Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It's to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 4: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, It's.
Speaker 3: Rian Seacrest with you. Yeah, chocolate minte my favorite ice cream. One of my favorite ice creams is chocolate mian chip no mintchip. Yes it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember you saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for remembering the things I said.
Speaker 4: But you also like like sweet and salty caramels whirled into You.
Speaker 1: Said chocolate peanut butter.
Speaker 5: It was your favorite ice curky dough.
Speaker 3: I like that too. I like cookie dough. I lock, I lock it, lock it a lot, a lot, cook the dough. I lock almond, and I lock chocolate min. I like it all.
Speaker 5: So you know I don't like coffee flavored ice cream.
Speaker 3: I love it me too. I love it chocolate flavor. I love it. Good morning, good morning, Good morning? Do I say to Georgia, Good morning, Georgia, good morning? All right, listen, clouds, sunshine, mid sixties, that's what you. We'll take it. Paying your bills today and every day. Let's start with that. Next. I had a dream last night, very vivid, very vivid. I was underwater. A couple guys in suits were underwater too. We had just jet skied and there's Pete Davidson and he's dressed like Pete Davidson's dress and he walks over and I was like, uh, hey, so nice to me. I've you know, I heard so much about you Tanya talked about all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he said thanks, And I said this Pete Davidson four. I had to swim off underwater. I said I'm very happy for your success and he said, no, you really aren't. I said, no, I really am. You seem like a nice guy. He said, nobody's happy for anybody's success. I said, actually, I really am. I really am. And he said, oh, well, I think that you mean that. I'm like, I do, I really do.
Speaker 5: And I swam off, puzzled when you said you were in suits? Were these wet suits or actual suits?
Speaker 3: No, there were men in ties.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm a feeling that's that was the case. Okay.
Speaker 6: I think this might have some meaning because Pete Davidson just had all of his tattoos removed and.
Speaker 3: So he was underwater making sure they were washed away.
Speaker 6: No, I'm wondering if this is like some subliminal messaging of like you are not ready to get a tattoo?
Speaker 4: Or you did you watch the SNL fifty because Pete Davidson was in that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did you.
Speaker 3: Just see my tattoo?
Speaker 1: What is on your miston?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's a barbed wire around a bict.
Speaker 5: That's not real.
Speaker 3: That bict is real.
Speaker 5: The vice is real.
Speaker 1: The tattoo must be.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a real tattoo.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 5: Look at those muscles, though, where to find arm?
Speaker 3: Take us some test drives of tattoos right now? A scorpio? Got a scorpio down below my belt? Right now?
Speaker 5: We can pass on that.
Speaker 1: Sweet that's so interesting.
Speaker 3: Not a scorpio. I got a scorpion. Not a scorpio. That be awkward doing a scorpio down there? Well, a scorpion on my leg, guys, scorpion.
Speaker 1: Enough so you're testing out tattoos.
Speaker 3: Test driving tattoos.
Speaker 5: He must have used him for something for one of his shows.
Speaker 3: Pete Davidson inspired me by him getting him off. I said, the world needs someone me. Maybe.
Speaker 4: Wait, we're all Pete Davidson's had tattoo's bacon at THEESNL thing.
Speaker 5: Then I could I saw tattoos on him I'm.
Speaker 6: Not sure he's getting them removed off his chest, okay, because I'm like to still had them all over his arms.
Speaker 3: Anyway, ended up we were friends, I guess because I swam off and he felt good about it. On air On air with a Ryan Seacrest, it's nineteenth day of the month. It's almost over February. Guess what wedding month is next month? Yes it is.
Speaker 1: I texted Robbie. I told him. I go, I think Ryan might want a plus one. He goes, oh wow, that's fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, it would be so fun. But I need to determine that. Yes, I need to determine that. Man, I don't necessarily have the plus one in mind. I could you to bring something you know?
Speaker 5: That would be great?
Speaker 3: If you could, you would love that. Can I see the guest list?
Speaker 6: If you're looking for single girls at my wedding, they're they're few and far between.
Speaker 5: Why can't you just come and have fun with us? What does hooking up?
Speaker 3: It's not a hooking off? Why would you think that's just about bringing somebody you can hang out with. Can I bring a bro it wasn't invited? Oh god? Can I bring curd or to nas or? Something.
Speaker 5: No, it's not like you're hanging out like random kickback for the weekend.
Speaker 3: It's a beach weekend, so disstination.
Speaker 5: She's been very generous by giving you a plus one.
Speaker 1: Well, he is our officiant, so we did.
Speaker 3: I'm watch work, I've got like care yea. And by the way, that's my walk down the Aisle song right there.
Speaker 6: I was debating between that and ed cheering ooh, thinking out loud, thinking out loud.
Speaker 3: Or effect or perfect? I love them both? Can you switch them up, you little mix? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We can switches walk very slow so you can get through both songs.
Speaker 3: Do half and half? All right, let's get to the horsecopes. Guys.
Speaker 6: All right, Aries, your personality will spice things up at home.
Speaker 5: Okay. Taurus, ask someone for a favor today.
Speaker 1: Gemini, don't be someone you are not.
Speaker 5: Cancer, don't make excuses or say no.
Speaker 1: Leo, be mindful of any charmers.
Speaker 5: Virgo, don't spill tea that isn't yours to spill.
Speaker 1: Libra. Maintain firm, clear boundaries.
Speaker 5: Scorpio, keep people at a distance with an air of mystery.
Speaker 1: Sagittarius, decide what is really worth your energy.
Speaker 5: Capricorn. Keep plans loose and the guest list open.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Aquarius, I didn't, Aquarius. You don't need to speak every truth that pops into your head.
Speaker 4: And Pisces, you will be showered with flirting, pacious attention.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Ryan Seacrest, Sisney and Tanya always looking forward to getting together with you on a regular So this is interesting. Before we get into the seven o'clock hour hobby, aircopp Brow's coming up from La Taco dot Com. I got a secret ingredient and I added to my tacos every week when I made them. And I think you're gonna like, I'm gonna tell him about it. Let's share with you too. It's a secret ingredient for tacos. I've not seen it done. Focked him about that too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Tanya, now listen is toney. Kanya saw some really cool sunglasses on a friend of hers and she wants to go buy the same ones for herself, and she's asking us, is that a problem.
Speaker 5: I don't think here's a problem.
Speaker 6: It's one of my best friends that I spend a lot of time with and they're very and they're very unique sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't think it's from me either. You buy my shirts for your husband, but.
Speaker 1: You guys aren't like flopping around town together all the time.
Speaker 3: But you see me every day in it, and then you're gonna see him every night. And I don't think I think that's weirder.
Speaker 5: Really, I need to see a picture of the sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe they're not cool anyway? White? Are they wire? Are they black? Are they like?
Speaker 6: They have like a They basically go around your ear and it looks like you're wearing an ear ring because they.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I know, cute, you're not around each other twenty four to seven, and nobody cares.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I get tips from friends and vice versa all the time, like, oh my gosh, those glasses are so great.
Speaker 5: She's like, oh my god, they're twenty dollars on Amazon. And I get the same hair.
Speaker 3: This is all the cops wear. Nobody thinks that's weird. I got those.
Speaker 5: Aviators, ray bands, ray bands.
Speaker 3: Pilots wear them. I don't think anybody thinks anything of it. I don't think I'm a pilot, you know what I mean. I wouldn't worry if there're any reading in your sunglasses like this. It's stranger that you buy the pants that I wear that you give to your husband.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, that is weird. You're dressing him like Ryan.
Speaker 3: I'd be more upset about that than the Harry Style's pillow case aspire him.
Speaker 1: I think it's a compliment.
Speaker 3: I know, we know what you think, waste time, what we think from the outside, but we don't. It doesn't matter. Wherever we think is fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, you just sent us the picture.
Speaker 3: I have to my things.
Speaker 5: Wait, they look good on you.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it. You didn't send it to me. Wow. They are very unique though, Oh you sent to the group. Uh, those are too much. Those are two extra I hate them. I mean she's only use that word, but I loath these. They look like you cannot do. Please, don't show up near us.
Speaker 4: Covers like around like after you get lasick, Like they give you some class.
Speaker 3: When you get medical, like after the surgery on the way out, they diluted your eyes.
Speaker 4: You got to wear these because you can't have any sunlight coming in the sides like they're like goggles.
Speaker 3: You can wear these around your friend that has them. Do not bring these near us.
Speaker 5: They surprisingly don't look bad on you, though, but they are very unique.
Speaker 3: They're way extra. By the way, I said dilated, would I say dilated? Oh, diluted? Yeah, dilated.
Speaker 1: Hi, you don't actually understood what you were trying to say.
Speaker 3: I did, well, it's because I meant to say the other word, which is very close. But when you dilute your eyes or dilate them, that's the sunglasses they give you. Yeah, coming up next, they say you should lie about these things in a job interview. If you got one coming up quote of the day here, Now you got a job interview coming up. The best smartest people say, lie about these three things. One, why do you want to work for the company? We know the reason, because you need a job. You gotta pay your bills. But they want to go deep or get into the Michigan into the culture, you know, study the culture, find out a little something true, maybe something that boss implemented that you like. Do you subscribe to one? So just lie about that too. And a job interview, lie about your plans for the future. So they want to hear about your future with the company, not that you want to you know, a bunch of other things in life, right, And I mean they don't hear about that, just like my future is here and I can't wait, brite, I got to wear these sunglasses so bright. Coming Next the third one, and that is, are you interviewing at other places? Always say yes, I am, even to me, tell them you are.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 5: That's an interesting tactic right there.
Speaker 3: Well that's one to take home. The more you are in demand, the better you are in a position for them to hire you. Are you interviewing for other places? Yes, I am in the same emeral. Yes I am with whom I feel ncomfortable telling you.
Speaker 1: Oh, NDAs have been signed.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's good. I wouldn't be able to do it so smooth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 5: I would have been like, Okay, I'm really not and they.
Speaker 3: Would catch me my lie, Well you're fired. Didn't even have the job.
Speaker 6: No, But then you could even just apply to other jobs. Even if they don't respond back to you can say that you sure hut them out, or just.
Speaker 3: Draft an email and safely.
Speaker 5: It's been twenty years since I've applied for John.
Speaker 3: Talk around here, guys, I'm talking.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you I'm so inexperienced. I wouldn't know what to say in an interview.
Speaker 3: I've got to prove the pudding every morning. We all today's quote, A great way to accept love is to see what a person who loves you see. What's prom time, A great way to accept love is to see what the same person that they love that you love seeson.
Speaker 5: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't let me explain a minute, all right, the quote a secondary You don't get it. A great way to accept the love is to see what a person who loves you sees.
Speaker 1: But how do you see that?
Speaker 3: A great way to accept love is to see what a person who loves you see.
Speaker 5: Okay, Tanya, just repeating the exact way.
Speaker 3: What they see in you? Maybe what they see in the outside world that they love. Maybe see it from their views, see the love from their views. What it's trying to say.
Speaker 5: If you don't like that makes more.
Speaker 3: Also, maybe what they love in you that you don't like about you. Yeah, it's like a lyric to a song.
Speaker 5: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to the headlines. What do you have?
Speaker 2: Si?
Speaker 3: Isn't he just the headlines?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: More than a dozen protesters and hills blocked several trucks from entering the Calabasas landfill to dump debris from the Palisades fire.
Speaker 5: Yesterday.
Speaker 4: Authorities are looking into the causes of two separate restaurant fires in LA's Chinatown neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Early this morning.
Speaker 4: Witnesses reported seeing a suspect carrying a gas can in the area, but that has not been confirmed asap. Rocky was found not guilty in the felony assault trial that accused him of firing two shots at a former friend on a Hollywood street corner back in twenty twenty one, and Starbucks has switched to composital cups in more than a dozen states, including California.
Speaker 3: On air with Ryan Seacrest, I can't get much more excited in the world of food than when I talk about pizza or tacos. Pizza or tacos they beat hamburgers for me.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: I do like a good burger, But tacos and pizza every day. Matter of fact, the day I die, Sicity come over with tacos and pizzas.
Speaker 5: Why don't I have to wait until you're dying for that? Like, I'm happy to come on today with that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I got Hobvier camera on Taco Tuesday. L a Tacoday.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's Brian? Well, remember if if you if you really love tacos every day of Taco Tuesday. I know.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you something. First of all, we're trying to keep his business alive. That's why he's coming on. We want him staying a lot. Talk you keeping l a Tacos staying alive. I think that's a segment we'll do here when you're when you're close walking the line, we want to keep you alive. You're bus your local business. We want to keep you staying alive. Before before we go with La Taco, I got two things for you, bro. One Taco's Khalifa. You know it in Mexico City, Yes, you know that.
Speaker 8: You know what's funny.
Speaker 7: I tried that play before they got their Michelin star. Okay, it's it's it's uh, it's you know, I get it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it had a Michelin star. The one I went to was the brick and mortar one, not the cart got it.
Speaker 7: So there's a couple of It's kind of like, uh, like the Tacos Mexico here, or like the Alberto's Tacos here, there's a there's a khalifa. There's a khalifa alone, but there's one stand that has been opened since nineteen sixty nine that just got their first it's the world's only Michelin Star rated h taco shop in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to one in Condessa.
Speaker 11: Uh no, this one is is this.
Speaker 7: One is is closer there but not it. But it's a it's a very simple taco, you know. But yeah, it's a Michelin star tacos.
Speaker 3: Who would have been in At the end of this call, I'm going to give cicinit Tanya, I don't know, maybe even Haavier. Yes, my secret new ingredient for tacos, My secret new ingredient for tacos, and it's a game changer. But Aavier, I want to talk about l a taco. You are the taco expert, and you got to talk about this new place, right is guaranteed to blow us away in Cypress Park.
Speaker 7: Oh Man, Yeah, you know, it's it's a it's a it's a pretty big title. You know, heavy is the crown in LA for the best taco, you know, because there's you know, we as you know, if you drive around here, there's tacos in every corner. But in Cypress Park, I would say maybe four months ago or six months ago. There's a new restaurant that opened up that is actually opened by the son of a Tijuana taco legend. And I got to say, this guy, it's it's a whole other level of tacos. You know, I thought I new tacos, but then you're you're trying to buy it of these and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, whoa, it's different, what's different? What do they do pastor what is it?
Speaker 7: So you know, there's a there's a concept in Mexican cooking or and that's an American cooking. It's called sasonson is like umami. It's like an intangible quality and food that some cooks possess and some people don't. It's just it's just, you know, a cook's ability to to just render out more flavor, use you know, how to how to cook, how to properly cook things, more spices, more chilis this this staketto one possesses that there's just something intangible and then he also brings the tortillas from Tijuana on a weekly basis.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the place in Cypress Park. It's called.
Speaker 7: And uh, we know with La Taco. Every single year we sat down our tiny staff and we and we rank all the best restaurants, I mean all the best Dakias in La and after after much back and forth, in our recent edition of The Taco sixty nine, this one was number one, and it was it was really consentious because they just opened. So to give the number one title to a you know, a baby take like that, it's uh, you know, it drew it drew some attention. But everyone, every single one of our followers and members, they wanted to go check it out. And they and they were like, you know what, you're right this.
Speaker 3: Iskajaber cut it off from my editor in chief from La Taca dot com, who lives closest to Cypress Park in the back room. I've been to it.
Speaker 4: It's really the tacos are delicious, so I can okay confirm.
Speaker 3: Well, then, Ruby, happily married, we have your first married assignment. Okay. One of the days, one of the days this week, one of the days. Okay, we would like to taste them. We'll pay for it, we'll pay for yours, we'll pay for your gas. But we want you to go by and get some. I'll take the chicken, not beef. If they've got it, well, vegetarian whatever. They've got. This not beef.
Speaker 7: You know their chicken. Their chicken is actually taste.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That that's what shocked me too. You know they added chicken later in the game because you know that's how LA people love to beat. They love chicken talk with instead of beef. And uh and yeah, although I gotta say, if you want to wild out, their their lingua, their beef tongue is like butter.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll let Sistney wild out. I'm I'm gonna let you go here in a second, but I want to make sure that one of the reasons we want to keep you staying alive. La Taco dot Com is in trouble. I'm just gonna call the shots how they shoot. And they need five thousand more subscribers, five thousand more subscribers, right.
Speaker 7: So you know, the last time we talked, we made it halfway to that.
Speaker 3: So we're at about uh like.
Speaker 7: Three thousand, five hundred members and now we need fifteen hundred more.
Speaker 3: So okay, that crazy.
Speaker 7: It's not it's not that crazy. Yeah, that's the thing, but you know, yeah, it's we were run. You know, AI is really going crazy and and uh and and they think they know how to write about tacos in La But no, we are real humans.
Speaker 3: We are not AI.
Speaker 11: This is and this is a call to action.
Speaker 7: If you love local journalism, if you love local taco power journalism, please support La Taco.
Speaker 3: All right, six bucks a month. You can subscribe six bucks a month and you get La Tacos and you support local journalism and people who actually are people. How about that concept? All right? La Taco dot com. Get in there, subscribe, Tell somebody you know, tell two people you know, and you probably get there, you know, all right, Javier, my signature new secret ingredient to tacos, fresh basil. Fresh basil leaves frash.
Speaker 7: All right, that's you know what I'm gonna have to try that.
Speaker 3: I'm a little purple basil, but you know that purple basil or green basil. I'm telling you, bro it brings out a garden freshness to the taco. You try, you let me know you right about it, and uh we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 7: I'll right, I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 3: Fresh basil. Just next Taco Tuesday for you, Tanya, try it Taco Tues. I'm telling you it changes the game in a good way.
Speaker 1: I don't know you could make get basil.
Speaker 3: That's purple. Yeah, purple basil, Yes you can. It's got purple green all right. The eyes that's a secret. And Greding of the.
Speaker 5: Day on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: What would you like if you could date Tom Cruise? Would you? Yes? I would?
Speaker 1: Would you would not?
Speaker 3: You would not date Tom Cruise? What is wrong?
Speaker 5: He's too short?
Speaker 3: Excuse me? Short isn't everything?
Speaker 5: I am for eleven and a half. I don't know what it is, just I'm not into short dudes.
Speaker 3: Tall. He's not short.
Speaker 4: Tom Cruise isaiat GPT.
Speaker 3: How tall is Tom Cruise? He's five?
Speaker 5: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: So he's out seeing with somebody. Tony thinks, so couple. The world's talking about it. Tom Cruise and.
Speaker 1: Anna de Armasday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is that age gap?
Speaker 6: Okay, so he's sixty two, she's thirty six, so there's quite the age gap. She's from Knives Out, Yeah, that's how most people know her. But they were seen walking in London's Soho area after dinner together. In the pictures, Anna was in jeans, a black top and a black jacket and she was holding two bags of takeout from a restaurant, which leads me to believe that this was not their first date. Because have you ever once on a first date taken leftovers home?
Speaker 8: Rab?
Speaker 5: I probably did with Michael.
Speaker 3: I think about it.
Speaker 1: I never want.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is not their first hang if you know that it could be a business meeting and you would take leftovers from a business meeting.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this was no business of meetings.
Speaker 6: And then the second duo in question, Zoe Kravitz and Noah Sentineo. So these two were photographed leaving Danielle Him's birthday party in New York City. They did have friends behind them, But are they starting a romance?
Speaker 3: I mean, like you asked me, don't know, but I like I like it all. I like it all. I like it all. There's an age gap between those two too. Who cares about age? Age is just a number?
Speaker 1: No, it's not just number.
Speaker 3: We know I don't we already stand.
Speaker 6: Zoe Kravitz is thirty six, Noah Cincinaio is twenty eight.
Speaker 3: That's not bad, fine, but that's not focus on that stuff. So superficial age, I think it's not superficial.
Speaker 4: I find it interesting when you see someone who's sixty two dating a thirty whatever year old.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's very interesting. What do they talk about?
Speaker 3: It's to do they share the same interest a sixty two year old guy? It's Tom Cruise that makes them forty? Allway, it makes up for it. I'm telling your share how share? That age gap is a big one too. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Share interesting her boyfriend, Yes.
Speaker 1: And he's like thirty something.
Speaker 5: It's share. I'm not against it. I find it interesting. I want to learn more. I want to ask more questions.
Speaker 3: I want to wells far Okay, Nikki, you are in the spotlight here. Thank you for reaching out to us. So you say your husband can't get over the fun you had while you were separated in San Pedro, Right, what fun did you have you can't get over?
Speaker 11: Well, I mean we reconnected recently. We've been separated for eight months. You know, we had a lot of issues we're we're.
Speaker 10: Trying to work through, and we were able to have some great talks and kind of come to some conclusions and decided that we really missed each other, and so he actually moved back in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you when you're separated, do you outline the rules of separation. Call.
Speaker 11: Oh, we definitely did you know. We talked about that and we both agreed that we were allowed to see about other people.
Speaker 3: Wow, So why is he all ruffled?
Speaker 11: I mean, I did have some fun and I don't think that he saw anybody else during that time, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: He's been making little snight comments about it, and I think he's just a little jealous.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Everybody knows. And they go into a take a break period or a separation period, you got a deal. What's the consequence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's opening a can of worms.
Speaker 3: I've been in a let's take a break phase and you got to deal with it, and so you got nothing. You there's not wrong. I love that you guys are giving a second shot. It deserves it, and he needs to get over it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it needs to be a clean slate. Though he can't hold us against.
Speaker 3: You, but you need to tell him. Look, we had a separation, we made a deal. Let's not talk about anymore. Let's just move on. Right, Everything that past is done. I can't change it. Let's move forward. Thank you for calling Nikki.
Speaker 5: Easier sise than that.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem.
Speaker 6: People say things like yeah, we can date other people and then meaning it is a different story.
Speaker 3: Nikki, good luck with this, but have the conversation.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I will definitely thank you. I know, but you don't look, you don't ask. If you do, then you got to deal with that and it's your own issue. You made the decision to separate. It comes with consequences. What is the smell of la you know, the scent that makes you instantly think of Los Angeles? There's so many I get it to that. I love his scent. I'm sent an answer to on air with Ryan Seacrest. Smells matter, they do.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 3: The scent of a lotion, the scent of a perfume or cologne, the scent of the food, the sense of your home, the scent of a candle, scent of everything. It matters.
Speaker 5: It's the best.
Speaker 3: If it's good, that's true. It's bad if it's not. A matter of fact, I've smelled like onions before. I didn't love it.
Speaker 5: Because you ate too many?
Speaker 3: Or was that like your sweat after? What though it was my sweater?
Speaker 2: I ate them?
Speaker 4: Or they came out of my porest sometimes like the garlic does come out of your pores.
Speaker 1: The next day.
Speaker 3: Spices and garlic they do, Yeah, can they do?
Speaker 5: If you're have you do a hard workout, you'll scent matters. Feel it.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it. The smell of La. So La Times asked this question, what is the smell of La and some of the responses for this, what do you think it is? Tanya?
Speaker 1: For me, it's street hot dogs, bake and wrapped hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes me think of like Hollywood Bowl or Sofi Stadium when I'm leaving a Chargers game.
Speaker 1: Or downtown La after like a King's game.
Speaker 3: So one person had magnolia. So many streets in the valley have magnolia.
Speaker 5: My street has magnolia trees smell it? Mm hmmm, well seasonal, but yes you do.
Speaker 3: Another person said, I think this is true, the mix of jet fuel and ocean air.
Speaker 5: Yes, west sires Espley west Side.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I don't smell ocean era, but we don't live over there.
Speaker 3: Well, you live by the airport and that's what you get here in Westchester. You definitely, as you said to baker and hot dogs. Everybody said that too. Grilled onions peppers leaving major events and you get the smell of that. Yeah, I like all those smells. I think it's fine of a mixture of smells, the smell of in and out burger.
Speaker 5: I could smell an in and out burger blindfolded and know it's in and out.
Speaker 3: Wow, I just can.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: It has a distinct. Yeah, it's different from any other fast food chain. Like the in and out smell is very distinct.
Speaker 3: It's true. Anyway, what do you think LA smells like? Call me eight hundred and five to one to two seven or send me a talkback. Actually, right that radio app Well Sina Gomez and her fiance, music producer Benny Blanco, songwriter, they have a new album, new project together, right, it's coming out next month. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Last week Selena revealed to all of us that she has this new album coming out and Benny, her fiance, provided his magical touch, I guess you can say, helped produce it.
Speaker 5: She posted on her ig My new.
Speaker 4: Album I said I Love you first with my best friend at its Benny Blanco is out on March twenty first, So we were so excited. It has been four years since we've received an album from Selena Gomez. The album's first single is called Scared of Loving You, which is out now.
Speaker 5: You can take a listen.
Speaker 9: Because I'm not scared.
Speaker 8: I'm just scared.
Speaker 3: You're scared of what.
Speaker 5: I'm just scared of lose you.
Speaker 3: That's how I look at things.
Speaker 5: You really do.
Speaker 3: Let's hear more scared a fun somebody? Oh, terrified of that too. This is the reason you don't get a dog.
Speaker 5: Wait, a lot of reasons, I guess, Jesu.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, you know, it's so authentic and beautiful. Tone too, right, Yes, it gets stuck in your head. Were you gonna say, Tony.
Speaker 6: I, it's so funny that you said that, because I immediately thought of my dog too when I heard this song, right, I was singing.
Speaker 1: It to her like, I'm not scared of loving you, I'm scared of losing you.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. You guys both thought about dogs.
Speaker 3: Well, I have no choice, Tinley's you got a choice? I was like, I thought about Michael exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not the first time they've collaborated together. If you remember, he helped produce singles Soon and they collaborated on I Can't Get Enough as well. One could only hope that we will get new music from her before the album comes out, but that is to be determined.
Speaker 3: M beautiful one off. Yeah, I can't wait to hear all those songs. I love that they did it together too. I love that their foodies as well and many. Baca will come in here with his bare feet, won't he?
Speaker 1: For sure he did last time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did you even where shoes in the elevator or just took them off? When a guy here, Yeah, he wore shoes.
Speaker 1: He took them off and put his feet on the counter on that thread.
Speaker 3: I never forget that part of the counter on air with Ryan Seacret. Here we go, time for the match game, for the weekend tickets and our star studded panel which is always entertaining. Maria san Jacinto is a contestant number one. Good morning, Maria, good morning, and Andres sin Inglewood is contestant number two. Good morning, Andres, good morning. All right, let's go. It's the match game. I'm gonna start right now. Our panel here, Sysney, Tanya, Ruby and Tubbs are gonna write down what they think will go in your blank. If you guys match the most, you win. Here's yours Maria, don't say it out loud. Just think about this blank penn pe n blank pen? What do you think it was? Common? Word is going to be that the panel will write in the blank blank penn, and then we'll go to you andres. Maria, what'd you say, black pen? She said black Pennysney, black pen? I said red she said red pen.
Speaker 5: She's a school because I'm staring at one right now. I kind of just.
Speaker 3: School teacher grade, all right, Tanya, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: I said, pig pen?
Speaker 5: No, it's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Ruby, what did you say?
Speaker 1: I said black?
Speaker 3: Maria, you gotta match tubs, I said, big pen. But I saw tubs with a shirt off couple days ago. Why I can't tell you why I didn't take mine off? You you'll tell you why? Why was yours off? I? Uh had no comment. It's andre Now, you gotta get one to tie to you to win. Yours is ground blank? Ground blank ground? What is the panel going to say? And the was the most common thing to grind or ground? Andrece? What you say groundhog? I said ground beef in my head? Or chuck Sisney, what you say floor?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Tanya?
Speaker 1: I said ground beef me too.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not on the family, and I said it Ruby, Did you say groundhog? I said ground beef, cubs for the tide. Did you say ground hog, ground beef dog? Everybody wants a grown chalk all right once. I love you, brother, but you didn't win. Oh good Lord and Maria, congratulations, you're going to see the Weekend.
Speaker 2: Yay, thank you guys.
Speaker 8: Love the show.
Speaker 3: Ground chalk, ground turkey, ground chicken, ground beef. It's all I went to. All right, I'm jumping into Rosie. Y'all Helena Montana. Never been to Montana myself.
Speaker 5: Here, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I just watched that yellows it is well, you know, I gotta be honest.
Speaker 8: That's film that I think in New Mexico. But you bet it's a great place. You guys, absolutely open invitation. We have a lake place right outside West Yellowstone, so it's yours whenever you want it.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know if road trip.
Speaker 2: All right, well, that is a road trip.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you that is a road trip. But I really appreciate you taking my call. I am hugely impressed with how you help people. And I'm just one of these moms and I can't begin to tell you. I'm so I'm so frustrated. I'm trying to let it be. I've been trying to fix it, and I got a son that's in a hot mess and I just need some advice. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: What has happened to your son?
Speaker 8: So just one story short. He had been involved in a six year relationship. His girlfriend at the time broke up with him, and three weeks later he went on a daily site trying to fill that void, and he met a woman right away and she is toxic. Three years later, she has broken up with him the first time two months into the relationships. Mere just not doing it for me, But oh yeah, I need a ride to so and so and got back together.
Speaker 2: That was the first time.
Speaker 8: The second or third time, no different, same thing. She broke up with him. You know, I just I don't love you, You're not good enough. And oh yeah, but we have a trip planned to pairs, so you know what, let's just forget about this then. The worst I think there were two really bad ones. One was Thanksgiving. An hour before the entire family we're coming to dinner. She told them she didn't love them, and then he came in looking like he saw a ghost. And I had us sit at a cable with her because she was there, and she said, I don't love you. I don't want to be a part of this relationship and not your family. And He's like, Mom, I mean, and I'm like okay, and I always welcome everybody.
Speaker 2: I was beside myself.
Speaker 8: But the really long issue is I've tried to be supportive. I've been really kind of strong, saying, listen, you know this is toxic well, and he knows that.
Speaker 3: I can only tell you what my mom does, and she just gives her opinion at the right time and then lets me come to my own conclusion. A lot of times we don't respond to, you know, a push and right, and he knows, he knows, but he's got to come to the conclusion on his own that it's not going to work and deal with it himself. You know, you've said your piece, you've given your view, and it's got to be on him.
Speaker 8: And honestly, I know that, and I know everybody finds their way for the right reason. But there's one little thing. His sister is getting married and this woman is still on the invite, and oh my gosh, nobody wants her there. No, and so you know, I've tried to let it be, let them and it's the white elephant in the room, because of course I don't want to just nag him, but it's just it's Josh or you know, what are you going to do? She isn't she included.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's helped for you to talk this out. I feel like that's good, and I feel like you've said your your piece and I think you kind of got to let it just like I said, happened on his time, on his watch. But you're great. I can tell your great mom. I can tell just by talking to you. And we really appreciate you leaning on us to call.
Speaker 8: Well, you know there's two options here, I lean on you. In about five years he'll be calling you with Ryan's roses seeing who his wife is.
Speaker 5: That No, no, not at all.
Speaker 8: You guys are wonderful.
Speaker 3: Talk to you.
Speaker 11: So I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Listen every day, So thank you for taking the call, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Good good luck, Rosie. Listening to Montana on the Hit radio app.
Speaker 2: With Ryan's Crest.
Speaker 3: So inside our iet radio app, you hit the red microphone and you can send us a voice note. It's called a talkback. I got a few here that just came in. We're gonna go to uh the first one. Angel in Mexico leaving us a talk back.
Speaker 9: I hear you guys every day, so I was listening the other day Ryan was here in Mexico and he was loving cactus. So I have few recipes than might have interested. But I think guys are gonna send you an email so it can be a little bit clear.
Speaker 3: Love you guys.
Speaker 9: Hear you all the time. Ryan, You're my idol. I I really do what I love just because I grew up watching you every day.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, Angel in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Love, Send you back the love Cactus Cacti recipes. I love the cactus I got into. It's my new favorite little thingy vegetable, whatever it is. It's like it's okragoui, but it's so good. Francis and Chkugumanga left us this talk back. Loves that I've set the Louis Armstrong song as my work up Amarma on.
Speaker 12: Ryan, this is Prancess and Rancho Cucamonga. I love the song that you chose for your alarm in the morning. That totally gave me the idea to change up my boring alarm and make it a song.
Speaker 3: You are so good? Wow, Well here it is changing lives.
Speaker 5: So them blue and there just does not do it for me.
Speaker 3: You guys are wrong.
Speaker 5: I just right through this.
Speaker 3: It's lyrics. Lyrics, Lyrics is lyrics and tempo. All right, Maria, she is in Ohio really jod here and you guys talk about what sounds we used to wake up?
Speaker 2: See this is hilarious.
Speaker 7: I like this.
Speaker 2: What noises that you wake up to? Mine is the squirrel jumping in the roof, to the dying get peanuts and the sounds of birds. And this smells coffee that wakes me up in the mornings. Hey, my bliss or what finally?
Speaker 3: Amy, you know it's County heard EJ the DJ on Kiss on our show. She's a fan.
Speaker 5: We need more EJ on the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: His energy is unmatched.
Speaker 2: He's the best in His laugh is so contigious.
Speaker 8: Yes, e J.
Speaker 3: E J? Your girlfriend called, how much you pay her? Reaching out your sister? There J, Well here you go. Here's his laugh. It's my favorite part of EJ Show's wayt says it's case. Yeah, so good.
Speaker 5: You know what it is, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all quote a secondary you don't get it. A great way to accept the lobby is to see what a person who loves you sees.
Speaker 1: But how do you see that?
Speaker 3: A great way to accept love is to see what a person who loves you see.
Speaker 5: Okay, Tanya, just repeating the exact way.
Speaker 3: What they see in you, Maybe what they see in the outside world that they love. Maybe see it from their views, see the love from their views. What it's trying to say.
Speaker 5: If you don't like it, that makes more.
Speaker 3: Also, maybe what they love in you that you don't like about you. Yeah, it's like a lyric to a song.
Speaker 5: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, it's gonna wrap it up for us this morning on Kiss OFFM we are back tomorrow with Oryan's Rose is a suspicious alert and excuse to leave for a few hours. It all went down that day after Valentine's Day, also known as Mistress's Day, So we've got a lot of problems here, have a great one. Thank you to the back room. Thank you, Thank you, Tanya, thank you, Siciny, thank you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You know, we actually never got to something the other day. Oh yeah, you being ghosted?
Speaker 1: Well I was, I know, but we wanted I thought we were like dive into it right, like second.
Speaker 3: Date updated or you would know I'm talking about tomorrow. Sure, yeah, yeah great, It's a kiss tonight on Well Fortune. Check it out if you're around at home Wheel Fortune Tonight, Van and White and not Ready for You. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow