Speaker 1: All right, Oh what's going on?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Andrew? How you doing? You know? Not much? This is serial Killers. Yeah, play one of the intro.
Speaker 1: Of course, I will pick one, anyone, this one?
Speaker 2: Sure? Oh no, we did that, okay, Louder, please.
Speaker 1: Guess, thank you? True? What's gonna be? Will tell you what's Sirachel been like, Sami kid. It's their life, Rick, everything from checks Vanilla to chrispyas great.
Speaker 2: That was a natural end point right there. You're getting pretty good at this audio thing, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Shoot.
Speaker 2: Thanks, This is serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. We will eat it and we will let you know how it is. So maybe you want to try it, maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a fun concept it is, right. I can't believe we're already two hundred something episodes in.
Speaker 2: I think this is two eighteen maybe to seventeen somewhere in there, plus all the bonus episodes and all the old chats which are on Wednesdays where we talk about whatever. I think K five us Okay, Yeah, I think we're well over three hundred at this point. Yeah, so that is pretty cool. That is a milestone of sorts. It's almost our anniversary too. It's gonna be three years pretty soon. Inane, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like crazy Eddie? Who actually, really you're from this area, You're from New Jersey. His prices are.
Speaker 1: Insane, insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Eddie antar the whole thing. No, I don't know, all right anyway, zero clue. You're a youngster. I'm not that much older than you. And you don't know what crazy Eddie is.
Speaker 1: You're a young buck. How do you not know crazy Eddie?
Speaker 2: You know, if he were still in business, he'd be having a big sale today because it's President's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And I should have brought my powdered wig because it's actually George Washington's birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Yeah, I wish that we had. I'll play some colonial music. No, no, no, no, no presidential fact. You have a fun president fact. Yes, they liked old please Cereal YouTube, What are you doing? I just want to hear like, do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do do.
Speaker 2: Do Yankee doodle dan that line? I bet there was a cereal called Yankee Doodle. At some point, one hundred percent there was. Okay, can we stop with one hundred percent thing? Because, first of all, you're not totally short step. You're not totally short step.
Speaker 1: Everything needs to step. I'm Scott, and I want this to step. There's gonna be no riff raff in this house. I don't stand photos.
Speaker 2: I didn't like Yankee doodles the Drake's cakes because they were always very dry, you know. The yodels were good because they were covered in what are you doing? What is this? A pony to a feather in his hat and called it macaroni? All right, thank you, Okay, stop it. Why would you put a feather in your head and call that macaroni? I just think because it just rhymes. Anyway, let's eat Andrew, it's cereal time.
Speaker 1: I almost wish that, like I could go back to colonial times just to like speak like that, like, hey, put that feather in your cap. It looks like macaroni. No, they turned me out. Call it mac yeah, call it mac whatever?
Speaker 2: Okay now um, all right, So we got a package from our friends at Three Wishes. Oh, unfortunately we are a week late because this would have been a great Valentine Day cereal. Yeah, it's the latest from Three Wishes.
Speaker 1: Aren't they keto?
Speaker 2: Uh No, they're not. They're grain free. But they're not keto.
Speaker 1: Is this a bean cereal?
Speaker 2: More protein, less, sugar, gluten free? This one is limited edition chocolate covered strawberry. We had some pretty good success with three Wishes last time, if you remember.
Speaker 1: Yep, I can already see the ingredients.
Speaker 2: It's not chickpeas, yeah, chickpea, tapioka pea, protein, organic cane, sugar, cocoa, natural flavors, vegetable juice for color, salt, and monk fruit. But this is not one of the ones that has that aftertaste. Andrew, what is no? Diamond can't come in? She can't eat any of this, Andrew, please, you know, seriously, you don't want Diamond on the show. I really really don't. I don't let her. I like that she produces from Afar.
Speaker 1: And when you say produces, what do you actually mean?
Speaker 2: It stands outside and yells at us soundproof booth.
Speaker 1: Pretty much right. I can't believe we're gonna have to move from here soon? Like, what is the new cereal studio gonna look like it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be terrible? I know, well these look pretty good.
Speaker 1: What this looks like a legit butthole, like a poopy butthole.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, don't be rude to our friends. Oh they sent this, Yes, I told you that they sent it.
Speaker 1: Oh well they look like delicious treats from heaven. Well no, no, no, because if they're bad, they're bad. No.
Speaker 2: Can you guys not come in? Please? Seriously, I don't care to get in. It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. You guys come in and you ruin stuff. Seriously, what do you guys need?
