Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, Claire, you're definitely our people with your your shortening of words. I've noticed in your your rhetorical stylings procedures like that. I mean, I think we all called a bobo. I mean, I feel like that became these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we call yeah, and we are all saying that, but just did you call it a bobo? Clarification, we would just say bobos.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh yeah, okay, that's interesting, rather than an a bobo and original, Yeah, it must be regional. Yeah, what dialect? What dialect do you speak?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, forty two, Episode four of Daily's I Got a production of iHeart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness. And it is Thursday, June thirteenth, twenty twenty four. A near miss for those of us we're definitely afraid of Friday thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just I just realized we missed six ' nine, our greatest we did. Yeah, yeah, because that doesn't seem like that was that was a Sunday.
Speaker 2: It was a Sunday. That's why that was it. Just remember we still do.
Speaker 1: Recognize six ' nine in this house. It's the new fourth over four twenty, yeah.
Speaker 2: Over four twenty. It's always a sixty nine all day.
Speaker 1: But June thirteenth is National Golf Cart Day, National Random Acts of Lights Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I miss me with that one.
Speaker 1: National Kitchen Clutches of America Day, National Weave Your Garden Day, National Sewing Machine Day, National Career Nurses Assistance Day, Nurse Assistance Day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was just too distracted on June ninth to you know what I mean, too busy, celebraty, celebrate, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Man, just watching Marilyn Manson interviews, trying to figure out how I do I need to.
Speaker 2: Remove a rip to achieve this. I don't quite know. Is that a sixth? Does that count? I don't know. I mean self sixty nine? Yeah, a self Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. We'll have to blasco listeners. That's what SSN stands for for me. People ask me what's my SSN, I said, I wish no.
Speaker 1: So your social security. We're trying to make sure you have my bad insurance.
Speaker 2: For My name is Jack O'Brien aka learn your Hues. My preschool son teach me green when you are dumb. Roy g bib when I get dressed? What's magenta foror that is courtesy of southa door jolly on the discord. In reference to Miles not knowing what the primary colors are, what the secondary colors are, I.
Speaker 1: Don't see color man, Yeah, just at all. I'm kind of also extensive that I'm ignorant about anything to do with actual colors as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Yeah, it kind of translates to people who say that about race. But yeah, and also reference to magenta, the new primary color that I have petitioned my kids school board about this. Fucking they're going to change the primary colors. Not my America. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Wait, the magenta is a primary color.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, that's what they're saying. They're saying magenta instead of red for some whatever. Look see that thing.
Speaker 1: That's why I have peace, because I'm not Everything's gotta.
Speaker 2: Be different, you know what I mean. Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass.
Speaker 1: This Miles Gray a ka Miles nominative foot of best role else it's how we handle six point eight stress.
Speaker 2: So well, okay, shout out.
Speaker 1: Obviously, that's I'm f to him. That's from Mad Villain, America's most one to shot out Lacaroni for that one. Yes, I have been nominated for the Best rold Els and it is how truly that's how I handled this six point eight week's debacle stress so well.
Speaker 2: So thank you for that, Locaroni. Yeah, very true, very true, very true. That Academy Award category goes way back, but a lot of people like they moved it. Yeah, Best Role Elves they moved it out of the main telecast, so yeah, yeah, it's with the Arts and Sciences.
Speaker 1: They give it out in the parking lot, but behind Hollywood and Highland.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, well, Miles, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by an actor, comedian and writer who's written for SpongeBob square Pants. Never heard of it, shrill snl ever heard Yeah, was the pseudo host of Viceland's Flophouse, which I will always bring up because that's where I first saw her. She's performed Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Fringe Fest, Bridge down, all the festivals. Her new special Everything I Know How to Do is out now and it is hilarious. Please welcome Clara, Claire, thanks so much for you.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 1: I was reading your bio and I too have been described as quote sarcastic and quote half Asian, so.
Speaker 3: I believe that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what kind of sarcastic are you?
Speaker 2: Japanese? Awesome? Yeah, Japanese sarcasm.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah in Filipino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say a word that I was I was gonna say and yeah, but that feels somehow racist, even though that is Jane cool.
Speaker 2: I can actually speak for Miles on this one. It's fine. I said to him all the time. He loves it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Let me just cut in here. He loves when I started singing turning Japanese. He loved that. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: I love well. Happy to be a part of the clan here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, welcome. It's strange where you come in too. It's from Claire.
Speaker 3: I'm here in Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn, New York. Lovely Brooklyn, New York. How is it?
Speaker 3: It's summertime here? Summertime is popping off in a pretty heavy way.
Speaker 2: Is that New York stension? The air?
Speaker 1: The summer stench in the area quite yet.
Speaker 3: The piss has not made it to the area, but the garbage has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Not hot enough for the piss to kind of sizzle up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still early in the season for that.
Speaker 2: There's a long read on like the how they're like trying to fix the New York garbage collection system and uh yeah, just all sorts of interesting information. I don't like their chances. But one of the facts they had in there is that if you ever throw something away, you can like call three one one and they will hold the garbage before it goes on the barge and you have they'll dump the entire garbage truck and you have an hour to find the thing that you threw accidentally threw away, Like they created a game show.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool? And they were like yeah, they were like people usually find it like people, but it's that organized.
Speaker 1: You can be like bleaker ship was picked up and they're like, all right, okay, we.
Speaker 2: Find we know which trash truck that is. Yeah, you got an hour to get to the docs and then you're going to have an hour to look through to comb through us your blocks garbage, what is the system.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just just pilot up on the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Right, it's pilot up on the sidewalk. But they're changing that because of rats and because the mayor doesn't want to solve other more important problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he wants to party.
Speaker 3: He kind of just wants to party and be vegan, which is like awesome for him, and we love that.
Speaker 2: He's so cool.
Speaker 3: He reversed his own diabetes and that's kind of his whole thing is veganism.
Speaker 2: He cured his own diabetes.
Speaker 3: And like hanging out with hot women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, he'll do it every time.
Speaker 3: I'll do it. But they're trying to they're trying to implement, you know, like a dumpster system where everybody has like every building has their own sort of dumpster thing right then, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: That the rats will be respectful of and not enter it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look up a respect I see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I feel like Mayor Adams doesn't want to sit here, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, Just pack it up, y'all, pack it up, take it back underground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to Boston.
Speaker 1: Were you were you in Jack when you're talking about how the rats Are was failing at their job in New York appointed rats Are Yeah, yeah, yeah. So it's a lot of a lot of stuff in flux right there.
Speaker 2: Didn't his didn't the mayor's own like Brownstone get like condemned for being a rat hot spot at one point.
Speaker 1: Probably it's the rat hot spot.
Speaker 2: Okay, he has like a line and ship, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Music was both really sexy little rats.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well for rats, low cut jeans.
Speaker 2: Rats kind of have like big, big old asses. I can respect. I'm just thinking, I was thinking about rats wearing the low cut jeans, and I was like, they do kind of have you know, they.
Speaker 1: Got the apple bottom jeans, the bodies.
Speaker 2: With the fur. All Right, Claire, we're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell our listeners a couple of things we're talking about from the news. You've seen this, you heard about this news Hunter Biden guilty. Mega World doesn't really know what to make of that fact, because they had lots of conspiracy theories like that he was gonna get off and that this is just the tip of the iceberg of the Joe Biden Crime Family. So we're gonna talk about that. There's just been a bunch of wild shit about AI art that I wanted to talk about. There there's this article that published a couple of weeks ago, Hollywood Nightmare, new streaming service lets viewers create their own shows using AI. And there's this like studio called Fable where you, I guess, just like put a prompt in and it generates a show that sucks like this, and this is going to replace entertainment that doesn't suck. And the thing that they point to the description is this, did you guys see the AI generated South Park? Yeah, it's it's a fucking it's so bad, like it fucking bums me out, like it too, like it. I think it gave me depression, just like watching it like clinic, like a depression that I can't cure. Like is so bad. It's so strange, like it makes you feel crazy and sleepy at the same time. It's very strange. So I want to talk about that. I want to talk about the Ashton Kutcher and the Tribeca Film Festival, trying to make AI movies happen, all of that plenty more. But first, Claire, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are? Or you could tell us the most recent thing that you screencappt.
Speaker 3: I googled Tim Meadows. He's doing good. He's I wanted to see how old he was, and he's sixty three.
Speaker 2: It really looks good every time I see it.
Speaker 3: Looks really good. Because I was on Instagram he popped up and I go, what's up with him these days? He's one of my favorites. Yeah, and one of my favorite SNL sketches where he plays a guy named doctor Poop. You guys ever see this.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen doctor Poop.
Speaker 3: You're gonna want to look that up and post that. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was, and look at this one a very specific age when the Ladies Man came out where me and all my friends were like, this is an underrated masterpiece and he's so good. Yeah, he's so good.
Speaker 1: And you were saying Cravasier with a lisp. Yes, yeah, yeah, absolutely, that was absolutely had to if you're a ladies.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I'm real wow, sixty three, he may keep it.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he's not like embroidered so many times when you look up past SNL cast members, like if you really start.
Speaker 2: Digging it, like, oh they're why aren't they canceled? No one's talking about this. This is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't like this section of what I'm reading. But Tim Meadows, glad to know you're out there doing the good time to know I ship.
Speaker 2: I hope he. I think there's a girls five I have a plot maybe where like one of them is trying to date Tim Meadows and it goes like he's recently divorced and it's fun. Oh, and they got their eye on him. They got their eye on him. They like see him on the dating apps or something like that as himself as Medows Meadows as Tim Meadows. Yeah, display name the first. Yeah, so I think there's I think there might be a few people checking for Tim Meadows.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is something, Claire that you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Texting? Mmmmm, what do you mean texting as the primary form of communication? I think it's overrated. I think often things get lost in translation with punctuation and capitalization. I think people need to stop expecting me personally to text them back right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find texting you gotta let it marinate. You gotta let it marinate.
Speaker 3: You gotta let it marinate. It's not natural to communicate with each other this quickly in this fashion. It's not natural.
Speaker 1: I feel like I wish they took like you like switched I message like AOL instant messenger, where you're here, like like a door open, you're like, oh, who signed on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What what's that? What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: You're on here? Up the door close? Well later, just later.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was because that was the beginning of sort of like, hey, why aren't you talking to me? Because back then it's like, yeah, because my ass is sat right in front of this fucking computer talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now with it in the hand. I like, we can't have that expert. I'm even terrible responding right away most of the time, me too.
Speaker 3: An away message even just say I'll get back one of these Hey, I'm sorry, but I'll get back to shortly. When what is that four hours or four days? Yeah?
Speaker 1: People, do you have people coming at you for not responding quickly? I'm guessing for what, like real stuff.
Speaker 2: Like please help me, I need it, I need a right now to the doctor. I'm in big trouble.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna actually turn my phone off.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm well, I'm just generally a bad text texterbacker unless it is important. But if it's not important, and it's just like, hey, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing next? Sunday? Next? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you know, I understand like the feelings of you know, that sort of everyday rejection we go through when somebody doesn't answer right away and you're asking them out or asking them to do something.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, wait, are.
Speaker 1: You saying if we call you on the phone, then I'm going to respond?
Speaker 2: Really Okay, both of those things stress me out, but yeah, phone calls I feel like much less stressful than having a text that's sitting there, you know, unresponded to.
Speaker 1: Well, then there's also like that stress like that you have, Like when you see someone calling that you haven't talked to on the phone a long time, You're like, oh, what the fuck is going on? I'm like, we're normally texting?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: That means death?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like did you die? Are you right now? Yeah? Oh you have my Deadwood DVD? Still? Ok? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah yeah, just bring them over. You can leave by the door. I'll be all right, thanks, oh, thanks fucking god. Yeah, and you were saying thanks God because you really wanted to. Yeah, don't know how to watch it on streaming. I still don't care about their health. You're just no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, it's all about the wood.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When there's like a group chat and like everybody's just like like there's just like text flying back and forth, I will frequently get too stressed out to respond.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen that happen where I feel like we'll text about it game with Jabari and like Jabari and I start going off on something and slowly I'm.
Speaker 2: Like Jack, her respond this is fun.
Speaker 1: These are firefucking texts right now, not even a cat back on anything. And then it gets like seventy message if you're like, sorry, that was a lot to catch up on, a lot to catch up right there.
Speaker 2: I get it phone on me, you know, comes life does. Yeah, And it's not true that I don't keep my phone on me. I'm just sitting there trying to come up with something to text, and just sweat pouring down, just being like, oh, it's too late. There are already four more.
Speaker 1: That's where AI would really help you, Jack, Yeah, Jack, you find something witty to.
Speaker 2: Reply about this conversation about Kendrick Lamar. Please, everyone's just AI boughts texting with other AI bots. That's the dream, according to the founder of Bumble. Oh yeah right, I bought dates another AI bought and for you, and that you get to know each other. WHOA, Yeah, that's the That's what they they're promising with this AI stuff. It sounds too good to be true. Claire, What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Documentaries?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what you're watching as.
Speaker 3: A as an art form? Just just I just saw this one called sperm World. Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm intrigued.
Speaker 3: It's a documentary my favorite theme park, my dream life. It's about these guys who do these sort of unsanctioned sperm giving to women who want to have kids. It's it's like not.
Speaker 1: They're describing like masturbating on the subway.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Not to a clinic, but people who like offer their services like personally, like on like.
Speaker 3: On craigs List, guys are like, I can I have sperm, I have a twenty confirmed children out there, Like I have strong sperm. I can sell it to you for however much and you know, it's always sort of a desperate there's desperation on both sides. They're not charging that much. There are scenes. There's this one guy who always kind of has a big gulp and a cup of his own ches and he's like in a parking in a parking lot, like leaning into a minivan being like here it is here, this is for you. You don't want to get and that's delivered. It's often hand delivered or sometimes traditional do it traditional yeah, intercourse, yeah, like a very like well let's this is like the right time to do it. Let's do it now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And it's but it's really gross. It really sucks.
Speaker 1: They're not like trying to be like can we kiss or like they're like, yo, I just just make the deposit and leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the guys are like, okay, so this is what we're gonna do. This is how we'll do it. Let me know if you put your uncomfortable and I recommend right when you know the seed is planted, you're gonna want to like sit up and raise your like they're like, what's the whole system they've got down?
Speaker 2: This is so I.
Speaker 1: Watched ninety de Fiance a lot and there's a guy. Yeah, also a documentary, but iron there's a guy on this season right now who does this like he has he's like a prolific sperm donor and he's in a relationship and his girlfriend's like, you have to stop this, like, and he's like, this is my gift to the world. And he's always wearing basketball shorts because he's like concerned about his sperm count and overheating his nutsack and takes all these supplements and he's like, actually have like forty times the volume of sperm than like a normal person's ejaculation.
Speaker 2: And he's like so, but he.
Speaker 1: Has like this weird fucking god complex too. It's really fun. He's a really like I'm imagining, it's probably the same shit like people got.
Speaker 3: These guys have. These guys have a complex, and it's complex. It's a complex, really freaky.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, you learn you learn a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, documentaries, How did you find sperm World? Because that feels like some ship. I wish the algorithms are, like, Bro, you're gonna want to watch this.
Speaker 3: I just heard it about it through a friend. I think it was on It might have been like FX or something like that. And this guy just put out another documentary called ren Fair.
Speaker 2: I'm watching that, yeah.
Speaker 3: The same guy.
Speaker 2: Is it shot the.
Speaker 3: Same way or no, it's really beautifully shot and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, beautifully Oh yeah, because ren Fair is very cinematic, to the point that I felt it was like really blurring the lines of like if it was fiction or not. But all I just listened to an interview with him and he was saying like no, no, no, Like they're performers, so it just has that feeling of like drama because they're also totally way too invested in this Renfair big time.
Speaker 2: Yeah thing is such a funny. She fucking hates it. She's like, why are you always dressed like this?
Speaker 1: Like he's on a europe like she lives in Malta and he's like coming from the US, and she's like, dude, the weather's nice.
Speaker 2: Like you're always wearing these basketball She's like, I have.
Speaker 1: To worry about overheating. And it's like so just strange the way money maker down there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a way, if this dude pulled up and he's like, I'm here to inseminate, you'd be like, you know what now that I'm kind of seeing your whole like vibe. No, yeah, I cannot don't help care how potent your your seed is. But yeah, they pride themselves on that.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yeah, all right, well, uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about Hunter Biden.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back. Hunter Biden's like an unofficial one of those guys, right, like he's he's got a lot of babies out there.
Speaker 3: There's a guy in sperm world who's got a very similar Hunter Biden vibe.
Speaker 2: The similar drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, not worried about what that might do to his sperm, right, like a lot of drug use. Can't imagine it's great for the old seed, but it's some swim fast.
Speaker 2: It makes them hungry. I'm telling you, these tadpoles are tweaking.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you they have really good ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like Hunter Biden is like, while, you know, not, I don't think he's like anyone's model, you know, role model necessarily, but I do feel like he's like destigmatizing crack use somehow, yeah, like somehow, yeah, like a white person, you know. Yeah, and like also somebody who like all that testimony where they're like, yeah, he would just smoke crack and listen to the Fleet Foxes is like like really laid back, chill bandon like and then he'd be like really nice and sweet and like I kind of fell in love with him a little bit. Was that he's just like that? No, that wasn't because she did she say she smoked crack with him too? Oh did she? Yes? She was wo Wow, we beamed up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like I didn't know what to do, but yeah we did beam up together.
Speaker 2: Damn. So what a run from that guy? Yeah? Yeah. So it was found guilty of three felonies on Tuesday. Yeah. I actually like didn't know this was illegal in America. That Yeah, you can't have a gun and beyond drugs, that's what you.
Speaker 1: Can beyond drug and be a violent domestic abuser, right, yeah, have a gun and domestic abuse. Yeah, but again yeah, because I think again those are obviously racist gun laws.
Speaker 2: I think there's a very specific they're like, oh drug charge no no, no, no, not for you.
Speaker 1: Not for you domestic abusing then that would be and a cop can't have a gun.
Speaker 2: I certainly didn't know it was illegal for the president's son. You know, it seems like the sort of thing they'd normally get away with.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, man, the right is having like such a weird time with this verdict because like since Biden took office, right the emphasis has been on like.
Speaker 2: This like Biden crime family.
Speaker 1: Fucking narrative that they always hear on Fox News and from the right wing talker sphere, and they just can't get it to pop because there's just no evidence of this. We saw like they tried to go through with an impeachment of Joe Biden visa v. Hunter, but like well like they're like, if Hunter Biden's bad, if so in fact, so Joe Biden is also bad, and then we must find the evidence.
Speaker 2: And then they're like we don't. We can't really find any shit to do this. Yeah. So it's just like Joe Biden does not seem competent or you know, like he doesn't seem like the type of person who could be the head of a crime family. Yeah, when you see that movie they made about Hunter and like that they had to like turn him into this like Kaiser, So's a like type thing who's like all of a sudden becomes this like sinister motherfucker behind the scenes, Like he just has a complete personality shift. He's like, that's right, hunter, you're doing my bidding right, and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you could with the Clinton's that's good casting. Like Bill Clinton. You're like, yeah, of course, that guy's like fucking up and you know, having sex with anything that will allow him and uh sometimes not and you know, like it's just that Joe Biden, it just doesn't. I don't I don't think he's.
Speaker 1: Just too fucking boring, you know what I mean. You can't map anything onto Joe Biden aside from like literally sleepy, like as even Trump said, I'm like I buy sleepy Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: I buy that.
Speaker 1: I would even buy World War one ghost Joe Biden, like he might have a better time. Like I think this guy's a fucking World War One ghostost with.
Speaker 3: This, he's just stuck in between worlds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he needs to right his wrongs.
Speaker 3: Do you think this will change the rights view of sort of the justice system in general, with Trump being.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing right this no, well here, this is the thing right because everything is also they have to also keep the other narrative going that the Justice Department has been weaponized against all conservatives. They're rounding up conservative parents or January sixers, like well, yeah, I mean the people who fucking storm the cap gall with surprise anyway. So then if you look at right Trump being prosecuted for all the ship that he's done and the hush money shit, weaponize DJ is what they cry and scream and fundraise off of. Then when Robert her who's another special counsel who was also a Trump appointee, looked at the Biden sort of documents thing that he had some documents in his garage, he was just like, yeah, honestly, like I I really can't find any evidence to prosecute this at all.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh wow, weaponized d o J.
Speaker 1: They're protecting him. It's like that guy's a fucking trumpet.
Speaker 2: Point. And then that is one crime that I can imagine him doing, right, just like misplacing some ship next to an old put this, yeah, kids to ask them like how to find something or you're not making airplanes with that those papers again, are you? I think the box of papers was like in a garage, like next to an old antique car it's like, yeah, that's Joe Biden, Like none of this is like and then I'm gonna, like, you know, make a deal with a shady company to enrich myself.
Speaker 1: If they can do that outwardly under the guise of yeah legal ways to do that, right, but yeah, And now that Hunter Biden has been found guilty, they're like, oh h well, but for the other stuff, it was easy to say that. Like so, for example, Charlie Kirk said, quote, Hunter Biden guilty, yond the true crimes of the Biden crime family remain untouched. This is a fake trial trying to make the justice system appear balanced.
Speaker 2: Don't fall for it.
Speaker 1: Then you have mister teenage mutant Ninja Gebels Stephen Miller out here saying quote, the gun charges are giant misdirection, an easy opportunity for the Justice Apartment to hoodwink a client media that is all.
Speaker 2: Too willing to be duped. Don't be gas lit.
Speaker 1: This is all about protecting Joe Biden, and only Joe Biden. So again, it's also important to note here that the prosecutor that just secured this conviction against Hunter Biden, guess who he was fucking appointed by Donald Trump. Okay, so you have a Trump appointee who took a case to trial, presented the facts, and got a conviction. But somehow this is an example of how no fair the judicial system also is. But I think again, for them, it's a lot easier to raise money when one of your guys is found guilty and then you can always be like, exactly, man, they're trying to fuck with us. But when your opponent is also subjected to the same legal system, you have to fucking pivot quick. And now it's just like, oh no, they're just doing this to distract. Now, like that that's not even like yeah, maybe it work, but it's just it's a distraction.
Speaker 2: Don't believe it? Do we think there was a point where they like came to Joe Biden they were like, do we like, do you want us to protect like make sure this comes back innocent? And he was just like, nah, man, like you did the gladiator thumbs, Yeah, yeah, because I mean Hunter is fucking up out there. You know, I'm sure that he doesn't sleep well at night for a number of reasons, but like that, yeah, that being one of them, and then also just from a public like this is kind of good for his campaign in a way because it doesn't like, yeah, like it fucks up their messaging that the systems being weaponized only against conservatives. So like, I do wonder did make me like seeing how a playing out? I was like, oh, I do wonder if like there was an opportunity for him to put his thumb on the scale and here I mean just truly chose not to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or he did that thing where he's like, you know, like you get in trouble with the police and they call your parents, They're like, do you want to come get your child? They're like no, I think he needs to learn a lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's hit too many rock bottoms. He needs to sit in prison for just a couple of days.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's a first defense, so it's really unlikely that even that happens. So it's kind of like, yeah, now you can you just like you can't buy any more guns, Hunter, no more bang gangs for you. But like but all the like Biden crime.
Speaker 2: That's what if he like was objecting to that, He's like, cool, on, wait, get my gun back. Well, I'm not gonna stop smoking crack, So uh.
Speaker 1: That's my progative what if I keep the guns but I never buy bullets. I just think it's cool to have and to hold it stuff in the mirror, like freeze, motherfucker, and then.
Speaker 2: High I can throw the bullets.
Speaker 3: At you really think, I mean, it seems like samurai swords would be more of a crackhead kind of thing, right, You should just have a bunch of samurai swords on the wall.
Speaker 2: There's no chance that that motherfucker doesn't have at least a couple of samurai swords in at least like one of his places that he flops that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean it. I can totally see him. Or what was it? Who's it in Boogie Knights the Alfred Molina style?
Speaker 1: Just have the homie out there just throwing firecrackers around while you just kick it in your robe and pull out your empty revolver, although Molina's was loaded, but anyway, Yeah, but like all this stuff always has like this undercurrent of like revenge to it, and like these people are so bad, and because they're doing weaponized doj to us, it only makes sense that when Trump is back in office, we're gonna do weaponized do OJ to them, because that has been the rhetoric that's really picked up in the last couple of months about yeah, I may have to, I may have to, you know, like the doctor Phil thing. He's like, revenge is sometimes doctor Phil, it is good I got Unfortunately I disagree with you. There Phil, it is healthy.
Speaker 2: It is doc got to disagree with you.
Speaker 1: And like this fundraising emo that came out of the Trump campaign, like right after this, within you know, hours of the the conviction was said.
Speaker 2: The subject line was haul out the guillotine, like this is.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, it's an escalation, but somehow nothing of it all has to do with the This is what I said. Remember when that sicko Kathy Griffin made the rounds parading my beaded head when I was when I was president, the radical left cheered, Obama and Biden were silent, and the fake news blasted it everywhere. And then he goes on to be like the sad fact here is that this is still the sick dream of every Trump deranged lunatic out there. Stand with me, and it says, and it's not just about me. They're really coming after you, sick, sick sick, And you know, I think that's where they're going with this again, it's to get the feeling that we it'll be justified when it goes totally extra judicial in a second Trump administration if that happens, but definitely likely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So is he saying haul out the guillotine? Like I don't know, I like, I know, Fascism's whole thing is like co opting talking point, co opting what the left should be doing, right, right, right, But so is he saying, like like start beheading the bidens. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like that's why it's like vague enough that you're like, yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Does feel like it was literally written by him with the all caps six six guine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean yeah, this is where his head is at at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to start killing people at some point. It feels like, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: The police are to do that for them. But I would say that, you know, when the trial started, these same people were basically saying, you know, like, well, the weaponize Biden, do OJ's actually gonna tip the scales to get a not guilty verdict, Like that's what they're gonna do. Like that was they kept being insisting like watch this shit, he's gonna be he's gonna walk out of there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then they and then they even pointed to the fact that like, why would his own stepmother, Jill Biden go to the fucking trial unless she was trying to completely politicize this, why would his family go to the trial?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: But meanwhile you had they the literal fucking Speaker of the House like shrieking outside the courtroom when Trump was on trial, being.
Speaker 2: Like, this is their trying. This is a summary execution in broad daylight.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna obviously point out the hypocrisy there. I mean, I did, but it's not meaningful at this point looking at the Republicans. But yeah, this whole election narrative for them is just about how fucking corrupt the Biden crime family is, because it's certainly not gonna be about policy, since they literally have no ideas outside of just punishing people who want abortions or you know, are not cis had Christian people. Yeah, that's the only policies I think we hear articulated. It's like, oh, and they're going to get it.
Speaker 2: I feel like they at least part of the problem with the story is that like they kind of have to at least partially like Hunter Biden, like on the right, you know, like having gun, yes, right when the government says you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I think they're complicated feelings all around. They see themselves in the sky, but they don't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: I mean that tends to be the thing we hate most in other people, the things that remind us of ourselves. A lesson in some armchair psychology for all. There you go, all right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: All right. There's this article in what was it in, I don't know, Apple News, So one of the reporter probably a Hollywood reporter, one of those places that makes you subscribe, or you can get it through Apple News, but the headline is Hollywood Nightmare. New streaming service lets viewers create their own shows using AI, and the promise is the generative artificial intelligence, the auto complete thing that chat GPT does is coming for streaming with the release of a platform dedicated to AI content that allows users to create episodes with a prompt of just a couple of words, Oh wow, what would those words be that you think you would get a good show out of?
Speaker 3: Step Mom? Bubs?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Like that makes sense to me if you're telling you what's going to happen, and sure like that if you told me that, I'd be like, I bet that would be pretty popular. But like creating long form entertainment that like competes with Netflix just like seems I don't, like, I don't even know how they think that's going to work. And like what So I read the article and the example. I was like, do they have like an example that we can look at? And they have this south Park deep fake that is so it's just a south Park episode without jokes and where the characters instead of like doing anything, just like kind of stand in a hallway and say lines towards the camera. Yeah. But it's and like they sound like all the south Park characters sound like tech bros. Like the questions are like they're they don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, all the voices are just like no, it all sounds like yeah. Just but like even the nuances between the characters they talk like tech bros in this thing, right, it's like you literally pick like who's the hero of the episode, which characters do you want in the episode, and then what's your prompt? This one says, uh, Cartman heard of the screen actors guild strike and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So this is what the shit sounds like.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous, Cartman. Is it ridiculous or is it so ridiculous that it just might work? No, it's definitely just ridiculous. Well, then I guess you guys won't want to cut the profits when Queepy takes off more for me, then there won't be any profits, Cartman, you're going to get sued.
Speaker 2: Not if they can't prove it.
Speaker 6: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a deep fake streaming empire to build.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh so and then cut to next scene where they're just delivering lines like I'm just repeating the same premise over and over again. And then they're like they've seen episodes of South Park before, so they're like and then Tom Cruise makes a cameo, but like he doesn't do like there's no content, there's like no ideas in it, there's no jokes in it. It's just like, wait form inform a South Park episode?
Speaker 3: Are they taking so you can write your own quote unquote write your own shows? But it's is it all through existing ip it's not even like they generate new characters that look like you or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I think this is just like a demonstration of just demontration.
Speaker 2: Yeah how but I think.
Speaker 1: The far out version, the far out version will be like I want to see a like Steve McQueen esque movie where my uncle is the getaway drive, you know, like that kind of shit. I think is what they they're trying to say is the fucking future. But I think again, the only ship that this stuff is good for is like playing around, not like real creative shit. So I think porn is probably the thing that would get the most use out of it because in a way, like it's you're trying to externalize your fantasies in some way people don't know how to Everyone knows a story like just.
Speaker 2: Very functional, right, It's not like you're trying to have the subtlety of like art with commentary or anything like that. You know, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean again, like I think hopefully, if anything, this helps people understand like, man, I don't know how to fucking make anything, dude, Like I tried to make a cool show with the fucking AI and I'm like, man, fucking I'm back Yeah.
Speaker 3: If everyone realizes they're out of their league, they.
Speaker 2: They can keep.
Speaker 3: Graphic designing or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, I recommend everybody. Why well, we'll link off to the south Park episode. It's worth like forcing yourself through five minutes of it just to like get a sense of because I feel like it really illustrates the people who are doing this and like what they think is cool and just how depressing and like bereft of any soul. Like it is like not that South Park is like this soulful thing, but it's just it really is wild. Like it's hard, it's hard to describe it. It will make you want to do a hard reset with a gun. Yeah, yeah, just really get it out the Uh So, you're never gonna guess which actor does not seem to appreciate the limits of AI. That's right, it is Ashton Kutcher. He recently made headlines after sitting down with Google CEO Eric Schmidt and extolling the virtues of AI. He specifically heaped praise on generative text to video AI tools such as Open Ai Sora, which we we've talked about Sora before. It's the one that like creates weird, trippy, very creepy video clips like it's getting better.
Speaker 1: See the new one the guy was eating ramen and it looks better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hell yeah. They got the noodles down, and it did that by ingesting like all of YouTube illegally, Like they just took everything off YouTube and like put it into this you know, generative engine, I mean allegedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you asked the chief technical officer of so they asked.
Speaker 2: Someone did ask the CTO of this company, and she was like, huh, you know, I don't actually know. It's an amazing.
Speaker 1: Because like this journalist from the Wall Street Journal like made a prompt like a mermaid thing with a crab in it, but the crab literally had a mustache like on SpongeBob. And she's like, hmm, I feel like this isn't wholly original because I've seen a depiction of a crab like this elsewhere. So that's what got her to ask the question.
Speaker 2: Claire, they're coming for your paycheck, you know.
Speaker 3: At least by residuals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well here she is defending you know what, don't worry because it's not I don't know if we did. Maybe we did, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Data was used to train.
Speaker 4: SOA, we used publicly available data and license data.
Speaker 3: So videos on YouTube, look.
Speaker 2: At that face she's making much I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 1: Videos from Facebook, Instagram.
Speaker 4: You know, if they were publicly available available, publicly available to use, there might be the data. But I'm not sure. I'm not confident about it.
Speaker 3: What about Shutterstock?
Speaker 1: I know you guys have a deal with them.
Speaker 4: I'm just not going to go into the details of the data that was those used. But it was publicly available or licensed data.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why the fuck am I on trial right now?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Was it? That's the most Why do they get the most basic question about an AI think is like, there's an input and then an output, and they're like, why are you asking me about the input? Yeah, you're the CTO, And you're like.
Speaker 1: Ah, so, well don't you said videos on YouTube?
Speaker 2: And her mouth really.
Speaker 1: Went, yeah, you've been caught in a fucking four game.
Speaker 5: Damn, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And then to end that with you know, I'm actually not going to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Wow, stellar defense. You know, I actually didn't even think about that. Huh where does the video come from? I just paid attention to, like what came out of it. But yeah, you're right, there must be something going in It's like you're the chief technical officer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they need a better they need better liars in here. Like, it's so weird that she thought.
Speaker 2: Just saying you didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Bring back bring back the sharahos lady.
Speaker 2: Right, are you not a powerful millionaire just lie and say you didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't you know how these grifts go. You gotta lie all the way to the end until people going damn, all that shit was a lie.
Speaker 2: But I guess, I mean, maybe they are.
Speaker 1: Making it easier for us to be a little more discerning because when you do interviews like this, it just makes them look so fucking bad.
Speaker 2: So Ashton Kutcher was like, it's gonna gonna make footage you could ease, you'll easily use in a major motion picture, a television show like specifically, I think he was referencing like establishing shots like outside. He's like, we're not gonna need people to actually, we're not gonna need artists to use that shit. I'm just gonna invent things. And that does seem like a thing that it could do. Actually, and that sucks. That's fucking terrible and instead of that being terrible, He's like, no, this is the future what you better get on board. But people are also pointing out also I liked this Lene. Someone was like, yeah, I think that Sara might be able to make an Ashton Kutcher movie, but not like a necessarily a Sean O'Connor. Yeah. And then so he defended himself on Twitter saying, Hollywood ignoring this is just gonna like be catastrophic for everybody. He's like, no, what the fuck are people who like righte Like, what are the creatives like ninety eight percent of the people in Hollywood? What the fuck are they supposed to do with this? You know, this is just a thing that matters to the like executives who are trying to like cut the bottom line, like the people that he hangs out with, Like what is the DP who like does the establishing shots for a film? Like, what the fuck is he supposed to do with this information that Like, and you've been replaced by a fucking AI software.
Speaker 1: You should up your game. So a director wants you to be the main director of photography and that's you're not stuck there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sep Earlier, this.
Speaker 1: Fear monger ship where they're like, if they ignored, it's going to be catastrophic, Like is that a threat? They're like, because you know once AI comes, then they're gonna get mad at you for ignoring it, or that it's gonna somehow revolution. Like I get that they're trying to say it's a tool, but then when they also say shit like you know, jobs are going to change, we need to be prepared, and you're not following that up with something actually radical about the nature of work, then shut the fuck up about this.
Speaker 2: Well. So the thing that I think the bait and switch they're trying to pull off the executive class here is they're using somebody who is like nominally an actor, who is actually like a media executive. He has a venture capital firm, cool Sounder Ventures, your sound Adventures. Yeah, he was able to start it in twenty fifteen when with nothing more than his beautiful face, his business talents, and one hundred million dollars from Liberty Media, oh which, oh, oh, Libertal Group. So he's like a media investor and that's where this is coming from. He's just trying to do the work of being like, guys, this is nothing to fear. This is the future, and it's gonna make sick shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, Like you don't you don't have you don't even have the discerning abilities to know that Danny Masterson was a piece of shit for how the fuck am I supposed to be? Like, yeah, dude, but what about this technology stuff Pashton, Because like you said, he that Sound Ventures has like a two hundred and forty million dollar AI fund, so they're so they're so deep in on this shit. And this is the thing, man, every time Kutcher starts opening his mouth about technology, you have to presume it's a grift. Because he was doing this with crypto too, Like this isn't this is like his new thing, like he likes to be like, oh man, these NFTs are fucking sick man. They're gonna make this new show called Stoner Cats, or like doing funny videos with like the creator of like Ethereum and trying to make.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, dude, we're just like out here just like trying to figure out what this stuff is.
Speaker 1: And he he made a donation to Ellen like a charity that she was running like but as a crypto donation to bring more eyeballs onto it. So everything he does is about propping up his own investments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's yeah, I mean he's like all these a lot of these famous people like get rich and famous, and then the people that I hang out with our other like media executives and like other millionaires, and so they're just going to think all this shit is cool and like think thoughts that like those people are putting in their heads.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean this is this This is the thing that keeps going is like, you know, the New York Times is embroiled in a lawsuit because they're like, I'm pretty sure you're probably skimming our articles to train some of this ship. Yeah, many industries are like no, like you keep saying you're skimming the internet for like to train these things, So how the fuck could it not you You're you're constantly going like, oh, not that that's copyright. And like the way that even that CTO is like I believe it's publicly available, Like what do you mean that you can.
Speaker 2: Just access it?
Speaker 1: Or they're saying that the licensing it's it's available for any kind of use to the public, and it was available.
Speaker 2: To me and that I just like went in and fucking hacked that ship.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I used YouTube downloader and got it off the not me.
Speaker 3: I can't I can't pay it past the paywall. I only at the first four senses. I don't really know what you guys are.
Speaker 2: Talking about, but I get the gist.
Speaker 3: I always try to get the GISTs. Yeah, I wonder what will happen when this comes back to bite Ashton in the in his sweet little ass and there's a video that comes out of him, like fucking a pig's head or something.
Speaker 2: I generated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And then.
Speaker 2: Issue and AI generated half hearted apology video in front of the wooden wall. Yeah, with a wrinkle T shirt, looking like he hasn't slept in a while.
Speaker 3: I guess it's forever the circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think before that apology video they had like a makeup, like a person come in and like make them look disheveled.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think they're both actors enough that they I think they're having enough savvy. Yeah, because they had like these like poor poor us faces on.
Speaker 2: They look you smell the bad, you know, because you're so stress.
Speaker 1: I mean that is a good point. Yeah, I mean, like in a way I could smell the stress sweat, Yeah, through the computer screen.
Speaker 2: For that. I feel like, I feel like they have their hair and makeup person come through and be like, but like this time, like make us look like ship, like make it likely make us down.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I would say, I would say, you don't need me. If you want to look like shit, I would say, don't put any makeup.
Speaker 3: It's that no makeup, makeup. Look, Yeah, I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like hydrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Oh that's good. That's good. Dehydrated. I don't know. I'm not going to get dehydrated because that could totally fuck up levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but actually that reminds me I need to drink a gallon of alkaline water right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you bring it over, bring it over, bring it over now. And I'm fucking freaking out. I'm freaking out. Not always the best stories you hear behind the scenes about the ash Man, But that's all. That's all I say about that. The Tribeca Film Festival also getting in on the whole thing with some Sora shorts, which are short films created by chat GPT's like video thing.
Speaker 1: What a fucking slap in the face to people who actually want.
Speaker 2: To make filmmaker.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, so they're they're going to celebrate people who just typed a fucking prompt into it and being like, and that's.
Speaker 2: An art form two miles.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, it is fucking not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh they're all created by Sam Altman and he is a genius, I swear to god. But yeah. People were also pointing out similarly, like it it really always feels like you can just trace this bullshit back up to somebody who has hundreds of millions of dollars invested in this shit. In this case, Tribeca Film Festival is owned by Tribeca Enterprises, which is owned by Lupa Systems, the company run by Rupert Murdoch's son James, and Lupa Systems has multiple investments in AI companies, including one that produces generative music, which is my favorite genre of music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, generative, Yeah, because it will generate a fucking headache and crisis as you listen to it. Yeah, but yeah, I get yeah, everything, Like that's what's They make it so easy though, Like with these grifts, like you just have to do a little bit of digging and you're like, what's celebrity, where's their money?
Speaker 2: Who? With so much information that I feel like people who don't listen to this show. Yeah, and there are people like that still out there, folks, So talk to your friends and family. But you know, like I don't know, if I was just reading headlines, I'd be like, man, it seems like Hollywood's warming up to a you know what I mean, Like it's just easy when when the mainstream media is like kind of in on the grift. In this case, like with Crypto, they were at least like somewhat skeptical, but in this case it feels like the corporate overlords just have it so that they're like, hey, I wave of the future, right, yeah, and then they have like the stupid human trick of like chet GPT seeming to be alive by doing all to complete really well, and so that's enough to like get the momentum they need. But just keep it to tricks, man, Just keep it to fun party tricks. Stop saying it'll do it. That's all else. But yeah, you think it's fun party trick, Well you're gonna be a fun party trick of history because this is the future of Hollywood. I mean, we already know it's happened podcasts too, Like it's not people, are you like you know.
Speaker 7: That joke very well was written by a wait I wrote that special party trick of history.
Speaker 3: Are they doing that and podcasts ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a lot of like like the like trying to build voice models and things like that to be able to like automate stuff down the road, you know, like and that.
Speaker 2: I've been doing it for a while. That's like comedy podcast that's they claim as all AI, but it's actually made by two comedians and it seems like the comedians are actually writing it.
Speaker 3: That's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that that one Will Sasso is involved?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Will Sasso is involved in it, and like it just seems like it's a bit. But there have been others that are like actually a I generated and I haven't seen them catch on yet, shockingly.
Speaker 1: No, because you can even like do you even see the AI videos that they have, like the AI voices you see a lot more on like uh social posts like or like TikTok ads or things like that, Like as they're they're basically cutting out like cheap voiceover actors by just having AI voice, like the voice to text.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's so wanked.
Speaker 1: Like it does like these things that are you know, adds a few positives or things like that, but it's still to the human ear.
Speaker 2: You're like, is this.
Speaker 1: Person like like take a bunch of Valume and then a bunch of Oppers or something, and they're like they're completely cross wired here.
Speaker 2: It's very odd to listen to.
Speaker 3: But again, my hot take is that something worse than AI generated content like that are Have you ever seen an ad on Instagram where it's like a fake two people talking about a product on a fake podcast? Oh seemingly like, Oh, this person who created this product happened to be on a podcast talking about it and they filmed it, but it's clearly just for Instagram. Yeah, Like that's because that's a popular clip that looks like style. Yeah, interesting podcast.
Speaker 1: There's so many quote unquote podcasts that are also just like that, where like we just need to make like a two minute video in here, but let's just put mics in front of us with like a flat screen TV with a graphic and then.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Oh they're really talking about on that podcast or.
Speaker 3: That Rocket Money ad. Have you seen those Rocket Money ads where they're they're fake like stand up Pecklar clips where there's a stand up talking about like yeah, and you know when you have all these subscriptions and it's just crazy, right, and someone in the audience goes rocket money, and then the comic goes, oh, oh, that's exactly right, rock and like it's shot like a stand up clip. It's really freaky. They do it with like three different fake comedians.
Speaker 5: That's wild.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you haven't seen this yet. I don't got to see it.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's usually on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's on my my algorithm specifically, but yeah, if you're heavy in the stand up clips, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Love crowd work, dude, there's someone so cool about all these crowd work clips. I think that's the future of comedy. Just someone's talking to a bunch of people they don't know, not even doing material, and.
Speaker 2: The thing they're saying that they're brilliant obser vision, is just how good a product is. I love that app? Oh yeah, I love that app. We're all talking about it backstage.
Speaker 3: This coca cola tastes good and there's no calories.
Speaker 2: And that's what I like about the crowd work is just the exchange of ideas is about how what apps are cool.
Speaker 3: Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, Claire Okaine, unbelievable having you on the show. It was great having you. Also written by AI. Can people find you, follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: You can go to Claarocaine dot com for all your claar Ocaine needs. You know, I got shows coming up, but I do actively have COVID right now, so I think I'm going to cancel tonight's show. But check out my calendar. I'd be I'll be good. I'll be ready for some shows in the future. And yeah, I'm all over the place. I got this new album Everything I Know How To Do. It's very good, all over the place.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Go check it out, check it out? By it God damn it. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: I am obsessed with this. I'll call call it media. This account called crisis acting. Do you guys know about chrisis.
Speaker 2: I know about crisis Actors.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this Instagram They're basically like every post is a ten or so different clips sort of just random moments from videos taken from the Internet or Instagram without context. So sometimes it'll be like, you know, a guy blowing something up in the middle of the desert and all his friends going like yeah. Then you go to the next one, and then it's like some sort of Eastern European ritualistic dance that you don't really know what's going on. Then you swipe to the next one, and then it's like a little kid playing basketball and a kid like kick clipping for the first time next to him. It's just like all these little moments that sort of remind you of your humanity in the world's humanity, but without context, and just like these weird things like lightning storms, just like everything that could happen in the world that curated in.
Speaker 2: These curated good clips, right, curated.
Speaker 3: Good interesting sometimes like beautifully shot clips by normal Ask people from around the world. That's crisis acting.
Speaker 2: Love it. That's on Instagram. It's on Instagram, the app so Instagram, the app. Hey have you you know how you can't find videos anywhere these days? Instagram? That's right, that's what I'm talking about. Proud Miles. Where can people find you? Is there work of media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, find me on the Instagram, the Twitter at Miles of Gray. Find Jacket on the Back of Ball podcast Miles and Jack Mosty's like I said, I listened to I watched ninety Day Fiance, but you can listen to me talk about ninety day Fiance on four to twenty Day Fiance with Sofia Alexandra A tweet I like, I'm still on that Shams tweet about kristavs zingis so this one now is from Kyle at Kyle A Madsen. It said need to hear E forty say this tweet out loud and it said Celtic Trista Brazil is over to tour media written this you will allow this location?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's it's it's it's so malleable that tweet. So thank you for putting e forty fons really in my brain. Yeah yeah I too, I had too, So yeah that's mine.
Speaker 2: Uh, Twitter, I've been enjoying Shane five hundred and fifty five days until Avatar three at the Monkey Jungle on Twitter tweeted showing up two hours late to work with tiger face paint from the Zoo. Good. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist We're at the Daily Zeikeeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website, Daily zeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnote. We link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: This comes from like a singer drummer producer named Diella d A I E l A. And this is like a really kind of futuristic drum end bassed pop track that she made. It's called hyper die hyper d A I Uh And it's just like it's just it's got her vocals are really cool and layered on it and the production is really cool.
Speaker 2: So check this one out. Diella with hyper Dye. We will link off to that in the footnote for Dall these guys as a production of My Heart Radio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio ap Apple podcast wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what's trending though, and we'll talk to you all then Fight Fight