Speaker 1: Big Bank is what it is screen. You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 2: I be on BBJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me ask.
Speaker 4: You this bring you big big fact.
Speaker 5: Look right now.
Speaker 6: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 5: Line from the Coach, Atlanta's time for Big Facts, Big Bank, Baby J, d J screen Welcome and today. Comedian and artists have seen them on social media going crazy. Welcome realists to big Listen, man, what's.
Speaker 1: What's up my brother?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Everything good? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thing good? Brow.
Speaker 5: So you you live in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay, I've been here since August?
Speaker 5: What what what's the most craziest ship you don't seen being in Atlanta. COM's a lot of craziness going on in the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do it.
Speaker 2: Run up to your car, try to see you water they get, put open the door and everything. Man one number Spirit.
Speaker 3: Was a water boy water Man.
Speaker 2: That would have was Waterman. They would have was the water Man. Would yeah you know, I feel like you Yeah enough, you're out and this give me that you know, like damn yeah, breack in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Give me the one that's single and not the.
Speaker 7: One and let me get one of them blue they want blue?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Are you officially a comedian or officially artist or both or how do you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing both? Ritt now, man, I do all Like I said, I do my comedy skits, but then I do my music too, So I try to balance both.
Speaker 4: Of them up.
Speaker 1: Which one you think you better at the comedy skits? Comedy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm better at that. I got a I got love for music, okay.
Speaker 3: So which which one it's more more profitable for you?
Speaker 2: The comedy skits coming. I mean I make good mone off both of them, but I were their Facebook written. Now I make like a lot more off there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know, like in music, trying to make that hit record, right, you know what I'm saying, and that's what make the strings go up, and that's when the amount of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's that hit skip for you? What's the one that took you up?
Speaker 2: I did a skit a while back, like about four years ago. I did it while I was in light interrogation room, you know, when you're telling on your homeboy to get out of jail. So I did one of them and then went viral like and went always in interrogation room, they telling me like you know, they tried to get me snitched on my homeboy. I'm telling me, you know, yeah, yeah, so they want to hit me with how much time I'm getting phone tail on it? You know, like start singing like a bird, start bringing me food and there you know, you get that food on the table. Cigarette. It is old.
Speaker 4: Inspired by true real events.
Speaker 2: So y'all did that and it just went went up from them.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, you ever tried to stand up?
Speaker 2: Y'all tried that, man and on my thing. Man, that's hard to me. It's hard. You said, ain't no money, Yeah, it's money in it, But I just I just can't do I can't remember like I could go over the store. Woman say when I get on Stay, When when I get on Stay, I forget about everything. So they try to go out there.
Speaker 7: Body yourself and you ain't take the you know, like how you do your skits, Why you ain't just take.
Speaker 2: Somebody with you said, I try to take my girl that's in the skit with but she she ain't want, she ain't want to stay behind the cameras. Now, if I can do it like that, it'd be more easy like that. But by myself, I was doing the skis what he you feel me?
Speaker 4: You couldn't just did on a time, just have my voice, but you like.
Speaker 2: You're talking on for I ain't think about that. I could have did that. It probably worked out. But just me by myself and that ship dope brod be doing the dopey. I try to, but yeah, I try to stand over it. Just I can't do that ship. They want you to say jokes after Joe. They want to take no break. They said one joke, Yeah, they said one joy. They left, all right, what's the nuts?
Speaker 7: How you feel about like comedians that that that came up through that way, that don't respect comedians that just come.
Speaker 4: Up out the internet.
Speaker 2: I just left for the for real. They say we got it easy. So I mean, I just, I mean I like what it is for real, So I feel where they're coming from. Though they feel like they had it. It ain't too much we got to do with social media.
Speaker 4: You put a lot of king Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see the don't understand it's a lot of work. We got to come up with skits and all that. So you know they don't understand that part. They're like, still work, come on go. Some of them don't write on the one you think and go won't go, and the one you like, I'm just throw that out there. I'm the ones that really go for real, So I just throw everything out there, know so yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could be holding and ship like that probably at that.
Speaker 2: And that's the one that goes straight up. Man, the one I think this fit, he don't ready to post it.
Speaker 1: Post that.
Speaker 2: You look at it, man, they ain't fucking with it. So you really got just balance it out for real.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You're taking like requests from your fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that, y'all do that a lot like the the this all. Let them see that. I read it, but you know, I take it like you know, take that. You know. Whatever they be on the coming, they're gonna come in. Oh bro hit you up and told you to do that, like y'all know, but I ain't.
Speaker 4: Tell you, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah they don't know.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna start reaching out now. I donna starting climbat Where you're from originally place called Baker, Alabama. It's a little town like population like one hundred Baker Hill, Baker hundred and five people like the population, so you know it's close to Columba. George it's like all have a Columba, George. It's a little town like a number dirt road, have streets, and we got one streets, got just one street.
Speaker 4: One meal.
Speaker 2: They bring your mail on a little little Honda court. You know, I know y'all probably had a little mail truck. They got no real talk. They got a regular call with a little mail things step on the side and they deliver my mail in there right now.
Speaker 1: So I heard about these type of cities, this type of sh everybody.
Speaker 2: Related, everybody can everybody. They we got it one street, dirt roads, one like a police department or like we gotta look out one police and one police called sure. Yeah, yeah, well now I ain't really to share it. That's a little little city car.
Speaker 4: So you want to hit.
Speaker 2: Jail, you gotta go. They gotta take you thirty minutes away to get to the jail. That's all of them.
Speaker 1: You want to hit something, you gotta go out of town and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go away, you gotta go, like about twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: You want to hit something?
Speaker 4: What you mean, females, how I grew.
Speaker 2: Up like we didn't even have like you know, they don't tell you, like yeah, you don't get hotel store. We are, We're just going to one of the dirt roads.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's all got damn. Yeah, one hundred and five hundred five people. That's the population. I don't believe that it's Google, Get bake Baker's Field, get the fun about it. But yeah, you ain't nothing in a.
Speaker 4: Way you right.
Speaker 3: On Baker's Field.
Speaker 4: What you made at your skip down the road.
Speaker 2: I started off down there doing something. You know, they're looking at it like b a k or hi.
Speaker 3: Y, Alabama population.
Speaker 2: They probably went up about thirty or forty.
Speaker 3: But yeah, all the only thing to pull up first a chicken play.
Speaker 2: That's all you got. That's all this chicken plant.
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 4: Just a town around chicken plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chicken plant. Everybody everybody in the town where Yeah, and they come out of town. You know, they come from Georgia and all that work.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 2: So it's all we got down there.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's it that it said two hundred and seven.
Speaker 4: Just went up.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess chicken plan, chicken flat wrong up a little bit, but that's it. It's all.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's how that works. How it work.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't people still do there. Yeah, they're still down there. They still just y'all go down there. I'm the man down there, I go down I'm the man everybody. I'm the start out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get in love when you get hate what you get. I get lord there.
Speaker 2: But the little cities around it, they don't fook me down. Say I think I'm all that, which I will, yeah, but I still try to show Lord, try to put them on. They were like they pride.
Speaker 4: Do you feel me?
Speaker 2: So you got ops from like, well, yeah, the other town. Yeah, I had to get from down though. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Want to go.
Speaker 3: If there's only one hundred people, y'all ain't even gotten those streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I really thought the mother I came down here, got me, approached me a road where it's like a year ago till that be down there.
Speaker 4: But when you took that ship down, you know what.
Speaker 2: The dude when I bought it from the door, he was like, bro, don't take that shit down. But you know me being me, see, I want to take it down, and I'm pumping there every nigga driving and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, motivation.
Speaker 2: I would let my homeboy use it and everything. Bro, you know I won't look at it like that, you feel.
Speaker 1: I look at it like I'm different.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it like I'm just you know, I'm still you know, one of y'all nigga feel But they looking at it like, oh no, you try to come down here and shine and see. I lost a lot of homeboy behind it too though, So I mean it is what it is.
Speaker 4: When you do that.
Speaker 2: They want for me anyway I look at it. Yeah, they want for him anyway. You know, try to put niggas on. They feel like you try to, you know, thank you the man and all that, you know, but you know that's how it goes. So but I just had to get from down to hey.
Speaker 4: They didn't like that.
Speaker 5: Black people like you should be able to have your nice.
Speaker 2: Ship, but they feel like you're doing too much.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, like, why you wouldn't do too man, I'm from a dirt road, understand, telling me I'm gonna show.
Speaker 4: Up y'all out.
Speaker 2: You start to go down and do it all like, no, theyin't gonna doing like that.
Speaker 7: I wanted throwing mone out the roof two hundred and nine dollars many people, y'all get.
Speaker 2: Everybody get a dollar to go ahead, throw it out a key riding.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, man, you can't man, you one thing about it. You ain't gonna beby to please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't do that. You can't please special family.
Speaker 7: Somebody gonna be mad if not you the fakest nigga ever, right, everybody happened with you.
Speaker 2: You faking, and you fake how they look at what they say?
Speaker 4: You fink no way in the fun. Everybody gonna be happy with your decisions.
Speaker 2: And most time you don't lost. Most times it's the family though, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: So you in space now where you you're.
Speaker 2: Still going back, but y'all go back every now. I still have purchase the house down there anyway, you know, still I still down there, got a house down there.
Speaker 1: You know it's like that.
Speaker 2: You know I'm still you know, I'm still be down there whatever.
Speaker 4: But you know where got they got houses? Trailer what they got down there?
Speaker 2: Like good house where I moved to it like forty five minutes from the place called Dothan, Alabama. But back hill, Yeah, so I moved I got the house there, but like well Bacon Hill, they got just trailers whatever, like trailers or how we do it how my mama did that.
Speaker 1: She got two.
Speaker 2: I only got hurt of a single wire trailers. She got two of them, put them together and made the double wide. So yah, so this all they got down there?
Speaker 4: Really trailers? Is that it right there right there? Your shop shop extremely saving And this was of them. I gotten feed up like they're doing like this and forgot them mother.
Speaker 5: So what what what? What what's like at the level you at? What's the next play for you? What's the next big play for you?
Speaker 2: I want to get in like moves and stuff like that. I can see that, but I'll be reaching out the people their don't all them off really hit me back? I did. She was like with the baby with them like far as you know, man like that. He put me and put me in one of his videos. He just did shut it down here side.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: While you having your own style, being your own man, doing your own ship, niggas don't do to gravitate to that and to that ship win all the way right, niggas be trying to want niggas on their band.
Speaker 4: What you're doing is perfect.
Speaker 2: Like I had, I had a lot of ship. I had a couple of people that do skits to on Facebook. They wanted me to get in their skin, but they were like, I can't put the ship on my platform and just gotta put it on their platform. And I was like, this crazy, yeah, because they getting paid off their platform, you feel me? So since I'm getting paid out mind. They were like, well, well we shoot, it's gonna go on my platform. But you know, I'm gonna just have rights to its all and no I ain't. I ain't rocking with that, you feel me? So I want you to go for that right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's ship crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, your Facebook, they pay like a mother. So yeah, I can just do that and sit at home and move for real with that. It ain't that bad. Yeah, So I doing that all So I just would fun with that and on YouTube get a bag off that too in TikTok so you know, so you.
Speaker 1: Feel about trying to TikTok.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't. You don't get a bag off that, so I mean, but yeah, I just heard about that, and if I had to show and everybody coming to me asked me about tim, I need to reach out to it with the hell I'm gonna tell these people you know, well, but y'all they were talking about doing that or whatever. But I mean it is what it'll be another way to do what your upbring on like though again what your.
Speaker 1: Upbring was like like your upbringing, like your childhood.
Speaker 2: Oh it was like I said, I raised around family members the whole time, and a lot of women's and all that. So you know, she was crazy already, get away from that ship for real. You know, they want to look back at a lot of people that's down there, and now I'm like, I want know how to hear y'all still there there like you have been somewhere where you go back to you like, damn this ship, the president of them allfuck you know, but they love it though you know they haven't. Yeah, they's all they know. So you know, I try to bring them down here. I bring them down here and cover with my homeboy down here. Like three weeks ago, the niggas they fit in down here, man, what theyre doing? They were like you know that, you know, it's you know, country country ship. You know country ship, man. You know, we get to the spider dude like a hundred all apart. So one of my homework going off on a nigga ain't not paying on hundred all of the park, you know, but where were from, you don't got to pay the park and all that ship we get in the damn clock. They were like it like self fifty for you know vi I P and all that. So them nigga looking at me like how only they go back home, bro, because well we're from Wen't got a paper all the v I P free You feel me everything like that? You know, you just go in there and just with who I am. They gonna give me free vi IP any way you feel me. But down here now it's a different level with her and they looking at it like now, but we're ready to go back home. Bro't got time with this ship. Yeah, so you know, but I mean, you know it's just something I'm used to it now, but you know there's something used to. So I try to come out and show them a good time. You know, people got to you know, they got adapt to it or whatever. But you know, really straight, there's a lot of money flowing down. Oh yeah, they pay down. There know a lot of shows I do like with the Southern soul, like trill rides and stuff like that. You've heard of that like the trill ride. It's like you have the brand of horses and four wheelers and stuff like that, and you be like a little baby. Yeah yeah, you got them around the town. Yeah yeah, everybody come out in the big field the branding horses are four wheelers and stuff like that. And then they do it like the little Custer out there or whatever. So this is all it is or whatever. So yeah, they pay a lot of money out of doing that though, So I mean there's a lot of money and with them.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest thing you miss about the small town moving into the city.
Speaker 2: Oh that like with the four wheelers and fish and all that shit, you know, and stuff like that. It's already do down there. Just ride four wheels, fish and shit like that.
Speaker 4: What's the shit you when you got to the city, You're like, damn, I ain't look at it like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fast, man, Like one from the time back, you know the time go back one from so I get down here, I'm waking up. I'll be like eleven, I'm about twelve one o'clock in the evening when I'm waking over down here. You know what I'm saying, I'm still thinking it's still early. You know, it's just really fast. Yeah, yeah, so you know it's slow down the warman when you come down here, it's a lot faster down here, you know, waking up his sun out and every damn thing. Yeah, still in the damn bed. But down there, you know, it's slower down there to.
Speaker 4: My life or it's like just moving around like how you move like even going out.
Speaker 2: See down here, like doing nobot the foot which you feel like one from I can't go like to like Walmart places like that because everybody like everybody know me I feel, but I get down here, anybody with me. I could just be myself like going out and eating all that, Like me and my girl can't go out to eat down there because people want pistols, you know, yeah, like what's up? But yeah yeah yeah, yeah, they recognized like ain't you to do whatever? They definitely have been going back to Benning, but want from down there. They want to call this person the FaceTime call them. Yeah yeah all that ship. So yeah, so we're down here, you know they just you know, definitely up and going by their business, you know, yeah, just ship like that one see them all yeah, like yeah, yeah on.
Speaker 1: The biggest nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that, So give me jay Z nigga. Yeah your head up going like ain't sitting in your lap? Yeah, so I can come down here and just you know, be a normal you know, be normal down here.
Speaker 5: So so fuck without him, you experienced any of these uh atl uh call like slip up some transities like getting the boot, getting your cars windows smash.
Speaker 2: And I had that I don't have to have. Yeah, yeah I should have been while I was at some of the some of the spot was at all it was a script club was at on it was a blue flame or something like that. Okay, yeah, partner shouldn't part where I had. Partner came out everything going out of one thinking it was like when I it was like when I moved out here. It was like we just had came down here and just you know, it was like about two years ago though you know, part was shut and part there. It came out one was busted. Everything going out of.
Speaker 1: Them said any else?
Speaker 4: When I got big fact.
Speaker 7: Did you ever think like all the ship like I don't know what whatn't need to do when you grew up? But you know we tried ship with other people, like we tried to shoot with our homeboys, our family members, but when the nigga tried shot with the right person, like you just got a baby girl.
Speaker 4: Behind the behind the things just saying ship and that ship worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like they showed you like, bro, I don't really need all and it was the funny party. When I first started, I tried to get her to do it. She was like, I ain't for to do that. So I'm going around, you know, looking for somebody else geting behind the camera. I started off doing it by myself, so I'm like, they need somebody behind the camera. The whole time, she was the only one for I needed for so yeah, so when I did it with her, skip went stupid.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, hold on, I might you know, got some. So we did another and like every lady, I want to keep going and keep going to keep going, and I think it makes it better that they don't even see her face, but they wanted like hard. Yeah. So now it's just like she just just just lovely knock. I'm like, we can sit at home and just do this.
Speaker 4: Only got to move not preparing. But it's like my but what's his name.
Speaker 2: Yoah, y'ah, you got a boo yah. You're the voice to so yeah hard it's creative for really And then like people asked like do we you know, write a script and all that. Now we just went withhearsing there.
Speaker 1: We just do it one time.
Speaker 2: I don't even look at the ship and just throw it up though, and I just do it like that and just like it be perfect with us. She feed off me, I say, some ship. She come back with him just like it just go like that.
Speaker 4: What's ups and downs? And almost had like a million followers ship.
Speaker 2: That's people, man, they just are people. Think you supposed to be perfect. Man, you feel me and like certain ship you can't do like we are human or whatever. You feel me gotta like you gotta watch what you say and all that ship like that. So it's just that Richard, I try to look over the ship like that. But you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to make the folk counsel me man really slowly moving on into fuck them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can feeling like this sometimes I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I want to moving into this ship, trying to trying to get there. Be course, I feel a big fan with my brother's streams. You gotta be you got feel really kanyate this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they make me want to spans out sometime.
Speaker 4: Bro, Swell, I feel it. I feel a whoop coming.
Speaker 2: A lot of time. Be the niggas, Bro, they being you come in saying that's the word about what a nigga got on? When you feel me sh like that, It's just it's just weird. I never seen so many niggas get on the nigga come in and just say, boy ship, how they just sit up.
Speaker 4: There and you gotta be you.
Speaker 1: You gotta be you.
Speaker 2: They gotta be them, so they starts pansing out on.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that they are.
Speaker 5: I feel they might see it and they can't take it. They hate and they're jealous, they really love you or whatever.
Speaker 1: They gotta be them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel I feel that it ship. It'd be crazy to me. I'm like, yeah, the social media make nigga like they really brain got a nigga for real though, Bro.
Speaker 4: Like you seen that y'all gonna sit to each other this tripping.
Speaker 5: On.
Speaker 2: So that's the crazy part about it. I don't understand it though, But I mean the niggas gonna be niggas though.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, what's your what you think like when you knew not outside that skit, Like when you knew to yourself like, oh no, I can.
Speaker 1: Do this ship.
Speaker 2: When I first really got all got paid the first big chip from YouTube, oh this all around hell, it really the first change without this seven dollars.
Speaker 4: But you feel me.
Speaker 2: But see when I got it though, See when I got it, me and my all, like we were homeless and shit, you feel me. We were home, standing at the hotel and shit like that, and didn't nobody know little town where was that. We had moved a doko and we got to the point where, you know, we're all homeless and ship like that, and we were staying in the hotel so we just needed something to do. And she had got a little job or whatever. But I was sitting there, you know, sending the hotel all day a you know, so she was going to work and I just did a skit one day, got ready to pick up from work, and when I came back, we made it back and sh had blew up and ship. So I was like, damn, let's try this ship again. And that would really brung us from you know where we came from and shit, but people didn't know that or over they crazy.
Speaker 4: When Nigga be saying they're homeley, like I ain't. I used to stay in a.
Speaker 1: Hotel like the mother.
Speaker 4: Like we like about the hotel.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying just thinking about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm stayed at the hotel my wife and my kids like yeah for weeks and weeks to the time when Nigga.
Speaker 4: Be hustling like man, this ship and again, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like we really for we had no family members, like to go to a ship like that, you know, now you.
Speaker 4: Had her spirit?
Speaker 7: Why Nigga right here, bro, right that she could chill them about just to hear Nigga the story to be like, Bro, I was at my lords and now I'm right here making money out being me.
Speaker 2: That's the really ship that I look back at it and I like, damn, bro, like, I ain't think this should even happened.
Speaker 4: Bro, you making you had to know because you ain't know it when it never happened.
Speaker 2: You right, You're right about it. You had yeah, always tell her though, I was like, oh, she makes sure it's great. Critical and she believed that though like a lot of motherfuckers help me, she really believed that she was her money investing me.
Speaker 4: You feel me because the nigga let itself down and I can't let you down. There you believe it.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 4: I got you believing in me. I can't let you down, make me down myself. I got to motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Well she well, I feel like, you know, she's believe me or not. She made me feel like I believe that you feel me, so she too, And everything I go to her, I let the left. She Fore, I don't know how to turn out, but of that you sell to do it. You know, if you lead, I'm a following, So I mean see them and it worked out though that's whatever I make you. She good en now and ship?
Speaker 4: Wow, you just see how man, man God different man. I believe in how I believe? Bro? I just I just know some up bro, something going on. Bro. Some we don't know about this ship. You know what I'm saying, because whatever you believe work.
Speaker 7: If you like, if you if you get in a negative spirit and believe something, that you gonna have something that gonna happen.
Speaker 4: If you reject that shouldn't be like, Bro, I'm that nigga. I'm the one. You gonna come the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and how look at it now, I'll be like that now that she get bigger than this.
Speaker 7: Yeah shit happened, yeah top whatever it is, like, Bro, I'm gonna do me a conversation on you. Nigga talking about this goddamn stand up some show got that you funk around twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: That's what you're doing. You on world to doing this ship that easy.
Speaker 2: I've seen nigga do it real.
Speaker 1: All these same niggas y'all looking at now.
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 1: The niggas h the nigga talk their.
Speaker 4: Way into that.
Speaker 7: But you want just ship just a regular nigga. You just said what you finsha do you did it? That nigga future Bro, I hate to keep saying this ship brother, that nigga. Everything that nigga said he was gonna do, he did instill doing it everything like that.
Speaker 4: Nigga knew exactly what the fuck he wanted to do and he did it.
Speaker 7: You can't tell that nigga said watch watch watch niggas looking at you like you crazy, cause nigga seeing you just got a nigga done, brought you to this stud nigga paying for your studio time whatever.
Speaker 9: Nigga seeing this, nigga know you're being but you're saying this ship then now you that niggas don't even know how to stump that ship. That's all you gotta do it believe talk that ship in you and believe it, brother, that shit gonna happen, and work to noweven sit down talk believe in work because the nigga worked like a motherfucker like bruh, everything Christmas, bird Days, Holidays, Anni versus all that ship is at the studio. We're working like that ship takes one hundred cent work because you when you when you talk that shn't believe that ship and you know you're gonna work.
Speaker 4: I can't lose who against you? Who holding us? Who in the room saying you ain't that? Who?
Speaker 5: Who? Who? Who?
Speaker 7: Who caute your own style? You and your your queen and y'all gonna figure this out and feed j'all motherfucker family.
Speaker 4: That's how this ship goes. Ain't nobody can't stop that ship, bro.
Speaker 2: And everything I said I want to do that we're gonna have it. All that ship. It happened, Thank every everything, man, So you're right about that speak that it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Real ship like me, I got, I gotta get some new dreams. Everything y'all ever wanted I got. I know that I gotta get some new dreams that real ship. Brock. Now you just don't understand.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, bro whoever made us?
Speaker 7: Whoever made that's really like if you think about it, like, I ain't gonna bring that back up because our bringership every episode?
Speaker 2: Who made them?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying? Like I was just telling them in another previous episode, Okay, if we.
Speaker 1: Can make.
Speaker 7: Ai right and just says an Ai buk and start making more Ais and they just get deeper than us Ai.
Speaker 4: That yeah, who's to say.
Speaker 2: He said the Ai?
Speaker 4: Who's to say Ai.
Speaker 1: Ain't a new race? So how we know that some people didn't make us?
Speaker 4: How do we make an Ai? And we buked and ran dawn?
Speaker 2: He sucked me up there. But I feel you're coming from though. That's something to think about about them.
Speaker 7: Rewinded another episode, we were talking about the Bible, like how they say the Bible made right? The Bible, Like you said, God made one person a man, right then he made a lady out here real, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: Then the first two so.
Speaker 2: We all kid, you gotta you gotta point this saying like what the fuck like I mean, you gotta put damn m thanks, there's really.
Speaker 3: No such thing as incest.
Speaker 7: Then if that's the case, damn y'all don't be thinking about ship like that them run them thought, shout out to shot John the I'm gonna run thoughts.
Speaker 4: I'll be thinking I have the mother.
Speaker 2: That's some to think about him. I started with him too.
Speaker 4: We all can trip.
Speaker 2: Everybody got quit crazy.
Speaker 3: But but my okay, let me let me let me ask you all this all.
Speaker 4: This then the marriage didn't fuck.
Speaker 8: I didn't say wrong and there.
Speaker 4: That gave Joseph some of that pussy. She was a shame, he said, was she's a shame?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 4: Mary said Mary did?
Speaker 2: He said Mary did?
Speaker 4: What Mary gay?
Speaker 7: Joseph some of that pussed it or somebody Joseph brother, one of you know, some ship that's forbidding the get a head chopped though wrong.
Speaker 4: Ship like something on top of me.
Speaker 2: Didn't be talking about real over like come on, you know I didn't lying that bit, he said, Mary lie bro, I said, somebody on top of me a miracle. You don't, Joe, Joe, she said, she bring wrong and blink and some ship and she broke up.
Speaker 4: You believe it? Like here your girls here, Yeah, like you locked up and she just say you hang on the seat week pregnant. You know it can't be your I just woke up. Somebody shoot you.
Speaker 1: Right, jo had.
Speaker 5: My right.
Speaker 4: Joseph had hell of a nigga believe it.
Speaker 2: I believe that ship.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, that boy big Joe was a big yummy yo.
Speaker 2: That what he want some ship like that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna tell the niggas. He believed the same thing as Sumoflaus, like the same ship. It's all lie everybody. It's just made.
Speaker 7: It just made, been lied to man Bosom, I ain't gonna turn this ship to God, damn past the bank man.
Speaker 4: But the boy made some next ship. They've been been manifesting from my brain.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: When I be ye, when I be saying about it like that ship don't make sense.
Speaker 2: And don't if you see the things about it don't make sense. Bag gets to the bottom of this, bro.
Speaker 4: Like when it when this shouldn't happen again. This shouldn't happen no more ever in the history everything, history piece itself right, they say supposed to Nah man, I mean I know shit.
Speaker 3: They wait like ten fifteen years and be bringing the same Jordan's back out.
Speaker 4: So you got kids, bro, Yeah, I got four, four kids, four kids. They live up here with you now.
Speaker 2: They're damn on Alabama.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old are they?
Speaker 10: What are they?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: We got two girls, two boys eight or eighteen thirteen assisting. Okay, yeah they got.
Speaker 4: This is shit you put in them like more for them to be like stay grounding and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want to My son, my two son, they want to do what I do. Feel But I try to tell I try to bring them the roll with me, like my shoulder stuff like that, you know, to showing how it is and everything like that. But I let him know that they got to do right in school and ship. Bro, you know, come my youngest son. He feels like he like, fuck school, I want to.
Speaker 4: Do what is wrong now? Just talking ship that school, ship, that ship ever add up to?
Speaker 2: But you know what ships just the way we've been pre set right and bro, the's gonna be I told you don't trying to get count so I don't care, but you know what I feel, you're coming from them, and I don't want to say add up the ship, and I feel like people want to look at me like, nigga, you tripping, but it's a real city.
Speaker 4: Just said, don't add up what it helped? What you do from school?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: Right, you got a part of you gotta from school, and I ain't gonna put it out like that.
Speaker 3: The most popular and most pokative.
Speaker 7: And I'm on a podcast now somebody good told you you too much school talking about you.
Speaker 4: Talking about trying to say that school helped to do this.
Speaker 1: You're talking about talking about like it's like.
Speaker 4: When you get science, what part of science are you using? What part of socials ever?
Speaker 1: Go to school? Ever?
Speaker 4: Like, bro, learn how to count your read?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: You good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The rest of that ship is irrelevant. So what do we need to know?
Speaker 1: Apples and orges, count your money and read that.
Speaker 4: I feel like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Then if you go in too, if you go into a business that requires you to learn that business, then you yourself.
Speaker 4: On that business.
Speaker 1: You're a higher education.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like, if I if I want to be a rapper or whatever, I'm gonna study rappers or study.
Speaker 4: What do you call it? Rhythm and all that ship, study sounds and ship, I'm gonna do that. But what the fuck?
Speaker 7: I need to close my brain up with all this ship about nastling ship when I don't even give a funk about.
Speaker 1: Really that part.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying like, if the five six seven year old don't even know how to read, they're gonna be the audio engineer and the producer. They don't even know how to read the ship.
Speaker 4: I learn how to.
Speaker 2: Read reading math.
Speaker 7: You're good because when you're how to read, you can read the ship that you really want to give. Because you don't know when you once you find your passion and you're stuck in some ship that you thought you should do now you can't change your passion or your or your purpose or your dream.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely anti their history and all that ship in school.
Speaker 4: That ship don't even you know, and that ship gonna sound you don't give fu I know that.
Speaker 2: That's how it is.
Speaker 4: A lot of ship doesn't even that ship don't even matter.
Speaker 1: It don't it don't matter.
Speaker 7: We just say go to schools, go to school, go to school. No learn something, make sure you learn. But school, to me is a waste of a nigga time.
Speaker 3: But it's like at that age, if you're not in school, what else would you be doing.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, unless you trying to you can still be learning.
Speaker 11: How what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Everything is on the internet? Learn once you learn how to read. Learn, But I mean, I think you can learn, bro, you can teach yourself everything.
Speaker 8: Really shit, I think school school's best purpose during your formative years is to teach you structure, Like because at the end of the day, like if you weren't in school, or if you didn't just think about this. Just think about this, friends, since I'm just throw this out here, if you didn't know that you had to get up and go to school from eight o'clock to fucking three thirty or four o'clock, how would you prepare yourself to go working nine to five?
Speaker 7: But who trying to work at nine to five? This is the year of the bosses. This is the age of bosses. I'm just saying, I'm just I'm just speaking from from the people that listen to me. I can't say say nothing about nobody else. But I'm saying I'm not saying wake up here then be a dummy. Still wake up in the morning, work out, wake up and feed your brain with a book or something that you could teach yourself. I'm talking about school is a gimmick.
Speaker 4: You teach yourself structure. People around you can teach you to teach you structure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but after a certain age, before a certain age, you don't have the maturity to be able.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 4: You so where your people at. Some people, some people don't have people when Yeah, you know, I don't want to say, but what I'm saying for me, for me, for me, this is not fact. This is perspective from me.
Speaker 7: If you have a passion to do something, do it only fuck what grades you in We got six seven year I mean we got nineteen year old, thirteen year old millionaires and ship because their parents are allowing them to chase their dreams.
Speaker 4: You can always learn. I have graduated from YouTube Universe.
Speaker 7: I learned to cook everything in the work, everything, everything that I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I go look at it like I know it now you're right, though, teach everything she teaches.
Speaker 7: Ye, she teach You'll started being starting to do anything you need to know. The internet is is a fucking cheat code.
Speaker 2: Are you talking at home? Girl?
Speaker 4: Like I made my kid go to the library. I said, that's just torture the library. Google.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why are y'all going to the library, because I need to teach them what you're trying to teach them something that you wish you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They ain't got this. This is a new age. This ship is right here at your fingertips.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 7: A dumb is just only a dummy gonna be done because the nigga who got drive and pushing whatever he's gonna get, he's gonna get him some money, he gonna he gonna figure out something.
Speaker 2: He gonna figure out.
Speaker 7: Let me figure out my purpose. I don't need to learn he clocked my brain or with all this ship, it don't matter.
Speaker 4: Let me get on there and learn the ship. I need the do distraction, Go ahead, stream up bad.
Speaker 5: What's what's some of the what some of the ways you like? I won't use the word, but I guess like reward or brace your queen for staying down with you and supporting you.
Speaker 1: What in the gym with you?
Speaker 2: What else you want to get? What else you want? What else you have for? You know, I have people like you're crazy? Everything she had for?
Speaker 1: What? What? Not?
Speaker 2: That nigga that want me? Yeah, nigga be like they couldn't be me. I said, you're right, it couldn't be you. You ain't got it like that. Well, yeah, whatever she wants, you knows she can get it. Yeah. When I said she wants, so, I'm going.
Speaker 4: To get there.
Speaker 2: What I got to do to get it? She made so when I want to do that, right then it happened. So you know, yeah, she get whatever you want. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was dope.
Speaker 2: She gets a little too spoiled.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know, you got some builter old bit making it comes.
Speaker 2: That's all I know. Better like a mother for okay, they can't stand held down there. When I went out and did the show, I may her put a little first shi on and all that walking there like that. Let'll talk, luke, Yeah, let him talk. Well, Yeah, they're better than the mother for out there. Yeah, yo, man, they'll be all right.
Speaker 4: Do their things up now there too. Yeah, this ship, like they call the house phones.
Speaker 1: Hey boy around here, and they got that big car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right here in the car everybody, bro, everybody be on it man, and it's crazy or and they ain't gotta be like that. You feel like, we don't go down there just to stunt on the motherfucker. They just take it like that, you feel me what I mean? But yet ship they'll get over. Yeah, they'll get over that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're building in the mother forerun.
Speaker 4: The what's shit you want to do? Like in the Coming the rud the Jean did yet?
Speaker 2: Oh last, I want to get in on the movies.
Speaker 1: Movies, yeah, moves.
Speaker 2: Theyfin't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Do you think you could ever see yourself playing like a serious role?
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, I can't. I couldn't. I can ad just so, yeah I can.
Speaker 3: Just what about a role that may compromise what you're believe in?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Hell no?
Speaker 3: So you never put on the dress?
Speaker 2: Hell no, no where I ain't rocking with that. I mean, it ain't judging what no other neig didn't do it. I didn't hear them. I can't do it. You know why I can't do it though, because my kids and my son. Everything I do, they watch everything I do and they see me and want on they gonnael like and like I said, I ain't ye and I ain't.
Speaker 1: Turn voter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, I ain't. You know, I ain't cool. There's no other nigga that what they do. But no they can't. I ain't doing that ship though that I mean, I mean and get out. They can get it, but I just can't. I can't switch over like that. So so you want so you want to get.
Speaker 7: Your money right at the point where like right before you have to funk, like you want to stop right now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stop.
Speaker 4: I'm stop.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna even get clo here, ain't.
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't. I'm gonna know. I'm gonna going on.
Speaker 2: Stop me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me like the back room, like, let me read the paper let me read the paperwork. Yeah, but I feel him, but yeah, I ain't, but I feel we're coming from But no, hell no, I'm stop.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 2: I'm like somebody else that wouldn't.
Speaker 11: You know, go that hell and I stopped this, Yeah, getting right there and pass the torch to the next year man you recommended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I started calling days out and I seen him do this, you know, yeah, yeah, I mean I see what you're coming from. You know what're trying to do. But yeah, I ain't, but I know what's called. I see him do something like that. He might be for it even but no, let me number I got to number about right now. But niggas right for you?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 2: Bro? Like that point like right, and I know it's gonna be a situation, gonna try to try me like that. I'm like, no, bro, I hope they can see this with heal and they be like, oh, yeah, he ain't going.
Speaker 3: But ship there's a lot of niggas that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want to go.
Speaker 4: They like it just gets them when they finally go.
Speaker 8: And I know this might sound that similar to.
Speaker 3: Us how they used to break the slaves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're breaking these that but.
Speaker 2: The force like yeah, you're right though that money mother.
Speaker 1: Keep going up on your but like.
Speaker 2: The money right, crazy man, I.
Speaker 7: Mean that I'm comfortab five years ago have one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. I take my time. I take Yeah, you get the stuttered what what now?
Speaker 4: See it's the first answer like if you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I feel like right, right, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like they got some little lea. They got a crack in the door to put.
Speaker 4: You trying to do that, like you ain't really you an't walk out, you said the STARO.
Speaker 2: They're gonna know they can get you, but they gonna entertain you.
Speaker 4: Gonna soon go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I ain't gonna entertain it.
Speaker 4: You got not like mn But then the girl you got walking.
Speaker 2: Nigga starts crashing their head as Oh, he's thinking about it.
Speaker 4: But that's a lot of young.
Speaker 2: But I just can't do it.
Speaker 4: Man, he inside the project.
Speaker 10: Now he know, Yes, now I can't do get new kidney young really like a fish places.
Speaker 2: Some fish places, mama shell get that fish kind of way. You gotta feed that ship out. I love you ship.
Speaker 7: I feel this ship fund up though, bro, Like a lot of these guys are actually doing that stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't. I can't, but I ain't need for to put a wig on.
Speaker 4: You gotta do this.
Speaker 2: Ain't no wig on, Like.
Speaker 7: They don't even want them niggas who really want you know you got you got some of these nigga look like he want.
Speaker 2: Them, right you look at him. You won't that nigga will want it, bro, like he wanted.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a lot of these niggas acting like they already.
Speaker 2: They put it out there. They want the nigga come to him and get them to do it.
Speaker 3: I said, like a lot of these niggas behind calls doors but bucking for free.
Speaker 2: Right, she said, the right ship. You can look at him and tell bro get it in cry man.
Speaker 4: The whole trying to fucking way up.
Speaker 7: Maybe he'll bring me around a billionaire's he got a hundred million, the baby, he'll bring me around a billion.
Speaker 2: They flight it out to him. They throwing it out of that to him, this ship, like please get me. These niggas swallowing the baby ready to squalling. Shl be weird, Bro, try to.
Speaker 7: So you thinks like Hollywood ship. I think that she real like them really got that doing the booty man.
Speaker 3: I feel like they exposing the ones you ain't hidden. I feel they ain't They ain't what they thought. It was like that's what they exposing, the ones that they ain't got no use for them, Like this was.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, gott twenty two twenty two know what they're doing for real, Like they don't need more?
Speaker 8: Yeah, how you know how these cops be doing, these niggas that be telling them, but they don't be giving you for information, and they go ahead and exposing them for telling some ship.
Speaker 4: That they couldn't use. So they away because they can't get the time off.
Speaker 3: And now the world knows the damn raft so they like impurgatory like in the middle of like type ship, like like you should have had some.
Speaker 1: Better but.
Speaker 4: Man, exactly ship that'll come to.
Speaker 7: I said, like soon as got that to get me right, like not even always up there to the line, just right like right here line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even want to get up there to see niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, just give me. I'm straight, bro.
Speaker 7: Anythod getting his life is extra bro, because I live past my quota. I ain't think I'll be here this long, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I got grandkids, my kids grown.
Speaker 1: I feel great, So it's ship extra.
Speaker 4: I'm not got damn man. I ain't trying to go to the niggas parties. I ain't trying to parties. I don't care about this ship. That ain't even my life. I don't even know nigga. Don't even go to brunch. We cool, but I don't me and amongst niggas Mi niggas. Wise, I don't none of this ship because I know how I am about my wife.
Speaker 5: So I.
Speaker 7: Feel like nigga talking about like he's like we went in a concert of the night they won, Like you fine, but I don't do anythink you've been the pack man.
Speaker 4: Because she kept going out. You know, like a turn around. You're not finish patter her brother right then if you got a game, squad technical LB, I suit and ain't doing none of that, We'll leave.
Speaker 2: They said anything else to spell. I got big fat.
Speaker 4: You'll ever move out Atlanta or you move to another city. You love Atlanta?
Speaker 2: I love Atlanta. I love it. I get a spot somewhere. Yeah, I'm dying. Yeah, yeah, you'd be out every now and then.
Speaker 4: Ship shut.
Speaker 2: I heard about it though, Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 1: Tickets for what is the fourth? You come and get yours, you want.
Speaker 2: To get to work. I got you with that matter. If I had a homeboy from doing it all, he was on, he was on.
Speaker 1: The face, he was he performed, he performed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this ship is cold world that mother, Yeah, I saw that cool. Want you come see it.
Speaker 7: You're in the city, Come see that is about in the city. You know what I'm saying, perfect date night, motherfucking performing up.
Speaker 2: Mama performed, you did, let me perform?
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 2: I want to let me know how, I want to let me know.
Speaker 4: Dave haters I'm killing on. I still want to do it. They do it when you want the fourth Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do lot yea, Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: I just did a show down here at Lana on Saturday.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: You know how she should can throw at you know that, like really.
Speaker 2: Like a little okay I got yeah yeah little pillows.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Mama set it up for you. We gonna do that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna rock, you know yeah yeah yea saying the cutting up and ship, Yeah I do that. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna care. You should do it.
Speaker 2: Just how long I gotta beat?
Speaker 1: Oh no though, Oh you said some music ship, You don't.
Speaker 4: Got some music.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 2: I know, I hate Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You need a talented though, bro, I'm gonna keep going the niggas just a talent.
Speaker 5: A lot of times you don't know you don't make it to the talent that know what I'm saying, saying the meaning, the meaning he got.
Speaker 4: The meaning for the ship show. I'm keeping a ship show. He got it, and I'm gonna set it.
Speaker 2: Up for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you trying to you trying to set up Terry.
Speaker 4: Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Mean out here that's start throwing.
Speaker 4: We're going.
Speaker 2: Up the first time.
Speaker 4: Just see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, different hat, bro, they got they You ain't twining all type of niggas right in the dream.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I just can't watch.
Speaker 4: No, you don't see it, you know, Get you right, Let me do that.
Speaker 7: Get some drunk and ship you're gonna fuck with, put up front, get you by y'all gonna look.
Speaker 1: Let her know the mood too, though, Like you gotta think respectfully.
Speaker 5: Some of the ship I'm throwing on Valentine's Days because the niggas Valentine's they don't have no rap, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta know the mood of the particular ship show.
Speaker 5: If it's ship show with giz Rocco, you might get off a little more street rap, But.
Speaker 1: On Valentine's Day, nigga ain't trying to is my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'm gonna check it out, yea, check it out.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to put me up.
Speaker 2: You got rid of fuck me up.
Speaker 12: Man, I'm gonna go check it out here, you know, I ain't gonna Yeah you see, you want to be like I got this ship, Yeah, will come check it out there for Yeah, but you got fans though, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They fought me, you know, they fought me like they're doing. I did, like I said, they did a show Saturday, College Park. Yeah, they came out and they rock with.
Speaker 4: What's names you say?
Speaker 1: Movies and whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's basically movies and all about that. That's what. That's what I'm focused on now though, doing next to what So I hope I can get into them while I'm dowying. And I wouldn't do like SKIS for all artists and stuff like that, like put them out coming to skis like that. Who you want to work with, you know, even matter for real? Man, we are trying to work with for real, you know, but y'all definitely want to do that.
Speaker 4: You be out, you don't be going to like coming coming and shows and ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't be. I ain't been in there yet. I just man, my lady just blowing to the script clothes she likes said out here, oh yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and in two hundred you know that ship down there, then in the and the other spot move ship.
Speaker 2: They even have a movie theater, a little spot and doting but well from here, novel like they have a restaurant where you're from. They got a food shot, a little food short.
Speaker 5: Food.
Speaker 2: They got a look Campitalu in the lady be.
Speaker 4: Want to know.
Speaker 1: Why are you playing at the food truck? That food busting?
Speaker 5: What kind of food they got on the soul food so fool food trucks of dirt road, dirt roads.
Speaker 2: Dirt they fed fish all that fr fresh. Get your col it ain't no like like no bream, no god, damn, that's it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: But yeah they ain't got it. Well that spot there, they ain't got no script club. But like we've got to crib that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I want to see this ship.
Speaker 2: It's like all my three from him three hours from somebody said them all, I thought.
Speaker 3: It was like an hour you said it was near.
Speaker 11: Look like if I Columbus, I'm thinking like that maybe like an hour and a half, like an all from Columbus, go past them. Yeah, somebody that I want to say this ship.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we've down here.
Speaker 7: When I get out there with the main city and y'all usually go party to my down here now when you was like back at home, like y'all.
Speaker 4: Leave like the big shows and ship bring like the big show like Gez and t I when he's bringing to not down that one.
Speaker 2: Oh about like in the vicinity where y'all be like, oh yeah, tailor hasse to go to Tailors Florida. Okay, we like like all and a half or them. Yeah, but like the ship, none of them niggag came down. They lied on Jesus one time I had him on the fly, got all them nigga money down, got all that, all them nigga money said, Jesus will coming.
Speaker 7: And so like you said, you went to the hotel and don't then you know, like most of the niggas I know, like from the small town they go to like making us something to a part of Savannah.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, we just like the little small time.
Speaker 2: They go to the tell Mont Girmmy out of Broma. Yeah yeah, my grandma, you're got to offer them my grandma. Yeah, that ship that'll be locked down in my grummy. Yeah, nigga, they crazy. Yeah, they take your head off down there, got damn. Yeah, you gotta know where to go down that.
Speaker 1: Mother for though.
Speaker 2: Yeah that ship there but ain't Yeah, that's way different now. I know man, that nigga ain't playing with for yeah, but yeah, but down here you went only to gold like I said, we be going to script for that's all she want to go to that ship you.
Speaker 7: Out there, you're gonna got damn like in these niggas don't want to fuck with you that you don't even know want to fuck with you. But you ain't in shrip little niggas somewhere you got damn the how of the clubs and ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, bro, I know some niggas. I know you'll do some ship, plump me in with yeah, pull up on it like yeah, I pull up on them.
Speaker 4: Like fire ship. I need some fire and ship.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna go crazy and yeah, yeah I damn do that ship. I know that ship had jump. Bro, Like I said, I ain't really working nobody like I said that me and her for really, you know, so I know you know what I can do like well, you know New people jumping in. Well, you know, plug in right out of your own ship. It's like for my skins and all right, now like just go with Yeah, we were talking, she comes up with it. Yeah, we were like itide, don't be about Yeah, we deide what it's gonna be about. And ship I started, She started off. We just go like that. We just feeding to each other. And you do it like that.
Speaker 4: One take be the one to Yeah, that's it. When you do the one one taket is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't even look at it over, just crop it and throw that bitch o them, it's all. And she going like that. They were just used to it. Now I can't see much of doing ship like that with Yeah, they just want to see some rats ship. They're all cussing and you know, cuss a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying I can see that now. Yeah, world too, that's where she's gonna come at from you.
Speaker 2: That's it. It's all you gotta do for real an adapt to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's what's something else you you skilled that everybody might know you skilled that, Like you know what I'm saying, you do the music, the comedy.
Speaker 2: I think what else it'bout really my main main too, for real, like for real for real? Uh that about my main too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel the awarded them all. I think you get the YouTube flats too.
Speaker 2: For oh yeah for YouTube Yeah first award I ever got, well fla whatever yeah yeah so yeah that would love it and I got it all matter fast. I got the Thursday. Hey, what's the guy name? Thursday State represented? Is he down here in Georgie? I supposed to get up with him. He supposed to be water meet or something on Thursday, like a proclamation too and something.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the nigga reached out to me.
Speaker 4: He reached out.
Speaker 2: He reached out to me. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Like with me?
Speaker 2: Huh hey calling See, I won't let you.
Speaker 4: I won't let him know. Man, I got a nigga. Man ain't even checking in. I'm coming down here to do that. Check this nigga about this guy.
Speaker 2: Ye're gonna get the name we have Thursday? You want to? Yeah, I was like nigga playing for real, like what I thought the boys said.
Speaker 9: But he was like.
Speaker 2: Ship like that nigga, you work with them people or something. You feel me, But he like he wanted me to. He wanted to water or me with ship like that. So I was like, here, y'all, come down here.
Speaker 7: What's like your biggest like like moment when you've seen somebody like you know, because I know it's up and down.
Speaker 4: The ship.
Speaker 2: Had been times that, right, Yeah, a whole lot of time.
Speaker 4: It's one of the moments that made you be like, nah, I gotta go hard, like you know when you feeling.
Speaker 2: Like that ship went on, but you just did when you hit me up like because I had a point like I had slowed down and put my videos no matter if I had to lead it all my ship off there, bro, when you hit me up out getting on the like damn, she was like, you see people fuck with you know, got you feeling like I was like, damn, I'm putting all this up with. Ain't nobody like man screaming with the fucking with it for real?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: So I was like, man, call this man here.
Speaker 4: You can't ever let I had to lead it all.
Speaker 2: You probably pay attention, but I had to lead it all my skits and all off that motherfucker, bro, I just really put them back up two days ago.
Speaker 4: You go back that all the time like a motherfuckery keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They were like, man, you when I go down there, they look at me like, Bro, you're that nigga.
Speaker 4: Bro what I'm saying you go back down there with your head.
Speaker 2: Now yeah yeah yeah you feel Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 7: They gotta be your motivation inspiration. Man here, Put them skits up, put them songs up. Got the audition for all kind of move player retarded man play.
Speaker 2: Anything, yeah up, Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: You gotta wake up, go sleep doing this ship. Yeah. That's that's the thing about niggas who got that it.
Speaker 7: Bro, nigga take that it for granted. You know too many niggas that know they it, so they feel like it's just supposed to follow they left.
Speaker 2: I'd be like that sometimes, brot I'll be like that a lot of times.
Speaker 4: You gotta just stay in the paint on this ship, driven, head on it, show y'all on it too.
Speaker 1: Niggas trying not to see you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like you said, they knowing they like, but they trying not to see it.
Speaker 4: Trying to God damn he niggas stay on that ship, pound that in their face, pound of skin.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 7: If you dropping three a day before you start bush niggas thought dropping five five a week, five a day, five dropping the motherfucker to where they so tired.
Speaker 1: You we need to pay this nigga.
Speaker 4: Real's pay him to get.
Speaker 1: Them out the way.
Speaker 4: Man, go get somebody going to prove nigga, you broke.
Speaker 2: Up too much. Yeah, you know you're working, then yeah, when they.
Speaker 4: Pay you to get out the way, nigga, and.
Speaker 7: They stay in their faith, know you're working, then you ain't in They face you off their mind, right, got you gotta stay in their faith.
Speaker 4: Nigga unfollowed me.
Speaker 14: All right, I'm going so hard this ship on this floor, Higga Instagram, somebody the real ship.
Speaker 4: Somebody fin the repost, somebody gonna repost? Who follow you real sweet following?
Speaker 2: They hate to see that though.
Speaker 4: The only way they're gonna they're gonna stop seeing if you stop showing to them. Bro, that's real ship right now.
Speaker 7: I'll be like, I'm just speaking, speaking what I tell myself out loud. I don't don't think I ain't trying to preciate. No, nigga, ain't trying to tell nobody nothing like I tell myself this right well, to keep going even you wake up feeling like you bitching, bro, I say myself the worstship, but you're acting like a whole I have to tell myself something like that. So I have to make me like I don't like a hope, you know what I'm saying, Like you're acting like a whole, bro. You bitching, you whine and you complain, you're making excuses. Start telling yourself those words. But I promise you, bro, you're gonna be like because the nigga like us ain't going for that making those shoeses and.
Speaker 4: And being and bitching.
Speaker 7: To tell yourself you bitching even when I ain't probably bitching. I'll be like, but that's a bit ship boy.
Speaker 4: You're making this shoot you bitch, you know, and make you think this ship yeah, like because I be in weird moves and ship before, like ship shows.
Speaker 7: And my heights and you know, shake the bank this ship. But then I have to go in the rooms in there before y'all see me have a chat with myself.
Speaker 4: Talk.
Speaker 7: Well, you have to have a chance with your saying. If you don't rib yourself or you waiting on another motherfucker to validate you, nigga, when you can do it, you.
Speaker 4: Can validate your damn self in your phone, in your mirror.
Speaker 1: I got my I pad.
Speaker 4: Enough looking, nigga. Fuck wrong with you, nigga, know where you come from.
Speaker 7: You know you don't nigga even see you this fun fun, wrong nigga, Handle your business?
Speaker 4: Why do handle your besdess Nigga. Real ship, that's the only thing you gotta do.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I promised to God you don't need no other ribs and you already got your real witches. You know what I'm saying. So what it is, nigga, that's the double plus on some of that. I'm just got damn super nigga.
Speaker 2: She'll tell me quick, get your hats go. We got ship to do, Bro, the product.
Speaker 7: See, I got a little leeway now telling my wife's fling. Tell that I'm the product. She let me got that kind of drink and women faces a little bit a little bit.
Speaker 2: More, Yeah, not too much.
Speaker 4: But at first you be like, think I supposed to be me? Hey, I'm the product. Maybe I can't be a mean guy right.
Speaker 2: Off? You're right?
Speaker 1: You know we did.
Speaker 4: He got there like.
Speaker 1: Bush your motherfucker.
Speaker 4: They say.
Speaker 2: You said what No, what you say that what you just said?
Speaker 4: She want me to mush your bits and you should have punched up.
Speaker 2: That I did went through that ship, he did through that one. My cologne, Yeah, my sister called her, told him, hey, she got too much cologne or that smell too good, calling me. Ain't gonna take that ship off, she wanted.
Speaker 7: No, baby, throw the shirt one so you'll feed over, you know, my ship up and spray the shirt first. You do it like that, but you're gonna make sure you smell this ship.
Speaker 4: He over? Did they spray something over and walking up? We got a little personal.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to get little personal. You put the shirt up, the spread okay, shut up and.
Speaker 7: Spread with two three different coloons. Put that motherfucker on. Got something already on your skid smelling shape.
Speaker 4: Butter, you know you.
Speaker 1: Can't say you ain't spec.
Speaker 2: Gotta walk down twice. He's somebody. The first time he turned around to come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gon hit it again in my pocket like it's the size of like chap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's small like that. I know somebody when you buy the kick coming there about two three on coming up. Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: They got stand on if you don't stand on yourself. But you ain't standing on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you got to real ship.
Speaker 1: But everybody want to be with somebody already is.
Speaker 2: Why not be yourself? Man, it won't be somebody else.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna weed out who fuck with you and who don't.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they're gonna not theirself out the way. Nigga not got the way, They not theyself out the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't be around you. You too authentically you, You unapologize you, so I cannot be around you.
Speaker 1: People will remove theirself.
Speaker 4: You don't even have to remove him, bro, never understand on who you is. Bro, whatever that's gonna lead you right soon as you start doing that fake.
Speaker 7: Ship, that fake ship started vary you like you poistering or something like, but you stayed being you.
Speaker 4: That's just what it is.
Speaker 7: I don't meeting some bullshit right, whatever it is, I'm whatever I am.
Speaker 4: I'm that one hundred percent from a stammer.
Speaker 7: I stam, I'm hushby wrap up like I'm finna go crazy. But whatever I'm doing, I'm.
Speaker 2: Finna got to brot go star.
Speaker 4: I need to be double that you.
Speaker 7: And they said, like, I don't know if I want to beat me, if I want to be fake, I want to be I don't know who I want to be fake, fake me, faith, no man.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 7: That's why, like you, you brought a style bro like back to that. You brought a style that just organically you. If a nigga try to do that, he's doing. You know what I'm saying, that ship, you gotta stand even with the with the music you say you're.
Speaker 2: Doing, like what you call that blues. I get a blues beat and just rap on it.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like you stand on that. Ain't no way you can't win with me and you because you can't run out of content right.
Speaker 2: Exactly like I said, I did be trying ship. Like when I started with the Blue Ship. I did a blue album, Bro, put that bitch on, I tuned all that went number one four week straight. No life on the blues, on the blues shart they playing around.
Speaker 4: Ain't no niggas over that.
Speaker 2: Ain't crying, But not every nigga trying to do it down there.
Speaker 7: Nigga, you gotta be like nigga, gotta be flat up by that kind of ship. You know how the niggas be like nigga be trying to god, damn now, nigga trying to do me?
Speaker 4: You know you you It's it.
Speaker 7: Like when you create something, brother, you create like you you created something niggas supposed to try to do.
Speaker 4: But you just gotta do you better than they.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all.
Speaker 4: You gotta go hard on doing you like, look at my child, what you're doing. I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Birth the ship. Yeah, I'm believing. Yeah, Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You guess the final words for the big facts supporters, supporters, man, give us some game real quick.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all having me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's a big thing for me. Bro. I could eat sleep last night. Yeah, everything I'm trying to think, like what I'm gonna say then when they're gonna ask you, like, I don't worry about it. Hey, they see something. Mean, you know, they already know what what you got going on, like what what I got going on? Like if they didn't know they got what you had going on, they want to, you know, reach out to me. She was like, he's gonna be streat been, Yeah, I said, and I won't even down here. Last night. I drove him morning. We drove down here the morning. So I mean, I was like, appreciate you. Look, I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Bro, appreciate you. Man.
Speaker 5: Yea. Make sure y'all tap in the Irealist movement, you know what I'm saying. Comedy music, all that. Checkings out two Triple W dot Big fatspod dot com. The Big Facts Network is up. Subscribe commenting like that.
Speaker 2: It's a little exactly It's Big Facts, no cap, bitch,