Speaker 1: It's nine OGE.
Speaker 2: With Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Okay, everybody today on OMG, we have a very.
Speaker 3: But crowds exploding was so guessed.
Speaker 1: Spesual guest today on the pod tour since he was your.
Speaker 3: Lover were Randy.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you guys look so beautiful. It's like it hasn't even changed. You guys looked the same as that in the nineties.
Speaker 3: In the nineties. Oh my gosh, is beautiful too. You are saying that about a boy.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen either of us since the nineties.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen either of you since the night I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think we we've run into each other at events, but it was not long after the nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not long at the nice quite a few years.
Speaker 3: Starship Trooper days.
Speaker 4: That's nineteen ninety seven, so there is.
Speaker 3: Still the nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still, So we haven't seen each other the nineties. Yeah, I think I think I almost saw well. I think I ran into you once Torri and in maybe the early two thousands, but it was just briefly, and I think you were going through something and I was going something, so like crossing like that, and I think I saw you too. I just it's been so long though it's been it's been one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Oh my love interest, Griffin Stone, Oh my gosh, this was like Donna's first, like big love interest, like that wasn't a main character.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you got you you you left me for the Ray Pruet guy right after that. I know I'm kind of a pumpkin headude or or something like that. I think that was the line.
Speaker 3: You know what, in hindsight thirty something years later, I think I got that one wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, Yeah, you guys are very You were committed to the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were still on the very pruit train until we washed it back. And now she has a respect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he know too late. So Griffin and Donna, Well, if we ever do something else, you.
Speaker 4: Never know, I would love that. That would be amazing. I wanted to tell you. I wanted to get this off right away. Your father, Uh was so good to me. He was such a good man to me, and he always believed in me. He come over here and he would he just give me a hug, and he pulled me over and he he then put me on a series afterwards, Titans. He just he always was thinking about me. So you're your your father. I mean, of course you guys were wonderful, and and and and Jason and Luke were wonderful, but your your dad was something special to me. So I just want you to know that I never have never forgotten him, or his kindness, or his uh his belief in me and uh and and I just was always had much gratitude. And I've never gotten the chance to tell you how I was sorry about his passing because he meant a lot to me. So I just wanted to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well he cared about you a lot too, and did believe in you. He thought you were so talented. Obviously you are very talented. He knows how to pick him, right, he went on, I mean, look at your career, like, okay, so how.
Speaker 4: Did it go?
Speaker 3: So you were on NINEO tourrent, you were on One Life to Live first, right, Yes.
Speaker 4: It was One Life to Live for a little bit. And then I got when I came back out, I got on nine on two. Oh, I had those those I think it was supposed to be seven episodes. I think we shot five. I think I shot five, And what happened to.
Speaker 3: Was kind of the seven Prime Time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was one. It was, Yeah, it was. I had had a show that competed with you. I know what was it called. It was called Freshman Dorm. I remember that show briefly. Yeah, I came on and uh, I think I might have done that. I don't know if that was afterwards, I can't know. That was in nineteen ninety three, so that was before that was That was before I was it was competing with Melrose Place or something like that, or they thought they were going to. But Steve Tish produced that. It had Robin Lively in it and right and Matthew Fox and you know it was and I played a surfer in that, and it was before this guy from Jersey playing a surfer. So it was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: So tell us how it happened for you, how you got the role on.
Speaker 4: You remember, well, I just remember going to the offices out which later we did shoot. We shot Titans at the same place we shot nine O two and oh. So when I was on.
Speaker 3: Titans, wait, really in the same warehouse.
Speaker 4: Same warehouse out in the valley. So what yeah? Yeah, how long were you there?
Speaker 1: How many years were you stuck in that warehouse?
Speaker 4: I only only one season. We got canned right away.
Speaker 3: We were there for were you were you locked into the warehouse. I'm just as a friend.
Speaker 4: I basically didn't want to go out. I was boarding myself in you know, the you know, I was trying to you know, everything was it was just similar. It was just a similar place and and it just reminded me of that. But it was the same casting office and everything that we had. So I had to go in an audition for that, and uh uh yeah, I was. I was so excited when I gotten on or too, because I uh had I auditioned for the other I don't think I auditioned for the other roles. I don't think I auditioned for the lead roles in that, but I had always gone.
Speaker 3: I don't think Brandon you would have been like a Brandon, right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I think was seen more as like a surfer back then or something like that. You know. It was so funny because the first two roles I got when I went to Hollywood were a lifeguard and a surfer.
