Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis duran the Elvis Durant phone tap.
Speaker 2: Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? Today? All right?
Speaker 1: Kenley wanted to play a phone tap on her grandfather Walter. Now, good old Walt loves to go to the diner around the corner from his house. He practically lives there breakfast, lunch, dinner, even when he's not eating. So I'm gonna call Walter as the new manager of his favorite diner.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't mess with Walter. Here we go, see what it helps. Hi.
Speaker 1: Yes, my name's mister Gooch E Gang. Yes, I am the new manager around the corner from your house at Neuba Diner.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, Yes, I go there all the time.
Speaker 1: I just took over as manager and owner about two days ago and just doing some homework on our customers and the books. And do appreciate you coming in as much as you do. You look like you're a regular here. But those free meals you've been getting on Wednesday, we're gonna have to cut back on those.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? What this is going? Why you get to be cutting back?
Speaker 1: Well, we need to make money before we start giving away free meals. Now, I know you coming often, but those free meals are not so free anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I won't come in that often anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, you know there there is always that option. The bigger option is you take a liking to our napkins. From what I've been told and what I've seen on the camera, you like to take some of our napkins home, good little paper appets.
Speaker 2: What do you care about the paper dpkins? What's what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, those paper napkins do cost money, and unfortunately I'm not able there.
Speaker 2: For your customers. If your customers need the paper napkins and take the paper apports.
Speaker 1: Well yes, while you eat. But this is not like a game show where you get to take the napkins home after you play the game of eating our food for free and then go home with our napkins.
Speaker 2: So with you, you're not gonna last, for we love it you, Dieter. You know, did you go about the sugar packet seat takes? Did you call about the ketchup pack and seat takes? Just me? It might be the singles out here? What's your pancakes serving? Is it two or was it three? Because she always gets three? I understanding this is too, but she always gets three. She get a call like this, Okay, annoyed about this?
Speaker 1: Not that well, obviously someone's very good at being a snitch. I'm calling you because you were the one that was brought up in our meeting today with the server only a snitch. Walter.
Speaker 2: Now listen, you call me Walter pal Okay, Walter. If this goes any further, you'll be calling me mister Walter, sir. And you're really working my nerves this one with this nonsense. And you're bothering me about napkins.
Speaker 1: Every napkin that you do take that is outside said meal that you have paid for, I will have to charge you a dollar twenty five for the napkin.
Speaker 2: Who's deciding what the allotment is for any given meal for napkins? You got a menu that comes with the regular menu that says if you have to have you have a BLT, you get to have four in that kid.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm gonna have to redoing the menus like that.
Speaker 2: Are you put in a lot mid of napkins for each meal? Is that the idea? Well? No, just for you, sir, I'm not going to be charged to Dapkins because I ain't gonna eat your damn dying again. How's that? Okay? Grandpa shouldn't like what's going on? What do you do with it?
Speaker 1: No, Walter, my name's actually Garrett from Elvis stan In the Morning Show and we just phone.
Speaker 2: Tapped you, so you have got to be kidding me. I told you that happy with yourself, happy with yourself. Give me up, Rand, But this is the radio show that I listened to all the time. Yeah, you don't know, I know, I know. I don't listen to it. I listen to Howard
Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tap