Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hennity Show told free here's on number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. In a moment, we'll get to Senator Lindsey Graham All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly at the bottom of the hour, and we'll check in with Senator Mike Lee. He was in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing where Marco Rubio absolutely gave an education and a beatdown to leftist Democrats in the Senate. It was a sight to see. We'll play parts of that coming up. But I returned to the issue and it's almost as if, you know, tampon, Tim Walls and Mayor Smallfry want a confrontation with Donald Trump because in spite of what they initially agreed to, now they are renigging, as I predicted yesterday on this radio program and last night on TV. And that is after agreeing to de escalate their divisive anti ice rhetoric. Tim Walls complained that the Trump administration and is infected with cruelty, and he ramped up his device of attacks on the Trump administration after the President deployed borders are Tom Holman remember Tom Homan praised by Barack Obama, getting the highest civilian award by Barack Obama, who, by the way, deported three million people, and most of them not criminal illegals. Nobody cared a wit because they can't politicize it. And then we have the mayor of Minneapolis announcing last night that he's going to completely rebuff the President's offered to draw down the number of Vice Border Patrol officers in his city in exchange for pry ordering his police to do what they're legally bound to do, and that's force, have police force cooperate with immigration officials. The President this morning, writing on truth Social that he's playing with fire.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that the answer lies in Senator Lindsay Graham of South Carolina's proposal, which is to end all sanctuary and city state status, because I would argue why they're very nature. They are obstructing justice and aiding and a betting law breaking. Senator Graham, good, have you back, sir. I heard you went on a long trip to Israel and you're in Davos, and you've become a world traveler like Gavin, like Governor tweety bird, trump stalker, and podcaster Gavin Newsom and who doesn't do any work for the people of California.
Speaker 2: How are you good.
Speaker 3: I've been following President Trump around, which has been an amazing experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I went to Israel to let people know we have your back. I showed up in Davos to say that Trump's the solution, not the problem. All the surrender monkeys in Europe kind of freak out. I'm glad we have a guy in the White House that people fear. I'm glad we have a guy in the White House who is a peacemaker but not to be trifled with. Back here at home, I'm getting very worried. President Trump made a correction. He sent Tom Holman, an experts expert, to try to write it down the tension. And here's the proposal. You give us people in custody that you have that are in violation of immigration law, that present a danger to our country, then we will ratchet down the pressure. They said no sanctuary cities. There are twelve states that have sanctuary cities. What does that mean for you? It means that as long as there is a sanctuary state or city, illegals will keep coming thinking if they can get to one of these states or cities, they never leave. These states are rampant with fraud around illegal immigrants. Looked at what happened in Minnesota, and if you'll allow a state to ignore federal law that's been on the book for thirty years, you'll have chaos. Stephen Miller's not the problem. Sanctuary city policies are the problem. When the mayor of Minneapolis basically told President Trump, go take a height, he's made this far worse. So what do we do next. We take legislation that I'm working on with the White House that would end sanctuary city policy forever. It would tell these twelve states, if you keep violating existing federal law, you're going to be punished. To try to get a solution here, I'm dying to have that vote on the United States Senate floor. Eighty percent of Americans do not like sanctuary cities. It rewards I legal behavior, it breaks down law and order, and is accesspol of fraud. I want to vote on the Florida the United States Senate where we the Republicans say in this policy in the madness and see what Democrats would do. It's important we have that vote because President Trump told me he wants to end sanctuary city policies forever. It takes a vote on the floor of the Senate. I hope we'll get that vote.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate. What would prevent that legislation, that vote from happening.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we got some rules, but nothing really. To be honest with him, don't you think it's now time to call the question again. The Ice agents, they're trying to protect us. People make mistakes, but the chaos in Minnesota is the direct result of ignoring the law, having eleven million people come into our country invading the country during the Biden years. President Trump said, I want to clean this mess up. He's trying to ratchet down tensions. They will not turn over to the federal government. People they have in their jails in Minnesota that are criminals in violation of the law, have arrest warrants. This is insane. So the next thing I want to see happen is a vote on the Florida the United States Senate where we decide which party we want to be in charge. Do you want the party that likes sanctuary cities to be in charge? That would be the Democrats. Do you want a party like us who would like to end this madness? It is easy to understand it would be political malpractice not to have that vote.
Speaker 1: All right, So, by definition, if you're a sanctuary city or state, isn't that by definition aiding a betting in law breaking and even rewarding law breakers. Look at California for example. I mean, they have the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, corporate taxes. Now they're going to have a referendum on stealing you know, five percent of the wealth of billionaires out in Silicon Valley out in California. Though, by the way, twenty one twenty of twenty one interviewed said they are leaving now because it would be retroactive back to January of this year when that referendum, if it's passed in November, they're getting out. They're leaving, and with them goes billions and billions of dollars and god knows how many hundreds of thousands of jobs with it. That's insane that they would put that on the ballot. But by definition, you're aiding in a betting, and then you're rewarding all offering free health care and education and other services. Who we illegals in your state. Now, in this case, I think it takes it a step further because if mayor you know, Small Fry and Governor Timmy Walls, if in fact they do resist assisting ice, at that point, how are they not obstructing justice?
Speaker 3: Well, I think vr. So, what is a sanctuary city or state the state or local government chooses to ignore existing federal law. The laws we're talking about have been on the books long before Donald Trump came along. Under the law the federal government when it comes to national immigration is supreme. You can't have fifty different immigration policies. The federal government says national immigration policy. Twelve states have said to the federal government, go to hell, we're going to ignore the law. Now, what does that mean for those thirty eight states? It means will never stop I legal immigration because sanctuary cities are magnets. It means you'll continue to have benefits ripped off because it's a mess. It means you'll continue to have law and disorder. So for the country, we need to end the madness. President Trump is trying to ratchet down the pressure. They're trying to increase the pressure and I will say again, I would love a vote on the Florida the United States Senate and let the American people decide what they want. And here's what they've decided. Seventy eighty percent of the American people hate the idea of sanctuary city policy, ignoring laws designed to benefit us all and make us safe. These twelve states have ignored laws on the books for thirty years, creating chaos. I want a vote, Sean, I want a vote on whether or not Democrats love sanctuary city policy so much they would be unwilling to change it in the face of all this madness, I think is the defining issue of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: What is going to happen now? The DHS has identified thirteen hundred and sixty criminal illegal aliens in the criminal justice system currently in Minnesota. They want those people turned over to immigration services. Tom Holman is there advocating for such If the mayor refuses to cooperate, the governor refuses to cooperate, it seems to me that they're looking for a confrontation in a showdown. You mentioned that you said the word supremacy. We have a constitution, we have a supremacy clause, and it's very simple. Jurisdiction to enforce federal law lies with the federal government, not with local or state governments. As a matter of fact, they have no jurisdiction even going after federal agents that are responding in the line of duty. They don't even have a case to be made here. So with all of that, what happens, I mean, do they want to get arrested, do they want to become martyrs? Do they think that there's a political benefit for them.
Speaker 3: Clearly they think there's a political benefit to them, But I think they're miscalculating. Again, the American people are fair minded. Nobody wants crooks to stay around. At the end of the day. The people that you just named are in custody at the state level for violating laws on the books. They're dangerous. These are not just somebody working at a taco stand. If they get away with this where they tell the federal government we're not going to follow federal law, that leads to chaos. So there's a couple of things to do. You can go to court, but you can also have Congress. Why in what did President Trump ask Congress to do pass a law that would end sanctuary city policy forever. Now, what would that law look like? If you defy federal law, then the benefits coming from the federal government will be terminated. So states will have to pick assistance to their states, to their people over love for illegal immigration. What have we learned? The Democratic Party picks the illegal immigrant over law and order. The Democratic Party picks illegal immigrants over cracking down on fraud. This is a very big deal. This is a defining moment really in American history. Are we going to allow twelve states to openly defy laws on the books that protect us all and if they get away with it, there's no end of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm going to say this.
Speaker 1: You know, this is now becoming the biggest choice midterm election in all lifetime. You want open borders or closed borders? Do you want sanctuary cities and states?
Speaker 2: Or do you want law and order?
Speaker 1: Do you want defund dismantle, reimagine the police, no bail laws or do you want you know, a police department free to do their job so you can be safe and secure in pursuit of happiness. Do you want lower taxes? Because Democrats just voted for the largest tax increase in history while Republicans voted for the largest tax cut in history. You want lower energy prices or higher energy prices. This is simple, basic, fundamental choices that people have to make. Yeah, and I'm not sure you know. I mean the Senate going to defund ICE. I mean as that fight now continues in the halls where you work every day.
Speaker 3: This is really a good question. The Democrats are refusing to fund the Department of Homeland Security. Eighty percent of the DHS budget has nothing to do with ice or border patrol. Thirty five percent of the DHS budget Department of Health, Homeland Security, is FEMA, the Coast Guard. These people are nuts. They're refusing to fund the Department of Homeland Security because they hate Trump. They apparently doubling down on love for illegal immigration. This would hurt the Coast Guard, it would hurt FEMA. This is insane. So are we really going to shut the federal government down to preserve sanctuary city policy? Are they that crazy that they would literally defund the Department of Homeland Security at time of great threat? There's one thing you need to add your list. We now have a commander in chief that by no means an interventionist, but if you're a terrorist, You're going to pay a heavy price if you defy him. The days of Obama and Biden drawing red lines and doing nothing about it are over. To the people of Iran, the President said, keep protesting. Help us on the way. I believe him. To the people in the United States, the Ietola is a homicidal maniac. He's a religious Nazi. Donald Trump is going to deal with him. They killed thirty five thousand people. The days of disorder in the world are over. Donald Trump inherited the mess, secured the border in a year. Amazing story comes to Trump. The best is yet to come.
Speaker 1: It looks like help has arrived as the USS Abraham Lincoln has arrived in the waters in the Middle East. Now it's a question in my mind. Now the President and the White House said that the Iatolas, the Mulas, the you know, suicidal maniacs as you call them, and religious Nazis as you call them, are now hiding, apparently in a punker somewhere. But my expectation is any day now they'll probably end up on a plane and a tarmac filled with gold and silver and billions of dollars and get the hell out of there and probably had the Putins Russia.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen next? In your view?
Speaker 3: I just think that President Trump, you know, he's not Obama, he's not Biden. He doesn't draw red lines. When asked by the World Press, what should the protesters do, he said, keep protesting. Help is on the way. Okay, I believe him. But if for some reason, you know, we pull the plug the day after, that would be a disaster, to be worse than any I think of Donald Trump's don't let that happen. So the Ietola does not mind killing his own people. He's a religious Nazi. It is now time to end the madnesson Aron Coast that affect you. If they ever got a newgro weapon, they would use it. So the people in the streets dying by the thousands, I think would be our friends. The I too, will never be our friends. Israel is ready to go. I don't know what's going to happen, when it's going to happen, but I know this, When Donald Trump tells you something, you need to listen.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could say it any better. Senator Lindsey Graham, thank you. We appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 3: Pray for it.
Speaker 1: Right, we have All Things simple Man Bill O'Reilly coming up, and then we'll also check in with Mike Lee, Marco Rubio spectacular showing in the Senate Judiciary today, Leonard Skinning a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That's all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly of Bill O'Reilly dot Com. All Right, mister O'Reilly, you freaked the entire world out. My phone blew up. Thanks a lot because you put out this message. I'm going to be off the air. I'm dealing with an illness.
Speaker 4: I'm in a position here where I don't want to alarm anyone. I'm going to continue to do what I do as long as I can do it. I'm like you, we're guys, tough Irish guys from Long Island. We get set back, so we come back with it. The one thing that was funny about this whole thing was that my son, you know, calls me and I am a very close relationship with him, and you know, Spencer, and he goes, Dad, can you please get well? And I just said, oh, what a touching moment. His son wants to father to get well, and then he goes, I can't take all the emails.
Speaker 1: By the way, if it was not much different from me. All right, let's move on because we've we've got a lot of ground to cover here. So President Trump does everything possible. He reachs out, reaches out to mister. I call the ICE, I call ICE agents, Gestapo and Nazis. Uh, you know, the idiot tampon Tim Walls and and you know, I call him Mayor small Fry, French Fry, Mayor Fry, And he has conversations with him.
Speaker 2: Tom Homan meets with him.
Speaker 1: And okay, they had agreed that they're going to cooperate with ICE, which as a sanctuary state, sanctuary cities, they weren't doing.
Speaker 2: Now they're nigging.
Speaker 1: And I predicted this on TV last night, on radio yesterday, they were nigging. And Mayor Small Fry is out there now saying that in fact the warning you know that he's not going to cooperate, and he said that Minneapolis does not will not enforce federal immigration law. That's not what President Trump is asking. We have a supremacy clause to our constitution. Federal laws are enforced by federal agents, period and of sentence that's constitutional. Now we're saying he won't abide by what he promised to do. Minnesota Police Chief Union is blaming Tampon Tim and Mayor Small Fry for the violence of Minneapolis. I think they're right in their assessment. After meeting with Tom Homan, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Price says again he won't cooperate with Ice. Now we've got a problem bill because you know the president and we have to enforce.
Speaker 2: Our nation's laws.
Speaker 1: The Feds have identified one thousand, three hundred and sixty criminal aliens that are currently in custody of in Minneapolis or in Minnesota somewhere, and now they're saying they're not going to turn these people over.
Speaker 2: What is the president to do?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: The President and said they're playing with fire, and to do it in a way that nobody else gets hurt. There's no more confrontation. These guys keep whipping up the mob into a frenzy.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump's modern Dagasapo Escapo is scooping folks up off the streets. They're in unmarked vans wearing masks, being shipped off to foreign torture dungeons. This is what happens when your own federal government wages war against you. This is what happens when they target communities for their own benefit. This is what happens when they scapegoat. And this is what say happens when they no longer hide the idea of white supremacy.
Speaker 1: And I have a message for us, two ice, get the out of Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: We do not want you here.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're gonna you gotta let me have my say here. I got about five minutes for you. You ready to go? Go? Mayl Fry is a punk and he's not a man who cares about the two dead people, or his city, or protecting Minnesotan's from violent criminals who crossed into the United States under the Biden administration. He doesn't care about any of that. He plays to his far left mob. He is untrustworthy, but the federal government can neutralize him quickly. So right now, FBI is in Minnesota. They're looking at Walls and Fry for criminal charges. Both have issued subpoenas. I know you know that both Fry and Walls have been subpoena. Now that's the first step toward indict me. Now Donald Trumps president's an obligation to calm things down, and he did it yesterday. He calmed things down where christin Nome did not. And now I'm sure that all the Justice Department is on notice that you are not to whip this up and do what Fry is doing and to a lesser extent, Walls. So the FBI was going to go in. They're going to investigate not only the insurrection that Walls and Fry are generating, but the actions of ICE too. Because ICE can't investigate Ice. Border patrol can't investigate border patrol. And this is what has to happen that an elite unit of FBI agents have to go into Minnesota and compile all the evidence and then present it to the American public so they can see it's really going on here. It's underway. But one big story that I broke this week is worthy of your attention, Hannity, because you're the most powerful conservative broadcaster in the country. There's a guy named Neville Roy Singham. Do you know him?
Speaker 2: Reading all about him?
