Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Ted Cruz Weekend Review Ben Ferguson with you, and these are the stories that you may have missed that we talked about this past week. It starts with this big story. ABC, NBC and CBS elevated a video from a known Hamas propagandist and they put it out there is real news. So have they retracted it? We'll tell you that disgusting story in.
Speaker 1: Just a moment.
Speaker 2: Plus, CNNs Jake Tapper sit down with a Jewish mit student after the students on campus are being attacked by pro Hamas protesters. Why is this happening on college campuses. We're going to dive into that. And finally, more checks going from the Biden crime family to the President of the United States of America. Don't worry, they're all being classified as loane reimbursements. Will the story hold up under scrutiny? It is the Weekend Review and it starts right now. You mentioned paganda and I want I want to show part of this propaganda. NewsBusters found that ABC, CBS and NBC elevated a gaza video from a known propaganda's influencer. This guy, We're gonna show you all the different jobs that he has. But we first want you to see some of this propaganda that was put out and then we're gonna show you who this individual is.
Speaker 1: Take a look first of this video. I know, remember this guy's face.
Speaker 3: Jo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Now you have this little girl screaming up and then another lady that starts screaming. He wasn't screaming a moment ago.
Speaker 4: All right, what I want to do, and I want to do this for our audience that is just listening. I want to play it back again, but I want to narrate it is it's going forward. I want to comment on what you're seeing. So let's just play that video back again. This was put out by this individual on his social media, so that's where we got this. So start again. All right. Now, what you're seeing at the beginning is you're seeing an image of what appears to be a Palestinian man and he has what appears to be blood on his hand and he's showing it to you. Now, one of the things that's striking, he's screaming and he's yelling at the camera. But one of the things that's striking if you just look at his hand, there are no wounds. There's no cut. It simply has some red liquid. Maybe it's blood, maybe it's red paint. Some red liquid is on his hand, but there are no wounds whatsoever. You then move to a young girl who again has red liquid. Stop stops just there for a second. Okay, so she's got red liquid. Appears to be blood, I could be red pain. It is some red liquid. But the interesting thing is this girl has no visible wounds either. There's no cut, there's no bruise, there's nothing that is actually bleeding. It's just liquid on someone that appears to be There are no visible injuries.
Speaker 1: You and I, by the way, we both know the same thing.
Speaker 2: There's a woman who screams in a moment, and she wasn't screaming when the camera comes past it the first time.
Speaker 1: It's like she's waiting for a queue.
Speaker 4: So just on pause, you can see this little girl is screaming, and she's screaming loudly. She has red liquid on her face. There's a cameraman who is taking pictures. But what I want you to do is this place forward is behind the cameraman. There's several other men, and I want you to look at their faces. So play this slowly going forward.
Speaker 2: And by the way, for everybody listening to this audio only, you can watch this on YouTube and you can go and see this. So when you get home, look at it on YouTube and you're gonna see this video because it's that important that you get to see.
Speaker 4: That and subscribe to YouTube at the same time. One out of three podcasts we do is on video. All of them are on audio. Okay, So you see her screaming and clapping, and then we're coming around. There's the cameraman who's filming it, and then as the shot and there's another Obviously the person filming here is some other cameraman. But now you're going to see a couple of men in orange vests. And I want you to look at the second man, the one on the left, because he is cracking up laughing. He is smiling ear to ear and he is laughing. He's the one now in the middle next to the cameraman and he's laughing loudly. Now, if this were really a young woman who had had something horrible.
Speaker 2: Happen, and they're in emergency vests, you would assume he'd be running over to give eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody would be laughing. If this, however, were a performance, you might not be able to resist laughing and his expression you want to talk, I mean the laughter he's showing throughout it all. And then we'll keep playing forwards. Because this young girl, and by the way, you notice there's red liquid on her toe, but again no injury on her foot, just red liquid.
Speaker 2: My whole thing is, if you're wearing the emergency vests, wouldn't you be running over to help and give aid instead of just stating there watching it.
Speaker 4: The way they are interacting it is they are interacting as if they are watching a performance. But let's roll forward to the next woman. We have this little girl.
Speaker 1: There's her performance. She's slapping her hands.
Speaker 4: Okay, now this woman is very calm. Let's have audio for her. Let's go to the beginning of the older woman. Watch and listen because the audio here will play it at normal speed with audio because she's calm. And then she begins screaming like crazy, almost as if someone says action. And then she's calm again. Okay, so that was put out on social media. You look at it, you're not sure what it is. There are things about it that seem kind of fake. Now that's you and me talking. But you know we're not professional journalist. We don't say have major TV networks behind us. Tell me, what does a major TV network do with us?
