Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Horrors.
Speaker 2: Sh It's bonus, bitch. Hey, I'm my vocal Beckie. I don't know how what to do with my teeth. Have you sucked dick yet? No? I'm surprised. I thought she would have sucked dick last night. Last night he was at one of his properties and uh, they're like in Connecticut, and he was like, fuck, it's two and a half hours to get home. I got call hold a mouth. He's so well. I'm actually ready to make out, making out more than sucking dick, because the making out is really difficult. I pushed through the pain with a dick suck. But I feel like I actually can't kiss. We're hurt with the dick sucking. With the braziers, it would do do oh yeah, mettle, so I would have to put wax my whole mouth and be wax. But kissing, I feel like I'm about to go eat. Dealing with your teeth is so crazy.
Speaker 1: I remember when I had lockjaw a couple years ago, and I was so scared that I was never going to be able to open my mouth.
Speaker 2: Will I did enough to suck dick again.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember when I had lockjawn to put the popsicle sticks to open up my jaw.
Speaker 2: You don't remember when I had locked jaw, so basically for E and T stuff. But I'm the jaw. So the lockjaw came.
Speaker 1: I went to the dentist to pull out one of my because I was it was really like hurting.
Speaker 2: So I got one of my wisdom teeth removed.
Speaker 1: And when they did something back there, they ended up cutting a nerve like which I literally I went back.
Speaker 2: I said, I can't feel my tongue.
Speaker 1: And so when I went back to like, they did something else and bitch, I couldn't open my fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: This is a sign for God to me right now, Mandy, I'm not doing it yesterday when they came out got my braces or got an X ray, one of my teeth, teeth goes this way both and that's what it. I have to remove it.
Speaker 1: So that's why you see why my teeth were like and it was getting more. I had to remove it because it was literally moving into where it was pushing my teeth, which is why they were getting crowded.
Speaker 2: But the nerd thing, so this would happen the nerd my whole life. People told me, manny to get this wisdom tooth, take it out, And I really trust this doctor that I have, obviously, but she's an orth and honest. So going up the X ray and I'm like, oh, I guess since the braces are off, I'll do the wisdom tooth. Now. She goes, well, no oral surgeon will give you the device. But I'm looking at this and it's right by a nerve and I have a strong feeling you may have an issue. She goes, they can cut the front of the tooth, or they can extract on tooth. She's like, but there's such a high chance. Yep, it's gonna hit, I'm telling you, and you will feel it for life. And I was like, oh no, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Luckily it didn't go for life, but bro, I lost sensation for my tongue and then like I literally I just couldn't build my tongue.
Speaker 2: I could taste, but I couldn't feel my tongue.
Speaker 1: And then when they went back in there which I had locked off, I couldn't open them off like more than this. So I had to do a thing where I had to put popsicle stix like and stack them to get my jaw to open back up.
Speaker 2: I hate gentle work. It's like I'm literally booking a flight now.
Speaker 1: So probably next month, I'm going to Columbia for them to super deep clean the gups. I got these now for four or five years o the deep clean, and so I want to do not only the deep clean, but if there's anything cracked.
Speaker 2: If there's anything, go ahead and fix it.
Speaker 1: Because my fear was doing a super super deep clean my gums and everything. I didn't want to do it in the States. Like I go and get whitenings. I go and get like flushes and stuff like, but a deep clean. I said, if they crack the tooth, I'm gonna have to go to Columbia.
Speaker 2: Oh not even that. I was gonna say, the deep cleans are super expensive. No, which is why I'm remember when I went to Mexico. Oh you said you went to Mexico for it. So I'm going back to Columbia.
Speaker 1: But my fear with my super deep clean is if I get a deep clean here and any of these are you know, loosening or whatever where it comes out and they're not going to fix it because I got it done in another country. So I literally have a consultation with my dentists next week to figure out.
Speaker 2: Back up to someone that will work on other people's word. Well, my own girl's fucking a dentist.
Speaker 1: So we went out and she was like, well, he can clean it, and I was like, well for the first one, especially because they've been in there for five years and I want them.
