Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Joe Burrow Mason knows this week by indicating he'll play a role in helping push the Bengals to resign. T Higgins, the franchise tag wide receiver who has been viewed as a like, is likely to leave in twenty twenty five. As say it he would like to state did not offer much confidence he resigned. Jamar Chase chimed In said he deserves to be here. He wants to be here. It's all about how they want to play it. He has parted ways with his agent, David Mugiletta. Yeah, I don't know who who He's signed with. Ojoe you know, Joe had a situation where after the during the game, his home was invaded. Joe is someone that's been through that. Yes, you feel like your privacy has been invaded by the worst way. Somebody came into your home uninvited, went through rama through. I don't know if they take took anything. And like you said, Joe, you know, you know you play. You asked to be a professional athlete and to be in this role, but it doesn't make it easier. Yeah, and it seems to be something that's reoccurring, O Joe now. And they said it's a gang that came up from South America and they're targeting athletes while they're play because if you play it, you clearly you're not home right in the likelihood of somebody being there because hey, family, friends, in loved one, they're gonna be at the game watching you. So this is the best time. And the you know, it's a it's a coordinated attack. But I don't wish bad on nobody, but I'm gonna tell that. My grandma used to say, but I don't wish bad on nobody, but I don't wish good on them either. So if and I saw two of the day. At this press conversation, he's had armed security say y'all might need to think, y'all might need to think twice. Joe Burrow issued a statement addressing the burglary that occurred at his Cincinnati area home while the Bengals were on the road to face the Cowboys. I feel like my privacy has been violated in more ways than one. Uh. And it's already out there and I want I would want out there, and that's more than I care to share. We live in public life. One of the least favorite parts of that is the lack of privacy. I agree, and that's been difficult for me to deal with my entire career. Tua announced that he has hired armed security to guard his house.
Speaker 3: Just let it be known. They are armed. And I hope if you decide to go to my house, you think twice. Oh man. That's that's that's that's it's crazy. It's crazy. We we we are in different times.
Speaker 1: We're we're in different times as people, We're in different times economically, and you know, people are doing what's necessary to.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I don't even know the way to put it.
Speaker 1: They're taking chances they're taking life, they're taking a life altering chances to take from others.
Speaker 3: And they're hard work, you know, and they're willing to do whatever mm hmm. And I'm willing to do whatever to protect Hey, they listen, I four I mm hmm. You know. But man, that's unfortunate. And back to this situation with.
Speaker 1: Obviously contractually h From from a business standpoint, uh, it's impossible. I love the words that all the players are saying about T want the state, and I'm sure we have a lot of Bengal fans in the chat.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think it would be unfair to Tea. It would be unfair to Jamar Chase, who is is due a hefty a healty deal, you know. Oh yeah, And I think it's I think it's also knowing from a business standpoint, it's impossible to pay Chase and Tea. It's impossible to pay Chase what he's worth and pay Tea what he is worth as well and still have them the same. At some point, the person that would be getting the ship into the stick is T Higgins. I think T Higgins deserves to go to a team where he can be the number one guy. It could be his show and he can get the money that he deserves as a number one receiver, which I see him as. I love the thought of T still being there, but the way the business works, you can't afford both of them.
Speaker 3: You just can't.
Speaker 1: I know, Joe Joe Burrow is saying all the right things, and I would love to see both of them stay there, but it's just impossible.
Speaker 3: It's just impossible. It's just impossible because of the type of receiver that T Higgins is. You don't you don't, you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't take a hometown discount, you don't take a pay cut because you only get so many chances.
Speaker 2: You're not the first, not the first car. You want to take one down the road. Yes, you gonna stack some chip. We want to try to keep this thing together with the championship, but not the first one, the first one. I'm trying to get every dime out.
Speaker 1: Possibly, you got to, you got to because you listen with this game, with this game of football, you need your security, and you're getting older.
Speaker 3: You don't get younger. It's not going it's not going backwards. So you listen.
Speaker 1: As much as I love the thought of Te staying there, like he deserves his money, the right money, not just anything. Now we're just gonna throw you this and may and see if you're gonna be happy. Come on, man, you can't. You can't do him like that. You can't do him like that.
Speaker 2: No, hey, so and Joe like, hey, my primes have been made. It a because I think little Shack wanted to call the police. Y'all didn't want y'all to know about that show we had shot over there. Yeah you over there, you couple, you know, okay, morning, okay, Yeah, you know, you know Joe, Joe gonna hamm me something, Joe go hamm a nice man. I don't but he don't want people to know, right right, privacy that's the bingo because guess what they sports illustrated or somebody model called the police.
Speaker 3: That just say, somebody called the police, right right? They had to do they did, oh they You know, you gotta leave your name now you know what you call nine on one? You gotta think who am I? Who am I speaking to your big neck mammy? Yep?
Speaker 1: And hey, that that's how I got out. Unlet's that's that's the light. That's the light to live, man, that's the light to live. It's the price you pay for fame and in being.
Speaker 3: Who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deack Henry dropped the dreads for braids. Twitter said he was like oh bar on the wire. Fans said he lost all his aura? What's you think, Joe?
Speaker 3: I mean, we gonna see. We're gonna see if he lost his ora comes something they we we we are Sampson. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was definite to say, is he like Samson. We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna find out. I highly doubt it because I don't think him running the ball and being in being as good as he is has anything to do with them dreads.
Speaker 3: It might be a good thing. He might be lighter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ain't got to worry about nobody tackling cause you Hey, cause you know guys attack you because it used to be that was a pilloty. If you attacking somebody now part of the uniform.
Speaker 3: If it's if it's if it's hanging out, you got damn him. It's part of uniform. You could pull it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's payingful. You running one way if somebody pull you hey, hey, hey, oh Joe, you just want to fight what you want to do broke. That's what I grab your jersey. I was trying to grab your jersey, but I don't know how to got. I mean some of that stuff. Oh that that they hair covered the thing? Yeah, I think that died it back.
Speaker 1: You know, most of the time, I think the it's a larger percentage of players with dreds that's covering the name that play on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, is it? Yeah? I like it. I think somebody tackled Troy polamalu by.
Speaker 1: I remember that he an interception, He got an interception, picked up a fumble the summer, and they pulled his hair.
Speaker 3: Yep, I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Quinn Ewers is reportedly debating on returning to college football and for going the NFL draft yet again. However, Texas is reportedly ready to move on the arch matting next season, yeah, which would put Hewers to enter the transfer a portal many NFL scouts reportedly believe Ewers could benefit from each other year of college. Ewers has one more year of eligibility left on it, most likely it will be spent on another top ten team.
Speaker 3: The long Hames cornerback has a decision to make. Yeah, moving on, he.
Speaker 1: Knows good, Well, he might as well go into the portal because Texas is arch man and team from now on.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm not sure where you can't go.
Speaker 1: There'll be many many suitors for him, especially with the ni of money, where he can come and try to help lead them to a national championship. Well, you got to be careful that you got. You got to be careful if you go to Ohio State. You have to understand who the quarterbacks are that already there? Are you able to beat them out? Are you better than what they already have at Ohio State? You know, isn't that Dylan Gabriel. Isn't he a senior? Take cass Organ They put it in there. But you gotta be you gotta make sure. You gotta make sure you can beat out whoever's already there. If you can't, or you're gonna be stuck.
Speaker 2: Well, he ain't gonna be stuck. He ain't gonna be struck. What's you called him a Texas?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean he knows that anybody have a situation where they encourage him to enter the portal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think he can read the room. He can he can read the room. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe average Hunter is the Associate AP College Football Player of the Year. Received twenty six forty three votes on a panel of at top twenty five voters. Kept piling up the hardware. He also won the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award, along with the Chuck Mcnerickward as top Receiver, and the Bullet the Copf Award. Yeah no, the Chuck mcnarrit as the top defensive player, and the bullet the Kop Award as the top.
Speaker 3: Receiver, and and he should have won the Thorpe Award. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't want because if he'dn't won that, nobody else I don't believe another player would have ever won.
Speaker 1: These world wards. Right, Well, that's not the only one. He got one more coming to now, Oh yeah, yeah, he got he got one more. He got one more coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That's some that's some good hardware too before the draft.
Speaker 2: That's a real hardware. O, Joe, does the Thorpe understand how that looks? I'm not saying, let's just say for the sake of argument, he doesn't win the award, but do you know how that looks when you don't have him as a finalist and he just won the Chuck mc nerrick as the top defensive player out of the air.
Speaker 3: Is dB not on the defense side of the football at job.
Speaker 1: They don't know what they're doing. They don't know what they're doing. Okay, we can't give him everything. We can't, I mean, because they didn't.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how they are.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how the people are, the people that are in positions of power. You know, we were gonna find a way. We're gonna find a way around it. We're gonna find some type of excuse. And I would love, I would love to hear the reasoning behind whoever makes the decision on whether he wins it or not.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you give it to him? What's the great? Did you watch him play?
Speaker 1: Do you actually understand the game of football and what he was able to do this season as a defensive back?
Speaker 3: No, come on, now, it's always personal. It's always personal. He had a phenomenal season. He had a phenomenal season.
Speaker 2: Uh An Ohio politician has seen enough for flag planning by visiting sports visiting sports team Republican State Josh William said Wednesday on social media he's introducing a bill.
Speaker 3: To make flag planning in sports a felony in the state.
Speaker 2: His proposal comes after November thirtieth fight at the Michigan Ohio State rivalry football game, when the Wolverines beat the buck Guys thirteen ten and then attempting to plant the flag at midfield. Guys, I don't know, would this be considered like a snowflake? I just got so Hey, Chad, y'all help me out. What would this be considered snowflake ism?
Speaker 3: That's a good one, that's a good one. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, Joe, now, we don't do politics here, but I'm just I'm just trying to figure out. I mean, you will introduce a bill, a bill that if a visiting player were to play their team flag on your logo at midfield, it is a felapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they folks, listen, they focused on the wrong game and it won't plan it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's simple, it's simple. Simple.
Speaker 1: They they make they making rules, They making rules for about the wrong kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, they better be glad I wasn't doing that.
Speaker 2: What I would be ibout have pulled my plans off and planning some seeds myself.
Speaker 3: Hey, you see. You see how you flag for joke.
Speaker 1: You see how fast You see how fast they created a bill for something that really has no meaning. It ain't harming nobody, But don't want to create a bill for that. Man.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna leave that alone. I'm not I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not in the policy. I'm not a politician. But politics. You see how fast they move. You see how fast they move? Yeah, I tell you it depends on No. I work for a certain group of people. Y'all put me in office. That's what I'm working for.
Speaker 2: Cause everybody putting me in office, right right, So put me in office. I'm gonna do exactly what I say. What about the budget? What about it?
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Hey? I look at everything. It's unlimited, right, yeah, but worried about it? Down the road? We kicked the can down the road. Is the way, hey? Yes? Is the way they operate anyway? Thank you? It's the way they operate anyway. Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe Bridney James celebrated the G League road debut by setting a new career high in points.
Speaker 3: Bronnie led the South the South of Baden Lakers.
Speaker 2: With thirty points one O six one hundred lost to the Valley Suns on Thursday ninety ten. P Bronnie had thirty points, thirteen to twenty three field goal to tymps three, made threes three rebound to.
Speaker 3: Assist his first G lead role game for the South Bay Lakers. Yea, he was.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is keep stacking him, keep stacking him and building that confidence. Yeah, stacking him and building that confidence. That's at some point, I'm not sure when is gonna happen. At what point? You know, you're playing the GD. You're playing the GD like this, you be your confidence up, you get confidence in your shot, you know, doing whatever it is that you need to do, and transition to.
Speaker 3: The bigger stage. Mm hmmm. That that's that's that's how it all starts. That's that's that's how it all starts. I'm happy for him.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for him, especially for all the they sayers he can't play, he don't belong here.
