Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to George. Nor with you, Carol Lobly with us at Carol's website is linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com where books are still available. How do people get your books, Carol?
Speaker 3: Amazon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're on Amazon, They're on Kindle. You won't get an autograph copy there though, you can only get that from me.
Speaker 3: Aha, that's worth it too.
Speaker 4: They are listed on my website, Carol.
Speaker 2: Religion teaches us that there's a heaven and the hell. What are your thoughts on that concept?
Speaker 4: Well, there are certainly planes. When I say planes, I'm referring to planes of consciousness. There are certain certainly lower planes, the closer that you get to Earth, the dancer, and the less light and I mean actual light, as you know, light that illuminates. The closer ones to Earth are denser, and they are relatively ugly compared to the higher planes where most people go. So absolutely there are lower levels. I don't know that I would describe them as the biblical hell, but they certainly are not as pleasant as the higher levels. And you have to understand, though, we go where at the time of death, we have a certain consciousness, so we can't go anywhere other than what is matching or what is resonating with that particular consciousness. And so for example, a Hitler, you know, isn't going to go to the higher levels. Jeffrey Dahmer is not going to go.
Speaker 3: To the higher level, to the higher levels.
Speaker 4: Right, So there is really you know, there by the law of attraction, which is a valid natural law, we can only go where our consciousness is matching. And it's possible, George, for those in a higher plane to descend to a lower for example, to help souls that are there, or to you know, in some way commune with those souls, But it's not possible for lower souls to go to the higher levels.
Speaker 3: What about the devil, Carol, where does the devil sit in here at all?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I go back and forth with that. You know, certainly there are lower astral entities referring to the spirit world. Certainly they are there. One of the influences that they can have with people are through drugs and alcohol. Also, I believe to a certain degree certain mental disorders, and I don't mean that in any disparaging way. Whatsoever. But there can be sometimes not all the time, an influence with people that might be suffering from a mental illness. So absolutely those exist. I have had sleep paralysis. I think I've spoken about that on coast before, and I've actually seen some of these I don't know if you want to call them demonic or satanic energies that have come around, and they're very frightening, very very frightened.
Speaker 3: What did they want, Carol?
Speaker 4: I believe that my theory on it is that they want some sort of control of the soul. And I used to get these quite frequently when I was much, much younger, And it was interesting because I was I was drinking heavily at the time, drinking alcohol heavily. You were at the time, Yeah, during.
Speaker 3: My uh would never imagine that.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's how I really jumpstarted my spiritual pathway was through twelve step twelve step recovery and at the age of twenty five, I was dying. Oh my god, Carol, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you do drugs just alcohol?
Speaker 4: Both? Yeah, I'm quite I'm very transparent and as far as what I talk about with myself, and you know, I really am very real and so that's you know, Yeah, that was a big problem. I was going straight down the tubes. And I believe that, you know, divine intervention happened at that point. I mean I was in my twenties twenty five when that occurred. But interestingly, that's when some of these night paralysis or night terror things were happening. And I think at that time Georgia, it was like really kind of a battle in a way. I don't mean to sound corny with this, but kind of a battle for my soul in some way. You know, which way was I going to choose? Which way was I going to go?
Speaker 3: Well, they don't have it yet.
Speaker 4: No, No, I have not drunk alcohol. I never drink alcohol and I haven't in forty years.
Speaker 3: Where where does God play a role in this, Carol?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. I can't imagine living life without God the core to me to everything I'm doing, to helping people. You know, I I don't perceive as God as the you know, the biblical type of God. Uh. To me, I call it that entity spirit if within everything, every blade of grass, every animal, every person, every tree, that that force runs through everything, and it's a consciousness, uh that's within all of us and and with that you know, with that recognition, there really is this great equality amongst every living thing. And it's our perception of Yah through the division here on this earth plane of duality that really causes that separation. But once you really get that that you know, the God energy or the God force is within every living being, then there isn't a division that there is, not this group versus that group. And that's what I think people, really, that's what humanity needs to realize, is that that fundamental concept.
Speaker 2: If a human dies, and you know, before they died, they wanted to make up with a friend or do something wonderful for somebody, and they never had the opportunity to do that because they died, does that haunt them in this spirit world that they were never able to accomplish that?
Speaker 4: Yes, in a nutshell to answer that, yes, it does haunt them. It also, throughout many years of doing mediumistic readings for people, people often harbor regrets themselves, and a big one too is guilt. Well I should have done this, I should have done that. You know, I sat with my parent or my husband or wife and they were dying, and you know, I went up to go have lunch or something and I came back and they had passed, and the person Mike Cherry guilt for a lot of years over that, whereas that soul wanted to quietly slip away and preserve their dignity and just you know, go into that good night, as they say. So, guilt can be and regret can be very destructive, you know, to our sense of well being, and so you know, it's really an unproductive emotion, and that that's on both sides of the veil. You know that that comes from the spirit world and also from people here in the fiscal world.
Speaker 3: Have you ever met a spirit you didn't like?
Speaker 4: No, I've met plenty of people in the living that I don't know. Yeah, but usually no. And you know, one thing I've been asking many interviews, you know, because I've done a lot of different media. But people will go, well, you know, are there evil? Are there people who were bad people in life? They'll come through and they're just mean. Sure, And I honestly I haven't encountered that, although the personality will come through when that consciousness of that soul blends with mind. So say that it was a dad who is physically abusive to the recipient of that reading, that will show up in the reading, and you know, so in that way, yes it is known. But usually that person who was not a good person when they were here, they will often express regret about that because they've seen the implications of those choices that they made when they were here and how it affected other people.
Speaker 2: Why does it seem that there are so many ghostly hauntings from the dead.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes there's an emotional attachment to something that was unfinished, usually just as a blanket statement, it's unfinished business on that person's behalf. You know. I had an experience several years ago. It was quite interesting. I met some friends for lunch, and across from that restaurant was an antique store, and just for a lark, we went there. We went into this antique store and I was browsing through. I love old things. I love to look at the old things. And I stopped collecting because I just don't have any more room. But I turned around. I wasn't even thinking about anything to do with the spur world, anything to do with mediumship or anything. And I turned around, and clairvoyantly I saw a very dejected man about I don't know, thirty five forty years of age, and he was sitting in front of one of these cubics in this antique mall, and he had his he had his face in his in his hands, and he was sitting there very depressed. I actually felt what he.
Speaker 3: Was feeling a live human or a ghost.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, this was this was a spirit, okay. And that's why I said I saw him clairvoyantly. It was definitely was not physical. And he was so attached to those belongings that were in that particular cubicle that it was sort of like he didn't want to leave his belongings that were there. And so I went to the front of the store and I said to the to the person, you know, the clerk who was there, I said, where did these things come from in this antique mall? And she said, oh, I get them from all over. You know, the wood that we use here for the partitions we got from old barns, and you know the different objects have come from all over the place. So I know that, you know, cost has done things on haunted objects.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're talking.
Speaker 4: I really believe that now, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Really well, there's no question about it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about that with our previous guest who came on before you Joshua.
Speaker 3: Warren about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes into antique stores just for that purpose.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's very interesting. I had the synchronicity of my mentioning that I didn't I didn't know that was this topic. But once I saw that, I felt a lot of sadness that that spirit, you know, was so attached to that stuff. He wouldn't he wouldn't leave. It was like there was a great sadness, you know, with him. But yeah, I mean, there there is a lingering that can occur. And also I believe there's a replay in the etheric, which is the energy field that is closest to the earth or also to the physical body. It's sort of a double it's you know, it's a doppel ganger of the of the physical and uh, you know, there's actually a replay that can happen, and particularly with strong emotions. That's why you get hauntings on you know, like some of these ships that have sunk and so forth, or you know historical places, battlefields, places you know in which there was strong emotion.
Speaker 3: Pretty dramatic stuff. It really is.
Speaker 2: Carol let your website, can people email you and set up appointments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I prefer that they call my office, but I'm more of a in person and I managed my entire business myself.
Speaker 3: Really, you have no assistance, Huh?
Speaker 4: I do not, and I'm I'm micro of a micromanager, probably because I'm a Sun sign Capricorn you, but yeah, they can contact me that way as well.
Speaker 2: We're going to take calls with Carol Obly next hour. She'll do psychic readings and medium readings. What's the difference between the two.
Speaker 4: Carol, Psychism is more of reading that person in the physical body that is on the other end of the phone or on zoom or in front of you, whereas mediumship is connecting or blending with a soul who is not here in the physical realm.
Speaker 3: And do you prefer one against the other.
Speaker 4: No, Usually there's a blending. Most readings, there's a blending or what I call life guidance. A lot of people ask about things such as career relationships, spirituality, money, you know, all of those sorts of things. So that's what I would consider more psyche oriented. Mediumship is an actual blending in connection with the soul who's not here physically.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to coast to coastam dot com for more