Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tappen, Danielle, what's your phone tap all about today?
Speaker 2: One of those wedding ones that we love to play every now and then. Kim phone tapping her sister Heather. She's getting married in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: And everything is going really, really.
Speaker 2: Smoothly, so we need to call her to tell her that we have to move the wedding.
Speaker 1: You know, when you guys do these wedding phone taps, you know you're asking for trouble. I know, right, Let's see what happens in.
Speaker 3: Daniel's phone tap. Hello head, Yeah, Hey, I have Lillian on the phone from janw your both goat. She's assistant to Victoria. She was calling me because there's a slight problem. So I have her on the phone with me as well. I three rate her in what's the matter? Well, I think you should probably talk to her, are you, dear Lillian?
Speaker 1: Is this Heather?
Speaker 3: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: We're having a slight situation with the Dave. The room is not going to be available that day.
Speaker 3: I was just there the other day and there was no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this actually just happened recently in the last couple of days, there's a couple and they are interested in that room, and apparently they're paying two hundred dollars a plate. So I was told that you will need to move your reception to another night.
Speaker 3: No, that's not possible. I'm having a Saturday wedding. I'm not. I'm that's my weekend off. Everybody can come, not gonna happen. It's my wedding, it's my day. Well, I don't have to be the one of accomedy people be the bigger person. No, not really. I'm a bitch. Well that I know I'm being spoiled today. What do you offer me?
Speaker 1: Would you be willing to get married on a Friday night?
Speaker 3: No, it's not an office change, right, it's not an option you could tell the other people. No, just because they're getting more money per plate does not mean that you could take my plate a way for me.
Speaker 2: You have to understand the burns is this is their like second wedding, they're like seventy years old.
Speaker 1: This is really special for them.
Speaker 3: Then their second one, that they should do it right the first time, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Is that nice to say? Honestly, that's not.
Speaker 3: Very it's nice to say, are not nice to say it's my wedding day. I chose the date, I chose the plate. I already have everything deposited, everything put down. This is my first wedding. I've been with this guy for eight years.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not my fault. It took break long.
Speaker 3: It took me a very long time, ma'am.
Speaker 1: You waited eight years as it was.
Speaker 3: So what is a couple more months change the other people's room.
Speaker 1: They're seventy years old. They may not be around much longer. Don't you understand that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let them get married next week. It's they're not going to shake my room.
Speaker 2: What if there was a way to share the room with them? No, No, there's such a cute couple. I could set it up that you can meet them ahead of time.
Speaker 3: I don't care if they're cut. You cannot do it. Is to people, you cannot work this way. You're not understanding. I'm not changing my day. I'm not having them in my wedding ceremony, and I'm not changing my room.
Speaker 1: But what you're not understanding is that they don't take you guys to court.
Speaker 3: This can't be legal. This is don't care for fine print in your contract whatever it says that you cannot run a business this way. I know. But they haven't do this to people, ma'am.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't even take up much room at the wedding. If I get them to cut their group down.
Speaker 3: To fifty, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 1: We can hide them in the corner somewhere.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: The burnts are small. You know, when you get old, you get shorter and you shrivel up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Say the same.
Speaker 1: But out of the kindness of your heart, you could do it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be selfish today of my wedding.
Speaker 2: What if we find a way to you to make your grand entrance from the floor and you come.
Speaker 3: Up, Oh my god, because you know what that's not already included. Thank you so much for looking at my contract.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's all right, that's right. I forgot that's already here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, got it? What else you got? Just that?
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Manarrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: I love you. I was serious. He righted it jump off into the water.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participation the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show