Speaker 3: Okay, he gonna pull you wrong. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: He's gonna pull you wrong. And it all start with the word actic. Yeah, and we'll never run out of money. Oh Joe, we just print more. I saw that the pandemic. Oh yeah, we ain't got no money, and they just started printing. Just the printing press is just started run.
Speaker 3: They don't have money, depending on who's asking, and depending on what they need to spend it on. Don't ask me because I spent all my money. Oh it's always money, baby. KD is back argued on the internet.
Speaker 2: I like that, he finished his Twitter thumb this morning, said, I've accepted that most people will.
Speaker 3: Die the haters. Yeah. I like that. I saw that. I saw that. Uh can somebody, can somebody tell me? What? What? What I mean? What we said? I didn't. I didn't see this.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, it wasn't it wasn't not that bad. It wasn't nothing that bad. But I like the fact that KD engages with the fans. Someone someone that polarizing, a figure of that magnitude, one of the best in the world that's ever played, probably the greatest score of all time, sits there and he tucking interacts with us regular folks.
Speaker 3: I like that. Yeah, I like that, And I think more.
Speaker 1: I think more players should be acceptable and show that they're also human as well, and and and have fun with us, whether it be negative or positive.
Speaker 3: You know, whether it be negative, positive, but oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: But it's like if I'm having if I let's just say, I'm I'm feeding the homeless, and I feed a thousand and fifty.
Speaker 3: Other people homeless, and then a couple of people show up. This is what you're feeding us. You see.
Speaker 2: He get on the internet trying to have a good time, having an interaction, right, and then somebody come in and always got to be disrespectful everybody, everybody, And that's what I'm just like. I mean, oh, sometimes I be wanting to light people up. I still I still got an in me now, yeah, I still got an inmate. But God say, he said, ain't gonna give you patience, but I'm gonna put you in a situations that requires and I'm gonna see how you're gonna handle it.
Speaker 1: And I've been doing Google, right, I've been doing really googa. Yeah because you know me, Yeah, I like it though. That's what That's what makes the platform to me so much fun. That's why I think the ex app or the Twitter app, whatever you want to call it, is the best thing. Because everybody has an opinion. Everybody's not going to agree with you. The difference in opinion and the negativity and the positivity. It would makes it so fun because you control what you want to respond to. I like the negative stuff. I like the positive stuff. I respond to the positive as well as the negative to keep a healthy balance on the timeline.
Speaker 3: I like that. But you but you all say, but you also say you too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, that's why I say I like to respond to the negative. I like it. I I thoroughly enjoy it is the way I've always been.
Speaker 1: So people are used to it, especially coming from me. I'm a curte You say something to me, or I'm firing back at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't, man, you can't. You got our respond But I'm not. I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna be I'm not gonna be quick at the lift.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let im because because I realize now, Yo, a lot of people just want to rise out of you.
Speaker 3: That's fun. That's what makes it so fun. Huh. You gotta fire back some time? Well, listen, I'll fire back for you. Then, No, you can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not firing back. I'm gonna let them have it. We wena, I'm gonna let them have it. I don't have my moments. I don't you know it's time to it's time to you know, I gotta be big. I got I got, I got I got responsibilities.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I understand you have any responsibility. But it ain't nothing wrong with flying back every blue moon, every every morning. You ain't got to do it all the time, just every so often somebody says something slick of the lift.
Speaker 3: You just hit him real quick, Just hit him real quick.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh Joe, I used I used to be like this before I became a CEO, right right, right right, see you know what I you know what I wanted to ceo? You do I could do something like that now. I would let him. Let them have their moment, Oh Joe. Beyonce and Mariah Carey both will perform at the NFL Christmas They gave Mariah his performance on Christmas.
Speaker 3: Game Day with Air ahead of the live games.
Speaker 2: Beyondcey will perform in her hometown of Houston doing the Ravens Texans games.
Speaker 3: And that's gonna be live by that's gonna be live. What platform is this on? Do you know? Netflix? It's on Netflix? Whoa wait a minute now now listen.
Speaker 1: I wonder are the servers gonna be able to handle the amount of people that are going to be watching, because obviously when it was the Mike Tyson and Jake Paul fight, there were some issues with the with the with the service because.
Speaker 3: Gonna lose their down minded them service don't handle it, I tell you, yeah, oh yeah, they don't play.
Speaker 1: So obviously whatever problems there was there, there were when Jake Paul and Mike Tyson fought where it was kind of buffering over it.
Speaker 3: It was kind of mess up a little bit. I'm sure those have been rectified.
Speaker 1: Understanding that you have Mariah Carey, got there, Beyonce coming, you know for the Texans Ravens game.
Speaker 3: So I'm assuming those issues are gonna be fixed. But that's gonna be dope.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be dope because a lot of people that ain't even tune in the watch no guydamn football.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna be tuned in. They're gonna be tuned in because I'm gonna be tuned in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want to see uh, you know, game on on Christmas, and they obviously want to see Beyonce NFL man beyond alone that that woman have a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah oh yeah, yea yea yea yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. But listen that that's that's that's what you need. That's what you need, you know, And and b B is the real did at all she does?
Speaker 1: I told you, remember I told you I was a backup dancer on the uh on the on the tour, right, yeah, one of the one of the girls on one of the backup dances Male Dudes Toys Achilles.
Speaker 3: He tore and I feel in for the back half of the tour. It was a great experience.
Speaker 1: Beyonce was coolest, she was cool as hell, and uh, you know, she treated she treated as well. I was hoping to work with that again, but now you know I got Tony Damn jobs now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But look, I mean, I guess the best part about having J jay Z in the fold is, uh, you know, you get access to Beyonce and it's kind of hard, like maybe I need you to do me this solid because normally when they ask, he doesn't tell them no oh yeah, oh yeah. But Mariah and Beyonce will be performing at Christmas Day game. Mariah will performance her performance with Air ahead of the game, and then Beyonce will perform at the halftime of the Ravens Texans game.
Speaker 3: All right, o Joe, Now it's time.
Speaker 1: For Q and a que and a Hey, damn, we got to kulle me too, fat. I'm getting good at the nights, right, and we can stay on another two hours.
Speaker 2: I took me a nap, oh Joe before we get started, and got a shout out out at sincey Kid nineteen.
Speaker 3: Check this out on Joe at sincey Kid nineteen.
Speaker 2: He's watched thirteen thousand, six hundred and twenty three minutes of the Nightcap podcast this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he on he on the night? You think here on the night. Uh, yeah, Hey, what's what's up? What's up? Since the Kid? I'm assuming he's from Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean probably, I mean he could feoretically, I mean he could be from Pittsburgh, but really I don't know.
Speaker 3: If the sincey Kid. Then again, it might be Jordan, so.
Speaker 1: He sincey Kid a Sincy kid. If you watching the night man, I salute you, I suit you. I appreciate the support.
Speaker 3: Homie. If you are from Cincinnati, you already know what it is. Yeah, he from since Hey, Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That's love, man, that's love.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is. We appreciate your support. Man, appreciate you always tuning in and checking us out. The sincey Kid has watched the grand total of thirteen thousand, six hundred and twenty three minutes since the Kid nineteen, we salute you. Bro tares G said, Hey, guys, another poor season for my Bears? What do you think about how Brian floores?
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 2: I love it because the only thing that matters to him is winning. I think he was going to get another opportunity. I think most coaches it's the second time around now everything. Once in a while you get coaches that figured out the first time. But if you look at a lot of times the first coaching coach Billy I mean coach Belichick, first time Cleveland okay, but not so well so that Mike Shanahan his first job in Sinson and Oakland, Denver figured it out. You look at Pete Carroll. Pet Carroll had two stops. People don't realize before he went to Seattle, he was at the Jets.
Speaker 3: And the Patriots. Not so much.
Speaker 2: Now you look at Bill Parcells, look at the success he had. First stop boom. Jimmy Johnson, first stop boom. But a lot of times guys that takes a couple of stops, at least one stop before they figured it out.
Speaker 3: And I think he learned by some of the things that he did well, some of the things that at the end of the day, you gotta be you. Y'all got to stop trying to be Coach Belichick. And that's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of his disciples, guys that came from Coach Belichick, they tried too hard to be like him ocho, and they don't be themselves.
Speaker 3: There's only one coach Belichick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what else is important too for these coaches that get these stops.
Speaker 3: Maybe it be one, two, three, now how many stops it is. But normally it's.
Speaker 1: All about situation and where you go, because if you if you go to the right team with the right personnel and the right players, that it can be one star. It can be one star depending on where you go. So we think about Brian Floyd as getting another opportunity. Hell, he can go any guy. Then where if you if you take the same personally got with the god damn Vikings, you take the Viking defense with you, but you go to another team that doesn't have the same type of players or the same type of skill set at certain positions that allow you to do some of the things you do in Minnesota, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: You're right, myrtle Land eighty eight as Dan Oh next time. First, Jake, why Ram plays so poorly even though they're more healthy than the forty.
Speaker 3: Nine ers the rain?
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to ask him? Rock Perty is still, you know, still a top five quarterback? Stilly leek?
Speaker 3: They said he was that with Diosa every time they said he wasious.
Speaker 1: But normally, you know, when you're top five quarterback, right despite the injury, despite the players that are out, you know what they continue to do up if there wasn't. I'm just saying now, I could be wrong. I've just been watching the game of football for twenty twenty five years. But I'm just saying, if your top five quarterback, once you're in that category, in that tier, regardless of who's hurt or who's around you, you continue to uplift what had Josh Allen done?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just curious. I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, I'm gonna let that go because I don't really like talking about people too much.
Speaker 3: I didn't got a little better at it, but you get the point. Odie Pope too.
Speaker 2: Hey, g on Joe as a Seahawks fan, do you think we have any chance to win these next games and win the division?
Speaker 3: You got damn right what youre talking about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: We got you know Smith boy? You know what Geno Smith's frump? Why from the three oh five? Anytime you got somebody with that type of background, based on where they're from and what he's done.
Speaker 3: You know what Geno Smith been through to get to the point where, man, don't get me started. Man, y'all good, you got it. You got an opportunity and listen that guy.
Speaker 1: Damn that damn that conference, That NFC that's up for grabs, the NFC West, right, Yes, Ma, that's up for grabs.
Speaker 3: Who care you talking about? And if there's anybody that's gonna do it, it's gonna be God damn Geno there. I like them.
Speaker 2: I like them, Red D said o Jo O Jo, You and Viig gotta retire from man just cause y'all in baskets. Don't make y'all good.
Speaker 1: Y'all go into oh long, time out, time out, time out, time my young bull time, my young bull listen for one.
Speaker 3: I'm the best player in mad in the world.
Speaker 1: The problem is is the fact that I haven't been able to play Madden the way I used to because I got fifty seven thousand goddamn jobs. So I haven't been able to be on mad as much as I like to, which is why you saw me lose tonight.
Speaker 3: The sketch. That's it. We'll get your last off there. That's it. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: I haven't had the time, and I haven't had the adequate time to put the time in like I used to.
Speaker 3: I used to win the madin Bos. I used to win the Madin Bos. That's how great I was.
Speaker 1: But the fact that the past five six years, like I've been stacking job after job, and I ain't really had time to focus on gaming the way I used to.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, stay off it, because you've been stacking ale after al, just like you stacking jobs.
Speaker 3: You stacking als now right right? We see you see you see, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: And because of my job that is also is also ruined my romantic interests as well.
Speaker 3: You see, I've had a singer. I prayed on stuff like this.
Speaker 1: I prayed on opportunities like this and just everything seemed to be falling by the wayside. Because God has given me what I prayed for. Yeah, a bunch of Al's fourth game, I'll get. Oh you ever heard of the story of Junior Bridgeman for I'm a bug player seventies and eighties, made two point nine five little less than three million dollars plague but winners in Chile's franchises.
Speaker 3: After his career, I absolutely have.
Speaker 2: Turned those into He's the American success story, one of the first African American players to take the small money that he made, invested it off time, he learned the business, invested, and now he's worth seven eight hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, and he's one of the few too.
Speaker 1: Think about all the horror stories with that small amount of money that he took a chance with. Think about all the horror stories that people have had that had more money than that have done investment at the investment at the investment and they failed. I think a lot of people always hear the good stories about people investing their money, and every time you hear somebody about getting a lump sum of money, the first thing you say, oh, I'm gonna invest it, not realizing nine times out of ten you're going to lose before you hit. So you have to have the money to continue to keep investing because you're going to take lost after loss as it lost every time you invest in.
Speaker 3: Something, it ain't gonna hit.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right, and so that's where you have to like, you know, hey, hey, I'm gonna take these singles because you know, everybody, everybody ain't gonna be able to hit the Google and the door Dash and the ride share and all that other stuff. Everybody's gonna be able to hit it out the park with that you got. So I'm gonna take these little singles right here. Oh Jo, you just can keep my little sem six seven percent. Yeah, yeah, I would love to have a couple that hit twenty five thirty.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's hard at this point in time. Now. It's hard because I can't to lose. I can't. I'll never make it up. No, you can't, I mean not at this point in our life. Though done.
Speaker 2: Andrew and Mersito, Oh Chow. The River Dance the top five celebrations of all times?
Speaker 3: What made you do it? River Dance Saturday, The Lord of the Lord of the Something, Lord of the Dance.
Speaker 1: The commercial came on. We were playing Chicago. It was two thousand five. I never forget, And this is how the celebration came about. The Lord of the Dance was in Chicago at the time, and the commercial came on in the hotel room, and I was like, you know what, that is cool, it's funny. So I practiced in the hotel room and I had no choice but to score. And so obviously when I did score against the Bears, I tried to do what I saw the previous the previous night in the old tail room, and that's where most of my celebrations came from. When I did the Tiger was put unh Tiger had Tiger had just won a major, and he did the you know, he did the yeah, did the fist pump. And that's why I grabbed the pyelon and I just copied that. When I did the mar When I did the marriage proposal to the Chilead on the sideline, my home boy had just got married. I say, you know what, boy, I got I got one for you, you know, And I told the chierleaders, I don't know who's going to be near me once I score, but when I come to you just you react as if I'm really proposing. Yeah, every everything was the spur of the moment, the last.
Speaker 2: But the underscore last underscorre Philosopher said, if Drea text y'all hey at twelve am, what y'all doing? He ain't texting me, I ain't got she ain't got my number?
Speaker 3: Drea? And who she got some?
Speaker 2: She she has someone. I'm happy for her. I'm happy for him. Look who and drink who? How many drails? You know?
Speaker 3: O Joe, I don't. I don't even I don't even like that hypothetical, But.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying me. First of all, let me tell you how I am. I done got too old, and I never asked more than I'm willing to give. So you know what, I ain't gonna call you at twelve am, and you damn sure better not call me because I ain't coming.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna ask you to come. I done got too old.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting up and unlocking no door, and that cause I'm gonna be able to go back to sleep. I'm not finna interrupt my sleep pattern. And if you called me, my phone is sent to a special ring it better be It better be Taylor key a Pool. It better be my brother, sister or my mom. Other than that, Yeah, no, don't call don't call me because I already know you are for bulljy.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't, I don't. I don't do that. I don't do that. No, hell, no waking. Somebody will talk about what what you doing? There's one third of the all and what the hell do you think I'm doing? You know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I was cutting the grass. And here you think you know what I was changing? I was changing my alternating.
Speaker 3: What then you think people be doing at.
Speaker 1: One third in the morning, don't Joe who I'm trying to figure out? Who call a who phone that time of night anyway, because you knew who gonna answer mine?
Speaker 3: Man? Please, man, I wish, I man, I wish look you with you your old Joe you. Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I think people watch people watching, you know, eat hypothetics. They forget, they forget how old he is. Huh yeah, I'm sleep by nine o'clock. If I'm not doing the show.
Speaker 3: I am not boring Anybody that knows Shannon. They know Shannon.
Speaker 2: Do not like to be waking up, woken up right right right right right, And I definitely don't be woken be walking up by no BULLGEI.
Speaker 3: Matter fact, just for you saying that I'm gonna call you every day when we all at two in the morning.
Speaker 2: See, I'm gonna call you. Howatter what you call mat after police?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Did someone prank swatting me?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Man, don't be calling nobody look teach his own.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's the type of relationship y'all want people want to have, I ain't got no problem with it.
Speaker 3: I just ain't want to know. No, not not not not never that because you ain't coming up with twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: If you calling me at twelve o'clock anyway, like that's disrespectful to me. Why wouldn't you call me at a decent hour? So you so you really you really, like honestly you trying me like I'm just a piece of ass.
Speaker 2: No, hey, and I'm thinking you know what I'm thinking out yo? What somebody else done told you know? And so now i'm your second.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you he ain't fnna play with me, cause it because because if he ain't want you, what makes you think I do?
Speaker 3: Now? If you call me if you called me about three four hours earlier. Yeah yeah, I hate hey out. I'll let you get a little shock. Yeah yeah, yeah, no, hell.
Speaker 1: No, whoever, that's too late, Like wait a minute, oh whoa, whoa, who whoa woa you gotta think about it now, twelve o'clock at night. Most of the time women that are intoxicated and have consumed alcohol.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: But that listen, they always called me. They love first, I don't care. Don't you call me, don't call me?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't first of all, the first of all, I ain't gonna pick up, So that's it. But I don't do I don't, I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't do the drunk calling, the drunk text. No, no, hell no, I wouldn't know. I don't drink. I'm just I'm just saying I just heard, I I heard.
Speaker 2: I would hate I hate look, I hate being I would hate being out. When I would go out with the guys and somebody been.
Speaker 3: Slurring. No, no, no, that's trouble. Yeah, that's all that is. That's trouble. Yeah. They they never remember what happened the night before I'm nothing because they I wasn't a part of it. I don't know Greg may Beannie.
Speaker 2: Said, can I get a shout out feeling as I got married today?
Speaker 3: Love your show.
Speaker 2: Keep up the great work, Hey, Greg, appreciate that man, you should be shaved. I defend I defend this with tomorrow and hopefully it be read on Sunday. Uh, because I'll shake you the covers.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he got married today today and he ain't seen nobody, no invite, because I will shake the cover before the wed and after.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: You gonna shake the you go shake the cove before you walked out down your order saying you having no white lidy past, you will coming on the horse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, I'm uh yeah, yeah, I'm stupid.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, I ain't Clay boy. I'm you gonna she gon she gonna hit.
Speaker 1: Every corner, every corner, every what, yeah yeah yeah every yeah you got yeah, stop playing with me. Just sometimes you got to established dominance just to get him a better understanding of what you're getting yourself into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be like it's gonna be like this for the next twenty Yeah. Yeah, ship, make it it be a little low for you.
Speaker 2: I think that I'm you know, I'm somewhere around twenty summer. But just say it right because I ain't gonna quit till they quit. Yeah, and lord the old box oment.
Speaker 3: Yeah you good? Hold on, hold on? Oh you told me you had your You told me you had your eye. You told me you had your eyes or something. But what what that's looking like? Look good?
Speaker 2: Promising? Hey, I feel like I'm gonna taketive. I got a promise to lead, don't you. You said you're feeling like Columbo? You got one more question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a promise to lead. Yeah, okay, I think I think this this is the one right here? Whoa this one? Yeah? Yeah, okay, okay, okay, what hey? What's the letter? Her first name? And start with a M M.
Speaker 2: I don't even know her name now that you mentioned it. She ain't even told me. Seeing City said, do you ever think about that? Uh?
Speaker 3: Do you ever think about the idea of soulmates from past lives?
Speaker 2: Have you ever considered the possibility of meeting someone you knew in a past life? No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, great question, but absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I mean I ain't lie. I ain't thought about No, I ain't never thought about spending the block.
Speaker 3: None of that shooting. I don't even know. I don't even know. How do you turn now?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 3: You didn't want me dead, don't want me now?
Speaker 1: And normally you know, when they when they when they spend the block is because whatever they thought was the better option, it ain't work. It ain't work, it ain't work out. Oh now you want to come back? Uh uh, I'm good, stay over there, nine that I'm good. Hey, you know, hey, you don't let that man put all the mile on my car. Yeah that h at least when it was me. Okay, baby, it was two owners, right right, I got my owners now. Oh dude, absolutely not bitch, shut a rap, bye girl.
Speaker 3: Girl, fuck you. We think you know what Joe we got we think of like with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, you can't put you can't sit me down and then go off and do what you want to do and then it don't work out with them.
Speaker 3: Picked me up?
Speaker 1: Yeahs what it saying. It sain't the bright line. Its ain't the metro rap. This ain't the metro buss. You talk, well, you get you listen, you get your ass off this goddamn train. That bit's gonna keep going forward. Now you funk around and do the same, you do the word, you do the wrong motherfucking ship. Wasn't the bitch going forward? And then you're gonna jump back on ye?
Speaker 3: All right? Y okay a fool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, teachers on the head. I ain't gonna problem with it. That's what you want to do. Do each your own, You do your thing. I mean some people A they can they can leave, and then a a three four years together, three four years apart, they get back together.
Speaker 3: That ain't me three four who three four years? Boit? Letten? You got bout three four months? Mad? But hitting two months? Is it getting getting real? Sketchy?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jan two thirteen say, hey, oh you know yo, thanks for the word. Yesterday we find out we're having a baby.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: My question is, what failure do you experienced ended up being your greatest lesson? There ain't no failure, bro, success Yeah yeah, he ain't.
Speaker 1: Ain't okay he talked about specifically about being a father, just life.
Speaker 3: I think you just talked about like in general.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, okay, yeah, something that didn't go the way you expected.
Speaker 3: But it turned out being a great lesson.
Speaker 2: See, that's life in general, because broake, you got to take them bumps ruses.
Speaker 3: Every everything's gonna be up. It's gonna be ups and downs in life.
Speaker 1: This is the greatest thing in life because you never know what to expect and always expect the unexpected. I think life would be perfect if this motherfucker king would a god damn instruction booklet.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't. And that's what makes like, that's that's what makes life in general so great. Damn. That's a good question. I like that.
Speaker 2: Danny said, Oh Joe, concerning you're now saying, what do you have any story that you can show the fan that got have otherwise maybe got you in trouble a few months ago? Wha listener, therapy he's doing, he's doing, He's going to therapy once a week. Uh, he's making great progress. I can report that old Joe is a different person now, and so I'm happy that he's chosen this path. Uh. Sometimes you have to go blind in order for you to see. Uh, and so now I'm happy that, uh that New Orleans gonna be off the kay. You know you gonna come out there. You know we're gonna have rail go come out there for like ten fifty whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let's really back in a little bit.
Speaker 1: We got to have a rail report, don't you wait, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, let's let's sit down and have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Because I got the I got the I'm I'm in a healing stage. Now. What I don't need us to do is while I'm in a healing.
Speaker 1: Stage is bring bring that back in and in in the fold while I'm healing, because I can't put a band aid on the gas and expected to be healed by the time we get to February sixth. Okay, okay, so let me finish these therapy sessions and if I can, if I can withstand the the the the visuals of that individual being in my circumference, and I'm comfortable because you know, my anxiety bad. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. I don't want I don't want to. I don't want to spans out and start like you know, tearing up or getting emotional at the wrong time.
Speaker 3: So I need to make sure I'm able to handle. Now. I'm good, now, man, I'm good. I'ma be good I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good to be good, Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Fallam, Oh good old shoe the whay You guys keep it real while breaking our life for us and everything in between. It's unmatched. You got to be the perfect mix of humor, heart, wisdom, love y'all. Thank you doctor. Doc has been one of the ones that's been here with us from the very beginning all so we expect to see you in New Orleans too, Doc, because you were in Atlanta, you came to Vegas the first tour stop. You came to the second tour stop. So we're gonna expect to see you in Vegas, Doc, And we appreciate the support. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Hey saying your unkin old show. It's un culture just changed its name. Could I get a birthday shout out? Turned twenty four today? Hope all is well with everyone? Hey? How you doing, bro? Why are you changing the name? You're running from somebody who you're running from the fence? Yeah, Bro, thank you man, thank you for the support. Happy twenty fourth birthday. Hopefully many more blessed ones to come and thank you for the continued support. JBS smokes me saying, show a big man love on the murk of four x, five x six.
Speaker 3: Bro, we ain't gonna be able to say out for two of those. Hey, just squeezing the ones we got. Yeah, Hey, I'm sure three X you fit like this X man shirt fit on? Be you straight? Yeah, squeezing that, squeezing that. Hey, look, that's the style anyway, you know, European fit.
Speaker 1: If you wear four five X, get a three X, put it on tunky shirt in, that's a European fit.
Speaker 3: That's stylish.
Speaker 2: Darius Allis said, Hey, what's the normal time frame from Merrich?
Speaker 3: Stephen Merch? I made an order on the twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: All merks from Black Friday started shipping out today and we be shipped out through early next week.
Speaker 1: Sterarious, Hopefully I answered your question. I'm still waiting on my merch. I'm still I'm still waiting. Hold up, First of all, you normally get the merchant before I do. I'm still waiting on my sweats so I can wear through the airport. I ain't got a check. I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 3: I ain't got one either.
Speaker 2: Deck Andre said the best part of every show is hearing Ashley laugh got in the background, asked you to jail, make sure she's paid what she's worth.
Speaker 3: She earns every pity. Yeah, Ashley arnhem, Yeah, don't they ask for you? Ask me?
Speaker 2: Get no, But ash is very well compensated. She she ain't complained. I promise you she's not complained. Now she says she's complained. Willie said, never thought i'd see to day wearing a Beatie Kimbo's slafe without a beer. Thank y'all confidently lifting up my spirits every night. Paul really appreciate it, Brol You know I just had to get know. I think the Black one God bless Oh boy?
Speaker 3: What why you open up? You just told me you finish singing me that Beanani. Why are you opening it?
Speaker 2: You got something on yours already? There which one you're like? Oh Joe, you like the black or the gray?
Speaker 3: Well? You do you? Why are you stretching my beany out? Man? Bro? You got your own Beanie coming. You've been telling me it's coming for two weeks. I ain't got nothing yet, Oh Joe, I finally I finally got some merch before you got it.
Speaker 1: Finally, listen you got you got my funko, you got my awards, You got my dad?
Speaker 3: I ain't got ain't what you mean what the cleaning people. I think the cleaning people might have got it. Hey man, you know what matter of fact? You know what I'm gonna do tonight? What time is it? What time is it on your end? Right here? Go? Let me get my funk code? Man? Yeah, my daughter, Yeah, Chado, it says Chad Johnson.
Speaker 2: Number eighty five is a Vinyl figure figurine by now Yeah, uh, pop yourself funk cos we wrote one got a burger, gotta he got a beanie or Scully, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that. You know that's a dark glass. You most a funk code, got a beanie, But you got my beanie on my daughter?
Speaker 1: My French fries said she want that. So I'm trying to give my daughter that for Christmas. But you holding on to it afraid.
Speaker 3: Try to call me.
Speaker 2: Tell me, oh no, oh, Joey, he doesn't got all his awards. Don't be doing that till about joe got his ward, have got every day of a ward he was supposed to get. Oh, te got he got the uh, he got the uh the webbing. Uh oh we got another war. Uh the signal. We ain't faber that don't do.
Speaker 3: We didn't win. We were were.
Speaker 2: Nominated for awards, but we didn't win. So we got silver O Joe, so he really accept golden platinum? Uh?
Speaker 3: What just wade? You? You you know, you know, you know wh who that who that is? What? What our needs? What they do to what they do? Twin? Yeah? What do they do twin?
Speaker 2: Uh? As as a door d said, I'm Cincinnati kid, and you guys make the best content on their net.
Speaker 3: Thank you again, bro, we appreciate your support.
Speaker 2: Hey, true dabber, how many other people got more than nineteen thousand, nine hundred and sixty eight hours of listening time?
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I'm number one? Oh nineteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, technically you not number one, because I've been here since day one, so I have more hours than you because I've been listening.
Speaker 3: But the time you half the time you ain't listening though, so you don't copt I be listening to you. So if I'm listening to you, technically those hours count for me as well. No, I think I think, uh you might be right on your Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And see, matter of fact, nights like to night while I'm feeling good, while I was able to take a nap ahead of time. And you can tell by my energy and the fact that when I'm talking real fast like this and I be like kind of stuttering because I can't get the words out because I'm talking goddamn fast. These are the nice I really enjoy. And I really don't want to get off the show. I don't I don't want to get up the show. I don't want to get off. I don't want to get off. I'm feeling Let's do another hour just for the people. Uh no, no, no, what's uping Monique? What's up Monique?
Speaker 3: What they what they do? Monique?
Speaker 2: Guys just want to give you an update Saturday. There will be no night Camp on Saturday. What no this Saturday? Do something? Hey, take Reil to a nice dinner. Take it to y'all in Tampa, right, take it to Burns. Ain't the burns take outs in the temple A huh yeah, Burns too expensive. That's how you get them back real night like Reial like nice things. But here's the thing, here's the kicker. Oh your this is a place you could see would reill take herself to Burns? Absolutely, If this is something that she would do for herself, you got to.
Speaker 3: Be willing to do it. Hey, yeah, she makes more money than me. Okay, that's okay. Hell, I'm looking for I'm looking for one of them two. I tried to look here up with one. You you and you ain't pay no mind. Hollo. She makes more than men. Back, let me spend the block. Yeah, I told you, man, she listen. She's a surgeon. Hey, she top top two certains in the world. I'm gonna be the one to do it the operating.
Speaker 1: Hey. Hey, hey, what's what's the name of the restaurant again? Burns in Tempa Okay, okay, okay, Barns, Barns. Hey, give me give me some, give me some in Miami. Man, I ain't been the man that awards, I know, but I don't go to the nice restaurants in Miami U and I've been there all my life. I'm like three star under anything five starting up.
Speaker 3: I just really never been in there because it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: What's that what's that place? Uh that uh that everybody be going to get eat the nice steakhouse. You know what Miami whie house here.
Speaker 3: One is it? Prime?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Prime is good? I know, Miles, I listen, I know Myles, I know my that's that's my dude. That's my dude. That's hey a you see how big I got? Mm hmm damn this shirt that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait hey wait tc hey wait tc how big I am in February though, because I'm when we when we when we do, when we do the.
Speaker 3: New Orleans show, I'm coming out in my tank top only.
Speaker 2: Oh one twelve is one twelve a restaurant. Ocean Prime Man one twelve is a music group.
Speaker 1: Uh, I know it's also a restaurant. I think it's a song my bad. No once twelve is a group. Yeah yeah yeah that was the other day. They made some good music.
Speaker 3: Prime one, Prime in one twelve or Prime.
Speaker 1: Prime Prime one twelve. Yeah, Prime one. Yeah, that's Myles restaurant. Yeah that's okay. What that that's what you do Bill Miles to hook it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm say, Miles, cost is not an object? WHOA see see you.
Speaker 1: I was with you until you said cost is not object, because cost is an object, especially in this economy.
Speaker 3: Know it ain't you ain't finding rails. You know what else is winning the economy? Rails? Dang followed off trees need quarter at walking through doors? Mm hmm. Can I ask you a question in front of in front of the chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who side you on? I'm on, I'm on, I'm neutral, I'm Switzerland.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 3: Nah you need to now you know you know? No, you're supposed to be on my side. I am on your side. Hey, but I all, but I also know how you truly feel about Reil. You don't know how I truly feel because you're not in my head. Would that any capras go? You won't show the message?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, okay. Hey hey hey SNA snitches get stitches Now I can give you I can. I know because I know how you feel about Reil. So go to you the right bag, Go to you the right thing, man. Hey, do that beat Spike Lee, do the right thing.
Speaker 2: Alan Pletcher said, would you rather miss a game when he feel goal to win the Super Bowl? Are having holding called at the gates the game when him play?
Speaker 3: I don't want either one.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I don't want neither one because both of both of them gonna have me feeling bad for once at a time until the next season.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, go back and look at the first Super Bowl. We had a play. We ran a.
Speaker 2: Nineteen hand off toss. I got a holding call. We ran the ball down to the one yard line. They brought it all the way back. They brought it back. Mike say call it again. They called it again. We ran it back to the one.
Speaker 3: Oh shape. He straight locked me. Boy, Yeah, had them for it. Yeah. You couldn't get off, You couldn't get out of it down No, no, no, what's once I get the favorite side sid it was over. Yeah, tem free. I'm a big fan of night Cap. Long story. Sure.
Speaker 2: I lost my fiance in a car accident Thanksgiving Day. It's been very difficult without her. I missed her and love her. Tea damn, bro, you're so sorry to hear that. Listen, thought, some prayer go out to you and your family. That's never easier, never, never ever a situation, especially among the holidays, because that's a painful reminder every year that you're gonna be hunted and remember this so but hopefully with God grace and understanding that you pray for understanding and strength that God strengthen you, and he have you give you understanding and peace in this situation. So the family here at Nightcap sends out thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Speaker 3: Definitely, my condolence is young boy, my condolences.
Speaker 2: So Nina said, it's not a beaanie, It's a boggain. That's what we call in the South. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Nah, it's a scully. Scully.
Speaker 1: I ain't never I ain't never heard that's the person. I'm from the South. Yeah, uh, you know it's a scully. And if you if you poke the holes out for the eyes, it's called a ski mask or shasty as the young people say.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, thank you. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Let's take one more question because I don't feel Hey, I'm finning, I'm finna get on the road.
Speaker 3: I feel so good tonight. I'm finna drive back to Miami right now. I know you are. Yeah, and you're gonna talk to real the whole way. Hey, Real, how you doing? What am I say? What am I say? Hey? Real? How you doing? You know it is O Joe mhm. Thank you guys for tuning in for another episode. Of night Cap.
Speaker 2: Y'all know me, I'm your favorite, un Shining Sharp that guy Liberty City's own being a ring of fame, Arno Rey the Pro Bowl of the All Pro. That's Chad O Yo Senko Johnson. Make sure you hit that subscribe button, make sure you hit that light button, and tell family, friends in love ones to do likewise, Guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and thank you, guys for your support and your continued support, because without you, there can be no other at all. Check out Shade by Lapotier. The holiday season is upon us. What better way to celebrate the holiday than with a bottle of Shape by Laportier. Now, if you cannot find it in a city or state near you, you can order it now. The cutoff is December eighteenth. If you're ordered it by December eighteenth, we can get it to you before the end of the year December thirtieth.
Speaker 3: So please please order it.
Speaker 2: If you can't find it in a city or state near you, and one more favor, please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms at shape Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four. I knew it's released, dropped last week. We have t shirts, sweats, we have beanies, scullies, coozies, and mugs COUTI uh no, we don't have on Joe. Quality is on Liberty. So please make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last tickets for the Super Bowl show that's going to be in New Orleans. Our first sprint, our first spring tour stop are on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. It's February the sixth in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Be there. I promise you you don't want to miss this one.
Speaker 2: The Rams got four field goals, but that was enough to beat the forty nine Ers twelve to six in a very sloppy game. But the news out of the game was Debondre Campbell told the team he did not want to play anymore and he left the game in the third quarter. Up tonight's game, Kyle Shanahan said Trevarius Ward, who the teammate, spoke about Debondre Campbell leaving the team in the middle of the game, He's probably gonna get cut. Kyle Shanahan riped Campbell after the Niners lost. That's somebody who doesn't want to play the game. Playing and simple, not a good look. I wish the young man all a basketball. That was a horrible, horrible decision that he made. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm uh he's ojo. Remember we're off Saturday. We'll we'll see you Sunday after Sunday night football. Thank you guys again, and enjoy the rest of you. The volume