Speaker 1: All right, here we go today. I got one of my homeboys in here, my boys from Agetown down in Houston. What's happing, Donner? What's going down? Man? Man? You know what? First off, man wanted to say. Man, it's a pleasure and honor. Happy you in here. Man, you got one of my favorite podcasts. I think people forget that we actually fans of podcast too. So I watch y'all you pretty religiously, man, have been for the past two years, and you're really one of those guys man that really kind of put on the city of Agetown, Houston and specific You know, yeah, Man, I appreciate it, but I mean it's it's the same on Miam.
Speaker 2: I've been watching y'all for for a minute, man, so you know this was always cool to link up and do this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Right for sure? For sure? Now what makes you man? Wanted to decide that you just decide one day Man, I'm gonna do the podcast. Man, just really just highlight my city or how you getting to that? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, I got it. I've been to a podcast for a minute, man, like I have. My first one probably back in twenty ten. You know what I mean, but this is back when we had to you know, listen to that shit on the like blog. It was a blog spot whatever, the little blog with you like shit like that, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't really like easily accessible. And then even the idea of podcast it was so fresh, like you had to like offish people to be like I'm gonna listen to people I know talk you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, like all that type. It was still cool. But anyway did that then, you know what I mean, came back.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen round like Thanksgiving time twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Started off uh what they talk about, which is just me and my homeboys. It was more like a Joe Budden style type of thing, you know what i mean. It was shopping up. It wasn't really interview based, but like the Jay Prisch interview came within that time frame as well, you know what I'm saying. I remember, Yeah, that was like pretty early on and then evolved into college downty Houston and it became just me And that's when it evolved really into like serious interview and that was just me having my background in music Like I came up in Houston as a DJ, as a producer, so I had those relationships and they're all it was fans of you know, Combat Jackson wind up staying, they telling the East Coast stories, and my boy be high in Atlanta. You know what I'm saying, He telling the Atlanta stories. Like, man, we're gonna talk about just apes, you know what I'm saying. And so it just really started with me just calling people that I had working relationships with and you know, it was cool with and here we are, you know, five years later, and you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Man. I want to say, shout out, give a child to the homeboy be as the only man. He's definitely doing his thing down there. And that's the due thing about the South man. Everybody kind of has their own little regions that they covered, like b he holding Atlanta down, you holding down Houston. You also got the Homeboys screaming and holding Atlanta down. So and those are two big cities, man, like Houston is used you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go outside of the city of Houston for nothing to nah.
Speaker 1: That's crazy man, that's crazy man. You know what speaking of Houston, man, I want to go back some things. Man, you don't produce a couple of records too, right, Yeah? For sure? Who you don't produce for uh Man, Slim zero Pile, uh.
Speaker 2: Man, a little old Propane, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I've done stuff.
Speaker 2: With with with fro Fane and Saftwalker, Earthly h.
Speaker 1: Man. I mean it's them probably the people I've done the most with, but it's other people up in there as well. That's a remixed for Leon Bridges. Gonna knock down all the heavy here. That's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Uh. I mean, you know some of them. We got a lot of them, man, but you know, you know, I've been been blessed to kind of you.
Speaker 1: Know, with a few of them. Hey, I want to talk about the deep the whole DJ screw era. Man, if you ever get to experience that, man that you go to the house everything, nah seeah when that whole going to the house ere I was a kid when that was going on, you know what I'm saying. I figured so my point of view of like the Screw era, like I saw it, but I saw it from a kid seeing it come together, not being like an adult and in that mix. You know what I'm saying, like all of them screwed up cats, they at least ten, fifteen, twenty years old or something of them, you know what I mean. Yeah, I think all them kids, all them guys probably around my age man, probably probably around my age man, because what year was that screw was popper Man, you're talking about me and nineties, you know what I mean, up until up until you past two thousand, So you talking about like ninety four to two thousand. Yeah, man, would you say that that sounds still kind of unrelevant in Houston most definitely?
Speaker 2: I think even beyond Houston though, you know what I'm saying, it slowed up then you could see that even when somebody like Justin Timber, like when we had suit and toe like that, it was a part of the song where the song slowed down, you know what I'm saying. I mean that shit slowed down like that screwed sound and went well beyond you know, probably anybody he ever thought it was gonna be. And I'm sure probably.
Speaker 1: One percent, one hundred percent. And I think Justin timberlated he from the.
Speaker 2: South any he's from, uh yeah, even like Tennessee or some ship like that.
Speaker 1: I think next thought, Yeah, that spread all through the South. Man. You can hear his influence to three six Mafia. Everybody, everybody don't take a bit, a little bit from screw on. I think even you're on the West Coast a little bit. And then you had guys. Man, everybody was slowing the ooge down for a minute. Everybody walk kind of hoods down for a minute. That was a big part of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that that slowed downside here, especially in the Ah. Man, I don't think, you know, it evolves, you know what I'm saying, Like everything else, like the West Coast sound evolved, but you still know that's West Coast when you hear you know what I'm saying, Like it's like that here, It's still still relevant, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, man, You know, me and my homeboy Glasses men always talk about the importance of culture. Man. Houston definitely has its own culture, like La had this own culture, man, and I think it's important that cities kind of hold that down. You feel what I'm saying. That's why it gets on my nerves, man, when I hear it cat from like New York. This ain't no shots, no New York cats. But when i'm listening to somebody from New York, I want to hear them sound like finished New York. You feel what I'm saying, right, I won't get them sound like New York. If I'm listening to somebody from Houston, I want to be able to hear that Houston in them, because I think that's the dup thing about hip hop is that you know, hip hop or rap to just through our own little journeys. Man, to visit these cities, even though we physically ain't there, you got to hear about what was going on the continent. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was about their representation. Yeah yeah. So so you definitely get to hear what's going on. And I think that Houston sound, man, it was just so infectious to the rest of the country. Man, it kind of was bugged out. Man. I remember when I was in school again and I'm older, you know, I'm showing my age, boring my home boys. Man qt He was from Orange Mound, Texas, and he brought the games to nip Tape down there. He bought the UGK tape and this is the underground UGK tape. Man, it kind of sound the storied a little bit when it was just on big time records, man, and it was just big. Man, it was big, So I got to see all these guys kind of come up. Man, it was It was a crazy time to see these dudes come from just being kind of local cats become up major celebrities and big time stars. Man. I don't think it's will ever be another I don't think it's ever to be another era like that. Man. The nineties was just so dope. Man. You had so much new stuff coming out. But then again, a little kid might feel the same way today when they grow up. You feel what I'm saying, right right right? Yeah, No, I mean nineties for sure, man, I don't think you ever can touch that. I mean everybody, that was just the best time. Bro.
Speaker 2: When you talking about rapping hip hop down like you had that, Like you said the East Coast side like East Coast man, La sounded like La, the bass sounded like the baby.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, East to sound like Houston and loud. Yeah. It was just can't get no better than that. Yeah, and everything was just real reasonal Like I remember hearing all the incarnations of the ghetto boys like and listen, I'm talking about going back to when I was like sixteen to seventeen, man, bumping the Ghetto Boys. Uh, I remember the original Ghetto Boys. You know, Prince johnny Ce and them cats. Right, you had Prince johnnie Ce, you had Red and Red with one that was in the group the whole time. Wasn't it ready Red? Yeah? He was up until up until the we came he stopped a yeah, yeah, ready Red. Man, I remember bumping all that and man, then I remember when Will and Scarface kind of came the group listening to the I think it was that We Can't Be Stopped album? Was that the We Can't Be Stopped at? The one before that? The one before that that Hut Trees? But this one before that one fav another one before I'm thinking about the one where they had their shirt off, look like they were just standing on the street corner. What was that one? Yeah, nah, that's how we came south. That's the that's the first one that who would reading read these nikes and all that on there, the love and all that other shit. Yeah, which I look at my grip on the left, grip it on the other left. That's it right there. That was the first time, you know, me hearing the Ghetto Boys, right, And I remember even before I heard the album, man, it was the Assassin's record was going all through Cleveland. That was going up at that time. Yeah, and it was going all through Cleveland. Man, it was. It was a crazy time, man, because Houston catching was really putting ship down their own way. Then I heard that motherfucker Gains and Nip. That ship really tricked me to fuck out. Yeah, that ship really tricked me to fuck out. And the big thing in Houston, like as far as the drink and everything, man, there's been a couple of people passed away from that man as that slowed down in me. Sir, well, I mean for one, you know, and it ain't just a youthful thing no more. And drinking service walks.
Speaker 2: Well beyond it. Like they got the kid used to be kid. They been telling tomorrow put the cup down in You think I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna talk to you bout him day to day?
Speaker 2: Blunts cat the dude, it don't get so cause he done bit the big moles, whole swagon, oh that whole ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, so I mean syrup. I don't know, man, you know, people still on it, but it just.
Speaker 2: I mean if you comfor for me, Like it ain't really like like that no more, you know what I'm saying, Like they stopped making real drink quote unquote you know what I'm saying, So like you still got it and people still kind of get it in and whatever here and there. But like, I don't, I don't think that's something. It's like everything like screw it ain't going nowhere, you know what I'm saying, Like especially out here bro Serve Houston and Serruf goes back like well beyond beyond the eighties. You know what I'm saying, Like that's some ship go back then, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've been drinking a long time. Man. They was they was drinking back in Cleveland back in the day. But they didn't call the drink back and they was just on they you know, they was just taking down syrved you know. Yeah, yeah, you know people been doing that for a minute, man, a pointing in the park stuff, you know, to take the flavor to make it taste a little big because that shit is nasty. Yeah that's uh yeah yeah yeah. It's definitely an epidemic though now across the country. Man, Like a serious epidemic because they don't let the dudes going to the piels.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Then you know, a couple of cats don't got in the arowe from that man. You know, that's what it is, is liquiero. Hey, your body of man, take your teeth out. All kind of ship man, it's just you know, yeah, you know cass man can't use the bathroom, so they start deveiling them big ass pop bellies of lean bellies. Man, it's crazy, man, it's crazy. I recommend everybody stay from that man. The homie from second to None. Man, his little brother died from that ship out here, dude from out there, no one like, yeah, you stop breathing because you know, except to shut down your respiratory system. Bro started breathing. It didn't nobody what was wrong, didn't nobody because they got those in heilers. Now what are they called, not the asthma hills, but the narkans. Yeah. I started keeping one of those in the house.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And I don't even indulge in the drink or nothing like that, but just that whole peal thing just in case that you don't know, man, you had your kids experiment, and you don't know kids do experiment. You feel what I'm saying. So they was giving them all free. One day, I grabbed a couple of them. Mothersfucker's dog because I just think, you know, you never know man with it. Yeah, yeah, I rather not be caught without it. Man, you don't know because like I said, the homie man and his brother, wasn't he for knowing that ship like that? He was just doing something that night. Man, it just drunk a little bit too much of that ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It took them out. Man, that's too.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a part of our culture. I mean, we are a lot of us have you know what I mean, dabbled with it here and there, but at some point in our lives. But yeah, you know that's definitely that's definitely not something money. Well, yeah, you don't want to do it every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all only even caught up in that because I'm gonna tell you, man, everything is about moderation. I'm thinking. You know, in my era, man, I definitely experimented. I wasn't messing with no cocaine. It was certain stuff. I was scared of. Dog like, I wasn't gonna never fluck with no crack. I will never fuck with no cocaine because I saw what the deed of the people. Yeah, you know, I saw cats. Man, It's like it was from that era. Thor why had that with that? Y'all had that wet going over y'all era? Man? Oh man, Yeah, man, we get that wet what what they called and used to fry fry Sharon wet you know what I mean? Yeah, that's big here, you know what anywhere? Man, it's a black community. Yet, man, Sharon has always been kind of like the black you know, the black that was like the black hustling the hood that I didn't know nobody else that sold Sharon but black people. And it was only certain people that had their recipe, you know, because you could blow your house up doing that ship. You know, it'll been cast, lose all their face and all kinds of shit. Man, some crazy stories behind it, Sharan. But I saw a ship like that, man, and I saw what it died the people, and I was like, fuck that. I'm not fucking with that. You know. Of course I tried the weed, and you know, I tried to drink and I ain't a lot of man tranks feel amazing. Yeah, And now you feel like you're the coolest motherfucker in your own Yeah. But that's the good about that ship. And that's an extensive ass happen. They don't even have the what was the original drink they had with the permittee an yeah, codin yet the coding and permittezine. I don't even think that. I think they got the pie right now. The pie and all that other stuff is going wrong right now, you know. So it's definitely different. But it's still out there though. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they still sipping, man. I mean, or was I had a difference, still simple, it ain't. It ain't nothing. I don't think they'll ever go anywhere. It ain't gonna never go nowhere, man. That's you know, like I said, it's ingrained in the culture now and not just out of here, man, it's everywhere. And I think Lil Wayne, he was just such a big influence on the culture. I don't think people I think people forget sometimes. Man. Little Wayne was like the most influential rapper on the planet that one time everybody wanted to be treads out the tattoos on the face, all this shit, I mean, tattoos on the face, walking around with the double cup. You know what I'm saying, I saw cats walking out here, man with double cups and dreads and shit. It was like, No, Shane, niggas is biting little Wayne unapologetically. I'm talking about niggas that in the game, don't you niggas that got deals. I was like, man, niggas just swinging off Wayne's nothing. The niggas is swinging the Wayne's nuts. Man. Wayne was the most influential nigga on the planet. Dog. He had niggas throwing everything. It's a pike heard of blood kind of shit. Man, Your nigga was turning in the bloods and all kind of shit. Man. And you don't really realize how cold Wayne heels man until you witness him actually putting that work in. You know, I remember Man being in Vegas at the Lollipop video shooting my got my artist. I managed the Glass Malone and signed the cash money at that time, so we was all out of Vegas and that night, you know, the td honeis was out there and just looking at Wayne Man. They shot the Lollipop music video, right, so we at the mlut's house. Man, It's like eleven o'clock at night them, right, and they just shooting right then you go to two or three in the morning, go think, dude, when it cuts a couple more records. Then they went out to the strip and shot more scenes and they didn't get finished. Dogar like one o'clock the next day, and dude was still floating around like his work epic is the motherfucker Dog. Yeah, his work epic is the motherfucker Dog. I don't it ain't too many people like him. Yeah, No, Wayne, especially in that era, Bro, you couldn't fuck with Yeah. And then he was throwing the mixed shapes. I remember riding the bus with Baby and Baby was just an examiner Wayne song songs I ain't never heard before again or since then. I'm talking about records with Twister and some of everybody Ship with Kanye West that's unheard and Bird just doing that motherfucker shaming and motherfuckers. I was like, Man, this dude got records. Man, this dude got records. Man. I know Louisiana being so right next door to us, and they sound way different from y'all's.
Speaker 2: Door though Louis Yeah, I mean, but it's a different culture though, you know what I'm saying. Like, again, we talking about back at that era when yo, your area kind of dictated your sound and shit, you know what I'm saying. So the ready New Orleans is the way they live in that whole lifestyle. It's completely different than Houston, you know what I mean? And yeah, for real, somebody name music man. Yeah, despite it being so close, I know they trip about them. The drink wasn't really that big over there. Them dudes was really doing heroin.
Speaker 1: They give it, give it them, boy was a real thing. Yeah, they give me the real thing. Yeah, did they do the really and the boy was a rig there and dog them dudes I'm talking about. They start young too. I mean these dudes man. When I'm I was down there with glasses and we always make it a point to go to the hood. But like where we go to the city, we want to go to where the coach or is that you feel what I'm saying, We want to go to the city, you know. Yeah, Yeah, it was little dudes down there. Man. It was nine and ten years old down there. Man. Off of that. Man, they were loft that they was talk about doo. Little dudes and shooters too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They do anything to get out, man, Yeah, anything to get higher that heroine. Man, it is a different drugs man, because I don't seen people I've seen people shake, you know, successfully shake cracking ship like that in cocaine. You know, I don't seen dudes put you know a lot of stuff down. Man.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it's impossible to get off the hair that one need. Yeah, you never get out put or take you out, man, one.
Speaker 1: Of the two. And that's crazy and tripple. Our part about that, h man, is that after a while, you gotta start taking that ship just to function. It don't even get you hid no more after a while. Dog, And that's how people overdose because they trying to get that that high back and they gotta take more and more of it man to wear eventually. Man, they just you know what I'm saying, it's ugly, dog, That stuff was ugly. And it seemed like everything hit the black community hardist man. You ever noticed that? Oh? Nah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Man, It's it's uh, it's a trip because I mean they are the same drugs, you know what I mean, everybody do the same truck. So I's just that, you know, the black community seems to be affected the most. That's that's always been.
Speaker 1: Man, And I'm gonna tell you that here. Want to hit Cleaveland hard too. I remember being a little kid, man, walking outside of our apartment that's when we stayed in the part of a right and I will go to the back and my mama will whoop my ass if I didn't have no shoes on, dog, because there would be needles every where. Dog, just me those like everywhere, it's all on the ground. Man. It was crazy, man. And it's just like, damn man, it's like growing up in just the city. Dog, it only even have to be the city necessarily dogs growing up in poverty. Dog, it's a lot of motherfucker potential pitfalls.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, what was the so what was the culture like in Cleveland? Like growing up?
Speaker 2: You talking about that back then with the airline and all that shit, Like what was like how long you stayed in over there before you moved away?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what, I was born and raised in Cleveland, Man. I didn't come to the West Coast when I was seventeen. Yeah, Like the culture in Cleveland, man was I would say, Man, even though it was up north, Man, it was more like Houston. More like Houston, but like any you know, like any made you see like Detroit, you know what, because.
Speaker 2: It's just like like you hear about like East nineteen ninety nine, like Bonnem talking about saying, yeah, that's the that's.
Speaker 1: My neighborhood, man, like US one hundred and third, right, they was up the way from us. Man. All the whole culture around was just real ghetto, like Cleveland is a real ghetto ass city. You know, California is hood, but it's not ghetto, you feel what I'm saying, Like, wats ghetto Like California do got a couple of ghettos, like when you start talking about certain parts of South Central and wats, but even South Central has nice streets. Cleveland was just real ghetto. Like they regentrified. Every centrified it a lot right now. Man, But like my old hood, we would have like a band apartment apartment buildings, abandoned houses, you know, lots where they on tour down apartments just cleared out, you know, with the bottles on the ground of bricks, and we out there playing football and shit. So it was a little different.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Everybody's house is infested with roaches, you feel what I'm saying. So it was just real ghetto. It was just real ghetto back then, but you didn't know it was ghetto because that's what you used to Yep. If you grow up singing roches and rats and all that other stuff, does which it is? Do it? You know what I'm saying. You know, you pick that shit Like I look at my keys sometimes, man, new dudes and people like eating leftover. So I was like, man, y'all, I'm gonna fall off. Man, y'all ain't gonna make the dog I'm worried about y'all. Man, y'all got it good man. Now I'm gonna eat that over the doll they you know's got their mama like this, a bare around his mus it like these kids. You know you want the best for your kids. Man. But I wouldn't trade my experience nothing in the world, man, because it made me become first, appreciate it, more appreciative of the blessings that I do have, not that I'm able to provide for them right now. And I can survive anything. Dog. So if I fell off dog, it would have beaten ane. I ain't gonna jump off no building because I don't been there before, and I know how to fight up out of it. You know, probably the same thing with your daughter. So I think we all man, to varying degrees, man come up under that same kind of like umbrella. You know, whether you in New York, doll was Houston. You know the ghettle boy saying the best the world is a ghetto, dog the world is a ghetto? What part of Houston? U round? I'm on the South Chide? Man from Baron Clark.
