fourth of July?
Speaker 3: Happy fourth of July. You know I stalk you so much on socials. I'm like, oh my god, I love my Cheryl.
Speaker 1: You know, please want to do your makeup for fourth of July? What I mean the red lips, the Red list. We got to talk about red lips.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm like a red lip kind of person. I mean I would definitely. I have no Remember when we were on the red carpet for iHeartRadio and you told me about putting the lashes underneath my my my eyelashes.
Speaker 4: Okay, I tried it and you can see it. I tried it for you. Do I have it off for you?
Speaker 3: I mean I am like then, I am like the no makeup makeup person so bad?
Speaker 2: No, it looks so good. It doesn't look like you have eyelash fake lashes on at all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So where in the world are you? It's fourth of July.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are your plans?
Speaker 4: So it's fourth of July.
Speaker 3: And I'm missing you and I wish I was hanging out with you. We have to we have to like hang out more. This is like ridiculous. I'm like missing you. I'm gonna be in the Hamptons, and you know, I love Fourth of July. I'm a big, like holiday person, and so like, I'm trying to get my girls to wear it, like either all red or all white, and they're they're like, okay with it, but then they're like, I want to wear this outfit. I want to wear that out and I'm like, no, it.
Speaker 4: Has to be like the vibe. No, don't like not an ad campaign walking down the street. I'm like, but you could be.
Speaker 2: But how keen would our instagram pictures be?
Speaker 3: I know exactly if there's no photo, didn't happen, what are we talking about here? They're your girls again, They're twenty five and twenty seven, so clearly.
Speaker 2: Don't I got to do that with them? Oh my god, I love you though for that. I love that you're trying.
Speaker 3: I'm still trying to have these moments with them, just desperately trying to have moments with them.
Speaker 1: Oh do they like taking pictures like my Okay? For example, my little sister. Her wedding just happened.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, no selfies, and I'm like, no photos, very.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber, no photos, no photos.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm like, what is going on? I was like, guys, like, this is my life. They're like, we don't care.
Speaker 1: But then you see them do it without their friends, right obviously, yes?
Speaker 4: Are they so many photos?
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, I know those photos and then I'll go through their phone for something. They'll be like, mom, I go through you and check and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there's all these pictures of us. And they're like you can't have them. So I'm like, wait a minute. It's like it's like kind of like you can't sit here. I know it's awesome, but I love them.
Speaker 2: What's the dating pool like for you today?
Speaker 3: So you know, you and I have been through such a journey together, and because you met me at the very beginning of my you know, new era, and I've been through a lot of different eras.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, that's okay. As we do.
Speaker 4: I feel like Taylor Swift, I'm like, here's my other era.
Speaker 2: I love that you're evolving.
Speaker 1: This is why, seriously, like if you're going to stop it from happening, that's when it's a problem, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the good news is that just from you know, having new friends who I mean, I love my friends. I'm not gonna lie, but you know, they don't necessarily hear me.
Speaker 4: Talking about the things that we're talking about.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like you and I just got along really quickly and we were just like connected and we were just.
Speaker 4: Like, let's just talk forever.
Speaker 3: And I feel very open and able to talk to you, and I just feel like, you know, I went through so many things where I'm like, Okay, I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this.
Speaker 4: And then I just realized the other day, I was like, why am I worried about what I don't want? Why do I focus on what I do want?
Speaker 2: Because if you need to know what you don't want, though, But.
Speaker 3: I'm dating enough for both of us.
Speaker 2: Actually, not true. We are going to try and set me up. Wait what Yeah, you're gonna listen to the last episode.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, I'm totally listening. Wait.
Speaker 1: So I went to my sister's wedding. I went to my sister's obviously, I went to my sister's wedding. I was her makeup artist, and then there was two dudes.
Speaker 2: And I'm dating both of the bed I'm just kidding, right.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait what Yeah, everyone would be like, what a slut.
Speaker 2: She's said a slut, But if it were to do it'd be like, oh wow, congrats.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so excited for your slut era.
Speaker 1: So I've had many of those, but a while, like in my last lifetime. It was funny because when you talk about the fact that you don't want to focus on what you don't want, I think that is something. I had this discussion with our producer, Heather, and she said something similar because I said, she goes, tell me what you want, and I'm like, I don't really know what I want, but I know what I don't want, and I think for me right now, it's important that I know that I what I don't want, because I there was no saying no before, right Like, I didn't have boundaries, and now that I do, I think that.
Speaker 2: It's a start.
Speaker 1: Right There's nothing wrong with knowing what you don't want, because then it'll lead to you knowing what you want obviously, right like, it works hand in hand.
Speaker 3: First of all, I think that like we we both you and I both need like guardrails. I mean, maybe you're don't you know, maybe you were dating too much, but I was dating too wrong?
Speaker 2: Oh, dating too much. I was not dating period.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? I mean before before, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Was a slut.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you for a letter words so hot, like I was a slore hardly, my god, look at your forges. I just I just yeah, I think that. I also speak a lot to Heather and just you know, shoot the shows with her. And I just love being around women who are empowering, you know, like you're really you're super empowering. And I just wanted to be like fun. And I just am like open to meeting different new people. So like fourth of July, when I happen to be in like my festive outfit, I'm just going.
Speaker 4: To be like, hey, I need you people, come say hi to me.
Speaker 2: Now when you say festive, are your tits out?
Speaker 4: I mean yes, what they're like? Although I pas enough for them, I'm not going to leave them like at home.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, there is this thing that I believe people break up a lot. I don't know where the stats are, but I heard something similar to what I'm about to say that summertime is when like the relationships are to break off because it's like, you know, whether it's hot girl summer, hot boy, summer, fuck boy summer, whatever the hell you want to say, but like this is when people, like I think there are actual statistics that winter time is when people start to get and coupled up Christmas holidays, and in summer you're like bye, right.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So I feel like, you know, during the fall, people were like nurturing and gat hunters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, there's no there's no hot girl anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like little squirrels getting all.
Speaker 2: Their nuts yep, yep, hibernating.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't want I don't want to hybrid.
Speaker 3: I want to find the real person, like I really, I mean, I definitely want to get married again, and I definitely want to find someone real.
Speaker 2: By the way, you looked so hot for the bikini fashion show thing that you were a part of, I.
Speaker 4: Was so nervous.
Speaker 2: You know, you look hot.
Speaker 4: Shut up, I.
Speaker 3: Swear to god, I was so nervous and it was so funny. Is that there's there was a girl that was saying, next, but she's like twenty years old, and she's like, oh my god, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm like tors too. She's like, but you've been doing this all your life. I'm like, but still, I'm really nervous.
Speaker 3: And then we were talking about talking about being nervous, and then I had to walk.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god, you look, I'm do my best Sheryl Burke. I'm just gonna like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, up, I wish you were thinking about me. You were definitely not thinking about me when you were walking the runway. But are you going to be opening up your dating app during the fourth of July?
Speaker 4: Of course? Everything, everything's all do you do it?
Speaker 2: How many times a day do you open that dating app?
Speaker 4: Not that much?
Speaker 2: That's good? Wait what but hold on, I'll be the judge of that. What is that? How much is that?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really love it? You know.
Speaker 3: I'm a lot better in real life because people like seeing me.
Speaker 4: They see me look like walking my.
Speaker 3: Riding pants and they're like hey, and I'm like hey, and then you know, but I'm also like not drinking right now, so it's.
Speaker 4: Not like I'm drink. I'm like I know that. I know.
Speaker 3: I literally was like when we went to a Bottle Rock right before Bottle Rock was Memorial Day weekend and I I was, you know, coming the night before, and I was just like, okay, I was gonna have a beer, and I was like, I'm not having a beer. And then I went to Bottle Rock and I was just like, I'm just not gonna drink. And I just feel that my energy is so different because I'm just consistent, like not that I drink so much, but like even like a couple of beers like bloats me and then I'm a little bit foggy, and You're younger.
Speaker 4: Than I am, and so just I'm in a bad mood. I'm irritating.
Speaker 2: To celebrate seven years of sobriety in mid July, I.
Speaker 4: Am so proud of you. Thank you. I'm so proud of I mean, I know you don't need me to tell you that, but I just think it's so fun. I just feel like it's like fun.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, I was thinking about it today. I was like, Okay, what I'm telling people, like what kind of dates to go on or even myself, like if I want to go on a first date.
Speaker 4: What does that look like?
Speaker 3: That looks like fun things don't include alcohol because I don't really I don't need to drink to have fun.
Speaker 2: You don't need to alter your brain to have fun.
Speaker 4: No, I'm already fun. Correct?
Speaker 2: Correct? Now?
Speaker 1: What are some fun not non alcoholic beverages I love?
Speaker 2: I mean, I am a master at all of these. What do they called the mocktails?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I went to my friend Lawand's house and she had like this, like a non alcoholic beer, So I have one of the.
Speaker 2: You like that taste?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Then non alcoholic beers like those are great, Like the Heinekens are really good, Like I don't even I don't even taste it. The non alcoholic wine tasted good they have. I guess they've a non alcoholic gin. I'm not a big al I'm not an alcohol drinker like that kind of like hard alcohol.
Speaker 1: You know how there's like a no makeup makeup era. This is gonna be I swear to god, I'm not even kidding people. Drinking is not going to be cool anymore. I promise you in a few years.
Speaker 4: My daughter, my youngest sorry, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Drink like it's just not sloppy.
Speaker 4: I don't care exactly, like you know, TikTok. The algorithm.
Speaker 3: It's like all these things like what you should do, what you shouldn't do, all this stuff, and so.
Speaker 2: Your glow up is like.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm not always these videos are like you're like, here are three things you.
Speaker 4: Should not do. What is your trying to go on a date? I'm like, oh my god, you're sounding like her.
Speaker 1: My algorithms, like between Charlotte Tilbury's blowstick in her freaking flawless finish foundation.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my algorithm.
Speaker 4: You're like all beauty. I'm all like this scary women.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 1: I have the occasional like do you love yourself? You know, like the mental health side of things.
Speaker 2: It's not just don't don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you love yourself. And I was like, okay, this is a lot. We're going to go back to show it to Tillbury.
Speaker 3: I do kind of like the one where like it's the guy like and he's like giving the giving the mirror like the capo Like You're like I kind of love that.
Speaker 2: Or no, this weird veo like that everyone gets from cap cut like that, like the really deep It sounds like Morgan Freeman, but it's not like that guy that likes like wake the fuck up. Like there's that one and then there's like the motivational one.
Speaker 4: So listen, we are going to have the best time. Wait, what are you going to eat? Because I mean, what am I gonna eat?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What do you need?
Speaker 6: If?
Speaker 4: From fourth of July? I know exactly what I mean.
Speaker 1: I have a friend coming in from girlfriend coming in from Vegas. It's just so hot, and I guess like she's just stays out like, oh, just come where I am and whatever. But I also got invited to go see my sister. She's and her husband, her new husband, and but the problem is they live far away from me.
Speaker 2: Oh it just does not sound fun.
Speaker 4: Are you like a burger person or oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm like a burger I'm like a let's order pizza. You know.
Speaker 1: First, I'm just really casual. I honestly, I'm not picky with my my food. But I am on a diet.
Speaker 2: So but I'm going to give myself a freebie for this day you have celebrating Independence Day.
Speaker 4: By the way you look amazing. I don't know why you're on to because you look gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to like maintain it, you know, it's hard.
Speaker 4: You're perfect, You're literally perfect, like and then god.
Speaker 2: You got I don't like chicks.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, So because I'm from in the Midwest, and I was like, why do you keep saying that, I'm like because that's when I go that's my go to.
Speaker 4: Those are the things that I like wanted.
Speaker 3: So I'm like burgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza.
Speaker 4: Like you and I are.
Speaker 2: Together any time I see you or we eat together. You have ballads? What are you talking about? I do have salads, but in front of you the last time we had dinner, so you were eating lettuce.
Speaker 4: Okay, true story confirmed confirmed. Yes, I was eating arenas and you were reading a burger.
Speaker 3: But I did have the takeaway of the lashes. I love you so much. You are the best of the best.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to see you.
Speaker 3: I miss you like crazy, happy, happy, happy fourth of July.
Speaker 2: The fourth of July, and I've never been to the Hampton, so I'm waiting for my invite.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, come, please come, please come.
Speaker 6: I will love you before let me bye bye.
Speaker 5: Hey guys.
Speaker 8: It's a like Si Dapola and I do Part two from the Real Housewives of Miami, and I'm here with my friend Jennifer Pressler from the Real Housites of New Jersey, and I wanted to wish you a happy Fourth of July.
Speaker 5: Happy fourth of July. What are you doing for the fourth?
Speaker 8: So I will be in Barcelona with Frankie. We actually land July fourth in Barcelona, and I have some American friends there that are really big on fourth of July. So we're going to be celebrating in Barcelona our Fourth of July.
Speaker 7: I love that, And yes, I hate to say, I don't want to sound on an American, but I would definitely rather be in Barcelona.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, they're Cuban American like me, but you know, we we love our country. And he's like, we're celebrating in Barcelona. He always has like really like cool parties.
Speaker 2: For Fourth of July.
Speaker 8: He's known here in Miami for his Fourths of July parties, but he's not going to be here this year. So he's like, we're celebrating in Barcelona.
Speaker 5: That's so fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, I don't have anything that glamorous going on, but like the truth is, it's just all about for me. Every Fourth of July it's just about food for whatever reason. Like to me, I'm I love barbecue, not like steak and chicken, but I'm just it's just hot hamburgers to me. And it feels finally, like not finally, but like Fourth of July feels like summer, like the actual kickoff, you know, like whether it's I don't know, the firecrackers, the food, the backyard, the barbecue, the friends. It feels like it's actually here. And especially because the weather has been so shy, I.
Speaker 8: Was gonna say, but it's better than Miami. Like right now there was just it was pouring while we were talking. And then now like the stun wants to come out, and it's so hot and humid.
Speaker 2: It's unbeara.
Speaker 8: We cannot be celebrating Fourth of July this year because it's so hot, you're in humid.
Speaker 5: It's horrible. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what do you think is the best food? Fourth of July?
Speaker 2: Food?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: So many?
Speaker 5: I love hot dogs.
Speaker 8: I love hot dogs, corn on the cob, pump and the burgers of the pork and beans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love baby close American food.
Speaker 7: Yes, I love I love watermelon, but it has to be like exactly right, Like where it's kind of always feels sugary, like it's always tape, but like where it's like I don't know, it has this like texture about it all that I don't.
Speaker 5: Know that makes me happy. It makes me feel like summer's here me too.
Speaker 8: Well, it's always summer in Miami, so but yeah, but fourth of July kind of like confirms like this summer.
Speaker 5: Oh, you enjoy every single minute, my friend, thank you, my love, and you as well. We'll talk soon.