Speaker 1: All right, coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he saw right through my lies, he saw right through my lives. We'll get into that in a minute, find out what that's all about. But right now, Junior is in for the nephew morning. Junior.
Speaker 2: You're here, I'm here. You know who are here? Because I gotta do a prank. Now, you got a prank prank today? Can you bring me some paper?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out here we go.
Speaker 4: Come on, cat, Hello, Hello, I'm trying to Charles. I'm looking for Charles.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This chiye, this chie? Can I help you?
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I'm speaking with I'm sorry, it's gotty man. I'm I'm out sitting for readA.
Speaker 3: See y'all okay, okay, yeah, yeah, she told me she was going out of town. What can I do for you?
Speaker 4: Brother? How pought y'all out on the way, man, y'all, I'm in the house.
Speaker 3: Both our houses, yeah, I think let's see. Yeah, we four houses down.
Speaker 4: Okay. Now, she loved me a number man, love me, y'all know me? And then she loved miss Dars. No I tried to call miss Dars but then nobody answer the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she know, I'm me in church around this time. Ria said she was gonna be gone for a minute, So you say you down there right right right?
Speaker 4: And she told me if I got an emergency anything, that I could reach out to y'all and call y'all. Right, right right, Okay? Are you are you busy right now? Man?
Speaker 3: Well? Actually, I'm in the middle of cooking my wife some dinner and got some meat on the grill. But other than that, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean you you are you able to help me out with something right quick? Or you got you got time for that?
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, I'm in the middle of cooking. If there's something I can help you with, I you know, I don't mind coming down there and showing you doing whatever it is that we need to do. Okay, Charlie. Would you out to have any paper?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Any paper?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I got some newspaper. What you're trying?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no news. But I mean some paper. You have some paper?
Speaker 3: What notebook paper? No?
Speaker 4: See man, listen, Charlie, like I said, my name's got it, man, I know you don't know me. I didn't got myself in a little situation here down here, read the house man, and I didn't. Man, I'm in a situation I actually and in the bathroom. Man, it ain't no paper in here.
Speaker 3: Dog. So you're saying you want me to bring you some toilet paper.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you don't mind, I'm sitting here. My legs ain't got none of my I can't feel my whole little body, man, from butt down. I can't feel nothing in my feet. Everything that went to sleep on me.
Speaker 3: Old up, babe. This dude down here at read the house saying he wants me to bring his paper because he didn't got numb sitting on the toilet. Man, look at it, bruh. I'm in the middle of cooking. I wish I could help you, but you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean tell you ain't but about four hours a dall, can you just run down here right quickly. I'm at the back door open.
Speaker 3: I have to say, Man, I understand all that you saying, but like I said, I'm in the middle of cooking for my wife. We having a little special agent because our kids and stuff gone, and I can't leave her like that just to come bring you know paper. Now, what I can tell you to do is if Rita got one of them towels or something down.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm not using nobody town like. That's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Man. Okay, hey, but lord your voice, man, you calling me to help you, and you acting like I caused you to not have no guy?
Speaker 4: You a handst the bat. I got all I'm asking for. Just ain't gonna take no more but two three minutes. Run down here right quick and bring the paper man, and then you get on back to your dinner.
Speaker 3: Well, what you was like, what you need to do?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: You said you had emergency. I thought the house or the dog that got out, or you locked yourself out the house. But I'm not gonna come down there and bring you no papers because that don't sound like emergency. That sounds like some personal And furthermore, you're in the bathroom, just jump to your clothes, getting the shout and white.
Speaker 4: I'm not feel the dog. That's like I said, I'm numb right now, man, I need some help.
Speaker 3: It's on this show. You want me to come down there and bring you some toilet papers and pick your numb You can't get up out the telling if I was to help you things this day.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm trying to tell you I'm in an emerging see man, Okay.
Speaker 3: Well that, like I said, Man, that don't sound like an emergency. It seems like a little quick fix. Get your drawings and your drawings, so go get you some molds. I mean, I'm not senna walk four houses down there to bring you some toilet papers your legs, I'm high. How you gonna get up and open the door.
Speaker 4: The back door is over. All you gotta do is come in here and reaching him and pass me roll of paper. Man, That's all I'm asking you to do. Mister Charlie, I understand that.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna come down there and bring you no paper. I'm not gonna bring you and.
