Speaker 1: We are here today, back at the Mercyner Calm with a very special gap.
Speaker 2: It's an emergency. Yeah, this is an emergency.
Speaker 1: This is the tornado.
Speaker 2: Well, we put on the camo today. Okay.
Speaker 3: When I saw you at the door, I was like, thank God, he's wearing camo, because on ironically, in my closet, I was like, what do I put on?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm gonna wear a.
Speaker 3: Camo, and like, and I wore camo for you, but I didn't wear a real tree but I almost put on real tree slides.
Speaker 2: But I was like, it's a no shoes kind of day. You go on. It's like very like kin would wear camo. Yes, exactly, exactly exactly the best kind of.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, this is Tanner. He is hilarious. He I found you on TikTok forever ago because you were one of the first actually and ironically, you were one of the first creators on TikTok that I found where I was like, there's comedy.
Speaker 2: There's real comedy out here.
Speaker 1: We went that damn Dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's literally the first question I had for you is what's the story behind the damn Dog?
Speaker 2: Okay, so me and my friends have always been the type people that we used to like send dog reaction photos because I feel like they just capture something that we can't as people. And we would always send that ugly beautiful sorry, thank you ugly no, because I found him on pinterress and I was like, Okay, ever one.
Speaker 1: That dog on picturess is like, what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Let's wake that up, Like you don't need pretty teeth to be pretty, like pretty ugly like this Zar Larsen that Yeah, but no, they had that shahuahua on pinchers and I was just like, ugly little dog and like I would send it to my friends and whatever. And crazy thing is it's actually a famous dog out of like Mexico, and she she well, you're keeping her memory on, That's what I'm saying. I feel like somewhere in their house they are really happy. They have those candles in the altar.
Speaker 1: It's it's you with the green screen in front of the dolls.
Speaker 3: Was it did it like win like ugly dog contests and ship like, is that why it's known?
Speaker 1: Or you like just spodying this dead?
Speaker 2: I think that because of statements like that, I think she lived a very exclusive like to herself life. You know, she was scared. The monster is the media. That's actually how the media.
Speaker 1: Was very like, it was very what's that word predatory?
Speaker 2: It was very exactly. I was almost her manager, but then I just was like, we can be coworkers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just didn't feel right taking percentage from her, Like I'd rather just do what good marriage does and like put her face out there.
Speaker 2: Let women be women. Very the idol like we decided the dog.
Speaker 1: We're playing like an idol vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you in the sense that I think I was Choiceyvon in that situation more than the weekend. Honey, I'm the I'm the weekday. I'm not the kid at all. Far from it. Now. Being in LA, every time I'm here, I think about who I'm going to see, and I was telling you, I'm like, I never see you guys anywhere, but I swear to God, I'll see James Charles, motherfucker. Like every time I'm here, I see James Charles and Joshua bas And I'm like, what's the video where there? Like Jay names are cursed. I'm like, baby, like where Isrew?
Speaker 1: And like sho, I'm saying no, it is insane. We are homebodies in a way, but I feel like I was talking to somebody about this recently. I became a homebody because I realized that my presence is a curse. So I just don't need some people anymore, like not necessar not actually like my my present day sober, like maybe sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never been. You haven't been sober and fun Alifornia.
Speaker 1: Counts for some thing for sure.
Speaker 2: Just hot rooms instead of.
Speaker 1: Literally go out and get like so plastered and just be fucking delinquent.
Speaker 2: Okay, to be parasocial. I have never felt closer to you than when you threw up outside on the curb, like I genuinely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my second throw up outside the first one. I don't even know if I said in the podcast. That was I did shrooms for the first time at a party at literally the most.
Speaker 2: Of the Trees by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the worst ever I was going through it.
Speaker 2: It was a birthday party.
Speaker 3: It was a birthday party, birthday birthday. He has a really close and personal relationship with tennants of the Trees.
Speaker 1: And like I we I threw the Spencer prap party that they threw.
Speaker 4: That was me.
Speaker 1: That was all me, I'm there a that coordinator, Yes exactly, but yeah, worst place to do it at. And I did shrims there, and I did throw up in their plants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the you gave back to the tree. See it's fertilizer. It's fertilizer. You fertilize the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the fertilizer pure.
Speaker 2: Tequila and here you go plants. But like, we don't want this baby away from a where they die.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was my That might have been like my third or fourth throw. By the time we got to the car, I think I had kind of like i'd been in the bushes behind the car, like I'd been kind of crawling off.
Speaker 2: You were in the bushes for real. I didn't even get like the spins anymore. I feel like I'm so like present with myself when I drink now, or like when I smoke or anything that I'm like, okay, I know where you're going. Got to stop like like Narnia like myself, where I'm like, don't go through that for drobe like rabbit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I had to stop drinking because well, this is going to sound really dark and sad, but I would drink to black out every time I drank, which, like, I didn't know that that was an issue until I almost died on the curve.
Speaker 1: Very beautiful. You realize that issue way earlier than I think most people, Yeah, because I think the average person kind of is like, well, why would I drink too?
Speaker 3: But see the tea is I wasn't like drinking every single day. I wasn't even drinking every single week. It was like once a month. But I would drink two black out boots. It was fucked up, Like it was scary.
Speaker 2: I might as well piss on the floor when you drink, like it unleashes something out of you. And like some people get really angry when they drink, or some people like drink to blackout, Like when I drink, I am satisfied with dry humping, and like I love that for me because genuinely, I'm like, we don't even know how to take our clothes off, like that one song, right, because you'll just come over and we'll just bump dinnim and I'm like that was enough. Like you rub those jeans together so you're done up together? Baby eat it, Hailey Bieber, Like that's how you do a gap. Jean honey, you took the gap to the gap and rub you.
Speaker 1: You guys are minding the gap, no, because I feel like.
Speaker 2: When you bump like you're not even bumping uglies, you are truly just like bumping like nothing. Like it's like how sim suck? You're just bumping nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of beautiful, like to me, like going all the way is such an earthly desire to stop there is real Like it's like in a way grounding. It's like taking off your shoes and standing in the grass. I don't need to roll around in the grass and like do a cartwheel or something. Just my feet on this grass is enough to.
Speaker 2: Let y'all are satisfied with that.
Speaker 4: But for me, eight minutes and you have Drew screaming.
Speaker 2: I'm literally feel it if people don't say this enough, but what.
Speaker 1: It is, I can't lie. I'll be honest. I am anti drunk secks. I hate drunk secks. I think drunk sex is First of all, get the fuck away from me, what are we doing? Second of all, I just want to lay down like I've been standing all thatsy.
Speaker 2: I smell like Carls Junior. I don't want to see your car Jr. Like I really and to a point no, And that's what I mean, is it take it back? I feel like you could be sober ey whatever. I will say. It took me a while. I mean, if we really want to get into it, it took me a while to be okay with morning sex in the same concept that you're talking about about drunk sex. Because in the morning. Back to Carls, I'm like, you don't want this, Like, but if you don't want this chocolate cookie, you go in the bathroom into a bird ba cookie. Yeah, they're still raw cookie dough in the morning. You don't want all that. If you bird bath in like mouthwash in, do all the things in the morning and then lay back down, you're cheating. Yeah, you got it. You're up and out them by.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting kidding me. You want us to go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Also, represh smell like onions. You've got to go refresh, intermission, tap intap out, you go get it. Taking turn saving water, taking turn saving you ever been at a party or something and somebody does one of those things, You're like, oh man.
Speaker 3: We should all brush our teeth right now. I love the odorant. We should put on the odorant right now.
Speaker 1: We were all dancing so hard we should brush our teeth, and like we all been smoking so much Tony.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because like that has given me like a bad breath complex because I'm like, they have no idea, Like they're loud as fucking.
Speaker 2: They have no idea, and they're breathing.
Speaker 3: Everywhere like the whole club, the whole like laraty smells like they're fucking stinky ass breath.
Speaker 2: I'm miss intimate in the club. I will pull somebody because I'm just so nervous. I'll pull somebody like low we whispered your baby. I don't want to give you this. I want to If I'm gonna give, it's gonna go to your neighbor behind you.
Speaker 3: I subconsciously do that, like I don't even I whisper in people's ears.
Speaker 1: I do whisper, and I do one of these because I'm like, what's also not about to happen is my like breath is lingering all over the side of your face, and now it's like causing other human reactor like.
Speaker 2: You, like we should go and talk about it, like damn, this must be an intense secret and it's like I'm coming.
Speaker 3: My god, that was you just entered a float.
Speaker 4: That the fastest we've ever had a guest interflowst it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been sitting on that way a bad boy information. That was really really special.
Speaker 1: That was so fucking real. Also, it's just so earthly to like you don't want to wait, like you don't want to give there to be like you don't want something to look forward to tomorrow. Everybody's so quick to be like we must fuck now, must we?
Speaker 2: Though that ain't even the best thing that's going to come out of me. Like if you haven't seen my personality, that's what I'm saying, Like I've got a bit for you, or I've got like a cocktail bar to take you two that's gonna be the wow factor, you know, Or like you're going to tell that story about your grandma, you know, and that's a wow factor.
Speaker 3: Baby, I haven't even told the home invasion story, yeah, like oh oh yeah, you were about to start on it. No, No, I've told it like seventy six times. They even hear me say that and they get pissed. Drew shut the fuck up from a victim a big filmlet you.
Speaker 2: Process one of the craziest things about La that the task rabbits is. I did not realize that people have booked task. I was to go get them in and out because in and out doesn't do uber eats a door. It's a real fucking thing.
Speaker 1: I heard that recently and I was like, the.
Speaker 3: Lows, the lows, the lazy, that's that's the thing that's brilliant gold on because I've probably been at that place.
Speaker 2: Like last night, I had to get shakeshack instead.
Speaker 3: Of I just got in and out last night. This is the It was the first time in a long time I had in and out and it was really special. You get it monster demon style whatever, Yeah, I get a bagshot style mair s.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People are just fun that they're like, we got to clean the grill an animal style, like put all the bullshit like burnt crisp on your burger. I'm like, hell with a doggy style. All right, where's that style? But yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was telling Tanner that we uh glazed the funk out of him all the time. Early when when people ask us like who we think is funny, it's like you're the first answer every time.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding. Having like projector night with your friends and then seeing your friends in person is like oh my god. Because it's like people talk about parasocial ship all the time, but like I am very proudly parasocial with people online, and I'm like I love that shit and like that when I like watch this podcast all the time with my partner, will like watch it, like will pause and discuss like so whatever, be like no, and being like in the room where it happened, like that's no, I appreciate it, Like yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know you're so fucking funny. I've actually gone on tangents before where, like I show it, I've gone on like crazy rants about how if somebody doesn't find your content funny, it's one of two things. When they're not funny, or they're straight and they're like too straight, Like it's like so and it's it's not even like straight in a homophobic sense, but it's like, oh, you're straight in the way that like you actually don't understand that, like.
Speaker 2: A straight edge of culture kind of thing. I have a funny thing with straight guys though, because every now and then on the podcast, I will say I'm like, oh yeah to the five straight men that listened to this, and then they will type some comment that's like, hey, no, you actually like really help me like understand my girlfriend better. I'm like, okay, what fause? I'm like that's like wait, wired no, like why we crying? Like no, But that is sweet to me because I think sometimes, like I feel this way about a lot of things. I think we have to have somebody that is a bridge walker between like what we think these people are and what they are and a lot of times like we just chop it up that like gay men don't understand how to talk to straight man and straight maman don't understand how to talk tobout gay men, and like women don't, you know, get on their straight boyfriends about their gay friends. Like there's like this whole thing of misunderstanding. But I like the shit I talk about, like in my day to day if I phrase it a certain way of straight man's like, yes, I do feel bad. He just was missing it because he didn't understand what queen kind of lingis Tate mcray eighty four men. And I'm like, that's fine, let me break it down me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I talk about this all the time, Like I think gay guys need straight friends for themselves, but also for straight people, like for a straight gus.
Speaker 1: Also because I feel like gay guys have the luxury of not It's like the one luxury being a gay guy is because of that kind of or just like a gay person in general, but specifically, like when I think of masculinity and ideas of what it is to be a man, like we think of the male loneliness epidemic, but that I always think of like straight men under that, because the one pro of being gay is like, Okay, you are allotted this huge community of people who just like at the ground level understand you and have like open arms in the way that straight men don't have towards one another because they're not taught that and they're not in a position where they feel like they have to go seek that out.
Speaker 4: Or if there is one, it's like, oh yeah, join my discord where we learn how to like roof feed people and like that's how straight people.
Speaker 2: Are straight have a fitness plan and I'm excited to see you boys everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's always like a multi level marketing course. If you ever run a course I'm running four currently.
Speaker 2: Actually has a crypto scam.
Speaker 4: How to be friends with as many guys as possible.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, I do feel like what you're saying, Like I agree, Like there's a built in community. I love. One of the best things about being gay is like sometimes you can go on a date and you can transition to friends. And I think that's such a like unspoken like because when I go into a date, obviously I want to make it work right. And like sometimes though, I'll be in the middle of the date and I start hearing like Charlie Brown teacher. I'm like, mom, wah wah, and I'm like, wait, you might be my daughter, like you might be my sister, And then I transition the conversation and then we walk out of there where we're like we're hugging it away. We wouldn't have if it was like it's like, hey, thanks for the date, bro, It's like why, I don't know. A lot of my close friends were that were like, we went on two dates, but you cannot fuck them. You gotta keep them in there exactly, Lane.
Speaker 1: I mean my sister. Both of my sisters famously lesbians, and they talk about it often, like specifically my sister who's like single and Internet of dating, how she's like, oh my gosh, it is crazy. How like being a woman already you have this weird thing of it, it feels hard to reject and vice versa, even if you're feeling it. And like she's always like, oh my gosh, you put like me and another woman who lives in that idea in the room, and like, okay, we both find each other attractive, we both like enjoy talking, so like why wouldn't we just give it a shot and like that kind of thing, and like neither party feels like comfortable enough to stray away because you don't want to like this whatever thing is. She's always like, yeah, I just end up with the person that like I went on that one fucking date with.
Speaker 3: It's also location matters, I think a lot too, because like it really is like like you know one gay guy and you know every gay guy. Like the population of gay guys gay women is very small and tight knit, so it's like you kind of do have to settle sometimes, but it sucks. I just became gay last year, like I've been gay, but like we know.
Speaker 2: Then you have the camera on already, so you're kind of you're developing, like we're cameo Trailblazer. Last week you were wearing the mesh because y'all were outside. You were at the messh Eagle, Yes, I was. I love the Eagle. Well, yes, literally, when you walk into a bar and you were like or a fly on the wall and you let yourself. I'm not talking like personing wallflower, like no one needs attention to me. No, I'm more like I'm looking on the side, not with judgmental eyes, but just like data collection, right the Eagle. You walk out of there, your eyes are white as fuck, bloodshot, like tears in your eyes are like what what is going on?
Speaker 1: Like the place I've met the most broad array of characters, because it's also like I don't know, it's so well. We went to a Supreme party together and like infamously lots of.
Speaker 2: Straight people, oh for sure, and Supreme at the Eagle or no, no no. I was at the opposite of the Eagle, the viper room. Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: But it was so funny because me Andrew were just like, it's so interesting how tense this environment is, Like, yeah, it does feel like I and in that way, I have started to back up of like destroying straight man. I've been trying to do that because I am like, Okay, I guess if I do put it into context of the world, to be a woman is to be overly constructed and overly criticized and hounded on your whole life, and then to be a man is to kind of be ignored and or coddled, like you either get one or the other. So I'm like, yeah, I guess that makes sense why most men are actually lost as shit, and when you talk to them, it's like, oh my god, it feels like I'm talking to somebody who was just on the news and was being held in a basement for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I don't think the gay shit saved me. I think being an only child and being a mom this boy saved me. Wow, that's what it did. Because when you're talking about like being coddled and like, actually that like I think you were coddled. My mom is not a boy mom by any means. But my mom is like, girl, I'll take a bullet for you, like you know, like we just have that. And I feel like she let me embarrass myself and let me do dumb shit. I mean, girl, I went to school for theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying she let me embarrass myself. I went to school for theater.
Speaker 2: If my mom was really worried about me, she would have been like baby baby, But she was always like, hey, do some business classes, do some psychology so you can make sense of why the fuck you chose theater. But then like whatever, no, but like, hey, all respected theater, Like I love it, you know obviously hey, but like I feel like she was very like, do your thing, I trust you, but like she was two rooms away and I knew that subconsciously.
Speaker 1: Well. But I think that's like the perfect mix because I was just speaking to Josie about how interesting it is to like meet children who were caddled and how it shows up in different ways. And I was not a coud old child at all, but I did have like strict parents, So to me, I'm like, that's that weird in between of you're being coddled, but it's coming from such a place of fear that it almost feels like angry, so.
Speaker 2: That you're like blanchard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, so you're kind of just like, Okay, let me act right, because obviously acting dumb makes you mad. And if I act normal like a person, you're like, period, Like I don't know, it's like that weird in between of coddling and then like degaffing of like, yeah, my kid's gonna go out and do stupid shit, but they know that if that stupid shit comes back into the house, we're going to have an issue.
Speaker 2: Because we're such like a therapy generation now, and we like actually like we're not like working in a place where we're breathing in like ten metal and everything. Like we're actually like a generation trying to be careful about things. I mean, look at how the fucking world is. It's like impossible, but like we're trying to be self aware. We're trying to like work on ourselves. I feel like we're gonna raise kids, if we even choose f kids, we're going to raise kids very like overly aware. I would like to think like we're not going to take out like I don't. I felt like a failure in my life, so I'm going to take it out on you. Yeah. And that's like hard to see because so many of those kids that their parents were like strict as fuck on them, it was because of trauma like the parents went through. Yea, that's so sad because it's like I want to give you a hug. I need to give your mama hug, like I feel bad for mama, like I because she clearly no.
Speaker 1: It is so sad. And I was saying to Josie, it's crazy to think about because I'm pretty sure the generation that raised our parents is considered one of the like most like strict and rude generation of parents. Like those Boomers were considered like the most like detached, like because it was right off of kids. They they had just decided kids shouldn't be in fucking coal mines, like not that long before our parents were being raised. So it was that new wave of like, okay, kids are not just like our servants and like our things to shove around. I have to be nice to it.
Speaker 2: Your dinner last night, So you're gonna walk your five miles to school today, I'm like, barefoot, mind you.
Speaker 1: Then before you outside, I'm gonna turn you over, hold you upside down, and put push a bunch of pricks into your feet so that you collect bacteria all the way.
Speaker 2: Sign no.
Speaker 1: Literally, like when my parents talk about their parents, I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god. I was with my mom last night. We were looking at Instagram reels of dogs. She's like, oh, with my mom, she took the hot pan. What is your mom here? Yeah, my mom came with me this. I love that song. We're going to Disney. We're doing doing the whole thing and very I love. See that's real. Like you get the older you get, the more it hits it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I understand plus sized park hoppers, like, I get what bro it's magical.
Speaker 1: To Utopia that was like, and I get. I guess I could make it my day to day. So I'm about to show how little I do Karen investing my life because I was about to be like, if that could be my everyday life, I do it could be, and I just don't like join the Actually, I was at the doctor's office and I heard a woman pick up the phone. She casually goes, oh, I'm going to Disney. Mind you, we're not close to Disney. This doctor's appointment was like up in Burbank or something like Tarzana. It was in Tarzana, Tarzana. Rosita asked, fucking phone.
Speaker 2: Calls two hours away?
Speaker 1: Yes, two hours away, and it was it was not a good time to be heading down to like Annaheid. She goes, I think I'm gonna go by Disney later, like making casual plans about Disney, and I was like, damn, I'm for real, not shit, and I'm not a Disney adult the way I think because she has an all year past, like she's just bored in the doctor's office. Just like, h this journey, my blood is gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to di I was in that Irvine area, so like literally I had a local SoCal pass and it would be fifteen to twenty minute drive, so we'd go between classes. I have a class at noon, in a class at five, and we'd go over and bumble writing roller coasters between classes. Line that sounds as we'd have a drink, like you know what I mean, we make a reservation, Like I'd be in my class and I look over my friend. I'm like, go, she like this guy, and then we make a reservation. We pop over. But that was like kind of fresh, like twenty twenty one, twenty two, so like the park was dead, like there was nobody there because people were dead, like it was well, people were done. No, it was bad. Yeah, I felt like it was sad that I was like people were like coughing in my class, and I'm like, yeah, honestly, I guess would really like to head over to Mickey's house.
Speaker 1: I just kind of have many for lunch. I told her a few days ago I would come by.
Speaker 2: Fuck like it hit like I don't know. Once I got that casual relationship with Disney, I was like, I get it.
Speaker 1: Now it becomes cash.
Speaker 2: It's like, eh, it's a lot of money if it's not cash, And it's like, well, I.
Speaker 1: Know that's the only time it could be like a because before like twenty twenty one, that was not something I could do, and it was a very upper echelon experience. And I was like, baby, Disney is a birthday, a birthday. Disney is a hall once every five years. Yes, Disney is where I have photos of where I was an infant before my family dynamic crumbled and I don't remember that's what Disney was. I was like, Disney is I have a photo of myself two thousand and three in the Disney Park's.
Speaker 2: Unaware of any Disney relic you get, Like you could get a relic from last week and it would still have a pilot dust on it. Like like literally anything you get out you're like damn remember those days and like that was Wednesday, Like what do you mean? Like no, I want that new fucking princess hat with the many ears on it.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I actually had to stop myself from buying ears when I would go because I would go have a few drinks today as right, and then I end up losing the ears and then it's like literally one thing about me is I will lose Disney ears and then go back and be like, but I need Disney.
Speaker 2: This is the whole point, and then I'll write it off as a work venture whatever watching this girl though, because it's like I feel bad I do the.
Speaker 1: Economy of my work is actually this is really import Like if I post a selfie in these ears, it will actually pre.
Speaker 2: Film on site and probably not professional camera, but you could like phone film. I was like, that would be so cool somebody to like a pot episode at Disney.
Speaker 3: Well I saw someone like record something and it looked super professional and it wasn't Disney affiliated, but so maybe you can sneak cameras in Oh wait, there's that whole movie where they like Gorilla like run a project at the end, not Florida project. They did one where they filmed like a to that too, but they did like a whole scary movie about like evil Mickey Mouse, and they filmed it all gorilla style inside the party, Like I.
Speaker 2: Love gorilla style anyway. That's kind of bringing it back to the dry humming earlier. But when there's something about like what were we talking about? You were just saying, oh, there's like evil Mickey Mouse. Oh when all those people became people, when all this like properties became pupublic domain, Winnie the Pooh, oh my god. Yeah, and they were like, what if we need the who rip your asshole out? I don't know, let's see. You know I never mouse prolapsed, you kin, so if Mickey Mouse beat you head baseball bat and then Winnie, I'm like, well, I guess we could legally do that, but.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was like not a true collaboration. I don't think Disney would let this happen to their property. But there was a toy story. Five peptides pop up in New York. He pepi Yeah, peptides. I don't know, because I'm still you.
Speaker 2: Know peptides right, No, you don't know peptides are peptides.
Speaker 1: What's like replacing ozempic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the ship that you like inject into you and it's like it makes you skinny, tan and good skins.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesse about to show up Puss for toy story six.
Speaker 4: Yes, immediately looked at the straight guy, was like, what are peptides? You help me about that, explaining I honestly don't fully know, but it's basically like people, what I what I am aware of is it's it's related to ozempic, where it's like very similar sister drugs to azempic, and it's like your body creates peptides, but you're basically injecting what your body already produces back in to your body. So people are like, oh, it's fine because it's not it's not necessarily like pharmaceutical grade because your body already that's their rationale behind it. And then you can like trigger certain genes or like like for example, some people inject, Yeah, they inject something that makes you so when you go in the sun, you tan like orange.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we've gotten play point of life that you can pay to play anything, and we've like brought eugenics to your front door.
Speaker 3: Well, what's crazy is like clear, sorry bleep the name, but like he was talking about this that like once like this like black pill like looks maxing shit like goes mainstream, Like the beauty standard is just gonna every one's going to like be hot when you like look at them, and so like there's gonna be these like outlier things that people have, like personalities.
Speaker 1: Am I going to be the first person to be brave enough to say that? I don't know if Hawt's the word I would use for half of these.
Speaker 2: Oh, phenetically modified hot is a different, Like it's a different It's almost like what's the fucking lab uncanny? Okay, yes, very uncanny, but it's almost like powerpuff Girls shit, Like it feels like I.
Speaker 1: Know what the formula is, like a diamond versus like a diamond. It's like, Okay, I can't necessarily tell the difference, but I'm sure if I got an expert in here, they could show me where the insitions were.
Speaker 2: I also think there's like a weird slope where everybody thinks like even getting like gender affirming care or like getting anything done puts you on like the scale of like bosh, which I don't agree with that. I think it's more so like there's this weird style thing where it's like, I mean a lot of people like even overdose. It was like steroids and shit, where people are like, see I'm ripped. I'm like, baby, I can see your veins, like I can see what and from my bubble going through your body. I'm like, you weird as fuck like, and I hate that because it's like as somebody who is okay having a little bit of like I don't know, I don't want to look the way that I'm supposed to look in that way, but like, no, you know what I mean, Like it's real.
Speaker 1: It's like nothing about that is enticing, Like what are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: I guess it's good that we're on that page, though, because there's some people that are like, that's the standard, and I'm like, if that's the standard, I don't see that because also I think we all know if something is the standard, it's not going to be the standard in three years, So why now am I going to almost die trying to achieve this shit?
Speaker 1: Also hacking around bringing up like like gender firming like cosmetics, surgery and everything. I'm also really scared of the doctors. I'm really, like when I got my blood drawn the other day, I started sobbing, and that woman felt so bad because she was like, what did I do? And I was like, it's okay, it doesn't hurt. I'm just like actually so scared.
Speaker 4: I was older.
Speaker 2: It's so that exactly for some I was thinking, God, you want to.
Speaker 1: Fucking drug me and cut me open and play with me? Like what?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I sabby, like just the idea of.
Speaker 1: Me like on a table, fully knocked out, and oh she doesn't know in you, but like, baby, you're open, You're open. Your body is just out to the natural world.
Speaker 4: Like they're speaking speaking of this. Drew text me yesterday at like six pm and he texted me, oh, jack before my colonoscopy, so that I can last longer.
Speaker 2: I wow, yeah, because you know they're hitting that prostage.
Speaker 3: Drew.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't sleep last night because of that text. I'm sorry, Like, you can't be texting me that after six pm. I'm sorry freaking out.
Speaker 2: Did it turn you on?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing about that is I did get very horny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good, And I got very horny because of itting sucked out.
Speaker 2: The prep work before.
Speaker 1: I'm it's just like like tubes going across, like the framing of his eyes, like poop going through.
Speaker 3: There have been holes that I've fallen down on Instagram of They're not colonoscopies.
Speaker 2: Uh what what is it?
Speaker 3: Enemas where they like squirt water up their ass and then they have the clear tube where you can see the turds going out.
Speaker 2: All the coffee.
Speaker 3: No, enemas are like squirting water up the ass to get the poop out or putting coffee up the ass.
Speaker 4: I did Macha lat.
Speaker 2: With or without cold.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, with.
Speaker 3: Boba tema with boba.
Speaker 2: My mom is going through she goes, oh the oob.
Speaker 3: The wait ob did become a thing here, just like it hit the zite geyst really hard.
Speaker 2: In the last like six months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of Sniffy, me and Kai, I was showing Kay Sniffy's finally like he's seen it. I've like flashed my screen to him before, but like he hasn't like seen it.
Speaker 2: I seen it.
Speaker 4: I got like a tutorial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like but also by the way, he took my phone a couple of times and like knew how to navigate the U.
Speaker 4: I was swiping through that ship very quick. It was like when babies like can use TikTok immediately.
Speaker 3: Baby watching video over and over and fast as fun when the dad's face timing.
Speaker 2: The key about Sniffy's and Grinder here is that everyone knows someone that works at either of those places. So you're like you'll see somebody like a Sniffy's T shirt, like, oh yeah, my friend got yeah like on my grinder March.
Speaker 3: Well, one of like our friends worked at Grinder forever and he would just like secretly like pump my Grinder account full of like extra or whatever it's called. And so I like had like infinite.
Speaker 1: Like and we act like he owns Grinder.
Speaker 3: Well, he does own there, like he was there a decade ago, like he was there before Grinder was Grinder, Like when I was like in Texas, baby, he was working at Grinder.
Speaker 2: Grinder like old school grinder. We were called it. We always call it like the mask, or we call it yellow Facebook Facebook, Yeah, yellow see yellow Bay, yellow face. You tek a yellow Facebook like over there. No, and then ring tones of Death. We used to call it chimes of death, Chimes of death, the chimes of death of the club. I always see a gay couple accounts that they're like, we're gonna pull a prank on my partner, and I would have played the chimes of Death and see if he looks, and then he'll what are you doing over there? Y'all all need to like one of my favorite gay couples just broke up. We got us the couples on straight couples doing couples content when we got a gay couple that does couples content. And I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and they're not talking about like Freddie Fasbear, Like I'm trying to see a gay couple like go get Macha my straight girl content through a gay perspective.
Speaker 3: By the way, every single one of them, not every single one of them, ninety five percent of them, though, turns to the dark side and starts an OnlyFans, not calling that dark sided, but it is just like, I feel like there is this pressure on gay couples who like present themselves online as couples that they have to start an OnlyFans within a and get between them exactly keep them so you're doing stand up right, Okay, I want to talk about that because like, sorry to completely shift the conversation.
Speaker 2: Baery Belly's kind of way with this. Yeah, big Harry Belly to stand up.
Speaker 3: How is it? How is it doing it? It's it seems like it's awesome. I've seen a couple of your like clips online and it cracks me the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I have a very big fear of like flop culture and also this whole like blue dot fever thing that's going on where like no one wants to go to live events anymore. So like when I was getting into this, I'm like, fuck the idea of selling tickets. I'm like, I will post my bare ass online before I sell a fucking ticket, Like I'm so nervous. So I really have gone this thing where I like, I go to New York, to La, go to Chicago, and I will post my gig the day of. Yeah, like I'm doing it tonight. It's a pop up event, Like, because why is that the thing with pop up events?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: Like, I will buy something if it's a pop up event, but if it's like a store, I'm like a girl fuck that. I'm like, it's a pop up event, come tonight. Yeah. No, I'm kind of like reverse engineering my flea bag right now, if that makes sense, because I have so many like embarrassing stories that I want to reclaim in my life and I'm just like loving telling them to people. But like, no, every time I've done stand up, I've loved it. And I also intentionally don't wear my glasses so I can't see the crowdspace much. I'm alone, I'm alone in the room.
Speaker 3: I make them turn the lights like super bright in my face and the lights off, like I can't see the audience, like or I'll have a connection. You've been doing stand up too, not stand up just like live podcast episode, so totally totally.
Speaker 1: Stand up is one of those things where.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think I have the stand up gene. It's okay, I do think you have it because you have the podcast gene. I think it's like about coming in prepared or coming unprepared, and I feel like we're we're told we have to be so prepared with things like this. I mean today we didn't prepare jackass, and like you know, we're just like doing it, but it's like you have to walk in like realizing how much of a mask you want to have up. That's always how I feel. I feel like if I want to have a mask that tonight, I'm going to be playing a character and I'm like just kind of telling stories, like I'm putting some fucking you know, sugar on I'm a little bit. Then there's nights that come out and I'm just like, I'm gonna tell a story about kick tonight, you know, and like that's where it goes. Because the older I get, the more I realize that, like we need people that are not afraid of like showing their ass and like literally being okay, being embarrassing and being cringey and whatever the fuck that even means anymore, I feel like this whole cringe whimsical thing is so annoying and like grading to the ears. But it's like I want to figure out how I can just be myself and if that's the ugly, wake up in the morning version of me, or if that's the person that I used to what the bed till is fourteen years old? Like how do I tell that story? And you know, wait, you till you're fourteen? Yeah, my last time was when I was fourteen. Wow, that's it. That's wild. And one of the sleepovers I went to.
Speaker 1: I really scared to go get up to the bathroom or were you just pee in your sleep?
Speaker 2: I'd pee my sleep because I would drink too much before I went to bed. So I quit drinking and I actually had to wear drinking alcohol my corona peach. I know. I literally had a choice that I could either wear adult diapers or I could wear a censor that attached to your underwear and it would beep in the middle of the night if it detected fluid. And I chose the beeper, that fucker would go off. And it was twenty three nineteen. In my house. My mom was started screaming for the other room. She's like, like, somebody broke And I hated washing those sheep that bar because I would wake up every morning, you know that. And I had that pile. But no, like that pissy pile. No. There was a funny time I stayed over at a friend's house. I was really really young, and I kind of accepted when I got there, I was like, God, I never get invited a sleepovers, but this is fucking huge boy a girl sleepper. I'm like, here, I walk in that bitch. I was ready to make history. WI Ryan shit, I walk in. I'm like, all right, let's figure it out. If I pee. If I pee, it's okay. I quit drinking water and like whatever. So I wake up in the morning, God, I peep. And I had this thing in my back of my head that I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna blame it on her dog, because that's right. I knew she had a dog. She talked about it's on Facebook, like whatever. I'm like, I'm just gonna blame on our dog. I'm like fucking twelve years old. I walk up there and I'm like whatever, I'm like, put in my fucking blanket or whatever. I'm put in the washer, like whatever, I start the washer, I'm doing all the things. Whatever. And I walk by her fireplace there's a box with her dog's ashes. Oh fuck. And I still blame it on the dog. No, man, I think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there was a fansom here last.
Speaker 2: Night, like dog ghost pee, like plasma on the rub. But that's fake. It's right there. Yes, that's clearly something. And it wasn't me, That's what I'm saying. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: I just so happened to find it. I just happen to find it.
Speaker 2: But how can the Hauna Mansion be real? But the dog Plasma Pa reeling. Yeah, but no, that's the kind of shit that I love bringing and I'm like, fuck it. That used to be for me. I was like, no one can know what the bet I'm my girl, fuck y'all. I do now all the time. But you know, like I don't know it's a reclaiming.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm like trying to think of I think in stand up, I just am. I'm like, I don't think I'm like that open anymore. I think that's the main thing, Yeah, is I think you do.
Speaker 3: Very bury that and then I think we kind of maybe took it to an extreme for us, and then I think we've like reclused and over corrected. But I think we're kind of opening back up a little bit.
Speaker 2: You guys have been in it for a long time, and like that's not even coming from like a veteran perspective, but it's like it's crazy to think that we're crossing paths now in a point where I am getting more open. But like, you guys have a lot of lessons to learn that you've learned that are valuable as fucked and like everybody that are starting because I mean, fuck everybody starts a social career every goddamn week. Now, you know, it's like if people are learning lessons like so fucking quick.
Speaker 1: It's like I talked to you about that all the time. I am like so grateful that I've boun on the internet long enough that like I was able to watch the like ways in which it changed, and like, I don't know, I feel like I've just been around long enough that I don't really take anything necessarily personally on the internet ever, like because it's just like what Also, I don't know, the Internet has always been an escape form for me, and then as I grew older, it became less of that, and I just like found my escape in real life because the only reason I started online is because I needed an escape from like the life I was living. And then I've now gotten to the life I've always wanted. So I think I've just become a little more removed. Also, again, it's like you're saying, there's so many people online and like in all these realms now that I don't know if I have the like the like hustle to throw myself in the mix until like things settle down a bit. Like even with stand up, I've always thought like it's something I want to do, But for some reason, I'm like, I'm gonna I'm gonna do that in my later thirties or like early forties.
Speaker 2: And you are in charge of what rooms you want to play. You're in charge of exactly how you want it presented. And I think a lot of times for me, live events are awesome because you have control. Again, yeah, I have no control of what the narrative is online. I have no control. That's what we give up. We sign that away, you know. And I think you guys have been in it for so long that what you're saying about finding your escape in real life it might be refreshing to just play a small, little thirty person look around.
Speaker 1: You know, I am obnoxious where I'm like, bro, I could kill that, Like that would be so fun. Like I literally like I because all I do love to do in my free time for the most part is I will One of the reasons I'm such a yes person of going out is because I love talking to people who I have no business talking to. And to me, stand up is so that line of like somebody who is on stage who has no business talking, let alone into a mic and like, I don't know. I think about like how often I go outside I interact with somebody where I'm like, that is a crazy person. I cannot believe we interacted and they're going to go back home and continue to live their lives.
Speaker 2: What's her dinner look like?
Speaker 1: You know, what does your dinner look like? Do you get in the house and wash her hands before you eat your food? Or do you just get in you don't wash your hands, You forget about it, you start cooking, you don't wash your hands before, like just like random shit like that. And to me, doing stand up is essentially presenting myself as that person is like, oh, oh, I am the person you kind of should be scared of because the things that the things that are being thunk and thought and acted out by me are irrational.
Speaker 3: Who are your comedy Like, do you have any like comedy inspirations that you're like, like stand up or anybody like that that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, what's crazy is like a lot of my inspo comes from like my mom's friends that would be like the people that would get us in trouble, like the person we've always got a parking ticket with, the person that always be like, oh, we're finally just leave the car right there, and she just like turn on the hazard. You know, Like there's those kind of people in my life. I really try to interact with everything but comedy online. Yeah, right now, that's kind of in my escape that I'm like, if I'm gonna be online, I need to not be comparing myself for thinking about other people constantly. But with that being said, like there's so many comedians in Chicago that are just holding it the fuck down, and they always in Chicago do such a good thing of identifying what you view me as. Like a trans woman walks on stage and she gets it out of the way like two seconds in. That's cool, and the audience will be a bunch of straight guys, a bunch of fucking like old people or whatever, and they're immediately on her side. Yeah, because she finds a way of being like, okay, elephant in the room, which unfortunately she has to acknowledge that in a Brooklyn room you don't have to fucking do that shit, but like in Midwest town you kind of have to say, all right, fuck, yeah here, I am here, I am here, I am okay, we good, Okay, let's go, let's go, and it's so fucking cool because it's just like I don't I respect the fuck out of that. I respect the fuck out of like comedians that have some thing that the audience is holding against them in some way and they can still win them over.
Speaker 1: So to me, comedy is a survival tactic. Like people who are actually funny. I'm like, again, that's another thing that you're only really funny if you had to be because you grew up in a situation, whether it be like emotional, physical, financial, where like you were in dense rooms way too often and you for some reason felt the need to alleviate that room, and you just learned quickly that like, if I'm funny, it can lit. If I'm funny, I can turn all these fronds upside down right now quickly too, and they might go right back to a front. But don't worry. I got another joke in my back.
Speaker 2: Bucket, and I'm gonna pull it out of my pucket. That haven't so much. It was like if I if I talk really quick and make everybody laugh, then that's ten seconds that you're not thinking about me or call me gay in some way, which like is crazy because once you take that away from people, it's like they have no choice which just respect you. I mean genuinely, like I feel that, Like I have people that I've seen in my life that I know like caused me a lout of torment when I was growing up, and they like respect the fuck out of me now and it's not like see, it's more like thank you, you're late. Yeah, but you're yeah, literally, like you're late as fuck, Like we could have been close in school because I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Like, well, it's also funny to think about because laughing is such a like actually getting to some somebody to laugh is kind of like getting somebody angry or crying, like you were causing a somatic reaction that that person cannot control, like we talk about all the time. It's like, oh my god, it's so hard to like not laugh when I want to laugh, like because it is you have no control over what the fuck makes you laugh.
Speaker 2: I love that feeling, so yeah, getting to laugh like they can. I want to be in the back of class again, like when you knew that you were gonna get your ass handed to you if you were laughing in class and you were laughing like oh my god, I missed thatch want to ad work out? Yes?
Speaker 3: Literally, my me, my first girlfriend, Sarah, she's like a total bitch. Now she like is pregnant and like trying to like throw it in my face.
Speaker 4: I'm angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she got married and sh she's trying to make me tell us. I'm like, baby, that was always she's obsessed with me. Is he hot? Yeah he's back then, even like the shooter drills were like funny as shit, Yeah exactly, when like he's on the lobby, I'm like grumble, sh No, he's not. Literally like nothing was serious.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Actually also shooter drills, by the way, just.
Speaker 1: Thinking about that because I was like before, because I think when we were in school, when we were younger, like shootings wor thing, but not nearly as prevalent as they fucking are now, Like the.
Speaker 3: Last two years of our high school, I think they were like really starting to ramp up and geting like really bad.
Speaker 2: But like I'm twenty seven, are you don't here? So I'm thirteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty one.
Speaker 2: Recently we all looked over for his age. It was like perfect, wait, I want to ask you to like you're talking about we were talking about stand up and Ship. How was it with doing Netflix special? Yes, it was amazing.
Speaker 4: It was awesome. I was like really nervous because I'd never directed anything with that level of like production value. But it was really fun and she was she was really awesome to work with. She was like, I'm going to be so horrible the day of, I'm going to be so scary, and I was like, dude, you were great to work with. Honest, I was preparing for something much worse and she was just like mildly stressed out.
Speaker 2: That's a good blanket statement, but I feel like it is really stressful being stressed with other people that are expecting you to be fucking on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Also, it's like having to be like the leader and then the talent, I'm sure is such a weird combo of Like.
Speaker 4: I also think when you're directing a stand up special, it's obviously a different job than directing like a narrative film, Like it's a lot it's a lot less creative in a lot of ways. And so I realized like for directing those kind of things, I was almost like an interpersonal liaison or something with her. Where I was I was taking on a lot of the like vision stuff that she wanted to translate to the crew like on the day of. Yeah, so it just took a lot of like weight off of her to be like she can just focus on like the comedy and the stand up and the content.
Speaker 2: I could just throw you probably bullshit and you translate it like that's that's cool when you don't have to like send a structured Google doc and slids format to get your idea out. It's like chicken notes, like chicken scratches on the fucking iPhone O. You're like I needed to feel like this emoji, like go do that? You know, like that's cool as shit.
Speaker 4: I also feel like it was important too, because we really we just like I think we had the same idea of what we wanted the tone to be and stuff. So for like four months, like I went to like five shows or something in different cities, and I think that helped a lot. Like on the day of, having like a relationship with the stand up that she wanted to do for the special, it was really easy for me to communicate specific things that were almost even unsaid the day of that we had just like discussed like the months prior and stuff, but.
Speaker 2: It was like it felt so different than any I know.
Speaker 4: I'm very proud of her.
Speaker 2: It was so cool.
Speaker 1: Is she's so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: It's probably so fun to be like on a Crew two where you're like you're attached to it, but you're not the face on the poster, you know what.
Speaker 4: It is really nice. Yeah, Like I just directed a short film recently, and it was so nice to be like I can focus on the people that are on on screen, you know what I mean, instead of like attaching your ego. It's basically impossible for me to be in something, have my face in something, and like view it objectively. Like I can't do that, Like my ego always attaches some dysmorphia to the performance or something.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start writing for other people this whole fall oh fuck, And I signed on with the old people to just start writing because to me, I miss like the hack sprain of like working with someone else's perspective because I'm just so not critical of my own. But I limit the fuck out of myself because I'm my girl. He can't jump out of a plane, but I'm like, I'm gonna write this, but just jump out the plane, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Like it's also it's so fulfilling to write something for people that, like, you know, you're writing in a voice that you know somebody can body on screen, you know, and like providing an environment that is like safe and fun and comedically elevated.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: I just feel like so few things are good, you know, like most things I think are pretty mid you know, and like commercial entertainment, and like creating something that's actually funny, and like the director isn't like a sociopath who's like screaming at people to lose weight, like ten pounds a day before, Like I think that's.
Speaker 2: So bad for you to marry.
Speaker 4: Though I was screaming. I was screaming here, I said, you need to lose eighty pounds in the next thirty seconds. Yeah, can you do that for me? It was and I called myself daddy. But anyway, I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it turned out great though he was difficult, but it turned out.
Speaker 4: Great, really well, and exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: They always say that about old movie. It's like, why is that always come up? You're like, oh, it's a classic that director made Two girls quit on the spot and he belied everyone. I'm like, okay, oh, we don't need that. I don't like that. I goa listen to you talk all day. You have like big podcast voys.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you. I got chilled. They got full Boddy chills complement like.
Speaker 1: That, but like you don't have anything else to say, like you were supposed to keep talking.
Speaker 4: I said, full body chills. I guess was your guys' first just talking about being like a class clown? Was that like your guys's first experience of being like, oh, I'm a funny person. Because for me, I davidly remember the day of like it was like fourth grade being in class and like making the class laugh and then being like whoa, I'm identifying with this in real Peperman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was always like the kid entertainment at weddings, and like my mom and my dad would always bring a place because I was the only child. They didn't want to. They were just like, if you're tired, you can just take a nap, but we're gonna take you everywhere. Yeah. But like I go to a wedding appy dancing and shit, and everybody be like, oh my god, he is And I remember I'd be in the White Home.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, I know exactly my annoying us from the very dumb I was like, Okay, I really like this thing called America's Next Time Model. If I'm not going to be designing the clothes, I'll be in them. And if that doesn't work out, there's this radio show I listened to in the morning, and I think that'd be pretty easy for me. I could talk my ass off, like literally.
Speaker 2: Radio Disney and being like trying to win on the fucking giveaway, and then I get on the air. I got on the air one time some own tickets, and I remember I was talking. I was like hello, like you know, when you're trying to make your voice sexy, but you six like what about shaving Ravens Like actually, like come on.
Speaker 1: The immediate moment. But I think I was like from very young, I was annoying because I was also on top of all that, I wanted to be a dancer for a while and I was obsessed with Shakira and I was the kid who, like I was like in dance classes and stuff, and my comedy pipeline absolutely would dragged me from whatever room I was going to be like on They're about to play a song. They're about to play a song, Go dance, Go dance for everybody, and then literally I would just stand in front of the in the middle of the room, dancing for all these adults and.
Speaker 2: They cheer for me, and like we always got a friend that can bust into a dance, and always a friend that's demanded to bust into the splits and I love splits. Oh yeah, he would need that person that's like the ecosystem of like a funny ass group when you're like, hey, she could.
Speaker 4: Just really it was like bringing the clowns. I remember the first like two years of hanging out with you guys. It would just get to a point where it be like one am at your apartment and then it would get quiet first second. Then Josida would just stand up and stand in front of us and start like dancing.
Speaker 2: Performing like he performs.
Speaker 1: He would put something on the TV, like a song or a background. It'll be like a like fireworks background, and then play a song.
Speaker 4: It's to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like every single time Joe Siah has to dance, Mine was poop jokes. I would just make poop jokes and like people lost their fucking ship it was like fourth grade recess and I was like, oh, I'm going to run poop into the ground. And then it like bled into like my Space. I was like funny on MySpace randomly, my mom like made me a MySpace account and I would just like ship it fart around on there, and then it turned into Facebook slowly after that, and like I would do those like date rate hate things, but like I would make them really funny, and everyone always wanted a date rate hate from me, and.
Speaker 2: Then get Facebook until senior year of high school, so I missed out on that ship and when you would like the pages where it would be like angry birds, like like I want to share that needs to keep up with angry birds. The gag.
Speaker 1: I wasn't allowed to have Facebook because my dad was scared that my birth mom would get in contact with me and try to kidnap me. Oh oh ye, keep that to yourself, and then she died, so he got.
Speaker 4: So this is a comedy podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what about like Farmville?
Speaker 3: I was literally about to bring up there was Farmville in Farmtown. Farmtown was the shittier version of Farmville, and I ran Farmtown.
Speaker 2: I love that shit so much.
Speaker 3: Corn in the yes, and I would like design my like land to like have like really like some of the pieces with glitch and I could make my like my land look like stared.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was like really into that shit down, like.
Speaker 4: Are you doing sacred geometry?
Speaker 3: Well that's basically it was really sacred. But yeah, I only had Facebook in my space because my mom wanted to spy on my siblings through my accounts, so she.
Speaker 2: Would make them and then yeah, I was a fed. I was literally a federal federal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only got to interact with like Facebook really like one summer, I played Farmville a bunch. When I was like twelve, my dad sent us to North Carolina to be with what I presumed were family, because growing up, I just thought everyone was my family because I called them my family. I'm not related to these people. They just lived on the.
Speaker 2: Street from us, that's family.
Speaker 1: And my dad shipped us off in their Toyota Corolla. Uh. And they were big Jehovah's witnesses, and I was going to Jehovah's witness church twice a week. One weekend we went to an assembly like camp thing and she had a PSP with music on it. And GTA, and she broke the GTA. She took my PSP and she was like, if you want to play a game, you have to play a game that's not so sinful, and she let me play Farmville.
Speaker 2: You like running over strippers in the Jehovah Witness.
Speaker 1: House, Bro, you don't want me to steal a car? Beat up strippers, put them in my car, take them somewhere, kill them, and then like run away from the police.
Speaker 2: Offered to do Jehovah's witness ship in.
Speaker 1: GTA, actually changing people in this game. But yeah, that was my only like interaction with that. My older sister did have a MySpace and I was really jealous because she had this EMO asked like versions of sims like my sims that were these blocky characters. Like I feel like somebody out there knows what I'm talking about. But I was so fucking jealous because you could like make your character customize it to be all like seen and like, oh man, I was like, damn, you're literally living so good because you're older, and like, I don't I don't know why my dad thought, like I guess my dad just felt like I was more prone to being re kidnapped by my mom than like anybody else, which honestly is real because I am a bit slow in that sense. Like I am the type of bitch that sadly like yeah, like you probably could kill me if.
Speaker 2: Like you hang out with Jehovah. No, no question, you were witnessing Jehovah.
Speaker 1: Jehovah's gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Oh where the Jeho's at Ovah?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Literally, Well, what do you want to promote? Promote something?
Speaker 2: Check out my podcast Tangent Sick YouTube enter ten thirty six and keep your eyes peeled because I Am going to get back on the road with some stand up but can I see absolutely. I don't know if I'll get drink tickets or anything, but I'll make it. I'll make a little no. Yeah, that sounds your bottle girl.
Speaker 4: Do you have any plans for LA shows?
Speaker 2: I'm going to figure it out. I don't really know venues as much here, so that's kind of my okay, cool, But now that I've got a team, do hot Dog do hot Dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ivy did like a show like her Struggle Bust show at hot Dog and it was such a cool venue.
Speaker 2: Oh hot Dog.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry, sorry, Hot dog waits like a cool fla hot dog el sid is this really gnarly gay party that happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why are gay parties? It's like, Oh, did you go to Gaggy last? I did? Did you go to whole? I did go to a whole boots hoole.
Speaker 1: I have been to some of the most like like may tricks, like like what's it called fifth Element ass parties that are gay parties?
Speaker 2: To them Element, it's creepy. They're always named some ship and I will be there every time.
Speaker 1: I g it is so fun. But it is exactly what Middle of America conservatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary. They would be scared. A lot of people would be scared. They're at the whole party in the middle of boots Eagle like.
Speaker 1: And after they went to the afters whatever that means, and the gagging on my.
Speaker 2: Ball, gagging on my coat a hot dog.
Speaker 4: Drew took me to stink Night at the.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you get all yeah, like all other guys were all stinky.
Speaker 2: And I met Trade. I met Trade and I love it. Sneak night, I means.
Speaker 4: Is like a guy on his belly.
Speaker 2: How we get in the media, yup?
Speaker 1: Do you have any media that you're into right now that you would.
Speaker 3: Like to share, TV show, music, movie, Let me get back to me, get back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: There's an album I want to share.
Speaker 3: Well, we played this party which we'll talk about next week, and we played uh the song from Challengers live and it was so fun. So that song the theme song from Challengers, Tragic Surprises are Surprised by snow Strippers. I saw it live and it was really really crazy. And then someone I never knew by Josie jo Saia released music listen go stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is oh Avatar.
Speaker 3: I watched Avatar the first one terrible media. It was terrible, but I loved it. I'm really big on like sci.
Speaker 1: Fi right now, Like what does it look good?
Speaker 2: It looks cool like it and it's it's like one.
Speaker 1: Of those things that's like rewatching Jimmy Neutron and being like.
Speaker 2: Wholes Toy story. It's scary. It's literally scary looking.
Speaker 1: My media is someone I never knew, Jozie, And honestly, I haven't been really listening oh.
Speaker 2: To like classical music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been listening to like Mad random Ship, but I can't lie this Lil Wayne song has got me? What I that? Throw it in? Wait? Wait yeah, throw it in, dude. He's so crazy. That is him sampling a song that was made about him because him and the Dream were beefing over this girl. I think it was this girl, Nivia, but the Dream made a song about Lil Wayne and it was so good that he's sampled it and wrapped over it. Like he literally looked at this about him.
Speaker 2: He was like, damn, they could hug after that makeup and hug there.
Speaker 1: Because it's like, I'm pretty sure the Lords they were going back and forth over this girl and Lil Wayne, and that girl ended up having a baby, and like Lollipop is about the Dream like a bunch of their Like both of those people's songs greatest hits are about Disney. So if you want to make great work, fall into an evil triangle of.
Speaker 2: Sorts, Yeah, you mean to each other. I mean, look how Sabrina and Olivia turned out.
Speaker 1: I know, sacrifice one man. All it takes is to sacrifice one man two women come together, I must say.
Speaker 2: Raven Lenay's new album, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Yeah, it is so fucking good.
Speaker 2: That's Blue Islands and Rule and then uh, kind of back to the Disney ship. I'm new to this, not true to this, so I just want to put that out. Kylie Control is a girl from Disney Descendants. I don't watch the Descendants, but she just released a new record called Valley Girl Problems Is. I think she's about to be my next client. Like I think she has that old school Disney formula of like it's like she's very at like replays in day a moment right now, if that makes sense. So like, yeah, it's a hit, but it's like, oh, I can't wait till she finds her sound. Okay, I think that girl's going to he's gonna have them.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you brought up the Raven album because I forgot about that too. I was like, I listened to it all the way through walking Around, which however long that album was, I was literally just walking around my neighborhood until it ended. So good. It's one of the first albums that's referencing like such a specific time in like eighties and seventies, like Cynthie R and.
Speaker 2: B pop productions.
Speaker 1: Mass it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Like you just know love me, not like the thing is that is an okay entry because it sounds like her music, but like if you get into like the b sides, like the other like the track Eleven's on an album, like Raven Line has so many hits like baked into an album, it's oh my god.
Speaker 1: To me. She it's like a I guess it makes sense because she's also from that same group of like a Steve Lacy too, and like all those people from like the Internet and like all these It's like I was saying before the episode started, like there's that like undercurrent of artists who are just like building up the craziest disccog ever and then close to ten years in people are like, oh my god, because yeah, if you look through Raven's Hole catalog, she also is somebody who like jumps around genres and styles in a way that it all still lives in the same world. Like she's one of those people who like, I don't know, that album was so good. It really did remind me of like and I know people a lot of people are one referencing Janis, especially when they're talking about the music being made now. People are like, oh, she's on in her Janet bag that album. I'm like, that is Rhythm Nation that is the closest person who's and like I love Janet down down down, Rhythm Nation is not my favorite album of hers. Like I love it, love it, live it, love it. Gotta have it right, but I'm not like going to the store for it. Yeah, that's like, if there's a Rhythm Sation pop up, I'm there. If there's a Rhythmnation store, I'll go.
Speaker 2: I just have that with Madonna too. I feel like Madonna and Janet both. I'm like I like this like B side on, like this Unhurt album or whatever, you know what I mean, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just like these like they have such a crazy fucking deep disc cog. But yeah, that album is so good, like wow.
Speaker 2: Oh well we will. Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Really major for me just watching you perform live like this was I needed this.
Speaker 2: I need this, I know Twin.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming on last, Thank you guys, thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: By three