Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 2: Armsdrong live from studio to see that's right, see see senor he dimly let room.
Speaker 1: Do you put them the bowels at the Armstrong.
Speaker 3: And Getting communications compound? And Hey, y'all today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so many interesting topics and then controversies and people in the news.
Speaker 3: Do you have a nominee who would be the general manager? I guess putin Hey, I am so into this story. Read both the op ed, the editorial board pieces today New York Post and Wall Street Journal, which are for big giant publications as uh, Trump leaning as you're gonna get, and both of them like, what the hell are you talking about? With this whole We've negotiated, Uh, we've we've brought together a deal, We've pressured both sides.
Speaker 1: You have what is easier to deal with than Ukraine?
Speaker 3: What is Pulan asked up at all? Nothing publicly, Certainly, I'm flum mixed. I'm really completely confused, and I'm surprised the Secretary of State Rubio, who once co sponsored a bill in the Senate he wanted a law that the United States would never allow Ukraine to give up crimea. He wanted that to be a law, and it never went anywhere because I'd be kind of a wacky law. But now he's part of this deal where You's got to give up everything. Russia has to give up nothing, so he can call this over. And as the Wall Street Journal says their editorial board, mister Trump's problems have only begun once he signals to the world that, hey, you can take land now and the United States won't stop you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wars of conquest are on. I have a feeling when Marco goes home to old Lady RUBIOI he says to her, Look, I'm pushing, but I can only push so far.
Speaker 1: I work for the guy, I think. So that's Priusy. He's a savvy operator. He knows who he is, he knows where he is. Man.
Speaker 3: At some point, though, I think your your your strong beliefs, you'd have you'd I don't know that's.
Speaker 1: The yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's out of the question that he makes some big grand gesture at some point resigning or making a public statement. Yeah, I don't think it's likely, but it's certainly within the realm.
Speaker 3: Oh In addition to the Wall Street Journal, in the New York Post a brit Hume on Fox yesterday. He's their senior political report and he was like, I don't even understand what they're talking about here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the team JD Vance would say, well, y'all are older traditional conservatives and you see the world in a neo Kanish projecting American power all over the globe.
Speaker 1: Way, it's a different world now, wake up? Is that neocon to?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what they would call us, But no, no, that's just an epithet. It's silly. It's like you're a fascist. But you know that's the pro people around the political spectrum. Jack as one of the problems with history and world events as we you know, we've all noticed and as.
Speaker 1: You get older, you notice a lot.
Speaker 3: There's always such an overreaction to past mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: So yeah, getting involved in Iraq and trying to set up a democracy was a completely unnecessary and a bad idea. So then we're gonna go over correct so far that we're not going to stand up to stopping freaking Russia from expanding. All right, yeah, yeah, I agree, you're not even help even being on the side of the UH, the country that got attacked.
Speaker 1: That's how much we're overreacting.
Speaker 4: Who was Western leaning and friendly and wanting very much to become part of the world order, in the world economy in the West.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 4: It reminds you of a little kid who goes to I don't know, his brother's baseball game or something.
Speaker 1: He gets stung by a bee and.
Speaker 3: Says, I'm never going to a game again.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's okay.
Speaker 4: We just need to be better at not getting stung by bees. We need to not try to install Jeffersonian democracies among Muslim countries, for instance. But yes, we can stand against those who would completely disrupt the world order, the US imposed world order or US supervised anyway world order, which has brought so much peace and prosperity to mankind.
Speaker 1: It's not like this is necessarily so.
Speaker 4: Chaos and ugliness and bloodletting is necessarily so unless somebody does something to prevent it. I just and that is the great and look, I can take criticism.
Speaker 1: My point of view. I take it all day long, and it's fine. I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: But y'all's problem is you have no concept of how much you take for granted. Yeah, and when it's gone, they'll be no clawing it back. Maybe in sixty seventy five years. Maybe The part I guess I don't get is because you know, I get the texts. A lot of you don't want to be involved in helping Ukraine or whatever. But you could make the argument, even though I wouldn't agree with it, you could at least make the argument, Look, that's not you know, it's a regional conflict. It's not our deal sucks for Ukraine. But why do you have to say nice things about Putin and bad things about Zelensky and act like U Crane started it?
