Speaker 1: He is drink chants mother Bucky podcast maxime.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper. He's agreed that your boy in.
Speaker 3: O R E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop lioneer. What up his DJ E f N?
Speaker 4: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know me and.
Speaker 5: The most professional unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 6: And your number one source.
Speaker 2: For drunk drink every day is New Year's e. That's it's time for drink champs.
Speaker 6: Drink up, motherfuck mother?
Speaker 2: What did it good? Be hoping? You want to be this? Your boy in O R E. One up his dj E f N. It's millis semi crazy wore drink champs up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: And right now we got one of the funniest people on the planet. He can sing, he can produce, he can act, he can do it all. He's a legend, legend, icon of an icon. We're gonna get into it. He's out here performing with a whole bunch of comedians. We're gonna get them on there. We're gonna give him his motherfucking flowers today. He has been on the show before we was when we was pre coming. Sorry, sorry, I don't know other thing to say, we were coming up, we were not fully we're not fully development developed, but now we are fully developed. Well giving his flowers, we are showing him what he means to this goddamn industry, showing him how important it is.
Speaker 2: And in case you don't know, if we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Now, this is this is this is this is something that every year I want to hit you about duvall day right, he said, due all day right, Listen, my bad.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: That ship seems so fun, like like you make the hood seem like you know, you know what it is like you when we will coming up, you had so much fun in the hood. Right then you got older and then you realize that you outgrew the hood. But then you realize you ain't outgrowing the hood things. So every year I look at your Instagram, I'm with you, But can you describe.
Speaker 2: To the people who don't know what's going on telling about this.
Speaker 7: It's like when we came up, we had we had you from Florida, so we had Memorial Weekend, we had Daytona, we had Black Classic Weekend, and those things kind of molded who he was. But over the years we forgot about stuff like that that, So I felt like we needed something like that in our culture. So I just started doing it. And then it's something more for our economy and our ecosystem and our culture. You know what I'm saying. Where everybody they make money, the only person don't make money is me. So it's like everybody get to make money. It's all state in our community, and it's everybody I don't make the dime off of. They all make their own thing, and everybody get to come up. We all have a good time and the safe and it's in a place where they think it's the worst part of the city, but ain't no crime or nothing had. So it's a beautiful thing. I told them, As long as they don't shoot my ship up, I keep doing.
Speaker 2: That's about to ask me.
Speaker 3: That's my next question, Like what kind of gags are you that on these days there's no crime happening.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna see it. Gangsters, just like they really know me, They've really seen me. Yeah, they watched me come up. I've always held us down and so they know it's all genuine come from They know it ain't like everybody can't. I always hear people say, like man, we can't.
Speaker 1: Do this in ourhood.
Speaker 7: You could do it if you really loved it, still you and loved you and like I'm really like what you call it when you come from like a rose the game from the concrete, and they saw and they know it, so they respect it, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's really why I'm able to do it.
Speaker 2: So now you've got the camp.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got that's Camp Douvall. That's a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I bought the I bought a resort. I mean, I bought a retreat because I've been going retreat. I used to do gym and I retreat every year, so I say, this year, I'm about my own retreat. So I bought like a lot of acres and got two lakes running a river running through you.
Speaker 1: Know, sure type ship.
Speaker 6: So what the fuck?
Speaker 2: The camp is gonna be?
Speaker 1: The camp.
Speaker 7: It's really like a community for place like like my friends and family when they want to come vibe and get away from all the stuff and just chill and get my vibes.
Speaker 1: You can come there and come chill with it. And then it's for my hoes too. You know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: So I remember at one point you never even smoked, So how did how did you go for not smoking to like you're the biggest smoker in the world now, Like I can tell when.
Speaker 2: You made How long ago was this that you didn't smoke?
Speaker 1: Did I smoke? First time?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, not the first time, the second one. You did for sure, you know.
Speaker 7: And that's when I started smoking. I started smoking on y'all ship. Think remember we was we was up there with DJ Pooter for the movie. I didn't smoked then, that's right. I didn't smoke during that movie. So I started smoking the promo in that movie.
Speaker 2: Wow, I gotta ask that question.
Speaker 3: So you you're grown man, how did somebody approach you and say, hey, man, I think he just smoking?
Speaker 7: Because this is before that I had all I had in my head, like once I got it too a certain point in my life, like I can't fuck my life up no more. I got enough money, I got enough to see a situation. Drugs ain't gonna suck me up now. So I said, I'm gonna try it. So I tried it, and once I tried that, I never stopped but I love it though it's a vibe. It's like it's like call for me or something in the past. Yeah, like you know most people drink coffee ship like that. I do it for a vibe, this ship pastime type ship.
Speaker 2: M and I so boomed. You hit it the first time. Now you had never been a drinker.
Speaker 1: I don't drink it all at all around.
Speaker 3: I remember kept Heart passed you a shot or something when you got there, did he Yeah, you like you when you got out of the hospital and ship he had passed me something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he was trying to promote his his drink. Oh yeah, you know you got to take a shot of it.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I thought you.
Speaker 7: I don't remember that you wouldn't because he's like to catch me slipping that he ain't ship.
Speaker 2: But Jason, is it a reason why you don't drink like?
Speaker 7: I just don't like the way it makes me feel, and I don't like the way it tastes and everybody. I think liquor is the worst drug of them all because everybody know that that's been really fucked up. You think it's cracking some ship, but it really.
Speaker 1: Be that alcohol Because I hold everywhere and it's so and you you second guess.
Speaker 7: I mean, you don't think like how bad it is because it's so on our coaching and in the community, we taking like take it for granted.
Speaker 1: But that ship really fu up.
Speaker 2: But did you did you? Have you ever had a bad night on liquor? That's the reason why no got no funny story about you being drunk. So you've got drunk.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna say if I did, I don't. I ain't don't even getting nothing like it's gonna be the boring just going through regular ship. I like, I like, I like the podcast before it got woldsh no y'all not y'all not, but the community. It's like, everybody come over here to get something more.
Speaker 2: I want to wait.
Speaker 1: I had to wait till to calm down and come back on it.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you do y'all your own show. I can't go for that. No, I did at one time.
Speaker 7: I did do it at one time. My sister, my gay sister, we had, we had a podcast.
Speaker 1: But I just don't care enough. I like to do what I want to do. Y'all got to get up here and care about everybody.
Speaker 7: If the artists gonna come and in and all that type of I want to do ship when I want to do it, And that's what social media and stuff gave me a platform to do what I want to do, and I've been able to do it so long.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to conform.
Speaker 7: And I'm not telling nobody else to follow my lead because I don't know if it work anymore. But for me, I came in the pocket in a certain time where I could do what the fuck I want, how I want to do it, and I was successful in it, so I ain't gonna change.
Speaker 2: Everybody can't do podcast I mean you can. I could do it, but I just period.
Speaker 1: And then too.
Speaker 7: I understand with podcasting you're talking, and eventually talk too much, you're gonna say some crazy shit. It's impossible not to, y'all. I had a lot of shit on it. I don't want that far Like people think I'm that type of comedy, but I really not. I just say what's on my mind. I don't be realizing it's offensive to after the fact. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Y'all deal with that. On these parts.
Speaker 7: Y'all don't even know that she's gonna go viral and then y'all, y'all Maine, you don't even think that they're gonna get offended by it, so you don't and I don't be given the funk enough. So it's just like I ain't feel I ain't gonna get give them nothing to shot with ship with shot Now.
Speaker 2: That stegment that you do on on on Instagram, I can't go for that. I live for that.
Speaker 1: I can't do. Yeah, you know can do and b nigga, my mama did. Yeah that's this lady.
Speaker 7: This lady, she was mad as ship as somebody and I made it Walmart, right, Yeah, they was at Wall. So I just anytime something stupid, I just post that, Okay, But but how about the I can't go for that. Yeah, yeah, when somebody do something too stupid, Now that you're going too far, that's where I did that from all my stuff a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's like how comedy evolved.
Speaker 7: We just our minds ain't programmed enough because back in the day, what we remember it's a little bits from them stand up specials. We don't get that no more. Like you don't even get it from days you're pail no more. You just get it from bits offline, and I was able to evolve untildy that. So now it's a little saying that y'all remember, And it was like basic bitch, smile, kill yourself, all the little.
Speaker 1: Shit like that. There.
Speaker 7: I incorporated in social media the same way they used to do in the stand up. So I just evolved with the times. Y'all just ain't called on yet, but you did because you're doing it.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you, if a person books you, is it separate when they book you for performing or when they book you for performing.
Speaker 2: Music.
Speaker 7: Well, I kind of catered my comedy and all into one where I could do everything. Okay, wow, I'm saying where if you need a rap concert, I can do that. If you need a music concert, I could do I mean an R and B concert, I could do that. Need a comedy show, I can do that. So it's like, don't matter what you book before. And over time people the promoters, you ain't it ain't so many promoters in the country, so they kind of know. And over time they seen me do and they've seen what I can do with my ticket sales, so they just know the book me. Now it's just I'm kind of grandfather the end of this ship.
Speaker 2: So do you do do do you prehearse the show like that? Like saying like, yeah, you have a set.
Speaker 7: But it's just like anything like like when you do a rap concert, you have certain songs like I'm gonna put this song in and put that song. It's the same thing with stand up and everything thatse in my music and everything else. I just place it in certain shit. I got it out of built to to where to where I can put it in anything.
Speaker 1: Now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's I can put it in any show, any stage, given a mic, I could do it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It's comedy suffering now because like like you know, everyone's scared to get canceled.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're scared to get canceled.
Speaker 1: It ain't suffering all.
Speaker 7: I think it's just evolved, and I think it's evolved into what we see now, like with the Drew Skis and the yeah yeah, that's what he's evolving into it. It came from the old stand up from I was like the bridge the next thing, you know, it's like that, it's just stand up is like jazz.
Speaker 1: Now you know what I'm saying. You know that's that's what it is.
Speaker 7: It's like it's gonna always be there, but it's just moved on to what we see now with because you got to think we came up on deaf comedy jam, right, They came up on Wild Now and eighty five South and stuff like that. So that's what their mindset of comedy is. You know what I'm saying. They are comedian. Back in the day, when you say comedian, we think stand up right now you as a comedian, they say Drew Skin and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But anybody who can make you laugh, yeah, anybody living color and yeah, but that's what he evolved into. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So it's just evolved. Is just people at our age don't want to accept it.
Speaker 2: You know what's the funny thing.
Speaker 3: We have Mike Epps on here one time, right, and I'm sorry I keep repeating, Yeah, yeah, I sorry, I keep repeating this story, But we have Mike. I thought, this is this is the dumbest ship I've ever done in my life, one of the dumbest shit because I done a lot of dumb ship.
Speaker 2: But I thought all comedians knew each other, right, So I don't know why the fuck I thought of that, right, So I.
Speaker 3: Got Mike EPs, he got his boy, forgot his name that he going on the roll with, and then I had to do Redo, you know, Redo it.
Speaker 2: On the internet comedian. So I'm thinking they all know each other.
Speaker 3: I got Redo here, Mike Epps and his boy is just frosh this guy like like I'm talking about like, so you got the chance to see a real comedian and then internet comedian like he was funny. He was Redo is very funny, but he's funny in skits. He couldn't be like I'm talking about that because.
Speaker 7: He wasn't ready for it. But you got comedians like DC Young Fly that came off the internet. But he put in the work. Now he's he's a real comedian, started up comedian for where people the OG's respected, and he could do the social media. So it's just he's just if you come up that social media stuff, you just got to put in the work. It's just kind of hard to go where you got all these fans loving you, But on that stage, it's like the boxing ring, right, You're only as good as that is your fight. That fight there, you can get knocked out at any moment. So a lot of people scared of that, so that's why they don't do it.
Speaker 2: It'll always translate either skits and don't be able to stand.
Speaker 7: But it's kind of stand up because people's tension spans short and everybody think they're a comedian. That so everybody critiquing instead of just enjoying the jokes. You know what I'm saying. But if you enjoy the jokes, you wouldn't even care. But in this day and age, everything is critique because podcast, that's all you do now is critique, and that's problem with the game.
Speaker 1: We do more critiquing than entertaining.
Speaker 2: Do you think a comedian has to be a comedian if if? Do you think a comedian can be called a comedian if he has no stand up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can still be Yeah. I considered Drew Skin being the done. What's the other streaming niggas right here? Consider all of them because for me, if I didn't like that, I'll be shipping on myself because I kind of once started a lot of that stuff. So it's like, that's what it's supposed to be. Like they evolved into that they was hating on that's when we first came up. Really, yeah, they when comic viewing a and out, they was like all they did is just one joke because they used to play like one bit and then go to the next bit old commed and they used to doing hours worth a bit. So it's just evolved in that now that now them comicview niggas hating on these niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, just just evolves, like.
Speaker 2: You said, common view. So let's let's take it from there.
Speaker 1: So how did you let get it? How did you get to get your your first break seedric entertainer starting lineup?
Speaker 7: I always give him his props because Centa he put me on a DVD and from that I did that song I remixed music, soul Chat.
Speaker 1: That was my first hit.
Speaker 7: People think Smith is my first book, but that was my first head went viral before viral, and that took me on all the college tours and I kind of blew up like a viral motherfucking and comedy. Like most mother comedians, it take like ten twenty years to get where you where you want to get with. I came up out the door running and I came up quick, So it was just that's what gave me my my thing. Dad comic view and sedric entertainer all in one.
Speaker 2: So when did you link up with because that's from on the East Coast. That's when we started to like, uh, Tip, it was just.
Speaker 7: In Atlanta thing because I started in Atlanta. I started doing stand up at Uptown in Florida. Nah, I started in Atlanta. Oh wow, I start twenty seven years ago. I started ninety nine in Atlanta at Uptown coming the corner and no I hosting. He just died a couple of years ago. He was he been on the road of me too. He died, but he the first person giving the mic, and then I used to always come up. That was one of the crowd favorite. And Tip used to come in there all the time, all the all the rappers. That's how I got in the most music video because using all the music. It was all the music video because at the time, it wasn't nothing out there for for nobody, honestly sitcom.
Speaker 1: At one point he was in all the music videos. Yeah yeah, he called me video fiction. But time you got to think it wasn't nothing.
Speaker 7: From from like two thousand to two thousand, probably ten to fifteen, wasn't no comedy out there for real. It wasn't nothing out there. So if you wasn't like in the hip hop scene, you wasn't really getting seen. And that's where everybody the one O six in Park was like what Instagram and shit, you know, TikTok was So I knew that. I kind of understood that, and I understood all I got be in these videos and I get more. I get more pulled than the motherfuck in the movie. And I used to get that yeah face recognition I knew, and I knew everybody in that at one time. I was on one those six in park more than the rappers, like I was on one two, three, four five. Yeah, So and I understood that, and I understood the audience. And I was young too, so I had to college and most comedians they don't like doing colleges. I was the perfect age for college, so I was killing them all. I had the colleges on lock for a good ten fifteen years. So that's how I came through. And then once that involved in social media, and then I saw social media, I took I was on that and I evolved from there and I seen that's how it was going.
Speaker 1: I just kept it going.
Speaker 2: You know, what was the first social media platform.
Speaker 1: They really my Space.
Speaker 2: It makes much of a lot of people. Was my first friend.
Speaker 1: My Space. We was on there.
Speaker 7: I did that and YouTube probably got one of the first skits ever on YouTube.
Speaker 1: If you go look back, it got the time stamped. But we was doing that.
Speaker 7: Then we did Hood State of Union. That was our podcast. We was doing that, me and Charlamagne, Hood State of Unions. And that's when all that ship started evolving. Everything we see in there, it's like it's like seeing hip hop bro. That's how That's how I like seeing hip hop bro. I felt like cold crush, except I got some money out there.
Speaker 2: Now, what's what say? Ship? She blew my mon? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Take it time?
Speaker 2: You and Charlamagne? How did y'all link up? Because was it that on m t V is or show on MTV?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we we hooked up in the off of ozone magazine Shout Up.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I used to have a column called ten Things I'm Hating on and then he had like everything I did. I created the own blueprint for comedians. It wasn't like the same traditional I went to all these other routes, especially through Florida.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But I used to do that.
Speaker 7: He did another column in there, and I was on my Space and we linked up.
Speaker 1: That's how I met him on my Space.
Speaker 7: I DMD him on my Space and I was like, man, let's do skits and we flew up to I flew up to New York and we did a skit with Sirius Jones and freestyle battle thing and that went viral and then ship We just kept doing skits and we just kept being cool. You know, we rocked it. And I remember we always say I don't want to be a radio nigga and he don't want to be a comedian, and we stugg it like that to this day. That's what we're at with it, you know what I'm saying. But the difference was media blew up more so then you know what I'm saying. So it went perfect for his line of work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So Atlanta right like, Atlanta accepts you like at one point I actually thought you was from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: People had to correct me. It's like, nah, bro, because I've been there so long. I've been there since ninety six, since the Olympics.
Speaker 3: But that's hard to get a whole nother city to accept you as that city.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: Like being genuine, being who I am.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like my reputation speaks for herself at this point. Like I mean, like you said, it ain't Atlanta. Atlanta ain't gonna show you no love like that. I mean, they do show love, but at the same time, they ain't just gonna embrace anybody.
Speaker 1: You gotta step in line.
Speaker 7: Just you just can't think you're just finna come to Atlanta and just finna come on, you gotta get in the line. So they watched my progress and they watched me. I started doing stand up in Atlanta, so they saw me grow so and I always show love and I still show love. You ever bomb every commedia have, they tell you heaven they line. You know what I'm saying, that's how you get good.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can said boned or bomb bombed, never booed. Hey man, come down, this describe what happened. Was this in the early days, nigga.
Speaker 7: I tell you a while I was bomb I bombed when I had the number one song and country yees Detroit in Detroit, Detroit. Yeah, they boo the ship out of you, But it was my fault.
Speaker 1: It wasn't they father, it was I was high.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 7: This is when I was like I said, I do comedy and music, so I was I was trying to miss and get the crowd to understand it.
Speaker 2: Detroy and.
Speaker 1: Cloud you do that. And so my mind, I got the number one song, I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, Nigga, I'm gonna get out here and shut this ship down with this music ship. But I forgot too. I was like the hottest nigga on the ticket too. So you know, you done had the number one song, but you with other people that you respect, and you thinking like they're the number one, saying your mind, you're not registering, like nigga, they really coming to see you. But so my mind like all I gotta do is just my bad thank you. All I gotta do is just just just sing this song. And by my ba man, I was singing this song. I an't even realize that Boom. I looked on the vide do and I've seen the motherfuckers in their side coner they were doing this ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, you didn't know what to tom and she was being I couldn't feel it, like you know, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you can.
Speaker 7: Because some of the crowd was loving it, but you know some of them are like, man, fuck that ship, you know what I'm saying. But but like I said, I haven't been back like six seven times since then. But it kind of it kind of readjusted me. It's like, all right now you gotta you still gotta understand, you still got you still trying to teach the crowd about comedy and music all the once. So I just did that and readjusted some shit, came back and rocked that bittions been selling. That's one of my biggest markets actually, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's why I love them because they keep it real with you.
Speaker 2: Wasn't right that night?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was me. It's it's always the comedian fault on stage, I believe. Yeah, it's well well maybe not now, but in my and for me, I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Always you guys are working material sometimes, you know.
Speaker 7: See that's the difference between us and music. Like our studio is the stage. So y'all just feel you know what I'm saying crazy, And the cameras make it worse because they looking and critiquing, so they're trying to find some ship. So it makes it kind of hard, but it is what it is. You can't complain. Nobody get with it or get the fuck on.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite place to work on material?
Speaker 7: I just sneak it in now, you know what I'm saying. Then too, like what I'm working on, it's more like entertaining. I do, Like I said, I do music, comedy. It's like a party for me and like and like now it's like putting on other people, on people that I think funny and making them, making them great, because these motherfucker's funny out here. So it's just giving the platform, which we ain't got that many platforms left, not just in comedy, just in our culture, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So stuff like this is important, you know. But so that's why I'm on with it.
Speaker 2: You take you take media as being oversaturated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. He took the social lite and just kept the media. That's really what it is. That's really all it is. Like we're sitting there talking now, that's all we're doing is talking.
Speaker 2: It's just how much social media just clips.
Speaker 1: It's just like how much can we do it?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: We ain't.
Speaker 1: That's why even when podcasts and.
Speaker 7: Shit is boring in it, Like who sits here and watch this ship for four hours? It's like niggas really do it though, you know, you gotta understand when the ship first started, Charlamagne them told me to do it, and they've been to they keep them like he got the whole thing. I watched it growth. It's just like I just can't if I don't love it. It's just like if I don't see no purpose in, it's just like wasting time. It's like we just talking to our ass kinds feeling town. That's what we're doing right now. We're just feeling in down. It's almost doing time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite state to perform it? No matter where you go, it's always to sold out crowd. It's always like turn up.
Speaker 7: At this part of my career, counting everywhere. But I mean, like honestly, this weekend like it's like this like homecoming here, especially in Miami because I kind of started a coconut grove out there, you know what I'm saying, Coconut grow like it kind of molded me, you know what I'm saying, Because this why it kind of molded me, because it's so diverse, Like I don't know if you remember, Like there used to be Tuesday Night of Coconut Grove. The first show, it was perfect. It was like it was like the Cubans, the nice black people. But that second show, nigga, it was the hood. It was everybody and niggas hated that second.
Speaker 1: They don't boo you. In the second show they say get your pust says.
Speaker 6: Get your.
Speaker 7: And this was back then. But they used to love me, you know what I'm saying. They always showed me love. So and Trick used to be in the all. That's why Tricking comedian low key. We used to be in there all the time watching it. Trick was the first motherfucker to get give me some money in this game. He the first person to put me on that on which one that was? Uh, was it Thug Holiday?
Speaker 1: I'm on that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Thug Holiday? Yeah? So yeah, so miam So, I guess all this it's like home.
Speaker 7: Houston, wom my biggest market, Detroit, Chicago, everywhere now because at this point in my career, like everywhere I go, it's like I've been building this over years. So it's like over time, it's like it's I got a family of people like it's like every I'm everybody uncle. At this point, you'd be surprised how fairst you become.
Speaker 1: Unph.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: This ship is crazy, nigga.
Speaker 3: Well, our show is about giving people their flowers, giving people where they can smell them, and we wanted to give you your flowers.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm at Camp Duvall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Scoop Dog said. Is better than the ground because it comes from.
Speaker 1: Stuff like this.
Speaker 7: I love more than like I've never wanted. I never cared about oscars and none of it. I've always like, even when it came to award shows, I wanted the host of the Hip Hop Awards and that was my goal and I end up doing it, you know what I'm saying. So I always cared about our community more than I because I knew that. I'm living proof like we don't need them, Like we got our own culture just in the hip hop and and then just in general. So it's just perfect. Like when I get stuff like this here, this ship mattered more the meeting than everything else. And we got to understand that too, you know what I'm saying to people, and treat it's just like we treat an oscar. You know what I'm saying. They don't give a fuck about it for real. They just doing it just to do it.
Speaker 1: But we care about it. I care about it. You know what I'm saying about I got damn it.
Speaker 2: Let me act. So are you on the road or this is doing spot dates right now?
Speaker 1: I'm always on the road. I've been on the community. We don't stop to the We tour it, you know, to stop all all year every year. You know what I'm saying, This ship don't stop now.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you, because you have other comedians, we're gonna be what you're gonna bring up in a little while, right, what makes you what makes you not like some people would just do the whole show by themself. What makes you want to put other commeditianes down with the show?
Speaker 7: Well, most of them what NAS evolved to that, But when I first started doing it, when I first started doing when they go on the road, commedian you.
Speaker 1: Just go to a city and hope that the club have the comedians.
Speaker 7: Well I never really liked that. I like halfing the team of people. I come from where clicked up? I kind of came up in the hip hop area where we had authorizers and like that there and in the midst of that, it's friendship and bonding. And always understood that, so always want to take a crew with me, and it just seemed made more sense. I always took people that I fucked with. It ain't even about them being funny. It's just genuine people. And that's why always fucked with Jay Ski and kool Aid and people like that. That always took him on the road with me, and they just happened to be funny than the motherfucker. So that's why that was my whole thing of it. And and to this day they still with me, you know what I'm saying. They and he have been the lawyer nigga too until he get this money and then he might.
Speaker 2: Want to go to some Jackville questions. I didn't even see his Yeah, yeah, he can't see his question.
Speaker 1: I don't think people know Jack is really blind.
Speaker 2: He's tripped over here.
Speaker 3: I'll be forgetting because he got a ball, he got something there, so I'll be forgetting that he can't see something flying.
Speaker 2: Definitely one.
Speaker 1: No, he all the way blind. He's a nigga.
Speaker 7: When I got an accident, he came and see we left him outside. He was waiting on somebody to come give him.
Speaker 2: Happened here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's super blind, one hundred percent blind, so you know he ain't write these questions. I probably did.
Speaker 2: And he said that like a PDM. This look crazy. Yeah yeah, he said, a math professional. You know, you know he ain't do that. Yet. You don't got to pull up. I got the quick time of slung.
Speaker 1: Just asked anything, wasn't you watching him picked up?
Speaker 3: Why go to FB joan onto that brand f F joan? Okay, yeah, hold on, I'll put it off for you. But he said, yeah, he mad professional.
Speaker 1: That's AI.
Speaker 2: That's now.
Speaker 1: You know. I appreciate I appreciate y'all showing him love too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's underrated, man, He's underrated.
Speaker 9: He's always fun. He's crazy crazy, he's saying. He's asking about the ghost writer question. Is there a place for ghostwriters in the stand ups?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just like music, like everybody can't can't perform it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's always some people. It ain't just ghost writers.
Speaker 7: Just like somebody giving you a premise to somebody saying, hey man, you should do this. Man, you ever thought about that, so like like they'd be on side. Man, you should add this to it, you know what I'm saying. So that's really all it is.
Speaker 2: That's not really ghostwriting.
Speaker 7: I don't know how else you can ghost write, Like like even if somebody wrote all your jokes down, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Perform, right, Okay, So I could give you every joke. If you can't perform an executed execute, then on that stage you got it online, you really got to know how to project it. So I don't know how else you gonna go right.
Speaker 9: And see he says, the unwritten rule. What's the one joke you saw someone else do that was so good you wish you could steal it?
Speaker 7: I mean people got funny ship Like I see ship like, man, that shit funny like Mike I just did that ship with Scoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I like when I see like stuff like that inspired because like because over time, when you've been doing this shit so long, you have seen everything.
Speaker 7: So it's just like, oh that's funny and you can see why they get it, but it don't make you want to get stuff Like what I saw Mike with Scoff is like man, I should have did I should have did some ship like that, so inspire you more so than then people taking whatever he said?
Speaker 2: But how about people stealing jokes?
Speaker 7: Man, you'll go crazy? It's where about people still of your jokes? If I would have been killed myself by that, because I don't think nobody got ship more stolen than me, especially off of social media, Like I can't had mo up. Fuckers steal tweets and take it over to another site for years and build their whole platform off of it. Ain't knowning you can that. How plenty people do it, take tweets and redo it, or take Instagram posts and redo the joke. And I had somebody I had posted somebody the other day when they're talking about you know they do that panda ship, trying to do ship and make the women click. They so one of them did it, and so I reposed to them to shut the fuck up. So another nigga hit me up, is like, man, that nigga stole my ship. I said, you know, he said the other nigga who I posted, and he was trying to tell me the other niggas stole the ship. And I was just telling like, man, just keep doing you doing because you're gonna go. They ain't gonna be the first nigga steal your ship, man, So just keep you ain't gonna be able to stop it.
Speaker 1: Man, You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
Speaker 2: So how do you deal with that?
Speaker 7: I just told you, just keep doing you You can't stop it. You ain't gonna stop that ship was going on before social media.
Speaker 2: That's a part of success.
Speaker 7: It's part success. If anybody's stealing, like it's ain't feing. Anybody stealing from you really ain't that great for real?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's some people do it and they don't even realize they're doing. It's just who they look up. It's like people imitate this this podcast.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm say.
Speaker 7: They just trying to do what they see work, you know what I'm saying. So you just got to make sure you just keep it going. So by the time if they do blow up, you have moved on. You don't care what they got.
Speaker 2: I got to keep evolving.
Speaker 3: Never been the time if somebody came to a comedy club and like out there for that purpose to like still.
Speaker 7: Your all them do he got comedy or just regular motherfuckers that want to be comedians. They'll come to the show and they look at it and they just studying. Like that's just what it is. It's just I don't triple off, but it is what it is with me. I see it all the time. It's just just keep going bro.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, let's bring to Jay Skeiter's bringing Quick Thomas Live or you got one more?
Speaker 2: Jack Dolla?
Speaker 1: Jack Hiller.
Speaker 9: He said something about uh the demon Wings brought up that Robin Willian used to pay people to borrow their jokes, said, would you ever consider paying young comics to borrow their jokes?
Speaker 1: I pay them.
Speaker 7: I just pay just the support, Like because you got to think that's it's just like writing a song. If this is how you make your money, if I feel like it's worth it, I pay. It's just like a skit if I want to do it, yeah, or even just a skit. Are you paying somebody off? Girl in the video? You're paying her, so why not pay a comedian? You know what I'm saying. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: So if I if I got it, who I want to spend some money, I might as well spend it with somebody I'm fucking with.
Speaker 2: You know what made you change your name from rolling power to a little Dubal.
Speaker 7: Because when I first started, especially in Florida, they used to that Duval, that's a little Duval, that's Duval because I represented like in Florida, we go by Accounty, this Duval County, so they used to always represent it, and I used to when I used to do interviews, I sometimes forget the rep it, you know what I'm saying. And I always understood how important it is, especially from where we're from, because it ain't too many people something from there. So just hence Duval, especially back in the day like now it's known now, but back in the day, if you were for Floyd, you didn't really know what it was. Some people only know it just from my name, you know what I'm saying. So so back then I was like, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna put it in my name. So whenever they say my name's rapping my whole city, Okay, And it evolved to it now ship people proud.
Speaker 1: To say it, you know what I'm saying. So it's just paving the way for the next generation.
Speaker 2: You ever considered dropping a little offer.
Speaker 7: Another nigga, I'm the same I'm damned still saying the same way that I was when I was eighteen.
Speaker 2: You don't gain weight for nothing. I ain't feel the game.
Speaker 1: I ain't gotta run marathon whatever the I want.
Speaker 3: In fact, the way I dropped, I think he dropped his name. He's just waying now. Oh that's think everyone is doing that.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't think it. Don't bother me.
Speaker 2: What do you feel about t I doing comedy?
Speaker 7: I think it's still for that nigga. He do it for therapeutic reason.
Speaker 2: You see what happened to him in Brooklyn. They bulled the ship out.
Speaker 1: Of that, and that was the worst thing y'all did because now he ain't. No one ever stopped because now.
Speaker 2: Saying that that, yeah, like that's gonna like you ain't gonna lie. It wasn't the crowd. It wasn't like sometimes.
Speaker 7: See, like I said, with foes something comedy, it takes time. And that's why you gotta respect someone like Tip. His biggest tip is and people don't rest to do that. This nigga be in regular balls, still doing stand up well, and that's what a lot of these and then you look at these social media niggas that won't even do that, and he doing what he ain't gotta do, and he doing this ship and he's been doing it for about five years now. People don't even realize that. Yeah, what's gonna happen over time, fifteen twenty years, y'all gonna grow to like it and y'all gonna be so. But I'm just saying, like people don't understand. Just just you got to think, especially niggas, we like the critique and the first thing we do is just naturally hate what we want to accept the that.
Speaker 2: But in his in his in his defense, that was a Brooklyn Rough crowd. I mean, Brooklyn is one of them crowds too, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying, especially they. You gotta think it's in the it's in the viral moment. Everybody want to get their clean on there, like, oh yeah, I'm fingna post this post in and say looking at him, boo boo boo boo. So it comes with At the same time, that didn't stop that nigga.
Speaker 2: He kept going.
Speaker 3: He just said not performing. He said, stop performing. You're talking about rap. He's gonna he's not performing rap no more.
Speaker 1: That nigga back rapping to you just lift yeah, yeah, and put their hair on the side. Talking ship.
Speaker 2: Just went and that was a I that was.
Speaker 1: Y'all, but niggas believe it.
Speaker 2: I told him to come head.
Speaker 1: You told me to tell y'all doing this morning.
Speaker 2: But you do you think there's gonna be.
Speaker 6: More like that? You think?
Speaker 1: I think everybody, everybody think they can do. You see, mister app he's stand stand up.
Speaker 6: Everybody, but.
Speaker 1: I do stand up. They try to do stand upright, and then next thing you know, they're doing stand up.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. On bad thing?
Speaker 1: It don't I don't give what they do. They don't stop what I'm doing. I like it.
Speaker 7: Like when I saw what I like it. I do like when I saw Wallow do it, I was like, because it's perfect for him.
Speaker 2: Wait Wallow, Yeah he's doing stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Wallow, what the you've finished? Start doing some standing up? Got it doing and nothing? Yeah, I can't cut it. Then he say, just try to do it. Can't cut and do it.
Speaker 7: But I think Wallow would be good because simply because he knows how.
Speaker 2: To speak and he's comfortable on afraid to make himself a part of the joke. Yeah, gill work. Yeah, they're not afraid to be.
Speaker 1: And they know, they know his character, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So he's just got to put in the time and understand how they how they how to mess his his comedy with his speaking.
Speaker 1: It would be perfect.
Speaker 2: Now. Now now you how about how producing movies? What do you were?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: I just produced.
Speaker 7: I just produced a movie where swirl feelm a man over the air called Camp Duval. You know, I just I bought that bought that retreat, and I shot a movie and I put all my folks in it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Most niggas get rich, get broke. What do he say? What tim say?
Speaker 7: I mean, I tell what tricks saint most, most niggas get rich, get ghosts. I went out and got jokes and united my folks. That's what I did, and that's what I did, nigga. So I put all my people on instead of complaining about how how the industry is fucked up. It's hard for ain't no Hollywood. We created out on Hollywood. We got enough people in our infrastructure. Yeah, he been doing it like we can.
Speaker 1: We all can do it.
Speaker 7: Now, we just don't understand we could do it. So I just instead of talking about it, just do it. And we did it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a good movie too.
Speaker 1: Like when I was watching Camp a horror.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Wait wait wait wait wait, it's a straight horror.
Speaker 3: When you said camp walk, I'm gonna say it's Jason hor He's.
Speaker 1: There, nigga. I don't want to say that part.
Speaker 7: But well, I mean it's just it's a horror film, but you got comedians in it, you know what I'm saying, Like what I understood from me from what I love about coming like say fans to like Friday, Friday was really just a story with funny people in it, you know what I'm saying. Like it wasn't like it's a standard story, but you just had comedians.
Speaker 2: So that's how Friday was, right, Yeah, Friday was.
Speaker 7: It was just but it was the biggest classic of it all, you know what I'm saying. I and wrote it, He wrote it and then just put funny motherfuckers in it. So I just kind of took the same recipe. It's like ship, I'm just making and I love horror films, Like she just put put some niggas out. No funny and Ship. We just did it like that and it came up. I was surprised when I was looking at it. I was proud of mysel. I was like, Ship, I really made a movie out this bitch. So I can't wait to drop that bitch. I'm dropping it this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I've seen this was you directing it. This is your own cameras.
