Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Score and touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft King Sportsbook app.
Speaker 2: Use code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 4: The Crown is.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, how y'all doing? Okay? Oh he's clean dirty. It's your turn this time. It's your turn this time? Man, you know, hell what you know? We'll have Yeah?
Speaker 2: You remember last time September it was your It was your turn. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: Remember that is his turn this time.
Speaker 7: Oh what I did?
Speaker 4: You showed your natural But man.
Speaker 8: You can't call me and tell me to call your lady right and to try to get you back in the game.
Speaker 4: And you ain't tell me what got you out in the game.
Speaker 9: Oh my bad, Yeah bad.
Speaker 4: You can't put me in them. Compromise in situations.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: I called to say, baby, let me.
Speaker 8: Just pray with you for a minute before we get started. By the time she got done, I was cussing. And you know I don't cuss.
Speaker 4: I say that. What he do? What you gotta stop?
Speaker 7: I ain't, I ain't do nothing.
Speaker 4: You gotta stop.
Speaker 7: Hold on, listen to me, like stop. She went through my phone.
Speaker 4: No dog, no, no dog. That wasn't it.
Speaker 7: No dog, It was something else.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna tell him, but you know, you know what you got to show this Lamborghini down.
Speaker 9: Hold on, it's a new year, and I got baptized. I got baptized.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 8: Don't want a dirty I wanted dirty.
Speaker 7: No, I'm gonna tell you got to stop.
Speaker 4: I ain't you too old that? I already told him he too old and I jump he doing but he was. He was having sex on life, not me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: How I get How did I get in this? You started all this? I ain't say nothing. I want to know what position you was in when you was making him sound? What possession were you were? You?
Speaker 2: Back it out?
Speaker 7: Who I can follow?
Speaker 4: Okay, not bad, it's your time now.
Speaker 7: But but listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you. Okay, call it a time, bro. I need a favor, man. What you need, Old Joe? You know I got your dog man me and my lady beefing man. You know she went through my phone. She found something she I didn't want to see that part.
Speaker 4: Huh. I ain't getting none of that. Oh, you ain't getting none of that. I just got dog I needed to call. Okay, but see, this ain't the first time. Okay, you know it is the history, his history is.
Speaker 7: So I know my role.
Speaker 2: So he okay, hey dog, I need I know my role. Hey dog, I need you see what he calling me? He read.
Speaker 4: Because you know I'm coming in with Jesus. You got to buy anything, anybody go pray him back in. I can get him back in there. You got.
Speaker 7: But you got down a stand listen twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: For me, I got baptized in twenty twenty three, so I found out throughout the year that she was went off.
Speaker 4: He went off.
Speaker 9: So what I did was I listen to me, not stay with me, stay with me. I call I called you because it wasn't nothing I can say.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's a.
Speaker 8: Scripture to baptists. Of those things I wish not to do, is those things I find myself doing.
Speaker 4: Right, that's you.
Speaker 7: Right, that's proper, properb thro twelve.
Speaker 4: You got to stop now.
Speaker 8: You don't want you You don't learn two scriptures. You're trying to use them at the stone. You're trying to use them because a slave shot.
Speaker 4: You can't do that. This man, he always talk about proverbs. He'll all we know is adverbs. Let me tell you something. What would make me mad about it? His grandma taught him more than that. You ain't, no grandma, Grandma. Grandma got me round there one day on the porch. But you can't get baptized every year. You can't get back. You can't you you don't Baptists do that, do that though, because you know he got to be in church to baptize that. I just wanted to go. I went to church.
Speaker 7: That's what they did.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to tell you. Get like that.
Speaker 2: It's more than you can't. You can't treat baptism like you getting your registration. I don't every year.
Speaker 5: And that's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too soon. It's for you to be counseling right now on the couch too soon now because we forgot hell too soon though. I want a big couch. Okay, okay, they don't have a big couch.
Speaker 7: Hey, I just how he chastising me and he ain't chastising you.
Speaker 4: He ain't throwing a stone. He's just trying to help. But you can't put he in the situation.
Speaker 7: He needs help, right, You're right, you have, but I'm out the doghouse now.
Speaker 4: That you should be.
Speaker 2: Learn time who do the best hair. People that here messed up? What you're saying, what the ladies that do the best hair, their hair be messed up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 8: I give it and the nail people and the nail people to help people, like they nailed me to walk, but they some nails, so you're right, tell them makes you this time?
Speaker 4: You was just at this ceremony. I ain't done with him. I'm not done with Hey. We got to know we got a.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen wins the MVP. Who Josh Allen? Josh Allen won the MVP.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 8: They got Lamar out of both trophies. Yeah, they got him out of the offensive player of your n the MVP.
Speaker 4: Yep. They got to stop this man. I said the same thing. No, no, no, there's nothing against Josh Allen because Josh Allen.
Speaker 7: That's just get that straight.
Speaker 4: And you'll leave me alone because he warn't my shoes every game, So leave me alone every game. Faithfully.
Speaker 7: You got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: I just left.
Speaker 4: They must have din it when I woked down. Hey, time somebody say that the d I that was a d I m VP.
Speaker 2: Because you and I had a conversation and I said time, lamarg just won First Team All Pro Quarterback. If he won first Team All Pro Quarterback, that means fifty men and women thought he was the best player. How can you have a guy that's the first team All Pro quarterback and he doesn't win MVP. The guy won MVP was second team All Pro Quarterback.
Speaker 8: I know somebody that was had better statistics than everybody but one person.
Speaker 4: As a quarterback, and he won the Johnny United this award, but he finished eight in the highest of a How does that happen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: My bad? He's my son? Is that that is a game.
Speaker 7: It's the game they played. It's the games they've played.