Speaker 1: I mean, why do you have to do all that?
Speaker 4: It's because their original argument is weak, so they have to come up with bolsters that don't stand up scrutiny.
Speaker 1: The original argument being what.
Speaker 4: That it's original conflict and it has nothing to do with with us and ours a conquest or fine in Europe.
Speaker 1: They've never led to anything bad.
Speaker 3: Well, there are a lot of fair number of conservative publications and outlets that don't understand this. But the Trump some of the Trump crowd would say that they're like you said, they're neo cons that got us into other bad things.
Speaker 4: And for the record, I just want to I don't want to come off as overly strident. I'm not saying that people y'all who are of that more Jdvancian point of view are stupid or that you don't have any you know, reasonable argument at all. I see what you're saying, and they're is truth to what you're saying, you know, whether it's the corruption in Ukraine or you know, we can't continue to stand astride the globe like a colossus. It's too expensive, it's too complicated, the world has changed, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to hear that point of view. I just think you go way too far with it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I keep going back to the leader of Poland who said, talking about Europe, why do we the five hundred million need the three hundred million in the United States to protect us against the one hundred and sixty million of Russia.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a decent point.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it's because they are weak, flabby socialist phonies mostly, but in.
Speaker 3: Terms of you know, who's dumber who's not. I feel like jd Vance is treating me like I'm dumber. You like your dumb when we'll play the clip later when he makes here. Look, we've pressured both sides. We presented a deal that both sides should be happy with.
Speaker 1: What what are you talking?
Speaker 3: The country that's snatched up thirty percent of its neighbor has been more of a pleasure to deal with than the country that's getting slaughtered.
Speaker 4: They seem to be all uppity and uncooperative. Yeah, I'm astonished by that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to make Yeah, not being okay with tens of thousands of your children being abducted in your country and taking somewhere else to be trained to be Russian loving soldiers. I mean, they've been very unfriendly in the negotiations and Russia and Russia bombed keep the Capitol last night, killing nine people.
Speaker 1: In the hundred. Yeah, it's just I don't know. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I look forward to when the books are written about what is going on here. I don't look forward to how this is going to play out. If it turns out that, Yeah, you do, get to check it. I mean, how in the world is the message not to China, because it'd be harder to stop China from taking Taiwan than it would be for us to help Ukraine. Oh yeah, so I just feel like it's just a it's like sending a candy gram to President She you take Taiwan.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonta do anything about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, let's be really in various disputed islands and maybe churn to the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know it's a regional conflicts. Yeah, I agree, and then we have.
Speaker 4: Never ending chaos and conquest. But you know, we'll all find out together. Jack, as I'm fond of saying, are.
Speaker 1: You now okay?
Speaker 3: Well, let's start the show. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this it is Thursday. As it's still April April to twenty fourth to your twenty twenty five or Armstrong, you getting we.
Speaker 4: Approve of this program? You know, it just occurred to me. Why I say that as much as I do. It's funny. I've had a like two and a half seconds of self examination here, not my monthly self examination, which is a good idea. Fellas in the shower. But just thinking about it, I don't at this point in my life, in our career, feel a desperate need to quote unquote win the argument to butter on and on and on about why I'm right or you're right or we're right or whatever, because we're.
Speaker 1: All going to find out together.
Speaker 4: And I guess, having had the advantage of a few years on the planet, I it'll come. This too shall pass, and that too will appear, and then we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, just wait and see.
Speaker 4: All right, let's beget officially now according to FCC rules and regulations by Gully, we have a show to do, and we're going to do it at mark.
Speaker 5: Just look at CNN's Fear and Greed Index. We're in fear territory right now. And I bring that up only because for the past several weeks we've been in extreme fear. We haven't been in the fear space since March twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: All the fear space I was afraid of that. Ironically, the fear and Greed index that a new thing. Did they make that up?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't. I should.
Speaker 3: I should get up every morning and check my sloth and horniness index, where I am.
Speaker 1: My greed never ends. So, oh my god, he's moved into us the sloth territories. You can see. Yeah, it hasn't shower, Jim.
Speaker 3: It's three pm, Clare sloth index. To back up one second, and to get away, and sorry, to get away from the mirth. The pushback i'd have on your theory of you'll sit back and it'll happen and all this sort of stuff. As I do think we have some role in maybe convincing people that this is a bad idea to let Russia win, and there'll be some political pressure for Trump not to allow that.
Speaker 1: To happen because he has a political animal at some point. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, you notice I showed up today. I mean, and I'm arguing the point. I just feel like, okay, I've made the point, made it pretty well.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're done here. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to talk about Pride Puppy, the book that is in the libraries all across the school. I did quite a deep dive on the book Pride Puppy last night. It's quite amazing.
Speaker 4: We're referencing the Maryland court case that was heard before the Supreme Court yesterday.
Speaker 1: The oral arguments.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry it was two days ago, which I listened to most of yesterday.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 4: It is the gender bending madness in doctrination in a radical gender theory for kids as young as three and four years old at a Maryland school district. Who is claiming there's no opt out for parents for this it's too important?
Speaker 3: Good God, the sickness. Yeah, a lot of good stuff to talk about today. Katie's headlines on the way, hope you can stay here. I want a national referendum on drag queens. It's the most confusing aspect of the whole thing. To me, I don't understand. I feel like this arrived like a meteor from space and landed all of a sudden and just drag queens were everywhere, and I was supposed to react like, oh yeah, drag queens have always been a part of all of our lives and education and parades and everything you do, it always includes drag queen. What I would be delighted to explain to you how that particular trojan horse was used to infiltrate to normal America with a fairly innocent and silly tradition in gay culture. But they realized, Hey, people laugh and smile at this, and it and it blurs the line between the genders, which is radical gender theory. Anyway, let's use this. They said it worked.
Speaker 1: Joe next album title Drag Queen Meteor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one. That's how the cover art is going to be a shell a. I could design it in like zero point five seconds. I wish Freddie Mercury was still alive to sing it. Well, don't we All all right, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 7: Katie starting with ABC News, Trump administration weighing exceptions for some.
Speaker 1: Chinese auto parts.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the poll numbers on the tariffs and the economy are nightmarage, including among Republicans. Yeah, there's a new pull out, a heavyweight that's quite notable.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Have you seen anybody ever go through the like the exceptions list that you'd have to come up with for the tariffs, Like the parts, there's something like one point two million parts. You'd have to go there writing all the different cars. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and all the different I mean, it's just it's it's a ridiculously long list. Of things you'd have to make exceptions for if you're going to start down that road, right, and if you have a water pump for four different models of cars, say, for instance, each one of those water pumps is going to have a different number of the dozen or so parts it takes make them from different countries and different teriff rates and stuff. Logistically, it would be till the end of time to come up with a system that made sense.
Speaker 7: From the Guardian, Trump signs executive orders cracking down on diversity and inclusion at US universities.
Speaker 1: Oh good.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how enforceable and implementable all this is, but I want to talk about that later, especially going after the accreditation agencies, which are a real engine of the neo Marxism.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I didn't know that. Yes.
Speaker 7: From Fox News, The New Mexico judge resigns after alleged TDA member arrested at his home.
Speaker 8: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Ooh, he's in pictures at family dinner. Really bizarre.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa. So they were hanging out. It's not like the guy came to threaten them.
Speaker 7: No, they were like hanging out and he was living with.
Speaker 1: One of his daughters. Yeah. Oh, did the judge know that would appear? So he's in the pictures with him, But did he know the guy was in the game?
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 4: If I didn't, I wouldn't resign. I'd say, seemed like a nice young man. You know, he didn't do a throw background check on my daughter's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: From the sun.
Speaker 7: Fury from mourners at Pope Francis is lying in state over ghoules snapping selfies next to the open casket.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: I watched some of the news coverage last night and all the crying and the interviews and stuff.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that later.
Speaker 4: If I can take a selfie with a live pope, is it bad to take one with a deceased pope?
Speaker 1: I do. I'm not taking a selfie with a dead body. That's weird. The go ahead, Kate.
Speaker 3: USA.