Speaker 4: Okay? I broke the story on Monday, and he lives in Shanghai, China. He's a tech billionaire. He works with the Beijing government. He's funneling probably hundreds of millions of dollars into the United States through these five oh one seas. Breakthrough News is his main operation, and they in turn distribute that money to places in Minnesota to hire and foster and organize rebellion. This is all being directed out of Beijing through this man. He's an American citizen born in Connecticut, seventy one years old. He's married to the head or the founder of Code Pink. This is an enormous story and the left media will not cover this, will not mention, but it's well underway. Now to night on the No Spin News, I've got Patricia McLaughlin, the spokesperson for the Border Patrol and House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Jason Smith, who you know very well from Missouri, and Smith's committee is investigating sing them. So there are two stories here. There's a rebellion story on the part of Fry and Walls, and then there's an international story trying to disrupt the entire federal government through the Operation Mess.
Speaker 1: Is one other component to this, and that is this entire signal chat of radicals, and that's the spart groups with radical communist socialist leanings that have been organ eyes the entire time to follow harass ice wherever they go and disrupt them in their line of duty. And that is an untold story. Now, if the mayor and the governor are arrested, Bill, I shuddered to think what the outcome of.
Speaker 2: That is going to be.
Speaker 4: Well, that's an excellent observation you're making. First, all of the evidence has to be presented to the American people and to the people of Minnesota. Obviously they're in the United States. So it's got to be a step by step. Can't be in the middle of the night. It can't be you know, everything has got to be put out there, and cashould tell it. If you I'm Vambonni attorney, Gentleal got sit side by side and take every blanket question there.
Speaker 1: Is about it, and you know what's going to happen. What we see in Minnesota. I'm going to make a prediction, Okay, is gonna is going to spread like a can answer around the country and it's going to be the Summer of Love all over again. The summer of twenty twenty, and we had dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops and billions of property damage. Right, that is my That is the predictable, sad result of that.
Speaker 4: That can be headed off. The way it's headed off is disclosing solid information. If most Americans understand that all of this situation in Minneapolis is contrived, it's not organic. It's organized by communists. This guy seeing him in Shanghai is a communist. He's working with the Beijing government to undermine our country. Fire and walls, violated all kinds of laws. But the ibi JE department have to put it up in a calm, methodical way, and at the same time they have to investigate how the two Americans wound up dead.
Speaker 2: Because you and I.
Speaker 1: Both know the network of radicals that were involved in the summer of twenty twenty. They're not going to care about the truth matter, and there's enough of them to cause enough chaos around the country, which democrats seem to want.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that. I don't believe there is because if that were the case, there would be a rebellion now, and there is. Look I went through You were a little younger than me, but I went through the Vietnam thing. I saw it. I understood what was happening there, and those demonstrations are everywhere. This is not the same thing here. This is a very targeting tribe situation here, and it's leading to people getting killed because they're whipping up their exacerbating this whereas mentally or emotionally on the edge people which I believe both of the victims were, because you don't bring a loaded gun and then confront physically law enforcement. You just don't know sane person does that. And the poor woman with the truck blocking the federal agents, you know, grinning and then gunning the truck. I mean, no sane person does that. So that these emotionally fragile people, they're the ones that are on the edge, like the idiot who squirted omar last night. I mean, these aren't people in control of themselves. So your prediction, I'm going to say, and I believe this will happen because President Trump understands this issue very well. I think the federal government is going to take a very methodical investigative reporting to the American people to say this is really what the situation is, and if they do that, that will head off any kind of further violence.
Speaker 1: Listen, I hope for the sake of the country, that they allow law enforcement to do their job, that they stop the demonization, the incitement, the humanization that is inciting people to do this, that is well organized and well funded. And I don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I do not share in your optimism that the radical leftli stop. I think this is what they think they need to do, is create chaos so that they can win an election. And I hope you're right, and I hope I'm wrong. I hope next week when you come on the program, I can say, Bill, I'm glad you were right.
Speaker 2: Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 1: We're glad you're healthy, Glad you're going to be around for a good long time. We appreciate you being one of us. All things simple man, Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir,