Speaker 1: It's another Jewbile phone frames on the twenties. Hello, it's a great day bank.
Speaker 2: I was looking for our customer Liz, who apparently I put in a call the other day a problem with the credit card or something like that.
Speaker 1: This Liz.
Speaker 3: Oh finally, yes, thank you so much. Yes, this is Liz.
Speaker 1: Hi. Well, what seems to be the issue? Uh?
Speaker 3: Well my credit card is frozen. So I'm just wondering what's going on, and I yeah, I really need to get that pick. Oh that was okay, so yeah, can you help me with that?
Speaker 1: Records here say that you called. What they tell you when you called last time?
Speaker 3: I mean I was sent over to one person and then I waited and then I was put up. Okay, well I was just put onto a lot of different people, like I just was on hold.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, go ahead, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what it sounds like. It's not my department. I'm gonna go ahead and transfer you over to our fraud department. I want to talk to them.
Speaker 1: That's probably. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and transfer over there. Okay, just please hold.
Speaker 4: Hi. This is uh, this is this is Trevor.
Speaker 3: Hi, Trevor, this is Liz, Liz, are you here to help me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah. What can I do for you? Liz?
Speaker 3: Well, my credit card is on hold, so I need somebody to help me on hold?
Speaker 1: Wait were you were? Your credit card is on hold? Like on the other line.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. No, I can't pull money out. I can't use it. So you guys put a hold on it, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, it sounds like you need to speak to somebody in our customer care department. That's not my department, so I'm gonna send you over there. Okay, once again, please hold any.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling. Thank This is Teddybodel. How can I help Hi?
Speaker 3: My name is Liz, and hello Liz.
Speaker 1: How you know I had a cousin named Liz? Once?
Speaker 2: I guess I still have a cousin named Liz, I said once. I mean she's still walking around, thank goodness. So I just haven't spoken to in a while. This is actually reminded me I should probably call my cousin Liz.
Speaker 3: Anyway. How you doing you should? I'm doing great. I'm a little concerned because my heart is on has a hold on it. Oh and you guys, I put a call in. I call you get it fixed, and then now I've been You're the third person I've talked to right now.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's got to be a little bit frustrating.
Speaker 3: I'm getting there.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I can stand is when I call a business and I'm trying to get something done and I'm just placed on hold and placed on hold and hold again. It's like, if somebody's gonna hold me, you might as well make me breakfast in the morning. Every they're gonna hold me so much, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, you better have eggs right there? Yes, let me tell you, because can you help me right now?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, this is not my department, so I'm gonna have to place it on the hold department.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna have to place it on the short hoold. I'll send you over to the correct department once second, please.
Speaker 3: Bill, Bill, this just Liz. Can you help me with my cards? Either?
Speaker 1: There's a hold on it was?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm just play a brief, brief little hole.
Speaker 3: D Can I talk to somebody that has vocabulary? Think this?
Speaker 1: Donk? What's up?
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous. You gotta be kidding me? Who is this? Who's hiring all of you freaking what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I think maybe like you need another department or something.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go ahead and you I'm just gonna okay, please hold.
Speaker 2: It's a great day. Think this Pecon's not gonna help? What can I do you for?
Speaker 3: Is this the first person I talked out of this like circus? Hi, my name's Liz. I need help with my.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, I got you get all sorted out?
Speaker 3: Not at all. I went on this merry go around. You guys are a bunch of idiots. I'll tell you that. Your Bill and Phil, how are you laughing at? This isn't funny at all. I'm perfect, Liz.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband.
Speaker 1: Tom say you up.
Speaker 2: It's a joke. What Yeah, it's a joke. Your husband set you up. He said that you've been having problems with your credit card. I want to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Well, he is in a lot of my god, excuse me, he's in a lot of trouble because my blood pressure is Holy God, you got me.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone franks. We say mornings on the twenties,