Speaker 1: Today more couples are living separately. They're called a partners. Harry, I love a catchy name. I just vomited a little bit. Partners, Okay, I want to talk about that later too.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 7: And finally, the Babylon Bee Easter Bunny dead after meeting with jd Vance.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Wow, that's scarlous I don't know. I'm there with a historical figure. I'm in the frame, he's in the frame. He's passed recently. I click, why not? That's weird, man. Yeah, you're a cream what aol? According to the school partners you said, Katie, Huh. We'll talk about that later, among many other things. And I don't know that i'd ever heard of the book Pride Puppy before, but I didn't do it deep since the Supreme Court is arguing about it and whether or not it being in the school or you kicking it out of the school or whatever, all those different topics, we'll we'll talk about Pride Puppy late later, because, like I got a good example of a act of a s group standing up for the book for three year olds and a guy pointing out why you don't want your kid being told they have to read Pride Puppy at school. So we'll get into that later.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about. We are talking about out a case before the Supreme Court. The oral arguments were two days ago. Montgomery County public schools involved with the case macmood versus Taylor. Parents of a handful of religious stripes are saying, hey, not only are these books, and there are a number of them and lesson plans in the schools. They're being taught fairly aggressively to the children, and they are all what we call gender benning menace. They're all radical, radical gender theory being taught to indoctrinating kids as young as three years old.
Speaker 1: They're starting in preschool with, for.
Speaker 4: Instance, a word search puzzle for your four year old given uh, intersex flag, one of the words drag, queen, underwear, leather, among other terms, and a bunch of different books and lesson plans.
Speaker 1: And the question is, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: So at the back of Pride and we'll get into this more when we specifically just look at that one book. But in Pride Puppy, they have a glossary in the back and this is the teach reading what you don't want little kids to read. And they go through all the letters and for each letter they have a word and for like, you know, k kites, kiss, drag king.
Speaker 1: I mean here words and start with the k is slide and drag king. Yeah, it is so so blatant.
Speaker 4: I listened to the oral arguments for a long time yesterday didn't quite finish it, but it was so interesting. One of the points that one of the conservative justices made, and we'll get to some of the audio in just a second, was that this is not well, I'm sorry I didn't finish. The parents are just asking for an opt out. They're just saying, you got to tell us you're teaching this stuff and let us opt out. Like other sex education stuff, as sex education has gone from sperm and egg testes and ovaries through the years to how to please your partner, to hear the different kinds of sex and how to do it here the different there kinds of people who like to have sex and how to do it, and just the you can be a girl if you decide you're a girl stuff, the radical gender theory. And so the parents are just asking, hey, can we have the same opt out as all this other stuff, And bizarrely, Montgomery County.
Speaker 1: Public Schools is saying no, no opt out for this.
Speaker 4: And one of the justices, and I can't remember if it was, it may have been Kavanaugh, it was questioning the government's lawyer because the taxpayers and the you know, the parents of Montgomery County in Maryland are paying for these high dollar law firms to go to the Supreme Court to deny them the chance to get their kid out.
Speaker 1: Of this stuff.
Speaker 4: But anyway, one of the justices, I think it may have been Kavanaugh, was saying, Hey, I can't help but notice that a lot of this stuff we're talking about that's not for sexuality class or biology. This is for the reading class. So for your reading class, you're reading about Johnny has two daddies and a pride puppy and the drag queen comes.
Speaker 1: To the wedding. That's your reading assignment. How about run spot run?
Speaker 4: And the lawyer's like, eh, you know it's you want to block the kids and the concern. And the liberal justices are like, well, is a gay teacher not allowed to show the picture of their spouse?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so that's the case we're talking about. Oh I just a couple more examples of what's going on here. I'm a hardcore Now I become hardcore.
Speaker 3: Strip it down to the nuts and bolts, reading, writing, arithmetic, science, nothing freaking else. And you get into the sex stuff, nothing but the very specifics of you should know where how babies were and come from? I mean, sperming is ow egg Like you said nothing past that just because you can't trust it in the hands of the schools.
Speaker 4: So the booklist is part of a broader initiative focused on pre K through fifth grade.
Speaker 3: Pre K is a joke anyway. All it is is adding more years of government and doctrination. It has nothing to do with education.
Speaker 4: But the curriculum is titled Building Community with LGBTQ plus affirming Picture Books for Little Kids. According to slides from the initiative, which were presented to teachers and obtained by one news outlet, it's interesting you got to go like under deep cover and be Woodward and Bernstein to figure out what your local schools are teaching.
