Speaker 1: Jake say, hi, hey.
Speaker 2: Second Date Podcast. Sorry, he's prepping for tomorrow. It's our big Halloween show tomorrow. Yeah, not of videos and pictures to film, but today, Yes, on your Second Date update feed is a special Blind Love Is Halloween Edition. A lot of funny Halloween questions, these guys ask. So we're gonna get to that in just a minute. But what do you got on the comments? Well, the last time we tried, you know, something like this, Maylan commented, Wow, bravo to you guys for trying new things, but dang.
Speaker 3: This was a hot mess.
Speaker 1: I feel like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe what happens again today, maybe it got a little better. Maybe we're gonna hear from you hopefully again in the comment section. Meylee, we love it.
Speaker 1: You're hi, Maleen. I talked to you on the textports everywhere. Okay, Yes, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Your Halloween edition Blind Love Is starts right now.
Speaker 1: They say no risk, no reward, okay, Jes, That's why whenever Brooke accident he drops half a Reese's cup into the garbage disposal, she doesn't even hit the off button, she just reaches right down to grab it.
Speaker 2: I'm built tough for Alexis.
Speaker 1: It's still good.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it is.
Speaker 1: Absolutely every second matters or also gets chopped up. And a few of our listeners are about to take a massive risk by agreeing to come on our show in the middle of the hallows of Hontober, and they're hoping to score their own fun size treat, a chance at true love. We've got a few potential matches lined up ready to be bewitched in a special Halloween edition of Blind Love Is. We'll do it right after this. It's not a good idea to be all alone on Halloween. Oh yeah, it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And I mean that in the most non serial killery way possible.
Speaker 2: Because you say it in the most serial It's.
Speaker 1: Just my voice, truly, though. We don't want our listeners spending the most terrifying night of the year all by themselves, and that's why today we got to try a special Halloween edition of Blind Love Is. Two of our listeners who've never met each other before, never seen one another, never heard their voices, will be monster mashed together right here on our show for the first time to have a flirtatious little seance of the heart and we'll find out if it's true love at first fright, alexis you want more puns or should we get to anyway?
Speaker 4: Said? I like.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got two listeners waiting on hold. I know we tend to think that this show is all about us, but when they're on, we need to stay quiet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you've been talking for the last time.
Speaker 1: This is our part of the show where we can talk, but when the listeners, we need to let it happen. And we have encouraged them to ask Halloween theme questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I like that, so we'll jump into discuss afterwards. But yes, we do want to match multiple couples up here, so we're gonna go really quickly. Of us are talking monster mashup. We've got good job, you got it in hotel. Now we're moving on. We're gonna we got Martin and Alicia on the phone. Martin are you.
Speaker 4: There, Hey, it's me Martin.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark, thank you for identifying yourself. We're gonna step away right now. You can go ahead and say hi to your potential future forever. Ali. Wow, way to make it right.
Speaker 4: Alica, Hey, Alisa, Hi, Hey, Hello Strong nice Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 4: How's it going good? So? I love Halloween one of my favorite holidays. How about you?
Speaker 3: I like Halloween too, but like my mom still makes me text her a photo costume before I go out. I'm twenty nine.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's complicated, I guess. Huh. Okay. I like that. It sounds like your parents really care about you. No, So okay, So here's a Halloween question for you. You wake up the morning after folloween, what candy wrapper it is all over your bed? And who do you blame? Oh? Probably kick cats?
Speaker 3: Oh and I blame my dentist because he told me to cut back on sweets. And now it's all I think about when I'm lonely see Okay, Okay, you don't think about chocolate too when you're by yourself.
Speaker 1: People, same though.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's my question for you to keep it moving. Let's say that you and I are a couple and you can invite one famous monster to our Halloween party. Who's coming and what drink are they bringing?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's a that's a good question. I don't know. I guess the Mummy huh. Okay, why so this is gonna this is gonna sound awkward, but whenever my friends come over, they always mentioned I'm out of toilet paper, So if he is there, then at least we'd have some backup. No.
Speaker 2: Wait, you can't even stock your own toilets?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you being serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I am maybe over shared on that, but yeah.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I mean that's kind of cute. Like I run out of toilet paper too, you know, use it a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a red slag.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, sweet, you do.
Speaker 3: Not really, but I didn't want you to go alone, so I kind of just.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: You guys are doing a great job. This is so romantic. Keep going.
Speaker 4: Would you rather make out in a haunted house or slow dance in a graveyard at midnight?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a great question. I'd probably I'd probably go graveyard. Yeah, quieter and honestly, I like you better in low lighting.
Speaker 4: So what do you mean by that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, if I'm being truthful, I think like I'm a solid seven at night, but like a five during the day. I feel okay, you know, like like I steel like to do things a seven would do.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, there's a difference.
Speaker 4: Not totally sure what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, guys, this is Jeff here. So I don't want to like ruin the spooky mood or anything. But we only have time for one more Halloween question, so yeah, make this your best question.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have one. What's the most ridiculous thing that's ever scared you on Halloween?
Speaker 2: That's cute, good question.
Speaker 4: I lived in an apartment and I never really get trigger treaders, But on one Halloween, there was a knock on my door around eight and a six year old was dressed as Bud Lightyear.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that scared.
Speaker 4: You, right? Yeah? Well he ran straight at me young too, Infinity and Beyond, and then that startled me. Then I screamed so loud my neighbor's checked to see if I was being robbed.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe we should jump in here.
Speaker 2: Maybe he should order some toilet paper. Yeah, I'm really concerned about that of his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that's that's a fair thing to worry about. But let's put them on hold for a second.
Speaker 4: Before you put me on hold. The toilet paper thing doesn't happen all the time, it's just some of the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it all right, he was setting Yeah, no, thank you for clarifying that was that was important. Okay. We do have another potential Halloween couple waiting to get together, so we need to make a decision pretty quickly here and just going off the text at seven eighty five nine two, the reaction is slightly positive.
Speaker 2: I think they they could go out. She was understanding about the toilet paper thing. I mean, like, to me, it obviously meant he hasn't washed his bed sheets and at.
Speaker 3: Least too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: To her, she was okay with it.
Speaker 1: To me, it was a joke.
Speaker 2: There's truth behind every joke.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. But the room is supportive of them meeting one more time. It sounds like maybe not on our show. Okay, you need to hear you don't want to hear that anymore, but do it on their own time. Yeah, okay. Well, Martin, if you feel like asking her out, this is the time. If you want to pass on it, that's okay too. It's all up to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Alicia, would you like to go out sometime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down to do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, we'll exchange numbers between you two, and whatever happens happens. Yeah, that felt good. Okay, keep us updated on what happens or what probably doesn't happen, but we're gonna continue with a brand new couple for more Halloween Blind Love Is. When we come back right after this, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and we're in the middle of a very special Halloween edition of Blind Love Is.
Speaker 2: It's going pretty well so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're pairing up listeners to meet for the very first time here on our show, seeing if maybe they have what it takes to be each other's boot. And if you miss the first part, we've already successfully matched Martin and Alicia. Are you successful in the most loose interpretation of that word imaginable? But this is a double double toil and cuple edition. You're gonna try to match a second pair of listeners right now. And since it's spooky season, just like last time, we've told them all their questions must be one Halloween themed and two steamy enough to make Brooke blush.
Speaker 2: That takes a lot, we'll find out.
Speaker 1: Let's get right to it, because we've got a brand new guy on the phone. His name is Brian. Brian you ready to fall in love while your mom listens in.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that's creepy.
Speaker 1: Well that's the book she might be listening right now. Just keep that in the back of your head. But we've matched you up with a woman named Nicky. So we're gonna step away. We're gonna stay quiet as you go ahead and say hello to your future maybe forever. All right, she's there, go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, Hey, hey Nikki, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: So quick question so you could probably let probably let her say hi.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm all right, Hey Nikki?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I am well, how are you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, you heard Niko stuy.
Speaker 4: I like the voice.
Speaker 5: Nice to meet you, and now he's so.
Speaker 6: Question okay, okay, okay, all right, I got let me stop.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: So, if you're watching scary movies alone, are you good with that? Or do you have like fifteen stuffed animals around?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, I I love scary movies. I can watch them alone.
Speaker 4: I don't mean any protection. I do like to put the sub titles on so I can kind of know what's happened, like if you'll tell you beforehand, like, wow, I'm jumps out of slobt.
Speaker 2: So you never get the jump skin interesting?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, that's that's a norful. That's a norrible. Hey, do you have any nightmares though from any movies you watch?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Not really.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean really well, quick story. One time I had a dream that Michael Myers was chasing me through of all places, Cosco.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and I mean, well, what's crazy? It was? It was very realistic.
Speaker 6: I remember I was behind and behind the rotisserie Chickens and it was just weird. It was a smell and it was like you just had.
Speaker 5: To be there.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was just it was it was funny interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're just joining us, where in the middle of a Halloween edition of Blind's Love is pairing up two of our listeners who've never met before, never seen each other before, to see if a true love connection comes out just in time for Halloween. So I'm sorry, keep going with your conversation. You're doing great there, Brian.
Speaker 6: Okay, Nikki, if you could hook up with the fictional monster, who would it be?
Speaker 4: O good question?
Speaker 1: A fictional monster?
Speaker 4: Okay, Wow, no, no, no, I'm really not that kind of girl.
Speaker 5: So oh really, what do you mean not that kind of girl?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: Looking up?
Speaker 3: You know, like, Okay, before I hook up with anybody, monster or anything, I have to have been all like three dates.
Speaker 4: With that person. Oh all right, I got all.
Speaker 5: Okay, but okay, so all right, So to answer the question, let me think.
Speaker 1: Let me think maybe.
Speaker 5: Frankenstein, like the doctor or the monster.
Speaker 2: The monster, I mean, he seemed like you were actually like you would listen and be kind, you know, like misunderstood and.
Speaker 6: Alright, last question, if I got turned into a zombie, would you save me or you'd be like forget it, I'm going on full survival.
Speaker 1: Oh what a good question.
Speaker 3: I'll keep you as a zombie, but I will keep you tied up in the basement.
Speaker 1: Zombie.
Speaker 6: That sounds okay the way you'll tie me up.
Speaker 5: I mean while I'm doing laundry.
Speaker 1: You could be down there, keep me company, have conversations things like that. You never know, all maybe we need to jump in here. What some should we use game? Yeah, it could be kind of useful actually coming around on the idea. But that was still as.
Speaker 2: Good, like as lowe as chemistry. Brian, not a lot of Alicia questions.
Speaker 1: Maybe real quick, Alicia, do you have any questions for Brian Halloween wise, because we didn't really get to hear any from you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I enjoyed this Costco story about you know, being in his dreams, though, honestly, no.
Speaker 1: No questions or she is sold she likes what she's hearing about Costco.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Mike Myers would get distracted by one of those samples. Yeah, make a getaway.
Speaker 1: So could you see the two of them going out in the real world and having fun together, like like at a Halloween party or at a Costco this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see it. I mean, especially since she was okay not asking any questions and just letting Brian talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I can see him as friends hanging.
Speaker 3: Out smart okay, Alexis Yeah, I'm kind of the same.
Speaker 1: It was kind of It's not like they go to Costco.
Speaker 2: It'll get romantic.
Speaker 1: It could be like sparks were not flying, but sparks.
Speaker 4: Could be there.
Speaker 1: The textport's kind of in the same place, kind of split down the middle. They could see this going either way. So Brian, it's really gonna be up to you man, I like how we went through all the options and it's finally we don't know.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it is technically up to both of them. She would have to say, yes, I know, but we're gonna let Brian lead the charge. If you want to do this, go for it, Brian. If you want to pass, that's okay too.
Speaker 5: Because I've never seen her before. I'm just kind of curious.
Speaker 6: Well, Nicky, is there one Halloween costume that you look most like?
Speaker 5: Looks smoke like you.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're trying to get a visual?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, I want to get a visual.
Speaker 1: You can answer that if you want to. This is supposed to be blind Love, but he wants a little bit of a piece. You look like poison Ivy or.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna answer, Okay, maybe like a very shapefully younger judge, Judy, what a young one? Wait?
Speaker 5: Actually I'm really into that.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you just say when can we hang out?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: We can we hang out?
Speaker 4: Okay, right, free tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I am free tomorrow? All right? For Halloween? Well, look, that would be a successful addition then of Blind Love is Halloween style?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Courtroom adjourned, careful you're.
Speaker 1: Going to turn Brian on too much. Yeah, rookie Jeffrey in the morning. Well, young voluptuous judge Judy. That's that's an image that's going to be hard to get out of my head for a while. Yeah, all of us so good for her. Yeah, I don't know how that came to her head. She had that like locked and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah she did. I feel like someone's told her it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and or it's worked out other guys, because he was.
Speaker 1: Down for Yeah, that was the weirdest part.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Guy's like a woman in charge sometimes, you know. And Judge is definitely that.
Speaker 1: Okay. I didn't want to say this, but I have seen a picture of her without the robot. Really just yes, and she got a dumber all right on the internet. He got a thing back there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to tag along, but honestly, I'm kind of with Okay, Okay, it's more of a flex than I thought.
Speaker 2: Quieter that what google it, guys, guys, I'm jumping on Google.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure, honestly if any of those couples really had a strong connection. I thought of maybe it was just the power of Halloween. And you'll just want to make out with anybody. It's true, it doesn't hurt good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it's for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So if you're listening to this right now, I'm just gonna make out with somebody. It's Halloween. We all right, Thanks for being here, make sure it hits Subscribe you could follow us on our socials because we got more hallow weirdness coming up in our big Halloween show that's tomorrow, so stay tuned.