Speaker 1: Has this ever happened to you? It's a jewell show.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm hungry and I want some toast, but I also want to relax in the bath. So you draw yourself a nice, warm bath, and then you plug the toaster in and sit in the bath tub holding your toaster and watching your tasty buns getting all warmed up. And then boom the toasters. The toast is done, and you grab one of the golden brown pieces and before you know it, bam, you burn the roof of your mouth because you don't wait long enough.
Speaker 1: It's hot toast. You know how it goes well.
Speaker 2: A trend is going viral of the weirdest ways that people have injured themselves.
Speaker 1: We'll go over that next.
Speaker 2: If you have a weird way you injured yourself, text in four one six one, call us eighty eight three four three one and we'll talk about it right after this didubal show. I dislocated my knee trying to kick a balloon. That's a text message we got in at four one six one about a weird way somebody injured themselves. Because there's a trend going about right now. If people sharing the weird ways that they've gotten injured. If you've injured yourself in a strange way, text in four one O six one, call us eight eight eight three four three one O six one, and we'll go over some of the weirdest ways that people have injured themselves.
Speaker 1: Does sleeping top the list? I'm injured yourself sleeping? Now, yes, you not? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not to lay it on something weird or it was like on a weird side. I woke up and like the whole left side of my body wouldn't move.
Speaker 1: What do you sleeping on?
Speaker 3: Did I sleep on like a nerve or something, you know, a pinch, anything that didn't feel good?
Speaker 1: I would be so scary. It was scary. I was like, how did I injure myself sleeping? That's unreal? So did you sleep wrong? I did?
Speaker 2: I always think ghosts when that happens. If I wake up sore, I really yeah. I mean if I've worked out the day before and I wake up, so I'm like, ghosts again attack me and then.
Speaker 1: All of my sleep they had their way with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it went not in a fun way. Sometimes in a fun way though you wake up you know. Anyway, somebody said that they tried to walk down a set of stairs with roller skates on. Wow, come on, and then had to get ten stitches in their knee.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you had to get switches, but you're asking for it. I mean that looking down stairs and roller skates that sounds safe to you.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes you have to put your shoes on later, so you just gotta It's just like I've kind of this before.
Speaker 1: Are you still in one piece? I don't know. I'm pretty good though.
Speaker 2: Somebody texted in at four one o six one and said I've injured myself doing one of the many TikTok dances.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Now that TikTok might be banned in this country, there's gonna be a lot less injuries and yes that are thrown out of place because people don't be help me.
Speaker 1: Try to do the dances.
Speaker 5: But they'll have to find new ways to get fit, you know, because no one's gonna be dancing anymore. Dance is gonna go wayt and be like footloose in America.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna go away.
Speaker 3: They're gonna take that right over to red notor YouTube.
Speaker 2: Ye right, Yeah, we're going over a trend that's going viral of people sharing the weirdest ways that they've injured themselves. Somebody said, I stood on a beach ball and fell into the glass coffee table.
Speaker 1: That these aren't really the weird ways.
Speaker 2: I mean they are weird ways, Like that's a weird thing to have to say to the doctor, like how did you get all cut up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it'd be a good idea to stand on a beach ball next to a glass coffee table, right right, Like it's a strange thing to do to get injured. It's one of those things where you know, like this could either be awesome and I'll post a video on TikTok to me standing on this beach ball, or could die.
Speaker 1: Worth it awesome.
Speaker 3: Yet to know those highlight reels of all these people just.
Speaker 5: Going, oh yeah, funny if they just spend thirty seconds thinking through whatever it is they're about to.
Speaker 1: Do, because sometimes it sounds like a really good idea.
Speaker 3: One of my friends wanted to do that viral challenge where you kind of like do the round the roundhouse kick where you'd kick off the top of a bottle.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: So she went to do that, and she swung around, she landed straight on her face. Ah, she to herself. But the good news is she did go viral on barstool. It's worth it. At that point, one of my.
Speaker 3: Friends submitted the video and she had no idea and she's like, you've got to be kidding.
Speaker 4: I tried to do that once in a bathroom, but it wasn't fully like a roundhouse kick. I just wanted to see what I looked like. Look, I know this sounds so dumb. I don't know why I was doing it.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to, really, like, I want to see what I look like going full Samurai, if I looked.
Speaker 1: Cool or not.
Speaker 4: So I did it, but I ended up hitting my knee on the sink and kicking my foot like on the toilet, and I broke a toilet and I had to go. I had to go to my mom and be like, hey, Mom, the toilet seat's broken.
Speaker 2: And she's like why, Like, because your daughter's a job, That's why.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was drumping in the bathroom and I kicked it off. She's like, why were you dumping in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Legit question.
Speaker 2: Your daughter is honorable. It was a binging subito. Yeah, calls up eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three fourth three one six one, text in four one O six one.
Speaker 1: What's the most ridiculous injury you've ever had? Hey, Lauren? Yeah, what is the weirdest way you've injured yourself?
Speaker 7: I was trying to preserve a bottle of wine and put in one of those air things to try and steal it up, and it slipped and exploded, and I was like, oh my god, there's all this wine all over the kitchen.
Speaker 8: I need to clean out up.
Speaker 7: And then I look down and under the line of my sports brother.
Speaker 8: Was a piece of flashed in the bottle.
Speaker 1: Just who oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the whole time you're like screwing to clean it all up? Yeah, and you don't have any wine to drink to numb the pain, terrible howl goohead to clean this yep, the clean injury. I don't know that much sugar is going to help.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your phone call, Laura, appreciate you. Call us up eight at eight three four three one o six one. Text in four one O six one. What is the weirdest way that you've injured yourself?
Speaker 1: Mazy hijobo, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you all doing today? Great? Thank you for asking. I'm sweet. What's the weirdest way that you injured yourself?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: I injured myself. I was auditioning for the Olympic childs. I was a gymnast a long time ago, and uh, I tore a ligament in my knee while I was doing the actual audition. Oh, which was mortifying and embarrassing.
Speaker 8: And it was, you know, a gymnastics career ending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I wasn't really expecting to, you.
Speaker 8: Know, actually go to the Olympics.
Speaker 9: It was just like the opportunity I had. I have a really cool like T shirt from it that I still have.
Speaker 1: WHOA, Yeah, that's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 2: Got the Chancestand you have a different story than most. Right, some people are like I went, I auditioned, I didn't get chosen. You can literally be like, I could have been a gold medalist. No one will ever know, calls up eighty eight three four three one six one text in four one six one. There's a trend going viral of people sharing the weirdest ways that they've injured themselves. Say Emma, yes, what is the weirdest way that you've injured yourself.
Speaker 9: I was working on a farm and we had a goat that has some pretty large horns.
Speaker 8: And I got flipped over at table while chopping at vegetables.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what was this problem?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know if he was hungry or if you just really didn't like.
Speaker 2: Me by day, But I got the goats are like that, you know, so ornery they are. You never know with a goats. Sometimes they can be super happy. Sometimes they can just all of a sudden buck you over table while you're chopping vegetables.
Speaker 1: You say, you never know.
Speaker 2: Like me, I'm very familiar with goats. Why because when I was a kid, I ran this little petting suit thing and there were goats there.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got attacked by the goats one and I didn't get what was going on. I didn't get what was going on at the time because there was the adult people were helped me clean out the thing, and they heard me laughing and they looked over and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, look, the goat's hugging me. And they're like, there's no hugging a goat off him.
Speaker 2: I wasn't injured, actually quite enjoyed it and you know that sure that was a loving goat.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame morning on the twenties.
Speaker 6: Hell.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Pete Eakins.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from TikTok customer service and I was looking for Tara.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 8: My name is Tara.
Speaker 10: But how can I hope you great?
Speaker 1: Tara?
Speaker 2: Hey, I just want to steal a few minutes of your time. I know it's kind of strange to be getting a call from us, but with the band that might be going into effect and TikTok being shut down in this country, we are calling a few of our users who use the app frequently, and you came up on my call list today, So just call the check and see how you're feeling about things.
Speaker 10: Tara, Man, TikTok is my heart, my my laughter. How I really shake off to day? I mean it's gonna really really suck.
Speaker 8: I'm not looking forward.
Speaker 1: To this, okay, Tara.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so sorry to inform you, but we are actually going to be shutting your account down a few days early. So as of six o'clock this afternoon, you will have no more TikTok.
Speaker 10: What you know, no, no, no, no, I haven't had time to archive my my content.
Speaker 6: Like, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: Why is my Why does my cat have to get off earlier than everybody else does?
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 10: To chop off my early Like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Tara?
Speaker 2: Tara, I'm gonna ask you take few breaths. I know this can be hard news to get.
Speaker 10: My name is Tara, and I need you to not tell me to take a breath, okay, I need you to explain to me why the that this is happening to me when everyone else is getting more time?
Speaker 2: Well, really, what it is is, uh, we have classifications for our users, Tara, and you are what's known as a lurker, and so we're shutting down lurkers accounts early.
Speaker 8: Worker.
Speaker 10: What do you mean my skincare content?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 10: This is insane? Oh I'm lurking. I'm learning about skincare. Sometimes I need my own content too. I are you seriously going to cut me up? This is not okay, Like I am going to be contacting my attorney about this, and I do not think that this is legal or okay. A lurker that's a loose in basis. Excuse me, I need to seek her supervisor.
Speaker 1: Right now, Tara, Tara, Tara, I.
Speaker 10: Mean it's Tara. I'm going to quit calling you back. We can't do anything else.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that, right, We're just we're encouraging users who actively post to stay on the app until it's shut down by the government possibly, But any lurkers we're getting rid of, so people who just watch a lot of content, maybe.
Speaker 10: Like you call me a lurker at the same time as mispronouncing my name. I really really love for that. Like this is not I thought pure supposing to me about happiness.
Speaker 8: What's up, dude?
Speaker 10: Like this is not? This is Oh no, yay, Tara.
Speaker 2: I know it can be disturbing with your TikTok going away, but I do want to inform you of some other options.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of pinterest?
Speaker 10: Pindra? Interest is not the same day? Are you just nowhere near the joy and the beauty that takes back?
Speaker 11: Hold?
Speaker 5: This is a Nancy?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? So you have heard of pitriest.
Speaker 10: I cannot even begin to consider why you would even suggest that. Get me your manager now?
Speaker 2: Well now, Tara, I, like I said, I know you're upset, but pinterest can be very fun. It's got a lot of interests on there. There's a lot of people that posted danspo for things.
Speaker 10: He said, you like pol trist of your inspiration of your mother. I get out of my life, dude, and get my out in the regular math that everybody else beginning.
Speaker 2: Tuitara, Tara, Tara, I do want to tell you something.
Speaker 10: Tara, it's Tara. I have told you this twenty thousand times.
Speaker 1: Yes you have.
Speaker 2: My name is Jeubel and this is actually Jubel from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your friend Stephanie set you up.
Speaker 1: Waet, No, it's a joke.
Speaker 8: No no.
Speaker 2: She said that you've been really upset about TikTok possibly being ben and wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, when you called me a lurker, I.
Speaker 10: Was seriously about to review twenty thousand more.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone branks.
Speaker 3: It's time for Nina's what's trending? We'll do a lingos getting a lot of action. US traffic spikes two hundred and sixteen percent as so many users are starting to move over to red note.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was going to be the answer why and wow.
Speaker 3: Exactly And remember when I was like, oh my gosh, this is so interesting. You're gonna think this is interesting, Brad. This is the story I was talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw something the other day that was somebody was like, sorry, I can't come into work today learning Mandarin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what they're all learning, so quick recap.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what Americans are, great, Hey, I'm going to be going overseas on vacation for three months. Are you gonna learn the languages you're going to? No, they better speak some American over there who are going to take away your TikTok And you can go to a Japanese one.
Speaker 1: Well it's time to learn Japanese obviously. Well it's Chinese, but yeah, this.
Speaker 4: One doesn't have like the English words on it. So people are clicking like what they think is the okay button, having no idea what they're saying okay too, so eating that we're trying to be smart by learn it first.
Speaker 2: Chinese government should just make one of those like it looks like where it's the okay button, but it's like give me all your information click it and then they get all your stuff right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for any reason, you don't understand what we're talking about. TikTok watches on and it's shutting down this weekend. So the alternative is another Chinese own company called Red Note. And on Red Note they only speak Mandarin. And so that's why people are going to do a lingo, just like Jubil was saying, to learn the language so they can.
Speaker 1: Communicate with their new friends.
Speaker 3: But they're saying that roughly seven hundred thousand TikTok users have signed up to take the crash course in Mandarin.
Speaker 1: Okay, one hundred thous Well, you know what you could.
Speaker 4: Do just not not take away TikTok.
Speaker 1: Then when we say here, okay, so I got to do something.
Speaker 3: It's kind of cool that people are learning in another language. I mean, it's really good for you.
Speaker 5: Let's say a perfect example of what you could have been doing if you weren't on TikTok.
Speaker 1: But the motivation motivation, you're like, I don't have enough time in my life that you do. Now, funny flu TikTok shut.
Speaker 5: Maybe TikTok doesn't need to be around were fluent?
Speaker 1: Now I am on Red Note. If you want to check it out, you know, wait, really, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: It tis follow me.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, other things to look forward to football, we're talking about the Super Bowl, so we're talking. When we talked about the Super Bowl, we also talk about the commercials. And it looks like State Farm is having a little bit of an issue because they've canceled their Super Bowl ad due to the wildfires and backlash over their cancelations. So if you aren't aware leading up to the fires, it was like a very scary coincidence that the company had already had taken away all of their coverage for fire coverage, and all.
Speaker 2: Of that now and that whole area they pulled fire coverage from people because of a risk of fires, which I can't stand insurance companies and our healthcare in this country whatever.
Speaker 1: That's a whole road we could spend a lot of time talking about.
Speaker 2: But because they live in an area that could get fires, a month before the fire started, they pulled their fire insurance.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy for seventy two thousand homes. Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so insurance is, which is terrible. My agent and the guy who represents this show, his house is up there in the Palisades. It didn't get burned down, but it's pretty much non livable because of smoke damage.
Speaker 1: And all the damage to it.
Speaker 2: And they pulled his fire insurance, so hey, he has to be out of pocket for it. I guess yeah, that's whoa stupid, which means we have to work harder.
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous. That's how funny thefts are. Not cool, yeah, I mean it's it's pretty wild. So they've decided to pull out completely because of the backlash that they're getting. People are still filing claims and they're like, Okay, let's not focus on having a commercial this year. Let's actually do our other job. What's crazy, I guess not crazy.
Speaker 4: But that football game they had it was like the Rose Bowl, like one of the bowls or whatever that's supposed to happen in California, and they canceled it because of the fires. They moved it somewhere else. And the other place they moved it to was a state farm arena.
Speaker 1: Oh really, gosh, I didn't know that the Rose bowls right by one of the fire where the fires are at. That's what it's possibly. Yeah, they moved it to a state farm arena.
Speaker 2: MIC like, oh really, yeah, that's why and then State Farm ripped all the emergency vehicles out of there if someone gets an injury right before the game.
Speaker 3: Lastly, if you're looking for a place to watch it, to Be will be streaming the Big Game for free. Oh really yep, and that's it, huh? And this and the red carpet too, will also be on t B. Wait red carpet for what? Super Bowl is the red carpet event?
Speaker 5: Well, now, now that Taylor Swift watches football, there's red carpets everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's trending, all right. Your first day follow up is coming up right after this. It's the Double Show. It's Hits one or six point one. And don't forget, you can win a thousand dollars every hour on the tins with hits one of six point one pays your bills. Your next chance to do that is coming up at nine ten. But in just three minutes your first safe follow up, So don't go anyway. I love every bear, birds, four birds. I was gonna say lover bears, no, but then I went to birds because I figured birds it's better than bears either way. If you're a lover birder or lover bear out there, just hang out, you know I'm saying.
Speaker 10: First Date is follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates dot com.
Speaker 2: Carly is on the phone today for our first Day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, how long has it been since you heard from Robbie.
Speaker 11: Honestly, it's been on like a two weeks, you know what I mean, Like it's been about.
Speaker 8: Well, I guess, not two weeks. It's been like almost a week. I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, so long enough that you feel like you're being ghosted.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like two weeks. But I just thought about it and it's yeah, it's more like a week.
Speaker 11: Did you reach out to him though, Yeah, Like I totally, I mean I texted him.
Speaker 8: I mean so, I like, I'll tell you guys the whole story. So basically I met he was super cute.
Speaker 11: I meant this guy Robbie on Tinder, and like, I just kind of feel like we went into it with sort of like a like a friends with benefits sort of situation, you know, like we've been like we've been really flirty and stuff and just messaging a bunch, and we went on a date and mianted it like a just like a random local bar and played like cool and darts and stuff turned into it and drinking game naturally, and yeah, I was like he was just really flirty, you know.
Speaker 8: What I mean.
Speaker 11: I was wearing darts, he was leaning over me like it was hot, you know, yeah, exactly, Like I just I haven't heard from him since that day, and I honestly think he goes to me because we both got drunk, but like he got really kind of drunk, like almost floppy drunk, you know what I mean. And I helped him get into the uber after the night because.
Speaker 8: There's nowhere I was gonna drive. But I don't care, you know, he was super cute, like it.
Speaker 6: Was a date.
Speaker 11: We didn't hook up or anything, but I just I didn't want to think, like.
Speaker 8: Be embarrassed from the night because it looks really cool.
Speaker 3: By did you say that to him? Like the next day we're like, hey, man, you're wasted, but I don't care.
Speaker 11: Well, I've been trying to but he won't get back to me, Like he literally goes to me. We communicated like a couple of times a day before I went on r D and like, you know, I texted him to see I was feeling.
Speaker 8: After that night, nothing like no response whatsoever. And like again two days later, I even tried calling him and like you.
Speaker 11: Know, on makeup and like was going to sing some and see what I was doing, and then I left the message.
Speaker 8: But no, so nothing.
Speaker 11: I just I just really really wanted to get back in touch with them, and.
Speaker 8: A lot of them. No, he doesn't need to go to me, because like it's totally cool, We're good. We should we should go to a second E.
Speaker 3: Would you disappear to like if you like think back to one of your nights where you were acting.
Speaker 1: A fool and got really hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of those nights. Actually, No, I wouldn't disappear. I would feel like I would want to disappear, but then I wouldn't because I would just be like, well, I'll just joke about.
Speaker 1: It and see if they're cool with it.
Speaker 2: But there are times where I have like not wanted to call somebody because I'm like, what did I did Did I make a fool out of myself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's.
Speaker 3: Better not to face it. Yeah, Carly, is he funny? Do you think he would have been able to handle something.
Speaker 1: Like that with humor?
Speaker 8: I mean I think so.
Speaker 11: I only met him like the one night, and we only spoke like a couple of times before that, but.
Speaker 8: I sus you know, yeah, I think he would, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, anything else you can think of that might be a reason you're getting.
Speaker 8: Ghosted, No, I honestly know.
Speaker 11: I mean, that's the only thing that it can be as far as I can tell.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious about how you know that you guys were on a friends with benefits trajectory in the beginning, because then that would kind of hint towards like that he would want that to happen, or that you would have wanted that to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean I sort of mentioned I had like recently gotten out of our relationship, and you know, he's got some like you know, he's like sort of got like big bro energy, Like you know, it just seemed like going into it was just more casual and you know, nothing too intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song and then come back and call him and see if tells why is ghost you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, awesome, thank you guys, all right.
Speaker 1: For pleas don come back then get your first day follow up. The next.
Speaker 2: I was a little of today's first date follow up And if you're just joining us, Carly is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So we're about to call him and see if you tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I met this guy and Tinder. His name is Robbie. We really headed off. We went to a bar, we played games, started school, had some drinks.
Speaker 8: It was super flirty.
Speaker 11: He got a little drunk and I put him a new bir at the end of the night, and I I want to go on to some date with him, but I think he's probably embarrassed because of our first date.
Speaker 8: But there's you know, it was just a great first day. I thought it wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 3: So yeah, though it ended with him as a sloppy mess.
Speaker 8: You know, I was sort of the vibe.
Speaker 1: Well are you ready? You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Here we go. He Hi, I speak to Robbie. Please.
Speaker 2: Hey, Robbie, how are you. My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Yeah, Robbie, Hi, the whole show's here.
Speaker 1: I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. Hi.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: Not much? It sounds like you listen to the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, double time, double time?
Speaker 1: Sweet? Okay? Cool? Well have you ever heard of first date follow up before?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about being on one?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I guess I'm gonna let's wing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the second word.
Speaker 2: If you go out with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. And we got an email about you from Buddy.
Speaker 13: Okay, I don't think anywhere it's going. Well, I went on a daily uh chick Carlely a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what he's wondering?
Speaker 8: Why I have a returner called you're Robbie.
Speaker 1: I can see why she wants to go out with you again exactly where it was.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't I don't usually do that, but it was just kind of a stick away, and you know that I didn't feel like it was weird because I mean, on her on her profile, she was like, I mean, she didn't look anything like her picture.
Speaker 8: On her profile. That was my biggest thing.
Speaker 13: It's like, you know, our profiles is all blonde and light makeup and stuff like that, and then you know, I.
Speaker 8: Show up and she's like dark haired, dark makeup.
Speaker 13: I mean she was telling me, you know, uh, Robbie, Margot, Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah she was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was telling me Margot Robbie.
Speaker 13: And I show up and it's it's card asking, you know, and it was just I don't know, it was just weird fake eyelashes, takes on makeup and stuff and look, I mean, look, I'm not gonna I feel embarrassed about even saying anything about.
Speaker 8: Her way because I like Kurby Girl. But she had at least ten pounds on the pictures she had on her profile.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she just didn't look anything like her profile.
Speaker 13: No, it was like she was like all those pictures on her profile from were like years ago, and now she just kind of resembles those pictures.
Speaker 8: I don't know she basically, I feel like she lied to me, you.
Speaker 13: Know, and uh, you know I got so hammered, you know, I didn't even want to hook up at the end.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm sorry, but are you serious? Are you actually serious? Right now?
Speaker 2: Robbie? That's Carly. She's actually on the phone and surprised.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hi Carly. Yeah, like hi, Robbie.
Speaker 11: Noticed, like in your lifetime, women change their hair color all the time.
Speaker 14: Like we also changed their profile pictures too, don't they. Yeah, nobody changed their profile pictures on tenders. Like seriously, that is what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: That ain't mean?
Speaker 8: And I was now I have dark hair. Yeah, it was a big, you know, a Vason Flisch sort of deal. No, I mean we were gonna hang out and howk up? Like what is your problem? You feel like? You know, it's just I feel like, you know, I don't even know it is your name even really Carly? You know, I mean I feel like I was dupe. That's so absurd. Wait, we were gonna look up wow wows Like, yeah, well I'm not anymore. Obviously you're not bad, I mean excute and everything. I mean, we can still look up.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 8: Seriously, screw you, No, how dare you? I'm not what is wrong? Curiously, Robbie.
Speaker 1: I was kind of about to take your side too.
Speaker 8: Because you know, I mean, OK, take your profile.
Speaker 3: Robbi's gotten really creepy. But I think that your profile pictures should be at least within the last like a year.
Speaker 8: No, thank you. I just I don't see why. I'm honestly, I don't if it's within a year and it's literally just like Bland of Dark, I mean.
Speaker 11: It really is not a big deal. And that shouldn't have You shouldn't have ghosted me over Darna here, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean that's too too. That is also true if it was all within the same year.
Speaker 11: You know, Robbie, you're like a bona fide You're actually big bro. I'm glad that I got my answer, and I'm glad that I.
Speaker 8: Figured out why you were ghosting me. It's because you stuck. You actually don't really stuck.
Speaker 2: I still have to ask, Robbie, would you like to go on another day with Carly? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, oh no, not not really, And I mean I would, Carly, But I mean, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 8: The thing is kind of cute.
Speaker 1: Sing Nina is cute. I have dark hair, Robbie, Okay, I can Nina. Will you go with Robbie? Will pay for her? I'm good? But thanks? So who what?
Speaker 2: Well, Carly, I'm sorry or happy that no second day for you?
Speaker 8: Well, thanks guys for okay, I mean, I'm sir. I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Robbie, seriously, I hope you do some soul searching. Dude, I hope you do some serious soul searching. Have a good life. I hope you change your proof of picture.
Speaker 15: Jules first Da, I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 1: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria ramrrors in the most intense game of trivia the world has ever heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, try to get a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of Also, speaking of intense, Macy's probably has tents. They have everything from clothing to housing, housing goods, and probably tense, and you can get those at Macy's. And Macy's here to hook you up with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only they're here for you verus, Victoria, they're here to help you with all of your fashion and camping needs. I'm pretty sure. Let's go in store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the jewelshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to battle Victoria Ramirez the most intense game of trivia in the universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Now, let's give Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go and see how she's thinking today.
Speaker 1: What's my music with? Oh, you're talking trash again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, all right, Victoria's got some more trash talk. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're getting it organized with it.
Speaker 1: The worst could be better, better at it.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I like will wake up in the middle of the night and think of something so not type.
Speaker 1: It, but I don't know. It's great. Okay, all right, well it's good. Here's your trash talk music.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is what you're gonna have to go up against if you want to play Victoria.
Speaker 4: Look, guys, I hope you're ready, because the storm is headed away your way.
Speaker 1: So batten down the hatches and watch your hide. Hurricane Victory about to blow your mind. Watch your hide. Wait wait, blow you away with that? Wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, im sorry, blow you blow you away, not blow your mind.
Speaker 1: Gang it. Wake up in the middle of the night and write weird poems.
Speaker 4: And Hurricane Victory to blow you away.
Speaker 2: There you go, just like, all right, well, if you think you can weather the storm of Hurricane Victoria, blow in your mind.
Speaker 6: All us.
Speaker 1: Right now, we'll play You vers Victoria right after this.
Speaker 15: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 1: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 2: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and let's meet today's beautiful contestant for you vers Victoria.
Speaker 1: Kirk. What's up, Kirk? How are you? Hey?
Speaker 8: How's it going?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 8: I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
Speaker 6: I listen to you guys every day.
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate it. It should be.
Speaker 4: I feel got a good amount of coffee today. I feel pretty great about myself.
Speaker 8: Maria, I am about to destroy you.
Speaker 1: Is that a challenge?
Speaker 4: Because Hurricane Victoria is about to blow a hey, thet it?
Speaker 1: So I'm like showing. Are you not scared? You're hoping Kirk would hang up when.
Speaker 6: You heard that.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're gonna send Hurricane Victoria out of the room. And while she's blown out of here, she's actually spinning around like a hurricane.
Speaker 1: Uh CURQ.
Speaker 2: You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you.
Speaker 1: Outright to win. Okay, got it?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 3: Here we go, man, your time starts now. What is the term for the shape of a DNA molecule molecule?
Speaker 1: I'm cool? Which blood type is known as the universal donor?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is the tallest waterfall on land in.
Speaker 8: The world, Niagara Falls.
Speaker 1: Who's the author of the Harry Potter series?
Speaker 8: JK. Rowling?
Speaker 1: What is the primary language spoken in Brazil.
Speaker 8: Portuguese?
Speaker 1: What part of the plant conducts photosynthesis?
Speaker 6: The Stomas?
Speaker 1: All right, got that in.
Speaker 2: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled, Kirk, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a certified arborit so I freeze all day.
Speaker 2: That's cool, and that's probably why you got that last one, correct, I believe.
Speaker 8: I mean it's in the leave.
Speaker 1: Very quiet.
Speaker 5: I didn't know how how, Kirk sure shooting rady sweety sweety Kirk.
Speaker 2: Victoria just put her headphones on right as you were saying that. I didn't want to get the answer.
Speaker 6: Goshry about that.
Speaker 1: That's really my bad.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have brought that up, you know, and went down that road with you until later. All right, well, Victoria, you have your work cut out for you.
Speaker 4: I believe that. Me spinning out of this room also with a terrible idea. I was dizzy when I.
Speaker 8: Got out the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to be Kirk outright to win. Yep, and Kirk, you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah. What is the term for the shape of a DNA molecule?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know that, do weelix? Which blood tipe is done? Is the universal donor?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it aby?
Speaker 3: What is the tallest waterfall on land in the world Niagara Falls?
Speaker 1: Who is the author of the Harry Potter series? Take here rolling?
Speaker 3: What is the primary language spoken in Brazil Spanish? What part of the plant conducts photosynthesis?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Soma is the largest land carnivore in the world. Dinosaur t rex? That one's wrong, isn't it? Well? I don't know. I mean I've seen a few t rexes walking around. They're pretty big. I know I have seen. Have you seen movies? Everything movies is real? I see him there.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 5: After stealing one, Victoria got three correct.
Speaker 1: Wait, only three? I felt really confidence and Kirk got three correct Sigh and.
Speaker 2: Kirk, that means exactly, Kirk, congratulations, You beat Victoria, get one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's, and you're the champion of trivia for the days.
Speaker 3: All let's get the answers now with Nina Victory. I actually do pretty good too though.
Speaker 1: Way. The double helix is the term for the shape of a DNA molecule. Yeah, that's where Victoria surprises me. You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it'll be like, hey, when do people go to the moon And she's like, I think that was the cavemen And then you're like, what's the shape of DNA double helix? No't big be able to move on?
Speaker 1: It's pretty good in biology. Okay, that's impressive.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that the blood type that is known as the universe well for the universal donor is own Giddings. Hey, I was gonna guess, oh, well, you kept going, oh oh oh, is it the tallest waterfallen lander in the world? Is Angel Falls?
Speaker 1: What where's that? Seriously? JK.
Speaker 3: Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter series. Portuguese is the primary language spoken in Brazil. Leaves are the part of the plant that conducts photosynthesis or the what is against domata and the largest land carnivor in the world is a polar Bear.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's a t Rex. But you guys are in a ni ale, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: Kirk, Congratulations, Thank you for playing awesome.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll play you ver Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is DMS at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 4: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Guy is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year named Paul might be messing around, So we'll see if we can help her out.
Speaker 13: Sky.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, But what's going on? Why do you think Paul might be cheating?
Speaker 16: Paul and I have been together for like about a year or so, and you know things are starting.
Speaker 8: To get a little bit more serious.
Speaker 16: Wells in long term relationships before this, so you know, we came into this agreeing to take things slowly, you know, and it's been really good, like almost too good.
Speaker 8: We don't argue.
Speaker 16: I really think I'm starting to fall in love, like I don't even know if I want.
Speaker 1: To say that, but right, but like, have you guys said that to each other?
Speaker 8: We haven't yet.
Speaker 16: No, Okay, so I didn't know, as I'm sort of hesitant to say that on the radio.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you're everybody says it, like, well, I.
Speaker 16: Wasn't, like I said, I was in a long term relationship before, and I kind of got burned in that. So I'm I really want this, Like I feel really really good. I'm really braved about this. I really want to make sure that we do it right with good for you. But anyways, what's going on now is that like I don't know if I like, I kind of think he's cheating and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 8: So, like he's been really distracted with work.
Speaker 16: Like normally we see each other three or four times a week, but the last couple of weeks it's only been like once a week or like sometimes.
Speaker 8: Like not even at all. And then the other day I was over at.
Speaker 16: His house and like, you know, I was like feeling like in the mood and everything. I was trying to like you know, get something to go in, but he said, like he wasn't in the mood, and like that's kind of weird for him, and I don't think that's ever really happened. But the biggest thing that I've noticed is that he's been texting with his ex. Oh why yeah, well so they like I said, like he was in a relationship for with her for about five years. There's a really nasty breakup and then like in the last couple of weeks noticed her name. Her name's Candice, And I've noticed her name pop up on his phone like texts and stuff like that. Yeah, and like, you know, it's I don't think it's like, I don't know, uncommon for people to text their exes, but it's been a lot and I'll so, no, they didn't end on good terms, so I don't know why they would be like communicating.
Speaker 1: Have they talked before, Like has he texted with her before?
Speaker 16: Or is this not that I mean no, not that I know really, So again, it's like kind of weird.
Speaker 3: It is kind of weird. Is there any reason why she would need to talk to him? Like obviously if it's been.
Speaker 8: That long, there might I mean, there might be.
Speaker 16: I can't, you know, sure they were together for a long time, so I'm sure there's like stuff that would come up here and there, but not like consistently talking like it's been.
Speaker 8: I've noticed it a lot.
Speaker 1: So did you ask him about it?
Speaker 16: No, because I'm nervous about what he's going to say, and I also don't want him to like give I don't want to give him a chance to lie to me, right.
Speaker 3: Like, even if he has your intentions, I think if it's somebody that you had deep feelings for, you were together for five years, and you're talking to them all of a sudden all the time, yeah, I feel like it would be a little bit confusing or even for him, even if he hasn't done anything, there's definitely some type.
Speaker 1: Of especially when the behavior has changed, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying that to say that I understand why you're feeling some kind of way.
Speaker 1: But do you think he's really cheating or just talking to her?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 8: Is he but.
Speaker 1: Aren't technically both? Would you consider both cheating?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but then that's gonna come down to a whole different technicality. So I'm talking about like being physical with each other. Do you think he's seeing.
Speaker 8: Her at maybe?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think so if they're texting all the time, and like the fact that he's done so distant and thinks that so like off, in my opinion, is like a huge red flag to me.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: For you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member at random, we get free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, we'll play us. So I'll come back and get your to Catch a Cheater right after this. You're just joining us for today's To Catch a Cheater. Sky is on the phone and she's been with her boyfriend Paul for a year now, and now she thinks that something might be going on. So we're about to call him from the grocery store that he's a rewards card remember rat, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend Sky or to somebody else. But before we do that, Sky, why don't you remind us why you think he might be cheating.
Speaker 16: So in the past few weeks he's been a little bit distant, and I've also noticed he's been texting with his ex Candice.
Speaker 8: I just noticed her phone, her name pop up on his phone.
Speaker 16: So that's pretty weird, and I'm a little concerned that something else is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to your knowledge, he doesn't like talk to his ex anymore.
Speaker 8: Right, No, not to my knowledge.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just starting. Yeah, are you ready for us to call him? I guess all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Paul speaking Paul, Hey, please don't hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 1: Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 12: Okay, what I ran the flowers and I get flowers.
Speaker 2: Yes, every single month we choose one random Awards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral department. So you've won thirty six long shimmer red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fift the United States of America.
Speaker 12: Do I have to like hand over my stuff like credit card and all that.
Speaker 2: No purchase necessary, no info necessary. It's just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us and being on our rewards program. Okay, great, Okay, Well this here's how it works. I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I'm prepared to do that.
Speaker 12: Is there any way you can make the roses like white instead of are they read or white?
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that I can find out that answer for you before we hang up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, come on.
Speaker 2: All I would need from you to get these ordered and shipped out would be, uh, the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to, whatever you like to put on a card, and then we'll get the address.
Speaker 12: Okay, send them to?
Speaker 1: All right? And do you want to put anything on a card to Candace?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, just right, like something to the effective. Keep your head up. Only another week and it's all over, I promise.
Speaker 1: Keep your head up.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I knew it. I knew it. You're going to break up with you this week?
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: That's your girlfriend's sky. This is actually the Jewel Show. It's a radio show. We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other is cheating, you see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I can't believe you're cheating with Candy. This is insane, Paul. Guy, I knew it. I knew it. What do you even have to say it right now? I really what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It sounds to me like you're okay, yeah, come.
Speaker 8: On, explain yourself. I don't know your ex girlfriend. I mean after five five years of well okay, yeah, I know.
Speaker 12: I just talk for a second here and just tell you it's not it's what this looks like.
Speaker 8: Oh it isn't. It isn't.
Speaker 16: Okay, yeah, yeah, by all means, explain yourself. I don't know if I'm going to get yourself out of this, but go for it. I'll tell you if you just give me a second. Okay, I know, Okay, I've given you.
Speaker 12: I understand how this looks and this is the thing they do over it's the radio. But I can prove totally that this is not what it looks like. Okay, I promise you. It's a big miscommunication, all right, Oh.
Speaker 16: A miscommunication you barely want to just middle last few weeks.
Speaker 12: Guys, is a big miscommunication. And I'm going to explain it to you.
Speaker 16: Yeah, okay, explain it. I mean, you've barely wanted to see me the last week. You hadn't wanted to get into it. I was going to say, I know, but I you lie to me about it.
Speaker 8: I should have addressed all that.
Speaker 12: It's been very crazy at work, as you know. And this is why I've.
Speaker 16: Seen Candace testing you. I've seen her name pop up on your phone exactly. So Canvas now works at my job. She's a new hire there, and I should have told you.
Speaker 8: And why you're acting how work at your job? Are you crazy? No? No, no, no, no, no no no. It's not that Canvas.
Speaker 1: It's a different Canvas.
Speaker 3: So why would you feel like you needed to tell her that In the beginning, I'm kind of confused you were acting like this was somebody that she already knew.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 12: For one second, I was on the radio order in Roses and then I'm getting bombarded by and now I'm on that.
Speaker 8: I'm like, yeah, I'm kind of backing.
Speaker 16: You literally sent Candace flowers and it's all going to be over next week.
Speaker 12: Well, I said the last name was on there and so it's a different last name. Please tell you what happened and then you can decide whether you want to.
Speaker 1: Believe her.
Speaker 8: Waiting for you to claim All right, Okay, so Candace.
Speaker 12: Candace is a new employee, not ex girlfriend Candace. She's a new employee and I've been tasked with training her. We do high pressure sales job, as you know, and it's been pretty hard on her and I've been tasked with training her.
Speaker 8: Over the last week.
Speaker 12: And I send her the flowers because I feel bad because she messed up on a sale the other day and I kind of snapped at her, I mean, a bitter head off.
Speaker 8: So I thought it would be a nice gesture. It was stupid, and I should I should have just sent.
Speaker 12: Them to you, But like, this is a complete platonic work thing and it was free.
Speaker 1: So I was like, well, so it really has no.
Speaker 8: Value, okay, but what's going to be over in a week. Why do you have to include that for training period?
Speaker 12: It's a one week training period and that and she's getting put through the wringer and then I'm like, that'll be over, it'll be behind, so her stress levels will drop severely and I'm gonna have to be working with her forever. So I don't either hating me. So I just want to reliterate that I would I would never step out on you, and I've been cheated on before, so I don't plan to do it on somebody else.
Speaker 8: And I've been really.
Speaker 12: I've been feeling very bad about how I've been with you and distracted, and I've just been busy handling this situation at work. This job is exhausting, and she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Speaker 8: Did oh? Also, do you have it?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 8: Were you recording the whole thing? Because I did ask for White on the rose White's friends.
Speaker 1: What wasn't the first thing that came to my mind? But now.
Speaker 3: And White's her friend friendship yellow with friendship either way for a different color than the red.
Speaker 8: I feel so I feel some God, Now, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you don't need to feel bad. You had every right to feel the way that you did. Yes, the communication needed to happen. I mean, how you know is the new person's training his name Candice? Yeah, well what are the chances?
Speaker 8: What are the odds?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh oh, I'm sorry I yelled at you.
Speaker 12: Do you ever know any You go through customs and you feel nervous and you have nothing to hide, Like that's been like the last ten minutes.
Speaker 1: The Jewel Shows. To catch a Cheatah, it's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: Celebrities are almost just like us. Timothy Chaloma was fined seventy three dollars for not parking his e bike properly at his own movie premiere.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that. He said the traffic was so bad he took an e bike. I mean that's cool.
Speaker 3: So he has this premiere for a complete unknown and he took an e bike. I mean sometimes that's the way to go, you skip all of the traffic. Yeah, and they're fun, but he's still gotta find he's probably like seventy three dollars.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I love that he's also the reason for the traffic.
Speaker 3: Oh true, Yeah, I wonder if anybody noticed, who's that guy?
Speaker 2: But he's.
Speaker 3: Stuck in traffic. I'm gonna take an e buke. Yeah, Okay, speaking about money. This story you may have seen, but it makes me really sad and I want to talk about it. So a French woman was swindled out of eight hundred thousand dollars whoa by a scammer who posed as Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Okay pop.
Speaker 3: He made her believe that she was dating him and that he needed help paying for medical care.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 2: So she was actually dating Brad Pitt and why would he need help with medical care?
Speaker 1: But she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Brad Pitt's probably good as far as money goes. Maybe it was actually Brad Pitt he needed the money and he was like, well, I guess I could so into a scam movie. I might as well do a real life one.
Speaker 1: Scam worked out was so sad. So she's recently divorced.
Speaker 3: She gets a call from some woman claiming to be Brad Pitt's mom saying that oh my gosh, my son would be so like much better with a woman like you. He just really needs somebody like you in his life. He wants to send you presents, but he needs money to be able to send you presents because for whatever reason, they can't get it over like customs.
Speaker 1: Because this is over in France. But why and she believed it? And she believed it.
Speaker 2: I would just like to say right now, for all the people who at me on TikTok or whatever they go, are the phone pranks real? This woman believed that Brad Pitt wanted to date and gave him this dude eight hundred grand. It's very easy, which you can convince people love.
Speaker 1: I was gonna start signing this story whenever they ask me. That's just so sad. Why are we praying all these people?
Speaker 3: I mean, part of it wants to be like, Okay, well that's kind of your fault, but also not really, no.
Speaker 1: It's her fault.
Speaker 5: Also, I do I am curious who's gonna play the scammer in the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's probably a little too old to play Brad with a scammer.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So just don't get scammed out there today. Okay, I think twice. If somebody claims to be somebody famous like Brad Fitt, she's just get a random call from Brad Pitt's mom and believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does that happen? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Somebody tried to claim that they were Who is that guy that used to be a packer. He's a football player. Someone may that woman slid into my DM, Aaron Rodgers slid into my DM, and she was like, Aaron Rodgers is really interested in speaking with you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. I did not for a minute. You were like what.
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: But also I've work in an industry where that could potentially maybe happen. Right, We do get requests for things sometimes like so and so those people reach out to us if they wanted an interview or anything else. This woman, I don't think worked in an interview like that. She just answer the phone day and it's like, hey, what's up. I'm Brad Pitt's mom, and he thinks you are the Bee's Knees, super sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know he I don't know how he found you, but yeah, he was like, hey, reach out to her and ask her for eight hundred grand and got it. He's like, oh my god, yes, of course, as crazy that you had it.
Speaker 5: By the way, I know these scam stories, these documentaries and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how do you acquire that?
Speaker 16: Much?
Speaker 5: Like you were down and out and now all of a sudden you've been scammed out of two million dollars?
Speaker 1: How did you acquire two million dollars?
Speaker 2: If you'll give it to Brad Pitt's mom that called you randomly because you didn't give it away before to other brides.
Speaker 3: Right, it was ten thousand euros to brad Pitt's mom and then eight hundred thousand brad Pits.
Speaker 1: That's right, obviously, right?
Speaker 5: Which was not brad Pitt's mom using a different voice?
Speaker 1: Hey the bread fit here? You sound different bread? Yeah, I got a cold.
Speaker 8: Jubeles dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: What's up? How are you? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: What's up? Not much?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Excited to talk to you before.
Speaker 6: We start off this conversation.
Speaker 1: That's when ask how was your day going? That's pretty good? How about you? You're so?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thanks many school?
Speaker 6: Pretty good. I faked being sick today to get out of school and I'm still glad I did.
Speaker 1: We're glad you did too, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it's probably up the type of confession that you guys went here.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you just gave us one about feeling being sick, but oh that don't matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay, what is it?
Speaker 6: So basically whenever I was like ten eleven around that age, okay.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I had a dog.
Speaker 6: Her name was Azie okay, and she had a problem with killing chickens.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: She killed twenty one chickens in one night, oh gosh, and we still had like twenty something left over. But my dad said, she kills another thing, He's going to shoot her.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay.
Speaker 6: Basically, I went to the backyard and I saw in her mouth she had.
Speaker 1: A dead baby duck, okay, And I.
Speaker 6: Was like, you can't be doing that, you know. Yeah, So I grabbed it. I grabbed the duck down. I was trying to hide it, so I tied it to a rock and then I dropped it in like a little creek thing and my jigger mm hmm. And whenever I did, I saw the guts come up. And I had not been I can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be.
Speaker 8: This was like a chill, probably at.
Speaker 6: The type you guys were running. But I was not even expecting you.
Speaker 8: To actually call him.
Speaker 1: Well, so you saved the dog's life, though, I guess, did you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, so your dad handled that?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she killed another like six chickens song.
Speaker 1: Can you do that though? Can you just go ahead and decide to just do that? I don't sounds like you live on like a farm or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not really a farm though. We just have chickens.
Speaker 1: Oh urban chickens are we used to have like pigs.
Speaker 6: We have cows and everything that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a farm.
Speaker 8: What I said?
Speaker 6: You know the story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it? Uh huh.
Speaker 6: So we got a pig, a piglet, and its name was Jumper because every single time that he touched his butt, it would jump up.
Speaker 1: Really cute, that's cute.
Speaker 6: And we raised it until it got to like a normal sized pig.
Speaker 1: Right, you're gonna tell me you ate him for breakfast? I swear it again.
Speaker 3: Oh no I didn't, but everybody else did.
Speaker 8: Gary.
Speaker 1: He's my neighbor, Carrie ate Jumper.
Speaker 6: What did he most the pig? He was going to take good care of it. And then like two days later he sent us a picture of bacon and he said, Jumper is really good.
Speaker 2: Oh, Gary, why's problem?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I don't know. Gary's a really cool dude.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 8: He gave me some because I noticed.
Speaker 6: Law.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Thank you for listening to man. Enjoy your day off.
Speaker 11: Thank you of course, all right you too.
Speaker 1: Bye. Hello, yes, hey, you have a dirty little secret. I do, sweet, what is it? Okay?
Speaker 8: So a couple of years ago, my brother in law used to live with here, so he had to live with us, and I hated him so so much.
Speaker 10: God like when he would go to work, because he would sep the livery room right, so he would be he would only share just one red restroom, which is you know, we wouldn't go in there.
Speaker 16: So when he would go to work, I would seak into the restroom and I would grab his charger, his phone charger, and I.
Speaker 6: Would put colorox in it.
Speaker 8: I would put it like dip.
Speaker 9: In and water.
Speaker 10: And then when he came home, he charged.
Speaker 6: It and he connected to his phone.
Speaker 16: And then as soon as he connected it like his phone shut off.
Speaker 8: So he was so worried.
Speaker 6: He's like, what am I going to do?
Speaker 8: Like my phone?
Speaker 6: And then now I think it's the charger, he says, going crazy.
Speaker 8: But then his phone stopped breaking, and I'm like, oh my god, what did I do? I didn't think it was.
Speaker 1: Going to do all that.
Speaker 10: So then he went the next day, I got himself on the phone, and I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 8: I hate him that much.
Speaker 16: O'Tay, But that's what.
Speaker 8: He gets for being a jerk.
Speaker 3: I don't know you could break a phone by dipping the charger in chloroc Yeah.
Speaker 16: I really didn't think so either, But I'm like, oh my god, he's going to connect it back to his phone.
Speaker 6: And then when he did it, I'm like, oh, squad, when I was good, I'm pretty sick.
Speaker 8: But anyways, he deserved him.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. That's funny. The creative levels of evil is so impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you for secret, thank you for telling us.
Speaker 1: Your little secret.
Speaker 16: All right, all right bye, what's your dirty little secret.