Speaker 1: What does that tell you, friend?
Speaker 4: Teachers have been given a certain quota of these books to use in the classroom, and it can expect that these lessons be embedded throughout quote as with all curriculum resources, there's an expectation that teachers utilize these inclusive tests and lessons with all students.
Speaker 1: Got That's what.
Speaker 3: Drove me crazy with my son. It's like, how is Pride Month or whatever showing up in every danks class no matter what.
Speaker 4: You're talking about, Because that's that is the neo Marxist theory. You've got to put it everywhere anyway. I won't give too much away about Pride Puppy, which Jackie is going to talk about later, but the curriculum resources include books such as Pride Puppy, which features illustrated pictures of men in drag furries and words such as queer and intersectional. This is for little kids and Born Ready, a story about a five year old girl named Penelope who decides that she is really a he and parents are not allowed to opt out of any of this, which brings us to some of the audio we wanted to play. This is one of the liberal justices, Elena Kagan. We'll start with eighty one.
Speaker 6: Michael, I too was struck by these are you know, young kids picture books and on matters concerning sexuality. I suspect there are a lot of non religious parents who were into all that thrilled about this, and then you you know, add in religion and that's you know, even more serious.
Speaker 1: You know, religion is one of the liberal justices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, religion's a good fallback for like, you know, having a legal reason to take on stuff.
Speaker 1: But the ain't because of religion that I don't want this in the school.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and play Jonathan Turley in the next clip, then we'll comment.
Speaker 9: There were moments in the debate, Martha that I was really rather surprised by. I mean, Justices Sodomayor and Jackson were very aggressive in they're questioning of the parents' council. But at one point Jackson's sort of you gave a sort of flippant answer and said, you know, parents don't have to send their kids here, they just send them elsewhere. Well, it's not that easy for parents. A lot of parents can't just send their kids to private school. And the record in this case one family sold their house so that their children could go to a private school so they didn't have to face this type of social agenda.
Speaker 4: So yesterday I sference to a piece written by Ashley Maguire, who's a parent in that school district. It was published in National Review, and she points out the very thing that Turtly just pointed out, that the response to folks who are sickened by.
Speaker 1: This is go private.
Speaker 4: And she points out that not everyone can afford a five figure opt out, even if there is one nearby, and so the result is a kind of socioeconomic religious discrimination, religious freedom for rich people or Bill Barr said, it's a constitutional double standard. Public school students are subjected to militant secular progressivism, which is given the protections of the Free Exercise Clause, but is not subject to the prohibitions of the establishment clause, meaning that secular religion and it's a cult when you get into the radical gender theory stuff that is forcibly taught in schools, and anybody saying, hey, this goes against every major religion on earth, it's told shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if you can't afford it. I don't like that argument. We'll pay a lot of tax money to have a public school. And so you're going with, hey, if you know, like this crazy stuff that just showed up in schools and the vast majority of Americans don't either know it's there or don't want it there, then go to private school.
Speaker 1: That argument doesn't work.
Speaker 4: I had a conversation with Alvinymous, legal scholar yesterday. I said, I texted, I was listening to the Scotis oral arguments in the case we're discussing Sonya Soda Maoris, making me insane. I have only a Layman's understanding of the need of poke holes in council's arguments. But good god, some of her arguments seem to be in really bad faith, like a smug a hole trying to win an argument in a bar.
Speaker 1: And I pointed out as a smug a hole. I have some expertise in the subject.
Speaker 3: And it was posited by Alvin Anonymous that she is by far the dumbest justice. I don't think she's smart enough to be on the People's Court, not to mention the Supreme Court. I like the idea of nailing down who's the dumbest justice? Yeah, not even close.
Speaker 4: I have you know, I have more comments, but I want to make sure we get to Yeah, we have time, just real quickly. There was a really interesting point made about, all right, if we have an opt out for this, there are all sorts of things that are controversial or religiously objectionable in schools, and what about if you come from a racist church in a rational marriage, and where do you draw the line? And you know, my response was, and is you show me the case and I'll tell you whether parents ought to be able to opt out or not. It's like pornography. I know, when I see it. But there's an argument to be made that the entire concept of government schools from the beginning of the progressive era of the twentieth century, early in the twentieth century was hey, let's indoctrinate the kids.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll teach them, but let's indoctrinate.
Speaker 3: Our friend Tim Sandifer always says that Woodrow Wilson quote at the ready something to do with the goal is to separate families from their children, make the children as different from the parents as possible.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that was the content from the beginning. Well, and the modern progressives have figured that out and they're exploiting it.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I thought this was a great.
Speaker 4: Exchange between Justice Gorsuch and the government attorney.
Speaker 1: Will skip to eighty five.
Speaker 10: Michael, I just want to make sure I understand a few fact things, and then a law question. What age do you in Montgomery County teach students normally about human sexuality.
Speaker 11: I think that it begins in either fourth or fifth grade, the Human Sexuality class, Family Life and Human Sexuality curriculum. I'm not entirely sure.
Speaker 10: It starts in fourth or fifth grade. I think is there anything you can point us to in the record.
Speaker 8: On that, I don't think so okay. And second, these books are being used in English class.
Speaker 11: The division between English class and other things in a second grade classroom doesn't really exist.
Speaker 8: You're sort of in a room with a teacher. And sometimes I appreciate that. I went to second grade too, But.
Speaker 10: It's part of the English curriculum that these books are being used in.
Speaker 8: That's I thought that was.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm not fighting the premiss I'm just saying it's.
Speaker 1: Not a math class.
Speaker 10: It's it's not the human sexuality class.
Speaker 11: It's it is certainly not the human sexuality class. I'm just sort of fighting the premise that there's a neat descision and.
Speaker 10: They're being used in English language instruction at age three.
Speaker 3: Some of them.
Speaker 11: So Pride Puppy was the book that was used for the pre kindergarten curriculum. That's no longer in the curriculum.
Speaker 10: That's the one where they are supposed to look for the leather and things and bondage things like that.
Speaker 11: It's not bomb site a woman and a leather sex worker. Correct, No, it's not correct. No, gosh, I read it.
Speaker 8: Drag.
Speaker 11: The leather that they're pointing to is a woman in a leather jacket and one of the words is drag.
Speaker 8: Queen in this and they're supposed to look for those.
Speaker 11: It is an option at the end of the book.
Speaker 10: Correct, Yeah, okay, and you're you've included these in the English language curriculum rather than the human sexuality curriculum to influence students.
Speaker 8: Is that fair? That's what the district court found.
Speaker 11: I think to the extent the district court found that it was to influence. It was to influence them towards civility then natural consequence of being exposed whatever, but to influence something in the manner that I just mentioned, Yes, and.
Speaker 10: Responding to parents who were concerned. You agree that there was some intemperate language used.
Speaker 11: I don't know that those were responding to parents who were concerned. This was after the fact for most of these comments, and this was in a very public setting which obviously got heated, and some intemperate convents were used.
Speaker 4: So he's making reference to the fact that teachers and administrators attacked and docked online anybody who dared object to this garbage.
Speaker 3: I've got many things to say about that. We got to take a break, but there's so much crap from that lawyer there.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: I also think Justice Gorsuch doesn't know drag queens aren't sex workers.
Speaker 1: But that's all right.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, although we'll dig into the book more comment. I congratulate the lawyer and this is a bright spot. He apparently does know what a woman is because he makes reference to women repeatedly, so I congratulate him. He must be a biologist, right, because that's what we've been told. Word from our friends that simply save home security. Did you know FBI crime data shows more break ins occurred during daylight outps than under the cloak night, which is when I think most of us think about it. Protect your home with simply saves proactive security that helps stop those threats before they bust in your door.
Speaker 1: I'm working from home.
Speaker 3: I got the sign right outside the front door of my house right here, and when I drive away in a broad daylight during the day, I like seeing that sign that lets people know. I got the cameras, I got the censors, I got the whole thing, and the active guard protection that simply say, provides so that they'll catch people before they break into your home.
Speaker 4: Yes, active guard outdoor protection is AI powered cameras back by live professional monitoring agents who monitor your property to take suspicious activity.
Speaker 1: Then they can.
Speaker 3: Actually talk to them. Hey, scumbag, get out of here, call the cops, or flip on your life. Love it and as great as this is, monitoring plans start affordably around a buck a day, no long term contracts or cancelation fees.
Speaker 4: They earn your business every day. Visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong. Get fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan in your first month is free. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply say a couple of comments on the arguments here we got mail bag on the way. I'd be interested in what you think about any of this text line four one nine.
Speaker 1: Five kftc.
Speaker 3: Strong. I came across something sort of thing that I usually think is stupid and hate some psychologists therapist person with like the the three things that are most damaging to a marriage or you can't overcome or blah blah blah blah. Those things are almost always stupid and horrible. This one was really really good and I can't wait to do it later uh and discuss it.
Speaker 1: So maybe an hour or two. Sometime we'll get to that. All sorts of great stuff to do.
Speaker 4: The war against the college accreditors part of the war against de EI will tell you why that's such a good idea. Right now, it's your freedom loving quote of the day, sent along by Alert listener Rich. Well done, Rich. He's from American journalist Walter Lippman back in the day. Quote when all men think alike, no one thinks very much. Don't run with the herd, folks, move be an independent thinker.
Speaker 1: Huh. Sometimes the herd's right though, about a lot of things. You want to be a cow be a cow.
Speaker 4: I'm over I'm an eagle over here, mister cow mailbags, running with.
Speaker 1: The herd, that's not that's not the herd.
Speaker 3: That's that you're misunderstanding the metaphors, sir, damn cow.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Drop us a note mailbag at Armstrong Egeeddy dot com. We don't have a lot of time, so I've selected these just for entertainment value.
Speaker 1: I think they're well written.
Speaker 4: Mikey Luke writes, Guys, yesterday you mentioned that life could be possible on other planets around the universe due to the detection of gases in the universe.
Speaker 1: I looked it up.
Speaker 4: Those are greenhouse gases. It's bad enough that the earths will be underwater in five years. Now I gotta worry about galactic global warming. Guess I better glue my hand to something in protest.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Blew away, my friend, that's funny.
Speaker 4: Well, we were talking in context of that Kilmar Obrego Garcia bloke, the Maryland father. It was a gang member who was shipped off to Al Salvador, and maybe it was a mistake. Maybe we got to bring it back and give him a couple of hearings then ship him off again. But anyway, his family had a papoosa business, and we confessed we had no idea what that was. Well, jessin Wiley, Texas writes, guys, you must eat one. I'm not surprised about Jack because he doesn't try anything, but.
Speaker 3: Joe, you man of the world. It's the national food of El Salvator for a reason. It's delightful.
Speaker 4: It's a soft, savory pancake like food, reminiscent of a very soft corn bed or tortilla hybrid. They come with many different fillings. Think about how aut of Takaia. You can choose your meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: FRIENDA Gary texted yesterday, there's a good one at the Woodland, the town right next to He said that great vat over there, so I will check that out.
Speaker 4: A nice simple cheese papoosa can be quite good stuffed with saucy shredded pork. Total mouthgasm. If you haven't I haven't found done him. Try a papoosa. You will be filled with his love. I'm not giving a thumbs up to the term mouthgasm.
Speaker 1: I do not like that. Not that is no good.
Speaker 3: Let's see uh and this here's my favorite part. You have to get them from a papoosay and a crappy shopping center. The best ones are found in so so neighborhoods. Not will not like I will die if I get out of my cart neighborhoods. More like a don't leave your tools in the back of your truck at the hardware store neighborhood. Yes, sad neighborhoods. So just a sad shopping mall. I can picture it. You got a karate store and then a fern sign. But that used to be a yogurt shop.
Speaker 1: That kind of place.
Speaker 4: Let's where you go at least one broken window. Yeah, not a terrifying neighborhood, just a don't leave your tools in the back of the truck name.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then well, we've got a commentary on the new bands of various dies and additives and that sort of stuff, which is an interesting topic which I would like to discuss. We are out of time and we'll have to reconvene next hour.
Speaker 1: Luckily we do four hours.
Speaker 3: If you miss a segment or hour, you can get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Those tips for keeping your marriage again together, among other things on the list Armstrong and Getty