Speaker 1: Come back to this episode of their.
Speaker 2: Fall edition.
Speaker 1: For context. We had to do that again because of a technical difficulty, and it's like, isn't better the second time? It's you know what it is? You hold your hands out, like really scary.
Speaker 2: It's the Fall Edition. Guys. Look at the set. Isn't it really cute? You're like, wow, it's so.
Speaker 1: Good set design and production by Andrew Phillips and humansor oh, the episode literally just started and our runner.
Speaker 2: Okay, bring it in, bring it in.
Speaker 1: My fucking coffee.
Speaker 2: Bitch, bring it in, bring it in, give me.
Speaker 1: My fucking ship's.
Speaker 3: Carmel.
Speaker 1: Wait, what did you think was we should just get him the Kriimber lads for context? Our beautiful friends Josie and Elsie were like, we're gonna go like on a Starbucks run and we'll get you something. Oh my god, you want to show how strong, how strong the man the big boy is. Damn you, ju, how are you so here?
Speaker 2: No, put that in the trash pile. Don't put it in there. What is the trashi behind you? Oh my god, big pile of garbage. It's like literally impossible to not see it.
Speaker 1: Let me give us are you a MacBook? Charger.
Speaker 3: They give us a cheese Danish.
Speaker 1: Oh but it's not the sugar plum cheese Danish.
Speaker 3: I can't say that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me get some of that.
Speaker 1: Are you giving? He said, you're starting to stink.
Speaker 3: I'll start.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much. Wow, the set just keeps growing. Now we got our Christmas drink? Should we pour them into these cups to just keep I'm not doing all that. I'm not doing that, absolutely refuse.
Speaker 1: You just writing in Elpsie's notes crem Brewley there was like can I get the crem brewlet long and they're like, what the fuck? But set designed by me. I'm your Phillips and anya y mansor the up and coming set designers. If you need us for your music videos, let us know.
Speaker 2: I will design a music video. But we did it. We did a Patreon exclusive episode setting us up talking our ship, talking naughty ship that we should I wish.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Yeah, it's also just funny, like being on the podcast and be like, oh, if only you guys knew, like only you guys knew how fun it was over there, Like it's so good over there. Yeah, but I just I had like a good quip moment, which I don't you know.
Speaker 2: You're not you're not allowed to hear it until you fucking go over there is what she's trying to get to.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't repeat it. But yeah, that was all fun and games.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you to everybody who subscribed.
Speaker 1: Can I say what I was gonna say. I was gonna say, this is not funny. I was literally gonna be like, that was all funny games. And then my grandpa passed away.
Speaker 2: And my grandpa passed away.
Speaker 1: My grandpa died a long time ago, and I met him. Actually I had a chance to meet him once in Honduras. But he was the grandpa on my dad's side that abandoned my dad. And at the at the age of five years old, I was a writer die. They were like, oh, you want to meet him. I stayed in that bed, jumping like a little monkey, monkey jumping on a bed, and I looked at my grandma as a Nope, I don't want to meet no fucking trader. And then he died, damn, and yeah, I just yeah, con he like died of like old age, like karma.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, my grandpa died. He's dead. He he passed away a few days ago. Really sad, But you know, I'm thugging it out for you guys.
Speaker 1: Because Drew deserves ample attention and love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I get the attention I deserve for especially from my friends who don't do good things for me and just ignore me and are mean to me and make fun.
Speaker 1: Of You're literally assuming a lot right now, or you're saying a lot for the public. I do a lot. Maybe I used to do more and I got tired of not going back.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's the of the week.
Speaker 1: There's not much else. New York was fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: New York was the best.
Speaker 1: I think people think we actually moved there because there are people who didn't watch the episode and didn't like Actually I know.
Speaker 2: I saw comments on TikTok were like did they move to New York? And all the comments were like, yes they did, Like no, we fucking didn't, like we're lyars?
Speaker 1: Why are you believing?
Speaker 2: On Like why do you believe us? We're liars? We lie? It's fun.
Speaker 1: Fuck New York, I fucking I'm kidding. What were we talking about today? Oh?
Speaker 2: How we got to the internet?
Speaker 1: How did we show up? How did you show up? I don't know if I know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my presence on the internet started, I want to say, like twenty thirteen, when like, and I bet no one's fucking heard of it. But gift Boom was a thing, and my sister got really popular on gift Boom, and Parker kit Hill was really popular on gift Boom, and I was fucking obsessed with everything Er did, like literally like stand like stalker stand ship. I think we've talked briefly about this, but one time, like he was at this mall in Texas that we both like went to. I had to drive like fucking two hours to it, but it was whatever, and he was there and I had seen him. I saw him in Gap and I like followed him in there, and then he fucking disappeared in Gap and I was like what the fuck, Like where did he go? Like I was gonna go ask him for a picture, but I was like freaking the fuck out, and then he I DMed him and he didn't respond for like, I think like probably two years, when like we finally like met each other in DC and he was like, yeah, I was like there. I applied for the job and I didn't fucking get it, and I'm glad I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so it started on gift Boom. I posted a couple of gifts.
Speaker 1: On the way also like I'm thinking of you like being a gap. I mean, like literally, where the fuck did he go? He like he like actually went to the back to go do an interview.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, I thought he was hiding from me. I thought it was. I thought he was hiding from me because I like yelled his name and he like his neck broke and then he like ran away. But like I was like, oh my god, he's hiding from me.
Speaker 1: He's in between the racks, like as a little kid when you would like hide him between clothing rats.
Speaker 2: No exactly. And then yeah, so gift Boom posted a couple on there and I was like fuck that, like Madeline's reigning supreme on that. And then yeah, like I slowly migrated and I just posted a fucking vine that, like my first vine went viral and the rest is history. And then you Now on you Yeah, I was. I was live streaming a lot on you Now, and I was actually one of their first like partnered people who were like paid on you now, which like was fucking crazy for me at the time. I was like, holy shit, this is like like I had never seen that much money in my life. And it was fucked up because the they fucked up the splits for like the first six months and they were giving me ninety percent of everything. So I was like raking in cash, like like as a ripe sixteen year old like you, I could not believe no, literally like deposits of like twelve grand a month, Like oh wow, most insane shit. And it wasn't like I was like uber famous or anything like. It was literally just like three hundred viewers and they fucked up and they were just overpaying me for like six months, and I had still to this day like very rarely see money like that.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: It was actually absurd. And then my mom embezzled it all and stole it from me, literally.
Speaker 1: Me every single birthday, every single birthday. I'm like, you fucking cheapskate, you're evil and you're conniving your parents.
Speaker 2: Ever still from you.
Speaker 1: They every single birthday I had, they like kept the money that like I got as a gift, and they'd be like no, no, no, I'm saving it for you. Yeah, fucking right now.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the same.
Speaker 1: Oh what you need to feed me with that money? Give me that ship.
Speaker 2: I need to I need to set set it, set the record straight.
Speaker 1: Your mom is not.
Speaker 2: She embezzled from me, but she paid me back before, Like, she just paid me back eventually. She was just like, you know, like I mean she.
Speaker 1: Did like literally like caretake you. So technically she didn'tbuzzle anything, but you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, she's literally like it was because I was too young to have my own bank account in PayPal, so I just like had them deposit it into that PayPal.
Speaker 1: Your mom was like, girl, I'm going to the store. I'm going to the store.
Speaker 2: No. She had like an arimez bag the next day.
Speaker 1: Burkin a little burkin. She didn't actually, why is someone buying me a burkin?
Speaker 2: I'll buy you a burke, thanks, babe.
Speaker 1: Wait, that just reminded me also, like I literally one of our most annoying traces. We go into a store and look at something that's really expensive and I look at your I'm like, Drew, can you buy this for me? And he's like what how much is it? And I'm like, oh, it's eight hundred dollars. He's like, oh, it's on the eight hundred. I could get you like four if you want, like we do it really loud.
Speaker 2: I'll get you four or five of those exact pieces.
Speaker 1: Like if you want. And the employees, I don't think like that because it's really annoying because like their ears perk up because they think we're meaning it, and then literally like, yeah, if you want ten of them, I can do that for you. Oh it's only three hundred dollars. I can get twenty if you know.
Speaker 2: The fucked up thing is it was a Mew Mew jacket and I was like, yeah, let me get four of those.
Speaker 1: It was like the puffer jacket that they just did. I like, I just love clothes. I love clothes so much. It's fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's like it will be the band it is.
Speaker 1: It is my I saw this TikTok and it literally is it's my feminine urge to gather, Like I just like I like need.
Speaker 2: To collect gather nuts and berries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my nuts and berries are like me mew vintage Mumu shoes.
Speaker 2: You're feminine? Oh what was the what it's the joke. It's like the feminine women women like go through kleptomania phases because it's the feminine urge to gather.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking fun to steal, like it okay, if it's If it's so bad, why is it fun exactly?
Speaker 2: Why does it make me feel good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why? Why? Is it? Literally the most fun I can have? Stealing is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off. That's the panic of the disco song. That's a true song, really, yeah, and those are the lyrics today. You exhibit your absolute lack of hearing words even when you were singing the part of that song you were singing. I can't explain how shocked I was.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I literally just cannot understand musicians. It does not register with my brain. Like I try to understand the words, and I can hear maybe two or three. And while we were in the car, I don't know if you heard me go silent. I was literally like trying with all my might to hear what the fuck people are saying. Ever in music like it does not make sense to me. I don't understand how anybody can hear I'm.
Speaker 1: Literally the complete opposite. Like I can enjoy the song and immediately I'm like writing fucking genius. Like I have like a genius catalog in the back of my brain where I'm like, mm yeah, okay, yeah, put my hands up. I don't know that. I don't know that one. But yeah. So my way to the Internet was so like my way to my like in for becoming an influencer. How I did it and how it happened was I was like I always get jealous because I didn't have access to the Internet the way y'all did when y'all were super young, like you and Oriyan like have such a like like yeah, unsupervised and like just like like yeah, like a whole documentation of your youth and like that is like just ship I don't have. But I was like, in like sixth seventh grade really obsessed with like two vloggers, the c TFX, which is actually like where I got the name Radio is Dead, and I like borderline stole it like.
Speaker 2: Because they did TV is Dead, right yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, that's literally like radio is dead.
Speaker 2: Those motherfuckers are still vlogging to this day.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure, which they shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: But you know, literally, he had like, no.
Speaker 1: The day I go, I'm like, y'all watching my ship, like tell me to stop.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'm begging you.
Speaker 1: When you stop. When you find yourself not interacting with my ig posts anymore, and you come back to my page and I've turned my likes off, you need to comment. You need to be brave, and you need to comment and say, girl, give it.
Speaker 2: Up, give it up. I'm sorry if you're hiding your legs, let it go, let go give My thing is I'm going through each I'm going through those fucking likes encounter on him.
Speaker 1: I have done it. I cannot say, but out of curiosity, I did it. And I was like, maybe I would turn off my legs because it was quick. It wasn't like I sat there for like five minutes. Damn name. That's so mean, because like, obviously everyone's destined.
Speaker 2: To flop, Like no, I was just in my flop era for the last Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Go through constant flop errors. But my thing is, you have to take pride in your flop. Yeah, don't run away from the flop because it only hits harder. You need to put on your best fucking dress just to go out there. Yeah, and slay in your flop. Try something new in your flop era, yeah, but not too new, like don't be crazy. Don't like some of y'all be revamping, like you're gonna like old spit and shine is gonna get those like lights back.
Speaker 2: In the No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like me like shaming influencers, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't care, Like, yeah, you know clip this, clip this in the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a year when sitting here like Haggarty, we haven't even gotten in a studio yet, we're still in this apartment.
Speaker 2: But yeah, embrace the flop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just believe in embracing the flop. Don't turn off those likes and don't bullshit me, Like, no, it's just unhealthy to see it. No, you're like embarrassing for what like this is literally an app where we're posting pictures of ourselves. Like also, like people are like, no, this is so embarrassing because I'm not getting enough likes anymore, because it's like you get fed as an influencer. The delusion that like if you go from getting like say like one fifty k like on photos to dropping to ninety k, you're like Oh my god, I mean nothing like, I fucking stuff. Ninety thousand people interacting with the fucking thing you posted on the internet is still insane and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Girl, Like, and where'st the flop? Like? You know what, if I saw your numbers that low, if I could see your numbers, I would give it a like. But now that I don't know where numbers you're I'm like, how can I how can I contribute to this flop? I can?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if I'm being quiet. I'm just like thinking about my dead grandpa.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've had many flop eras. I go through flops like everyone everyone has a good flop. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was literally in my flop era last year. It but it was like kind of intentional. I was like, I'm just gonna take a step back really like reanalyze who I am. I was kind of getting lost in it. And also I was dealing with.
Speaker 1: The dead brother, which is like you've been dragging that out for uh.
Speaker 2: It's been two years. Give it up, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Well now I have a dead grandpa, Gumpy.
Speaker 2: They're playing squid game in heaven.
Speaker 1: Your grandpa and my mom are playing squid game.
Speaker 2: In heaven, they're playing squirt game.
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's funny. I've had like really like fucked up error where like like anything will make me laugh, literally, anything will make me laugh because I'm just like I've given up.
Speaker 2: This isn't no more will the fucked up thing is, this isn't the only loss I've had, this one what was?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna confess that right now?
Speaker 2: I'm not confessing ship. You're confessing ship.
Speaker 1: I'm not confessing anyway.
Speaker 2: I leave to Texas to go to my brother's wedding. I go to my brother's wedding. It was beautiful. It was like a great time.
Speaker 1: Thinking of the video of your nephew's stuck.
Speaker 2: Stuck in was beautiful, genuinely beautiful wedding. And I come home and I'm so excited to hang out with Goji. I think you can see where this is going.
Speaker 1: You have to say, like reiterate who Goji is.
Speaker 2: Because Goji's my my praying. She was enough, she was in an episode, she was our first guest. And I come home and she's a little slow, just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, you know what, okay, which is like kind of not true, because literally the day and a half before you got back, when I sent you that view of her literally fucking scramming for her life. When I went to go water her.
Speaker 2: So because she was she was dehydrated and dying of thirst. She was like, thank God for water, Thank God for water. I get home, she's a little slow, something doesn't feel right, and you know, I'm like, oh, she's probably just like excited to see me. She wants to get out of her cage. To take her out of her cage, we play for a little bit and I'm like, I'm gonna feed her. So I go and I feed her flies and I spray with her water and she tweaks out. She's loving live and I'm like, oh, okay, she's fine. She's fine. And then not four fucking hours later, Josh comes into my room and was like, oh, like, is your bug still? Is your bug dead yet?
Speaker 1: And I was like great, okay. Also to paint the picture, I had just walked into Jeru's room and was like laying on his bed. Yeah, And Josh came in and like closed the door, and it was gonna be like a proper little like moment where we all hang out. I got so scared that, like I'm also I'm trying to find the video of that moment because I got like my reaction on film and it's so fucked up. But I got scared for some reason that my phone was like there. I thought there was like a mirror behind me, and I was scrolling through my photos and I literally was like, oh my god, this first of all, as if this shit is live, I want to see my big fucking cohunga boobs.
Speaker 2: I saw what it was, and yeah, so I I Josh walks in the room and he's like, is your bug dead yet? Jokingly like it's it's a funny joke. I'm like no, Look, I go and pick out the container and I like see her just like on her fucking back, like on the dirt, and there's like dirt coating the walls, and I'm like, I'm like, what the fuck. It's like she was just fucking is she good? And like I shake it a little bit and she's not fucking moving, and I like start freaking the fuck out because like, although it was literally just a fucking bug, like I fell in love with her, like it literally it broke my heart and what Yeah, she like ate me out, like she like played with my butthole. I put her on my buttthole and it tickled, big fucking whoop. Like that's not weird. It's it's not even bcality. It's a fucking bug Like you're making it weird, Okay whatever. She she literally died in like four fucking hours, and I don't know what went wrong.
Speaker 1: You fucking poisoned her?
Speaker 2: No, that's what I think. I like sprayed her, I asked. I was like, what's in the bottle? Like, is there like hairspray in the bottle? There's nothing, And I was like, I sprayed it with vinegar. But oh and I showed I like freak out. I'm like, oh my god, video insert video, Now.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: Oh oh, it's like dead Dade. Like it's like.
Speaker 3: She's just like in the throes of like decomposing.
Speaker 5: How did you not realize that? I was like the one because it was alive this morning. I literally just look her. She has bugs. I would not put a fucking bugs in her cage. She was alive this morning, and I fed her water and I sprayed her and she was fucking alive.
Speaker 2: Is that water in that vinegar.
Speaker 1: It's water. I haven't even I haven't done anything to that water.
Speaker 2: I'm literally gonna kill myself.
Speaker 1: I'm I am so sorry. That's not funny. It was just.
Speaker 2: Because I just wanted you forgot to feed it for like a full time.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it. Yeah, when you told me to feed it, it was a lie this morning.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a lie, dude, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: And when you came back. I remember before you came back, I looked at it. She's been alive moving around this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I like sprayed her and when she's when I spray or she freaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just not not pretty, not not a pretty really like the sound even.
Speaker 1: Though just played because it's literally so funny, Like this is fucked up. See, this is why I'm like, I keep having moments like this where.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't laugh, but I cracked that no, and you laughed in my fucking face, and I was like, girl, I just lost my pet. I was like, that's like if I laughed in your face, if like a zool passed away, which is it's not the same, but it is it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what made it so funny was Josh literally asking is that bug dead like and he was doing it like, oh you know, let.
Speaker 2: Me see, and Josh, the thing is is love that bug. Like they got along like they played. Josh was like, Josh heard and you laughing. He was like, dude, that's not chill, Like that's too soon. I was cheering up. I was literally like borderline crying. And it hurt my feelings a little bit, like and I know you knew it hurt my feelings a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, because then I started being nice and I was like, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. But like for some reason, that was the funniest shit to ever had. Like you don't know what it's like you holding this fucking like what is supposed to hold soup at a restaurant with that dad bucking you had something else in your hand and you were like hmm, you were like you were frozen but also moving.
Speaker 2: I think what happened is I like to say, and you killed it, so I don't like I can't blame myself kill And I don't think it was my fault either. I don't think it was anybody's fault. I genuinely think like it was either it just got too cold in the house. That's what I was thinking, they like die when it gets cold, or it was just old age and that people lied to us and said, oh, yeah, they'll live for seven months, But like, I don't think that's true. I think like they just die it very easily. And what makes me believe that even more is another praying mantis that I know that I got at the same time passed away like two days later.
Speaker 1: So yeah, which was also very fucking funny to hear. Yeah, because uh, I don't want to tell someone else's story, but they were both like hiding it from each other out of like shame and embarrassment, and literally the same thing had happened to both of them. Yeah, but I think it just got too cold in the house because also the week you were gone in Texas was like some of the coldest nights we had had in a long time. Like it's not even as cold at night right now. It was literally getting like every single night it was like fifty to like fifty five degrees no matter what. And then in the house it was genuinely murderously cold. Damn, Like I couldn't I couldn't walk around the house without my ugs on. Damn. So yeah, I think the cold kill your fuck. I should have fucking squished it while it was alive. Imagine one day you made me so angry I just grabbed it.
Speaker 2: I would freak the fuck out. I'm not kidding. I would literally freak out. I wouldn't talk to you for at least a week, like it genuinely, I'd i'd punish you.
Speaker 1: I slapped a friend so hard in the fucking head on the head the other day because I just had the like instinctual urge and they like would not talk to me. That makes it sound like I go around hitting people, but literally like and it was so it was like there was two moments.
Speaker 2: You just go around people. You literally just hit people. You don't hit me. I'm like the I don't know one hits me. Everybody hits each other because you're a.
Speaker 1: Fucking baby, and you'll like take it to herror like everyone else could like playfully do things to each other, but you, like you're you're still in like little kid brain mode where I don't think you like that, Like, no, I don't like and you got it too much from your brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it has to deal with that, and I like fully go into like defensive mode and I start beating the person's ass that hits me, and I'm like, I get like a little too angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get like too mad about it. But I like don't know what it is like if I if I love someone, I hit them. No, I'm kidding no, but like you know, like the urge to like squeeze and like grab people, Like I think that's what I do.
Speaker 2: It's like when you see a cute animal you want to squish until it's eyes pop out and the brains pour out through the eye sockets.
Speaker 1: Me with your bug, But actually, like my like my brain has just been turning off and I do things and then I'm like, oh, I just did that, and I like thought about doing it, and I did it without like thinking about doing it. One of them was slapping like my friend in the back of the head because they were just sitting there, and I like looked at them and I thought about doing it, and before I knew it, I literally, if you're watching, you see this. It was the most childish shit ever. I literally like swung my arm and I went and I had like I didn't like put a lot of force into it, but I just used my body to pivot my hand. And then the other thing I did was I don't know how to describe this one. I screamed really fucking loud the other day.
Speaker 2: At people, at people.
Speaker 1: They deserved it, they deserved they fully deserved it because they were being very rude and weird, and I screamed.
Speaker 2: At them and it scared them.
Speaker 1: And I but I didn't like, I didn't scream like fuck you. I literally just like with context, I don't want to like give the whole context, but they were being fucking awful, not awful, but they were not being nice. So yeah, I just turned and I gave like a very murderous scream. And I had thought about doing it, like for a brief second and then didn't think about it twice and then when I had my chance without thinking, I turned and I was just like, like the most I can't do it because it will literally like it will hurt.
Speaker 2: It'll hurt the doctors starting.
Speaker 1: I get a good murderous scream.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do have a good scream.
Speaker 1: I have a good cream too, are you scream cream team? I never even said how I got on the like we went, we went so far away from that's actually unbelievable. I don't like knock out how many topics we just ran through from doing that? So I was obsessed with effects c and the shade toward family.
Speaker 2: How did they get away with that for so long? Like, how did they get away with that? I guess it was just a different time. It was a different time. Also, his like his old skin, his scandal is the craziest, you know what.
Speaker 1: It made the scandal worse because aren't they like Mormon? Like I don't know what they are, I think they are. Yeah, they were like Mormons, So it like made it even worse because it was like, oh, I thought you were pure or whatever the fun Yeah, like that's supposed to mean. But yeah, but like not that shocking because men like I.
Speaker 2: Only look him up and see what he looks like.
Speaker 1: Now he's hella chilling. It's not kidding. I have looked them up.
Speaker 2: I mean they made millions.
Speaker 1: I know they were.
Speaker 2: Well, my Instagram's fucking broken. My Instagram's and fucking broken all fucking day. I'm the only person with a broken Instagram right now, which is like the most fucked up thing.
Speaker 1: But what's annoying is by the time this episode goes live. That won't be true, So what's the point of saying it. Let's see, I feel like he hasn't posted a long time.
Speaker 2: I'll look it up.
Speaker 1: Well, it takes a special kind of swagger. That's the beginning of one. He's literally just living the same I mean, the kids, like one of their kids is turning.
Speaker 2: Eighteen, absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 1: Their oldest is turning eight.
Speaker 2: Is it the boy or the girl? Yes, let me see the.
Speaker 1: Boy is the oldest, right, Yeah, and he plays fucking football eighteen. Holy shit, he's a grown ass kid. That is so scary, isn't it scary? Other people are growing and like living lives and like figuring things out. Okay, so yeah, I was like obsessed with them. I wanted that family so bad. I was like, they're so happy, but I'm glad to know that they were miserable. Now I don't think they're miserable, but you know, it's like we were just watching that Ace family unedited like clip, and I was talking. I was like, you know what it is, This isn't the worst clip of a family ever, but when you like filter out the like bad parts and the like real part of a family and you like clean it up so nicely. Anytime you're like doing showing real human things, that's like fucking scary and you look crazy even if it's not that anyways. So yeah, I was like obsessed with them. So that was like kind of all I watched on YouTube, which is very I guess not odd. I was gonna be like, that's odd behavior for like a seventh grader, but that's exactly what a fucking seventh grader should be doing. Watching it made no sense because I would like come home from being in a fistfight in middle school and like go home and watch the shade dar watch white people, watch white families, and be like I want this so bad, Mommy, I'm tired, and I'm tired. I want to be white. That's not funny. Yeah, I was like obsessed with that. One of the true I do like coming from my white white family. We have porridge. A lot a lot of porridge is eaten in my house. Porridge and castrole, porridge, castle and hot dogs. If we're feeling I will say I'll fuck on love, I'll slipt.
Speaker 2: Good movie theater, hot dog, put it in, put it in.
Speaker 1: Those little like gas the people selling hot dogs at like games and ship when they're like grilling the onions and ship. Oh that is one of the best.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell them the story, God damn it.
Speaker 1: So that's all I would watch on YouTube. And then one day was this video trending. Kay, you're like you were just looking at me for like such an I caught it.
Speaker 2: I caught it and he fell in love for I caught it and I saw it and I was like, oh my god, is he falling in love right now?
Speaker 1: So I was I was like obsessed with watching them. And then one of the trending videos on YouTube one day, so yeah, I think I was in like Seth Gurdstill was an animation of a one direction video and if you're a direction er, you know what I'm talking about. I don't. I don't remember who did it, but it was like making like poking fun at like one direction and like cause it was a fan who made it, so there was all these inside jokes that I didn't understand, and I was like, what is this, Like I've literally never seen some shit like this. Who the fuck are these people?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I want to know? And then there once I was like, ah, I'm gonna say it's like that song, wasn't it? And I was like, what is this song? Like what? Like? I was so curious. And then at the end of the video, I'm pretty sure the guy shouted out his like Twitter and they were talking about Twitter and like shit a lot, and I was like what is that? Like what is what are all these things? So then I found all of them on Twitter. I went through a deep dive. I became so hyghper fixated. I watched like all of the One Direction funny actually so cute, Like I was like so like I couldn't believe it. I was like, what the fuck is this? How have I never heard of? This? Makes a lot of sense because I grew up in like fucking Opa Loaca, North Miami. Like no one at my school or like anyone I knew, cared about One Direction. You were so annoying because you opened that so quietly too, Can I guess some.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Whoa down? I was saving that later.
Speaker 1: Do you have any red ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we'll get it later.
Speaker 1: So I'm me being I was like this it felt like the biggest thing in the world. And I was like have I not heard about this? But granted also the internet was so small back then compared to now, and nobody in my area used the internet, so it made sense that we didn't know who the fuck one direction was. It wasn't like playing on the radio, which is also another crazy thing. I was thinking about it the other day and I did not you didn't listen to albums as a kid because there was no streaming services.
Speaker 2: I still don't.
Speaker 1: But do you get what I'm saying, Like, I think the.
Speaker 2: Regular person really doesn't listen to album that much. I feel like they just listened to like whatever is on maybe.
Speaker 1: But you didn't even if you really liked a song, you didn't have access to really listening to it unless you had the CD. Yeah until YouTube and even then. Is like, it's not like we had iPhones at a young age where we could, like, I say, watch it all the time and listen to all the time.
Speaker 2: I say that, like I didn't start listening to music like to you years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking about me. Is like, I like, oh, I have always loved music, but I didn't have access to it. So there's like a lot of musicians I really like. But I'm like, damn, I've never heard this whole album because like when it was out, I didn't have access to like a record store or anything like whatever. Whatever. Dude, oh my god, it's like actually impossible, impossible for me to get through this right now. Basically, I like went on a deep dive found out everything. I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna make a fan account, like I want to be a part of this, like I want to like I'm gonna like learn as much as I can as fast as possible, like learn all their birthdays, like okay, yeah, I can remember five people's birthdays, like all this shit, and like got so invested in it and started a Twitter account.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I have a hair in my mouth, Like.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? Like that? Like anyways, yeah, I started a Twitter account, joined like the funny side of Twitter, because at that point I was already like annoying and thought I was funny. I've always been like the funniest girl in the room. Like it's just it's actually looked really.
