Speaker 1: Hi, guys, this is Teddy Mellencamp and I'm joined by my friend Emily Simpson for our new spinoff show Popping Off, where we are digging deep on this season of Banner Pump Rules. Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Popping Off with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: And and Emily Simpson. I don't understand what that voice was all about. I didn't know that you changed your voice when we were in person.
Speaker 1: That's why I curled my hair and I bet my lips so would be bleeding, like I felt like just giving all the things. Okay, well we're here, we're in person, and there's a lot to discuss. The first headline is something about her is open. I think today is actually the first day it's fully open. But we went online because we wanted to postmate some It's not on Google or Yelp or anything, so there's no phone number, so we couldn't even do a taste test if we wanted, unless we were to go show up at the place.
Speaker 2: So I guess the only way you can of sandwiches if you go in person right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I'm sure a shit ton of people are. It's just not gonna be us.
Speaker 2: That's not us, it's today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but if someone's there and they would like to bring us.
Speaker 1: Some, yeah, we're at iHeartRadio right now if you want to zip on over to be a bank from West.
Speaker 2: I like I like Turkey, I like Triggy.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic to blue cheese. I don't know you know all the different ones, but they're all named after like high what would you say, like women, and like I think one's the Meg, Like for Meg Ryan, one is.
Speaker 2: Meg Ryan, Like I haven't even thought about her in like twenty years.
Speaker 1: Well I've thought about her in twenty years because she was with my dad for like ten years, so she's her step No, they're not together anymore. But like my point is there's a bunch of I think another's Nicole for Nicole Kidman, I think there's something along those lines. Either way. Andy went to the pre opening, which I don't know. I don't know that I've ever seen a photo of him. You can google it. Nothing comes up at him at like Schworts and Sandy's or Tom Tom or any of these other places.
Speaker 2: What about for Lisa does you sew up for for Well?
Speaker 1: I heard him say on watch What Happens live. If he flew her.
Speaker 2: If she on a jet, a jet, he would show up.
Speaker 1: He would show up to the Wolf, right, I mean, if we got float on a jet, we chove to the Wolf.
Speaker 2: If Lisa wants to send us a jet, I'll go.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling of all the people Lisa's going to send on a jet. No, I don't think you're on the list. Or she'd be like, you're going up and never coming down.
Speaker 2: She might you might land in like Sri Lanka. We're gonna have a little.
Speaker 1: Bomba that's gonna be us. But not only that, Stassy also showed up, which squashed any of the rumors that Katie and Stassy are on the outs. Katie was there, I mean, everybody was there except Lisavanner Pump Well, yeah, she was noticeably absent.
Speaker 2: Noticeably absent from the Something about her opening? Do you think it's about Penny. I think there's definitely some tension there. I think think my take is that she recommended Penny, and she backed Penny and said Penny can help you and consult and do all these things. And then I think there was definitely some animosity between the three of them and I think Lisa probably, But.
Speaker 1: Why would Lisa care that much unless bringing Penny in would give her some skin in the.
Speaker 2: Game, Because maybe Penny got so irritated that it looked bad on Lisa for like recommending that the three of them work together.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think people really get irritated about shit unless financials are involved.
Speaker 2: Well, I think maybe that is, like, maybe there's some money issues and partnership issues.
Speaker 1: La La Kent was also not there.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean her comments are currently limited right now, which you know there's trouble when somebody's comment like that you can only see ten comments and then they're limited and oh wait, La LA's on that. Yeah, oh yeah, so shit must be hitting the fan. Well, is it because she's getting back last from the reunion. I think she's getting a lot of accle because I feel like the way that she talks and presents herself, she wouldn't care that people were leaving negative comments. Well, something I was thinking of, and I'm actually going to be talking to her soon. But if I were to guess, I feel like when trolls really come out for you, one of the things that they really come for you on is your parenting style? And she is in an ongoing that we all know about custody case, which I think is the part we're not fully getting as we're watching this reunion. Like anything that people say about her or if they're coming after her in that extent, I think that would be the only reason she'd turn off comedy careacter. I mean, people have called her home record, they've called her everything else. Why else would she do it if it wasn't something that's involving ocean? Yeah, or she makes her pregnant, so like her mental health could be Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Could be it too. I mean, who Jax doesn't want Vanderpump Rules stars on the Valley? This is from bye Way Hello Rama. On Jackson Brittany's podcast When Reality Hits, Brittany said she'd like to see Shena and Laala on the Valley. Jax disagreed, saying, I personally don't think we need to bring anyone from vander Pump Rules over. I'm not trying to make this vander Pump Rules. This is the Valley. This is not an extension of vander Pump Rules. I'm very proud of our show, and I think it isn't fair for our cast members after they work so hard to just bring people over, well, no one else.
Speaker 1: I think isn't fair that Jax was one of the reasons why everybody stopped filming with Kristin. So you can't say that and then also be the one playing we're going to act Kristen because Kristin didn't come over from vander Pump Rules just now. This was something they all built together, they all got brought on together, and then because she didn't carry out the story the way that he wanted, now he doesn't want her a part of it.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so what's your take do you think? I see, I think The Valley would be good with Sena and Brock. Yeah, and even with law as a mother, because I feel like the Valley is more it's just a more mature version of Vanner Pump, like how long can you keep sure?
Speaker 1: I think it's an interesting word choice.
Speaker 2: Mature as in where they're at in their life as far as relationships, meaning like they're homeowners and they have children and they're married, like.
Speaker 1: That reality of where their life is right now. That's where on vander Pump Rules unless they're going to either totally do a shakeup. We're going to have to get to a new storyline. Like what everybody's doing for work is interesting and as exciting as it is that Ariana has all of these television shows. That's not the reality of the rest of the cast on that show. So it's like, that can't be a storyline, right, Like, because no, I want to know, like, what are you actually doing for work? What's happening? How are you building these relationships? Like, and so I wouldn't mind some crossover, but what I have noticed, and you have to correct me if I'm wrong, sometimes you bring on seasoned reality television people onto a show with a bunch of newbies, they will then overpower the show. Yeah, I would agree with that one hundred percent, and then it doesn't feel as authentic.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, I mean I could see that happening. I mean, she and Laala been on TV a long time. So and I think maybe what makes the Valley good and refreshing and white people are so interested in it is because it has new people that aren't reality stars, so they are they don't know the game. They're not trying to. I mean, even though Janet I feel like she knows the game, but she's not supposed to know the game. Yeah, so I think that's why it works, but I don't know. I mean, but.
Speaker 1: Also you see them all starting to pick up on it. But because everybody doesn't know the game, I feel like Jax lets his guard down about certain things and says stuff like we saw it on this episode where he's like on the boat and he's like, well, your marriage is on the rocks as well, or says something like that, right, And then you see Janet's husband like code red but I say that, and you see Jack's like try to reel it back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we're just having problems right now.
Speaker 1: Everybody has problems right now, Like he had forgotten because these are his boys that they're actually on a reality television show and this could really hurt his marriage and something else. That. And I'm not saying this is a bad thing or a good thing, but we heard a lot on the vander Pumperoles reunion about people living in the comments. I don't necessarily think Kristen and Jack's live in their comments. They may live with their head in the sand.
Speaker 2: I would say that Jackson definitely does not live in the comments because he's never altered his behavior ever, and when he.
Speaker 1: Does, it's completely obvious that he's trying to and it doesn't last and it doesn't very true. This next one is regarding Joe. She claims that Tom Schwartz blocked her and says she can relate to Katie Maloney. Joe took to Instagram live once again on Friday and read alleged text messages from Swartz. Please don't make me or my girlfriend anymore. Why would you waste another second of your life chasing someone who doesn't want to be with you? One alleged message from short set, according to Joe, who was reading off of her cell phone. Why Schwartz said he wasn't trying to gaslight Joe. He asked that she let him go, adding respectfully blocking you, so whatever you say will fall on deaf ears. Joe said she will continue to talk about the reality star because he was a massive part of her life and now she can kind of relate to Schwartz's ex, Katie Maloney. I think how can she relate to Katie? I think there's such a difference in those two relationships. But well, first of all, what do you think about Joe going on Instagram live all the time.
Speaker 2: Like, do you think it's it's like to me? Is it like a need for attention?
Speaker 1: I think the shift, which I think there's multiple things, but I think one of the big shifts and where it became a problem with Joe and Schwartz is once Schwartz realized Joe wanted to be on the show. I think he was saying we had magic. For a while, it was say it was a miracle, like things were great, and I love that she wasn't into it. But then I think he realized she is into it, right, she wants to be on the show. And I think, as a man who has been on a relationship on a television show for a very long time, feeling like someone likes you for you was probably a good feeling. And then having.
Speaker 2: That shift, Yeah, because she definitely. I mean I've never seen someone do so many Instagram lives like she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think she wants I mean she's gone on Rachel's podcast. I think she'd probably come on here if we wanted her. But after that awkward reunion, no, I just don't even think I'm interested. I feel like I'm good. I also wanted her to stop taking her earring in and out. I understand that she made an earring choice that hurts, and we all do. But like you have to leave it, yeah, let it go or just take them out. Suffering, just suffer.
Speaker 2: I don't suffered through reunions where my dress was like so tight and you just you just wait until the end. You just you're going to pass out at any moment, but you just deal.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I'm suffering right now because it is so hot in this road. It is very hot here. I am suffering, like I have I was going to take.
Speaker 2: I have a sports for naked, like, oh, I don't have a sports braw Never.
Speaker 1: Mind suffering, but I am grinning and bearing it. But I've just declared our producer to turn down. All right. Next one, Tom Schwartz worries Lola Kent could threaten the authenticity of Vanner Pump Rules. All right, what is your thought on this? Okay?
Speaker 2: The Vanner Pump Rules finale incorporated a popular media phenomena, breaking the fourth wall, essentially removing the barrier between actor and viewer. Schwartz said to Kristen on her podcast, Balancing act and talking about that and breaking the fourth wall, I don't know. Lately, I've been feeling like it's jeopardizing the authenticity of it because these are our real lives. We're not acting, we're not making up storylines. The audience is a where cameras boom, mics, hordes of people are off camera working to de of he TV magic. The question is, okay, do you want to be reminded of it? Like do you do you like it when they break the fourth wall? Yeah, sometimes I think it's necessary.
Speaker 1: I don't like it when they refuse to break the fourth wall, So then you can't understand what the actual drama is. But what I am hoping is in the next part of the reunion, we see Jeremiah, we see that conversation that is, ultimately I think what caused all this drama. At the reunion, we start to see it. Wait, do you think they're going to show more than they showed? Yes, because he says I'm gonna I'm going to release the last seven minutes of the episode that nobody has seen yet. So my guess is at some point Katie loses it agrees with Lalla to. I could be completely wrong, but this is in my gut.
Speaker 2: Something happens, so do you think so far at this point when they're filming the reunion, that they've seen the finale episode where they do see them breaking the fourth wall?
Speaker 1: Or do you think they left all of that outcome? Now? I think've seen what we've seen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you think they've seen that much. I think we're gonna So you think that at that point at the reunion, Arianna knows that like La La went off, and she agreed with her and.
Speaker 1: Twists right then, I think it's going to go further and they're all going to get very upset about their jobs and see.
Speaker 2: It made me wonder if if they had seen that already, because I felt like Arianna was kind of fine with La La even though La La went off.
Speaker 1: Well. Speaking of fake voices, Ariana was using one this entire reunion. Was she you didn't notice? I mean, I great job, But like she's like, yeah, La La, you're right, because you're the one that speaks the loudest. Oh yeah, I'm like, I still remember you were like comet. That's how I think of you. Now we are like now that we're on Broadway, we're prim and proper.
Speaker 2: She has a baby voice now says a baby voice.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm just here. I didn't have time to watch the show.
Speaker 2: See, that's how I felt like she comes off. She comes off very aloof like I felt like she was very disinterested.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while she'll just like perk up a little and make like a face, like a side eye.
Speaker 1: It was like when you see I don't know, she looked beautiful. Yeah, but I think I think episode three is where we'll see her actually start show emotions. But I think she's holding it all in to be strong. And I think sometimes people, when you're trying to be strong, you get very quiet quiet, Yeah, and you don't want to start to argue because you may lose your shit.
Speaker 2: Right, I do that a lot, you do. I'm like a sniper. If I'm very quiet, it's.
Speaker 1: Bad you're playing your scheme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone like should like leave the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't ever want you quiet around me. I feel like I'm a little scared. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back and we'll get into the reunion. Well that was quick break, and now we're back and it's still hot in hair.
Speaker 2: Wait, I feel the air though, I can feel.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so nice on the left side of the couch.
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's what happens when you pick the side that you want because your hair looks better on one side.
Speaker 1: That's what happens.
Speaker 2: I did because I hit the error.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you had roots as bad as you would want to pick the side. What is going on with that? They're getting done on Friday? And I couldn't deal. And I was like, oh, I know it's going to be all this.
Speaker 2: What is your real hair color?
Speaker 1: Is a blonde? I have no idea. I've been dying it since the seventh grade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, my it looks black.
Speaker 1: I know it looks black. It's probably the same color as slates. But when I was in seventh or eighth grade, I died at egg plant.
Speaker 2: With the egg plant.
Speaker 1: Is that purple? It's purple egg plant with white stripes in the front. Oh, I thought that was hot. My parents were really proud, you know, like I've consistently been stand up for them. Anyways, we're at the reunion. Ariana stands up for Katie, saying she's always been authentic on camera for eleven years. It doesn't bother Ariana that Katie was saying these things behind her back. Lalla feels Katie made her the enemy this season. Despite this, Lalla thinks her and Katie will continue to be the way they always are on the up.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel like I agree with what Lala's saying where she in her head, she's thinking, but we have these conversations where you're frustrated with Ariana, and then we start filming and you're not frustrated with her anymore. So I think she makes a valid point, Like I understand where she's coming from. I understand how frustrating that is to have conversations about someone else that you're on a cast with and you both feel like you're on the same page and you feel the same way, and.
Speaker 1: Then you start filming and you have the conversation that a person's looking at like you're on.
Speaker 2: Glue, right, and then you're like, wait, but I thought about this. Now I look like an asshole because I'm the one being honest about how we both felt and you're not. And so I can understand her frustration.
Speaker 1: I think Katie's like, back off, I just I'm here to sell tuna meltz. Just let me live in my life. I'm loaning to everyone at this point, let me live right. If I want to talk about my friend behind her back, let me like, why do you got to hold me? I think you could tell by Katie's face she was shocked by it. You mean you didn't think she didn't think that La would bring it up?
Speaker 2: Does she not know La?
Speaker 1: La? I think this is the first time they've had to they've had that like mutual friend that I don't know that they're protecting or that they're having their back for. But I also get I get Lawa's side, but I also get Katie's.
Speaker 2: Side, Like no, I do too. I can see both sides, but it's like I don't know which way you go though, I mean, which what would you do?
Speaker 1: Well? I think I probably would have immediately had a confrontation with Ariana, Like I think even if she was going through a hard time, I'd be like, listen, we need to know now, like where we go from here. I'm very straightforward in that way. Yeah, I don't like to leave much for interpretation, So I think I would have probably confronted my grievances to that person originally. So if Katie waseling that way, I feel like it would have made for very good television.
Speaker 2: For her to say that to Arianna at the beginning and have the conversation and just put it all out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I whatever, the imposter syndrome, all those things, Like I'm feeling insecure. I'm so excited for you. I don't want this to take away from all the exciting things happening to you, but I'm feeling yeah that that is what I think is missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think it would have been more interesting because I feel like all we get from Arianna is just the hatred towards Tom. So, like, give me something else, Like you give me a real conversation that you're having with a friend instead of just looking like you two are two teas in a pot, but without any context, you know what I mean, Like you're just loyal to each other.
Speaker 1: Because nobody I mean, no matter ho.
Speaker 2: Actually I meant two peas, but I'm so used to saying to no, I can't say two peas, I have to say two teas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, branding hashtag fail it. But I think because of that, it makes it frustrating. And I think that's what Schwartz is saying when it comes to breaking the fourth wall and all that stuff is like, don't out us for not being authentic on camera because it's gonna screw us over. But I think that's what's happening. And I think it's also because there is fear surrounding saying anything negative involving Ariana because what she's been through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's sad, and it's it's difficult to have an authentic show when everybody is scared to talk about what the way they really feel, you know, because of backlash.
Speaker 1: I mean you could feel. Even Sheena was annoyed when Arianna said I haven't watched the show. She knows, like, well, she like you went to bring up something about sheen wat and I mean, I don't watch.
Speaker 2: But here's but I don't watch because I don't want to watch. I don't I don't say like I don't watch because I don't have time. I have time, I just don't want to. But here's this is not like I'm out there doing like Jersey Mike's endorsements or anything you would.
Speaker 1: I would. But I'm going to tell you this now that I'm going to be recapping you, like now start not only should you start being nicer, but you should start watching because I'm gonna be watching you with the fine.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be watching and then I expect a full breakdown after every episode.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get it on the pod. I need it in a text. I don't listen. You can get a voice note.
Speaker 2: That's fun, all right.
Speaker 1: Then Lala tells everyone why her situation with Randall is extremely different from Ariana situation with Randall. I know you're gonna agree with Lala on this. Maybe I know, because you're saying, how do you put boundaries? I'm putting words in your mouth. You're like, what am I saying? You haven't said it, but I know what you're thinking. But Lala saying what's different is once she put those boundaries down, those went across the board. And Arian is saying, your boundaries don't have to look the same as mine, but you have to respect them. I don't know, we'll see again.
Speaker 2: I felt like, I don't know if Lala was trying not to break the fourth wall, because you can't break the fourth wall the reunion, like they tell you, like, whatever you have to say at the reunion, because to me, the biggest fundamental difference between when you make that comparison is the fact that Randall isn't a cast member. I mean we've always said, like Tom is on the cast, like he is on the.
Speaker 1: Show, So.
Speaker 2: You have a job, you're getting a paycheck, You've been on the show a long time. He is a cast member. So the boundaries aren't they're different. It's different.
Speaker 1: But I also can say the way Arianna handled this conversation, I don't know if she's just like nailing it on her own or I need to like give props to Susan, our publicist, And also like Susan, where's this type of advice when it comes to me?
Speaker 2: You're down low on the totals, baby voice, handle shit better make the other people look worse?
Speaker 1: Like, where's that info for me, Susan? But on this one, I see both sides as well. Why did they If if we would have gotten the ari on it that was said that end with Sandoval, I don't think this would have been as big of an issue. But the stuff Ariana said at the beginning, yeah, I think is what made it hard. Well, I mean let's make it.
Speaker 2: Let's say, instead of it being Sandoval, what if a cast member said, I don't like Sena, so I don't want anybody to be friends with Sheena. I don't want you to hang out with Sheena. I want you to film with Sheena.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Understand that Tom did her wrong, but at the end of the day, you don't get to dictate who films with who, who likes who, who's friends with who?
Speaker 1: But also, do you care, like, is there anyone on Orange County that you would be Like with the Shena and Ariana conversation when they're talking in the pool and she's like, will you do it for me? Like, is there anyone you would feel like, oh, I have to do? Like you care what that other person thinks so much about this friendship?
Speaker 2: You mean that I would let them dictate you I film with her?
Speaker 1: Who I talked to? Ye?
Speaker 2: No, because I've been that close to Gina for six years. And I mean I was always friendly with Shannon when Shannon hated Gina, do you know what I mean? So I've always felt like I've never let anyone dictate who I'm who you're alay with, or who I.
Speaker 1: Have a relationship with. Right, But I think that is what we're saying is the girls really want to stand by Ariana one because they know that she got picked over but two because they're afraid. They're afraid. Yeah, and and she made it clear where she stood. But then Ariana explains why she didn't tell Shena about Dancing with the Stars. There was a leak, and then Sena found out about Arian's Broadway debut by accident. Then this part kind of made me laugh. Andy thinks it's cool at this point, like Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: She just had to rub it in even more right, He's.
Speaker 1: Like, it's cruel. God. I was like, Andy, can you pitch for me to be on a show? Like? Can they? Hello? Right, it's cruel at this point that I have to recap all these shows that I'm not on.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do Dancing with the Stars?
Speaker 1: Do you think I would be good at it? No? But I think it would be fine to watch. Let me be clear, I wouldn't be mad at you if you didn't tell me you got Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to be Can we tell that out there Dancing with the Stars. I even have like the whole hip replacement backstory.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had the cancer backstory.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's a good one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to learn, but I don't know that. I mean replacement though, I feel like I don't know, Well, you could also have an injury or like a fall like Vanderpump did. Oh yeah, Like is she going to feel good enough to continue? Okay, there's real you cast? Is it you not Sudden? No?
Speaker 2: I mean I wish it was me not sudden, but it's not me. Well, and both of her hips work fine, like I don't understand, like I definitely have the better backstory.
Speaker 1: I have a titanium hip, damn it. Then Andy welcomes Ali and Joe to the reunion. Joe, listen, I'm not Joe's biggest fan, but she comes in under fire immediately, like there's not even James can be nice to do? Ye, Like Joe tried to like help James out and he's like, yeah, I know, I've watched myself on the show for a million years. I know, like nobody wanted her there, which leads me to believe that's got amazing. I'm wondering if that's why she's acting super bizarre.
Speaker 2: A needy, like trying to like get just well, her time on the show is done now right, I mean, there's no reason for her to be back if there's another season, Joe wouldn't be around.
Speaker 1: No, Joe's done. That was we're seeing the end of show.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's the So you're saying, maybe that's why all the all odd bizarre instagram lives, Like she just keeps trying to get out there and have conversations and create media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's hoping that it'll catch on or that somebody will do. I think that Short's kind of probably screwed her over, and to some extent, of course you did, but I think there's more to this story. I'm not going to actually fully spell it out, but other than Joe wanting to be on the show and that bothering Schwartz.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think, like clearly Schwartz screwed her over, but like it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: I mean because I don't feel badly for her. She's an adult woman.
Speaker 2: I think it was very clear that he was interested in hiding their relationship. He wasn't making it public, he didn't want to tell anybody about it. He's like keeping her hidden in his apartment. He's telling people like with her around that they're not dating dating, Well, he's dating, and she's stating there holding his hat like he made it very clear. I think that he I mean, I get it, he was probably saying I love you at home, but how I mean, come on, if he's saying I love you at home, but then he's speed dating and making you hold his hat like he's clearly not interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, actually he didn't even give her the hat. He gave it to the word.
Speaker 2: Right girl that he likes. So I'm just saying, I don't really feel that badly.
Speaker 1: I don't, But I also feel like there's something else they're not talking about. Something happened, in my opinion, with Schwartz and his brother and all of that that made him change whatever it is that he was doing in his life. And I think that Joe was a part of whatever, because there's something they keep alluding to, and they go, we don't need to talk about that on the show. We don't need to talk They said it four to five times, we don't need to talk about on the show. I'm like, well, I need to talk about it. I need to know what you're talking about, because it can't just be that she wanted to be on a television show. That's one, but what are the other reasons?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, Well, if you could get Joe onto the podcast, he would ask her that that would be a reason to have her on.
Speaker 1: I don't trust Joe, I texted Schwartz, if I'm being honest, Normally he texted me right back. But I text him and said, can I call you one speaker? I have a question for you from the pod? And he hasn't responded, But it is pretty early for Schwartz, so like maybe he isn't awake, but it has been delivered.
Speaker 2: What were you going to ask him?
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask him what that thing is that they're not actually saying.
Speaker 2: He's going to tell you, Yeah, why you're recording a podcast I do on speakerphone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can't to himself, he really can't. If somebody were to have dug into him in that moment and said, he would have given in. But I think everybody kind of respected the boundaries because they all know whatever those boundaries are. But then we get into him talking about his new girlfriend Sophia.
Speaker 2: Why did he have to start it with like she's beautiful?
Speaker 1: And what did he say? I don't know, she's like like the most beautiful girl ever. I mean, not that that's like my least favorite thing about her. Then you don't lead with it. Then you're like, she's funny, she's smart, she's cool, she's got a good job, she's of course beautiful. You don't lead if I.
Speaker 2: Mean, well, how awkward is that what Joe is sitting right next to him? And then I might have felt sorry for her like a little bit in that moment.
Speaker 1: I like, at this point, Joe has pushed him to the point where he's trying to almost be mean to her to get her to go away. Yeah, Like, I don't think it's actually gas lighting at this point. I think he's like, listen, here's the fire, bitch, it's over. I'm telling you what's done. Get me out of your phone. Quit talking about I am done. And she's not.
Speaker 2: She's not done. She has more Instagram lives to do well.
Speaker 1: Even when she left, she said I'm gonna go home to cry, and I was like, but also she was being very bizarre to Katie, Like Katie made very good points, and she was like, listen, you know, I feel like I was going through a lot and the last thing I need to deal with was you. And she's like, am I hearing this right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, you are hearing ye right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And actually what I'm saying makes perfect sent Also, she didn't know what bread crumbing meant.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means either.
Speaker 1: What is that I'll be like little bread crumbs so they can fall?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in a relationship. Yeah, so like a guy just gives like a little I've been married a long time. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Follow the bread crumbs here, I'll leave him right out. Can I have some crackers? My gosh. Then Katie has continuously stated how much she dislikes Joe. Then we get flashbacks. It's I don't really know that I have anything else to say about Joe.
Speaker 2: No, I really don't either. It We've we've spent a lot of time on Joe. We're at our threshold.
Speaker 1: You know what. Bye Joe, Bye Joe. We wish you the best, Joe. We won't see you next season, but we won't see you next year.
Speaker 2: Joe, walk with your Instagram lives.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll make it onto our rundown if you keep it up, but we can't make any promises. Then we get into James responding to Rachel's accusations that Hippy's behavior is bad because of the way James treated him, and Lisa knew that James would be a great dad to Hippie. This is the part that confuses me. I am surprised that Lisa allowed the conversation that a dog was to be purchased and then shipped across the country all of that. I was like, this doesn't feel like for the dog. I mean, granted, people do that all the time. Yeah, but that's not a very vander Pump dog's right type of dog. Perty Well, do you think that she should have intervened? And I'm surprised she was like, well, I'm just surprised she didn't have any comment.
Speaker 2: On that, right unless they cut it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah. True. But then they talk about some of the compromises he's made for Ali, where Ali, I think Ali doesn't really let him like, she doesn't let him wiggle at all, Like she kind of holds him.
Speaker 2: No, she holds him accountable. And the fact that she moved out for two days when he drank and she doesn't like how he is when he drinks. Like, I give her props for being strong and having like a solid line, Like it's very black and white with her, and that's good you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think so too, But I also think if they were to get engaged, what do you think the chances are that those two end up together.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, because she made it clear that even if they got engaged anytime soon, it would have to be a long engagement.
Speaker 1: But sometimes people do that because they really want to get engaged.
Speaker 2: You mean they just want to get engaged.
Speaker 1: No, they want like they want to feel like she's at the age where she may still be playing the game, you know, like she may be like, oh, well, I mean yeah, I mean I wouldn't if I really didn't want to get married, I wouldn't want somebody to propose to me.
Speaker 2: So you're saying she would just say okay, even knowing that it probably wouldn't work out.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's what she's saying. She goes, well, if I would say yes now, but it would be a very long time. It would be a very drawn out engagement. I don't really get that, Like, you either want to get married or you don't, Like, I have no interest in granted I'm divorced and remarried, but I have no interest in getting engaged to multiple people. Yeah, just so I can have a ring on my finger just to appease somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you think about her on the show?
Speaker 2: Like, do you think she's like we clearly thought that Joe's in it for the show, Like Joe likes the spot, likes she likes me on the show.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Ali? I think Ali likes Jane. I think Ali also wants to and I think this is fine to be both things. I think Ali wants her career in the music industry. I think she wants to promote her readings all of those things. But I think she really does like James, and I think he really does like her. But I think there's something inside of James where he cannot be alone because there's a void there and he just feels like it's like this ultimate neglect, which is why he quits drinking every single time a girl says that they will leave him if he doesn't stop, but then starts back up when they do leave him. When James got very upset with Sandoval ten minutes after this conversation regarding Hippie and oh was that the Egdonna's dog and all that stuff, I think that had zero to do with anything Sandoval said, I think it had to do all with what Ali had said about you think it saying that she'd leave again if he started drinking. I think he was holding it in, Yeah, because he didn't want to be aggressive with Ali and he knew he could be with Sandom. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because that's interesting because Shane was actually in the room during that scene and he goes, what just happened? He goes, I don't even understand what just happened? Yeah, where it went to that level of anger and it didn't There was no context for it, like it just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, whoever is the primary carekeeper of the dog is the one that's going to get the dog. But like to go from that to that, I think was really he was annoyed with the alley situation. Anne is referred to as Star of the Year on vander Pumper Rules. I'm surprised Anne wasn't a surprise guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless she comes out in the next one.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Because A do cell commercials, she didn't have time for Dura.
Speaker 1: Cel hook us up because like I'm I use batteries, listen, I've.
Speaker 2: Never had Dura cel all for anyone offer me to do a commercial. I've been on TV for six years now, I know.
Speaker 1: What you're offering right now? Yeah, six years.
Speaker 2: I've been on TV for six years now. I don't no one's knocking out my door to ask me to do commercials. And Ann's made like a few scenes here and.
Speaker 1: There also a post on her instant that people fly her to watch what Happens Live. Well, I mean, Durusil, it could have been you. Yeah, a trip sponsored by Drusso. But anyways, coming up. In part three of the Union, Andrew reveals that they're going to watch the last few minutes of the season finale together. Lala is yelling at someone to respect her position on the show, and Sandoval is sobbing as he tries to apologize to Ariana, to which she responds. And this, I felt was a really heartfelt moment. I just want you away from me. I want you gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. That was I mean, that was tough to see and I understand.
Speaker 1: I felt like both emotions were real in that moment. Yeah, we're in this together, but we really don't want to be see. I felt like the second reunion was just very.
Speaker 2: And then the third one is where yeah, all the intensity is going to come out.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder if they're going to give Laala any redemption. They're just going to keep making her look like the catalyst and the one that's creating all this drama within the friend group. But yeah, I don't know. I also am a little bit curious why Brock stayed the whole time and the other ones zipped out. Brock's are just there to make like small comments ship talk, like like that's he's there. For one.
Speaker 2: He did that with Schwartz, right, he made some comment about his marriage or something.
Speaker 1: Both of them. I was like, so what But him and she and I haven't really had any like connection or talking much.
Speaker 2: No, and they haven't talked about their relationship at all really no.
Speaker 1: Just about his stuff with the kids the episode one, But who knows. I am it has made me more interested. But let's take a quick break and come back to talk about Valley Season one, episode nine. This episode of The Valley is brought to you by Jackson's number one guy in the group, Huddy. Like I have smelled like sweat and tequilla at this point, like he's always sweaty. He is, I mean it's a man I have ever seen, not a sweaty as me right now.
Speaker 2: But he's so moist all the time.
Speaker 1: I want you to look at how your mouth looks when you say the I'm gonna say it again. It's to bother you. He disgusted.
Speaker 2: He's so moist.
Speaker 1: Oh, he just looks like he needs those like you know those makeup, Yeah, like I know I need one right now, to the little powder pat he just needs to put some in his pocket. And just you know, I feel like he may use self tanner, not like even spray tans, but he uses his own self tanner.
Speaker 2: Which clogs his poor yes, and then it's just like permanently sweaty. Yeah, yeah, that would make sense.
Speaker 1: But it starts where the conversation between Michelle and Jack's and I gotta tell you, I thought this was gonna go a different way. I was like, he's like, so I heard your sexting celebrities, and she's like, well I am, but it's just clearly marketing, like yeah, and then she's like, of course Jesse knows. And at this point you realize their marriage.
Speaker 2: But was there ever really any confirmation of whether she sends nude photos or sexy photos or whatever, or did she just kind of glaze over that part?
Speaker 1: And she does. I went back and looked at a million old photos of Michelle and Jesse. I took the time. Where do you have this time? You know what? I don't sleep so during I fall.
Speaker 2: This is why you don't get your roots done because you're too busy. I'm doing this stuff.
Speaker 1: Listen, you want to ask me anything about p Diddy? Quiz mey. I know every thing there is to know, like, honestly, ask I mean, he's even where is he right now? That I don't know? But anything else that you can find out on TikTok or anything else. The baby mama that loves Sean Combe's instagram. How he's involved with Michael Jackson's death. I'm I'm involved. Well, you should just have your own podcast, honestly. Can we do a popping off episode where you get Aubrey O'Day on because that okay, Maya.
Speaker 2: Shane's really good friends as an attorney. His name is Cyrus and he's like, was best friends with Audrey Aubrey.
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell her name is? What's her name? Aubrey Aubrey, but it might be Audrey Aubrey like they were best friends, like all through college. Well, I watched the TMC Investigates last night and she had to have been reading from a script.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't know what you're talking. What is she being investigatd.
Speaker 1: Peaty because she was on Danity Kane. Oh, yeah, Culture for the Love.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're I think I was in law school oh when that was going on.
Speaker 1: Sorrys in law school too, was second bar exam during that. Anyways, we get back to texting celebrities. I really need to know who the celebrity was. Is he hot? Well?
Speaker 2: Do you still think it's Michael Bay?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think that was the next guy. I think that was whatever celebrity I think is an actor because she was like, I was really excited.
Speaker 2: Do you think everyone on the cast knows who the celebrity is? Yes, okay, so we're going to ask Janet.
Speaker 1: Oh, we forgot to tell you, guys, Emily met Janet. I met Janet and she's lovely by the way, which now we don't know if we're biased human beings, Like if one of us meets the person and says that we like them, then all of a sudden we forget all of the bad things that we've said in the past. Yeah, and there are new favorites.
Speaker 2: Well, when I met her, I asked her, I said, how does it feel to be the villain?
Speaker 1: Oh? What she said?
Speaker 2: She goes, I don't know how that happened? And I was like, well, you're really good at it.
Speaker 1: Do you know we talked shit? I don't think so, because.
Speaker 2: She agreed to come on, So I feel like she doesn't know, so nobody tell her.
Speaker 1: No, Please, guys, don't tell tall the things we've said, because this is actually Janet's best episode. By the way, Congratulations Janet. I don't know if I feel that way because now you're coming on and I like you, or if this was really just a good we like Janet. We just like to talk shit too. So but then you know, we see this happen, and then we see Jack's confronting Brittany about throwing up, saying she's the only one of the women throwing up. Everyone else is normal. Why can't you be? I don't know, like everyone else is normal, why can't you be? Like it's very narcissistic, well kind.
Speaker 2: Of clearly his delivery, Like I actually feel like he has valid points when it comes to the drinking or whatever is going on, because we see her get sick multiple times, so clearly there's an issue. I don't know if it has to do with her ulcer. I don't know if she really is dream you too much. I don't know if she's only drinking a little. But then, but when you're repeatedly getting sick and it ruins your entire day and you have to stay in bed, it is a problem. I don't disagree with it being a problem, but it's the delivery. And we don't know if it's a drinking. We don't know if it's partying. We don't know any of the things. But if you're in a situation in your life, in any part of your health, where you can't get up and go to work right, and it happens multiple time, so you're on notice, you know what happens anyway. So I don't disagree with his sentiment, I disagree with with how he talks to her.
Speaker 1: With his delivery. And then I also was confused are the girls lying for her? Because at first it was I drank nothing right, and then it was two, and then it was I had two shots. It's always two.
Speaker 2: Do you notice that it's always it's like.
Speaker 1: How many people have you had sex with? Three? Oh? Everyone says three? Oh?
Speaker 2: They say three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many of you had three?
Speaker 2: I always I say two.
Speaker 1: Oh you do? I like to go with three. It feels it feels like it was a little bit wild.
Speaker 2: Oh, three is a little bit wild.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I've gotten to the point where I watched them. I don't see the love there anymore between Brittany and Jackson. Yeah. No, I feel like this relationship is done donezo over because you do think. I think what she's the most pissed about when he is being completely inappropriate and wanting all her friends to talk shit about her and throw under the bus, and he's clearly had two bottles of tequila and she can't have two shots or whatever it may be, is she wants him to have her back, and even on national television, he won't, right, And that's got to be a really And he would have loved it.
Speaker 2: If everybody else would have joined in and talked about it, he would he would have like ate it up, He would have kept going. He would have been like, you're right, and he would have been like it would have been even worse. He she's lucky that they were all respected her enough to not engage.
Speaker 1: But also at the end of the day, all she did was throw up versus where Jesse was physically fighting Danny and you know everybody else. I mean, by the end, Danny's so drunk he like can't even tell what he's upset about. He's like about the thing and wait, is that what he was crying? Yeah? Well I was right before the cry before they went outside. Michelle goes up talks to Jesse. He's in full going out outfit, like loafers with no socks all things.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Jesse being on the bottle of Trim with Anna Nicole Smith? He was hot, he was hot.
Speaker 1: He's in my DMS right now, is he? Yeah? I mean because I have slid into his DMS at the beginning of the valley just to say, like, you want to come on the pod. But he's now apparently just he's realized the plus ninety nine or whatever, and so he's like, hey, just went deep down in the DMS. Happy to come on. I think you've talked to my manager and we have buddy, see you soon. We saw you looking hot. On the trim spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Popular. I don't know it had to be ninety.
Speaker 2: Well, she died in seven, so yeah, did you.
Speaker 1: Ever try trimspaw? Probably? I did. Probably, I've probably done it all now they're all cooking. We've gotten through the like texting with celebrities, sending sexy photos that okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, can I ask you though, do you think jesse so do you really think jesse knew everything about Michelle texting? I mean she left out the part about her being didn't she leave out the part about being accused of sending sexy photo?
Speaker 1: Or did she tell him that too? She Jax ended up telling him that because I remember immediately He's like Jack's, I don't want to play the game of telephone. I think what really is happening, and we'll ask them when they're on the pod. I think they were done by then.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that relationship was done and they're over and they're try trying to keep it together and slowly backing out of it. Yeah. I think that they're so far done. I don't think they're into each other. She cringes when he touches her. Yeah, she clearly doesn't even care to be like, oh, you know, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, sure, I knew she was texting slowly.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see Edwin be like, yeah, I'm fine with Cheddy texting whoever. Like I even tell him when I have a DM moment with somebody that's not even sexual. I'm like, just so you know, I was on Oliver Hudson's podcast and we DM.
Speaker 2: Like, I, oh, you feel like you feel like you have to tell me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I tell him the joke. Well, Shane has access.
Speaker 2: To my instagram, So do you think he goes on and looks yeah, because he knows that. Like sometimes all like forward like guys working out to like my girlfriends will be like.
Speaker 1: Oh he's hot, like the guy with the penis that always flops?
Speaker 2: Oh the guy guy, why is it always.
Speaker 1: On my floor? Because I probably forwarded it? All right, But then we get to uh, Michelle saying getting kind of upset with Nia because Nia didn't stand up for the fact I.
Speaker 2: Should understand this. Can you explaining that situation about the Santa Clarita? I don't get it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I guess Danny is a realist and realizes they can only afford a house if they live in Santa Clarita. Okay, Michelle said she never heard what Santa Clarita is. Blah blah blah. Nia said, I wouldn't actually want to live in Santa Clarita because I don't want to feel like an outcast from my relationship and friends. But then Michelle went to show them a house, and Nia in the moment did not say anything bad about the house. I don't think me is going to say something bad about anybody regardless.
Speaker 2: No, she just doesn't have that kind of personality.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's going to talk about somebody's house, whether it's in the San Fernando Vouse anything. Well, I know it next week's going to be bad. Something happens between the next week. But I did wonder why the AI was like who triggered you to want to go for Nia? For Nia me yah, like why do you need to go for her? But then the men drunken conversation outside. I don't know that was that was.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've that was an awkward. First of all, I've been married to Shane for fifteen years. I've never seen him cry, not one time.
Speaker 1: I've seen a him cry twice. Yes, and something about his mom.
Speaker 2: See, I think that fifteen years never seen him cry. So watching men sitting around cry was very odd for me. They had been like, damn, I didn't even understand what Danny was crying about because he said he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't have thick skin or something. Not sleeping. I'm in a ting top, it's snowing, like. I think he was just in a rough way. I think somebody probably should have put Danny to bed prior with the babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Danny put his shirt on.
Speaker 1: You're Binky nine night. But I think Neia didn't realize the level he was at because she was probably.
Speaker 2: If Nia knew that was going on, she lost her mind.
Speaker 1: Nia is like, makes me look like I'm casual with control.
Speaker 2: She would have been like she would have been like right in there because.
Speaker 1: No more. But then you know, we start to hear a little bit more about Jesse and Jack's and then this party didn't really get Janet walks outside and Janet was cooking. She is on her baby moon, but she comes out and Jesse kind of loses a ship on her.
Speaker 2: Because she comes out and tells him dinners ready, how dare you cook?
Speaker 1: For me pregnant, beyond get back in the kitchen. Where are you? This is? Then instead you're crying, go back. You're giving each other hand jobs because none of his old sex and so long, and you don't mind, and this is going to be bad. But then Janet's husband haven't learned his name yet, maybe the season. Then Janet's husband, we'll just call him Janet's husband. Janet's husband, of course, goes running to her, and he had and the most loved. And I was like, listen, Janet's husband, my husband. I would eat you alive. I would swallow you up, okay, choke you down and torture you. But here's you are so nice and good. Right.
Speaker 2: But here's the question, though, would he genuinely have done that if he wasn't outside with a bunch of douchebags who yell at women.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think so do you.
Speaker 2: I think he's like he was like sitting out there with all those guys and Jax's yelling at Brittany and Jesse doesn't like.
Speaker 1: Michelle, and Danny's crying, and Janet's husband didn't even do that. He was just Janet. He was just sitting there Janet's husband said nothing, I know, but I felt like.
Speaker 2: He had to go and like redeem himself because he got like he was.
Speaker 1: Because he was in proximity of assholes. Yes, he's like, I got it. I kind of run in there really fast and apologize. But Janet's husband, he was like ship when baby comes, life's about to be really bad. But he knew what to do. He like or offered her water. But also then I have to throw a little shade because all this talk about cooking dinner. I don't cook a lot, but I can make a freaking burger and a hot dog. I was waiting was elaborate item that took all of this time.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw them mixing things and.
Speaker 1: Nobody was eating anything that was mixed. No, I only saw the hot hamburgers and hot dogs. But there I saw with a fine tooth comb was like, where is the item she's been cooking? Because I does she mean prepping because we I'm very particular with I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but that's a good question for Janet. Yeah, we want to know the menu. I want to know the menu. I want to know what you made.
Speaker 1: Was there a keen lost salad?
Speaker 2: We didn't see maybe I feel like maybe there was like a pasta salad or something in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, if that's happening. But then Jack's asked the women how much Brittany was drinking on the boat. Brittany comes out from the bedroom. Brittany, I love you. You need different glasses because the fact that they match right where your eyebrow is.
Speaker 2: Do they cover the eyebrow?
Speaker 1: There's two eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see it's like right below the eyebrow.
Speaker 1: Kline. Like love her, but like we all like I make bad fashion choices. I made one today, but like I need the glasses to shift. Yeah. But she comes out and she's like Jacks Jacks, but yeah, but she emphasizes she does not have a drinking problem. Her body is just turning against her because she's unhappy, which could be true.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that. It might be like stress sickness, you know, I mean, do you does something happen to like when I get stressed, I get alopecia, Like I have a bold spot in the back of my head right now, I have roseicia. So maybe hers is like she throws.
Speaker 1: Up, which I can say, like one of my babies when they were little, when they didn't want to go to bed, and I would put them to sleep and they want to get they would throw up because they knew I would come in immediately if they threw.
Speaker 2: Up, So they made themselves throw up.
Speaker 1: No, not like gag themselves, but they would be so anxious that then they would like they'd be like, Mom, I want to get up. I want to get up. And but they they grew out of it. But it became like a thing that we had to nurture in a certain way. But it was they were looking for something that we weren't giving them clearly. So I think it could be that, But it also I think the conversation of here's the thing, and this is the bottom line of this episode, Edwin. If I was if I was throwing up ninety percent of the time we were hanging out with our friends while filming being paid, he would.
Speaker 2: Be upset too, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: But the way he's speaking to her, the way that he's implying that she has a drinking problem, if she has an ulcer, if she has a medical condition, these are things that we should be seeing playing out right now. We need to go to the doctor, we need to do this. We need to figure it out. It shouldn't be now that she's a mother, This shouldn't be happening anymore. Right If this has always happened the duration of your entire marriage, your entire relationship, why do you think it would change now? And then? Also, why do you not have to change what she does?
Speaker 2: Well, he's never going to change, but he's never going to think he needs to change.
Speaker 1: But also he thinks he's she's never going to leave him, and now we know she has right, do you think she's still gone or do you think she's going to take him back?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I don't know. She posted that photo of her Did you see that on her Instagram? The most recent post she did where it said what did it say, like if my boyfriend's out of town or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't really know what I've been casting together. They're together all the time.
Speaker 2: They'll probably get back together.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're going to get back to I think she unless maybe they are back together. I don't know, Well, who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what he means by she'll never leave me, Like, even if she does leave, it's never gonna last because she's always gonna come back.
Speaker 1: But I think what can be true is that if you're in a relationship with a jack sorry we love you on television, but with a narcissist and they continuously break you down and make you feel like you're not enough, they do have a way of always getting you back because they have torn you down for so many years that you really feel like you're not enough. And I think that's as much as she's upset with the way he's talking to her, I think she's also upset that she's not enough for him, and that's I mean, that's trauma, right.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, as long as she always feels that way, she'll always go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's really hard to not go back if you feel like you still have more to give if you didn't do yeah.
Speaker 2: Nothing, And it's hard when you have children together too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do you think about Zach posting Instagram story with big Bear location?
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, I didn't find that like the least bit funny, And then I didn't understand why Janet I couldn't sleep that night because she was like, well, she was worried he was like in the bushes or something like he was gonna jump out and scared.
Speaker 1: Like he was going to be there next to laser coming in.
Speaker 2: It made that whole thing made no sense to me.
Speaker 1: I want to know how closes Zach and Janet actually were before filming, because I haven't really seen very much closeness with them, and I was talking about each other. Yeah, so I feel like they must have had a closer relationship leading into this than that we're seeing. But also I don't I didn't want to do that spat day at Christen's, Like, I don't want to come over to your house, No, with all the dogs. I mean, I love dogs, but like I don't want. I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want while my dogs are No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Try to buy an Amazon foot spot and then have me stick my feet into lukewarm water. I just kept thinking about all the dog hair that's in that water, also the shap all of it. I didn't want any of it. I didn't want that spa day, But I also didn't want to be in Big Bear. Why do you think they couldn't have actually gone to a spot? Well, I had to google it was this during COVID, but it wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: I thought it was four years ago.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe they filmed or they couldn't go anywhere. You have to realize, like why else would you not? Is the only place you can get a permit is like Kristen's apartment, I guess, so that's the only place they've had her film and she's been in the same T shirt the whole damn time. I know it's been rough for Kristen, but either way, between the two pey and all the things, then we get to the men going.
Speaker 2: The men fishing. I like Jesse saying that he likes renaissance women, not women with abs, and then he's talking about how Michelle isn't like that, like she's not considered that type of renaissance woman.
Speaker 1: I guess because she's thin. Well, he said she didn't used to always be this way. When I met her, she was bigger. I don't know exactly what he met, but I think her watching it back, she was definitely like dide, he just me fat. I'll send him nudes only if he's richer.
Speaker 2: But it gets a new personality.
Speaker 1: But then Danny says he's only ever been with short women because he has Napoleon complex. Then they get a whole fight about Napoleon complex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Napoleon complex is just like I always see, he's five seven. Yes, he has a big attitude. He totally has a Napoleon complex.
Speaker 1: Dinger.
Speaker 2: It's it's very nice size considering he's five to seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's very well in dowed. I'll ask Gina, Oh my goodness, my gosh. But this is where Jesse says Neo wears the pants and her and Danny's relationship. Jesse says, Jax is always trying to prove himself and he doesn't need to prove what. I don't actually remember him saying that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Jesse has a lot to say about other people's complexes and relationships and like he's like the psychologists of the group.
Speaker 1: Well, I love that he's like JACKX, you know you should be asking me about this part of the relationship, you know, like this happening relationship. And at first I didn't agree with him, and I agreed with Janet's husband, where like you're the last person, You're the last person he asked, But actually he is, like I've already ked all this up, Like if you want a chance of survival, do all of the things opposite than what I do, right, But Jack's pretty much just stepped in it there, and yeah, that's all that. They're done. He's just said he needs to read the signs before it's too late.
Speaker 2: He says he misspoke. His marriage is far from being on the fence.
Speaker 1: Did you think about that makeup apology the next day with the kissing and the I'm sorry but Jack's still in the sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was just like the obligatory We got in a fight, so now we have to continue on a story on camera. So now it's like, Okay, now we have to talk because we're obligated to talk about it. So he said what he should say, I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have said that, and she's like, yeah, you were wrong, but I forgive you, and then let's have some beer cheese, and then that was the end. Yeah, I know, I wish I kind of need to talk to her. Yeah, do DM do you get in her DMS?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. We have never had like that. No, Well, I don't know. I could try. She's from Indiana. I'm from Ohio, so I'm from Indiana and she's still.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, maybe maybe she does.
Speaker 1: Maybe she hates me as much as you. No, no, impossible. Well that's a round, guys, enjoyed. Gina and uh Emily, Emily, Emily? Is that?
Speaker 2: And that that other girl?
Speaker 1: Another girl? Hopefully they'll do do us justice next week. All right, Well, thanks guys, thanks for listening. M m hm hm