Speaker 1: Well gormitting, Welcome to Thursday Show Morning Studio Morning.
Speaker 2: Let's go around the room. If you could invent a holiday, what would it be. You could invent a holiday, what would it be?
Speaker 3: I'll go first. It would be National left Handers Day.
Speaker 2: But everything has to be built for us for once in our life, meaning desks, scissors, ball gloves. You need to be able to find ball gloves and guitars. And there's a real struggle with being left handed, and you just accept it and forget that, you guys right handers having a lot easier than the left handers after a while, because it's just a it's a difficult life. And I would have National left Handed Day where all the stuff is that or you guys just have to suffer through what we have to suffer.
Speaker 4: Why why don't we talk?
Speaker 3: You can never find anything?
Speaker 2: Then, so I would go and we also get everybody gets five hundred dollars left handed and you have to prove it by throwing the ball through a hole.
Speaker 3: Oh, they can't just claim it. National left Handers Day is my holiday.
Speaker 5: The amy National No Parenting Day.
Speaker 6: The government provides care.
Speaker 4: What I was gonna do.
Speaker 6: Kids is just like I don't know, go do whatever you want, and.
Speaker 3: That's part of it. You can do whatever you want. Like no laws, you can kill them.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you don't have to break the law. But you don't have to go to work. You don't have to work as a parent. You don't have to cook anything, or clean anything, or laundry.
Speaker 3: Or eddies every day. You don't know, that's not true.
Speaker 5: There's no consequence. You don't have to hand out consequences.
Speaker 3: God, that's awesome. Exhaust I'm kidding it, anybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mine was kind of the same thing, but you know what, it would be cool a random Wednesday day. So like one random Wednesday they tell you everyone has this day off and you didn't plan for it.
Speaker 3: You're just like, hey, it's like find a ten dollars in your pocket.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm talking about, White Wednesday, because they.
Speaker 3: Random Wednesday day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, random Wednesday Day. I kind of like it because you never know what's coming and you wake up and at twelve oh one you have the day off. All of a sudden it comes across like an amber alert.
Speaker 3: Random Wednesday day.
Speaker 4: You don't have to go to work.
Speaker 3: That'd be amazing.
Speaker 9: Lunchbox National, No Tipping Day one day out of the year. You go everywhere, anywhere, and they cannot ask you for a tip. There can't be a tip line, there can't be a sign that says, hey, we accept tips.
Speaker 3: They can't put a bucket, a.
Speaker 9: Cardboard box, a milk joke, nothing, No tips allowed on national no Tipping Day.
Speaker 10: So just.
Speaker 2: This as a whole off. Three of us wanted something for other people. One of us wanted to take something away from somebody.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 9: I wanted to give this to all you guys and to feel like you have to tip everyone.
Speaker 2: I hear you, but I'm saying your your day is you not giving the servers?
Speaker 9: It's not just servers. Walk in a hotel, Hey, welcome to our hotel.
Speaker 3: Can you give me a tip?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 3: Would you like to help me? Stay bro I mean every hotel you stay at the airbnb where they asked for the note, oh me, was it here? Which is weird? Telling hunch walk out?
Speaker 12: So I stayed at an Airbnb and they left a note that said you could venmo to tip the house cleaner for the airbnb.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Morgan. Why was that weird?
Speaker 12: It was weird because I already paid a sixty five dollars cleaning fee to stay at the airbnb.
Speaker 9: There's already a built in fee when you booked the airbnb.
Speaker 7: But the fees for the owner of the house to clean, and the tip is for the clean But no, the.
Speaker 2: Hold on and I love tipping. Lived my life built on other people's tips forever. I will say, though, why that's weird is that sixty five dollars is for the owner to pay for somebody to clean.
Speaker 3: They're already getting that money. There you go, I'm not there, you go? You the ownership tip?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yes, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to work. If you want to tip, great, But I'm saying that is weird.
Speaker 9: But I'm not going to get the benefit of a clean house, so why would I.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 9: See, this is why we need National note Tipping Day. Yeah, screw everybody, right, so stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's how we start the show today.
Speaker 3: Time to open up the mail bag.
Speaker 10: You send the game mail and we read it all the air.
Speaker 6: It's something we call Bobby's mailbag. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones, my boyfriend of six years, and I've been talking about getting married. The reason he hasn't popped the question yet is because he was trying to wait until he was financially stable to start the next chapter of our lives. He's made great progress and pan off a lot of debts, and he's got a better paying job. The thing is, I still make more money than he does, and I think the ring he could afford now isn't the engagement ring out of one anyway, I love him at the end of the day, any ring would be fine, but I've also waited years for him to pop the question. I would really just love the ring that I had envisioned, but I just don't think he's there yet financially. He's been subtly asking me what kind of engagement rings I like for the last couple of months, so I do feel like it could be coming soon. My best friend also been engaging interest. Do I suggest the ring I really want, even though maybe something he can't afford, Or do I pick a more modest ring and risk not loving it? Sign soon to be engaged? This is an easy one. Tell him the ring you want, Tell him the exact ring you want. I'm gonna tell you why because it sounds like you say you make more money and you can afford it, But right maybe right now, he can't but as soon as you get married, you're paying the same bill on it anyway.
Speaker 3: So let's say you pay what.
Speaker 6: If he wants to pay for it in full, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think he's going to based on the criteria here.
Speaker 6: That was what he was waiting for all this time.
Speaker 3: He's trying to.
Speaker 2: Save and maybe, but I take it here as well, he can't if it's the ring that you That's why I tell him, oh, gotcha, he can't.
Speaker 3: If you, you need to tell him exactly what you want.
Speaker 2: So there's no resentment at all from him that he couldn't get you what you want. So if he wants to get you what he wants what you want, it's gonna be a ring. Let's just say it's ten dollars, okay, and he can't afford the ten dollar ring, but he wants ten dollars ring. So he goes and he puts money down on the ten dollars ring and plans to pay it off two bucks a months for the next six years or whatever the case is. But the good thing is, once you get married, you now join and you can pay it together and it's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: So would you be offended though, if like you were getting married to someone, or you were waiting to propose, and she came and said, Hey, I really want this ring. I know it's kind of out of your budget, but it's cool, Like, I'll go in on it with you. No, say that ahead of time. You can't say, don't say that, can't Okay, I was just asking you.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 4: The guy doesn't want that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think the guy mindes want you're married to use money for all the bills.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. Okay, Just let him tell him the ring you want. If you can't afford it, he won't get it. If he can afford to pay payments on it, that's great. Let him pay payments and then you can join together and pay it off later. Gotcha, Eddie your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I think we're missing the point here.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just weird because she's like, I think she's more worried about this ring than the actual marriage, because she's like, oh, it's six years.
Speaker 4: He's taking a long time.
Speaker 7: She's stressing him out, Like she's stressing him out because she wants this ring he can't afford. They could have gotten married four years ago.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's just about the ring.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's a lot about to take her as being just ring hungry. I took her as someone who knows what they want.
Speaker 6: She's just now started to look.
Speaker 3: I took it as the diamonds.
Speaker 4: Are twine, man. You know what I mean, just getting married?
Speaker 6: Do you want her to just settle for whatever he can?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Totally, it's fine too. Is it settles fine?
Speaker 3: Limonds are twined? Are you singing, Ryan?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Diamonds are twine, man.
Speaker 7: I got my wife three thousand dollars engagement ring.
Speaker 3: She still has that today, and I can.
Speaker 4: Afford a better one.
Speaker 7: But you know what, that's what we got married, and that's that's still our original ring.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 6: And he's like, I could upgree to know I could.
Speaker 3: But I think all that you're missing the point. That's, you, guys, a situation.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying to her is she's saying, should I say that I want this ring or should I just say I want a different ring?
Speaker 3: Because she's saying that.
Speaker 4: What's more important the marriage of the ring?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, she's not saying you have to make a decision that My advice is what it is.
Speaker 3: Say what you want. Yeah, he knows your heart. He knows you. We can tell your heart just by the email, and he wants.
Speaker 6: You to have what you want.
Speaker 3: Unless that's Eddie, and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, that's the mail bag. Close it up. We got your game mail and we laid it on her. Now it's found to close Bobby's mail.
Speaker 4: Dida all right.
Speaker 3: Healthy superfans or super dorks.
Speaker 2: They're Costco super fans who have traveled over two hundred and twenty thousand miles. They visit over two hundred Costco warehouses. They've done them all here in the States and in fourteen countries total. They love the Mega store. Now I'm gonna read you this story, but I'm want to ask you, what's the nerdiest thing that you do. I don't think it's gonna be as nerdy as this. I can appreciate. If they love doing it, good, good for them. But in the last seven years, David and Susan Schwartz have went to visit over all these Costcos.
Speaker 7: Wow, I mean hundreds of Costco stores. They've been too well what's the difference.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all kind of the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say, we went to Paris and didn't visit a single museum just to Costco. Our friends really struggle to understand that. They went on a one thousand, five hundred and eighty two miles road trip from New York to Omaha to see the Omaha store. When they checked off their final Costco in Ohio, they gave him a big old cake, saying, congratulations, you did all of America. He is a former investment banker, and he was just kind of like, what do I want to do? I love Costcos. Let me go drive around to see them all. Maybe I'll write something about it. But yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 7: They're seeing the costcos so healthy super fans or super.
Speaker 9: Dorks super dorks. I mean, this is the dorky is the dorks. They've wasted so much money traveling to Costco's when they are literally almost all the same.
Speaker 3: And they got a cake. I mean the fact that.
Speaker 9: They said, oh, our friends don't understand the fact they have friends of the shotgut you super dorks.
Speaker 7: Would you go to and think it was fun to do? Every Major League baseball stadium?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I would say that same all different. No, there are every Major League Baseball They don't have the basis that are exactly the same distance. They all played by the same exact rules. Just like every store they built the same dimension. They probably saw hot dog there. Yeah, they're very similar. No, I think going all the costcos to meat feels lame. But I can't really say it's super dork if I'm not going to call myself a super dork.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also for Lunchbox, I mean he would travel the US, visiting all the real world homes.
Speaker 3: And he waited hours to meet a pregnant teenager. Now she was not pregnant, she already had a kid.
Speaker 5: She was a teen mom, though she was famous because she was a pregnant How.
Speaker 3: Long is you way hour and a half. So what's the nerdiest thing you do? Amy?
Speaker 6: Bird bingo?
Speaker 3: What bird bingo? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bingo cards with birds on them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see one you put up.
Speaker 5: I mark through it so I have a laminated thing and then I have like a dry erase marker so that way you can start over like once you've finished and when you see the birds, because sometimes I have regular visitors at my feet aer and I have others Like just this week.
Speaker 6: And owl showed up in my backyard. I've a mad.
Speaker 5: I've never been able to cross off an owl in my yard. It's bird bingo in my yard, not just you know, if I'm hiking in the park, I don't get to cross anything off.
Speaker 6: But bart out check this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Amy uh man.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I spent a lot of time on Google Earth.
Speaker 3: So I watch funny.
Speaker 7: I watch old black and white movies and then I find out where they were shot, and then I go to that location on Google Earth to see.
Speaker 4: If anything's changed.
Speaker 7: Sometimes the buildings are still there, and like that's crazy. And then you move the Google Earth camera to match what's on the TV screen, and I positive TV screen, Like that's really cool, that's so dorky.
Speaker 3: I love it. That's awesome, lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Ooh man, I'm gonna admit this. I keep my stats from my soccer games. Your adult rec leag soccer games. That is awesome.
Speaker 6: Can you keep them?
Speaker 9: I just write them down, like on a piece of paper when I get home, and I'm like, all right, two goals scored, one assist, and however many minutes played.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious, Amy, Why do you turn your chair away from him? Are you cringing at that?
Speaker 5: I'm like, how many minutes played? Like, have you ever had to go home and be like one minute?
Speaker 6: No, okay, what's the lowest?
Speaker 3: Oh, twenty minutes. I don't think you would go play the game if they didn't tell me yeah at.
Speaker 9: One minute, I wouldn't even worth my time. No, So I just keep the status. At the end of the season, I look at him like, oh man, you had a pretty good season, and I throw it in the trash and then next season keep.
Speaker 6: It in a binder.
Speaker 7: She do a diary. That's a dear diary. I made a goal at the three forty mark. Hey, it felt good.
Speaker 6: You have a little diary. Now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you may to ask that. I don't I need to ask about it right now. But you have something you're writing in lately. I've never seen it before.
Speaker 3: I saw this. Yeah. I keep so many notes on things here at the desk.
Speaker 6: That's new.
Speaker 3: So I keep notes on everything, all right, notes I put on my phone. I put it. I just needed a different place for a different set of notes.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 3: That's what I do notes.
Speaker 6: Notes.
Speaker 3: Those are scribbles.
Speaker 2: I have daily things I need to accomplish in my phone that I check every day. I have things during the show that I need to talk about or do. And this is other creative projects that I'm working.
Speaker 6: Okay here, all right.
Speaker 5: I just when I walked in your officeivity you were writing in that, I was like, Oh, is he journaling?
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I think Amy is amazing. That's funny lunch. If that was one of us doing it, though, you'd make fun.
Speaker 6: Of us for sure.
Speaker 3: That's why I've never admitted it. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 13: That's good.
Speaker 3: Morgan. Do you have anything?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So every Thursday night when there's a Marvel movie releasing, I go to the premiere. Like ever since I binge watched the first part of it, now, I have not missed a single Marvel movie premiere.
Speaker 2: On you, you've been a big Marvel person, Like mm hmm, Like you're a little too normal to be that into it.
Speaker 12: Oh no, And I love it And I'm dressed up as multiple the characters.
Speaker 3: That's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I just don't assume people that have good balance in their life really get that into stuff.
Speaker 3: And you're dedicated.
Speaker 7: To that that's yeah, yeah, because again, you're not hurting anybody.
Speaker 3: It's fine. I like them going on all the costcos. So super fans.
Speaker 2: Don't hurt anybody. They're enjoying their life. They know what it's all about. I probably one of my similar to Eddies. I'll go on deep dives of every ninety sitcom person in the history of sitcoms, and I'll read their whole Wikipedia. I'll go search their Instagram, see what they're up to now or if they're dead or so I do that.
Speaker 3: I think it's why I know everybody's name that was in a show.
Speaker 2: But probably the nerdiest thing is I've followed football and basketball recruiting rankings with all the high school kids.
Speaker 3: That's crazy streating in tenth grade.
Speaker 6: Tenth grade, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like you want to get their junior year. From ten to eleventh grade, you get your first rating. And so I'll follow them and I subscribe the services following them.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't follow them.
Speaker 7: On Instagram, no, but I like following and see where they go.
Speaker 3: You don't go to their games or anything, like if they're in town, listen. I don't want. I know, I don't, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying to It just already feels weird because I'm following what sixteen seventeen year old kids are doing.
Speaker 3: With their life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but somebody's doing that for a job.
Speaker 2: I know, it's not my job. I'm paying two different services to do it just to see where they're going. So that's probably it now on borders. It's not creepy, but I'm just really invested.
Speaker 7: If you follow them on Instagram, that regroup, I'm not. I don't follow single one of them.
Speaker 3: Oh it's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 4: Mandy Scepter. She lives in Kentucky. She's a single mom.
Speaker 7: Is always wanted a big family, lots of kids, but she's not married. So she I looked into the in vitro or whatever you know you can do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in vitro she looked into that.
Speaker 7: She's like, I don't know if I want to do that, So she looked into fostering. Well, while she was talking to social work and she said, well, you know what, skip the fostering part. We have six kids that are all sisters and they need a place, So why don't you try adopting them six together? Six to Well, they weren't together. They were all in different fossils, but I mean, like six six sisters. Yes, take it, she's taking them all together. So she said that sounds amazing. Mandy took in all six girls and the oldest is nineteen, so she was already even out of the foster care system. But since she adopted her, I mean, she's part of the family now.
Speaker 3: She moved in.
Speaker 4: She moved in, and all.
Speaker 7: Six sisters are together, which is so rare because once they go into the foster system, guys, they can be spread all over the place, may never see each other again.
Speaker 2: How lucky were those sisters that somebody was found that wanted to have multiple kids at once and they want it.
Speaker 3: To come out and then how incredibly wow.
Speaker 7: And I always complain about and I don't complain, I love it, but I complain about having four kids because it's a lot ivan six is crazy. So good for her, man, that's awesome. What's the difference in two and four? A big difference, big difference.
Speaker 3: So I get the number part of it, but your day to day life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Well, look, when you have four kids, they're a gang.
Speaker 4: Like they're they gang. They take over the family.
Speaker 7: You can't no longer can Mom and Dad control the four kids because they gang up on.
Speaker 3: If they have.
Speaker 2: A righteous fight, they all want to fight together. All four of them get together, it's hard to stop all four of them. Correct where too, you can still to two diverses, We can deal with that too, but you can't take the whole gang's tougher, right.
Speaker 7: And I compared a lot to whack a mole, So like, if one has a problem, you're like, let me deal with that. Oh, solve. There comes another mole up. Oh great, now this one has a problem. Whack that one.
Speaker 2: Boom, Oh Dad, I got a problem with What if all four moles come up at the same time.
Speaker 7: It happens and it's a terrible day. That's a terrible day. Good news, that's what it's all about. Thank you, that was tell me something good.
Speaker 3: So these are safety tips that we probably haven't thought of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this woman popped up on my instaut and she's a safety expert. She studied criminal justice and all kinds of things, so she knows what criminals are doing or what they're after, and how women are vulnerable. And I just never thought about how I carry myself in a parking lot or when I'm walking from store to store or walking from building to building.
Speaker 2: So is it about making yourself less attractive to somebody who's going to want to attack somebody?
Speaker 5: Yes, you're the minimizing your vulnerability.
Speaker 3: Okay, And so what do you have here?
Speaker 6: And so these are clips? This is actually stuff that she shared.
Speaker 11: Okay, There's three things I want you to always keep in mind. Your stride, your posture, and your awareness. Always walk with confidence and a purpose. Remember that a distracted person is a very easy target. So make sure you're never walking around with your head buried in your phone. Practice situational awareness. Always last, but not least, strong eye contact and acknowledgement. I see you and I'm aware that you're there. Remember that if you ever find yourself in a scary situation, noise is your friend.
Speaker 3: And carry in AK forty seven, no one will.
Speaker 11: Mess with you.
Speaker 5: Well, she said, she always has pepper spray on her and an alarm on her key.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, something that I personally do is always carry pepper spray or pepper gel and a personal keychain alarm with me at all times. Gives me added piece of mine should I ever need it. It's not living in fear, it's living aware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those alarms are pretty scary. You hit it and just goes. I would stop trying to kill you if you did that. Just add annoyance and everyone's going to turn around to that sound and see what's happening.
Speaker 7: The problem is when they attack people, there's usually not to everyone around. Yeah, it's you're kind of a lone ish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's why I thought the eye contact thing was interesting too. And I don't think it definitely means it's going to work, but you probably could intimidate someone more so if you're just facing it head on instead of like if you.
Speaker 3: Make eye contacts waiting it. I think you're trying to come on me.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, not in that way, lady like saying in a confident way, like I see you, you're not coming up on me, I know you're here, And then you got your alarm, rudy, and then boom you get them.
Speaker 4: It's a different look, bums.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just walk is it. I've never had other ones.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe just walking out with your alarm on the whole time always. Yeah, it's like people at festivals that have the flag, they carry the flags. You can always find them yeah, I love that. Yeah, John's here.
Speaker 7: I think Amy's good in the parking lots though She's always in a hurry like Amy's always like and she.
Speaker 3: Drives like running in and stuff.
Speaker 6: You know, I do not know.
Speaker 2: So here you go. This is Nil Degrass Tyson talking about aliens. Do you guys know Nil Grass Tyson. Most famous scientists.
Speaker 6: In the whole world follow him.
Speaker 3: Oh that's I thought he was an actor acting as a scientist.
Speaker 9: No, I was thinking, I'm thinking about no Tyson Beckford.
Speaker 2: Okay, well this is Nila Grass Tyson. And so this is a podcast by Zach Justice talking about aliens.
Speaker 3: You know me, I love it.
Speaker 2: He was asked about what are the chances that aliens have already found out about Earth and who we are, and why he thinks aliens haven't been on Earth.
Speaker 13: Aliens may be vastly more intelligent than we are, because they figured out how to get here, and we haven't left Low Earth orbit in fifty years. So the question is why would we think they would be interested in us at all. I remain unconvinced that we've been visited by aliens. We have high resolution images of the surface of Mars, we have images from the edge of the universe. We have this high resolution imagery of all these places in the universe, and the best you have is a fuzzy, monochromatic attack And you want to say those are visiting aliens.
Speaker 4: That's the best you have.
Speaker 3: We have more work to do here, so we have some points.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I would say is how do we know we'd be able to see them with our camera than our technology? Yeah, it's like Bigfoot or Lutinus monster or the spaceship. It's like, okay, but if they're really advanced, why would they be made of organic materials like we have, and why would they be things that our cameras and the irises in these would be able to see? So gave me that smart to be invisible? How can we define how smart something is? I mean, we don't even know if it exists. We want to know if it exists, We're going it can't be that smart.
Speaker 4: Don't you giving them too much credit?
Speaker 2: Here are these two guys talking about it again and Neil Degrest Tyson, and they ask, do you think the technologies are being kept from us because a human race we're not ready for it yet.
Speaker 13: People think, especially the government has all these secret things and their secret capabilities. Have you ever worked for the government, the level of incompetence, and.
Speaker 2: I think he's like a person for the government. Now, oh really, I've heard that before. Anyway, he goes out and that says stuff. But that's a if you've worked for the government. But I've got buddies that work with the government. They're not yeah, but very bright.
Speaker 6: But a lot of bright people do work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we just don't know them because we don't have to go get our tags new tags from them and stand on line.
Speaker 3: For four hours.
Speaker 4: Not that kind of gob Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying he's so joky about that. It makes me feel like he's lying. Wow, Okay, he makes it. You have worked for the government, and he's a brilliant guy. I love listening to him, But that part, I feel like he's hiding something. And yeah, they have technology we don't know. Let's take aliens out of course, they have technologies we don't know. The moon landing thing is weird. What about all the plans that we had that got us to the moon. They don't exist anymore. They destroyed them. They're like, we don't have how to get there anymore.
Speaker 7: That's weird. Yeah, that is weird, Like we can't we don't save stuff like we save.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and we say every day, I think we landed on the Moon. Just let me say that. I just think there's a bunch of weird stuff. And the footage that America saw and the footage that we have of it was of a camera shooting a screen.
Speaker 7: It wasn't oh, because we didn't know how to record that stuff. Then it was still broadcast, so it.
Speaker 3: Was broadcast onto a screen, and then they shot. They shot the.
Speaker 2: Screen instead of feeding the feed through. That was a weird thing too. I know, I still think it happened. But it was a real race for the Russians. Yeah, here is why he thinks the moon landing was not faked.
Speaker 13: Not only all the imagery in the nineteen sixties, you'd have to fake the millions of pages of engineering diagrams for the Saturn five rocket, the warehouses in which they were stored.
Speaker 3: But here's the best that I heard about this.
Speaker 13: The government goes to Neil armstro I said, Neil, we don't know how to get you to the moon, but we have to protect and we did. So what are you gonna do. We're gonna get some Hollywood people and we're gonna stage it in.
Speaker 3: Order to fake it. What we'll do is we'll shoot it on location. He's too jokey, man, See I do believe.
Speaker 2: But now that it's like jokey joky, I'm like, what's the hiding Why are the hiding it? He's like, welly, we'll shoot her on location, which we have to get to the move.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get that now, all right, he's too jokey.
Speaker 2: Now I start believing it's fake because of that one clip. It's too much. That one's almost too much cover up. I feel like, yeah, to be totally fake.
Speaker 3: But that's what's up. A little science for you this morning?
Speaker 6: You follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I think I'm fed a lot of his videos.
Speaker 2: Do my for you algorithm, because if he comes up, I watch a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know what is weird though? If we did land in the moon, like, why aren't we out there more? Well, now they're saying we're gonna build houses there. Yeah, like we've had time already to do that. I don't know, man, there's other things, oh and move and real I don't know.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 5: A minute ago when we played the the safety tips when walking, I should give her a handle in case people want to find her.
Speaker 3: She ever handle? What's your twenty out there?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 3: Give them a stage tips?
Speaker 5: No, it's Dana underscore Eve and yeah, I've I don't even follow Aby herself that like.
Speaker 3: Her user name or her do you? I thought you said handle handles?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 7: Two?
Speaker 3: It's a what's your handle? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm doing a nickel nickel down the highway on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 3: Now, Lany Wilson, Lannie, how old heck are you?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: The fancier you get, the bigger your hats get.
Speaker 8: I know, and the bigger my head gets.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: Wow, she's holding the earphone up to her ear. I get it. When you have a cool hat, you don't want to take her.
Speaker 14: Well, you don't want to see what's underneath this hat. That's why I'm doing this looking like Marac Harry over here.
Speaker 3: What do you mean like all mess your hair?
Speaker 14: You know how she's in the studio. She's like always got it like right up to her.
Speaker 3: To her are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See that's the problem. The feedback. Do the bottom ear tierrier? You do that is going to go into the microphone. Boom, there we go.
Speaker 3: I just engineered. I'm engineering here, engineer. That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know when now I saw that you were nominated for nine Cmas. It's it's so cool, but it's also so weird because it's you work so hard for so long, you struggle for a long time yep, and then it feels like opportunity meets hard work in circumstances like boom, there goes landing shot out of a cannon.
Speaker 14: No, it does feel like the stars like have a lined and it seems like they just keep a line over and over and over again. It's it's hard for me to wrap my head around to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Are you ever like seriously like this is.
Speaker 14: Yes, But I will tell you too. I do feel like like I'm right where I'm supposed to be. I mean, it seems like it was last year that I was over at your house and we were doing the podcast.
Speaker 2: No seriously, and even even before that, it was you were over at the house teaching me how to do a dance when you did not have a song house.
Speaker 8: What year was that was that? Nineteen?
Speaker 3: It's nineteen thirty six.
Speaker 2: But it's like you've worked so hard and you've always been as talented and you've always been as lovely. But again, it's like the circumstance in the song and like when I see like doing Wrangler, like because you is Wrangler, that a partner. Yeah, Like that's when you know, Yeah, like that's what makes me happy. Like when you get when you get paid for doing things you would already do anyway, that's right, Like that's when you know because you're not faking it, you're not doing anything you wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: Been doing anyway.
Speaker 2: But a company, a big company, doesn't matter who just wrangled at this point with you said it, we'd like to invest in you to help us, and you're already doing.
Speaker 3: That's when I'm like, I'm so proud for you, thank you.
Speaker 14: It does make a lot of sense just because I mean, well, me and my sister we were riding horses before we could walk, and I mean my parents had us in a pair of wranglers.
Speaker 2: Can I address something controversial, I'm not gonna take what it is like you said yes or no, yep, yepod cool And I know this is not true what people say, but some people say you fake your accent.
Speaker 3: I know that's not true. Do you ever see that? Yes?
Speaker 14: And that's why I don't look at the comments anymore, because when they start talking about my accent, I start feelings. They talk about my family, and then I'm ready to fight.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I never say I'm talking about your family, but I do occasionally sometimes, like if we have a clip and they're like, is her accent real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Her accent has always been exactly as it is.
Speaker 6: This would be too much to keep up with, right consistency.
Speaker 2: I mean, my gosh, y'all is why I don't or I try not to lie, because it's not that I'm too good for it.
Speaker 3: I just can't remember all the time.
Speaker 2: I'd have to remember all these lies. Can you imagine you having to stay with a fake accent?
Speaker 8: What you see is what you get.
Speaker 14: I guess the truth is when I'm around thirty years from now and I'm still talking this way, people will finally shut up.
Speaker 7: Does it get thicker when you because when I get sleepier or tired, or I'm home for a while, and or I can say, oh my gosh, it definitely gets thicker.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 14: And the truth is I probably have kept my accent because I talked to my family a whole lot.
Speaker 8: I FaceTime them every day. I'm really close with them.
Speaker 14: And the truth is, like all two hundred of my people in my town in basking talk this way. You could go fifteen twenty minutes up the road and people sound different. But there's all kinds of different accents in Louisiana. I mean, you got Cajun and you got a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: A lot of people think she's from Germany, and this is not true. It's from Louisiana.
Speaker 14: It's somebody was like, you're from Australia. I was like, what, yo know, I'm running neck.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about watermelon moonshine for a second.
Speaker 2: Because you wrote this with a couple guys I know George Spinton, Yeah, Josh Curriss.
Speaker 3: So you write this song, you three are in a room. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm always before he played, I'm just curious about who comes in, what, how does the idea come about?
Speaker 3: How long does it take to write the song?
Speaker 8: Would Josh had the idea?
Speaker 4: He was drinking?
Speaker 14: Yeah, he was drinking. He was drinking. Uh no, actually he was zoomed in. Me and Jordan were from prison.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 14: He was in prison and uh, you know, drinking some of that watermelon moonshine somebody snuck in. He had this idea, and immediately Me and Jordan were like on board, just because we had all kind of had a similar story, a similar situation about somebody that we were crazy about back in the day and when you felt like nothing else mattered, like you just you were sure that you were gonna end up with this person, and you had that bottle of something buried in a backseat and you drank the whole thing and hope your mama and daddy didn't smell it on you when you walk back.
Speaker 8: Through the house. It was just was a story that resonated with us.
Speaker 14: So of course we started, you know, we started talking about Strawberry Wine and how that song was an important song growing up that was kind of like our anthem when we thought about that nostalgic kind of love, and we wanted to do something kind of similar, you know, without there's never gonna be another Strawberry Wine, I'm gonna just tell you that, but have a song.
Speaker 8: For people like that where they can just listen to it and go back.
Speaker 3: On the Bobby Bones show now Lay Wilson eat crawfish?
Speaker 8: Do I eat crawfish? Heck, yoll do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You probably a little more than me. Just being from Louisiana and Arkansas, we had a lot of crawfish. But it's not her mein thing like you guys make it and eat it. Oh, it's like I felt like breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put it in a business. You suck the heads.
Speaker 14: I don't do that now. I've got a lot of family members that do that. That's just that just sounds weird and it's just a little too far from me.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's supposed to be like super tape. It's just weird.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: It sucked ahead, No, I'm not.
Speaker 14: I'm not.
Speaker 3: Did you guys have crawfish like broils or boils?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had a crawfish bowl.
Speaker 14: Did I actually had a crawlfish bull from my senior graduation party and I had a bunch of crawfish.
Speaker 8: I had a DJ you had a cookie cake. Invited my whole graduating class and nobody showed up.
Speaker 6: How many were in your graduation many?
Speaker 14: I mean twenty four, but still it's twenty three. No's oh dang cookie cake.
Speaker 2: All I hear was cookie cake, like it feels that for you, but still cookie cake. Yeah, how underappreciated is the cookie cake from the Great American Cookie.
Speaker 14: Can the Great American Cookie period. It's you go to the mall, cookie cake from anywhere else?
Speaker 2: Like I want to I just want to slice at the mall double Doozy, and you want to go, oh, you got the cookie cookies?
Speaker 3: Oh like in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see I needed the cookie cake and now I get with a lot of icing and then scoop off like three fourths of it, but make it perfectly.
Speaker 3: Across the bay.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Oh man, the cookie cake was awesome. What's the coolest thing that you've got to show your family?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, my new house in my land, because that's something that my family takes a lot of pride in, you know, Daddy's a farmer, and just kind of show it. I'm like, hey, look, look look what I did. And it's it's just a proud moment for them to just, you know, for all of us to kind of be able to celebrate together. And the truth is they don't really know a whole lot about the industry and they're kind which I mean, we're kind of all learning as we go, but they don't know what a whole lot of things mean when I say, hey, we just want this or this, but they don't really they don't really get it completely, but they like to see it with their own eyes kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're happy now?
Speaker 8: I am very happy.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 14: I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that this past year has not been hard and a whirlwind, especially dealing with my daddy's health in the middle of all this, which I've heard from a lot of other artists too, that it's like it seems like when you're when you're killing it, when you're like on top of the world, that other things are kind of happening along with it. And maybe that's the Lord's way of making sure I keep one foot on the ground.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 14: But it's been hard, it's been busy, but these are the moments that I've dreamed about and prayed for, and you dang right, if an opportunity comes my way, I'm taking it.
Speaker 3: Well, you're killing it. Thank you. It's awesome to see.