Speaker 2: Hard sometimes to do that you are the funny girl.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I joined Twitter and that's how I joined Twitter. And then when Vine came out, I don't know why I like decided to join it too, because I was like I was like, oh, being funny like on video like that sounds like interesting. So then I joined it there, and of course I started out making one Direction vines because like I was a part of like the one direction fandom. I actually got a reply from Nile and that was literally the best day of my life. It was on like once, when is Justin Bieber's birthday? I think it was on Justin Bieber's birthday?
Speaker 2: I think March first? Yeah, so ver second? No, March third?
Speaker 1: Or is it may?
Speaker 2: No, it's like a day before mine or two days before mine, okay, yeah, or no, maybe it's March fifth.
Speaker 1: No, that's no, that's my dad's birthday. When is Justin Biebo's birthday?
Speaker 2: That's who? Series faster? March first day? I knew it?
Speaker 1: Fuck you, okay, so it was on March first. I remember I printed it out and I was so happy. I don't even remember what the fuck I said. Oh, I think he had like a broken foot or something, and I was like, is jumping around on stage hard? Or like are you still jumping around? And he was like always jumping like I don't care, like some shit like that, And I couldn't believe it because of course being a part of a fandom, Like the one number one goal at the top of the list is to get recognized by your favorite, and I literally did because now it was my favorite got recognized. I was kind of scared about talking about my origins on the internet because I've been on the internet too long and I've been a child who like had access to like basically a microphone that I shouldn't have had. So maybe don't go look it up, said, maybe don't go look it up. How you know who I was? Because I mean now and I'm good and I'm strong, and I'm sexy, and I got these big tits now, yeah, and I did not have those when I.
Speaker 2: Was a child, and I played ironically enough big knockers.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and then that that's history. I like started making normal vines and then like kind of exited the one direction sphere and like was like really into the nineteen seventy five and like Drake for a while. Those are like weird things I was. I was. I had my stand moment on your wall. Oh yeah, I was like infamous for my wall of like all the I've always been like a music junkie, Like I'm just like this is my thing. I had like an eight tracks that like my followers used to follow before I had Spotify, and then my SoundCloud likes wear thing. But yeah, that's that. And now I'm here and I've always been very sad and not had a will to live. And that was something that my followers really enjoyed and connected to me on it. And it has not gone away. It is still here.
Speaker 2: And it's hard and garnered a depressed audience. And we love you guys, Fox like all of it, love you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and that's hard, not on the internet. And that's how I'm here, and I'm not going fucking anywhere. Fuck you.
Speaker 2: We're not in sync today.
Speaker 1: We're not in sync.
Speaker 2: No, because I put my hand out and you didn't instinctually grab it. You kind of just wait.
Speaker 1: We have to do a little bit of like like breathing exercises and to link back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like hard for me.
Speaker 1: Actually, we need our neural links.
Speaker 2: I went so fucking bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck that means. You always talk about it, and I don't know what the fuck that means.
Speaker 2: Like Elon Musk's like cyborg bullshit that you put into your brain and you become like a smart monkey, like he he put it in a monkey and it like it's fed like uh slurpy or like smoothie, like banana smoothie, and like he becomes a genius from this like device and he's able to like play video games.
Speaker 1: And it's really I don't know if I would categorize as becoming a genius literally, like he becomes a fucking genius. He can play Mario Party.
Speaker 2: You know he speaks.
Speaker 1: I bet he can't play Mario Party because no one is good at Mario Party.
Speaker 2: I'm good at Mario. I'm gonna you don't want to have that conversation. You don't want to have that conversation.
Speaker 1: You're not good at other games, though.
Speaker 2: Girl, I am good as ship at other games.
Speaker 1: Good as ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Well, I think we should bounce off of our Internet origin stories and go to the plagues of the Internet. What I think are deemed plagues that should be absolutely fucking a rond dedicated and I'm tired of seeing and it's just my county like bitter takes. And you may not agree, but at the end of the day, I am different, exactly. At the end of the day, I am the fucking loser, and I will be in the corner making fun of everybody else having fun, and I will love.
Speaker 1: Doing a loser in my world.
Speaker 2: Think about that, thank you. I actually I'm a popular loner. Okay. So I think one of the plagues right now that I've been talking about a lot and it's kind of whatever, I haven't been touching it that much, is the take skull paint. I think that's a current thing that needs to just not happen. I think it's I think we need to as a society just let that rest. I think it had its moment and now I think we just need to just let it give it.
Speaker 1: The fuck up. There are just certain like I just become bitter with like Halloween, and I think it's because of myself. Like I post about this on the Patreon, I was like, I don't know what about Halloween like just rubs me the wrong way, Like if you're not gonna go for it, don't go for it. And I think that like also comes with age, Like this past year I didn't do shit because I was like last year, I was try trying my best to figure some shit out. I think we kind of slaid with perfect Blue a little bit, but it was very last minute. And then we did Fairy, which is like okay, yeah I tried, and true, like it works like I did that or not Fairy. I did like Angel Angel, but like, I am tired of these last minute costumes where like you're claiming to be some very like random ass character in a movie and like you built the costume out of your closet and like the colors aren't the same, but you're like you get the idea, you get the picture. If you have to post a reference photo of your costume for me to understand what the fuck you are, you just stay home.
Speaker 2: You were literally adding me, like like literally coming for me in my existence, no creativity and the cuteness, I'm like, you go, you do you like you you run that ship, like you're happy, you're having a good time, you feel great. The skull paint has gotta go.
Speaker 1: That The thing is like, okay, I don't funk with the skull paint, and every time I see it, I'm like I've seen this so many fucking times. I don't care. But the one thing you have to give it to the girls is that's take that. Yeah, that is that is no eyeliner.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: Is like staring at a photo of fucking Taint long Dutch or whatever.
Speaker 2: The fuck his name, Taint long Dutch.
Speaker 1: Chaint long bottom and staring at his face for hours and figuring it out. But some of you bitches look fucked up. Some of you bitches look like like you fell like in dust, because it's like not serving.
Speaker 2: And I love I love everybody. I'm don't. I'm a loving person and I love everybody I talked ship.
Speaker 1: I'm a piece of shit. I fucking hate you and I hate myself. There at least we're all in the same.
Speaker 2: Boat, I think. I mean, what I have, the notes I have taken down are ship that just like I guess no, it does make sense because like they were plagues, like like like the Drake clapping gift like that, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Hot line hot line bling.
Speaker 2: That and I'm over it.
Speaker 1: The hot line bling gift when he's like dancing. Fuck you know, it's one that's like recent and I was a I felt victim too, But I like to think that I like did it before it became a plague. Every bitch moves out of their fucking home for the first time and gets an apartment or like everybody who designs their room for the first time and they have to get those faint fake vine plans have to. They know, they like have to. It's not a room set up until you have like one of like these.
Speaker 3: But we.
Speaker 1: Like it's different because it's like interior design mode activated. Like I'm putting three vine plants.
Speaker 2: You know. I was so jealous of your vine plants. I know they're not your vine plants, your vine plastic I was so jealous. I was like, damn, like I want.
Speaker 1: That, And over time I started to fucking hate it rightfully, So that is a plague to the world. Also, the TikTok lights, Okay, you know what it is, so personally I am a fan. I've always been a fan of like mood lighting. Mood lighting, like that's always been a serve. I was very privileged in this one way that from a very young age. I don't know why, but we had access to Hugh lights for a long time. Like I've had them in my life since I was like thirteen. If you go back on my IG, I was always fucking serving with the colored lights, Like if you go to twenty fourteen, I have my blue lights I have my purple lights I have.
Speaker 2: That's nineteen centes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but it's weird that I like had that because I'm like, we didn't have money, what liked where the Oh my god, we're really rich families, so we got those.
Speaker 2: Speed the water speakers. Do you remember those motherfuckers from Vine? The water Speakers? Are you?
Speaker 1: I would have to see one. I would have to I would have to see it to believe it. But yeah, I'm a fan of moodlights.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I opened my phone and my grandpa's obituary was there. Sorry, I like need a moment.
Speaker 1: That's not funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Because it's fucking funny. But I've always been a fan of moodlighting. But you know what it is with the TikTok ones, it's like one you're you're gonna peel the paint off that wall, Like those things are like industrial or they actually start for some reason, like your room is humid because you're gross and you're like fifteen, you don't know how to take care of yourself, and it's like already like sagging off the wall. And then like I hate the those weren't a vine thing where they.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were. I never saw that this was like the original led Li.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, maybe I'm literally.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm a fan of that. But like the I don't know, it just doesn't give. Like it's the room itself looks good because it's lit nice, but don't you let me see the corner of that. Don't let me see the walls ceiling.
Speaker 2: If I see the strip, I'm gonna freak the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that is gross. My siblings have those, though, they were like they fell victim. I I loved my disco.
Speaker 2: Lights that I had when I was I got sent one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that. I was like, they're still doing this. I try.
Speaker 2: Do you remember justin bieber Tour merch.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yes, like that nightmare. No, I've said before that was literally the beginning of fast fashion. Like they like couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: That was insane. And the dead Rose emoji and Roses in general.
Speaker 1: Oh Roses, Roses got ran the fuck through in twenty sixteen, every bitch here, the two and I said this a round of people and they're like I have this, and I'm like, look at you looking dumb as fah. Except Christian because I love Christian because he fell victim to this the bee. The bee tattoo of twenty seventeen, Thank you, Tyler creator. You literally ruined multiple lives with that one, because like these bitches could not believe the outdoors. They couldn't believe that there were flowers and bees out there. Yeah, they were like, I you know, before you brought it up, I never knew like they like that. You can now that you pointed out are important. So everyone, every fucking nerd walked out of twenty seventeen with like a sunflower like tattoo or a bee emoji, which is the taylification of the world. But twenty sixteen, every bitch walked out of twenty sixteen with some sort of rose tato, dead rose emoji, dead rose emoji, rose.
Speaker 2: Tax I'm looking up dead rose emoji.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen was like if you were like one of the like nerds of the Internet, like you were like in a pastel face. No, that's twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifteen was the no, I can't.
Speaker 1: Actually like, No, I'm I don't have to get dead rose emoji. It's based off an emoji.
Speaker 2: Need that I'm literally ironically gonna get one now, I'm gonna get a b with landing on a dead rose. And oh and it's a it's a commentary on like climate change.
Speaker 1: The way you just said commentary, it's not like you said a common terry.
Speaker 2: Like commentary on climate change.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what was a tattoo that like walked out of twenty eighteen?
Speaker 2: I can't think I think everybody learned their lesson. Yeah, I think we were very close in twenty nineteen to getting cowprint tattoos. I think we were very very close.
Speaker 1: Not cow print ship. I could never get how prints shit.
Speaker 2: I was not with it. I was like, y'all are taking this shit too fucking Yeah, I like, y'all are taking it too fucking far.
Speaker 1: Just because Doosha was serving in her video did not mean that it's your turns. Sure, next time I'm talking and you decide to talk over me and like try to like speak while I'm speaking, I'm gonna go over there and stop the fucking get span. Yeah, you're getting a big spanking on your butt and I'm pulling those pants.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to spank you? Also, one more thing, one more thing that I can't do is the Impractical Jokers that might be blasphemy.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: There's like a cult following of the Impractical Jokers online, and like I may be unleashing the beast right now. I like, I know, you know, the Impractical Jokers, like the trio that does like they prank each other. No, I don't have like the craziest TV show. It may be all ironic, but I literally cannot get behind it for the life of me. And it's okay if you don't get it, that's cool, stay that way you don't want to.
Speaker 1: I literally, yeah, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I used to fucking love the Impractical Jokers, so I will say, And it might be a nostalgia thing, but.
Speaker 1: Oh, prank versus prank was another thing that I was obsessed with during CTFX C era. Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, I think my Lasik eye surgery.
Speaker 1: Is sucking up, like it's just not working anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm like low key going blind. My vision's getting blurry.
Speaker 1: No, that's because you don't wash your eyes and when you wake up and there's boogers fucking accumulating and blocking your vision and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I stare at my screen. I've been staring at my screen a lot recently, so it could be that.
Speaker 1: Also, before we get into the questions for the end of this video, which are from our beautiful patrons, slag and then we'll get into medium, don't don't think we forgotten. I could never fucking forget. One last thing is I haven't really seen it, but I don't want it to start. Don't be fucking mean to Kai. We can be mean to Kai. We have intimate, nice, soft sexual sex with him.
Speaker 2: And also his name is kah ky Jelly k ka ok i k why Jelly? You can call him lube call him in the comments, Lubert.
Speaker 1: Again, give us those questions, girl, Christian, what's.
Speaker 3: The hardest lesson you've learned in adulthood? Oh?
Speaker 1: Girl, Okay, I'm gonna repeat it just in case. Could you hear it? Christian says or asks, what's the hardest lesson you've learned in adulthood?
Speaker 2: That you are truly alone in this life? Like you can have your people, you can have your family, but at the end of the day, you're alone. Well that's like really, and you're gonna dialog.
Speaker 1: I've always known that personally, I've always felt that, but I think I would have.
Speaker 2: Found that out when my brother died. And now I'm reliving it because my grandpa just died, and honestly, like when my bug died, like that was really traumatic. Damn I'm being I'm surrounded by death recently. Like you motherfuckers better watch out.
Speaker 1: Are you threatening?
Speaker 2: I'm not threatening you. I'm just saying when I open when I'm sleeping.
Speaker 1: No, you know you would always say like bad things coming three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, wait, bad things again. I've always said bad things come in threes. My brother died, I had my heartbreak and then what else? What was the other one? I don't know, No, there was there was one before that. It was like my died for you. Oh the other thing is something I cannot talk about.
Speaker 1: Well, my hardest lesson was probably I don't I don't know. I feel like God was very nice to me. I got all my heart awful lessons of life very young.
Speaker 2: Well, it's one of those. Also. Addiction is easy, That's all I'll say on that.
Speaker 1: Not easy, easy like to deal with, but like no, it comes easy.
Speaker 2: It comes, it can happen, so I'll be careful. Motherfucker my heart.
Speaker 1: This makes me sound like i'm I hate this because it makes me sound so like I'm like just like such an empathetic queen, Like hard for me to like like be selfish or something. But the hardest lesson I had to learn was it is better to be selfish than always be the nice person in the situation. And that's probably like that took me like the longest to learn in my adulthood and it wasn't until very recently that I do it. And I still have issues with it because like it.
Speaker 2: Ties back to literally you're alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only which I think. I think, I think, like that's I don't really know if I would be like, oh, like, there are obviously moments where life is difficult because you can express like pain and anguish to someone you love or someone you're close to as deeply as you want, but they will never understand it from your side. Like a big realization I had was, I was like, what's so insane is your siblings grow up with you. And I was very close in age with all my siblings, like my like older siblings, and we like saw each other day in day out, we saw each other kind of go through everything. But even with it, and that there was a lot, we didn't know about what each other we're feeling, and like I have no idea what it's like to be them and they have no idea what it's like to be me, even though we literally grew up side by side. So that kind of goes into that like idea of being alone is like you can express that all you want, but no one will truly understand other than yourself. And that is like the saddest part of life is because that even goes with like when you love someone so deeply, like they will literally never understand how much you love them, or vice versa.
Speaker 2: And then when death is a ride around the corner for both of you, it's coming.
Speaker 1: Girl, don't say that, because I actually have a theory that, like during the holidays is that's when bad things happened to me, because that's what always happened, is like.
Speaker 2: During holidays me, because something could happen to me.
Speaker 1: Something could always happen to everybody. And that's like the scariest part. And that's why you have to say, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Know I've said this before, but Kylie Jenner said, it's a year of realizing things. Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she was right. Every year.
Speaker 2: I really it's the life of realizing things, that's the thing, because that was fucking awful. A couple more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lindy, I think perfectly.
Speaker 3: If you woke up as the other for a day, how would you spend it?
Speaker 2: I'd take it, Okay, Lindsay said, if you woke up as the other, how would you spend the day? Well, I would wake up in the morning and I would grab my big fucking tits. I would just massage them, and then I'd play with my little vagina and then I would take my ass to the fucking doctor and get my boob lump lumpy ass boobs looked at Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't okay, I don't have lumpy boobs for those of you out there, because look at me. You would like to touch my soft, supple pillow boobs. They feel good. There is like it feels like a gumball dropped into one of my boobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's not chill at all.
Speaker 1: Not a gumball.
Speaker 2: That's not normal.
Speaker 1: That big iur was you for a day, I would literally wake up and make plans with someone and go and spend the day outside and like running around and oh, I would go buy a bunch of clothes.
Speaker 2: No, damn, would you also clean my sheets and my.
Speaker 1: No, because that's your fucking job. Or actually, I would use your money to hire someone to do it so that I wouldn't have to actually do the labor.
Speaker 2: But so you would go hang out with someone. That's it. You wouldn't like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to see your You already go days without showering. I would not even piss. I'd piss myself all day. Next fucking Christion. Yeah, so dumb.
Speaker 3: Williams asks favorite podcast so far.
Speaker 1: Jenna asks our favorite episode of the podcast so far are and oh, I have to look at it. I have to look at the cover to know, because there is an episode that I thought was like so funny, It's like one of my favorite and I remember posting that about it, but I.
Speaker 2: Think it was I think for me episode through your Mom, oh mine, also my b episode three. I like episode I like the Halloween episode. I like episode three.
Speaker 1: The Flea episode is a really good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're asking us to like name our favorite episode when like, literally all of them are my favorite episodes.
Speaker 4: I like Sexy not Smart, Drew Stinks is probably my favorite, like when I was literally outed as like a gross man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is like one of the best ones. And also where Toxic and going Away is really funny. I think all of them are funny. Like I'm fucking conceided.
Speaker 2: Literally I myself, like I love myself.
Speaker 1: Although I will say I the worst part about doing this is having to like hear my self after and like listen through it before posting it. It's like the worst thing.
Speaker 2: You know, what's fucked up is that, like I dread listening to the episodes before we post them. I'm like, fuck that. I don't want to do that, Like I'm so annoyed. Yeah, but then I start listening and I literally get thirty seconds in.
Speaker 1: And I get lost.
Speaker 2: Way, I can listen to this fucking forever, Like I love hearing them speak. Who are they? Someone needs to sign them.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to someone needs to like date me and like buy me a lot of stuff. You would be the fucking worst.
Speaker 2: I would be terrible in a relationship. Yeah, I would be off. I saw someone comment they were like I think Drew's afraid of love or like, isn't capable of love? And I was like, no, real shit, We are.
Speaker 1: I just want to be helped. The opposites.
Speaker 2: I just want to be held. I think at the end of the day, like everybody wants that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think at the end of the day, I see dating as literally, I want a partner for a long time, and if you commit to it, you need to be here for a very fucking long time. And don't play with me, because I'll smack the shit out of you. I am you're pissing me off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're the complete opposite because I'm literally like I could be single for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: No, I literally like when I'm dating someone, I'm like, I don't understand how people are like dating someone, They're like, I'll be here for a little while. I like, buckle the fuck down, and especially if it's good. I'm like, I'll be here for fucking ever. I don't care. I genuinely have no interest in dating other people. Like, I'm not someone who enjoys dating. I don't like all that shit. I like having a partner who I commit to. I'm very like old school in terms of like my dating life.
Speaker 2: One day we will end up together and we'll be like, why did we waste?
Speaker 1: What's so annoying is we would be such an awful couple. It would be so bad you would you would piss me the fucking.
Speaker 2: It would be so you would piss me the fuck off. It would be so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm an awesome girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just kidding. I was like sob but yeah, I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: I literally am like I used to think I was the worst girlfriend ever, but I'm like, wait, I'm like awesome today.
Speaker 2: I'm just evil, that's it. I have my own little evil ways. But I feel like if I met the right person, like I would be nice. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I've seen you there. Yeah, I've seen you wanting to step into that once in our life, and I'll.
Speaker 2: Never do it again. The walls are built, the walls a backup and not getting no one's getting in.
Speaker 1: I'd be getting hurt a million times. And I'm like, I'm still open and I want a relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't want it. I kind of to like want that chaos again. It's just fun to okay.
Speaker 1: Also, like it's fun to be hurt. It is so fun to be but her and heartbroken. It is literally so fun, Like nothing nothing is more fun than being heartbroken as fuck and like driving around listening to sad music and being like it's so like full of fucking sadness, and it's like.
Speaker 2: It's literally so fucking human to me, it's like almost comical how bad it hurts, and like you just like I just catch myself like laughing. I'm like, really, like why does.
Speaker 1: This hurt so bad? Like I missed the drama of like walking in somewhere and falling to my knees. I need to be.
Speaker 2: I can't try.
Speaker 1: I can't try. I need to be that hurt again where I'm walking in the room and collapsing like that. The thing is, I'll never be that hurt again because I'm like that was.
Speaker 2: We were literally concerned for you. We were like, she's gonna offerself.
Speaker 1: Everyone always thinks that, like I'm not okay. I would like never say never, but like, of course I'm somebody who struggles from like suicidal tendencies. Catch me, You'll catch me dead for some other reason before you catch me dead for someone I dated. That is embarrassing And I don't want to give you that much credit because my life already sucks with or without you. Yeah, and it's not gonna get much better with you. I'll always be sad, but be happy. Be happy though, yeah, be happy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is there any more questions? Is there like one that has a bunch of likes on Patreons?
Speaker 1: No, because they're all fun to the death for attention and they don't want to like each other's comments.
Speaker 2: And give us one more, just one more.
Speaker 3: Let's see, Vanessa, what supplements does screw ta?
Speaker 2: Oh my fucking guy, doing that one sucks? No, it doesn't suck. But I could literally just man explain them for an hour. No one wants to hear that. Literally, no one wants.
Speaker 6: To hear that.
Speaker 1: What time are we up?
Speaker 3: An?
Speaker 2: So we should just keep going see how far we can take it.
Speaker 7: The problem is that the Patreon app is like really fucking like starts glitching when I scroll down too far. So I wrote down some and I only have a couple of les. Uh, jazz Wise says, favorite moment you've had in New York?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh. Favorite moment in New York was riding the bikes. That was really cut you. I loved riding bikes on the streets. I haven't ever done that. And then also running into someone in the subway listening to emergency intercom that was so sick. Damn you are hogging that.
Speaker 1: You just yelled at me over a cheese dat.
Speaker 2: It's by by passed. What do you know about me?
Speaker 1: I did that the other day with one of those like sandwich with a sandwich, and it was like it was like clockwork. It was like two little robots going in it. My favorite movie from that trip probably Us at the Bar with Mat and Dom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, also the fucking club with Kai was so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was literally the most fun I've had in like a while. Anytime we got to have alcohol, Like, can I think of something?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start taking a teaspoon of vodka before every podcast.
Speaker 1: No, he said that's something, And they literally were.
Speaker 2: Like don't I said that to you? And Ki and y'all were like no. Ki was like, yeah, I support that fully. Yeah, And then you were like, don't fucking do that. Absolutely, I would never do that.
Speaker 1: Like, I just liked the whole thing was fun. I just liked running around with you because I felt like I felt like home. It felt like you coming into like a world that I had been living in, and I was like, oh my god, Like Drew's here and like I'm watching him like interact with like all these people I know, and it was like fun.
Speaker 2: I did conquer my social anxiety. Oh my god. I did not realize how bad my social anxiety was until that trip to New York. I cannot talk to people. I can't even like think about like before New York. I was my biggest concern with the trip was like I'm gonna meet so many fucking new people and I'm so scared of me. I know.
Speaker 1: When you said that, I was like, oh my god, your ship is bad, because why are you thinking about that like ahead of time?
Speaker 2: I don't know it and that is.
Speaker 1: So weird, Like people with anxiety. I was like, you know what shout out to people with anxiety? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah them shout out to people with social anxiety. Yeah yeah, I feel bad for them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can't think of like a specific moment. I loved when we were like eating at Kanka.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was our spot. We ate there a bunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally, I like probably the night yeah at the club with Kai was like the best night. It was like so fucking fun.
Speaker 2: Is there one more Kai?
Speaker 3: Let's see?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Okay, now yes, let me man, explain Blade real quick for you guys.
Speaker 6: I love Sad Boys SB, I love Blade, I love Echo to K, I love Young Lean. I actually was just listening to Lean Do Jonathan Lean.
Speaker 1: And that can take us into the Media of the.
Speaker 2: Week Mediade his side project, Jonathan Lean Do Or. It's like more of a rock type deal he's got going on. It's really really interesting actually, and his album Stranger with the song Agony is really good and yellow Man is an amazing song. Then Blade has the new album The Full is really good. I think that's a really strong project. But I will always always have a spot in my heart for Peroxide by Echo two K. That's just like probably top tier song. Don't even give me storry about Tieboy Digital, Like who else? Who else is there? Come on? Okay Media Media of the Week Halcion, and on and on by Orbital beautiful beautiful song Belfast by Orbital Come on, come on, Orbital Stands. Let me hey, they're a new Orbital Stands out there. Let me hear you make some noise. I felt like I've talked like maybe a total of like seven seconds this entire podcast. Unless I'm just like completely non.
Speaker 1: Existent, no you're doing exactly what we did the Patreon episode where for some reason at the end you start ramping.
Speaker 2: Up and I got give Me a Head by DJ Clint. That's a great song. And then Deep Forest by Deep Forest yep yep, And that song was recommended to me by a buddy on Instagram. I wish, but yeah. And my book I've been reading is do Android Dream of Electronic Sheep to sci Fi? That in it, uh, what's it called? It? It's like the predecessor to Blade Runner. What's that? What's that called? What's that called? It's like the it inspired Blade Runner the movies, and it's really fucking good. I've never been much of a sci fi reader, and after I read like the first thirty five pages of that, I went and bought a bunch of sci fi books because I was like, I'm missing out on quintessential sci fi. I was like, I need to hear some I just yeah, I need to read some sci fi.
Speaker 1: Man. You know, it's funny. I'm always like I don't fuck with sci fi. But as a kid, I was such a like nerd as motherfucker, But like as an adult, I can't really get but.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like dystopian utopian future scisfy I don't want to read The Lord of the Rings or like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't could that is like freak ship. I did watch All the Lord I was forced to watch All the Lord of the Rings. I'm kind of serving that one elf, like you know exactly what I'm talking about the guy who like Orlando Bloom, Like you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Girl, what are you saying? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You want to come over here and set on my lap? So bad? Okay, my media of the week is you cowards. Don't even smoke crack by Viper. That song is so good. You came around. What do you mean I came around? I know about Viper and fucking high school girl because of Cyrus. Shout out Cyrus. Okay, no, literally Cyrus. Actually Cyrus is one of the first people who like was showing me like what was considered really cutting back then. But I feel like everyone kind of knows about Viper. But Dante brought that song up again because it literally reminds me of hanging out with Dante and Cyrus and being like the losers who thought we were like too cool for anything in high school. Out of Space by the Prodigy, The Dress by Dijon, Top Down by Dijon. That is, I've listened to that song God so many times today, like maybe like seven times. And then Bizarre Love, Triangle, Triangle, Buy New Order so fucking good, and I'm going to start The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. If you were wondering where my head's at.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about trying to read Infinite Jest again. Me and Josh are gonna try to book club it, and I don't. I don't think I'll ever be able to enjoy that book. I don't think i'll ever get through it. And I want to so bad, but I think it is just too over my head. I can't, I can't, I can't. Josh is a fucking bookworm. He reads the ship out of books like. He finishes a book like in three days. It's like insane, like I mean, like big books, like I'm sure he's gonna finish Infinite just in like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Finishing books like I start them and then I start a new one, and I start a new one and then I have like fucking five unfinished ones. Oh fuck, I was gonna say something. I literally forgot, Like, yeah, I forgot. It doesn't matter them Yeah, literally doesn't matter. It's like nothing matters. You know what I watched again the other day, The Matrix, and that shit is so fucking good. That ship is insane. Yeah, if you've never watched The Matrix, me, if you've never watched the Matrix, one of the most Like whatever, I'm out of here, Fuck you guys. Hope you have a nice night, and I hope you don't let the bed books.
Speaker 2: Bye bye guys.
Speaker 1: Bye sh