Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. I've been stalking Morgan for a couple of weeks, trying to figure out where she goes. When she goes. We're playing this assassin game where if you shoot them with the water gun, they're dead. Last man standing wins all the money. Last person whatever, don't hit me up, don't hit me woke people, less person here, you got it. And so I felt pretty good about yesterday. I was finally gonna go over and declare it was war. And so I go, and I know better to drive in front of Morgan's house because she has a ring camera, so I know how to get around the back, like go around the road that's by the highway and not pass her house and back around. And I was going, I was gonna park, and I pulled my perfect spot. Not you can't. You wouldn't be able to see my truck at her house. And so I'm right there on the corner, parking if I'm a good yard and I she comes around the corner and it's not like a four way, it's a small road, and I just fall. I'm like, are you kidding? Oh?
Speaker 2: You did the lunchbox where you try to fall.
Speaker 1: I had no choice. The road was so small. It wasn't even like a four way in a neighbor. I mean it was so it's a small road, and my Hyundai is, Oh, it's like gold matte. She knows the car. I'm just hoping she was not paying attention. But I follow and I fell in because she came up on me so quick. I didn't even see her coming, so you had to see a head go. So I thought, but maybe she didn't see me. Did you see me?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: God, but really I saw the car because the car.
Speaker 4: Nobody else has that car. And I was like, oh, it has to be Bobby. But then I was like, well, maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 3: And so I was a little bit like, okay, were.
Speaker 2: You thinking at all?
Speaker 5: Like maybe Bobby wants to meet with me about something.
Speaker 1: Down the street.
Speaker 2: I need to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I was so just and I have a whole video of me getting ready.
Speaker 2: I was so upset. It's the car, dude, because that's what lunch buns did to me.
Speaker 1: Which one you have me to drive? Drum a Bronco, give me drive the gold medal Honday, Give d my Porsche three of them.
Speaker 6: You have to drive a car that nobody's going to recognize it.
Speaker 7: I have one bar neighbors. I mean, that's why I don't have I don't know my neighbor. That's the tough part of being an assassin. You got to switch vehicles.
Speaker 1: Well, I was parked off and it had she not been driving through, and I only identify her by her ducks because it could have There are a lot of jeeps. There's you know her color jeep to not there's plenty of them, but there are so many ducks in the window. So I'm like, well, she probably saw me. I'm not gonna drive all the way over here and not still go for it. And I have this really intense, extremely far shooting water gun that you push a button, tell you how much charges in it. Oh it's electric, Yeah, yeah it's And so I thought, if she just comes out, I can probably stillhoot her from three miles away on top of it, if I get on top of the hynday. So I crossed, and I had like two neighbors that out their window at me because I'm like hiding in the yard behind a bush and somebody else's yard. Luckily, my gun is orange. Because I hadn't been black, they'd probably thought I was trying to kill somebody.
Speaker 5: And let's remember we're not kids, man like, we're older people. So like, if you see like a forty year old man in your yard, that's scary.
Speaker 1: Like I am like sitting on my butt behind a bush with a gun. But it's orange, So I feel okay about that. So I'm trying to get her out of her house. And I had this plan completely hatched up before she saw me. So I hired. She's not an intern because I'm paying her. But when I went and spoke at the University of Arkansas to a bunch of grad students, I was like, an, you guys want to come work in media, I'll pay you for a whole summer. Come up here and work. And so the girl's name is Katie, that's working for me this summer. And I said, Katie Morgan won't know your number, so send her this text message once we know she's in the house. And so Katie text her, Hey, Morgan, this is Blossom Flower Delivery with an order from I used her boyfriend's name nice and I used her address. Our delivery service placed the order on the side of the home to avoid contact with the dogs that it overheard. Please let us know if you see your delivery, and let us know if you have any questions. So I was ready for Morgan had already seen me. But had she not to come out of her house and look for the flowers? Boom, nail her right, good plan, good plan, scream at her, wow, and then run. I didn't work out because she comes out of the house of the phone like recording.
Speaker 2: Me very interesting, Morgan?
Speaker 1: Would that have worked well?
Speaker 3: Ironically? Like perfect time?
Speaker 4: I mean, had I not seen you, I was expecting a delivery from him that day at that time of what, oh, just something related to say, nothing big, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I don't I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: He just told me expected delivery, so it would have been.
Speaker 1: And the reason I drove by first but didn't go by the front of her house. I didn't make sure that there wasn't a truck or car I didn't know like his, because had he been there, that wouldn't have worked. Could it had been like I didn't order you anything. I had this whole thing like triple scouted. Had she not driven around the cor her thirty seconds I got there thirty seconds early. So she comes out of the house. She has her phone out, she's laughing, but she's hiding behind like a pole the whole time. So I can't shoot her, and I'm like, all right, screw it. So I take off running to the house. She jumps in and I'm like, fine, I'll just go hide behind the house.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Oh my good.
Speaker 1: The problem is, I'm like running on the rock. She's big rocks, gravel, you hear me. And so I'm like, I'm gonna i gues i'mbody got on the trash cans, jump over the fence. And at this point I'm thinking I'm gonna get hurt. Yeah, I'm gonna play softball tonight. I have another big cool thing coming up sports wise that I can't announce yet. But I was like, I can't get injured, but I really want to kill her. Then I see her little head poke outs to the back door and she's like watching me. So I just shoot at the window.
Speaker 2: Nothing no water on your hair or nothing.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't see your head out. She just looked through the window.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: I knew I had a safe zone, and so then.
Speaker 1: I just kind of circled the house for a bit and snuck off and just had her scared. I was still there for a long time. I never said I'm leaving. I just want to release feel it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I saw you run away. You know why because I was gonna shoot you from above.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 3: I had an advantage joint that I was getting to.
Speaker 1: You can you imagine she snipes me from her the top the greatest Yeah, wait, can you shoot your assassin? You can't. That was the rule if you're That's how you can save yourself from them, is if you shoot them.
Speaker 3: So I was. I was getting to my vantage point. See you run across my law.
Speaker 1: You're still four o'clock yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 6: Man Like.
Speaker 1: I was so planned and I just she just came around the corner. I had the flat and everything. Had to make sure that he wasn't there. And then when I hear her laughing with her phone poked out from the hold, I was like, I'm cooked. I might as well run at her. Maybe she'll fall or something and I can shoot her. But I did not get her. A lot of work went into that. It did not work. So now you know I'm trying to kill Morgan, you didn't chase her into her garage. I chased her into her house.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, oh, as soon as I even thought it was Bobby.
Speaker 4: When I got into my garage, jedge went down before I got out.
Speaker 1: Of the car. There was no way to get in there like you got Edie.
Speaker 8: And Eddie's jeep was opening at the top off right.
Speaker 1: She knew and she knew it was me, so she shut it quickly. Eddie wasn't for sure that was even you. He didn't know what you know, you were in your wife's car. So that was great on your part because had he knew was you, he could have pulled in, kept the door shut, shut the garage. You never got in, No, I'd just run in the garage. Then he would have never opened the doors.
Speaker 7: The lid was, he had the top of the top off whatever.
Speaker 1: That's how it got to. If he would have seen you, though, it'ld have been different.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't stop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, he ha'd have been screwed because it's a cold sack.
Speaker 2: I did. I can drive fast, you can't drive through a cold set.
Speaker 1: There's nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: I turn around and keep driving.
Speaker 1: Top on or Morgan had a top on and she pulled in the garage and I was hoping she didn't see me.
Speaker 5: And that's what you get for being early the butt, dude, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you thirty seconds. Yeah, the road she didn't drive down to make sure everything was clear and new not to pull in front of her house because of a ring camera. Did you get anything on your ring?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah I have. I have the disappointing look on your face.
Speaker 4: When I ran inside and you pulled up to the front door like doing it like just mad, and then you ran around the side.
Speaker 2: That was really fun.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. I was so irritated. I wanted to bust a window and then start shooting in there. Okay, they just pay for the window. But I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 7: He was like, there's rocks right here, I can just boom.
Speaker 4: You were circling my house like a shark, though, I was like, I don't know how long this.
Speaker 1: Is gon't go on for I was told she'd like try to come out and like be like haha and not expect me to be right there because I had to use up every No.
Speaker 4: I was paranoid the whole rest of the day, I would be like taking Remy out and I'm like, oh my gosh, I had my gun everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you could stop me here?
Speaker 1: He would, I would, I didn't. But here's the deal. I also one didn't want to get caught in traffic. It's terrible. It's it's terrible anyway. And then two, oh, you and Texas were playing the softball Championship. I need to watch it with my wife, and so I had to be home for that. I don't want to get in trouble assassin problems, but I was there.
Speaker 4: I'm never gonna get over watching you run away with your giant gun out.
Speaker 1: Huge gun, right, a huge gun.
Speaker 3: My like assassin point as.
Speaker 1: People like drive by slowly and look at me, like what is that guy doing hiding in a bush? Yeah, And again, had the gun not been huge and orange, somebody probably would have called to tell on me. I also would like shoot water when people look at me, just so they would know.
Speaker 2: Like no.
Speaker 5: But even even then, guys people our age don't play water gun fights. They understand, like maybe what they're kids? There are no kids around, it's weird.
Speaker 1: They probably all listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 7: It's sort of like when I was stalking you and I sat there. I mean, people would drive by because it's a construction site and so all the people that in that area are working and I am just sitting there in the car, and they like, even like the contrenty, they just kind of look at me, like what's it okay?
Speaker 2: And then they drive up and get back to work. But it was like, oh, I feel so stupid. Little did they know you're about to assassin someone?
Speaker 1: I will be warning goggles tonight in my softball game. If you guys don't know where I'm playing, or if you do or don't it matter, I'll be warning goggles. So shoot me all you want. I'll use about one goggle save on tonight. Since you know where I'm going to be, I will be wearing goggles around my neck. So the goggles is just a one time mhm. If somebody shoots with goggles, you can't wear the goggles anymore. You like, kill them off of them. I'm playing floaties like the original rule, the ones around your arms. Yeah, because if you like see kids with floaties on the grocery store, that's what they're playing. Is assassin. Uh yeah, so I'm still in don't worry.
Speaker 3: Oh I am too.
Speaker 1: I didn't too much into this. Now I will get you.
Speaker 5: Oh dang, okay, taken.
Speaker 3: With me everywhere.
Speaker 1: I have a small one. I have a big one. I have them hitten in my house. You have a pistol, I have them. Yes, I have small ones. I have them hitting in my house in case when you guys gets me at my house, have them like every room to my wife's Like, why is there a water gun in the.
Speaker 2: Drawer next to the form.
Speaker 1: I've seen too many shows where like people pull them out of like their bed and stuff and they need them right at that time. I'm ready.
Speaker 4: There's also go out of my car when you When I got that text from you, I went out into my car and.
Speaker 3: Grabbed the water gun before I stepped on the front port.
Speaker 4: So I was like, I'm gonna have one in my unjust in cases what this is.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw the text wasn't from me.
Speaker 3: No, but I was like, I'm suspicious now of everything.
Speaker 5: After I saw your car, has anyone else tried to assassin? Like just lunchboxing you, I've had a TEMs Okay, interesting.
Speaker 3: It's much like Bobby, I've been planning.
Speaker 1: It's hard to because, like it can't be walking out of work or coming into work, so it's tough. So you really got to like study them like a listen. If I were going to stop, if we were going to stalk somebody in real life, I'd give up. It's annoying learning.
Speaker 2: But they have a thing.
Speaker 8: There's a different drive.
Speaker 2: They're driven to do it.
Speaker 1: I'd give up the drive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's kind of hard to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, is it's too much work.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of work, a lot of effort, a lot of wasted time doing nothing when they're not even there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have another plan though, don't worry. I have another plan. I have a secondary plan that they will go into effect starting today today.
Speaker 4: It cannot be anything work related though, right, correct, right, Yeah, no, I can't just making sure thing that I like plan like cm A Fest that we're gonna be out at c A Fest. That's why I'm asking a schedule also in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: If it's for something for work, we can't do it.
Speaker 2: But think about her on stage in front of all those people.
Speaker 1: If it's a bucket of water, and that's like a bomb, that's all I'm talking about. Like a water balloon work too, you'd have to get them wet, though A lot of times I throw it and bounce off lands on the ground. That's think about a water balloon. If it is at a work event that you were put there from work. You can't do it. If you're just hanging out a CMA a fest, that's will not be show uh. And then I just knew if I would have pulled a hamstring or something had I stayed and jumpings not being able play softball tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah you ready for that? You mean shrugging your shoulders.
Speaker 1: I'm just ready. So I'm gonna be. I went to the banding cage yesterday. Oh yeah, I saw that. I hit so many balls, I like tore my finger in my hand. Okay, you ever see the episode of the Office where.
Speaker 8: Do you have a glove?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wear banding gloves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was trying all kinds of stuff. These machines. Now you can pick the arch, the ball comes twelve foot ten feet, eight feet. You can do back spin, forward spin, knuckleball, and so then you can do fast pitch. And I started doing fast pitch. I mean I just was like, man, this is crazy. You can just go to the bat and cage and hit all day.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when I started doing fast pitch, I started turning the hand that skin off my hands because I went fast pitch softball. Then I went fast baseball.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though you're playing softball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just kind of got into it, you know. But there's a really cool batting cage ironically near Morgan's house, which is why I planned it all that perfect.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of the d bat place d bat batting cages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're playing a game over a boy my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right by your house. Yeah, come see what happens. I'm playing outfit with the big gun, the big orange gun strapped to my back and float.
Speaker 2: He's on interesting.
Speaker 5: So now she can go find you just to eliminate you, even though because he's.
Speaker 1: Your assassin, and if she's my assassin, she can find me. Otherwise she's just in protection mode if I come there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, okay, I remember.
Speaker 3: I can't go after him.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna come hunt me, but she can kill me to save herself unless she's my assassin.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh so I thought, now that she knew you were trying to kill her, she could kill you.
Speaker 2: Y I thought that too.
Speaker 1: I mean, that can be a rule. That's fine if we want to add it, but that's not the original rule. But I have no I don't care because I'll kill her if she even comes near me to try to kill me. I welcome, dan, dude, you sound sound mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday on the camera, he was so dead.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I put so much time into that and all just pissed away all that time and effort. Don't call out the devil, you know why. You might just come that's all Georgia.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, grateful dead rand of the devil is a friandom.
Speaker 1: No, my gonna wa say that. I don't call it. Be careful, don't call it the devil, because he.
Speaker 2: Might just go, oh, and you're the devil in this this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, I might go, I am yeah, God, don't do it. You might just get it back. So anyway, that was yesterday, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Keith.
Speaker 1: You sent me a picture. You can go to my Instagram and see it. He caught a forty pound striper a few minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the same one.
Speaker 1: He texted to you to dude huge. Yeah, he caught a forty pound striper. It's on my Instagram story, mister Bobby Bones. And then he started sending me other ones. He sent, well, he sent me he sent two hybrid. Well, the big one's the striper. And then he has two hybrids, a twelve pounder and an eight pounder. And the hybrid is a mixture of a white bass and a striper.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, but they both have stripes on it, right.
Speaker 1: But again, the top one, the big one, is a striper. They're bigger fish and that. Yeah, but anyway, I post them on a story. It's a forty pound Look at this, Amy, it's as tall as Morgan is monsters.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So congratulations. Arkinsa Keith. He did watch the Cardinals video of Too Much access Us playing with the Cardinals, and he said the following, Hey, I watched that video. Awesome, you got that bat. You look good out there in the field. Eddie not so much. Eddie needs to go back to little league.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly what he said to me. He says, saw the video. He did say that I'm sending you back to the minors. No, he's that correction back to the little league.
Speaker 1: That's funny. We have some listeners here that I think won something Scuba. Is that right? Let's bring it in. So we have some guests here from Bay Country and the Bowl in Portland. I'm not sure what they want. Maybe it's on the local station.
Speaker 2: They didn't ask like what they want.
Speaker 1: It was off the local. Oh no, I just let people show up. It's nice. So they're coming in and we're gonna meet him and actually figure out what they want and why they want. Come on, hey guys, dun dun, dun du hunt. Hey bo, Hey, come in. We're on, but come on, talk to me for a second because IM curious about a couple things. Everybody, come on in and grab a chair, hang out. We're all family here. Let's grab a mic. Right there, Bro, he's.
Speaker 2: Already got to Marguerite in her hand.
Speaker 1: Really, hey bo, So we're gonna see buddy, what's what are these winners?
Speaker 2: These are winners?
Speaker 1: What do they win? Like? Well, how do they win a contest? When this happens?
Speaker 9: Well, this is the Bobby's Big Adventure.
Speaker 1: Give I remember the contest number one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody hang out. Yeah, there's enough.
Speaker 7: Let her sit there.
Speaker 10: Hey, what's up, buddy, Bobby?
Speaker 1: Hey Teddy, where do you live? Oh? Cool? All right? Do you play baseball? You look like a baseball player. Are you playing football? All right, we'll good to see you, buddy. All right.
Speaker 11: Man, So they all want a trip, and they got the trip to c M A Fast. They're going to stadium shows all week c M A Fest. And then they got the stadium shows every night. And then we.
Speaker 9: Got a special we get this special tour and then we have a special tour at Universal Music tomorrow and special guest appearance from a recording artist that's gonna come by and.
Speaker 1: Hang, they know who it is yet, do you guys know?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, they don't know. They don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, whisper they won't be able to hear it, but whisper it into the microphone where they can't hear it. Got it? Got you? Okay? So uh got microphone because I haven't met you. Guess what's your name?
Speaker 8: I'm Jessica.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jessica. Where are you from?
Speaker 8: I'm from California.
Speaker 1: That was kind of energetic, So yeah, all right, that's good. That's good. And then who are you here with my sister, Daisy, Hey, Daisy, how are you doing? Is there alcohol that drink? I thought it was a margrated. I didn't think it was Jessica. How did how did you win this trip?
Speaker 8: I entered keywords? So I was listening to KBA.
Speaker 1: All day at work, and so you were listening to went to the website and you I'm always I'm always amazed, and I know these contests are giving away and people go and they have great but I'm always amazed when people when I meet people that win them absolutely, because don't you ever aren't you like? I bet you? Nobody ever wins this? Right?
Speaker 8: Do you remember your keyword?
Speaker 6: Like the one?
Speaker 8: There was a bunch. I was like top of the you did them all. But whenever I, you know, heard it and could.
Speaker 1: Log in and do it, how did you know you won?
Speaker 8: I got a call from Emily at KBA.
Speaker 1: And did you believe it was Emily or a hacker? Scammer?
Speaker 12: You know, it's funny because I never ever pick up eight hundred numbers or numbers I don't know on the phone.
Speaker 8: For some reason, I was like, Okay, let's give it a run.
Speaker 12: And it was Emily and I recognized her voice, and I was like, she asked me off the bat, do.
Speaker 8: You remember turning keywords to win something? I'm like yes, for Disneyland and for Who's. She's like, what about Nashville fly Away. I'm like, yes, I did that too.
Speaker 2: She's like, well you would, so that's so cool.
Speaker 1: And then so they fly you down here. Yep, so tell me again, I did hey be a part of it. I did a lot of the boy stuff, but like, what did they actually hook you up with flights?
Speaker 12: So we flew in last night, well this morning hotel and the four day passes.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Like that's that's so cool that you don't have to pay for them. And so, Jessica, you didn't do anything and you're getting rewarded. How do you your thoughts? That's that's daisy, Oh Daisy, sorry, get you guys. You did crap and yet you're here.
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Uh that's pretty Did you wonder if she'd even pick you?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were and were kind of duking it out to see what. How did you decide, Jessica?
Speaker 8: So I had a heart. I told them they had to decide because I couldn't pick.
Speaker 12: My mom looked country music. She loves show she loves. She just thought this would be a better experience to do with my sister selfless, and she's like, I can't hang you guys are gonna hang?
Speaker 1: Are you guys going hard?
Speaker 12: Well, it's our first time in Nashville.
Speaker 8: But even just.
Speaker 6: Going to four concerts four nights in a row is hard, Like even if you don't.
Speaker 1: And they had with their jobs, I mean, yeah, did you tell did you like tell them what you're doing your work? Yeah? Okay, because I say, if not, you're about to be here's where I'm right now and they would be able to see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my boss is super cool.
Speaker 3: She was like, that's so excited.
Speaker 8: I've never met anyone that's won anything. I'm like me.
Speaker 1: Either, me either, except I do sometimes. But it feels like that because it's that's super cool. Okay. And then Nathan, you have a microphone. Yeah, hold on, sir, Nathan, how you doing, buddy?
Speaker 6: Really good?
Speaker 1: I met your son before I met you. Yeah, please call me Nate Nate Okay. And so away from.
Speaker 10: Uh Eugene, Portland is a cool place as well. And that's the radio station ninety eight seven the Bowl shout out to UH Jake and Danny, who were the ones? Going back to your question about how were you notified? It was pretty cool because just got a text of can you lives? Can you video stream at I don't know what at what time? It was eleven thirty or something, and I said no, I'm I'm working at that point, you know, can we can we do it at I think it was one o'clock ish and they said yeah, because that's when.
Speaker 1: What they want your video stre for to tell you one to tell me I won?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 10: I I thought it was funny too because I enter all those keyword contest drives my wife nuts, but honey, it paid off.
Speaker 1: Here we are anyway, Julie, I love you.
Speaker 10: So I'm here solo because we've got three kids and and uh you.
Speaker 1: Could but our mom wait, you one for two and you didn't bring anybody?
Speaker 6: He I.
Speaker 10: Hey, I am a massive country music fan.
Speaker 6: Almost none of my friends are.
Speaker 2: But a free trip in Nashville.
Speaker 1: They could come apart.
Speaker 10: I put it out there, I know, but I had personal days saved up. I'm a teacher, and so I saved some days up. You always got to be prepared for family trips, right, Spontaneity and didn't expect it to be this. When I got the video the streaming request, I thought, oh, this could be the Disney trip, the Disney Pixar Fest trip. And then they I had forgot about the CMA Fest contest, and he says, you won, And both the DJs were on and they gave me the statistics of ten thousand and something. Texts came in and my one hundred and change were what one? And I heard you this morning talking about lottery odds and big jackpots and the gentleman out of the Portland area. I was talking to Jake about him winning the billion dollar contest. Uh this, Uh, the odds of winning a contest like this and entering the keywords, There wasn't one specific like going back to Amy's question that I can remember was because it could have been any of them. I don't know their algorithm, with their software, with their sweepstakes, and we don't either. We don't know if if it's all names out of a half, I think yeah, Abraham Lincoln top pat in Oregon State. Yes, Sir uber Nation, go Beeves in Lexington. I wish I could transport both places. Where did Nashville?
Speaker 1: Where do you teach like what you don't have say what school?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you teach?
Speaker 10: I mean asks that physical education? Now what the last six years?
Speaker 1: You say? Now, what are you teaching?
Speaker 10: Mainly seventh grade? Social studies for fifteen years really taught I love history, that's my passion, and so being in the South is really cool. The fomo is to not visit certain places and to go to country music and have to juggle everything. But fifteen years I taught social studies largely seventh grade, and then just wanted to change and something to kind of reinvigorate my career, and so.
Speaker 1: Physical education was a great choice. What's like your jam in history? Like your favorite party history? I think you're like teaching the most like an era or oh well, I taught world history, but as as a history buff Civil War era and then the Old West or my two favorite periods. Did you ever like go look at stuff it was from that or like on a vacation, would you stop buy stuff and look at it like Civil War landmarks?
Speaker 6: Well, I remember I haven't been to the South a lot.
Speaker 10: I was telling Bow before the show and Jessica that I have family that live in Jacksonville still, but I have family just outside of Marietta, Georgia, or that were lived in Marietta, Georgia when I was growing up, and it was the coolest thing.
Speaker 6: I was a teenager.
Speaker 10: They brought me down Stone Mountain, Georgia, I think was the place, and some Civil War generals, if I recall correctly, or etched into Stone Mountain. But they do a laser light show and that was just intriguing to me, captivating and.
Speaker 1: And really cool.
Speaker 10: But I can't wait when I am retired to do a lot.
Speaker 1: Of visits to the South. I guess my final question then you say you can't wait to you're retired. Have you been saving for your retirement? Because these guys here to retire and they have not saved nickel?
Speaker 2: We can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you saved a nickel?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what do you want to say anyones? What do you want to say to them who they haven't saved a penny?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean the stock market, it's they're.
Speaker 1: Not invest in stocks, only in a video recently.
Speaker 6: And don't do bitcoin.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but I know taking gambles like lunchboxes with eating three pounds of avocado.
Speaker 1: But he didn't finish it though.
Speaker 10: Well's and you reference one of my favorite movies, which is the craziest thing because I was just talking to my wife about what movies do our kids need to see that were really impactful growing up and stand by me you mentioned the throw up scene and just the other.
Speaker 1: Day, but it really does listen. That's a good topic.
Speaker 10: Though too, and you absolutely this is this is surreal and it's it's taking this in and just I love the genuine authenticity of each one of you and how your and how your personalities comes out each and every show. And to think that, you know, I slept for two hours before my flight out here, and I'm a night ol and get you know, not as much sleep as I should a lot of times. But I wasn't groggy at all when I landed in Nashville, and I knew was maybe be an amazing experience.
Speaker 6: Got a good night's sleep last night.
Speaker 10: I walked for about six miles last night, walking through Vanderbilt University. But I didn't want to be the guy that was late to this show and be part of your bit in a couple of days, so anybody killed, you know, here I am at night thinking, okay, this is where and how do I retrace my steps back to the hotel?
Speaker 1: So that was cool.
Speaker 10: But yeah, here in the avocado bit, it's a special day to be here, special day.
Speaker 6: I've got some gum in my bag out out in the lobby there, and.
Speaker 2: You've got chips left over to.
Speaker 1: I got two things. One you've inspired a second we'll probably do next week. Movies that are that kids need to see. Awesome like movie our movies, but the next generation of kids need to see that's my life. I'll make a note there. And then number two is we're do you know you ever heard the song that goes um single day? I never new York. There's a mother buddle there, but I prayed for you, you know, yes, you know? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: And I love, by the way when Bobby sings because.
Speaker 6: I do that all the times. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: So Matt Stells, who sings that song, he's about to be a guest on the show. You guys can hang out and if you want to meet Matt, like little extra bonus benefit here. So good to see you, guys.
Speaker 2: Daisy, do you listen or just your sister?
Speaker 1: You just hearing?
Speaker 2: Like, who are these people?
Speaker 1: I don't like it's the second, I feel like I don't think.
Speaker 2: Daisy listens because she's looking around, going what is going on?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: That's okay though, be honest, Daisy talking.
Speaker 7: To the micros and tell us you we are idiots.
Speaker 1: I listened here and there. Yeah that makes no have to got time. Yeah, you guys hang out. We'll make this experience little cooler for you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Matt's about to come in and we're gonna interview you guys can sit in and just check it out. Cool. We're gonna go and we will see you guys tomorrow. And that's it, all right, goodbye, bro, thank you