Speaker 3: I'm literally from early Dylan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I went to a military school, to an all guy military school. I grew up in Jersey, so I grew up, you know, shooting and uh fighting and doing all this other stuff. And then I I got out to Hollywood and like, you co'd only play a surfer and a lifeguard. And I'm like, this guy from Jersey can only be a surfer? What the hell you're talking about?
Speaker 3: And then you know you in an accent.
Speaker 4: I did. Yeah, I used to talk like this. This is how I talk. I'm from Jersey.
Speaker 1: I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Can you keep talking like that please for the rest of the interview.
Speaker 4: I could totally talk like this for the rest of that you were interview. I actually grew up.
Speaker 3: I remember having a crush on you. Now it just all went away, Okay, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually, so you're saying you don't like guys from Jersey.
Speaker 3: No, you just said it.
Speaker 4: You just said you said you crush on me.
Speaker 3: But I'm totally about you. No, No, you're studying The stage is very funny, very good. So you could have gone into the military or go to Hollywood. Wait, so vastly different.
Speaker 1: Yes, I yea.
Speaker 2: How do you make that choice?
Speaker 4: I I grew up in the military family. I feel very lucky. My dad was a Navy pilot. Both educator. So I didn't really have a jersey accident except for if I was with my friends. But I wasn't really allowed to have it at home. It's not that I wasn't allowed to have it, but my dad was like talk proper. So yeah, so I grew up. You know, they're the reason why. So I grew grew up thinking I was going to go in the military, went to an all guy military school by choice, graduated operations officer. I was third in command. I was in charge of putting everybody to bed, wake them up. I had had the most responsible abilities at that time. At that age, I even had the key to the armory.
Speaker 2: All you were important, am I.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they did that, but you know there was a lot of checks and balances that they had for that, so that I couldn't just get in. But uh, I thought, I just uh. I went to Then I went to Florida State, and I was going to take a year off going to achool. They had three girls every guy. For a little bit. I'm thinking I was going to have more fun because I'd gone an all guy in military school by choice. And then I thought. Then I got started taking theater, but my parents had introduced me. My parents are both educators of both teachers, and my mom's a nurse. And then my grandfather's marine World War One and he also did vaudeville. So they introduced me to Broadway and off Broadway, and I, you know, in literature, so I read a lot, and I just grew up, you know, enjoying seeing movies and stuff like that. I got hooked at an early age, and I think I just went out to Hollywood to just see what it would be like. And that was thirty six years ago.
Speaker 2: So how old were you when you went to Hollywood for the first time.
Speaker 4: I was nineteen.
Speaker 2: How long before you booked your first job?
Speaker 4: Well, they said I was an overnight hit in nineteen ninety seven when I got Starship Troopers when it came out. But I got there September twelfth, nineteen eighty nine, and I worked on nine two and oh, and I'd worked on One Life to Live and I'd worked on that Freshman Dorm series and a Dangerous Women's series and all these other different shows and movies. But they said I was an overnight success because they that's just what they.
Speaker 3: Do, you know, they like to we always like to take credit for you.
Speaker 4: By the way, I love the you guys in a way you basically did. I mean, you got the biggest deal to be on nine O two one oh was one of the hugest deals. And you know, I don't know if I'm sure you guys might have heard this, but everybody always says to me, they used to say, oh, nine O two one oho in space because it was me and Diana Meyer who were on nine or two, right, Denise Richards and uh Patrick Patrick muldoon who were on nine O two and oh, so we had we had a We had a lot of people on there that were so they called us. I used to say nine O two one oh in space. So I even had it then, which was cool. I loved it. I was like, you know, you know, and I had nothing. You know, people would say, you know, they'd ask me about and I was like, yes, you know, mister Spelling he'd cast me in that, and I believe he took a chance. I mean I always appreciated that.
Speaker 2: So O, hey, you're giving me drill sergeant energy right now. I don't know, do you feel it to her? I feel like you are.
Speaker 1: You do you have kids?
Speaker 4: My kids are all grown.
Speaker 2: Were you like a strict dad, like a like when.
Speaker 1: You were in high school at your school, like did you use your military training too?
Speaker 4: I made my kids do uh squats and push ups and oh no, but you do you know why when they were arguing I'm getting yeah, I'm not kidding. When they would beat each other up, I would go, okay, ten squats and they would sit there and they'd be like, and then ten ten jumping jacks and they start doing and then they start laughing because they get them in their body and out of their head, and then they start being and then they would laugh and like, dad, you're so silly and they go off. Didn't never hit my kids, never spank my kids never did anything like that. But you know, ten pushs, you give me ten push ups. You guys are fighting right now.
Speaker 1: You pulled her or I feel like you need to try this.
Speaker 3: I feel like my kids would be like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: I would last, well, I don't know, I just get I think that sometimes when we get you know, it's also like go play outside like what we did when we were kids. You know, the kids nowadays all they are their things, so they don't have the same. You know, when you get outside and you start doing that kind of stuff it and you get do physical activity, it gets you out of being in the depressions part of you, or that anger and in your head. So I felt like I never did it to be cruel. I wasn't like I was some military sergeant, like I was like, hey, you've got over here. But I would go, okay, that's them push ups and I would do them with them. So I didn't mind doing it with it. So I'd sit down, I do the push ups with them, sit ups with them, whatever it was. And if they kept arguing, okay, let's go do some more, or we go outside for a run, or we go jump in the pool. So I mean, well, I have one daughter who I mean, they're all twenty to thirty, but I have one daughter who is twenty seven who she was wandering Starship Troopers and she is now on Strangers. She was on Stranger Things last season. You guys see Stranger Things.
Speaker 1: She didn't watch the last season, so she.
Speaker 4: Was Chrissy and Chrissy wake up that the cheerleader. And so she is. I'm more famous now for being her dad than cool. It is the coolest thing. You know. People come up to.
Speaker 1: Like, do you get recognized from Nina two?
Speaker 4: And Oh, I do? I do. I get I'm gonna say it like this. I get that, Oh, you're the guy that burnt the house the lesbians were.
Speaker 3: In, and I was like, we're not on that episode yet. Spoiler alert, Oh spoiler.
Speaker 1: There's lesbians in a burning house. I know I was on burning house.
Speaker 4: Well you were, well, there was the long girl was but I had happened there was one girl. That's what she said to me. She said that, you know, and my wife's pan saxual, so I'm you know, she she's she dated girls and I just married me and my daughter's pant circles. She liked girls and boys. So I'm all in the family. I'm all support of it, of it, so I when I have to, I have to say that, I always have a disclaimer because it's like, I am not that guy. It was the way it was written. I would never do that for any woman, So I just go lesbian strange call in supporting the women. So, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: People still recognize you for nine to two and No, and I'm sure you get recognized for Starship trooper.
Speaker 4: That's the one I get recognized the most for as well, was until Chrissy, until Gracie. Gracie was called Christ. That a stranger thing because like, the dads will come up to me at the cons and they'll go, you don't even know who this guy is, right, And the girls will be like, no, the thirteen fourteen, sixteen year old girls, and then he goes, that's Chrissy's dad, and the girls will start crying, and then they want to take a picture with me. They could care less before their dads say that or the mom say it.
Speaker 1: But now, oh my gosh, I feel like I definitely saw that now now that you're thinking, told said Chrissy the cheerleader.
Speaker 4: She's the guitarist that plays, you know. He he he plays, and he had the long to the great better actor than I ever was. So that's how it works.
Speaker 1: Like we pass it down to our kids and they are better at whatever we were good at.
Speaker 2: I think that's how it's supposed to be, if we're doing our jobs.
Speaker 4: You're the only one of my kids is an actor, and she really gets She used to. She used to come and sit and set and watch. So when I was Tarzan, and she was. She was there when I was in Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp. She'd be in the background. She was always quiet, but always watching. She reads a lot. All my kids read because it's just something that that I got held back in first grade because I couldn't read because I'm severely dyslexic. But I uh I, So it's always a challenge for me. So in the beginning of my acting it was more difficult for me. Now it's it's become a superpower. I can memorize like that and and it's become sometimes extremely good at But when I was younger, it was it was more difficult for me. And of course being to Slexea choose acting, which is probably one of the most confusing things for it. But it actually worked out really well for me for that part.
Speaker 3: Okay, can we talk about you and me now?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you about Tarzan. I just want to know about he.
Speaker 3: Did play Tarzan a lot Tarzan by allegedly just.
Speaker 1: You just slipped in the word Tarzan and I was like, oh my god, I forgot all about that.
Speaker 4: Right was twenty of Tarzan? It was uh books. When I was a kid, so when I got there when they called me.
Speaker 3: Was so cool as a guy to be like what, I go, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Tall enough to be him. I'm only you know, I'm only five nine and a half. And they're like, they're like, and I'll go and that's a legit, five nine and a half. I'm not one of those guys that says I'm five nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love as an actor. You just said five nine and.
Speaker 4: A half and a half. You know what it is because there's a lot I throw it in. Well, the guys come up to me to go, hey, you're about my height and they they they're looking up at me and they go, You'reboddy five eleven like me, And I'm like, no, I'm only five nine and a half. I'm looking down at these actors and I'm barefoot and I'm looking down at them. I'm like, mm, so I'm honest when it comes to that apple boxes, whatever the apple.
Speaker 1: Get back to Donna. Back to Donna. So everybody knows that you were obviously Donna's love interest. I was you were the guy at the frat. First of all, you were you didn't were you in a frat when you were in college.
Speaker 4: No, yes, I was. I was.
Speaker 1: Is it was it similar at all to the cake house?
Speaker 4: You know, those were back in my drinking days, so I think it might have been a little similar. But uh, she remember, I don't when I was. I'm I'm almost thirty years sober. I'm twenty nine and a half years sober, so I haven't had a drink twenty nine, thank you. But I just uh uh yeah, around nine too, and I was getting sober.
Speaker 3: You were sober when we met.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was. I was sober when you. Yeah, I was scared.
Speaker 3: Just this took so much like balls for me to be like, let's talk about you and me, And then Jen skipped to the characters.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, I would make it would.
Speaker 3: Be like I'm sure girls and boys always see things differently as Brian Austin Green, but as the kids would say, now behind the scenes, like we were talking a bit, Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 4: Were good friends. We were you know, like I said, I was going through a divorce, so I was confused at that point in time, but we were definitely talking a lot. We were. I thought you, I thought of he was a really good friend and and somebody that I mean, I liked you. I liked you a lot.
Speaker 3: I liked you, you know, like what Brian said, A really good friend. Damn, I can't get it right here.
Speaker 1: Well, no, but you guys have.
Speaker 3: Things we were like learning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, definitely.
Speaker 3: But you also helped me. Yes, you were going through a divorce, and I would like to say we were for a short time there for each other because I was going through a really hard relationship too, that you actually were there for me and I had a very abusive boyfriend and you were gave it a lot of advice and you were such a gentleman and worried about me. And I just remember that and it meant a lot to me. And you and I and Kathleen hung out a lot.
Speaker 4: Yes, Kathleen, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was. You were always very good to me. So thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, I thank you too. I wish I could have even been a better friend at that time. But you know, when you have a kid and you're going through yeah, you know how it messes with your head so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were going through two totally different things. You were already here, you know, wife kid, and I was like first boyfriend that was verbally you know, it's just not aligned.
Speaker 4: But what it was, I mean, we were very supportive for each other. You were really awesome. I mean, you know, you know if you know, I just I know that I was in the headspace. It was like, I felt like such a failure when when you have a marriage and you're you're losing that and you're like trying to and like it wasn't it was already not going to work out at that point in time. We were already we were already awash. But I was like, I was so messed up about that because I had taken those vows, I had done all that, and I had really I thought, but you know, we were just young, and I was too hard on myself at the time. When we when we make these mistakes and we're young, you know, it's not her faults, not my fault. It's just we were young and that's the mistakes. But we had we got two beautiful kids out of it, So I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 3: Our journeys all happened for a reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do, they do. They're they're crazy and wow, but it's I mean, it's amazing to see you guys, and I'm so happy. No, I was like, when I got the call for this, my wife's like, oh my god, you have to do it. She loved by the way. She loved you guys, and she loved she probably had questions on you guys more than she would have on me. So so.
Speaker 3: So learn.
Speaker 1: How did you How did you meet your wife?
Speaker 4: Well? I had done a movie with her two years before I got a divorce, but I didn't have any scenes with her. She had scenes with my ex wife. And I was asked to promote the movie. And the producer called me up, Roger Corman, and he goes, Hey, would you and your wife promote the movie? I hear you're down at San Diego Comic Con. It's going to be on Sci Fi Channel And I go, Roger, I'm getting a divorce. My ex wife is in Mexico with her boyfriend, so you'll have to call her to ask her. But yes, I'll promote. He goes, oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Would you say hello to the other actor? And I went, I met her and the day I met her, she was best as wonder Woman because she she does, she goes, she does charity events as wonder Woman. She also is a comedian and she'd been on Jimmy Kimmelive thirty eight times as Wonder Woman. She was also the reference model for Wonder Woman for Warner Brothers with Actually you go in at Warner Brothers and they draw her in costumes as Wonder Woman. She's just but she's a beautiful. She goes to the Make a Wish Foundation like once a month for the kids that want to meet Wonder Woman when they're sick and stuff. She's really just an amazing woman. Yeah, thank you. I met her and I was I was not. I hadn't dated anybody. It'd been two years this time, so when my ex wife and I were going through divorce, I just focused on my work. I thought, I'm never getting married again. That's my second divorce. I'm done and never doing that. And then I meet her and we started dating. And then I took a while to tell her, talk to her, to meet her, and to introduce her to my kids. But once I introduced her to my kids, after six months of dating her, all my kids, all my daughters came to me and my stepdaughter at the time, and they all said, if you don't I know, you said you'd never get married again. But if you don't marry this one, You're an idiot. This is for my daughter.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it is huge because I literally was like, I will never get married again. I will date this time. I just I literally thought, I really suck at this marriage thing. And I'm not very good. I've made plenty of mistakes. I've made so many mistakes. I'm not an innocent man or anything like that. I'm not some saint, I'm not some great guy. I'm not I'm you know, I'm a dude who's made a lot of mistakes. But I'm not willing to make him this time. I really think I have somebody who really you know, everybody mattered. Mix wives mattered to me too. You know they were beautiful women and not going to negate any of that, but it just didn't work out. We won't write for it. Like you mix things. Sometimes you think it's going to work and it might work for a little bit, but it doesn't. And but I really have a deep soul connection with this woman, and uh, and she makes me really strive to be in even better man, so that that's what I needed and that's what I want, and it really is. Yeah, are you third?
Speaker 3: She I'll let you know. Yeah, uh, am I allowed to talk about your exes.
Speaker 1: I'm not at them too.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to really talk about them, but it is we're talking about Aaron Spelling, and it is like six degrees of Aaron Spelling because my dad was good friends with your first father, your ex father in law with Robert Mitcham, with Robert Mitcham, and you were married to Carrie Mitcham and then Katherine Oxenberg obviously worked for my dad.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's a lot of connections.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of connections with you and Aaron Spelling and all the exes. And and when am I allowed to talk about the fact that you did a reality show?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: I was at that one. I didn't tag it for that type that you would ever do reality TV.
Speaker 4: Well, I put my foot down and said I would not. I absolutely to do it. And then my ex wife was like, no, we're doing this, and I good premise. You know, it's hard for me because reality it wasn't reality. There's a lot of things that are said that you then also can't say things too, and there's things I would never say because I wouldn't do that. I'm not that kind of man, and so like doing a reality show when you're not being real, it's really not who I am, and it went against a lot of things I tried to do it. I think I was probably more grumpy in it than anything something.
Speaker 3: I sorry, what was it called I married a Princess?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, that's exactly what I got it. Oh my god. Sorry, yeah, you know, I don't. I don't watch reality shows and I never have and I didn't even watch mine, so I didn't. I wasn't. I'm not. It's not what I watch is I'm so stupid because I watch I watch movies all the time. That's what I do. I watch old Westerns. I watch Western to day. I watched a lot of your dad's Westerns. I've watched I find Him and I'm like, oh my god, miss Pelly did the Western and I watched.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I just had to ask you, because I remember when it came out. I was like, I'm probably never going to get the chance to ask him this, but I can't even from the short time we spent together, I can't even imagine him being on a reality show. So sorry, I never thought i'd get to ask you. So there, I asked you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm actually grateful that you asked me that, and I'm grateful that you did that disclaimer because if I'm being authentically myself, no, there's no way.
Speaker 3: But also, I was do a lot of things for our partners that we don't always want to do. Share your guests.
Speaker 4: But then then I have to take full responsibility for I did do it, So it is me. She she didn't put a gun to my head, so you know, it is that. And and they paid us a lot of money, so you know that was you know, people like, why'd you do it? I go, I got paid a lot of money. So it took me away from a lot of films. That was fortunate. I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: So what's next, what's happening right now?
Speaker 4: Well, we you know, we just got over this strike, but I got I just got to do a film.
Speaker 3: It's grateful. Your first guest after the strike, Well.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you guys had me on. I was so thrilled about that. I just shot a film up in Canada with Sean Patrick Flannery and that was that was a lot of fun to work with him. I had never really worked briefly. Oh my god, but he was. He was a lot of fun to work with. And it's interesting is he was offered the Tarzan movie before I was, but he had to turn down because he had a previoate he had. He was he was had another film that he had to do, so I got that because he couldn't do Tarzan. He was offered it before me.
Speaker 3: He seemed more like Tarzan.
Speaker 4: Sweet, thank you. I loved the books when I was a kid, and my dad's favorite. Yes, he was powdered and he was young Indiana Jones. He's a good guy. He's a he's a martial artist. He has a school in Texas. He's he's the real deal. So he's a real fighter. I just fight to look prettyan movies.
Speaker 1: Well, you're clearly doing something right. You have something coming up soon.
Speaker 4: I have a couple of movies out right now, and I have a couple I have. I just just finished this one. It's called Ruthless Bastards with him. We're a couple of hitman trying to trying to become better people. And it's an action comedy buddy film, but we're like, we're the Ruthless Bastards. So it was a lot of fun working with him. He had he's we've been doing it combined like seventy years.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, a long time in it. And and then I have a couple of the movies out right now. It's interesting. I get to play a lot of villainous type characters now now that I'm older. So it's and I was going to direct a movie and I might still direct it in the spring, a baseball movie. But it's kind of like an American graffiti but young kids, you know, in set in the eighties, which would be fun because yeah, so I'm going to direct that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 3: I'll do wardrobe.
Speaker 4: Awesome, you'll do wardrobe on that, all right? Hit the Tory spelling deal. Wow. I don't know if we can afford you.
Speaker 3: A favor. We're old friends.
Speaker 4: Oh I got I got this. I'm going to record this.
Speaker 3: I think we are recording it.
Speaker 1: Oh good, well, thank you, Yeah, thanks for coming on our little pod.
Speaker 4: Well I appreciate it, and I mean it. You guys both look incredible. I'm so glad you're keeping this up. And I do have a lot of people that come up to me about nine o two and oh, all the time. It's such a big part of my life. I'm thrilled about it. I'll tag it in some of my posts nine o two and oh sometimes I tag it in my posts. I'm so happy for you guys that this is going well. And if you ever want me on again, I would love to come on any time. If you were going to talk specifics on the show and I'm allowed to talk about it, I'll tell you exactly what it is. I didn't always given spoilers.
Speaker 1: Thirty years later, baby, we'll have you back when when the big fire with the lesbian comes on.
Speaker 4: I did say that, didn't I.
Speaker 3: Didn't. We still not at like the Universal Studio backlot. Was there some part of the fire you guys?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I remember that?
Speaker 3: Was it there?
Speaker 2: I don't remember where we filmed it.
Speaker 4: I get I used to go you did that. I can't believe you tried to burn the house down with them in there. And I was like, I wouldn't do that. But Griffinstone was not the best guy.
Speaker 3: No one got mad the way you treat it, Donna.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: Would you call me Harlette a hussy? And teas? What there was you had a very descriptive line of Donna.
Speaker 4: Did I What did I say?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh, it was a good one. And I slapped you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you slapped me. That hurt?
Speaker 3: What did you didn't?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I think you were like, it's okay, you can do it harder. I'm like so scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think you even hit me.
Speaker 3: What are you talking in that? I totally hit you.
Speaker 4: I see you hit me so hard. I can't even remember that.
Speaker 3: I hate you. Her producer just told us you called me a pathological tease. Never been called that before.
Speaker 4: That's pathological teas. Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to dissect that.
Speaker 4: I don't either, I'm gonna have to. I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 3: It goes over my brain. But I guess he thought she was a tease because she wouldn't give it up.
Speaker 4: But I mean, we have to ask the writer of that one, because I don't even know what a.
Speaker 3: Patholo pathological like if you're a pathological liar, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're always teasing, so.
Speaker 3: I'm always teasing. You just thought I was like the ultimate like you know, chicken teas.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's is that fair? That's a big put down. You must have really slapped me really hard for that one.
Speaker 3: I know my mom really liked you. Police Martin was all about you on paper.
Speaker 4: On paper, Yeah, on paper, I sound like a much nicer guy. Well, thank you guys for having me on this. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 3: And holidays you too and your lovely family.
Speaker 2: Yes, happy, thanks, give your wife our love.
Speaker 3: I will ask any questions we're here, we're around.
Speaker 4: Oh good, good, I will.
Speaker 3: I will let it go into our DM slip slip slip, Nope, slip and slide slip.
Speaker 4: Into your d MS. Okay, I'll have her do that, perfect, perfect not of love. You guys, Thank you, guys, thank you, thank you. H