Speaker 2: So like that boy three two on one day, hear he say barring me and harm Clark next to the coming Kirk on the a g K. You know what I'm saying, I'm here. I'm here to that for Big Meal from two Yeah, big Melloh yeah, Big Steve, Yeah, Benchean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a few of us out here, man. Yeah, give me a dude. I know my boys at played ball. What's my the dude to start the Rick Shot records? Uh? That started Rick Shot? No? What's his name? No deal Direct d Rict de Rick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Direct playing football. I know he went to uh he went to SA. I really went to Steve's speaking that Foster. Yeah, I don't know if he my boys knew him, no, because they was talking about him when I was at New Mexican State, Dog, they was talking about their boys starting to record coming. It was crazy, Dog, because I saw a lot of that stuff, just kind of like shoot, you know, he'd be like, damn man. I remember they was playing the bootlegs down and all them dudes got big.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So you so he went to schools to be with that new direct oh man, Yeah, I went to do Mesica Stakers.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: We had a whole bunch of cats when Steven F. Austin had dropped their football program, a whole bunch of cats from Steven F. Austin that came into school. I came out of with jayc out here right. So we all went to New Minstal State University, which is maybe fifteen minutes from thirty minutes fail past with Texas, So it was a whole bunch of Texas Cats. We had a large gen flux of Man, we didn't have a whole bunch of Houston Cats. We did have Houston Cats on the team, but everybody either came from Dallas or a pass on. So it was a whole bunch of cats that kind of light came up out of the out of Stephen at Foston because you know, our football program sorry the mother for the doll at the time, so they was trying to dig quick stitches. They was getting dudes that had experienced either the JC or the program that don't shut down, or a dude transferring you know, go chess and he won. You know, we wanted ug when I was there, But there was a whole bunch of dudes from Dallas.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing I like about Texas period. Texas has got thing on culture. Man, the brothers in Dallas wearing their shags. I was laughing like a motherfuckers. You know, we bore shags in Cleveland. But that was like back in the seventies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, the boy, the boy still might be rocking shag there. Oh man, I think that he was. But you know what's funny, Man, in California in the eighties, I came out here, man, it was gang bang Central. Dudes was wearing shags on here too. Yeah, but in the eighties. My old man had one.
Speaker 2: In the eighties, though, I see, I know that shit from the eighties, you know what I'm saying. My old dad when I was a little kid. Yeah, yeah, for real. All the shagg he was was the black man's mullet. You know what I'm saying. All the shag is a black man's mullet. He had the homie Man, the homie said the man. The homies came up dif from Dallas. Man, all of them dudes had shags. Man Gold's named Mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my old man had to go with the shag. Yeah, nigga you know yeah, yeah yeah. Who who popping in Houston?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Dog? Who the knicks up become a dude in Houston right now? It's on the streets. I ain't talking about the dude the sign. I'm talking about somebody's just making their way on some independent ship. Man. It's a cat nam Quiet Money. That cat name Quiet Money. That man, he's a he was like making some words. Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, he got like he got like a traditional h Time sound like he outside you know what I mean. He got the bill fade and ship like these warre the nineties and ship. You know what I'm saying. Like he's just he's just the whole Houston culture. He just embodies that whole things got in Quiet Money. That man, Get to understand Quiet money. I didn't case the last name that that d o T call quiet money Dot. Yeah, yeah, that's a hard man. Houston catch come up with some of the coldest names though, yeah, quiet money Dot. They got some original names, you know, even Mike Jones. I'm a Mike Jones blew up man. Mike Jones big than motherfucker dog. Yeah, yeah, Mike Jones and he blew up quick man. Like Mike Jones. I remember him like like hearing about him, and then it was just like not long after I heard anybody him.
Speaker 1: It was you know, it was a big deal. So yeah, yeah, I remember, man, Mike Jones. Man, I remember hearing the cat out here. Man, I was confidence. I heard a dude banging the screwed down verse in his tape. That was kind of the first time I heard my who what thatck? You listening to? Dog? He was like it was Mike Jones. You know, he had a lot of.
Speaker 2: People in the city mad to him to seem like though Mike Jones, Oh, I mean I don't know, man. You know, Mike Jones did his thing man. Sometimes you know he was he was really successful, and you know sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's what comes with it. Man. You would have hate, you know, with success. I tell everybody, if you get successful, you but it dick your squabble game together. If you don't know the squabble because you would have to fight somebody. You had to fight somebody. Bodyguard can't keep everybody away, dog, they can keep everybody away. Quiet money down. I want to hear him who he sounded like? Who do you think he sounds like? Sounded like, uh see a new star faces? Like what is he on? Nah?
Speaker 2: It's like like typical, like Htown, like south Side music in the night, so like fat pat Key Key that type of shit, you know what I'm saying, Like more of that type of you know.
Speaker 1: Fat pat was hard than the motherfucker dog. It seemed like, man for a minute, everybody in Houston with tyme no dog can't get big and they just done. Yeah we lock band. You know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, you know what I mean, But I would say Houston probably lost the most artists when it comes to like influence and lost on at the time like before it really like went down, so like screw never really got to see his real influence. You know what I'm saying, Big Mo a little bit, but not really see what Twin years later, it looks like you know what I'm saying, at his debut album with that, you know that fat pack. You know, he didn't Eve get to see his baby out and come out, you know, Big Hawker's brother. You know what I'm saying, Like the listen go on and on, you know, three two. You know what I'm saying, he didn't he got to see it, but he didn't get He didn't say to get into his chest too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna tell you not to clinch you off door. Three two is very influential, man. I think with three two you probably wouldn't have Snoop Dog, not the way he is. Yeah, Snoop got a lot of game from on three two. Man, snoopill probably tell you that I ain't saying that in no way to put Snoop.
Speaker 2: When he passed away, he said, want this to Moe who told me you know I love him, you know, back in ninety one and hit so you know, but yeah, I mean he got you know if you listen to it, and you know like three two he listened to from early three two and then you go listen to Snoop how he first came out. You can hear all that really over. We don't love him, hose big baby, all that type of shit. You know what I'm saying, Like even even down like these nuts like these was just like things that he was known for doing. And back in Missouri City, most city, you know what I'm saying, our school and ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's the influencial care. I remember talking only Big mic Man and he was telling me about the time on Differ for a Records. I was like, damn that been cold man. Can you amaze that the conviction came out on their fro with Doctor Trey's Beach Dog. Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: That would have been crazy man, definitely real crazy man talking about something different right now? You know what I'm saying, Like I would say, she might be a whole lot different right now, so.
Speaker 1: It would be a whole lot different. You know what. Texas and Kelly always had a connection, no Dog, Yeah, because everybody got couzins from the song Doog. Yeah. Yeah, even just suddenly I.
Speaker 2: Think I think like sonically, you know, musically, Houston sound, Texas sound and the Kelly signed LA sign even with the Bay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying with this la Orterer Bank, Houston.
Speaker 2: It's just a suffusion with within that or appreciation rather on both ends, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, always kind of been that going to screw like, well that's how I here, That's how we got on so much, you know, m C eight and fucking you know, uh Eat forty and be Legit and god damn, you know, uh compass, most wanted everything going on in La and Bay.
Speaker 1: And all that ship like it's always next yes, real if you know what I wonder man, because you know what ay do kind of got comforts most want of Dia definitely had that sign I steep going down h time because they still slowly laid back, you know they right, Yeah, I was on screw tax.
Speaker 2: You ever got some time to go back and or just pull up this DJ screw track list like it's gonna look like a bunch of real deep l a shit, a bunch of deep as ship like that's just always been infused, you know what I mean as far as us over in tastes. I always had an appreciation you know what screw Definitely. I remember I heard a Mac Tin song he had shot the screws. This sounded hard too. He gave a sound like I'm gonna tell you, I like the Frew version of high with the blinks the better and not.
Speaker 1: Like the other one, like something that. Yeah, because I remember that was the time man, that you know, we could see you would go buy a record based on what you saw a murder dog or adding the source. You know what I'm saying, because you didn't know. You know, it wasn't really know. The internet wasn't popping like that. It wasn't no internet, you feel what I'm saying. Then wasn't ready to hear the music, so you either saw adding the murder dog or the source. He said, I'm gonna go get this. That's how I thought Master P's first album Dog yeah, from the fucking a Dog. I ain't gonna lie. When I first heard master P, I was like, this is horrible, no shit. When I first heard it, like the Ghettle trying to kill me, Yeah, that first one, but that's the P had up five. Yeah, it was like a certain vibe. And I think when he got with the beats by the Pound Cats, man, you know, when they put that music on this for real? Yeah, yeah, then it started to kind of make since and then I then I figured out. I said, well, this dude ain't even really from he's not from the base, because that was the first time I earned he was representing the base. He was lifting up there, and I say, he's a Louisiana cat, and uh, then I started kind of like, you know, kind of cheering for him. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, he was the underdog. You know what I'm saying. You started, I didn't treat while he fuck with master p the day, But I ain't lied. When I first heard massuped dog, I was like, this dude cannot rap, man. But then that's I figured out there all that rapping and being the best fit of man, No misssarily mean you're gonna be successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. It ain't well I can't say that. I mean, I fuck with too short, but no shot got a really just it's just game, you know what I mean. Like it ain't nothing, it ain't nothing too complex. But he wanted to cold to steal, you know what I mean, Like it's niggas that I don't know. I feel like, I mean, of course I think this hard. Yeah, yeah, this dudees just on the basic ship. This dupe as a motherfucking dog. Gun.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you though, Houston got one of the coach k Reno was hard dog, Oh yeah, and underrated. When I was slept on underrated like the motherfucker. I was talking to my boy Crooked King Crooked about him, and I was telling him, I said, man, it's a calf from Houston. Dog. That fitted be crazy, huh, say Croocket, Yeah, yeah, King Crook them to on the record would be crazy. Man. You know what, man, we should have tried to set that up. That'd be hard man. Because because Krino was still with him, and I'm gonna tell you, ka Reno, I listened to his eyeurs Man, Katerino be coming with some subject matter sometimes that he's He's probably one of the more creative motherfuckers I don't ever heard in my life. He's probably the most creative rap robber heard. Dog. This dude had a song. Man the way he was talking about like the mind inside of the mind, inside of the mine. Man, he was saying some ship. I said, man, this dude, you smoke a good joint. Listen to him, Dog like kind of fucked you up a little bit. And yeah, because he definitely go out of you thinking. Man, he definitely go out of you thinking. So look, man, me ask you this doney you was talking about earlier on Man, you started out with some mother cats, as you know you fought. It's really sure. I started this started off one way and had to turn another. It's hard working with motherfuckers, ain't it.
Speaker 2: It's tough, But you know, at the same time, with my situation, it was more so when we went into it. It was me asking my own boys just jump down with the damn and everybody kind of knew, like, this was some shit I really want to do type shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I always do that.
Speaker 2: So when the kind of went the way when, of course you want your people stay down, but it was kind of like, it's cool, you know what I mean whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: We won't want that shit to work, bro, when you started out, you want that shit to go the way that you playing it.
Speaker 1: That wise man ain't is kind of like the perfect partner only thing with eight man, I ain't gonna get eight to come and do the whole bunch of episodes. That's just not him. He's the one week type of dude. While me, I like doing this shit every day. If I could do this shit every day, I would I just inter rested talking to different people. You feel what I'm saying, right, you feel what I'm saying. It's definitely interrupted. And I saw you recently got an award down there in the city. Man, that was some dope ass ship or the day thing when I got my day. Yeah you got you, Yeah, you got you down in ut Yeah. Yeah, that was uh yeah, yeah that was last year man. Yeah, October ten ten. That's uh down in easton day in Houston. Man, So you know that shot.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what, Man, you said it's October every October yeah, ten ten, Yeah, October tenth. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, Next year, man, you might have to have a big ass day for that ship. Dog. We might have to come do some tit dog bringing eight down there. Man, we do some pit. I'm with that.
Speaker 2: I won't put something together for sure. I'm definitely gonna do something next year. That's the thing about Houston. It's dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It seemed like hosts and honors. They they motherfucker's dog like anybody's from Eustland is doing something Houston Honors. Yeah, I mean that that is a good thing about us. Great.
