Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred nine to four one sean if you want to join us. There's seventy eight days to election day, and I am not going to lie and tell you that everything is going to be fine and that Republicans are going to defy historical trends and win. There's midterm. I am saying the only way that that can happen is, well, we're lucky, we're fortunate that the Democratic Party has been taken over by lunatics. But it will take an effort like a presidential election year, which usually historically doesn't happen, and we're going to have to turn out in mass to ensure that these lunatics with their crazy agenda do not take over our country. And it got exponentially worse this weekend. And I will explain as this hour and the rest of the show unfolds before you. But the people that want to eliminate the Senate and no longer allow you to choose whose president and pack the courts. And again this is all in writing on the DSA website. Democratic Socialists of America. They're really communists or those that are demanding amnesty for all the illegals, to abolish all borders, abolish ice and all deportations, Defund the Department of Wark. Can you imagine how stupid that is in a world full of evil, those that want this wealth tax, eliminate cash bail, abolish prisons, abolish the police, great old to grave, you know, Green New Deal, guaranteed government you know, healthy food, and guaranteed government daycare for your little children, so they can indoctrinate them even before they get to government schools at the usual time, even government run babysitting services for date night, as MM Donnie's proposed in New York. It is full confiscation of wealth. We have been putting on DSA candidates and kicking the crap out of them to be very honest with you, because once they answer, you begin to realize that this is what these lunatics believe.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: It got worse. You have one of these DSA members out of Brooklyn in New York. Her name is Emily Gallagher, actually declaring this week that shoplifters have a right to swipe items like soap and toothpaste from local drug stores without getting arrested because they have a biological need to steal those items. She suggested that shoplifting should be legalized while at a news comerence outside of Manhattan Criminal Court by other lefty advocates. We are choosing to protect billion dollar companies like CBS Walgreens over the people who are struggling to get by. If it's not bad enough. You know, I don't know how many of you actually do your own jopping. I mean, I don't know why I get asked the question. I gotta ask the question as we get I'm grocery shop. Why are you here? I'm like, I'm shopping? Why? I guess people think I have people for this stuff. It makes me laugh every time I get asked the question. But I get asked it quite a bit. But anyway, she is declaring this week at shoplifters have a right to take these items without getting arrested. And you know, again she's an elected official. There are two hundred and fifty of these lunatics now since twenty nineteen that have been elected. We'll have over forty more of them on the ballot this coming election year. Let me play it for you because I'm assuming that some of you won't believe it, but listen, most of what we saw were crimes of poverty.
Speaker 2: People who are stealing things like tooth based, people who are stealing things like.
Speaker 1: You know, soap. And that means if you're stealing those things, you need them. You need them, so you have a right to steal and get them. Know I love and I've said this for years, the left liberals are only generous with other people's money. You know, We've often used the example of Nancy Pelosi. She lives in this very expensive, multi million dollar mansion in this prestigious part of San Francisco, and you know, about a mile away is one of these open air drug dens where people are defecating on the streets. We've actually sent our cameras there. We have all the video evidence you'd ever want. And then on about a mile on the other side of this drug den, this this hell hole where people are openly shooting up, defecating in the streets, urinating in the streets, and all this is her is her office. So here she lives in this very wealthy neighborhood, gated community, of course, because they want to be protected from those lunatics in case they walk by, they can't get in. And I'm sure there's top nonch security for her and her neighbors. And you know, it's fascinating. You know, why hasn't Nancy Pelosi ever gone and said, I'm starting a movement. You know, she's worth you know, tens of millions of dollars according to financial reports and all the reports about it. There's even this cracks me up. There's even like a website and a group of people that follow however, Nancy Pelosi is investing her money. They follow what she does because they believe she knows things that they don't know. And according to people that I've talked to that they're very successful in doing so. But with all that said, she has tons of money, so she she could not go around her neighborhood using you know, her status as the former Speaker of the House and get people to donate money. She can't put down a million two million bucks out of her own money. And they can't go a mile away from our home in one direction, a mile away from our office in another direction, and maybe build out a facility where they could serve two meals a day to people and provide maybe drug counseling to people, and give people place to shower and clean up and go to the bathroom. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be rules associated with I'm just saying, you know, they never do that because it's their money. They only want to spend your money. You know, they're very generous with your money. You know, I love Margaret Thatcher famously said, yeah, liberalism is great till you run out of other people's money. But they don't think to do this. What about the companies that this DSA member is advocating, you know that they steal from. I mean, is it not bad enough? You know, I'll never forget when I did live in New York back in the day. Now, I mean you can't. And it's by the way, it's even showing up in Florida in certain places that I've been to, you can't get toothpaste because it's locked up. Everything's locked up. I mean, I forgot what I was trying to buy recently. It was not that expensive, and forget it. You have to, you know, find somebody that works at the store. A lot of these stores don't have a lot of workers in them, and they've got to unlock the case before you can purchase whatever it is you're purchasing. And I'm talking about things like soap and you know, a hair product, whatever you happen to be. I don't know what it is anything, because why are they blocking them up? Because people walk in And I've asked people that worked there. Last time I was at a CVS, I asked the person, why are you locking this up? And they said because people walk in every day and walk out. And I said, are you allowed to do anything about it? No, we're told to let it go. They're not even allowed to confront them, and there's not even a security guard at the front door anymore. And they just accept that. This is you know, this is part of how the current environment that we live in. This is madness. This is insane because businesses they end up paying for somebody ends up paying for it. And then if you lose businesses in your community as a result, because businesses can't afford to give out all this free stuff because they actually pay for the rent and the mortgage whatever it happens to be, and they buy the products that they put on the shelves, and it's they're not giving it away for free and they're stuck with it. But you know, these card carrying Democratic Socialists of America said they would continue to push for treatment, not jail punishments, you know, which goes to the heart of their printed agenda, which I am predicting eventually is going to come down because they're not going to want to. They are going to follow the AOC model. You know, she's been handed the baton clearly by Bernie during this fight, the oligarchy tour, and the net result of this is going to be that, you know, they're just going to hide who they are and tell lies, get elected that way, and then implement that agenda another way. Now the DSA, I mean, it's hard to believe. I know the Cuban American community, which I love, I've been there, I've done shows from restaurants down there. These are people that lived under you know, communism. They know how bad it is. People from Venezuela, they know how bad it is. Niicadagua. You talk about all of these great socialist utopias, you know, had the former Soviet Union do not well anyway, Now you have DSA on their website calling the murdering thug dictator that created more poverty than you could ever imagine, Fidel Castro a stalwart symbol of anti imperialist struggle and self determination, while denouncing Marco Rubio as genocidel. Now, did you ever wonder why when you see images and you don't get to see them a lot coming out of Cuba? You know, why are they driving nineteen fifty seven Chevies? Because they can't afford new cars or get new cars. So somehow now you know, they're duct taping these these cars together, you know, and somehow keeping him on the road. You got to give him a lot of credit for their ingenuity, but it shouldn't be that way. A majority of Democrats now pay close attention to this. If you don't think this is a real, clear present danger, if you don't think this is America's future in seventy eight days, if you're not listening to me to take this these people seriously, then they're going to win. And they will the America of the America that you grew up in will will cease to exist if they get their agenda through. You know, so anyway, socialism, capitalism, I mean, this is it. So Democrats now overwhelmingly have a more favorable view of socialism than capitalism. Look at this, Nearly sixty percent of party members support socialism compared to eighteen percent the view it negatively. Just thirty two percent of a favorable view of capitalism compared to fifty percent who see it negatively. The poor marks for capitalism that would be coming from Democrats. It gets worse when you narrow it down to those that have a college degree. Seventy one percent of that group favorite, sixteen percent only unfavorable. You know, Rich Lowry actually made a good common America's capitalist economic engine is outperforming this century's expectations, whether Democrats like it or not. Eye popping column Financial Times the other day, factory workers in the US earned sixty percent more than the UK after adjusting for differences in living costs. Plumbers and electricians earned ninety percent more, and retail's retail workers earned double. By the way, next generation of millionaires I think are going to be the trades, especially with the onset of AI. And we've been increasing the economic gap with countries like Canada, the UK, members of the European Union. And I've told you that Europe isn't a precipitous decline I've given you the reasons why they've adopted radical socialism. Like I'm describing. They have bought into climate alarmism, and they have given up any hope of being energy dependent. That is killing their economies. Unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation. Even Bill Mahrs said, it's non negotiable. You come into this country, you adopt American values. If not, it's a non starter. He's not wrong. In the US, wealthy people are wealthy, but Americans of moderate or even modest means are richer than all their counterparts in Western countries. If the UK or France or made states in the US, they'd rank near or below West Virginia and Mississippi. No offense to those states. I like those states, but they're not known for the economic robust and GDP per capita. But in terms of nominal GDP capita, UK and France would be at the lowest. You know, Florida, Texas, the Free States, the Carolinas, Tennessee. They're kicking ass. They're doing they're doing great. Rasmus and poll finds most voters reject policies back by the Democratic Socialists. That is a good thing. However, if you don't vote and you don't commit in your heart, your mind, and your soul that you're going to vote. It's going to be useless if that you know it, and you didn't do anything about it. Now, I'm trying to create what is a real threat to the future of this country, and I'm trying to make people aware of it. I know we haven't hit Labor Day yet, but this is this will destroy our country as we know it. And I see Bernie Sanders AOC. They're teaming up with Al Sharpton for their big march on Washington. Republicans they're going to have a midterm convention, which I think is a very good idea. Never mind the rise of virulent anti Semitism, which we have chronicled a lot on this program. But this is crazier than ever. You know, this is not you know, oh, that was woke one crazy, as AOC said. Now, that's that's her trying to distance herself like others are trying to distance themselves from their stated positions. Stated positions. Again, two hundred and fifty DSA candidates elected since twenty nineteen. We'll have forty more on the ballot this year. By the way, my buddy Stephen A. Smith is coming up Doug showing a democrat can't stand what's happening to his party. He'll, you know, I just I keep going over it. I don't know what else to tell you. Now, it's okay to steal, according to the DSA, and one of their memories, okay to you know. Armando de Quisada. He was a Cuban American. He came from a very wealthy family out of Cuba, and when the revolution took place, Castro comes to power, stole all of his family's property and killed many of his family members and people close to him. I met him. He owned a pizza shop. He was an advertise are on my radio show when I was a local host in Huntsville, Alabama in nineteen ninety or nineteen ninety two, and I used to go eat there all the time. I turn out and love this guy. He since passed away, and it was called Mando's Pizza, and he had a lot of other good food as well, And we became very friendly and I learned a lot from him, and he told me the story of Fidel's murdering ways and how they confiscated property and they took control and you know and look at the result. It always ends the same way. Whatever the ism is, you know, communism, socialism, statism, totalitarianism. You know, all these lofty promises, everything's going to be free, but it always ends the same way. Unfulfilled promises. We see it in our own country. I mean, you're promised you keep your doctor, keep your plan, and you'll save on average a family twenty five hundred dollars a year. Okay, that's government run Obamacare. Well the results are in. You know, we have millions that lost doctors, millions that lost plans. We're paying three hundred plus percent more, and almost forty plus percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option. How'd that work out? That promise? Government promised they put your social Security money your fight attacks that you they take out of your check, they withhold every week, and they're going to put it in a lock box so it's there for you when you retire. The lock box has been raided by government many many years ago. Now the net result is it's headed towards insolvency. Oh okay, how are your government run schools doing? How would you rate your schools? And you know, and more importantly, in especially predominantly minority neighborhoods. How was schools? We spend more for capita per child on education than any country in the industrialized world. How's that working out?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I know the Department of War. Okay, we need that. It's expensive, but it's important. But you know, how is it that this majority of Democrats, by a whelming majority sixty percent versus eighteen percent, support socialism over capitalism. How is this? How do you have members of this crazy group now praising Fidel and saying that stealing should become should no longer be a crime. How is that possible? You know? Now, the rest of America, seventy eight percent of likely voters, you know, will vote for a candidate that wants to preserve America's constitutional system of government. That's part of their written agenda on their website. Eliminate the Senate, you no longer get to pick your president, pack the courts, amnesty for illegals, Abolish the borders, Abolish ice and all deportation, Defund the Department of War, eliminate cash bell, abolish prisons, police wealth tax. Basically stealing from one group of people so they get power, providing you know, crumbs to the other group of people, public ownership of popular of corporations. What do you think is going to happen? Rich people, what are they going to do? Have you ever throwt through it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Any But I've never met somebody that was a trust fund kid, and my whole really, I don't know those people. I know a couple maybe, But most people that I know that are have made money and are successful have done so the old fashioned way. They've come up with ideas, and they've worked their asses off, and they get up and they put in their sixteen seventeen hours a day, and they risk everything and they try to create goods or services that people want, need and desire, and you know, they feel blessed that they have the opportunity. Talk to people that come from these countries and you will see the same story over and over again so often. I've told this story before too. When I was painting, you know, when I started my construction years. That was my first love. I remember going to I was painting some office at night when the office was closed, and income he comes this guy from I think it was the former Czech Czechoslovakia, you know, during the Cold War days, and he was able to get to America with his family. The guy came here and he had only been here five years. This guy was there to clean up the office. He was a custodian, and he had all these contracts with all these different companies. He had five trucks, and he was out there working every night, seven nights a week, and you know, working his butt off all night, overnight, every night and day. He worked a lot in the day too. And this guy was successful, and he was so grateful to live in America. And now we're we're thinking of giving that all up. If you don't think this is, you know, an important election year, I don't know what else I can do to convince you that everything's on the line here. Never mind the fact that you know Donald Trump's agenda will will be long, you know, dead and long gone. By the the way, I saw Hassan Piker, that would be Al Sayed's best friend, Alsayad. Hassan Piker out campaigning the entire time with El Sayed, was even there in the last day. Even Haley Stevens, the opponent of El Sayed, urging El Sayad to ditch Hassan Piker in his affiliation. I think that ship has sailed. Haley, no offense. I mean, who is the son piker? We've gone over this. Let me just remind you a little bit. This is him. He's saying these things twenty eighteen. Let the streets soak in their red capitalist blood.
Speaker 3: Listen, poor people that they can they can afford housing in Berkeley.
Speaker 1: I don't know how well.
Speaker 4: My understanding is that the property owners who have properties there choose just not to rent it at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kill them in the street, Let the streets, Let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods Dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, here's one of them saying, We're going to bring in immigrants so they can blank your sister and destroy the white race.
Speaker 3: We're going to keep bringing in immigrants in this country on purpose, just so they can your sister and then maybe even your daughter.
Speaker 1: We're going to destroy the white race. That's what we're.
Speaker 3: Here to do.
Speaker 1: Democratic Kennedy, it's not just Alsaiad. He is a desired endorsement for Democrats.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Here's him saying, if the Constitution, now, somebody said that. Well, sometimes he reads comments of others. If I ever saw a comment of somebody like this, would I ever give Uh, what I ever read what people are saying.
Speaker 6: Listen, I've heard the constitution. I what the constitution. It's a piece of paper. Dude, shut the fuck up. Mother is a constitution and mother is country. Okay, you stupid.
Speaker 1: Here's him praising. Now he dresses up as maw he was in praising Chay Gouevera and Vileel Castro and Vladimir Lenin as effing heroes.
Speaker 3: Listen, Fido cash and Chae Gavara are genuinely two of the greatest revolutionaries in history. I love Lenin, I love Fido Casho, and I love Jay Gavara. They are genuinely heroes.
Speaker 1: If you cared about Medicare fraud, you would kill Senator Rick Scott.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you cared about Medicare fraud or Medicaid fraud, you would kill Rick Scott. Okay, you wouldn't make Rick Scott former governor of Florida Rick Scott. You wouldn't make him the current What is his current office?
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 3: He's the Richard Lynn Scott as an American attorneyusiness and politician. Navy Venteran serving is the senior United States Senator from Florida. A see he has held since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: And then but not least you know, you got him as I guess he was a guest on some other show or something. I'm not sure where this came from. This is the infamous America deserved nine to eleven comment.
Speaker 4: America deserved nine to eleven. Dude, I'm saying is totally brought it on ourselves.
Speaker 1: Dude, holy shit we did.
Speaker 4: We did in a video game whatever hypothetically politically we did.
Speaker 1: Man, we did. Holy shit?
Speaker 4: Like, how how is this? How is anything I'm staying controversial? Like we fund the people who did nine to eleven still to this day.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't if this does not scare you, I don't know what will, because you know, this is this radical movement. You know, if if this guy didn't play such a big role in trying to help these Democratic candidates, including Elsaieta Michigan, I don't know. I mean, I've got to believe I have faith in the people of Michigan, I really do. I don't think the people of Michigan are going to buy into this extremism. Uh. If I hung out with somebody that was saying similar things, how many of you would lose all respect for me and not want to not not want to listen to the show or watch my TV show. We have a new report out. They've got more problems with more of their candidates. This guy, Troy Jackson, who replaces Graham Platin or mister Nazi tattoo. Remember, Democrats sold their soul on Graham platinir because they thought this guy can win. This guy's dynamic. This guy, you know, he's Forget the Nazi tattoo he's had for twenty years. Forget all these these wild accusations. Forget that, you know, he said that a hero soldier doesn't deserve to live. Forget what he told the girl that was saying that she wanted to commit suicide, you know, forget what you know that he was on these you know, websites known for younger people in a towel and and all this other stuff, all these other allegations against them, you know, forget all of that. It took a woman specifically saying there were three women that made accusations to the New York Times. They didn't give the specifics. Then one finally said it was rape. That's what she said. Now we have this guy, Troy Jackson. Then we're finding out a lot about him. Allegation that he threw a water bottle at one of his colleagues while being a state rep Allegations that he has a vile temper. On Thursday, the Bangor Daily News reported that he broke into his girlfriend's house started physically pushing her around. That was after he broke down the door and found her with a male friend who he promptly punched in the face and tried to strangle. As bad as that was well, things now got uglier for Troy Jackson. The Main Wire is now reporting that an alagash man who has known the Senate candidate Troy Jackson for decades, says that he personally witnessed Jackson strike his longtime partner I won't give her name in the face in an incident outside of a retail store years ago, an allegation that comes as Jackson faces renewed scrutiny over a separate nineteen eighty eight assault documented in a police report. Anyway, this person, the woman told the Main Wire about the encounter said, this guy said he I think it's a guy I'm pretty sure, said that. He told the Main Wire about the encounter that he said he witnessed a small pub in a nearby town. Let's play what he's claiming.
Speaker 7: So, Kim, thank you for agreeing to meet with us where Aliga ash And you've known Troy Jackson for a while, you said, tell me about the incident where you witnessed Troy Jackson striking his partner or girlfriend or whatever.
Speaker 8: Well, THO was the po the general store in Saint France that closed up, and the owner made the pob.
Speaker 2: It was like a walk in and he made a pub which we all used to go there quite often on the weekends. And I was going there one I don't remember it was Friday or Saturday. But as I approached the door, lyon and Troy was standing outside, and all of a sudden, he just open hands slapped her beside the head, and her head tilted a little bit and her hair flew.
Speaker 8: And she turned and started towards whatever vehicle they had. I didn't see what vehicle ahead or and it kind of shocked me because usually I don't let stuff like that slide. And he turned and followed her. So I continued in the building that they left.
Speaker 7: They never came in, so you didn't hear any yelling beforehand or anything. So he just open hand slapped her right inside.
Speaker 8: I didn't hear their conversation right because I was just approaching the but it was the closed fist and open hand, open hand, open hand, Yeah, just and just lacked her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if that was a Republican. I mean, this is now beyond crazy. Now I've told you and predicted what's going to happen out of this, and I have because most people can't see this pattern emerge. They have two hundred and fifty of these people that have been elected since twenty nineteen and about forty plus more on about this November. And I'm telling you the DSA is going to be pressured to pull down their real positions at some point, maybe before the election, maybe after the it's they're coming down, and then they're going to do what AOC telegraph they're all going to do, which is the Oh that was crazy, we woke one point. Oh we didn't really mean all that stuff. We don't know. We have Bernie Sam. Nobody believes in defunding the police. Now that just means they're going to lie to get power, and then they'll implement the agenda they really believe in sad to say, this is a dangerous world that has a lot of evil in it. You need a proactive home security system and you need Simply Safe because I think they're the best. They've been with us. So when they started on this program, they had less than ten employees. Now they got thousands because you know what, people like them now. A lot of home security systems are reactive. Mister and missus Smith, somebody busted into your home. Sorry, no, that's too little, too late. You get to design your own simply savee system when you go to Simplysave dot com slash Hannity today and you'll also get sixty percent off. That's in one of the best sales of the year right now. And the part, the best part is you have your whole perimeter over your home covered the minute somebody steps on your property for about a buck a day. You have live monitoring agents. They can connect with the person that's on your property, talk to them in real time, call police in real time, call you, and real time, put on spotlights and real time. That is proactive security. They have active guard, outdoor protection, smart AI powered outdoor cameras. They'll get suspicious activity when it happens. They've been doing this now twenty years now. You get sixty percent off your system. Simplysafe dot com slash Hannity one of the biggest sales of the year. Sixty percent off anyway, and you can write about how did you hear about us? Just mention your friend Sean Hannity anyway, Simply save dot com slash Hannity sixty percent off. All right, my friend Stephen A. Smith under attack unfairly. He will join us next