Speaker 1: Pork well down't.
Speaker 2: Wow no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I didn't know pork could climb trees, Nika.
Speaker 4: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Are you guys gotta do something or just watch the gentile ins chase me around all day?
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 1: Kind of ask for it, Pork.
Speaker 5: You did call them a bunch of overgrown chipmunks.
Speaker 2: It was a joke. Someone tell these guys they gotta learn how to laugh.
Speaker 6: Hang on, I have an idea.
Speaker 7: What you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: I mean, like the chili leans are all busy trying to climb the tree to get pork, we could like go find my staff in their nest and then come back.
Speaker 4: I really don't like that idea.
Speaker 6: No, I think I have a better idea.
Speaker 8: First, I'm gonna try out that new scale I got from the Yetti.
Speaker 3: I don't get it, just just just watch.
Speaker 5: I could probably take on all the chitterlings by myself.
Speaker 3: But Aidan has good ideas.
Speaker 5: I want to see what he does.
Speaker 6: All right, here goes ground stop.
Speaker 3: Whoa, oh unreal man, Aiden, my guy, I think you got their attention.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: Okay, now here's the really tricky part, Marco.
Speaker 3: Can you talk to them who How did you know I can talk to animals? Man? Can you like to read mind?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: You literally told me you could talk to animals when we were in the yetties cave.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right on, dude, Sure I can talk to them.
Speaker 8: Hurry and apologize to them for what Pork said before they go nuts again.
Speaker 3: Righteous. Oh man, they're pretty mad pork, dude. They said they want to hear you apologize or they're gonna chew that tree down.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: Okay, seems like they're willing to let it go. But this one's the leader, and she said we need to leave their home now.
Speaker 8: Wait wait, tell her we're looking for your staff and that if they'll let us have it, we'll do them a favor.
Speaker 5: Aiden the quest said, we have to clear out their nest.
Speaker 8: Remember, I know, but maybe there's another way to complete the quest. I bet if we help the chitterlings, they'll help us. Maybe they're not so bad as their reputation.
Speaker 3: What do you know? She said, they do have a staff, but if we want it, we'll have to help them get a bunch of food.
Speaker 6: Okay, what do they eat? Would wait?
Speaker 8: They eat wood? But we're in a forest. There's wood everywhere.
Speaker 3: True, dude, But they only eat dry and seasoned wood. They usually chew down a few trees at a time, then they have to spend weeks getting the wood ready to eat. Oh man, big, no bueno. So they keep all their food wood in one big pile. And it turns out lightning struck the pile a few days back and set most of it on fire. They only have a little food right now, and it would take them way too long to chew down a bunch of new trees. They need us to help them chop down like one hundred trees so they can start working on getting them ready for food. Otherwise they're gonna starve.
Speaker 6: Whoa, that's awful.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Can I come down now, I'm sitting on a bunch of pine cones up here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can come down. We gotta figure this out. They need our help.
Speaker 5: Ah ah, whoa, woa, come on, Aiden, this is what you're good at. We need to hurry and help them so we can get the staff and then go find the other heroes.
Speaker 7: Ugh, eh, it's fine, don't worry about me. I'm good, just well out of a tree. No, biggie, oh pork, there you are.
Speaker 3: You've got any ideas, bro?
Speaker 8: I think I do have an idea, Mika. Don't you have like a really special ultimate skill?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred fift fury. It's the strongest skill I have.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 5: Lets me throw one hundred punches in less than ten seconds.
Speaker 8: Well, now that you've got your bracers of bruising back, do you think you could knock down a tree in one punch?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, I see where you're going with this.
Speaker 1: Hmm yeah I bet I could.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, No, one could not get treat over with a punch.
Speaker 5: You were saying, never mind?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 8: Perfect, Marco. Tell the chitterlings to go stand way over there, out of the way. Tell them our friend is going to knock down a hundred trees for them if they'll give us the staff.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, cool, looks like we're in business. Bro.
Speaker 8: All right, Mika, whenever you're ready, Okay.
Speaker 9: Here goes hundred fist Yaya.
Speaker 6: That was amazing.
Speaker 5: You know it's what I do.
Speaker 7: Well, how about it, Marco, They're gonna give us the staff?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, let me check.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Cool, that's it? Wow, the staff of good Vibes?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Are we done here, it's time to get going so we can rescue the other heroes.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: By the way, do we know where they might be?
Speaker 4: Not exactly.
Speaker 7: There are rumors that a crystal was spotted north of here, near a volcano, and another one way to the east past the Sapphire Sea. I figured we would head up north to the volcano first, since it's closer, and.
Speaker 4: See what we see. But it'll be days before we get there.
Speaker 5: Fine, sounds like we need to pace ourselves.
Speaker 3: Then well, if we're pacing ourselves. I don't know about U three, but I am beat. Anyone else? Feel like not en off or some night?
Speaker 6: I think that's probably a good idea.
Speaker 4: Great, I'll build us a fire, not another one. What's going on all right?
Speaker 7: Getting a little tired of getting woken up by earthquakes.
Speaker 5: That's even worse than the last one. What's up with these things?
Speaker 3: These must be the night quakes, the chitterlings?
Speaker 8: We're talking about.
Speaker 6: The what nightquakes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the leader said, with all the night quakes happening lately, it was even more important that they get some food ready in case another disaster happens. You know, man, you know, I wonder if these nightquakes are the reason why Glitch is trying to erase the future?
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, Mirkl, did you just say?
Speaker 3: I said, I wonder if these night wakes are the reason why Glitch is trying to erase the future.
Speaker 1: She says, you gotta listen better.
Speaker 5: Glitch is trying to erase the future, Marco?
Speaker 1: How long have you known about this?
Speaker 3: Uh? Since we were in his castle? He had his plans written on a big board on the wall. You know, we were all there.
Speaker 7: And did you think that maybe no one else noticed that board with his plans on it and that maybe you should have said something earlier?
Speaker 3: No? Not really, I guess I didn't think about it, But now I'm starting to.
Speaker 1: After all that talk about about him.
Speaker 5: He was trying to help us all I knew Glitch was lying.
Speaker 1: He wasn't trying to help us at all.
Speaker 6: He's trying to erase the future. What does that even mean?
Speaker 8: And can he do that?
Speaker 7: Glitch is a time I'm twister kid, epic class. If anyone can do that, it'd be him.
Speaker 6: Oh man, we're in big trouble, are we.
Speaker 7: That's an understatement, kid. We ain't just in big trouble. We're talking about the end of the world here