Speaker 2: Know we you know, I can speak for myself for sure. I definitely don't be wouldn't expecting you know, a couple of things that have happened. But yeah, man, the city does a great job for Shawn Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah when you did your when you got you on day, man, what was your mama? And I'm saying, man, is everybody was everybody in your family gets tripping out gun. Yeah they were happy, you know what I'm saying, Like my family ain't.
Speaker 2: I mean, like none of us is like super emotional, you know, so nobody got like super emotional about it. But I mean everybody was proud, you know what I'm saying, thankful it because you know, it all laid back, like you for the most for yet man.
Speaker 1: But that's everybody in Texas, Man, Texas the most non emotional showing people beat some of this ship going already. They say all it, man, we just want the meiggas that was already. Thank God. When you go saying a whole bunch of shit, they just be chilling. Yeah. Yeah, so you know, I mean they they thought it would they thought it was cool and all that, But I mean, you know, did this do? Man? I always think about, man, what the end of gangs the chronicles look like, if it's ever at the end, Because what I would like to see going with this, I would like to see this really transferring to somebody else doing it for another you know, five or ten years or whatever it is, and somebody passed it on and just like so you have this big ass discography one day maybe thirty forty years now. Just but if somebody could actually go back to the beginning and hear it hout something, that would be a cold lass story, wouldn't it. Man? Sure, that's what I see this as, man, as a time capsule for culture. Yeah yeah, man, you had Yes, I said something really I ain't.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I meant to ask you, bro, like will you transition?
Speaker 2: Because you know, like you say, y'all had a group you know what I'm saying at one point then y'all y'all had a transition?
Speaker 1: Like how was that shit for y'all? Is?
Speaker 2: I mean y'all say kind of got a little big you know, Oh man, that shit got man? You keep the real shit got met? You got a little mess?
Speaker 1: Yeuh yeah? Was here? I tell you what a appo? What it was? Dog? It was big. I ain't gonna say it was difficult. Dog. It was a lot going on, right. First of all, Man, we always knew and I don't want to say this dude's names. When you say his name, he like candy man, Dog, he go take it as addition to start firing shots. You know, I don't flay in his mouth. But uh, what happened was Dog. We had a cat that was only on the show for three months, Dog because he had to go do some time, so he was only three months. We had two other cats. One of the dudes just stopped showing up, you know, the whole COVID thing happened. He wouldn't responding to text message. So when that happened, you assumed that somebody just ain't interested in doing it no more, right, Right, So I had to jump in. I never had no intentions on being on the show, right. My whole thing, I was going to do something else. I was doing something else. My step was always geared more towards hip hop, more towards the rap side of shit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And I'd even told them guys that just sitting up there telling about death row is not gonna be sustainable. It'd be a good thing the pop stuff off with. But that story has ending, nog Yeah, it's ending. We all know how that ended. So I didn't want to do nothing that was gonna be really just closed looped like that. Right, So when me and Buddy started doing the show, right, we kept on going. We just kept on going, and I eventually started changing kind of like the ration of the show because I was on there. We couldn't it couldn't be the same thing. I'm not no gag banker, right, I wasn't a member of law enforcement. That that was just not me. Right. I did my thing and stuff, but I just not know. I'm not no hell of a street cat like that, you know what I mean. I'm just that's not what I do. You know what I'm saying. I don't have no interest in going to jail. I don't have no interest in doing none of that shit. Don't get a twisted I will shoot the shit out of the motherfucker. I'm like, you know what I mean. I'm a like and carrier. I'm not always looking for bullshit. So when that stuff happened, Man, what it showed me, Donnie was one nobody would never be as passionate about your vision as you are. Two to make sure and thank god, I have my paperwork and shit together, dog, I tell everybody with this, you know what, this is a perfect seguey man. My sister in law, she has a thing man called the contract boar right. She's in the turney to where she do these contracts that's readily made. Man like in the water is tight. They air tight. You feel what I'm saying, the air tight. And I think, man, whenever you in this thing that we're doing, man, you have to add your paperwork together if you have a partnership with somebody, because I'm gonna tell you everything is cool or to money get involved. Yeah. And once money get involved, oh man, that's when a bullshit start. That's when bullshit starts to all that. Oh we cool, dog, and this is your thing because people start thinking they own some shit. What you done. I'm gonna tell you, nobody is ever go work. Nobody's over ever coming there and work for Donning Houston podcast like you do. No. In fact, she's so I looked at it like this. I was flitting stuff down the middle with them cats. I was the one that had the Uplottle episode sometimes two and three in the morning. I'm trying to fix some shit. Dog, I'm trying to do this, and then I'm trying to, you know, do some other stuff. Man. It's like, man, everybody, and then everybody starts to feeling tighter. Everybody has this sensitive entitlement that they should be. They would actually make you feel like you're working for them. Dog, Yeah, yeah, everybody. Then once we got the deal, Dog, it was like something that should have been a bleasant dog. First of all, the dude that left we hear from now we gotta deals down there. A year later he pops up talk about how come I wasn't included I should be getting this. Everybody called the nigga that went to jail three months thought he was old son. You feel what I'm saying like, Dog, you live, You've been gone again already, Dog, and the cold thing anybody I get it, dude. Man, when he was locked up, it still turned out to be every asshole in the world. Dog. I'm gonna tell you, Dog, but this podcast shit don't got messy as a motherfucker dog. You got motherfucker's dog that don't mind going online line now, just imagine me and you wanna hear to talk and we chopped up. Sometimes just imagine you you know you're home, will hit you and saying, man, who is this nigga still talking about you in California? And I'm only just saying yeah, Me and Donny Houston. Man, I was down there and checks this man and I saw the nigga and he said, somebody don't like him the show. So I slapped him, slapped his glasses off. Then I made him sit down and I made him do this. You gonna be looking like, man, there's something wrong with this dude. R He park know how to react to that. You because you be like that did not happen. Man, I don't see niggas say it, damn kidnap me online and all kinds of shit. Shit that just didn't happen on nigga what you might have. I had a conversation with this nigga and he went out talking about but what it was he was trying to make a name for itself. Well, don't nobody had talent, bro. That's what they have to do is tell lies. And their whole thing is based on a lie. Everything and the thing you know, the more you do that shit, the worse he gets because you gotta you gotta one up yourself another one. See, people try to confuse what Charleston White does. They try to they try to do, They try to do like Charleston is doing. But what they don't realize is that Charleston has a lot of intelligence behind the ship that he's doing. If you really sit down and listen to that man, you know, you may not like his methods all the time, but he be saying some real shit, but the least to meet the service when you like kind of start digging, He's saying some real shit. Yeah, he's saying, you might not like how you delivering the dog, but it is. But if he was delivering in the nice way, wouldn't nobody be paying attention to him. Wouldn't nobody be paying attention to him? So he giving these niggas what they want, how they need to hear. He's on that nigga frequency. You feel what I'm saying right, Because I'm gonna tell you black folks and niggas that got two different frequencies dog that they a nigga wants you to treat them bad. You can never treat a nigga fair because it ain't will never be enough, you can use. They have enough for nigga, never enough for a nigga black man, he's gonna say thank you, He's gonna be appreciative of it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: A nigga expects something for nothing just because he shows up. He expects to get the same sing you might be doing way more than he do. The niggs expect that he's supposed to get the same ship that you get, right, man, what the nigga Niggas love bullshit? Niggas love bullshit. Niggas niggas and flies. You ever heard that express and you're, oh, he'll take some niggas a fly. That's what I'm saying. The niggas love bullshit. So when you give niggas what they want the way they want to. First of all, niggas want to be treated bad. I've seen these white folks do niggas bad and never say nothing, but a niggall treat them fair, a black man and treat them fair. They think that niggas soft because he treating them right, so they will try to take advantage to him. I'm gonna tell you, man, I used to conduct social experience experiments sometimes man hit us. When I was m I was playing with a bag at one time, right, I had you know, I had a nice little money change. Though I was making some good money, I had kind of like my own distribution to set up Doug. I was distributing a lot of different Cats albums overseas to Japan and Houston, so I built up in nice little catalogs. I was playing with a check. I remember running into these casts. Man, I ain't gonna say their names, but I went over there. I paid for studio time. That's how I am. If I ever come to Houston, I ain't gonna never be the tight Donny man. Man, he's gone the time. Man, I got this interview man with Willie D. Can I use your studio? I'm going to rinse your studio from you dogs like I would go any other any other business man. Because guess what you you going to that studio for free? Do you? Yeah? You know it? You gotta you gotta, you gotta pay rent any month, right, what's different? You got bills in that month for you got a LITERC bill, lectric bill? Play? How's your rat pussy too? Because you running equipment? Right, I am going to pay you. I'm going to ask you. I'm not gonna tell you what I want to give you. I'm gonna ask you, Hey, donna, I want to wrench your studio from your dogs for about two hour or how much is gonna cost me if you come back and tell me five hundred dollars, I'm not gonna be like damn man inside and say, man on to one, that's what you charged for your shit. Dog. I am a black man. If I can't if thank it, I'm gonna say, okay, man, thank you, I appreciate it. Or if I'm paid, I'm gonna keep your money. I'm gonna follow your rules there and do it. Then get on and say thank you, I appreciate it, bro, and going about my business. Right, nigga has ideality just because he knows you, oh man, he's supposed that nigga try to charge me for that shit. So I remember with these particular cash dog, they started kind of trying to take advantage of a nigga, right, and they wasn't asking for the real money. It was like thirty forty dollars here, you know, thirty here. They was just trying to get some money man, and I'm gonna tell you what it does, man. Nigga threadog fucks up opportunity, Yeah, because niggas are opportunists, but not an opportunitist in the right way. Right. If a nigga can take advantage of somebody, dog, they about that shit, Nigga, don't think twice about that shit. They nin't gonna think twice about it.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: They just go fuck you over if they can. And I've seen dudes just play themselves with me. So I'll listen to a nigga and I'll be in my mind like this, man, think I'm booboo the fool the whole time. I'm just checking them out because I may have some bigger in mind for them, but I'm giving them an honest tests right now. You feel what I'm saying to see how they go. Let's see how they have this situation. I'm gonna see you know. But niggas, man, it's hard to work with niggas. It's easy to work with black people. Yeah, it's easy to work with black people. One thing that showed me, man, is that how you start off it is how you finished. So I ham them shit a whole different way now. But and I'm gonna tell you it kind of made me, man, it kind of made me an animal to a certain extent because I do not give two fucks. Man, I'm gonna do this ship the way I it's gonna be the way I need to be. It's the way I want it to be. If you're not doing what you're supposed to do, I'm gonna tell you, hey, man, you're fucking up. You're fucking up, and I'm not gonna argue with you. I don't argue with niggas. Donald Yeah, like, hey man, this is what it is, This what I need. If it ain't that all right, cool, I ain't finishing. I ain't going yeah because me and then then I'm not gonna talk bad about nobody. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you, I don't believe in that. Man. If something don't work out, we just don't work out. But that don't mean we can't do business down the line somehow. But when you get finished cussin cats out of getting personal, dog, this ship ain't personal, bro, Yeah, it ain't nothing personal about this ship, thog. What we're doing, we just interviewing motherfucker talking and it ain't that serious though. But it's not my whole life. I don't live on this, motherfucker. I got up the shit that I do, just like how you got other things that you do. And that was one of the things with them, catch the whole first of all. The whole time we was doing against the prime because I was still working as an executive. Dog. I was working as an executive for a company right making a buck fifty a year. Dog, I have other stuff that I do outside of this. This is not my only source of income. So people to see you doing things and they just assume that he's stealing the money from me. If you go buy a new pair of shoes, oh man, he probably I'll come. I don't have a new pair. Man Manage your money, I can't. I don't take no other manage your money. Bring you go do what you want to. And I feel like this, you're only doing this shit for in our week. You better have some other shit you're doing. RAS love fucking on eight, dog, I love fucking with MCX. You know why as his own money, he got other shit that he do. Dog, this is not his only source income, So he's not He's not behind me like this, and I'm not behind him like that. It is the perfect marriage, Dog, it's a perfect relationship. I don't even fun with the every day dog. Eight is my nigga. We cool and shit like that, but we don't talk all the time. When you got to show with somebody, you can't be sitting up the falling all them. He might be giving away to the episode. You know, we get on the show dollar we you know, we talk here and there, but when we do cover, it's never about this ship. Me and eight. We talking about football and all that ship though we don't talk about Man, you see that nigga online. This nigga's Nixon and all that. That shit has not made this way down to Houston. Thank god that they're mess Yeah, shit hasn't no, ain't no not everything ain't telling me now Now, I don't think that ship with flying touches though, Dog, I don't see this ship is going on, wouldn't fly in Cleveland either. Yeah, because you know why, Houston. Houston is a huge shitty but Houston still has that small town ful field to wear its smile. Yeah, you're gonna run to somebody, you feel what I'm saying. That l a dog is so mother fulling spread out. You might not ever see your nigga. I could talk. That's why I killed me. When niggas say they put a chick in. Man, you could fly here and be talking shit to a motherfucker right up in the living room, right right right from a hotel downtown La somewhere. The motherfucker would never know where you're at. Dog. Motherfucker's that like there the mafia or something, or he put a chick in with me. But I see the niggas saying that shit. I'll be telling om Man, come on, all that nigga even know you're her dog. Yeah, I you gonna know unless you go around the specific town the way you know he hanging out at, Man, because I'm gonna take you. These niggas is like these niggas like volches all your dog, they kind of, but they they certain area, most of them niggas. Now, the niggas that don't be talking shit, then motherfucker's travel. Then the motherfuckers you worry about, don't worry about the motherfucker that ain't saying don't worry about the motherfucker. This making all them both online talk about chests are puffed out, all that shit. Don't worry about him cause ain't an bust break. Worry about the dude who ain't saying nothing. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. So what's next on the What's next on the gender man for Donny Houston? Man, Well, you know we're going to New York. Man, So trying to get back to driving some music? Is that? Yeah? So you so you got some more music you want to put out?
Speaker 2: Yeh Man probably started getting back to driving music, man was I really kind of just stepped away from all that even with DJ and I got back to DJing towards the letter I did.
Speaker 1: I needed too.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: I got a girl, Man that got me really excited. Dog that I'm fucking with now man And actually I'm working on some ship that's real big for her. Dog. We just cut some records, Dog and she dope as hell. Dog Like I'm gonna tell you now, Dog a little really and all of them proud this girl be come with what I'm doing with my mom what big court. I mean, I'm kind of collaborating man on them, kind of like the management tip whatever. Play with a couple of these joints real quick, because you a d So I'm gonna see what you're thinking about all right, so I ever see what you're thinking about it, so I can get your You're gonna give me your honest opinion. I know, please some of this, man, hold on, see what you think about this? Uh, see what you think about this? Donny. I know you're gonna keep the rear. And I let the people out there hearing me, y'all telling me what y'all think about this? All right? If I can ever find them, if I can never find a thing, let me see, then I'm telling me how raised this ship? Hold on? Hold on, bro, maybe I can't fold on. Let me see. I know I got the motherfucking here somewhere. Y'all bear with me, because that's just damn I can't find it, man, I email it to you. Go on. See know what I'm gonna do. Hold my boys name, Okay, hear me.
Speaker 4: This gotta leak hears every morning when they go to school, knowing that they hurt, seeing that cast.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get through.
Speaker 1: What by you here?
Speaker 5: When your kids to get to say, hey, you got something like me?
Speaker 4: See the day down?
Speaker 3: So didn't you tell me this?
Speaker 4: But the baby that's blocked three through your geeks were getting knocked to say, and you got my money, k c ak.
Speaker 1: Look we the fu fighting. He well, we were.
Speaker 5: To follow like nigga, then I can followed back and.
Speaker 3: Taking that even the hated he hurt me with the ship that she could have the bitches and the mick and your niggas feel the first and the dress made him leap. Why not come but you bet not happen.
Speaker 4: Run out moms.
Speaker 1: She only listened because she want to wait.
Speaker 4: Weeking up saying and you got.
Speaker 1: Real man, she's some mills man. When she talks us rare, she know that she got some. But see then I'm gonna show you. We go from that that this right here right yeah wow buddy, the me dcur hold go for I'm recruding for the.
Speaker 5: Which is then the air brich nicked start quick like we set Nicko stom fick ship, big big fires, pat meat shaped back juding with the nigga skin hu air that be cause mer what eating a hut little jim mixed on the.
Speaker 3: Neck mirror, narrow sauce beach after house breaking, cruise to a house, preach I'm a boss.
Speaker 5: Cut thick booms, honey night for I'm pretty I know this group and the nigger got open nigga that niked. Second he got bad paper work, pepper to which it not what you y?
Speaker 1: I wonder what.
Speaker 4: Appreciated?
Speaker 1: Man, she gonna be one of the ones down and I'm telling you, dog, oh yeah, she is gonna be one of the ones. Bro. What you think about her? She from She from out there? Man, she's from Kansas City, No shit, how you link over there? Man, I've been knowing about her for a minute, right, And I just happened to ask the hommi one did the hommy big quarter because he from Kansas City?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? So me and him talking right, and I'm like, man, whatever happened this Sunday? Like she's still around? What we want? So me and him get to talking. I'm like, dog, she hard as a motherfucker dog. We need to be doing something for her. So there go, man. You know we don't put her down there. Man, she went down there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Corter flogged with the homie Black and Mob. Man, he knocked out. He produced some tracks girl, you know Black and Mob. Yeah he did those right there. Man. We about to put her in the studio with EP. Just getting her ship together, you know, what I'm saying getting her ship together, man. And we're talking to a few cash right now about some situations, but them situations don't occur. You know. I feel like we can do that ourselves, you know. Yeah, and I didn't. Yeah, the women is real winning right now on the cool so said no man, Yeah, you know, hopefully we get one of them done. You some tracks. Man, you know what I'm saying. That's a bad that's bad. We can do that because you know, her being from KC. Dog is so much shit, man, I do. And then not only is she is, not only is she she's a good looking ship, right, but she got deck to her ship too. Yeah, she ain't know. They just don't know. You feel what I'm saying. She could rap, yeah, yeah, and she talked that street ship, you know what I mean, Like like she can go do a song with scarface. She could do a soft scarface you know. Yeah, she are the motherfucker dog. She dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: But man, I ain't gonna hold you up no more because I know you moving and shaking down that mother flucker dog. Yeah, we can regulates this weekend man, So ship Hell yeah, man, y'all made sure Donnie what they the new premieres of your podcast premiere you say, one day premiere? Yeah, what day of the week, ah, Man, usually Monday's. Man, Man, y'all make sure man, y'all for only for real, only for reala for REALA. Go check my man's podcast out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's really really dope. Man.
Speaker 2: What's the damn your YouTube channel? Donny Easton TVU, Donning Houston TV, going down Houston TV.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to that ship. Actually, I'm gonna put a link to the audio we got. We get a lot of audio listeners too, Bro. I'm gonna put the link to your podcast audio and to the video on there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: So looking the description, man, and y'all go check out the homie Donnie Houston and we out here.