Speaker 4: Bring me some paper down here? Man, your man to say?
Speaker 3: Man, who the hell you think you holling at?
Speaker 4: You need me? I don't need you? Or won't you do something? Man? You see, I'm sitting in a situation. No readA left y'all number that y'all will help me while I'm down there on house watching man just here, crazy baby, Man, what why.
Speaker 3: Don't you you're gonna call me asking me to bring you some newspaper. I told you that. I was in the middle of fix see me and my wife from dinner, and you come calling me talking about some paper man. I don't want to hear no, by no doubt, and I ain't coming down there to bring you no paper man.
Speaker 4: Hello, Charlie, you're gonna bring this paper man. Man.
Speaker 3: Look like I told you before I ask him, bring you no paper down there. We don't wipe no on this street.
Speaker 4: Old old man, I can't just you can't just leave me here.
Speaker 3: And I'm numb like this bound us to come bring no brown man, no toilet paper because he is responsible when.
Speaker 4: He going into the restroom.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a personal problem.
Speaker 4: You you too wrong for that, just Situat said, though this is an emergency, man, Man, that don't sound in nomergency. That sounds like a.
Speaker 3: Personal problem that you got going on.
Speaker 4: Come on, Jordan, I wanna get off of here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You know to be off. I don't give about you being man nott a fact.
Speaker 3: Soon as you get your out of there, you so man, you come on down here.
Speaker 4: I'm coming down there by the truck. I'm coming down there the way I am just like this hell and I'm gonna warp for not helping me while I'm in a situation. Will bring your tom I got one more thing I need to say to you that I'm gonna do. Is you listening?
Speaker 3: Ringdio tongue. I got some snake skin shoes that fit right up, clean up on it.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing. Is you listening? Man?
Speaker 3: What man? Like I said? What what you got to say? Man?
Speaker 4: Is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show? You just got pranked by your neighbor. Reader.
Speaker 3: Ain't this dam at mom from the radio station? Is this timming from the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 4: Read them?
Speaker 3: Got you call the man? You had me housing to come down there? Man and boy show down and you better be glad.
Speaker 4: I'm eating.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, one more thing. What is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the last the Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 3: Y'all playing practical jokes on folks.
Speaker 2: Man, there it is. Can you bring me some paper? Can you bring me hey? Yes, it's here's the junior.
Speaker 5: You know, normally I don't get in on the back end of these prints, because I don't like talking to that food.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 5: But since we got a little time to key. You know, earlier we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Simony. Uh yeah, Simon and them should how she wear a Green Bay jacket to the bad game. Yes, man, they've been patrolling her now, trontrolling. Troll patrolling. That's short for patrol. Okay, yes, ma'am, go ahead, whatever you say. You know this man, no know your adjective. They patrolling her. I don't. She got to learn what to wear. She got plenty of stuff to wear.
Speaker 5: What like I said earlier, she could wear her little load Olympic outfit.
Speaker 2: He could wear the little tights.
Speaker 5: You should have walked in there with them gold medals on her neck if I had it, that's what I.
Speaker 2: Wear, or I turn them into rings.
Speaker 3: I well, I.
Speaker 2: Hadn't been that everything hanging on my head, I wouldn't even be able to I wouldn't even be able to look up. I have them heavy things.
Speaker 4: A beat.
Speaker 2: He tore my elobes on.
Speaker 5: I'll be walking around just a cute. Get them taped on the shirt. Everything.
Speaker 2: She just needs to let she don't learn. See, she ain't got no friends. Around her. She needs I.
Speaker 5: Think semony what was her name, maybe I but just yeah, quick reading simony.
Speaker 2: Uh, she has you tied out simon me whatever, cause seem what she really needs.
Speaker 5: It's a real real black friend that just know all the rules and everything.
Speaker 2: And tell a girl, come on now, were going to the bass game. You fit to wear a pack of jacket off. You're insin to do that. Don't wear that. Put them gold medals on it. That's going out here and get some mes looking at yeah, because she don't throw that in there. All right, thank you. He don't like being puntroll Shire. All right, coming up next, Thank you, Sister Odell.
Speaker 1: Today's Strawberry letter. The subject is he saw right through my lies. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.