Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila. Happy Wednesday, Hose, Happy Wednesday, Hose. How are you feeling? I feel great? I feel great.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I feel good today. I'm good. I feel energized. I'm not tired.
Speaker 4: I've been feeling tired for like it feels like weeks and months. I feel like getting over a hump of like workshit. Like we've been like working, working, working. We still have a lot of work to do, but I feel like it's starting to be more manageable. My daughter's great, she's Thriving's fucking cute as shit, she's fly as shit. She's finally listening to me about fashion choices and finally yes, although we did have an argument the other day because like she I bought her this like little like scarf to put on her head, like a hipster scarf, and she was like trying to fight me on it, and then she finally wore it. Then the other day we did a faux hawk right, and she was like, oh my god, mommy, it's so cute. Went the moment we walked on campus at her school, She's like, I don't want to take my hair out. I was like no, she was like, Lemmie, take it out. I was like, she's getting excited. I was getting anxiety. And she was walking to the classroom like her friends were going to see her and judge her. And she was like no, she's like take it out, take it out. And I was like no, we just we just were hyping the car, saying how fly it was. And she was like, Mommy, take it out. And I thought she was like gonna get over it. She started dragging me, like dragging me, like I was like basically pulling me to the floor. So then we finally I dragged her ass to the classroom because I was not about to let her change this fucking hairstyle.
Speaker 3: It was fucking cute. So she dragging you, you were dragging her, yeah, And then I showed her. I was like, look at this picture of me. You see I have a full hawk too. We look fucking cute. She's like, it's not. You don't have to know how to write now, looking for a picture right now, And I was like, I'm going to the gym right now.
Speaker 4: I don't have it right now because I'm going to the gym, but after this I will have it and then she's like no. And then her teacher like she sees us arguing outside of the class and she comes out and she's like okay, and I was like, no, it's not it's not okay. Tell her hair looks good now, right, Tell her looks good and she was like oh, She's like she looks so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I said of her hair. Tell her hair looks good, and she's like, hair looks good and she starts crying. And then and then I was like, oh my god. So I was like, I'm going to be that mom and she's traumatized. It's gonna be that thing that she's again.
Speaker 4: So then I go in the bathroom and I fucking take the half down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is this okay?
Speaker 4: And she's like like, hey, babe, I just I do want you to feel compting cute.
Speaker 3: You're good. And then so she goes in and then I pick her up from school and I was like, so, what's up.
Speaker 4: You're still pissed. You're still pissed. Eight hours later she was like, I was like, so what's up? Like, did you tell anybody? Did anyone compliment your hair? She's like, Carter said that she's glad I didn't have the flu hawk because I'd be taking her style. And I said, that's why I told you, Carter is a fashion icon and you are fucking up.
Speaker 3: You need to step your game up. And she was like, mommy, I just I was like, not ever cars.
Speaker 2: Carter is a fashion icon. That's this Carter actually, like she always has cool hair.
Speaker 4: Carter is my daughter's best friend and they both have afros. But Carter be like taking her fashion risks, why you know, and I real be playing it safe and it be irritating.
Speaker 2: Just hit a little earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: She's getting it together, but that but that did bother me. I was annoyed. But anyway, other than that, everything's great. It is pretty annoying. Respect your kids non stylish early too early. They don't get it, Yett, And now I get it because my mom used to do the shit to me, like you don't get it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, it's ugly not wearing these rhinestone pants, like.
Speaker 4: You know, she'd buy me shit from like you go out of town to like Europe and bring me all this cool shit that I didn't want to wear.
Speaker 1: Linna told me we should go to the mall. I said, it's Mother's Day. She said, we can go shopping together. And she said, didn't you learn your lesson? Like Nana, you need to take me shopping with you when you buy me stuff.
Speaker 3: I learned my lesson. No, I did it because I'm the fashion queen.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Where is your kid stylish?
Speaker 3: Yes she is. She likes to like dress up.
Speaker 1: She likes to design her clothes, but sometimes she doesn't listen to my styles, which are obviously superior, which is very frustrating.
Speaker 2: But you know, how old are your girls again?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Both of y'all? Seven? Okay, okay, all right, right now I'm still early. So it was just princess stage. Oh yeah, you're ready, just really girly. If it's a dress, she likes it. Yeah, yeah, she wasn't. She's in this dance uh class, dude. It's like more it's like a performing arts little school. And at first she was so shy to join the class and dancing. Once they pulled the little dresses out so they could do their little dance, she was like, then yeah, I was like, we'll put it on and dance with them.
Speaker 3: And then girls were so basic yeah, like alert ship yeah, flowy ship facts like it's like in our dna. Yeah, the divine feminine is in our dna. There's no around, that's true.
Speaker 2: True. Where you got stylish kids or you were, you were.
Speaker 4: Basically you just I felt like I was Actually I was stylish. I was, but I just me and my mom and my mom to this day have different even now, we have different style like preferences. So I don't think I was tripping back then, and the stuff she was bringing me back just wasn't it wasn't it?
Speaker 1: You know, it was same I was. I've always been stylish. I've just been like a little houcci. So that was always an issue growing up. Oh you know, like I'm trying to like take off stockings. I'm like, I'm not fucking wearing stockings to that prom. It's not happening.
Speaker 2: That's a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, you are a young lady.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a grown ass thirteen year old and I'm not wearing this fucking stockings trying to fucking embarrass me. I took this ship off so fucking fast.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was on top of it when I was younger, but I had a older brother.
Speaker 3: Because you got like influence. So yeah, so I was just pearls on you're a fashion icon.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are wearing the pearl That's very that's very Hollywood of you.
Speaker 3: He's wearing pearls.
Speaker 2: If you have.
Speaker 1: First of all, let's introduce our guests. Just talking talking so much ship today. I don't know if you recognize his voice. He's been here before. If you guys remember two Miles One Dilf many moons ago, an epic episode. Today we have father, actor, entrepreneur, style, extraordinary model.
Speaker 3: He's a model.
Speaker 2: Model.
Speaker 1: She'd be like, look at your own ass. I like, look at him with that face.
Speaker 4: That face, I'm like, oh my god, that's the half out open mouth it.
Speaker 2: Once I got that note during a photo shoot, I ran with it. I was like, okay, well that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You breathing. It reminds me of that Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Like I do that, but his face is be on point though. Actually I'm a believer. I'm a believer believe.
Speaker 4: We have Sharona Jackson on. Y'all, welcome to the back to the show. Sharona's my friend. Thank you for coming back on.
Speaker 2: First of all, I mean, this is different.
Speaker 3: It's a levels at the house.
Speaker 2: I was at the house right in the background. Yeah, I love it. It's nice, thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you. I'm excited to have you.
Speaker 4: Although I don't get to see you often, but I do listen to your voice often and masturbate to it.
Speaker 3: She's been very adamant. She's talked about this many times.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you don't know, I think we had a newsletter that said I had sex with Shrutus.
Speaker 3: Jackson last night. I did, actually, but that was I was like, that was a great subject one, that's amazing. We didn't send it to you.
Speaker 2: I wish I would.
Speaker 1: Email marketing, you know, to support your objectifying configured you supported.
Speaker 3: The word. Yeah, you guys haven't heard of Gypsy.
Speaker 4: It's an app that they have like exotic storytelling and erotic is one of the one of the voices on there.
Speaker 2: And he has a good wait so actually, so it actually does something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Actually, can you give us a little example?
Speaker 2: Can we play?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: The thing is man, I'll be real, it's actually really hard doing that ship because you have to breathe so much. You know how lightheaded you get? What? How do you have sex me? When I have But it's not like so every sometimes I'm even holding it with like certain you know, and then I let it like loose.
Speaker 3: That's not healthy.
Speaker 2: Depends it depends not you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not like maximizing your climax if you're holding I.
Speaker 2: Do breathe, I really do. I'm just saying like it's so, but like even like.
Speaker 3: Are you in the room with the girl while you're doing it, you're doing we're.
Speaker 2: Doing especially when like the male engineers right there. Obviously I'm hetero, so I'm just like I see them in like the window like this right, So I just like that. But but I do have all like they're like kind of on the zoom so I hear them, and there is like women on it because the app is ran by women the platform, and so they're just there there and they some like a lady will read with me, you know. The people It would be like okay, allright, wow wow, what would be something like I'm trying to remember one of our lines style like something would be all right, all right, so right before I say you go, like so you right, and then you have to make sure you swallow your spit right, swallow it so it's not so solid in the bike breathe and then you'll be like take those off and like, you know, just like I don't know, you know, like I don't know. I'm trying to lie. I'm trying to remember. It's like hard on a spot.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But can you just put a good way for the good moms. We need to be on tipsy because I have some things I need to say.
Speaker 2: Love you guys should actually have something with them type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Have three with good moms some tipsy.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at that, look at that.
Speaker 3: Experience two of the deal.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Walked in and then I slowly down her panties. Wow. I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 2: You guys actually be good for this actually auditioned audio, you know. I think the thing is like why something like this does very well, especially with women, is like the imagination women have. I there's know so many women that masturbate. They can masturbate to nothing, to themselves in the mirror, to just the thought of the last experience they had or any time, like I feel like I mean majority, like on average, like the average I would watch porn or met.
Speaker 1: Are visual women more imaginative, like I would rather have like a scenario in my head and masturbate before I turn on.
Speaker 4: I like both, but I will say that because I've been watching porn so long, like sometimes it takes me out of it, like someone does one.
Speaker 2: Wrong move exactly. Really, I'm like real, I like slowly, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Find it, like find the plot.
Speaker 2: It's really like form that four minute stretch.
Speaker 4: Like and then I breaks my concentration where this app like I can just imagine the whole thing exactly, and it's just it's just I get to stay in it the whole time.
Speaker 2: So I feel when I was younger.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That's actually makes me feel good. I'm like, this is actually a thing that's used. I do get some nice dms, but or even you know, you're used to being recognized for you know, your work on TV. But I've had women come up to me like I was listening to you this week, so thank you all.
Speaker 1: Was like, let's just underestimate the voice, and you have a deep voice, so like a deep voice and make a pitchicken come out those panties real quick, like something about like the vibrations in the air. You're like, I think I like you. We didn't like them five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: But now.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Is there a difference like when if like a guy with a de voice to say, if he's eating you out and he I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, like do you like that ship like a little ground? I like doing that, So I'm just some animalists.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a growl in my ear and I was like, it's.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, it takes our animalistic Yeah like you said, that's yeah, I think that's impregnant. Yeah, right now pro create we're here.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. Because I'm primate it is.
Speaker 2: You should call Yeah, it is. It is because even like yeah, even when a when a woman does that like you know, or she just lets out like certain noise where it's almost it seems like she is like she's like kind of speak saying that she can't like oh she can't take or she loving it so much like that ship like that should drive me crazy to And.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm wondering. I wonder.
Speaker 4: I always wonder that I know everyone's different because some some women like men that don't say ship like, or some women like a lot of talking, you know, whereas men I often wonder because I think like a lot of men learn how to fuck watching porn? So like, is is there a level of too much talking? Is there a level of too much moaning?
Speaker 3: Like, it depends if you're not if you're not good at it.
Speaker 2: It just as long as it feels as long as everything is authentic, I'm good with anything. But as long as if I feel There was one time where I felt this girl was excessive with her money where I was like, all right, like I know, I know what I'm doing and ship, but come on, it was like it was like a kind of a sense to performance, right, like I'm not even stronger, Like yeah, it was like it felt performative, and that kind of took me out of it where I was starting to like I was like, girl, so that I would that's all as long as it feels authentic that I'm good with anything.
Speaker 3: Can you give the girls the ground? Like what is your ground?
Speaker 2: I'd have to be like buried in but like like especially like eating pussy, like and you know, if I'm like in the stride of it, like if I'm into it, I mean I'm always into it, but like when I feel myself really getting ramped up, like I really will be like like I really would growling that ships No, that's that. Yeah, for me, it's exciting.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you're like eating pussy. It's very important that men more men know that. That's really important. It's kind of a non negotiable. I mean it's not for some women.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what.
Speaker 3: Women who say they don't like their pussy.
Speaker 2: I blows my mind. I don't like it. You can't go far if that's I think.
Speaker 4: It's like, I mean, if you're listening and this resonates with you, I'm sorry I'm about to offend you. But are you insecure about the way your pussy looks?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: Are you insecure about the way you might smell?
Speaker 4: Like that's where I've learned that you've been shamed along the way.
Speaker 3: So you just feel like, I don't know, rather not you've been abused in a way orally or done right.
Speaker 1: It was a control thing too, if you feel like women who don't feel like they can't have control over their bodies when someone's doing they don't they stay away from it.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, like what are they're going to come in their mouth?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: They just don't like that, like really relinquishing that much control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's saying I didn't run into one woman like that where that too like she gave up too much, she had to try. It was like always, it was like a battle of the wholetel. It was fun the first few times, then after come down.
Speaker 1: I always feel like, if a man, this is probably offensive. So I'm just gonna this that I always feel like everyone I don't know.
Speaker 3: Notice, you don't like your pussy, you don't like yourself.
Speaker 5: You're not a good person, you don't like your pussy, you suck.
Speaker 2: Your prefacing.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to say we are not politically correct. I hope no one ever considers this show and says you said this wrong. Yeah, you goddamn right. It wasn't probably perfect. Second, I really my idea about niggas you don't eat like a lot of like pussy like eagerly, is that they're gay.
Speaker 3: I know what I said that, I said it. They have traumas too. Men can have traumas to okay, get paid.
Speaker 2: Performer's anxiety is a real thing with men, so like thinking they're not gonna do a good job.
Speaker 4: They feelings we actually let me, I don't know, I don't know, not a man actually, and you guys.
Speaker 3: This month we're interviewing men, which is like, find that's June.
Speaker 4: This is something new for us because we don't of course we have met on our show, but not very often, but we wanted to highlight the men's and so I'm just we're really interested in, yeah, your perspective, because we be just making up shit like niggas.
Speaker 2: Think this that's funny. I feel like everybody does that though, I'm like, because you know how women are, maybe I'm like, you don't know, we're just saying ship. Yeah. Well as far as like from what I gather, I know, early on for me, when I was younger, like it was weird, like at the first few times I had sex, I went forever. Sometimes I could even come whatever that was, and so I'm thinking like, oh, like you know, I'm the man whatever that is. And then I hit a stride in my life. For like a year a year and a half, We're like, man, it was like every other time it was getting brief and I was like, oh my god, is this my life now? So then now like when like there was there's particularly like two women I could think about, and I'm glad that they stuck it out, like I'm I'm close. I'm close with them, like because at first, like I couldn't get hard because I got nervous about that ship. So I wasn't able to coming too quick. I wanted to, I wanted to please them, and I mean these beautiful, thick women. I was like yes, and then I was like, oh fuck, but what if I bust too quick? Because you know what I mean? So then I couldn't get hard, And then I don't know, just out of nowhere, I just I think it was maybe I just for some reason mentally, I was getting myself out out of that for some reason, and being in a relationship for a while hurt, I mean helped hurt too, helped it hurt, but like you know, it just when you're in a relationship and stuff. He started exploring, you just get better sexually, you know my mind. So after that, for some reason, and then I just wasn't coming as fast anymore. And that then that kind of just took a lot of stress off of myself and I was able to just get back to my old self.
Speaker 1: Do men talk about like sex with one another or like do you yeah, man, I'm having this problem, like are you familiar?
Speaker 2: Because like we do, like you know, like I mean, I have a like a very tight circuit group of friends where we've so you know, all these like products come out right, you got like you know, where it's the honey or whether it's like you know, pills, whatever it is, so that gets brought up and then you know, you'll have someone be like, you know, shit, my problem ain't getting hard is busting too fast? If this sh it only helped me last longer, then you know, what the fuck am I taking it for it? Right? You'd be like I'll get hard when the blows on my face like whatever, like you'll just you know, they we so we'll say things and we'll talk about it in that way, not like too often, know we go in too deep detail. You know, it's it's usually just about like if we're talking about someone, you know, it's you know, or so about what that happened with this person.
Speaker 3: It's not too much of like hey man, having the struggle, but do you have any advice for me that's happened?
Speaker 2: I guess when like we are like, well, and what do you think about? Like how why do you think you so brief all telling me? What are you thinking about? Like are you nervous thing? Or like the girls really make you like, you know, are you putting on a pedestal? Like we tried and we had that one conversation or two and that was that, Yeah, I don't know how it's going over there? Good nay? When not much changed unless he said because you probably would say something, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think men need to talk about this more often because I think this that's the case more often than not.
Speaker 3: Like the gus get nervous too, you know what I'm saying. Like and and.
Speaker 1: I think because you guys are so it could be heady and like women, you just do a couple of things. The pussy's gonna get wet for the most part, for sure, you know what I mean. But for a man, you literally have to be like ready to go have something physical has to happen.
Speaker 3: You just keep nudging and the bitches pussy is going to open up.
Speaker 2: Not nudgings right now, right, just going until it opens.
Speaker 3: But it's true, you know, if you've nudged you a couple of times, it gets swet.
Speaker 1: But I dated this guy and he would get hard but then never come and I was like, what the fuck? Is going on? I thought, was it me? I'm like, this is what what? But he was in his head a lot. He was like counting the songs and.
Speaker 2: Shit, you just you be doing things just to make yourself that Like, I mean, there's times where I'm like, especially like if I'm hit it from the back and she got all this as it was. Times like when I was younger, I was like, I'm looking at the ceiling and show my breathing and like and I'm like, I want her to get hers. I don't want to bust so fast because like I said, that stride spooked me. I was I was in this bitch like for thirty seconds, like you know, from the back, and I'm like, whoa, I'm about to know already what the fuck? So then I just started doing things like that and then, like I said, gradually getting out of that. So I mean, but for women, I feel like, because man, the vagina is so sensitive. Man, like the pH could get thrown off by anything. Is that something that's constantly on your mind, like where you're like, okay, we're good, like you already know going into it. You good. Because there's been times where I'm like, I'm like, she had to know, right.
Speaker 1: She absolutely knew something was that she had just decided to have sex and surprise.
Speaker 3: It's not up on everybody to.
Speaker 2: Know, that's all.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't think that every girl.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I really think there's there's women are really unaware where.
Speaker 3: Like maybe their nose doesn't work good.
Speaker 2: Maybe they just don't think they're saying is maybe.
Speaker 4: The only their scent is off. Maybe maybe that's not off until the juices start flowing.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, okay that has surprised me before too, where it seemed like it was fun and then once the pumping starts and then like a little bit more into my oh like it wasn't like bad, but it just like it wasn't it just wasn't what it was. I was just like, oh, that that's a different different Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I think, well, I think because a lot of women there's because there's a lot of shame and stuff like people we don't talk about that part, but we don't talk about how normal it actually is for women's PhD be off. When you have your period, your pH gets off right before your period of PhD. A condom can make your pH go up.
Speaker 2: Niggas honestly the reason why a lot of times.
Speaker 3: Your Jesus and your things.
Speaker 2: Just don't touch you. Dirty fingernails and ship Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so then you know that niggas like her pussy Sam nigga, you made washing hands the name before you.
Speaker 2: This is fault.
Speaker 1: I would usually like, if a woman's about to have sex with someone, you're gonna do like the test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we always do, Like, yeah, facts, we do.
Speaker 1: I'll be real texty whatever, okay.
Speaker 4: Right right right, we can find it's been out all day and we're gonna we're like gonna find the rid.
Speaker 3: We're gonna hide it under the dresser of the sink.
Speaker 2: No god, oh you know what happened. Facts, I'll be.
Speaker 4: Doing it, and I'm like, I hope no one will wipe their hands on this for like the last three months.
Speaker 3: It's little niggas don't wash. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I saw this study that like men, most men don't wash their sheets for four months on average.
Speaker 3: That's an average. That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It is. I definitely have done that before now I'm thinking about it, but.
Speaker 3: Four months is a long time.
Speaker 2: You get older though, But see maybe because I wasn't that active, So that's why you're.
Speaker 3: Just like you're still sweating and there rolling around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for sure, for sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. I mean that was definitely I think that was. I mean, I don't that was a younger thing to me, but like I think as you get older, you're a little better. I would assume.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's forget.
Speaker 1: I've asked my nigga, like, you're going to change these sheets between me and whoever else has been here, like change the sheets.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't really like to go to men's houses either. I like going to women's houses, so you don't, I do, like I want to see how they.
Speaker 2: Live one yeah, I mean I do, like not not just that, but you can't tell a lot. I like, you know, seeing how kept everything is, because there's been times where I was like, I need it's.
Speaker 1: Always like you know, it's always it's always a fine ass bitch, a dirty as house. It's always the finest bitch with the nicest ship, who has the dirtiest Funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny because usually like for the like for the most part, when they're like their house is great, but the car is a fucking tornado.
Speaker 3: My cars.
Speaker 2: Cars are tornado, your mom, like I got here, Like can I sit inside?
Speaker 3: Or day three of my car after a car wash? It's like, did you even wash?
Speaker 4: It gives no fucks man. And also I don't give a fuck. I've just been throwing it in there. I'll come back and get it.
Speaker 3: I'm carrying forty thousand things in the car with me at once and then forgetting at least half of them on exit.
Speaker 4: I feel you, but you're right. You know, men really care about cars. I feel like women are not. You know, like men really the opposite. Right, men will wash their car way or they'll ever wash their sheet.
Speaker 3: Gross, I need you to apply the same sheep.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: Men, Please, I beg of you wash your sheets. At least you just like do two weeks like that's I don't feel like. Let's ask me a lot. That's literally twice a month, like yeah, it really it should be once a week, it really should be.
Speaker 3: And so many partners you're having, Yeah, I'll switch some. She just buy some buy three pairs so you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's definitely yeah, that's definitely no, not at all. That should get dingy quick, bro. I learned that in college I was like, I probably would get some new ships, but like a year it washed me over.
Speaker 4: You me, I'm a squirt on them, so like you really got to wash these because it's not gonna it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's why I remember there's one girl I was messing with and she was a squatter. I was like, we're gonna have to go to a hotel because you're gonna fuck all my ship up.
Speaker 3: Hotel the hotel.
Speaker 2: I like hotel sex a lot. I don't know, it brings a level of nastiness out of us, right. You just feel like you're like there's no restrictions for whatever reason, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Before we started this episode, we were sharonas asked me if I've ever had sex and in this office face and.
Speaker 4: No, I have not my mom, but office sex is hot. But I have had sex at my workplace, just not this workplace. When I worked at Starbucks. I definitely Starbucks bathroom. Also in the back, also in the like in the front, like when it's closed.
Speaker 3: Inside this like righte by the Frappucna machine.
Speaker 2: I love it now. Was this a co workers?
Speaker 3: He was my boss, he was the leader. I'm sucking the lead very still at the jest wasn't in stories you know that you know that Starbucks over there in Sina and Louise turned.
Speaker 2: That was me. I love it. Okay good.
Speaker 4: So when I work, I was an intern at Geffen Records definitely fucked my other boss in the stairwell and he was He's like, I have a project for you, like I want I like got all these magazine covers and I like started, you know, like like this window, there's like a door and there's a window. I like magazine covers all over them, specifically so that we could funk in his office.
Speaker 3: It was it was like, oh stylish, but really it was like.
Speaker 4: It was yeah, it was intern. I was like, let me let me make your door look more fashionable.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you how this sparked up between you? Like all this I love this ship? So how did it like being the intern in the boss, like how did that spark up? Like what was the moment? What did he say or did you press him? Like? What was it?
Speaker 3: It was just it was probably me.
Speaker 4: He was kind of shy, it's a nerd.
Speaker 3: And I was like I want to conquer you.
Speaker 4: Andrew my boss and you told me what to do, and I'm sexually so not any not in my break everyday life, don't ever try to tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: But which I find that to be a common thing.
Speaker 4: It's like because we just don't want to be in control. Yeah, people around all day long. So yeah, I definitely probably took advantage of that. And then he was my boyfriend for like three years.
Speaker 3: It was a little crazy. Can we actually interviewed him?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what was that episode called? Like, let's work?
Speaker 4: I guess I'm getting I got back with my ex Oh yeah, we got back with our exes?
Speaker 2: Wait do I? Oh wait? Do I know this person?
Speaker 3: I don't think so maybe I don't know, okay not director, Yes, yes I do.
Speaker 2: Was on the phone with him, right right? Yeah? Okay, well now yeah yeah Matt yep he does. I've known him for like over decad. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Matt.
Speaker 2: Wow that makes me so proud. Yeah, it's right, Yes he is. You know directors, they're visualism and they like a little nerdy. Yeah my visual treatment. Good shout out to man. I love it.
Speaker 4: But you were sharing that you have had sex on the job, and you know, as you know, Sharonas is a famous actor tour.
Speaker 2: It's not like I said, it's not something I really it's harder for me, Like you know, doing that, you're always there's constantly people knocking and knocking.
Speaker 3: Also that's the fun of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's what it was. But to be fair, to be honest, though I don't want to get people to exit. It wasn't like on nothing big that people Now this is years.
Speaker 3: Let people dream, shun God, let them think you got your baby while I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: They did it made a baby in my trailer? Now no, but yeah, this but it was like to me that was that was the fun of it too, because you know, you had like but they're like, okay, we're gonna come get you in like eight minutes, okay, and we just like sneak away and then get a little quickie in and you know, lift up her skirt and then just picked her up and.
Speaker 3: Just you're a big nigga. Though that trailer must have been rocking.
Speaker 2: It's very true, to be honestly, So the way I wasn't in it, I was outside of it because my trailer was against like a building and there was like space in between and like you'd have to like, no one's really going back there, right, So we would hear them coming from like because of the gravel from over there, and so I just kind of had her like on the wall and we were in between and outside we could have been seen, but like there's like a parking structure right there, whatever's protection. Absolutely not. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't have that time.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody likes condoms, fact, right.
Speaker 2: But I also we were like, you know that was what you did.
Speaker 1: You're in the Yeah, what's what's the right amount of time to take off a condom with someone?
Speaker 2: Great question? Right? I feel like.
Speaker 3: Like, are you let the woman do it?
Speaker 4: Are you just kind of like go in just like feel the vibe and just like it's hope she doesn't say ship.
Speaker 2: Like it's funny. I feel like I've done both. But like, honestly, especially like that, like I wanted to be this mutual thing. I kind of it's like this thing where you know, you both are kind of playing cow mouse with it. There's been times, oh my god, there's been times with the condoms in the fucking hand, right, and you're like all right, like you know and.
Speaker 3: You guys look responsible.
Speaker 2: It was all no. The thing was like one time there was like all intentions to but I could feel her like, you know, you guys do the thing, you grab and you start like that.
Speaker 1: She said that was that is like nigga, don't put that ship on the rack at the entrance.
Speaker 2: That means that, Like I was like, how do you feel this? And then you ever seen that like Kermit the Frog mean where he's like, we're the rains on the window. That's how you being the condom and ship like you rather like to me, I'm good using the condam for a long time, as long as I don't feel like it. We're all like, don't let me feel it, because once we do, there's no turning bag.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: There's no turning bag ever again ever again.
Speaker 3: And then like in our minds, if you do it one time, you're like, okay, well we're.
Speaker 2: Fine, right, we're good now.
Speaker 1: If you have something already got continued six months, but we're good.
Speaker 3: I'm your last one right so close.
Speaker 2: That's so funny, man, that's so true. You go back, you swing it back around, You're like, well we've already established we don't use those right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we know we're responsible. We know you know that we're the only ones that do this. Yeah, we don't do this with anymore.
Speaker 2: I do, Unlike a lot of men, I do get like tested pretty regularly. Like I don't I've even done it for some reason. We're like I haven't. Let's just say I have section three months and I'm like, let me just maybe they missed something that first time. To make sure. So I do get tested for sure, I try, like especially like if I know if I'm sitting some up and I'm like, all right, this seems like this is about to be a new thing going on here. I'm like, I'm gonna get tested because I'm gonna be like, oh I was clean, What the fuck is going on with you? Don't put this on me? Like, I get my ship ready, I get my arguments ready, Like what the you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Argument documents?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I go through the files and ship here you go. Because this was a week before we have.
Speaker 3: I do nothing that last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm so shreness. We have a game on our show. I think we might have played it last time with here ohgger yeah yeah, yeah, okay, okay, and it's a game where we say a word and you say the first thing that comes to your mind. So don't overthink it, okay and trigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, you guys, just note make sure you subscribe to your YouTube channel. Watch you play this game. He's looking like a big sexy daddy. I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Not Candy Cord. I'll take you wax ass candy candle wax with flavor.
Speaker 4: He took his shirt off, his shirtless, he is shirtless.
Speaker 3: Go to YouTube beat, ok, pull up a shirt.
Speaker 2: Gay man your body roll? Oh man. First of all, man, all those guys are like five three, they got to be shredded.
Speaker 3: They've got they've got.
Speaker 2: They should be shredded. Right, you're like compact, right.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta come with the shreds when you're like five under five five better?
Speaker 3: What the pussy eating in shreds? Pussy eating that's actually should be mixtpe. So you know, as moms, we're so busy.
Speaker 1: We make sure our kids are fed, they're going to school, they're staying healthy.
Speaker 3: Happy, safe.
Speaker 1: We do all this while working, earning a living and taking care of the home. And I'm fucking pooped, Like I have no time and space. It really gives me anxiety, and lately I've been taking Swiss Navy Wow. It's a natural mood enhancer and it keeps the kitty wet wet.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Listen, Sometimes getting in the mood for sex can feel like a chore, but with Swiss Navy Wow, it gets you in the mood, it gets that libido up. It's all natural. It also has mood and energy ingredients like cacao which helps increases your serotonin level, and it contains ierrevetic ingredients that increase vaginal lubrication for faster arousal and enhanced sensation. Listen, one in three women struggle with low libido. If you want to get your groove back and prioritize your pleasure, try out Swiss Navy Wow. Wow is available in Walmart stores nationwide and online, and you can get your own Wow and support our show by going to wowfo her dot com and using promo code GMBC. So the other night I was listening to Dipsy. You know the dipsy app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the Dipsey app. Okay, well, you guys.
Speaker 4: The Dipsy app is this app with hundreds of sexy audio stories and when I tell you there was this story about this couple that met a couple out in the club, and it's like you're really in the room with them, like the moaning, the sexy talk, and you know, and we all know you love a dirty mouth.
Speaker 1: Jamie, I love a dirty mouth. That's why I super love Dipsy. And there's so many different types of stories to choose from, whether you're lesbian, whether you're queer, there's just like all the variety, and there's always new ones dropping.
Speaker 3: And right now for.
Speaker 1: Listeners of the show, Dipsy is off bring an extended thirty day free trial when you go to Dipsy stories dot com, slash good Moms.
Speaker 4: That's thirty days of full access for free when you go to d I p s e A Stories dot com, slash good Moms, Dipsy stories dot com, slash.
Speaker 3: Good Moms, Happy listening, Okay, love, amazing marriage, scary, bad habits.
Speaker 2: Die, Bad habits die?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, you don't have any bad habbites.
Speaker 2: They died. I usually make them die.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, got it.
Speaker 4: You're really good at getting rid of those co parenting solid are you single?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Fatherhood?
Speaker 2: Sheesh? You for it.
Speaker 3: I only I've heard AGAs a long time spirituality a necessity religion. Think you most toxic trait, impatient, very impatient.
Speaker 2: Get rid of the pride.
Speaker 3: We'll just throw back of joints at me.
Speaker 4: Monogamy doable, open relationship, doable, pre.
Speaker 2: Nup mhm mhm, possibility not.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Like what is she? What is She's richer than you?
Speaker 2: I'll sign hers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, favorite R and B artist right now, Lucky Day, favorite alcoholic beverage, Harry Pussy.
Speaker 2: Vintage.
Speaker 3: It was a good one period head.
Speaker 2: Down, period, sex down.
Speaker 3: Like that favorite sex position.
Speaker 2: How do I explain it? I don't know the name.
Speaker 1: You need to to reenact it. Guys, you we can help you help that. We're professional.
Speaker 2: Got who's you want me to?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna show you exactly what is so?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it's gotta be on the table.
Speaker 2: I just want to you gotta get like you gotta get on your stomach first and then and then.
Speaker 3: You need to move the candle. Oh my god, oh my god, your waves gonna So you are okay, okay, but that's I think they call that the barrel the wheelbarrow? Uh is that like the backwards cancer.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I want to call like the jack knife or something like I'll give you something cool. But like yeah, she was like you know like that, well.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that. I'm gonna have to use that at home.
Speaker 2: It's great, Okay, it's great reviews too, so.
Speaker 3: Because you can really get in there. Really to go to YouTube because you didn't have to see the jack.
Speaker 2: Jack kne jack.
Speaker 3: You want to seem to me like a jack knife YouTube right now.
Speaker 4: Topless doing jack knife skark cavell.
Speaker 2: Go to YouTube. I read it off.
Speaker 3: My titties are also out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh hard know.
Speaker 1: Uh no anal to me, No, no, you don't wan anything nothing, not even like a finger.
Speaker 2: The most I've let was like around it say around. It's just oh de sensitive, feel good. It's too sensitive. I can't even enjoy it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna like it?
Speaker 4: No, you just relax. You ever tried breathing? He's not breathing.
Speaker 2: I have I did all that. I took all the notes. Yo, I took all the notes.
Speaker 3: Do you not trust? Is it? Is it a trust thing? Level of trust? Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Also like I feel like I have a like a fragile like I care pretty easy when I go to the like Google and I'm just kind of like, I just don't want to mess with that anymore than you have to have like it?
Speaker 3: What about do you do? Do anal women?
Speaker 2: I eat that. I put my thumb in there. I thought myself in it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pet peeve, uh, pet peeve.
Speaker 3: Lack of communication, machority, celebrity crush, that's.
Speaker 2: Just oh, I have a celebrity crush right now.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: For a while, it was make the stallion mm hmm. I was wanting her to suffocate me.
Speaker 3: Yeahs like sit on your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just sit on my face and crush me with her thighs.
Speaker 3: She has strong thighs. Yeah, I have a crush on her.
Speaker 2: Man. He's very talented.
Speaker 3: I saw him one time in New York.
Speaker 2: It's a big guy. He is like they makes sense.
Speaker 3: I saw him picking her up today on like the shade room. I was like, you must be strong. Was a little turned on its like he's a strong man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you. Mushrooms, Oh, mushrooms, freeing.
Speaker 3: Married women, untouchable, masturbation.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, masturbation up moderately, Like I do it moderately.
Speaker 3: Why why are you so many rules.
Speaker 2: Because you could get desensitized, like I said, I watched poorn to masturbate, but or I watch my own, my own archives, which I prefer. You can get desensitized and like your loads a lighter, you don't get as hard, and so to do it moderately is fine because then it just keeps my stamina up, like I get a relief whatever, and then that just holds me over until the next time.
Speaker 3: Are you a male sex sport?
Speaker 2: I do? I do, Yeah, I do. I don't know. I kind of enjoy having like a big load, because when you edge that, I think women enjoy it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sexy. It's very sexy. Cannabis. Oh, lovely therapy. We did biggest regret, biggest regret.
Speaker 2: Wow, I would say, oh man, how I responded to the toxicity of of of of a past relationship. I would say, how we both handled that? That was a regret that we're thankfully good now. It took a while to be cool. How how we both were. It was very volatile. It was like, you know, nasty place in our lives. We were young and didn't know. We thought, you know, you think you know what love is at one point, but you didn't really know what it was. Nothing healthy about it. You never had good examples both of us growing up with our love. So how we both respondent was very very nasty.
Speaker 3: Now what you're like big non negotiable in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Wow? I mean a couple like if you don't want to have kids, it's tough.
Speaker 3: Oh so you want more kids?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I love you father definitely want like like two more too. And this time if my if like you know, my one is down for it and I'm pretty close together if she knows up for it because the zim is going to be I'm assuming, uh, significantly older, but life to I think she will be, which in a sense I think could be nice because you have a little helper, you know, But then it'd be nice to have them too closer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, biggest turn off in a relationship.
Speaker 2: The biggest turn off two I would just say hypocrisy and low sex drives. He was turned off from me?
Speaker 3: Amen. I think those are two, at least one of them. I never really thought about low sex drive I have. I can't do that.
Speaker 4: I never said it was a non negotiable day I have. How could I forget?
Speaker 2: I don't know how right it was someone such appetite. Yeah, not yet, absolutely not. No, that's going through strides like that you have you guys ever went through like a pocket with some money where it was just not happening.
Speaker 3: I was that I was that person.
Speaker 4: I was super unsexual at one point in a certain relationship.
Speaker 2: For a while. Yea. And this was all internal or at first it was like it was like didn't have to do with you or was it a mixture of him and what you were going on?
Speaker 4: He wanted to fuck me, but I just yeah, it was I realized that it was definitely a lot more of a mental It was a mental block because and I started questioning myself like, am I just like I'm this fresh.
Speaker 2: After a baby though it was his postpartum yeah, okay, no.
Speaker 4: Kind of postpartum also before the baby. So I know that it was like a mental thing, like it was something that that I didn't want to accept. It was like in my subconscious that this person, I can't trust this person, and so because I couldn't trust them, my body didn't trust them and didn't get around, wouldn't get aroused in the ways that it did initially, because there was a time where like all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Was this person right?
Speaker 3: And then I was like what the fuck? Then I was like, is something wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 4: I just like an warny now, like my priorities have changed, like no, right?
Speaker 3: And then we broke up.
Speaker 4: And then I started in sex with other people and I was like, oh, no, bitch, it was it was that fast situation. Yeah, okay, probably there was a mixture of probably postpartum this.
Speaker 2: For sure, and maybe whatever he was doing.
Speaker 3: Distress recipe for fucking sex.
Speaker 2: Disaster of course, course course nothing.
Speaker 3: Would make your pussy dryer, at least in mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I feel like the number one thing for a woman in relationship would be security. Feeling safe in all aspects right there could be emotionally, physically, whatever that means. And if she doesn't feel one hundred percent secure with her partner, I feel that a pussy turns into a barbie and closes up. I would feel like I would imagine it.
Speaker 3: Does some, but for some it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Because some women like that's how they that's how they feel like they're going to like I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, like oh fix it, or going to say yeah, there you.
Speaker 4: Go, you know, I don't know but for me, it just it just wasn't but I think that But now I'm like, wow, I don't.
Speaker 3: Now I know that that's a sign of unhappiness for me. So now moving forward, if that were to ever happen with someone, I'm like, for sure something's not right.
Speaker 2: Here. Was he expressing his frustrations about that, or he was like kind of just keeping it in.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah he was getting it out though.
Speaker 4: I'm getting it out somewhere else and like shit, I mean, obviously better ways to handle it.
Speaker 2: But look, for sure, I'm not. I like, I just remember having a boy. He was like, man, me and my grand hand sections. It was like seven or eight months.
Speaker 3: I was like, in relationships, I ain't that crazy.
Speaker 2: Mary find that insane.
Speaker 3: A lot of married people don't have to be married.
Speaker 2: He just you don't they weren't married. But like he was like seven eight months. I was like, I was like okay. I was like, I was like, are you cheating? Bro? And he was just like no, I haven't cheated. I said, oh, pretty solid. Because I'm out of there, I will step out, I know me, like, because one I'm going to communicate this over and over and I will say hey, I'm just letting you know. Now, if we're not fucking here, I'm fucking somewhere else. At some point you get you get warnings, right, and if she's not community, but she has to be communicating with me what she's going through. If it's just like not really being communicated, I'm like, I don't know what you expect from me. Like if I'm not if I'm not aware about what you're going through, how can I empathize or sympathize with the situation and trying to figure that out together? So then now we both get our needs met, you know what I mean, Because I don't want to feel like a fucking chore. And there's been times where I remember it was a stretch one time where I felt like it was a chore for the girl, and I was just like, yeah, right, right right, I'm just like, you know what, you're welcome first out the fuck. Yeah yeah. So yeah for me, I don't know, like if that was if it was flip for y'all, if you guy's not giving you no date for like six months.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would would take less than that. I cheated actually on that guy that didn't come. He wasn't very sexual I feel like I was like leading it. I am a sexual person, and I associate a physical touch with like intimacy.
Speaker 2: And I do that's your that's your top language.
Speaker 3: It's one of them.
Speaker 1: It's important to me, Like I want, I like long for a relationship that's very intimate and like be kiss and we make out and I look at you and time like that.
Speaker 3: That's high on the list for me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So Yeah, even the guy we weren't dating along, but I was like, oh, you're not that sexual and you're kind of old nigga.
Speaker 2: Like this is just not We're not gonna get any better.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been on the forefront of your mind for a reason. So I am not about like and I tried. But it's also like, and I said, I could fuck other people. How about you? How do you feel like fuck other people? Because if you're if this is not your thing, I don't understand how you're not thinking about it, But like I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel.
Speaker 4: I would that would be the next thing. So I'm going to have sex with other people now. And I love you you We are going to work through this, baby.
Speaker 3: How good I need And at some point I'm gonna be like, do you fuck with me? Because I also, I don't know if this is area either I associate that.
Speaker 2: I would think that I'm gonna be real it's in and I've found a way to not. Like, I just realized there's a way to not I stop viewing that as a negative because at some point I think I did because I felt in America like sex is kind of shamed in certain ways versus other countries, which is way way more sexual. I just learned through that through like advertisement stuff, right, But I just realized, like, you know, if I'm talking about top three most important things and sex, I mean sex and relationships, sex is in there, right, And I realized, well, it's because I'm a sexual person and being and it's not attached to like trauma or anything. So I know that about me. So I'm a sexual person being, and why wouldn't I want something that fulfills me in that way? And so there is a sense where like, because to love someone, I want to give you what you need. Right, You're gonna tell me what your needs are. I'm asking for that in return. If sex is one of them and you're not giving me that, I feel like there's no consideration here about what we both wanted, especially if we communicated clearly.
Speaker 3: Wait, I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm starting, I'm thinking I can't help but think about our episode with self proclaimed asexual you know, and like, there are a sexual people and I think also maybe you might shift into a sexuality within a relationship.
Speaker 3: Does that mean the relationship end? It does? Like a sexual Wow?
Speaker 2: What did I do? That's why I'm a thing. Yeah, like it's done. I'm gonna be like, damn, I've really sent her over the edge. Gay, I'd rather you turn gay? Like you a sexual? That means you want none of us or women like that? Might?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: What if it's just someone is like going through something and then they're cut off from their sexuality.
Speaker 3: It really has nothing to do with you, per se. It doesn't mean they'll always stay that way.
Speaker 4: How do you work through that with someone that is going through that in a way?
Speaker 3: That's one thing.
Speaker 1: And then maybe I'm going to support you because I love you and I'm gonna maybe get some summer else.
Speaker 3: I don't have to tell you the details. I'm just gonna let you know. It may or may not happen.
Speaker 2: It may not, but it may I feel yeah, because like like, here's my thing? Am I So while this is going on, I'm trying to be supportive and talk this out with you, and I'm over anything. I'm like, are we going to therapy? Are we? You know? Are we? How are we outsourcing this? Is it just in house? What are we doing here and throughout that time? If it's a long period of time, I'm an asshole. I go like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's true. It's like, why do I have to go through what you're going through? Like I can support you? How do I have to? Why do I have to be self deprived in a way and not? You know, I think that does sound selfish, but it's not really. I think like someone as much as you can until it then really feels.
Speaker 2: Like exactly pouring a threshold, right, there's a ceiling to certain I'm like, how long am I here for this? How Like? At some point if it's not being figured out, okay, I'll try. Oh damn, I.
Speaker 3: Want to.
Speaker 2: Wipe me.
Speaker 3: What is she doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I don't know. I just I'm on for trying to help your partner get through anything. But I mean, it's not like there's a time saying you can put on something because you're you're in it, right, you don't know, you're just looking up the next thing. You know, you're like this.
Speaker 1: But there's also like this crazy expectation that when you're in a relationship that then I am somehow responsible.
Speaker 2: For your all things right, And like I I'm one.
Speaker 1: Of the people, Like I get scared if you said, like people start having to like emotional issues, right, I'm already responsible for my own feelings. I have a child who's is developing feelings that I'm responsible for. I don't have a lot. For three people, that's a lot, And naturally it happens. When you care about someone, You're going you're going to give yourself, you know, as much as you can. But there comes a point where I think it's important to be intentional when growing a relationship.
Speaker 3: That we are aware that I am not going through what you're.
Speaker 2: Going why communication and vice person.
Speaker 1: I can be happy for you, we can celebrate together, and I can be sad for you, and I can hold space for you, but I cannot consume myself and whatever it is you know, and that that needs to be normalized more often because right like that, that type of shit scares me.
Speaker 4: You know, it could help, but think but like I'm not going through what you're going through, and like, but that should be an added plus, Like maybe I'm gonna stay right here in this vibration where.
Speaker 3: You need to be you need to get back to, so let me stay here. Yeah, while you're there, and I'm going to keep pulling you up.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. That Yeah, now you like verbalize it like that. Yeah, that makes sense. I guess like as long as I feel like my behavior is not triggering them in any way, then yeah, I guess that would be some type of finish line for you to look at, Like all right, like as long as I keep running this race, right what you said something about like when someone's like going through emotional stuff, like when someone's like erratic with their emotions, like especially in the past couple of years, I see like I tap all the way out like because I find it some immaturity and that and some irresponsibility with that, and it gets poured onto me. I'm thinking about one person in particular, and she's just like it would be so like just very all over the place where emotions. She's great, right, and then you know, you have a great day, you know, and then you know she'll leave go home the next day. You know, maybe you don't text her that morning, and then it's just like all this stuff and I'm just like, what man makes me want to throw my fucking phone. I'm just like, bro like, and that happened, and that happened really often. We never actually got to a point of a relationship. That's because I was like, I could never do that.
Speaker 3: Well, because you couldn't get to that point.
Speaker 2: No, and she and but also my problem is the ironic thing is she wants me like She'll say, like she wants me to take accountability for hurting her. But I'm like, okay, but what did I do? I need to know what I'm taking account of because she doesn't want to take accountability for her erratic emotions, and that it drives me in saying to the point I don't even know why. I'm like, why am I still entertaining these conversations? But it's just I guess there's a part of it wants to get through.
Speaker 3: She wants you to say that you made her feel this.
Speaker 2: Way, yeah, exactly, And I'm like there's a general if I ask the people around you, I'm going to get something along the lines more like with what I've dealt.
Speaker 3: With, everyone knows you're crazy.
Speaker 2: We all know it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know it's crazy. It's true. Take responsibility for your ship, you.
Speaker 4: Know, when you're the common denominator. Like some Thmese people just don't want to take responsibility for that. Like everyone has to go through that. There's been times where I've had to realize that I'm the common denominator in a situation right.
Speaker 2: Right right, I'm a same that's happened to me because I'm like I've literally said to somebody before, I'm like, okay, tell about like I've said this about you, and like so you're telling me all these people are lying and tripping right.
Speaker 4: Everyone everybody, But it was that situation, it was different, and I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, oh gosh, man. And I mean because when you even deal with that, like with a family member or something like that, you're just like wow, like you know, we're stuck here.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is much which took me forever. I actually understand what that gaslighting because I felt like there was a time where I was reading it so much on social media where I said like, okay, okay, like one of my I'll tell you big pet people in mind, there's so many women out there that says that their X is a narcissist, and you're going to say that what all everybody? All these men, yeah, all these men are No, he could be an asshole and a piece of ship. I give you that, miss misdiagnosed, yes, And I'm just like, let's not loosely throw these turns because I met diagnosed people that are and I'm like, wow, you know, and I get there's levels to it. Maybe you know what I'm saying, whatever, whatever, but I'm like, we all can't you know, really, just like we got five to all seven of the niggas listening to this. We gotta find a diagnosis for all the women, Like.
Speaker 3: From nineteen eighty seven to ninety five, all all the males born were not.
Speaker 2: There are something, Yeah, there's something.
Speaker 3: That actually yea eighties.
Speaker 2: And eighties and nineties, We'll see what happens with the two thousand babies.
Speaker 3: Male narcissis specifically black maybe not, you know, I don't know, but the whites there, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you might have to be narcissist, right, white men's I mean, entitlement has to be like you know, there has to be a marriage with it, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jesus, they taught us, they've taught us.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, but we're gonna. I'm gonna find something for for women.
Speaker 3: There's a female narcisses this, but we don't get called that a lot.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but I'm gonna try to.
Speaker 3: Just get called crazy. You know, psycho.
Speaker 2: Orderline, personality disorder words.
Speaker 3: I don't think you usually say that.
Speaker 2: Brandon Marshall has that. You got no burning Marshall football player.
Speaker 4: Well, I know the thing I'm just saying, like, oh yeah, narcissism kind of blows off the orderline personalities too much?
Speaker 2: Are your doctor, my nigga? What was going on? Like, yeah, it's too much l.
Speaker 3: D BLD got.
Speaker 4: Sounds sexual that maybe she had that BLD.
Speaker 2: You don't do your sexualizing personality disorder. Look at us that what.
Speaker 1: We do, make it sexy, make it sexy, make everything personality disorder.
Speaker 3: But making sex, how do.
Speaker 2: You write narcisism sexy?
Speaker 3: Make narcissm sexy again?
Speaker 2: But she was so into himself.
Speaker 3: Just like, like, what is talking all day all night?
Speaker 1: Then he made me feel crazy. He was like, you didn't say that. I was like, yes, I did.
Speaker 3: I just said it. No, you did it.
Speaker 1: And then he bought me everything at the store and then he cursed me out and.
Speaker 3: Took it back.
Speaker 2: And then he ruined the trip because he had to make it about himself at some point, and my family had a conversation about it.
Speaker 3: But the point is he flew me out.
Speaker 2: It was free, but it was there's no price on free like that.
Speaker 4: Made me sleep in the hallway. But then he sucked me like crazy. Twenty four hours later.
Speaker 3: The policia did come, but like we did them and we were good. He sucked me on night. Girl. We got in a fight at the airport again, but he did fuck me all night.
Speaker 2: I had to buy my flight back actually, but damn, this is wow.
Speaker 3: And then he sent me back to the States.
Speaker 2: This happens. I'm sorry for a man gone through this shit. Jeez, we'll make it sexy, but.
Speaker 1: You got to really listen to the signs when somebody is crazy, you'd be knowing you know is crazy.
Speaker 2: The two second time, she sure, all right, niggas forgive the fat ass for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Some women will be that you do you get men? Do men get pussymatized sematized what like I.
Speaker 2: Know people call it pussy with but yeah that's what you in love or just.
Speaker 4: Want to fuck all the time. Like I feel like men can compartmentalize a little bit. Women both really will not even like ani and get fucked good. I mean love like this niggas not my type.
Speaker 2: You know what you could be right, I'm strict, she's not my type, but geez, I will be going back to her Thursday night. So like, yeah, we do compartmentalize. Yeah, that is true. But you know there is levels to it, because I mean there is you could be sexy attracted someone, but then there's like a whole other level with someone where you're just like like you feel like I in a sense, I don't know, does that is that? Is that not a thing with women?
Speaker 3: Like you need like you just need that, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a difference, Like you could be sexuy, like you know, you would have sex with someone or you'd want to have sex with this person, like you know, like I would have sex, you know, but then there's a there's another level where his whereas it's like just like on your mind, like.
Speaker 3: For sure, like you know when you're in heat, women are in heat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have felt extreme ounce of heat where I'm like, this is crazy, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Everybody told you.
Speaker 1: I was in the car and it's like a Nigga drive by and I was like, you can't stop the car with your mind right, It's like, Wow, something is really wrong.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, that's it's a strong thing. But I mean, I don't know have I I don't know what I mean. Look, there has been a time where you know, I was liking someone and that sex is really great, and I was like, oh shit, I think I'm parking it here for a while.
Speaker 3: Did you think you're in love?
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, no, but a long period of time.
Speaker 3: Though difference between men and women, because women.
Speaker 2: When we are in love, I have seen there's been places where I'm like, there where I envisioned the potential of it. I was like, because, like, but it could only be like, it could only be like the sex has to be good, the pussy has to be good attached to like and like she was like she's done as fun right, And then you're like, oh my god, this is yeah, we go like, you know so, but yeah, like that's funny as far as how women go through that yet not but also that has I think that speaks more on a level I just on average, when I hear women talk about men and their sex and their abilities, I just feel like they grasp onto the nigga that knows what the fuck they're doing, you know, when they're like, oh, like because with men like to have, I don't necessarily have bad sex. I don't, like not not for a long time.
Speaker 3: You're saying you've never had bad sex.
Speaker 2: I have. I'm just saying, like, now like where I feel like I'm way more aware of my body.
Speaker 3: I'm more in tune with Do you think you make sex good? You can make any sex good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something thirty two follow up, She gave me a nod. Yeah. I just wanted to know, I felt because when I be talking about when.
Speaker 1: I was younger, when I was younger and now I know my body, I just wanted to know, from my experience in man years, what that looks.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to know. I'm sorry, I smoked like twelve days guys, and this is the first time. This is a fresh clean hand.
Speaker 2: Right rights if I mean I don't know you? So okay, like like my boy, you know I have a mutual friend right that you've had. You know I'm talking all right, he's older than me, don't you feel?
Speaker 3: What did you say? We have a mutual friends.
Speaker 2: So he's older than me one of his friends.
Speaker 3: I know, but I was just trying to see how.
Speaker 2: He was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I know, but I just thought uncomfortable already. Just tell me I fucked your.
Speaker 2: Friend on No, we know this, we didn't know.
Speaker 3: This is his podcast, this mini partner.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, talk to.
Speaker 3: Me my podcast. You know my friend that.
Speaker 2: We know that we have. I will cut you.
Speaker 3: What then is wrong with you? Don't ever come from my friend this way?
Speaker 2: Yes, like you know I have a question that goes on topic.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay?
Speaker 2: And like he's older, do you I mean compared to like maybe the younger he's older than me. I'm saying I'm thirty two. I feel he's in thirty, I don't know, mid upper mid thirties something like that. You you don't find like as far as just in general, like men that are I don't know, in the thirties compared to someone that's a little younger than you have you on average feel like there is a difference.
Speaker 1: Ye, for sure, the older you are, I mean hopefully like you're a little bit more in tune with your body. I'm more in tune with my body at thirty, Like I'm not going to fucking probably don't quote me here, fuck like a twenty five year old and expects you know what I mean, like but my might.
Speaker 3: But also like I do expect, even thirty two.
Speaker 1: To me can be young, Like I think a lot of times men who thirty two are fucking still immature as shit, Like I call it man years, like fucking seventeen and man years. You know, we're women. We are just more intune periods. Actually, you know we're more mature. Not all the time, but yeah, So when you ask me if your friend has like mature sex or like, well, I guess.
Speaker 2: I grouped them into that question as far as like do you feel do you find that men that are in you know, thirties or whatever?
Speaker 1: I would say generally, but honestly not always like it was a biased question just because like that nigga that wouldn't come and couldn't stop counting songs was like forty fucking four and like, you know, like I have really bombed sex with a nigga that's like thirty three. But like, and it just it depends how much you've prioritized being in touch with your sexuality.
Speaker 2: That's also true. Yeah right, yeah, yeah, I guess I guess they're not prioritized being in touch with their sexual No, that's straight, man.
Speaker 1: They literally think they could like to show up and like pump and I would. That's fucking old nigga. I was appalled that this was all he had. I'm like, you don't think about this, you haven't done anything freaky. What's your fantasy, what's your poorn categories? What the fuck are you doing over there? There's forty four years of fucking.
Speaker 2: Very selfish like yeah, you just think I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, Like, yeah, I get into it.
Speaker 1: But like we said, some people are just not sexual beings and that's just and that's cool. You know, you're in the with the asexuals or the little bit sexuals or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, a little bit sexuals, you have it.
Speaker 3: You have shot with a little bit sxuals, a little bitnixuals, medium.
Speaker 2: Sexuals and.
Speaker 3: Performing it's high performing. And then there's nymphos. I'm a high performance nypho.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm in I'm in the between that right.
Speaker 3: What's turbo?
Speaker 2: I do hit turbo? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I'm a turbo sexual.
Speaker 2: Right seasons you have to be you have to.
Speaker 1: Be realistic about we get a relationship with because just because the bitch is fine.
Speaker 3: She might want not Like there's all these things that matter.
Speaker 1: They could have a good job and be like down the earth, But if they're not fucking you and you're not satisfied, you're gonna get fucking bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah you gotta if you're a sexual person like us, and yeah, that definitely that you so because you said obviously all the love languages matter, right, I feel like that's the thing with people. What you love is like all of them. But I think we lean in a little bit more like if I put it, you know, wait to it. There's some that are heavier than others. And I know, like for me, like touch, acts of service. Aren't you that come to mind that how I receive, how I give is touch. And then I think, as of recent years, which I never thought it'd be, I find like gifts being away, how I express love as well, and I mean not not necessarily like or no, I guess action service and gifts could kind of like overlap.
Speaker 1: It depends what you're different, right when it's tangible ones like I'm doing one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well okay, so here's my thing. Though, Let's just say I help you with financial need because I just care for you, and I don't want you to struss rich.
Speaker 3: Now that's why it's.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want this to make it seem like I'm out here, I'm not check daddy, none of that. This is obviously something I'm talking about, like I'm you know what I'm saying, But like, so, what would you category that's act of service? Like let's just say if you're like.
Speaker 3: I think it, it depends what it's the money's for.
Speaker 2: If let's just say your car got wrecked or like something, that act of service.
Speaker 3: If you're buying me something me you're.
Speaker 4: Supporting, those are my Those are my love languages too, for sure, acts of service and physical touch. But recently I've realized I kind of like had this at the bottom of my list and now it's number three is words of affirmation.
Speaker 3: It hasn't always been that way. I would actually get annoyed.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, but if they know, actually, I guess because sometimes like I've had it before where it did annoy me too, and I've had it before where it actually feeled me. And I think it's how she was doing it, how authentic it felt, and it wasn't just like an auto pilot.
Speaker 3: Response for me.
Speaker 4: I think it became when I when I got more confident in my like self worth and I'm smart, because I've always you're.
Speaker 3: So pretty, and I'm like, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To feel I feel you, like, and so when yeah, it would actually irritate me, I feel you. But now I feel like I've let that that that go, or that fear of like that's all, that's all I am go. And now I really enjoy it, especially if it's from someone I care about. I'm like, yeah, I was like like this, I'm seeing this guy right now and he does it. He's very much awards of affirmation lover, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it feels nice. I like that. Oh well, I.
Speaker 3: Love that this feels different, right, I receive that? Yeah, right, right to actually receive it yourself. Yeah, Sometimes maybe I never even thought of it, And they say something and and and just like you like for me, especially if they're talking about anything else to do with my MoMA intellect and my spirit.
Speaker 2: I really love that. I do really love that. Or now being a father, I love that's one of the best compliments you could get. People are actually not like to saying like, oh, you seem like such a good mom or such a good dad, Like I get the surface of them. When people have actually observed and say something really like a detailed the and I'm just like wow, like and it was lower for me too. I mean I don't know it like they they switch around depending on the season, right, But like before I used to it wasn't really something I felt like affected me like that. But now I feel how positive I feel and how my day goes after that, and there was actually a really good positive fay be more positive. People say nice things.
Speaker 3: You have to say nice things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes me feel good to say nice things to people.
Speaker 4: Speaking of people, we asked the people to write in questions they have for a father, a man who has children.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This month we are trying to explore the male mind and understanding your way you think. And so the tribe has written in one of the questions is how big of a role model do their parents play in their lives.
Speaker 2: Oh, my dad is somebody. I mean we all, obviously, you know, have our shortcomings and stuff. But he the way he loves being a father made me want to be a father. Such a young man, I was young, really really young.
Speaker 3: Wow, years older to daddy.
Speaker 2: Did you have a little baby, you know, or like when I would see even like actual babies from like I just remember gravitating towards baby and be like, my son's gonna be this, my daughter's gonna be this, like whatever I would like just be excited, just because if you ask anybody that's really close to my dad or people that worked with him, and you ask, what's what is he most proud of his life? And not in a sad way. It's not a sad way because he's accomplished enough in his life, like you know, he has he has a good life. Him being a father to his three sons is is he was a type of dad like where he worked so much, like you know where so he could kind of control schedule on the days He's like, all right, I'm off Monday. My son has a game, you know, I'm picking on my something from practice, whatever it was. He was just so present and so there and so enthusiastic about being a father because he didn't have that from my grandfather. Resting peace. William P. Passed away last October, and I get with my grandfather the generation he came from, and he've been a war, seen a lot of things, so he couldn't fully be but my dad and my uncle and my aunts needed, you know, and my grandmother. You know. So my dad, he I remember he vigically talking about this like sometimes should make me emotional kind of talking about this, like he he talked about, Wow, this is was unexpected. What the fuck? Wow? Okay, yeah, damn. My dad he said he saw his friend with his dad. What he said, he saw his friend with his dad one time he was like five or six, and his friend was on his dad's lap and they were like laughing. He went to go see if he could played like during the screen door, and then his friend was on his dad's lap and they were like just like laughing and his dad was just with him. I love it. And my dad was like oh wow, like he hitting me, like damn, I don't have that. And he was like make him sad, and he always felt like they felt like they were bothering him. And I give grace to my grandfather, you know, I really do, but I also know it's tough for how my aunts and my uncle and my dad were in that environment, my grandmother, and so for him to really he made it us point And it's like my dad caught everything out. He knew he was gonna have three sons. He damn there guests our birthdays like two or the three, and like he just was like that, I'm not gonna be like that with my sons. Right, not to say, you know, obviously we all have our things, you know, but for what he did from that situation environment is why like, when I look at life, I'm like it, I get people. I get people, y'all healed differently or some of us don't. But when I see things like that, I'm just like, it's very possible to really change the course of.
Speaker 4: Your mind, right, the generational I love hearing that too, and I think too, like you love your dad so much. The reason you're getting emotional, I mean, I would assume is because, like you, you want that for your parents, because of the laments love they give you. You're like, damn that you have the capacity to be able to share this with me even though you didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure exactly. And and I love how because I know my brothers once they become fathers, I know they're going to be amazing fathers. They're amazing uncles. Like they're very loving brother We're very close, like like us for my father and my brothers. I mean, we're very close. And my brothers are like my best friends. And I know when it's their time to have a child, like, they're going to be amazing. And then just the men around me in general, all the men in my life who are fathers, I mean, they're all amazing fathers, all these amazing black men. It just gives me because growing up that wasn't necessarily what we always saw. So I'm just how I love how a lot of obviously, you know, we still got to do better, but I love how a lot of these men have taken their situation and just kind of basically just do what my dad did. And it's a beautiful thing to see. I just you know, I just want to keep seeing more of that. And I can't wait till my brothers have kids, like you know, my and then my dad Obviously he loves being a grandfather. If I said him a pot run, it's going to make his day. My daughter is he just loves seeing his little princess and stuff as just how it is and it's yeah, so my dad is a definitely as far as the fatherhood, definitely been a big role model in my life and particularly like fatherhood.
Speaker 4: Answer, that's great, No, that's I feel like that's I don't want to say it's rare because like that's not fair, but it is. And like I think that you being able to also like acknowledge that and really be receptive and understand the gift you have. That is a fucking gift that you're that you get to receive.
Speaker 2: I'm very grateful that to have the awareness for that, to receive that and to take that in for sure for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, So next question, how would you feel about being a step parent and what are the qualities of a good step parent?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I think obviously it's all starts with the connection of the person who connected with just happens to be an then yeah, also I don't know in particular, like is there is there their father absence as a father there. It actually doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It's not very it's.
Speaker 2: Not very well. No, well, actually that it doesn't matter because I think to be a step father, if you're going to be living in the same house with your partner's child, I think one, I guess I'll give two different answers if the father is not there. I do believe that once you have chosen this partner, it is your responsibility to step in and care for this child. It's so important that there's a father figure in the household or around. You know, it's not necessarily like when I say it doesn't have to necessarily because you know, I'm co parenting, so she splits houses. But as long as that father figure is around and present, I think it's so important. I mean, if you look up all the numbers that all the incarceration, or you talk about abuse all that, like how many of them hate the files or a peace by the files, or don't have a father. It's theres are outrageous. So I do believe if you're this person you love and your step into your life and this is gonna there's gonna be your life partner, you're taking a responsibility to care for her child. That's an extension of her, you know what I mean. So not only like you know, earlier I talked about women feeling safe and secure. That child has to be a part of that, you know what I mean. So I think you definitely have to step in and try to be as positive and loving as possible. And even if the father is present, hopefully that father is mature enough and you guys are good.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, what if she got to like, like, I don't know what your child's mother's dating life is like, but if she had a boyfriend or she was getting married, like like and yeah, like is there is there a level of like have you navigated that yet?
Speaker 3: Like do you have rules?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like sometimes at least I don't know, Like you guys seem like you guys get have gotten along for like pretty much the entire time of your relationship. But I know for me, like I remember when I first became single. Now I laugh at it because it's just I mean, I would never do this now, but I was like, I need.
Speaker 3: To meet the girl, like right I do.
Speaker 4: It's not about like necessarily meeting the girl, like knowing her, like knowing her character, and like you at least acknowledging the thing, whereas like I think I definitely need to know who this person is who is going to be around my child. But it was like I wanted an introduction, like yeah.
Speaker 3: I get you, Like we don't need like this official meeting, like.
Speaker 2: It could just be a thing. Yeah, you know, Like to me, it's funny like trying to lightweight talk about it. She's just like I will talk when we get there, Like she's not like we haven't necessarily talked about it too much. But for me, I think I trust her enough to not giving something bad ass dude, and so I want to say I trust her judgment. But yeah, it would be nice just to you know, it's gonna be one day. If you guys are getting serous, I'm gonna pick up my daughter, let me meet the guy. Doesn't have to be the official set up, like you know, hey at two o'clock, make sure that niggas are like, nah, I don't have to, but like you know, I'm a you know, I'm talking to talk to dude. Just want to gauge to dud just at least, you know, you know, see who's around my child and stuff.
Speaker 3: How soon is too soon to introduce your child.
Speaker 4: Like on your maybe on your hand right, Like do you have you ever introduced your child to anybody that you're dating?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, yeah I did. But I think, to me, it's about I don't know if there's a time, it's it's all about what you feel, like do you feel this is about to be serious? You know? And then I don't think I don't feel off the bat though it needs to be serious, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it has to be headed that direction. I have to see potential in that for me, you know what I mean, that's just what I would prefer. I don't want to, you know, you know, being a girl dad, Like, I don't want my daughter necessarily just to meet just anybody and see me have this girl and this girl. I don't know how she's gonna internalize that.
Speaker 3: Does she knows you have female friends? Like if you have you have female friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have.
Speaker 4: Just I asked that because I feel like a lot of times I feel like sometimes we overthink it because I'm like, yeah, for sure we have. Hopefully you're building a friendship with someone that you would not only see as a serious partner, but like.
Speaker 3: That is your friend, you know, right of course.
Speaker 4: And like I don't know, Like we Meela talk about this a lot on our show, and I'm interested in your perspective because you're a guy. And for me early on, like I was like, no, we need to wait, like I had time periods and ship you know, eight months, six months, and now it's more of like a feeling like on FaceTime, I like somebody like, hey, mommy's friend, Like mommy has friends that like, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel you Yeah. To me, I feel like there's so many. There's not one right way, right, there's so many, like because like, for instance, let's just say if me and you were on the intimate level and data and then me and you are just friends and I've had you both come over, She's going to see different interactions though, right, well.
Speaker 3: No you don't think so.
Speaker 2: Maybe because I'm touching a Levey like it would be different.
Speaker 4: I mean I think I think at least for me, like then any of the men that I've dated that have met my daughter, like we are friends in her in front of her, you know what I mean? Oh okay, like off the bait, off the bat, just like okay.
Speaker 2: Well absolutely, but like yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, mommy's new friends.
Speaker 1: It's wondering Pizzazza one buddy, Okay, I see.
Speaker 2: I guess I never thought about the approach. I just always felt like, you know, whatever it is, that's just I mean, obviously I'm discretion, right, I'm not like, you know, uh, appropriate in front of my daughter. But there's a different energy, right, you know if I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think it's important for I even think it's I think it's important for like girls to know their fathers have female friends that they aren't necessarily sleeping with, and sometimes those become those relationships anyway. And then I think it's also important for boys to see moms also have male friends and like know that not every men and women can be friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's I think it'll be a positive effect down the line with their relationships.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And that's essentially what you're doing is like you're trying to figure out do you want to make you a friend that I fuck?
Speaker 3: Do I want to love you long term?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? Yeah? Definitely. But yeah, she's been like because I have got kids and their parents are family to me. So and as Jane Beyonca they're married to have two kids, and Beyonca she's also my personal assistant because I trust her the most with everything, right, So you know, big Auntie Vibe, she's there and she'll be there and take watch this in for me if I if need be. I've had, you know, women I'm very close with I've known for a long time if I needed someone to watch her, be there and watch them you know what I mean, because they're.
Speaker 3: Basically like, yeah, I know that, I love that you have a try yeah, exactly of women, which is really important.
Speaker 2: That I just I can't I just when I trace back things, especially when because of black women I've had just like where I'm at my life, I'm so far in my life because of black women. So it's like, and also how nurturing black women have been in mean relationships I've been with friendships, just even friendships, how caaren and loving they are even talking about Beonca, she's like basically my sister. How she is you know, even before I mean, the transition of making her my sister was very seamless. She was already doing things before, like all right, you know you and Jay, you guys have your flights at this time, but make sure you know, and she'll take care of all that. She was very she like she's a lyingness as a mother, you know what I mean, she's very protective too, So me feeling that can only just translate that to my daughter who was a black woman. You know, I just think it's and she on in Dominique side, A lot of women on her side, right, she has a sister, cousins and her mother and grandma all that, a lot of women. So she's just surrounded by so much love. And then when she comes outside, were with a lot of guys on our side. So it's a good bounce for her.
Speaker 3: You have a horry for us to do.
Speaker 1: You have any updated hoorries, any horrish things you've done lately, young single hot lad in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Right, any hot hot horries.
Speaker 4: Stories.
Speaker 2: I don't know how exciting it is, but like for some reason recently, I've I've had a string of you know, I really enjoy coming on my face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was just talking about this recently, Like you've had like a string of women that want this to happen, or you've been doing it recently? Are you just been doing it?
Speaker 2: You know? I've been intuitive and I've felt it where I'm like, she will, like, especially when you get a submissive woman. Man, it's just like what they want, you know, they're just allow so much, and so you know you you know one time, Yeah, I'm pready dominated, I think, so I feel like I am. I will say that there's a there's a girl I know. We're from the same area, and we knew each other for years and we uh had We've always been attracted to each other, but it never went there. My first love, my first girlfriend, she she knew her. They weren't like tight, but she you know, they were like you know, lightweight friends or associates in the sense, and then she was with somebody and whatever whatever all that the fast four years down the line, we finally linked up and uh and the very first time we had sex, I pull that move out.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Usually I do, but recently I haven't. And but I have had like just nasty ass partners so like they're just like owning when it's happening, and that turns me on so much it's insane where I'm like, damn, I might be ready to go again with the fuck like, but I will say, this is the only the only time I ever had in my life where like when I did it the first time, she was like interesting, she was like, she was like I like that, But first time she was like interesting, go wrong.
Speaker 3: I was like after like right, immediately after this was like after thought one I can tell, like you can tell her face like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I explained it like it's not like she didn't like it, but she was just like she was shocked that I was because she I guess she was like also shocked like you know with you know, when women are freak stage sometimes are like, all right, is he gonna match my? Do I fe it back for this motherfucker? You know some girls can be like that. Some girls. I'm not ruinning it back? So is he gonna catch up? So I guess she was like, oh, you're going to play Like now, I got to pick this shit up.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna if you're gonna go listen to women, if you are going to go to level ten freaky, then you got to be prepared to come on her face. I mean, because we're exploring all types of ship, right, I just feel like that you have to be open to all.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me a non negotiables, because I do ask non negotiables. If I don't hear, that's not not like if I hear, that's not a no.
Speaker 1: That's been on my list of nose forever. I know I was gonna say, I told, I told my niggs. I let you call my faces? Like, was that a boundary? I was like, yeah, I can't believe that's your bound.
Speaker 3: I let you come on my fey. Why are you telling me this like it's special?
Speaker 2: It is for you though it isn't. That's a boundary. Yeah, for sure, it's not for everybody. For a while, I wasn't doing that. I never really thought to do it. Also, I thought I was like, that's just some points of women really like this.
Speaker 1: If somebody asked me, I'm going to say no. But maybe if I was in the moment and you just did it, maybe I would just be like, Okay, how do.
Speaker 3: You do that sexually? Like sexy? I didn't. It's not sexy like no, I literally said it no.
Speaker 4: And rarely say that passion and hard.
Speaker 3: Are you a su Yeah, I'm a switch, but I like to s.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, you so I tend to like these. I guess these women that I've been like switching.
Speaker 3: Can you can feel that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was always a phrasing getting my eye.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I mean I'm pretty good with it. Also also right here, like I like this and then oh but I haven't like there, Uh, there's a I've never tried that with older women.
Speaker 3: You think there's like a demographic like a dumb age.
Speaker 2: I don't know why funny that's wanted to have. I'm talking about like older decent stuff for some reason I happened. I know. I'm thinking about like.
Speaker 3: The eighties, what's the oldest woman you've had sex.
Speaker 2: With at that time? Well, you would be proud of me too, but at that time she is. And then after her forty eight okay, okay.
Speaker 3: How was it good?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do older women fuck better?
Speaker 2: I just love that ship. There's no but with it. They have their ship together, nice ast house. I got like you could lift this house for me afterwards? And ship?
Speaker 3: Could you be? Do you think you can see yourself long term with an older woman?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I think there's a certain age gap where I'm like, they don't have all my kids now, because you know that that comes into consideration. Like but I think there's a certain point where I was like exceeded where I'm like, I'm not sure. I'm not sure because I don't know. Like I'm like now, I'm like, when does it turn off for her? Which was like I don't Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like we are always a lot. Our prime lasts for a long time. It's true, that are the problem.
Speaker 2: I know. They say thirties. Yeah, they say thirties, right, like that's when it starts for men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be healthy.
Speaker 2: I found it to be Benja and button for me, my shit get stronger. It just feels like it's been I don't know. Maybe because I'm eating healthy, I'm taking care of myself better, That's what it is. I'm just taking care of myself better. But I'm like, I hope this lasts for a long time because I don't see it slowing down. I just don't see. I'm only thirty two, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that happens to all men. You don't want to happen.
Speaker 3: You don't want to happen to all men.
Speaker 2: Please God, this chance, please please?
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's we forgot to do the taro today.
Speaker 1: So Sharona's hold the Five of Swords and the Five of Swords turns up when you have had a falling out, disagreement, or conflict and you're walking away with a sense of sadness or loss. You may be upset and resentful over the heated words you said and now wish you could take back. Bad blood, and a general ickiness hangover you as your relations have turned sour even if you won the argument or came out the parent victory, or you realize that you have lost as much as or more than your opponent. This battle has cost you trust, respect, and did big nity, dignity, and isolated you. As you try to pick up the pieces and set the conflict behind, you find it's more difficult than you thought. Others have lost faith in you and you're keeping your distance. You will need to decide whether your point of view is so important to you that you're willing to put your relationship in jeopardy, or if you can compromise and see eye to eye. The advice for Five of Swords is to pick your battles. You may be tempted to fight every conflict to ensure you get your way, to prove that you are right, or defend yourself when you are feeling challenged or threatened. However, more experts agreed choosing your battles wisely is a much better way of life than engaging in every disagreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not only will it lead you to more peaceful existence, but your interpersonal relationships are likely to come out stronger.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: Is that resonate with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It does. I think there's like another half that's missing, but so much of that because even growing up, I mean, I come from like we are aggressive, confrontational, shut away from me. I'm all like for some reason, I'm like like I have to hold people accuntable when they do something wrong and funx it up. And just recently I started that picture of battle type of I'm gonna be angry about everything to be like you know what I mean, it's just like you're gonna exhaust yourself. Yeah, because I could be like, anger is an emotion that's like I explained it so without like I'm not an angry person anymore, Like I don't have anger issues I do when I was younger. Anger is an emotion that's so quick to channel. Like acting if I haven't seen that involves anger, don't even prepare because I'm like, you guys are gonna get a lot already, So give you guys on that day. When the day comes you when to get all that. Like, it's so it's so easy to channel. Thankfully, I have a very good control on it. Not that it doesn't peak out any once in a while, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have Is it because you want things? You have like want things to be fair?
Speaker 2: Like I get frustrated when people just like I'm like, I guess sometimes it can be subjective. I'm just like, man, be a fucking good person. Why are you doing this? You know, like when people are wrong, here's my thing. You can fuck up. You could be wrong. Take accountability for this shit, you know, Like there's so much to be honest, Like on the flip of that, like there's one particular battle that I'm the main one that you know that I'm thinking about. It's the only one really like where it's like so much damage was done and there's no accountability taken, and so it's hard for me to just ignore all that and be like, well just to pass things up, you know, especially because in relation of who this person is to me, everyone thinks like whatever, Like it's just like for me I am willing to lay things to rest, but I have to be med, you know what I mean. Like, I'm so open minded today. Every time we have.
Speaker 3: We've had, everybody's gonna show up.
Speaker 2: But see that now though, even about the isolations, right, even when we talk about the is isolated. But now though, I am finding that piece though with having a separate because I can't force everything. I'm like, you know what if this is what it is, this is what it is. And yeah, there's a couple of people, like two in particular, that are mad about that, you know. But I'm also like, one, first of all, this is not your ship, So why are you you know, why are you taking this on? I you know, I don't judge nobody. I'm like, you guys are good, that's great. I'm not getting in the way of that. Be good. I'm not talking no, I'm not speaking no ill will on anybody do that. But you're not in my shoes. You don't take things out I take because I could judge easily be like oh well, I wouldn't have real collect that when this happened, Like I could do that. Everybody could do that all the time. So I'm like, for me, for that relationship to turn around. It's like, damn, I don't know. I just feel like there has to be just a little bit more maturity and an honest conversation because anytime I've tried to have the conversation, I mean, boy, just those triggers come up. You talk about gaslighting, I mean man, and like very purposely saying things they know to rile you up. If the situations is just like man, I'm just like, what is the person? So it's like things like that exactly, I guess, And I guess that for me though, when you talk about trus the battles, I guess it was me, Like you know what I tried. I did, I really did. I really put real liffe into it for years now, I'm like, I've put my hands on my pizza forg Okay, I'm gonna let's stop being so angry at it. But I think picking that card is like because sometimes we're still me mm hm practicing you can't help it.
Speaker 3: I do a lot of talking out loud.
Speaker 4: It helps, just have a lot of conversations with them but not there, but just have them not be there.
Speaker 3: I curse people out so much. It really helps. If you do it a lot.
Speaker 2: That's so true. I realized it's a life hack. It's a really big release for me.
Speaker 3: You gotta get it out.
Speaker 2: What's your sign? Ask you that should be the whole nigga and give you all three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I love a nigga that knows this ship.
Speaker 2: I just I like this ship too. But like Pisces rising the Scorpio and yeah, what about you.
Speaker 4: Guys, that's where that turbo sex comes from. I know Scorpio learned.
Speaker 2: What about you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm a double scorpio, so I'm a sun Scorpio rising scorpio.
Speaker 3: And then the moon is sage and you guys have shared.
Speaker 2: What are you? Are you sensitive? I'm surrounded by a lot of cancers and yeah, I feel okay. I don't know this makes sense. I find cancers to be sensitive. Yeah, I'm expressive. I wear my motions on my sleeve. For sure.
Speaker 3: I'll pretend like I'm not bothered, but I'll cry in my room. Oh my god, Well, thank you so much coming on this show again. You appreciate our resident Dad.
Speaker 4: We proclaimed Sharona's our resident Dad. Resident Dad is back. He's taken residency one last time. I actually know you're in divided all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always going to bother you whenever you guys want to expect to cry. Geez, this is a good little session. Have a good day. Got it out.
Speaker 4: You're in the you're in the company, mothers' safety.
Speaker 3: We've been crying all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I literally cried the other day. I told you to.
Speaker 4: I was like, I ate these little mushrooms. It wasn't even a lot. And I got in the car. She left and I cried the whole way home and I was like, she's like why. I was like, I don't know. I was like, residual pent up cries that come out.
Speaker 2: We've made NARCISSM sexy today and b l D. Wow, what a day. It was great.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Can you tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Yes? On Twitter and Instagram. It's the same at Rome j R. O n.
Speaker 3: Oh and Ted talk TikTok oh you check it out.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really dance, no, honestly, A lot of times it's really my boy and behind it's things my hand. I'm not really young.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll live here. I'll check it out. Does that TikTok I'm listending the TikTok with the mins.
Speaker 2: I should do a Ted talk some point.
Speaker 3: It was like a Ted talk.
Speaker 1: You know where to find us good Mom's underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram and we're going to Costa Rica and my.
Speaker 3: God, we're almost going. There's still time to book.
Speaker 2: There's still time to book when you're doing it.
Speaker 1: July thirty first is the first trip and August tenth is the second trip.
Speaker 3: It's a week.
Speaker 1: It's in the jungle. It's going to be fun. Sexual essentials will be there. Second week, Trap Yoga by will be their week. Trap Yoga, Chaff Yoga bay.
Speaker 4: Our titties will be out. It'll be great. I Sharona's commented on the post and it was like, can the father deliver one of the mothers to this retreat?
Speaker 3: You can drop off in the front. You never know. We have findings that light joints.
Speaker 1: And uh we reached them up and they do. Like maybe we'll have a celebrity guest, celebrity male guest.
Speaker 3: Sharonas might be there.
Speaker 2: Oil our oil ladies.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it or might not happen. You'll only know if you come give it. Shielder massages. You know, we know people, Yes, please pluck it all.
Speaker 2: I'm on an HBO Max show called Made for Love and it's out now season two, so you can binge all season one super quick episodes half hour and season two is out and four is out so far they're dropping two per week. And yeah, first season, I'm only in their one episode. You established your character exactly, Okay, second season in every episode.
Speaker 4: That means you did a good job that first episode whole time. Yes, that's so dope. Congratulations, I got to check that out. I've been watching a lot more on HBO Max lately.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, Well, we'll see you next week. Ye who.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 3: L s Is Yo, Ellen J.
Speaker 1: Solo, BAA recorder, Lalos and Elasa
Speaker 3: Hm