Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. You know what, I didn't even change it. Even all this time, I still said what you didn't want me to say? What? Hi, another episode of Two Teas in a Pod and Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: You could say it all you want. I miss hearing you say it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to say something before we get into all my shit? What are you doing? Tamera? I go, I get some brain tumors, and then you decide to quit the show. So Inburson, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the best I can do. I'm just at a situation.
Speaker 2: I'm just having a quitter I know.
Speaker 3: And it's hard for me to say this to you because you're going through something extremely hard and you're giving me such motivation. But right now, all the things I'm going through, and then on top of you, I'm just struggling. Wow, I'm struggling.
Speaker 2: We're going to unstruggle pretty soon because I can't be you know, I can't be the one fighting here all the time, doing all the things, and then not be able to make fun of you when I recap o see you next season, Like this is not fair, This is rude of all the times to quit. Like, so if me and Erica are going to recap the show without you on it, and I'm gonna have to say she's a quitter.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't ever want to be a quitter. But sometimes your mental health is a little bit more important than the daala.
Speaker 2: Well weird because I'm here right now.
Speaker 3: But you push through things and you continue to act like everything's okay on when you do your stories, and you tend to poke fun in joke of your situation and act like I'm okay, And that's good because I think that's the drive and desire you need moving forward for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think I can say I've had some of my darkest, saddest days since the twelfth when this happened. But leading up to it, it's so wild what kind of transpired to kind of get us here, Because I mean I was at a horse show. I remember going to my friend of Cole. I'm like, I have the worst migraine I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 3: This is before we went to New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is before we went to Newrth. We had just done a pod where I was kind of like all over the place, and I remember not being able to remember how to say certain words, and I was like, that's weird, you know, like I just kind of got to that place. And then I went to my friend of Cole, I'm like, I must have a micro I've never had one, and she was like, oh, sometimes that happens to people when they're going through menopause. And I was like, how dare her? I was like, well, you might be right. I'm like, but either way, do you have any Because she always has migraines, I'm like, do you have any migraine medication? And she's like yes. So then I took it and then I started like shaking really bad at the horse show. And then when I was at the show, I was riding and I didn't know where. I was like I would like when you're going to like part of riding is finding the distance and like picking exactly where you want your horse to leave.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's very dangerous that you were riding and weren't stable.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know. I wasn't stable. And now it's not dangerous because I'm in a good place, but I just felt this weird way. I mean, I still I remember being so pissed that I was second and third, I was like, eh, I rode like crap, like what is wrong with me? And so that was kind of the start of it. And the next day I felt the same. And then I came and met you and we went to New Orleans. Yes we got in a fight.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes we got a little argument. I've noticed a change in you in the past six months. I feel you have pulled away a little bit. I thought you were mad at me.
Speaker 4: I noticed when we were doing.
Speaker 3: Podcasts together you were very short. You wanted to get through the rundown really quick. You didn't really want to chat about it. And I called you and I asked you, and you literally weren't even aware.
Speaker 2: You're like what, Yeah, No, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I remember it's always very like patchy my memory at this point. And then I was in such extreme I remember being such extreme pain when we left for New Orleans.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you pushed through that.
Speaker 2: Like I could barely walk. I couldn't see every second that we weren't, you know, filming, I was. I would have to lay in the bed. I remember you were like, why don't you want to go out? Why don't you want to do this? I didn't want to do anything, Like I was an extreme, excruciating pain in my head and you were.
Speaker 4: Taking advilt, yeah, and was working.
Speaker 3: We you know, after we we had a tight schedule, like we landed, we got there, we started podcasting, we had guests, then we got glammed, and during glam you hit a wall and You're like, I don't want to do this. I want to do it, And I'm like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like I don't want to get anything party, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 4: I want to do this.
Speaker 3: And I said, yeah, come on, you're going to do that? Yeah, And I was like, something's not right.
Speaker 2: I was so I would say, I was so edgy. And what ended up coming out was we got through the weekend. We got through. We got through the weekend. We had fun, and then I got home and I went and like had plans with a friend. And that night I was like, I feel terrible. I don't know what to do. And then the next day I came did we did the podcast together. And then the next day, as we're starting the podcast, like I start crying to you guys, and I'm like, I can't do it today. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I told you I go you need to go to the hospital. You need to go to the hospital. Yeah, And then Edwin took you to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then I honestly didn't know what to do because clearly, you know, everything in my life is upside down. And so I called my friend val actually and I started like sobbing to her and I'm like, I need you to take me to the hospital right now. I think I'm dying. I can't see, I can't walk, I can't even get out of bed Gary and she was like, I'm with another friend at a doctor's appointment. So then I called Edwin, and Edwin took me to the hospital. At this point, I still thought they were going to tell me you have migraines, like you have severe migraines. Edwin had thought because one of his best friends had had a brain hemorrhage, he thought that might have been what it is. Because the part that's confusing to everybody is I didn't complain about a headache to anybody but my friend to call.
Speaker 4: You in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: You're telling me your ho is hurting. But prior to that, I never heard a word about your head green.
Speaker 2: But my head had been hurting for like six months. But I was like, why.
Speaker 3: Did you ignore it?
Speaker 2: I think because so much, so much bad stuff was going on right then that I didn't want to face any of it. And I was like, I just need to keep moving forward. And if I keep moving forward, then everything's going to be fine.
Speaker 3: Anywhere in you did you think that something was really like the cancer had come back or.
Speaker 2: No, Because I had just gone from my checkup, and so I had gone for my checkup already and and I was cleared and it was the first time in three years that I didn't have any melanoma skin melanoma. Yeah, right, So my skin check went well. Then I Edwin takes me to the emergency room. He thinks it's a brain hemorrhage.
Speaker 3: We wait, that makes sense because you kept telling me why you're in the hospital, that.
Speaker 4: Your brain was bleeding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm like, where is she getting this from? Yeah? And then I think Edwin pushed for me to have a CT scan. Right away, and that's when they realized I have over seven tumors. There was four or that were removed, but they weren't removed there, so there was four really large tumors that essentially they said, it's been happening for at least six months, and I didn't really understand what it meant. So we left. They took out my I V's. We left, We went to Cedars and then and Beverly Hills and then it was all really a blur, like I, well.
Speaker 3: It happened so fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really did.
Speaker 3: Like the way you told me in the group, I think it was. Yeah, it was just I don't know if it's just me or I was in the group text but you you said to me you all thought I was mental, but actually I'm on my deathbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I remember feeling like this is actually it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I remember texting you back and said, no, you're not, because if you're on yours, then I'm on mine because I can't live without you.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was really really hard. And I got there and the doctors immediately were able. I mean, this is incredible, but there was a doctor immediately able to give me. I had a craniotomy with tumor resection, which is where they removed for tumors from my brain.
Speaker 5: But what the hardest part is that nobody wanted to tell me what was really happening because they were scared, and so I didn't know what was happening.
Speaker 6: Like I thought I was fine, Like I thought I could go home the next day, and like once the tumors are out, I.
Speaker 2: Thought I would be done.
Speaker 6: I can't even tell you, guys, like I really didn't understand anything, and it was such a bummer. And then honestly, it was like Gangbusters.
Speaker 2: Every friend that I've had over the last twenty.
Speaker 3: Years, I don't even high school friends, my high school friends. I'm like, hey, I never heard about that.
Speaker 2: My dad, my sister, my brother.
Speaker 4: I got to meet your dad.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, he was. He was a real jam you looking at me, He's like, who are you? He wouldn't he pretended he didn't know anybody's name. But he was really a godsend during us because I was wretched in the hospital, wretched.
Speaker 3: I think some of my favorite lines were when your sister said, can you see me, Teddy, can you see me? This is after your surgery.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: She just told me about it, and you said, you opened your eyes and you go Unfortunately, well.
Speaker 2: Guy, there was one day where I went deep down. I think I might have been with my friend Kelly, where I went deep down the rabbit hole where Ice was telling everybody Heath Ledger is stocking me. He's here, and he is after me. I'm seeing him every single night, and it's just getting to be too much.
Speaker 3: By the way, we was scaring the shit out of all of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I got transferred into the Neurow ICU after so I guess your train was Yeah. So after I had my brain surgery, I guess, and they took out the tumors. What they wanted to happen didn't happen, So then they had to transfer me into the ICU.
Speaker 3: They took out some of the tumors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I was put on all this medication and it honestly, I couldn't freaking tell you who came, who I spoke to, what happened.
Speaker 3: I think it's also the trauma of you know, digging around in your brain, like mess around in there, and you get done with brain surgery, it takes a while for your brain to heal, and you were having swelling problems and they and fluid problems. So they went in and they were going they put a drain in. And then in ICU, your last day in ice, you we all got the call, which was really hard that we were all in a group text must I should say, and it was they were going to put I think a shunt or something in because of the swelling in your brain and so it you kept seem like you're going backwards and not forward. And so we were all like four o'clock in the morning, we all knew you were going to get a scan, seven o'clock, you're going to go into surgery. And I woke up to the best news of my life that day when they said she's turned a corner, like she's not having the surgery, she's not having a shunt, the swelling's starting to go down, and I'm like, thank you Jesus, Like we're finally because for I don't know, a week and a half, it was just all so scary and touchy, and sometimes we'd you know, I'd see you and you would be completely out in you. Every once in a while you'd hear conversations going around and you'd jump into the conversation or you were funny, or you're like, you know, Kyle was there one day and you say, Kyle goes. You hated the question what year is it?
Speaker 2: Oh? My gosh, guys hated it every single I swear this was like torture. Every single day. She'd come in and she'd go, Hi, Teddy, what's the date today? And I'd be like, ask me things I know.
Speaker 3: Yes, ask me Angelina Jolie's kids' names. I said, ask me Angelina's kids' names, and then anything culture or housewives. I'm on it. I was like, I don't know how old I am. I may not know how old I am or what year.
Speaker 2: And then I kept thinking it was nineteen ninety five. And then I started cheating and I would write down the date on the wall.
Speaker 3: They wrote it down advantage me, and they wouldn't update it, so then I couldn't get the date again.
Speaker 2: So then I was like and in my mind, even though I was wrong, because nobody was telling me, I thought that I could get out once I knew the date, and I would tell Kelly. I'd be like, once I get the date, they're going to let me out. And the only day that I got the date right was Dove's birthday. And then this one day I looked at whoever. I mean, every day there was a friend with me. I didn't spend one second alone.
Speaker 4: You have a great group of girls, you really do.
Speaker 2: But one day I was like, hey, I don't know why it feels so important, but I need to call my friend Brooke from third grade. I think it's her birthday today.
Speaker 3: What And.
Speaker 2: At this point, I couldn't even die on my phone. Remember, I couldn't pick up, I couldn't call people.
Speaker 3: They purposely try to keep your phone away from me.
Speaker 2: They tried to keep my phone away from life. I will tell you this.
Speaker 4: You don't know what day it was.
Speaker 2: You know what date it was.
Speaker 3: You were kind of in and out, but you wanted so badly to post on social media.
Speaker 2: But I did. The weird part was is I knew that. I was like, I got a call Brookes. So I called Brooke and I'm like, hey, I don't know if I'm right because I haven't been right in fifteen days, but I think today's your birthday. And she started crying and she was like it is wow. She's like, you are the one person that has always remembered it.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is just crazy. And then what happened I'm trying to think. Then a bunch of other shit went down, and then there was also which I still have. There's like I had I spray painted today, but like there's a big hole right here from your train from one of the surgeries, and like the back of my head right here there's a big, huge, long scar, two of them. Yeah, and I kept wanting to touch them. So then they put me in freakin' restraints, hand restraints, And I got to tell you, me and hand restraints, we're not friends. I didn't take the hand restraints well. I would try to rip my hands out of them, and then I would I mean, there were guys. I know that I make everything seem pretty good and peachy, but it was a bad seventeen days for everyone in my life. And the fact that my my dad helped me and that he's still helping me, yeah, has really been a game changer. And then.
