Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's colled money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to.
Speaker 2: There's nothing funny about it.
Speaker 1: Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Oh Joe Bobby Porter's suspended twenty five games after he mistakenly took painkiller tramadol rather than Tordoll. Porter Center statement, I was dealing with an elbow injury and using an NBA approved medication for plant pain and inflammation. During that time, I made an honest mistake and took a pain reducing, anti inflammatory pill that is not approved. I feel terrible. I recognize that I'm responsible for what I put in my body. Porters took painkiller unintentionally, said his agent. Porters thought he was taking tordof which you can get it in appeal form or the injective. Could I know I don't got plenty of them shots in my butt. Approved he was taken orders didn't realize that he was taking tramadol, which of the properly prescribed but is on the NBA's band substant list. Doc Rivers said he believed the punishment shouldn't be so severe given the circumstances.
Speaker 4: Let me, I mean, given the circumstances. Obviously, as a player, you got to know what you're putting in your body. Obviously, don't you have people that you talked to before you even you get you get any type of script prescriptions or you know this, I mean this, they got soap, they got the resources, the you know, the team could give you that, the team could give you at whatever it is you need, you have somebody if they if we had it when I was playing, I know the I know good and well they got it. Now, hey, you go to the head trainer. Hey, listen, my mail bow man has bothered me, is swelling upon me.
Speaker 1: Can you get something for me? Can you give me something? So? I mean it's like it's it's kind of hard to believe, Like how do you not know?
Speaker 2: How do you not know?
Speaker 1: Because if you need anything, everything you need is right there in the house.
Speaker 5: You ain't to go outside, y'all, y'all to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys, when you take when you take a toy doll and it's basically like it's a it's a pain medication.
Speaker 5: But boy, you feel so good.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like I am smoking a weed and I don't know what it's like, but you feel like, boy, you feel invincible.
Speaker 5: Now. You feel like your your ass beat with a bat. Once you get done with that game, once you go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but get an injection in your butt. And so that's what yes, you buy, y'all. Y'all take everything, y'all try to make everything sexual. I questioned a lot of you guys, don't yo. A lot of these guys. I really questioned them because they so consumed with that kind of stuff. I'm like, damn, this is the way we talk. I mean, like I said, I don't know what's in the locker room. Oh Joe, I've been removed twenty years from the locker room, so I don't know how that is. But when we talked like hey, hey, you got you, Hey, you got that, you got that, you got that shot, you got that, but you got that shot in the butt, I mean, oh, you used to be a line two. It was a line that I ain't never take the pill. I don't, like I said, I know there is an appeal, but I didn't take it.
Speaker 5: Give me that shot. I need that thing work quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had I had the pill the pill obviously when I when I tore my labor, I tore my labor from sixty twelve.
Speaker 1: But I didn't miss no time.
Speaker 5: And so I put the harness so you couldn't raise it.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't raise it all the way.
Speaker 4: So I wore the harness, and I took and I took for about maybe three weeks.
Speaker 1: I took the towiter, I took the pill. Man. I wasn't playing with that needle. Oh no, sir, if it ain't a tattoo, I'm.
Speaker 5: Oh, I give you that needle, because I didn't.
Speaker 1: Because that pill, that pill, you gotta digest it, gotta the liver, gotta break it down. They gotta get processed. No, baby, I need that thing just like that roast sparks right around. You can put it up under my tongue and it dissolves. I'm to get up blood stream. Count you boy, yeah, count you boy yet. But it wasn't doing that that shot, that shot getting that blood stream.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And so look, no o, Joe, I don't. I took the shots in my butt. I took them in my ribs, I took them in my ankles. I took them in my shoulders. Ah man, Look, hey, hey, I had to get out there. I had to get it. Mary Porter had to eat, right, he has had to eat so like I said, And that's the thing the ojo. Like you said, they got, they do got. But see the thing is ojo. The problem with you've heard it so much. People lie, Oh my massage, their first rubbed me down with his cream. And that's how that steroid got in my body. Oh you know what, somebody, somebody by protein shape and somebody putting this in my body. So now we've become so distrusted and it could have been an honest mistake on Joe in actuality, it could have been an honest mistake. But because people have lied so much and contaminated our thought process, now here now you go to a twenty five slap that twenty five up on it. Yeah, I mean, but when you think about it, you think about it. I'm just saying, if there's something wrong with you, the first place you go to is your training room.
Speaker 5: Right there in the facility.
Speaker 1: They get you everything you want.
Speaker 5: You don't even have to go outside. There's no point.
Speaker 1: You have every resource knowing the man right there, it's the NBA get it because this ain't high school. Ain't your high school basketball?
Speaker 5: Remember, it's all of what do the pills look like? Is it sugar?
Speaker 1: In AsSalt situation that you don't know what it is until you taste it, and then by that far as two far down, it's too far down?
Speaker 5: Not me, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: When I got like certain supplements, like, hey, Greek, what you're thinking?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Hey, he like sharping, Let me do some research. Sharping is not on the list. But if I was you, I wouldn't do it. That's I always. Steve Antelopolis, we call him Greek. And when I was in Baltimore, John Testendors we call him Big Tests Like, hey, test what you think? Well, Sharpie? Uh, I think you good to go? Shoot me straight because I'm gonna tell say. Look, I went to my athletic trainer and I went to my apiletic trainer, and they said we're good to go. So if it's a lie, you didn't suspend them, because I ain't going nowhere because I remember remember when they started when they put d ah g A on that list. Guys were taking d ah A got popped, you know, and they ended up a federal Uh. When the when the guy I don't know you wasn't in the league the time when rest is soul Chordy Stringer.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, the ban federal. You know, guys used to take a federal because hey, it speeds your heart rate up. You sweat.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, look here, you about dropped seven eight pounds in a day, just like that leggage split. Yeah. Man, But boy, you say you're talk about sweating right like Michael Jackson before the verdict was read. You sweat like that. You know what I'm saying you But uh no, and like I said, it could have been an honest mistake. But oh Joe, and like you said, with all the resources and you got now, don't even chance it, guys, don't he don't even chance it.
Speaker 5: Don't even chance it.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. That's what I'm saying. You said, Man, I'm scared of that needlessen tattooed.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You get I Like I said, I don't have no tattoo, so I don't know if it did, but I hear.
Speaker 4: Well, hold on, hold on, hold on, wait, you got you got to understand now I've seen what the needle look like when it's time to get that toile off, and I've seen the needle when I'm getting listen, I got forty three tattoos.
Speaker 2: You can't see.
Speaker 1: Them, but I got them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they hard to see, but I got them.
Speaker 1: And it's something.
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's a pain that that is bearable to me.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 4: Like I can sit there, I can sit there for a four or five hour session, but you're not sticking me with that tourlell needle.
Speaker 5: That ain't happening. Give me that, hey I did. I can't man, No, I can't sit I can't sit there.
Speaker 1: Let you now look obviously you got fatty tissue and your butt got muscled. But boll think about where they hit that bone in them ankles, or they going through your ribs, or they they hit that hey that needed this long and they're going to that shoulder and they got to move it around because they got to get as much medicine in there and in many different areas.
Speaker 6: Madly, Yeah, I can't mean to get like a feeling her like because my girl she came earlier and she got some four hundred dollars and she was talking about something you were holding rostism about to call her cops. The I had like she gets hoom, bro, it's just some lines at the top. That's not that's not no four hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Well, first off, I haven't done four hundred dollars nails to face, so I I just want to make that I haven't done four hundred dollar nails today.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your girlfriends? He ain't Stacy. She had an eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: I'm going to show you her well because I don't want I don't want any drama on obs because.
Speaker 2: This is something you have to figure out her.
Speaker 7: But hers were only eighty dollars today. Look here's her, here's hersult. It was only eighty dollars. I haven't done that four hundred dollar nails staging. So nobody he was holding anybody hostage or calling the police or anything like that. So you're gonna have to go for your her. But I haven't done for nails.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think she lies.
Speaker 7: She definitely likes you. She scammed you, brope, but I'm not the scammer. Here as your girlfriend, So you go for your own.
Speaker 2: Ye Hey, hell, that's his fault.
Speaker 5: That's that's his fault.
Speaker 4: Now listen, listen as as a as a boyfriend, you supposed to know how much maintenance costs for the woman you're dealing with. You got to have some type of background.
Speaker 1: Some type of some type of knowledge of nails, hair, lashes, wigs, coloring, you know, soul ins, you got you got to know all that stuff. You know, So he's not he's not sharp, and he's not detailed and knowing what his woman likes and how much the.
Speaker 4: Thing costs that she needs for her upkeep four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You know better than that. You should know better than that. Yeah, that's like I do nails, I do lashes, you know, No, I do eyebrows, I thread you know, I do individuals. I do strips, like I'm like, I do my daughter. I do my daughter's makeup. You hear me. So you got to know that stuff. Man, he tripping like he don't. He don't really need to have no girlfriend. I'm just being honest because that's stuff you supposed to know. If your girl asks you, I need four hundred dollars to get my nails done, you're supposed to look at her. Are you okay?
Speaker 5: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Because you think I don't know no better.
Speaker 5: Most guys. Most guys they gonna take that. I mean, you take your woman.
Speaker 1: I mean if you don't tell, if you if you tell you a certain number, you don't believe it where you probably need to move on.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or what she can do is instead of lying about it, but she allied about that? Is she live about something that's small?
Speaker 5: She allied about That's my point.
Speaker 1: If you don't trust her to tell you that the money that wasn't it cost for to get the nails? What else you don't trust about it? You need to move on. It's really that simple, as matter of fact, what she did with the rest of the money anyway, my spending on the side, dude, I'm just let me stop that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you did with it, you'll don't. I don't know. Uh, maybe she ain't got Maybe she wouldn't got a makeup done.
Speaker 1: Maybe she went and got you know, got another service provided for with that extra money.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Look at something.
Speaker 1: If you tell me, shall I need X amount of dollars for my Hey? Shall I need this and this? Okay, I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 5: Man. Look here, if I got it.
Speaker 1: If every time you ask me for something, and if I got to worry about it, if I'm giving it to you and you doing what you say, that ain't got nothing to do with me, right, I can't worry out ya.
Speaker 5: I ain't got a lot to y'all. I can't even worry about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand what you mean, unc, But just the fact that i'm I'm I'm well versus and I have expertise in all those areas when it comes to the upkeep and understanding the prices and how they range. You know, buried on what it is you're trying to get.
Speaker 1: That ain't gonna work.
Speaker 4: You ain't finna pull you ain't finna pull the wool over my eyes. I know what everything costs, everything from high in the low end. So how you want to play the game. Yeah, as matter of fact, you really can't get no money out of me anyway because half your upkeep.
Speaker 1: I know how to do it anyway. I don't care you need I don't care you know how to do my upkeep. She ain't cut no hair, nobody remember me. I need my lasses done.
Speaker 4: Well, come on over here and lay down what you want Hybrid Classic Mega Volume with what you need.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, lay down what you want strips.
Speaker 1: If you're in a hurry, I give you some strips real quick. Hell, I get your individuals. Play with me if you want to.
Speaker 4: Somebody, I need three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Man, get out my face. No, I mean that's how I am. I Look, I ain't got time. You say, hey, I need I need X amount for my hair. I need X amount for this. Okay, I need X amount to get my car fixed. Okay, fine, I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You be careful now, yeah, cause what once you break my trust?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a rap rap matter a matter of fact. You know what. I'm gonna leave it alone.
Speaker 5: We're there, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't gonna say it. I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm leaving alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it is what it is man. Like I said, I've been Look, sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people take it, take advantage of your kindness or your generosity or whatever the case may be. And you know it is what it is about you. Yeah, man, Yeah, it's a situation where you know you're like, damn, just be honest. If the nails costs four underd they costs for one hundred. If they cost two hundred, they costs two hundred. If they cost one hundred, they cost one hundred. I'm thinking, oh, Joe, it's hard for me to see a scenario because hell, I get my nails done once a week, and I you know, it's at least one hundred and ten. I mean sometimes it's like one. I mean some places it's it's give or take. When I go to Atlanta, uh, it's one forty. The lady I did, Tasha, Hey, Tasha, I know you watching hers once one sixty five lady here in uh the five in Vegas they won ten then what it is? Right, So it's hard for me to see a scenario that especially women get like I think what they call them jails acrylics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jail Yeah, Okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard for me to see a scenario where they're not gonna be They're gonna be at least what one p fifty A jail nail calls chap, you're about you're about right, You're right up there. So I'm assuming, hey, listen, it can get a look you get now you're talking. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I sulgar. I got a friend of mine, she does she does nails. I should have hit up if I knew we were just gonna be talking to ask how much she charged. Man, she probably be trying to break people out. He probably be trying to three hundred dollars because you know, she like she's she's like an artist, so she can draw stuff on the nails and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: And I get that. So you know you're.
Speaker 1: Taking that kind of time. I get it. Uh, somebody say one fifteen hundred dollars for what ain't nohing else cost? No fifteen hundred dollars. Yeah, if y'all man, give y'all fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You ever you ever had your hair straight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I had dreads.
Speaker 1: I had dreads, so they was locked up so I could never take it out and have my hair per have my hair straight like that. Oh Joe, your hair won't grow, Your hair lo your whole life. Now I can grow. I can throw a hair full of hair. I've showed that. I've showed that countless times. Everybody fifteen years ago had hair I'm talking about. Just okay, let's do you want me to grow my hair?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Let me extend.
Speaker 1: The only reason I cut my hair consistently and I've been doing it for so long is I don't like the maintenance that comes with having hair.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put grease on my scalp. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to train my hair to lay down. I don't want waves. I don't. It's like the whole tedious process, and I got sick of it.
Speaker 4: When I'm ready to go, I want to get out the shower and I want to drop my head and walk out the house.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 1: A man that's like a man that say, and I.
Speaker 2: Want to be broke. Man.
Speaker 1: You think I won't have money in my pocket and I my bank account. It's just too hard to keep up with. I understand what you're saying, but listen that that's that's apples and orange them two different scenarios. No, oh, Joe, you can't grow hair, and if you grow, it's minimal. I got a full set of here right now. Look at my headline. You see my headline coming in, You see me hair line coming in. And listen, No, no, you got to go no further back.
Speaker 2: You started to.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that. My headline started fifty. This is my hair. Matter of fact, I'm gonna get a shape up just for you.
Speaker 2: What shave?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let my hair grow and I'm gonna get a shape up so I can show you I can grow a full set of hair and I and I got good hair.
Speaker 2: I got good here words fair?
Speaker 8: Huh we're saying, sir, that just shows you. Oh Joe, you pointed back here, Yore pointed back there. My hairline is right there. It's right there.
Speaker 2: You're looking right at it. It's right there, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Look from your hairline, O Joe, from your hairline to your forehead.
Speaker 2: That's at least a twenty dollars hub ride.
Speaker 4: My head too small, So I know that's not true. But I'm just saying my hairline is intact. I don't, Joe. You see how shining that is?
Speaker 5: Your hair?
Speaker 2: Won't brow mean? How shining?
Speaker 1: That's the light.
Speaker 2: That's the light.
Speaker 1: That the light shining on my forehead, that's from my skincare routine. That's why that's why I look like this. That's why I look like this. That's why the ladies love me. It is this the chocolate? Yeah, now I ain't like that?
Speaker 2: Hey like that? Hey? Sa, I solemnly work that. Do you swear to tell the old another? Choose God?
Speaker 4: I do one thing about it, one thing, but when when it comes to chocolate, one thing about women, they ain't got no problem getting cavities year me?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 5: Mercy?
Speaker 1: Talk to me now, Lord, have mercy. Josh, jeez, what's wrong? What happened here? I'm telling you. I'm telling you if you yeah, I'm not telling you what. I ain't telling you what I heard. I'm telling you what I.
Speaker 2: Ain't look black. All I know is this.
Speaker 1: If you'd have been my age in the eighties, you'd got no place cause black wasn't. Then they like get like eld the bars, cheek of the bars, they like them them them, No, it don't matter what they like. Is there's something I had that nobody else didn't and I still got it.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's called it wasn't till it wasn't till Michael Jordans. Michael Jordan came in, Wesley Snipe came in. That's what put us on the map. I've been on top of the charts since they came in, so about mid eighty, like eighty eighty, Mike came into eighty four, so like.
Speaker 2: Eighty six my senior year.
Speaker 1: That ain't it? That ain't it because forty years I had a special gift. They had all be sure, Yeah, that's that's the goe.
Speaker 2: But yeah, see cheek on the borrow. Tell the bar boys boy with ninety nine.
Speaker 4: But listen, if if I was there during their time when the light skin Dudes was in, there was something I had that they didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't care about you making no music. I don't care about you singing to the women. Yeah, me, because I had to get the gad. But it's all about wordplay. Huh huh, No, they wasn't they. They're gonna talk to this. They're gonna tell you the candidate brother brother, the gonna talk to sugar and me. I'm telling you, hey, you got I'm gonna make you laugh. I'm gonna laugh right at the draws. Hey wait, you ain'tetting no play on joke went out of style, just like polyestera.
Speaker 2: You can make a comeback.
Speaker 1: But uh hey, but now that I think about it, being Chico and Nail the ball I'm talking about now you got me thinking about the music.
Speaker 2: The music they made, man, music was that's some good music music, the music from the eighties.
Speaker 1: It was different eighties and early Oh ah yeah, oh they but see but see, I don't remember hearing nothing about no garden tools. It wasn't no no three holes. They ain't saying about that. They sung about women, They sung about ladies. They talk about love. Now now they're talking about jumping up and down and you the you know, man, I just say, she oh man, that's cy. They just don't make They just don't make it. They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't make music like they used to.
Speaker 1: Want you and everybody I talked to you, they said, uh, you know, R and B a dead But bro, they don't sing like they used to sing.
Speaker 2: They don't hold on. They don't beg.
Speaker 1: I guess because see the women used to make you beg to get up A part of it. Hey, what song now they begging you to get up? What song is beg? Song? Was it?
Speaker 2: I give you my credit card McKee mckey's and my house I can't think of. I gave you my son the rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who that saying I'll pay your rent, I buy your Clo. Yeah about Yeah, that was that was back. That was back in the day. Now, see if I the song that saw if I play that song for somebody, they know you lie this Jill you broke.
Speaker 2: We've seen where you live at? Check what song is that?
Speaker 4: Check this Okith Sweart was the number one bigger.
Speaker 2: No, what song is that?
Speaker 6: You were?
Speaker 1: Baby by about have been babyface after seven takes six, all of them. Yeah, there was the days at Joe there with the days they I don't know they printing money in l A. If the Dodgers they got Mookie in your in your U two salaries, they gotta.
Speaker 2: Be Braby Freeman Mookie. I got question.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't want to sign ignorant. I I honestly I don't. We don't all let money coming from man, we all.
Speaker 4: That money come from because when I watch when I watched game, the games don't never the stand will never before.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about the doctor, about the Dodgers. The Dodgers. The Dodgers every year have to move fans. They have to. Boy.
Speaker 1: Look here, you ain't never been to shop as boy.
Speaker 2: You talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, I wouldn't say you talk about the Dodgers. I'm just saying in general, yea yeh yeh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean they got two, they got two seven hundred million dollar players, two and they got what you call him making forty plus million and got making forty a year. Uh Aaron Judge, he got nine years, three sixty. Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, they they they got, they got. I don't know. I don't know what they tell me. So we both know. Because if they got a money tree, I'm gonna go chop it down. Man, I'm telling you man, listen, I was.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I was a highly sought out prospect coming out of high school.
Speaker 1: Man. I was a five tuler And every time I look at them deal sometime I always say, you know what I should have stuck with baseball. I don't know if your two I don't know if your tool was a lawn more, a back hole, now, a rake, a pig, a shovel. I don't know what your tools were, but they damn sure't wouldn't apply the base baseball.
Speaker 2: Min be seen high man, look me up, Google me, you can google me, you can google yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picture. I was a sluther, played first, second, third, and outfield. I did look everything. Yeah you did, I tell you, I'll tell you no.
Speaker 2: Lie. You know the mall.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to draft me out of high school right before they won the World Series in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: It was trying, but my grandma said, no, man, my grandma ain't play that well. You need to focus on school.
Speaker 2: She would trip me.
Speaker 1: A woman tweeted, men get cheated on all the time in stay. They're just smart enough not to be telling anybody. I keep telling you all this. Are women more loud about being cheated on by me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Most most definitely, all the time, all the time. It happens all the time. And most of the time. Most men do stay.
Speaker 4: And sometimes some of the men that do stay it is simply because sometimes sheltered, I don't have anywhere else to go. Sometimes, you know, listen, she is she I'm not saying she's the bread winner, but you're in a position where you're moving with her, you're staying with her. It's her place, so hell if she does step out, he ain't got nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: Sometime sometimes you try to work things out and then you got some dudes that non negotiable and he out. But see if you do that if you date privately, you can do this because see, everybody ain't gonna be in you if you publish everybody in your business, because they gonna know you. See the Knight have a thousand eyes or most night they have a thousand and two because something I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, you're right some men, that's a non negotiable because hey, that's that's my package. I'm the only one that opens that. And the thing is about now it used to be this way, it's not this way to milk. Women have adopted a mindset like they figured anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they have big time, big time anything.
Speaker 1: I could do it too. Oh chi tat, Oh that's what you Okay back and then you know, oh Joe, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Just what gets you? You know what she does for you. You know what she does for you and the thune.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm sorry, don't talk, don't suck. Remember remember at one time, what did I just tell you on the previous show about being number one and being number two?
Speaker 1: You've been yeah, but hold off on something, don't give it. You've been in that number two position. Oh yeah, I bet, I bet?
Speaker 2: Yeah. The time it is.
Speaker 9: Hey, I've been the paces car, and I've also been the chase car that I've been paying yeah, hey, yeah, And I've also tried to pull the sping shop move and do it. He block it, Hey, hit that turn, bum drafts up, drafted, move on out the way.
Speaker 1: I pull up in the Remember Greg Jones had a song say pull up to my bumper, baby. Hey, it's a dirty game in a long black it's a dirty game. Yeah, it's so now ojo because women have adopted the mentalent, because they like I shouldn't say, oh, but there was a situation you didn't find like these women.
Speaker 2: Now they don't play. They don't they don't play.
Speaker 1: They do not they do not play, and then tell you yeah, and well, yeah, I see I see tips like that all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh you you you you slept with such a something and did.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, hey that fake a like a man. Look here, that's why, that's why. Oh ch old man. Look were you young? You don't really know any better. But as you start to get older, I don't play. Hey, you got a man, I'm good, don't worry you. Let me worry about him. No, no, no, it's different. Your man might be doing something else. But if Shannon Sharp he find out shaving shark. Oh no, no, it ain't. It's not that serious. I'm sure I can find someone. But my god, my grandfather, say, boy, everybody has somebody. It's just to what extent, man or woman. Everybody has somebody? What a s the extint is that their wife, that's their husband, that's just significant other, that's their girl, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: To find somebody I'll talk about. Just stop ass free No, no, no, it's hard. No such cluing.
Speaker 5: Women.
Speaker 4: You know, women play a dangerous game with that. But that's that's but that's stepping out. You never know, you know how dudes feel about their women.
Speaker 1: It was a kid about they women, man, good friends, wife or even somebody that I just I'm investing my time in.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And then people get old man, why you won't go to no, bro, I done got two strikes. I got strikes, you know, and base by I'm still at the plate. But I ain't gonna gett no another strike. You never care to be slipping again, bro, People don't play back, dame, So why would why would I even put myself back in that situation again? And beat have about I mean that's when you're most vulnerable. Oh yo, you sleep, I stop me from That's what stopped me from fleeping naked. God, I want nobody get the drive back. I can't touch with nobody naked. O Yo, yeah, come let me put some clothes off. Please let me, oh Jo, I can't waller with nobody. Hey, brot right right, but you already know, Yo, somebody come up and on I'll shooting brother's side. Ain't nobody trying to bump? So just keep yourself out of that situation, bro, it ain't even worth it. She got somebody, She tells you she got somebody. Hey, what do you got to do with me? That is between you and him? Yeah, but when he find out, that's between both of y'all. Hey, listen, one thing about it.
Speaker 4: If when you do find out, I wish I wish fellas understand they know we we continue to be in relationships or or or or or unions with an individual that we think they're one way, you know, especially publicly, and you you hope they respect you, you know, privately. And when you find out that you see signs, all you have to do is pay attention to the signs.
Speaker 2: Huh, hear me. It's really easy.
Speaker 4: When you've been the other guy for long enough, you understand what it looks like when you pay attention to the signs, and when things don't look right.
Speaker 2: And get ten is up, you already know what time it is.
Speaker 1: You know, if she all of a sudden she didn't like to work out, and all of a sudden she's working out, he's working out for somebody else to see her naked. Do what you want to do with it now, y'aller oh man, I'm telling you, hey, hey, what I tell you all the time, manage your expectations. Once you end manage them, it's easy to see whoever it is for who they are in general. Okay, that's what you own. Okay, back, you're going back, going by your business. Yeah, so the game is the game, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, but hey, I don't know people. I know people that have hurt people a woman, and I know people that's been hurt.
Speaker 2: I heard many stories. I heard many of stories.
Speaker 1: Boy, I ain't correct what they call it today these days, like crashing out, Oh yeah, crashing out?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I am not crashing out by Nate Thaniel de Road. No, not hell no, no, not no, nothing. I can't do this zero.
Speaker 1: He let me say, like the kids say, oh, ball up top, who's next? The Oh my god, dog it I've been doing good. I'm sorry, Hey, hey, what the hell don't But I mean people, I think people understand is that like for me, it's just like it's just not worth it.
Speaker 2: I stand way more to lose.
Speaker 1: Again, real quick, for the people, I stand way more to lose than there we go long as long as be on the same page.
Speaker 2: Bromm. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh no, I'm good. He do Hey, Hey, they quick the holler. Oh he doing his thing. Okay, they ain't got nothing to do to me. Let him do his thing and you find somebody else to do your thing with. But it ain't gonna be me.
Speaker 2: It ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 1: Hey, I done got too old. I done got too old to fight. I ain't try and fifty selve, I ain't got no business fighting. I about to be a grandpa for the congrats. Yeah, Hey, I'm gonna see my I'm gonna see some I'm gonna see my grandkids. I was wild about five or six of them. Hey, I got two daughters. Hopefully they get to get married soon to start a family.
Speaker 2: But he nad man. I can't do that. I can't even. It ain't even, it ain't even worthing.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, how many times do you see Jordan give an interview without say that's different?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Off the court, he was straight bitten. Oh, Joe, that's what I'm talking about. Your game.
Speaker 1: You can't even be the face of the NBA if your game doesn't speak on the court. We're talking about off the court. And see I caught a lot of flat what I said. They kind of want the guy to be a little bit more sucon. Jordan married Kobe, I'm married, Braun married, Steph married.
Speaker 2: Everybody Oh oh oh, but you're correct. You're correct, You're correct, You are correct, You are correct, you are correct in that sense. But for me, you know, I am you know.
Speaker 4: I like the entertainment value. I like the exciting side. I like the person and the people that are going to put butts in the seat. I like a John Moran be in the face of the league. They would never let that happen. I like Anthony Edwards be in the face of the league. They would never let that happen. You you give what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I like the Allan Iison of the world to be the face of the league. But it would never happen. He would he buy it on five x T shirts.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I'm thinking about and think about, think about my way of playing the game of football. I could never be the face of anything ever because of the way my style in which I played got on the field.
Speaker 1: I was the exact same way off the field. Hell, I'm still the same way now. So I stay in my lane and I do what works for me because I do it extremely well. You look at the quarterback, but there's one quarterback that that is refused to change, and it's your Maine, his authentic self. He died there in Baltimore. He from Papeno ain't changed one bit?
Speaker 2: Right? Who the face of the league right now?
Speaker 6: My home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 1: And before and before he and before he left? Who that number twelve? And you see, it's all about an image. Whether you lived that life or not, what do people Because here's the thing you remember Tiger. Tiger was the face of golf. He got married, he had a family, he was wholesome. It was the all American dream? Why did people get upset because that's not really who he was. I'm so glad you just said that because I was just getting ready to go there.
Speaker 4: When we talk about Peyton Manning, when we talk about Tom Brady, and I talked to Tom when I was in New England after seeing him interacting and see how he is when the cameras aren't rolling, and I asked him, are you truly happy not being able to be exactly who you authentically are?
Speaker 1: How are you how you have to mask us for all these years? This ain't even Peyton Manning. I've seen Peyton, the real Peyton Manning at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: An interview says that's true.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, O Joe, is that they've done it for so long because your quarterback is like when you're one of those guys, they've been quarterback all their life, and so they get to understand you've got to be positive in all situations when you when somebody plays bad, you take the blade. I need to do better of putting my guys in a position to make plays. They say, they get so and so it's it's like you said, it's robotic, it's methodical, you're like, man, why we I understand why we got to interview the quarterback.
Speaker 2: But he ain't gonna never give you never ever. So what are we doing with a team over there in Kansas City?
Speaker 1: The same way? It's like then with the training. It's like then with the training for this, give me something different. Matter of fact, we just we just talked about this the other night. I mean you you got on me.
Speaker 2: You got on me about people telling the truth. Remember, yeah, they just can't. And I don't like that. I'm like, I mean, it's just the way, that's the nature of the business is where it will always be. And look at the quarterbacks. What did that?
Speaker 1: What is that get married? Jalen Hurst? What is he getting married? Josh Allen? What is he getting married?
Speaker 2: Oh? You think it's a not at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, long as we hear longer we here, Well listen, it's a funny thing about it too.
Speaker 4: As they are finding wives, you know, because in the Bible say what a man finds a good When a man finds a wife, he's finding a good thing. You notice how things they get married, think, continue to elevate, to go break, they continue to So guess who else gonna get married.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey, why do you guess what? O? Shay too? I'm coming it out the way to right. You know what they say? You know what they say?
Speaker 4: Now when one out of the group getting married, it causes a trickle effect and everybody start walking down.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna jump the room. I'm a jo ceremony.
Speaker 1: Hell if I get married. If that's the wrong one. I jumped across with divorce. Uh, yeah, you gotta come in on that. You gotta come in on that right on, Joe, Hey, oh, would say everything wrong when you're gonna jump right across the rood. I jumped across the room drunk, right acrossing we divorce. Hey, all that, but had another thing on you. They say the bigger, the bigger diamond that you buy, the more likely it is to get you get the doors.
Speaker 2: That's what. That's what. That's what studies show that. I was going to ask you where that came from?
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hey, because do you think about our grandparents. They ain't have no diamond. They had a gold band.
Speaker 1: Everybody had a band back then. Yeah, Mike, grandma had a gold man. Grab my Childie had a gold band. Granted have a gold band, don't. I guess these diamonds came along in the fifties of sixties or something. I don't know, because my granted, my granted, my grandma got married in in the forties. Uh yeah, forty grab I think granty got married in like forty two, forty three.
Speaker 2: Grandma Childie got married like thirty nine, thirty eight, something like that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I get it, I get it. You know you're like any women like I won't do you know I won't at least six casts. I want at least ten carriages.
Speaker 2: I want this.
Speaker 1: I mean, what kind of carriage you told you about? The kind of bugs bunny eat? Be Hey, Hey, what the prices are? Diamonds are coming down the beers. You see they got these labrong diamonds. That's really really hard to tell. And so everybody started flocking to that. But oh Joe, I look, at some point in time, you know, I gotta come with nobody this rain coming.
Speaker 2: See see see. I want to listen to them. Now you give me you start to listen to me. Now, I know. I know you got your team of people. They keep they keep everything, they keep everything together for you. You hear me. You know you got you gotta you got a good squad over there. You know you got got this friend. You got things running, you know, consistently in a good way.
Speaker 1: But when you find a woman and she laid her hands on you, well, he ain't gonna know where hits you and me you ain't gonna know hit you because I don't want you.
Speaker 2: I don't want you getting older, and y'all don't want you. I don't want to see you in the home. I want I believe with my daughter. How are you gonna invade her space like that? He already told boyfriend my daddy get old, he go, he's gonna stay with me, all right? Okay?
Speaker 1: I was like, nah, you too much like me. You be yelling and screaming. I can't tell you, you know what? You making a joke? Now?
Speaker 2: I want you to think about something. Now, what you want to think about it?
Speaker 1: Statistically, you're fifty seven, right, I'll be fifty seventh June.
Speaker 4: Well we're gonna do something special. I'm forty seven, right. You got to think, Yeah, we've already lived the better half of our life. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm close, I tell myself. So listen to me now, stay with me chat. We've lived the better half of our life. Now we still have a good amount of life to live. But at this point we ain't got no time to be playing no games.
Speaker 1: If we ain't found nobody in our twenties, we ain't found nobody in our thirties.
Speaker 2: You know you ain't found nobody in your forties. You know I'm finna be. I'm finna be fifty for me to be playing no more. You hear me? What would I tell you? What I tell you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Man, it's my time and I deserve. I'm perfect. I ain't ever been perfect, but I deserve. I know my my time in taking maclack is my clock is ticking. I forget what I deserve, but I ain't got time, got time to play. Oh, I wanted to show you that Cardie crash too.
Speaker 2: I forgot to. I got to show you that you know all that, buddy, listen, Thank thanks, thanks the night cap.
Speaker 4: You know I'm moving different all twenty twenty five, and I'm gonna tell you in chat if if you pay attention, I got one quote that will be science.
Speaker 1: Anytime you see me moving and acting different than out of character. This, Oh, we saw, Yeah, your fault. It's your fault. It's your fault because I never do things like this were able to happen if I weren't catching the football and scoring touchout. When they tell you God is good boy, you ain't been nothing but a blessing you and me, I'm gonna be the first one to thank you.
Speaker 2: They're talking about Jesus got this well ship got the will. No, just it's the bad.
Speaker 1: Look like I told you that. Man, when we're gonna get you know, you had I have a conversation offline. I said, no, Yo, we're gonna be so good. They got they got to listen. They coming. They gotta come see the movie Feeling Dreams. Right, you know what they said in the movie. In the movie they said, building, if you build it, they will come now for us.
Speaker 4: Which people have to also understand when it comes to us state saying look, look, look you're your ass.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: When it comes to us, things come a little bit more difficult, and we got to work a little harder again. We want to go. Well, we just we keep doing what we doing.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to come see us because they see like our fan base. Look, we're gonna have we're gonna have dollars. And they sales haters, whatever you want to call them. But all I know is that twenty five fifty eighty ninety thousand they watched, they listen, and they like our content. A lot of times people quote come back and they quote our content. So advertise a sponsors see that.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I'm sitting in the meetings with them. I'm talking to them. I know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: So all that other stuff that people be talking about, oh, they ain't talking about nothing, Okay, talk about nothing.
Speaker 2: Wait, well, you better tune in for two hours, especially on the night like to night when I'm feeling good. You can tell them feeling good because I'm talking real God damn fast, and that ain't even cursed. I ain't even cursing tonight. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: Why I'm feel a good cause I took me in that I slept for two I slept for three four hours a day,