Speaker 1: No worrying.
Speaker 2: YEA thought they thought they was gonna hold Jesse down.
Speaker 3: Gay two pocket is out, come on man, all the other streets.
Speaker 2: That was gonna hold Jesse down. That fifty was lying.
Speaker 3: Y'all shook it on the second.
Speaker 2: Cut in less and more than half last day.
Speaker 3: Last time you ordered me past sub gay tupockets home Justse going in on this po gay pop back.
Speaker 2: Man. I would I would be lying. I would be lying to see.
Speaker 3: Pat is what they call him, that's what they called juicy.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen man, Jesse he thought he was getting that one fifty. He got up there, he said, I'm not suicidal. He was scared that he didn't want to go behind them walls.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a different theory with that. What theory do you have that he was gonna kill himself? No? Yeah, no, yeah. He wants to be a martyr, a martyr for what for subway for his life. But that's not he wants to be. He wants All he wanted was to be this social justice war and be looked at this way and it didn't work. So if he killed himself after he was because you know, he's been writing this as a screenplay in his head. He thinks everything is a fucking movie.
Speaker 2: He thinks that this is a this is He definitely believes that this is a film that he's starring in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He definitely feels like this is something that he's written in his head. He's like, Okay, this is how it's supposed to go. He just didn't foresee jail time. No, but he in factor that in.
Speaker 3: He played this speech in his head though before he went to court, like, yeah, I'm gonna make my movie scene. This is gonna go down in the Civil Rights Museum when I was saying I didn't kill myself, then he's gonna go kill himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even he's the worst screenplay writer of all time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if. I don't know if he was going to kill him.
Speaker 3: So I think he was.
Speaker 2: I just I think that Jesse, like most men, are scared to go to jail.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that he was prepared to do one hundred and fifty days. I think that in his movie that he was writing in his head that jail time. He didn't write that into this.
Speaker 3: What that third act of yeah Ucy in jail, He.
Speaker 2: Didn't write that into that. Yeah, he didn't write that into the script. So he was like, that was a curve ball. He didn't know. So he stood up and said, listen, if I die, I'm not suicidal.
Speaker 3: But what if Juicy like ran the yard. What if what if Juicy was snatching your noodles and noodles?
Speaker 2: Listen, man, it's just listen. We we went through that whole time. We know what Jesse was trying to do. He was trying to, you know, have his face at the forefront and during the pandemic, during the whole Black Lives Matter movement. You know, he was trying to find a way to just you know, attach himself to the whole movement and and you know, just be one of those faces where he now became, you know, super famous. He had some some fame with the show with Empire.
Speaker 3: Well, his his dad recorded music in prison. I don't see why he didn't think of that. Yeah, but Lucious Lyon went crazy when he was in jail in the second season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he didn't. But in Jesse's film that he was writing, it didn't. It didn't. It didn't end in jail.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Lucius Lyon in prison?
Speaker 2: On Empire.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the exact scene, but for them to like, you know, he was back in his element because he was from the streets and he was like back in jail, and he starts like, yo, I think I could write music again because like I'm back.
Speaker 2: So he basically turned back into hustling flow.
Speaker 1: They it was like an offset of hustler.
Speaker 3: They fucking like I think they like murdered a guard and then like locked a door and a brand new recording studio appeared. And one of the inmates that killed the guard just happened to be a great engineer, of course.
Speaker 2: Engineer.
Speaker 3: And then Lucius Lyon goes in there and one takes the greatest verse I've ever heard off the dome. So what is what is Juicy thinking he could do his show album over the phone? Jesse was not.
Speaker 2: He was not trying to go on the behind the walls. He did. He did it six days.
Speaker 3: I just saw he did his six day Yeah, in my six days.
Speaker 2: I just saw a picture of him. He got on all black. You know what I'm saying, Like, listen, man, I don't know, man, It's just the things that people do for you know, cloud and fame these days. Doesn't surprise me. I just think it's funny that, you know, Jesse gave that speech about not killing himself, he's not suicidal, and then six days later he walks out of jail and he's appealing his.
Speaker 3: I don't think he thought he would get bail on his appeal. He was, I know, he was mapping out the suicide. Then he was like, oh wait, hold on, I could appeal this.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know how crazy that would have been, like if he went ahead with the suicide and he was like he was gonna let him out in like.
Speaker 4: Six days, they go to They go to him cell to be like, yo, yo, juice, he hanging there.
Speaker 2: Release the juice. The juice is loose.
Speaker 3: Oh it's funny joke about people hanging themselves in prison.
Speaker 1: On my third freezing.
Speaker 2: Oh man, listen, man, Jesse's I hope you learned your lesson. No more of them funny weird movies that you write in your head that nobody cares about.
Speaker 1: I actually really care about the movie.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not gonna lie to you again.
Speaker 3: I want the movie of his version. But you know why I don't want the real because I don't want the real netflix dock. I want what he wrote in his head of what he thought was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, but this is why I was sucked up, because when it first happened and I yelled bullshit on it, people killed me. I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm talking about, and this that and the third and they called me all.
Speaker 3: Kind of names, and I remember it all.
Speaker 2: But it's just like, come on, dog, like if we let's say, this is a movie that Jesse obviously has written, and he had it all mapped out.
Speaker 3: It was a bad movie, I don't think. No, No, it was a great movie with terrible writing.
Speaker 2: We sub made it home. You can't get your ass by two big Nigerian men.
Speaker 3: No they weren't. They were white racist.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah at the time, white racist. What white racist man is gonna leave behind a meat balls up?
Speaker 3: Well, they got beat up by Justse. In the story he got on stage, he said, and I fucked them on and beat them up. I'm the gate Tubac.
Speaker 2: He would That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The story he said it, I didn't say.
Speaker 2: He said he got beat up. He went home with a noose around his neck. Ye bleach poured on him. There was no bleach on the meatballs up, Like, how do you get your ass with a bottle of bleach? And the sandwich is fine?
Speaker 5: He was hungry, mall every time we talk about this, because we talked about it often, that that meat boss up really stumps you, Like, that's the key themarriage.
Speaker 2: If I go out the two guys, I'll get into a fight with two guys coming out of fucking uh what restaurants are out here?
Speaker 1: Your vegan bake, egg and cheese is making up.
Speaker 2: The salad ain't making it home. If niggas hit me with bleach.
Speaker 3: It'll be It'll be romaine littering the streets.
Speaker 2: It will be kale all over the fucking blake? Are you kidding me? If I the Marias, If I said, hey, look these two dudes I just got into it, they would they nigga. They put a noose around my neck, hit me with bleach, all kind of shit, and I come down here and I was like, yeah, I went to get a salad and I sit down and open the salad. Salads told me.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna look at me, like, but wait, you just got jumped, And the salad made it out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: In his defense, you have you seen the subway bags. You could literally suffocate and murder somebody with the subway sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the handles are flimsy. They are the handles.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Meatballs would have been everywhere like That's why that that to me. Had the meatball sub been like splattered all over the concrete, then I would have maybe said, damn, they fucked.
Speaker 3: Jesse was out there thumping, but it made it.
Speaker 2: The sandwich made it home. Was out there thumping, but that's where he sucked up at. He didn't cross that t and dot that I he was supposed to step all over the meatball sub and leave it on the concrete for evidence, and we would have believed this story ever since that sandwich made the home. Watch. So this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Long story short, he out.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna add someone to our Bengo Carden.
Speaker 1: Definitely Jesse.
Speaker 2: No, the meatball sup?
Speaker 3: Besides me?
Speaker 2: Ball Sup?
Speaker 3: You know when Tupac got his appeal but didn't have enough money to bail himself out, so he was still chilling at Clinton and then Sugar came to Clinton and was like, yeah, I'll pay the bill you just like I want Whack one hundred to play that role for just for just in County. Be like, YO got your appeal and I got your bill. But we got to squabble first.
Speaker 2: We gotta get down. We gotta get for me to bail you.
Speaker 3: We gotta get out.
Speaker 2: You know, Whack want to get out with Jesse.
Speaker 3: Get It's still never not funny to me. I'm sorry we keep saying it.
Speaker 2: Whack wanted to get out with everybody in the industry. I think everybody in the industry gotta fight Whack at once at some point because he just want to get out.
Speaker 3: That's how you get jumped into the music industry.
Speaker 2: You gotta get down with Whack.
Speaker 3: You need your thirty seconds with Whack.
Speaker 2: That's the fact. Whack gotta get his thirty I saw something online. I think it was fake though.
Speaker 5: Well, Wax said, Takashi sixty nine is dirt poor. He had to give him twenty dollars for gas the other day.
Speaker 3: Those two are oh six six nine cutting Whack. I'm those guys are good at the internet.
Speaker 2: Man. Whack said he had to live first of all.
Speaker 3: Twenty dollars don't get you shipp with gas.
Speaker 2: You know how much gas doesn't want see so much gases? Right now?
Speaker 3: He got.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with whack man?
Speaker 3: Did he send it through Western Union? I'm certain here look at us have a call back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jesse's free. Ah, so I don't know if we give him around of a bullse for that. You just clap, you just clap. Worry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm happy for sorry for Jesse, clapp for Jesse Jesse's home. Can I ask, as a white person, what are you allowed to use the black power fist as a white not as a white man, as a black man. I just feel like you're kind of selling the representation of how iconic and how powerful that image represents, Yes, of everything that it is. I just feel like just coming out just throwing it.
Speaker 2: Up Jesse, Jesse Listenesse and inventing Anna as the same person at this point, Oh for sure. And I don't see I don't see Anna raising the blackfist or the white the white pale knuckle.
Speaker 3: She was German, maybe a swast, I don't know, yo, yo, happy are the equivalent? But it was a group of people that got together and did some ship.
Speaker 2: They did some things.
Speaker 1: That's your favorite Europeans saying that not us.
Speaker 3: But uh just not everyone's favorite Europeans.
Speaker 2: That's just thinking about you being the favorite European. Jesse is no longer allowed to raise the blackfist. I think he can raise uh the black book and put lies on the front of it. I don't think he can have a book of lies. I think he can. He can probably get a deal with Subway at some point. Maybe they can kind of tie something in there.
Speaker 3: They're not really batting a thousand with spokes.
Speaker 2: People right on.
Speaker 1: I can't for them.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: This is just Jesse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Jared Walk So Jesse could fly. That's what you're not seeing Jared.
Speaker 3: Jared did some nasty assa.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what I'm saying. But this is right on brain somewhere.
Speaker 3: Did they kill him in prison?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 3: They must happened.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't think Jared was killed.
Speaker 5: I don't think he died as jeans he used to have them. Jeans was big as fuck.
Speaker 2: First of all. And if you're telling me that anybody lost that much weight by eating Subway sandwiches, like come on, man, Like see that's what I'm saying we don't pay attention to the fine print, Like we just go along with a lot of shit that people tell us and just like believe it.
Speaker 3: Who who's publicist has the worst hairline? The babies or Subway? Who is stressed more.
Speaker 2: The baby's publishers.
Speaker 3: I think it's higher volume with the baby. I think the things that happened with Subway though, you.
Speaker 2: Know those are like those but those are two like Bam bad. If I was in that baby band, it's like day after day after day after day after Like it's just it's very consistent with the baby.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine working in the PR department but Jared did what I quit? Yeahs And then you know, you know there was the one like assisting or intern that like stuck it out. They were the company man through the Jared thing and they just went up the corporate lader, probably the head of PR. Now mm hmmm. I'm sorry that the guy from Empire to what meat boss? Why are we included in this?
Speaker 2: We do not sponsor him, listen man, but you know, all jokes aside. I am. I hope that Jesse is okay.
Speaker 5: And receiving the mental health that mental health help that he needs the mental.
Speaker 2: Health help that he needs. But please, Jesse, no more these weird fucking movies that you're writing in.
Speaker 5: No more.
Speaker 2: Please, Yeah, we don't, we don't need no more this state. They let your ass go. This was the warning This was the warning shot. They let you go. You only just six days. You're probably gonna win your uphill. You're not gonna have to do those one hundred and forty four other days.
Speaker 3: So or or kill you ass down, or kill yourself for act for the movie that wro like. We could change it a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, just go shit down. Do you think this affects Jesse's career in uh, in film and TV?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: I think I think TV. I think he does his own ship and we're all gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, is this why Lovecraft Country got canceled? I'm blaming him?
Speaker 3: What did he have to do with that?
Speaker 1: His sister well almost was going down.
Speaker 3: Isn't his whole family and that ship you were.
Speaker 5: Saying, Well, yeah, his whole family is like in the industry, but his sister was Lovecraft Country.
Speaker 1: It got one Emmys and got canceled. I think it's because of him.
Speaker 3: Listen, it might be Okay, that's I asked you about the black power fist. If that's being overused with Jesse in that situation, this point I can speak on. You can't over use the crying grandmother in court. That's for specific reasons for innocent people. Yeah, don't give me the crying grandmother for this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what jury is really going to look at a crying grandmother and not feel some type of empathy.
Speaker 3: Though I think the crying grandmother did call him a social justice uh warrior leader was it was? It was some Jesse Schmola is a social like like the theanos of social justice. She was saying, she she used an insane word. She I don't even think she said that.
Speaker 2: It goes back to what I said about grandmother's not knowing that mehole is a fucking demon out here in the streets.
Speaker 4: Calling the grandma's he's not here doesn't mean you get your shit off, No, But that's.
Speaker 2: What the grandma's call that grand home. They don't know that me hole is out here shooting up the basketball tournament. They don't know that he's shooting up the cookout. Jesse's grandmother didn't know her baby was out here lying about white men whipping his ass or a bottle of bleach and tying a noose around his neck.
Speaker 1: See, grandma was fat back in the days, so she probably believed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So the grandmother. Yes, we have empathy, and we love grandma's. It's hard not to love grandma's. But you gotta know when the grandma is just oblivious to the grandson's bullshit.
Speaker 3: But okay, but also let's reverse this and we can get off chesse. This is a good topic. When does the grandmother's history get erased just because she becomes a grandmother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because grandma was a whole at one point too.
Speaker 3: There's some nasty ass grandma's out there that we look at just because their grandmothers that they must be holsome.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, I know a few grandma's now that are grandma's. And I'm like, yo, she used to be a like frigs.
Speaker 3: I was watching he might be Jesse, but she might be a hussy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I was watching Wu Tang's ice cream video and I thought to myself, I said, now, miss butter Peacan right there.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, beautiful, my favorite video girls of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to bet that she's a grandmother right now.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know what she did. Maybe she just enjoyed the song and likes method man.
Speaker 2: No, but yes, probably, But this was thirty something years ago. I'm willing to bet she had a kid, and by now her kid had a kid, well, she.
Speaker 1: Would be around forty nine fifty now.
Speaker 3: Wellhit is just different now because when we were growing up, most people's grandmothers were like older and we only know them as older. Now I could find a thirty six year old grandmother.
Speaker 1: Bernice is right there on your for you, Paige.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the grandmothers have changed.
Speaker 2: Bernice could have easily been Chocolate Caramel Sunday in the ice cream video.
Speaker 3: She's let him plenty that I've loved. Yeah, she's a grandmother. I don't I mean, I don't know anything about Bernice's past.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, but I just don't think her. I'm just I just don't think her and Eileen's I g pages would look the same. And who Eileen my grandmother?
Speaker 2: I was lost? Who is hey, hey grandma.
Speaker 3: She just passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know your grandmother.
Speaker 3: We were all like on a call and I was like, hey, guys have to leave town to bury my grandmother.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Totally fun.
Speaker 2: How long ago was this?
Speaker 3: Uh April of last year, so coming up on a year.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 3: It's totally fun.
Speaker 2: Just like a couple of weeks ago about to say you why you didn't.
Speaker 3: I only joke through pain.
Speaker 2: Let's make jo the piece to Grandma Eileen.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Eleen could have been in the North streets going nuts. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Leen was probably hot in her day. She probably in the sixties was the one.
Speaker 3: So actually, no, no, no, I've seen I've seen photos of my grandmother. My grandmother was fucking bad.
Speaker 2: She was you. I've seen younger pictures of my mom. I'm like, I know we used when Marvin Gaye came to town.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've already told my mother story on here. But my grandmother sometimes you just have to find little tiny details and kind of make your own story or assumptions when grandmother's are saying things because they'll make it sound so beautiful. But she's told me the story of how her and my grandfather met. She was on her way to a church dance and met him and then they fell in love.
Speaker 2: Dance. That sounds so wholesome church dance, but y'all was on your way to the underground spot. That was no church dance.
Speaker 3: She had Alzheimer's, so she would always retell stories.
Speaker 2: But I loved it.
Speaker 3: That was the best sounds insane, the best part of Alzheimers. She would forget. She would tell me stories and I would love to hear the story. You could add litle and no, and she would just add in little details that she left out before.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, that's the first time I heard that part.
Speaker 3: She added in right before death that she was going to that dance with another guy. Oh so you might have thrown the map down crazy at the dance and she was like, let me leave this boat, Zoe and go get with Jeane over here.
Speaker 1: The fact that my father and my grandfather's name is Jane just reiterates that.
Speaker 2: They don't make Eugens no more.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: The last time girl had a kid, boys, he's a Eugene.
Speaker 3: Only West Indians still still do Eugene.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Eugene's and Trevors.
Speaker 3: West Indians love, they love, they love a Trevor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love a Trevor. Trevor's never going out. That's gonna be Trevor's for the next eight hundred years.
Speaker 3: And adding Anne to the second part of the name only West Indians. I hear it that forever? But now, oh what?
Speaker 1: And is deaf?
Speaker 3: Carry and Kelly the as go crazy?
Speaker 2: But yes, rest in peace to Grandma Isileen h And also happy Saint Patrick's day, man, thank you. There was a lot of traffic coming in early today. I didn't know what was going on, and I looked out the windows. Saw forty rories walking off the block. Shut up forty saw forty. I said, okay, this is this is Saint Patty's Day?
Speaker 3: Or are you better come with my fighting Irish?
Speaker 2: Oh you know he got the fighting Irish prod ain't.
Speaker 3: Go crazy with it?
Speaker 2: Are you are you? Are you?
Speaker 3: Are? You? Are you even realize I was wearing this.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 5: None else he got at Patrick.
Speaker 3: They ain't got a Master's a sick as yellow combination.
Speaker 1: That thing got every shade of drink.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, Rory, you fucking wrapped your pride, man.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm a hipster Irish hipster now though.
Speaker 2: Irish hipster. That's interesting, kind of like Bill Walton back in the seventies.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, shout out to Peach happy. St Patrick's Day YouTube page's Irish.
Speaker 3: His last name is thorn Dough. I ain't no fucking Irish, but.
Speaker 1: I said peg Irish. She said hell yeah. I said, okay, you just need.
Speaker 3: An excuse to drink okay, And this is why I'm a hipster when it comes to Saint Patrick's Day now, mm hmm. It's just like they've sullied the holiday, sullied double one Tantra. Sully is Irish.
Speaker 2: I'll see where you're going with it.
Speaker 3: Listen, bars, someone keeps putting my mentions of this Irish rapper. That was freestyle. I was said, now it's it's up to me. I gotta battle them. So I'm already stealing the Sully, the Sully double Chandra from him, so we can't take it. I forgot his name. It's been in my mentions for two days. I'm gonna finday when we take a break and we can come back. Irish Rapper's Millies Millies from Boston is he Irish? Probably, I would assume.
Speaker 1: So most people from Boston are Irish and racist.
Speaker 2: I fuck with millies though it comes with territory. But yeah, man, happy Sat Patrew's Day.
Speaker 5: Are you getting drunk tomorrow? Yo, It's gonna be nicest fuck in New York tomorrow. We outside, not with you.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to find this Irish.
Speaker 1: Rapper separately we are outside.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the holiday, now, well it always was there's no real meaning to it, and I used to enjoy it because it was actually a big day for my family. We would do the parade on fifthdav like, we would actually march in the parade, go to someone's house after we have friends that on the bar in the hell's kitchen on fucking forty eighth and tenth, like we would. It would always be a good family ship where I would see people I hadn't seen in the minute. You know, people get older and that family shit doesn't happen as often now. I just look at Saint Patrick's Day as, yeah, this is just everyone has an excuse to wear green and throw up in the street, all in the name of my ancestors. It's like, no, there was more to us.
Speaker 2: This is what they would have wanted.
Speaker 3: I promised there was more to us. Matter of fact, Saint Patrick's Day is the celebration of the patron Saint of Ireland, which is Saint Patrick, who brought Catholicism to Ireland, and there's symbolism of him chasing the snakes out of Ireland, which is really the British and all that shit. Like there's beauty, there's beauty to it. And it was like, let me just chug this beer and throw up on absolutely the next person I can see.
Speaker 1: But who do you think started that tradition y'all? Did?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like we were not going to drink on a holiday.
Speaker 1: Okay, but y'all drink. Y'all know how y'all drink.
Speaker 3: I appreciate if people are celebrating Irish culture, but I just don't think that's what it is. I'm very self aware that people the.
Speaker 2: African American Day Parade in Harlem, right, if everybody just came out there and started fucking, you know, rocking, torking and ship like, there's more to us than torking and fucking rolling blunt people, Like ifverybody.
Speaker 1: Started working Miley Cyrus did that first.
Speaker 3: Like I just feel like I said that, not kill her I just feel like if me and my family put a float together and went on the Parkway on Labor Day, it just I just wouldn't go overdo.
Speaker 2: It has to be back to Day parade, has to be a man like the parade has to be in Harlem for.
Speaker 3: The West India Day Parade, like, yeah, just it wouldn't hit the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll be at the West Indian Day Parade looking for I don't bring my rive.
Speaker 2: Rory put his bandann or you know how he do he give it up?
Speaker 1: That no waving that flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm covering and paint from juvee the night before, going nuts.
Speaker 2: But that's what yo, That's a that's a good topic we landed on, like because.
Speaker 1: But I can't drink green beer.
Speaker 2: Cultural differences, right, see for y'all to have the parade, for y'all to have the same passage they parade, right, do y'all have the same worries that us as all Irish people are cops. I was about to.
Speaker 3: Say, I feel like there's a lot of police that they're just having a good time.
Speaker 2: Like there's so much violence that is just around the African American Day Parade in Harlem. And then the West Indian parade.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't do that, don't do what, because it's just as much violence involved in all the Irish activities. Yes, yes, autum bar fights them drunkens.
Speaker 3: Okay, but they're drastically different scenarios. The violence that ensues from the same Pastor's Day parade is because people are getting drunken bars and they fight, and yes there's a high level of that. Yeah, it takes place on Fifth Avenue now, as Eastern Parkway is in a section gentrified or not a terrifying fucking place to be. So when you get violence from those when the parade happens, it ain't because it's the parade. It's because there's probably neighborhoo beef and we all just happen to see each other because we're all on the Parkway today. It's not in the name of the West Indian culture. It's just that they do it in the neighborhood where most West Indians are and they may have a personal issue with somebody. It's not in the name of Trinidad.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying because when we like as younger, when we would go to Juve and we would go, you know, to the African American Day Parade in Harlem.
Speaker 3: Congrats to both of us for surviving every juve that we've been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that this is just what I'm trying to say. Do Irish people have something the night before the parade that could be a little treacherous, a little dangerous.
Speaker 3: That they're doing a little mischief.
Speaker 2: Night, Yeah, like a little where you know, it could get crazy out.
Speaker 3: Here, probably more so before all Irish people started moving to the suburbs, like when there was real I mean, the Bronx still has a pretty good hold of Irish neighborhoods, but there's there's not really Irish sections like there used to be as far as like Hell's Kitchen, certain places in Brooklyn, the Bronx heavy that's where it could happen now as when you know, white people were afforded the ability of the GI bill and able to get you know, no no loan, no down payment homes on the suburbs, whereas black people didn't get those. They all just separated like there was no more culture like that. And I feel like all of that happens again more on the neighborhood side of Like, yeah, the night before we're getting excited for the parade tomorrow. Let's all go outside.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't like him, you know, because it enemy If you've ever been to Juve, it was a known thing, getting dressed and going like yo, be careful and go down crazy tonight, Like you know, like it got to a point where my mom didn't even allow me to go anymore because it was like you every year you heard somebody I shot, somebody got killed. I remember the last time I went to the parade in Harlem, the African American Day Parade. I think I think a girl got a face cut. It was just like it just got to a point where it was like, all right, man, Like if every time I want to every summer, I want to go to this parade, and it's like you got to have this, you know, be careful and all of that, it's like you don't even That's that feeling is like I'm not going to that, Like I'm not trying to be involved in none of that.
Speaker 3: Ship well, I mean the parade itself during the day on Labor Day, I don't. I don't. All the times I've been my whole life hasn't been violence. It's the night before juve is really when it happens during the day, is is that is? Well?
Speaker 2: I mean I love it though, I love the Caribbean culture.
Speaker 3: I mean it's my favorite. Yeah, I mean I don't even fun with Saint Blast like that. When's Labor Day, Yeah, that was going.
Speaker 1: They're gonna let them have the parade this year.
Speaker 2: Wow, Labor Day parade.
Speaker 3: I mean they didn't do it last year.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't, right, No, I would love to see it come back. Uh, I know, I know that for me when the Puerto Rican Day Parade used to be a thing that we used to go to, uh, when we were young. And then what happened with I think it was the year when when guys were trying to pull a girls bikini tops off and all of that happened. They kind of like shut it down and became more strict, and that's when it was over because it was like on one side of the streets, you can only walk like this way, and if you want to go back that way, you had to like cross over and then go. It was just a lot that was going on with that.
Speaker 3: Ship to the parade in New York, of course, are you crazy? What parade best place to bag hicks.
Speaker 2: I've never been.
Speaker 3: If you want to know where the hose is at.
Speaker 2: They had the propery mind all their I'm lying. I actually I actually was down. I was in the l e S one day and I didn't even know it. I didn't even know, no bullshit, I didn't even know it was the priv parade. And we were trying to figure out why it was so much traffic, and literally, like you see people walking, I'm like, wait a minute, is the parade today? And we were downtown and got stuck like a couple of blocks over during the proparade, didn't get out and like you know, listen, we was in the car trying to find a way to get around the traffic.
Speaker 3: But cheat code, I'm gonna give some game. If you're a straight man, go to the property. Every single girl with a gay bestie is there. They're excited they see you and you're straight. There's not a lot of competition, and they think, oh, what a progressive guy. He's just here to celebrate the LGBTQ community. What a really nice guy. You look amazing, best place to bad women?
Speaker 2: Why can we we should start the heterosexual parade here?
Speaker 1: We fucking go.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like we should. Why why not like the men that love women parade?
Speaker 3: You sound you sound like Fox News to be like, well, there's not a white entertainment television network. What reverse races?
Speaker 2: Like, can we start a parade or some type of festival where like just like heterosexual men that just like love and appreciate and respect women can just get together and have like a bunch of food trucks and artists perform, Like we should do something like that.
Speaker 1: So every hip hop festival that ever existed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a little more, but we needed we knew that, like me and Roy could put a little more class into it. Or is it capas like you know, give out three of spad dates for all of the women and like you know, have like a bunch of vendors like giving out free massages and have like facials and stuff like that for the women.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I don't know something.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is the straight male pride parade is going to just celebrate women. Yeah, so we should just do a women's parade, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Why we can't do it? I think it would be great.
Speaker 3: Because this just speaks to to straight men of just our focus. No, we don't want to be celebrated because because if you was genuine this to be like, nah, I should just be the fellas, like we should just talk about first of all. I never want to just bear we celebrate to celebrate straight man.
Speaker 2: I want to be around just a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of you just trying to find a way to.
Speaker 2: I want to bring some women together and just like, you know, just watch them frolic in a part.
Speaker 1: On the International Women's Day Parade.
Speaker 2: When is that? I feel like we don't pump that up enough.
Speaker 3: I would go, oh, you know you're gonna follow the right wo women on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? When is the International Women's Parade? Was it? Did it pass?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But you know it'd be a lot of white chicks.
Speaker 2: So I love white, I don't women. I don't care white, amazing, black, I don't care. I love women.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that's probably that's the ninety nine percent majority majority of.
Speaker 2: It its white.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get too woke on it, but I follow people that are just like this, this is to celebrate here, to celebrate white women.
Speaker 2: What was the fest that we.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's in Poughkeepsie. I'd rather choose thank you.
Speaker 3: Not going to.
Speaker 2: Not my flavored neighbor. But I know, what.
Speaker 3: About the stroll of the white woman on the Upper Hudson, I'm cool?
Speaker 2: What about Curls Fest?
Speaker 3: Is that curl Fest is an amazing festival.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to curl Fest.
Speaker 3: Bro, I was going.
Speaker 2: Whether you was going or not, I need you.
Speaker 3: I need you to go. It was like every year, of course I do. I love girl Fest and the people that put it together amazing as well.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, so you go to curl Fest every year? You didn't tell me?
Speaker 3: Yes, I told you. I told you for two years straight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, actually he did, and it's on.
Speaker 3: Like record, we record these things.
Speaker 2: I thought this was my brother man. He didn't. He went to the curl Fest without you don't even have curls neither do you. I don't care. I still want to go.
Speaker 3: I want to celebrate curls.
Speaker 2: We're going to curl Fest.
Speaker 3: When is Curls curl Is it Curls or curl curl Fest, curl Fest.
Speaker 2: When is curl Fest.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pod for free, whether they electricity or not.
Speaker 2: When is curl Fest.
Speaker 3: We'll just bring the mics and sit down.
Speaker 2: I don't even record that we're going, we're crashing curl Fist.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're having one this year.
Speaker 2: I don't do what you want. That's ye want to go.
Speaker 1: I haven't had one since twenty nineteen before the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're bringing it back.
Speaker 3: Rory. Was it a Randall's Island shirt? It was that ran Yeah, Randas was the last one I went to.
Speaker 1: My whole team is sick of curl Fest.
Speaker 2: I'm in there this year.
Speaker 3: They have great music acts, they do podcast stuff there.
Speaker 2: It's not a curl in the world I don't want to see.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, that's curl Fest is the spot we I mean, we could try to package the weekend of the Straight Mail Pride Pride. Yes, like what we can all march to the curl Fest. We'll parade to the.
Speaker 2: I'm serious though, man, we need we should do that.
Speaker 3: But look how unappealing that that would sound.
Speaker 2: Hold, I'm blowing my nose when let call get me on the camera and blow my nose.
Speaker 3: He's gonna zuan to marriage. You're you're a woman, am I? That's you don't have bro?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Guy? One night? Let me tell you what whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That was? That was? I know, I know that's why I said it's a joke. It's a joke. But I will say this though. When we were in l A, here we go the way time in La so the marriage, I had to put my stuff in her bag one night and I left my my air pods in her bag. So I said, the marriage before you leave, Like, you know what I'm saying, come in my room and drop my air pods off in the morning before you leave. Okay. She's like, all right, cool, I got you. So I heard, No, I'm knocked the funk out. I heard knock at the door. I'm like, I not the same house keep because I got no. I got to do not disturb ship on the door. I know house keeping ain't knocking as so I said, oh, ship is the marriage. I sleep naked, you know what I'm saying, Like I just can't sleep with underworld and I just can't. Okay, but as well, but I opened the door to the marriage like you ugly, and he.
Speaker 1: Was ugly as fun.
Speaker 5: You know when people just wake up, they like I still close closed.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I was like behind the door, I didn't even look.
Speaker 3: His hips first, wake up his hips creeping.
Speaker 2: Over the side of the door. Man, I was knocked out, so that be like, look how she talks to me like you ugly and him. I was like, you're ugly as I was, have a safe flight, love you too.
Speaker 3: She was trying to make you feel secure. You were vulnerable and naked.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure that that he was naked because he was.
Speaker 3: She had nothing to fear about her being a predator.
Speaker 2: It was like, eight am, are you not going to nigga door? Wake him up and telling me ugly and handed some air pods and leave. I'm just like, yo, the respect level is crazy around.
Speaker 1: Here, bro, because I look at more like a brother.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm gonna talk to you like she said, she said you ugly here like yo, all right, thank you, I have a safe flight.
Speaker 1: I've had a question Reddit. Reddit is gonna love this.
Speaker 3: If someone said, yo, it's mad dudes at this spot. As a woman, that's not going to be appealing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm saying, if we do the straight dudes parade, mad women are not gonna flock Like That's not that sounds that's not true because you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get women, which I ain't gonna like the type of women as That is a fact.
Speaker 2: That's not true. As soon as this All Star weekend the women are there.
Speaker 3: It's not the NBA parade.
Speaker 5: It basically is not the niggas with money parade.
Speaker 2: That's weekend niggas.
Speaker 5: Rory said, if I call you and say, yo, I know the spot the niggas is at. I said, Rory calls me and said, because as he has before and said, Yo, the niggas with money is in here.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way.
Speaker 3: I didn't say anymore.
Speaker 4: And if I ever called you and said, wait, hold on, I was with the jokes, but you're not about to with that on my jacket.
Speaker 3: I've never said that.
Speaker 2: Like, that's all I have to say. You holding onto the N word. That's not the part.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad for money, Like, how can I identify money?
Speaker 1: You can't identify men with money.
Speaker 3: That's nasty because I know a lot of broke motherfuckers that look rich. Matter of fact, I know more broke motherfuckers absolute than rich people that look rich with but I.
Speaker 1: Can identify the broke motherfuckers that look rich that's not really rich.
Speaker 3: You can identify, yeah, but you women can't do that for ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll get tricked all the time, women women, not you. Maybe when I broke niggas that look broke. I don't know. Women get tricked though. Yeah you've seen, Oh they be hot, they be on Instagram.
Speaker 3: The captions listen between you was really whenever they say you was really really lucky relaxed that caption nigga a nigga swindled and I wasn't lucky.
Speaker 2: I wasn't lucky. It worked.
Speaker 3: It happens often with you, yo. I hate when Chick said that he was into it.
Speaker 2: He swindled you. You thought that that nigga was gonna start cash app and you were jelly some money.
Speaker 5: When Nikki at us saying, and you a lucky nigga. If my mean ass like you, oh my god, remember that you remember girls.
Speaker 2: Like anybody though, y'all like any nigga that y'all've never seen before. You ain't from around here, y'all like them type of nigga, and then turned out to be a ship nigga from wherever he from it and then y'all ma, and then y'all on y'all caption with the naily mold. He's talking about.
Speaker 3: You was really lucky, Like, oh he wasn't. He's going to do state the State maskring women. He's having a ball, he's racking him up. I don't say. Now, it's tiving to focus on yourself, like.
Speaker 2: Get out of here with that ship, man, get out of here. Speaking of swindling, though, man, the Tender swing List is the greatest story on Earth. I just want to reiterate that. No, and he didn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: If you watch Bad Vegan City Boys.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm on on episode I'm on episode three of that.
Speaker 1: All right, describe that's y'all get a chance.
Speaker 3: He okay, it's female offensive.
Speaker 2: Still maybe what is it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm including female No, no, women includes everybody.
Speaker 1: But I'm including.
Speaker 3: Animals as well, because that's where it gets offensive, right, because we refer to female.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, you're including animals that you can say females.
Speaker 3: Okay, the female species, including animals, yo, are the most gullible.
Speaker 1: Damn the fish too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never caught a male fish in my life. I need to catch man marlin. Don't even know how funny that just said, Like you don't even know how funny. I know how funny it is.
Speaker 2: I said, it's.
Speaker 5: Like looking for fish, Dick, Like what there.
Speaker 2: Looking for fish? I have never caught a male fish like they know, like, man, that's bait. Get out of the women looks that's appealing.
Speaker 3: Yo, It's so weird to see the shrimp in this neck of the woods.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know they like this type of water.
Speaker 3: Why is the shrimp just This fish isn't even trying to get away from me, It's just gonna let me.
Speaker 2: Hilarious. I've never called man one go ahead.
Speaker 3: Between Twitter Swindler and Bad Vegan and City Boys is up at this point, But there's one c JT being free. I can't even save y'all at this point.
Speaker 2: But but Rory, there's one. There's one distinct thing that both of those stories have in common.
Speaker 3: Vegans No.
Speaker 2: Both white men. A black man can't get away with that type of swindle.
Speaker 3: First Twitter Swindler was was from the middle. He'sti believing he can be Cuban or fucking we're about to do spoiler.
Speaker 1: What is Bad Vegan about?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Bad Vegan is about?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: He do look like all.
Speaker 3: The guys in Dubai that try to look like drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like, so I get it.
Speaker 1: Trying to say the guys in Dubai, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever it is, I don't know, does Drake ever showed it. Maybe he's trying to look like that.
Speaker 3: Drake is definitely right now.
Speaker 2: Why y'all be putting that on Drake? He ain't doing that, man, I know I wasn't.
Speaker 1: So Drake don't have neck braids. This he literally posted.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear what he said? He said, Drake has definitely pissed on a girl in Dubai.
Speaker 3: That I thought it was a compliment. That's why I didn't say that. Light that's how they say thank you. Drake hasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm judging you're saying thank you boy peeing up somebody, Oh, there's a pleasure seeing you.
Speaker 3: I have Instagram girlfriends like that. Are my friends that are I G chicks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: They getting pissed on out there. That's just what it is.
Speaker 2: We know what it is. I just didn't think that anyway, because now we have like b I n right now, we almost got Bengo n z O. But The Bad Vegan Bad Vegan is about a chef who married another chef and they got into they created this this this restaurant together, and then they separated, and then she started her own raw food uh restaurant. They met a guy. She she was a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 3: All right, let's slow down a little bit though. I'm just trying to get what was the We'll explain it to her. We have to break down certain parts. She bought the restaurant from her old chef dude, right.
Speaker 2: Well, No, what happened was her old husband called a guy who was basically an investor called Loon. Yeah, and the husband said, I want her out of the business. I don't want to work with her no more. Then the wife called him and told him the same thing. And the husband had had a little history with restaurants and bad business practices and losing money. That's a lot of money, spent a lot of money. So the god the investor decided it was the better investment to go with the woman attractive, new on the scene.
Speaker 3: The whole idea of raw food being a new thing today's show. It was like a new it was a new project form. But we can't leave out the first beginning part of when she was kind of had her husband, the chef dude in her sights. She was plotting for a while. She was a little Sioux chef. She couldn't even get in the culinary school crush.
Speaker 2: He could cook, and he was an attractive guy.
Speaker 3: But she had a specific plan not gonna have women, had a specific plan for that gentleman for a particular reason. I just want to leave that note right there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she definitely had an angle. She definitely had plans. She definitely had a blueprint.
Speaker 3: Now, as a vegan, I want to ask you this next question. When she opens the other restaurant, can you is it a little misleading calling a vegan restaurant lucky duck. No one else found that hysterical with me?
Speaker 1: Well, I get the I get it.
Speaker 3: Was that the name of the duck duck didn't die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the duck is lucky because it's think about the algorithms.
Speaker 3: If I'm a vegan, duck is not making my algorithms.
Speaker 2: No, but I think she was saying lucky duck, meaning like lucky for you. I'm a vegan, I'm not gonna cook.
Speaker 1: You, Lucky for the duck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's where she's going with that. And I wasn't the name of the restaurant. I thought it was Pure Food and Wine or something like.
Speaker 3: That, and then it switched. Okay, then she did the other one, which was Lucky Duck. I just feel like if I was a serial killer, I wouldn't open a club that says I'm not gonna murder you. I just is she a lucky Knight? Yeah, Like you care so much about this ship and you just saved one duck? Like, what are you the president on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Well you can you can understand the Okay, lucky ducky like I'm lucky for you?
Speaker 3: Just a weird I get it, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting where the swindle is coming from.
Speaker 2: She was a hopeless romantic. So then she she breaks up with her boyfriend, the original chef. She finds this new guy who's like, you know, he's he's basically another tendist one.
Speaker 3: But you're but you're you're leaving out a huge portion of it. Which one she meets Alec Baldwin. Okay, she meets Alec Baldwin. She's heartbroken from her husband's situation. She's literally only feels good at the restaurant. She goes home, She's fucking sad all the time. She gets a dog to try to lie better. She sees Alec Baldwin and I'm not gonna make she dodged a bullet joke because that's very insensitive.
Speaker 2: But but he didn't make the joke.
Speaker 3: Good Lucky duck.
Speaker 2: It's a callback. I'll get it.
Speaker 3: The name of the restaurant Lucky Duck. So prayers to all parties involved. So Alec meets Hilario. It's an internal one. It's the patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick Dallas.
Speaker 2: I'm praying all the time.
Speaker 3: Today is a high holy day for me. This is Ramadan for the Irish people. We just celebrate differently.
Speaker 5: He has managed to offend every single like, every category of people in the first.
Speaker 3: An equal I'm an equal opportunity offender. Everybody could get it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, good continue.
Speaker 3: She starts getting a little, you know, chummy with Alec and starts to like him a little bit, but she's still heartbroken. I respected it. She was like, I'm not ready for ship, but still trying to get out for sure. Alec ends up meeting his now wife in her restaurant. So she as a could have been Exus naturally stocking his social media and sees him going back and forth with this funny tweeter. So I used to get pussy a lot of times too. People thought I was funny on Twitter. It's weird how that works. Women just tend to like funny tweets. She's like, well, if I can't have Alec, let me have the guy that he's tweeting. And Alec met his wife in my restaurant, so I can meet my husband on alex timeline. That's really she said it. She wanted to map out the person we're dealing with because I know everyone's doing pity party for her. She then meets this gentleman that thinks it's like a catfish situation. Everyone's like, you're ever going to meet him? Finally shows up, doesn't really look like the pictures, but he starts throwing bread crazy. He starts bragging about offshore accounts, the swindle. Do women not see a red flag when men start showing you their bank accounts?
Speaker 2: No, they start thinking about old the chanelle.
Speaker 3: That is that not a red flag to somebody?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you think looking at it, like, on one hand, She's like, Okay, he's obviously I don't know what he does, but he's obviously successful. He's making money.
Speaker 5: She's never met a successful person, and successful people will rather her husband.
Speaker 3: She was successful. They had the hottest restaurant in New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she was just she was just a hope. She was hope's romantic. She just wanted to find love, somebody that loved her. Uh. This was a guy that she didn't know. None of her friends knew. He was like a mystery, so it was fun for her. Stupid love is stupid, love is blind, you know what I mean. But either way, she meets this guy, and you know, they they end up in a relationship. None of her friends was really jacking him from the beginning. They was like, all right, who is this dude?
Speaker 3: And this is this is the turn where Jesse starts writing.
Speaker 2: He's got just all over it.
Speaker 3: So they start to start a relationship. She finds out that he's in the Special Forces and he is in the CIA and is like this government person that just goes overseas and murders people, and it's fine with it. She has to be protected. That's why she can't even really do shit, because now her family's at risk because she's dating this guy that will meet a stranger on the internet and link that's also part of the CIA. Just adding things up here. He then starts to tell her that he is part he is eternal, he does not have an age. He's been alive forever. He can also make her dog, who was her support system after the breakup, her dog eternal, so she'll never have to leave her dog. Which, listen, you might give me if you could tell me you could keep basing around forever.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 3: I might hear you you start listening. I might hear you out a little bit like wait.
Speaker 2: I tell me yell.
Speaker 3: Then says I'll keep you alive forever and you can join the family. This family puts scientology to shame. So starts connecting him with all these other numbers and like all his fucking CIA people, and he can't talk for certain times, and we get right back down to the Twitter. Swindler, you gotta send me money, even though I just showed you seventeen accounts with twenty two million dollars, forty million dollars, one hundred million dollars, four hundred thousand, and his thing was I need a quick ten k from you, real quick.
Speaker 2: And his thing was, why you money is not even real? Like who cares about the point? Who cares about this million dollars? Like like we're gonna be happy, We're gonna be happily together forever, like and once you get through this, like, just send me the money. Stop bitching about fourteen grand. Stop it. So at some point she starts feeling like, Okay, where's this money going. He's like, it's on the shelf. She's like, wellre's where's the shelf? And he's like, yo, why are you asking these questions? Like you don't send me this money, They're gonna kill me. They're gonna do you already. I already told you what this was from the beginning. They're gonna cut me like a fish whatever he was saying. So she again hope it is romantics. She doesn't want anything to happen to him. And then she gets to your point where she's like, I sent him over one hundred grand. And so she's at a point where she's like, okay, do I cut him off and say, lo, that's it. I'm not sending no more. And I don't see where this ends, and take and take that loss, or it's like, all right, I don't send him a hundred thousand already, like I might as well go, I might as well go through with this. So she's just at a point where she's like, Okay, I'm in too deep at this point for me to pull out now and never see my hundred grand back, and he dies, I don't want that, so let me just continue to go on with this, this, this, this journey.
Speaker 3: Don't you work for the government's line? Go howhead? Fucking yeah? But Obama to give you that.
Speaker 2: So so ultimately I didn't finish it. But ultimately the story is he basically I don't want to spoil it for thepol I don't want to spoil it for the listeners.
Speaker 3: If you think it's only one hundred k, no, a you are.
Speaker 2: At that point, she had already sent them one hundred k. She of course, she sent him way more than that. And I think she said it within the two years that she sent them money, it was like one point seven million, and she said it gets higher than that, you know what I mean. So it's like, you know, he was just basically milking her. But he had did this before with another woman that he had a kid with, and then he said, do you know that child? He told because he told his girlfriend then or maybe the wife wife and his wife he said, do you know you can kill a baby just by giving him salt? And nobody will ever know. They won't shove, won't show an autops. Some sick ass, you just give a baby salt. So when he told his wife that, she looked at him like what she said. She never left him alone with the kid after that, and basically like he just started, you know, he went on and found and she just thought, oh, maybe he moved on to another woman and did to her what he did to me, like basically swindled me out of money and all kind of shit. But it's a crazy, wild story. It's a good show.
Speaker 5: I've never had tacking lies that amazing. I would like to carry it out.
Speaker 3: What was so ill was when she had pushback on some of the money towards the end, he was like, I talked with the family, they don't think you're ready for this.
Speaker 2: See, and that's the ship that a black man. We can't get that off. We would stop you acts a black woman for four K. She want to know, She's like wait, what four thousand dollars for what?
Speaker 1: What's the year?
Speaker 5: You keep saying with black men you couldn't get off. No black men could get it off with white women. The black woman with the comments.
Speaker 3: And don't do that because I'm getting I told the story of Daikwan on this this podcast.
Speaker 2: No, because he pretended I wasn't getting no money though.
Speaker 3: Of course he was just trying to get peace of mind from a woman wouldn't leve him alone.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's he was running game just on like women ship, but he wasn't milking him for one point seven?
Speaker 1: Can we get da Kuan on the podcast? Please?
Speaker 3: I probably can find them.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: Got the sickest nigga out of though.
Speaker 5: That shit that you are a newer listener the New Royal Ma podcast and you're having a.
Speaker 2: Showing him to a candlelight vigil for your death and then asking people like yo, what happened? Bro? That is a fucking Netflix special waiting to happen. Somebody has to write that.
Speaker 3: We should shoot it, bro.
Speaker 2: That is insane.
Speaker 3: We can shoot it at Saint Peter's in the same dorm room.
Speaker 2: No, we definitely need to shoot that, bro. Do you know how funny that is? Why y'all crying? Like what happened? That's a big ass picture you with candles around it, you and you on you outside, you outside, Like Yo, why y'all crying? You know how that is insane? Bro?
Speaker 3: I mean he pretended to be someone else on the phone, the same way old boy did when he was like pretending to be the CIA handler.
Speaker 2: What was his name on what the tennis one?
Speaker 3: No? The other one? The uh?
Speaker 2: What was his name he had?
Speaker 3: Like Sara, he had like three different names. Her name was Anthony sack Stag when he was pretending to be Anthony's fucking CIA handler, Like Anthony is fighting the infidels right now. He can't be distracted with your needs.
Speaker 2: And then she kept telling him about her brother. His brother brother sees everything, he knows everything, like he'll kill me. He was spending a whole lot of bull But it was working man, and that and and and the fucked up part about it is watch it bad Vegan if you haven't seen it. But the fun the part is people know the type of people that they can do that with. They prey on those type of people that are looking for love. That a hope. It's romantics that are like gullible and just vulnerable and you know you can just tell and it's fucked up, but so sad. I mean, it makes for great fucking Netflix.
Speaker 5: Love on your children, raise your children, and don't let your children be fucking stupid, because that's where that systems from.
Speaker 3: His pops was in on his lives. Yeah, oh yeah, got not him.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to people who are know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying. No, it's Pops raised him.
Speaker 1: No, not him talking.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the people who raise children who are stupid enough to.
Speaker 3: Believe will stop raising that they can be.
Speaker 1: Part of Rock.
Speaker 5: They can become a part of fucking rockefella if they just keep sending money.
Speaker 3: Twenty thousand dollars are you suggesting more? Never mind?
Speaker 2: Well did what why You're always putting me in some bullshit?
Speaker 3: She put Rockefeller into whatever? Just nobody sent you twenty grand for like a told shorty like y'all let you rad for bigs damn all.
Speaker 1: You definitely could have gotten that ship off.
Speaker 5: I would have been I would have been charging niggas so many, so much money for beats. Oh yea, I'm gonna bring this to j oh.
Speaker 1: I got mad.
Speaker 3: That's always been a thing. Yeah, it was when I was at Death Chair, there was an rs that were literally I knew how much they was making. That's why I was like, you must have a gambling debt or some ship. Why are you charging people for meetings? One that's illegal, Two that'll get you fired. Three you making a good amount? Why are you charging these fucking artists for a meeting that you know you're not gonna sign. You're literally gonna just fucking write emails while they're playing you. They're bullshit that you're not gonna care for.
Speaker 2: I could have done a lot of fun up, but I'm just not that person, Like, that's not fake.
Speaker 5: Off the back end charging people, that was never can you play Rory my music?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: And that was that on my thing. People hit me up now asking could they pay to, you know, have their music. I'm like, bro, I would talk about your ship for free like I always do. If it's dope, Like, I'm not charging you to talk about your ship. That's corny, that like that is just cornery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's why that's why. And this is no slight to cameo the company I understand it, and I get people to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just feel uncomfortable doing that. Like I know, just I'll send a video if you're a supporter to say happy birthday.
Speaker 1: That's so corny to me saying that.
Speaker 3: But I've already told Cameo knows that I've been on the carse. I just know if there's other ways for us work, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying it's my birthday.
Speaker 3: I'm ruin better email because I've done it mad times.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's better.
Speaker 3: I've done that thousands of happy birthday videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that for free. I'm not charging nobody to say happy birthday.
Speaker 3: That's superster.
Speaker 2: There's other ways to get a bag, bro, Like that's just that's crazy as fucking me. I'm not doing nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Well, my birthday is coming up, so y'all gotta sing me Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Not only give me a ten.
Speaker 1: Ten all right, put it on my tag.
Speaker 3: And first of all, hold on, I've been trying to ask de Maris' question, and it's funny. She's talking about taking money from music. Your bio says you're the Muse from my favorite album. Her Instagram bio says the muse for your favorite album. One. You don't know my favorite album.
Speaker 2: To explain this, my favorite album.
Speaker 3: You wasn't even born? Reason what that came out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wasn't born when Doggie Style came out?
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 2: Howld you turn into marriage?
Speaker 1: I'm turning twenty eight.
Speaker 2: No, you weren't two or three. Damn d you young?
Speaker 1: You old bitch. I'm not.
Speaker 3: How at supposed to love hearing that, Like, damn you young?
Speaker 2: Like you got no pleas I am.
Speaker 1: Young because my dad keeps talking about some Yeah you're pulling up I thirty. He keep reiterating in that shit thirty.
Speaker 2: How old is your dads? Are you pulling up on thirty? How old is that? Nigga?
Speaker 5: My dad is fifty if my mom is sixty six, my dad is fifty five.
Speaker 2: Well, your dad got a cougar, he was all.
Speaker 3: But her dad is like, he's a Brooklyn fifty five. He's not a regular fifty five.
Speaker 2: Your dad ever, didn't need jail toime. No, oh, he a real fifty five. See when you do jail time, I already figured this out. When niggas do jail time, they come home the same age they went in. For sure, they try to make a fall that year. Nigga do fifteen years? He going when he twenty five, he come on forty, he's still twenty five.
Speaker 3: Prisoners are just like child actors whenever they got famous at that age.
Speaker 2: Absolutely without a doubt. But if your dad was a freeman all his life, a hero.
Speaker 3: So Esse is six days young younger, Yeah yeah, yeah, ive alad he was.
Speaker 2: Nah, Jesse did that hard time. Don't do that winning there like a man. You know what I'm saying. He ain't actual PC.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear it.
Speaker 2: Nah, he ain't actually P. He was on the Yardesse was on the yard. He was getting down, he was getting out like.
Speaker 3: What Juicy went went through that, so hopefully you have to go through that. The Marris Yo, man, I'm not fucking with y'all. You tell you can.
Speaker 5: I tell y'a how y'all left me at the fucking hook al lowngne and one of y'all met me, but both were supposed.
Speaker 2: To come in yet all right, so I didn't even know about it.
Speaker 3: So show up this alone.
Speaker 2: So when we left the restaurant and and the marriage was saying she was gonna go to the hookah spot, I said, okay, I might go over here to this other other spot. I'll hit you if I'm going okay, the He's like, all right, bet hit me.
Speaker 3: She hits me.
Speaker 2: She's like, yo, I'm at the hookah spot. Just let me know if you're gonna go to wherever we was going.
Speaker 3: I didn't get that taxi.
Speaker 2: Right, so I'm like all right, But we asked what I did.
Speaker 1: I hit D.
Speaker 2: I said, y'all, I'm five minutes away. D hits me back, like twenty minutes later. I don't know what she was doing for those twenty minutes sleep. She fell asleep in the hook I was outside.
Speaker 5: They had blankets and warm heaters and ship outside and like a college you shouldn't sleep yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, indeed doing that? Yeah, like, don't do that. So then D hits me, like, yo, you're still there. Honestly, God, what happened was a dude walked off. I was in this spot maybe five minutes. A dude walks over and throws up on everybody. They got to come out with the It looked like soap detergent. The dudes that mops the floor, they had no more allign on them all.
Speaker 5: Like he came through up all over the whole section. He ain't getting me though, because.
Speaker 2: I was I was standing on the couch.
Speaker 3: That what you standing on the couch? I had them back to Greenhouse days was first put your fist a couch or like the top of the couch they had like they had like the piece of the platform on the top of the count. You dug your Jordans into that couch.
Speaker 2: Just say no. Man was standing on the top of the couch smoking. You know what I was doing. I like to stand on the top.
Speaker 3: Everybody used to sell drugs on a bench.
Speaker 2: I just want exactly, you know, I just want to see everybody. And that dude walked into the section and the girls that were standing there. The dude that was standing threw up on everybody's feet, and I was like, yes, it's time to go at this point, that's it, that's mark.
Speaker 3: That would have been violence. I'm just crying.
Speaker 2: Throwing up on Nigga's feet and they didn't even know who he was walking by, trying to make it to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I think that's a noble I guess he tried. I'm just crying at I'm crying at the maras Patrick's day that's why we.
Speaker 1: Had a hard day today. It's a hard weekend.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it was a bowler, okay, but damaras sending the YO my bad. I would sleep text from a hookah couch.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even.
Speaker 1: Like I was knocked.
Speaker 2: She takes you back, like, yo, you're still there. I said, I'm about to get out of there. Some dude just threw up on everybody's feet. Man, I'm out, And she's like, oh yeah, and I'm going to the hotel. That was it. I didn't leave her any They came and woke me up.
Speaker 1: They came in to me. He's like, man, we're closing.
Speaker 3: At least they'll let you get some some hours in.
Speaker 2: She had a hotel next door to up. Go to your get out of the hookah spot, go to your room. You see.
Speaker 3: She dodged that question though.
Speaker 5: Question I don't die ships the question.
Speaker 3: You are the muse to my favorite album?
Speaker 2: Who you be throwing them shot chet?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to know. And I don't want to know the album.
Speaker 2: Who's the and who who are you talking to? And one guy you're talking to and so on? You know his favorite album? She know his favorite album? He told her like, yeah, every time I hear this album, I think about you. Or maybe it was oh man, know what it was an artist that she used to.
Speaker 3: That's That's what I'm getting at. Next to your favorite album.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was a you look like you like you go for the producer?
Speaker 3: Wait, I said, reasonable doubt, and she laughed because she wasn't alive. She might have been amused to reasonable drought, Same city. Oh my, it's one of my favorite albums.
Speaker 1: God, yo, how you did that?
Speaker 3: Man like that? You know what? It's one of my favorite albums.
Speaker 5: You know what's so crazy that I have never met this man in my entire Fuck.
Speaker 3: Mad relationships with people that never met, Mad relationships, Those are the best TV shows out it. Yeah, it's like it's fourteenth season.
Speaker 2: Mad, Mad Relationships with people I never met? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Get?
Speaker 3: Can I get a bar from the album?
Speaker 2: Album?
Speaker 3: The one there one that you are amusing?
Speaker 1: Can do that? Maybe it's not released, y'all don't know?
Speaker 3: How could it be our favorite?
Speaker 2: It's not out? Oh y'all are sick? Listen?
Speaker 3: Man, But Demerius gotta be nice to me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: And and vice versa because Demarus and I have known each other for a.
Speaker 2: Got y'all, got y'all little dirt on each other that we have very on record with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I knew Dumerius when she was a Bronx crypt y.
Speaker 2: You never tell me you was listen. I'm listening, miss yo.
Speaker 3: First of all, being a Bronx cript is just hilarious. You make it all way to the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Rory is a liar. Do not pay Rory no attention. It was not a Bronx script, Rory, Rory, I promise you I need.
Speaker 2: You with a blue rad because I don't want if I go back like no, I don't even know Jamaras is working for you like you like yo. You know themarriage is the big homie, like if I go uptown to hit him, if I go uptown to hear you was the big homie Demarics, I'm gonna be mad. I was just letting you don't gonna be mad that I had to find out from the streets.
Speaker 1: Worry.
Speaker 3: I met Demarus in eating wall projects with a blue rad.
Speaker 5: He's alive, My god, he's a lot. That picture or Rory doing that bel air ad and pouring Champagne in his mouth, I'm releasing it to the fucking reddis street.
Speaker 1: You do promise you, I promise you that I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 3: A definitely? Wait you was still at the time, she was still banging. She was knee deep in the streets.
Speaker 1: The magnum bottle of bel air.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, who playing with? Going to see your mouth?
Speaker 3: Though nobody was pooring belair in my mond, he was poor in his own mouth. Oh you so wait, black battle boys, what you want from me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can't look at man in the d and for yourself, the black bottle boys. First of all, I didn't call that. Rick Ross called us that you were pouring bell air in your mouth? Like how were you sipping from the bottle? Were you like waterfalling it?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm trying to remember the day because I know the day she's talking about, and I know the picture I think she's talking about.
Speaker 1: I got it somewhere.
Speaker 2: That's nasty.
Speaker 3: But this is how nasty the day was. Though we had we had done like this charity flag football game in the heights in inwood Park, and we made it to the finals. In mind you, we had like the fucking monstars like it was. It was the All Star team from Nike Football Society. We was squatted up get to the finals. We play. We played just some some regular Dominican dudes from from uptown right. All the refs are Dominican. My man's caught caught a touchdown in the middle of the end zone. They caught him out of bounce. I said, Yo, we are I know a spot in Brooklyn. We went from the Heights on a Saturday, from the Heights deep into Brooklyn. So maybe when I walked in there, bell Air didn't seem so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I gotta find that picture.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe bell Air wasn't where I was going to stop.
Speaker 5: That day I got my lab was the first day I ever took ecstasy. When I sell you, I got my laughs off.
Speaker 3: That day because you was there right where I met you.
Speaker 1: After no, no, no, no, no, you took the picture. I think I might have took the picture.
Speaker 5: I watched, no, I watched you take that picture, and I said, I know they not sitting up there, poorn Belle here in these in front of a camera.
Speaker 2: I'm disappointed.
Speaker 3: Are you sure I just wasn't holding the bottle?
Speaker 1: Nah? Nah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Niggas don't just hold bottles fair nor your family created.
Speaker 5: I made a meme and it's remember people were doing a straight out of It was around the time straight out of Common that came out, and it was straight out of Moet underneath them.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was actually a great meme. Yeah, oh yeah, I'm just holding the bottle. Come on, I know that picture.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're not pouring in your No, okay, that's different.
Speaker 3: I wasn't driving the boat.
Speaker 2: They caught you mid pour in your mouth.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. I don't want to sound too cool. I probably did that at some point in that jay.
Speaker 2: I don't think that. As long as they didn't capture that's all I care about. Don't let that before.
Speaker 3: But I'm about like ninety pounds. I think I'm wearing the backwards hat. I look nasty. It's not a good photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's okay. It happens. It happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got to find somebody that knew you back in the day, because you ain't always been.
Speaker 2: Super cool fucking as I came out.
Speaker 3: Nah, bro tell me.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'll see some nasty picture.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody got nasty picks. But you're never gonna catch me like on some real crazy ship.
Speaker 3: That's because you old as fucking it wasn't cameras like that.
Speaker 2: I'm only nine years older us youth.
Speaker 3: That's a ducking dodge fucking phones that can record everything that's happening. You know, terrifying that is is a youth.
Speaker 2: Know, it's definitely some wild pictures out there of me for sure.
Speaker 3: Can never relax with these things.
Speaker 5: No, we've asked only one in this room that never been in the background of a cipher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the hip hop wars.
Speaker 2: Damn fuck that cypher anyway.
Speaker 3: Hold on it. Are we allowed to joke about stuff without people thinking we're bitter and like all that shit? A but why, I just wish Reddit in the world would just let us joke about ship when we're completely fond about it. Your man's putting an emoji over your face might have been the ig bitch thing I've ever seen in my life. That was the most bottle girl service post I've ever seen. He putting emoji over your face. You know when chicks do that because they love the photo, but they don't like the boyfriend anymore, so they put like like they don't speak to the girl in the picture.
Speaker 1: We've been drinking, Mall, it's not funny to ma, mam, not more sober.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care about that, ya know, y'all know me. I don't give a fuck about none of that ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I I wanted to laugh about it. I only sent it to Jamaricas, but I didn't put it in our chat with thcause I laughed.
Speaker 2: But I thought about it.
Speaker 1: But I was with Mall when you said, I said.
Speaker 3: Look, and I was like, because I didn't need I didn't know how you were going to react to it. And I was in a very silly and fun mood when I saw it. I thought it was hysterical, and I was like, I want to joke about it, but I don't, okay, but I didn't want you to ruin our group chat of jokes.
Speaker 2: And I'm not listening. Man, you know me better than that.
Speaker 3: I know that, but I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: I don't care about it like that. I mean, it was funny.
Speaker 1: It is that vegan food gave me gas too.
Speaker 2: That we went to eat the vegan food.
Speaker 5: It was good, but it was he gave me a gas. My stomach suck that you don't I think it was a that fake cheese.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know what was It probably was the juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's bad Vegan right there.
Speaker 2: That just that just put you on the top today.
Speaker 3: What with the being.
Speaker 2: You know stove v though, yeah, it would have to be stove though. Uh. I could definitely see her in Griselda for.
Speaker 1: Sure, not the upstate New York.
Speaker 2: So that big Cryp. You gotta rep big Seeds on them? Mm hm Big d with the big Seeds, I could say Big Dan, I say, Pauls, I'm talking about you. It's not a pause.
Speaker 3: What would your actual cryp name be?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: You know what her crip name would be? Yes, baby d.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I worked so hard for this company blow sweating here.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: I just know if you're gonna rep that gonna tell you you gotta get down.
Speaker 2: You gotta get down.
Speaker 3: I know you gotta get down with w Anyways, new music.
Speaker 1: Have you guys heard Candy Drip yet?
Speaker 3: Of course I did.
Speaker 2: Lucky Day he delivered. He delivered, no but this one. Because we were talking about how this project was important for his discography and he did not disappoint at all. This album is dope. I love it. Been listening to it since it dropped.
Speaker 3: I think Fever's probably my favorite. I like guests, Cherry Forrest.
Speaker 2: I love shout out to Smino too. Not enough people talk about Smino for me. You think that's about Yeah, like Amino was one of those those those super super talented artists. Man that I feel like we should be talking about more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I feel like in in my world Smino's talked about a lot, but in the world heeds. But I know I agree, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so shout out Tomino. But yeah, I like guests. Uh fucking sound.
Speaker 3: Not gonna You're just not gonna say the Child's Compassion record, no not' school. I heard you. I was looking no no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: That record is dope. Shout out to the child That record is fired. The whole album is fired. Man, I'm just trying to look at the deserve is hard over obviously. Yeah, man, this is a really good album. It's a really good album. Shout out to him. Having Dirk on the R and B album, that's that kind of threw me off a little bit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it didn't throw me off all the way there.
Speaker 2: I kind of thought it. The album is dope. Though, I mean, well, the song with Dirk is dope. This is a really good album. Man, Lucky Day did not disappoint with this album. This is a really really good project. He sounds great, and I think that I think we can say that he is probably the best male R and B artist right now.
Speaker 3: I hope this gets him too that next level. The only reason why I think it wouldn't is because of why I love the album so much, because he made a fucking album. Yeah. Yeah, Like he didn't make a let me make fifteen joints that will stream well individually. He made a whole project. I've always talked about when I hate when, especially R and B singers try to go to prince. I think he tried his Princes thing and it worked. He didn't try to overdo it in the beginning of the album. Which record is that feels like? Yeah, I really have no gripes about it. Sometimes he went a little too Frank Ocean for me on certain parts, but I really really love the album. Yeah, this has been a project been on repeat Dirk's album. Did you listen to it as beginning?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get into the Dirk album yet, but you told me you liked it.
Speaker 3: I do like it, and I'm just gonna sound I'm not. It always sounds like a cop out, but it's really not in regard of I know, albums that are for me and albums that are not for me. Dirk does this style of music better than anybody currently do. I think with my old ears and the type of stuff, I like that. It sounds so much like so many other fucking artists that are trying to do this. At that point, I'm always going to sound like to get off my lawn guy. At that point, I'm not understanding it. But but Dirk, as far as like content and substance and shit he was talking about, now, Dirk got in his fucking bag on this album. I really did like it in that regard. It's just that specific filter of auto tune that everyone fucking uses. I can't get past. I know what you mean, but listening to what he's saying, Derk is saying some ship on there, and it's well produced. In that regard, I just can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't dislike that filter at all. I just disliked that everyone uses the exact same fucking compression on it every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you mean. It's just sonically it all sounds the same. Yeah, but well with the con obviously with the context and the content and the lyrics that Derk is.
Speaker 3: He talked, he talking, writing from he's talking, and he sold out the fucking uh What's What's the Bulls Arena? United Center? United Center sold out the United Center by himself. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean, well he's Chicago's won right now.
Speaker 3: But either way, that's that's incredible. An arena by yourself. I don't care who the fuck you are.
Speaker 2: Shout out to uh, shout out to uh. Dirk. I gotta check that album out.
Speaker 3: And he tweeted when he sold it out, I'm gonna bring a bunch of Chicago artists to give him the shot that I never got. So I think that's just gonna be a night full of even if you not quote unquote popping to the rest of the world, if you popping in Chicago, you're gonna get on that stage.
Speaker 2: Dope. I mean, like he's he's the one out of out of Chicago. He's the one that if he's you know, the city's gonna come together behind the music and you know, really do some dope ship. It would be obviously Kanye, yes, but it would be you know, as far as the younger guys, it would be Dirk. Dave's dropped the project. How did I get here? Did you check it out yet?
Speaker 3: I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: It's a short project, non tracts, thirty four minutes. It's now you got some choice here. They've got some joints on here. The joint with him and Benny is hard. Deep in love with music is hard? Who else put some shit out? Uh? Joelle and Crooked Joel, Joel Ortiz King, Crooked, Rise and Fall of slaughter House album came out.
Speaker 3: Did you hear? Did you check it out? I did?
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 3: I was in the gym going crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good Jim track, good gym tracks.
Speaker 3: There were some gym tracks on there. I did enjoy the project. I think I went in there, which isn't fair to the two of them, because the rollout was so spicy. I kind of went in there like, oh, Crook and Joel are about to like really go at the other two. And I had to remind myself, Oh, the album was done before everything got spicy, and they were probably trying to actually be sort of respectful to what they deemed friends.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Joel made that statement he wished he would have known it was going to be received like this by the other two, his other two group mates, because he said he would have gotten a little more spicy on the album. I think he did allude to something like that. But either way, all that shit aside, the album is good. There's some good tracks on there, good production, the Coasting track that I love. Coasting track is one of my favorite Johnson in there backstage Floodwaters, Floodwaters. I don't want to lead with like critiques, but yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 3: I just feel like this is not even directly to this album per se, but all like the real rappers that I love, I do want them to do more shit with R and B hooks and everything, but they need to have the right producer and mixer and R and B artists for that for that matter in there with them when they go that type of route, because so many rappers like that really wrap. Their network is people that work on shit that really rap. So their mixers are great, but their mixers only know how to mix rap vocals. Their producers are great, but a lot of times those producers just know how to do that specific sound, how to mix that specific sound. So when you get Floodwaters, to me, could have been like a classic joint. And I'm not mad at the gentleman that's on the hook. I like the hook and I love his tone, but it's super bare, like they need to stack his vocals create that shit needs to be definitely mixed differently. I love Floodwaters, but why I don't like it is because I feel like it's you missed some of classic.
Speaker 2: You're being a being a nerd super nerves.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was an opportunity to literally make a real classic record and they missed the mark on it. But I love the record, If that makes sense. I sided like hate.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know I know exactly what you mean. I like fuck Glasshouse, hate the hook. It's the hook is I like the energy of it though, you know that fun that.
Speaker 3: Album funny to be if someone just screaming in a booth.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why I said, I love the energy. I don't really like the hook, but I love the energy of that track.
Speaker 3: And booths are usually glass That's why I just had a picture in my head.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that they were honest with their fan base. They told their side of the story. So I mean that's what hip hop is, That's what the art is is about telling your stories and and you know, painting the pictures for people to to listen to and to understand. I think they did a real good job executing that. The lyrics always going to be top tier. You're talking about Crooking Crook and Joelotz. That wasn't something that we were worried about as far as lyrics. I think we were molso how is it gonna sound sonically? The music, the hooks, things like that, And they did a good job with this project. I wasn't mad at this project at all. Real real good rapping, good hooks, good tracks.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I know heat Makers did.
Speaker 3: A lot of this, Okay, I actually didn't look at you.
Speaker 2: I think he Makers did a lot of production on this joint which Joel has a history with him and his rescuece fred Fred Godson did some joints with the heat Makers. Uh yeah, man. And they were just honest man with their with their fans. A lot of things that they you know, they put out there was interesting to hear. I didn't know that a lot of those things were going on behind behind the scenes, behind closed doors. But you know, I mean, I think we got a lot of answers and let a lot of insight onto what the situation really was.
Speaker 3: Let me let me, let me post some questions. May not be my feelings. I do understand that everything got spicy during the rollout and the album was done. But I learned more about the situation, even as someone that at one point was I wouldn't say on the inside, that's still those four Gentlemen's group, I have nothing to do with it, but being I was, I was a friend of one of the members, so I obviously get information, obviously just his side. I learned more even from being on the inside from the rollout than I did on the album. And I'm typically one of the people that prefers people to make music about drama rather than ig live about drama. But with this being back to the cyber conversation, a concept album to some degree because it is about's going on, I didn't really get much about the rise and fall that wasn't already in those quick lives, Like I feel like that really could have been a conversation that maybe they just legitimately had in public before this album came out. I enjoy the music. I just don't know if it was needed, if the music this is all in retrospect in hindsight's twenty twenty. I'm I'm not in Jewel or Crook's position and would never talk like that. I know they were how they felt about it and was like, nah do I'm gonna rap? I care about the fans. I'm gonna tell my side.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 3: Hindsight is always twenty twenty. It just feels like the information that was put in here, had they not had the spicy crazy rollout, shit, did the fans get much out of this as far as information of why the group isn't the group outside of Crook had a deal on the table and Joe wouldn't call him. That's all I'm saying. As far as the content from the album, let's get the spicy rollout out of here. Did we learn anything about the rise in won? Yes, I don't think we did. I love I love what they were saying. I can relate to it, even outside of ours situation with that. I can just relate to that type of shit they talking. But I don't know if I learned about the Rise in Falls slaughter House.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we learned from from the album. We learned some of it. I don't think it was as complex as maybe we thought as fans and as listeners and supporters of the group. I don't think it was as complex as we thought it was. So maybe that's where it falls short as far as you're saying we didn't really learn, Like they basically said what it was. It was like we were trying to do something. One one member was saying they was retired, the other one was saying, when when I'm not doing them with just three of us. I think that's basically it. It was just like that. It wasn't no real salacious, deep, like long drawn out issue. It was like, okay, but here.
Speaker 3: And I guess my point is with that, and maybe that could just be how we're conditioned with fucking media and everything being salacious and clickbaity m When I see the Rise in Falls slaughter House, I think it's about to tell me the Rise in fALS slaughter House. Now they put out this album with a different title and said this exact same thing. Would have equally loved it and just thought they're just telling me what's going on? What's going on? Like, if you're going to tell the Rise of fALS Slaughterhouse, let's do the rise in fALS Slaughterhouse. Let's not happen?
Speaker 2: Wanted to do?
Speaker 3: To be more, this could have been called it another album with the exact same content. Still would have loved it, still would have championed it.
Speaker 2: Called it that pig is cooked. You would have been you would have put it, put an apple on that mouth, yeah, whatever. You would have been like, all right, cool. But when you name it Rise and Fall, you're thinking, like, holy ship, No, I want to hear about how this thing started and how it ended.
Speaker 3: Every detail you can think.
Speaker 2: And they gave us that. Joel gave us the bars of how it started when he was on the song and then he said something he gave us.
Speaker 3: I loved. I loved that Joel was talking to Ship on that like fam I was, I was popping. I didn't, I was in rotation.
Speaker 2: So we got some of it. I don't just I just think it wasn't as juicy of a story as you were hoping it to be. That's what I think it was. But we I think, but god no, But.
Speaker 3: If you look at the juiciness of the rollout with all of them going back and forth. We know there's details.
Speaker 2: That's just because that's a lot of emotion and shocking forth that type of shit. I don't think when they recorded these songs, I don't think it was that much emotion and that much like I think Joel said he didn't. He didn't think that they would receive it like that and have this type of negative energy.
Speaker 3: Towards it either way.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, it's it's a personal situation to those gentlemen for sure, and you know it is what it is. I think that you know, this chapter seemingly is over with. They close it doing that, and everyone's moving forward in their lives doing what they do. And listen, man, keep doing what y'all do, respectively, rapping and give the people good music.
Speaker 3: Royce was on our former podcast, Yeah, and he said he said something that that threw me off. He was talking about Joelle and Crook, and I understood that didn't throw me off, but he said, keep all that negative Joel crooked more energy away from me. That threw me the off. I was like, wait, what am I do?
Speaker 2: You know? And you know, people send me the clip. Uh when it happened, when it came out, and people had the same questions for me, like, you know, they missed what I said, and I was like, I was confused. I didn't know what happened. But I thought long and hard about it. You know, I listened to it, and you know, I decided I don't. I don't want to address it publicly.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I feel like.
Speaker 2: If those were the emotions behind something I said, uh, it's a it's a personal relationship there, and I think, I think, well, I hope that Royce knows that I have nothing but love and respect for him, that I have nothing but love and respect for Joelle. I have nothing but love and respect for Crook. So so I would never like, I don't. My thing is to never sit on my platform and talk negative negatively about people, whether I know you're not, especially if I know you and not have a personal relationship. I'm not sitting on here talking negative negatively about you. So I won't address it because I don't want to get into it because I I feel like that's a personal conversation that hopefully voice and the eye one day have. Yeah. But away from that, I don't. Music comes out. You put music out, things happen. You know, I may not like a record, I may not like a song. That doesn't mean I don't like the artist. That doesn't mean I have a I feel some type way toward the artists or whatever. I just think it's a it's a thing right now where you know, I don't know where emotions are or where true feelings are when it comes to me and certain individuals because of whatever reason, maybe certain people don't like certain things I say on my platform. Maybe people don't like certain decisions that I've made, or you know, certain energy that I have towards other people, Like I don't ever want the lines to get crossed. I think that you know, I'm very clear and things I say, my intentions are negative, never negative. Like I said, people that I don't fuck with, No, I don't fuck with them. That's what I'm saying. That they don't. They don't have to. That doesn't have to be questioned. If if Maul doesn't fuck with you, you know, I don't fuck with you. If I have some feelings towards you, I'm not you know that I'm not fake, I'm not phony. And it was it was just shocking to hear that type of energy directing towards me, because I'm like, damn, I didn't even say nothing, you know what I mean. All I said was I don't think that they're wrong for moving on. But I would have said the same thing had it been the other way, I would have said the same exact thing, like I support those guys in music and whatever they decide to do, you know what I'm saying, Like, people obviously know my feelings towards you know, one of the gentlemen now, but that doesn't mean that I have any energy towards the rest of those guys, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I was. I was really confused by that.
Speaker 3: But we just were with Royce and yeah.
Speaker 2: Like so you know again, man, I you know, I understand emotions of high right now, and you know, but it's it's it's it's it's respect for Royce for me always, and you know, it's love for Royce for me always. So you know, we'll talk. We'll talk one day about it, you guys do Oh yeah, no, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Because that's weird to me.
Speaker 2: But I know what's and in the moment, I understand what's going on. Right now.
Speaker 3: And even with Royce, I don't know, he didn't really get into why it is with you. If he explained it, maybe I understand it, that's why, but that's why he said it, And then there was no context to us. I was like, wait, what.
Speaker 5: What I'd assume is the clip that went up from our episode. But I don't people take things the wrong.
Speaker 3: And listen if Royce explained it, I'm sure if you guys really talked about it, like oh, okay, that's how you took it? My bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's just you know, I understand like that.
Speaker 3: That was just like, wait, what why is ball in this mixed with this?
Speaker 2: You know, it's a I don't know, man, I I don't know. It's it's it's just I don't know, man, you know, it's it's just I know emotions are high right now with that whole situation, and you know my but like I said, my stance is very clear. Had it been the other way, it would be nothing but support for me. Had you know, I support Crook and Joel. You know, me and Joel used to spend a lot of time together, like we go play ball on on the weekends together and ship like that and you know, like, so it's it's it's it's personal relationship still with all. You know, Royce opened up his home to me. I've been in his home and around his family and studio and yeah, you know, shit like that. So it's it's nothing. But you know, I don't hit cook up as much as I should when I go to LA, But I just always assume Crook is just you know, on a whole nother Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, but it's a we spent a lot of years around each other man, you know what I'm saying, and that can't be regardless of how it fell out and how it you know, how it turned out, that has nothing to do with those other gentlemen, you know what I'm saying. And I don't want that to come across as the narrative. Like I don't have any negative energy towards any of those gentlemen, you know what I'm saying, Like even Homie, I don't wish nothing bad on him. I don't have no He did what he did, he said things he said, and that's cool. You know, life goes on, we all move on, we all growm in But you know, I just understand the emotions of high right now, and it's probably not the best time to talk about it because you probably won't get a clear level of thinking and some things might be said, you know, because it's just like I said, the moment is very emotional and I know how personal this is for Royce and those other gentlemen. So again, I'm just talking about the music and showing my support for guys that I have years of knowing and years of being a round two and who I think are super talented. I just think that, you know, other things got in the way of what the ultimate goal was and it's you know, it's fucked up, but it happens. But to what you're talking about, yeah, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean any any negative energy, you know, I didn't. I was just giving my opinion. I don't think that these gentlemen are wrong for trying to move on after they've tried years of trying to mend something and make something work. I didn't think they were wrong for that. I still don't think they're wrong for that. And again, you know.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk about we'll get more into that on a personal level, me and him one day we're talking, you know, But I just want to put that out there for the public. I don't have any negative energy towards nobody, especially not motherfuckers that I've been around and spent years with and have opened their homes to me and been nothing but hospitable towards me and things like that, like it's nothing but love for me, nothing but respect for me. But yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm with you. Yeah, I just saw that. And yeah, I know I'm even more on the outside in that regard with how long you've known the other three at two Yeah, so yeah, so you know, reorganized only relationships, me walking off drink champs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's another thing, like I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Crook was a super gentleman, super good dude that day, like.
Speaker 2: And and and to get into you know, some of the personal ship Roy, you and I talked about, you know, we were we you was going back and for me about sitting down with Joel and Crook that is because of how it would come across and how it.
Speaker 3: Would look next.
Speaker 2: But these are the things that people don't know and that you know, we don't cause I don't talk about it. But it's like that's me showing respect for the situations. Yeah. I spoke to Joel and I was like, Yo, you know, I want to I want us to sit down and we still may because it's not a negative thing, Like it has nothing to do with shipping on nobody, you know what I'm saying. But it's just like we know how it could look and how it would come across. And it was kind of like I would have I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to talk to Joelle and Krook or both together any other time. Yeah, because just during the moment respect for them the talent, I would love to have to talk.
Speaker 2: It would just come across a little it would come across a little nasty. But again, these are the things that you know, we don't get. I don't I'm not looking for credit, so that's not the word I'm looking for. But these are the things that people don't say. Oh, but it can't be a negative thing because they were apprehensive about even sitting down talking about it because they didn't want it to come across in a negative light. Yeah, because it was personal for me, Like I know these gentlemen on a personal level, and I just know a lot of things that went on and things that are said and now things that I'm seeing and things that are being said towards each other. It's just a very emotional, very nasty, very uh you know, just unfortunate energy right now around that whole situation. So we we stepped back and was like, we want to but not right now, you know what I'm saying, because it just it would just come across nasty, you know what I mean. And I don't I don't ever want what we're doing to come across nasty. Like we're not here for that. We're not here for you know, numbers, and we're not here we're not chasing that. With Rory and ire doing, it's something totally different, you know what I mean, Like we're not on were not chasing no numbers, were not chasing no moments, We're not chasing Like, that's not what we're doing. And I'm definitely not gonna do that at the expense of gentlemen that I have a real personal history with and really fuck with. Like I'm not doing that at the expense of that, Yeah, you know what I mean. So it is what it is. But shout out to King Crooked. Shout out to Joel Ortiz. Rise and Fall of slaughter House on your DSPs right now. Stream that support Real MC's not the bars at.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you heard them right, not the bars.
Speaker 2: Tan to Talk four.
Speaker 1: How was that? I've been working? Actually it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I've been working, but you're coming shout out to Shout out to Benny Man. He he listened. This is another installment the Tanner Talk series that I love. The drunk Tyson Ali with him and Conway.
Speaker 3: Where where well, before we can get into where we ranking the Tanna Talk series.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's up there. I thought you was about this one. It's up there. Tanna Talk is up there. That's one of the that's one of the that's one of the tape series that it's like I.
Speaker 3: I had to go back because I Tanna Talk too. I think was the first one I heard. Mm hmm, yeah one. I had to go back to. H This is pretty fucking high in the mixtape series. World Talk is definitely existence. Yeah, No, Tanna Talk is definitely up there. When we start talking about the mixtape series, shout out to Bennie Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just so happy to see Benny. You know grow as an artist as a businessman. Uh, you know, just expand see the type of people that he's working with now, the type of people that you know support him and love him, type of artists that speak highly of him. It's just dope to see Tanna talk for Uh. Back back to two x Stove God. Listen, man, you niggas better start really like rapping for real because Stove Got is he this? I don't know if you're paying attention to Stove God.
Speaker 3: Kt is OK.
Speaker 2: Katie's a hip hop we know, but Stove God, I love that.
Speaker 3: Gave that look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Stove God is on a whole like you know, he's he's so unique. Uh. And I've been saying he's one of my favorite rappers, but he just puts his foot every time he's on a feature and he I'm talking about he's the standout. Yeah, like you it's hard. You cannot ignore this kid.
Speaker 3: His tone, it's his tone, it's.
Speaker 2: His style where he puts the punch in the punchline at it's like it's it's very like unique and very different. And I just love to hear. I'm excited to see his career take off. Stove God shout out the Stove God. I told I gotta get chapter thirty, especially.
Speaker 3: Because his feature was crazy on on that on Uncle Bunch would like to sit down with y'all.
Speaker 2: I show Stove at Conway's album listening. That's like calling Rory Rory Farrell. It's like, I don't want to say your last name.
Speaker 1: God is not his last name. Stove God is his state.
Speaker 2: Well, God will cooks his last I'm gonna called jay Z jay Z.
Speaker 1: I'm just call him Jay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so what would you like me to stoveto? That works, okay, so stove veto. He know, he know how listen we spoke to him, well, I spoke to my saw and my bumped in to him at Conway's album listening, and you know he's you know, he thanked me for just, you know, just always showing him love. And I told him, I said, listen, man it whenever you're ready, like so he know, he and we can come and sit now. I would actually like to go. I'm saying and kicking with him.
Speaker 3: Demeres getting on camera. We're going through Q with Stove God and Demeras. That's the peace to me. I don't want I don't want to bring stove got in here. Let's go off to Q.
Speaker 2: I should put the album out together, do Vito.
Speaker 1: But you guys spouted to know like money because that's where I was.
Speaker 3: That's where I was at.
Speaker 2: Tanna Talk for Tanner Talk for streaming. Now what else came out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Tanna Talk four is fire.
Speaker 2: My young boy, Chay Crew, I didn't even know he put out Paining Pack five, my homeboy, shout out the end. He told me he's like yo, Chay put out another project. When I was in l A. I downloaded it, pain Packed five. I'm listening to this ship since I was in l A. Shout out to Chay Crew. If you haven't heard pain Pack five, go stream that. Chay Crew. I'm happy to hear you. Still doing music, still doing your thing. Man. Uh.
Speaker 3: Joyce Rice to Death. She's put out a record with k Tranado. She's about to open up for Lucky on his tour. But she put out a record with k Tranato Iced Tea that I love. I will say though.
Speaker 2: Did we talk about Conway Ship since we since it came.
Speaker 3: Out, Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: We talked about Joe Scott wash Conway, Yeah, smoked him.
Speaker 2: But we did that with Conway. We didn't put that out. Oh oh no, I'm I mean, I just sawt I'm just going down to the albums that I've been listening to, so I'm just like, but anyway, shout out to God, Conway, God, don't make mistakes on your DSPs. Now Wayne Wayne feature on that ship might be featured a year so far. He absolutely killed that Tiaras verse. But yeah, I don't know what else came up. I'm still I'm still listening to shout out to y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember chronicles.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 3: Ma?
Speaker 1: Oh you doing your thing? Ma asks showing out of the jeans?
Speaker 3: MA me what you thought he was talking to you?
Speaker 2: I call right now, calling for you. You look like you was going that memory lane because you gave me rapping hands with that, Like, I don't know why the mask, why you keep looking at me giving me rapping hands?
Speaker 3: She was a crypt then, that's what.
Speaker 2: Big baby.
Speaker 3: That song was out. She was a cryp.
Speaker 1: I was mad young when I think I was in high school when that song came.
Speaker 3: You've been cripping since you know, you've been banging. Yeah, you've been banging hard.
Speaker 2: I can't go to l right now.
Speaker 1: Right now, I can't go to l A with y'all because black one is outside.
Speaker 3: You gotta get down with you, gotta get in.
Speaker 1: West Hollywood asks me.
Speaker 2: If I want you know Big like, you gotta get down with wat you know Big? Next time you want to go to the hookah spot, get down with Big.
Speaker 3: Whack first, having a fight to get into the hookah You.
Speaker 2: Gotta you gotta get down with Big Whack before you go to the hookah spot.
Speaker 3: You know. When I was in l A, I know people have been harassing her for this album. I love that she's taking the time.
Speaker 2: Joyce that lex Ari Ari.
Speaker 5: Okay, you heard the Ari. Well, we were all in town. You went snuck and her the ARI album.
Speaker 3: What I an't sneak. I purposely went and didn't invite you, guys.
Speaker 2: I respect it like that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't I was sneaking. I went with the intention by myself to listen.
Speaker 2: To the album. Listen, I understand. I totally get it. Yeah, man, so Ari's coming.
Speaker 3: I I'm being honest, and I don't know when it's gonna happen. And I don't think she knows yet either, which is perfect. But I get why it's taking the time. It's it's taking take your time. That album is different, like different different.
Speaker 2: Well, Ari, she's she's not moving. She's moving on her own accord. She ain't moving with somebody Tolds in the movie. We know that about Ari, which I love.
Speaker 1: So listening twenty six baby as babies period.
Speaker 3: That's a birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and I already got the same birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh did did y'all share that info at the show? Now?
Speaker 2: Okaya birth Okay?
Speaker 1: So when we go to LA next week, it's up it's uh the marriage.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, well oh wow, we will be in there.
Speaker 5: No, my actual birthday, know, because Rory has a wedding to go to because he loves his family.
Speaker 1: Suddenly, but.
Speaker 3: Three days before is the picture I just posted on my ig story. That's the cousin that's getting married. Yeah, that's one of my favorite cousin.
Speaker 2: What's your cousin's name?
Speaker 1: Evan?
Speaker 2: Congrats to Evan on your marriage. Man, it's all over. It's all down here from.
Speaker 3: Here, I mean yeah, it's a celebration of your life ending his life. It's a funeral.
Speaker 2: It's fucking over his life. Is it's over? Evan?
Speaker 1: Throwing you have so much forward to like.
Speaker 2: What you are never going to be able to watch the game piece no more.
Speaker 3: Look at the innocence in his face. That's all gone now. Oh yeah, he looks so happy.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look anything.
Speaker 3: He has no idea what the world.
Speaker 2: Is walking over.
Speaker 1: Evan is fucking over, bro even do you have open bar at your wedding?
Speaker 2: Open bar asking, Yes, because Irish the barrels a wiel of barrels in the back. No, all right, that's the red wedding.
Speaker 3: Evan is half Irish and half Cuban.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, yeah, it's gonna be one of those weddings for sure, Irish Cuban.
Speaker 5: With the whole pay roasting on the spit next to the barrels of fucking pigging alcohol everywhere.
Speaker 3: And his his. I want to wear this correctly so it doesn't sound weird, because well, my cousin Ryan knows. What's my cousin Ryan is older brother is a gay event planner. The mixed that with an Irish family and a Cuban family and a gay event planners gonna be the greatest fucking wedding of all time.
Speaker 2: Somebody coming out some smoke. It's gonna be smoking light everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the greatest wedding ever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm flying.
Speaker 2: That know how to present.
Speaker 3: They will put together the great put on the show.
Speaker 2: They put on the show for sure. Any more new music, that's it.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 1: But y'all wish us good luck on our amb nomination.
Speaker 2: We are nominated for an AMBI.
Speaker 5: Best Entertainment Podcast. This is not a music podcast. Or stop expecting us to talk about.
Speaker 2: Best Entertainment podcast again. We want to thank the AMBIS for nominating us. Thank the entire team. Y'all know who y'all are. Too many of y'all to name.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you meant the AMBIS team. I was like, you don't even know the nb S team.
Speaker 1: I don't know too many named Jasmine.
Speaker 2: No, our team, our team.
Speaker 1: It is not that many of us name me.
Speaker 2: It is it is we have a team. See that. This is how that energy was crazy. Oh you set the screen and push the nigga into me when I'm trying to come off and bug you.
Speaker 3: Said, just name me. No, there's a lot of other people that make this ship move. Besides, you said.
Speaker 5: You said that not that many of us name.
Speaker 2: Just it was just you.
Speaker 5: That's shout out to our entire team. They are fucking amazing. What I said, I never knew how much.
Speaker 3: And then she said, she said, no just name, no ship.
Speaker 5: I never knew how much I needed editing until Eddin left and I'm like I needed in, Like I really know, you.
Speaker 2: Just said name me.
Speaker 3: That's up anyway, go ahead go edit that ship. Yeah stop, come on, take that lens off.
Speaker 2: We got We got nominated for an amb Best Entertainment Podcast. So thank you to the NBAS, thank you to the entires team, Demaris is the team.
Speaker 3: Thank you to Demeris, Thank you to Demeris New DeMars and Demerits.
Speaker 2: Yeah Jesus Christ, but yeah, man, she knows something cool, something uh to be proud of to be nominated in the room with those same creatives and and talented people. So yeah, we'll be in l A next week at the AMBI Award.
Speaker 3: Now we forever will be referred to as the am BE nominated podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes as Yeah, I guess we can put that in a bio.
Speaker 3: That's what they do with the grand No matter what, you have to.
Speaker 2: Be, Yeah, you're gonna have to put up another hit ever again.
Speaker 3: Just you're known as am be nominated Grammy Award winning or Grammy nominated, exactly nominated.
Speaker 5: I'm about to put that on our all of our like our notes and stuff that's that you're be using. Yeah, tell them to talk right kit definitely and be nominated.
Speaker 3: I'm listen, man, I haven't I have not drank Henny in a really, really really long time.
Speaker 1: I can't let you drink.
Speaker 2: If we win, you're gonna drink some.
Speaker 3: No, you might see me on that red carpet with the Henny bottle. And if we and if we don't win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, turn that shut out like yo, I'm gonna let you finish.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: We had the best entertainment podcast all the time of all time.
Speaker 3: But would be weird because then you'd have to be amber and I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they tackles, like what the fun? We could fight?
Speaker 3: Should I wear a leather shirt?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, I'm with it.
Speaker 3: It has to be red leather though, can't be black red, certain reds because you're just.
Speaker 2: You look like a strawberry. Put a red leather shirt on. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: It just we in there is there any way I could just bring the honey bottle and put like not honey in it, just for the label. And because I don't want I don't want to drink any bottle and poor Apple say I can drink, say I would.
Speaker 2: Get a honey bottle or duce bottle. Sorry, sorry, get a duce bottle sorry, and then poor apple juice in it.
Speaker 3: That's just a hard liquor.
Speaker 1: That is douce has a deeper, darker.
Speaker 3: Like criminal link. Yeah, and I heard the bar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coloritch. We got to in this fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go home.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, so you're saying hennessy or pardon say, is just hennessy with murder ink in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get with.
Speaker 3: Kevin Lyles and it and Russell Simmons.
Speaker 2: The blood of Leo is Leo's blood. And yo, listen, man, we now we started that crazy. Let's get the funk out of Let's get the funk out of here. I'm done with this ship.
Speaker 3: Listen, Dame and your brother today, maybe we can.
Speaker 2: Get into that because I speak the big yet, I gotta we gotta laugh about that ship before I talk about it.
Speaker 3: Dame called him out on I g today on the way Adam. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a chance to speak the bigs about it. But listen, man, I love Dame, Man, I love Jay obviously love Roy.
Speaker 3: Just so much turmoil around you.
Speaker 2: I don't listen, I don't have might be the problem?
Speaker 3: Is he the common denominator, not me? Rockefeller the pod not me?
Speaker 2: Man, I wasn't in that room when that when.
Speaker 3: That's Shorty that said that you weren't her ax on the phone to live with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is right. I don't know, Like this is why I don't come outside.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: But that's you know, how sick it is that you could stay in your house and create turmoil.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I don't even be talking to nobody, bro, Like what the fuck is going on? Like anybody would have blame me for ship?
Speaker 3: Like listen, my therapist says, I'm addicted to chaos, so.
Speaker 2: We know it.
Speaker 3: Times with me, it's gonna be chaos around you can't sleep.
Speaker 2: Less' smoke in the city here, Like, Man, I'm the opposite. Man, I love peace at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it'd be mad chaos around you, dude, right, get your for you?
Speaker 2: This ship is crazy, man, But anyway, man, listen, this is another episode, another installment, another Journey down the New or Jerit the Capsule Cast, another installment, another podcast, another your.
Speaker 5: As speaking of capsules that but on your ass about that merch you're supposed to be designed.
Speaker 2: We got some, we got some ship coming.
Speaker 1: We told them that for Valentine's Das.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't want to. It would have been rushed and it would have been corny. We're not gonna do nothing. We don't want to go fast and mar We want to go right. That's what we're doing here. We want to go right. So when we go, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Go day to watch out, mad trees, Mad trees. One nigga, we're going recyclable hoodies. That you were right.
Speaker 1: So if we did arbor day but made the trees.
Speaker 3: Weed with enveyan.
Speaker 1: Or are we here?
Speaker 2: We're in there this yo. Listen, man, I'm that nigga. He's just ginger.
Speaker 3: Let's get Shorty to model it. Let's if he got here, she could be the model.
Speaker 2: Not getting Sarma to model. No, we're not leave Sarma alone.
Speaker 3: Just let us market this.
Speaker 2: Smer still have a restaurant. No, I'm about to say I'm about to go see Sarma this weekend, like if she opened.
Speaker 3: I googled it already. I had been to that restaurant, but yeah, I've been there before. I remember. It was the first time we ever took a meeting with Poluza with an agency I won't name, and they took us there and I got there and I said, is this only vegan and they were like yeah, and they were from l A.
Speaker 2: Okay, makes sense, l A Vegans, Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, we're saying good night. I'm not editing this podcast either. I gotta go see Jazz editing.
Speaker 3: We leave everything, We leave it at it.
Speaker 2: Listen, yo, were out of here, man, y'all take care of We.
Speaker 3: Talked energy before saying Jasmine, yeah, actually bust the windows after your car. I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Listen. It was a nice you know what, let's go.
Speaker 3: Closere d closure show all these all these moody R and B chicks. Jasmine was, you know, I'm busting every fucking window out of your car, and I'm not scared of lions, tigers and bears.
Speaker 1: Jazz might get down.
Speaker 3: Where I'm somelling from somewhere in that area, though. D M V maybe thought.
Speaker 2: She always thought she was from Philly.
Speaker 3: For some reason, she gets Philly. I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Knew she was from Philly. I know Philly Energy when I see it. I know that Philly Energy. They'll pray for you and then clap you. I know how they get down.
Speaker 3: I know you signed state property with that said.
Speaker 2: That man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was you.
Speaker 1: No worry, no