Speaker 3: I graduated from restraints though, yeah, then boxing gloves think yeah.
Speaker 2: Then after I got the restraints off, then I got little boxing gloves which were a little like white things, so that I could just kept like little mittens. They weren't little. They were big. They were big.
Speaker 3: They were big, looked like big old boxing gloves.
Speaker 2: But they were white.
Speaker 3: I mean, they could have come into color.
Speaker 2: At least they could have like tie died them, I know. I mean then then they told me I was getting out. So according to one of my nurses, what I was being told and what I thought was going to happen wasn't the same thing. So then I got really upset. I kept thinking I was going to be able to leave. I was really upset that I wasn't going to be home for Dev's birthday. I was really sick of being in the hospital. And this isn't a complaint. It's just like there's things you don't even think about that are happening in the hospital. Like there was a guy next to me, and every night he would scream help me, and I'd be like, I can't even help myself. I can't even help myself.
Speaker 3: That's why maybe I see, you wasn't that bad because you had your own room, your own nurse, and you had the you know, twenty four hour eyes on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was still had raged in the ICU because I couldn't figure out how to use the TV or the phone, so I just laid there. And then every day I'd be like, do I get to go? And I would harass the doctor because I had a cell number. Every day I'd be like can I go? And people would say, if you pass this test, then you can go. But I never passed the test. I was on a sodium trip. They made me take these disgusting sodium pills that I threw up every day when I chok.
Speaker 3: Then it got to the point where the nurse says, we'd like to get you up to go to the bathroom. No thank you scared, No thank you scared? And I went okay. So then four hours go by, I'm still there. Then you go, you start ripping things off, and I go, what are you doing? You go? The nurse said I have to get up, and I'm like, okay, but wait for her. You can't just get up. I have to go to the bathroom. And I'm like, okay, hold on, hold on. So everybody leaves, shut the door and use you yell and you start yelling that and I'm like, great, but you go, but I can't pee.
Speaker 2: I couldn't pee guys, I do not know why I could not peece. So finally I just had to look at them and I'm like, just put a catheter in. I'm fine with it.
Speaker 3: And they were worried about doing that constantly because of UTI and infection.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't care about a UTI. I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, nothing you'd want on top of everything, listen.
Speaker 2: At least I would have readily ready medication to clear it up. But then we finally get out. Well, so then I get so upset that I started saying dramatic things about why I needed to get out, and it started concerning everybody. But nobody told me that they were concerned because everybody was scared of me. I wonder what everyone was scared of me? And then one day, I remember I had just thrown up like eighty five times from the stupid salt pills that I hate that I still had to take for two weeks after I got out of the ICU. But essentially what happened was I begged my dad. I'm like, Dad, can you please let me go into like a postcare center, like where they go when like people get plastic surgery, Like I'm not doing an Yeah, like I'm not doing well in here, I'm coming unhinged, I'm losing sense of.
Speaker 4: And you were in there.
Speaker 3: It was over two weeks, right, yeah, over two weeks you were in there, and I think in the ICU and between the two, yeah, between the two is over two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then once I got out of Cedars, then I got to be with a nurse and like a little hotel and things were a lot better. But I got really really sad.
Speaker 3: I think at that moment because I've talked to you to that and you know, and saw you in the hospital. But after you got to the hotel, we were able to talk on the phone. It was like really the first time. And I think it was then when your your memory is coming back a little bit better, you're really acknowledging what's going on. And that was the moment that I was dreading because then you knew what was going on with you, and.
Speaker 2: That once I understood, then I got really sad. And then God bless all my friends, but everybody wanted to come visit me, and like, I'm not somebody that likes people to visit me, like I want to just h So it was like every day I don't want to be like I booked so and so to come and I was like, I will honestly get out of this bed somehow and kill you if you invite one more person.
Speaker 4: I think everybody was afraid of you being alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then when I was in the hotel, I found out that I have two more tumors and my lungs, one in each line, and then I had more in my three more I think in my brain, but they were too risky to remove. So then I was told that I was going to have immunotherapy, and then so I went and had my immune therapy yesterday, which I feel absolutely terrible today, like I have the worst headache and I'm like, I feel back to how I felt at the beginning. But what I learned, which I'm so grateful for. One of my nurses she told me, the fact that you are in pain right now is huge. It's great because it means that it's attacking the cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wanted you to cancel today. I didn't want you to do this, and you insisted on you were going to be okay because I knew that last night was tough on you. You didn't feel well at all and I'm so worried because you don't know, you don't know how to say no, and you just keep going. You're the only person that I know that had brain surgery. And three weeks later I was doing hot yoga and walking on the treadmill. I had a damn forehead lift.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do anything for two weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you.
Speaker 3: Scare me because I want you to slow down, and you so badly want to get back to normal life.
Speaker 2: And I get that.
Speaker 3: I get that completely, but we don't want you to feel like you have to do this. Like your family is here, your iHeart family is here, and they are here for you. I am here for you as your friend, like you don't have to push through. It's all right.
Speaker 2: I think what you guys don't understand about me in general is what gives me life is doing things that I love. Like I love riding horses, I love doing the podcast. I love being able to be with you.
Speaker 3: You almost broke the damn internet riding the horse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I love working out, and I every single thing that I've done, I've asked my doctor permission. I know you know, but guess what I'm not allowed to do? Not bummed about this. Not allowed to drive.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, pre brain tumors, you shouldn't drive. Let's be honest, nobody wants to drive with you.
Speaker 2: Something a lot of people have been confused by when they hear like brain tumors or lung tumors or anything like that, is they're thinking it's something other than melanoma. But what can actually happen is melanoma can metastasize and the organs to your other organs, and that's what happened to me. So all of my tumors and whatnot are melanoma. But yesterday is when I went and got my immunotherapy. And as I'm sitting there, the doctor comes in and I'm like, you know whatever, trying to be nice, and you know, I hate having small talk with people about my illness because I just want to feel better and be back to normal. And he's like, so radiation starts on Monday. And I was like, come again, I thought I was just doing I think.
Speaker 3: You've been told about the radiation many times. I think you just don't remember, because I knew way back when that your treatment plan was going to be some kind of immune therapy and radiation. So you also, like, in the conversations I've had with you in the past week, you've never once mentioned anything with your lungs. And I'm like, I don't know if she remember. I'm not gonna be the wane to ask her about it, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think my memory about anything other than the surgery is completely on point. So where the tumors and everything were in my brain, it temporarily can you know, lack of memory and those types of things. But where I'm completely blessed and very very excited is that, like sometimes this happens to people and they have to relearn to walk, they have to relearn to talk, none of that is the case with me. I'm back to working out, I'm back to being with the kids. I'm allowed to do everything but drive. So for me, that's huge and I'm I need for me, I need to be doing these things, Like going into the horse show with Slate was one of the first times I felt happy in a long time. Yeah, and being able to do this makes me happy. I don't like not being able to like do my job, but something that we've really been on top of because we talk to the doctors every single day and believe me. My dad is freaking on it like no other. Is that we're going to listen to the doctors on what's too much, what's.
Speaker 3: Enough, And you're gonna listen to your body, and I'm gonna listen to my body.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the fact that like I can sit and have this conversation shows massive improvement.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you're getting better every day, like all that is temporary from surgery, Like you're getting better. I'm like, you are loads better right now than you were a couple days ago. You know, we can sit on the phone and have normal conversations on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to talk on the phone to people. My dad did not want to talk on the phone to people. But yeah, that's where we are, guys. I'm feeling really positive. I have radiation starting Monday for a week, and then immune therapy is every three weeks. That's just one day. They have to spread it out because immunotherapy. I didn't realize this, but immune therapy can you a little harder than radiation. But I mean, I know this has been a long podcast and it's been heavy topics, but the main point of this is I wish the second that I felt those headaches. I wish the second that I started not feeling like myself, I would have gone to the doctor and gotten checked.
Speaker 3: That's why you have to listen to your body.
Speaker 2: You have to. But I think it's you know, when you're going through a lot of different changes, you make a lot of justifications. Well, life gets.
Speaker 3: Busy and you know you don't want to take the time to go into the doctor, or you know, it's just it's just life in general, and going through divorce and moving from house to house and doing all those things.
Speaker 4: You didn't think about it. You thought you were just going to push through.
Speaker 2: It and it was going to be okay. I mean, I think it's pretty cool though that I figured it out, Like I if I would have waited any longer, god knows what would have happened. You know, Like I knew that day I needed to go, and then I had surgery a day later, you know, like they Yeah, that was when I got to the point where I couldn't go anymore. I knew it, And so I'm really grateful, and I think that moving forward, you know, I've I've changed a lot of things and in my life.
Speaker 3: I think that's a really big thing for you, yeah, is that you have to take time for yourself and you don't have to do everything. I know your schedule is the most important thing in your life and you want to be able to I'm doing this, this is this is this, like right now, going through treatment, Like it's okay to lay event, it's okay not to feel good. I know you want to get back to normal life and that your drive right there. You'll be fine, girl. I have no doubt you are going to be fine because you just keep going and you are probably the strongest person I've ever met in my life. In my life, I have not even been to the gym in four weeks, and I can't eat, you know, and you're the one going through it. So I just admire you, thank so many levels, and I love you so much.
Speaker 2: I love you too, and I've really really missed you. And I I never freaking thought that I would be sad not to talk about Shep's jacked up relationship with the chick from Sienna. I cannot even from the hospital. I had to text Shep. I was like, what are you doing? This is embursing, This is embarrassing, and He's like, you don't know the full story, and I go, I don't need to know the full story because what I saw, No, but I need to get back into recapping. I'm excited. I still don't know the date today, do you know, Tam, what's the eleventh? Maybe the twelfth? I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, I know, and in all in due time, you know, you just you don't know how you know? Tomorrow is so we are here for you. I am here for you. You can get on the pod. I'll be more than happy you get on the pod with you. I can't wait to your back full time. But just know that you don't have to push it.
Speaker 2: You don't well you have to push it, oh God, because I.
Speaker 3: Why are you gonna come film with me?
Speaker 2: I am not saying that. I say that I personally I already get shipped for being biased. I don't want to have to go through a whole season of justifying why term mcqui because of fricking lunatics like no, no, no, You're gonna have to get that together and I'll.
Speaker 4: Figure it out.
Speaker 3: I'm just it's not about me right now. What I'm going through is what I'm going through.
Speaker 2: It's about you. Huh uh oh jeez, no, no, here we go. Listen, this is too teas in a pod and we've talked a lot about me today, so I'm going to mention.
Speaker 3: I mean, definitely you haven't helped my situation out a little bit.
Speaker 2: But it's not all you.
Speaker 3: It's it's a multitude of things that are going on in my life right now that are making it really hard for me to.
Speaker 2: I'd like to a housewife, Well, I'd like to see those things play out on camera, because that's the housewives are about, is seeing things play out on camera when times are tough. So Tam, yes, yes, you guys don't. I don't know what's going to end up happening. But if Tam goes back, everybody can send me flowers. You also need to get back on the horse.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, hey, wait a minute, how is this turning on me?
Speaker 2: Geez? Well, I told you I was feeling better.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know, I know. Can I ask you a serious question that we haven't really talked about too much? Maybe, how are you really feeling? Like? Mentally?
Speaker 4: Like are you? I know you're so strong on the exterior.
Speaker 2: I know you are.
Speaker 3: I know that's who you are. I'm somebody that acts like that all the time, and I'm just in the past.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: A few weeks I'm crumbling inside.
Speaker 2: I would say that I'm doing significantly better. It was so I can't when I didn't have like my wits about me, and I felt lost. I felt so alone and so sad, and like I had moments of being like, I don't know that anyone's like given me like a real hug, you know, like there's you know, I'm I was really really sad. But I feel like right now I'm starting to see the light and I'm starting to think about the future, and I feel like for the first time, I'm able to like set goals and for me, a lot of shitty things have happened in my life that I haven't talked about. You know, I'm not one to like stew and like the past, but this definitely was a wake up call. And you know, there's certain things that I'm really grateful about, like you know, me and Edwin being friends, being able to laugh, being able to have him there. But also I would say, just living in general, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You're a fighter, You're gonna get through this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. Oh, I need my hair to grow out.
Speaker 4: I think you're rocking the ball.
Speaker 3: You're saying that as you And by the way, I'm not gonna be that friend that's gonna shave my head just because you did.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: Ain't even doing some crazy shit recently. You're my Britney's fears.
Speaker 3: Trust me, That's how I felt lately. No, I got I have a square head. I have a square head, and I have a lot.
Speaker 4: Of lumps and bumps, and oh.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of lumps and bumps. I have like nine million stitches. I can't even feel this part of my head. But I'm so sorry about your lumps and bumps.
Speaker 3: And I think I have like horns that are trying to come out at the top of my head, but they won't. A devil, I have facelift scar like I know, no, well, I don't have that.
Speaker 2: Face you have. Well, I definitely don't feel like I have that face right now. That's the other thing that we don't really talk about is like when your body and all those things change, like trying to give yourself grace and being like it's okay that these things change and you're you're gonna You're gonna go back to normal.
Speaker 3: But you're on steroids right now, so the naturally you're complaining.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you but you were complaining.
Speaker 3: I'm gaining weight.
Speaker 2: I'm gaining weight.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's good. You need some weight on you, Okay, But you told me. One of the things you said to me was what is going on? I'm hearing all these things on the internet. And I had a conversation with Alex. You are gonna go back and you're gonna do your job. If I have to gain weight and be bald, you have to go and fight with bitches. And I have never laughed so hard in my life. Like Eddie's like, we were actually at the dinner. I told him me and Teddy paying phone tag if she calls an answer and deal with it because he hates for me being on the phone. He's like, cool, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: So we're at dinner and.
Speaker 3: I'm laughing so hard at the things you're saying to me, and he looked at me and goes, I haven't seen you laugh like that in so long.
Speaker 2: Well, because someone needed to be honest with you. But no, no, I m M, I'm gonna I can't even tell you if I'm gonna make you do the pod with if you don't go back the list of people that I have with you know what, I'm not ready anymore, guys. I'm gonna need a little bit more of a break torture. TAM's gonna pod with blah blah blah. I also, I can't not say this how grateful I am for the care team that I had at Cedars. They put up a lot with me. I also had such an incredible oncologist and neurologist, and my surgeon was absolutely unbelievable and worked miracles. So I'm forever grateful. Oh and you know my nurses and my friends that put up with me through all of this. Yeah, thanks guys for listening to another episode of to Teas and a Pod. It was very uplifting. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Sorry about you drive home from work today, So if.
Speaker 2: You want to get depressed, ask your friends to tune in as well and give us five stars. And also slide into Tamor's DMS and ask why when she quits, she decided to do it with a pink background, even more embarrassing than all the other stuff she's done for Peter's sake, Even tumored up, I was like, pink background. It's the default one. God all right, thanks guys, we'll talk to you next week.