Speaker 1: All right, let him skin a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things bill O'Reilly, all things bill O'Reilly or a bill O'Reilly dot com. So I am looking at Tim Cook is about to join the President of the White House for this big announcement, this Apple investment. One hundred billion dollars in commitments by the tech giant. This is on top of five hundred billion, I mean the amount of money Apple is going to spend him. So that's six hundred billion total in the next four years. But if you add up between car companies, automobile manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies and semiconductor chip companies and rare earth metal mineral development and new minds that are going to be making us independent in that area, and then your factor in the largest tax cuts in history helping working men and women the way we grew up. If you saw the Billy Joel documentary on HBO Max kind of like the way we grew up, it's I want to see working women get some tax relief. And then you add the energy factor, which is all the policies in place now to become energy dominant, coupled with the European Union deal, which is, you know, seven hundred and fifty billion dollars in commitments to buy American energy built. O'Reilly, You don't have to be You don't have to be go to MIT and study economics and get a PhD. To understand this is going to be a great opportunity for American workers and it's gonna literally change our economy and we're going to go back to being in a manufacturing center, more independent. I love every aspect of it. But what say you, Well, it's a short.
Speaker 2: Term versus long term. So no doubt that Donald Trump wanted to change the economic profile of American has done so. All of these things that are happening are positive, but they're theoretical. American workers are still in a painful circumstance, and you know why because there are a lot of hidden costs that come in like insurance and healthcare and medicine which are really gutting take home pay in savings. And yes, all of this is very positive for the future, but the future is about eighteen months for the midterms, so some of this has to then turn into relief for the majority of voters in America, and that has to happen by early twenty twenty six. I think.
Speaker 1: See I don't agree with a lot of criticism of some conservatives of the One Big Beautiful Bill. Well number one, I believe there's going to be a follow up. I believe there are going to be more cuts. No president is putting cut in place as many cuts as President Trump has already, and I think there's going to be many more to follow. But if you look at the Reagan model, he dropped the top marginal rates from seventy to twenty eight percent, and we doubled revenues to the government, but Congress spent a dollar twenty five for every new dollar they brought in. My issue is, as I look at the economy and I look at the amount of money that's being spent, the One Big Beautiful Bill had in it what's called for manufacturers bonus depreciation. Stand this, maybe some people don't. Bonus appreciation means you get to write off one hundred percent of your investment in manufacturing on year one, which will incentivize them to move because they get to write all that off, all the construction costs, all the manufacturing costs, that is a huge incentive for any business. So I think that's going to accelerate it. That will help, that will help the midterms.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you might be right, but it's still nebulous word of the day whether relief is going to come. Remember killing Reagan for two years, Reagan did not prosper economically, and his poll numbers were very low, and then it all kicked in. So this is almost a race against the clock for Donald Trump to get this stuff right into the living rooms of the American people. And I just don't know whether that will happen or not.
Speaker 1: Nobody can say with one hundred percent certainty. However, when you look at anywhere between twelve and fifteen trillion dollars in committed investments, which is what the number is now in manufacturing, and then you couple in which I think has been overlooked and ignored by far too many people, the idea that manufacturing facilities can can literally because of bonus appreciation right off one hundred percent of their invested money in year one. That is going to be the accelerant word of the day that will will jumpstart and move this process forward that much more quickly. Now, two things differences with Reagan. Reagan, remember, he didn't get his bill passed near as quickly as Donald Trump did. He didn't get his economic plan in place till about a year and a half into his presidency, and he was dealt a horrible hand on the economy, just like President Trump was. So the idea that the president has a year and a half head start and has put in this putting this accelerant or this incentive out there for companies to move, I think is going to be I think it has all the potential to be very, very explosive. I can't guarantee it, though, I'm not going to sit there and over promise.
Speaker 2: So the potential is there. A couple of things can really jack it up. And that's a deal with China, and as you know that, I'm deeply involved with that, and if that comes about, that will be a real stimulator for everybody in the world, not just the United States.
Speaker 1: But you know those are we already have a deal in principle with China.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, you need a you need a deal that involves putin uh you need a deal that involves energy transfers from the USA to China. You need a lot of definition about how much their Chinese we're going to take, how many goods we're going to take. All that can be worked out. And I expect the President Trump will go to Beijing. Maybe that won't happen. I can't guarantee if I expect it will.
Speaker 1: So I think it's going to happen. My my sources tell me that's very likely to happen, and me too.
Speaker 2: So that would be a game change. And the other advantage that Donald Trump has is that the Democratic Party has nothing. You know what they have, ma'am. Donnie is your.
Speaker 1: Buddy, You're You're the one that you know. It clings to New York like it's manna from heaven. Not me.
Speaker 2: No, it's a national store because this is what you got, this is what you want. Today is the anniverse for you. Sixty five years I believe of Fidel Castro seizing all private property in Cuba when he said that he wouldn't all right now, if you got a Cuba as I've been, it's the second worst economy in the Western Hemisphere, next to Haiti, which is totally out of control.
Speaker 1: You mean, Michael Moore lied to us when he said they had the best healthcare system he's ever seen? Who's that Michael Moore.
Speaker 2: Command He's a moron. Look what I'm trying to say is that even if it doesn't come one hundred percent for Donald Trump as far as economics is concerned, to pull a lever for the other party, I mean, you really have to be I don't know what the word is. I mean, look at Boston, my second home, totally falling apart because drug addicted people are overrunning the city. I mean, how much more do we have to have of this far left progressive governance that fails on everything, and you think that they're going to resurrect the economy? Do you think that Senator Schumer's got a formula for putting money in America's pockets? Come on, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think Senator Schumer has the courage to say a single thing in this day and age, because he's he's only the minority leader in name only, as Hakeem Jefferies is and the Mom Donnis and the pocahontas Is and the Grandpap Bernie's and the AOC's and the Jasmine Crockets and the squad that represents the Democratic Party today. You know, you see this now emerging. You see it in Minnesota, you see it in your I know you spend time in Boston. You're very fond of Boston. I'm not. It used to be a ones great city. It's not anymore.
Speaker 2: Listen, you just hit it right on the head, Hannity. The phase of the Democratic Party is radical left. And that's why this man Donni thing is getting traction because if you're gonna erect communists, which which is what he is. And I don't say that as McCarthy or you know, goring Water or any of these people, I'm not. The man is a communist. He would see his private property just as Castro did to give it to people he wants to give it to based on god knows what.
Speaker 3: But when that is the overwhelming profile of Trump's opposition, that gives him an enormous advantage even if all of the economic stuff doesn't kick in on time.
Speaker 1: Agreed. I believe the odds are high that it will. I can't say for sure. Quick break right back. We'll continue more with all things simple man, bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly bill, O'Reilly dot com. At the bottom of the half hour, we expect the President and Tim Cook to have a joint press conference. Apple is investing six hundred billion dollars in America. That's part of the twelve to fifteen trillion dollars that is going to be spent on manufacturing in America. That includes not only phones, but semiconductor chips, that includes pharmaceuticals, rare earths, things that we have been far too dependent on other countries for. And automobile manufacturing will carry that coming up next. Then much more straight ahead as we continue.
Speaker 4: Chucky Schumer is sure upset because we want to see where the money went.
Speaker 5: Where's the money?
Speaker 4: Maybe we should start with him. How about at Chucky? Where is the dough Sean entity?
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're sending your child off to college's fall, make sure you give him more than a backpack and a laptop. You need to give them peace of mind. This world is a very dangerous place. Go to Berner b y r NA. It is the less lethal launcher, and it is the ultimate off campus protection without the legal, financial, or emotional burden of using a firearm. I carry one every single day. I recommend anyone concerned about personal safety or the safety of their family you need one as well. By the way, it's legal in all fifty states. They can ship it straight to your door. And don't forget. Over five hundred government agencies now are using this incredible technology because you can incapacitate any perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes, legal all fifty states, no background check required, and it fires those kinetic rounds. Just go to by RNA dot com, all hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Visit Burner BYRNA dot com today and find the right launcher for your family. That's by r NA dot com. I would continue now with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly or Billoreilly dot com. Let me get your take. You have hakem Jeffries, Chucky Schumer, Kathy Hokel. They all refuse to condemn, Mom Donnie. We know the guy wouldn't even condemn a call for global entifata. He wants to seize the means of production. The guy is is He wants government run grocery stores, cradle to grave, wom to the tomb. Billionaires shouldn't exist. He wants to tax the whier neighborhoods more. I mean, how much more do I need to bring up? Why won't they condemn him because.
Speaker 2: Their money man are far left progressives, the people who fund Schumer's campaign, and Schumer's got to watch. Cortes is probably gonna primary him so he can't become a minor. Remember when Schumer voted for the Trump It escapes me in a moment, But Troumer, no it what was it? The big Bill? Now you voted against that. Schumer did something to help Trumps.
Speaker 1: Continuing Resolution, which he which by the way, he's never he's never favored or government shut down his entire career. Was consistent with where he's been his entire career, and he got excoriated for it.
Speaker 2: Very good, Hannity, Very good. Anyway, Schumann knows he can't go against the radical left because he'll lose to I think he's going to retire anyway. I don't think Chucky's going to even give it a go because the number is he's so underwater and so unpopular in New York State at this point, Why do.
Speaker 1: You let me ask this question with your state? Now? I mean your yours is the state of AOC. Yours is the state of Kathy Hokeel Mom, Donnie even Schumer, Hakeem Jefferies Why do you stay there, Bill? Why?
Speaker 2: Well, I got deep personal and business interests here that I have to for the time being. But there's a line, A wealth tax would be the line. You know, if you die in New York State, the government is going to try to commit and take every single thing you have, and you have to try to prevent that. There are laws that you can use to do that, but you know, at this point it's a decision made upon personal things. I got two urchins, they are here or one of them is going to DC. I got to supervise that whole thing, and I got three corporations.
Speaker 1: I'm running out of here, So Bill, you can run the corporations out of anywhere. That's not an excuse. And I mean, you want to visit your kids because they're older like mine are. Mine live in the Free State of Florida, not far from me. However, it's called an airplane, Bill, you can get on an airplane, all right.
Speaker 2: Any All I'm saying to you is that I think there may be a backlash in this state. I think the state may be at that crossroads. Now. California didn't learn its lesson and it's never coming back. And I don't think Massachusetts is either, but there's still a little bit of hope.
Speaker 1: For New York is zero.
Speaker 2: The grim Reaper, not grim.
Speaker 1: I mean Mandani wins. It's going to be great for my state of Florida. You know why I don't want it to happen because I have friends like you that live there. I don't want, even though it would be good for me and my fellow Floridians, for that state to continue to collapse. I don't want it for the people that have chosen, for whatever reason, to remain. I don't want that for them. Heyway, Bill O'Reilly, we appreciate you all things, simple man, Bill O'Reilly or Billoreilly dot Collright, So we're awaiting you know what happens in the Oval office. We'll get to some of your calls here at a minute eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the programmer, always interested in what you have to say. Evidence in the Obama Gate Russia Hoak scandal will likely be presented to a grand jury in Florida. Even Newsweek is reporting this. The Department of Justice's federal grand jury case who investigate Obama and the administration over their twenty sixteen assessment of Russian election interference could take place in Florida, which would likely provide a more favorable legal environment for the DOJ. That actually means a fair environment, not a biased or abusively biased environment like they had for Donald Trump in New York. Anyway, speculation is that Florida would be a possible trial location. New York Times reporting as of yesterday, the prosecutors would present the case to a grand jury in South Florida. Wouldn't it be great if I was on the grand jury or on a jury.
Speaker 6: It would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't think they'd ever pick me.
Speaker 6: No, you could get picked. You should go in as Sean Patrick Hannity, so it kind of throws them off and like, you know where like a baseball cap in sunglasses and answer all the questions exactly.
Speaker 1: The way they John Patrick Kennedy and in me wearing a baseball cat, a cap and sunglasses, and you think that's gonna do it.
Speaker 6: I think it would take a little bit longer for people to catch on to the fact that it was you. And I think that it would be great, and I think that they would have to say, hang on a second, you look a lot and sound a lot like that guy Hannity, And you would say, I'm.
Speaker 1: Goone to pick with you. I don't want to talk about this because this is ridiculous. This is like get a white Dudes for Harris hot, Yes, White Dudes for Harris.
Speaker 6: Had excellent, excellent.
Speaker 1: And you don't think after thirty years of being on television that I'm recognizable.
Speaker 6: You know, well, you taller and thinner in real life, So I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well I am. I mean people tell me all the time, Oh you look younger in person. Oh you look taller in person. Are you skinnier in person? Oh? I'm just like, you know, fat, old and short on TV.
Speaker 6: So you could just be like, yeah, that's my older brother. I'm pat How are you? I want to serve on the story. I want to do my civic duty.
Speaker 1: And don't think I didn't notice. You snuck it in once. Today you now brought Scott Shannon into the conspiracy.
Speaker 6: That man, amazing human.
Speaker 1: Okay, brought him into the conspiracy that somehow that I'm thinking about a White House run. Let's play this here.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a big rumor going around that Sean Hannity maybe running for President. Now tell me how many people think that's a great idea. Oh boy, stay tuned for more details right here on the Nity Show.
Speaker 1: There you go, crickets. Nobody thinks it's a good idea. This is all Linda contrived and this is big news. You're the one that brought this up on this program.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I merely just regurgitated that which I read on social media. You know, X is a powerful medium. You have seven million followers, and they, you know, they let their voices be heard. I merely was the messenger of said voice. That's all.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't believe everything that you read it.
Speaker 6: Now, I am guilty. I am guilty of going to Scott Shannon and saying, sir, I would like thank you to make me a few stages and liners. I will write them. They're going to be fantastic. Please take artistic liberty, which he did, and they're fantastic.
Speaker 1: Oh there are other ones.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we're mixing them in all day.
Speaker 1: Let's hear another one. Let me hear this sound Sean Hennity for President.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned more de jails are coming out.
Speaker 1: Why are you making Scott Channon work this hard? Why are you doing Hannity for president. Is that true?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Just imagine the guy with the most radio stations now getting the biggest microphone in America, President hennedy Reilly.
Speaker 2: Really do it?
Speaker 1: Stay June. We'll find out.
Speaker 6: I don't know. That's my first three.
Speaker 1: That's it. So we got three from you conspired with Scout Shannon behind my back to do this, and meanwhile, this is a Linda contrived invented story that.
Speaker 6: Is really think it's time to do this? Do I have the time to make up you or did.
Speaker 1: You not conspire?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 1: Do you did so conspire with him? You absolutely conspired with him.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm an honest person, I'm forthcoming. I did do that, but I did not I did not start the Handity for president rumor. That's not true. That happens online. People were talking.
Speaker 1: I market see what my platform would be. Even though I have I am not a part of this.
Speaker 6: The most important decision.
Speaker 1: Nothing that would make me happier than to stay behind this microphone and before that TV camera for as long as God will let me. There you go.
Speaker 6: But but if you were to run for president, you and your vice president McLaughlin would do an amazing job of running this country and setting up I could.
Speaker 1: Not pick you as a vice president. As a matter of fact, you would not even be allowed to be in the oval office or be around me. Why if you're a vice president, because I would be poisoned and I'd be a dead president within three months.
Speaker 6: No, six months. I told you, I'll give you a full six months. It'll be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Then you'll kill me, and then you'll poison my food.
Speaker 6: That's right. But it'll be a quick poisoning like I'll do. You know, I'll do something powerful. Don't worry. I'll make sure to Consistalci He's got lots of great ideas.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred. By the way, everybody's getting freaked out by this, this new virus out of China.
Speaker 6: No one is freaked out, no one. That is fake news. It is complete and utter nonsense. No one is freaked out. I'm more freaked out about the USDA labels on my meat. To be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, I'm just telling you what i'm reading. The global outbreak fears are now surging. This is the headline because of this virus in China and apparently it's spread by mosquitoes. Nobody has died, is more than seven thousand infections reported. It's in a southern city of Forshan in the Guangdong Province, prompting authorities to isolate patients and hospital wards covered with mosquito nets. They were required to remain there for a week or at least until they test negative, if not sooner. Uh this no deaths have been reported, But that doesn't mean the Chinese aren't lying to us.
Speaker 6: It's not the CCP lyne to us about bio engineering some medical biochemical weapons.
Speaker 1: I want to know if we paid for this too. I'm sure we probably did. You know they had the Wuhan virology lab. Maybe they have the hang on what's the name of the county go Health Lions' fo Shan, Shangdong Province, the Guangdong mosquito it, you know, gain a function lab in China. Now let's go to Mike and Pennsylvania. Hey, Mike, how are you great?
Speaker 2: Doing?
Speaker 1: Oh good? What's going on?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 5: I guess one of my biggest questions is as the Democrats have continued to escalate, and it's been going on for years now. I don't know if you can really call it escalation anymore, but everybody is a Nazi. Everything is Hitler, the next Hitler. There's nowhere to go from there. I mean, when somebody actually does come out and is that radical or that you know, evil, what are they going to have to say? Then there's no there's nowhere to go from that position.
Speaker 1: It has now become their go to phrase that they've added to racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, is lamophobic, transphobic, They want Republicans, want dirty air and water, and they want to kill old people. Now it's racist, fascist, Nazi Hitler, Stalin Mussolini, Mussolini. That's their go to And you're right, it's like the Boy that Cried Wolf. It loses any impact. And the idea that everything's compared to Nazi Germany to me is offensive. You know every day that oh these are concentration camps, these are internment camps. No, they're actually prisons that are holding prisoners at Alligator Alcatraz for example, and now they're being deported to their home country. But this is all they've got. All right, let's go to John and Marilyn. John, how are you glad? You called good?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: I have a suggestion for Linda. If she can get Scott involved with this, I think a good ticket would be you as president.
Speaker 1: Steven Asham, Oh, good grief. Why am I allowing people to do this? I'm not running for president?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 1: All right? Go ahead, John, I didn't mean to interrupt, No, sir, that was it.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, Then what position is Linda get because that's all she cares about in this whole discussion? Is hard?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 7: You might dodge an assassination tet.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, give me your role.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on telling Secretary Geez press secretary with the over under against you that you would not even you, you would beat Scaramucci's record of.
Speaker 6: Being That is fake news. I talked to people all day long, and I crushed them. I am an excellent debater, a wonderful arguer. I am down for it. I love confrontation.
Speaker 1: Well, back to our busy phones, John, We appreciate you, man, oh Man, Amy and Kentucky. What's up? Amy? How are you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 8: Shawn? Thank you so much for shaking my call. I just wanted to express my thoughts approach for the people. I'm fort Stewart. I know, they're close knit community. My husband and I just moved there a year from there a year though we served there for three years. They're you know, they are heavy deployed units. They train hard, so I mean, it's kind of shocking that this would happen there. But my thoughts and prayers are there. Since we're just in that community and I know it pretty.
Speaker 1: Well well, we share your thoughts and your prayers. And if there's any good news out of today. It doesn't seem like anyone was severely injured. Nobody's dead, and the person responsible has been captured. If we have any more updates, we'll bring it to you. Amy, you have a good heart. I can tell uh. Let us go to let me see here. Steve and the United Socialist Utopia of Gavin Newsom Mount in California.
Speaker 7: High Nice, Sean, how are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir. What's on your mind?
Speaker 7: I got a bunch of stuff with your screen shout out to that, by the way, And if you ever want to take a vacation you need someone to sit in for you, I'll take this job. I will mostly listen to you online because I'm in the car and your and your radio show really missed your show with Alan Colmes. May God may rest in peace.
Speaker 1: Uh He was a good man, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 7: I love that show. I love the count corner book, count, point of count, point or count, and that's how I can get my information real quick.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 7: I listened to your discussion with uh Bill O'Reilly about a compliment Uhdami, and you are always mentioning defund the police and public grocery stores and all of that stuff. And I wish at the same time you would also talk to your viats about his anti Semitism views. I think, Oh.
Speaker 1: I've talked about it many times, and his refusal to condemn the call for global Entalvada just holy war against Jewish people. We talk about it all the time. We also talk about how Democrats won't condemn him anyway. My friends appreciate the call