Speaker 4: They make the rule. Who is they don't talking about.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 7: They context, But.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying they make the rules. Therefore they get to choose regards to what Lamar Jackson did to day. Josh Allen could play, though.
Speaker 7: I never said he couldn't play.
Speaker 2: But the time, would you if he was first Team All Pro Quarterback, would you have had a problem with him winning the m v P.
Speaker 4: No, but also the offensive m v P.
Speaker 7: He should have won offensive, yeah, I'm sorry, before being the MVP. Yes, he should have swept both of them. Actually, So what message is that telling you?
Speaker 4: Keith sweat something something? Just say right some.
Speaker 9: Day?
Speaker 4: Right? Hey, are you back in there? Are you back in them in the house? Yes, you heard me? Where is she at? What she at? Real? Where you at?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had to come here for this, Joe rel you back though?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: You back in? Nah, I'm coming out.
Speaker 7: We're still in separate houses. We're still in separate houses.
Speaker 4: You're still in separate house. So what you're doing to night?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: What you're doing at night? What am I doing tonight? Yeah? You heard me? They go to the strip? Anybody say him?
Speaker 7: Strip club?
Speaker 4: Why are you going to strip club? For wings? No? No byes? But what's she at? She goes? You were there when the Hall of Famer board? Now, ye, I was there. I'm happy Air gallon. You know I'm gonna have ye.
Speaker 8: Come over here, come over him, come over here, good lord girl. I said he lost his mind. Do you remember a conversation?
Speaker 7: I remember the conversation.
Speaker 4: And we're not gonna tell everything.
Speaker 7: But he showed he showed his natural didn't he? He showed his bare ass?
Speaker 4: Lord? So is he is he back?
Speaker 7: He's working?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 7: Hold on? So we're not together.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't be trying to check online either. You do what you're trying to do.
Speaker 7: Hold on in front of my company. I answered the question, I'll we together or not?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, he's gonna say, let the dog back.
Speaker 7: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: What that was your sister?
Speaker 8: You heard me?
Speaker 7: Remember that trip we talked about by going to the d R. Sue me the trip we talked about by going to the d R.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to the Now we're going to the other. Who is we?
Speaker 2: You and me?
Speaker 4: We going? We already playing this trip. Don't y'all want to see us go to the d R. I don't want to DR. I don't want to go to DR. You just it was Columbia. You just clown me. We're going to Columbia. You ain't gonna be R need to.
Speaker 7: Go to Bible class?
Speaker 4: Where we did? We go Bible study?
Speaker 7: I mean you know what single people, No, only married people go to Bible study.
Speaker 4: People don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, huh, don't do that. Now y'all want me to go after you? That came out here clouding me?
Speaker 4: You joined then?
Speaker 7: Well, she said, weed together. So I'm going into the DAL.
Speaker 4: I'm telling everybody what happened about him?
Speaker 8: Man, you aim discriminated. You told us were going you Oh, y'all said we're going together.
Speaker 7: I'm going. I don't know about y'all.
Speaker 4: I gotta work me too. You know how many jobs he got?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, hold on, we can work from out them.
Speaker 4: What do you mean we can work for about there? We got WiFi in the dr Did did he ask for forgiveness?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: What you need to do is put you hold on? You didn ask no forgiveness? Hold on? Yeah? Anybody saying hunker him? What you said? Did you ask for forgiveness from the Lord? That's a good one, Now, that's a good Instead of wi fi, you need to what you need to do Instead of the eye on the end, you need to put an e.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait, hold on, say it again.
Speaker 4: Instead of that eye on the end of wi fi. You need to drop that and put an e.
Speaker 7: White feet.
Speaker 4: Close enough.
Speaker 7: She gotta work for this.
Speaker 4: Lord, Jesus, you just getting deepod.
Speaker 7: I'm about to the stage.
Speaker 4: You know what real will be coming back?
Speaker 7: L W You will not walk out real Walk in front of him, Oh.
Speaker 4: Say, walk in front of him?
Speaker 7: Trying to trip me?
Speaker 4: All right, baby, look at look at it. Hey, you have to walk like that real see. You gotta stop dog. We had this conversation.
Speaker 7: What I do wrong?
Speaker 4: Everything? No, I'm good, I'm good. I'm right good seeing that good selfish? We in front of company. You they don't know what I'm talking about. But you selfish.
Speaker 8: That's why I start calling you selfish. That's why I stop calling you. Y'all understand we are like brothers. He's the little brother that stays in trouble. He's the big brother. Now he's the middle brother that that I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Steven A. Smith, I'm swagging on him.
Speaker 7: I need a job.
Speaker 4: I'm swagging on it. You can work with me.
Speaker 7: I got a job for you.
Speaker 4: What you want me to do? Receives? You want to be a receiver coaching assistant?
Speaker 7: Way I can come coach at Colorado. Yeah, what's the payment?
Speaker 4: What's the job?
Speaker 9: What you need me to do?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 7: If the money right, I'll.
Speaker 4: Be You teach what you did? Oh, that's a good one. That's the way.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they got feed like this, but I can teach.
Speaker 4: What's stephen A? You asked the question you asked, you talked about you want a job. He asked you a question what you did?
Speaker 7: He asked me, can I teach what I did? Have you seen somebody be able to do what I did back then?
Speaker 4: Yet? I see some people with good feet, not quite like yours, but it was special. I'm gonna give it to you special answer.
Speaker 7: Well, maybe the people that have feed like you weren't trying to teach it.
Speaker 4: Now the question is can you teach? I can teach. I can teach.
Speaker 7: I just want to know the pay. I could be in Colorado tomorrow. I could do nightcap from both.
Speaker 1: Of you know what?
Speaker 7: We both could do nightcap from Boulder.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that, Like, how y'all y'all.
Speaker 8: We're good.
Speaker 4: H Oh, we're good. Oh we're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all good, y'all good?
Speaker 4: And now hold on, tell me to Stevin a spell. I was like, here a stripple of something the way y'all call it.
Speaker 7: You see the walk, You see the walk, that's that money walk.
Speaker 4: Whe they do baby, that's how good. See y'all hire him?
Speaker 9: What I want to be on first shake? We got the people, got the people here in front of you, so I want to get us all.
Speaker 4: What are you working out? What what day.
Speaker 7: I want to make sure y'all hit us.
Speaker 4: What day can I join first team? What day you joined first take? What d the day?
Speaker 10: I tell you?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's enough. Who you want, anything you want to share? No, I'm good. Life is good.
Speaker 11: Life is good. I can't complain. It's good to see y'all. Thank y'all for coming out with my boys. It don't get no better than what they're doing.
Speaker 4: And we know what the hell he been doing, so it's all good.
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm in good company tonight.
Speaker 2: We've been we've been talking about this and we've been going back and forth. Josh Allen won the m v P. Lamar Jackson was first team All Pro quarterback, which is I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked that it happened. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 11: I'm kind of glad Lamar didn't win it real what you gotta let me explain.
Speaker 4: It's the setup. That's the setup.
Speaker 11: You got two league MVPs. Every other individual and NFL history who's had.
Speaker 4: Two league MVPs have won the Super Bowl Championship.
Speaker 7: Lamar, if you will be quiet and let me explain, and.
Speaker 4: I won't make sure you understand my explanation.
Speaker 11: What I'm saying is if he had won three, then the heat on him next year would have intensified even more and we'd highlight his failures more instead of appreciating his greatness more. Josh Allen went into MVP, well, congratulations, Now what you're gonna do because we're gonna talk about you the same way we talked about Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: Now because now you're an MVP, where's your chip?
Speaker 11: And if we're not gonna talk about him not having a chip, we can't do that to Lamar Jackson either.
Speaker 4: That's why I like it, but I don't love it. I understand it. I like it, but I don't love it.
Speaker 8: I understand your philosophy, I understand how you flipped that brilliant That's what I expect from you. But nevertheless, we can't look down the street and condemn a man about what may happen tomorrow and not applaud what he's done today, because that man deserves his flowers right now, regardless of what may happen tomorrow and how we think about him.
Speaker 7: He was the most valuable.
Speaker 8: Quarterback in the NFL to his team, to our league to his offense, Am I right or wrong, mister stephen A.
Speaker 4: Smith. I'll give that to you, but allow me to retort.
Speaker 11: We walked into this season and we looked at Baltimore in the acquisition to Derek Henry, and we said that Monsters.
Speaker 4: They gonna win the AFC. We saw at Josh Allen.
Speaker 11: He lost Stephan Diggs, he lost Gabe Davis, he had a rookie wide out in Keon Coleman. He didn't get Amari Cooper until the middle of the seat, and he was bawling out up until the last week of the season or so. Shannon and I, along with everybody else, was debating who was the MVP.
Speaker 7: We were leaning towards Lamar Jackson, but it wasn't like we had.
Speaker 11: Similarly dismissed Josh Allen because he had played on an elite level.
Speaker 4: And he didn't have as much to work with.
Speaker 11: So you're absolutely right with what you're seeing if we're able to look at Lamar Jackson and say they ain't no need to discuss nobody else because nobody else was even close. But we know that wasn't the case with Josh Allen because of the personnel that he was working with the absence of expectations, how he had exceeded expectations, and because of that is why I feel the way that I.
Speaker 4: Feel looking at this game.
Speaker 2: Kansas City go and put unprecedented three p You got the Philadelphia Eagles that we're here just two just three years ago.
Speaker 4: This is the second time to hear in three years.
Speaker 2: We know what it is. We got Saquan who had an unbelievable season off Offensive Player of the Year. You got Jalen Hurst who played unbelievable had to run turnover and they ended up losing that ball game. If you had to bet your money, who youk in this game on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Or you don't bet against Patrick Mahomes. You don't bet against Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 7: However, if you want to roll the dice and take.
Speaker 4: Chances, because there's more money out there.
Speaker 11: To get if you take a risk, you look at Philly. Philly collectively is the better team they are. You look it up and then we talk about Saquon Barkley two thousand and five yards Russian.
Speaker 4: He's been electrifying. But we didn't mention this enough.
Speaker 11: Do y'all know that offensive line averages six feet six, three hundred and twenty eight pounds.
Speaker 7: Big boys up there.
Speaker 11: I mean, these brothers plug holes as wide as Broadway on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: If you can do that against Kansas City's defense, Philolpias gonna win the championship.
Speaker 11: But I think you got to do that because Patrick Mahomes on other side, You're gonna.
Speaker 4: Have to do that in order to win this game.
Speaker 7: He really answered the question. Man, if you are been man, who you putting your money on.
Speaker 4: Our bet on Philly?
Speaker 7: I would take a chance of.
Speaker 4: Bet on Philing.
Speaker 8: Okay, but I recognize that I'm taking a change, but I will still bet on filming, you, said Patrick mahone several times. I like that. Since I got into this coaching ram, I look at coaches a lot differently. You have a lot more respect for the coaches than what they're doing.
Speaker 7: Andy Reid is unflappable.
Speaker 8: Andy Reid has never been just flat out out coached in a one on one battle for it all.
Speaker 7: Andy Reid will have his team ready and prepared, and he.
Speaker 8: Will have a few wrinkles up in sleeves for UH situational football like we hadn't seen before. So I know we talked about Patrick Mahomes. But Andy Reid plays a major role in this whole situation. And if it was coaching coaches.
Speaker 4: Going toe to toe in no contest, there you go a no contest.
Speaker 11: I mean, I respect Sirianni, but he ain't know Andy Raid.
Speaker 4: There you go. Over the last.
Speaker 2: Year, we've seen you kind of get into politics. We see you at two percent, two and a half three percent. People are talking about Stephen A.
Speaker 4: Smith.
Speaker 2: He's resonated. What made you decide to say, you know what, I want to branch out into politics. I want to talk to politics. I've been in this way all my life.
Speaker 11: I was neutralized to some degree by my employers, first the Philadelphia Enquirer, then Seeing in, then Fox Sports, in ESPN. They wanted us, you know, the industry itself. And I've talked to you about this personally, Shannon. I told you the beauty of athletes, the greatness of this brother, the greatness of all three of y'all. What the thing that you know but you can't fully appreciate because you've never been constricted to that level, is that y'all have a level of freedom and independence that less talented individuals like myself that had to go through the maze of corporate America has to experience, and so it comes with restrictions. You're an employee, not an independent contractor. There's a healthcare plan that comes with it. That's the benefit. The hazard is that it has restrictions everywhere. You can't do this, You can't do that.
Speaker 4: You represent the brand, not just yourself. We want you pigeon old here, we want you marginalized here, et cetera, et cetera. But what they didn't know about me is.
Speaker 2: That all my life.
Speaker 11: I mean, as much as I love sports, watching presidential debates was like a super Bowl to me, Watching a gubernatorial debate was like a super Bowl to me.
Speaker 4: I love the valley and back and forth.
Speaker 11: I love having at least a spec of knowledge about the issues that affect us. You know, to me, I don't even consider it politics. I consider its social commentary. It ain't politics. When I'm talking about the economy, healthcare, immigration, education, crime, and the streets, etc. You know, that's real life issues that I deal with. The from Hollis Queen's New York City, I'm from the streets of New York. That's real life issues to me. And so when I see a bunch of people who don't look like me, who don't share my cultural identity, who don't have my experience, who don't walk the streets, and havn't walked the streets. The way that I have my attitude is you might know the issues, but you don't know the true impact that it has on everyday people.
Speaker 4: And I'm one of those people. I don't give a damn what kind of success I have.
Speaker 11: I still roll back to Hollis, I still pull up at a White Castles, I still are going to park in New York City.
Speaker 7: I am who I am. And so when the opportunity he finally presented itself and I was able to branch out.
Speaker 4: It was courtesy. And this is where all of y'all play a role.
Speaker 11: Prime was an independent dude, always preached about independence.
Speaker 7: You came with Club Shayshee, and then after that nightcap and.
Speaker 11: When y'all came about and y'all were doing y'all thing along with others like the Pivot and others, I said, hold on, you've been holding me back, holding me back, holding me back.
Speaker 4: But these other fellas got their own platform. Well I got my own Now, I own.
Speaker 11: And operated one hundred percent. What's the problem. And they were like, we can't say anything. And so when I went there and did it, they were like, wait a minute. Now you're doing sports.
Speaker 4: That's us, so we can't stop you from doing it. But we'd be damned if you gonna just.
Speaker 11: Have a sports show, then this should be for us. I said, I don't want a sports show. And when I told them pop coaching, entertainment, and politics, They're like, go ahead, because nobody thought that I would resonate because they they didn't know. And so finally they said, oh damn, he had the situation rule. He on Hannity, he on MSNBC, Rachel Maddow or somebody else, he's on Political, he's on News Nation.
Speaker 4: What the hell is going on? And all I said in response was here I come. I told you I was coming, And the goal.
Speaker 11: Is to resonate and to make a difference and effect our community in all communities in as much of a positive way as possible, and that's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 4: So they saw it. They put me on Bill Maher on HBO Real Time with Bill Maher.
Speaker 11: They wanted me. They put me on the view, and they said, oh shit, this brother is real. It's something special going on here. And then everybody started calling, and I'm like, this ain't new.
Speaker 4: This has always been me.
Speaker 11: If you think about the conversations we've had off the air, think about the things we talk about, think about the things I've shared with all three of you, y'all at one point in time or another, and all of y'all have espoused words of wisdom on me, and I'm always appreciative of that. But I'm an independent thinking I got my own mind, and I use other people to edify me, to educate me. But when I know the issues, I ain't scared of a damn thing. If I know my facts, I'm gonna row. And that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: A man proud of you both. Look at your brother right there. Hey, what they do? Hall of Famer? M thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, get back like you work. Yeah, he's bad, he's bad. Thank you very much. It's been a long day and.
Speaker 4: Even longer trying to get here from over there, but thank you for staying.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can get you out of here surely because I gotta get up early in the morning again. But uh, a tremendous day. It's Uh, it's an honor and a pleasure to follow that guy for for a change, and UH and being the first brothers inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: Don't you don't you cry up him? Don't do that.
Speaker 9: I want to know when you have to tell me, tell the people out here, understanding and knowing all you've been through, where all come from, what it took the BIGA to the NFL, the struggles having to lead a game early, what this night means to you.
Speaker 1: It's kind of interesting, Oach, because I never wanted to be in the Hall of Fame. I never expected to be in the Hall of Fame. This is not something I asked for. This is not something I wished for. This is not something I prayed for. Because when I left the game, the only thing anybody ever talked about is what.
Speaker 4: I didn't do.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm okay with that, I am I'm okay with what I put on film. I'm okay with that. But so I never had any expectations. This is not like Christmas to where you know, you want a skateboard, or you want a bike, or you want the impair Jordan's.
Speaker 12: This isn't like that.
Speaker 1: So for me today is kind of interestingly surreal because I didn't want this. This is not something I wished on myself. But you know, being there and seeing my friends that are in the Hall of Fame that were more excited than seemed like I am right now, but they were genuinely happy. My good friend Tara Loewens, I hope I'm not I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by putting Tarot's business in the street.
Speaker 4: But Teo cried. T O and I go way way way back to the.
Speaker 1: Before he even got in the league, and he was so happy for me that he and I had about a good forty five second moment to where we just kind of we kind of got wrapped up in each other and the history and the time.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 1: So it's been a really good day. But let me tell you, I haven't gotten there yet. It's gonna it's gonna take a little more time.
Speaker 4: To get there.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you, thank you, And I know, thanks, it's been a long time since you've seen that guy speechless over there.
Speaker 11: You know, your little brother loves you, man, Yes he does. When he talks about you, he talks about the man that the only man that he's ever hoped to be the measure up to because he knows he couldn't do it. And anybody that knows you, and anybody knows him knows how he feels about you me personally.
Speaker 4: You know how much love I've always had for you.
Speaker 7: Get some tissue that we need, some tissue up here.
Speaker 13: For those of you who might be too young to remember, we religiously talk about Jerry Rice being the greatest receiver in NFL history.
Speaker 14: Those who know foot before too, before Randy Moss, we would all mention him because he was that sensational of a wide receiver.
Speaker 4: He was big time.
Speaker 11: And so to them watch you transition into the business before your brother did.
Speaker 4: He did a hell of a job talking.
Speaker 11: The game of football, teaching the game of football, working with cats in the industry and showing us the way as well, and had that pedig. There's so many people that followed that played in the NFL and now doing television.
Speaker 4: You were doing it before most and you were doing exceptionally well.
Speaker 11: And so for me to see you have this day, thank you, thank you is well deserved, and I'm just happy for you. It's long overdue, but it's here. Congratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is why I get so emotional, and people ask why, I say, because I had GPS to get the where I'm going, Because I had to follow him. You see, he did what he did with no navigational system. He had no map quests, he had no Google, he had no instructional manual. I had all of that because I got to walk in his footsteps. A lot of what I learned, almost everything that I learned, I learned from him. My grandfather was very very hard on my brother, and I didn't understand why until my grandmother said, Barney, why are you so hard on Spanky? That's what Nickole we call him. He said, Mary, everything that little one is going to learn, he's going to learn it from him. It's his job, because we're not going to be around Mary Long. It's his job to teach him how to be a man. It's his job to teach him right and wrong. He's going to follow everything that he does because that's what he sees all the time.
Speaker 4: For my brother.
Speaker 2: To do what he's done with no guidance, with no instruction manual, to get to where he got, to get me to where I got. You guys have heard me say, the only man I've ever wanted to be was him. He was my hero, he was my role model. He taught me to shoot a basketball, he taught me to throw a football. He taught me how to catch, He taught me how to tie my shoes. I'm not the man that's sitting before you today. Everything that he did, I hum on everything that he said. And then you heard me tell the story that he's only three years older than I, but he's more like my father. My sister's eight years older. She's more like my mother because everything that they did was what a mother and a father would do for a child.
Speaker 4: I'm not here. I'm not the man that I am. I'm not the person that I am. I'm not the friend that I am. I'm not the father that I am. Without seeing how he did things, he's we're brothers.
Speaker 2: Were a lot of light, but we're very different because I've always had to fight. Everything came so easy to him.
Speaker 4: I was so small.
Speaker 2: They called me pee wee, and I just I could never understood. I never understood why I couldn't beat him in certain things. He was always prouder for things that I did, as opposed to what he accomplished. He was much more happy when I got drafted than he did. He went first pick in the seventh round. I mean first, the seventh pick in the first round. I went to seventh round, one ninety two. He was so excited he would just call and say.
Speaker 4: I mean he just.
Speaker 2: And y'all don't know what this moment means, not just to our family. My mom is going to be extremely excited. I'm extremely excited. A high school coach who coached my mom, who also coached he and I.
Speaker 4: But this is a.
Speaker 2: And God heard prayers. I didn't even know he was listening to. There'll be a time that you and I have a conversation. We'll talk mapping everything out. Guess that you want to praying, and the party and the entertainment that you want. Bro, I've said it before. We'll give every dime take myself out of the hall just for you to be in. I measured my life in summers. I don't say years, say a big I pretty got hopefully pretty healthy. I got twenty twenty summers left. I'm good now, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I love you. There's only two many guys I've ever told that I love my son, my brother it was so hard to keep this a secret. Stephen A. When I got the call.
Speaker 2: And I had to get him to come to my home, and they wanted to go do it in Glenville. I said, Bro, I hadn't been to Glenville in thirteen years. He gonna know something up if I tell him to come down there so I can lure him to the house. Still, he hadn't seen me in my home in six years. So if I call and I tell him to meet me somewhere, he's gonna think something wrong. Like bro, Bro, He's like, what's what's up? I said, man, this come to the house and like, I'm in town. He's like, you all right? I said, yeah, Bro, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good. I just you know I'm in town and you know you close by. And he had surge on his eye.
Speaker 2: He had a detached retina, He had a bubble laced and desire almost lost the vision in design about three months ago and said he had some blurred vision and design and he went to the doctor and the doctor said, we got to perform surgery. They couldn't perform surgery that afternoon because he had already eaten, So they got him in the next morning. So that's what we've been dealing with. Had a lot on my plate dealing with that because I worry. I'm the worry of the family. I think that's my responsibility now. But bro, I'm so happy, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 7: I'm getting it.
Speaker 4: I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: It's it's hard to explain because you don't want to put your emotions on someone else, but you know, and I think that the easiest way to explain it is we've all experienced. I think Christmas, you have a list and you're hoping that you could get two, three, or four of those things.
Speaker 4: I never wished for this. I never wanted this.
Speaker 1: And I said it tonight out loud for the first time, and the reporter was like, what do you mean you never I'm like, man, you don't understand. I only wanted to do one thing, and that was play. I didn't want to be an all pro or a pro bowler or all that up. I just wanted to play.
Speaker 4: And I got to do that for seven years and I'm good.
Speaker 1: And then the Hall of Fame comes around and they're like, okay, you've been out five years.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Sterling Sharp is on the list of twenty five.
Speaker 4: You know it would be he would be a shoe in if he played longer.
Speaker 1: But they never talked about what I did, and I was like, if it wasn't enough, wasn't enough.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I slept real good before I found out I was going to the Hall of Fame, and I slept good after finding out. But I really didn't have any aspirations on winding this. It is a tremendous honor. I know exactly what that means. I went through it with him, and that was the greatest athletic achievement of my entire life, was going on that journey with him.
Speaker 4: Through the Hall of Fame. Me going in will not exceed when he went in.
Speaker 2: It won't do it.
Speaker 4: It's not going to come close.
Speaker 1: That was probably the happiest I'd ever been because I knew where he came from, going to Savannah State or college.
Speaker 4: He said he wasn't going to go.
Speaker 1: That's one of the times that I told him what he was going to do, so I knew how hard he fought. And I mean, there's not a lot of opportunities for us in sports to where I know what stephen A's journey was like to get here, or I know what Chad's journey was like to get here. I know what his journey was like, and all my prayers were for him. I'll embarrass him about one story. I paid all his bills he was in the NFL. I paid all his bills until my daughter was born, because that was that was mine, because I wanted him to always have better than what I had. He had a Mercedes before I did. He couldn't afford one, but he was driving one. And then he wanted to go to a beach party and he drove my new one and wrecked it. He junk Yeah, that's what he said, I junk yard, you cobb dog.
Speaker 4: Wait what? So?
Speaker 1: So you have to understand that that we are. We're brothers, but we are We're one side of the same coin. We'll say different things differently, and we'll do different things differently, but we think alike.
Speaker 4: And God is truly you know.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you this story, and I'm gonna be quiet. A guy said to me, if you go into Hall of Fame, are you gonna do like everybody else? And thank God? Because you think God wanted you to be a Hall of Famer. If there is a god. And I said this, I said, my own brother stood up and said, if you would have played longer, there's no question in my mind that we would be the first brothers in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. That was in twenty eleven. Since he said that, I have not had one catch, I have not gained one yard, and I have not scored one touchdown and we are the first brothers in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. So you tell me, if there's a guy and I should give him some glory and so you know, for me, that is what I'm probably most proud of is everybody used to say, you know, Shannon, stopped trying to be like him. You can't be like him, Shannon. Stop trying to do what he does. Shannon, you can't do what he does. Shan, Stop trying to imitate him. Shannon, be your own man, Shannon. I am so happy to say he didn't follow me around.
Speaker 4: I followed him.
Speaker 2: Class of twenty twenty five Pro Football Hall of Famer Stirling Shark.
Speaker 4: He telling James Harrison, your man, you got your man.
Speaker 8: Devout Depot is a killer dog. Debo nasty too, he debo strong, he physical, He's violent.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to do with fighting does Why are you scared? Man?
Speaker 7: That ship don't mean nothing, nigga, it means.
Speaker 4: That h Devo. Wont that like Debo Devo. Don't look at him like day gonna run.
Speaker 9: This, hey, I mean like that ship work on like regular people. Man, that ship don't scare nobody.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 7: You're talking about boy, I'm on whatever you want, White.
Speaker 8: He a, Shannon, I need to be a part of this because I want to buy the gates. It ain't gonna be no regular ring. I'm putting gates up hot because he's gonna try to get up out of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want high gates. I want how get God we can hear god he want. I want high gates so he can't get out, Holo.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 9: So what you're sitting here telling me is you know how I am, you know how to bill, you know the cloth I'm cut from, and you don't believe in me because nigga look like that.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, yeah, he all I'm saying, we said, let me paint a picture for you all.
Speaker 4: Falls in prison. Yeah, it's getting ready to get dog.
Speaker 7: Me and Shannon.
Speaker 8: We walk out because we in the next cell and Deebo's just sitting up there eating some chips.
Speaker 4: Looking at you. So I'm going down to night. It ain't gonna be Debo, Death, ain't gonna be me. I'm just trying to figure out. Look.
Speaker 2: I understand that y'all played in the same division, and you know, I don't think y'all ever beat Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: But what makes you think that you can beat this man?
Speaker 7: He put his look, he put his pants on right, one leg at a time, just like me.
Speaker 4: What's you talking about? Yah? But the difference is his pants don't fit Mickey Mouse. But he's a large exactly.
Speaker 7: It's fine.
Speaker 9: It's I mean, I think we look at the stacks, we look at side, we look at somebody being big, we look at a nickname like Deebo, and we mistake that.
Speaker 7: Okay, he can whoop everybody.
Speaker 4: He everybody. Let me know, everybody who came up with this foolishness? Who came up with this foolishness? What foolishness? No, come on, man, everybody NFL scared of devote? What everybody the NFL is scared of devo? Still? Wait, when the last time you played though a decade? Last time you played. Yeah, last time I played was seventeen eighteen. We lost the Philly Philly Super. It's a long time ago and we still the same thing you did lost super. Do you ever watch Devot work out like his tapes?
Speaker 2: Like what I mean?
Speaker 9: I work out too, not like that. I don't need to work out like that. That ain't that ain't my strength, That ain't my fore tape. But I know I have a certain skill set.
Speaker 4: That you're gonna stay outside and just jab.
Speaker 7: Yeah, killing niggas.
Speaker 4: But you know he coming, he coming coming. Well, you know what, can I have the ring size cut down? So so you don't want it to be able to run. I don't want him to be able to do nothing. I ain't throwing them.
Speaker 8: No, everybody gonna bember that all his people in the con gonna be butt nigga ain't gonna.
Speaker 7: Be no town T shirt.
Speaker 9: It sounded like the whole crowd nobody believe in me, And it's just how it was when I was growing up, Nobody believe in me.
Speaker 4: So just somebody, just can we take a pole?
Speaker 7: Who got on?
Speaker 4: Yo? Nigga? What too bad? Gonna be in the ring with you? We got demo? See see what just happened. Was the the women who like thugs and like their dudes to come home when they want to. They're the ones yelling all the fellas like Demo. They know you're gonna kill you though. See you gotta select crowd.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that. You gotta you got an audience. Don't worry about it. Just the fight up. Man gonna happen.
Speaker 7: He set the fight up. Ain't a bad man, can I bet?
Speaker 8: I'm not a bid man, but I bet on this one. You better what you're at me what you said. I'm not a bet man, but I would bet on this one.
Speaker 7: I'm betting you who you betting your money on?
Speaker 4: Who you think me? I'm betting on debut on thirty seconds, y'all, y'all under the first round? Huh over under the first round? No, no, no, he gonna run. He gonna run.
Speaker 7: He in shape now, he gonna run, So he aint gonna catch you in that first round.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be wrong. He said he wasn't running. Oh, he running. That's what he says. He said that. That's the philosophy.
Speaker 7: He go run, Debo, He's gonna run, run, You gonna run. I ain't never ran for nobody in life.
Speaker 4: I ain't never ran for you, ain't never done this. You've done this once or twice.
Speaker 7: I've been fighting for since eighty seven. What did you talking about?
Speaker 4: No, I ain't talking about that type of fighting. What's the difference. It's a big difference. Y'all scared about you different ways? What do you mean we're scared? We ain't gotta fight. I am scared.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, man, nigga, beat that nigga. How big he is?
Speaker 4: We gonna throw They trying to help you out. They're trying. They're trying to talk some sense and to.
Speaker 7: I don't need no sense, nigga, don't cut no deal.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna take all them chains off your neck when I knocked yours off.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fact, that's the only thing I want to give you all the other ship. Oh yeah, I have a braaklet. You don't want to take your name to and call me?
Speaker 6: You want that?
Speaker 4: You want that cross bracelet. You want that cross bracelet. I want that cross brailest for show. You got well, you know how to get it, way to get it. I love it.
Speaker 7: You get it, you and you got you got the right one. That ain't nothing. Other people be scared.
Speaker 4: But when you knocking out, can I get the third braid? Mama told me, don't mess with nobody that's scared of you because they pull a gun or a knife. I'm glad I don't got no gunna want to learn, you know, I wanted I want the third one. I want the third one. Yeah, whoa, whoa hold up? Everybody picking what they want. I wanted to think one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pick what you want?
Speaker 4: What's that shoe you with me? I want them?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's funny, y'all, this one. It's funny, y'all. Don't believe me, but it's all good.
Speaker 4: I believe in you.
Speaker 7: I'm a shock the world. Shot the world, shocked the world.
Speaker 4: I believe I'm gonna getting that bracelet. Shot the world believe. He ain't cutting no deal either. He ain't cutting no deal like it ain't gonna be no freak. I don't care. He don't get down like that. Oh I don't care nothing about that? Is that a day they What are you talking about? Cut a deal? What's the deal? I'm saying, you don't cut deals.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna you know, like they did the other thing that we just saw that everybody wanted to see with Paul.
Speaker 4: He cutting no deal.
Speaker 10: Oh no, this will be the first time I'm actually saying to kill somebody and get away with it.
Speaker 4: Dog Chaid, don't go in there. Dog.
Speaker 7: Hey, you you let that sit scare you?
Speaker 4: It scares me. Yeah, yeah, I got.
Speaker 13: Me.
Speaker 4: I'm built different. Go ahead and get you paid. Make sure you make sure you rail everything in real name. Make sure you put everything in your name. Hey, can I get some shas on?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Make sure keep it cute nigga?
Speaker 4: All right, name, keep it. We're still right here. Ain't nothing you take it off again? What I'm waiting on?
Speaker 7: Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Take off that chain in the fight? What right your face? I thought he was about to go for the hoodie.
Speaker 7: I was waiting set the days.
Speaker 4: You can that be your manager? Off? You must you to show me. Can I manage you?
Speaker 7: I can I manage you?
Speaker 4: I want to be your manager.
Speaker 7: Nah, now you end doing me. I'm gonna let somebody in the crab you get some of the purse.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me tell you what I'm gonna do because I'm his manager, Because we're gonna blow this fight up. We're gonna make a lot of money off this fight because we got some big draw drawers, not draws, but draws.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna make you a lot of money, becau.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have every part of your body rented out the bottom of your shoes.
Speaker 7: I'm go ahead.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see everything when he knocks you out of it. I'm gonna have I'm gonna read this part out. I'm have everything on you.
Speaker 7: All right, boost over.
Speaker 4: I got you though.
Speaker 7: Make all your jokes, no, make all your jokes fall.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 7: Don't be trying to congratulate me.
Speaker 4: Boy, I know I believe you. I knew you could do it.
Speaker 7: I don't want none of that ship for none of y'all.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna hear it from me, You hear me. I'm gonna say, you know, I'm gonna say, show your ass up, the work them all.
Speaker 8: And I'm I'm gonna climb up under the ring so i can talk to you when you fall. Oh, you're gonna be the concientt I'm gonna get over, stay.
Speaker 2: Down, don't get up out your get old. You gotta all right, don't him you're killing him with your face. I just trying to figure out why not boxing something that you do, why would you want to.
Speaker 4: Go M M O Because I want to.
Speaker 9: I want to make sure he's comfortable in something that he's good at, or he thinks he's good at.
Speaker 7: Ault what I'm gonna do, man, I ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 10: I don't want to like punish your face, break break everything in your face, break break your bones or nothing like well I'm doing. I'm gonna choke you out, and I'm gonna choke you out and I'm not gonna let go and the ref gonna have to choke me.
Speaker 4: Out here dog or let you go? He mean this stuff?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Did you see this?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Ain't get in debo.
Speaker 4: Man, And as your manager, he afraid for you.
Speaker 7: You know they say, the loudest one in the rooms, the weakest one way.
Speaker 8: If your manager coming all white, you coming all white, because it ain't gonna be no town.
Speaker 9: I was just flipping the ring. I'm tired, I'm tired of talking. Just just set up, just get the dated.
Speaker 4: Now coming to the stage. Louisiana's own New Orleans own master pe We got peet here, we got my dog. Here's Pete.
Speaker 8: They got my Pepe, did you did you see when I when I played bad about It in the meat room, I had to educate the youngsters.
Speaker 4: They didn't they didn't know nothing about bout it, about it? Come on, man, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: So we started up in the morning like whatever I walk in.
Speaker 8: We played some kind of music and I had to educate it them about we've out it, boy it, we ab out it.
Speaker 4: Pete, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Yes, you built this empire on music and you branched off to do other things. What was the mindset when you started this empire?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I grew up in the projects call of your projects out here, and I ain't had nothing. I lived with my grandparents and she had twelve kids. Me and my brother made fourteen. I just wanted to make it out the ghetto. I wanted to get my grandmother house one day, and that just pushed me.
Speaker 4: It pushed me in.
Speaker 15: It pushed me, and I said, whatever they could do, we could do it. And so ever since after then, I just been building and grinding and hustling and went from selling no records to one hundred million records independently.
Speaker 4: But you one of the first to have a distribution deal that was in your favor.
Speaker 2: You also was one of the first to have entrepreneurship that wanted to do things outside of music.
Speaker 4: How did you develop that mindset though?
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess, like get anything else like this man, I guess when you when your homegrun you're poor, you career tee you about it because you always got to have a why.
Speaker 4: My why was? I ain't had nothing. I got to make it up out of here.
Speaker 15: A lot of people was dying young, a lot of people didn't get opportunities that I was able to get. And I'm like, I'm gonna make the best out of it, and I'm there's gonna be no limit to my success.
Speaker 8: And that's what I call my company, no limit, you know. Be and I had an experience together. I mean, he's at the top of his game and you're talking about the athlete. You know, you're talking about two sports. But this man was was multi multi just understand what the talent. So he came to Dallas to play. They had to try for the Mavericks. And when I tell you, he had it, he had it right. So they called me over there to holl it people because he still had the hood. What I mean by that is, you know he went to practice and you can't go to practice.
Speaker 4: D You can't do that. Dog Like He's like, man, I'm giving them buckets and I'm doing this. I'm doing that. Man, what's going on? I said, Dog, tell me about what happened. Man, you know it was running wind Springston. I was one of them. I said, you can't do that, and I was doing it.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 7: You know, the stars that they have here, you gotta let them make it because this is their team.
Speaker 4: Do your thing, but you got to let them make you. Not a politician.
Speaker 15: It's politics and every think about it, right, and that's what makes the trill Blazer's tril Blazers. We got to things outside the box. I've always thought outside of the box. When I was telling you know the own when I was in Dallas, right, it was tough because I know I was, I had it. So I grew up with Steve Nash, so you know me, I'm already on him like man, Steve like, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to chill out.
Speaker 15: But you know that's the way we was raised down here, and it's like we've just raised tough like a lot of kids today don't have to go through what we had to go through.
Speaker 4: And at that time, New Orleans was the murder capital of.
Speaker 15: The world, and it was like a privilege to be able to go outside and play basketball. And so I always was just tough when I played. And then I was like one of the fastest ones on the team. I'm number one in all the drills. I'm thinking I'm in. But like Dion said, that don't matter. I mean, we got to get this man around the plause for what you did in college football, my brother, because this is what I want to tell y'all right, this man actually changed the whole game of college football because they never wanted to see us do what you was able to do.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 15: And it's incredible because now when I walked into this man locker room, I was like, man, hold up, I went they got a ball, but they got all this stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, this is crazy. This man that really changed the culture. Right now. This was the hood, but it was love, which is like you see everybody having fun.
Speaker 15: And I think the difference is a lot of players want to play for you because they want that type of.
Speaker 8: Atmosphere, sir, and I appreciate you for coming and support it. Yeah, man, you know I got people outside lines and Boulder.
Speaker 4: You've been there. Shaped it looks like the BG Awards.
Speaker 16: Hey, Pete, listen, you've launch everything bro from music, the food products, even the basketball league, and you've been able to build generational wealth. What advice do you have to the young artists and young entrepreneurs looking to do some of the same things you've done, especially those right here from your hometown.
Speaker 15: Well, first, y'all, put your trust in faith and go that's the most important thing. And don't be afraid to put the work in because they say work with out fate is dead, and so a lot of people think, oh my, just pray and goll gonn know, you got to really put the work in.
Speaker 4: You got to grind, you gotta go to work and then go.
Speaker 15: All gonna give you all those blessings if you do right and you have integrity because one thing that I learned in this world, this game of life, you know, you have to have integrity because that's doing the right thing but nobody's looking. So most of us only want to do the right thing when somebody is looking. So when you do the right thing and nobody's looking, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: The volume