Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Jeremy, one more question about this immaculate Constellation thing. I mean, that's it was a pretty big story, got a lot of coverage around the world and a lot of questions asked by members of Congress. There was something introduced to them, a document, and you were instrumental in getting that there. They asked questions of another journalist, Michael Schellenberger, who was there on the panel. Do you have hopes that you would be one of the witnesses and be able to talk about, among other things, immaculate constellation.
Speaker 3: I was hoping that the best people to testify for the most power would that's not the issue at all. Let's go real quick, the good, the bad, the ugly. I just want to say, for sure the good look. I thought hard for Lou Alizondo to testify under oath to the American public. That was actually a heavy lift. I got to a point where I said, you're going to be doing a disservice to the American public if you don't have somebody directly involved with UAP officially on that panel. I don't know why it was such a heavy lift. But I'm really glad that lou did testify so the American public can decide is he worthy of our trust? That's what they need to decide, because what he's saying is pretty big. So that's the good. Yeah, the bad. Look, you know, Congress their staffers accountability and oversight. They lied to the American public. They intentionally attributed a submission for Congressional record to someone else, and the chain of custody for that report is essential for understanding and trusting its authorship, and that's going to come into play soon. It was a very bizarre Shakespearean move and it wasn't about me. It's about honesty, truth and transparency. Now, Representative virtute, he whispered the truth. If you listen to the first moments that he got the mic that day, he is the one that stood up and told the truth. So look, there's going to be more about that. This is highly important that the American public. It's to learn exactly what happened and transpired that day and why it felt so off to me and maybe the hundred other people around that saw. The journalists that were embedded within the White House cores to watch for any trickery because we all felt it coming. So there's more about Immaculate constellation, how Congress members were notified about its existence, and what promises and protections were offered verbally in person, all of that, all of that will be coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, though, they could have had a first hand eyewitness at somebody who's involved in these programs if they wanted right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and they didn't need to write subpoenas for all of them. It was a very bizarre. It felt like a counter intelligence operation to identify whistleblowers and not let them talk.
Speaker 2: It was just very curious how that whole thing went down, And it makes you wonder what other kind of agenda is at play here. Why go to the trouble of attributing that thing to someone else. It's very curious and I can't wait till more about that is shared.
Speaker 3: With the public.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to some other things you mentioned about lou Elizondo. I agree his testimony was important and it was under oath, so I mean, he's putting things on the line. You and I hear this all the time. No one would dare put these whistleblowers in prison for telling what they know about UFO programs. It would you know, it would confirm the things are real. They should go ahead and risk their lives and their homes and their careers and everything that they own and possibly their freedom, and go ahead and tell us what they know. There's no way they'd ever go to prison. What do you say to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, I can understand from the outside the way people would say something like that, but they don't know what it's like talking to and guarding the identities of people that have you know, really put it on the line just to talk with you. You and I both know, George, and you've seen the evidence of this is that there are scare tactics. At minimum. We've been part of that. We've been followed before when we've gone and talked with first ten whistleblowers. You know, we've been menaced before. Man, We've had agencies contact that's interested in this kind of thing. This is a problem where whistleblowers are being threatened, and they are And I don't want to go much further than that, but I think other people have said it, and it is true. Some people that we're willing to testify are no longer alive through suspicious causes, that is fact. So the question becomes is this a secret that they will go to any means to keep? And unfortunately I'm feeling like it is.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about something that did come out this year that you and I had a role in. Actually the roll in it was the jellyfish video. I haven't decided whether that's bird poop on the lens or whether it's just a smudge. Can we talk about how the jellyfish came out, what the reaction from the public was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was you and me deciding that, you know, it's time to do our best journalism and look at something and say, you know, this does not hurt national security. This has been entrusted to us, it's legitimate unknown, it's designated UAP within our intelligence communities. It's something for public good people needed to see. So just so everybody kind of remembers the jellyfish UAP is one of the strangest looking unidentified that I've ever seen. But all throughout history, this is one of the shapes that comes up. In fact, I just put up an article on my ex just an old newspaper from you know, I think nineteen fifty two or something like that whatever the date is, and it was saying of the same morphology, the same shape. Well, this was an object, an incursion of that object of unknown origin through the United States Joint Operations Base in Iraq, So it's kind of like a secret base within a base. And the object was designated UAP, and.
Speaker 2: It was not us, it was by them. They called it that.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. That's the reason why we thought it was important for public good. They did designate a UAP. To this day, it still designated UAP actually officially from what I'm told on all the servers where they went and found it after we reported on it and told where it was, and they uploaded at one point four gigabyte high resolution of it crossing the base. Now they didn't upload the entire video, which I find to be very interesting. But let me just tell you the object moved through a sensitive military installation. It eventually it traversed over a body of water where everybody that's seen the full video will tell you that it actuated a controlled descent without changing thermal signature, submerged into the water, and the people tasked with filming it sat over that area and about seventeen minutes later the thing pops up stiff, emerges from the water, and then shoots off forty five re angle at an extreme speed. Maybe that's what they didn't want people to see. I don't know, you have to ask them. We gave them every chance to put it out. But beyond the optical scope of this thing and its performance and its capability, it was designated UAP and it was kind of like hell that the base, the original disc was confiscated under arm guard without signature by who they called the client, which was an agency. It is the first time ever that it was gone in and taken without sign out, without signature. That's not protocol. But what was interesting is when they were filming this and trying to track it, there was a live feed up into the command center, so they actually sent people out with night vision or IR goggles and it was invisible to the night vision. Nobody could see it, but they had it right there on the thermal. So this thing displayed some kind of low observability, this rapid movement, the ability to be trans medium. I really wish the world could see that footage because it's game changing. Just to be able to observe these capabilities. Some people that were there, think it was jamming the targeting capability of the weapons platform. It's an optical platform, like an aerostat that's like hanging in the sky on tethers, very stable footage. It was just so compelling. You and I looked at it, didn't know what to think. We dug in for years. We found corroboration. One other guy came forward actually and said that he saw parts of it when he was at the base, So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's spectacular. It's so weird. I remember the reaction when I first saw it, and every time I've seen it since, how strange it is. And of course as soon as we put it out we tried to be really careful about it. We ask a lot of people who know, who should have been in a position to know that if it had ever been entered into the record, and it had not. Now you know, I know. The immediate reaction from the usual crowd, the usual suspects is well, that's a smudge, No, it's bird poop on the lens. Then that was balloons. Its balloons from a Muslim celebration or a wedding, and it floats through the It's no big deal. There are all kinds of things that were thrown out there. The most recent thing, after we put it out at the beginning of this year, is that people who claim that they worked for the UAP task FORRSE had already ruled it out. They've explained it. It's not not anything interesting, it's not a UAP. And then somebody who also claims to work for the UAP Task Force vouches for the other person, and so I guess that's completely explained at this point, right, It's not a UAP.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, So that's absolute horsecrap. And the way that we're going to get to the bottom of that is that you and I know, the first time anybody associated with the UAPTF was when they saw it was when we showed it to them in a hotel room, and we showed it to them because we were releasing it, and it was never part of any of the assets looked at by UAPTF. A lot of people claim they worked at UAPTF, but really there's just this thing called our space, which is a community on a classified server, and they look at videos and they go through them and summer analysts some are not. But that was a bold faced lie I heard about that. I think it went a little further and they said something like they knew the source of the leak for that one. As journalists, I mean, I'll tell you, we had to make sure for sure that this was something that was a legitimate asset. You know that this wasn't We were not being faith but we showed it to them after UAPTF concluded, they never had the footage. So it puzzles me why there'd be this campaign, this Ford media campaign to say that it's been resolved, they know who leaked it, won't go arrest that person. Are you kidding me? That's a crime, right. It's so bizarre to me. It's disinformation and it's organized.
Speaker 2: You know, there are only a few names for sure that we know who were directly involved with UAP Task Force. Jay Stratton was the head of it. He's the guy who created it. He's the guy that hired all the other people.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 2: He's come forward. He's going to come forward in a much broader way in the coming year. Travis Taylor was his chief scientist. We were with them in Huntsville, Alabama when Travis admitted that that was his job. So, you know, we do know, people who actually did foreshore on the record work for the UAP Task Force since then, and they've told us, Look, there are maybe thousands of analysts throughout the federal government who may have seen this image or that image as part of their regular job, but there's only a small number of people who worked actually worked for the task Force that have a meeting every week. Some of the people who've come forward and said, oh, yeah, I worked for the Task Force and we explained that video way did not in fact work for the task Force.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, And so you know, look, there's a lot of great people contributing to the UAP issue, and it's really good and when you kind of outsource and get a lot of analysts looking at stuff. But what we're talking about is a bold faced lie. We're talking about somebody that comes out and they say that they work for the Task Force, and you know, whatever people could argue in what capacity that is they never saw this video. The only weigh that ERRA or even UAPTF saw it because we showed it to them or told them where to go get it. I will tell you something, people don't know. All the people, all my contacts who have looked they have said that. Now the UAP, sorry the Jellyfish UAP, has been uploaded at one point four gigabytes full video, clear as day. Those animals that have looked at it now way later, right way later. It's not balloons. If you know what balloons look like to do thermal Okay, great, I don't know what it is, but it's not balloons. But when they posted it, they did not post the full video. They only showed it transiting the base. I will say one other thing. I hear there's a warning. Now think about this. There's this little community in the intelligence community, and you list that video along with a couple others underneath the year review, but you leave there's there's like a half page written there, and it really sounds to me like the people that have read it sounds like a warning within the intelligence community. It's putting everybody that went to Arrow, which if Arrow asked them to come, it says those people can't be trusted on summarizing those people can't be trusted anymore because they broke their NDAs. Now, why would Tim Phillips of Arrow post all of that which I just said, and it was him through the official Arrow account? Why would you post all that, and then you have a half page saying anybody that went to Arrow can no longer be trusted with these, you know, national secrets because they broke their nbas. That feels to me like a warning, a diabolical warning within the intelligence community to not step forward and raise their hand, doesn't it to you, George?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's sinister on multiple levels. Number One, Arrow puts out a call, Look, hey, we're here to gather information and do a real investigation. All you people who are whistleblowers or first hand witnesses or work in these secret programs, come forward to us, tell us what you know, and we'll take it seriously. And of course we know people who did that, and their testimony was buried. It goes nowhere. The Arrow report comes out dismisses all of that.
Speaker 1: It makes it.
Speaker 2: Seem like that was a counter intelligence operation, a way to identify who is a whistleblower who has information, and then none only to not use that information to give it credibility, but use the fact that they testified as an intimidation tactic.
Speaker 3: That's precisely what it appears to be. And in fact, I have people on record who you will be seeing within the next month who had that exact experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I included, of course, the jellyfish video in this Netflix series that we did investigation Alien, and it really it touched the nerve all over the world. It was, you know, trans streamed one hundred and ninety countries and gosh, you can't believe the responses we got. But you know, you and I went through the process. We explained how we had gone through screening it and trying to make sure it's legit. And in that show we speak directly to a key person who had seen it before. You know, I wonder if these folks who came forward saying, oh, we've identified the source, we're hoping that we would go ahead and reach out to somebody on our phones or computers so they could track it and figure out who may have been involved in leaking it.
Speaker 3: I mean, just look at how ridiculous the statement is. And if you just open your eyes to that, then it's going to make a little more sense. You can say you saw something, but it was never within your community's assets, and that's provable fact. Just I bet you if you put Jay Stratton under oh, he would tell you the truth which is that they never had it, they never saw it wasn't part of the assets they were looking at, and that was after the UAPTF was done. That's what he told us. And he's always been a straight shooter. So that's first of all. And second of all, why would you claim that you know the source of the leak unless you were dating people journalists, So that's very bizarre. I could have jumped on the news right there and shut all of that down, and I thought better of it. Wanted to see who would buy that nonsense.
Speaker 2: We only have like a minute left though. We didn't even get the drones. We'll do that at our last hour in between calls. Are you encouraged by statements made by some of the Trump appointees we're going to be in positions of power going forward, that they're going to take this seriously, that some kind of an announcement might be coming.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I mean, Look, it's great, it's just lip service.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: This was never going to be something that people just roll over and talk about. This is the most closely guarded secret on planet Earth. This is recognized as higher importance than weapons of mass destruction. And you and I know that, George, So no, Look, everybody can say anything. What we need is people to come forward firsthand whistleblowers, and we need a process where they can do that properly. And if that doesn't work hard way works for me, then that's going to be through journalism. And I'll tell you there are other whistleblers coming forward. You know, when you talk about things like crash, your triebles, you talk about things where people at firsthand experience. I know for a fact that some of that's going to be coming so easy way or hard way. I think the new administration, as long as they protect journalism, as long as they protect the rights of whistleblowers, then we're going to learn the truth about UFOs. That would be the easier way.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more