Speaker 1: La casa zaria carincon and contracted me the my only Karoti vason ngam name reception via your resta.
Speaker 2: Don't you a nest three moti longer stands three three.
Speaker 3: Doors something a long star.
Speaker 1: Boating that that slow meases.
Speaker 4: Calderon the one for a second thing.
Speaker 5: Getting out already at Delan.
Speaker 2: It's only been a year.
Speaker 4: They're letting me out early for good behavior. I promise you. It felt like more than a year.
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna miss you, our barbershop court that is going down to a trio.
Speaker 4: What am I gonna do? Don't worry, Bobby. I'm sure you'll find another tenor real soon. I heard Rubio has a lovely voice. Oh yeah, oh he sure does. Alright, we've got a cast your watch, pink sweed, loafers, m Barry's beard bombs.
Speaker 5: I like bottle of gune oil.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not sorry, Tan, I can't give that back.
Speaker 2: You have to confiscate weapons related items.
Speaker 4: It's for you know, That's what I have to do it.
Speaker 6: I have to.
Speaker 4: That's just keep it.
Speaker 5: Anyone coming to get you.
Speaker 4: Yes, someone is. Actually, don't take this the wrong way, Bobby, but I hope I don't see you ever again. Okay, thank that one my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I got my keys? Gives her in the car.
Speaker 7: Ship?
Speaker 2: What am I forgetting? Who the hell? Okay, girl, Okay, you can do this, You can do this. Just open the door, Just open the door.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I.
Speaker 7: Know youre just gonna I found a set of your keys and and and that sweater that you were always looking for. I just wanted to drop them off.
Speaker 2: Oh. Thanks, it's it's good to see you.
Speaker 7: You too, How scabby?
Speaker 2: She's good. I think I haven't talked to her in a while.
Speaker 8: She's working with the Trauma Rehab Center to ease her back into the real world. Oh so you two are no, I mean we're friends, but no, there's been no one since you. I should go wait wait wait no, no, no, no, wait wait wait wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, wait a minute. What Look. I know you said you needed time, but it's been a year. Hosts, Oh this is Pepper high Pepper.
Speaker 7: I thought you don't want dogs.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know whose dog this is. She just keeps showing up here. Get your little man, yees out here. I'm kidding. I rescued her after after us. She's cute.
Speaker 8: She's all right, not really my type. No more into annoying, erotic, cat breath kind girls.
Speaker 7: I don't know anyone like them.
Speaker 2: You know, I really miss you. I miss you too. What are you doing Friday night?
Speaker 8: Day?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's this new bowling down. I'm not Sarah stop. I love you.
Speaker 8: I have spent the last year loving you and missing you. You said you need a time where you've had time. It's been a year, and I want to give you as much of it as you need. But I'm never gonna stop fighting for us.
Speaker 2: I'm not about ta.
Speaker 8: Get on one knee and ask you to marry me. I'm just saying, just bowl with me as lesbians, as friends. I meant I was saying friends.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 9: You're kind of a sore loser and I don't know what your pretty ass hard.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, they're gonna call you pine saw after I'm off the floor with your ass.
Speaker 2: That was so corn Okay, I work on my material.
Speaker 4: What took you so long? I have no idea, but I'm here now.
Speaker 10: I like the ballions, only the best for you, baby. I blew them up myself with my mouth.
Speaker 4: Are you sure about this, of course, silly?
Speaker 10: Are you ready for more crunching Najos?
Speaker 4: I wish you hadn't remembered that part. I'm serious, this is this is a big commitment, and I am not exactly a catch. I'm an ex con who's only skills being pretty baby.
Speaker 10: Even if I hadn't gotten all my memories back, I still had a year of visits to fall in love with you all over again.
Speaker 4: I'm more than sure.
Speaker 2: I think I got.
Speaker 4: Something in my eye. Have you heard from Louisa?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's on her way.
Speaker 10: Are you ever going to tell her about the whole Victoria thing?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to cause her more pain. I'm sure all the money we stole was restored in the settlement. Victoria and Joel are serving lifetime sentences, so they won't ever hurt this family again. I just want us all to move forward. What about it? Is he coming?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 11: Not? Joe?
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: How's the memory thing coming?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 10: Hi, Gonzalo's it's all coming back slowly.
Speaker 4: We use my weekly visitation time in prison to help him piece together memories.
Speaker 6: Wow, that worked, just talking about it and rooms.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like a lot of shrewds.
Speaker 6: Oh man a fellow fun guy lover. I'm an oystering Chittaki guy myself. They really helped ease my transition to veganism.
Speaker 10: Yes, those are the kinds I ate as well.
Speaker 2: Just those.
Speaker 10: Oh, I love mushrooms anyway. There are still some things that don't make sense, but I'm getting there. You know, I had a flash the other day of you taking a baseball bat to my knees.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good times.
Speaker 6: Oh shoot, shoot, I forgot.
Speaker 4: Raoul.
Speaker 6: Sorry buddy, I forgot you in there.
Speaker 4: I really hate traveling in the trunk.
Speaker 7: He said.
Speaker 4: It was only have to go one time. This is the second time.
Speaker 2: I'm dizzy.
Speaker 4: Is it really necessary?
Speaker 6: No? Not really, It's just a force to have it.
Speaker 4: I guess maybe next time I could, you know, sit in the passenger seat.
Speaker 6: We'll see.
Speaker 4: Okay, you just think about it, think about it. Just picture me in the passenger seat. I'll be quiet. I won't say anything.
Speaker 2: So you know what's so?
Speaker 4: What's YouTube? Are just friends?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: Hey, the mob doesn't have friends, We have associates. Well yeah, ever since I will organize the Mobster's Union, he's really become one of our most trusted associates ever. He's really helped us all get in touch with our emotions.
Speaker 9: Gonzala, let me pay back the money I owed him by working with the other mobsters on musical theater therapy. Yeah yeah, next month we're putting up a production of Guys and Dolls.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I really need to learn my harmony's for. Sit down, you're rocking a boat, so I said to myself, sit down.
Speaker 9: Don't worry, aboudy, you'll get there.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Is that a stretched tesla limousine. I didn't even know they made those?
Speaker 2: Do I look?
Speaker 4: Okay, geez, Sluicia, that's quite the outfit.
Speaker 7: I'm going to take that as a compliment. Alicia has been taking me power suit shopping, and I have to say, I think I've never looked better.
Speaker 2: I mean, just look at her. Isn't she just a vision?
Speaker 7: Bestie?
Speaker 10: Stop?
Speaker 8: Now you are?
Speaker 2: You look amazing?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: You get a room?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, for the last time, we are just friends.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Not everyone has to sleep with their best friend.
Speaker 2: Natchal Yeah, natchal.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't turn it down if she was offering move.
Speaker 7: I promise if I ever start batting for the other team.
Speaker 2: You'll be my first call Okay, I'll I'll be waiting, Yes, of course? Shall we hit it?
Speaker 10: Are you waiting for anyone?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: It's today?
Speaker 9: Since when did you ride a motorcycle?
Speaker 2: Since always?
Speaker 8: I'm also fluent in Portuguese, but know one in this family of asking me any questions?
Speaker 2: So how would you know?
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming? It means a lot.
Speaker 8: I still don't know why you invited me, but I wasn't going to miss out on an open bar.
Speaker 2: Well it is open bar, right, it's a cash bar.
Speaker 10: But we're having baby lamb chops.
Speaker 2: Is or derves?
Speaker 8: Y'all are way less fun now that y'all have broke all.
Speaker 4: Right, I guess this is everyone.
Speaker 3: Then let's do this, dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate.
Speaker 11: Sorry, wait, am I late? I think I might feel like my darling.
Speaker 2: I thought you weren't going to make it me.
Speaker 4: What a wonderful surprise.
Speaker 11: Not as big as a surprise as learning that your father's former business partner who everyone thought was dead for a year and a half is actually alive and is now marrorying your father, But yeah, surprise.
Speaker 7: Nice, sweet baby. We have so much catching up to do.
Speaker 3: Oh, you have no idea.
Speaker 7: Maybe we could catch up later.
Speaker 3: Because we need to finish the ceremony now, right right right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my bad.
Speaker 11: I'll just be here looking fabulous.
Speaker 5: I mean you do.
Speaker 2: You look great, but I wish you hadn't interrupted. But I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Back to the ceremony, dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Estevan Cardon and Nacho Santana in holy matrimony. Estevan, please repeat after me, I Stevan, Bye, take thee.
Speaker 2: Natcho, take thee.
Speaker 3: Nacho to be my lawfully wedded husband.
Speaker 4: To be my lawfully wedded.
Speaker 3: Husband, Natcho, please repeat after me.
Speaker 10: I think I got it. Uh okay, I, Nacho, take the Esteban to be my lawfully wedded husband.
Speaker 3: Will please present the rings?
Speaker 2: The rings?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 6: Out of no.
Speaker 9: No, no, no no, that's a candy for me.
Speaker 4: What's over here?
Speaker 2: I got him?
Speaker 5: I got him?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I forgot him. Just kidding, Poppy, Wow, you look man, that's just me weep dat you got it? Puppies, Uh uh, I guess I ended up being your poppy. After all. This isn't the way I expected it, But I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's awkward.
Speaker 3: Please exchange rings.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's you know. It's not too late. It's not too late to buck out. Now, you know I'm flat broke. I have nothing to give you.
Speaker 10: I'll have everything.
Speaker 4: Because I'll have you.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 7: Then let's close this baby out.
Speaker 3: Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace, going once twice. Okay, by the power of vestident me, by the great State of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and husband.
Speaker 7: You may now kiss.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get out of here and go celebrate.
Speaker 2: Who I'm starving.
Speaker 10: There's a salad bar at Sissler with my name on it. I think they got gator topped.
Speaker 8: Damn, y'all couldn't at least spring for chilis.
Speaker 7: How long are you planning on being Clay?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're all talking about. Sissler has the best chicken court on blue in town.
Speaker 7: Well, there is something nice about having a whole family together.
Speaker 11: Again, that's so true, Mom, this is a family affair. But we don't actually have a whole family together, do we.
Speaker 7: Blody what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: She means me. Second glory is Maria and me?
Speaker 11: Is that you said the whole family and now we have a whole family? Or did you forget about my real father and my long lost twin sister. Yeah, We've got a lot of catching up to do.
Speaker 5: The Princess of South Each Season two was produced by Sonoto in partnership with Our Hearts Michael Network. Created and directed by Jazmine Romero, Written by Jasmine Romero with help from Nissa Henris, produced by Luis Duardo Castillo. Executive produced by Jasmine Romero. Executive produced by conaal Bayne and Jessel Bances for Iheight and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro. Performances in this episode.
Speaker 12: By Emiliano Quintanarre, Traule Sparsa x Meyer, Kueitan, Danny Pino, Alfredo, Narciso, Andre Bustigios, Gina Torres, Jazmine Romero, Carmina Garai and Luis Eduardo Castillo.
Speaker 5: Our production manager is Kennsa Chilies. Recording engineering and sound design by Elou Nirigoyen and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajero and Andres Bayena Casting, a coordination by Kenenza Childis, Angeli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Chaild. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia. Rolis theme Song performed by Jaffetz, Samajoa and Carol velasco voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relic Room in New York, and the Hollowood Halls in Portland, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Heronimo A Villa