Speaker 1: She eats coconut milk for her milk. She eats coconut milk. Who drinks coconut milk? Coconut would come in here and get cereal from the serial killers doing their podcast?
Speaker 2: That three people? Okay, Andrew, Yes see, we can't even cut this all out anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you got you can? You can do it.
Speaker 2: They're all good. Jeff, what's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Right? Do you want to try this? One? Diamond?
Speaker 2: Diamond's mad? Wait? Can we pour milk and eat? Please? Seriously? Have the cocoa pebbles with marshmallows. Renee sent us another box, and we don't need it because we already did it. Yeah, you can open that, Thank you, Renee, appreciate it. But look if if if we don't like it. We don't like it. It's okay, all right, they're not paying us. Okay ready. I don't think the bad flavor is gonna kick him because there's no stevia. Yeah, okay, it's all it's really it's good at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I don't really like the strawberry.
Speaker 2: I don't like that there's a little bit of that after taste. It actually tastes like stevia. I think that's the monk fruit that we're tasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan. I'm gonna give this one a bowl in a spoon. I'm not really feeling it. Mm hmm. By Jeff, have a good day, guys. The milk is good. I'm not the biggest fan.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to agree with you. I apologize, guys, thank you so much for sending up. But bowl on a spoon. I agree with you on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't think the strawberry adds anything good. The chocolate on its own. I think we've rated high. Yeah, chocolate with the strawberry. I'm just not a fan. It's the strawberry tastes a little too artificial, and I think it's my taste.
Speaker 2: It just has that it has that hint of after taste. Yeah, like it has the stevia or stevia whatever after taste. But you know, you guys are doing a good thing. Plus I saw you on the shelves. It's stull Lenard, So right on, got your buddy, Stu Lenard. Ducky. Do you know where he puts his Christmas tree? Right in wherever his wife whatever.
Speaker 1: Tells him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it wasn't Ducky. It was Stewie. Stewie the duck. Come, it was a duck. Get with it, yeah, get with it.
Speaker 1: But see again, how do you not know local supermarket chains, mascots? Listen, God, it's common sense.
Speaker 2: This is why that I would have a problem taking advertisements from a serial company. As much as I would love Three Wishes to advertise on this podcast, we have to tell it like it is. Yeah you know, So, I mean they could pay us and we would say serial killer sponsored by Three Wishes, Yeah you know, and then five minutes later, ah, we didn't like this one very much.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of advertising understands that, so.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't. They sure don't like if we went on the big show and said that we didn't like something from an advertiser, they'd be hell to pay. They'd pull their ads and they would want their money back, and then some am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Well again, Usually in the concept phase, that's when you like disclose I dislike this and I don't want to talk about it this way. Then they redo the pitch to say, Okay, you don't like it. We understand that you have like integrity and like what your show is doing. We don't want to mess with that, so we just want you to do maybe this instead. That's the change.
Speaker 2: Here we go with the phone. I bet it's Diamond.
Speaker 1: No, she's mad.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Amy's at I know she's at the doctor. I don't know if I should answer this or not real quick. Sorry, hey, Amy, just let you know we're recording serial Killers right now, so you're live. Oh okay, maybe we don't want to talk about this right now, and I'll call you back in just a bit.
Speaker 1: Definitely not hello, Andrew, Hi Amy, So miss you? I miss you too.
Speaker 2: Would this have been gone a college's talk had I not been recording?
Speaker 1: This would have been more appropriate for bull chat?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh boy, I gotcha? All right, So give me about fifteen minutes. I'll call you back. I love you lots. Bye bye, No rush, she was close anyway. So what I was saying is, it's really it's really tough to take advertising from a company where you might say their things are not that great. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, agreed, But like I said, usually there's like several which one was points I think, yeah, because I didn't eat that much. Okay, again, there's like several points where it's checked upon. I don't understand what you're saying, so let's just move on to the next cereal. Well, I mean, you were the one who just said you knew everything, So I'm just anyway. So, by the way, usually you wouldn't have to say on the show, this is our favorite cereal, we're gonna give it five balls because you tell them in the pitch phase we're not a fan of the cereal and we don't want to talk it that way, talk about it that way.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then they revise it to say, Okay, no.
Speaker 2: I know you said this all before, but it's not really the way it works anyway.
Speaker 1: It actually is, though, Just no, no, let's before we I'm not gonna have this one get shut down on me because I do know what I'm actually talking about.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: There's no company we need to go ahead, because they've explained it now twice to you.
Speaker 2: There is no company that you could say we might not like your stuff.
Speaker 1: Right off the bat that I've worked with with this the big show really that we've disclosed we are not going to talk about it this way. But so you go on the air and say I don't really like this stuff, but they don't say it on air because again when I'm saying the pitch phase, when you have sales going back and forth, you just can't to them though we cannot talk.
Speaker 2: About it that way. I get what you're saying, but this whole podcast is about rating cereals. That's why we wouldn't put a cereal company on and then say we don't like the cereal.
Speaker 1: Again, that's what I'm saying to them, We're not going to rate the cereal, but you can still be a sponsor of the cereal.
Speaker 2: But why we can sponsor an episode. Why would we not rate the cereal? But you know we need a cereal.
Speaker 1: If we don't like it, then you take the money and you just have them sponsor an episode. It's not that it's not rocket science.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that means that you cannot try cereal at all from that company whatsoever. Say General Mills sponsored this podcast. We could never have another General Mill cereal unless we liked it. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, if listen, that would they were going to give you a million dollars right now? Are you gonna say no?
Speaker 2: No? But that would screw this whole podcast. Next cereal anyway, So just so you know, every single cereal in this episode is listener supplied. So that one Three Wishes sent us, Thank you very much. They are listeners. They do listen to the show.
Speaker 1: Listen. It's not that I disliked it a lot. It's just the strawberry wasn't that good? And I'm still tasting I'm still tasting the aftertaste, you know what. It is probably good for some people, yes, but it was just okay, not today, all right?
Speaker 2: So great value is next. This is Walmart's brand Strawberry Awake. And again I know you'll say, oh, you don't remember anything. This was sent to us by a listener and I forgot to write the name on the top of the box. This might have been Jamie Moon. I don't know. It was from a big box and someone sent it to us. Okay, can we do a Scotti shake jingle?
Speaker 1: Please? Absolutely? Can I just say that I don't like the crosser puzzle on the back?
Speaker 2: Shake you got you shake your box?
Speaker 1: Shake you scotty shit.
Speaker 2: You can stop it now.
Speaker 1: I was just going to the bathing out.
Speaker 2: I was just going because the music was still on.
Speaker 1: You know what, if it makes you happy, then I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: It really doesn't. I'm sweating right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it work out.
Speaker 2: My heart is pounding.
Speaker 1: Your heart founding? Is this another cinnabon incident? No? No, my heart ticking time. My heart stopped on that one. It stopped now.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is gonna be uh your equivalent to Kellogg's Special K with red berries.
Speaker 1: This drheumatics are just too much for me. I can't there you.
Speaker 2: Go, and I am a fan of Special K with red berries. Okay, I don't think you are. Yeah, I know your throat closes up. You need the EpiPen, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: I the EpiPen. I never said an eating an EpiPen.
Speaker 2: I'll be allergic to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes my throat itchy. That's all one two.
Speaker 2: Get it? Hmm hmm, pleasantly good.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Are there any artificial flavors? Probably no, pretty good.
Speaker 1: I like it rice, whole grain, wheat, sugar, sugar. That's kind of high up there, but.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. Freeze dried strawberries, corn syrup. I'm not seeing. Oh there they are. That's a free dried strawberry.
Speaker 2: H I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. I didn't copy you. I thought of it first, but you said it first, so that's fine. How But there's a lot of wow, there's this is a great crossword puzzle, and there's lots of games. Match the positives to the negatives. What does that mean? Just match them? And they call it criss cross. They called this a criss cross, not a crossroad puzzle. No, it's a cris cross.
Speaker 1: Maybe's because it's trademarked.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's lots of word see. I don't like the way they spell fiber though. I don't like when they spell it f I b r E.
Speaker 1: That's very British.
Speaker 2: Fubrey. Yeah, that's pretty decent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. Yeah, three bowls in a spoon. I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: Now, if you would please pull up the international jingle?
Speaker 1: Not yet, Oh, we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back right after this.
Speaker 1: And we're back. Yeah, okay, do you want me to go international?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 1: All right, well, time to go Serial Killers International?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Romiro?
Speaker 1: Who Romiro?
Speaker 2: He sent us some he sent us Carlos carlov isn't that stacks? Yeah? Remember Carlos the fifth of Carlos V. Yeah, so Ramiro sent two boxes that day. He also sent this, which I don't know. He said two other ones, but I thought the name of this one was pretty interesting. Choco Ronny's. Okay, even though it's probably chocolate Ronus, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's Chocarroni.
Speaker 2: You think Chocoarroni is like Macaroni's since we said macaroni at the beginning.
Speaker 1: They look like chocolate like dot Com Feather and his hot and called it choco. Oh wow, for President's Day. I love that.
