Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty and now he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 4: Robots have apparently gotten so good at our jobs that they're now taking on our leisure activities as well. Meet Ace, a ping pong playing robotic arm built by Sony and self trained using AI to be from the looks of it, a twenty first century Marty Supreme. According to a new study, it's beating the pros. Your wreck room may never be the same. And the story there is not that AI is good at ping pong. It's that the robots are now dexterious enough and quick enough and all kinds of stuff that obviously they could do all kinds of warehouse work and you know whatever manual labor.
Speaker 5: Perhaps Tereus Dupree the new draft choice of the Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 3: So the biggest AI story before we get into the masters in the universe, in the tech world and they're battling each other, is this, remember Mythos. That's Anthropics' latest AI thing that they decided not to release to the public because they think it's too good. People could use us. You could use it to hack into anything, because it's so good. Bloomberg is reporting today that anthropics Mythos has been accessed by a small group of unauthorized users who know I how have access to it. So this could be the end of the world.
Speaker 5: Back to you, Open AI right at the center of a coming legal phracus in California that Andrew Stoltman, a corporate litigation lawyer, described as We're about to witness the landing of the Hindenburg on the deck of the Titanic.
Speaker 1: We know it's going to be crazy and nasty.
Speaker 5: It's all about Elon Musk suing Sam Altman over Musk claims Altman and others enriched themselves by betraying the AI company's founding mission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which was put this together originally to be open to the world and not for profit, so that AI could develop, you know, with some guardrails and people knowing what's happened and being super safe. And then Altman went off on his own, according to Elon, and decided to make it a for profit business.
Speaker 5: Hundreds of court filings have revealed cringe e texts, emails, or private diary entries of Musk, Altman, other open AI founders, and other public figures, including see I Meta CEO, Mark Zuckerberg aka Satan Blah blah blah, Musk insulting Jeff Bezos a couple of times, and a journal in which a big MAGA donor muses about becoming a billionaire, et cetera, et cetera. Uh So, let's get to the cringe. I think we've set it up. Oh Jack, did you ever on the weekend Relax with a linel? Rhino ketamine? Rhino k factors in the story too. As an open AI has said that Musk and Altman more or less came to an agreement. They had an understanding, but Elon's forgotten about it because he was so wasted it burning Man in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen, while it goes back almost a decade, Yeah, was right in the thick of the negotiations between Elon Altman, Brockman and others over shifting open AI's nonprofit status.
Speaker 5: Open AI has said Musk might not accurately remember the discussions. In a September deposition, Musk was repeatedly asked about rhino ketamine, a concoction that's commonly a mixture of the hallucinogenic ketamine and an anesthetic drug. Oh, that is an aneety drug and amphetamine's stimulants.
Speaker 3: Or did Altman wait until Elon was feeling really good about everything? Be like when your wife is until her third glass of wine for you think yeah, yeah, and I think I should get to a different cord chair.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow, that's insidious, but good illustration. Here's the deposition from last year. Do you know what burning men happens? Elon replies, Labor Day weekend, late August, early September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know what rhino cat is? No? Do you know what rhino ketamine is? No?
Speaker 5: Do you recall it burning Man in twenty seventeen ingesting rhino cat?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, now now the judge, what is ket Is it have anything to do with rhinos?
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it makes you into a rhino. I guess a wasted rhino, which is a fright?
Speaker 3: Is that something I want to be like a rhino? I guess I don't know my rhinos well enough?
Speaker 1: A judge? Has we? Actually?
Speaker 5: In college, in my fraternity, we referred to rhino partying occasionally as h fairly aggressive pursuit of pleasure.
Speaker 3: Why the rhino is it?
Speaker 5: It's a very straight ahead, hard charging animal, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't I'm not a drughead. I don't know.
Speaker 5: But so anyway, they've ruled out the talk of a rhino cat, but they can bring up Burning Man and suggests that maybe Elon was enjoying himself a bit too much.
Speaker 1: But wait, there's more.
Speaker 3: What a verbal agreement? Hole, a verbal agreement while you're high at Burning Man? Do you have a conversation about it? And you say, yeah, sure, I agree, they get they get profit.
Speaker 1: But that depends entirely on the context. Yeah, I don't know, it depends.
Speaker 5: Musks and Musk now allegedly had a secret agent inside to Open AI, a long time ally of Musk, miss chevon Zillis, who.
Speaker 3: Has two children four.
Speaker 5: Oh really, I'm joking the two secret children, that she had twins with them secretly.
Speaker 1: Ow.
Speaker 3: I was just making the joke that any woman Elon came in contact with her you have a kid with But turned out.
Speaker 1: To be true.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, too close, too close for comfort anyway. Uh so, yeah, she was an inside her and a friend of Elon. She was I had Open AI and documents in the case include text messages in which the pair appear to discuss how Zilla's can feed information from inside open Ai back to Musk, keeping in mind nobody knew they had two kids together, and evidently they're back quote unquote together and have two more kids now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, She asks him, these are texts.
Speaker 5: Do you prefer I stay close and friendly to open Ai to keep information flowing or begin to disassociate trust game is about to get tricky, so any guidance for how to do right by you is appreciated. Elon replies, close and friendly, But we are going to actively try to move three or four people from open Ai to Tesla. More than that will join over time, but we won't actively recruit them.
Speaker 3: God, these are the masters of the universe. They really are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Open Ai argues Zilla's credibilities undermined by what the company said was a romantic relationship and children with Musk that it alleges were concealed from Open Ai officials secret children.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Okay, you get.
Speaker 3: To tell the people you work with how many kids you have? Is that a rule?
Speaker 5: I think if I'm working at well, let's see, there there's hardly an industry that's as competitive as this. Right now, I was gonna say, if I'm like working at Chevy and I have four children with the CEO of fourty, yeah, I think I ought to.
Speaker 3: Disclose that there has never been anything as big as this. If it turns out to be what they're all claiming, whoever gets the you know, artificial superintelligence first could run the world and have the first, you know, eight trillion dollar company. So there have never been stakes this high ever in the history of mankind.
Speaker 5: More gossip uliciousness. Zuckerberg and Musket verbally sparred for years, even agreed to a physical fight in twenty twenty three with a cage match. I wish that would have happened. Disappointingly did not happen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Messages in the court, however, disclosed a couple of times that Zuckerberg reached out to Musk offering help or information by it may fit a pattern shown in Musk's history of legal battles, even the it's a powerful kowtow to him. Now that's an opinion in the Washington Post. But here's the text message between Elon and Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg says, looks like Doge is making progress. I've got our teams on alert to take down content dosing or threatening the people on your team.
Speaker 1: Let me know if there's anything else I could do to help.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Elon hearts that.
Speaker 5: Comment, then said, looks like Doge is making progress.
Speaker 1: I've got our team something.
Speaker 5: Are you open to the idea of bidding on the open AIIP with me and some others, he says, trying to recruit Zuckerberg to buy up open Ai, and Zuckerberg says want to discuss.
Speaker 1: Live and no, no idea. What happened?
Speaker 5: Then one final revelation, revelation Musk thinks. Musk thinks Jeff Bezos is a tool. I would agree.
Speaker 3: Bezos is a tool.
Speaker 5: Also, I'm sure Elon will be happy to have your moral support. In a twenty sixteen email exchange between Musk and Altman about such a negotiation about computing power and stuff mess Musk said he'd prefer to real on computing power for Microsoft or Amazon. Blah blah blah. Well, I didn't call Jeff because you know, he's a bit of a I'm not sure he likes me to be favorable because he's got a rocket company that competes with mine and I think the word you used at the time was Jeff was a tool, and Elon says, yeah, yeah, he can be.
Speaker 1: You know, we could all be a tool from time to time.
Speaker 3: Let's be fair.
Speaker 6: Yeh yeah, anywhere definition of tool of course, If nothing else we can take away from the story the use of the phrase it'll be like the Hindenburg landing on the deck of the Titanic.
Speaker 3: It was an interesting drink. My personal take on Elon is he is while a loose cannon in a lot of different ways, and that could be dangerous on its own. I also think he's living in La la land with this whole universe of basic income will be good for humanity. But my sense of him is that he's not evil.
Speaker 5: No, no mercurial and occasionally misguided.
Speaker 3: That he doesn't only do whatever's going to make him the most profit. That's my tick. I could be completely wrong, as we all can be about anybody we don't know. Sure, yeah, and he feels like Altman went, you know, at the very beginning of AI when it could have been an open AI. That's why they called it that open for the world to see what's being developed for the planet. How do we want to handle this, you know, the other guy Altman decided, no, this is too valuable. We're gonna wearing.
Speaker 5: Like one hundred quad zillion dollars available here, and I'm getting mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, Elon reminds me of something Henry Kissinger once said about the United States, and I'm paraphrasing. It won't be quite as pithy as the ancient German, but he said, the US is like a big, friendly dog, and sometimes when we wag our tail, we knock things.
Speaker 1: Over and break them. I think elon'sola liked.
Speaker 3: That very much. So, yeah, this'll be fun. We're going to talk to Steve Hilton. He maybe you've seen him on Fox over the years. He's nowrunning for governor of California, currently leading the polls. Was featured in the debate last night.
Speaker 5: We'd ask Katie Porter onto the show, but we're afraid she'd pour boiling potatoes on us.
Speaker 6: Get out of my shot.
Speaker 3: She mentioned last night being a single mom raising three kids on her own, and I thought, yeah, is that because you poured boiling potatoes on your husband's head. That's why you're raising three kids on your own.
Speaker 5: That's a big part of it. She's get angry, abusive, and horrible. Not she get the credit for being a single parent if you did that. But AnyWho, more on all that stuff coming up, President chub.
Speaker 4: Said in a post yesterday, and truth so so that her on is quote collapsing financially.
Speaker 3: Oh they are.
Speaker 4: I had to split an uber to work today with Fallon and Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 3: I'm the only one they won't let sing of the car good enough joke, I guess to mention those celebrities, he wrote in a car with but the whole weird collapsing financially as opposed to Iran, the amount of pain we're all in as portrayed on the Trump hating media. I just I doesn't seem significantly different than it was before. Inflation was bad, everything was too expensive, gases higher, no doubt AnyWho Trump just said or is this the headline? Or Trump?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Trump said the blockade scares Iran more than bombing. I think that might actually be true, that they're more worried about the blockade continuing on a day by day basis than getting bombed again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so annoyed.
Speaker 5: Earlier The Wall Street Journal like their lead story on the situation, calls it a standoff, and they make it seem as though, yes, equal pain on both sides. It could escalate into more violence than this is. Just it's terrible, so od I like, live in a grocery store and you have one box of Ritz Crackers left, and we've cut off all food flow into the region and we're at a standoff. No we're not, I say, walking down the peanut butter aisle.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Everybody's just either love Trump or you hate him, and everything goes through that lens.
Speaker 1: Where are the truth seekers? I ask? Where?
Speaker 3: A couple of different things I want to hit on. So Trump's talking about bailing out spared airline. I don't know a lot about this. Uh My knee jerk reaction would be to be very very against it. Why is the taxpayer gonna give a ton of money? I forget what the figure was to try to keep a crappy airline afloat that has showed that it can't stay afloat. Ted Cruz and a bunch of other of your like real conservatives have come out very strongly against this move. Uh yeah, I don't like that. I don't like that. Let them if they're failing, let them face, let them go away. Not every company should succeed, right.
Speaker 5: The only counter argument to that that I've heard is that it's enormously difficult and expensive to start an airline, and the move is always the trend is always toward consolidation, which gives the consumers higher and higher prices and less and less options, fewer and fewer options. I'm not making that argument. I know that's been the counter argument. For some reason, I'd like to know more about this one. I'll read up on it.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I find this troubling. She gets to do whatever she wants to do. Talking about Elizabeth, Elizabeth Smart, remember her held for she's way too many years by a scumbag who is Yeah, we all know the story.
Speaker 1: Rapist and his sick o wife, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she's gotten into bodybuilding and now she's doing this super tanned bikini strutting around high heel pageant sort of thing. Oh, she can do whatever she wants. But I don't know why. I find that troubling. I feel looking at the picture, I feel like I did something wrong.
Speaker 5: I feel like there may be a connection, But trying to be in control of her body.
Speaker 1: I would be the broad.
Speaker 5: Category of I have no business judging at all, no, nothing but sympathy for the gap.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see her in a bikini in high hills, though. I just Santa Monica is going to try something to try to revitalize some of their touristy areas, and I have never understood, I think we as a show have never understood why it's illegal practically everywhere in the United States to walk down the street with a freaking drink in your hand. Anyway, Santa Monica is going to try it, like you can do certain places, and like all other countries they let you do it all the time. Anyway, it's the idea that, like you could, you know, walk from one bar down the walk out of the bar with a drinking down the street and listen to a band or whatever. And obviously that should happen more often. In my mind, this is the only time I think I've ever been in agreement with Scott Weener of San Francisco. Well, I cannot stand on so many issues, but he is leading the charge to try to establish entertainment zones where adults could consume alcohol purchased from bars and restaurants on the street while they walk down the street like grown ups, treat us like grown ups. Right, And I'm gonna even I'm not even gonna say the caveat because it's you're a child if you need the caveat.
Speaker 5: My only caveat is that he's a pervert and a child groomer. Well, right, but that's a different topic. I just wanted to throw that in. Sure, yes, but the fact was in Europe recently, Jack, as you know, for an extended time, and by god, they let people carry drinks down the street and most of your European countries and oh my god, the blood was just running. Oh yeah, the the rapes, the windows being smashed.
Speaker 1: Oh, so many beatings, brutal.
Speaker 3: So I hope they get they get that going in Santa Monica and it becomes it catches on and becomes more popular other places. I don't even drink, so I don't have a dog in this fight. U goobinatorial debate in California last night. Well, I gotta believe the ratings were very, very low. But Steve Hilton, we like him. He's the leading candidate currently Republican. We're going to talk to him next see what he thought of his performance in the debate, and the others Armstrong and Geddy, what grade does he get on homelessness?
Speaker 1: And what, if anything, would you do differently?
Speaker 3: You have sixty seconds.
Speaker 7: Frank, I would say that the governor has made efforts. We've seen him come down to Los Angeles actually go out and try to clean some of these streets on effort.
Speaker 3: I would give him an a. Oh my god, that's Tavierre Bassera, who's the current leading Democrat running for governor in the state of California. They were all asked, though, what grade would you give current Governor Gavin Newsom on how he's handled homelessness? And Massarah gave him an a what would you have to do to earn a beat?
Speaker 1: I mean good? How bad would that look?
Speaker 3: Since we've got so somewhere between a half and a third of all the homeless people in the entire nation now in one state, what would a bee look like?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's worse than a zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 5: Let's ask Steve Hilton, who is also a candidate for the governor of California. Steve's the resume is long and interesting, having held the government roles in Britain and longtime American now Steve Hilton.
Speaker 1: Welcome Steve, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm very well?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Great point from these Democrats. What a fantastic job you've been doing on homelessness. What is wrong with these people? Like I said, Katie Porter had this whole routine about, oh, I'm a tough grade because she was a college professor. Of course, of course she was never done anything real in her life. So she makes this whole thing about how what a tough grader she is, and then she says, oh, I give him a bee? What are you talking about? Like I said, I'd love to have been in her class if she's giving use a bee for the total f for failure on every front the homelessness represents. It's so unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So you're not a politician or haven't been. It's just amazing that people who are politicians they can't. Why do they think they can get away with saying things that nobody is believing. Why couldn't you, at least as a Democrat say look, as a as a state, as a party, clearly we've failed at dealing with homelessness because it's only gotten worse what would be the downside of saying.
Speaker 2: That, that's the thing I can't work out, like why are they so? And also it's very specifically about Newsom. I mean, so you could it didn't even have to be criticizing the whole party or all the Democrats in California or all the mayors you know, like people like Karen Bath who, by the way, all of them deserve a f every single one of them. But no, it was very narrowly on Newsom. What's he got on them?
Speaker 1: Or what's this?
Speaker 3: It's just crazy?
Speaker 5: I would suggest that both to you. It's just the nature of machine politics. Loyalty is rewarded, not innovation, not boldness, not to finding problems and solving them, just pure slavish loyalty to your big contributors.
Speaker 3: Boy, that's contempt for the voters though, because there ain't no voter. I don't care who you are. Who thinks Gavin, who's who gets an a? I'm dealing with almost this. But anyway, how did you like your performance at the debate last night?
Speaker 2: I was very happy. You know, a lot of people telling me that I won the debate. I had the strongest, clearest performance, not just laying out you know what needs to change in California, but in detail how we are actually going to do it. And that's fair enough because I've been working on specific plans and the detail for years now, and so I can tell you is that you know, they kept trying to trip me up with these questions, how are you going to open up oil production because the legislature doesn't like it? I said, look, I don't need to, because I've done the work. Actually, we put new people in at the California Department of Geologic and Energy Management, which is the actual place where they regulate the oil industry, and we can open up production that way and so on. So for each of these things, I've actually not just got an answer and a headline, but a really specific, common sense plan. And I think that's the other main point I got across, which is on all of these issues, it's just what we're talking about is common sense. And when you actually have that and you know that, and it's inside of you and you don't need to sort of learn the lines or think about what is the politically correct thing to say, those things come naturally. For example, on the question about whether people who don't speak English and illegal immigrants should have commercial driver's licenses, right, obviously common sense, And yet they all waffled.
Speaker 3: Hey, since he got a lot of fire. The billionaire Tom Steyer on the stage, who all the Democrats attacked just for being billionaire, because the billionaires are by definition bad. I'm more bothered by the fact that he's a complete phony than the fact that he's been successful. What's your take on him?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean he was right next to me. I mean he's I thought he had a.
Speaker 1: Really bad night, honestly, And because.
Speaker 2: You just and rambles, and this is what happens when you try and buy an election and don't try and earn it.
Speaker 1: Through actual work.
Speaker 2: So when you're really there and it's just you and you don't have one hundred and thirty million dollars of ads to cover up how bad you are, everyone can see how bad you are. And we could barely finish his thoughts, constantly running over the time, halfway through what he was trying to say, no clear sense of what he would do about anything other than give us more of the same Democrat nonsense, but even further left, because that's the other than The final point I'd say about him is He makes this big fuss about being a billionaire, and he didn't actually say it last night, but Conscians says, well, I'm a billionaire, so I can't be bought. He sold himself to every Democrat interest group going to try and get their endorsement, the unions, the far left activists.
Speaker 1: Look at his.
Speaker 2: Positions on ice and all this stuff. He's even more extreme on all of those things than Gavin Newsom is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's further to the left on climate change, on immigration, on taxes, you know you want single payer healthcare. It's just unbelievable. And I think that when people look at these Democrats there last night, he said what this is? This is what they're really saying, that after sixteen years of one party rule, we want to go even further and faster in the wrong direction. No one wants that. Last night really showed me. I think why we are definitely going to get change this year in California, because these people have nothing new to offer, and people in this state are desperate for a new direction.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: As you've said, if you want different results, vote differently. A serious policy question, but first this at any point where you concerned that you would be physically attacked by Katie Porter given her a volcanic temper.
Speaker 2: Well, I was in safe territory because there was no kitchen nearby, no mashed potatoes anywhere near the studio, and that's obviously that's her go to.
Speaker 3: So I've got, sir, weapon of choice, of choice.
Speaker 2: And also I had Tom Steyle in between us a human shield.
Speaker 1: So it was okay, Thank God for that, all right.
Speaker 5: So this serious policy question getting back to and I hate I'm on the record, is hating using the term the homeless because that evokes notions of a single mother who just had one too many medical bills, blah blah blah, when what we're talking about is junkies, bums and junkies in the street because the innocent down on the luck homeless, they're not a parent, they don't cause the problems, they're not ruining public spaces. It's the bums and junkies everybody's talking about. Steve Hilton, Governor of California, how do you address that problem differently than the F minus approach of Gavin Newsom and the Democrats.
Speaker 2: It's a three point plan, but number one is the most important, exactly to your point, enforce the law, it is illegal to live and camp on the streets. Every time you see a homeless encampment, that is illegal. It's against the law. It's always been against the law. But all of these cities and the state have just gone along with it on this basic you know, oh, we can't, we can't move people on because it's not compassionate. And then the other thing they've done is is hied behind a court ruling. It was called the Boise ruling for those who really want the details. That's a Ninth Circuit ruling which stated that you are that local governments and state governments can't remove people from the streets unless there is sufficient shelter locally available for everyone who is homeless in that area. That they used that for years to say we can't do anything. Our hands are tide. But even that was an excuse. It was because the ruling did not define what shelter actually meant. It could have been a huge building with with cots in it, you could put everyone in it, one guy. It didn't define it. These people defined it as what they call permanent supportive housing, these apartments for like million dollars each, and that was always wrong. Then the Supreme Court in twenty twenty four overturned the Boise ruling in a ruling called in a case called Grants pass Ver there is no excuse whatsoever, and so my very clear commitment is that if local politicians will do not remove people from the streets, I will as governor use state law enforcement resources, of which we have plenty, to remove people from the streets. Step two, exactly to your point, is to get them into treatment for addiction. It used to be clear rehab or jail. That used to be what it was like in California. We're going to get back to that. And Number three mental health treatment, which Gavin Newsom has diverted the money from counties for mental health into his homeless industrial complex, the nonprofits and the crony developers. That's going to change, and we're going to have enough mental health beds so that people with severe mental health problems can be treated them where they are right now, which is either on the streets or frankly, in our jails. That's the plan enforced the law drug or alcohol treatment, whether you like it or not, and mental health capacity increased.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: Steve Hilton, governor candidate for the Governor of California on the line, Steve. I'm not on your staff, but I'd happily quit this dead end job and join it, and I would write for you just a couple of very short blurbs, and I think this would be effective.
Speaker 1: You tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: You need to make the point that California has spent whatever it is at this point, fifteen twenty twenty five billion dollars on the so called homeless problem. Somebody has received that money and there have been no results. If we can just help people understand the point is to distribute all that money.
Speaker 1: It's it's a cash giveaway to.
Speaker 5: Crony's with the journey the Christmas ornament of the junkies.
Speaker 1: To justify it exactly right.
Speaker 2: And the two and this is when we say the homeless industrial complex. We can be really clear what that is.
Speaker 5: It is the.
Speaker 2: Cronies, two types the homeless non profits as they call themselves, these service providers. They and the services they provide never include getting people of drugs or alcohol, so the problem is never solved, so they keep receiving the money. And some of these nonprofits have chief executives on salaries of a million dollars a year or more. That's the first part of the cronies, and then the second of these developers they call who specifically build these what they call permanent supportive housing at an absolute ripoff. Friend of mine builds apartment buildings in the Bay Area market rate. He says he can do them without all the nonsense that goes with it. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars per door permanent supportive housing unit in the Bay Era one million, four times as much. Where's the money going into the pockets of these crony developers and guess what they do with their money? A bunch of it goes in donations to the politicians who give them these sweetheart deals. I think that is the corruption. That's where the money's going.
Speaker 3: My final comment, I like the beard. I think it makes you look more like a governor. Really like the beard.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take it. I'll keep it very good, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually, the Chad Bianco, the other Republican, made a snide comment about that. But the idea that we would like try to pit Republican against Republican given the grievous state of the state of California, would be terrible.
Speaker 1: So we won't Steve.
Speaker 5: Hilton, hang in there, go get him. You got to break through. You got to get some attention. I hope you can.
Speaker 1: Great to be with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. We're going to keep fighting even harder. I know we can pull this off, we really can.
Speaker 1: We've got to kick these people out.
Speaker 2: We can't go on like this.
Speaker 5: All right, We'll have a link to his website at Armstrong gidia dot com so you can find it easily. Seriously, though, his challenge is that there's just just oceans of apathy among cal Unicornia voters.
Speaker 3: You combine that with it, you know, the machine politics of all they gotta do is organize or organize the various groups that always will back whoever they land on. That's just what they're trying to figure out. Now. At some point they're going to pick somebody, probably Besarah and you know, either by leaving a horsehead in their bed or offering them some high paying job being on a board or whatever. They're going to get the other people out of the race and that'll probably be that.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, all right, time to play Armstrong and Getty's what's in the bag. It's actually a word from our friends at Rough Greens. If you knew it was actually inside your dog's food bag, you might never open it. Dha, bh T, foxe Quin, propylene, glyde, call not hiding in cheap bargain brands and some of those most popular dog foods on the market. Sitting in your pantry going into your dog's ball every single day.
Speaker 3: Ikua says here, your dog can't read the label. They're depending on you. I didn't realize my dog is depending on me to read. Probably are, But what some is what you're putting on the dog food. That's the whole point. And that's where Roughgreens comes in with all the probiotics, enzymes, omega oils, twenty vitamins and minerals, and you can try it for nothing, just the cost of shipping. Get a free Jumpstart trial bag today you cover the shipping. Go to Roughgreens dot com and use the discount code Armstrong. That's are you Ffgreens dot com discount code Armstrong. Roughgreens makes any dog food better.
Speaker 5: Thousands of dogs are feeling younger, more energetic, and healthier than they have in years. Your dog could be one of them. Again, are you Ffgreens dot com? Roughgreens dot Com use that discount code Armstrong.
Speaker 3: The real flaw with democracies, And as always it's the best system except for all the others, or worst system except for all the others.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Things have to get so bad before people pay attention or are willing to try something different. They just have to get impossibly.
Speaker 5: Awful, particularly in a state like California that's gone so far left, and whether it's hatred of Trump or the Iraq war before it have just the Republican brand is in the toilet and there are just two parties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, we'll be keeping our eye on that. In two weeks the ballots go out for people to vote by mail and everything like that to choose the top two candidates. It could be two Republicans, it could be no Republicans. It's the way they jungle primary works. It's the lava jungle. Anyway, more on the way stay here.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is wrong with these people?
Speaker 2: Like I said Katie Porter at this whole routine about oh, I'm a tough grade because she was a college professor. I'd love to have been in her class. She's giving use a B for the total f for failure on every front. So unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the pitch and Carlos hits.
Speaker 7: A shot Gilbert and he caught it somehow, and he did catch it.
Speaker 1: I guess they already caught him.
Speaker 3: That was Gilbert.
Speaker 1: That pot was scald and right back to Gilbert. And there's some confusion on the field. It may be that Cortes has been awarded at first base.
Speaker 3: What happened was so it was one hundred and eight mile an hour line drive from the batter catches the way your shirt kind of spreads out in between the buttons a little bit. The ball went in that gap into his jersey, Hellen, and the pictures like spinning around like where the hell's the ball right, and it's kind of hanging out of his jersey, and then he realized where it is, reaches into his jersey and pulls it out, which I didn't see them in that result. That's an out, I assume, because you can catch the game first base. Yeah, well that was still during the confusion part. Oh oh, I don't know what they ultimately did. It took a while to figure out what was going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, you can trap a ball against your body and it's an out. I think but not against like the wall or well obviously not.
Speaker 3: But if it's your body, because you can catch it with your hand, right, you don't have to use your glove. Sure, can you catch it under your chin with your like you're doing.
Speaker 1: Short of juggling trick or your hat. I don't know. I don't remember. I'll have to ask family buddy Brian the Empire.
Speaker 3: I think people have caught it with their hats before. I feel like I feel like I've seen that before. Anyway, that was something which reminded me of I've seen a couple of things on YouTube recently where they have you they have a camera at the plate and somebody throwing one hundred mile an hour pitch at you. And it's the best like version I've ever seen what it would look like to be facing one hundred mile an hour pitch. It is shocking. I don't know how anybody ever has any control over hitting it or where they want to hit it.
Speaker 5: It's miraculous hitting a major league pitch. Yeah, I've seen those. It's like a full sized video of the pitcher, and you can do specific pitchers wind up and release, and you can have the ball come out of their release point. At their velocity, their spin rates and stuff like that. So you know you're you're hitting against whatever. I wanted to say, Ichi ro Show, Hey Otani, you're hitting against him tomorrow night. You can train up today on what his pitching looks like.
Speaker 3: That has to be the most amazing thing in all of sports, isn't it to hit one hundred mile an hour pitch? To be able to do that at all? I got to think of all your like major sports of anything that if you put an average person out there, that would be the hardest thing to do. Although maybe if you go with the NFL, just because of the size the average person like you.
Speaker 1: Just and the terrible physical danger you're in.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, fading a seven stop drap drop as a quarterback as BA a attempt to behead you.
Speaker 3: How about this, And this wouldn't be hard. I could do this. You run out twenty yards, turn around. I'm gonna throw the ball to you. I won't throw it too hard. I could catch it, but I'm gonna get killed when I catch it, so I probably couldn't.
Speaker 1: Catch it, right right, Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hitting a major league pitch, I think is probably about the hardest individual task in sports.
Speaker 3: Uh, Trump just reclassified marijuana, which is getting a lot of a t we'll bring you up to speed on that. Obviously, we need to check in on Iran. We're gonna talk to our old friend lanh Chen, who's one of the best political pundits out there, among things, to ask him about how about Trump's plan to bail out Spirit Airline? Do we taxpayers want to buy an airline because it's failing?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Or is that socialism? A lot of people are calling it socialism.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty