Speaker 1: All of you for being one of us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Did Liam have a good take your your children to work day yesterday? Linda had it?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope you're looking for another child so you can adopt him and you can take him next year because you're the fan favorite.
Speaker 1: I'd love to you gotta be would love. I hate to tell you he shows up in the Free State of Florida where I live. He ain't going home. Oh, he's not going back. He's not gonna want.
Speaker 2: To Let me tell you something in this school drop.
Speaker 1: Off spot in the middle of winter.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now. We were in the school drop offline this morning. True story. Looks at me, he goes, I gotta tell you, mom, I'm not on board with this.
Speaker 1: I look.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you not on board with? He goes. I thought we were a good team yesterday. I think you should just take me to work again today. Let's just take me with you. I'm like, are you for real? This kid? I'm get out of the car, go to school. Learn something.
Speaker 1: All right, what is the real fallout? Because I got some intel that you had a very difficult time all throughout the night last night because of the discussion that I had with your son on this program yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yes, suddenly he's deprived.
Speaker 1: He's very form the audience. What Liam was saying to you.
Speaker 2: He was hysterical because we got done. He goes, you know, I should get more pizza. Schwan's right, I should get more pizza.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, Sean got him pizza yesterday, real pizza.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he had chicken fingers he had now he did not have Chick fil A waffle fries yesterday, although he did want them, and then he thought, well, maybe we'll get some on our way home. And since we were in traffic for eight hundred hours, I probably should have. But it was a sterical He was like, I should get more of this, and he's right, I should do more of that. I'm like, no, he is not right. We are doing air fry fries and we are making homemade pizza because it is a bonding experience. But clearly the bonding is not as.
Speaker 1: Uh So, obviously, if Liam was free and didn't live in your prison of radicalism when it comes to food, and if he had his choice, I was more right than you were. While I mentioned McDonald's fries versus your air fried French fries, he turns out he would prefer French fries that were cooked in oil because he wanted waffle fries. It just so happens it's from Chick fil A, which he prefers over McDonald's, which, by the way, everyone is entitled to their preference. I didn't even know that you ever gave him a waffle fry. I'm sure he's only had it once or twice in his life.
Speaker 2: I will tell you you're a little bit twenty dude in your analysis here. You're a little bit off the mark, just a little bit off.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't give it the choice. Given the choice he wants, No, the French fries that are cooked in oil.
Speaker 2: No, what he said was now, I was been here for the interrogation.
Speaker 1: And waffle fries, he said.
Speaker 2: He said, if you had to do takeout, that he would want waffle fries.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, there was no caveat about takeout. You are depriving this kid. And if it wasn't for Uncle Sean, he would not have had the pizza that he had yesterday that he really loved and was so grateful for, and he said, why don't we get more pizza? Mom? Did he or did he not say that?
Speaker 2: Yes? I mean, I tell you he's just the homemade meals, you know, with a protein and a vegetable on a start.
Speaker 1: Mom, I want more. I want more oil cooked fries. Momm did you not say that to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that he used exactly that, but I will tell you.
Speaker 1: And Uncle Sean is right about everything and you're wrong. Mom.
Speaker 2: This is fake news obviously a little bit. But yes, I was wrong about a lot last night, There's no question.
Speaker 1: And how long did this little discussion go on after.
Speaker 2: The job, Well, we were in traffic for three hours getting home, so it was quite a while. Then he fell asleep. He was like, all right, I'm done. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: All right, Happy Friday. I have a different perspective that I want to share with a lot of you today regarding I think I really have figured something out that maybe the President really telegraphed yesterday and I didn't realize. And this goes back to my conversation that I had with him earlier this week when he said to me, I can bomb him any time I want. That's not going to be a problem. And I can knock all of this out anytime that I want. And of course you have number one, you have a problem with the Uranians can't even communicate with the other because none of them dare pick up a cell phone. Number one, number two, who is actually in charge? That is a real problem. But however, the President's giving every indication that the blockade has been so effective. Not a single ship has gotten through in spite of there was a report by the fake news media. This is the one where Chris Murphy from Connecticut said, oh awesome, twenty six ships have slipped through the blockade. That was fake news. It wasn't true. As we come on the air twelve Pacific, three Eastern today, the US Envoy for the Middle East, Steve Whitkoff Jared Kushner. They are traveling to Pakistan for negotiations with the Iranian Foreign Minister, are a Gachi two US official telling Axios, I would assume by this point that the Iranians got the message they need a unified response to what the President has proposed to them. In the end, it's going to have to be no nukes, give up the dust, open the strait, join the free world, or get obliterated. And that's going to be pretty much their choice. They have no cards to play, and that's why the President extended the ceasefire. But anyway, they're expected to arrive in Islamabad late tonight for these talks, and also the Foreign Minister will be there, the Field Marshall will be there. In Pakistan, the Prime Minister will also be there, and Pakistani official telling Axios the meeting with Aragachi will focus on relaunching negotiations and a trilateral meeting will take place. Vice President Vans, who led the US negotiating team previous rounds, did not make the trip because his counterpart, the Speaker of the Parliament, won't travel in this particular case. I don't know if you should read the tea leaves into that or not. The Pentagon now considering suspending Spain from NATO for trying to block America's initial attack on Iran. I think this is the beginning of NATO decline, which we have spent a lot of time talking about. Most of Europe, most of NATO. They have allowed their individual countries. They have allowed the continent of Europe to disintegrate right before our very eyes. They have not at all kept up with their national security needs, the national defense nor the defense of NATO in general. We pay two thirds of the bill, and they could didn't have the moral clarity to stand up against radical Islamic terrorism. It's crazy. Before I get to my theory where the president is on this, I just want to just give a little more, you know, information on where he is standing. By the way, the President's funny the Southern Poverty Loss Center paid that seventy grand to the leader of the American Nazi Party. Did you read that, Linda, Oh my gosh, they were paying money to all of this. I mean, you can't even make this stuff up. Former KKK member Arian Nations director, the same man they have listed as an extremist on their own website.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. They are the problem and the solution all at the same time.
Speaker 1: Problem. Well, I think they did it to create a false notion. It's what It's crazy what they're doing anyway, But I digress for a second here. So here's where we stand at this moment, and I think that this may be more deep and more profound than people have actually given the President credit for. And I think this is why the President was saying in detail yesterday that time is on his side. The President's not in a rush. Why are you going in this? What are you which, by the way, is a fair question. I understand what people are saying, and he definitely is going to stick by his This is not going to be a forever war. What he told me specifically was I could make that decision and it'll be over in fifteen minutes. But apparently this blockade has been way more impactful in the Iranian economy than anybody knew. US economic pressure on Iran now has reached one of its most powerful points in decades. And now the enforcement by the naval blockade that we put in place, they're losing serious money, four to five hundred million dollars a day. And as Scott Besson pointed out, and I read his tweet on the air as his ex post on the air the other day saying that they're not going to have any storage. I don't know how much most people know about oil production, but when you strike a well and you're producing oil, you have to keep producing if you want to get the maximum amount of oil if you have to shut that down, meaning the Iranians don't have any more storage capability at that point. The odds of you ever getting back to the same level of production where you were are negligible. At best. You're hoping for maybe fifty to sixty percent of what you otherwise were producing on a daily base. I'm not a landman. I don't know enough about it. If somebody wants to call it in, tell me and educate me. I'm really interested in hearing more about it. I have researched it. But anyway, so what the President has done here is we've never had the level of leverage that we now have just because of the economic pressures that the President has put on a ran and how effective. Far more effective than I think anybody knew this blockade would ultimately be. I mean, all the media wants to focus in on is they've got a little a gunboat and they're dropping mines. Whether they are or aren't, I don't know, because I don't trust the fake news industry. But the President by escalating this pressure and saying that we have total control over the straight or horn moves and that it's healed up tight, and that the Iranians can't sell any oil and nobody can get their tankers filled and get out of there. That means that there's no place to put the oil, which means that probably within the next week that those oil wells are all going to be backed up and have to be shut down. There's no place to put it. In other words, they're running out of oil storage in what we think will be a maximum of three weeks, but probably likely next week, which then forces production cuts, while gasoline shortages then hit on a similar timeline because of now they're going to be relying on imports, but they can't even get it into their country, combined with the amount of money they're losing on a daily basis, and it's ninety percent of the economy. And at the core of this pressure is this is it. This is their economy right now. Their currency is worth zero right now, their inflation rate is two hundred percent right now, they are bringing in no money, and half their workforce is now out of work, and pretty soon they're not even going to be able to pay the IRGC forces either reigning Revolutionary Guard forces and not going to be able to pay them, which means that this may be so effective that Irans with a RAN's economy can drive them back to the negotiating table. Now, why is the president sensitive? Why was it? Because I've gotten the question from a lot of people. Why doesn't the president just wipe out carguideland why doesn't the president just follow up and wipe out their bridges, their infrastructure, their power plants. As he told me this week he could do that. I said, I said, I know, an under an hour, two hours, he goes, No, probably under five minutes. That's how quickly he can do it. But a RAN's economy relies on the straight of horror moves more than any other economy. And yeah, there are other countries and continents, Asia, Japan, South Korea, India, China are most exposed to the disruption, and many have built up reserves. In Japan's oil reserve is pretty significant, the same with China. But still the region remains heavily dependent on the water waterway of the street of hormones. Now, if in fact this does, if this does bankrupt them, now, they have no capacity to even even get whatever remaining tier of leadership exists. I mean, we're kind of like we're the walls are closing in on them, and the pressure is all on them, which is what the President was trying to communicate to the stupid media yesterday that had just asked, are you thinking of nuking them? Did you hear that dumb question? They're so stupid. But anyway, the imports between thirty to sixty million leaders of gasoline a day to cover domestic shortfall of thirty five million leaders. They run out of gasoline, they're going to have a major crisis domestically. If their workforce has no work, those people then will become desperate. They'll have nothing to lose. The economic pressure, the idea that one country is so reliant on one industry but their entire economy this economic choke hold. I mean, we put them, if to use an mma analogy, we put them in a submission hold at this point. Now, either they're gonna tap out or they're gonna pass out. See if you get somebody in a choke hold, uh, and you are in the right spot and you lock it down, they're either gonna tap or they're gonna they're gonna pass out. It seems to be the most fitting analogy here. You know, the guy that played the central role in the Treasury department sanctioned campaigns against Iran and its network set in an on camera interview that the current moment reflects a rare convergence of economic, political, and diplomatic leverage. He says, we've never had this level of leverage that we have today with the Ran and the history of our conflict since nineteen nine. And when the President said the blockade scares them even more than the bombing, that's what the President is saying. And when the President orders the US Navy to triple their mind sweeping operations in the straightah Hor moves, he's also thinking about the impact of the ninety plus million people in Iran so he can achieve all of his goals. And what he's doing by waiting is hoping that he doesn't have to disrupt life in such a dramatic fashion for all the people that have been frankly oppressed for forty seven years. You might not like that goal, but to give that a little bit of time makes a lot of sense to me, especially in light of how effective the blockade has been. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. The economic side of this is pretty amazing. I don't know what the Iranians are going to do. I don't know if they know what they're going to do. I will tell you this, if we break them economically, I don't think the regimes, you know, radicals can survive if you can't pay your Let me tell you one thing that will break down radicalism very very quickly, very quickly, is when you stop paying your military. The people that get paid the most inside of Iran, they're not sharing the four hundred five hundred million dollars a day in oil revenues. Nobody is not being shared with the people in Iran. They have been impressed. They have been beaten down. They have been If they don't dress a certain way, they get beaten. If they really dress outrageously, they get killed. If you gay, lesbian, you get killed. If you say anything against the regime, you get killed. They have they've been impressed. And this is ninety plus million people. And the Persian people have a great, rich history that is incredible. It would be great to be able to restore that be great if they had an economy to begin with. That's why the military option is on the table. And the President has been very clear, even said it again yesterday. If they don't want to make a deal, I will finish this up militarily. He says. They've accomplished seventy five percent of what they set out to do within the first four weeks, and now the next part is going to be the part that destroys them completely. They've destroyed the military targets and most of them. Now they can destroy the economic targets and the infrastructure targets and when they have no money, and again we're already seeing signs that this blockade was far more effective than I think anybody had imagined. Well, Hannity, we need to get the free flow of oil at market prices. I understand that, But I understand that stopping Iran from getting nuclear weapons, knowing they have ballistic missiles that can reach Paris and London, that's that's a little bit more important and more of a clear and present danger. And the President is right about the power struggle. And we'll see what happens as Steve Witkoff, We'll see what happens as Jared Kushner. Now go back to Islamabad and they'll have another meeting, hopefully with the more united Iranian message. The Iranian president delivered a speech during an inspection visit to the Ministry of Sports and Youth in Tehran, and he responded to President Trump and said that their country's hardline and moderate has hardline and moderate leaders, and that they're fighting with each other. And he said, in Iran, there are no radicals, there are no moderates. This was written on x we are all Iranian and revolutionary and with the iron unity of the nation and government, complete obedience to the Supreme Leader of the revolution will make the aggressor criminal regret his actions. By the way, that same message was put out simultaneously, within sixty seconds, exact same message by the head of the Iranian Parliament. What does that mean? That the leaders are not in control of the social media, That's what that means. So the you know, that's pretty much the news from Lake Wobegon as it relates to Iran. The Supreme Leader, we have an update on him. This is how Many's son, how many. His face is so disfigured he will need plastic surgery. Just talk about him needing prosthetics. He's never been seen. You know. They put out remarks in his name. Nobody nobody believes that it's from him. Uh. The critical missile stockpiles and are are pretty much wiped out. US forces fired more than eight hundred and fifty Tomahawks. I mean, this campaign has been devastating. USS carrier strike group in the Middle East. Linda, how many are these? But these sailors and marines, how many eggs do you think they eat a day?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, I ate a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine.
Speaker 1: Take a guess.
Speaker 2: Oh god, three hundred eggs.
Speaker 1: Three hundred eggs a day? Right, No, you're not right. We're talking about we have three aircraft carriers there. How many eggs to feed all those guys?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll take our guess.
Speaker 2: I just did you liughed at me. You're embarrassing me. I'm afraid to answer now.
Speaker 1: All right, they eat more than twelve the thousand eggs a day.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, I was way off. Okay, you can embarrass me for them. That's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: All right, that's pretty bad. Hey, I don't think you were thinking about it the way I was asking the question. I'll definitely give you a lifeline, thank you.
Speaker 2: Can I call a friend.
Speaker 1: Call a friend, call, give a call. I'll give a shout out to a friend. The Israeli Defense Minister Israel cats I said during a security assessment that Israel is waiting for the green light to resume the fighting, and they're prepared to renew their war immediately. Israel is awaiting the green light. One interesting side note, I'm not sure what to make of it or profession make anything out of it, but apparently the Trump led Israel Lebanon ceasefire has been extended by three weeks after those initial meetings took place. The problem that I have with the Lebanon question is kind of the same problem I have with the Hamas question, is that the Lebanese army has never been capable of controlling Hazballah, and they've not been able to. I don't know if they can defeat them militarily. There was one surprise, and I saw BB. I had met with him when he was in Florida for a meeting with President Trump, and I didn't have time with him alone and met with him. I've known him over thirty years, and he didn't. He looked great to me. Apparently he had picked up that he had early stage prostay can answer, and during this whole conflict he was treated successfully, but he never told anybody. Unbelievable. The Israelis are so tough. What this little country of nine million people can do is unbelievable. They just wipe everybody out. I mean, just think of the military intelligence that goes into all of this. Pretty impressive. The Pentagon now considering suspending Spain from NATO for trying to block America's initial attack on Iran. I told you, and I've been telling you, it's only a matter of time that it's going to be reconfigured. The NATO Alliance Europe is in a state of deterioration. They're disintegrating and have been for decades, right before our eyes. They have ignored and neglected national security issues, defense issues they as individual countries collectively as a continent, they've not met there were responsibilities in an ever growing dangerous world, and it's the we're now paying the price. This is a one sided alliance. If they don't have the moral clarity, if they learned nothing from the last century in their own continent in terms of emerging threats of evil, especially now knowing that ballistic missile capability of the Iranian regime. They had a greater distance than anybody had known. They could reach Paris and London, and if they had nuclear capability that would be an imminent threat to the continent of Europe. London. They have had unfettered assimilation, I mean immigration without assimilation that is now caused sharia courts, no go zones, and radical socialism, radical you know, climate alarmism. All right, there you go. Let me read one more article in the Iranian economy to you the oil rich nation, this was a report on box News may actually run out of gasoline very quickly. Can you imagine with all the oil reserves they have and the ability of carg Island to produce all of that energy, and the amount of money they're losing daily, and the success of this blockade, I think with the president's basically counting on you know, it's the old guns and butter argument that they can't produce both they and if they have no economy, they're not going to be able to pay anybody. I think that's why there's a hesitancy for the president to just wipe it out permanently when it probably is now going to fall of its own weight. You know, rather quickly. You know, in addition to food shortages, rampant inflation, you know, they have their currency has no value whatsoever. But they may be running out of gas, which is what triggered protests in the streets in January. And anyway, the guy that played the central role the Treasury Department and their sanctions campaign against the rands, that we've never had this level of leverage that we've had since nineteen seventy nine. And the leverage is the Iranian economy. He describes as on the verge of quote collapse. He pointed to triple digit food inflation, sharply devalued currency, it's basically worth nothing, roughly ninety percent collapse in purchasing power, Potential long term oil revenue losses up to fourteen billion dollars annually. They'll have no money to pay their revolutionary guard forces. They'll have no money to pay their cuts forces. They actually import in Iran thirty million to sixty million leaders of gas per day to cover a domestic shortfall. This is before the blockade. If they run out of gasoline, they're going to have a major crisis domestically, he said. A Ran may run out of oil storage and his little two weeks well. Gasoline shortages could hit on a similar timeline due to a heavy reliance on imports. Combine that with the amount of money they're not taking in. At some point, he says, you know, they're going to face not just gasoline shortages and oil production disruptions, but also a massive banking problem, the ability to pay salaries of government employees and the IRGC. And if they run you know, if Iranians run out of patients this time, they may get the IRGC to switch sides and support them. I think that's something they ought to be thinking about. We will talk more about this later, but Axios had an interesting article. We have not spent enough time yet because we've been so busy with other news on this being a midterm election year. Now, conventional wisdom among many is that this midterm has already been decided. I'm here to tell you that is not true. I'm here to tell you that most of the polls, they're just a bunch of sheep, and they copy each other. The people that poll Trump and have historically polled Trump well have very different numbers for him. Then you know, I'm talking about the mclachlin's the Matt Towrey's, the Rasmussens, the Robert Kahales, you know those people that get him right. But here's what you get. We highlighted what James Carvel said, Democrats get the House, the Senate, and the presidency, one day DC statehood, Puerto Rico statehood, packed the Supreme Court, get rid of the filibuster. He's saying. The quiet part out loud Axios today printing that resistant, resistance minded House Democrats they are now pushing their colleagues now in the hopes that if they win back the House, they want a day one impeachment vote. Now they haven't declared what it's about, but they want a day one impeachment vote. And if you don't think this midterm is that important, and if you don't, if you don't understand that the stakes are that high, you don't understand politics. There's many people that don't understand politics. You know. I've listened to some people that have, you know, effective, powerful platforms and voices, and they never seem to be able to get to what the bottom line of what the president is doing in Iran is all about. Either they don't believe him or they don't listen or they don't read. It has always been about preventing Iran from ever becoming a nuclear power. Now, I also have sources all over this government that I talk to on a regular basis without getting anything classified, and the people that know have in one voice shared the same sentiment with me. The President had no choice. What does that mean. That means that if the President didn't act, the odds were that high that the Uranians would be able to enrich uranium to weapons grade uranium in a period of twelve days, and they were reconstituting their program after midnight hammer and fourteen bunker buster bombs. Now, that would have been Donald Trump's legacy for the rest of his life. If the entire presidency would be defined by this. Some people don't want to hear it. Some people don't really understand what that means. I think it's pretty clear cut. I think it's pretty straightforward. But as we begin to start talking more about the midterms, I only have one request from all of you, and that is that, in your heart, your mind, and your soul, you commit to one thing. I'm not asking much at all, not asking you to donate, not asking you to volunteer, although if you'd like to, that'll be helpful. Democrats are going to have plenty of money. There's going to be plenty of demonization. The old playbook's going to be pulled out. The same lies are going to be told. Nazi fascist racists, on and on and on. Texast homophobe, is xenophob islamophobe, thirty ayear water kill Grandma, Grandpa. Just make one commitment in your heart, mind and soul, just that you're going to vote, and you're not voting for these lunatics. They are crazy. This is not your old Democratic party.