Speaker 7: I ain't directed, and you get the real directors. But you know what I'm saying, He's just you put it together like Swell, Swell. They he knew how to do all that production.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Like he and he's he's been a cool nigga with me. Man, he's been well a white guy. But you know, Swell, you gotta know that.
Speaker 2: You know the movie you wrote it?
Speaker 7: No, no Russ par Roads. You know rest part from the morniture know him now? Yeah, he wrote it, you know what I'm saying. So, and we finished the new another movie in in the spring.
Speaker 2: But hold on, hold you so now this is independent?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All independent?
Speaker 2: Now when you say independent, so this is all you all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Me and me and my man Eric, we put do doing it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you planning to put it on two B.
Speaker 7: We put it everywhere, We put everywhere. We're gonna put it out our els first. Then we're gonna license it all to networks and ship like that. They're just like all the all the crackers do.
Speaker 2: But you don't do what you're gonna where's the premier gonna be at? Because we're gonna do one here. We're gonna do one in Jacksonville. We're gonna do one everywhere. Okay, land everywhere, everywhere?
Speaker 1: Where? They fuck what, We're gonna do a premiere and then we're gonna we're gonna put it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Can't motherfucking do ball man, the motherfuckers up there, You damn you go out there and support that. Goddamn it. Can't do rooball godamn.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do it. You ready, jac We're gonna do a quick time with the line. Let's go okay, cool? Did Eddie come join us in quick time? Okay?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Here, gonnadrink from me? All right, cool, let's set up the drink. Let's set it up to bring them in.
Speaker 7: I set it up, okay, ask me for a drink, and I'm like, nah, but I got somebody no.
Speaker 3: This okay that people know wh when you don't drink this is this is off. Second, it's already set up going on.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Come on right here?
Speaker 6: Actually chair right here?
Speaker 2: What you want to drink? That? What you want to drink? We ship? What we got? What we got got a chair for Reddie? Yeah, he's drinking.
Speaker 6: Straight up.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, mister three or five, we got more show to him. They got smearing off there.
Speaker 1: And you're smearing all.
Speaker 2: What the I gonna lie? I did not know that you I look started drinking. That's not mine though, that's not that's how it start to drinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that one first, that's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw that ship too, some some racist ship.
Speaker 9: There's a boy Eddy Giggs by the way from from the team.
Speaker 3: Edy as either don't swom no blood at him, don't pass him, and and if you do, don't get anything because where what are.
Speaker 2: You gonna drink? A ship? It's very racist. You got some mamajuana? Anybody want mamajuana?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Dominican mamajuana?
Speaker 1: Know what type of liquor is?
Speaker 9: It's a rum based liquor, but it has herbs and spices, ferm.
Speaker 2: You can do all hoodo with it if you want to.
Speaker 1: Mamajuana, you say, if you want to, you can do if you if.
Speaker 2: You want to, yeah, you can do. You can do something.
Speaker 9: So you gotta explain to him the game. All right, So this is our drinking game. We will give you two choices. If you pick one, we don't drink. But if you say both are neither, like you don't want to answer the question really or you want to be politically correct and we all drink.
Speaker 2: But you got to drink for me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my designated drinking, my junkie friend.
Speaker 2: You got a designated drinking I got, I got my friend the motherfucker? Can can we hear they?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 2: Can you pointed a little bit that way?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 4: Wa?
Speaker 11: Wait we got another mic coming from Okay, Yeah, there we go. You got and Eddie you could yeah? Okay, cool you cue? But on we start this one off? This hall is our belts with a component.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, this is hard.
Speaker 2: The fan made this for us. Yea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you still you know, we already had a couple of Yeah, Andrew Schwartz.
Speaker 2: Stole last ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you see how I couldn't pronounce his last name either. I trying hurry it up. I ain't gonna never get it, man, I was trying to steal it to you ready, Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy Andy Murphy? Okay, damn, I I thought you're gonna say both.
Speaker 7: Andy Murphy is the real goat, like nobody gonna ever do it like you've seen documentary. Yeah, he's a real rock star if there was ever rock star comedian outside of me, that nigga for real?
Speaker 2: You have a Maddie, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: I ain't ever mad heddy and not not rich obviously rich and neither Okay, t I or Loot, I got tipped. I'm biased when to come him up and don't get a twisted what's name?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 1: My family too, ludics But that's like, that's like for real fan tap me and till so.
Speaker 2: But you ain't. You ain't got no beef for Loot.
Speaker 3: No, no, never the person. No no, no, that's my real When you're mad at somebody like you know what, that's not really home boy. You don't one thing like my brother brother, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mike and Chris Tucker.
Speaker 1: Mike Apps, that's like my big brother in this game, look like cousin, Mike Apps.
Speaker 2: They got to stay hereline. That's a hard question. That's what I thought. It was a hard question. Gucci or jeez. You know if you say both he drinking, you don't want him to drink? Or do you want him to drink?
Speaker 1: I want him to drink? Him to get.
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 5: I want to try that, Santiago, I want water. I'm gonna say boat for everything.
Speaker 1: Come on, turn up.
Speaker 2: Now, ain't gonna lie. I follow y'all on the grind and now ain't gonna lie. This is this is real ship. You look like a drunk. I ain't gonna lie. I'm drunk so dry that go out with the right I can you know?
Speaker 1: Got caught with you?
Speaker 2: Got caught with Jay Ski Chapelle or Cat Williams.
Speaker 1: Cat Williams, okay, Kat Williams, we forgot something.
Speaker 2: If you got any stories anybody?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: Like you got stories with Cat?
Speaker 1: No, I don't tell my study myself and I want to tell them.
Speaker 2: He's like with my podcast twenty thirty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay? To change or future two change. That's my niggive the future too, but.
Speaker 2: Both okay, okay, it's about a while.
Speaker 8: Both.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a killer hit. I didn't mean to put that.
Speaker 1: I take that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, right now, all right, we gotta drink it cheers. Yeah, yeah, it's good, right forty good? Okay what I say? We yeahs.
Speaker 3: A tough kidding dude steps on it with his feet. They make it them the tough. I don't want to know how I.
Speaker 2: Don't look.
Speaker 1: The more I'm looking at doing.
Speaker 2: Every Caribbean at Latin American country makes something like that and they use it in rituals. This is true, Okay, DC Young Flower juiceky, DC Young Fly just for him, I know I saw back right, I just know, I Sally.
Speaker 7: I mean nothing against Drewski because Drewsky doing this. Damn proud of him.
Speaker 2: But I funk with d C Okay, Uh, Chris Rock or Martin Lawrence both, okay, bring up.
Speaker 1: Nothing, he gonna get fun nothing he how we just how would you want to take something shots more?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, we gotta get Erica Dutch is in on this at the quick time, at the koktime. You gonn pick them all the kok time A Yeah, I got you, I got you. Hold on where were at? He took the shot? He took the shot? No, he liquor on you, nigga something else.
Speaker 3: Recording this, I'm getting ready, got on wet no show tonight though, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like that Marble is so heavy on story.
Speaker 1: Tell them about the town was in Phoenix and you got that's time my.
Speaker 2: Town was in Utah about yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know you hear more sometimes ready, Quezy, I am throughing this ship, but it can't back in dad Man, I was in.
Speaker 1: Front of a bunch of Mormons.
Speaker 2: Bro the morning.
Speaker 1: Get up.
Speaker 2: We're coming here from the lab.
Speaker 1: You're not getting up? Get up?
Speaker 2: I'll cast a U g K.
Speaker 1: You guys see both both. I gotta say both.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: You might have to start drinking water. Run out of my morning.
Speaker 9: Give them there tequila. It is my drink of choice. Ok good, Laddy, catch up. He needs to drink too.
Speaker 10: Yeah this is.
Speaker 2: True, Okay, okay, ye, the need more shots first, yet to get shots.
Speaker 5: Did get the shots the tequila, but get a chance. I just want to taste that. I ain't drinking everything. I want to killer though, I want to taket that because it looks like some time I drink, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, al ready I take this shot. Already, go ahead, do your things, think man o your Yeah, I got about the while life or Harlem Nights, Ship Fly Fly.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to be sucked up for real?
Speaker 9: Boom up.
Speaker 2: Look he's not drinking. Why he ain't drinking? What's going on today? He ran America?
Speaker 1: Ran in America, doesn't over Truly what he's saying is rhyme. Truly, what he's saying is rhyme cedric or Steve Harvey sed because he put me on to know you.
Speaker 2: Monique now, yeah, thank you Monique on lonell.
Speaker 1: Both get you're shy.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is the way we You don't have to don't have to take. You don't have to do how you're doing.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 2: We're doing. I'm drinking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm gonna be sober when you talking head he's talking here.
Speaker 2: By the end of these questions, You think you think I'll be sure Linnell's is doing to do he's doing.
Speaker 1: He might have hate the I think I'll tell you you're funking.
Speaker 2: Who knows? We love here, and I'll be sure if you've never had I'll be sure you haven't never had. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but man, it's family. Yeah, she's a little baby or young thug.
Speaker 1: It's a little baby, said, little little baby.
Speaker 2: That's what he was calling you before you got here, Just a little baby.
Speaker 7: You've been down to little you've been coming down here in the Miami and ship. But like you know, that's what I take my he off to YouTube. That's why you was able to evolve because you understood what the movement in the South is growing even before everybody else understood.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yes, yeah, I've been there coming out here. I know, I embraced the South early.
Speaker 2: Juve mereat the people around them, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Who they round?
Speaker 7: Like if you around somebody that you've been around that says a lot about the verse and how y'all how y'allun with that?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, let me let me redo that question.
Speaker 5: This thing is rena.
Speaker 1: This thigga makes millions million. Yeah what ya.
Speaker 2: Take a shot?
Speaker 1: Take a shot? Just the ship ship. I watched.
Speaker 2: Be praise he usually do he was. I wanted drinking chances all the time. I thought you'd be drinking yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I do.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 10: I tell how would've been watching watched your ass?
Speaker 2: He was drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was in his younger years. That don't believe.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking. I'll be drinking. So but you gotta answer the question a little baby or young Doug uh damn.
Speaker 1: Musically, I like a little baby. I'm gonna go a little baby Okay for are young thug too?
Speaker 2: Though, Damon Wayne's or Eddie Griffin or Eddie Griffin.
Speaker 1: Damon Waynas is a goal to.
Speaker 7: Eddie Griffin because he's still landed EDIEE Griffin.
Speaker 1: He still Yeah, Eddie is a real goat.
Speaker 7: People just don't understand because it's like I say, comedy has evolved, but he's really he's.
Speaker 2: Hung in the club one time and seeing him tell Vegas.
Speaker 1: Damn, yeah, he's true. If you really like old school comedy, eat the cold an.
Speaker 2: Okay, strip clubs or regular clubs up strip club make it is a visit of clothing.
Speaker 1: Who wants to go to a regular regular ruined regular, especially in Florida.
Speaker 2: Bernie Mac or Fox, that's a.
Speaker 1: That's both.
Speaker 7: But I look up to Red Fox like I like how ship evolved, like old school old niggas still up there just talking ship.
Speaker 1: I like that, So I'm gonna go with Red Fox.
Speaker 2: You think Red Fox could have survived this time or he didn't cancel him a long time. I think he would have killed it right now. No, I think they would canceled.
Speaker 7: It depends what they wanted to do. But he wouldn't have got no sponsorship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he would the Red Fox show. He teamed himself in that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even back then, they had problems too, but it was way more like.
Speaker 2: Now, like Recipees. Poor Moody had no sponsorship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 7: Already know what my lane. Certain ship I'm not gonna get, but I've committed to that. If he committed that then, But I don't think he would have been as big like he was fun what he's fought, and he had problems then back then too, So I don't like to compare different eras because they had ship.
Speaker 1: They was getting canceled back then too.
Speaker 6: For ship they had to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, what used to DJ?
Speaker 2: Whould you pick Miami?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Back at every club in the between ninety to two thousand.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of what I remembered you from it in one of them clothes.
Speaker 9: I mean, think about any any club on South Beach, any club before there was hip hop clothes on the beach, the parties.
Speaker 7: And it's crazy how this ship unevolved. Like we were just talking, he was riding through this motherfucker he.
Speaker 2: No, this was this is the Yeah, she used to happen back in the days.
Speaker 1: Man, this ship is crazy. How how Miami changed and this ship.
Speaker 7: Man, this shit is what hang on in Southeach, Southeast, they said, looking back like the eighties, now like the eighties.
Speaker 9: So oh yeah, you ever came out here and remember a hotel called the Travelog Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I did a party then that was the first Remember the first party. He was the guy at the door taking the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever used to be at.
Speaker 2: The first time? DJ that Rick Ross before what was his name back then?
Speaker 9: Tefalon Dawn was a fly you see me Irie outcast was open, I mean the main act and then Rick Ross was the opener up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Rick used to roll with Trick then.
Speaker 2: Yah, that's why I met him.
Speaker 1: Make all them ceo. You know see how my blood cousin.
Speaker 2: Treating hype man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he knows from back in the days in this whole I just found this out though I've been knowing CEO for since back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the family reunion or something.
Speaker 1: How do we find out?
Speaker 7: So he found outcause I got a place in bahamash so I always wrapped my people.
Speaker 1: I'm really from my family them from there.
Speaker 3: So Darren Covid, he was fluss Yeah, yeah, he was shipping on there, Covid, I remember that.
Speaker 7: But he had he found out my last name to my last name hasty and so he's like my family hasty, like damn and from Bahamas whole time. A good dude, see all real good dude, give it up.
Speaker 2: So you be hating, Yeah, but how you say this Bahamian? That worked too?
Speaker 1: Talking like that.
Speaker 2: He knew the bone her stand up though? Okay, hold on, where were at? Okay? George Carlin or Robin Williams, Carlo George Carl. Robin Williams is one of my favorites too. Robin Williams, his acting ability was crazy.
Speaker 1: Well why are we talking about stand up? You want?
Speaker 7: That's a perfect example, like the difference between stand up and like Robert Williams, he was just he was a stand up, but we know him. Y'all loved him for the movie. But the way y'all translate, y'all head, he's still a comedian, but you never seen none in the stand up.
Speaker 3: I did see his stand up one time, he said, but was before he was talking about marathons, like doing cocaine.
Speaker 2: That's what That's why I remember that.
Speaker 1: So I was like, really, yeah, yeah, yeah for the most part, yaller.
Speaker 2: From the Color okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hated it with David Wade.
Speaker 7: He was he would never stand up, but in our minds he a comedian, saying, so that's what's going on now, but he.
Speaker 6: Just stand up?
Speaker 2: David did Dave? I agree that a comedian like he did?
Speaker 7: Know what?
Speaker 2: That is my first time ever.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I thought he was automatically thought he was yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Robert Will did start doing the standing but he probably did. But what we know him for, it's missed out fire. You know, I'm talking about David all.
Speaker 6: His age.
Speaker 1: Okay, but who else? Okay, okay, so who yeah? I said, that's their calling.
Speaker 2: In Living Color or Mad TV, oh Man and Living Color. I ain't never watching Man team. Okay, let me rephrase.
Speaker 1: The view was for y'all New York.
Speaker 10: It was like.
Speaker 2: Watch one person that TV.
Speaker 3: Aer spears that Eddie Murphy just did on Saturday Night Live. So let me rephrase the question. And Living Color on Saturday Night Live, I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna say even then, I'm gonna still say Living Color. I never wanted to be on Sating Night Live. I wanted to be on Living Color. You know what I'm saying. So that's why I'm saying Living Color.
Speaker 3: What do you think about remix? You think they should remake Living in Color? I don't think you should alone. I think you should lead ship how it is. But every people want the same ship. They just want to package different. So and that's what we are doing that in social media, everybody do skis. That's nothing but Living Color? What did That's a Living Color? You know what I'm saying. So it's happening. It's just we keep thinking the old way. But we're programmed. Our body is telling us we like this ship, so it's here. We just don't want accept it.
Speaker 6: He didn't stand.
Speaker 2: What do you think about he did?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you think about this? Rumors that Kevin Hardes we were making Hall of nights with all the comedians.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 7: Well, he didn't reach out to me if you want to do it, but he probably gonna do it to Wears. He's it's just saying that for old people that like it. But at the same time, you're gonna make it to Wears for this generation.
Speaker 2: Eddie still alive. Edie could come in and coach right, yeah, yeah, be in it. Yeah yeah, it gonna be the o G Comic viewer death comedy Jam.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say death Coming jam.
Speaker 7: But I came up on comic I was on Comic view but death Coming jam And what made me want to stand up when I saw Chris Tuck on that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm on the new see in the comed view right today? Oh yeah, it's bt BT.
Speaker 1: Right now, came and live.
Speaker 2: I'm on the news season. Okay, you see the channel or the streaming.
Speaker 1: All that ship, you know channel number. This ship is evolved. We just say he bringing yeah, involved with it.
Speaker 2: Tracy Morgan or Jamie foxx Jamie Fox, Who did you think about did you see that clipper? Tracy Morgan tell.
Speaker 1: You fel the same way. He feels like Nigga.
Speaker 7: I ain't got nothing to do with it was that dude, there's probably some nigga talking ship back in the day. He says, some ship like that there, you know, and then you gotta think around our age. We have seen plenty of niggas there, and you're like, yeah, you're right where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: You know, you ran about somebody like that. Niggas you can feel Listen, he said.
Speaker 3: Everyone is just judging because the guy said he's holding this, but you can see it as soon as Tracy, Tracy may contact with him.
Speaker 2: You know what, don't you act like I owe you something?
Speaker 3: And I was just like, holy shit, I'm scared of Tracy Morgan. At that time, I didn't even know, like like when he said that, you could tell.
Speaker 2: That was some history.
Speaker 3: That's some personal ship right there. And the guy said thing and the guys he's shocked. He's like, but I'm homeless one. I ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 7: I was like, if somebody did something to me and they homeless, don't tell me, because I would say, stay homeless. I would like to see niggas struggle there. If you you one of God's people, yeah, that's what happened to you.
Speaker 1: Everybody that fuck with me.
Speaker 7: They still were they at he liked to see because I showed too much about everybody.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I ain't never fucked nobody over. So if you over, I feel like you hurt me. So you're gonna hurt yourself. I'm gonna watch that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm talking man.
Speaker 3: You start following them on Instagram, Yeah, I follow them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch. You don't like it, I'm gonna watch, man. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure it's in the algorithm too.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be retreat.
Speaker 1: I got my own algorithm. Get this.
Speaker 2: I know behind. I know what I'm doing. You're a virgo to right.
Speaker 7: You gotta.
Speaker 1: Jim. I'm also twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a big birthday and something like that. Say something you don't know you birthday?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was okay, Okay, he ain't no gemin that's Gemini yet some of the best rappers of Gemini, can Gemini tal Gemini.
Speaker 2: The most, the most influenced people. Gemini back.
Speaker 5: In there.
Speaker 1: Damn they gave me this Mike.
Speaker 2: With me. It's so good. Juke Carrier, Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey.
Speaker 7: Jim Carrey, just for the person he is too like I'm one too people than I am to his talent. I got enough talent so I can see through that. But at the same time as the person, so I could see he a genuine nigga.
Speaker 2: Kevin Harror, Damon Waynes.
Speaker 1: Who Damon Wayne's Yeah, I'm gonna kill both both, okay both he Let's keep this gream t.
Speaker 5: Let's get this drunk trained on. I'm not gonna be drunk at We've been never loot up.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie. I don't think you're gonna get drunk. Yeah, yeah, I don't understand. I don't know this, all right, come on, okay, you're better add question.
Speaker 1: Come on, ain't let me ask the question.
Speaker 2: Music so chi boot you're going to dog you blame me.
Speaker 7: I gotta give you the music soul chat too, because my first hit I remixed this song.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's why, that's why they put that Listen said life or death boat. Let's go chick, just take a drink and chase and now, okay you up, so you stand up or skin bo?
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all set me up up.
Speaker 1: Skits movies you don't even do schools. Just like, dude, we do skin. We just did a skit. You just posted with y'all this nigga as you talk with real life.
Speaker 2: That's a dude. We don't know the cameras. You don't understand. No, no, real life.
Speaker 5: That's nigga, real life and skins. Nigga, how do you think they know you from skins?
Speaker 1: Posting you do?
Speaker 2: Then they ain't skin them real life? Skin is ready action.
Speaker 1: What's the best what's the best comedy?
Speaker 5: I didn't say it's debating talking about what's the difference skit in real life?
Speaker 1: See, this is why I don't want to get drunk. Not this nigga want to debate and we ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, old, no, no, I got no. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville or Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's what I have to say that you know, Yeah, come on, man, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna pick one. You just want to pick one job? Get that, man can ask you my.
Speaker 2: County. I like to go Mama wana, yeah, mala wana.
Speaker 8: He is.
Speaker 2: He's like him is, You're like.
Speaker 6: He's a behavior.
Speaker 2: That's not how you say. How you saying, man, you're saying what you say. It's the only one I put it in that bad Okay, you gotta we gotta add many yeah uh, although I like.
Speaker 1: To be an answer this.
Speaker 3: Performing performing music or performing.
Speaker 2: Stand up.
Speaker 1: Both both both.
Speaker 2: God damn, let's go, God damn, God damn, let's go. I'm disappointed. I just mad half America.
Speaker 1: But it's you start.
Speaker 2: You start, Yeah, you just started, you just started show.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I just told you in the cup.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna say the name. But when you was when I was like niggas, niggas was mad about when they.
Speaker 1: Found like that.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's okay, I could beat the butt of the joke on the mind. I said, Tom the last one. Were gonna get back to the interview. So loyalty or.
Speaker 1: Respect Lloyd loyty?
Speaker 2: Now you mean both? You mean both?
Speaker 1: You mean.
Speaker 2: It's amount of water.
Speaker 3: I'm just want the wanna uh. And then we're gonna bring the rest of the crew in. Now that was pretty the rest of the coop, but introduced them as they walk here.
Speaker 1: Come on, let me bring you before we end this show. I got to pray my people.
Speaker 2: People got bigger.
Speaker 7: Dudes representing Atlanta. Come on, hold on, then I got my home team represent.
Speaker 5: Jacksonville, the west Side, get behind get me. Also, you know, when I first.
Speaker 1: Started doing comedy, they used to talk about me because I had a DJ, you know, comedian. That was a bad thing to have a DJ. So now I keep it not all commune.
Speaker 7: Damn they have a DJ. I have a DJ with me and he represented Florida.
Speaker 2: Give it up.
Speaker 1: There to provide me.
Speaker 5: If you ever been to the min Yeah, y'all know about the minute most most niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't know about the men.
Speaker 2: The lady. Yeah, yeah, not you.
Speaker 1: Now that's what that nigga do.
Speaker 7: West side nigga from Jason on the west Side, Jacksonville.
Speaker 6: To move a lot. Yeah, now, don't talk.
Speaker 2: Where are you from? I'm a Virginia, Richmond, Richmond, Virginia, Virginia.
Speaker 3: I knew a girl named Kenya from West Virginia like this state because that's.
Speaker 2: Riding that to who we got from Virginia.
Speaker 5: Chris Brown, Chris Brown, A I A I Mike Vick, Mike vic from Row.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: The clips Timberland song, Tray Song, Missy.
Speaker 7: On the Owner one for Richmond, Richmond, Richmond nigga, don't you know anything about Richmond. They like the Jacksonville, Virginia. That's how I compare like, you know, Florid.
Speaker 5: To describe Richmond to a person never been in Richmond, Richmond is a ghetto heron town. Jesus nigga, It's like a box wake this. You know a lot of people nowadays they call everything dope. Right, you're from like hang around time and Santa Dose in the sixties and like then we say dope.
Speaker 1: You mean New York? You want I'm rolling up Doupe.
Speaker 2: I smoke. Yeah, I'm saying so that type of town, that type of old school town. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Back in the day. You know, I came up in the eighties on the run. Dem see rock Hen is my favorite rapper. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I come up them type of ear. I'm fifty one. God damn look good.
Speaker 5: Y'all was talking about Mayor because with group called the Hahamafi. We with that, so you know, we we tour with Tip, we with Dull Man. I've been down about twenty years. I mean, how did y'all, How did y'all meet?
Speaker 2: I ain't like the nigga on the first man, what Nigga hined on me.
Speaker 6: What do you mean what something?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: You smoke? You fuck him?
Speaker 5: I smoke with rank. You know that's how try to get to know you like that hit on point. But we were enticed my brother for twenty years. He really open his platform up. Tell me, introduce me to the world. Let me good places that probab would have never been for I wrong with him. They get to see my talent and stuff. So you know, because of him, I was a writer on when he hosts the Hip Hop Awards, I was a writer on that.
Speaker 2: For me in movies, you know what I'm saying. Now, I'm on the We the Ones tour this year. You know what I'm saying. Because of him.
Speaker 7: You're a perfect example of how social media has evolved to where he ain't been on no TV show besides what I put him on. But he's just people knowing from my page. You get what I'm saying, and they know him more. They know more more comedians that have been the most movies. So that's the test, not how times has evolved over like television. All that is cool, but you don't really need it. You All you need to be is have talent and be consistent and that's what he is.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: Would you guys want some drinks? Get a little yeah, okay, you want something? I want to run out, but you want to get you want to us shot out?
Speaker 6: Take give me.
Speaker 2: That's that's about gone, right.
Speaker 9: Kay.
Speaker 2: We celebrated y'all today.
Speaker 3: Click and Rich brich Brock Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah see the Risks broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's he got the big you got with Okay, yeah, I'm the VP and you got to get too and all that right, Okay, I don't okay, boy, ass bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Right Rich Brooke dot com. Make sure that get in there.
Speaker 5: Rich Broke me he got specialist, I got specially out. We gotta all platform.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what's the name of it? James Key in the question?
Speaker 5: Okay, produced by e the one who did the movie doing Swear TV film.
Speaker 2: Okay, now let's go to the lady. Can't grimy here? Yeah? Okad? So how is it being down with all boys?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, my bad, my bad. I mean that's that, my boy. That's when they say it product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my I'm saying like white mother, black man Jones, man, I got that black man Joe. So funny that like this nigga really was a strength nigga. This nigga really was.
Speaker 2: We were living the old yeah.
Speaker 1: Like you Yeah, now you want to calm down ship.
Speaker 2: The podcast?
Speaker 1: Shut up? So how is it?
Speaker 2: How's it being down with like an all male cast?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what, it's dope. It's dope love. And I love all of them.
Speaker 2: But I always tell don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I ain't say that. I ain't saying that I love, but I I love everybody I'm around, and I just think I always tell you, I thank God.
Speaker 5: You're preparing me for right now because back end of the day, I used to always be with my cousins, be the only girl.
Speaker 1: So I think you, oh.
Speaker 5: Have your something.
Speaker 2: Woman being around me can take off.
Speaker 1: And she ain't have the something, No dick to be She ain't.
Speaker 2: No, ain't for nobody, nobody like.
Speaker 1: Day my brother for real, you be sucking dick for Joe.
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: She's just a funny, real motherfucker, real motherfucker.
Speaker 7: But she's funny. She's a genuine person. She lowyer, you know what I'm saying. So that's what I go by like and she funny, so that's why she with me. You know.
Speaker 2: So I just gotta ask, is there comedians that'll be out there for jokes?
Speaker 3: Hey hey hey?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, not to do that.
Speaker 1: I ain't the media training with them there. I ain't the media training with her.
Speaker 7: Get the camera off up, bro, I ain't the camera back over here, you know what I'm saying. Man, Yeah, we're gonna make sure this podcast boring. This episode, can say, the most boring. Put that in the gash, the most boring this episode ever.
Speaker 2: So what's your name?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Not so you from Jackonsville? Correct?
Speaker 3: Volcan you knew him growing up? Okay, so I ain't know. I don't know the north side.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, the north side to you from the south side. I'm on the west side. The west side, he was, it's take on this side.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This shot of town.
Speaker 1: He is thinking.
Speaker 7: We could get a check for real. That ship they that that's all another story, Like what's that ship?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's what's that ship in Michigan? Like Clint Michigan?
Speaker 6: Not that water.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I mean I don't want talking about that, right.
Speaker 2: So soad So tell us, so, how did you link up? How we leaned up?
Speaker 4: His best friend hen I always I was hanging with himd shout out hand, shout out of hand, you know, yeah, here and here a remy nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nigga brown, all that type ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But he always said, man, I'm an introduced him. I was like, man, come on, I ain't with I don't want to look like no group.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He was already doing comedy.
Speaker 1: I was already doing comedy.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He was definitely like the biggest person coming out of the world I'm from, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I looked up to him always.
Speaker 4: So I used to be like, nah, man, So he finally introduced us then do ball was like he called me to the car.
Speaker 2: He was sitting in the car. Remember exactly where he was.
Speaker 4: He was sitting in the car, niggas like you do coming out like, yeah, You're like, if I take you on the road, you've been out bomb. I was like, man, ain't gonna bomb, and yeah, my phone number. So I got back to over there to my crew who I was hanging with it. I was like, my nigga, gonna call man over.
Speaker 3: There caf and and ship man can give you like make you do jokes on the spot, and like, no, you need you gonna tell him freestyle?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't do nothing of that. So just to go back to it.
Speaker 4: He called me like the next day and he was like, man, we're doing on South Carolina.
Speaker 2: You can do it? Like hell, yeah, this is your first time. He never saw you, never seen me performing real nigga. So just to go back that was.
Speaker 4: That was in twenty seventeen. It's twenty twenty sits now, so I've been on the road ever since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now what would have happened Haddie Baum on that first day? Would you just stuck with them?
Speaker 7: I probably stuck with because I mean from Jacksonville, always want to put somebody on in Jacksonville. Ain't too many people from our city doing it, so I mean I look out for a lot of rappers and ship, you know what I'm saying. So I just felt like I just part of my giving my ten percent to my city. I mean, most of ship I do is for my sy, for the state, for real ship. I don't think nobody held this bit down as long as I have consistently.
Speaker 3: Now we know you the DJ. So how so how did you link up? I'm you know in day County got that. IMNA tell you how we linked up.
Speaker 2: Strip.
Speaker 5: Now, this thigg was trying to promote a fake Rickety, fake pretty Rickey party and.
Speaker 1: The nigga t M back, nigga, Yeah what this nigga? This nigga book we had.
Speaker 7: I had a I had a host of concert in Melbourne, Florida, and he had booked these motherfuckers. He had told lied and so he had pretty Ricky. He had three niggas come as pretty Ricky the.
Speaker 2: Hood this on Yeah Ricky Pretty Yeah, Man.
Speaker 1: I ranked on his ass the whole night. I waked them.
Speaker 7: The hold was on the same show, Yeah Pretty, But I told you, like boy, this stand up it was. I used to host rap.
Speaker 1: Concert because you know they can get them.
Speaker 2: Like we got Ricardo pretty.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 2: He won. You know what I'm telling.
Speaker 1: The real nigga, he bro.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a little something on, but he had Damn, that's probably tell the home.
Speaker 1: So we left.
Speaker 7: I waited time I got on stage too, because I had already peaked, you know, back in the day Ye, it wasn't pretty rich. Yeah, because when I went to the we went to the mall, and I'm looking, I'm like, that ain't no fucking pretty Rick, that ain't baby Blue, that ain't pe Tackle, that ain't pleasure Pete.
Speaker 1: I could have been one of these niggas at this point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got got on that stair, like these fake airs, pretty nigga, I mean got they got up bout there, and that's how we So I used to always rank on them all the time. And then he always been doing this thing. So whenever I see him doing this thing and that sometimes when I need a DJ or whatever, he was always there. So and then when I did the Hip Hop Awards, I had to get like for the Hip Hop Awards, like, if you look at my career, I always tried to put somebody like, not just me, I put everybody on. So when the Hip Hop Awards came, I knew that was a moment for Florida. So I tried to get everybody from Florida on that goddamn stage. And I got a picture of it where I got Sam Sneak on that bitch, V on that bitch, him on that bitch, all us on that bench and that was a moment for Florida right there. So so that's what the part of he was part of that party, part of that history there.
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 2: So let me y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all have been on his plane, and do I trust him as a pilot? Lie, you can't fit on the brink? Wait, he can't fit hell or nothing.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna just tell you, man, it's just one of them. It's just one of them point A to point B type plane.
Speaker 2: Just get me there.
Speaker 1: Planes that was going on. I got three planes, and you know some people like man, y'all be on the jet. No, that's not a jet, but it's the same size as sug jet that bitch got.
Speaker 6: But not care.
Speaker 1: My count is bigger than the ler.
Speaker 2: Yet he had my hand.
Speaker 7: I trust my plane better than most of them jets, y'all be written. He had compellers who crossed the country and my propeller, nigga, I've been flying for eight would have been eight years, No years with propellers. See that's see, that's that's the reason why I do it for because we ignorant to what it is. Because most most of these rich white folks, they got all these planes I'm talking about, like the only people that be on.
Speaker 1: They got the planes for niggas like us.
Speaker 7: The jets they make like us, and they and they being smaller planes since they have them big jets.
Speaker 1: Nigga, we talked about real.
Speaker 2: Ship, then you go into it.
Speaker 1: I'm teaching us game because this nigga draw. Damn, I can't understand.
Speaker 7: No, no, never mind, never mind. I don't want to talk about it up a whole And we're trying to educate our people. But got no, it's too late. Now we just sucked up with that guy.
Speaker 2: Hold up, is it a double propeller or double said? You're trying to stay?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna tell them? Man?
Speaker 2: I fly.
Speaker 1: Man is good, he asks him questions. Didn't let me tell you you.
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Is a super I got always. I got reason. I got two propellers because I fly over water so it's safer. So one go out. I can still you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you still got you can still lie right, Yeah you can still one of the Yeah. Hell you see how they didn't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah what I'm saying, I understand.
Speaker 1: That's not crazy.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't shut up and man, but.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm that's why I do stuff like this here to give us understanding and that way we get more into it and a lot of people you know, I like, right now I can show you my annual for my plane. This this this is my bill right now for my for my little plane. I got this annual. It is like a tune up every year. You gotta get.
Speaker 2: Done this here it came up the hangar.
Speaker 1: No, no, that ain't even in that.
Speaker 7: This just to tune up to make sure everything's straight. The maintenance is this one here with thirty seven thousand, two hundred and what he says, if he's playing all the time, that's actually it's kind of ways in itself. It depends of if I fly with all that it makes that's when it makes sense, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But sometimes it's it's just if you buy yourself. Yeah, it don't make sense. Like sometimes it's the three then because it's like a car, he's not kind of like cars get into it. But then to this what happened was, now, this is what happened was I had got the first plane, I liked it, and then my my girl at the time, she was complaining about how small was.
Speaker 2: So I got a bigger plan, that's what she said. Who is this bit plane?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The bit with me? Now, that's what.
Speaker 7: I gotta make you think about. It's like, you know what I could you know, your a little more room, and then you start seeing like this cabin as big as a lydgit or bigger than the LIDG yet so I can get the session four twenty one and then blah blah blah blah, And that's why I got that one. So and then I got the seaplane because I just wanted to land on water.
Speaker 6: Oh that's pretty. That is pretty.
Speaker 2: You can land almost anywhere.
Speaker 1: Or anywhere with water.
Speaker 7: I mean the water gotta be calm, you know, no water like you got seaplane. You can land on water anywhere, anywhere, anywhere. For me, I need like five hundred feet to take off, you know what I'm saying. So if I got like just five hundred feet for that little plane, I could take off. Yeah, that's why I'm most Oh yeah, I got video on me letting.
Speaker 1: No, how big your pool rickpool? Yeah? But yeah, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I said the English you're gonna leard this is Dominican Republic. Yeah, but man, Mama wants you.
Speaker 7: But I gotta do something like that because I want more pilots and and over social media.
Speaker 1: That's why I teach them more. More.
Speaker 7: I see more people that look like us becoming pilot school. Yes, get your hours and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I've been going through my whole career.
Speaker 2: That's with Florida. We're so far behind.
Speaker 1: I can try to teach niggas, but we're so fucking slow.
Speaker 2: We just gotta translated understand everything that ship don't want for they know what we're saying. You wanna go to another jack question? We read object questions a couple of minutest. Yeah he gonna have money. You want another shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just gave him another one.
Speaker 2: I don't want another one. No, no, no, we're gonna do that. But expection, what's.
Speaker 6: It's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Traded Places where Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Trading Places joint.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 2: I remember coming to America. He saw the old old men again. Yeah, yeah, that was crazy. They were homeless.
Speaker 6: When when he when he robbed them blind?
Speaker 2: Who the best standing comedian in all time.
Speaker 1: It ain't no, it's subjective.
Speaker 2: That's like, you can't subjective subjectively.
Speaker 7: I don't have no subject because everybody give a piece and I find something and everything. And I don't think no comedians should say who they think because it's like judge, and that's for people to judge, you know what I'm saying That comedy subjective like what you might think for where he might think for just like music, you can't compare art. You could do that in sports, and that's what's fun. I think that's probably one of the main problems in that thing. We do too much critiquing on art and there's really no critiquing in it. With sports, you can't if there's a win and lose. What you might think the best rap alive for whatever reason might be what you.
Speaker 2: On comedy in a club, though, it's kind of collective laughter that makes it.
Speaker 7: Funny in some class collective in that crew, But then in summer audience they might not get whatever they say, like if I come down here, like I come down here, I can tell Haitian jokes all day.
Speaker 1: It's gonna really I do it.
Speaker 7: In Jacksonville, we don't really give a fuck about it like you see what I'm saying, we do, but it's not as big as like it's really.
Speaker 6: Correct you.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just like anybody. I don't think no just my pire. I don't think no comedian should say who. You can shout out who you who you like, but saying who you don't like you just hating.
Speaker 1: Because that's right. I ain't nobody to say who you don't like?
Speaker 2: You still the deep c diving I haven't in a while, man, I do everything for us.
Speaker 7: Man, what I do is because I don't even like the crocodile dunee really talk, because I understood a long time ago. I understood a time ago that people don't listen, they follow. So I just understood I just give a nick ship to follow, and y'all gonna follow me.
Speaker 1: And that's what y'all do.
Speaker 7: Y'all just follow whatever I do, and but I follow it in a way to make it for y'all for us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying to where you gonna enjoy.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get more out of following me than I'm gonna get out of you following me.
Speaker 5: You d he went with, I don't went to school down on the one time. But I told him I'm ready to go with the shocks.
Speaker 2: I just swem with sharks in a cage or free both done it all.
Speaker 1: One day. I got I got.
Speaker 5: I swear with Greg White, I swem with Weal. Shall I up with heads?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ham ahead, shocks. I got video everywhere. That's how you know? You you some crocodile done d ship you already you see me just that.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, Hamme haggs, like what the is mean? Haven'thead is not nothing? This was in Bahamas.
Speaker 2: You fucked up, so Hammon has no Come on, why did you say you want?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I want to go. I want to be taking nuggets. Man, I don't play with know how to swim.
Speaker 1: Just in case you want to see video of me swimming down there that man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a woman.
Speaker 7: That's another one out there, that woman. Let's be in the case with the Great White.
Speaker 6: That's me in the cage.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 2: Where is that in South America?
Speaker 1: I mean South Africa?
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, yeah, but that's how they do it though over there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But I swimmed without them in Mexico, in the Great with the Great White, with the Great White But shocks don't really be getting.
Speaker 2: What preparation do you have before you do that? What you mean like I'm saying, do you prepare?
Speaker 7: I know what people that know what they're doing, People that know what they're doing, Like I'm not gonna be the first nigga to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great white Man.
Speaker 7: But I mean I got I kind of got a good better understanding the shots just from being around. I realized they're not really giving the funk about.
Speaker 6: Us like that at jumping in the water with nobody.
Speaker 1: But he shocks in my backyard in Camp Duvaut, not in the Bahamas.
Speaker 7: Okay, I got shot, I got I got sting raying, I got all. That's my picture in my backyard in Bahamas.
Speaker 1: I got shot.
Speaker 7: Trolled me and we did troll and we had lobsters in in my lake in Camp Duval. TV Johnny, Yeah, he came to Camp Douva.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that's what we should have shot this ship. Let me tell you something. But I have went watts or some shitting them came out there.
Speaker 3: I was I know, I saw that I was with TV Johnny and I was getting something. But before I went there, I had went to watch, and I thought like I had did something ill.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yo, I just came back from watch.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like I'm an East coach dude, like we we ain't welcome and shit like that, and they open harmed me. He goes, so what is done? I said, that's like the hood. He goes, that's no hood.
Speaker 1: I go what.
Speaker 2: He goes, I'm from Vietnam. They eat my dog. So I was like, I was like, yo, I know. I was like, yo, I know this is this might be something like language translation bullshit. So like, what do you mean they ate your dog? He said, no, I go to the store, I come out. They ate his dog and his dog like he he put his dog, like.
Speaker 1: Eat it.
Speaker 2: They didn't eat it right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, john need to tell a story, career. He got a good story, like Johnny here, it came from nothing Vietnam.
Speaker 2: But it seems like the leash and the least just me, no.
Speaker 7: No legal Like he was telling me a story about he said, somebody went to America and he came back and they asked HI about me, say they have they have fans on their roof and they locked them up for saying that because they don't want people believe that. That's why, like they don't want like they don't hold out. It's still a comments country.
Speaker 1: Like like you have to sneak.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it is right now, but when he was coming up, they had to sneak out of there and they get locked up and all that ship this, So he really came from nothing, and I fucked with him just how lawyer he been with me for over not just as he didn't got a lot of my fucking money, but but he always showed me love. Like I remember when I was at the m Prov in Houston one time and I used to sell shirts. Afterwards that nigga sat there and sold all them shirts with me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So from then on, I was like, you know.
Speaker 7: What, I fuck with it and he have to, you know what I'm saying, because he was already he already got money FROMHI because I had bought something from him, so he didn't have to do it and ship, but he always did so that there, Like I said, I pay attention.
Speaker 1: To people that that's loyal dode ship.
Speaker 7: They ain't got to do it, you know what I'm saying, ain't how you treat is how you treat other people, and ship like that. This so and that's why he's still here, you know what I'm saying. Because Ship, there's a lot of a lot of jewelers came.
Speaker 2: And went big up TV Josh Man, you don't don't know.
Speaker 1: He don't Johnny Dane. We know because we old as fun, but they don't know Johnny Dane, Johnny d any time I.
Speaker 2: See motherfucker Busty snipe that nigga still need no brown brown. You can't outgrow that, man, You just can't. I'll grow man, you know what I'm saying. More question, who are winning the fight between you and Shock?
Speaker 1: Damn well, y'all got the worst. I stayed on this with this type of questions.
Speaker 8: Like this.
Speaker 7: He was like, you're right, people like simple she that's fine. Yeah, That's that's how bored people is in life.
Speaker 6: Jesus.
Speaker 1: People don't have nothing to do most of the time. Anything.
Speaker 2: We all idle most you know, most losers. Old salutes the lose.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, look as humans e the most our life imaginating so so media gave us time to just sit and watch other people, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's why we really want to see how faulty people are just like us.
Speaker 6: That's really what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're trying to find you're trying to find some identity alcohol.
Speaker 2: On top of that. Well, I'm all on top of that and make some noise for that.
Speaker 1: Everybody traumba band.
Speaker 2: So if you got a good shot on shot, you think you're knocking out.
Speaker 1: Like a shot like a like like, no, I can't reach his y'all.
Speaker 2: I didn't look at it like I can't reach his yoall, Trampoline, didn't you know?
Speaker 7: I'm I gotta shoot a nigga. That'sho, man, he forgot that party. Whoever invented the gun had to be a little nigga. Even this shipped out like the fun out the flight.
Speaker 2: Real talk like what like.
Speaker 1: I'm not a gun too sounds So I'm definitely I'll.
Speaker 7: Fight either bigger fact nigga, but nigga sounid like that over six you.
Speaker 1: Gotta get shot. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 7: No, you can't fight no motherfucker that big and myself nigga tell you you can, But I ain't on that. I'm too old because I'm not shooting because I'm Hard'm shooting because I'm scared.
Speaker 2: How about Kevin Hart and the foot race that.
Speaker 1: Nigga exercise, Man, that's right exercise. I don't he got it?
Speaker 2: Anything else I want to say before you wrap it up.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, yeah, we're good man, that stand manel Ones tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got we don't want. I watched you all show all the time, all the time. Yes man, we were gonna have you on here, dolo. Yes problem you this morning?
Speaker 1: Always time you say, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You dot sharing the sharp drink I drink, I drink.
Speaker 1: I just got.
Speaker 2: I got to relax sometimes, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, drink.
Speaker 7: But they can't say Nigga's contradicted, but I'm not. That's why I say is because everything is contradicted. We all full of ship, we all, we all contradict myself in lives, you know what I'm saying. So you can't foster whenever they got to like you just ain't you just at that point in your life right now. It's on your own spiritual journey to make yourself feel better.
Speaker 1: Do what you do.
Speaker 2: But what I'm motherfucker being a good person, Be good to people.
Speaker 1: It's really that simple, brother, But it's so.
Speaker 2: Programmed. We're so programmed to chase money.
Speaker 7: It kind of it kind of smokes our brains out to doing what we're supposed to do. But like I said, I try to move with how I moved, to try to instill in everybody else. Because when it's just like if you have to drive through restaurant, you you pay for somebody food behind them, then they give them up. They be like, you know what, I'm a pay for the nigga behind So it's the same thing. He's the butterfly fit really happens. It makes these type of motherfuckers, they real motherfucker trinkles down.
Speaker 1: It makes them want to help other motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: And all the comedians that came up after me, they all help each other out, you know what I'm saying. Like before that comedians was assholes. That's why you saw all them niggas beef with each other, the comedians, me and after, you don't see them do that because they watched niggas like me and the other motherfuckers. They saw it, and that they do it now. Like they to find out, they all together all look out for each other and they loyal to each other that wasn't happening back.
Speaker 2: In the day. I think it kind of like you see the comedian together this after COVID, it was like that.
Speaker 1: I was doing that.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. People doing it just wasn't programs. You know what I'm saying, y'all just we were so caught up into the hill.
Speaker 2: Was public it was.
Speaker 1: It was a public but I was doing it.
Speaker 3: I realized how important comedy was during COVID, Like I always knew comedy is being important, but I mean, like mother folks would just stay at home and.
Speaker 7: Just everybody was just in their own world. Like I was able to make so much money where y'all weren't paying no attention. But it's just and I liked it like that because it kept me with a bunch of other niggas that just want to do stand up.
Speaker 1: Now, I can still eat off that ship.
Speaker 2: You already save nigga, like he say his friends, like he saved Nigga.
Speaker 7: It ain't just saving just seeing somebody that you that you you fucked with and you want them to because you got that well, especially in Florida, bro, like we ain't got too many avenues out this bitch. We kind of built that avenue through our generation, through our age group, because before.
Speaker 1: That wasn't too much besides Luke, you know what I'm saying. So we we but that's what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we build this ship and we try to compare it to other people race. We in our own race, and we came a long way in the last twenty years. They didn't know what Duval was at first. Now they're saying it. It's the household name all over the world now. So it just shows how overtime, justin Jacksonville, just how Miami does evolved with everybody from calig Rail's trick to UH to Major Major nine people. Man, Pitt Bull is like a ship that's a real story. Like iban we was on on Memory Weekend. We just said that he used to pass flyers.
Speaker 6: Out with trick.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm a trick for for a little John Abber. We were sitting at one club on South Beach, it might have been one that you were DJing there. He was like, man, huh, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure it was so long.
Speaker 1: This was about twenty years ago. Yeah, and he was just like man, this He's like.
Speaker 7: Man, we're gonna be next he kept saying, like he's like, you're gonna kill the comment I'm gonna kill with the rep ship and so just to see people. That's why I don't understand what people say. They want you to they want you to do good, but not better than them. I've never understood that, because how can we win? Like I feel like if if he come up, I'm good for life, because like I like, it's just that's how we win. Like it's just it's simple. Like if you watch any other culture community, that's what they do. And we're trying to jump in they world. Why but we got on where we just got to stay on our face. We might not get them billions in our generation, but we're gonna get it the next one. Because that's what they did. They sacrificed on that it ain't even sacrificed, but we living good. We just got to keep that infrastructure and keep it going.
Speaker 2: And we got to pass down on all this and we got to keep passing it down.
Speaker 7: But we do it in actions. You know what I'm saying, Like our generation ain't know about planes. They got people like me to see now ain't talking about jets. But you know, like shit, I can go get me a plane, you know what I'm saying, And so it's just yeah, so it just makes you because you are what you see. And if you don't see somebody that look like you, you ain't gonna do it. So that's why I try to do certain ship and implement, especially in Florida, because we ain't got too manys like, so we got to put each other.
Speaker 9: On honorable mentioned dead president from Tallahassee, Florida as well their prayers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, prayers I love.
Speaker 1: Like I got.
Speaker 7: I just look at the picture throw back with them niggas from twenty years ago in New York at the b b q's. Oh wow, it was at bbq's.
Speaker 9: That's shut out applies as well, Like Florida got salent man like and.
Speaker 1: We all and the fun about we all.
Speaker 7: We all stick to ourselves, but we all fuck with each other, you know what I'm saying. It's like we don't try to jump each other way. I don't know if that's just a personal ego.
Speaker 2: Do you ever used to go to TJ D. Yeah, we was regular regulars. Yeah, all at the Moon, all.
Speaker 1: The hip hop ship he came.
Speaker 2: Can tell them nothing. You gotta be quiet everything.
Speaker 7: Everything you said hip now, it's damn that what we've been doing. All the ghetto ship it comes from Florida.
Speaker 2: It's just and enjoy all Atlanta used to come to t J DJ yeah everything and Banner and t Pain and every.
Speaker 6: Every DJ and.
Speaker 7: Those when you did the Walls and I used to host that too, you know what I'm saying. So all that little shit that that's why I say I didn't go to the route the most comedians when I went by, I created my own route because we didn't have all the ship, so all I had was hip hop. So I was all at the same time. So we all came and I was one of the own the comedians. I might be me, Marvin Dixon, who else, Larry Dog?
Speaker 2: Who else? From here?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's all Florida. It's only about three of us. And that's in forty years.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So when you see somebody like that, that's why I put somebody like that on. That's just in comedy. But I try to do it and everything not just in coming. I do it and everything I moved, I got people that look up to me, just like y'all say, scuba diving you know what I'm saying something in some in general just it's bigger than just the entertainment part.
Speaker 2: Is you entertainment to.
Speaker 7: You don't have to, but open my mind up for really made me realize how much I didn't know. You know what I'm saying, because you realize, like, damn, I'm really dumb. You know what I'm say because you don't realize.
Speaker 2: How much world underwater.
Speaker 1: Yes, the whole work, it's.
Speaker 2: That's what you don't know.
Speaker 7: Just imagine how much other ship you don't know, so you realize we all ignorant and don't know too much as we think. Anybody tell you they know ship, they full of ship, and then bullshit fighting over ship. It's really we find little moneycause niggas ain't got no money, so they just scrambling, especially our age.
Speaker 1: These niggas ain't got no money.
Speaker 2: This is the last question, all right, last question?
Speaker 3: Right, like you doing like being a comedian doing music and rappers doing comedians.
Speaker 2: Do you think comedians should do music as well?
Speaker 1: I think it's all in one.
Speaker 7: When you when you think back in the day, that's what it always been and the the eighties it kind of started that John and Ship but back in the day, Sammy, David jo and all them when you go to.
Speaker 1: Them Veigas shows, they did everything. Yeah, it just came back. It just started coming back over time.
Speaker 7: And sure, what what young person under my age, they don't do everything but entertain entertaining.
Speaker 1: Who don't do everything?
Speaker 2: That's a true entertainer. That's the true entertainment because you.
Speaker 1: Do, but you don't.
Speaker 7: I mean it's some people getting off your going hard. I mean, lava may flop, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like he said, like it's subjective to this.
Speaker 6: I think it's much harder to be a comedian than a rapper.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Definitely, ain't nothing hard in the stand up it is.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 9: If you go the only thing I don't know. I think you say that easy boxing, all right, So could have stand up? Could have stand up be as prolific as an MC as a nos as adst you have that.
Speaker 2: Challenge, got the challenge.
Speaker 9: Yet I would say, well, I'm asking you, what's which comedian Transferorge?
Speaker 1: George calling what you're saying?
Speaker 9: What what's the what's comedian trans could become an m C like a Kendrick a rock him.
Speaker 10: What comed he said the same thing I did, hold on, hold on, that's let's say that he did.
Speaker 5: But what singer, Remember what singer that rapper has did the reverse?
Speaker 1: He did direct rapper.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about rappers.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. The singer whoever, I'll talk.
Speaker 9: About an m C an m C A lyrical MC, not a rapper, not a song right, So what's the question.
Speaker 2: What what comedian was able.
Speaker 9: To transfer and beat a lyrical MC like a nos rock camera, Kendrick, don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted that question.
Speaker 2: Did most of those live die?
Speaker 1: That's only for us own niggas about that ship. Guess all.
Speaker 5: The little guys we just talked about evolved, Yeah, nigga evolved.
Speaker 2: Confidiction.
Speaker 1: We all know.
Speaker 2: We got involved to better lyrics. It seemed like the licual.
Speaker 7: Why you think it's as much because back like you know what, I think. I think we just hold on to it because we learned a lot through hip hop. But this generation, it's like how white people was back when we came up. They just like it for what it is and they have a good time. It's just a sound trick of what it is.
Speaker 6: But that's not what it is.
Speaker 7: It is it can be. That's suggested that hip hop hip hop was breakdancing too though that you don't want to se a nigga break dance the best. You don't care about it, No I do, nigga Actually right now, show me your history right now, you want your niggas break dance in the last guy got.
Speaker 1: You don't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just funded to break that. We went to the Olympics. Come up, that's not that's not from what hip hop is nothing. It went to the Olympics and this thing. And then we're all saying, wait, maybe this is not hip hop and it's a part of hip hop.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: It is is in the Olympics is hip hop. But hip hop is a culture that was the entire career. But that's what culture. It's not just the music.
Speaker 1: And to me, so that's so while if you go about what you're saying, then that none of that ship matters about what if they went from a lyrical to being funny.
Speaker 2: I just ask if it translates. I didn't say it doesn't matter. Does it translate the same way it.
Speaker 1: Can if it's done right.
Speaker 7: And that's why I say, people like me proved if you just the same way I came from comedy to music, you could do the same thing. If it's done right. And if anybody can do it, chill can do what this articulate day.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because I'm telling it just takes time. That's the thing.
Speaker 7: That's why I say it's like boxing. It's like you gotta stay on it.
Speaker 1: Stay on.
Speaker 7: As soon as you get out of it, you're gonna feel it, you know what I'm saying. And at any moment you can get boomed. I don't get how big you is. See Deve Chapelle, Si, Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was there with you. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But they stop him though he's still with the greatest of all time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So ain't nothing harder than stand up? You know what I'm saying, because you got to.
Speaker 6: Keep I think it's harder he's standing up.
Speaker 7: It is, it is, definitely, But everybody stand up. It's the hardest thing, but it's the easiest thing to get and that's why you want to get into it. You don't stay Anybody can do it. People I think it's definitely no. I don't think everybody's built for say them at all.
Speaker 1: They don't, they don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think an MC could do stand up. I don't think it goes that way.
Speaker 5: He's saying it's harder to do stand up because Jiff just croved it.
Speaker 1: You say, yeah, you said you don't, but you said you don't think.
Speaker 2: I say, I agree with that. I don't think it goes that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I give.
Speaker 6: You, yeah, but I didn't get I don't think it's joke what he was trying to do.
Speaker 1: What he got, like, but that's you just make you and then on top of that, you just you just you partake again and that's just your opinion.
Speaker 2: Correct, I'm just saying, it's just that little piece.
Speaker 6: There's nothing funny that but that's a little that's a little.
Speaker 2: You know, that little piece.
Speaker 1: That's your fucking opinion. Wait wait right right right?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 6: I am, I am, I am.
Speaker 2: I never seen the standard.
Speaker 6: I never seen the standard.
Speaker 2: You don't fucked up.
Speaker 9: Just like it's just like.
Speaker 7: It's just like y'all wound understand what stand up is. Y'all don't understand I understandings just like its Opinion special made a joke on the special. You know what, because y'all don't give a fuck. Y'all don't give a fuck about this. Y'all just want to hear what you got to say about certain topics.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's just like y'all, our brains don't care about stand up as much as we think we do. Our brain don't care about music is called lyrics as much as we think we do.
Speaker 1: We're more.
Speaker 7: That's why I say we got to go buy actions more than words, because our actions tell you. That's why music tells us that, because it's hypnotizing.
Speaker 9: But I will tell you that I will remember how many times I laughed during a stand up, like how much it made me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't. You might don't even remember the joke.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're right. But that's where the.
Speaker 1: Magic come in.
Speaker 7: You see what I'm saying. But when you put it on critiquing ship, now you're reading everything. You see what I'm saying, You reading every joke.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: What is that all about?
Speaker 2: You reading in that?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. That's when we're in the world with I don't every good.
Speaker 6: So I didn't read into that crazy but.
Speaker 1: But that you're dealing with.
Speaker 7: But then, but the first thing you you already you already judge them. Soon you say, that's t I, that's already under.
Speaker 6: That, because I know he's telling you already.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean saying you're programming. That's the thing.
Speaker 7: You don't even understand your program You understand as a comedian, we program people. It's a magic show. It's all this shit is met just like rap. It's all magic. But y'all don't realize y'all. In social media, everybody's getting programmed as we speak. The algorithm is just it's just another form of programming, that's all it is. That's what I do every morning. That's why maybe ain't nobody been as relevant as long as me on social media? And I use that ship like the radio is. You know why you know Tom joined all that because they be with you every fucking morning. You know why you know me because every fucking morning, who the first person you see my post? And you've been standing for twenty years, so over time you ain't gonna have no choice but to get into.
Speaker 2: It and love it. So it's the same. I'm gonna say shit, and look, we got a lot of jem.
Speaker 7: No, it's just program it's just understanding and understanding. And once you understand everybody, he's a person to be Programmed's people that don't know they can be programmed. And that's most of us, niggas, because we think we know everything, but we really don't.
Speaker 1: We really don't.
Speaker 7: We still when I say niggas, I'm just talking about black people, I'm talking about just our community, hip hop.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: We just so we're the most ignorant, aggurate, arrogant motherfucker. We don't know shit, but we swear we know everything.
Speaker 10: We ain't.
Speaker 1: We'll figure out.
Speaker 2: The smartest person knows they don't know shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like it's really and that's why I know. I know I'm dumb, you know what I'm saying. I come and floor to education. Ain't but so much I know, But by me knowing that, it makes me learn better. I don't get mine being looking stupid because I ain't gonna look stupid once or twice, you know, maybe three.
Speaker 1: But that's how we got it.
Speaker 7: We just got to steal out on our own mass and chase the right ship. As long as we can move into moving the people that's gonna get it, they gonna get the people that don't. You just make money off they pull as god damn.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 9: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real noriagon I g at noriag on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at, dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest
Speaker 9: Releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com