Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: All right, paramore there one on two point seven. It's Kiss FM. Basically, you're gonna hear that live on our Ieartradio Music Festival stage. It's gonna be two nights coming up and just a month now in September, just less than a month actually, now that it's the twenty third of August, everybody will descend.
Speaker 1: Upon Lost Vegas. Some of us will gamble, some of us won't.
Speaker 3: Siciny will play the slots, Tan, you will protest gambling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will not to gamble. I've gotten into blackjack lately.
Speaker 1: Are you gotten into blackjack?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My last when I was in Vegas for my fortieth I that's that was like the game that we were playing.
Speaker 1: Did you win?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I lost, but it was really fun.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna walk around and watch people play the Wheel of Fortune slot machines because they're everywhere.
Speaker 5: Oh my, oh gosh, you should play it.
Speaker 2: That Wheel of Fortune slot machine is like my favorite slot machine.
Speaker 1: It's very popular.
Speaker 4: You gotta do a twenty five cent one.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll try that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, big news for Vegas at the T Mobile Arena. You know about Doja Cat and Dua Lipa and everybody. We've been talking about for quite a while now. So we just locked in the weekend to be added to one of the nights huge. We locked in asap Rocky and Chris Martin from Coldplay, who's also going to be I think check in with us in just a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, yea, because Coldway has new music out today.
Speaker 1: So it's very it's a new music Friday.
Speaker 3: It's a new ad an artist or three to the iHeartRadio Music Festival and it's coming fast, so takes on sale axs dot com. If you want to get your tickets to our festival. Well, how is Friday looking really nice? I mean really nice. Nicest time of the day is like now and in the evening mostly sunny hies in the doable eighties around a lot of sun in California. Of course, as you go in you're gonna get to ninety maybe one oh four somewhere, but it's it's gonna be a nice evening too. If you can fire up your weber, do a little barbecuing, you know, hang with your hanging your bare feet in your backyard, is that kind of a vibe. We got knots, Erry Farm tickets, a lot of those. And I was reading about Benny Blanco. He's got a he's got a lot of trade secrets. Yeah, Benny Blanco, he has a trick. If are you likely to get a hangover if you like go out for example tonight, Like would you get a generally a hangover tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: But I don't because I don't mix.
Speaker 4: I don't mix. That's the secret.
Speaker 3: That's the secret for me. If I mix, If I have wine and then a cocktail, I mix.
Speaker 1: I give it. It's a headache for me.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: If I stick with it one color of wine or one exact spirit without a bunch of sugar in it, then I I don't really get a headache.
Speaker 7: Mix.
Speaker 4: I don't mix. She's a liar. She mixes so much. Yes, you do.
Speaker 5: The other day you were like, I don't know why I had it over.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, I started with champagne and then I had wine, and then I switched to beer.
Speaker 4: Or something like that. Beer girl, what you have not beer? I don't drink beer.
Speaker 1: But you mixed.
Speaker 5: When you mixed, well, maybe I start with an approl sprits and then I go into something a little differ.
Speaker 4: But that's what happens.
Speaker 5: Sweet.
Speaker 3: That's sweet, and that causes your headache. You need to start off with the one thing and just stay on track. So mister Blanco has a trick for you, Tanya, so to avoid hangovers. I'll tell you about that later this morning. And it's a freaking gas Friday. Good morning, back room.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you doing good.
Speaker 1: Great? If you notice my hat accessory.
Speaker 5: I love it so cute.
Speaker 4: Did we get one of those our boxes?
Speaker 3: No, it is a Wheel of Fortune baseball cap. Starting to wear my free swag. I think you got an umbrella. Yeah, coffee cop you got some cool stuff which are so fun?
Speaker 1: Are the wheel? But I have my Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for this new season, this new era.
Speaker 5: Why r S T l n E exactly, Ryston launch new.
Speaker 3: Era early ish in the morning on a Friday. You're gonna have that beautiful sun. It's gonna get warm during the day and I'm picturing a beautiful sunset, a picturesque sunset tonight.
Speaker 1: So if you can try and find a way to capture that.
Speaker 4: Get in because the moon, the moon was crazy.
Speaker 1: This whole Oh my gosh, the moon started. If I could touch it, and so.
Speaker 4: Orange, so beautiful. Maybe that makes the sunset nice?
Speaker 1: All right? Can I hear it?
Speaker 3: High school football is back. They've been just seeing before school started. And let me sort of shout it out right now. You got number six Sierra Canyon Trailblazers out of Chapsworth. Well, they're going to San Juan Capistrano. They're playing the number eleven Jay Sarah Lyons Trailblazers. Their quarterback Wyatt Becker, started the season with a winning Hawhite. That's a fun travel game to go to. So good luck tonight on that one. Number seven Oaks Christian Lions from Thousand Oaks head to West Hills to take on number twenty two the Shamanad Eagles. The Oaks Christian defensive line led by Caitlin Moore and Hayden Low tough guys, nose to the grindstone. But so's running back Niles Davis.
Speaker 1: He's hot. We'll see where that one goes.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And I just looked at syste and tin As I'm a model. The number twenty loss no sun news. You know, Alonzo spos is a double threat dual threat quarterback.
Speaker 1: They host the Western Pioneers.
Speaker 3: At Anaheim, who won the Orange League title last year. So God watch all the team working hard in the dog days of August to get ready before school started for your games. Should be nice. Game time tempts low seventies football is back. Yeah, go Griffin, go everybody. I'd say a look at the horoscopes this morning. How is your day going to shape up? If you follow your stars sign with Aries?
Speaker 5: Yes, Aries, today is your day.
Speaker 4: Taurus.
Speaker 5: Learn something new today, Gemini, your ambition arena will light up.
Speaker 2: Cancer, don't get distracted. Keep your eye on the prize.
Speaker 8: Leo.
Speaker 5: Tune into the whisperings of your intuition. Virgo.
Speaker 4: Don't succumb to analysis paralysis Libra.
Speaker 5: Someone will swoop in to help like a guardian angel.
Speaker 4: Scorpio. A home life relationship will require your.
Speaker 5: Attention, Sagittarius, spend a few minutes centering yourself before you react.
Speaker 4: Capricorn, don't react to rumors.
Speaker 5: Aquarius, a family matter could be distracting you.
Speaker 2: And Pisces, you're positively irresistible today.
Speaker 1: No, well, good to be a Pisces today.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll boost the ego a little bit I don't normally eat anything before the show anything big. I love granola. But I just put my chocolate protein powder in my milk and put a little granola in there as a bowl and just ate it very fast on my way out the door.
Speaker 1: And I got pepita and pepita like two. I got pa in my tooth.
Speaker 5: Don't put your finger in there.
Speaker 2: I need to carry around those little toothpicks sticks, I know, but like the ones you get lost with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do need to carry those.
Speaker 3: But I also I don't know if you would take your tongue and trying to pressurize between your twos to shoot it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can always do it right after the dentist too.
Speaker 3: Really, moment this pepita might fall out because it's getting the soft.
Speaker 1: Water go for you know, it is quite filling to that's the.
Speaker 4: Trick off brand for you to break your intermitt and fasten.
Speaker 3: You know, it just was it just felt like it was fresh granola. I kind of wanted to taste it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but trick put.
Speaker 3: Your flavored protein powder in your milk. Taste great. Like I had chocolate protein powder, so it's like chocolate milk and granola.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a hack.
Speaker 1: It's my my protein hack.
Speaker 5: Tanya, I have a challenge for you.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what is it? That's good? What is the challenge for us?
Speaker 5: This is really good because these are the five days that you should have in every month, and since August is winding down, we can all do this in September.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Category, it's gonna help you recharge your emotional energy and foster deep connection with yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do do that? Because I've found that impossible in my last forty years.
Speaker 5: Okay, so write this down. So these are the five days that you should have every single month. One of them is a no plans day. This is self explanatory.
Speaker 1: Day, that idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I naturally do this. Okay.
Speaker 5: So one no plans day adulting day where you're like fixing your household issues, paying bills, going through your mail, that type of stass.
Speaker 3: Can adulting day be something else too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought adulting day was like the date night.
Speaker 1: And have an adulting day away from the kids.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's that's not what adulting day is. That comes later. So self care day is the day where you can like do your nails, do your hair, do just like you know, self care stuff. There's a family friend's day where you have movie nights, meals, focus on love and companionship, and then you have your inner child day, which is the day that you embrace joy, spontaneity, whatever that is, just like emphasize playfulness.
Speaker 4: I do all these things, do you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you get to all those every month?
Speaker 2: I mean not in that order or not back to back, but I think in the thirty days that's good.
Speaker 5: So that's great. Then you have a deep connection with yourself.
Speaker 4: I agree to that.
Speaker 3: Well, I would trade out a couple of these, Like I'd rather do two no planned days and skip this.
Speaker 5: No, there's no skin day, it's a self care day.
Speaker 2: Well you told me skinner, nail or hair, well, whatever you want that to be.
Speaker 5: So if you want to get your hair cut, you want to trim your shitten hairs like whatever that is, like take.
Speaker 1: Care of you, which you know is time consuming.
Speaker 3: Right, I did it once and I have to I have to do it again, and I can't see all of the areas in which to get Like when I maintain the hair on my legs, there's a little patch on the back of my cap. I always miss it's so embarrassing when someone sees it.
Speaker 4: I know what you mean. I always miss my knees.
Speaker 1: Oh your knees. You have to bend. Yeah, why you do it?
Speaker 2: It's so yeah, so hard, and I'll be like, get out of the chair and I'll look down. There's like three long hairs coming out of my knees.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Well, all right, so five days, no plans Day, adulting Day, self care Day, family friend's Day, and inner child Day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's let's all do this this September and write it down so we know the down part is.
Speaker 3: But these are fun, Like those days all sound great if we can get to them. We're having a good month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Coming back here with Benny Blanco's trick. That's Selena Gomez his husband, boyfriend, boyfriend soon to be a husband. I'm hearing or fiance soon to be fiance. I keep reading everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wasn't there like a ring fog?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Egg, So I'm happy for them. But anyway, he's got a little trick to avoid a hangover. He's a chill guy. He's also a foodie, which I love too, and he's dating Selena gumms and they are not shy about putting it out there. I mean, I don't know who's taking pictures of him while he's asleep and she's laying on top of him.
Speaker 1: But there was a picture of his.
Speaker 3: Eyes closed and she's laying in his leg lap and some third parties snapping it up and showing it to us. But there are rumors that they are engaged or getting engaged. There's some swirlings.
Speaker 2: There was a picture that she took and I think like you could either see the ring or she put in a multi emoji over her ring finger.
Speaker 4: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: So it's got everybody talking.
Speaker 3: But what I wanted to say, he shares this hangover prevention trick, and you know what it is. It's to take a shot of extra virgin olive oil before you drink. Okay, I like to take it first thing in the.
Speaker 5: Morning, first thing in the morning too.
Speaker 1: E v oo.
Speaker 3: It fights inflammation, can help prevent types of cancer. It's good for your skin, it's good for weight loss, it's good for your hair. And Benny Blanco says, have a shot before you drink and you will have less or no hangover.
Speaker 4: Huh. I'll try it.
Speaker 5: I'm taking one. I'm taking one shot in the morning, one shot before I drink.
Speaker 1: You can't have too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds be too much.
Speaker 1: No, you can't have too much.
Speaker 4: Well, can't your shot in the morning be the shot that you take.
Speaker 1: For the whole day drinking?
Speaker 9: Media?
Speaker 1: But I think this is the coat your tummy and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a hold off on the morning. It later.
Speaker 1: Do both.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start selling all of the on my kiosk, coming you to buy bottles all the time, So do both.
Speaker 5: I want you to give them to me for I'm drinking in the I'm taking in the Morning's so good.
Speaker 3: It's so good. You guys can amazed yesterday. Wait, I start my kiosk somewhere in southern California. All right, the quote for today. Even if you go for it and it doesn't work out, you still win. That type of bravery will take you places.
Speaker 1: This FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 2: Vice President Kamala Harris addressed the Democratic National Convention in Chicago yesterday and formally accepted her party's presidential nomination. Though those rumors of a Beyonce performance turned out to be false. A crash involving a metro bus left seven people injured in Studio City this morning. The collision was reported around four thirty am on Lancashire Boulevard near Universal City. A gardener found four Russian made hand grenades in a tree in Baldwin Park yesterday at a house behind Alberto's Restaurant. The La County Bomb Squad responded to the scene, and Adam Sandler has confirmed that Travis Kelcey will appear in the much anticipated Happy Gilmour seque on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: Late to add to the iHeart Radio Music Festival right there the weekend.
Speaker 4: That's exciting though, all right, grande.
Speaker 3: We added Chris Martin, who's going to be on later this morning, and we added asap Rocky to the rundown there. We are looking forward to getting out there each and every time making our trek to Vegas for the festival. I just recorded the thanks for calling MGM, and welcome to Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: If you're here for.
Speaker 3: The iHeart Radio Music Festival, enjoy artists like Jo Jakat and thanks for calling MGM. Someone will be with you momentarily.
Speaker 1: I did a recording for the coach. They have like eight hotels, so.
Speaker 2: That's super cool. And it plays out in like the loud speakers too. I know I heard myself in the casino and I was like, what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought I heard you when I landed once in the airport.
Speaker 1: It could be true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I want to put myself everywhere, everywhere I can be.
Speaker 1: I want to oversaturate you with me.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 3: Laying off Will a Fortune Premiere September Night. Okay, So what what's September.
Speaker 4: Ninth, Will of Fortune premieres?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Will of Fortune Premiere night.
Speaker 4: And I got to watch a little bit of your taping the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, you did. You and Maggie say Jack, Jack's daughter work. Two of them were running around the Sony lot.
Speaker 5: Maggie, thanks for inviting me, Tony.
Speaker 1: She wanted to have alone time with Maggie say Jack.
Speaker 2: Okay, I I didn't do the inviting, Maggie.
Speaker 5: I'm blaming you. I'm blaming Ryan.
Speaker 4: Don't blame anybody. He didn't.
Speaker 1: She was even there.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think I was going to see Ryan.
Speaker 1: She was on the set there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So September ninth, The new Wheel of Fortune starts in Monday night football.
Speaker 1: Oh. September tenth is the presidential debate in the.
Speaker 3: Second night, We'll a lot going on and September eleventh is a Wednesday, but it's a busy, busy week.
Speaker 4: Busy.
Speaker 2: Right now, we're in preseason and if you're watching football, you kind of notice maybe a little bit of a change with some of the helmets, and so that's going to be the major change for NFL football this year. And it's basically extra padding for the players, and it's new to us, but apparently they've been practicing with this. They've been doing their summer camps with some of these. Not all the players are wearing them, but the majority of them are. It's called the Guardian cap because it's meant to serve as like a soft shell barrier between the player's head and impact and they're staying it'll absorb about like ten percent of the force, and if the other player is wearing one, it's twenty percent of the force when they hit.
Speaker 1: Well, are they going to require them for all players in game?
Speaker 2: I don't think that they're required, but it's going to be the first season that they're allowed to wear them in actual NFL games.
Speaker 3: But why wouldn't so? Just I know they look not as cute maybe, but why I.
Speaker 5: Think they look cool.
Speaker 3: If you could reduce head impact by twenty percent, why would you not require them to wear them?
Speaker 2: And they I don't know well exactly, but the helmets are gonna they do look kind of like a waffly type helmet padding. But then all the players are going to have sleeves to kind of match the color of their team colors over it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean sleeves over it?
Speaker 4: It's like a sleeve. Like it's like a glove almost, I'm not a glove, but like a cap.
Speaker 1: Sort of like a pillowcase.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, gore pillowcase.
Speaker 1: But it's a tight pillowcase with their logo. I'm all for it if you can.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, if they can reduce if they if each player wears them, and you can reduce head impact injury potential by twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like they should be mandatory rock games.
Speaker 2: And just these past few years they've been using them in summer camps, they've noticed a significant drop with concussions.
Speaker 3: So this is Yeah, looks like a nice weekend in something California, So get out there and do something. I might actually take my bike from like Plaia down to Manhattan to get some of my cardio in this weekend.
Speaker 1: Which way the wind is going? I love wind. I think I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always say I want to do stuff like that, but it's like unloading the bike and actually getting there. I'm gonna rent the bike, rent it there. Oh that's smart.
Speaker 1: A beach cruiser. Beach cruiser so cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you're out and a guy looks like me in a Wheel of Fortune cap, that's probably me.
Speaker 4: I miss him.
Speaker 5: I remember when you were in your bike riding era, and anytime I would see somebody with like a full biking suit riding around, I thought it was you. Like literally, any person I saw I thought it was you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't wear all that spandex stuff anymore. I just got a I got a cushioned pair of cool shorts. So, in other words, my pad is tight and cushing the underneath. But it looks like cool surf.
Speaker 4: So what does it look like when you get up? When I get up, you said, there's cushion in the shorts.
Speaker 3: Like, so they're like picture board shorts with built in underwear with padding on the bum.
Speaker 4: It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Then get out there. You know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Picturing when you say that, it's like those Instagram ads that I've seen for like leggings that have like the make it your make your butt look bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, you know, because the pants are so bagg you don't only see the butt looking bigger to the true bikers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm trying.
Speaker 4: Just get a more cushioned seat on your bike.
Speaker 1: Because I'm renting a cruiser.
Speaker 4: Oh right, right right, where were you? You're wearing like a butt lift to go bike riding?
Speaker 3: Must on the beat on the bum?
Speaker 1: Can we put match game?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 1: It's called match game and here it is.
Speaker 3: For a trip to the I Already of Music Festival for both nights a two nights day and MGM Resorts Destination. Gonna play with two contestants. Here this is our Sally Importer Rench. Good morning, our Sally.
Speaker 1: How are you good? Ryan? How are you super good?
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to us? So are Sally? Tell us about yourself in Porta Rams.
Speaker 8: I'm thirty six years old.
Speaker 5: I love Paul and Halloween and I have two babies.
Speaker 1: How are your babies?
Speaker 5: Well, they're big jimbos.
Speaker 8: One is going to be fifteen and one is going to be ten.
Speaker 1: There's still always your babies.
Speaker 11: Yeah right, hold on one second.
Speaker 3: Let's meet contestant number two. This is miRNA. miRNA calling us from renches said to my Garita, Mayna, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning Ryan.
Speaker 4: How are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm well, tell me about yourself, Mina, Yes i am.
Speaker 12: I'm changing career at the moment, and I'm studying for real estate.
Speaker 8: So I am changing career.
Speaker 1: So are you taking those classes right now?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: I am taking those crises in order for me to be successful.
Speaker 4: In real estate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like twenty classes or so in a row.
Speaker 4: One of my girlfriends is today and then she took the test and then now she's selling homes and buildings.
Speaker 8: That would be awesome if I get beautiful homes.
Speaker 1: M Well, are a lot of homes around southern California. So good luck.
Speaker 4: You believe it, you can achieve it.
Speaker 1: Now let's get to the game.
Speaker 3: Here, you two, I've got our Selly and miRNA contestants number one and number two. Here's how it's gonna work. We're gonna give you a phrase with a blank in it. Our panel here of sistey Tony Ruby and then engineer Tubbs will write down what they think should go in the blank. Then we'll hear your answer. Whoever matches the most goes to Vegas to our iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, we are ready, all right, we'll start with thanks.
Speaker 3: Urcell your contest number once, Arcella, you'll start. Don't say it out loud, but just think about it. Watter blank? Watch her blank? What is the panel gonna fill in as the blank? What's gonna be the most common thing to watch her?
Speaker 1: Blank? Water?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Water?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Rcelly? What'd you say?
Speaker 8: Water bottle?
Speaker 1: Water?
Speaker 3: Her bottle? Let's see how you did with the panel. Sissany water bottle?
Speaker 5: It's a me Tanya, I said watermelon?
Speaker 11: Ruby I said watermelon as well?
Speaker 1: Tubs water balloon.
Speaker 3: All right, well you got one match there, so hold on, let's see what miRNA can do. miRNA, you just need to get two to win, one to tie, and here's yours. Don't say it out loud, just think fruit blank, fruits?
Speaker 1: What what is a panel going to say the most common thing that might go with fruit? Look at you? The most matches, So what'd you say? Mina fruit punch?
Speaker 3: She said, fruit punch, Sisney for punch salad, Tanya fruit.
Speaker 11: Punch, fruit basket, Ruby fruit salad.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Toubbs for the match. It all comes down to you. Did you say.
Speaker 3: Fruit punch, fruit bowl? And the panel has let you down?
Speaker 1: Are selling? Congratulations?
Speaker 3: You are going to our iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 13: Yay, yay, Thank you very much for listening.
Speaker 3: Hold on, both of you get our selly that trip and we've got more coming up every day. You know, I when I look at two athletes, I know, I'm like, when you see me?
Speaker 1: Do you see an athlete? Can you look at me?
Speaker 10: Actually?
Speaker 4: I see a very fit man that loves the gym?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's I'm My ceiling is the gym.
Speaker 1: I can't break past the gym.
Speaker 4: You do enjoy the gym, So that's athletic.
Speaker 3: Look at these two app these are real Yeah, us A athletes.
Speaker 6: Down.
Speaker 1: We are on our knees.
Speaker 3: If I could get on my knees but the hurt right now, I would, Oh my gosh. Tara Davis Woodall and Hunter Woodall, it's great to have you with us. And well, first of all, congratulations Tara on the gold.
Speaker 1: The right tig win. They do where is it.
Speaker 10: It's in the track. I can go get it, but I definitely have it on Jack with me. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: It's a pleasure speaking with you. Thank you for having us well.
Speaker 1: Of course. So you you grew up here right, a Gora high Yeah, I did.
Speaker 9: I grew up in a Girl Hills. I went to a girl high school.
Speaker 4: I went to a right middle school. Yeah, a local legend.
Speaker 1: How do you like?
Speaker 3: What's the key ingredient to winning the gold in the long jump? Like, what did you in your mind? I know you have to obviously work hard to get there, but what is the mentality of winning a gold?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: Confidence?
Speaker 10: Exactly, confidence and do Honestly, it's just the game.
Speaker 9: It's a game.
Speaker 10: You know, you gotta you gotta, you gotta beat the system. So that confidence definitely grew me into the lead for sure, and just knowing my position in this place.
Speaker 1: And Hunter is with us. Now, Hunter, what are you are? You're getting ready for? Right? The Paralympics now coming up?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I leave on Sunday, So a few more dan sharp some things up and head out.
Speaker 3: So tell me about what you're looking forward to this weekend.
Speaker 9: I'm looking forward to competing. I love racing. I haven't ra since since the qualifying meet for the game. So just going out there and we've worked so hard, We've done so much. I've been so diligant. So now I'm got to put that on on on display. Go have fun, represent the United States.
Speaker 1: And what is your event?
Speaker 9: I'm around the one hundred, four hundred and the relay, so I got a pretty full scheduled racing out there.
Speaker 4: Spall.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean the Paralympics back to back.
Speaker 3: You know they turn it around right after the Olympics there in Paris as well.
Speaker 1: And what is the like?
Speaker 3: I mean, at least running we can all sort of relate to long jumping, not as much. I mean sometimes I jump over a puddle, but that's out.
Speaker 9: You never know until you try.
Speaker 1: But we can all picture ourselves out there.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember after watching some of the was the five what was the men's five thouts?
Speaker 1: Was the long one? The five thousand?
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to get out there and do twenty minutes on the treadmill to three point one incline and give it mine all. I mean, yeah, it excited me. What is the training like for these sprints in these runs for you, Hunter.
Speaker 9: Man, It's it's a pretty strenuous training schedule. I mean it changes throughout the year, but essentially we're on the track five six days a week, and then we're in the weight room three days a week, so we'll probably have anywhere from eight to nine sessions a week. And then what happens off the track is just as important. So we're focusing on our nutrition. We cook, I would say eighty ninety percent of our meals at home together, we are focus on recovery, so a lot of our day is spent, you know, recovery things. Hyeric Chambers were doing all sorts of things to help our bodies recover and be able to do it in the next day. So we trained a lot.
Speaker 3: Do you notice, I said, and if you just got here Tara Davis Woodhall and Hunter Woodhall, so they're happy couple. How did you guys meet and how did you become the Woodhall.
Speaker 10: We met in high school at a track of meet. Both of us went to Idaho, Hunters from Utah from California. So I saw him and I was like, oh my gosh, that guy is kind of cute.
Speaker 4: He's cute. You guys are both adorable.
Speaker 10: Thank you, And then he was racing and they were just like announcing his name and I never put a name to his space. I didn't know who was and I saw him racing, I was like, Wow, that's incredible, and I stepped up onto the track, which I was definitely not allowed to be on, and was like, I don't know why I have to do this, but I.
Speaker 4: Have to give you a hug. And I love that.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I gave him a hug and he was pretty taken back. I mean, it's pretty random with some random girl.
Speaker 9: Some random girl like tar Davis has been that girl from the gets. Even in high school she was she was one of the best athletes in the country, national record hold, I knew exactly who she likes. Walked on and getting me a hug pretty special.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I spent the remainder of the meet like walking around hoping to randomly run into her and sparking to the conversation. So it was really fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from from that meeting until you got married, how long was it?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh man? I mean we didn't even start dating until the summer going into college. We're friends for a long time and then we got married in October of twenty twenty two, so we're coming up on two years, so that would have been five years of dating and then yeah we're on yost two years of being married Team USA and happy couple.
Speaker 2: I got to say, you made me cry when when you won the gold Tarrow Okay, and then you went and you hugged Hunter and it was what Hunter, how you reacted to.
Speaker 4: Her, and you're just like, you got the goal.
Speaker 2: You got the goal, and it was like you could just see that pure like commitment of like all the sweat and tears I'm sure it took to get to that moment, and he knew exactly how hard you worked for it. And ye, it was really beautiful to watch here back at home.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: That means a lot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was so special to be in that moment. It's crazy, So sc and make sure you.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 14: Hunter.
Speaker 3: You can see Hunter the twenty twenty four pairs Paralympic streaming on Peacock and BC all the platforms that starts over the weekend.
Speaker 1: So check that out.
Speaker 3: And I'm guessing LA twenty eight hometown Girl and you guys will be I would say performing nice so used to so used to entertainment shows performing and you'll be competing La twenty eight.
Speaker 9: Yep, absolutely, we'll be there, ready to go.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play Doja category Hills for you in a minute.
Speaker 1: I love it so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for rep at our great country so well. TWA Davis would all Hunter good luck. We'll be watching Hunter. Yeah, Team USA, see you later.
Speaker 1: It's not often.
Speaker 3: That we don't talk about an engagement or a wedding on this show because seventy percent of the staff are engaged to be married.
Speaker 1: Roughly facts, It is all true, and this is I just thought this was interesting.
Speaker 3: Antonia, you may want to pipe in on this. But there's a woman named Lauren Dahl. Okay, Lauren Dall is coming on. She started a company called Dreamcoat Weddings and Events. It's based in Valencia. The deal was she was just doing her normal job as a freelance events planner. Uh and she worked for her family's car donation business as well, right, So that's her grind, that's what she was doing on her regular Then she started this.
Speaker 1: Because she wanted to offer couples two.
Speaker 3: Things, affordable and customized weddings because the average cost of a wedding keeps going up, and we talked about the price.
Speaker 4: Oh it's like triple the price of like what I paid.
Speaker 3: And Lauren is on with us now, Lauren, thank you for coming on in Valencia.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for having me. I'm great, how are you?
Speaker 3: We're doing super good and you're really You've perked up a lot of people here. Ruby's engaged, Tubbs is engaged, collelet is engaged, Tanya's engaged, all here, and I mean that's ninety percent of us.
Speaker 4: So wild.
Speaker 1: And so tell me how you.
Speaker 3: Went from and why you went from doing your day job of event planning and working for your family's business, and what you started, what you saw the void to be absolutely.
Speaker 8: Firstly, can I just tell you that I'm such a huge fan and this is such an honor to be on your show.
Speaker 1: Uh, thank you, thank you for listening.
Speaker 8: Yes, of course, but yeah, So basically what happened is my fiance at the time asked me to marrihim.
Speaker 2: Buddy.
Speaker 10: It was in COVID, So even though I had event.
Speaker 8: Planning experience, we had to replan our weddings three times. And I think that if this is so stressful for us. I can't imagine what this is like for people who don't have event planning experience. So I started dream Co and really the goal was just to help people navigate the event planning industry so they could have left us get back to their life. And really one of the most important things is sticking to a budget because weddings are so expensive, So how do you.
Speaker 3: Give them something customizably cool but yet affordable.
Speaker 1: What is the trick there?
Speaker 8: The trick is just balancing what their needs are. So for us, we have a couple of different packages.
Speaker 9: Like if you.
Speaker 8: Say I love looking at venues and touring, it's so much fun. My husband and fiance and I or wife er whoever we want to do that great, then maybe we just come in and help you find something. Or if sometimes people say, hey, we've got this, but we really just need someone there on the wedding day to handle things.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's do that.
Speaker 1: Makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the different tiers right, I mean time is going through it now. So it's called dream Co Wedding and Events. And she left her day job to go do this because she was experiencing the same issues that maybe you are too, So don't let don't let the wedding get in the way of the happiness. Don't let it be stressful, don't let it break your budget, you know, really try and work affordably and customizably.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that if I ever do get married, I will look up dream cod wedding and events.
Speaker 8: We were just listening to you guys this show the other day and you guys were talking about elopements and my general manager and I were like, we do that too, the.
Speaker 1: That's it because you still need to plant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, they planning all right, larn Doll, thank you very much for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Good luck with your business. We love the story.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Day bye, all right bye.
Speaker 3: I mean at what state Ruby, are you at the stage now where you are planning sort of?
Speaker 13: We you know, we just moved, so we're doing that. But we did look at a venue I think last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so we're we're in that stage of.
Speaker 3: Like is showing the stress like you can see she's stressed out about her.
Speaker 1: That's true, right, you said you were stressed out.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I'm definitely taking my time, like I'm getting going. Look at dresses today.
Speaker 3: You said it was difficult, like you were having a difficult time deciding on things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had a difficult time. I think my problem is people pleasing.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not a people wedding, it's your wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does anyone have a date out of everyone that's engaged.
Speaker 13: I was looking into Memorial Day weekend May or sometimes September of next year.
Speaker 5: I'm looking close. I'm getting close and doesn't.
Speaker 4: Have a date, and Collet doesn't have a day.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: If you know, look, it's not about us. People come into your wedding, but could you do it in less than an hour? Because that would be great? People they can't book a whole you know night, so just have everything like condense right, like get.
Speaker 4: Into your whole wedding and one hour.
Speaker 1: No the ceremony. Could it be less than an hour?
Speaker 5: They is going to be like fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, because I'm hosting it. Yeah, I would have moved right through it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're not going to be at a church and doing a mask.
Speaker 3: No, no, take it down to twelve. Actually with some if you if you give me the liberty to edit.
Speaker 5: No, actually we do have to have like some meetings, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Can't you just send me a video? We have to meet, I can id.
Speaker 14: Lib Okay, okay, good to know. Yeah, the man Chris Martin that's right is here with us. Earlier this morning we announced that he Chris, will be performing at our I Already of Music festival next month in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: For me, after we speak with you.
Speaker 3: I always feel bit better, like you have an You have an energy about you that I think is it's exuded from you but contagious to us. And the energy is calming because we're not calm, Chris. We live in a state of velocity.
Speaker 12: Yes, lovely, I'm so happy to see, but I can't see you. Is this possible that I see I see a lovely other lady. And now you've grown your hair really long.
Speaker 1: And I have highlights.
Speaker 3: I have highlights and I'm wearing a low V neck shirt.
Speaker 4: Can you swiped? Oh?
Speaker 7: Here we go? Okay, all right, now I've got all of you?
Speaker 3: Is this what you expected? Look at the youth, Chris. It is super nice to see you.
Speaker 7: Thank you for coming.
Speaker 3: We're doing well, but but I'm serious about in person on stage when we chat, So you do have a centered calmness, and is that something that is is it intentional or is that just like who you are?
Speaker 12: Well, that's very sweet if that's true, it's very takes a lot of work, and of course I'm going to be calm when I speak to you. If I came on here the first thing in the morning, it would be no interview at all. It would just be a paranoid wreck like every other human. But I'm old enough to I've got some good tools and some good ways of thinking. That helped calm me down a bit, and otherwise life would be, you know, terrible.
Speaker 3: Do you get Do you get nervous at all when you perform in front of people?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 12: If we've rehearsed, then if I have the right shoes, then very I was talking about this the other day with someone that there are certain outfits you can't I couldn't go on stage in so that would make me nervous, like the.
Speaker 1: Way Elton dresses. You couldn't do that.
Speaker 12: Uh, I mean that would probably be easier than if I had to go on and sure I could never perform in show.
Speaker 1: For example, you don't like your legs now as you're jumping.
Speaker 12: It's not for me to comment on my legs. I think if you're born in Britain and shorts are very much like I'm not working.
Speaker 3: Right right right, Well, speaking of I know you're gonna work forever, You're going to perform forever, You'll tour as long as you want to tour.
Speaker 1: But it is true.
Speaker 3: I guess that you have said you're not going to make more Cold Plate albums, a lot of new music in the future, or any in the future.
Speaker 7: Well we have, we have this one and then we have two more.
Speaker 1: So you've done them. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 12: Well, they're in process, but we have twelve in total. Yeah, you want to know where I am right now, Ryan, I'm in Vienna and it's so nice to be here.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you one of my fondest memories, tiny and sisty. I think I mentioned this to you years and years ago. I had the unbelievable opportun tunity to go to Ireland and just outside of Dublin, there's a place called the Slain Castle and that night you drive, if you have to use the restroom, you go to a hill outside like there's no real restroom, and everyone sort of marches into this beautiful place outside of Dublin. And on the bill that night, the ticket was read our Chili Peppers, You two and coreplay And it was.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest. When you look back at that, what do you think about.
Speaker 12: Well, we were opening and for us it was like being in Madame two Swords for the time. Everywhere you look like, wait, that's a real person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And it was our first time on a helicopter. I remember that, And I remember that because none of us knew how that worked, and we were just overwhelmed that you would possibly show up to a gig in a he I mean it's still.
Speaker 1: Land in the ground of the castle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: And we were so young and and what I remember is how sweet you two were to us.
Speaker 1: Well, actually three of us you to the band. Yeah, yes, three of us whatever, but.
Speaker 12: You two and you two and you three us and but at the time it just seemed like we'd landed on another planet.
Speaker 1: Had you met you too before? It was at the first time you met.
Speaker 7: You too, but the first proper time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was back in two thousand and one. But it's just one of those memorable things where you go, wow, these three acts are on one stage, outside in open air, outside of a beautiful city. Chris Martin, my friend. Thank you for coming on from Vienna. What time is the show tonight?
Speaker 12: Thank you, Ryan Christ The show is tomorrow night. So if you want to make it, you leave now.
Speaker 1: We love you, buddy, Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 4: Love you.
Speaker 7: I'll speak to you soon. Say to you bye.
Speaker 3: Bye bye you three thank you. You know when we bring in Chris Martin, we talked to him, I always end up happy. He brings a calming energy, don't you think?
Speaker 4: Always his vibe every time.
Speaker 3: And speaking of the iHeartRadio Music Festival, Chris Martin will be there the weekend asab Rocky Doji Cat Do a Leap, as so many more. This m dot com slash Festival Tanya is a trending report Here.
Speaker 5: Tanya Oprah shared her one regret in life and it got me thinking, if either of you have any regrets in life.
Speaker 1: I am going to guess the regret. Is it professional?
Speaker 5: It's professional?
Speaker 1: Yes, starting her own network.
Speaker 5: You're not right, but you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Which makes me wrong, makes me confusing?
Speaker 4: Wrong is strong right ish?
Speaker 1: Jason, Well, tell me what happened? What did Oprah say?
Speaker 5: She said so so Oprah is kind of the ultimate modern woman. She is somebody that I think people and women especially really look up to as a role model inspiration. And she was talking about a specific business decision that she made that she wishes she would have handled differently. So when asked if she has a regret, she answered, I would not have taken on the responsibility of trying to build a network own, which is the Oprah Winfrey Network while still ending the show that is my well but it was doing it simultaneously. She said, that is my one regret. I should have handled all of that differently. I think I should have completed one thing, taken a year to do nothing, and then decided what was the next thing for me to do?
Speaker 1: And it was sense yeah.
Speaker 5: And it got me thinking just about regrets in general, because I feel like hindsight, when do they say Hindsight's twenty twenty and something that I really regret not doing. I wish I would have started my Dear Future Husband journal earlier in life. I started writing in it, I feel like maybe a year before I met Robbie, and I wish.
Speaker 11: I would have.
Speaker 5: I think it would have been a lot cooler if I had, like all the years that I was dating in that journal. That's kind of one of my big regrets.
Speaker 1: Oh a day to think about it. Right, you're throwing this on us now.
Speaker 2: I think you were going to say, like you wish you were writing did it earlier, so you would have found the love earlier, But then you wouldn't have been Robbie, right correct? So yes, okay, I think I'm that cliche person, like I really don't have any regrets.
Speaker 4: I live.
Speaker 2: I try to live life to the fullest and make mistakes and learn from them.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't pinpoint something. But I'm sure if I thought about it overnight a m I have a better answer for you.
Speaker 5: That's okay. No regrets is a great answer.
Speaker 3: I think it's a very cliche that like, oh, yeah, no regrets. So I don't like have an individual regret. But man, when I look at my week's schedule, I regret looking at it white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It's like, really all that in one week, in all those different places I regret.
Speaker 5: Looking, do you regret like not getting a tattoo or anything.
Speaker 1: No, No, I gave you my regret. I don't need you to tell me what my.
Speaker 4: Regret he never likes your answer.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just sometimes I think when I look down on paper, my schedule has things that shouldn't last in one week.
Speaker 1: They should take six months to get done, right, right, you know?
Speaker 3: But I like it all. It's just you know, when you look at it, you go, oh.
Speaker 4: Really all that it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: September ninth, September Night Premiere.
Speaker 4: Brand new set, a.
Speaker 1: New set, a brand new set, a brand new host.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got in the wheels very heavy.
Speaker 1: I legendary Vana White. The wheel is heavy.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Tanya.
Speaker 3: Love those springing, honest things where you've had a totally thoughtful answer and we have to answer the fly and then you tell us I mean to be fair.
Speaker 5: We all get our prep sheets at the same time, so it's not like I spring it on you.
Speaker 4: We get in like five minutes before.
Speaker 3: The show, right, you had the whole thing all night exactly.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it's an even playing field. I'm just saying that it's not like I'm just to be fair.
Speaker 1: By definition is even playing field?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to be fair, you should have just lobbed as a text last night and been like, hey, I'm thinking about talking about this to these are your ideas?
Speaker 1: You wrote it?
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, how about I text you guys the night before if I have some of you got me thinking, no.
Speaker 3: I find great pleasure in all of this. I didn't you see my schedule. I can't ad five minutes of reading these things tomorrow and at night.
Speaker 1: All right, if you plan to just kick.
Speaker 3: Back and stream something over the weekend, we put together a weekend watch list. Sisney, I have to tell you I saw yours. I already saw it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do you think? Did you like it?
Speaker 1: I think Mark Wallberg's funny, and I like Callie Berry.
Speaker 4: I loved you too. Yes, it was like the.
Speaker 2: Perfect amount of action and comedy all in a movie. And we're talking about the union. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 7: Yeah, watch list.
Speaker 4: Just we haven't even started a segment yet.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we got to get that in there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: These these these two are old flames and now they're on a mission.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's secret agent type stuff. So this is right up your alley. I'm not surprised that it popped up on your feet and you watched it right away. But yeah, it's a really good movie. If you have time this weekend, you should watch it.
Speaker 3: Mark Wahlberg makes good movies. He makes popcorn movies.
Speaker 2: I think I like yeah, And for some reason, Mark waldwork makes me feel like family.
Speaker 4: Like it's such a weird thing. But I don't know, so nice.
Speaker 5: That's such a nice compliment.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I look at him and I.
Speaker 3: See myself when he's got his shirt off, I'm like, wow, that's a mirror.
Speaker 4: He just feels comfortable to me, Like, I just love watching all of his work.
Speaker 1: All right, it's it's the union. That's on the Union? Tanyell, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 5: If you have not seen the Love Island Season six reunion on Peacock, you are missing out.
Speaker 4: Well I'll put that on my list.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you. I mean, I loved the reunion. There's a lot of scuttle in the in the Love Island universe that people we're not happy with it, but we were begging for the receipts for that Andrea vote off and they aired all of it. So I was a happy camper. It is on Peacock. It aired on Monday. But it's so good.
Speaker 1: How long is it?
Speaker 5: It's a nowur and twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: What's on your weekend?
Speaker 13: Watch this viet So I have tapped into the Love Is Blind world, but Mexico I kind of wanted to practice or not practice, but just it helps like retain my Spanish, so I love watching it in Spanish. It's really good, really juicy and Espanol. But all eleven episodes are on Netflix now.
Speaker 1: So does it take place on the coast or Mexico City or.
Speaker 13: They're all from different parts of Mexico. So, but where they go kind of on their like honeymoon is intu loom s.
Speaker 6: USA.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.