Speaker 2: If you want to run propaganda that makes you think that Israel's the bad guys, you run with this.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's see what CBS did with that video.
Speaker 5: A massive strike at the Alshifa Hospital grounds, God's largest medical facility. Israel insists Hamas is using hospitals to coordinate, to tax and hide its commanders, but sheltering at Alshifah thousands of civilians. They're one place, a refuge nine of blood soaked battleground reeling.
Speaker 4: There's the guy, the guy with with blooderness hands screaming he is They're now showing that image. They're now showing the little girl screaming stones ohough, they quickly crop out the guy laughing. They edit it so you don't get to see the guy laughing, and then they show the woman screaming, but they end it before she stopped screaming. So they took the most theatrical elements of that video and they aired it. And by the way, go back to just that screenshot. We just had notice how they cite it. They just cited as social media.
Speaker 1: They don't put the guy's name.
Speaker 4: They don't put they don't say, don't look at.
Speaker 2: This account if you want to see more of what's happening in gods.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's just social media, all right? So who is this guy? Then? Who is this guy?
Speaker 2: So this guy is a guy that has been exposed by NewsBusters and I love this. He's been dubbed mister Faufo and mister Pollywood.
Speaker 4: Palestinian in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Go mind.
Speaker 2: This person posts propaganda videos to his Instagram account where he was, where he has pretended to be ready for this list, a hamas fighter, a music in a music video, a radiology heck in a hospital, a foster father, a member of the press, a rescue worker, among other roles.
Speaker 1: So let's have a little fun with this, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, hold on, let's let's let's put up the pictures.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to the pictures here.
Speaker 4: So remember the guy at the beginning, with the guy with with with the blood on his hands. You can see these same guys. These are his posts. By the way, this is not hard to find, you simply search for it. So so let's describe. We've got the one on the top left. He looks like some sort of medical tech. He's feeding someone into a cat scan machine.
Speaker 2: While squeezing the breathing you know, bubble, basically to keephim alive. Which I don't think you'd put somebody in a cat scan while you're doing that that way.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that may not happen. Then he's a press guy.
Speaker 2: Then he's got auction, he's a victim of something I don't know what. Then he's dying in another video. Then he's a reporter I think maybe the next video. Then he's getting it looks like a blood transfusion in another video. Then he's a sitting up dead man in a body bag, sitting up, not laying down, but sitting up.
Speaker 1: That's impressed.
Speaker 4: He's wrapped in a body bag and sitting up.
Speaker 1: And sitting up.
Speaker 2: Then he's a Hamas fighter that's probably the most accurate one with a machine gun. And then he's a member of the press. And that's just the highlight reel from his social media.
Speaker 4: So let me ask seriously, if you're the head of CBS News and you just aired this as news and you didn't point out that the guy who filmed it is known to put out propaganda, is known to be a crisis actor, puts out pictures of himself. I mean this is not Look sometimes people say, oh, it's a conspiracy theory to say someone's a crisis actor.
Speaker 2: Well, this man, I'm gonna read this person is known as a Hamas link, social media influencer, and crisis actor. Yet ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News, and NBC Nightly News all treated his content as though it was a legitimate source of news.
Speaker 4: From Godsen and Ben, there's one of two scenarios. Either CBSABC, at NBC knew who he was, in which case they're deliberately lying to the American people and saying, let's take a Hamas propagandis and put it on the global stage. If they knew, the producer who puts this segment together should be fired. Or the alternative is they didn't know. If they didn't know, it means they had a political narrative they wanted to tell they had a political agenda and it was too good to check. They got video that fit their political agenda. Let's put it on the news, and you know what, if they didn't know it means they're biased and incompetent. They ought to be fired anyway. Yeah, this is when you simply repeat Hamas propaganda that is based on lies. That's not journalism and anyone involved with putting it out should have the consequences for being a part of lying on behalf of terrorist.
Speaker 2: A big shout out, by the way to NewsBusters for doing this dive, finding this intel, putting it out going, Hey, you want to see who this guy really is.
Speaker 4: And by the way, let's have a real test CBS, if there's one principal journalist at all of CBS, do a story on who this guy is and how CBS was complicit and spreading his lies. That won't be easy, it will make it. It will be very uncomfortable because it will make you look like crap. But if you're actual journalists who care about the truth in any way, shape or for that's what you do.
Speaker 2: Now, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation, you can go back and listen to the full podcast from earlier this week. Now onto story number two. It's CNN. There truly seems to be a civil war inside of CNN right now, because if you watch the Morning show. It's like all Hamas propaganda and anti Semitism. You watch their primetime lineup at night, it goes right back to that. There was a moment and I want to give credit here to Jake Tapper. Jake Tapper had on an MIT graduate student and let her tell her story to the world, and I want you to hear what she had to say. It would and I'm glad that he used his program for good. He had the headline hate in America. MIT students speaks out about anti Semitism on campus. Listen to this as a Jewish student at MIT? Do you feel safe on campus?
Speaker 6: You know? Honestly, Jake, in the past few weeks, I have not felt safe on campus.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: You know, ever since October seventh, we've seen at universities around the country that you know, the conflict that's overseas has come to our home term, and we've had a lot of rallies and events by an organization called the Coalition Against Apartheid, which is the anti Israel group on MIT's campus, and they, along with some local anti Israel groups, have come to campus. Because MIT is an open campus, which means that anybody can walk around and you know, be on campus. So they together have done protests on campus on the steps of Lobby seven, which is the main entrance to MIT, and in front of the student And I mean, people protest, but.
Speaker 7: What do they do, what do they say that makes you feel unsafe?
Speaker 6: So I guess part of it is the fact of what they're saying. So when you're saying things like globalize the endi Fada and use your two fists to sacrifice everything for Palestine and one solution and to fada, you know, we know what happened during the second into Fada. It was suicide bombings and attacks against Israeli civilians and Israel. But the other part of it is that these people aren't just protesting outside and exercising the rights for free speech, which I fully support as an American. It's that they're going you know, they went to the personal offices of a program that runs Israel internships on MIT's campus, and they went to the offices of the people who worked for this program and they tried to enter it. They were going from door to door trying to unlock the doors, and the people who worked in this office had no idea to what these students were trying to do by trying to get into their office. They were yelling, they were accusing them of apartheid, of ethnic cleansing, of genocide. And it was really frightening experience.
Speaker 2: A really frightening experience. You hear this student saying this, and yet this is happening to them. And as you described a moment ago, they said, if you keep doing this, we're going to expel you. Then they said, oh, never mind, just kidding. You're just going to be in trouble, but you're not going to get expelled because we don't want you to lose your visa. That's in my Semitism and accepting this type of abuse by these individuals.
Speaker 4: Well, that's right. And let me quote from Fox News had an article about this where they quoted conservative lawyer Maria Maria Medvin and she said, quote, MIT is one of the most prestigious universities in the US these days. Foreigners make up about thirty percent of the MIT student body. Jewish students, on the other hand, make up about six percent of the MIT student body, a campus minority. So think about it right now now. I will admit it is somewhat concerning that thirty percent of the MI two student body are foreigners. But especially if these are foreigners that are vicious bigots, that are anti Semites, that are willing to threaten her, harass and threaten physical violence against their fellow students they're Jewish students because they hate them so much, they should be expelled. If you threaten physical violence against the fellow student, if you block them from going to class, that should be a no brainer reason for expulsion. And the administrators, look, why did the administrators not expel them? And again this goes back to what I talk about in my new book Unwoke. This is cultural Marxism. The administrators, the cultural Marxist side with the people they have decided are the victims, the Palestinians, over the people. They have decided that they are the pressers, the Jews. And so for the radical left, threats of violence against Jews are okay, it is acceptable. And and so listen the fact that someone's on a student visa, they are to behave better, not worse. It shouldn't be the case that Americans are held to stricter standards than foreigners coming to study in our universities. And yet MIT says, well, if we expelled you, you'd lose your student visa, so we're not going to expel you. Please continue to harass and threaten and threaten physical violence to our students because you know, we the administrators don't give a damn about the Jewish students because in the cultural Marxist world they're the oppressors. So tech with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the heck with them, And I will say it's we better stand up for these students and the fact and hold these and I hope donors, I really do and the people that give to these universities are paying it. Yes, yes, these universities are doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, absolutely right. It's one of the things that is freaking universities out is that donors are cut are cutting off the cash, and that is it's the one thing that's getting them attention. And listen, I want to actually quote from one of the best known poems. First, they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then They came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. Look, I think that applies to our universities right now. If there's anyone at a university, a student, a professor, an administrator, who gives a damn about equal rights, about protection, about stopping anti Semitism, about stopping bigotry, about stopping hate, speak out now. If you're a donor and you write a check to these schools, speak out now and say not one penny more until you protect the students on our campus. You cannot give in to the violent Marxist radicals and expect us to continue to support these schools. This is a time for choosing, Senator.
Speaker 2: Lastly, I want to play for you, and just so people understand what's happening at MIT. This is just some of the student videos have gone viral online. They're chanting Infantada and the Jewish students are stuck inside, were physically prevented from attending class by this hostile group of Prohamas and anti Israel MIT students that call themselves a CAAA. Then another student came out and showed another video of these massive protests, and this is what it sounded like, Senator they were doing this, and they knew where many of the Jewish students were when they went to these buildings to protest, just to scare these Jewish students. I leave everybody with that audio, and I want to get your final words on this, because this is clearly organized. It's being funded by someone. Senator. The MIT is what they refer to as an open campus where outside groups can come in. This is orchestrated by these extremists, anti Israel groups. Somebody has to be paying for this, funding this, and then they are targeting where the Jewish students are in these schools. And it's not just MIT. This is happening on other college campuses.
Speaker 4: So the Second Intifada in Israel was a series of suicide bobbings carried out by Palestinian assailants and it resulted, and it took place between nineteen eighty seven and nineteen ninety three, and it had a combined casualty casualty figure of roughly one thousand Israelis, three thousand Palestinians, and sixty four foreign nationals. And so when these radicals are cheering and chanting for another Intifada, they're calling for murdering more Jews now, mind you. On October seventh, we saw one two hundred Israelis civilians targeted by Hamas death squads and murdered because they are Israelis. And these protesters are chanting they want another intefada. In other words, you haven't murdered enough Jews. We want more Jews murdered. That's what they're chanting. And listen. If you're a Jewish student at MIT or another one of these elite universities where these radical leftists have taken over, it is understandable that you are afraid for your own safety. This is disgraceful, and every university that allows this to happen is failing in their obligation to keep their students safe. No student, everyone has a right to free speech. No student has a right to threaten physical violence against other students to prevent students from going to class. And that's what these radicals are doing at MIT, and right now the MIT administration is complicit in this terrorizing of Jewish students.
Speaker 1: It's disgraceful.
Speaker 2: Senator, It's always a pleasure, especially on shows like this that I think are so important. I would ask all of you listening please help spread the word by sharing this podcast on your social media wherever you are right it's a five sor review. It helps us on the charts, reach new listeners when they put the charts out on Apple and other services, and most importantly, go out up there and grab the Center's new book. It is an incredible read for the holidays, Unwoke. It is out right now and there's so much that the Senator is talking about tonight that has really talked about in this book. I've read it. It's amazing. Makes you grab that on Amazon as well. The CeNAT and I will see you back here in a couple of days. As before. If you want to hear the rest of this conversation on this topic, you can go back and down the podcast from early this week to hear the entire thing.
Speaker 1: I want to get back.
Speaker 2: To the big story number three of the week you may have missed. Look at these checks. Joe Biden res did a forty thousand dollars check in launder Chinese money from the account of his brother James Biden his sister in law Sarah Biden, in the form of a personal check. We know that because the check number is sixty one forty two we have a copy of it. It was made on September third, twenty seventeen. Of course it said loan reimbursement. That's not the first check, by the way, that's the second check that has come in. Hunter Biden also wired another one hundred and fifty thousand dollars the line Haul Group of company owned by President Biden's brother James and ciste law Sarah on August of twenty eighth of seventeen. And then guess what happens. Sarah Biden with drew fifty thousand in cash from the Lion Hall Group and later the same day she deposited it into her and James Biden, James Biden's personal Jake account, and then they write the check to Joe Biden for the quote loan repayment that I mean, we're at over two hundred thousand dollars now. And we also know that the money trail began in July of twenty seventeen when Hunter Biden demanded payment from his Chinese Communist Party. You know friend, this associate who's linked there. On July thirtieth, Hunter Biden's let's just read that famous text, right, that WhatsApp text. I'm sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight and zee. If I get a call or a text from anyone involved in this other than you, Jang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person knows and my ability forever hold of grudge, that you will regret not following my direction. I'm sitting here waiting for the call with my father and what happened after that hundreds of thousands of dollars came into their account within days, and the FBI stopped the investigation to see if Joe Biden was, in fact, through GPS, was sitting next to Hunter Biden or in the same place on this date. You put that together and you see what's happening now with China and America. I think James Comber's onto something here, and it seems like there's a lot more that's about to come out on this.
Speaker 4: Well, the evidence is getting worse and worse. We now know that at least two hundred and forty thousand dollars went straight to Joe Biden. Remember the Democrats were saying over and over again, no direct evidence of Joe Biden's involvement. This is all Hunter's corrupt. But Joe is innocent. Well, two hundred and forty grand and he labels all these checks loan repayment. There's no evidence as to what the loans were.
Speaker 1: Was there was there.
Speaker 4: Alone That is on its face, highly suspicious. We also know now that the House that James Comer, the subpoenas have escalated. They're now subpoenaing Hunter Biden. They're subpoenaing James Biden, They're subpoenaing the inner circle of business associates around Joe Biden, among other things. They also issued a subpoena to former White House counsel Dana Remus to appear for a deposition concerning Biden's mishandling of classified documents. This is ratcheting up, by the way. Also, Special Counsel David Weiss admitted that he wasn't granted special attorney authority in the Hunter Biden investigation, and even though he asked for it. But then he said, well, he didn't interpret that decision as a quote denial in any way, shape or form, which is utterly incoherent. You ask for can I have special attorneys? You're told no, and then he says, well, but that wasn't a denial, what else is it? And so I have to say, I think the investigation is getting more and more serious and the evidence is getting worse and worse for Joe and for Hunter.
Speaker 2: The Biden crime family is now under a significant amount of pressure this because of subpoenas that have gone out.
Speaker 1: These are significant.
Speaker 2: They are going to have to have come back with real answers, and Fox News Channel kind of described what's happening here and what we can expect for the next week or so.
Speaker 1: Take a look at this well, James Comber.
Speaker 7: These are not the first subpoenas that James Cummer has issued as part of his investigation. Actually, in September, He's subpoenaed bank records belonging to Hunter and James Biden. That was at that point the most aggressive step that he had taken. But in the last few weeks, you know, the committee has been obtaining these subpoenaed records from James and Hunter's personal and business financial records, and what Hunter of Biden and James Biden's records have shown, according to Comer, is that President Biden actually may have benefited. So last week, James Comer said that President Biden actually received two checks from James Biden and Sarah Biden's personal bank account, one for forty thousand dollars and one for two hundred thousand dollars. Those checks both were labeled in the memo section of the check as loan repayments. But James Comer says the White House is not providing those documents that would prove that those were actual loans and those the money actually came on days that the Biden family was obtaining money from Chinese business companies. And more so, Comber's been laying all of this out and following the Money Center.
Speaker 2: I mean, James Comber was on this show and if you missed it, go back. We did two part series with James Comber. But this is a guy in James Comber that I really have a lot of faith in because he takes his time, he's doing it the right way, he's laying it out methodically, and this is really damning that you now have direct checks the president United States of America.
Speaker 4: So we now know that Joe Biden received at least two hundred and forty thousand dollars from his brother and his brother's wife. We know that he received it immediately after they got money from foreign nationals from China. Within days of their getting the money, they sent the money straight to the big guy. Remember Democrats kept saying there's no direct evidence of Joe Biden's involvement. Well, two hundred and forty thousand dollars is two hundred and forty thousand direct pieces of evidence that he deposited his bank account.
Speaker 2: Don't forget it was the president who said on the campaign trail his son never made a dime from China.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is a flat out line.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 4: But Biden has lied so much on this you can't even keep track of his multiple lives, and the media certainly doesn't keep track of him. We know that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden had over twenty shell companies, that they had multiple bank accounts, that Joe Biden had fake email addresses and burner phones, that everything they did appears to be a massive money laundering operation. And we know the Department of Justice is it obstructed at every level, but the House investigation is getting closer to The subpoenas of Hunter and James Biden are a big deal, and in the upcoming verdicts this week, we will do a deep dive into the legal peril and the growing evidence of corruption by Hunter Biden, and much much more important, the growing evidence of corruption by Joseph Robinett Biden Junior, the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: As always, thank you for listening to Verdict with Center, Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you don't forget to down with my podcast, and you can listen to my podcast every other day you're not listening to Verdict, or each day when you listen to Verdict. Afterwards, I'd love to have you as a listener to again the Ben Ferguson podcasts, and we will see you back here on Monday morning.