Speaker 2: To it's in five years, twenty twenty one. I feel like you just did this twenty twenty one, November of twenty because my ex one, I feel like you gonna feel like that about my braces. You're gonna be like, you just got the law. Well, I feel like you only have It was a year and a half, right, I gotta done August twenty, So me, it feels like you've had your braces all longer than that. My man literally said to me the other day. So we met the summer of twenty twenty three, He's like, you didn't have braces when y'all met. He's like, I didn't you didn't have braces. He's like, but I feel like the most that I know you is with braces, because when he was looking at me on FaceTime, he's like, I don't know who you are. He's like, but I met you without it, but your teeth were different. But now, Bro, the way my face changed is crazy. My dentist she's so like aesthetic, very like, she's Upper East Ie dentists, very like, all about facial structure. She's like, and if you look here barely talking about the teeth, your cheekbone, this jaw line, how facially it changed me. I couldn't believe it. Did you veneers change your face? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so a bit because I saw not really, I mean, I see, I feel anything is mele you know what.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So and now that we're cool, I could be considerate when I do it. So I was gonna do these hello, like before and after pictures of us.
Speaker 2: Bro, look at yours? You damn really fucking face has changed. Bro. I don't even but Bro, look how different you look? Dog. I don't even like someone to pull the card on me. Dog, Bro so different.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like your mouth, yeah, your mouth shape and everything has changed, your whole your face has changed.
Speaker 2: You know what it looks like that? How do I used to hold my mouth because I hated my smile. So look at my face? O God damn, wol looks the same. Crystal looks the same. Crystal looks the same. Boy are we old? Wow looks and we looked different. We looked so I just make money Because Crystal was doing to read this, she had money, That's why she kept it going. We we we found out how to use our money. One of my homegirls in our landows, I'm doing this. You can see over the years how you've elevated. No, for sure, for sure, I had them doo key braids, the sowe's with the leave out and you your flat arm. You know, we're so crazy too. I was. I was so happy to have my real hair out for a month. When I went to my braider, I didn't even want to go that day, but I was like, fuck it, I don't want to cancel her. And now that I have a minute, I'm like, I can't wait to see my hair again. I have got I didn't know that dyeing your hair would make you feel like you have a new look, ma'am. That I was black haired my whole life and now I'm a blonde for life. I'm a blonde for life.
Speaker 1: But I just are like even I was like, bitch six thirteen, baby, and I said, put a little bit in enough, But you know, I can't imagine myself with dark hair again.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like had a little moment, but I feeling so confident about my natural hair in a way that I've never felt. Just love wearing it, love wearing it, love with it, go out to eat. It's bunch of bitches. And I'm talking about that Brazil experience and how it expired me to inspired me to wear my real hair, and how I'm feeling really great about it. And this girl's like, yeah, you know, it's like so much treatment you have to do now with blonde deep condition. It's gonna be a journey. And I literally snapped her and I was like, Yo, thank you so much for the advice. I'm sitting here talking about how I never wore my hair and now you got to sit here and walk. I don't give a footho. And you know what, I kind of felt like that what all the comments about the retainer, Shut up police, Let me breathe one day and enjoy God. It's like, oh, I don't know, like I hope that I don't do this to people. Maybe you do, Maybe maybe it's just natural. You say it, but it's like, let me breathe, bunny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I know what we talked about our New Year's resolutions, even when I thought with my family, I leaned into that again in saying like, this year, I want to be real intent, like have intent on really taking care of my body, my skin, my hair, and just feeling good about myself overall, like hygiene everything.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm going to Colombia together, I said.
Speaker 1: I just I'm thirty five now, and I was like, bitch, I want to look like this at forty five and at fifty like and I'm like, it's skin but skin, and and it's why I'm a little bit more forgiving to the yms and the little girls with all the acne, because when you really get into the skin procedures and the skin products, maybe I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Afford that shit on a god damn it. Like she had a bit she said the baby help. But my point was it's never money like your body, like it's it's your If anyone could afford all of that, and she's had such a journey, I think that, well, it's hormones too, But to me, though, it is still like the way that we have the PRP, Like I'm doing the Morpheus eight right now.
Speaker 1: So so the Morpheu's ais is the most painful thing that I've ever experienced in my entire life. But I have two more sessions and I'm gonna get through it. So basically, what it is is it's twenty four needles, twenty four needles all throughout here, all throughout here, and then it's micro needling up here.
Speaker 2: What are the needles doing it?
Speaker 1: So what it's doing is it's so it goes four millimeters, then three millimeters and two millimeters than one millimeters, so it's four round.
Speaker 2: It's so deep.
Speaker 1: But what it's doing is it's reinvigorating the tissue and the collagen, so it's bringing all your tallet. So it's pretty much a facelook that doesn't require actual pulling.
Speaker 2: So by March, y'all are only getting a side profile. Bitch, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: You just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon, But why's that there? Tap in for the full uncut and way Naster episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com, backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messyt wild stories and bonus content you won't hear any where else. And now here's You've got decisions if.
Speaker 2: You would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throuffle. Guess what, you've got decisions.
Speaker 1: You've got decisions, baby, and I do too. But we're gonna give you advice whether.
Speaker 2: You want us to. Oh that was good.
Speaker 3: I just saw someone say they wanted us to get bring back you know.
Speaker 2: They say, Mandy, you not us. They said you. Okay, let me try then. Huh, I'm trying to like take it from another jingle. Sound hold on, let me think, let's the news. Two weeks by the feet by bye. You've got decisions, baby, And no it's not a baby. He wants to fuck you in the butt. And for some reason you're a slut, but we say do it, do it, do it? Do it well in the book?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I thought you were gonna go to you said maybe.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, but you could have a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was running out of round.
Speaker 1: And speaking of baby, y'all, we have an update. Oh, we have an update, y'all. We have an update from is It By the way, y'all came for us because we told her to just lean into being a step mama with this man. Basically an overview of what the the You Got Decision email was.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The lady who wrote us in saying.
Speaker 1: That she was with a man for two years and she ended up coming across at a letter in the mail that was a paternity suit and she was waiting on what she should do with this fraternity suit and what she should do if it was his baby or if it wasn't. Now we ended up over the holidays getting a message on Patreon for what.
Speaker 2: I felt bad and it's terrible, but here we got baby.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read the update for y'all so that y'all could see the mess all right. By the way, if you want to send your letter in, make sure you send it to Decisions pod at gmail dot com. But of course if you're a patron, you get priority.
Speaker 3: And this girl gave us all the tea, so she's does for context.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is from the You Got Decisions called is It His Baby? Yes, So I'm gonna give you guys the original episode number one after Mandy's.
Speaker 3: Done all right.
Speaker 1: Well, this young lady wrote us back to give us tea before all the tea leaves spelled everything out basically, so she said, oh my god, do I have an update for y'all.
Speaker 3: It turns out it doesn't matter if the kid is his.
Speaker 1: Today is Friday, January tewod that I'm writing this and as my first write in. This man was seeming perfect my best friend for two entire years, no red flags except for small things like needing reminding to clean. We never even fought. We talked everything out. I shared every thought with him, and we never even raised our voices at each other.
Speaker 2: Until Sunday, a normal day.
Speaker 1: We upgraded his phone on my plan and he went to work like normal, kissed goodbye like every other day, and then.
Speaker 2: He never came home.
Speaker 1: Monday morning, one of his friends called letting me know he had been arrested. I thought for a weed charge, but I looked into it, and it turns out he was arrested for a charge of sexual misconduct with a miner, in aiding in the delinquency of a miner and having a lot of weed and edibles and everything in his car. The miner was fourteen. I am so extremely blindsided by this. I really am that stupid. I didn't know he was cheating. Another girl he was sleeping with for the past month.
Speaker 2: Even called me.
Speaker 1: She told me that he told her that we fought constantly and I put my hands on him, and that I busted his head into the counter. He said we fought all the time and weren't serious because I don't want kids and he does. I got an abortion for him. This is one of the scariest things that I've that has ever happened to me. I had a stranger in my house for two entire years gart that's what Tomas said. I don't know how to cope. I have been heavily medicated and considered hospitalizing myself. I thought he was my family. This exact situation has happened to me before, and the cheater gave me HSB two. We read a story just like that last week this but I guess I just gave him ideas.
Speaker 3: It took so long.
Speaker 1: It took so long for me to heal the first time, but this time it was so much worse.
Speaker 3: He gave me chlamydia, and I don't know how to move forward.
Speaker 1: Being alive I guess it doesn't matter now if that kid is his or not.
Speaker 3: Now I need advice on how to stay alive.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, by the way, continuing, she did update us just a little bit further and said that she sent us the article. First off, if you guys want to look it up, it's titled Springfield man arrested and Orbana on charges involving a minor.
Speaker 2: I felt so bad when I read that, because.
Speaker 1: She's disgusted he genuinely had everyone, his fam, her family and friends fooled. And then she said that the results did end up coming in maybe like a week and a half after she said the sin, the results came in and the kid was it.
Speaker 2: The baby is, y'all, the baby is. The letter was actually called how should I feel? He may have a baby. It's from December tenth. But when we heard that, I was like, okay, we were Mandy and I were giving advice at this point on Hey, it was before you shit happened. Maybe you stick it out sis Now now I'm sorry now, of course he's so. In the article, I think he claims he thought the girl was of age. They both admitted to having sex with each other, but of course because she was fourteen years old. Nigga, I don't know how I felt about that. I think I could clock at fourteen, bro brol. That's what I got to hate. But also you and I.
Speaker 3: Was in the club at fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: But he didn't he pick her from the street, is it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he offered her we I'm sure he knew. So that's another thing. They allegedly were doing drugs together.
Speaker 2: So it says.
Speaker 1: Sirch of the gun covered marijuana, a glass pipe, a grinder, a TFC vappen, THD gummies and partially smoked marijuana. The juvenile later gave a written statement alleging sexual contact had occurred. Hudson admitted to providing drugs and said he has sexual contact, claiming he thought the girl was eighteen. So yeah, it's in the article that he thought the girl was eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe that. And I'm gonna tell you why. I've seen sixteen year olds look grown. I've seen fourteen year old dress grown. Yeah, and w I ain't gonna tell you it's so for me.
Speaker 3: For me, there's no double thinking this at all.
Speaker 1: Not only was he cheating on you with a minor not only does he have a baby that just proved to be his, he also was cheating on you with another woman, making it seem like y'all's relationship was it what it was?
Speaker 2: So there's like this way, he's too much.
Speaker 1: You're like, and I know the advice that you asked for was how to stay alive. And I will tell every woman listening to this right now, there is no man worth your life at all.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know if I talked about this on our show, but my we'll definitely have to put a trigger warning. But there was a woman that worked in my last apartment building, in the office, the one that my mom and I just moved from fucking three days ago, And so I replied to an email from her letting her know we were moving out. Heyl blah blah, can we reserve the elevator? She doesn't reply. I'm like, I wonder what happened to her? I feel like I haven't seen her in a while. So my mom goes to the front office and say, what happened to so and so she took her life? No, Mandy. My email to her was like June something. The next day is when she took her life. Which was even creepier with us talking about keys and key and my mom was like why and she said her and her boyfriend were having trouble and she threatened it and my mom and I were like, bruh, because then my mom you know nosy too, but not that I don't get it from her. My mom go down to the door lady talk about how come no one told us, and a lady's like, oh, we were all fucked up over it because she was twenty eight. And I think when you're so in love, I've never gone that far, but I definitely felt like, how am I gonna push through? To me?
Speaker 1: Even in the book Right and the Hole Bar, I talk about literally overcoming a heartbreak essentially, and when you're questioning if the person you were with really loved you, if any of it was real. I can get the distortion of life being difficult, but reality is difficult to really like all so take in. And so when it comes to love, I think it becomes this drug or something we don't think that we can live without. And in terms of a relationship coming to an end or a person not being they who they showed you to be. To me, it's one of those like we gotta like, we gotta get out of the lulu, Like not all people are good people and we know that, right and so unfortunately, like we have to be we have.
Speaker 3: To hold grace for ourselves.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, I don't like holding grace for anybody else, but sometimes we have to hold grace with us wanting to believe that a person was this good person that they're showing me to be and not the monster that realistically a lot of people are out here.
Speaker 2: So I agree, like when it comes to the accountability we want to take and I think that's what gets you there. You're like, that's the hard part, Bro, I should have known this nigga like how to fuck and it's not even like you're doing it because of the guy. Like my mom and I were talking about that because we were really fucked up about the lady in the office. Should I say girl? And she was like, ah, over a man, And I'm like, but you know what, Ma, it's probably her in her own head being like how the fuck did I do this to myself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you got to get past the signs you overlooked. I think when we.
Speaker 1: Well, we see how we see relationships sometimes is based on the potential that we see in the person, not actually who the person is showing up to be right in front of our eyes, and so there's a lot of glossing over red flags, Like to me, i don't know how perfect a man can show up to where there were no signs that he was cheating with other women. There was no like because at this point it's multiple different women. We also don't know if that baby was born before.
Speaker 2: Or not it was just a paternity case. I think she knew the age. I think she knew the age the baby. I think she was like saying how it was x y z years ago. But he's still a mother fucking lie. And that's really the hardest part of a cheat, Like for me when in no Hole's bard too. With Obay, it was like it's one thing like I'm thinking I'm getting my lick back because I'm cheating too. I'm thinking it's whatever because i know I'm not really invested. There'll be someone else. But it's just like, damn, bitch, but you know better and you let x y Z happen. And that's the stuff. When you start feeling like goof, you know, when you start feeling like I'm the girl that's giving advice to everybody to go the other way. Like, dear reader, dear listener, you know for a fact you should have left this nigga. Oh you know when it should have happened you. I'm thinking saw a sign when you wrote us. I remember you talking about how everything felt normal and everything was cool, but I don't know if that's true. I do mean by that, all right, I just helped a friend move out, right, yep. When don't we sit back and her and I are talking about it, and you know, there were so many signs that she chose to ignore. There were very many signs, and all that it turned to be for her was, you know what, I'm in love with him. Things can change. This isn't a big deal. Everybody goes through shit, but there are major signs for me. I think when it comes to a cheater, it's how vague they can be. Well absolutely sometimes, but no, no, no, not even with women like for example, Obay sometimes would have a doctor's appointment that popped up, not even him cheating. It was me learning how much about his life I didn't know it was suddenly like or oh today XYZ happened well, why don't you call me when that happened? What the fuck? Like little things like that he was able to keep so much ah, and I was like, ooh, Like I could go through my whole day talking to you and not know that X y Z was no.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that this is the hardest part too write it.
Speaker 1: I would say, it is the accountability I mean, and it's holding up the mirror to yourself. I know, like a part of me getting over and not being so angry with my ex was in therapy thinking of the faults and the smoke of mirrors.
Speaker 3: I applied to the relationship myself.
Speaker 1: Whether it was a defense mechanism, whether it was because I just wanted it to be great and I didn't want to argue and I didn't want to like have a confrontation about putting him to the fire and how he would respond. Like there was a lot of ways in which I thought within the relationship I showed up in not the best way I thought I was. And so I think that again, that's how you choose to live. First off, you put yourself first and realize that this was a class, it was a lesson, and you not gonna let it happen again. I will say the last thing that anybody needs to tell you to do right now is to get up under another nigga. We done talked about how that don't really resolve anything, And so in this moment, shower yourself with friends and family and really figure out what you missed. Like the accountability part is so important here, and I know it's a joke that women even know how to hold themselves accountable, But he can't be the only monster. You have to figure out what you did wrong in terms of wanting to gloss over or ignore. And that's only because I don't believe a person can be this loving, caring, never raised for two years and you had no idea he was fucking other people. You had no like you gotta go back. And sometimes we like to block the memories because we don't want to believe it.
Speaker 2: This blocked them out reality, You.
Speaker 3: Blocked them holds out And let me.
Speaker 2: Tell you another thing. This little too big a tea fe close to the end, but close friend of mine, her bestie, calls her while on vacation. It's her first vacation after a baby with okay husband okay, and says the husband told her he thinks he's gay, and.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, wait, wait girl, this is a listener.
Speaker 2: We judge, we gotta save this for the show. Oh I don't have all to do yet. This was two days ago. Oh yeah, no, no, no, the thing that was really really crazy about it. So my homegirl's on the phone. She's angry. She's like, fuck, that fucking baby's four months blah blah blah blah. She's just angry, and you know, her friend is hurting and she's mad. And I was like, bitch, ill know you've I know, you feeling for her right now. And I don't mean to bring up bullshit, but didn't you tell me a long time, agol that her and the husband never fucked? And she was like I don't remember. I'm like, oh, bitch, I remember, because you called me a year ago and were like the girl made a joke about how she couldn't believe she got pregnant because they barely have sex. I'm like, well, sounds like we should have known this.
Speaker 1: Well, a man that barely has sex with this partner doesn't necessarily mean nay gay.
Speaker 2: That's well, I'm sorry, it's a sign.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't. That is an extreme.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's an extreme, but I'm just saying, and I agree it's an extreme extreme, but I'm just saying it's some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that we like to lean into a lot of the times. How terrible of men we choose and make them, you know, the main characters in our stories, and we gotta stop doing that.
Speaker 3: They're not the main characters. You made a mistake.
Speaker 1: You wanted to see the best in someone, You wanted to nurture them because you believe they could be a better person.
Speaker 2: Like we stick with it.
Speaker 1: We stick with men a long time, hoping that we see change. Well, we know that there's things for them to change.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: We just hope our love will change it. And unfortunately, this is only two years of your life.
Speaker 2: Sys. I want to say when.
Speaker 1: We were reading it, you're in your twenties. Even if you in your early thirties, bitch, there is time to find a new nuncle day out here. They the easiest things to get. I promise you little hard to keep them, especially when they're good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what happened.
Speaker 1: And Weezy is now fighting for her life because there's a bee in her house.
Speaker 3: You see this, Heaven forbid Bro, you live in the mountains, You're gonna have some goddamn aniles. Bro, looks like a fly, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you deathly allergic to bees?
Speaker 2: No? But I'm still scared, Amanda. Oh my god. Well, love you guys.
Speaker 1: If you have a letter to send to us, make sure you send it to decisions pod at gmail dot com and we'll answer it to our greatest and best disability.
Speaker 3: Now Weezy has to go get a beat swatter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bye bye,