Speaker 1: It's another Jubile Fund frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, is this mister Sam?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes, this is Sam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hi. My name is Trevor. Okay, and so we haven't met, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, because like you're the president of the company and stuff, like I work under Tricia, who is handling the big proposal that we have for the client tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. So what do you need?
Speaker 3: Well, I was calling to go over some things because like I want to make sure we do a good job, because Trisha was saying that this is like, helly important, and so like she put me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great, you know, but Tricia can probably help you with whatever you need, so you should probably be calling her.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm new to this whole process, and so like I've never worked like a corporate type job before, and so like I didn't know who to call, but she told.
Speaker 2: Me to take Trevor. Well, thank you. I'm actually busy here. So so you need to, you know, get in touch with Tricia or somebody else on your team that can help you.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sorry to call you on your cell phone, you know, because like I looked up in the company directory or your phone number, and I just figured I would go to the top to run this idea by because she told me that I was interesting.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't need to do that. Thank you. I appreciate your thought. But no, you can, just like I said, get in touch with Tricia and she'll be able to help you out.
Speaker 1: Can I just run the performance by you?
Speaker 2: Run the performance by me? What do you mean? Well?
Speaker 3: She told me that I needed to come up with like a performance review for the meeting to give the clients.
Speaker 2: But what do you mean a performance review? A performance review for who?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Like, so she said that we need to tell them like how we perform.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't understand like what you're asking. If you will, if you have a quick question like, I'd be happy to help you. But otherwise you need to really get in touch with Do.
Speaker 1: We have any fog machines?
Speaker 2: No, we don't have a fog machine. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: We said, okay, so my job for this big client meeting that we have tomorrow because I know you're gonna be there, And she said that I need to come up with like things that show our performance. And so I created like a really good concept but I need fog machines and some lighting, And I figured, would you be willing to sing a little bit?
Speaker 1: Sing?
Speaker 2: Why are you asking me to sing? Well?
Speaker 3: Because like you're the president of the company, you know, and like I figured you could.
Speaker 2: Play them the met not the singer. What is singing have to do with this meeting?
Speaker 3: Well, because she said I was in charge of coming up with like how we perform?
Speaker 2: So okay, but what do they have to do with singing? It sounds like you want to make you have you do a simple report, not some freaking jingle. Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So I came up with like a whole performance that I was wondering if you could dance stuff.
Speaker 2: No, that's not that kind. Oh my god, that is not what she meant by performance. Sorry, I'm really trying. I understand your new driver. I appreciate you, but this is not this is a performance I think Tricia had in mind when she spoke to you.
Speaker 3: So it would be like they would be in the boardroom ready for the meeting, in the meeting room, and then the door would open, and then like fog and lights would come on, and then you would come in and it'd be like.
Speaker 2: No, that is not necessary.
Speaker 3: Two three four. Let us design your new website. We got Tom he could do it right. Your company deserves the best. And I must confess, Are.
Speaker 2: You kidding me right now? Is this a game to you?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's a performance.
Speaker 2: No it's not a performance. I don't know what kind of tempig eaty they found you from, but this is a joke. Okay. This is the biggest meeting of the year, and don't got time for your stupid little games. All right, So now hang up the phone. I'm gonna You're gonna speak to Tricia. Why am I even talking to.
Speaker 3: You, Well, it's because Tricia wanted me to call you, because this is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you.
Speaker 2: You didn't want you just called me. I guarantee you that you already told me you looked my name up in the directory like someone.
Speaker 3: No, she she wanted me to do a prank phone call on you because you guys have this huge meeting tomorrow and she wanted you to know that it's all.
Speaker 1: Taken care of. It's Double from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you.
Speaker 2: I just got it was so insane. I was like, where in the heck did they get this moron? From? Wake up every.
Speaker 1: Morning with jubile phone. Franks