Speaker 2: I tell you every single time but every time you come in, just a little more of a star and I don't want to look in the eyes.
Speaker 3: Its getting to that point to.
Speaker 11: Land.
Speaker 3: These people coming up to me, we said, don't look you look at the chin.
Speaker 8: She's going to roll me in in one of those boxes. And here next time.
Speaker 2: Well, Landy, congratulations, thank your friends on all of it, and we will we'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Right, thanks, it's.
Speaker 2: Time for the good news and con over North Carolina. The quick action of a six year old named Quinn saved her mom's life. Quinn was looking on and her mom was making dinner, and then the mom started to have a seizure, just uncontrollably, and so the kids like that ain't right. Didn't know exactly what it was because the kid six, and so she went to her three year old brother and it was like, go, the neighbors are really close, run over there real quick and get the neighbors. Just stay with their mom. And then the neighbors called nine one one and they got there in time. And so because they were there so quickly, they saved the mom's life. Basically, wow, So Jennifer, the mom's on the men and they give Quinn a certificate but if you're six you want a candy, Let's be honest. Oh yeah, yeahs all good, but save that till she's like fifteen.
Speaker 3: She needs some gummy worms or something.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, but pretty good the fact, and also that three year old ran over to the neighbor's house.
Speaker 3: A three year old.
Speaker 7: I've always wanted to test my children to see what they would do in that scenario.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to give him like trauma, like like I want to see how they'd react.
Speaker 7: I want to fig them and then be like they laugh at me, What do they do or do they.
Speaker 3: Go get help?
Speaker 2: Well, then when you really do do dead?
Speaker 3: Alright, that's what it's all about. That tell me something good? All right, here's a voicemail we got last night.
Speaker 9: Hey, go on to my girlfriend's hometown this weekend.
Speaker 3: Gonna ask your parents.
Speaker 7: Marry their daughter.
Speaker 8: Kind of nervous about the situation, didn't I wondering if you have anybody something U should do?
Speaker 7: How this works.
Speaker 3: I've never done it before. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I'm easily one of the most awkward things that you can do and that I've ever done. The other thing is if you have like an injury in your butt. That's awkward too, going to the doctors, because I've had that too. Because you're just vulnerable. You have to bend overs. This and that are my top two. And you can love her parents and still it's a weird thing to ask, can I.
Speaker 4: Have your daughter? Yeah, yeah, it's strange.
Speaker 2: This is what I would say. I would just get right to the point. You're going to him in hall and it's gonna feel weird. He's gonna know what you're gonna ask anyway, probably, and just say, hey, I want to marry your daughter. She's awesome. You cool with that in your own way, but get to it.
Speaker 6: Didn't ray to his future father in law say yo, pimp.
Speaker 2: No, yes, though when I texted him sometimes I would say yo, pimp. When I asked him for his daughter's hand in marriage, I did not say, yo, pimp, you didn't promise to promise. I had to call Caitlin's dad because they live in Oklahoma, and I had a whole plan for it, and I called and it was in the middle of work day because you have to be away. I'd be away from her. I didn't want there to be a risk for hearing it because she was surprised. And if you're going to the hometown, imagine she's going with you. It's hard to peel off, man, especially if she doesn't know it's coming. That's why you got to get to the point, like find if you can get a minute when it's just you guys, it's even easier. It's quick, Like if you have a few minutes. Hey, look, I don't have a lot of time because I want to do this quietly. I really want to marry her. Are you cool with that? We can talk about all this later. But yeah, boo boom, get out of the way. Yeah, in and out and then you can have a longer conversation. But that's even better if you have to do it quick. But I would say get to the point because I remember him answering the phone and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: God, uh hello, can you hear me? Yeah? And we're going through bad cell too.
Speaker 4: Shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would just say get to the point as fast as you can. He the dad probably already knows it's coming, and I guess, unless you guys have a terrible relationship, he's gonna say yes. And he also doesn't want to have to have that conversation. The dad doesn't. It's awkward for him. Yeah, so everybody. It's awkward for everybody. But good luck, it's awesome. Congratulations. I hope it goes really well. Let us know how it goes. Okay, Now time for Amy and The Morning Corny.
Speaker 3: The Morning Corny.
Speaker 6: Why did the computer show up late to work?
Speaker 3: Why did the computer show up late to work?
Speaker 6: It had a hard drive?
Speaker 3: Had a hard drive? Got that was the Morning Corny? A hard drive? Got it.
Speaker 2: If you win, and you won the lottery and you wanted a gas station, would you go back and give any money to the person who gave you the ticket?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: How much am I winning?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: I just just say it's like fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be something significant, And I think I would if that person was actually involved in some sort of decision about the ticket.
Speaker 5: Oh, like if you're buying it and they're like which one, You're like, I don't know, you.
Speaker 2: Pick, or it's like I don't know, give me it, give me a number, or it's they are like, oh, I actually printed this one out.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to do that.
Speaker 2: You want So if they're involved in it somehow, I think I probably would be more prone to do that, otherwise I may not even remember who it was, right. So, but there's a story a guy in Kentucky who won five hundred thousand dollars a scratch off. He won half a million from.
Speaker 7: A scratch off, so a so he goes back to the place and gave a hundred bucks to all the workers that were there worry about the ticket.
Speaker 3: That's cool, that's nice, that's notsolutely.
Speaker 2: I agree. He definitely had to do nothing like this. Yeah, and some people are upset, like, only one hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 7: He could have never gone back to that store ever ever, but he thought about, hey, what can I do?
Speaker 3: Went back one hundred one hundred hundred hundred. But he won a half million bucks. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So the question is if you win a lottery, the person says, okay, I picked this one for you.
Speaker 3: It's a million dollars. You want a million dollars? What do you think you would go back and give them?
Speaker 5: Okay, so a million I'm really taking home? What seven hundred thousand?
Speaker 6: How much?
Speaker 3: Six thirty?
Speaker 6: Thank you? I always appreciate your math on that.
Speaker 5: So six thirty? Oh okay, Well, I'll just take home and even six. I'm going to give that verson thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: You just got free. That's like crazy free money.
Speaker 3: I hear you. I just wow. It's very generous of you. It's a lot of money. Yeah, it's wow much. One hundred bucks. A hundred bucks is good. It is good because you don't owe anybody anything. I don't owe him a dime. No, No, you don't have to like agree with it. I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's not your enemy either.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, like all I did. All he did was hand me the ticket.
Speaker 3: I pointed at no, no, but you were like, which one of these two? And he goes, I don't know this one. One hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: Okay, good for you, because that's that's probably enough to fill up a ten gas and go to dinner.
Speaker 13: Eddie.
Speaker 7: One thousand dollars, it's good. I think one thousands is a good number. That's number one a million.
Speaker 3: That's probably what I would do to about a thousand maybe five thousand.
Speaker 5: Question is there a certain amount once it's given to them.
Speaker 6: I don't want them to have to pay taxes.
Speaker 3: You have to pay tax on everything you do. There's not a gift. The drop a bag on the ground and they find it.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, they they don't if we're give if we want it, we pay taxes.
Speaker 6: We're giving them a gift. But there is a certain amount.
Speaker 3: I think the amount I don't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hundred five thousand.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's when they won the slot machines.
Speaker 3: How much does she win?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: And there's three different amounts. The Veggas amount three point two thousand. That's not millions, IOP saying that if she won three thousand dollars, did they show up and take taxes immediately?
Speaker 3: Yes? No, that's that that already is over the limit. Well I made one point four and they took taxes.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 6: No, I know that they're going to take tax.
Speaker 3: One point four three point two guys.
Speaker 6: But we're giving it as a gift.
Speaker 3: They're not winning, not thirty thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can give thirty thousands.
Speaker 6: Right, whatever the amount is where they won't get taxed.
Speaker 2: So I think that it's like, let me guess here, it's probably around ten twelve thousand dollars, So maybe fifth I don't know the number. But if you just get a gift, you don't pay taxes on it. But there is a threshold where you do have to hit taxes. Okay, you're paying taxes on yours.
Speaker 5: Amy, I am, and then I'm going to give them a gift and I'm going to make it no, no, no.
Speaker 3: They got to pay taxes on your amount. If you're giving them thirty thousand.
Speaker 6: That's why I just took it bag down.
Speaker 3: Oh you are, so you're gonna take it hundred fifteen thousands and then they.
Speaker 6: Don't get taxes on it.
Speaker 5: That would be crazy for me to gift them that, and then they have to go pay taxes.
Speaker 3: But the taxes they're paying even with that is less.
Speaker 9: There is more than what you would have given them if you take it away.
Speaker 6: Why why did you say? Why did you say in your breath? You don't think i'd really do that?
Speaker 3: I don't think you'd go give thirty thousand? Why why wouldn't I I don't think you would.
Speaker 2: I don't think you. I mean, I don't think it's about you. I think thirty thousand's a lot. That's a lot of.
Speaker 6: Money again, and I know that someone working there that could do completely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Okay, I give million, I give it all to him. No, that's not true. I would say that. No, I know, but I'm just saying we can just say whatever you want.
Speaker 6: I just like, do you think this sort is doing? Just say whatever?
Speaker 2: No, but I don't think you know what you would at thirty that's just so much you would too?
Speaker 7: Oh my, you know, Bobby say you would one thousand. But yeah, I feel like that's a lot. That is a lot of guess what.
Speaker 6: I actually believed you'd give more.
Speaker 3: And I believe you'll get less. Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Man finds a one hundred thousand dollars Parwaball ticket cleaning out his truck, Wow, Virginia. Man said he was cleaning out of truck when he came across the powerball ticket a hundred thousand bucks. Well was it so good? Because those expiring? He was cleaning out his truck. He found a few lottery tickets he checked him. One of them was for the June fourteenth powerball drawing one one hundred thousand dollars. He said, I scratched my head. I had to make sure, but yes, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: So it pays the clean out your cars where you know.
Speaker 7: Me, I has that story. Okay, Amy, I take back. I shouldn't have said wouldn't give.
Speaker 11: It to them.
Speaker 5: You know what else would be a good thing to do is just to ask them, like, hey, what's something you like to do?
Speaker 3: You give your entire winnings?
Speaker 6: Okay? Well yes, after yeah, that is that five percent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you get if let's say you have six hundred thousand, much they say to like, you said, right, six two thousand, so ten percent would be sixty. And if you're giving them thirty, that's five percent of your winnings, then that is what it is.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 6: It's more than I had to begin with.
Speaker 3: Quickly.
Speaker 6: So here's the thing. Like, there's this woman at this gas station.
Speaker 3: No, it's basic, Nah, dude, you know, I'm not going to thank you. That's amazing your genius.
Speaker 5: There's a gas station by my house and this woman that works there, like she's every time I'm in there, she's working so hard and she is the nicest and kindest. A lot of times she works the overnight shift. Like I just feel like that is something.
Speaker 3: Take her somebody today. You don't have to win.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can do that all of a sudden generous.
Speaker 5: Talking thirty thousand dollars, go give her five hundred?
Speaker 3: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, now we're asking if they specifically participated in the reason why you won.
Speaker 7: Amy, don't be logical with us. Yeah, we're saying stupid stuff. Let us say stupid stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pappy Independence Day, it's the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 10: Happy Fourth of July, Chris Jansen. Here my favorite Fourth of July memory. Oh my gosh. Not only are we celebrating freedom in an awesome country, which is America, but I'm also celebrating my anniversary.
Speaker 4: Wake up, wake up in the morn.
Speaker 3: And the radio, the Dodgars, Ready lunchbox, more.
Speaker 7: Game to Steve bred trying to put you through FuG He's running this week's next week, and Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 2: So you know what this is.
Speaker 6: The bottleball.
Speaker 3: I'll play you a line from a nineties movie. Name the movie. You have seven of these rites, trans are down, Readyobody.
Speaker 4: Ready, here we go.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry I couldn't hear what I got it. Pay I know all the examples, and now this.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 6: I gotta pee, oh pa, pay? Hey what I gotta pay okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: If nobody had it, they do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: After Amy did her whole.
Speaker 6: Little monologue, I figured it out myself by that.
Speaker 3: If lunch didn't have it, he gave it to him. I had play one more time.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 6: Amy here, Now Forrest Gump.
Speaker 7: It was like, I don't know what he's saying. He does say like that, Eddie, that's Forrest Gump. Yeah, Luchbox Forest Gum. Now what the movie is that?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 3: From the nineties Lunchbox Ace Ventura Incorrect.
Speaker 6: Amy miss doubtfire.
Speaker 3: Correct, Eddie missed doubtfire. Correct. Next one, You's Gotta Keep Living Man?
Speaker 6: Hell I be I in?
Speaker 3: What movie is that? From? He's Gotta Keep Living Man?
Speaker 7: Hell I be I in man in in for the Wind, Amy and confused, Lunchbox dazed and confused, Eddie dazed and confused.
Speaker 3: Correct. Next, we got no food, we got no jobs, our pets.
Speaker 13: Head.
Speaker 7: Get a little harder nineties one line movie quotes Here we go say it again, please, we got.
Speaker 3: No food, we got no jobs, our pets Heather.
Speaker 4: Am in Remember Eddie Dimond Dummer.
Speaker 6: Amy Dimond Dummer, latch Fox, Adie Ventura Oh that's it.
Speaker 3: Dang it, it's do down.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, that detective.
Speaker 4: We a spinter early didn't have a wi.
Speaker 3: Our next Yeah, today ju.
Speaker 6: J Eddie was talking.
Speaker 3: Today, Junia.
Speaker 4: You need to hear that again, Amy today, jun I.
Speaker 6: Know who that is.
Speaker 3: With answer? What are they called?
Speaker 6: Sing it?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I gotta pay.
Speaker 6: Let me talk it out, Let me talk it out, alright?
Speaker 3: Three seconds.
Speaker 6: Amy with Will Smith, the police, the hot.
Speaker 3: No idea, what just happened?
Speaker 2: I think she had seize right down here lunchbox would be Gilmore, Eddie, Billy Madison Billy.
Speaker 6: But who's the guy Adam Sandler? Was Adam Taylor?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I thought it was the whin Wilson, Martin Laurence, Martin Lawrence. I thought it was Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right to left go.
Speaker 6: I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox Home alone, Eddie, home alone, Amy alone? Correct? Last one? Here we go. Welcome to Earth, Eddie. Have you missed Anie?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in. I didn't watch enough movies. I think I know this one though. Welcome to Earth.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I got this one wrong.
Speaker 6: Wait, Joe Diffy have you already write it down.
Speaker 3: A rock from the Sun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wrote it down.
Speaker 3: I said I'm the Welcome to Earth.
Speaker 9: Amy, Men in Black Lunchbox Independence Today, Eddie, lunchbus is right.
Speaker 3: I put men in black though men in black is wrong. Independence Day is right. Ooh wow, Mike, what's final scores there?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Eddy six, Amy five Lunchbox four.
Speaker 4: Let's go, Bobby Boom show Sorry up today.
Speaker 3: This story comes up from Old Lime, Connecticut.
Speaker 9: A seventy four year old is a bus driver at the local high school and he picks up nine kids after school and there's a taxi cab kind of blocking the road and he could be patient. Wait nah, he takes that buzz and boom rams into the taxi reverses, boom ramsom five times.
Speaker 6: Five times.
Speaker 2: It just costs money to ram. I know that's not his bus, but he's one way or the other. It's going to cost him money. Isn't a job where he can't get.
Speaker 3: A check.
Speaker 4: The cab?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's his bust if it's not. But if it's his, that's gonna cost some money because he's got to pay for that or pay rent. I just don't understand he must' having a really really bad day. I felt disrespected by the cab. I think there's a schedule you got to keep as a bus driver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to drop him off at a certain time.
Speaker 7: Never is there a hey keep this schedule and if you can't keep it, ram things that's not part of the bus driver oath.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's crazy. Like he wasn't drunk or anything. No, he wasn't upset. It was just upset and he fled the scene. So he got charge for a fleeting. Again, that's gonna cost him money too.
Speaker 6: He probably set back his retirement if he was even close to that.
Speaker 3: You know, it's wild. And I have school seat belts on school buses.
Speaker 4: Still still wild, oh for the kids. Yeah, yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: We had seat belts, ran like.
Speaker 9: Randomly they would have a seat belt and then the next day the bus wouldn't have But he would have a different bus and it wouldn't have a seat belt.
Speaker 3: All right, cool.
Speaker 2: And I don't think those those busses need shoulder straps because that's just hanging too much.
Speaker 3: But just like a belt strap, yeah something And I know that back of the but you could like slam into that.
Speaker 2: I guess that saves you, but I don't know. It's I felt like that was weird school bus that didn't have seat mountains.
Speaker 3: But no one's gonna put it on anyway. I mean the bus driver can't sit there, and.
Speaker 2: He can, and if they don't, he'll put hm out and ram them, you know, stand out there down here. Yeah, but you know, just for like regulations, you think they would just have them.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what's up. Thank you? How much? Box at your bonehead? Story of the day, Eddie, What do you mean what street name best describes us?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: I drove by a street name called Songwriter Circle, and I was like, oh, how cool is that? Like I wonder if a songwriter lives there and they're like, this is a perfect street for me. I live I'm a songwriter and I live on Songwriter Circle.
Speaker 2: It's always jealous of people where I grew up who got to name their street. Yeah, that's cool, mostly if they like to have built a house on the land.
Speaker 4: Or if their great grandfather owned that city that.
Speaker 3: Was so cooled out, Like their last name was the Lane. Yes, no, my.
Speaker 6: Uncle's had that, both of them, one of them in Arkansas and one in Texas.
Speaker 3: I'm so jealous. So what's the question?
Speaker 7: So I'm like, if you could pick a name that perfectly describes you, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Mine would probably be like Daddy Boulevard Avenue.
Speaker 3: So what would you name the street? If you were about you.
Speaker 4: Like the Amy?
Speaker 3: Would you name yours?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a therapy circle.
Speaker 3: Man, lunchbugs, Sexy Street?
Speaker 7: I mean, no one live on Sexy Street except street alone, only house at the end of the it's a dead end too, only him.
Speaker 3: Probably like Neurosis Avenue. You mean Bobby Boulevard. I wouldn't want to like people to know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just go with something that a lot of people understood, like crazy Neurosis.
Speaker 3: That would go with Neurosis Boulevard.
Speaker 4: You and Aamy would be in the same neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're definitely around that. We got like four different therapy centers right there right. What would you name yours? I'm a beach guy, so I'd probably go like Ocean Avenue. Morgan, what about you?
Speaker 12: I think it'd be Adventurous Lane because my middle name is Lane.
Speaker 8: I'm very adventurous.
Speaker 3: Your middle name is Lane.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 11: Me too.
Speaker 3: What's that for?
Speaker 8: My mom wanted to name me it's l A y Any though instead of like l A and E.
Speaker 12: And she wanted that name, but my dad and her couldn't decide, so he got a middle name, she got a middle name, and then they decided on the first.
Speaker 3: You have two middle names. Other man, that's not adventurous, is it.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's nicole. That's weird. Two middle names. Yeah, that's just strange, feels like for one of the culture. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: My kids when we adopted them, we gave them they have two middle names, and we try to tell them all the time.
Speaker 8: It's normal.
Speaker 3: I wish I had more midal names. Right, thank you, all right, thank you. We will see you tomorrow. By everybody. Happy Independence Day, it's the Bobby Bones Show. Happy Fourth to July, y'all. Walker Hayes here. My favorite July memory is probably the year my son Baylor was born.
Speaker 14: I remember Lanny being pregnant and shooting fireworks all over the place, getting ready for a new baby.
Speaker 6: Happy Fourth of July.