Speaker 1: All right, what up? Y'all boy came on stage. This is the Bob Brothers Podcast, New and improved. So me and Tony talked about this. You know, we we want to do uh more movie stuff, movie topics if there's not a big movie, because Spider Man came out two weeks ago, the other big releases was like Man stall us out. We're gonna let Spider Man have its uh have its day. It's brand new day. So me and Tony gonna talk about movie news. All right, there's a lot of new movie news talking about we missed this. This happened the weak of Spider Man, but we didn't cover it. Then you got the movie the comedy. From that, we was talking off camerabou the Last Good Time towards the comedy. So I asked Tony, what was the funny movie four I had? I had random Year because comedies used to be oh you're Mike tone, It's just just chopping it up. So we was talking.
Speaker 2: I was just like, there used to be several comedies every year when it came to the highest grossing movies of the year, and I just I told him just pick a random year back in the day. And he picked ninety four and in the top twenty highest grossing movies of the year. There are six comedies in there. Grumpy Old Man, hag as Ventur pet Detective.
Speaker 1: That's the first one.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going, I'm going from twenty up.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's the first.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, my bad U as Ventur, Missus Doutfire mask. Uh wait, miss Doutfire came out in ninety three, but it's still slit up in this ninety four list. Grumpy Old Man came out in ninety three too. Hold on, let me do in year releases.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I pressure cord.
Speaker 2: It's not recording. Let's see one, two, three, four.
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, I meant to tell y'all. Got the next clip? Ready the clip little same?
Speaker 2: Okay? So has grows some comedies in ninety four, The Naked Gun, thirty three and the third.
Speaker 1: I love that movie, The Nigga Gun Leslie Nielsen Man. There's so many funny clips from that serious clips. That money thing when he was give me twenty dollars. I might remember it. Then the dude asked him for.
Speaker 2: The day, what should tell you? Maybe this is a sweeten the deal. I don't know then, why you're asking me why should I tell you? Man, he bought it and he ate it back. Genius.
Speaker 1: It's funny because lady Nelson plays it straight.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's the.
Speaker 1: That's yo, what you like. You don't like the already forced comedy he was Lessie Nielsen is never trying to be funny, and that's why it is uh drebbing Drevin. Yeah, Frank dribbn Drevin is dead serious about the case. Man, He's not playing around.
Speaker 2: You see that clip where he pulled up and he parked, but the air bag went off and then he got the car with the car was still in drive, so it was driving crazy. He was like, he started shooting at the car like somebody was just driving wild. He's like the count a piece together. It was his cozy because he was like, did y'all get the license place of that car? Damn it? Damn anyway.
Speaker 1: So Petreon is just the same link, y'all. I just kept the same link. I ain't feel like sending a new link. We recording it like the new link. We already was watching it, y'all, which is just relaxed. It's the same link. But once I know what I'm doing Naked Gun.
Speaker 2: Thirty yea Full Weddings in the Funeral, Ace Material, The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, The Flintstones, the Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Oh, dang, And that wouldn't be the case. It is ninety It's been some years. It would probably be the last five years.
Speaker 2: Let's look at it.
Speaker 1: You ain't probably had five comedies in the top ten of the box office in the last five years. Listen, maybe longer.
Speaker 2: Let's look at twenty twenty five. Real quick, bad joke.
Speaker 1: I can't even tell you what comedies came out that year.
Speaker 2: This is nerdy and.
Speaker 1: We're talking about straight theaters, straight theater, straight comedy movie.
Speaker 2: Last year. Damn, I'm just going through.
Speaker 1: Is this one?
Speaker 2: Pull on and make sure in year release? Okay? Still looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still Freaky or Friday, Freaky Friday, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jami Lee Curtis. And uh, that was last year.
Speaker 2: That was last year. This is the twenty third. Dang, it's twenty three on the highest grosses. What are the gross It made ninety four million domestically one hundred and fifty three million worldwide.
Speaker 1: But you also think about we didn't have this many sequels nor superhero movies in the like in ninety four, you wouldn't have this many superhero movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then and then the comedies that named it wasn't that many sequels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's big if.
Speaker 2: You do a non sequel comedy last year.
Speaker 1: Oh god, original comedy is a streaming movie. Now, if it's an original comedy, it's more than likely gonna be a streaming streaming.
Speaker 2: Movie one of them days.
Speaker 1: That's probably the only one.
Speaker 2: One of them days. Is the highest grossing original comedy.
Speaker 1: And what did it grows?
Speaker 2: It made fifty million domestically, one point eight internationally fifty one point eight million.
Speaker 1: So East in Them can say they have the number one original comedy in theaters last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Wow, because the Naked Gun is they redid that?
Speaker 1: But sure exist that was sequel. Yeah wow. On the low, Tony just sounds fine to me. That's hilarious. Wait what did somebody comment that Tony just sound fine to me?
Speaker 2: Brandon?
Speaker 1: All right, so here's the first thing we want to talk about on the movie tip. David John's is the Black Panther? Yes, caused quite the hull of blue tone. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, for one, I like the fact that they cast somebody that's not already big.
Speaker 1: You do like that?
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 1: Oh A lot of people don't like that.
Speaker 2: I like it because I feel like it just gives him more room to establish himself as a Black Panther where we're not comparing him other performances, other works. He's coming there. Yeah, of course he has stuff on his resume, but it's like Chadwick Boseman, he had other stuff on his resume when he was cast as Black Panther, but it wasn't like Major two and then Third Good Marshall. He might even did Third Good after the Black Panther. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Remember chad was early career, he was he was always playing somebody else though, Biopick.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And so Black Panther is something that he can come into his own with. And I feel like with David Johnson, like a lot of people don't know who he is, a lot of people haven't even seen him, not one.
Speaker 1: Movie that he's been in because he's when The Long Walk, The Long Walk, Did you see that? I didn't see it. I wanted to watch before today, but I didn't get You see Alien Romulus. I've only seen him in Industry.
Speaker 2: He's great in Industry, Okay, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's fantastic, Okay, okay, But that's why I didn't. I was like, I already knew I liked him, and Industry has a really good cast and he's he's he's good. Okay, he holds his own. I wouldn't say he holds his own. He does his thing. I'm gonna watch both of those though. Before The Black.
Speaker 2: Panthers Alien Romulus was the first time I've seen him, and he was good. Yes, he was like the best part of the film to me. And I like, I'm a fan of the franchise, but they be taking LS franchise. Yeah, they'd be like Prometheus is good, and the Alien Covenant was just like what y'all trying to do? And the Alien Three sucked, and the Alien Resurrection just like and then the Alien Predator movies like what y'all doing?
Speaker 1: And that's your people, that's your favorite movie because the first two Alien movies, yeah, cree with a cry. But see, once you go sequel SEQ with McGee man, you you run out of the source material. A lot of times, you just you just like, what else can we do within the franchise? Yeah, so you don't always hit Predator too. They made a lot of Predator movies. The last one was good. You said, yes, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was like I feel like franchises can work. They just gotta do it right. Man, you don't have to be raggedy in the franchise game. You can have a good friend, like Mission Impossible. Man, there's not a Mission Impossible that sucks.
Speaker 1: No, I like something more than the others. Sure, but they're all they're solid movies. If anytime I went to the theaters Mission Possible, I've never been like, man, what the hell? I don't like? I don't like the AI and you had the other guy was already good. Just give it all to him. I don't want a faceless villain.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The other guy was good, but his whole thing is to get to the AI is the villain in my life. I don't want it. Ain't no face to it, ain't know you gotta have a face.
Speaker 2: Even though Terminator is technically AI, but he got a face to that skeleton with the red eyes.
Speaker 1: I need the alien person l Tron Tron. He's AI, but he's a face. He can physically harm you. He can pull your neck house And people don't like the Ultron movie. I love Old Tron. I didn't love the movie, but I liked it. But I love James Spader's voice. He's great, so he really liked him. He's so good at Ultron, he's good at Robert California in the office.
Speaker 2: He just has a good voice. Since the eighties.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, he's great. I watched a Blacklist. It was fantastic. I was like, and I love me a procedural show.
Speaker 2: He was great in the Boston Legal.
Speaker 1: I ain't watching.
Speaker 2: Him and William Shadder had a great chemistry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was fine. But people wanted Damnson Idris.
Speaker 2: I wanted it too. I was like, yeah, I don't believe now that it wasn't him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, cool, but see, I don't think I don't I like Damnson right, But I once I saw The Children of Blood and Bone casting months ago, I was like, he not gonna be the that's too close to each other. I don't imagine he would want to be into fictional African country movies back to back like that, and they're saying the.
Speaker 2: Girl, that girl did the girl that's in The Woman King is in the Blood and Bone Joints.
Speaker 1: I see. I think that's different though. I think Dampson's gonna have access to more roles. She youre talking about Lashawanna Lynch? No, was her too?
Speaker 2: It's two of them. It's the it's the short lead who was a woman King. No, not that one, the main the main girl Davis, not Lashawna Lynch.
Speaker 1: But the next girl, the main girl she's in.
Speaker 2: Uh, she's also in the Blood and Bone joint she's her too.
Speaker 1: So she's the main character in Bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she bagged it back.
Speaker 1: But see, I think Damson, I think Damnson this is he ain't told me this, He ain't text me in a minute orever. I think Damnson is one of the people who's vying for the next big black movie star. And I think he's probably competing right now, only with Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 2: Michael Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan's I was thinking about this myal today as Sidney Poitier was phasing out because he was the black guy. Actually, probably him and James Earl Jones was like, we are the premier roles. Probably Sidney was the guy after him. It was like Denzel and Denzel's staying power has been a long time, but Denzel is seventy years old right now. So I feel like it was Michael B. Jordan, it was Jonathan Major's and it was Damson who were like Vine. So your roles, what you pick and how good those things are is going to determine whether people think you are the guy. And I think Michael B. Jordan with that Sinners, that was just Sinners plus the Oscar Win.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I feel like Damnson Dampson was good in F one. He was really good opposite of Brad. So I feel like Black Panther is good. But I feel like people they take you down or not you're acting. If you're in a superhero movie, that's that's that's Marvel. Yeah, because it's like Christian Bell and Batman, like that Batman gonna sell even though I think Christian Bell did a great job in Batman, They're not gonna credit you personally, no, But Children of Blood and Bone, if you carry what is to most people, most people I don't imagine didn't read the book. Most people I don't know what's going on. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what this movie is I don't know what's happening all the children, or the blood or the bone. I don't know the heath of globin. I don't know the platelets. I don't know the calcium and the bones. I don't know if it's our steal, prosis, arthur ritis. I don't know nothing about nothing. I don't know if it's chicken bones, t bone, steaks. I don't know if it's bone. I don't know if it's busy, lazy, crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's flat the dog, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't wish dog. I don't know millball. It could be all kinds of could be anything. We're not against rap. We're not against rappers, but we are against those thugs.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm walking into right most.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you will do. But I saw black people. I saw black magic, Africa's magic. I said, read, dread.
Speaker 2: Sign up, sign me up.
Speaker 1: She's the only one with this power.
Speaker 2: Click. That's it. I'm in nothing else.
Speaker 1: But I saw I saw Damnson. Uh Damnson. Is Viola Davis? It yes, Vola Davis. When they double dipping man, they went from woman came up. See woman came on your story, Jenni Price, what.
Speaker 2: Directors?
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm not guy, i'd be I'm not a director, but you I'm gonna cast the nigga. I saw that Christmin Nolan has the same people. Boy, let me make movie. See if Tony to make her an Sel.
Speaker 2: Them most star directors that come Scorsese, everybody you can think of that's a that's a director that is just now their journeyman director. They just be directed whatever. Yeah, if it's a star director.
Speaker 1: They go back to the well, come on, Tarantino, he he done had Michael Michael Mason. And Sam Jackson is his guy. Sam Jackson's been in, been in the most Man, he been.
Speaker 2: In Tough, He's been in Jackie Brown, post Fiction, Glorious Bastards, the Hateful, a Jangle Chain.
Speaker 1: That's his guy.
Speaker 2: He keep coming back to Sam Jacks.
Speaker 1: Sam Jacks say nigga, Tarantino want to Yeah. They'd be like, I say, I like the way you say niggas so hard, this is so hard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Martin Scorsese, de Niro and the cap and the Caprio, and then he had them both.
Speaker 1: Let me get you both. Yeah, and and and uh, Christopher Nolan, he doesn't have Anne Hathaway. And for Michael Kaine and Michael Kaine has been in like age. Michael Kaine is his guy, Michael Killian Murphy's second guy. Because Michael kan was in everything, but he was in all the Batman.
Speaker 2: Surprise, wasn't in this latest joint.
Speaker 1: And honesty, he should have been the butler in there.
Speaker 2: I should have been something I could just give Michael Kane and there somehow just had n't drowned in the Trojan Horse something. Maybe he could be Calypso, yeah, he delivered his flowers.
Speaker 1: But yeah I didn't have People were like, yo, we was talking about this on Instagram. Peoples like, Damnson can't sell no I mean not Damnson. David can't sell no tickets. We both said the same thing. I don't think you don't have to sell tickets. And Ryan Cougler is a director selling ticket for his life. Now he is an our tour pulling up on Ryan Coogler. Ryan Cougler, if he don't have a stocking Imax, they should give it to him because he's single handedly sold so many IMAX tickets by calmly explaining just how sure I was, like.
Speaker 2: Folks didn't give a damn about IMAX.
Speaker 1: Until Ran Coogler made that video. It was like, man, what kind of shows start?
Speaker 2: I don't give about no Max, I Max? Who was that Max? Well? Listen, I like Maxwell. First out, they give a damn about I Max. Then Ryan Coockle's like all right, sure, and we were just like hell yeah, hell yeah. I love movies and I go to IMAX and I'd be like, let me get that Imax. I went the Premium Visuals. I still didn't fully know.
Speaker 1: I didn't either.
Speaker 2: It worked.
Speaker 1: I said, so you're telling me I Max go up? Yeah, I got you, I Max go up. Yeah, that's what you had to tell me because I know what I Max.
Speaker 2: Is bigger than I thought.
Speaker 1: It was, big white, big white, loud. All I care about saying, hey, y'all, I Max go up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I said, say what Ry Ryan the coler he put us on. It put us on in the calmest way.
Speaker 2: Now, when when when Christopher Nolan with the full I Max we are we already know.
Speaker 1: Yes, because that it's gonna go up. You see, Acamn's the whole thing, whole thing, you know, the cameras allowed. Agamemnon, you're gonna see his whole hat, Yeah, because it go up. It goes up because they ain't go I think you saw them. I saw man. They still.
Speaker 2: Turn around this all so.
Speaker 1: Bro in l A. It was crazy. People is having to go three am. I don't care about the full thing that much. I can see regular movie gets to seven am, Man watch and I be up. That's right up, Like I can't watch the movie at no. Seven, Man, that's early up though I've been up for two hours, but seven am.
Speaker 2: It's wrong with it.
Speaker 1: You can't eat popcorn at seven that's weird. And I can't have no movie without popcorn.
Speaker 2: I give you that.
Speaker 1: It's just weird when you watch a movie that early.
Speaker 2: You got your whole day.
Speaker 1: Now that part I like about that part. I do like the Imax still sold out today, the good seats they were still sold I'm like, bro, watch, I'm not going to Universal City either. There's no Imax right right right by.
Speaker 2: My No, No, you got to go to university. I'm not. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's the parking. And there's two things. If it was far by parking was good, I go. If it was it was close but bad parking. I go parking and it's yeah, you're a Universal studio in.
Speaker 2: The park and goofy oh, man, I'm they got up in there. It's like the little cartoon I'm talked over here? Would na? So?
Speaker 1: No, I think Black Panther is gonna be fine? I am glad? Are you glad they recast the Black Panther? Sure it was she took the mantle, which they do say she did in the comics.
Speaker 2: We needed to child Man, like I get the respect, you know, of losing Chadwick, because it's deeper than just replacing him. But to childa has to live on within the Marvel universe. Now, no actor is bigger than the IP.
Speaker 1: And here's what I think people are not giving Ryan Coogler credit for. To your point, Chadwick Boseman died like in real life, he was in the script and Chadwick also was a private person, So they are both grieving Chadwick personally because they actually had a personal relationship. I didn't. But there's no public funeral for Chadwick Boseman. So they basically, within the Marvel cinematic universe make a Marvel movie, and what amounts to a public funeral for Chadwick Boseman. I feel like they did it. They did what is the impossible.
Speaker 2: Given what they were given, the hand that was there, man, fantastic movie.
Speaker 1: A lot of people be like, what do you expect? What could they do when they just not moving on? Like, oh, let's just recast them Like Chadwick wasn't a real person, like bro. That's a very callous approach to somebody who was. They spent years with him. Them movies, Them is a year's long process if you consider how long from shooting to prep I mean to post production and then the marketing. That's their friend in real life. Y'all just wanted to recast them. With anybody else to do that. There's no other franchise where the person died while they were in production or pre production for the movie and they were recast like that. No other film franchise has ever had to have that happened, ever, so they dealt a crazy hand. I feel like they did it amazingly, And it's okay. They didn't recast him in that movie. They had to honor him, So they made a film about grief. I'll never see it again, but it has less to do with them and more to do with My brother died when that movie came out, So I can't go Once Rianna start singing, I'm big tears McGee, all four of us, me listening to Bustleman to let me up.
Speaker 2: I feel like we was really at the funeral Man.
Speaker 1: We was in there.
Speaker 2: I went back, though I doubled it, I couldn't do it. I went back and I got more emotional the second viewer. I was just like, because I was holding together the first time. That second time, man, I was just like, it was just man. So it was so much going.
Speaker 1: It was too much.
Speaker 2: But I've always said that, but to child, it has.
Speaker 1: To be recaped, and I always thought they would. I just didn't think they would do it immediately. I feel like they handled it with care. Yeah, and David. I think it's gonna be in good hands with David John's. I think his son raising up. David Johns looks younger.
Speaker 2: Than he is.
Speaker 1: He's like thirty five. He looks young, but I think like they age up toucsant to stamp. Yeah. I don't know how old how they'll do that, but I'll be excited to see it. And I think black Panther guaranteed to get a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Here's here's my thing, though, Here's what I want for Black Panther. I want good fight choreography, some less CGI. That's all you say, because that's my only thing. On the Black Panther franchise storyline, they always nail it. They always nail it with cast ensemble. Like even they more was great.
Speaker 1: It was fantastic, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They had a good fight scene with a Coyer.
Speaker 1: On the bridge or whatever.
Speaker 2: But then when you get to the final battle, it's just gooy It's just gooy man.
Speaker 1: And then the first one, yeah.
Speaker 2: Black Panther on Black Panther fight, it was gooey. It was I'm just like, I want better fight where I agree?
Speaker 1: I agree. I got no qualms with you there, all right? Moving on, it's rumored Jamie Lawson, who played oh her character's name in Centers Escaping Me.
Speaker 2: Couchie Eating, she got a coochie ate in sentence, what's her name? She got her hotchie ate in the summer time South Perle. She walked to the venue and he ate that couccie. That's what her name is. Her name she cheated on her husband, got her coochie ate. She went out that night, cheated on her husband and died. Her husband is at home like where my wife at man. Not only did she die that night horribly, she also cheated on you playing and you will never know what happened. All you know is my wife died. She ain't came back. And this is I don't know, don't know when you're gonna get words that your wife died. This ain't ain't no cnn, ain't gonna be nobod Yo. You hear what happened at the juke joint. Nobody knew, just her preacher for it. She just ain't coming home where my wife goes? He did she run off with somebody where she would have ran off because she got a cootch egg and breach.
Speaker 1: Your boy might have wrote a song about it. Oh, he was gonna write there so he might be singing and not knowing about his wife.
Speaker 2: Ye he like, I love this song.
Speaker 1: Got my coochie hate dude in the Mississippi. He in some hot boxing husband like hot.
Speaker 2: Hot boxes my cut number six on the on the seth try and used.
Speaker 1: To give my lead wife hot box and sold it and so did he let him? Do you know.
Speaker 2: It's about per lead Yeah, and women and women, y'all just let that ride. You're trifling, heapy y'all was just like, yeah, girl, yeah, litter had been a two times and do see that's a problem now. Man, I always say't no good. She walked up to that venue.
Speaker 1: Man Perlin was a cold piece man.
Speaker 2: He was like, let me eat the gucca.
Speaker 1: I got to see what it is like.
Speaker 2: Knowing me, I would have been like, you walked here, let's make up. I would have made.
Speaker 1: Out with you, would have assessed the situation.
Speaker 2: I would have been last how long? How long is the walk?
Speaker 1: How long is the walk? Would you take? It was in Mississippi, be cause she was walking mouth for sure, she walked a good three folks. She was in the community.
Speaker 2: I would say, three mile walks Misssippi right, Mississippi mouth no no wipe down, wie down man, Mississippi from the town.
Speaker 1: From the tap, no filter, nothing. How many miles of Mississippi could you take before you say I can't eat it?
Speaker 2: Blocks?
Speaker 1: Blocks, like you gotta understand, back in the day, they don't have many options.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That couchie right there for the taking she don't have time to wash up blocks ain't nothing, that ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: But then she walked miles in the Mississippi heat.
Speaker 1: She walked. She walked. I'm gonna say she walked about five four five because the juke joint was way out. It was way out us and she walked and she was here with it looking at her. She was she was houghing at booty cheeks, switching like you be walking on yo walk And.
Speaker 2: They already dance that night, and they danced. So she walked miles and dance.
Speaker 1: That thing was simmer.
Speaker 2: Couchie was singing the blues. Her Coochie had a cigarette dangling like what you need is to eatnings to hear you. You need to put your lips on n That Cuchie was just iould have been like, man, let's make it was like, come on, I would have smashed though.
Speaker 1: Oh you would have snapped, you wouldn't go eat. Yeah, but you ain't give me no mileage.
Speaker 2: And I'll definitely put the pipe somewhere that my mouth wouldn't go. Yeah, for sure, your voice, man, my voice is my livelihood. Man, my mouth, my mouth is my bread. But you're not gonna get sick.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna be tangy. It's just come on, man, come on, man, ton this Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Man, I just can't be giving it your head out Willy Nelly. Man, you got to be right down there to get the head from me.
Speaker 1: So in your regular life there is it only post shower right now, or you could be laying around. You ain't do nothing that day.
Speaker 2: No, it don't have to be fresh out the shower. You can't just be walking in the Mississippi heat for miles and then be like that's gonna be seasoned right there, No rents, let me. I need to wipe down. It's a long walk, man, it's a.
Speaker 1: Curby you enthusiastic episode. Come on, man, I wouldn't expect the woman to just be I'd be like, hey, hey, now, I'm just walking lines in Mississippi for sure. Hey, that's for sure. I'm not gonna feel comfortable enough. I couldn't do it because I feel like nah nah, hey man, No, you don't know where I finish it, man, put on it because I don't walk for five miles. I could even do that to you.
Speaker 2: We can have our salty puts together, but don't bring don't bring your face.
Speaker 1: I gotta saw you got the vinegar. We can smash it together. Yeah, but you can't go straight to the source. Nah, hell, man, I love you too much. I love you too much. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Speaker 2: This is the debut.
Speaker 1: But what she was like, I don't care, I don't care. Tone, I'm if you just hop on it. Just ride me. Just ride me here in his bathroom. Just ride me, girl, Just ride me.
Speaker 2: We need to go. She an't neither way, man, Just give me the full ride.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, full right scholarship, rest got warm books?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, how on man?
Speaker 1: You mean the bookstore? I get a hoodie or two.
Speaker 2: And they went raw.
Speaker 1: That's the only way to go. There ain't no prophylactics in Mississippi. With bampires are afoot. You don't have time for no condomns.
Speaker 2: I don't think they. I don't think they.
Speaker 1: They have condoms readily available. I don't know when the columns became readily available, because what the center said early nineteen hundreds, nineteen twenty or something like that.
Speaker 2: During during the prohibition ere so the teens in the twenties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when the connums become like I could go into a store in Mississippi and just buy a condom.
Speaker 2: Connums became widely available in the mid eighteen fifties at the George at the charge that was good Year patting to vocalize rubber and eight.
Speaker 1: Same good Year that make tires.
Speaker 2: I think, so the year was in on the condom good Yeah, I mean it's rubber. It's rubber here and the rubber industry availability. But further in the nineteen twenties, with the invention of liquid latex, I saw them cheat, thin and disposable.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. When could have the average American go into a store and buy.
Speaker 2: Them modern availability. Nineteen thirties latex manufacturing allowed fast, cheap.
Speaker 1: That makes more some mass production.
Speaker 2: So they was down there, you know what I'm saying, smashing row pretty much. And then commins became in the fifties, they became a primary form of birth control for married couples. And then in the nineteen eighties, the HIV AIDS turned condoms into mainstream public health items.
Speaker 1: And now now we're talking, I want to cover some more stuff. Whether the episode ends, but herschel A li yes, he had something to say about Blade. So prior to that, Kevin Foggy was like, yo, one of my biggest mess ups as the head of mcu is. I never could figure out the Blade movie. It's not like he was trying to fall on the sword himself. Yeah, they kept asking Maherschel about it. Maharscheler came out and said, look, man, it was a very black response. I read the quote. I didn't hear, but he was like, man, they got bills of dollars. Man, they wanted to make blade, they would have made blade. Stop asking me about Blade. I was training. I had the sowreds is my interpretation. I had the sword training for over a year because they had tried to put it on Myharscheler like the script he was trying to man MAHEARSHELI said, who got the billions? Do I got the bills? Who do Marvel got the billions?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If they wanted to make Blade, they would have made it. And I ain't heard nothing else since.
Speaker 2: That's all you need to say. This speaks for all you.
Speaker 1: Everybody Black was like, well, I mean, I ain't got the billion.
Speaker 2: If they wanted to make it, they would have made it. If they wanted to make all this other shit. Ever since they announced Blade, they have made eighty five items and series that sucked.
Speaker 1: Eight episodes of all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: She huk was absolute garbage. Several episodes Secret Wars not Secret Wars? What's Captain Falcon now? The one with the one with a Fury Nick Fury coming back? It was a series Wars. No, it was a series on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: It was like, actually, yeah, I ain't even tap I didn't even know about that even put up on now invasion.
Speaker 2: Secret Invasion. What was the name of it, Chatworth?
Speaker 1: Somebody said invasion?
Speaker 2: Is that? Was that the name? Though? Secret Invasion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, secret Invasion episode.
Speaker 2: My seasons are Loki.
Speaker 1: I tapped out Moon Tonight, didn't finish the Little Girl Marvel, Miss Marvel didn't finish I was I was out, man.
Speaker 2: I finished Moonnight, I finished Captain America and Talking in the Winter.
Speaker 1: Happed out big time on that one. Isaiah Brandon, you don't understand what that shield me to me? Sean, I was like, man, I'm out. Falcon ain't even that important to me. Falcon and Bucky and man, man, I don't unless you don't know what I had to do. I said, Man, I'm out, and that's not why I was out. I was just like, I don't care about Falcon and Bucky got going. Man, I don't care what Falcon and Bucky got going. Man, Falcon and Bucky got to be with other niggas. Man. We had Falcon's sister's house in New Orleans. Man turned on the lights. I didn't care about adventures. Man, a lot of stuff to watch to Falcon and Bucky's adventures.
Speaker 2: I was like, did you did you? Did you watch Honking Man? Hell?
Speaker 1: Noah, I watched the episode of that. I had the same thought. Hawkeye's daughter is Arrow's girl.
Speaker 2: I was like, who.
Speaker 1: Cares, that's Arrow's nigga. Ain't even the nigga. Man, I ain't care about Hawkeye. When the real people was in there, y'all want to follow his daughter, I'm out. She was like the quiver. I was like, I was at home, like, man, watch out, y'all follow and the actress was good? Was it Hailee Steinfield? No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No? Was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was just like, I just don't care, man. I just turned the TV off and stayed there for the amount of hour Moon night. No. I didn't start Moonnight.
Speaker 2: I just all you watch was vision in scholar with I like Visit.
Speaker 1: I watched Loki.
Speaker 2: You completed the first season, not the second second season.
Speaker 1: King wasn't in it. No, I finished most season Loki. Okay, Yeah, I like Loki and I like Owen Wilson and my girl was in there from Sinners. Yeah, I didn't mind Loki.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's probably it.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't finish Acadol along.
Speaker 2: I never even started.
Speaker 1: I wasn't cueing him up tone because I just was like, here's here, how it be. If I see a trailer, I'm interested. I'll be like, okay, let me let me tap it out, check it out. And if I don't see a trailer, then people are like, yo, you gotta check it out. Like ninety seven. I saw that, but I was like, I really, but then you was talking about it. Then everybody was talking about So once I started feeling like I'm missing out, I'm like, well, I'm missing something good. But I never was feeling like that. People who was watching move they was like, yeah, it was cool, it was cool, and it's just like it was cool not enough today because there's something else that's good. So it's just too many things. It was just like it was cool, so I wasn't tapping in. But I agree with you. I think that's why they didn't make Blade. I think Marble was all over the place was they was trying to make sure that the Disney Plus subscriptions was justified, and I think they underes overestimated how much they could do with these ancillary characters. And it was like, bro, it's because they was also making the movies, and I was like, I got to see the movie movies and there was a couple of movies that I wasn't feeling too. So the series made even less sense to me. To my Herschel's point, if y'all wanted to make Blade, you could.
Speaker 2: Man and Blade would have did well.
Speaker 1: I do feel like that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like they was gonna Disney this ship up. I wanta mose parts.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I agree if they wasn't.
Speaker 2: Gonna make it raided all man, get the fuck up out of here. Man, don't don't give me that Disney horseshit. When he softening his blade is rubber, he gonna be like the Ninja Turtles with Leonardo could never let lose because he got the guitar blade, so he's just useless on the Yes, they never got to use their web never live action.
Speaker 1: Movie and the Turtles. I didn't even know this until much later. The Turtles start off as a graphic novel. They was killing. They was chink, no love, but they was killing.
Speaker 2: Killing. You can't have weapons like that and not use them to the fullest. I get down to tell them with Michael Angelow because they got wood pieces. But like Raphael and Leonardo, is killing false.
Speaker 1: You don't have us sword.
Speaker 2: That you're not chopping and stabbing. What's the point of the sword play.
Speaker 1: There's nothing. There's no point. And Shredder got all that stuff too. He got stabbing you.
Speaker 2: He cutting you in the elevator. S Well, oh sorry, y'all. I'll be apologizing to the foot playing all the time. I was shredded. On top of it, he'd cut somebody's throat because he was animated. Because once you say that, on top of that, and then this guy it's the iron thrown.
Speaker 1: I tell them, people sitting on the iron throw that be getting cut. All of Shredder is that Tredder is just a walking watch you out man.
Speaker 2: You just throw a block of cheese at him and we got the taco cheese ship shredded. Yo, shredd is here.
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of them. Claws were huge too. He didn't have little stuff, he had.
Speaker 2: Big like ridiculous. Though. You can't stand next to nobody getting in the elevator. Now, let's read to go by itself. Come on foot, Clay, come with me.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, you need to take the service elevator. One of the people's am not trying to get in there with their suitcases. Now they donet hit four and you used for four and you don't cut their arm off, cut.
Speaker 2: Their luggage up. Tredder is a hazard. Oh my god. But uh yeah. So so with Blade, I was just worried. That was like y'all gonna soften it like Disney owning this ship. Blade needs to be gritty and bloody like it was in the Wesley Snip said, we use vampires. Absolutely, vampires need to come in raid it off for sure. For sure this blood and that's why they get raided. You get raided off if you got a lot of bloody. Absolutely, So how you're gonna have vampires and sh PG thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, just leave it alone because because Blade at least one and two, and I think Blade was in Wesley had the had the cameo in uh the logan logan versus I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, you you talking about Marschale.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean Wesley he ad the cameo.
Speaker 2: Ond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was dep was dead polling local or dead pulling Wolverine the most recent one. And I was just like that probably means the Mahershala one ain't gonna come out. And I don't know what what what what was going on, but I but shout out to myherscheler for being like, bro y'all not gonna put this on me. And he probably got paid something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. They held him for a long time.
Speaker 1: They held him for some bridayn't realized it was like seven years. I didn't realize it was that long either from the first announcement we had about the eternals in the in the extra scene voice was in there.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: That was a while ago. Seven years and he's out all right, moving on. Michael B. Jordan, friend of the pod, He's gonna be on here one day. Uh. He was criticized because in the trailer of The Thomas Crown Affair, which is coming out soon his counterpart was not.
Speaker 2: A black woman. Yeah, don't tell the people what happened. So initially they had a woman cast. I want to get her name correct before. It's Taylor something and she she was originally supposed to be the lead. Taylor Russell was originally supposed to be in the Thomas Crown affair, and then she dropped out due to the creative differences. I don't know the official reason why. You know, they couldn't get it to work, but she was the original casting of it, and then they just went elsewhere. So they went the girl that they cast. She was she was rumored to be in talks to be the new Wonder Woman. Oh really yeah, I saw her on the list of like actresses to be like the new Wonder Woman. That's what made me look her up. Even before the Thomas Crown affair. I was just like, who is this they might cast as Wonder Woman because they really need a new woman.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I try not to be mean.
Speaker 3: I do not like Galagado as Wonder Woman. She don't be acting act Oh no, disrespect I don't mean to be.
Speaker 1: Disrespectful wonder Woman. We have enough to feel denial. I'd be like, man, watch our God, no, no, you must get back to I be like, girl, watch our need to start. I need to start.
Speaker 2: Steve Trevor, what's his name, Chris's characters name, Steve Trevor.
Speaker 1: Y'all, Gado just is beautiful and she kind of looks like Wonder Woman. But when she be acting, I'd be like, man, watch out and I just listen. You want to talk about pretty privilege, y'allga though having an acting career, no adult disrespect, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't, I can't defend. I be like, I can give you nothing ever to give you. Did you see tone?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: I got nothing? And I like wonder Woman. I love wonder Woman as a.
Speaker 1: Wonder Woman as a character is great. She got the jet going, she got a loss of truth, and I mean like a.
Speaker 2: Woman as a character I had. That was my first crush. Linda something, Linda Carter, Linda Carter Man like girls. That's when I knew I like girls. It was the Wonder Woman TV show.
Speaker 1: I was like, I like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What, I don't know what it means on what's happening here, but I like, that's when.
Speaker 1: You knew you like girls. It was wonder woman.
Speaker 2: It didn't like in the real world. I was like, oh, when that girl touched my hand, I got electrocuted. I was like, I'm official now I felt electrocuted with a girl.
Speaker 1: You got shocked for.
Speaker 2: I felt she shocked. It wasn't like a static. It wasn't like a It was like electricity. Really, it was the weirdest sensation I've ever felt. It was like she we were both reaching for a pencil that feel, and she grabbed. She touched my hand like that. I hadn't never been touched by a girl before, you know, outside of you know, the girl touched my hand.
Speaker 1: I felt like, did she tange me? Like, what the hell just happened?
Speaker 2: It was just and then she waved to me after that, and I was just like girl, girls it is.
Speaker 1: That was the moment you got like a movie. That's like a movie.
Speaker 2: See. It was the weirdest sensation ever. It was just like I was not expected to be touched by a girl. You man, you know what's so funny. We don't have sex now and did the stuff.
Speaker 1: But if you go way back to when you were young man away from a girl, a smile, just a.
Speaker 2: She gave me the double up. She electrocuted me and waves. I was like, I was lost in the song. Do you remember how much you wave? Man?
Speaker 1: Man? She waved at me. You know she did it, bro. She weighed a hug compowered me for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I hugged her. Oh it was man.
Speaker 2: When we used to hug back in the day. She let me hug her.
Speaker 1: Man, man, and we wasn't I'm not talking about to wear my hug. No, I'm talking about you ain't gonna get me no hug.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: The hug was just Katrina Wilson.
Speaker 2: Katrina Wilson. She used to hug me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You could just hoist me to the heavens right then. And now I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Cash down treating wheel to Wilson.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh my god, Doug.
Speaker 1: Wilson eight years old, Katrina Wilson.
Speaker 2: Was it for me? Doug? I was in love with mad grade.
Speaker 1: From fifth grade all the way through eighth.
Speaker 2: Katrina Wilson was it? That was it?
Speaker 1: I hated that we was never in the same class, So you gotta see her in the I was just see her in the halls and after school.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You see when you're that age. You see in the hallway, she's the only one in focused. Man, Everybody else is just passers by, Katrina Wilson doing her little locker thing, you like, Katrina wi Katrina Wilson.
Speaker 2: Everything else faded to the side. It was like set pieces. Everybody rolled off the set and I was like snaking her hair. Man, I was all in. I was all in though she was one of the darkest girls at the school.
Speaker 1: She was one of the dark skin yeah yeah, because you know we was all black, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But Katrina Wilson was like, she's one of the darkest ones easily.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, did you have a dater?
Speaker 2: No? We never, we never, did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Oh, you just had a four year crud. I was just loving on Contrina Wilson from Afar Afar. I think I eventually got her number, but I was too scared to call. Man, you really were scared.
Speaker 2: I was shook, man, you just.
Speaker 1: Said that in your video yesterday. Then I don't walk up to no woman. I don't know the street.
Speaker 2: I'm shy, that is it.
Speaker 1: Shyness is a historical part of it.
Speaker 2: But I just don't roll up on women. I don't know because I don't know them. I don't know what kind of mood they in. I don't know what kind of day they had. I don't know, so I'd rather just not approach you in that fashion. And dudes was just like, dudes just couldn't fathom what I was talking about. This one lady is like, that's a punk ship, and I was like, fuck you. She always got called I was.
Speaker 1: I was on the verge.
Speaker 2: I was like, I got your punk right here.
Speaker 1: You be turning on her to die.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, say what you think.
Speaker 1: I think it's because you like you do stand up you in public. The thought of you being shy or not want to pull up. It's like you don't come across as a shop person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got like I can't hold court. Like once once a conversation avenue was open, got your good ass time.
Speaker 1: It's like me coming out of nowhere, like, what's up with you?
Speaker 2: What's up? Chevrolete? See you out here driving your cavalier. This is what you're driving. I'm rolling up with the supermarket avocados. Huh, that's crazy avocado. As soon as you cut them, man, they be dying off man, what's up tonight?
Speaker 1: I'm not rolling up, man, You're not rolling.
Speaker 2: Rolling up old women.
Speaker 1: I do not know what if she's like inviting, like like a smile, it's got to be clear invitation. So she got to be like you come talk to me.
Speaker 2: It's got to be clear smiling enough, smiling enough, because a lot of people just polite, and I'm polite to a lot of people. Take it like you just be ignoring women. No, I'll be like, how you doing. I'm not gonna be like, I'm not awkward. You know, I'm not just gonna pull up on you while you're doing self checkout.
Speaker 1: So you got a bunch of bananas?
Speaker 2: Okay, like I got you get vitamine?
Speaker 1: What are you doing like that?
Speaker 2: It's great?
Speaker 1: You ain't gotta do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you get like ezek, you bre crazy.
Speaker 1: You made it weird, so you got still.
Speaker 2: You could have just spot you get still, be your mag you bring your own man.
Speaker 1: You. Yeah, that's why I be so glad. I wouldn't listen because I'm the same.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: No, I could never kick no game even at forty three, as comment as I am with my life, my skill, my ability, just like hello, I would like to talk to you, like I'm out.
Speaker 2: It's that roll up man, it's not organic on the conversational two for me, Like if I meet you at somebody's game night, Oh for sure, ass is mine. I got you did the right and we if we meet it, I find you interested. We are the game night.
Speaker 1: You're done, Yeah, because you already mutually the friends have been invited. You kind of already got at least one factors friend, so and so.
Speaker 2: You already introduced me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you doing? We're playing games? I got you dead, I got your ass and now Katrina Wilson, it's over. You ran it to Katrina Wilson in the street right now. She looked exactly the same. You know what's her sproudeting Wilson?
Speaker 2: We meet again.
Speaker 1: For nine years old. I ain't gonna let you get away in eighth grade. I ain't gonna let it happen again, man, Katrina Wilson. Was it alright?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: We got time for one more thing. I just think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: It was something, wasn't it something? We said we can talk about that on the It was storm. Oh oh wen, we barely even touched on that. We went off on the.
Speaker 1: Town we don't need to finish the Storm, but we went. But let's go back to the to the actress itself for Jamie Lost for Storm, Yes, okay, I like this. I like this too.
Speaker 2: It was either her or Jody Turner or uh Wise. Those are my three favorites. Yeah, I love the wander Wise, I love Jody Turner. Isn't Jamie Lost in the Mayor in d C. She's in The Batman, she was in Penguin, Yes, she was great in that. But for me, I need Storm to be brown skinned girls. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Storm is a deep brown skinned woman. Don't bring me no. I love Tolly Berry and I know why they cast her the cell tickets. Holly Berry was too light to place. No more we had Holly did her thing. I ain't even mad at her.
Speaker 2: And then what's her name? Alexandra Ship? She was also kind of like light skin too, no more, like no more light skinned Storms. I need a brown skin girl. Who need Katrina Wilson.
Speaker 1: I need a Fency Beauty, a lady who was happy. Fency Beauty had more shades of foundation. If your Storm didn't need Fency Beauty for foundation, get her out if she didn't and when Rihanna introduced Finty and Storm wasn't like, finally then get her out.
Speaker 2: We already had.
Speaker 1: The light skin storm Storm historically, stan Lee said, man, brownskin, brown skin, get her a brown skin with and I think Jamie Lawson has an actress's gray, and I need Storm to her full potential. I feel like the movies and stuff, Storm would really be out here. Man, she was really out here.
Speaker 2: Let me tell y'all something about Storm that y'all probably don't know because the movies never do her service. All right. When they first when they first crafted the new X Men team out with the old they the old ones was captured on that island, and they was like, Professor, I got some new cats coming in. A big Russian that could turn in the middle, a storm goddess, teleporting demon looking dude, a wild dude from Canada with claws, and then there was like a Japanese dude called Sunfire. It was like you could tell. They was like, let's check all racial boxes. We got Thunderbird, he's native American. We got an African girl, we got a German, we got a Russian. Like all right, but it just so happens that they were dope. They killed Thunderbird all pretty quickly after that, and then some some fire didn't last to that core of like Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine coming in and Storm coming in. It was just like and then they had the Irish dude Banshee. It was just like you can see what they were doing. But the time man, and so you know, as you as you, as you went forward in the storylines, everybody would get there like a little shine. You find out this Storm is claustrophobic. And you know what I'm saying, Like once she panics, it unleashes like the full potential of her.
Speaker 1: Power because she's an Omega tone.
Speaker 2: She panics out like oh she's gone row. I remember it was crazy Storms going.
Speaker 1: She's Omega level, like Jean Gray, like Professor X. She is Omega level. She never gets You never see her omeke a level in the movie, right never. Now she was saving the day like we need her.
Speaker 2: It was like, yo, man, the stuff she can do. And like you know, as as time went on, I remember, uh, she had lost her powers. Yes, So then she challenged Cyclouds for leadership or the X Man because cy Claus was fumbling. You couldn't get over the loss of gene or whatever. She's like, Yo, man, I'm gonna fight you for leadership of And she was able to beat Cyclops without the powers. And she was able to challenge Callisto for leadership of the Morlocks in the sewers, I mean, in the subways. I challenged you the fair one. I ain't even gonna use my powers straight one list though she was the leader of the Moralize. He was like, you could be the leader while I'm gone. But just know this, bitch, I beat your ass fairst straight off. This the type of stuff Storm be doing. But they don't give but none of this real estate.
Speaker 1: When they get her in the holly Beard was spinning around like.
Speaker 2: I said, you know what happens to a frog when it gets struck by lightning, the same thing that happens to everything else. Who the fuck wrote that line?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck wrote that line?
Speaker 2: It was so lame. Just came in when when blazing its just elexecuted his tongue and then man, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Man, So bring her back because Jean Gray and brand New Day. She ain't even nowhere near as big as she is. But they let you know, there's levels to this at thirty three feet one enough it became the whole island thousand kilometers. Jean Gray was outside of her Earth when she was in her full Phoenix. She was outside of the planet.
Speaker 2: Left the left, she left the Solar system, she left the galaxy, and we destroyed one and.
Speaker 1: So given so. So we know y'all trying to show because this is young Jean Gray and the brand new day. So I feel like they gonna come with the young X men. Let us grow up into them next five six, seven years. Make sure Storm got that same level respect on her name. Absolutely that you just gave drink Jing Gray, who's young, and because Jean Gray never really got control of her powers for real life. She could never get it all the way.
Speaker 2: It was never they would either tame her up too much. Yes, they made her on the phoenix level. I feel like.
Speaker 1: She never liked Professor X, who's like Professor Ax. Magneto are in full control of that for sure.
Speaker 2: Even with.
Speaker 1: Cerebro. Professor X is in control Jim Gray's she would be crying over side Clouds Wolverine. It should be freaked out always some instability. Let her get her cool.
Speaker 2: Let her have that control. That confidence, that thing, and I want I want Stone to get busy man like X me in ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the second season, first.
Speaker 2: Season, Storm rolls up. She turns the sand into glass with the lightning strike. Yes, she whips up a world wind full of glass and shreds the sentinels up.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking, now we cook.
Speaker 2: This is what I want to see. She was just like, I'm coming in with a plan. I'm gonna turn that ship to glass world winning that shred you motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is what I want to see in LA. That's what I want to see in the live action. Y'all got the money that you ain't got no blade money. You some of that left over blade money and make it right. All right, man, we don't this. I want to say one more thing. This is on here. Jafar Jackson and Will Smith gonna start in a movie next year called Supermax. The action thriller follows two FBI agents investigating a possible and impossible murder within a maxim security prison. Let me tell you what, Tom, If JAFARV. Jackson wants to have a long career, he gotta get this right.
Speaker 2: Oh he oh man, the pressure is on he had.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think he'll have a second The second Michael movie done for sure. If he looks like Michael Jackson in this movie, we're out.
Speaker 2: If we look at him, see he he's supposed to be undercovering prison.
Speaker 1: It's like Joseph, I'm taking control of my own life, all right, man, watch out Michael too.
Speaker 2: You owe the Arian brotherhood fifteen bucks Arian interest. Motherfucker. Then we gonna be like.
Speaker 1: All right, bro'all, it's out the bun. Y'all, y'all, can we gonna be done? You gotta have a gritty haircut and bald the far Jackson gotta be bald in this movie tone because you know, black folks, we already only put you in whatever we saw you. So he needs to just always gonna be Michael to me, that always, but for real, because the Michael row is tough. But you, I mean, I'm so sorry, brother Jackson. You gotta nail it. And I hope he does because I thought he was amazing and Michael.
Speaker 2: I want him to go far with his acting career because he was amazing.
Speaker 1: He was amazing in Michael. But brother, if we if there's a hint of the letter m in that movie. You're done. You're gonna be on lifetime movies forever. Zeus the pressures. You may not even smile in this movie. Can't smile, he can't. He needs to come in his voice, gotta be deep. He gotta be killing, stabbing, because he's an FBI show. He's like, freeze, yeah, if you do, I'm out. He checked to send me the script. He gotta be in smooth criminal mode. But not but not, hey man, smooth criminal.
Speaker 2: Michael had swag he did in Smooth Cripal.
Speaker 1: But I don't feel like Michael you would ever been afraid of Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Man. He shot somebody in Smooth Criminals. Didn't even look at the person he shot, but he did this. Yeah, but he's just like he was in that woman's face. That dude just he came out with the knife and he was like because that, that, to me is the toughest Mike, smooth criminal, not bad dad.
Speaker 1: I was just like, man, watch that man, watch out the smooth Criminals. Criminals with him now. I was like, all right, yeah, yeah, freeze FBI. He's gonna flip his bash there, like, hey man, stop doing the Michael stuff.
Speaker 2: Will can take it there for sure. Got to be sure.
Speaker 1: Will is covered. I think they have given him the best chance ever for sure by pairing him with Will. But if he's like, you're under arrest, all right, man, and I know he won't do that, But we're coming in with Michael O's because that means that Michael and Michael Too and Supermax is gonna come out, possibly the same.
Speaker 2: Year they come out the same year. He does nail it.
Speaker 1: Now you can do anything. Now he can do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder where they're gonna take it to Michael too, man.
Speaker 1: And they legally they can't do the there's certain things they can't cover with the allegations. And to me it was already like, man, it's just celebrate Mike. So if you're not gonna cover the allegations, then just then just scoop by, because to do that time period post ninety with no allegation talk, it's gonna be like now it's a biopick. Now, Like I don't know where else you going. If you're gonna avoid the allegation.
Speaker 2: Get them allegations up in there.
Speaker 1: And if you ain't talking about the one kid, I think Jordan's name. If you don't talk about him, then you gotta come on, brother. Yeah, you gotta talk about it because that's gonna be the dramatic. That's the part that makes it bio.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the.
Speaker 1: Dramatic real estate.
Speaker 2: Yes, everything that Michael was going through because of these allegations take us thick.
Speaker 1: Because that's in the music too. They don't care about me. All that stuff is scream scream. That's all based on how they was. You know, productions. You people still DM me like I'll be cuing up.
Speaker 2: Scream y'all didn't he Here's what we did. We was like, man, man, what y'all like, Hey, you ain't listening to screen in forty years? You wasn't culling that even when you had your little Michael Jackson before we say that, he was like, man, Michael Jackson, you was listening to thriller off the wall. You know what I'm saying. You You would get some some some hits every now and then queue and scream up.
Speaker 1: You wasn't, Hey, bab I'm shooting the podcast of course this Melissa, yeah, yeah, remember we shouldn't have brothers to talk Melissa be doing this on purpose, y'all. We're doing it tomorrow too, but we actually might not because we just shot that episode now. So we're just gonna do it all to day and then I'm just gonna come with you tomorrow and be done.
Speaker 2: Where y'all going tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: So she just called just to talk, So y'all be on the phone just regularly.
Speaker 1: If we're stepping from each other when I'm on the road, we be talking tough.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: That's why I could never achieved because I don't have the energy to have another conversation. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: Cheat you get a conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm not even joking you, I get I almost come to the hives thinking about I got to talk to List for real after the show? You want me to make another phone call after that? And I have talked to List sometime he do the show. I have talked to her for another hour, which is fine. I love it. But after that I get any Hey, Tasha, Yeah, yeah, show was good, and I gotta say the same stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, good.
Speaker 1: Man, would you do tonight? That was your name? Man?
Speaker 2: Multiple? How was your nights?
Speaker 1: I couldn't even do it that was your name.
Speaker 2: Man, I'd be like, man, I.
Speaker 1: Just I'm not nope, I just am happily marriage y'all. I'm just the thought of answering the phone again or calling you call me and listen, be knowing. Like if I'm on the phone with list and I get distracted in the scroll Instagram or something, she'd be like, what else are you doing? I'll be like, what what I'm telling somebody's checked out. She's like, keV, I know when you and just let me go, right, So I can't. So I really got to be fully because sometime you talk for hour. I zone, she'd be talking. I'll be you know whatever, I come back, You're right, you're right. I used to lie, but I'd be like, hey, she caught me. Every time. I'd be like, you're right, I'm tripping. You can tell what you can tell somebody? Yeah, yeah, right up.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So so I'm giving her my full attention. So even if I was checked out of the second conversation, I don't got it.
Speaker 2: Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Just and even if I wasn't with me, listen at the thought of having to tell three people how the show was, because the show was already one thing, so I don't want to repeat it. So we got to all talk on.
Speaker 2: Three were good.
Speaker 1: The second show, I told you, hey, yeah, was the second show?
Speaker 2: That was? First show is better than the second show? Yeah, you know, the first show is business.
Speaker 1: Just leave feel lot bag the.
Speaker 2: Bag ta literally.
Speaker 1: That was your n That was hey, man, I put it on my put it on my threads. First show was energy was up. Yeah, it was great, man, second show was a little light. The energy was Okay. You go you checked my threads and see how the show was. I want you to tell it, oh my, and even if there was something good, like oh, man, the second show was actually good for a for a Friday late. Man, I went on a little tangent. Man, it was great, all right? How the second show was actually good first for a Friday late. I went on a tangent. By the third time, I was like, man, the second show was bad. Second show was bad.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to show. I don't know, man, what's up.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to talk about it. I don't want to talk about either show.
Speaker 2: Did you that much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a bothered you.
Speaker 2: But now you just don't say from the repetition
Speaker 1: Lord, all right man, we're done with this.