Speaker 2: See great, This is another product of Mexico. Golden Foods is the brand. And let me tell you what I think is interesting?
Speaker 1: All right, tell me what you think is interesting and it's down because.
Speaker 2: Uh, Cooper and I were in the dollar store the other day because I know she likes to buy junk in the dollar store. And at the end of the day, first of all, it was a dollar twenty five. Now yeah they yeah, they need to change the name of us. Prices have changed, and she just likes to go in there and just buy junk. But you buy a lot of junk and it winds up being a lot of money. Even though it sounds like it's just a dollar, it's a lot more than that. So I found Cocoa balls, Okay, also Golden Foods, So this box is pretty much the same. This is just the Mexican version of the Americana.
Speaker 1: So Golden Coco Ball makes choco ronece and coco balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you look, there's little mascots a little kids riding bikes and playing football stuff all over the Mexican one, but not on the American one. The American kids do not have fun. And there's like some fake milk being poured in on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's glue.
Speaker 2: So I think that we should try both of them and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, say no more. I'm in I'm invested.
Speaker 2: Both of them say artificially flavored. Of course I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it's gonna taste like Coco puffs.
Speaker 2: But I guess for a dollar you have to use artificial chocolate. Yeah, because you're not paying for the real cacao.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to open this one?
Speaker 2: If you can do it properly.
Speaker 1: Sure, If you can do it properly, of course, Well, thing to open it like this? Actually? All right?
Speaker 2: So it says product of Mexico. Ho and Mexico.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that means in Mexico? That means made in Mexico. I broke the bag. Oh god, I broke it so bad.
Speaker 2: You go, what's where's it? Where's it made? I guess this one's it made in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I ripped the bag a little wrong. That's okay, you do your thing, Andy, So we're gonna eat these. There's no like over chocolate. Do you look to it? They smell chocolate, yeah, kind of look a little dry, but they do.
Speaker 2: They don't have that glaze on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. But when you put them in the milk, yell a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what happens when things get wet. I you already one two, three, No, I'm not really good at all. It almost I don't like. That's bad artificial chocolate flavor. Yeah, I don't like it. Tastes like a bag one ball like. Yeah, it tastes like the pipe. Are you getting like a like a.
Speaker 1: Weird after taste a little bit? M M. Something's wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably that's not good. It's not expired. It's good to all the end of May.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting good taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mexican chocolate Ronnies one away one bowl. Yeah, that has a really weird aftertaste.
Speaker 2: You know what a spoon?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't write anything down, damn it.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have to go back and listen to the episode.
Speaker 2: Gave me the pad. I think we both did three balls and a spoon on the awake, right, we did three one three one three wishes. We did a ball in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Each yeah, right, yeah, look at that.
Speaker 2: I remembered. Okay, and on this one, I'm giving a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it a bowl. It's not good at all.
Speaker 2: No, all right, let's try the American one. Here you go, cool Golden Foods cocoa balls. I think you should go to the doctor for that. Ready.
Speaker 1: Hmm. It's a different taste better, not great, also not very chocolatey. Yeah, this is more of just a Kicks ball. Yeah, but without anything. This is definitely dollar store cereal. Yeah. I'm gonna give this a bowl as well. Actually, I'm gonna give it a bowl in a spoon because the chocarrone is something's wrong with the end of it, Like that tasted weird. I may die.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it two bowls. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's certainly not Coco puffs, no at all.
Speaker 1: No, not even peloose.
Speaker 2: Where's Golden food? Oh wait a minute, hold on back the truck up.
Speaker 1: Beep beep.
Speaker 2: This American one also says product of Mexico. Huh, so they should taste the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they's up with that box.
Speaker 2: Cocoa balls and Chocoarroni's are two different cereals.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with the box, That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Cocoa ball says, now even better tasting, So maybe this is an older yeah cereal, and now this one's even better tasting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And the milk really does not turn chocolate now, So I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 1: It's not great, that's what I'll say. Okay, not great. Yeah, this whole episode, no, not great.
Speaker 2: This episode was kind of a clunker. Yeah, it's a clunker. This was really just like, I don't know, I just threw this together last minute. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: We kind of needed to work ahead a little bit because we're going on vacation and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we're on vacation right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, where are you Disney?
Speaker 2: Oh cool, I'm on a cruise in the middle. I don't know where. That's great in the Caribbean, I think, unless I'm not there yet.
Speaker 1: Nice. Wow, hope you're enjoying the Caribbean. Oh it's beautiful. Oh I can imagine anyway. Thank god we're still able to sit here and then just fly back to our location.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm on the ship right now. We're recording this.
Speaker 1: I have my The YouTube just looks it's holograms. You're right, we are in green metaverse. It's green screen. It's the metaverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know we should be in the Zuckerberg we should do a show from from somewhere from like when we're in two different places. That would be interesting. It could be maybe we'll do that for bull Chat this week. Maybe that would be fun. We'll see, or maybe there won't be a bit chat this week. We could always take one week off, but I don't think we should. Ah, right, Our listeners really really depend on us to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine waking up one morning and like your favorite thing just not being there? No, you are correct, right, it would be tragic, Like what would you wake up in the morning that isn't there? And you'd be like, oh, my life, Like you don't have a dog, so that not really that. Yeah, you don't really have much. Oh okay, right, thanks so much. I mean your life is relatively empty, Like what were you wake relatively empty?
Speaker 1: I didn't know yours was abundant with joy?
Speaker 2: No, but I like I wake up in the morning, you know, my wife and my kids and my dog. You just wake up and you're just there.
Speaker 1: I'm just there. Yeah, I don't have a family or friends who love me. You do just alone. But they're not I'm empty. They're not in your bed with you. In your house. So the way that you justify it is that because you have a family, they care about you, and I have no one.
Speaker 2: I don't mean that. Okay, so you wake up and what if your coffee maker was broken, you set it to go.
Speaker 1: My coffee maker is what matters most to me in my life. Whatever it is, just I have coffee here. So I don't even know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying something that's constant every morning. If you just woke up with it and it wasn't there something you depended on, a relied on every day, I couldn't say because of a human Well, okay, you went outside in your car, wasn't there. I don't know all you single people out there, you're empty and alone.
Speaker 1: It's not really what me Scott tell you that you're empty and alone, and really think about what matters most to you. It maybe your coffee maker, No, it may be your cell phone. Who knows if you don't have kids, or you're not married or have a dog. Apparently no one loves you. You are alone.
Speaker 2: Really, what I was trying to equate it to is if a listener was expecting a bull chat to be there on a Wednesday when they woke up and it wasn't there, they'd be like, oh, my routine is thrown off. Something's different. I can't don't know if I can go. That's the nicer way of saying it, but that's what I was trying to say. Yeah, instead, you called me an empty, shallow human. No, you called yourself that. No.
Speaker 1: No, Once me go back and re listen to this, you'll hear. It starts off with I wake up to kids and a wife and a dog. And what do you wake up to? A coffee maker? Cool?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Sorry, do you have anybody, anybody that you wake up too that you think like, oh, i'd miss that now because you're empty. We'll have fun with your coffee maker. I have a great show. Everybody, stop, stop anyway.
Speaker 2: I love you Andrew, you know I do?
Speaker 1: Yes, I really, at least one person does outside of my coffee maker exactly. So if I wasn't here one morning, you wouldn't have any love, I guess. So right, Yep, that's it.
Speaker 2: All right. I think we should go bye. Everybody please send Andrew lots of love. It's Serial Killers PC on all social platforms. You can visit our website Serial killerspc dot com and buy one of those coveted churchs. We found a few more and other Scott put them on sale for us, so you go check that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what nothing?
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it for me.
Speaker 2: So we will see you on Wednesday with an all new bull Chat because we need you to be able to wake up to something.
Speaker 1: You got to wake up to something, otherwise you're a shell of a human alone in this barren world. So good luck, single people. Yeah, that you have nothing. I didn't say that you have nothing.
Speaker 2: Didn't say that. All right, we got to Okay.
Speaker 1: It's been real. It's been nice, in other words, been real nice. You stole that, yeah from Diamond.
Speaker 2: No, they also said that on on Unhappy Endings.
Speaker 1: What No they didn't, Yes they did, No, they didn't they did. I'll find you the episode, please do, because I don't remember that clip at all.
Speaker 2: They did, that's why. So, oh Andrew stole that.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the one thing that's missing in my life. I guess that show you love it. I'm empty anyway, I've been empty ever since.
Speaker 2: All Right, Serial Killer's done. Thank you so much for listening. We'll see you on Wednesday. Andrew I love you. Have a wonderful day, all right, and uh say crunch and run, crunch the roof of my mouth and I'm choking all that.
Speaker 1: Well, you have so many people that depend on you. I hope you don't go away. I would if I went away tomorrow, nobody would care. I would again. You and my coffee maker. Bye.
Speaker 2: You're a constant in my life.
Speaker 1: Andy, Okay, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah,